时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I know I’m jumping the gun a bit, | 我知道我有点心急了 |
[00:04] | but I had this made for the baby at hermes. | 但我在爱马仕给宝宝做了这个 |
[00:09] | – So she can ride the maid! – It is adorable. | – 这样她就可以骑保姆了! – 真可爱 |
[00:13] | Uh,but are we still in love with the name “Charlotte”? | 恩 我们还用 “Charlotte”这个名字不? |
[00:16] | I think so. Why do you ask? | 要啊 |
[00:18] | Charlotte? | 为啥这么问? |
[00:22] | – Are you serious? – Lemon went to middle school with a Charlotte | – 你有没搞错? – Lemon初中班上就有个Charlotte |
[00:26] | who used to rub herself against a tree during recess. | 课间喜欢拿自己磨树 |
[00:28] | I want to know why you would tell Lemon something so personal. | 你干嘛给Lemon讲这么私人的事 |
[00:31] | I know that my relationship with Lemon may seem strange, but I am her mentor. | 我和Lemon的关系虽然看起来满奇怪 但其实我是她的导师 |
[00:35] | And the Donaghy mentoring experience is immersive. | Donaghy教学法讲究身临其境 |
[00:39] | There need to be boundaries. That woman is your employee. | 你得有个分寸 那个女人可是你的雇员 |
[00:42] | No,she’s more than that. I don’t choose my mentees lightly. | 不 她不仅仅是个雇员 我的学生可不是随便选的 |
[00:47] | They have to have the drive and ambition to be worth my time, | 他们得有值当我宝贵时间的雄心壮志 |
[00:50] | the intelligence to understand the challenges they’re going to face, | 能够认清挑战的智慧 |
[00:53] | the humility to accept my help,and finally,a life that is a bottomless swamp of chaos. | 愿意接受帮助的谦逊心态 以及像个无底沼泽一般的混乱人生 |
[00:59] | Drive,intelligence,humility,chaos… | 干劲 聪慧 谦逊 混乱… |
[01:03] | or the acronym “dihc.” I’m looking for dihc,Avery. | 或者简称为”DIHC” 我在寻找DIHC (…这个和鸡巴的发音一样…) |
[01:06] | And I’m gonna take it wherever I can find it. | 无论何地我也要找到它 把它收归名下 |
[01:08] | It’s been four years,Jack. Maybe it’s time for Liz to graduate. | 四年了 Jack 或许Liz都该毕业了 |
[01:13] | Maybe it’s time for you to carry this baby. | 或许该你来怀这个孩子 |
[01:16] | Maybe you and Liz can raise it. Oh,no. | 或许你和Liz该一起抚养她 噢 不 |
[01:21] | Crazy hormone swing. | 我大脑里激荡着疯狂的荷尔蒙 |
[01:25] | Why does everything smell like onions? | 为什么有这么大的洋葱味? |
[01:31] | Lemon. Boundaries. | Lemon 和掌握分寸 |
[01:36] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[01:50] | 30 Rock S05E06 | |
[01:56] | In here,you can see one of NBC’s editing bays. | 在这里您将参观到NBC的一个编辑室 |
[01:58] | Tracy Jordan,the star of YGS and numerous films,has died. | TGS的主演 电影明星 Tracy Jordan 去世了 |
[02:03] | No! No,it can’t be! | 不! 不 这不可能! |
[02:06] | I’m not done with him,Jacob! | 我还没和他待够 Jacob! |
[02:08] | He stays on this side! | 把他留在这边! (穿越到LOST) |
[02:11] | Kenneth,Tracy’s not dead. | Tracy没死 |
[02:13] | Nbc news makes obituaries for celebrities to have them ready. | NBC新闻给所有的名人都准备了讣告 |
[02:16] | They’re just updating Tracy’s to include his recent submarine d.U.I. | 他们只是在把Tracy最近 醉驾潜艇那段加上去 |
[02:19] | Oh,thank goodness. | 噢 感谢上帝 |
[02:22] | Say,do you think I could get a copy of that to show Mr. Jordan? | 那我能不能拷一份给Jordan先生看? |
[02:26] | That way,he can see his own funeral,just like Tom Sawyer! | 这样他就能亲眼目睹自己的葬礼了 就像Tom Sawyer那样! |
[02:30] | Well,Tom was a fellow from my town we accidentally buried alive. | Tom是我们镇上的 不小心被活埋了 |
[02:34] | Funny story,after we dug him back up,he tried to kill all of us. | 搞笑的是当我们把他重新挖出来之后 他居然想把我们杀了 |
[02:41] | – Hello? – Hey,Liz. | – 喂? – 嘿 Liz |
[02:43] | It’s your father. Dick Lemon. | 我是你爸 Dick Lemon (这个也和鸡巴的发音一样) |
[02:45] | Dad,you don’t have to say your name every time. | 爸 你不用每次都报名字的 |
[02:47] | Telephone etiquette is important,Liz. | 电话礼仪很重要的 Liz |
[02:49] | It lets people know your race even when they can’t see you. | 这样人们不用见面就能知道你的种族了 |
[02:52] | Anyway,got a busy week? | 算了 这周忙不? |
[02:54] | Not really,I was gonna take this class called “cooking for one,” | 不忙 我本来要参加单身厨房课 |
[02:57] | but the teacher killed himself. | 结果老师自杀了 |
[02:59] | – Well,what about a visit? – Really?That would be great. | – 那我过来看看你怎么样? – 真的? 好啊 |
[03:02] | With you and mom here,the doormen will have to eat their words about me never having friends over. | 你和妈妈来了 说我没有朋友的那个保安 就只有自己煽耳光了 |
[03:06] | Well,it’ll just be me this time,Elizabeth. Your mother isn’t coming. | 恩 这次就我一个人来 Elizabeth 你妈妈不来 |
[03:10] | What? You and mom always travel together. | 什么? 你跟妈妈都是一起旅行的呀 |
[03:12] | Well,she’s not coming this time. | 恩 她这次不来 |
[03:14] | I just want to have a little fun by myself. Can’t a guy have a little fun? | 我就想自己一个人玩玩 一个男人的生活就不能有点乐子吗? |
[03:17] | – What is wrong with you? – What’s wrong with you? | – 你哪不对啦? – 你哪不对啦? |
[03:20] | Your mother’s home. This conversation never happened. | 你妈回来了 别给她告密哈 |
[03:27] | What? What? | 什么? 他在搞啥? |
[03:29] | I am a Jedi! | 我是绝地武士! |
[03:31] | Tracy Jordan,star of the fat bitch movies, | Tracy Jordan 肥婊子电影系列的主演 |
[03:33] | was also voted “worst representation of a black man” nine years in a row. | 曾连续九年获得”最差黑人男演员奖” |
[03:38] | Perhaps best known for his fcc fines… | 而最为大家熟知的要数 那笔给联邦通信委员会的罚款了… |
[03:41] | And thank God I didn’t … anybody, | 感谢上帝我没有XX任何人 |
[03:44] | and thank God I … my … | 感谢上帝我XX了我XX. |
[03:46] | And giving the queen parvo. | 以及害女王染上犬类病毒一事 |
[03:48] | This is terrible! When I’m dead,that’s what I leave behind? | 这太糟了! 我死后就留下了这些? |
[03:51] | That’s how my grandkids will remember me as they fly around in their jetpacks? | 我孙子们穿着喷射飞行背包的时候 就只能想到我这些事迹? |
[03:56] | Well,it’s not fair out of context. | 这样断章取义是不太公平 |
[03:58] | – Her highness was sending signals. – It doesn’t matter. | – 看上去是女王陛下暗示你吻的 – 这不重要 |
[04:02] | That’s how the world sees me… as some idiot millionaire. | 这就是我在世人心目中的印象… 一个傻逼百万富翁 |
[04:06] | Who,mark Cuban? That guy ran me over with a jet ski. | 谁 Mark Cuban? 那娃开摩托艇把我撞倒了 |
[04:11] | – What is he so upset about? – It’s my fault. | – 他在苦恼个啥? – 都是我的错 |
[04:13] | I let Mr. Jordan see his obituary. | 我让Jordan先生看了他的讣告 |
[04:16] | He’s dying? Fine,I’ll sing at his funeral. | 他要死了? 好吧 我会在葬礼上献歌的 |
[04:19] | No,ma’am. Nbc news makes celebrity obituaries ahead of time. | 不是的 小姐 NBC新闻会提前为名人制作讣告 |
[04:24] | – Typical liberal media. – They do?Well,then I need to see mine. | – 真是典型的自由派媒体作风 – 真的? 那我得去看看我的 |
[04:28] | If they used any of the footage from my shoplifting arrest, | 要是他们用了我在商场行窃被捕的镜头 |
[04:31] | that would be great because my arms looked fantastic. | 那就太好了 因为我的手臂看上去超漂亮 |
[04:37] | Hey,can I talk to you for a sec? | 嘿 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[04:39] | – My dad just called,and… – Lemon,uh,I’m sorry. | – 我爸刚打电话来… – Lemon 很抱歉 |
[04:43] | If this is about a personal matter,we can’t discuss it. | 如果这是私人事由 我们就不能谈论了 |
[04:45] | – What?Why? – It’s Avery. | – 什么? 为什么? – 因为Avery |
[04:47] | She’s going to be my wife someday,and understandably, | 她就要当我老婆了 你应该能理解 |
[04:49] | the nature of our relationship is a little confusing to her. | 我们这种类型的关系让她困惑 |
[04:53] | Oh,she feels threatened. | 噢 她觉得受威胁了 |
[04:55] | It must be my “sesuality,” because I am so very “sesual.” | 肯定是因为我的”性魅力” 因为我很”性感” |
[05:00] | You like that? | 这招怎么样? |
[05:01] | And maybe Avery is a little emotional these days. | 可能Avery只是最近有点情绪化 |
[05:04] | She’s put on considerable boob weight. | 她的胸部激增 |
[05:07] | She’s not used to that,and sometimes she just falls over. It’s stressful. | 不怎么习惯 有时还会摔跤 压力太大了 |
[05:12] | But she might have a point about us. | 但她关于我们的论述是有道理的 |
[05:14] | Maybe it isn’t appropriate for you to still come to me with every little problem in your life. | 或许你天天跑来找我讨论你生活中 的小事是有些不合时宜 |
[05:20] | Okay. Great.Fine. | 好吧 太好了 |
[05:23] | I’ll solve my own problems. | 那我自力更生 |
[05:31] | Blammo. Solved it. | 哇 解决了 |
[05:34] | What do you mean,I don’t have an obituary? I’m Jenna Maroney. | 你什么意思 没有我的讣告? 我是Jenna Maroney |
[05:38] | I played arts and literature in the film adaptation of trivial pursuit. | 我可在开心辞典电影版答过题的 |
[05:42] | I know who you are,miss Maroney,but you’re not on the list. | 我知道你是谁 Maroney小姐 但你不在名单上 |
[05:45] | They only make obits for people they think are,you know,important. | 他们只给重要的人做讣告 |
[05:49] | Like who? Kim Jong-il? | 比如说? 金正日? |
[05:53] | I never heard of her. I should be on here. | 我都没听说过她 我也应该列在名单上 |
[05:58] | You wanted to see me,sir? | 您要见我吗 先生? |
[05:59] | Jonathan,I may be in the market for a new young person to mentor. | Jonathan 我正在寻觅新人来当我的徒弟 |
[06:03] | Oh,my God. | 我的神啊 |
[06:05] | Sir,I have dreamed of this moment… | 先生 我曾经梦想过这个时刻… |
[06:07] | but my fear is that you don’t have enough ambition. | 但是我担心你没有足够的野心 |
[06:11] | The drive to deserve my mentorship. | 接受我指导所必须的动力 |
[06:15] | No,sir,there is nothing in the world that I wouldn’t do for you. | 不会的 先生 为了您 我什么都愿意做 |
[06:18] | My attorney is waiting in his office. | 我的律师正在办公室里等着 |
[06:20] | He will present you with a contract to be my mentee if you bring him… | 如果你能把我的小指带过去 他就会给你成为我徒弟的… |
[06:27] | – My pinky. – No,sir. | – 合同 – 不行 先生 |
[06:29] | Then you wouldn’t be perfect anymore. I won’t do it. | 那样的话 您就不完美了 我是不会那样做的 |
[06:32] | Exactly. I knew that you wouldn’t. | 果然 我就知道你不会做 |
[06:35] | No,no,watch! | 不 这样吧! |
[06:37] | – I’ll cut off my pinky and tell him it’s yours. – Jonathan. | – 我把自己的小指切下来 然后说是你的 |
[06:42] | Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love | 有野心就是要敢于杀死自己的挚爱 |
[06:46] | and eat them in order to stay alive. | 食其皮肉 以求生存 |
[06:48] | Haven’t you ever read my throw pillow? | 你没见过我的抱枕吗? |
[07:00] | – Dad. – Hi,sweetheart! | – 爸 – 嗨 宝贝! |
[07:03] | Where are your glasses? And what’s with that shirt? | 你的眼镜呢? 你那件衬衫是怎么回事? |
[07:06] | I don’t need my glasses,and this is an Edward Hardy shirt. | 我不需要眼镜 这是Edward Hardy的衬衫 |
[07:09] | A very hip Latino-sounding blur at Mervyn’s | 在Mervyn百货公司里 有人用很时髦的拉丁口音告诉我 |
[07:13] | said I looked good in it. | 说我穿这件很好看 |
[07:15] | Dad,what are you doing? | 爸 你这是要做什么? |
[07:17] | You’re traveling alone,you show up here looking like | 你独自一人旅游 你现在的样子就像 |
[07:19] | you’ve been on spring break for 300 years,and earlier, | 放了300多年春假一样 |
[07:23] | mom called and told me to give you a hug before your colonoscopy. | 而且老妈刚打来电话 让我在 你做结肠镜检查之前抱你一下 |
[07:29] | Dad,look at me. What is going on? | 爸 看着我 你怎么了? |
[07:32] | Honey,there’s no easy way to say it. Your mother and I are taking a little break. | 宝贝 这话真的很难说出口 我和你妈打算分开一段时间 |
[07:35] | A break? After 45 years? | 分开? 你们都过了45年了 |
[07:37] | Honey,it’s complicated. We’re having problems. | 宝贝 原因很复杂 我们之间存在问题 |
[07:40] | Really,does mom know you’re having problems? ‘Cause she thinks you’re at the doctor. | 真的吗 老妈知道你们有问题吗? 她还以为你现在在医院呢 |
[07:44] | Your mother and I don’t laugh like we used to. | 我和你妈不像原来那样谈笑风生了 |
[07:46] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[07:48] | Where has my best friend gone? | 我的挚友哪去了? |
[07:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[07:55] | You’re just pretending like there’s some big problem | 你只是假装出现了严重的问题 |
[07:57] | so you can come up here and,what,try to pick up women? | 然后你就可以来这 勾搭小妞? |
[08:01] | You think they won’t notice that you’re 80 because you took your glasses off? | 你以为把眼镜摘下来 别人就看不出来你已经80了? |
[08:05] | I will not be spoken to this way,young lady. | 你怎么能这么跟我说话 闺女 |
[08:08] | You know what,you’re not staying here during your little time-out. | 告诉你 你和我妈分开的这段时间里 你这所谓男人的”小插曲” |
[08:11] | Your “gentleman’s intermission.” | 不能在我这里谱写 |
[08:16] | Go to a hotel. Or better yet,go home to mom. | 去宾馆吧 要么最好就回家找我妈去 |
[08:19] | Fine. I don’t need you. | 好吧 我不需要你 |
[08:21] | I’m meeting up with my old army buddy Gary. | 我去见我的老战友Gary |
[08:24] | Tonight,we’re doing a push-up, | 今晚我们做俯卧撑 |
[08:26] | and tomorrow,we’re going to a bar called “Swingles.” | 明天我们要去一个叫 “风流单身汉”的酒吧 |
[08:29] | Gary’s wife just died a couple of days ago, | Gary的老婆几天前刚死了 |
[08:31] | and he hasn’t returned the hospital bed yet,so I can sleep there! | 医院的床位还没退 我可以睡那里! |
[08:34] | – Now,where’s the door? – I’m not telling! | – 门在哪? – 不告诉你! |
[08:41] | Cold.***** | 还很远 所以说你还是需要眼镜 |
[08:44] | Colder. It’s… | 更远了… |
[08:59] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:00] | I’m sorry.I dialed the wrong number. | 对不起 我拨错号码了 |
[09:03] | That’s intersting. | 真有意思 |
[09:05] | Because it says Liz Lemon on the caller ID. | 来电显示是Liz Lemon |
[09:09] | – Hey,girl! – What do you want,Liz? | – 嗨 姐们! – 你想干什么 Liz? |
[09:12] | Look,I know I shouldn’t be calling,but my dad is in town, | 听着 我知道我不该打这个电话 可是我爸爸过来了 |
[09:15] | taking a break from being married. It’s a gentleman’s intermission. | 说是要和我妈分开一段时间 他说这叫男人的”小插曲” |
[09:19] | And you want to talk about this with your boss? | 你要和老板聊这种事? |
[09:21] | Well,when you put it like that… with the mean voice and all… | 你既然这样说 还用这种讽刺的口气 |
[09:24] | good night,Liz. | 晚安 Liz |
[09:35] | What’s wrong,tray? | 怎么了 Tray? |
[09:37] | Why are you sitting in your sadness spotlight? | 你为什么坐在忧郁聚光灯下? |
[09:40] | I seen my nbc news obituary,Jackie d. I look like a fool in it. | 我看了NBC新闻里我的讣告 Jackie D 我整个就是一傻子 |
[09:44] | Well,certainly you can’t be surprised that | 其实你也不必惊讶 |
[09:46] | there’s a lot of negative stuff about you out there. Don’t you ever Google yourself? | 外面有很多关于你的负面信息 你谷歌过你自己吗? |
[09:49] | Sure,I Google myself all the time. | 当然 我一直谷歌自己 |
[09:51] | Like when Angie’s not in the mood,or I’m alone in the hotel. | 一般就是在Angie心情不好的时候 或是我自己一人在宾馆的时候 |
[09:55] | Uh,Tracy,you do know that googling yourself means looking yourself up on the Internet. | Tracy你知道谷歌自己的意思是 在网上搜索自己的信息吧 |
[09:59] | I did not know that. | 我还真不知道 |
[10:01] | That explains why Liz Lemon was so cool the other day. | 我现在才明白为什么那天Liz Lemon 没有生气 |
[10:04] | – Liz Lemon,you mind if I Google myself in your office? – Sure,Tracy. | – Liz Lemon 我想在你屋里谷歌自己 行吗? – 当然可以 Tracy |
[10:08] | – Can I use your computer? – How else are you gonna do it? | – 我能用你的电脑吗? – 不用电脑怎么能行? |
[10:12] | Tracy,you are someone with a lot of problems, | Tracy 你面临着许多问题 |
[10:15] | – who needs constant guidance. – And don’t forget,I never listen. | – 需要有人不断加以指导 – 别忘了 我从不听人劝 |
[10:18] | If you’re open to it,I’m very good at giving advice. | 如果你乐于接受的话 我非常擅于给人提建议 |
[10:21] | For example,with your obit problem. | 比如说 你这个讣告的问题 |
[10:23] | Now,you’ve spent years creating a certain public image. | 多年来 你所树立的公众形象 已经深入人心 |
[10:26] | But you can change that. | 不过现在 你可以改变这一现状 |
[10:28] | You just have to do what prince hal did. | 你只需要像哈尔王子那样做 |
[10:30] | – Who’s prince hal? – From Henry iv. | – 哈尔王子是谁? – 亨利四世里面的人物 |
[10:33] | You played him in central park last summer. | 去年夏天 你在中央公园演过他 |
[10:35] | I don’t know any of my lines! | 我不知道台词是啥! |
[10:38] | Everyone thought prince hal was a drunken wastrel. | 人人都认为哈尔王子只是个醉鬼 |
[10:41] | But when he became king, he transformed himself into a wise and just ruler. | 但当他登上王位的时候 他让自己 成为了一名睿智而又公正的君主 |
[10:45] | He changed the headline. That’s what you have to do,Tracy. | 他改变了形象 你也要这样做 Tracy |
[10:48] | You know something,Jackie d.? | 你知道吗 Jackie D? |
[10:49] | That thing I said earlier about prince hal got me thinking. | 我刚才说的有关哈尔王子的那番话 让我茅塞顿开 |
[10:53] | I have to change my headline. | 我必须要改变形象 |
[10:56] | Yes,that’s what I just said. | 没错 我刚刚就是这么说的 |
[10:58] | – Now,if I can help you… – No,no,no,Jackie D. | – 如果我能帮你的话… – 不 不用了 Jackie D |
[11:01] | I don’t need your help. I’m Tracy Jordan. | 我不需要你的帮助 我是Tracy Jordan |
[11:04] | When I go to sleep,nothing happens in the world. | 当我入睡时 世界都将停转 |
[11:11] | He failed the test of humility. | 他不够谦虚 |
[11:14] | I cannot be his mentor. | 我不能当他的导师 |
[11:15] | Well,I’d love for you to be my mentor,sir. | 我是很愿意让您当我的导师的 先生 |
[11:18] | But unfortunately,I already have one. | 不过很遗憾 我已经有一个导师了 |
[11:21] | Stop calling me! | 别再给我打电话了! |
[11:27] | Okay,what would Jack tell me to do? | Jack会怎么说呢? |
[11:30] | First,he would probably explain that evolution makes men promiscuous, | 首先 他可能会从进化论上来解释 男人都是乱来的 |
[11:34] | even when they’re 80,like my pathetic dad. | 即使他们像我爸一样 已经80岁了 |
[11:36] | Is your dad pathetic,or is he maybe,on some level,admirable? | 你爸到底是可悲呢 还是 从某个角度上来说 是值得钦佩? |
[11:41] | Maybe his sons would respect him more as a man. | 同为男人 或许儿子们可能更敬仰他 |
[11:43] | Maybe they’d stop calling him a “bald wang” in front of the babysitter. | 他们可能就不会在保姆面前叫他光头王了 |
[11:47] | I mean,can you imagine Dick Lemon at a singles bar? | 我是说 你能想像Dick Lemon 在一个单身酒吧吗? |
[11:49] | It makes me want to barf. | 听着我就想吐 |
[11:51] | Ugh,those old men that hit on you at clubs are so lame. | 那些在酒吧想泡我们的老男人真是 太无聊了 |
[11:55] | Lame? Or…or is it heroic? | 无聊? 还是勇敢? |
[11:57] | Why can’t they see how idiotic they look? | 为什么他们就是不知道自己看上去有多蠢? |
[11:59] | With guys like that,I always just say,”who’s younger… | 对那些人 我通常就会说 “到底谁更年轻… |
[12:02] | me or your daughter?” | 是我 还是你女儿?” |
[12:04] | That usually creeps them out enough that they leave. | 这样通常他们就会吓到走了 |
[12:08] | That wouldn’t work on me. | 那招对我可没用 |
[12:09] | Jack. Why does Tracy have a news obit and I don’t? | Jack 为什么Tracy有新闻讣告而我没有? |
[12:14] | I never thought of you for the Donaghy mentoring experience, | 我从来没想过让你来体验下 Donaghy的导师计划 |
[12:17] | but you are an unceasing onslaught of dysfunction. | 但你的功能障碍表现源源不绝 |
[12:20] | Dr. Drew called me “unfixab. | Drew医生说我是不可救药 |
[12:22] | ” Let’s think this through. | 我们来好好想想 |
[12:25] | You don’t haven obit because you haven’t done as much as Tracy has. | 你没有讣告是因为 你没有Tracy那么多事迹 |
[12:27] | His movies gross millions,his comedy albums go platinum, | 他的电影卖座 唱片白金 |
[12:30] | and he owns the world’s only giraffe basketball team,the New York necks. | 他还有世界上唯一的长颈鹿篮球队 纽约长颈队 |
[12:34] | – So your problem… – My problem? | – 所以你的问题… – 我的问题? |
[12:37] | – Nbc news has the problem. – No,I don’t think that’s right. | – NBC新闻有问题 – 不 那是不对的 |
[12:40] | And you know what I’m going to do? | 你知道我要干嘛吗? |
[12:41] | I’m gonna make my own obituary,and show them how wrong they are. | 我要做我自己的讣告 然后让他们看看 他们犯了多大的错误 |
[12:45] | Then I’m afraid you’re on your own,Jenna. | 那恐怕你要靠自己了 Jenna |
[12:47] | You have failed the test of intelligence. | 你没有通过智商这关 |
[12:50] | Oh,really? Well,so are you! | 真的吗? 你也没过! |
[13:00] | – Hello,Lemon. – Hey,Jack. | – 你好 Lemon – 嘿 Jack |
[13:02] | How’s business things? | 商业神马的怎么样啊? |
[13:04] | I made several overseas phone calls today. | 我今天打了几个越洋电话 |
[13:07] | Well,I’m doing great. | 我过得很好 |
[13:09] | Like the song,I am taking on my business. | 跟那歌唱得 自己的事情自己做 |
[13:13] | Uh,no,it’s,uh… right. | 呃 这好像… 好吧 |
[13:17] | Forget it. | 没事了 |
[13:24] | Shoulders back,Lemon. | 挺起胸 Lemon |
[13:26] | You’re not welcoming people to castle frankenstein. | 你现在不是在欢迎人家来到 Frankenstein城堡 |
[13:35] | I can’t read any of this,Gary,can you? | 我什么也看不清 Gary 你呢? |
[13:38] | Uh,give us this third thing. | 呃 给我们上第3样吧 |
[13:49] | Hello,miss. My name is Ricky. | 你好 小姐 我叫Ricky |
[13:51] | I’m… Dorothy Michaels. | 我是… Dorothy Michaels |
[13:54] | And you don’t look stupid in that shirt at all. | 你那件衣服看上去一点也不蠢 |
[13:57] | – What do you gentlemen do? – We work for the FBI. | – 你们两位先生是干嘛的? – 我们是FBI |
[14:00] | Mm-hmm,female body inspectors. | 恩 女性身体调查员 |
[14:05] | Tell me,was your father a donkey herder? | 说说看 你父亲是个牧驴人吗? |
[14:08] | – Because that ass is… – No,no! | – 因为那屁股… – 不不! |
[14:11] | My father worked at Philadelphia power and light. | 我爸在费城光电工作 |
[14:14] | It’s me,your daughter. Elizabeth Lemon. | 我是你女儿 Elizabeth Lemon |
[14:17] | Elizabeth,what are you doing? | Elizabeth 你来干嘛? |
[14:19] | Ugh,this woman’s trying to hit on her own father! | 这女的竟然搭讪自己老爸! |
[14:22] | No,no! Good people of Swingles,hear me out. | 不 不! Swingles的各位请听我说 |
[14:26] | My married,80-year-old father is taking a gentleman’s intermission. | 我这位年过8旬已婚的老爸 想谱写一段男人的插曲 |
[14:31] | That’s a great name for what I’m doing. | 这名字起的不错 |
[14:33] | Just what are you trying to accomplish with this stunt,young lady? | 你这样表现是想干什么? |
[14:37] | I am trying to show you how disgusting you are. | 我想让你看到你有多恶心 |
[14:39] | No,you’re the disgusting one. | 不 你才恶心呢 |
[14:41] | Yeah,that was a terrible plan. | 对 这个计划可真糟糕 |
[14:44] | Come on,Gary. Let’s go hit that bar with the cool rainbow flags. | 来 Gary 我们去那个门外挂着 彩虹旗的酒吧 |
[14:54] | A two-time cable ace award nominee,and three-time Tony… | 一个两次电视王牌奖提名者 |
[14:59] | Shaloub sex partner, | Tony Shaloub的三度床伴 |
[15:00] | Jenna Maroney is perhaps best remembered for being beautiful. | Jenna Maroney的美貌最让人记忆深刻 |
[15:05] | Jenna | Jenna Maroney,dead at 32. |
[15:10] | Maroney * Jenna,you ripped through our lives * | |
[15:13] | * like the passin of the wind * | 去世于32岁 (上一季已经40了) |
[15:18] | read back what we have so far. | 读读看我们现在有什么 |
[15:19] | “Ideas to change Mr. Jordan’s headline. | “让Jordan先生改变名声的办法” |
[15:22] | ” Then you said,”read back what we have so far.” | 然后你说 “读读看我们现在有什么” |
[15:24] | Why is this so hard? | 怎么这么难? |
[15:27] | All I want to do is turn into a worldwide hero overnight. | 我只是想一夜间变成英雄 |
[15:30] | Coming up in our next half hour,we’re gonna meet a heroic cat | 在接下来的半个小时 我们将见到 |
[15:32] | who saved its owner’s life by dialing 911. | 一只拨打了911从而救了主人的猫 |
[15:35] | What an amazing story. | 多棒的故事啊 |
[15:38] | That cat’s a hero. If I save it,I’m a double hero. | 那猫是英雄 我要是救了它 那我就是双料英雄了 |
[15:42] | – Ken,I need your help. – Well,I actually have an important church… | – Ken 来帮忙 – 呃 我其实要去一个很重要的教会… |
[15:45] | Denied! | 不行! |
[15:47] | Hey,what’s going on? I got a message you wanted to see me? | 怎么回事? 有人通知你想见我啊? |
[15:49] | Yes,I know you’re interviewing John Boehner later. | 是的 我知道你晚点要访问 |
[15:52] | You should know that he has very tiny has,so… | 你要知道 他的手可是非常小 |
[15:54] | Let him hold a miniature golf scoring pencil to make them look normal,obviously. | 显然 我要给他支迷你版高尔夫计分铅笔 才能让他手看上去大 |
[15:59] | But why are you… oh,my God. | 但你怎么… 天啊 |
[16:01] | – Are you trying to mentor me? – All right,calm down. | – 你要做我的导师吗? – 好吧 冷静点 |
[16:04] | I am squared away,Donaghy. | 我已经准备好了 Donaghy |
[16:06] | I get four hours of sleep a night,eat 1,200 calories a day, | 我每天睡4个小时 吃1200卡路里 |
[16:08] | and my closet has been on the cover of organized living twice. | 而且我的衣橱上过家居打理 两次 |
[16:12] | Damn it,I knew you’d fail the test of chaos. | 靠 我就知道你过不了混乱这关 |
[16:14] | Is it really that difficult to find someone new to mentor? It’s impossible. | – 要找个新人来辅导就这么难? – 这不可能 |
[16:18] | I would never say this to her face,but Lemon is above average. | 我一定不会在她面前说的 但Lemon绝非等闲 |
[16:21] | She’s got just the right amount of dihc for me. | 她的DICH量对我来说正符合标准 |
[16:23] | I hear it,and I don’t care. | 我知道你要说啥 我不在乎 |
[16:25] | I’ve cast a wide net,but even the junior executives here… | 我已经放了大网 但就连这里的初级行政主管都… |
[16:28] | there’s something wrong with this generation. | 这一代人实在都不咋的 |
[16:30] | Hey,are you Jack? Sorry I’m late. | 嘿 你是Jack吗? 我迟到了 不好意思 |
[16:32] | B.T. Dubbs,I gotta leave for my ironic kickball league in about ten. | 顺便说一句 我十分钟后有场球赛 |
[16:35] | Also,I’m not interested in this position unless I’m gonna be constantly praised. | 还有 要是我不能一直被表扬的话 我对这职位就没兴趣 |
[16:39] | And I won’t cut my hair. | 还有 我不会剪头发的 |
[16:45] | – It’s go time,Ken.Are you ready? – I’ve got my hammer,I’ve got my mask. | – 开始了 Ken 你准备好了吗? – 锤子准备好了 面罩也准备好了 |
[16:48] | – You just stop me before I get to that cat. – I’ll be right behind you. | – 当我快碰到那猫时就拉住我 – 我就在你后面 |
[16:52] | And finally,the weekend box office crown belonged to the indie darling hard to watch. | 节目最后 本周末票房冠军属于 小众电影”看不下去” |
[16:57] | Critics have been praising the gritty drama, | 影评家高度赞扬了这部尖锐的片子 |
[16:59] | and the performance of its star Tracy Jordan. | 和该片明星Tracy Jorda的表演 |
[17:01] | Now,not to editorialize,but if Jordan doesn’t win the Oscar, | 不是俺们台吹啊 如果Jordan不拿个奥斯卡啥的 |
[17:05] | that would be the stupidest thing since the following segue… speaking of cats… | 那就傻缺了 下面说到猫 |
[17:10] | An Oscar. If I won an Oscar,everyone would have to respect me. | 奥斯卡奖 如果我得了奥斯卡 所有人都会尊敬我 |
[17:14] | My obituary will read “Oscar winner” | 我的讣告上将会写 “奥斯卡奖得主” |
[17:16] | instead of “children’s soccer heckler.” | 而不是”给少儿足球搞破坏的” |
[17:19] | It would change my headline. | 这会改变我的名声的 |
[17:25] | I feel like I’m forgetting something. | 我觉得我好像忘记什么了 |
[17:28] | I left Tracy Jr. in Atlantic City! | 我把小Tracy落在大西洋城了! |
[17:33] | Die,hero cat! I hate you! | 去死吧 英雄猫! 我恨你! |
[17:39] | I said I’m gonna kill that cat! | 我说我要杀了那只猫! |
[17:42] | Killing cats is wrong! Unless it’s to make a hat! | 杀猫是不对的! 除非是为了做帽子! |
[17:47] | My skull! | 我的头盖骨啊! |
[17:49] | Jenna Maroney just saved the hero cat! | Jenna Maroney救了英雄猫! |
[17:52] | That makes me a double hero! | 这样我就是双料英雄了! |
[17:54] | Try to deny me my obit now,you jags! | 现在试试拒绝我的讣告啊 你们这些疯子! |
[17:58] | And tell people in lieu of flowers, | 告诉那些管花的人 |
[18:00] | they can pour jewels into my open coffin. | 他们可以往我的棺材里放珠宝 |
[18:05] | I’m very injured. | 我很受伤哎 |
[18:14] | – You wanted to see me? – No,Lemon. | – 你找我? – 没有 Lemon |
[18:16] | – I did. – Albino ninja! | – 是我 – 忍者遁形! |
[18:18] | Look,I never should have interfered with,um,whatever this is. | 我不应该去干涉你们那啥的关系 |
[18:22] | – Work husband-slash-uncle. – Coworker-slash-little brother. | – 工作上的丈夫加大叔 – 同事加弟弟 |
[18:25] | Right,well,she’s not ready to move on. | 好吧 她还不能没有你 |
[18:28] | It’s true. I’m wearing a Duane reade bag as underwear today. | 没错 我今天把屈臣氏的购物袋 当内衣穿了 |
[18:31] | All right. And for whatever reason,he needs you too. | 好吧 而且 不管是出于什么原因 他也需要你 |
[18:35] | It’s a symbiotic relationship. | 这是一种共生的关系 |
[18:37] | I’m a mighty great white shark,Lemon,and you are a remora, | 我是一只万能的大白鲨 你是一条小�g鱼 |
[18:41] | clinging to me with your suction cup head. | 靠着头上的吸盘依附于我 |
[18:43] | I give you a free ride,and in exchange,you,uh,eat my parasites. | 我免费带你一程 作为交换 你吃掉我身上的寄生虫 |
[18:48] | I’m gonna leave you two alone. | 我就不打扰二位了 |
[18:50] | I already briefed him on your problem. | 我已经大概告诉他你的问题了 |
[18:52] | The gentleman’s intermission,yes. | 男人的人生小插曲 这样 |
[18:54] | – Uh,Lemon,does your father have a cell phone? – Yes. | – 呃 Lemon 你爸爸有手机吗? – 有 |
[18:57] | Jack is back. If anyone can talk sense into my dad,it’s you. | Jack回来了 能和我爸讲讲道理的人非你莫属 |
[19:02] | Oh,no,I’m not gonna talk sense into anybody. Your father’s being irrational. | 不 我不会和别人讲道理的 你爸爸只是不理性而已 |
[19:06] | And irrational behavior doesn’t respond to rationality. | 对于不理性的行为 跟他讲道理是没用的 |
[19:09] | It responds to fear. | 只能靠恐吓 |
[19:15] | – Hello? – Yeah,is this Dick Lemon? | – 喂? – 喂 是Dick Lemon吗? |
[19:16] | – This is he.Who’s calling? – I’m tricia’s boyfriend,you scumbag. | – 我就是 你是谁? – 我是Tricia的男朋友 你个贱人 |
[19:20] | She told me what happened with youse last night. Now I’m gonna come and find you, | 她告诉我昨晚和你的事了 我要去找你 |
[19:23] | and I’m gonna kick your ass so hard, you’re gonna be throwing up my toenails. | 我要狠狠踢你一顿 让你满地吐我的脚趾甲 |
[19:26] | No,no,no,no,no. There’s been a mistake. | 不 不 不 肯定是有误会 |
[19:28] | I did not do anything with anyone last night. Certainly not a tricia. | 我昨晚没和任何人发生任何事 肯定没有什么Tricia |
[19:31] | Oh,now you’re telling me my tricia’s not good enough for you? She’s an angel! | 哦 你还说我的Tricia对你而言还不够好? 她是个天使! |
[19:35] | I’ll tell you what,I’m getting my brothers, | 告诉你 我要叫上我的兄弟们 |
[19:37] | and we’re coming over there,and we’re gonna… | 找到你家门 然后… |
[19:47] | – Dick Lemon speaking. – How dare you hang up on me. | – 我是Dick Lemon – 你竟敢挂我电话 |
[19:51] | I’m a corrupt cop! My brother’s a corrupt fireman. | 我是李刚! 我全家都是李刚 |
[19:53] | He’s gonna set you on fire,and I am not gonna investigate it. | 我要一把火把你烧了 然后还不立案调查 |
[19:57] | That won’t be necessary. I’m leaving for Philadelphia today. | 没必要吧 我今天就要去费城了 |
[20:00] | Dick,listen,tricia told me you’re married. | Dick 听着 Tricia跟我说你结婚了 |
[20:03] | I know men are meant to be promiscuous because of evolution, | 我知道因为进化的原因 男人应该乱性 |
[20:05] | but you made a commitment to a woman you love. | 但是你对你爱的女人作出了承诺 |
[20:08] | – I do.I do love her. – Yeah,that’s right.You’re a lucky man. | – 是啊 我很爱她 – 对 你是个幸运的人 |
[20:11] | “A,” because you have a family and “b,” | 一 因为你有个家 |
[20:12] | because I have not curb-stomped you in front of your grandchildren. | 二 我不想在你孙子辈的人面前踩你 |
[20:16] | – Actually,I don’t have grandchildren. – Why not? | – 说实话 我还没有孙子 – 为什么? |
[20:19] | Tricia told me you have a 40-year-old daughter. What’s wrong with her? | Tricia跟我说你有个40岁的女儿 她有啥毛病? |
[20:21] | – Okay,mm-mm. – I gotta go.I’m taking tricia to laser zeppelin. | – 够了 好了 – 我要挂了 我要带Tricia去玩齐柏林激光战 |
[20:24] | You take care now. Go necks! | 你自己保重 加油Necks! |
[20:31] | – Can I show you a weird thing on my leg? – Yeah. | – 能给你看我腿上长的奇怪东西么? – 嗯 |
[20:35] | That’s gotta be removed. | 你得去切了 |
[20:38] | Claire? Claire? | |
[20:41] | Joanne? Okay. | Joanne? 好吧 |
[20:43] | Well,I look forward to visiting her and her wife… On their farm. | 很期待去她和她妻子的农场拜访一下哦 |
[20:47] | Jacqueline? Like,named after you? | Jacqueline? 是根据你的名字起的吗? |
[20:50] | Like a little Jack,but with boobs? | 就像小Jack 只不过长着胸器? |
[20:52] | Hi,I’m Daphne Donaghy I saw a turtle! | 嗨 我是Daphne Donaghy 我看见一只乌龟! |
[20:56] | Kylie.Great. She can strip her way through community college. | Kylie 不错 她可以一路脱衣 脱到社区大学去 |
[21:00] | Come on. Oh,I don’t know about Christina. | 拜托 哦 我不知道Cristina怎么样 |
[21:03] | ‘Cause then everyone calls her Tina. | 因为那样所有人都会叫她Tina |
[21:04] | And every Tina I’ve known is a real judgmental bitch. | 而我认识的所有Tina都是毒舌怨妇 |