时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, liz, my daughter’s selling valentine cookies | 嘿 Liz 我女儿在为学校筹集资金 |
[00:03] | For a school fundraiser. | 出售情人节饼干 |
[00:04] | Valentine’s day is a sham | 情人节是假的 |
[00:06] | Created by card companies to reinforce and exploit | 由那些卡片公司虚构出来 |
[00:07] | Gender stereotypes. | 用来强化和利用社会性别角色定位的 |
[00:09] | Evelyn, this is the lady I was telling you about. | Evelyn 这位就是我和你说起过的女士 |
[00:12] | I like valentine’s day. Tommy reticker gave me a card. | 我喜欢情人节 Tommy Reticker送我一张卡片 |
[00:15] | Ha. Learn from my sexual misadventures, evelyn. | 从我不幸的男女遭遇中学着点吧 Evelyn |
[00:18] | Last valentine’s day, | 上一个情人节 |
[00:19] | I watched my boyfriend drew’s | 我目睹了我男朋友Drew的 |
[00:21] | Mother/grandmother die. | 母亲兼外婆 死了 |
[00:23] | I met floyd on valentine’s day, | 我在情人节遇见了Floyd |
[00:27] | But he left me for the ty of cleveland. | 但他抛弃了我去了克利夫兰 |
[00:28] | And forget about dennis! | Dennis就别提了! |
[00:30] | That pervert would always just try to get me drunk– | 那个变态只会想把我灌醉- |
[00:31] | All right, so zero cookies. | 好吧 不买饼干就是了 |
[00:33] | No, I’ll buy some cookies. | 不 我要买一些 |
[00:34] | But not for valentine’s day. | 但不是为了情人节 |
[00:36] | Instead, these cookies celebrate | 取而代之的是 这些饼干是庆祝 |
[00:39] | The February 14th birthday | 生日在2月14号的 |
[00:40] | Of anna howard shaw, famed american suffragette. | 著名的美国女权主义者 |
[00:44] | Happy anna howard shaw day to you, evelyn. | 祝你Anna Howard Shaw节愉快 Evelyn |
[00:46] | Come on. | 够了 |
[00:47] | A happy anna howard shaw day to us all! | 每个人都Anna |
[00:51] | [exciting jazz music] | Howard Shaw节快乐! |
[01:10] | Lemon, which one of these ties do you find more attractive? | Lemon 你觉得哪条领带更帅? |
[01:12] | – The red, definitely. – Thank you. | – 毫无疑问 红的 – 谢了 |
[01:15] | I’ve got to look camera ready tonight. | 我今晚要完美出境 |
[01:16] | I’m being interviewed on cnbc. | 有个CNBC台的访问 |
[01:18] | Have you ever watched | 你有没看过 |
[01:19] | The hot box with avery jessup? | Avery Jessup主持的The Hot Box? |
[01:21] | No, cnbc gives me a headache. | 没有 CNBC台看得我头痛 |
[01:22] | I get all my money advice from pbs. | 我所有的理财建议都是从PBS看来的 |
[01:25] | Where should I put my money: | 我应该把钱放在哪呢 |
[01:26] | In tech stocks or the housing market? | 买科技股还是房地产呢? |
[01:29] | Tech stocks, foxy moneybags, tech stocks! | 科技股 狐大款 科技股! |
[01:34] | Sir, your reservations are all set for valentine’s day. | 头 您的情人节的预定已经都安排好了 |
[01:37] | And just to be clear, are you and I exchanging– | 就想搞清楚 你和我会不会交换- |
[01:39] | No. | 不会 |
[01:41] | Why do you have valentine’s plans? | 你怎么会有情人节安排? |
[01:42] | What about nancy? | 那Nancy怎么办? |
[01:44] | Nancy knows that I’m here when she’s ready. | Nancy想通了 会知道我在这里的 |
[01:46] | But after what we went through, our marriage, | 但我们在经历了彼此的婚姻后 |
[01:48] | The way that it ended between us, | 最后事态的发展 |
[01:50] | It was, uh, very intense. | 让我们 呃 精疲力尽 |
[01:52] | Like when you think there’s one more stair, | 就像你以为还有一格台阶 |
[01:54] | But there isn’t. | 但并没有 |
[01:55] | And all of the sudden, you’re, like, “whoa!” | 突然之间 你就像 “哇哦!” |
[01:57] | Exactly. | 就是那样 |
[01:58] | So for now, I just want something fun and easy. | 所以眼下 我就想要一些轻松有趣的东西 |
[02:00] | Frankly, I could use a win. – A win? | 坦白讲 我想要拿下一局 – 拿下什么? |
[02:03] | What’s with the euphemisms, jack? | 用词咋那么委婉呢 Jack? |
[02:04] | Why don’t you just say you want some… | 干嘛不说你想要的是… |
[02:07] | – Is that sex, lemon? – Is the way I do it. | – 你说的是性吗 Lemon? – 我就是这么表达的 |
[02:10] | So who’s the lucky lady? – I’m not sure yet. | – 那么谁是这个幸运的女人? – 我还不确定 |
[02:12] | I have three dates set up across the city, | 我在城里安排了3个约会 |
[02:14] | And I hope one of them works out. | 希望有一个能有结果 |
[02:16] | How are you gonna handle three different dates? | 你如何能应付得了3个不同的约会? |
[02:18] | Well, I have a system for first dates. | 我有对付初次见面的策略 |
[02:19] | At the appointed time, jonathan calls me | 到了约会时间 Jonathan会打给我 |
[02:21] | And tells me that I have a conference call | 告诉我有个电话会议 |
[02:22] | With the geneva office. | 来自于日内瓦办事处 |
[02:23] | If I don’t like the woman, I have an excuse to leave. | 如果我不喜欢那个女人 就有了借口离开 |
[02:25] | If I do like her, I loudly tell jonathan | 万一我喜欢她 我会大声告诉Jonathan |
[02:27] | That I’m doing something more important. | 我有更重要的事去做 |
[02:29] | The woman is suitably impressed. | 于是女人适时的感动了 |
[02:30] | And I’m guaranteed to see some underwear. | 我就应该能看见点内衣了 |
[02:33] | Perhaps a, uh, bra with a front clasp. | 或许是前扣式的胸罩 |
[02:35] | What? | 什么? |
[02:37] | What are your plans for valentine’s day, lemon? | 你情人节的安排是什么 Lemon? |
[02:39] | I am taking myself out of the equation entirely. | 我完全不在乎 |
[02:42] | I scheduled a root canal for February 14th, jack. | 我在2月14号预约了牙根管治疗 Jack |
[02:45] | I will spend half the day in twilight sleep. | 我有半天时间昏昏欲睡 |
[02:47] | Then I will go home and watch the lifetime original movie | 然后我就回家看Lifetime台的原创电影 |
[02:50] | My stepson is my cyber-husband. | 我的继子是我的网络丈夫 |
[02:53] | Wow. That is inspired. | 唔哦 真有意思 |
[02:54] | You are truly the picasso of loneliness. | 你看的是寂寞 |
[02:57] | Or I am that painting elephant of being awesome. | 抑或是我和凤姐一样牛 |
[03:06] | Oh, kenneth, have any packages come for me today? | 哦 Kenneth 今天有没有给我的包裹? |
[03:08] | No, miss maroney. | 没有 Maroney小姐 |
[03:10] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 那可说不过去 |
[03:11] | Valentine’s day is always a huge deal | 情人节对Maynard Roger Hoynes来说 |
[03:13] | For maynard roger hoynes. | 一直是个大事 |
[03:15] | That’s my stalker. | 他是我的追踪狂 |
[03:16] | You have a stalker? | 你有追踪者? |
[03:18] | It’s a real problem in the celebrity community. | 这在娱乐界是真实存在的问题 |
[03:19] | But if beyonce simply answered one of my letters, | 但是如果Beyonce随便回我一封信 |
[03:22] | I’d stop trying to break into her house. | 我就不再试着闯进她家了 |
[03:24] | So if you haven’t heard from him, | 那如果你还没听到他的消息 |
[03:26] | Isn’t that a good thing? | 那不是件好事吗? |
[03:28] | Kenneth, the celebrit y- stalker relationship | Kenneth 艺人和追踪狂之间的关系 |
[03:30] | Is very special. | 是很特别的 |
[03:32] | Maynard’s debilitating devotion | Maynard那些持续的执迷奉献 |
[03:34] | Validates how wonderful I am. | 证明了我有多伟大 |
[03:36] | But what does it say about me if he’s moved on? | 但是如果他不在乎我了怎么办? |
[03:38] | Maybe to one of my peers like julia roberts. | 或者改迷上了我的同辈 茱莉亚罗伯茨 |
[03:44] | I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation, | 我相信会有个合理的解释 |
[03:46] | Miss maroney. | Maroney小姐 |
[03:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:54] | Has anybody heard about any cool new sex positions? | 有人知道啥新鲜带劲的做爱体位吗? |
[03:56] | My girlfriend’s visiting for valentine’s | 我女朋友情人节来看我 |
[03:58] | And I want to keep things caliente. | 我想让一切都火辣辣 |
[04:01] | Oh, my god, lutz. | 哦 上帝啊 Lutz |
[04:02] | Are you still pretending karen exists? | 你还在假装有Karen这个人? |
[04:04] | She’s real. | 她是大活人 |
[04:05] | Would a fake woman have a personal web site | 一个假人会有个人网站 |
[04:07] | At jdlutz.Com/karen/proof? | 叫做Jdlutz. Com/Karen/Proof? (Lutz名下网站/Karen/证据) |
[04:09] | Oh, good grief. | 哦 天啊 |
[04:11] | My cousin set me up on a blind date for valentine’s, | 我表哥给我安排了情人节相亲 |
[04:13] | And I just found out the girl is…Well… | 我才发现那个姑娘是…呃… |
[04:17] | Urban. | 城里人 |
[04:18] | Are you saying she’s black? | 你是说她是个黑人吗? |
[04:20] | I don’t know how to get out of this. | 我不知道如何摆脱这一切 |
[04:21] | Dude, come out with me. | 哥们 和我混吧 |
[04:23] | You know that load with the messed-up teeth | 你认识那个长着一口乱牙 |
[04:24] | Who cleans the urinals? | 清理便池的家伙吗? |
[04:25] | She’ll only go out with me | 她要带上她那难看的姐姐 |
[04:26] | If she can bring her ugly sister. | 才愿意和我约会 |
[04:28] | Wow, I can’t believe you guys | 唔哦 我不敢相信你们这伙人 |
[04:30] | Are letting valentine’s day win. | 让情人节给控制了 |
[04:32] | Not me. One word. Oral. | 我没有 用一个词说 口腔 |
[04:35] | Two words. Oral surgery. | 两个词 口腔手术 |
[04:38] | I’m having oral surgery and skipping valentine’s day. | 我要忽略情人节做个口腔手术 |
[04:40] | Doctor’s orders. | 医生的安排 |
[04:42] | Oh, that reminds me, dr. Kaplan’s office called. | 哦 我想起了来自Kaplan医生办公室的电话 |
[04:44] | They want to know who’s picking you up | 他们想知道在手术后 |
[04:45] | After your procedure. | 谁开车接你回去 |
[04:47] | – What? – Yeah. It’s an insurance thing. | – 什么? – 是的 是个保险措施 |
[04:48] | Any time they have anesthesia, | 他们只要实施了麻醉 |
[04:49] | Someone needs to bring you home. | 就得有人带你回家 |
[04:50] | Hey, that stuff messes you up. | 嘿 那规定烦得很 |
[04:52] | When I had my wisdom teeth out, | 我拔智齿那会儿 |
[04:53] | I tried to get in the bath with my mom. | 就试着和我妈妈一起沐浴 |
[04:56] | Okay, is there any chance that you could take me home? | 好吧 你有没有可能接我回家呢? |
[04:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:00] | Every year, paula and I rent this big suite up at niagara. | 每年这时 Paula和我租下尼加拉河旁的的大套间 |
[05:02] | And then she takes the kids there | 然后她带着孩子去那里 |
[05:03] | And I stay home and get wasted in my garage. | 我就呆在家里车库喝得大醉 |
[05:05] | It’s what keeps the magic alive. | 那样才能保持激情 |
[05:08] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[05:10] | I’m here with sheinhard t- universal vice president | 这里是Sheinhardt环球公司的副总裁 |
[05:12] | Jack donaghy. | |
[05:13] | Thanks for sitting in the hot box, jack. | 感谢来到The Hot Box |
[05:14] | My pleasure, avery. | 我很荣幸 Avery |
[05:16] | Also joining me, walter stein, | 一起参与的还有 Walter Stein |
[05:17] | Whose bow tie tells us he works for some liberal think tank. | 他的领结告诉了我们他为某些民主智囊团工作 |
[05:20] | And the food in his beard tells us | 而胡须里的残食则表明了 |
[05:21] | That he purchased a snack pack | 他在来自纽黑文的列车上 |
[05:22] | On the train from new haven. | 买了打包的食物 |
[05:24] | Ooh, that’s got to hurt, walter. | 哦 那有点伤自尊咯 Walter |
[05:25] | Let’s get to the countdown. First topic. | 准备倒计时开始 第一个话题 |
[05:28] | Prime minister wen wants a weak yuan. Do we? | 温家宝总理不希望人民币升值 我们怎么看? |
[05:30] | China needs to transition to a spending economy. | 中国应该进入到消费时代 |
[05:32] | After dubai, what’s the next credit crisis? | 迪拜之后 哪里会接着进入信贷危机? |
[05:34] | The baltics or women’s tennis. | 波罗的海沿岸国家或是女子网球 |
[05:35] | Do we need a second bailout? | 我们需要第二次救市吗? |
[05:36] | – Absolutely…Not. – I love it. | – 绝对…不需要 – 我爱听 |
[05:38] | Try to get in there, beta dog. | 投入一点吧 落后者 |
[05:39] | – I am trying. – On three. | – 我有投入啊 – 第三题 |
[05:40] | Who will be thnext president of these United States? | 谁会成为下一届美国总统? |
[05:42] | Three. | 一起 |
[05:43] | Both: Mitt romney’s oldest son jezba. | Mitt Romney的大儿子Jezba |
[05:46] | – Dennis kucinich. – Okay, that’s sad, walter. | – 好了 太失败了 Walter |
[05:48] | Just sad. Jack, back to you. | 好失败 Jack 轮到你 |
[05:50] | Who’s number one on your speed dial? | 谁是你快拨键里最重要的人? |
[05:51] | Blackberry, warren buffett. Iphone, jimmy buffett. | 黑莓里是Warren Buffett Iphone里是Jimmy Buffett |
[05:53] | – Favorite movie. – Tie. | – 最爱的电影 |
[05:54] | The fountainhead or uncle buck. | The Fountainhead或是Uncle Buck |
[05:55] | i>- My wife and I just saw the yellow handkerchief. | 我和我老婆刚看了 |
[05:57] | Just sit a couple out/ stein. God. | 你坐那里就好了 Stein 天啊 |
[05:58] | All right, karaoke. Go to jack. Hit me. | 接着 卡拉OK 轮到Jack 来吧 |
[06:00] | – Nitty gritty dirt band. – Oh, I rock the brothers. | – 乡村乐队尼蒂・格里蒂・德蒂乐队 – 我爱死那些人了 |
[06:02] | Hey, let’s grab a drink after this. | 节目之后我们去喝一杯吧 |
[06:03] | You read my mind. | 正合我意 |
[06:04] | We’ll be right back after this ad | 广告之后马上回来 |
[06:05] | Aimed at the elderly. | 针对老人的 |
[06:07] | One second. [whispering indistinctly] | 等等 |
[06:09] | [laughs] | |
[06:12] | Hey, tray, | 嘿 Tray |
[06:14] | I really need a ride home from the doctors | 情人节那天 |
[06:15] | On valentine’s day. | 我确实需要搭个便车 |
[06:17] | – Can’t do it, li -lem. | 帮不了你 Lemon |
[06:18] | On valentine’s day, | 情人节那天 |
[06:19] | Angie and I rent a room with a heart-shaped hot tub | Angie和我租了一个带时髦心形浴缸的房间 |
[06:21] | And cook chili in it. | 准备在里面煮好红辣椒 |
[06:22] | Then we take it to a soup kitchen | 然后带去救济贫民 |
[06:24] | And that’s where it starts to get sexy. | 然后色色的部分再开始 |
[06:28] | Hey, jenna, please tell me | 嘿 Jenna 和我说说 |
[06:30] | You haven’t already concocted | 你还没编造好 |
[06:31] | Your usual valentine’s day drama. | 你情人节的老套闹剧 |
[06:33] | Can’t talk, liz. | 一言难尽 Liz |
[06:34] | I just got my stalker’s work address from his parole officer. | 我刚刚从跟踪狂的假释官那得 到了他的工作地址 |
[06:36] | And I’m gonna confront him about why he’s ignoring me. | 我打算找他当面问问 为毛忽视我 |
[06:42] | Hey, kenneth. Are you free on valentine’s? | 嘿 Kenneth 你情人节那天有空吗? |
[06:44] | No, miss lemon. I’m sorry. | 没有 Lemon小姐 抱歉 |
[06:46] | I will be attending an al l-day abstinence rally. | 我要参加一个全天禁欲大会 |
[06:49] | You’re welcome to come. | 欢迎你加入 |
[06:50] | I think I’ve got an extra | 我想我还有一个额外的 |
[06:51] | Gender-neutralizing hood. | 中性面罩 |
[06:55] | – No. Thanks. God. – Hey, liz! | – 不必了 谢谢 神啊 – 嘿 Liz! |
[06:58] | – Hey. – The answer’s no. | – 嘿 – 想也别想 |
[07:10] | Hello, maynard. | 你好 Maynard |
[07:13] | Jenna, you shouldn’t have come here. | Jenna 你不该来这里 |
[07:16] | Well, what was I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做呢? |
[07:17] | It’s almost valentine’s day | 都快要情人节了 |
[07:18] | And I haven’t heard anything from you. | 一点你的消息也没有 |
[07:20] | Has the dog who gives you your orders died? | 那条给你指示的狗死了吗? |
[07:22] | No. Brandon’s fine. Jenna, we need to talk. | 不 Brandon活得很好 Jenna 我们得谈谈 |
[07:25] | I don’t think I can stalk you anymore. | 我想我不会再跟踪你了 |
[07:27] | No. You don’t mean that. | 不 你不是那么想的 |
[07:29] | Look, I have a new therapist, I’m taking my meds. | 听着 我在接受新的治疗 服药 |
[07:32] | I can’t even see electricity | 我再也看不见 |
[07:33] | Shooting out of your head any more. | 从你头上冒出的火花了 |
[07:34] | Well, is there someone else? | 是你有了别人吗? |
[07:36] | It’s one of those kids from glee, isn’t it? | 是不是哪个GLEE合唱团里的孩子? |
[07:38] | Jenna, please, don’t make a scene. | Jenna 拜托 别闹了 |
[07:40] | I always knew this would end someday. | 我就知道有天会结束的 |
[07:43] | I just thought it would be with me in the trunk | 只是在我想象中 最终是我困在 |
[07:45] | Of a rental car. | 一辆租来车里的后备箱里 |
[07:57] | So, uh, where did you go to school? | 那么 你哪里上的学? |
[07:58] | Choate, then yale, | 乔特大学 然后是耶鲁 |
[07:59] | Then two years in africa with the peace corp. | 接着跟随和平使团去了非洲 |
[08:01] | The peace corps. That’s surprising. | 和平部队 有意思 |
[08:03] | Oh, no, the peace corp. | 哦 不 和平工作队 |
[08:05] | Lawrence peace’s corporation. | Lawrence和平机构 |
[08:06] | We drilled for oil in gorilla habitats. | 我们在黑猩猩栖息地开挖石油 |
[08:09] | Oh, of course. | 哦 怪不得 |
[08:10] | I learned to talk to gorillas when I worked for ge medical. | 我在GE医疗部门工作时学会了和大猩猩说话 |
[08:13] | Uh, we’re going to test poisons on you. | 我们要对你进行药理毒物实验 |
[08:16] | – Oh. – [chuckles] | 哦 |
[08:17] | So, uh, are you seeing anyone? | 那么 呃 你最近有和谁约会吗? |
[08:21] | Not for a few months. | 都几个月没了 |
[08:23] | You remind me of him, actually. | 你让我想起了他 事实上 |
[08:25] | I have a thing for commanding salt and pepper types. | 我喜欢那种强势类型的 |
[08:27] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[08:29] | I think it started when I walked into my parents | 我想起源是在里根遇刺那天 |
[08:31] | Doing it the day reagan was shot. | 撞见我父母在做爱 |
[08:33] | – I wouldn’t over-analyze that. | 我不会去细想的 |
[08:34] | [cell phone vibrates] | |
[08:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[08:38] | I am calling about the mad e-up conference call with geneva. | 来自于日内瓦的虚假电话会议 |
[08:41] | I love having secrets with you. | 我爱死了和你分享小秘密 |
[08:42] | One time, I ran over an old lady in arizona | 又一次 我在亚利桑那州碾过一名老妇人 |
[08:44] | And just kept driving. | 确接着开我的车 |
[08:46] | Yes. Damn it. Geneva. | 该死 日内瓦 |
[08:47] | Well, cancel the conference call. | 取消电话会议 |
[08:48] | I’m doing something far more important right now. | 我有更重要的事去做 |
[08:51] | And more beautiful. | 更漂亮的事物 |
[08:54] | You’re kidding, right? I mean, that’s your move? | 你开玩笑的吧 对吗? 那是你的策略? |
[08:57] | – I -I beg your pardon. | 我- 请再说一遍 |
[08:58] | It’s 3:30 in the morning in geneva, jack. | 现在日内瓦是3点30分 Jack |
[09:00] | Who’s your call with? | 你打给谁呢? |
[09:02] | The hooker working the corner outside of raiffeisenbank? | 在赖富埃森银行周围的妓女? |
[09:03] | Oh, well, it is February. | 哦 现在是2月 |
[09:05] | And in switzerland, that is night business month. | 在瑞士 可是要夜里加班的月份 |
[09:08] | – Okay. – All right, I’m sorry. | – 就这样吧 – 我很抱歉 |
[09:10] | I forgot who I was dealing with. | 我忘了我的对手是谁 |
[09:12] | Stay and just have another drink. | 留下别走 再喝一杯 |
[09:13] | Look at me, jack. | 看着我 Jack |
[09:15] | Look how my body goes with this dress. | 看看这条裙子里的曼妙身姿 |
[09:17] | I don’t need to be dealing with amateurs. | 我不和业余选手过招 |
[09:24] | Listen, frank, I really need a ride home from the doctor | 听着 Frank 我真的要有人从医生那开我回家 |
[09:26] | On valentine’s day. | 在情人节那天 |
[09:27] | Are you free? | 你有空吗? |
[09:28] | No. That cleaning lady finally agreed | 没 那个保洁女工终于 |
[09:30] | To go out with me. | 同意和我出门了 |
[09:31] | We’re gonna pick up some pierogies | 我们打算带些馅饼 |
[09:32] | And then eat them at her husband’s grave. | 在她丈夫坟前吃 |
[09:34] | [chuckles] you thought you were so much smarter than us, | 你觉得你高人一等 |
[09:36] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[09:38] | But now you’re in the exact same | 但现在 你情人节的处境 |
[09:40] | Crappy valentine’s day boat everyone else is in. | 和我们一样糟 |
[09:42] | No, I’m not. | 不 不是的 |
[09:43] | I just need a ride home, not a date. | 我只需要有人送我回家 不是约会对象 |
[09:45] | They’re completely different situations. | 两种情况是完全不同的 |
[09:46] | How’s that? | 怎么会呢? |
[09:48] | All we want on valentine’s day is to know that someone cares | 情人节我们需要的 只是知道有人关心我们 |
[09:50] | Even a little about us. | 就算一丁点也好 |
[09:51] | Aren’t you lookivg for the same thing? | 你找的难道不是一回事吗? |
[09:55] | In fact, yours is worse. | 事实上你情况更糟 |
[09:57] | If you don’t get that tooth fixed, | 如果你要不把牙治好 |
[09:58] | The infection will probably move to your brain | 感染说不定就上脑 |
[10:00] | And kill you. | 你就死翘翘咯 |
[10:02] | Yeah, well, if I die, my ghost is gonna haunt you. | 好啊 要是我死了的话 做鬼也不放过你 |
[10:05] | Then your ghost is gonna see | 那你的鬼魂要看到 |
[10:07] | Some disgusting stuff. | 不少恶心巴拉的东西了 |
[10:13] | Lemon, look at this. It’s from avery jessup. | Lemon 看这个 Avery Jessup送我的 |
[10:16] | Oh, it’s set to the wrong time. | 呀 这个钟调错时间了 |
[10:17] | It’s set to geneva time. | 这个是调在日内瓦时间的 |
[10:18] | Last night, avery saw right through | 昨晚Avery直接看穿了 |
[10:19] | My conference call move. | 我紧急会议的小把戏 |
[10:21] | Today, she sent this. | 今天 他送了我这个 |
[10:23] | “hopefully you won’t make the same mistake again, | 希望你不会犯同样的错误咯 |
[10:24] | Mon sel et poivre.” | |
[10:26] | That means “my salt and pepper” in swiss french. | 在瑞士法语中意思是”我的强势宝贝” |
[10:28] | She’s hitting the ball back, lemon. Game on. | 她把橄榄枝又扔回来了 Lemon 有机会啊 |
[10:31] | Wow. Avery jesvup. She’s hot. | 哇哦 Avery Jessup 她可是个辣妞 |
[10:33] | She was on maxim’s ” I’d rape that 100.” | 她可是Maxim杂志”最想推倒百人”之一啊 |
[10:36] | I know. And besides being beautiful, | 我知道 而且除了漂亮以外 |
[10:37] | Avery is smart and doesn’t suffer fools. | Avery很聪明 从不搭理蠢蛋 |
[10:39] | And when I eventually seduce her, | 我到时候勾搭她的时候 |
[10:40] | It’s going to be… Very satisfying. | 肯定会… 很令人满意的 |
[10:43] | Well, great. | 好吧 太好了 |
[10:44] | I hope you enjoy your weird game | 我祝愿你性感的一锤子买卖 |
[10:46] | Of sexy one-upsmanship. | 这个小怪游戏玩得成功 |
[10:48] | Meanwhile, the male escort that I hired | 同时呢 我雇的手术之后 |
[10:50] | To take me home from surgery | 送我回家的牛郎呢 |
[10:51] | Has had a chlamydia flare-up, so– | 突然衣原体感染发作了 所以呢 |
[10:54] | Uh, lemon, I wish I could help you, | 呃 Lemon啊 我其实特想帮你 |
[10:55] | But I have to concentrate on avery. | 但是我现在的精力必须放在Avery身上 |
[10:57] | Uh, I need a big next move and you have a show tonight. | 嗯 我得使出下一大招 而你呢有节目要做 |
[11:00] | I’ve invited her to be my guest at the tgs vip room. | 我已经邀请她做我TGS贵宾室的伴儿了 |
[11:03] | We don’t have a vip room or vips. | 我们既没有贵宾室也没有贵宾啊 |
[11:05] | Get jon bon jovi. | 找Jon Bon Jovi |
[11:07] | He’s nbc’s current artist in residence. | 他现在是NBC的常驻艺人 |
[11:09] | What is that? | 啥叫常驻艺人啊? |
[11:10] | i>- A not stupid program that I came up with. | 我想出来的一个不蠢的主意 |
[11:12] | Bon jovi is under contract with us for a full year | Bon Jovi跟我们签了整年的合约 |
[11:15] | And scheduled to appear across a variety | 并且要在一堆节目平台上 |
[11:16] | Of programming platforms. | 定期出现表演 |
[11:25] | [nbc news theme] | |
[11:27] | Okay, fine. I’ll set it up. | 好吧好吧 我现搞一个 |
[11:30] | Thank you. | 多谢啦 |
[11:31] | Because tonight, she’s going to get | 因为今晚 她将要见证 |
[11:32] | The jack donaghy “a” game. | Jack Donaghy的”逐A计划”(Avery) |
[11:34] | Ooh. She’s getting the jack donaghy “a” game. | 哇哦 她要见证Jack Donaghy的”A级计划” |
[11:36] | Hope she can keep her clothes on. | 我希望她还能保住身上几件小裤裤 |
[11:38] | Lemon, your hair looks very nice today. | Lemon 你今天头发看上去不错的 |
[11:41] | You should wear it like that more often. | 你应该多梳这个发型 |
[11:43] | – Oh, my. Well, I-I never, uh… | – 噢 天啊 我 我从来 嗯… |
[11:52] | Oh. Ma’am, is something wrong? | 哦 女士 出什么事了? |
[11:55] | – Maynard left me. – Oh. I’m sorry. | – Maynard离开我了 – 啊 很遗憾 |
[11:58] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[12:00] | It’s the first letter he ever sent me. | 这是他给我的第一封信 |
[12:02] | “jenna, I was in your bedroom last night. | “Jenna 昨晚我潜伏在你的卧室里 |
[12:04] | I left a gift in your toilet. | 而且在你洗手间放了个小礼物 |
[12:07] | You will be my bride someday.” | 你终有一天会成为我的新娘子的 “ |
[12:09] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:11] | How can you be upset about losing a guy like this, | 你怎么能为失去这样一个人感到伤心啊 |
[12:13] | Miss maroney? | Maroney小姐? |
[12:14] | Look, I know it’s crazy. | 听着 我知道貌似很疯狂 |
[12:16] | Maynard is a weirdo. | Maynard是个怪人 |
[12:17] | But that weirdo loved me unconditionally. | 但是这个怪人无条件爱我 |
[12:20] | You know what I realized? | 你猜我意识到了什么? |
[12:21] | He’s the longest relationship I’ve ever had. | 他是我保持最长的男女关系 |
[12:24] | Except, of course, for doug. | 当然除了Doug之外 |
[12:27] | Please do not say what doug is. | 请不要告诉我Doug是啥 |
[12:28] | Doug is my vibrator. | Doug是我的震动自慰器 |
[12:31] | This is the worst valentine’s day ever. | 今年的真是最糟的情人节啊 |
[12:35] | Hello, this is elizabeth lemon. | 你好 我是Elizabeth Lemon |
[12:36] | I have surgery scheduled tomorrow. | 我明天预订了一个手术 |
[12:38] | And I am not embarrassed to tell you | 而且我毫不害臊的通知你 |
[12:40] | That I don’t have anyone to pick me up | 我没人来接我手术回家 |
[12:42] | And I will be leaving alone. | 我明天一个人走 |
[12:44] | Ma’am, you really need someone. | 女士你真的需要别人帮助 |
[12:46] | i>- No, I don’t. I don’t need anyone. | 不!我谁都不需要 |
[12:48] | Because I can do every single thing | 因为任何需要在恋爱中做成的事情 |
[12:49] | That a person in a relationship can. | 我一个人都能做得来 |
[12:51] | Everything. Even zip up my own dress. | 任何事情 甚至给礼服拉拉链 |
[12:55] | Hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[12:57] | You know, there are some things | 你要知道 有些事情吧 |
[12:58] | That are actually harder to do with two people | 两个人做反倒很困难 |
[13:00] | Such as…Monologues. | 比如…开场独白 |
[13:02] | i>- Look, if you really don’t have anyone, | 好吧 如果你真没人帮 |
[13:05] | You can sign a liability release, | 你要签一个责任协议 |
[13:06] | Then you can leave alone. | 然后你就可以自己走了 |
[13:08] | I’ll fax it to your office. – Great. | 我传真到你办公室 – 好极了 |
[13:10] | Thank you for looking out for a sister. | 谢谢你给姊妹帮忙哈 |
[13:12] | In a feminist way, not because you’re black. | 我说姊妹是平等的说的 不是因为你是黑人 |
[13:15] | Although it doesn’t matter because I’m black too. | 尽管没关系 其实我也是黑人 |
[13:17] | No. You’re gonna meet me. No, I’m not black. | 不对 你会见着我 不 我不是黑人 |
[13:30] | Thank you for setting all this up, lemon. | Lemon 多谢你搞起来这场Party |
[13:32] | Grizz, dotcom, thank you for pretending | Grizz Dotcom 多谢你们 |
[13:34] | To be bouncers. | 假扮门童哈 |
[13:35] | Maybe some day we’ll live in a world | 说不定哪天我们混到 |
[13:37] | Where you ask us to pretend to be scientists. | 你叫我们扮科学家的份儿上呢 |
[13:39] | [footsteps approach] | |
[13:41] | Jon. Thank you for coming. | Jon 多谢你赏光啊 |
[13:43] | Oh, no problem, jack. | 啊 没事 Jack |
[13:45] | What do you need, arena rock anthem, | 这回干啥? 摇滚主旋律? |
[13:46] | Power ballad? | 劲爆民谣? |
[13:47] | Actually, I have a date coming by. | 其实吧 我新处个对象今天来 |
[13:49] | So if you can come over at some point and say hello, | 所以你要是过会儿过来问个好 |
[13:50] | That would really impress her. | 她肯定印象深刻 |
[13:53] | Oh, sure. That sounds like an appropriate use | 哦 当然可以 听上去很适宜地利用了 |
[13:54] | Of my time and talent. | 我的时间和才华啊 |
[13:57] | Liz. The doctor’s office faxed this to you earlier. | Liz 医生办公室今早给你传真 |
[14:00] | Hey, when are you going to set up that cool | 哎 你要啥时候弄起来那个 |
[14:01] | Vip lounge? | 贵宾间啊? |
[14:02] | Thank you, cerie. | 多谢了 Cerie |
[14:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[14:10] | You shouldn’t sign anything without reading it first. | 你不先读读啥都不能签 |
[14:12] | I made that mistake once | 我曾经犯过一次这种错误 |
[14:13] | And I ended up nbc’s artist in residence. | 结果我现在是NBC的常驻艺人了 |
[14:15] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[14:18] | Give me it. | 给我看看 |
[14:20] | I have an honorary degree from monmouth university. | 我可是在猛犸大学有荣誉学位的 |
[14:22] | Hmm. | 哼哼 |
[14:23] | “I, the undersigned, | “本人 如下签名所示 |
[14:24] | “henceforce known as the alone, | “下述代表我个人 |
[14:26] | “hereby state that on February 14th, | “兹此证明2月14日 |
[14:28] | I have absolutely no one in my life.” | 我人生中没有任何人 “ |
[14:31] | You’re alone on valentine’s day? | 你情人节一个人过啊? |
[14:33] | It’s not about a date. | 这跟对象无关 |
[14:34] | I just don’t have a ride home from the doctor’s office. | 我只不过没人送我从医院回家罢了 |
[14:36] | But isn’t that the same thing? | 但这不是一回事吗? |
[14:38] | I mean, isn’t it about having somebody out there– | 我的意思是 难道情人节不是关于 总有个人在那里… |
[14:39] | Yeah, I get it, bon jovi, | 好好好 我明白了 Bon Jovi |
[14:40] | It’s already been explained to me. | 已经有人给我讲过大道理了 |
[14:43] | “I, the alone, otherwise known as jane sadwoman, | “我 独自一人 或被称为Jane悲情女 (医院的女无名患者皆称Jane Doe) |
[14:47] | “release dr. Kaplan’s office | “免除Kaplan医生 |
[14:50] | Of all legal responsibilities. | 所有法律责任 |
[14:52] | “will likely die alone eaten by house cats.” | “同时可能独自死去 被猫舔食 “ |
[14:55] | Boy, this seems like a lot of unnecessary– | 妈呀 这看上去要走很多不必要… |
[14:57] | Forget it. I am not signing this. | 算了 我才不签这个 |
[14:59] | I reject the idea that there’s some stigma | 我拒绝承认因为独自一人 |
[15:02] | To being alone. | 而造成的侮辱 |
[15:03] | All rit, then what’s the plan | 好吧 那你不签的话 |
[15:04] | If you don’t sign the release? | 准备怎么办呢? |
[15:05] | I’ll just tell them that my “boyfriend” | 我就告诉他们我的”男朋友” |
[15:07] | Is gonna pick me up. | 会来接我的 |
[15:09] | And then after the surgery, I’ll make a run for it. | 然后手术一完我就跑路 |
[15:10] | So you’re going to invent a boyfriend | 所以你要编造一个男朋友 |
[15:12] | On valentine’s day? | 还是在情人节那天? |
[15:13] | That is the lamest thing I’ve heard since…This. | 这可是我从…听到这个以来最烂的事情 |
[15:17] | I’m tyke myson, baby boxer. | 我是泰克麦森 我是宝贝拳击手 (恶搞迈克泰森 是够烂的) |
[15:20] | I wrote that. | 这段子我写的 |
[15:22] | I’m tyke myson, baby boxer. | 我是泰克麦森 我是宝贝拳击手 |
[15:25] | Hey, jack, who’s this lovely–? | 嗨 Jack 这位小美人是? |
[15:28] | Excuse me, bon jovi, | 等下 Bon Jovi |
[15:29] | I’m in the middle of a conversation here. | 我在跟别人讲话呢 |
[15:30] | – Yeah, but you said to– – uh, thank you. | – 是啊 但是你刚才不是… – 呃 谢谢你啦! |
[15:33] | – I hate it here. – Wow. | – 我恨透这里了 – 哇哦 |
[15:36] | That was a lot better | 这可比你会议通知 |
[15:38] | Than your little conference call move. | 的小把戏强多了 |
[15:40] | Can I get you a drink, avery? | 那么我能请你喝一杯吗 Avery? |
[15:41] | Or we could just get out of here. | 要不我们直接走得了 |
[15:42] | Yes. We could. | 好 那太好了 |
[15:50] | Hello. Elizabeth lemon. | 你好 我是Elizabeth Lemon |
[15:52] | Do you have your release? | 你协议带来没? |
[15:53] | No, I don’t need it because my boyfriend, | 没有 因为我的男朋友 |
[15:56] | Astronaut mike dexter, | 宇航员Mike Dexter (大家不知道还记不记得Liz前几集的梦) |
[15:58] | Will be picking me up… | 会接我回家… |
[16:00] | On his motorcycle. | 而且是乘机车哦 |
[16:02] | – Mm -hmm. Take a seat. | – 嗯 – 哼 坐吧 |
[16:04] | * I will * | * 我会 * |
[16:06] | * remember you * | * 铭记你 * |
[16:11] | * will you remember me? * | * 你会记得我吗? * |
[16:15] | Oh. Oh. | 哦 哦 |
[16:18] | Ah. [screams] | 啊 |
[16:23] | * * | |
[16:27] | [gasps, screams] | |
[16:32] | * * | |
[16:34] | [scissors snip] | |
[16:35] | [screams] | |
[16:37] | * * | *还记得吗 * |
[16:39] | * | * that we had * |
[16:42] | [screams] | 我们的曾经 |
[16:43] | * | * * [inhales] maynard? |
[16:49] | * I will * | * 我会 * |
[16:51] | * remember you * | * 铭记你 * |
[16:55] | You know, I don’t think the “anastacia” | 你猜怎么着 我觉得”麻妙”(麻药) (Liz麻得嘴都瓢了) |
[16:57] | Actually “affectored” me. | 根本没”影抢”我 |
[17:00] | Oh, my god. What are you doing here? | 哎呀天啊 你们来干什么啦? |
[17:02] | We knew you’d need a ride home. | 我们知道你需要有人送你回家 |
[17:03] | What do you mean we? | “我们”是啥意思? |
[17:05] | You can’t leave without a ride, dummy. | 没人送你怎么回家啊 小傻冒 |
[17:07] | Happy valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐 |
[17:08] | Oh, you have some dried blood on your teeth. | 啊 你牙上有点干掉的血 |
[17:10] | You’re here. | 你们来了 |
[17:11] | You’re all here because you didn’t want me | 你们都来了因为你们不想让我 |
[17:13] | To be alone today. | 今天独自一人 |
[17:14] | Oh, floyd, I still think every day | 哦 Floyd 我还是每天幻想 |
[17:18] | About what would’ve happened | 如果我跟你去了克利夫兰 |
[17:19] | If I had gone to cleveland with you. | 生活会是怎样 |
[17:21] | And even you, dennis, | 甚至你 Dennis |
[17:24] | Watching the color purple drunk with you | 和你喝醉然后一块看 紫色 (Whoopi获奥斯卡的作品 超悲) |
[17:26] | Was one of the funnest nights of my life. | 是我人生中最搞笑的时刻啊 |
[17:29] | And drew, so handsome. | 还有你Drew 这么帅 |
[17:32] | So, so stupid. | 又这么蠢 |
[17:35] | Seeing all of your beautiful faces | 能看到你们每个人帅气的脸 |
[17:38] | And dennis’ jean jacket, | 还有Dennis的牛仔夹克 |
[17:41] | I know that I don’t need anyone, | 我终于知道我虽不需要任何人 |
[17:43] | But I do want to be loved. | 但我真的渴望被爱 |
[17:45] | We all do. | 我们都渴望 |
[17:46] | And if it didn’t work out between us, | 然后如果我们没成 |
[17:48] | It’s just because I’m not finished becoming me yet. | 只是因为我还没有完成自我而已 |
[17:52] | But I will find love someday. | 总有一天我会找到真爱 |
[17:54] | Because I am a sailor | 因为在人类心灵的海洋上 |
[17:57] | On the sea of the human heart. | 我就是那水手 |
[18:00] | Okay, this bitch is tripping her ass off. | 行了 这小贱人要把自己都绊倒了 |
[18:01] | Well, what do we do with her? | 那 咱拿她咋办哪? |
[18:03] | I got a date tonight. | 俺今晚可要约会 |
[18:05] | I say we order us some pizza and lock her in here | 我说吧 给她叫个披萨给锁这旮旯得了 |
[18:07] | For the weekend. | 锁她个大礼拜 |
[18:08] | I’m gonna start dialing numbers | 我搁这儿打电话 |
[18:10] | Till somebody pick up. | 直到随便谁接为止 |
[18:11] | What’s that, bon jovi? | 你说什么Bon Jovi? |
[18:13] | You love me too? | 你也爱我? |
[18:19] | Hey. You want to grab breakfast? | 嘿 你早饭想吃点啥? |
[18:21] | You’re sweet, jack, but let’s not pretend | 你真体贴 Jack 不过咱们没必要还装着 |
[18:23] | This is anything more than it is. | 现在咱俩像怎么回事一样 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry? | 啥意思我没明白? |
[18:27] | Look, despite what happened in the shower last night, | 你看 虽然昨晚洗澡的时候有那么一档子事 |
[18:29] | I’m a pretty traditional girl. | 但我还是个很传统的姑娘的 |
[18:30] | I mean, I want a husband someday and a family | 我的意思是 总有一天我要结婚建立家庭的 |
[18:32] | And men like you don’t. | 像你这样的男人才不会 |
[18:34] | “men like me”? That isn’t fair. | “像我这样的男人”?这么说可不公平啊 |
[18:35] | I want a family. | 我也想有个家啊 |
[18:37] | A son I can throw a ball to | 有个能一块儿打球的儿子 |
[18:38] | And when he’s older, have power struggles with. | 然后等他长大了跟他争来吵去 |
[18:41] | Jack, you don’t have to lie to me, okay? | Jack 你不要对我胡扯了 好不? |
[18:43] | I love guys like you. | 我喜欢你这样的男人 |
[18:45] | You’re great! For one night. | 你们绝了! 单对于一夜情来说 |
[18:47] | Look, avery, I admit, this isn’t | Avery 你看 我承认 我这周末一开始 |
[18:48] | What I was looking for going into this weekend. | 不是想要这样的东西 |
[18:50] | But you’re an amazing woman. | 但是你真的是一个完美女人 |
[18:52] | [cell phone buzzes] | |
[18:55] | Lemon, I c–oh. You’re kidding. | Lemon 我不能…噢 没开玩笑吧 |
[19:00] | Okay. I–I–I’ll be right there. | 好的好的 我 我马上到 |
[19:03] | Uh, I need to go. | 呃 我有急事 |
[19:05] | Jack, the phone trick again? | Jack 又来电话把戏? |
[19:08] | I mean, I’d be insulted if I wasn’t so impressed | 我要是不佩服你助理的话 |
[19:09] | By your assistant. | 我都丢大人了 |
[19:11] | This isn’t a trick. | 这不是什么把戏 |
[19:12] | I have to pick up a hallucinating employee of mine | 我得去口腔诊所接 |
[19:15] | From the oral surgeon’s office. | 我一个high出幻象的员工 |
[19:16] | Well, that’s at least creative. | 好吧 算你有点创意 |
[19:18] | Look, cancel your walk of shame. | 真的 别气着回去想你多丢人了 |
[19:20] | Come with me on a car ride of proof. | 跟我上车求个真相 |
[19:27] | [gasps] oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[19:30] | Who did this? | 这谁弄的? |
[19:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:35] | I guess some weirdo out there loves you. | 我猜有个怪人很爱你的说 |
[19:40] | Thank you, kenneth. | 太谢谢你了 Kenneth |
[19:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你什么意思啊 我怎么不明白 |
[19:45] | Happy valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐 |
[19:50] | [giggles] | |
[19:54] | [giggling] | |
[20:00] | What hotel is this? | 这是什么鬼酒店? |
[20:02] | Uh, would you just keep an eye on her? | 呃 你能帮我看她一会儿吗? |
[20:03] | I’m gonna turn down her bed. | 我给她床理一下 |
[20:06] | i>- I was sure he was making this up. | 我确信这些都是他凭空搞出来的 |
[20:08] | Yes, you’re a very pretty doggy. | 嗯 你真是个好狗狗 |
[20:10] | Hey, what do you think about jack? | 嘿 你觉得Jack怎么样? |
[20:13] | Who, jacky? He’s the best one. | 谁 Jacky吗? 他最好了 |
[20:16] | [whispers] I don’t know what I would do without him. | 没了他偶都不知道该怎么办呢 |
[20:19] | Yeah, he is pretty great, isn’t he? | 没错 |
[20:21] | [gasps] bon jovi. | 他是挺不错的 是吧? |
[20:27] | – Um… – Uh, no, no, no, no, lemon. | – 呃… – 哎 不不不不 Lemon |
[20:30] | It’s time for bed. It’s time for bed. Yeah. | 该觉觉了哈 该觉觉了 乖 |