时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’d like to welcome everyone | 我要感谢各位 |
[00:04] | to this NBC employee town hall meeting. | 前来参加NBC职工大会 |
[00:06] | And thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules. | 谢谢你们从百忙中抽出时间 |
[00:09] | Yeah,I’m supposed to be drinking a soda right now. | 此刻我本应该喝着汽水 |
[00:11] | A special thanks to those joining us via simulcast, | 特别感谢参与到电视直播的同行 |
[00:14] | Particularly you gentlemen in the Tokyo office. | 尤其是来自东京办事处的人 |
[00:17] | I know it’s late there. | 我知道你们那很晚了 |
[00:18] | I don’t know why you’re wearing girls’ pajamas, | 搞不懂为何你们穿着女孩子的睡衣裤 |
[00:21] | But I’m sure it’s cultural. | 但我相信那是文化风俗 |
[00:23] | I’m here to address concerns regarding the acquisition | 我今天要讲的是关于公司被 |
[00:26] | Of our company by Kabletown. | Kabletown收购的事 |
[00:30] | With a K. | K打头的那家 |
[00:31] | This is an exciting time for NBC. | 对NBC而言这是个激动人心的时刻 |
[00:33] | Not Seinfeld,Friends,E.R. exciting. | 不是宋飞传 老友记 急诊室出来时那种激动 |
[00:35] | More like 3d episodes of Merlin exciting. | 更多是像看到3D版梅林传奇那种兴奋 |
[00:38] | But I believe this is a great opportunity | 不过我相信对在座每个人来说 |
[00:40] | For all of us because Kabletown is a great company. | 这都是个大机遇 因为Kabletown是个了不起的公司 |
[00:43] | Even if it is from… | 虽然它来自于… |
[00:46] | – Philadelphia. – Go Eagles! | – 费城 – 老鹰队加油! |
[00:49] | How did you even get a snowball? | 你怎么能搞到雪球的? |
[00:51] | Philly rules! Cheesesteaks! Bobby clarke! | 费城最牛! 我们有奶酪三明治! Bobby Clarke! |
[00:53] | Will Smith! Your town sucks. | 和Will Smith! 你老家 烂透了 |
[00:55] | You do not want this argument,Lemon. | 你争不赢的 Lemon |
[00:57] | Boston is the greatest city in the world. | 波士顿才是这世界上最灵的城市 |
[00:59] | Boston tea party.Boston cream pie. Boston Rob Mariano. | 波士顿倾茶事件 奶油夹心派 风云人物Rob Mariano |
[01:03] | Birthplace of Benjamin Franklin. | 这里是Benjamin Franklin的出生地 |
[01:04] | Yeah,then he looked around,realized it sucked, | 哦 然后他打量了一番 意识到这里烂透了 |
[01:07] | And moved to Philadelphia! | 接着搬到了费城! |
[01:09] | Oh,did you just whip a battery at me? | 哦 你刚刚向我投了一块电池? |
[01:11] | Mr. Donaghy,I’m sorry,can we get back to the meeting? | Donaghy先生 抱歉 能回到开会主题上来嘛? |
[01:13] | Of course. My apologies to our friends | 当然 我向来自于洛杉矶的 |
[01:16] | from the great city of Los Angeles. | 朋友们道歉 |
[01:21] | Hey. Stop laughing. L.A. Rules. | 嘿 别笑 洛城最牛了 |
[01:23] | Michael Bay,freeways,Legoland. | Michael Bay 高速公路 乐高积木公园 |
[01:26] | Before I take your questions,I’d like to say few words about Don Geiss. | 接受提问前 我有几句关于Don Geiss的话要说 |
[01:29] | The world has lost a giant. | 世界失去了一个巨人 |
[01:32] | He built G.E.into the greatest company on earth, | 他把G.E.打造成了地球上最伟大的公司 |
[01:35] | And the earth into one of the top three planets In the universe. | 而地球现在是太阳系第三大行星 |
[01:38] | For those of you wishing to pay your respects, | 你们中有心怀敬意的人 |
[01:40] | There will be an episcopal cryogenic freezing service | 会有一个教会的低温冷冻仪式 |
[01:43] | Open to all six sigma black belts and higher. | 开放给那些六西格玛黑带人士 和更高级别的人 |
[01:46] | That’s the craziest thing I ever heard. | 那是我至今为止听到过的最疯狂的事 |
[01:47] | Episcopal! | 还教会! |
[01:49] | Now the floor is open to questions. | 现在可以提问了 |
[01:53] | I would be remiss if I didn’t honor our fallen leader With a song. | 如果我没有敬首歌给我们故去的领导 那我就太不敬业了 |
[01:57] | This is for you,Dan Goose. | 这首歌是献给你的 |
[02:25] | Dan Goose 30 Rock Season 4 Episode 15 | |
[02:27] | So how was your second date with Wesley? | 你和Wesley的第二次约会怎么样? |
[02:29] | Ah,well,you know that scene in Notting Hill | 啊 你知道在诺丁山中那些桥段 |
[02:31] | Where they have the romantic date in the garden? | 那个在公园里的浪漫约会? |
[02:34] | Well,I would have rather watched that terrible movie | 我宁愿看五遍那部烂电影 |
[02:35] | Five times than have hung out with Wesley. | 也不愿和Wesley出去 |
[02:37] | So he’s not your future husband? | 那么他不是你未来的丈夫咯? |
[02:39] | He’s not my future anything. | 他和我的未来毫不沾边 |
[02:41] | You gave it a shot. Good riddance. | 你尝试过了 摆脱的好 |
[02:42] | Nope. I’m seeing him tonight. | 没有 我今晚要见他 |
[02:44] | You are? Why? | 是吗? 为什么? |
[02:45] | Well,this morning I was buying an advanced ticket | 今天早上我在影院买一张预售票 |
[02:47] | For the truffaut retrospective At the anthology film archives– | 是关于Truffaut人类学电影回顾展的 |
[02:51] | One for the 8:00 hot tub time machine. | 一张8点的浴乱时光 |
[02:53] | Liz? | |
[02:55] | Are we both seeing hot tub time machine tonight? | 我们今晚同看浴乱时光? |
[02:57] | How does this keep happening? | 怎么老发生这种事? |
[02:59] | If there is a god,liz,I think that she… | 如果有上帝的话 Liz 我想她是… |
[03:03] | Is trying to tell us something. | 试着告诉我们什么 |
[03:05] | It’s like the universe keeps pushing us together. | 就像是全宇宙要把我们拴一起 |
[03:07] | We can’t shake each other. | 我们甩不掉彼此 |
[03:08] | I had a thing where I kept running in to michael douglas. | 我以前老在一处地方碰到Michael Douglas |
[03:10] | But then I realized it was just some old lady Who lives in my building. | 后来我认识到那不过是和我同幢楼里一老太 |
[03:14] | Lemon. A moment. | Lemon 过来一下 |
[03:17] | We have a Tracy problem. | Tracy有麻烦了 |
[03:19] | Okay. Escaped exotic animal Or did he swallow another firecracker? | 有珍奇动物走丢了还是他又吞了个爆竹? |
[03:23] | I wish. | 那样倒好 |
[03:24] | Our old nanny wrote a tell-all book about me. | 我以前的保姆写了一本很详尽的关于我的书 |
[03:27] | – Oh,no. – It’s bad. | – 哦 不 – 太糟了 |
[03:28] | I just got the call from a friend at little brown. | 我刚收到一个Little Brown朋友的电话 (Little, Brown and Company出版公司) |
[03:31] | The publishing house? | 出版社? |
[03:32] | No,the premier talent agency For black dwarves. | 不 是专给矮的黑人明星做首映的经纪人 |
[03:35] | Tracy,we need to start doing damage control on this. | Tracy 我们要尽快处理危机了 |
[03:37] | What does she reveal in the book? | 她在书里揭露了什么? |
[03:39] | Everything. My addiction to prescription glasses. | 所有事 我对眼镜的狂热 |
[03:42] | The fact that I suffer from attention deficit disor– | 我饱尝注意力缺失症之苦– |
[03:46] | Jack,your shoes are shiny. | Jack 你皮鞋敞亮敞亮的 |
[03:48] | And worst of all,she revealed the fact | 最糟糕的是 她提到了一个真相 |
[03:50] | That I’ve never cheated on my wife. | 我从没有出轨过 |
[03:52] | Okay,well,that’s not true. | 哦 那不会是真的 |
[03:53] | Actually it is true. | 事实上 是真的 |
[03:55] | Tracy shared that with me last year. | Tracy去年和我分享过这个秘密 |
[03:57] | What? What about the strip clubs | 啥? 那些脱衣舞俱乐部的事 |
[03:58] | And the disgusting stories? | 和那些恶心的片段咋回事? |
[04:00] | Your ben & jerry’s flavor is called adulteraisin. | 你喜欢的Ben&Jerry冰激凌口味 被命名为成人葡萄干(谐音通奸) |
[04:04] | That’s all for show. | 那都是作秀 |
[04:05] | I love my wife and only her. | 我爱而且只爱我老婆 |
[04:07] | Okay,and how is that a bad thing? | 好吧 那怎么能是坏事呢? |
[04:10] | My wild and sexually adventurous image | 我那些野性 火辣 又大胆的形象 |
[04:13] | Is how I make my money,Liz Lemon. | 我靠它们挣钱的 Liz Lemon |
[04:15] | I start losing my endorsements,Angie’s gonna be madder Than a bat in a suitcase. | 我要是丢掉我的那些代言 Angie会像一只困在箱子里蝙蝠那样躁狂 |
[04:19] | Uh-oh. Which reminds me. | 呃-喔 |
[04:23] | Gordon. Gordon. | 提醒我了 |
[04:25] | Gordon! Oh! | Gordon! 哦! |
[04:28] | I’m sorry. You have a problem With the science of hot tub time machine? | 不好意思 你对浴乱时光里的科学性有疑问? |
[04:32] | Not the time travel. It’s the hot tub. | 不是针对时光旅行的 说的是热浴缸 |
[04:34] | You don’t just turn one on,and it’s immediately hot. | 不可能你刚打开立马就热了 |
[04:37] | I should know. I’ve been in a hot tub two times. | 我知道的 我可试过2次热浴缸 |
[04:39] | Well,I don’t question everything. | 哦 我不会到处质疑 |
[04:42] | Except for the snacks I got for us. | 除了对我帮咱们买的点心 |
[04:43] | Yeah. Seltzer and Mike and ikes. | 哦 对 苏打水 还有水果硬糖 |
[04:46] | What did you want? Popcorn? | 你想要啥? 爆米花? |
[04:47] | – Yes. – Popcorn? At the cinema? | – 对 – 爆米花? 在电影院? |
[04:50] | And,by the way,your food obsession | 顺便再说一句 你对食物的偏好 |
[04:51] | Is not as endearing as you think it is. | 可没你想的那么讨人喜欢 |
[04:53] | It’s like being in a cathy cartoon That just won’t end. | 就像出在无休无止的Cathy卡通系列节目一样 |
[04:57] | Oh,my god,I want to smash your face. | 哦 天 我真想给你一拳 |
[05:02] | I don’t think we were meant to be together. | 我不认为我们应该在一起 |
[05:04] | So why are you in my phone as future husband, | 那为何我电话里显示你为未来的丈夫 |
[05:07] | and why am I in yours as future wife? | 而我在你那边显示为未来的老婆? |
[05:10] | I guess we’ll never know. | 我想我们永远也不会知道了 |
[05:11] | At least we’ll always have Dr. Kaplan’s recovery room. | 至少我们拥有Kaplan医生的恢复室 |
[05:14] | It was our Paris. | 那里是我们的巴黎式浪漫 |
[05:16] | huh…to bad we can’t go back there. | 呒…不能回去那里真糟糕 |
[05:23] | Look at all these books,sir. | 看看这些书 先生 |
[05:24] | Feel like I’m back at school | 感觉就像重返校园 |
[05:26] | learning about the dangers of book readin. | 学习读书的危险性 |
[05:28] | This is all research on Kabletown. | 这里都是关于Kabletown的调研结果 |
[05:31] | I’m trying to learn everything I can about our future owners. | 我正在尽我所能地 去学习关于未来东家的资料 |
[05:34] | G.E. gave me the finest education know to man. | G.E.给了我最好的教育 |
[05:37] | I learned to develop new products, | 我学到了如何开发新产品 |
[05:40] | innovate new technologies. | 引入新的科技 |
[05:42] | We brought good things to life. | 我们给生活带去美好的事物 |
[05:44] | and bad things to Chinese Rivers. | 给中国河道留下毒害 |
[05:46] | G.E. is a great company. | G.E.是个伟大的公司 |
[05:48] | Second only to the company of great friends. | 仅次于好朋友的陪伴 (公司和陪伴是一个词) |
[05:51] | I thought I would workphone at G.E. forever. | 我以为我会为G.E.工作一辈子 |
[05:53] | But my future opportunities at the company died | 但是我在公司未来的机遇和Don Geiss |
[05:55] | With Don Geiss,I have to accept that | 一起消失了 我必须接受这一点 |
[05:58] | And move on to this exciting new challenge. | 准备迎接这刺激的新挑战 |
[06:00] | A friend of mine has been worried | 我一个朋友在担心 |
[06:02] | They’ll be bringing in new page rules. | 他们会对听差会采用新的规矩 |
[06:05] | Like age limits and age verification. | 例如年龄限制和年龄核对 |
[06:08] | Truth be told,I haven’t learned a lot About Kabletown. | 事实是 我对Kabletown的了解还不多 |
[06:12] | It’s a whole different business model. | 那是个截然不同的商业模式 |
[06:14] | My cousin in Atlanta is a business model. | 我在亚特兰大的表妹就是个商业模特 |
[06:17] | She holds up staplers in catalogues. | 她举着订书机的形象出现在商品目录里 |
[06:19] | But later today,I’m meeting with an old colleague | 今天晚些时候 我要见个以前的同行 |
[06:21] | Who left G.E. For Kabletown five years ago. | 5年前 他离开G.E.去了Kabletown |
[06:24] | I’m going to pick his brain and learn how Kabletown works,s, | 我要去向他了解情况 知道Kabletown是如何运作的 |
[06:27] | So I can prove that I am the man | 那样我就能证明我就是那个 |
[06:29] | With the ambition,the talent, | 有野心 有天赋 |
[06:32] | And the looking-at-my-watch skills to run this company. | 有看表能力去管理这家公司的人 |
[06:36] | terrific,sir! | 真厉害 先生! |
[06:40] | So all we need you to do Is to put us under anesthesia again. | 我们想要你做的就是再把我们麻醉 |
[06:43] | Wesley brought his video camera. | Wesley带来了他的摄像机 |
[06:44] | – In England,we call it a film pod. – No. | – 在英国 我们管它叫做影片播放器 – 别(没有Filmpod这个词) |
[06:47] | And that way,afterward,we can watch the tape | 那样子 我们之后就能看录像带 |
[06:49] | And figure out what our connection was. | 找出是什么把我们联系在了一起 |
[06:51] | Would you ask a cardiologist to do something like this? | 你会要求一个心脏病专家做这样的事情吗? |
[06:53] | I am a real doctor. | 我是个货真价实的医生 |
[06:54] | Yeah,but a cardiologist is… | 哦 但一个真正的心脏病专家… |
[06:56] | I know what a cardiologist is. | 我知道什么是心脏病专家 |
[06:57] | My brother is a cardiologist,and I’m just as good as he is. | 我哥哥就是个心脏病专家 我和他一样优秀 |
[07:00] | We drive the same car. | 我们开的车一样 |
[07:01] | So what if his wife is more attractive? | 他老婆更迷人又怎样? |
[07:03] | But Dr. Kaplan,this is for love. | 但是Kaplan医生 这样是为了爱 |
[07:06] | It’s like that brilliant film,uh,Notting Hill. | 就像那部伟大的电影 诺丁山 |
[07:08] | I’m british and charming,and she’s… | 我是个英国人而且迷人 而她… |
[07:11] | Got certain angles that work for her. | 从某些角度还是能看的 |
[07:13] | Really? You think you found “the one” | 真的吗? 你认为你们找到了”真爱” |
[07:16] | In my recovery room. | 在我的恢复室 |
[07:18] | Let me show you what happens in there. | 让我给你看看那里的情况 |
[07:22] | We are gonna hang out so much after this. | 我们以后一定要多一起出去玩 |
[07:25] | I want to take you to the big apple circus | 我要带你去纽约马戏团去 |
[07:27] | ’cause we’re best friends. | 因为我们是最好的朋友 |
[07:35] | I don’t think there was any connection. | 我想那和缘分无关了 |
[07:37] | It was just the anesthesia. | 只是麻醉反应而已 |
[07:39] | Well,liz,I wish you all the best. | 哦 Liz 我祝福你 |
[07:41] | But future wife deleted. | 但是未来老婆 要删除了 |
[07:45] | It’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[07:47] | And if my heart surgeon brother is so great, | 还有如果我的心外科兄弟那么了不起 |
[07:50] | How come so many of his patients have died, | 怎么他会有那么多病人死翘翘 |
[07:52] | But I’ve only killed one guy,huh? | 而在我这丧命的只有一个呢 哈? |
[08:02] | Say it ain’t so,tray. | 告诉我没那回事 Tray {/a6}忠诚的老家伙 |
[08:03] | {/a6}OLD FAITHFUL | 告诉我没那回事 Tray {/a6}忠诚的老家伙 |
[08:04] | What about the Seattle Seahawks cheerleader? | 那个西雅图海鹰队的拉拉队长咋回事? |
[08:07] | That one kind of thick rockette? | 长的像舞娘的那个? |
[08:09] | That blind woman In the business class bathroom on the acela? | 那个在特快火车商务舱卫生间里的盲女呢? |
[08:12] | Were those all lies too? | 都是谎言吗? |
[08:13] | But,Frank,I still party. | 但是 Frank 我仍然爱派对 |
[08:15] | I’m still terrible at my job. | 我还是不学无术 |
[08:17] | I looked up to you. Now I hate you. | 我曾向你看齐 现在 我恨你 |
[08:22] | Tracy,I know what you’re going through. | Tracy 我理解你现在的遭遇 |
[08:25] | I got a lot of flack After I ate the pig that played babe. | 我在吃了那头演BABE的猪后 得到了许多批评 |
[08:28] | I learned you have to go on the offensive. | 我明白你必须继续那些冒犯之举 |
[08:29] | Start denying this stuff. | 开始否认这些报道吧 |
[08:31] | I did,j-mo. | 我试过了 J-Mo |
[08:32] | I held a press conference this morning. | 今早我开了一个新闻发布会 |
[08:35] | I’m here to announce that I’m leaving show business | 在这里我宣布 我离开演艺圈 |
[08:38] | To spend more time with my stripper. | 好和脱衣舞娘花更多时间在一起 |
[08:41] | But it’s like a black barbie doll in Arizona. | 但那就像在亚利桑那州出售黑人芭比娃娃 |
[08:44] | Nobody’s buying it. | 没人会去买 谁也不信 |
[08:45] | Well,we lost another one,tray. | 哦 我们又失去了一个 Tray |
[08:47] | I just got off the phone with the people From horny goat weed. | 我刚和伟哥草公司的人通完电话 |
[08:49] | They’re dropping you as their spokesman. | 他们取消了你的代言身份 |
[08:51] | But John Edwards and I were supposed to ride | 但是John Edwards和我本该去上 (前民主党总统候选人 出轨事件颇多) |
[08:53] | On their cinco de mayo float. | 五月五日节的欢庆游行的 (五月五日是墨西哥传统节日) |
[08:58] | Yet another black superstar | 又一个黑人巨星 |
[08:59] | Taken down by his personal life. | 倒在了自己的私生活下 |
[09:02] | Just like my favorite golfer OJ Simpson. | 就像我最爱的高尔夫球手OJ Simpson一样 (OJ是橄榄球员啦 杀妻案闻名全美) |
[09:06] | Remember how you tricked the owner | 还记得你骗那个 |
[09:07] | Of that toaster company into thinking | 面包机公司的老板 让他以为 |
[09:09] | You were his dead son? | 你是他死去的儿子吗? |
[09:11] | And he sold you the factory for $1. | 然后他把工厂以1美元卖给了你 |
[09:13] | You are an animal. | 你个禽兽啊 |
[09:15] | Dave “the animal” hess. | Dave “禽兽” Hess |
[09:17] | I was only as good as my mentor, | 我不过和我的导师一样优秀 |
[09:19] | The man who taught me how to bait the enemy, | 那个教会我骗钱的男人 |
[09:22] | Jack “the master baiter” Donaghy. | Jack “大师级骗子” Donaghy (谐音手淫者) |
[09:26] | So,dave,tell me all about Kabletown. | 这样吧 告诉我所有关于Kabletown的 |
[09:27] | What’s their business strategy,revenue streams? | 他们的商业策略 收入来源都是啥? |
[09:30] | Do they have a preferred side of the head | 他们喜欢人梳侧分吗? |
[09:31] | For parting your hair,because I’ve been continental For years, | 因为我这几年一直是中分发型 |
[09:34] | but I’m willing to go western. | 但我侧分倒也无所谓 |
[09:35] | Whoa,relax,buddy. Your job is secure. | 喔 放轻松 伙计 你的位置很安全 |
[09:37] | I just want to understand the operation | 我只是想了解运作模式 |
[09:39] | So I can contribute right away. | 好让自己马上做出贡献啊 |
[09:40] | Well,that’s the beauty of it,Jack. | 那就是美妙之处 Jack |
[09:42] | You don’t have to. The cable’s already laid– | 没这个必要 有线服务已经超级赚了– |
[09:44] | I don’t understand. There’s always room for growth,For innovation. | 我不明白 总有空间去发展 去创新的 |
[09:48] | No,there really isn’t. | 不 真的没有 |
[09:49] | It’s brilliant. | 太绝妙了 |
[09:50] | And this is the goose That lays the golden eggs– | 这 就是给我们下金蛋的鸡 |
[09:54] | Channels 500 through 600. | 500到600频道 |
[09:56] | Oh,good god. Ass-atar. | 哦 天啊 爱射她(阿凡达A片版) |
[09:59] | The lovely boners. The hind side. | 可爱的龟头 温情屁股蛋 (可爱的骨头 温情橄榄球 A片版) |
[10:01] | Fresh-ass: Based on the novel “tush” by assfire. | 珍爱臀生(珍爱人生 A片版) (我一辈子都没这么低俗过 -_-|||) |
[10:05] | It’s all pay-per-view porn. | 这全都是付费A片啊 |
[10:07] | Do you know how much of our profit Comes from men ordering adult movies? | 你知道我们从男性订购成人影片得到 |
[10:10] | 91%. | 的利润占总利润多少吗? |
[10:13] | They churn this stuff out, | 他们把片子一拍出来 |
[10:14] | People at home push a button, | 观众在家按钮一按 |
[10:15] | And we make money off it. | 我们就从中赚钱了 |
[10:17] | We don’t do anything. | 我们啥都不用干 |
[10:19] | Then what do you want with NBC?Why do you even want me? | 那你们买NBC是干吗? 你们要我又有啥用啊? |
[10:22] | Well,buying NBC counts as a charitable donation For tax purposes. | 其实呢 收购NBC算作慈善事业 可以退税的 |
[10:27] | And as for you, | 至于你嘛 |
[10:28] | You’re the classic american executive. | 你是个典型的美国企业管理者 |
[10:30] | You will look great | 你在新闻发布会上 |
[10:32] | Standing behind our ceo at press conferences. | 站在我们CEO后面还是很长脸的 |
[10:34] | You are kidding me. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[10:36] | I went to Harvard business school. | 我可是上过哈佛商学院的 |
[10:37] | I’m the reason the microwave tray rotates. | 是我造就了微波炉转盘的旋转 |
[10:40] | – Jack. – I make things. | – 我创造新事物 |
[10:41] | I build companies,innovate products. | 我建立公司 研发产品 |
[10:43] | Don’t fight it,Jack. | 不要再抗争了 Jack |
[10:45] | It’s the perfect business. | 这生意再好不过了 |
[10:47] | The war is over,and we won. | 战争结束了 赢的是我们 |
[10:56] | “and Alexander wept For there were no more worlds to conquer.” | “于是亚历山大大帝默声哭泣 因为再无土地供他征服” |
[11:02] | Hans Gruber,Die Hard. | Hans Gruber 虎胆龙威 |
[11:05] | Hey,I know you’re off-duty, | 嗨 我知道你下班了 |
[11:06] | But is there any chance you would take me To the upper west side? | 但是你能不能帮个忙捎我到上西城? (30Rock洛克菲勒中心所在地) |
[11:11] | Okay. Oh,good catch. | 好 哦 可算搭上了 |
[11:14] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[11:24] | Bloody hell! | 我靠! |
[11:26] | No,no,no,not again. | 不 不 不 不要又来 |
[11:27] | That’s not him,is it? | 不是他吧 是他吗? |
[11:31] | Okay. That was almost– | 很好 差一点就… |
[11:33] | Gangway for footcycle! | 给脚踏车让个道! |
[11:39] | Come on! I said gangway for the… | 靠妖! 人家说让个道给… |
[11:43] | you witch! | 你简直是巫婆! |
[11:45] | No,no,I am walking away. | 不 不 我要离开这里 |
[11:46] | Wait,Liz,wait. Look,I wasn’t even supposed | 等等 Liz 等等 你看 人家本不打算 |
[11:49] | To ride my footcycle home today. | 今晚骑脚踏车回家的 |
[11:51] | Stop calling it that. | 不要再那么叫它了 |
[11:52] | Yeah,fine,my velocipede,but I did ride it | 哦 那好 我的小两轮 但是人家骑着它 (两个称呼自行车的词都是空造出来的) |
[11:54] | Because the universe wanted me to run into you again. | 就是因为宇宙要你我再相见啊 |
[11:57] | And I finally think I know why. | 而且人家终于明白是为何了 |
[11:59] | Commencing eye-roll sequence. | 开始启动翻白眼程序 |
[12:01] | The universe wants us to settle for one another. | 这天地是要你我共度余生啊 |
[12:05] | Well,there has to be a reason This keeps happening to us,Liz. | Liz 我们一直相遇这件事情是有原因的 |
[12:07] | I think fate is telling us | 我想命运在告诉我们 |
[12:09] | This is the best we’re ever gonna get. | 这就是我们最好的缘分 |
[12:11] | We’re each other’s settling soul mates. | 我们 就是对方的终身灵魂伴侣 |
[12:13] | Settling soul mates? That is grim. | 一辈子的知己? 太可怕了 |
[12:16] | And I’ve played Monopoly alone. | 我都是自己一个人玩大富翁的 |
[12:18] | Well,I know it’s not ideal, | 当然 我明白这并不算最理想 |
[12:19] | But we’d both benefit. | 但是你我都将会获益啊 |
[12:20] | I mean,I could open jars and kill bugs for you, | 你看 我可以给你开罐赶虫 |
[12:22] | And you could make me look less gay at work functions. | 而你可以让人家在工作场合 看起来不那么小受嘛 |
[12:25] | Look,I happen to believe in roma– | 等等 我很不巧呢 是相信浪… |
[12:27] | Don’t even say romantic love. | 提都不要提浪漫爱情 |
[12:29] | How many couples do you know that are actually in love, | 你认识的夫妇有几对是真正陷入爱河 |
[12:32] | That don’t completely annoy one another? | 同时又不是讨厌对方入骨的? |
[12:34] | Okay,what about them? | 好吧 你看看这对? |
[12:36] | You wouldn’t be complaining If you wore the shoes I bought you. | 你要是穿了我给你买的那双鞋 就不会这么唧唧歪歪了 |
[12:38] | You’re an old bitch. | 你真是个老娘们 |
[12:42] | Why fight this? Grow old with me,Liz? | 为什么要抗争命运呢? Liz 和我一起慢慢变老吧? |
[12:45] | – In separate bedrooms? – No way. | – 可以分房睡的那种? – 绝对不行 |
[12:48] | Have a nice life. | 你好好活着吧 |
[12:50] | Think about it,Liz. | 再考虑一下嘛 Liz |
[12:51] | It’s what the universe wants. | 这是天地的旨意 |
[12:53] | You’d have someone to tell you | 你有这样一个人 在你要踩到什么的时候 |
[12:54] | When you’re about to step in something. | 能亲切的告诉你 |
[12:56] | Ah,nerds! | 啊 我靠! |
[13:04] | Okay,mentor time. I need a pep talk. | 好了 辅导时间到 我需要你给我鼓舞士气 |
[13:07] | Lemon,I’m not in the mood to solve your lady problems | Lemon 我现在没心情当你的女性之友 |
[13:09] | Or listen to a story about whatever escapee | 或者听什么从你的恋爱冒险岛里 |
[13:11] | From the island of misfit toys you’re currently dating. | 逃出来的故事 |
[13:14] | No,this is a Liz relationship emergency. | 不是 这可是Liz感情大急救 |
[13:16] | It’s a Liz-aster. | 这可是Liz牌灾难啊 |
[13:20] | Okay,Lemon. What is it? | 好吧Lemon 出啥事了? |
[13:24] | okay. Ever since I was little… | 好吧 从小到大… |
[13:25] | No,faster than that. | 不行 讲快点 |
[13:27] | My whole adult life… | 我的整个成年人生都… |
[13:28] | – No! – Oprah says… | – 不对! – Oprah曾经说过… |
[13:30] | You have ten seconds. | 你只剩十秒了 |
[13:31] | Okay,this guy Wesley Thinks we should get married | 好吧 我现在约会的这个Wesley 觉得我们应该结婚 |
[13:34] | Because it’s time for us to settle. | 因为是时候安顿下来了 |
[13:37] | Now that’s completely and totally wrong because… | 呐这个理论完全错误 因为… |
[13:41] | Is it? | 错么? |
[13:42] | Maybe you should settle. | 也许你确实要安顿下来 |
[13:44] | – Everybody settles. – What? | – 每个人都要安顿下来 – 什么? |
[13:46] | Look at me. | 你看我 |
[13:47] | At one point,my obituary was going to read, | 曾经 我的讣告上应该写着 |
[13:49] | “CEO of G.E. dies violently in a casino orgy.” | “G.E.首席执行官 死于赌馆激烈大群P” |
[13:53] | Now what’s it going to say? | 现在又应该写什么? |
[13:54] | “middle manager of a Philadelphia Pornography distributor never wakes up”? | “费城色情发布商中层干部一觉不醒”吗? |
[13:58] | – What are you talking about? – Kabletown. | – 你说些什么呢? |
[14:01] | It’s a mousetrap company. | 他是个陷阱(捕鼠器)公司 |
[14:03] | And you cannot build a better mousetrap. | 而且你没法下更好的套了 |
[14:05] | Wait–Kabletown makes mousetraps? | 等等–Kabletown生产捕鼠器吗? |
[14:07] | Kabletown doesn’t make anything. | Kabletown啥都不生产 |
[14:09] | Maybe it is the perfect business. | 也许这才是最佳商业模式 |
[14:12] | A perpetual motion machine endlessly satisfying Every human need. | 一个满足人类各种需要的永动机 |
[14:17] | Soon you won’t even have to leave your house. | 很快你连家门都不用出了 |
[14:19] | That sounds pretty good. | 听上去其实挺不错的 |
[14:20] | They don’t need ideas, | 他们不需要创意 |
[14:21] | They don’t need innovation. | 他们不需要创新 |
[14:23] | In other words,they don’t need me. | 换句话说 他们不需要我 |
[14:27] | Wait,where are you going? | 等等 你这是要去哪里? |
[14:27] | I’m going to bury Don Geiss, | 我要埋掉Don Geiss |
[14:29] | America,and hope. | 美国 和希望 |
[14:34] | hey. | 嗨 |
[14:35] | I saw some women came forward to say You didn’t have sex with them. | 我看见有几个女人出来辟谣 说你没跟她们上过床 |
[14:38] | It’s gotten worse. | 现在越来越糟了 |
[14:39] | Somebody leaked my voicemails. | 我的语音信箱也被人传出去了 |
[14:41] | Hey,baby,it’s your husband. | 嗨 宝贝 你的亲亲老公啊 |
[14:43] | So I’m at Bed Bath & Beyond, | 我正在洁憩家居城呢 |
[14:45] | And I can’t remember, | 我记不清楚了 |
[14:46] | Did you say to get metal or wood shower curtain rings? | 你叫我买的是金属浴帘还是木头浴帘? |
[14:49] | Oh,you’re calling me on the other line. | 哦 你在二线打我电话啊 |
[14:51] | I can’t wait to talk to you. I love you. | 迫不及待跟你聊天了 爱死你了 |
[14:54] | How does angie feel about this? Is she mad? | Angie有什么反应? 她生气不? |
[14:56] | She says I better have an affair and quick | 她说我最好赶快劈个腿 |
[14:58] | Before it tears our family apart. | 至少要在这事把家搞垮之前 |
[15:00] | I wish I could help you, | 我真心想帮你 |
[15:02] | But I can’t sleep with a black guy. | 但是我不能和黑人上床啊 |
[15:03] | I’d lose my endorsement deal with NASCAR. | 不然我NASCAR(赛车锦标赛)的代言就泡汤了 |
[15:05] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这啊 |
[15:06] | Who’s desperate enough to have sex with me At this point? | 这个节骨眼还有谁火急火燎的跟我上床啊? |
[15:09] | Come on.You’re still Tracy Jordan. | 得了吧 你还是Tracy Jordan啊 |
[15:11] | There’s got to be some skank around here | 这里肯定有什么小贱人 |
[15:13] | Who’s made it very clear she wants you. | 不顾一切地想和你上床呢 |
[15:15] | Go save your career | 去拯救你的职业生涯 |
[15:16] | And give her the thrill of a lifetime. | 然后让她爽到翻天吧 |
[15:23] | Hello,Elizabeth. | 你好 Elizabeth |
[15:24] | May I offer you a succulent fruit? | 我能喂你一颗多汁的水果吗? |
[15:26] | What? No. Why are you in here? | 啥? 不是 你在这干啥? |
[15:30] | Let me do a dance for you,my lover. | 我给你艳舞一曲吧 我的小情人 |
[15:40] | No. No,this is wrong. | 不 不要 真是大错特错 |
[15:43] | I can’t have sex with you,Liz Lemon. | Liz Lemon 我不能和你上床 |
[15:45] | I love angie too much. | 我太爱Angie了 |
[15:47] | Wow. Okay. | 哇哦 好吧 |
[15:48] | That was not gonna happen for many reasons | 咱俩不能上床 除了你爱你老婆 |
[15:50] | Besides you loving your wife. | 还有太多太多原因了 |
[15:52] | Reason one: I am conscious. | 首先 我还很清醒 |
[15:53] | Reason two: You smell like icy hot. | 其次 你浑身一股红花油味儿 |
[15:55] | – Reason three – I’m sorry,L.L. | – 再次吧 – 我很抱歉 L.L.(Liz Lemon爱称) |
[15:57] | I know how much you wanted this to happen. | 我知道你是多么想要这个发生 |
[15:59] | I’m disappointed in me too. | 我对自己也很失望 |
[16:00] | If I can’t have an affair,Tracy Jordan is finished. | 如果我再没有个外遇的话 Tracy Jordan就完蛋了 |
[16:04] | Stop it. Just embrace the fact | 别说了 就为你自己开心下不好吗 |
[16:06] | That you are lucky enough to be a happily married man. | 你这么幸运 婚姻这么幸福 |
[16:09] | I mean,I’m actually jealous of you. | 我 我都有点嫉妒你了 |
[16:11] | You’ve got stability,a great marriage, | 你生活稳定 婚姻美满 |
[16:13] | Devoted kids. | 孩子乖巧 |
[16:14] | You know what I have? | 你知道我有什么吗? |
[16:15] | A sims family that keeps getting murdered. | 模拟人生里的家庭 还不断被谋杀 |
[16:18] | So quit whining and be grateful. | 所以别抱怨了 感恩一些吧 |
[16:20] | I am lucky. Thanks,Liz Lemon. | 我是很幸运 谢谢你 Liz Lemon |
[16:23] | You’re welcome,Tray. | 不客气 Tray |
[16:24] | Hey,you know what,one day you will have what I have | 嘿 你知道吗 总有一天 你也会拥有我有的一切 |
[16:27] | Because you’re an amazing,strong,and intelligent woman | 因为你是个出色的 坚强的 聪明的女人 |
[16:30] | Like Hilary… | 就像希拉里… |
[16:32] | From Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. | 贝艾王子里面那个(NBC90年情景喜剧) |
[16:34] | Thank you. That’s a very good pep talk. | 谢谢你 刚才一番话我很受鼓舞 |
[16:40] | Ugh! I’m sorry. | – 恶! – 对不起 |
[16:41] | I was still riding the vibe from earlier. | 我还在前一阵的那个劲头上呢 |
[16:54] | ****** | 欢迎各位来到Donald H. Geiss先生的 |
[16:58] | For Donald H. Geiss. | 葬礼兼冰冻仪式 |
[17:00] | You were the last of a dying breed,sir. | 你是伟大家族的最后硕果 先生 |
[17:04] | I’ll never forget the first thing he ever said to me. | 我永远不能忘记他对我说的第一句话 |
[17:07] | “these are all hookers. Pick one.” | “这些都是妓女 挑一个吧” |
[17:12] | Then after we picked our hookers and the plane took off, | 我们挑完妓女之后 飞机起飞了 |
[17:14] | He told me his business philosophy. | 他传授给我了他的生意经 |
[17:17] | There’s always an untapped market. | 永远都有一片未开拓的市场 |
[17:20] | Don was the one who realized there was a whole segment | 是Don意识到了有很大一个群体的 |
[17:23] | Of consumers not buying light bulbs. | 顾客不买灯泡 |
[17:28] | The asleep. | 睡着的那些 |
[17:29] | That realization led him to develop the nightlight | 意识到这一点 他成功地开发了夜光灯 |
[17:32] | And the marketing campaign aimed at making children | 并针对让小孩害怕黑暗 |
[17:35] | Afraid of the dark– a monster under every bed. | 进行的市场推广 每个床下都装上妖怪 |
[17:39] | Don said that no business is ever done evolving. | Don说过 没有什么生意不在继续发展 |
[17:42] | But there are always opportunities for innovation, | 总会有机会继续创新 |
[17:45] | That you can always… | 而你也永远可以… |
[17:49] | You can always find new customers. | 永远可以寻找到新的顾客 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:55] | But I just had an amazing business idea. | 我突然有了个绝妙的商业点子 |
[17:58] | You’ll have to excuse me. | 我必须先走了 |
[18:17] | know it’s not my place yet to call a meeting | 我知道我还没到召集 |
[18:19] | Of Kabletown senior vice presidents, | Kabletown高级副总会议的位置 |
[18:21] | But I have something I need to share with you. | 但是我必须要和你们分享下我的想法 |
[18:23] | Gentlemen,there is a giant segment of consumers | 先生们 现在有一个巨大的顾客群体 |
[18:26] | Who are not buying our most lucrative product. | 不买我们盈利能力最强的产品 |
[18:29] | Three words: Porn for women. | 对此我有四个字 女性A片 |
[18:34] | Jack,women hate porn | Jack 女人讨厌A片的 |
[18:36] | Almost as much as men hate going to outlet malls. | 就像男人讨厌逛街一样 |
[18:38] | Yes,women hate porn. Our porn. | 是 女人憎恶A片 我们的A片 |
[18:42] | But women do have one insatiable need. | 但是女人也有永远都满足不了的欲求 |
[18:45] | To jabber. | 那就是唠叨 |
[18:47] | And it doesn’t matter if you have a headache, | 而且不管你是头疼 |
[18:49] | Or you’re not in the mood, | 还是根本没心情 |
[18:50] | Or you’re about to go to Don Geiss’s funeral, | 还是马上要赶去Don Geiss的葬礼 |
[18:52] | They barge right into your office | 她们直接闯进你的办公室 |
[18:53] | And start complaining about a boyfriend | 就开始抱怨她们的男人 |
[18:55] | Or a coworker. | 或者同事 |
[18:56] | And you’re supposed to sit there and nod | 然后你就得边听边点头 |
[18:57] | And tell them they’re right. | 告诉她们你是对的 |
[18:59] | And the more you give it to them,the more they want it. | 你越配合 她们就越想要 |
[19:01] | I’ll tell you,sometimes my wife will be blathering on | 对 我跟你讲 我老婆有时候就喋喋不休 |
[19:03] | About something,and I’ll think, | 不知道讲些什么 我就想 |
[19:05] | I’m more than just a pair of ears. | 我不止一双耳朵吧 |
[19:06] | You know,I’m a person | 我也是活生生一大老爷们 |
[19:08] | Who thinks about sex every seven seconds. | 每七秒也要想一下性生活的 |
[19:10] | Exactly.So what if women had a pay-per-view channel | 一点没错 所以我们开个女性点播付费频道 |
[19:13] | Featuring handsome men patiently listening to them? | 上面只有帅哥耐心听她们讲话怎么样? |
[19:16] | What if they had… Porn for women? | 我们给她们这种…女性A片怎么样? |
[19:20] | Okay,but where does that content come from? | 很好 不过节目内容从哪里来啊? |
[19:24] | From us. We make it. | 从我们这里啊 我们做节目 |
[19:26] | Jack. We don’t make… | Jack 我们从来不做… |
[19:28] | Hear me out. Yes,I’m talking about Doubling pay-per-view profits | 听我说 当然 我还是在讲将付费点播 利润翻倍 |
[19:32] | While cutting out the middle man,but I’m also talking | 在砍掉中间人手的情况下 但是我还要说的是 |
[19:34] | About american businessmen doing what they were born to do– | 美国企业家进行他们最擅长的活动– |
[19:37] | Make things. | 创造产品 |
[19:38] | We’ve stopped making | 我们已经不再生产 |
[19:40] | And become a country of consumers. | 变成了一个消费者的国家 |
[19:42] | Well,I,for one,am done consuming. | 可是 我 就算是我自己 已经消费够了 |
[19:46] | And I’m ready to make. | 我准备要制造东西了 |
[19:59] | Liz? I don’t believe it. | Liz? 我都不敢相信 |
[20:01] | Hello,Wesley. | 你好 Wesley |
[20:02] | Don’t you see this is just gonna keep happening? | 你难道还不明白 这种事情会一直发生? |
[20:04] | You can’t fight the universe. | 你不能对抗天地啊 |
[20:05] | No,this isn’t a coincidence. | 不 这次不是巧合 |
[20:06] | I wanted to see you,and I figured | 我想要见你 我想到 |
[20:08] | You wouldn’t miss a tasting of the white wines of Scotland. | 你肯定不会错过品尝苏格兰老白干的机会 |
[20:11] | Most restaurants refuse to serve them. | 大多数餐馆都不提供这个 |
[20:13] | Oh,yeah,you’ve only told me that,like,nine times. | 哦 没错 你都告诉我九遍了 |
[20:15] | So does this mean you’ve come to your senses? | 所以这是不是意味着你终于想通? |
[20:17] | Are you ready to settle and become Mrs. Snipes? | 你是否准备好安顿下来成为斯内普夫人? |
[20:19] | No. I wanted to tell you to your face | 不 我想当面告诉你 |
[20:22] | That I know that I can do better than you. | 我知道我能找到比你更好的人 |
[20:23] | And I am never gonna be Mrs. Snipes. | 而且我永远都不会成为斯内普夫人 |
[20:26] | Hang on,is your name Wesley Snipes? | 等等 你的名字叫Wesley Snipes? (哈利波特中斯内普教授和罗恩的姓之结合体) |
[20:28] | – That is insane! – No,it’s insane | – 这也太扯了吧! – 不 扯的是 |
[20:30] | That the actor Wesley Snipes has that name. | 那个演Wesley Snipes的演员叫这个名字 |
[20:32] | If you saw a picture of him and a picture of me, | 如果你把我俩照片拿出来对比下 |
[20:34] | And you were asked,”who should be named Wesley Snipes?” | 然后有人问你 “谁的名字应该是Wesley Snipes?” |
[20:38] | You’d pick the pale englishman every time. | 你绝对每次都会选苍白的英国人 |
[20:40] | Every time,Liz. | 绝对每次 Liz |
[20:41] | Frankly,you should be having this conversation with him. | 说实话 这个讨论应该是你跟他 而不是跟我 |
[20:43] | Yeah. I’m gonna go do that. | 好 不过我才不要去找他 |
[20:47] | I give you two months before you give up And decide to settle! | 人家给你两个月的时间 下定决心安顿下来吧! |
[20:50] | I’ll see you in May! | 我会在五月再见你! |
[20:52] | For sweeps! | 在狂扫的时候! |
[20:53] | That’s what we call spring cleaning in England. | 我们在英格兰就是这么叫春季清扫的 |
[21:03] | – Hello there. – Well,hello. | – 你好吗 – 啊 好死了 |
[21:05] | How was your day? Do you need to talk? | 你今天过得怎么样? 想不想聊一聊呢? |
[21:08] | ’cause I’ll just listen patiently and say things like, | 因为我将会耐心的听你讲 只说几句作为回应 比如 |
[21:11] | “uh-huh,” “how annoying,” | “嗯哼” “真讨厌啊” |
[21:15] | “she’s clearly jealous of you,” | “她一定是嫉妒你” |
[21:17] | And “well,it’s his loss.” | 还有 “不管怎样 是他的损失” |
[21:20] | You’re a great woman. You deserve a great man. | 你是一个很好的女人 你值得一个很好的男人 |
[21:23] | For just $24.95 an hour. | 每小时只要$24.95 |
[21:25] | Yes,please. | 当然 我要了 |
[21:28] | It’s the yellow button,sweetie. | 亲爱的 是那个黄色按钮呢 |