时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:03] | Could I get your lucretia mott on this? | 我要把你家那个Lucretia Mott写上去吗? (美国社会改革家及女权的倡议者) |
[00:06] | What is this? | 这是什么文件? |
[00:07] | Budget approval for travel and hotels for the moms. | 关于那些妈妈们差旅费的预算批准 |
[00:10] | The moms?What moms? | 妈妈们? 什么妈妈们? |
[00:11] | The staff moms that are gonna be on the mother’s day show | 剧组成员的妈妈们 她们要在母亲节那期节目里上电视 |
[00:14] | that nbc is making us do after their ill-fated decision to re-air the pilot of bitch hunter. | NBC台杯具地决定重播”贱女杀手”之后 就让我们制作这个 |
[00:19] | ****** | Trish的婚前派对 由此上楼 |
[00:24] | Put the mimosas down! | 都把Mimosa酒给我放下! |
[00:26] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[00:27] | Wait,it’s mother’s day already? | 等等 都到了母亲节了? |
[00:29] | Did you forget?Colleen is gonna kill you. | 你给忘了? Colleen会杀了你的 |
[00:31] | There’s still time.Jonathan. | 还来得及 Jonathan |
[00:33] | – Jonathan,call the florist,and order a dozen no. – Necktie. | – Jonathan 打给花店 预订一打 不要啊 – 领带 |
[00:37] | Too late,Jackie. | 太迟了 |
[00:45] | Jackie 30 rock Season 04 Episode 20 | |
[00:59] | Hey,why isn’t my beautiful Frank up on the wall? | 嘿 问什么我家帅气的Frank不在墙上之列呢? |
[01:01] | Ma,come on,that’s just for the actors. | 妈妈 好啦 那只是留给演员的 |
[01:04] | Oh,here’s a picture you can use. | 这张照片你可以拿去用 |
[01:06] | It’s little Frankie in the bathtub,getting ready for the senior prom. | 上面是浴盆里的小Frankie 在为了高中舞会做准备 |
[01:11] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[01:15] | Mom,what are you doing?You don’t have to pay for the food. | 妈妈 你在干啥呢? 这里吃东西不用付钱 |
[01:18] | Honey,nothing is free. | 宝贝 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[01:20] | You remember that when a man buys you an expensive meal. | 当一个男人带你去大餐的时候 你要记得这句话 |
[01:23] | Yeah,that’s happening a lot. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:25] | Hey,verna. | 嘿 Verna |
[01:26] | Well,you must remember my mom,Margaret. | 你一定记得我妈妈 Margaret |
[01:28] | Oh,yes,we met a few years ago when the girls lived in Chicago. | 哦 对 几年前你们还住在芝加哥时 我们见过面 |
[01:32] | You must have me confused with someone else. | 你一定把我和其他人搞混了 |
[01:35] | I have never been to Chicago. | 我从没有去过芝加哥 |
[01:37] | I sexually assaulted scottie pippen in 1997. | 我在1997年性侵犯过Scottie Pippen |
[01:41] | – There’s my baby! – Oh,mommy! | – 我的宝贝在那呢! – 母亲大人! |
[01:45] | Look,Tracy,this mother’s day show is tomorrow, | 听着 Tracy 明天就要拍母亲节特辑了 |
[01:47] | and we haven’t been able to track down your mom. | 我们还是联系不上你的妈妈 |
[01:49] | I gave Kenneth her information. | 我把她的相关信息告诉Kenneth了 |
[01:51] | “Her name might be Cheryl,and she was wearing a red shirt in 1984. | “她的名字可能是Cheryl 1984年她穿的是件红T恤” |
[01:55] | ” Look,I don’t want you to be alone up there with all the families, | 我不想在其他人家庭团聚时 你一个人落单 |
[01:58] | so what if I hire an actress to play your mom? | 你看 我给你找个演员扮演你母亲如何? |
[02:01] | Okay.But whoever she is needs to be someone as amazing as I am. | 好吧 但不管她是谁 都必须和我一样出名 |
[02:06] | I want to see a list of names. | 我希望能看见一份写有她名字的名单 |
[02:08] | Like when they was looking for John mccain’s running mate. | 就像他们为John Mccain找竞选伙伴那样 |
[02:12] | I’m kidding.This needs to be taken seriously. | 开玩笑的 这件事要认真对待 |
[02:19] | Happy mother’s day,Colleen. | 母亲节快乐 Colleen |
[02:20] | I’m not here about mother’s day,John Francis. | 我来这里不是为了母亲节的 John Francis |
[02:23] | You know who’s in my water aerobics class down in Florida? | 你知道我在佛罗里达上水中有氧课 的班上都有谁吗? |
[02:27] | Yes,mother,I’ve memorized the names of everyone in your water aerobics class. | 记得 妈妈 |
[02:30] | Patricia goodband, | 我记住了 你那个水中有氧班上的每一个人 |
[02:32] | whose sister runs the Friday night bingo game at our lady of reluctant integration in waltham. | 她的姐姐在沃特海姆举办周五宾果游戏夜 是我们姐妹们八卦聚会的地方 |
[02:38] | Turns out last week that the game was won by Anne o’connor, | 上星期Anne O’connor赢了游戏 |
[02:43] | who mentioned that her niece,Nancy Donovan,got divorced | 她提到她的侄女 Nancy Donovan离婚了 |
[02:49] | and was running around with a hotshot in New York City who pours scotch like a woman. | 现在她和纽约一个像女人一样 喝威士忌的大人物在一起 |
[02:55] | If I don’t always share my personal life with you,Colleen, | 我不怎么和你分享私生活的原因 Colleen |
[02:57] | it’s becse you’ve never approved of any woman I’ve shown an interest in. | 是因为你从不认同 任何一个我感兴趣的女人 |
[03:01] | Now,that’s not true. | 没这回事 |
[03:03] | I’m not having this conversation with you right now. | 我现在不和你谈这件事 |
[03:04] | I have work to do,and I’ll be joining you for lunch. | 我还有工作 午餐的时候再会面 |
[03:06] | In the meantime,Kenneth here will entertain you. | 在这段时间内 让Kenneth来招呼你吧 |
[03:10] | Okay,Kenneth,entertain me. | 哦 Kenneth 来让我开心一下 |
[03:12] | Oh,the fiddle’s in the creek and the frog’s in the kitchen I apologize,ma’am. | 小溪里的小提琴 厨房里的青蛙 很抱歉 夫人 |
[03:16] | – That is not a song.You make me very nervous. – Oh,my God. | – 没有这首歌的 你让我很紧张 – 哦 老天爷啊 |
[03:22] | Hey,lutz,this is my mom,miho. | 嘿 Lutz 这位是我妈妈 Miho |
[03:26] | Oh,hi.I didn’t know you were adopted. | 哦 嗨 我不知道你是被领养的 |
[03:29] | What? | 什么? |
[03:31] | Thanks a lot,lutz. | 谢谢啊 Lutz |
[03:37] | Mom,this is Lee. | 妈妈 这位是Lee |
[03:39] | He’s the head of our wardrobe department. | 他是服装部门的头 |
[03:41] | Well,hello,Lee. | 你好 Lee |
[03:43] | – Wrong tree,mom. – Gotcha. | – 选错人了 妈妈 – 懂了 |
[03:45] | So Lee’s gonna take care of your clothes for the show. | Lee会负责你演出的服装 |
[03:47] | Oh,no,no,that won’t be necessary. | 哦 不 不 没这个必要了 |
[03:49] | I brought some real cute duds. | 我买了一些很可爱的衣服 |
[03:51] | I made us both rompers to wear. | 我想让我们都穿背心裤 |
[03:54] | *** | Jenna母女衫 |
[03:55] | Excuse me.My…Friend has to go strangle her anxiety pillow. | 失陪 我的…一个朋友想要 掐死她的抗焦虑枕头 |
[04:02] | Lee,it’s the bridesmaid’s dress. | Lee 就是这条伴娘裙 |
[04:04] | I can’t breathe. | 我透不过气来了 |
[04:05] | I’m gonna die in here. | 我要死在这里了 |
[04:07] | Bridesmaid?It’s bad luck for a married woman to be a bridesmaid. | 伴娘? 结了婚的女人做伴娘要走霉运的 |
[04:11] | It brings fever and disease. | 会发烧生病 |
[04:13] | Yeah,well,I’m not actually married,so… | 那个 其实我没有结婚 所以… |
[04:15] | Not even common law? | 连事实婚姻那种都没有? |
[04:17] | How do you get credit at a mattress store? | 你在床垫商店怎么申请分期? |
[04:19] | You know,my Johnny’s single,and he gives excellent backrubs,I can assure you. | 要知道 我家的Johnny还单身呢 他背部推拿做的很好 我向你保证 |
[04:23] | Thank you,Mrs.lutz,and thank you,moms,for your interest,but I just haven’t met the one yet. | 谢了 Lutz太太 各位妈妈的好意 我只是还没遇见我的真命天子 |
[04:29] | Oh,for crying out loud,Liz. | 别再说了 Liz |
[04:31] | You see?That’s what feminism does. | 看见了没? 女权思想就是这样害人的 |
[04:33] | It makes smart girls with nice birthing shapes believe in fairytales. | 它让聪明的育龄妇女去相信爱情童话 |
[04:38] | Stop waiting for your prince,Liz. | 别再等你的王子了 Liz |
[04:41] | I’m not waiting for a prince. | 我要等的不是王子 |
[04:42] | – I’m waiting for astronaut Mike Dexter. – Oh,sweet lord in heaven. | – 我等的是宇航员Mike Dexter – 哦 真甜蜜啊 |
[04:47] | Who turns out to be the secret king of Monaco. | 那个人后来被发现是摩纳哥的秘密国王 |
[04:50] | Liz,you’re almost 40. | Liz 你都快40岁了 |
[04:52] | You’re not gonna find some new kind of man. | 你不会再找到新口味的男人了 |
[04:54] | Whoever the one is,you probably already met him. | 不管那个人是谁 或许你早已遇见他 |
[04:58] | You’re 40? | 你都40了? |
[05:00] | John is looking for a…Greener banana,so… | John正找的是…更嫩的 那么… |
[05:11] | Hello,verna. | 你好 Verna |
[05:12] | Glad to see you’re here,upholding your end of our bargain. | 很高兴在这里看见你 信守了我们之间的协议 |
[05:15] | Oh,yeah.I’m being a great mother listening,giving advice, | 是啊 我一直在做个好妈妈 倾听 给出建议 |
[05:19] | asking stupid questions during movies. | 在看电影时提些傻问题 |
[05:22] | But I need you to hold up your end. | 不过我也要你遵守你的承诺 |
[05:25] | That money order you sent,that was only for half. | 说好要发来的钱 只来了一半 |
[05:28] | That was a down payment,verna.You’ll get the rest after you’ve fulfilled your mother’s day duties. | 那一半是预付定金 Verna 在你完成 母亲节的使命后 就能得到其余的一半 |
[05:33] | That’s kind of a problem for me, | 我这里出了点问题 |
[05:34] | ’cause I already spent that down payment on the first half of my boob job. | 因为我早就把定金花在了隆胸上 |
[05:40] | It’s not an implant. | 这可不是植入式的 |
[05:41] | It’s just a little yank up,you know? | 只不过拉高了一点 你懂的? |
[05:43] | I mean,I got the meat,Jack. | 我自己可是有料的 Jack |
[05:46] | Go ahead.Feel ’em.Feel the difference. | 来 感受一下 感觉一下不同之处 |
[05:49] | Very different indeed. | 的确很不同 |
[05:50] | Like a cantaloupe and a ziploc bag of mushroom soup. | 一半像哈密瓜 一半像密封袋里装着蘑菇汤 |
[05:56] | But you’re not getting the rest of that money | 但是你得不到剩下的钱 |
[05:57] | until you give Jenna all the mother’s day love she deserves. | 除非你撒播给Jenna她应得的母爱 |
[06:00] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[06:02] | Narc. | 假正经 |
[06:05] | Good news,tray.We found a great mom for you. | 好消息 Tray 我们给你找了个牛妈 |
[06:08] | Her name is novella Nelson. | 她名叫Novella |
[06:10] | Nelson Novella Nelson? | |
[06:11] | Oh,wait,is she aquaman’s girlfriend? | 哦 等等 她是水行侠的女朋友吗? |
[06:13] | No.She’s a great actress who lives in Brooklyn. | 不 她是个很好的演员 住在布鲁克林 |
[06:16] | – She looks like you. – That could be anyone! | – 她长的很像你 – 谁不是呢! |
[06:18] | We all look the same to me. | 大家看起来都像我 |
[06:20] | Is she famous? | 她有名吗? |
[06:21] | You’d probably know her best from a commercial they air a lot during the 3:30 A.M.sportscenter. | 你可能会看过她的一个广告 体育中心在凌晨3点30分经常播放 |
[06:26] | Ugh,these overalls are chafing. | 呃 这些工装裤搞得我皮肤发炎 |
[06:28] | I can’t wear these pajamas fishing! | 我不能穿着睡衣去钓鱼! |
[06:31] | Pajamaralls.Pajamaralways.**** | 工装睡衣裤 工装裤睡衣穿法 不易燃 |
[06:34] | What about the list I gave you? | 我给你的那份名单哪去了? |
[06:36] | Phylicia rashad.Serena Williams. | |
[06:38] | They’re too recognizable,Tracy. | 她们都太有名了 Tracy |
[06:40] | And Serena Williams is younger than you. | 还有Serena Williams都比你年轻 |
[06:42] | Who cares?She’s awesome,and so am I. | 谁在乎? 她很灵的 就像我一样 |
[06:44] | I want Serena Williams to be my mother. | 我就要Serena Williams演我的妈妈 |
[06:46] | We’ve already booked novella. | 我们都已经联系好Novella了 |
[06:48] | The woman’s been in the business for 40 years. | 她在这行都呆了有40年啦 |
[06:50] | I think she’s good enough for the star of sherlock homie. | 我认为她好的足够去演”Sherlock Homie”了 |
[06:56] | I know what you’re thinking,mother, | 我知道你在想什么 妈妈 |
[06:57] | and we are not talking about Nancy Donovan. | 我不会和你谈Nancy Donovan的 |
[06:59] | I don’t want to talk about Nancy Donovan. | 我不想谈Nancy Donovan |
[07:02] | I want to talk about the little blonde girl that you are sleeping with. | 我想谈的是和你上床的那个金发女郎 |
[07:06] | – What? – A mother knows,Jackie. | – 说啥呢? – 做妈的全知道 Jackie |
[07:10] | Oh,hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[07:11] | – Are you going up? – Down,actually. | – 你们是上去吗? – 其实 是下 |
[07:13] | Ugh,I forgot my phone. | 呃 我忘了拿电话了 |
[07:16] | Two women,Jack,at the same time. | 两个女人 Jack 你还玩劈腿啊 |
[07:19] | What are you,Italian? | 你以为你是谁 意大利人? |
[07:20] | I didn’t choose for it to happen like this. | 我不是有意这样的 |
[07:23] | Be a man and pick one. | 像个男人 做出选择 |
[07:25] | I can’t.They both give me different things. | 做不到 她们给了我全然不同的东西 |
[07:27] | One connects me to the man I was. | 一个让我回到了从前 |
[07:29] | The other…Inspires. | 另一个 … 激发了我 |
[07:32] | Just listen to yourself,Jack. | 听听你说的话吧 Jack |
[07:34] | I know it’s gay,but it’s my gay problem,and I’m handling it. | 我知道听上去很Gay 但那也是我自己的问题 我正在处理它 |
[07:39] | We’re ready to order now. | 我们可以下单了 |
[07:41] | Just bring my son one of everything. | 给我儿子每样都来一点 |
[07:44] | That way,he doesn’t have to choose. | 那样他就不必去选择了 |
[07:49] | Um,why was I given this to wear on the show? | 为什么给我这样的衣服上节目? |
[07:52] | Well,I loved your idea that we both wear the same outfit. | 我喜欢你那个咋俩穿同样行头的想法 |
[07:56] | I just thought this one might be more…Tv friendly. | 只不过我觉得这件可能会更…上镜 |
[07:59] | You mean instead of the rompers that your mother slaved over. | 你想拿它换掉那条妈妈辛苦搞来的背心裤 |
[08:03] | Mom,this isn’t Florida. | Mom 这里不是佛罗里达 |
[08:04] | You’re damn right it isn’t. | 你TMD的说得对 这里不是 |
[08:06] | In Florida,everybody’s always asking me,”where did you get that? | 在佛罗里达 大伙都会问我”哪搞来的”? |
[08:10] | You made it? | 你自己做的? |
[08:11] | Holy crap! | 靠! |
[08:12] | Where do I commission one? | 我上哪里找人代言去? |
[08:15] | This is about you making money selling junk. | 这一切对于你来说就是卖垃圾货赚钱 |
[08:19] | Verna,this is my job,and I know you don’t understand that, | Verna 这是我的工作 我知道你理解不了 |
[08:21] | ’cause you haven’t had a job in 15 years. | 因为你都15年里没工作了 |
[08:23] | Because of my back. | 那是因为我的背 |
[08:25] | Because of the trampoline accident. | 那一场蹦床意外 |
[08:27] | But I need to look a certain way on tv. | 我出现在电视上可是要正儿八经的 |
[08:29] | You are nothing but a spoiled brat. | 你就是个被宠坏的孩子 |
[08:32] | You know what?Here’s what I think of you and your fancy clothes. | 你知道吗? 我就是这么看待你 和你那些花哨衣服的 |
[08:39] | That is quality stitching. | 缝的质量可真好 |
[08:43] | Damn the tiny,brown hands that made this. | 劳工们的小黑手可真该死 |
[08:51] | Oh,there you are. | 哦 你在这呢 |
[08:52] | Just thought I’d tidy up. | 想着我应该清理一下 |
[08:55] | – That’s my computer. – Oh,no,honey. | – 那是我的电脑 – 哦 不是的 宝贝 |
[08:57] | A computer is a great big thing with a green screen. | 电脑应该是有个绿色屏幕的庞然大物 |
[09:01] | Mom,do you think it’s weird that I’m still single? | 妈妈 你对于我仍然单身觉得奇怪吗? |
[09:06] | Well,your standards are very high. | 那时因为你的标准丰常高 |
[09:09] | As they should be. | 也应该这样 |
[09:10] | I remember someone who got a three on her history ap test. | 我记得某人历史选修课得了个C |
[09:15] | But do I expect too much? | 但是否我期待太多了呢? |
[09:17] | Maybe the moms were right. | 或许那些妈妈们是对的 |
[09:18] | Maybe I should have just settled. | 抑或是我应该安顿下来了 |
[09:19] | I can’t tell you what to do,Liz, | 我告诉不了你应该怎么做 Liz |
[09:22] | but I know from experience that that gu that perfect guy,is out there. | 但我的经验之谈 那个完美的男人 就在不远处 |
[09:28] | ‘Cause I know I found mine. | 因为我就找到了属于自己的 |
[09:30] | See,that’s all I want. | 那就是我想要的 |
[09:32] | – What you and dad have. – Oh,I’m not talking about your father. | – 你和爸爸那样的生活 – 哦 我说的人可不是你老爸 |
[09:35] | What? | 啥? |
[09:38] | what do you mean you’re not talking about dad?You love dad. | 什么叫做提到的不是爸爸? 你爱爸爸 |
[09:40] | Of course I do,but Dick lemon isn’t ed. | 我当然爱 但是Dick Lemon可不是Ed |
[09:44] | Ed?Who’s ed? | Ed? 谁是Ed? |
[09:45] | Ed was my true love,sweetheart. | Ed曾是我的真爱 宝贝 |
[09:48] | He was my steady at montclair high. | 他是我在蒙特克莱高中的老相好 |
[09:51] | The night before he was shipped off to Korea, | 他远赴泡菜国的前一晚 |
[09:54] | I repeatedly lost my virginity to him,while Waldo,the town perv,watched from the bushes. | 我把我的贞操献给了他好几次 那个偷窥狂 Waldo就隔着灌木丛偷看 |
[10:00] | – Wait,what? – Nothing,younger me.It’s fine. | – 停 什么意思? – 没什么 青春岁月 过去了 |
[10:04] | He wanted to get married, | 他想过结婚 |
[10:05] | but when he was invited to Houston for his astronaut training | 但是他后来被邀请去休斯顿参加宇航员培训 |
[10:09] | he was an astronaut? | 他是个宇航员? |
[10:10] | You could have been an astronaut’s wife? | 你本可以成为宇航员的老婆? |
[10:12] | It wasn’t that simple,Liz. | 事情没那么简单 Liz |
[10:14] | I had just graduated from secretary school,and I got a job at sterling Cooper. | 我那时刚从秘书学校毕业 在Sterling Cooper广告公司找到了工作 (穿越至MAD MEN) |
[10:20] | I couldn’t just pick up and move. | 我不能就这样收拾好东西搬家 |
[10:21] | I was already 26,an old maid. | 我那时都26了 剩女啊 |
[10:24] | Different times.Octomom. | 时代不同了 老妈 |
[10:25] | So I settled for a wonderful man,and I have never regretted it. | 所以我找了一个很棒的男人 我也从没有后悔过 |
[10:31] | Not even when I watched ed aldrin walk on the moon. | 就连看见Ed Aldrin月球漫步也没后悔 |
[10:35] | Wait,your ed is buzz aldrin? | 等等 你口里的Ed是Buzz Aldrin? (Buzz Aldrin执行过第一次载人登月任务) |
[10:39] | Yeah,but I always called him ed,because our town had,like,five buzzes. | 是啊 但我通常叫他Ed 因为我们城里 大概有5个叫Buzz的 |
[10:43] | You could have married buzz aldrin? | 你本可以嫁给Buzz Aldrin? |
[10:46] | You should regret that,mom. | 你应该后悔的 妈妈 |
[10:48] | You should have followed him. | 你应该跟他远走 |
[10:49] | Laura linney could have played you in the hbo original movie moon wives! | Laura Linney可以在HBO台的 原创电影Moon Wives里扮演你! |
[10:56] | Where are you going,verna? | 你要去哪 Verna? |
[10:58] | Oh,I quit. | 哦 老娘不干了 |
[11:00] | I’ve been working my ass off pretending to be a good mom, | 我一直在吃力不讨好地扮演个好母亲 |
[11:04] | but Jenna doesn’t appreciate it. | 但是Jenna并不感激我 |
[11:06] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[11:07] | Well,then good luck paying for that other implant. | 那就祝你好运 去支付剩下植入术的钱 |
[11:09] | It’s not an implant,Jack. | 它们不是植入的 Jack |
[11:11] | – I mean,I got the meat. – Of course. | – 我说过 我有料 – 也是 |
[11:13] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[11:14] | Verna,you have a very simple decision to make quit,don’t get paid, | Verna 你可以轻松地放弃 不拿报酬 |
[11:18] | and drive around with one headlight out, | 开着只有一个前灯亮着的车离开 |
[11:20] | or,swallow your pride,and get the money you need tomorrow. | 或者 你收起你的骄傲 过了明天 拿到你需要的钱 |
[11:26] | They said they were gonna put a wig on me or something | 有人说会给我搞顶假发戴戴 |
[11:29] | so that nobody would recognize me as the pajamarall lady. | 那样就不会有人认出我是睡衣工装裤女郎 |
[11:32] | Like anyone would recognize you anyway. | 搞得好像会有人认出你一样 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry.What did you say? | 抱歉 你刚说啥? |
[11:36] | You are way beneath me,novella. | 你远不及我 Novella |
[11:38] | I am a movie star,a television actor, | 我是个电影明星 电视演员 |
[11:41] | and a guinness book of world record holder for most car accidents in a single year. | 还是单年度有过最多车祸 的世界吉尼斯纪录保持者 |
[11:45] | Maybe you wanted someone more high-profile, | 或许你要的是知名度更高的人物 |
[11:47] | but I am what you got,so,Tracy,you better watch yourself, | 但现在你手头就我一个 Tracy 你最好小心一点 |
[11:51] | or you may wind up with no mother at all. | 否则没准就以没妈的孩子收场 |
[11:53] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[11:54] | I’d rather be up on that stage all alone than to be with someone | 我更情愿一个人站在舞台上也不要 |
[11:58] | whose resume has “black judge” on it nine times. | 和某个简历上九次出现 “黑人法官”一词的家伙在一起 |
[12:02] | And you think I wanted a fake son who recorded an anti-condom psa? | 你以为我就想要个曾经录过 抵制避孕套公益广告的假冒儿子? |
[12:06] | I saved a lot of kids from lame sex! | 我把很多孩子从无谓的性爱中拯救出来! |
[12:09] | Little ingrate. | 忘恩负义的小人 |
[12:14] | All right,start with taxes,then insurance,and change this to “latin America. | 这样 从税收开始 接着说保险 然后把这个换成 “拉丁美洲” |
[12:18] | ” I can’t say Nicaragua. | 我念不了尼加拉瓜 |
[12:22] | You must be Avery. | 你一定是Avery吧 |
[12:24] | Yes? | 你是? |
[12:25] | I am so sorry,miss Jessup. | 万分抱歉 Jessup小姐 |
[12:27] | Mrs.Donaghy keeps tricking me and running away,but not anymore. | Donaghy太太把我耍的团团转 之后就走了 不会再有下次了 |
[12:31] | Carl,they need you out in the hall. | Carl 有人让你去一下大厅 |
[12:34] | Yes,ma’am! | 遵命 夫人! |
[12:35] | Mrs.Donaghy. | Donaghy太太 |
[12:37] | You must be Jack’s mother. | 你一定是Jack的妈妈 |
[12:38] | Indeed,I am. | 没错 |
[12:40] | And Jack has told me so much about you. | Jack告诉我许多关于你的 |
[12:42] | You’re going to have to work your backside, | 你要多开发你的背面 |
[12:45] | because chest-wise you have the measurements of an altar boy. | 因为你胸的尺寸 就好比一个祭台小男孩 |
[12:50] | I wish Jack had told me you were in town. | 我真希望Jack告诉我你在城里了 |
[12:52] | Well,men have their little secrets,don’t they? | 男人嘛 都有他们的小秘密 对吧? |
[12:55] | – Especially Jack. – Secrets? | – 尤其是Jack – 秘密? |
[12:57] | What I’m trying to say is,if you’re serious about Jackie,let him know now. | 我想表达的是 如果你和Jackie是认真的 现在就要让他知道 |
[13:02] | A man like Jack has other irons in the fire. | Jack那样的男人有很多花花肠子 是很正常的 |
[13:05] | I beg your pardon? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[13:07] | Look at the time. | 看都几点了 |
[13:09] | I’ve got to get back to calling Kenneth “carl” to see if he ever corrects me. | 我要叫回Kenneth为”Carl” |
[13:16] | Carl! | 看看他是否分得清 |
[13:17] | Yes,ma’am? | 来了 夫人 |
[13:23] | Lemon,have you seen Colleen? | Lemon 你看见Colleen了么? |
[13:24] | ,Kenneth was supposed to be watching her, | Kenneth应该陪着她 |
[13:26] | but I just saw him with his eyes closed counting to infinity. | 但我只看见他眼睛闭着在数羊 |
[13:28] | You want to talk about moms,Jack? | 想谈谈关于母亲们吗 Jack? |
[13:30] | Listen to this. | 听听这一出 |
[13:32] | My mother could have married buzz aldrin. | 我老妈本可以嫁给Buzz Aldrin |
[13:35] | Oh,really?I know buzz. | 哦 是吗? 我认识Buzz |
[13:36] | We met at a photo shoot for vanity fair’s annual awesome gentleman issue. | 我们在给《名利场》一期 年度杰出男士主题拍照时认识 |
[13:40] | My mom blew it,Jack. | 我妈搞砸了 Jack |
[13:42] | She had true love,and she threw it away just because it was inconvenient. | 她遇见了真爱 但就因为交通不便放弃了 |
[13:47] | Well,lemon,if your mom had ended up with buzz,you would have never been born. | 呃 Lemon 如果你妈妈和Buzz在一起 世上就没有你了 |
[13:50] | Or I would have been born Peter aldrin. | 或者我就成为Peter Aldrin了 |
[13:52] | And I+d wait for a woman with the right stuff. | 我会等待合适的女人 |
[13:55] | Now,remember,in this scenario,I’m a man and my father is an astronaut. | 记住 在我说的场景里 我是个男人 我老爸是个宇航员 |
[13:58] | Well,lemon,if you’d like to see what your mom’s life would have been, | Lemon 如果你想看看你妈妈的生活 本可能成为什么样的话 |
[14:00] | I can arrange for you to meet buzz. | 我能安排你去见见Buzz |
[14:02] | – Are you serious? – He’s in town. | – 你当真? – 他就在城里 |
[14:03] | I saw him last night at Rupert Murdoch’s twister party. | 我昨晚看见他在默多克 举办的扭缠游戏派对上 |
[14:06] | I mean,uh,regular party. | 我说的是正规的派对 |
[14:09] | Tracy,this mother’s day thing is a disaster. | Tracy 这次母亲节的事简直杯具了 |
[14:13] | I hear you. | 我听见了 |
[14:14] | Because you’re talking in the ear that I didn’t lose a button in. | 因为你刚对着我说话的这只耳朵 里面没有塞纽扣 |
[14:17] | I thought verna and I had made this breakthrough, | 我以为Verna和我的关系有进展了 |
[14:20] | but now we’re just back to fighting about money and clothes. | 但现在我们又回到了为钱和衣服争吵的阶段 |
[14:23] | Thank God Terry’s dead,or we’d be fighting over him again too. | 感谢上苍 Terry死了 要不然我们还要为了他打架 |
[14:26] | Boy,I thought I had it bad with my fake mom. | 天啊 我以为我和那个假妈已经够糟的了 |
[14:29] | Are you kidding? | 开啥玩笑? |
[14:30] | At least your fake mom has to act like she cares about you. | 至少 那个妈妈要表演出关心你的样子 |
[14:33] | Yeah,it’s true. | 那倒是 |
[14:34] | And she is a good actress. | 她还是个好演员 |
[14:35] | I bought those pajamaralls. | 我买过睡衣工装裤 |
[14:37] | And you got to choose her. | 你就选她吧 |
[14:39] | No,Jenna,no one gets to choose their mom… | 不 Jenna 没人应该选谁做妈妈… |
[14:43] | Even when they’re fake. | 就算她们是假的 |
[14:44] | For good or bad,we’re stuck with them. | 无论好与坏 我们和她们分不开 |
[14:47] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[14:48] | They don’t get to choose who we are,either. | 她们同样也不能选择我们是谁 |
[14:50] | And God knows we’re not perfect. | 上帝知道 没有人是完美的 |
[14:53] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[14:54] | Sometimes I sing too beautifully. | 有时候 我唱的是有点太动听了 |
[14:59] | – What a nice surpri – is there another woman? | – 多美好的惊喜啊 – 你是不是有另外的女人? |
[15:01] | What?How did you–? | 什么? 你怎么–? |
[15:03] | – Colleen. – Don’t blame your mother,Jack. | – 是Colleen – 别怪你妈妈 Jack |
[15:05] | This is about us. | 这是我们之间的事 |
[15:06] | Oh,my God.Look,Avery,you know how I feel. | 天啊 Avery 你知道我的感受的 |
[15:09] | So I’m gonna skip the part where I deny anything. | 我打算跳过抵赖这步骤 |
[15:11] | Then you skip the part where you yell at me. | 你也省略朝我怒吼这一步骤 |
[15:13] | And then we both move on to the,uh,make-up sex. | 让我们都过渡到 呃 争吵后的弥补性爱中去吧 |
[15:18] | That is a swing. | 转换的可真快 |
[15:20] | Look,I assumed you and I were exclusive, | 听好 我以为我们都没有再和别人约会 |
[15:23] | but we never talked about it,so maybe this is partly my fault. | 但我们从没有谈过这一点 或许 这一点是我的错 |
[15:28] | And I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[15:29] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[15:30] | I’m sorry.But these tactics have worked on stupider women. | 对不起 但这个策略对笨女人有效 |
[15:34] | If we’re going to move forward,you better figure out what it is you want. | 如果你想更进一步 你最好想清楚 到底想要啥 |
[15:39] | Soon. | 尽快 |
[15:44] | Excuse me,Dr.aldrin. | 打扰了 Aldrin博士 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry.There wasn’t a door,so I just… | 很冒昧 外面没有门 我就… |
[15:48] | I don’t believe in barriers,because I always break them. | 我不信任那些屏障 因为我总是能打破它们 |
[15:51] | You must be Liz. | 你一定是Liz |
[15:53] | Yes,sir.I actually came about my mother,Margaret lemon. | 是的 先生 事实上我为了我母亲 Margaret Lemon而来 |
[15:56] | Well,you would have known her as Margaret Freeman. | 你记得的应该是Margaret Freeman |
[15:59] | Maggie Freeman?Of course I remember her. | Maggie Freeman? 当然 我记得她 |
[16:01] | Well,I’m sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉 打扰你 |
[16:02] | but I can’t help but wonder what my mom lost by giving up on you,her perfect man. | 但我忍不住好奇我妈妈放弃你这么完美的男人 到底失去了什么 |
[16:09] | Perfect?Sure,I’m a famous astronaut,decorated fighter pilot, | 完美? 没错 我是个有名的宇航员 授过勋的战斗机飞行员 |
[16:13] | doctorate from mit,but even I sometimes… | 麻省理工学院的博士 但就连我有时候… |
[16:17] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[16:19] | I see what you’re doing. | 看见你在干什么了 |
[16:20] | Return to the night. | 回夜晚呆着去 |
[16:22] | You’ve no business here. | 这里没你的事 |
[16:24] | Are you yelling at the moon? | 你在对着月亮吼? |
[16:25] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:26] | She and I just… | 她和我之间… |
[16:28] | I get mad sometimes. | 有时我会生气 |
[16:30] | – Sure. – Look,you want to know what your mother missed? | – 的确是 – 你想知道 你妈妈错过了什么? |
[16:33] | Years of drinking,depression,cheating. | 常年的酗酒 抑郁 欺骗 |
[16:36] | I flipped over a saab in the San Fernando valley. | 我在旧金山的山谷里弄翻了萨博车 |
[16:39] | I once woke up in the air | 有次我在航空博物馆醒来 |
[16:41] | and space museum with a revolver in the waistband of my Jean shorts. | 发现短裤腰带上有把左轮手枪 |
[16:46] | Oh,my God. | 哦 老天爷啊 |
[16:47] | But you’re a human being. | – 但你 – 现在是个凡人了 |
[16:49] | But I’m at peace now. | 我现在 已经淡定了 |
[16:51] | Sober almost 32 years. | 戒酒32年了 |
[16:53] | But I would have put Maggie Freeman through hell. | 但我本可能把Maggie Freeman带进地狱 |
[16:59] | The moms were right. | 妈妈们是对的 |
[17:01] | There’s no such thing as astronaut Mike Dexter. | 世上根本没有宇航员Mike Dexter这回事 |
[17:04] | – What am I doing? – I’m sorry if I’ve disappointed you. | – 我到底在纠结什么呢? – 抱歉 如果我让你失望了 |
[17:08] | Would you like to yell at the moon with buzz aldrin? | 你愿意和Buzz Aldrin一起朝月亮吼叫吗? |
[17:11] | Yes,please. | 好的 一起吧 |
[17:14] | I own you! | 我掌管你! |
[17:15] | You dumb moon! | 你个呆月亮! |
[17:17] | I walked on your face! | 我踩过你的脸! |
[17:18] | Don’t you know it’s day? | 你不知道现在是白天吗? |
[17:20] | Idiot! | 呆瓜! |
[17:22] | Well,I’m ready for the show. | 我准备好上节目了 |
[17:25] | Mom,you’re wearing my outfit. | 妈妈 你穿着我的外套 |
[17:28] | Well,a mother makes sacrifices. | 妈妈总是要牺牲一点的 |
[17:30] | Like those 16 hours I spent in labor, | 就像 我曾在产房里呆了16个小时 |
[17:34] | even though it was Margarita Monday at dockside Joe’s. | 即使那天周一是Dockside Joe家的玛格丽特酒日 |
[17:38] | Daughters make sacrifices too. | 女儿也会牺牲的 |
[17:40] | Why are you wearing that? | 你为什么要穿这身? |
[17:42] | Who’s paying you? | 谁付你钱了? |
[17:43] | No one. | 没有人 |
[17:45] | I’m wearing it for the same reason you’re wearing mine. | 我这么穿的原因和你是一样的 |
[17:48] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[17:50] | I love you too,baby girl. | 我也爱你 宝贝女儿 |
[17:53] | Why does your chest feel weird? | 为什么你的胸感觉怪怪的? |
[17:55] | Uh,because I love you so much. | 哦 因为我对你的爱如此满溢 |
[18:14] | you look beautiful…Mom. | 你看起来很美…妈妈 |
[18:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:19] | Son. | 儿子 |
[18:20] | I think I’m ready for the sex talk. | 我想我可以接受你给我进行性教育了 |
[18:31] | mom,you were right to settle. | 妈妈 你选择安顿下来的决定是对的 |
[18:35] | I’m glad you married dad. | 我很欣慰你嫁给了爸爸 |
[18:36] | So am I,dear. | 我也一样 亲爱的 |
[18:38] | Now,would you please find yourself someone | 现在 拜托你也给自己找一个 |
[18:40] | and start a family before my hereditary dementia sets in? | 在我遗传性痴呆发作之前成个家好不好? |
[18:46] | Wait,what? | 等等 什么? |
[18:56] | you. | 你 |
[18:59] | What is wrong with you? | 你哪里不对劲了? |
[19:00] | I am 51 years old. | 我都51岁了 |
[19:02] | Do you not think I can take care of my own personal life? | 你不认为我能处理好我的私生活吗? |
[19:04] | Think?I know you can’t. | 我知道你不能 |
[19:06] | You do a lot of things well make money,choose wine,wear ties. | 你很多事都干得很好 赚大钱 挑红酒 戴领带 |
[19:11] | But you and women? | 但涉及女人? |
[19:13] | Disaster.Divorce.Broken engagements. | 灾难 离婚 订婚失败 |
[19:16] | – I assume herpes. – And I wonder why I’m like that. | – 我猜想是因为疱疹 – 我也奇怪为何会这样 |
[19:19] | Maybe it’s because you can’t let go of your precious Jackie, | 或许就是因为你不愿放手你的宝贝Jackie |
[19:22] | so you undermine me at every turn. | 所以你就处处伺机破坏 |
[19:23] | I’m not gonna be around forever. | 我不会永远跟着你 |
[19:25] | Don’t pull that out,Colleen. | 不要提这一点 Colleen |
[19:27] | And if I don’t do something,you will never make a decision. | 如果我不出手 你永远也不会做出抉择 |
[19:31] | You’ll just froufrou around with Nancy and Avery until they’re both gone. | 你只会迷失在Nancy和Avery之间 直到她们都离你而去 |
[19:36] | And then where will I be? | 到那时我会在哪里? |
[19:38] | I’ll be circling the globe in my coffin rocket. | 我会在棺材里绕着地球转 |
[19:42] | Something I saw on tv. | 我在电视上看到过这样的玩意 |
[19:44] | It’s very expensive. | 很贵的 |
[19:46] | I’m done disapproving,Jackie. | 我责难的话说完了 Jackie |
[19:48] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[19:51] | I need to know that someone is looking out for my little boy. | 我要知道会有人照顾我的小男孩 |
[19:56] | All right,Colleen. | 好吧 Colleen |
[19:58] | Then I’m asking you,for the first time in my life,tell me what to do. | 那我就生平第一次问你 告诉我 该怎么办 |
[20:04] | And I’m going to tell you,for the first time in my life,I can’t! | 我也有生以来第一次告诉你 我不知道! |
[20:15] | II did not lose her,sir.Carl would never let you down. | 我没有跟丢她 头 Carl从不会让你失望的 |
[20:19] | Carl,that does not sound right. | Carl 听上去不对劲 |
[20:20] | Kevinno. | Kevin 不对 |
[20:23] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[20:26] | Is it Keith? | 是Keith吗? |
[20:27] | No,that’s not yes,I’m Keith. | 不 不对 对了 我是Keith |
[20:33] | That’s our show. | 这就是我们的节目 |
[20:34] | Thanks for watching. | 感谢收看 |
[20:35] | But before you go to bed,our moms are gonna tuck you in with a special song. | 在你入睡之前 母亲们要 献上一首特别的歌曲 |
[20:40] | Don’t go to sleep with a frown in your pocket take it to the yard | 别皱着眉睡觉 带着它去后院 |
[20:45] | and tie it to a rocket shoot it to the moon | 系在火箭上 把它发射到月球 |
[20:49] | you’ll feel better soon don’t go to bed with a frown don’t go to bed with a frown | 你很快会感觉好点的 别皱着眉睡觉 别皱着眉睡觉 |
[21:02] | good night.Stay tuned for a special mother’s day edition on bitch hunter | 晚安 别调台 之后还有来自 贱女杀手的母亲节特别节目 |