时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Good morning,Lemon. | 早上好 Lemon |
[00:04] | I hate January. | 我恨一月 |
[00:05] | It’s dark and freezing,and everyone’s wearing bulky coats. | 天又黑又冷 每个人都穿着臃肿的外套 |
[00:08] | You can do some serious subway flirting before you realize the guy is homeless. | 地铁里你和某人认真调情之后 才反应过来他是个流浪汉 |
[00:14] | Work is awful.Everyone’s snippy and tense. | 工作糟透了 每个人都气急败坏 |
[00:18] | Well,the lack of sun makes people depressed.It’s called seasonal affective disorder. | 缺乏日照使人沮丧 那被称作是季节性情感障碍 |
[00:22] | Oh,is that where the word “sad” comes from? | 那是”SAD”这个词的出处吗? |
[00:25] | What? You think “sad” is an acronym invented by psychologists? | 什么?你认为”SAD”这个词 是心理学家创造的缩写? |
[00:28] | I’ve been stuck inside playing online boggle.It’s messing with my head. | 我最近痴迷于在线字谜游戏 |
[00:32] | Star,rats,arts,tars. | 脑子都被搞糊涂了 |
[00:37] | It’s from Nancy. | Nancy发来的 |
[00:38] | She said she’s in line behind the female Larry Bird. | 她说她排队 排在女版Larry Bird后面 |
[00:42] | Oh,God.There’s a photo. | 哦天 还有张照片 |
[00:44] | Oh,come on.How is female Larry Bird holding hands with a guy? | 哦 真是的 女版Larry Bird凭啥能牵着男人的手? |
[00:47] | What am I doing wrong? | 我做错了什么? |
[00:50] | What’s that for? | 这是干啥? |
[00:51] | I’m telling Nancy that I’m with female Kevin McHale. | 我在告诉Nancy 我正和女版Kevin McHale在一起 |
[00:54] | So what’s going on with you and Nancy,anyway? | 你和Nancy到底怎么样了? |
[00:56] | We’re just friends. It’s platonic. | 我们只是朋友 柏拉图似的关系 |
[00:58] | I have elaborate fantasies of her husband dying in a boat explosion. | 我很详尽地幻想过 她的丈夫死于游艇爆炸 |
[01:01] | But she’s getting divorced,right? | 但她就要离婚了 对吧? |
[01:03] | Well,she hasn’t mentioned it.It’s not the sort of thing you discuss by text or email. | 她没提 这档子事是不能通过短信和电邮交流的 |
[01:08] | Well,this is my stop. | 我到了 |
[01:09] | Stop. Pots. Tops. Opts. Post. | |
[01:13] | Morning,Kenneth. | 早啊 Kenneth |
[01:14] | Good morning,Miss Lemon. | 早上好 Lemon小姐 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry.I didn’t mean to snap at you. | 抱歉 我不想态度这么差的 |
[01:18] | I’ve got winter madness. | 我得了冬日躁狂症 |
[01:21] | Lutz,do the right thing. | Lutz 选个靠谱的 |
[01:24] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[01:25] | It’s Lutz’s turn to pick where we eat today. | 轮到Lutz选我们今天在哪吃饭了 |
[01:27] | Oh,boy. Lutz,don’t do this. | 天啊 Lutz 别那么干 |
[01:29] | It’s my turn to pick. | 轮到我来选了 |
[01:31] | I’m the picker. | 我是决策者 |
[01:32] | Lutz,look at me.It’s a long year.Think of the group. | Lutz 看着我 这一年太漫长 想想大伙 |
[01:37] | – Subway. – I hope you die! | – 赛百味 – 你去死吧! |
[01:39] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[01:41] | Whoa,you guys. Calm down. | 哇哦 伙计们 冷静 |
[01:43] | I know we’re all tired and cranky,but we just got to get to the end of the season. | 我知道大家都又累又暴躁 但熬过季末就好 |
[01:48] | And,hey,who knows?Maybe some people won’t be coming back next year. | 嘿 谁知道呢? 或许明年某人就不再出现了 |
[01:52] | I don’t care. Worth it. | 我不在乎 值了 |
[01:55] | I hate the new guy. | 我恨新来的 |
[01:56] | Loser. | 衰人 |
[02:13] | 30 Rock Season 04 Episode 11 | |
[02:23] | Oh,hello. | 你好 |
[02:24] | Hey,Jack.Go to the…–Portant…–Ing over the…Octopus. | 嘿 Jack 去…重要…穿过…章鱼 |
[02:28] | Nancy,I’m sorry.the audio’s bad. | Nancy 抱歉 视频有问题 |
[02:31] | Jonathan,why do I have an Indian assistant if my computer is always… | Jonathan 电脑这个样子 我还要印度籍小秘干嘛… |
[02:33] | Jack.I’m messing with you. | Jack 我在恶搞呢 |
[02:36] | Oh,very funny,Donna. The… | 哦 很有趣 Donna… |
[02:38] | Aw,the computer froze. | 哦 电脑死机了 |
[02:42] | Nice. | 实在是高 |
[02:44] | So,uh… | 那就 呃… |
[02:47] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了来了? |
[02:48] | I wanted to tell you I’m coming down to New York. | 我想告诉你我要来纽约了 |
[02:50] | Oh,really? When? | 哦 是吗? 几时? |
[02:51] | June 5th. For my son’s graduation. | 六月5号 是我儿子的毕业典礼 |
[02:54] | So five months from now. | 离现在还有5个月 |
[02:57] | Well,maybe you’ll come up here before then? | 或许在这之前你可以来这里? |
[03:00] | Well,my 25th reunion from Harvard Business School is… | 我的第25届哈佛商学院同学会在… |
[03:05] | June 5th. | 六月5号 |
[03:07] | That’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[03:10] | Well,I should go. | 我得走了 |
[03:11] | I got to scrape the icicles off the gutters. | 得去铲除水槽里的冰柱 |
[03:13] | I’m tired of waking up to a porch full of dead squirrels. | 我再受不了醒来看见一门廊的死松鼠了 |
[03:16] | God,I miss Boston. | 天 我怀念波士顿 |
[03:18] | See ya. | 再会 |
[03:22] | Liz,I have an idea. | Liz 我有个主意 |
[03:23] | Something to boost morale. | 鼓舞士气的办法 |
[03:25] | Pete,no. | Pete 不行 |
[03:25] | I listened to you when you wanted to take the staff to see that “R” rated hypnotist, | 当你决定带员工去见那个 限制级的催眠术师时 我听了你的 |
[03:29] | and that sucked. | 结果烂透了 |
[03:30] | He was pretty bad. | 他是很坏 |
[03:32] | Nutmeg. | 买点便宜礼物 |
[03:35] | Rodeo,rodeo,rodeo. | 看赛马看赛马 |
[03:39] | Look,I think we can take the show to Miami for a week. | 我在想我们可以到迈阿密 去办一次节目 |
[03:42] | What? Can we afford to do that? | 什么? 我们支付的起吗? |
[03:44] | If we do it on the cheap,double up rooms. | 如果我们挤在 便宜的双人对折房间里 |
[03:45] | Think about it,Liz. Florida. | 想想吧 Liz 佛罗里达州 |
[03:47] | I can rent a convertible,You can complain about the heat with elderly people. | 我能租辆敞篷车 你可以和老人一起抱怨潮热的天气 |
[03:51] | I can sell this to Jack. | 我去向Jack兜售这个主意 |
[03:54] | Cross promotional, | 跨地促销 |
[03:55] | Deal mechanics, | 商业技巧 |
[03:57] | Revenue streams, | 收入来源 |
[03:58] | Jargon,Synergy. | 用行话来说 协同增效 |
[04:03] | That’s the best presentation I’ve ever seen.Get started right away. | 这是我见过的最好的展示 立马着手 |
[04:08] | One little thing. | 还有件小事 |
[04:09] | Instead of Miami,make it Boston. | 选波士顿替代迈阿密 |
[04:12] | But I… I bought a parrot shirt. | 但是我…我买了件鹦鹉衫 |
[04:17] | Whoo! Okay.Exciting news,guys. | 唔哦! 好了 激动人心的消息 伙计们 |
[04:20] | This week,TGS is going on the road. | 这个星期 女生秀节目要上路了 |
[04:25] | There’s a rumor that it’s Miami. Is it Miami? | 有传闻要去迈阿密 是吗? |
[04:27] | Close.It is a city with an NBA team. | 差不离 是个有NBA球队的城市 |
[04:31] | And even though Will Smith never wrote any raps about it, | 虽然Will Smith没有写过关于它的饶舌乐 |
[04:35] | the poet Robert Lowell lived there. | 但诗人Robert Lowell曾住在那里 |
[04:39] | Okay,we’re going to Boston.No one’s happy about it. | 够了 我们去的是波士顿 没人喜欢的 |
[04:42] | No,no,no,it’s gonna be fun. | 不 不 不 会很有意思的 |
[04:44] | How? Their bars close at 2:00. | 怎么个有意思法? 那里的酒吧2点就关门 |
[04:46] | You know,I went to college in Boston.Well,not in Boston,but nearby. | 我大学在波士顿 好吧 不在那里 但很近了 |
[04:52] | No,not tufts… | 不 不是塔夫茨大学… |
[04:53] | Shut up.It’s 14 degrees up there.How is that supposed to make us feel better? | 闭嘴 那里14华氏度 如何能让我们感觉更好? |
[04:57] | – Harvard. – You have been told to shut up. | – 是哈佛 – 告诉过你闭嘴了 |
[05:00] | Come on. Silver lining.It’s a fun vacation on the show’s dime. | 好啦 还有一线曙光 假期由节目组出钱 |
[05:04] | FYI,to pay for this vacation,we need to cut some corners, | 通知一下 为了能承担得起 我们要节省开支 |
[05:06] | so we sill be doubling up hotel rooms,and we are going by bus. | 我们会住宾馆双人房 坐公交大巴去 |
[05:10] | Also,there is no Spectravision or Internet in the hotel, | 还有 宾馆里没有电视和网络 |
[05:14] | So plan ahead,gentlemen,porn-wise. | 所以提前准备吧 先生们 多带点黄片儿 |
[05:22] | Did Pete just say we’re doubling up rooms? | Pete刚刚说的是双人房间吗? |
[05:24] | Did he?Oh,this is the worst. | 是吗? 这是最糟的 |
[05:26] | Well,what if,uh,you and I room together? | 那个 不如 你和我住一间? |
[05:29] | Oh,no. Toofer and I already talked about it. | 哦 不 Toofer和我早已商量过了 |
[05:31] | You can’t have talked about it! | 你不可能谈过了! |
[05:33] | You just said you didn’t even know about it. | 你刚说你都还不知道呢 |
[05:35] | You think I like sharing a room with Toofer? | 你觉得我喜欢和Toofer住一间房吗? |
[05:37] | Dude is still playing that Obama song.And yeah,I know you’re standing there! | 那哥们还在耍宝Obama之歌呢 哦 是啊 我知道你站在这里! |
[05:44] | Hey,fellas,we’re getting Tracy his own room,So I assume you two will pair up? | 各位 我们给Tracy留了房间 我猜想你们俩要一块住? |
[05:47] | Why would you just assume we would room together? | 为什么你会认为我们俩住一间呢? |
[05:50] | Why would he assume we wouldn’t? | 为什么他不这么认为呢? |
[05:51] | I don’t know. Maybe because one of us still hasn’t read the other’s screenplay. | 我不知道 或许是因为我们之间有人 还没有读对方的电影剧本 |
[05:54] | I read it. | 我读了 |
[05:55] | I just didn’t like it. | 我只是不喜欢它 |
[06:00] | Hey,Cerie,I thought you and I could be roommates. | 嘿 Cerie 我想我们能成为室友 |
[06:03] | Go out,meet guys,share clothes like twinsies.What size are you? | 外出 约会男人 像双胞胎那样混穿衣服 你穿哪个号的? |
[06:07] | Usually designers just make clothes for me, | 一般设计师会给我定做 |
[06:09] | But when I do buy stuff,I’m a child’s medium. | 但我自己买时 会是儿童的中号 |
[06:12] | Well,I only wear designer labels.These are Jamie Foxx for assfarm. | 我只穿大牌成衣 这套是Jamie Foxx为Assfarm设计的 |
[06:16] | But I can’t room with you.Sue and I already talked about it. | 但我不能和你住一起 Sue早就和我说过了 |
[06:18] | Why? You know sue says stuff about you behind your back. | 为什么? Sue总在你背后说三道四 |
[06:21] | She always says stuff to me about you. | 她和我说的一直是你 |
[06:22] | Wait,what?I was making my thing up. | 等等 啥? 我刚才瞎编的 |
[06:25] | You bitch! | 你个贱人! |
[06:26] | What did you tell her,you vondruke? | 你和她说了什么 王八蛋? |
[06:30] | Liz Lemon,I can’t go to Boston. | Liz Lemon 我去不了Boston |
[06:31] | Oh,Tracy,come on. | 哦 Tracy 得啦 |
[06:33] | You don’t understand.I get in trouble on the road. | 你不明白 我在旅途中 有麻烦 |
[06:36] | Thank you,thank you.It’s great to be here,Cleveland. | 谢谢 谢谢 来克利夫兰我很高兴 |
[06:39] | You suck. | 你烂透了 |
[06:40] | I suck?The rock and roll hall of fame sucks! | 我烂? 摇滚名人堂才烂! |
[06:45] | The road is a minefield,L.L.All those angry drunks and new temptations? | 此次旅途危机四伏 都是些愤怒的酒鬼和新的诱惑? |
[06:49] | Yeah,I don’t know what to tell you.This Boston thing is Jack’s idea. | 我不知如何开口 去Boston是Jack想出来的 |
[06:52] | That stupid,Irish piece of…! | 那个愚蠢的爱尔兰…! |
[06:55] | Oh,boy. | 天啊 |
[06:56] | Boston is not gonna go well. | Boston好不到哪里去 |
[07:08] | Hey,leave him alone.Stop it. | 放开他 住手 |
[07:12] | Miss Lemon. | Lemon小姐 |
[07:13] | These gentlemen are the writers for Bruins Beat,Whose offices we’ll be sharing. | 这几位先生是”Bruins Beat”的编剧 我们与他们共享办公室 |
[07:17] | They are all named Sean.They are mean,and I hate it here. | 他们都叫做Sean 他们很恶毒 我恨这里 |
[07:21] | Liz,Mr. Donaghy would like to see you in his office… | Liz Donaghy先生要见你 在他办公室… |
[07:24] | What? What? | 干嘛? 干嘛? |
[07:25] | Boys,come on. | 神啊 住手 |
[07:28] | Please! Please help!Please! Please! | 放手! 救命啊! 拜托! 求你了! |
[07:39] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:40] | What,are you not using an office-replication service while we’re here in Boston? | 怎么了 在Boston不能用办公室复制服务吗? |
[07:43] | Is it identical? | 是完全相同的吗? |
[07:45] | Not quite. | 不尽然 |
[07:46] | Seven items are different. | 七处地方不一样 |
[07:49] | See if you can spot which ones. | 看看你能否找出来 |
[07:54] | So how’s the show looking for Friday? | 周五的节目怎么样了? |
[07:55] | Like it may not happen,actually. | 事实上 可能演不了了 |
[07:57] | Oh,that’ll really disappoint your key demographic of drunken 11-year-olds. | 哦 那会辜负你主要的收视群 那些11岁的酒鬼 |
[08:01] | Look,I know for you this is all just a way to meet married ladies,but it is my job. | 我知道这一切是为了你见一个辣妈 但工作是我在做 |
[08:05] | Let me give you some advice on uniting a dividing people… | 让我告诉你个团结不同的人的办法… |
[08:07] | Find a common enemy. | 找到个共同的敌人 |
[08:09] | A common enemy? | 一个共同的敌人? |
[08:10] | For example,What keeps people polite on airplanes? | 举例来说 怎样让人们在机场保持礼貌? |
[08:13] | A shared hatred of the CBS sitcoms They’re forced to watch. | 一边被逼着看CBS台情景喜剧 一边骂 |
[08:16] | No,I understand the concept, | 我懂这个道理 |
[08:18] | Because with these dummies,The common enemy is always me. | 因为这些呆瓜 他们共同的敌人一直是我 |
[08:21] | And I’m sick of it.I’m not gonna be the bad guy this time. | 我受够了 这次我不做替罪羊了 |
[08:23] | Then find someone else. I recommend Lutz. | 那就另找一个 我推荐Lutz |
[08:25] | Why do I always want to choke that guy? | 为什么我老想掐死那个家伙? |
[08:27] | You just do. But that is not… | 你的确是 但那并不是… |
[08:28] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗? |
[08:29] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[08:39] | You’re not a part of this,Liz. | 你不用参与 Liz |
[08:43] | Why didn’t you tell me you were coming up here? | 为什么你没告诉我要来? |
[08:45] | I wanted it to be a surprise. | 我想来个惊喜 |
[08:46] | And I hope that you and of course Mark will come to the show on Friday. | 我希望你 当然还有Mark 周五能来节目 |
[08:49] | I can’t believe I’m in the same building as Bruins Beat. | 我不敢相信我身处Bruins Beat的楼里 |
[08:52] | Come on. Give me a tour. | 快 带我参观 |
[08:53] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[08:55] | Ooh,actually I’m gonna tag along.I still haven’t had a formal tour of the facility. | 哦 我也跟着来吧 我还没正式参观过这里呢 |
[08:59] | So I’m gonna… Stay here. | 那我就…留在这 |
[09:03] | Why the long face? | 为什么拉长个脸? |
[09:04] | Your boss there making your life miserable? | 你的上司毁了你的生活? |
[09:06] | It’s complicated,Sean. | 说来话长 Sean |
[09:08] | Yeah,I know what it’s like. | 我知道是怎么一回事 |
[09:09] | I’m the head writer at Bruins Beat. | 我是Bruins Beat的首席编剧 |
[09:11] | Trying to have it all… | 努力控制局面… |
[09:14] | It’s wicked hard. | 太难了 |
[09:18] | Is this where they do the news? | 这里是他们播新闻的地方? |
[09:20] | It’s small,isn’t it? | 很小 是吗? |
[09:22] | I find that news anchors and breasts are always smaller than they look on TV. | 我觉得新闻主播和她们的胸 在电视上看来总是要大一点 |
[09:27] | You can try it. | 你可以体验一下 |
[09:27] | Feel like Chet Curtis and Natalie Jacobson. | 感觉像是Chet Curtis和Natalie Jacobson |
[09:32] | Tonight’s top story, | 今晚头条 |
[09:33] | A Worcester man accused of trading his foster son for gasoline. | 伍斯特市一名男子 被指控用养子换汽油 |
[09:36] | And later in the hour,Ten tips on how to make your cat’s birthday go purr-fectly. | 接下来的节目里 教您十个妙招 使你的猫咪生日完美 |
[09:42] | Back to you,Nat. | 轮到你 Nat |
[09:45] | Nancy,are you okay? | Nancy 你没事吧? |
[09:46] | Oh,God.I swore I wasn’t gonna cry in front of you. | 天啊 我发誓我不想在你面前哭的 |
[09:52] | Mark left. | Mark离开了 |
[09:53] | Yesterday. He took a job in New Orleans. | 昨天 他接受了在新奥尔良的一份工作 |
[09:55] | What? What about his roofing company? | 什么? 那他的房顶公司怎么办? |
[09:57] | Apparently Brad Pitt and Sharon Stone did a crap job rebuilding those Katrina homes, | 显然Brad Pitt和Sharon Stone 在卡特里娜飓风灾房重建中留了个烂摊子 |
[10:01] | and Mark thinks he can make a fortune down there. | Mark觉得他能去捞上一笔 |
[10:04] | But I know the real reason he left. | 但我知道他离开真正的目的 |
[10:05] | He wants to force me to be the one to ask for the divorce. | 他想逼我提出离婚 |
[10:08] | So you guys are having problems? I’m sorry. | 你们两个出问题了? 抱歉 |
[10:10] | Oh,Jack,it’s a mess.Suddenly he has his own bank account. | 哦 Jack 一团糟 突然之间他就有了自己的银行账户 |
[10:14] | We’ve had our house on the market for a year, | 我们把房子拿去卖了有一年了 |
[10:16] | and neither one of us know what to do about the dog,’cause we both hate it. | 都不知道拿那条狗怎么办 因为我们都讨厌它 |
[10:20] | Have you talked openly about divorce? | 你们开诚布公地谈过离婚吗? |
[10:22] | Yeah,we talked to Dr. Phil,and then we made a collage in our dream journals. | 我们和Phil医生谈过 然后在梦里复合了 |
[10:26] | No.You know how it is up here.People don’t talk. | 当然没有 你知道是怎样的 没有人愿意聊 |
[10:29] | They just run off to New Orleans And jump on that B.S. Saints bandwagon. | 他们迅速离开 去新奥尔良 加入什么狗屁圣人行列 |
[10:34] | Go pats. | 都走吧 |
[10:36] | Oh,Donovan,I hate seeing you like this. | 哦 Donovan 我不想看到你这样 |
[10:39] | Well,I… I got to get going.I… I got an open house tomorrow, | 我…我要走了… 我明天有个卖房展览会 |
[10:42] | and Mark was supposed to shovel the walk and salt the carport. | Mark本该把路铲平 给车棚撒盐 |
[10:45] | I can barely understand you,but let me help while I’m here. | 我不太能理解 但趁我在这 就让我帮你吧 |
[10:48] | Do you know how to rewire a doorbell? | 你知道如何重接门铃? |
[10:50] | I do if you can resuscitate an electrocuted person. | 如果你能使一个触电的人恢复知觉 我就可以试试 |
[10:53] | Can you wire the doorbell to the dog? | 你能给狗门装个门铃吗? |
[10:56] | Okay,that’s lunch. | 好了 吃午饭了 |
[10:57] | Dude,why do you keep fixing my spelling? | 哥们 为什么你一直改我的拼写呢? |
[11:00] | We’re back in at 3:00. | 我们3点回来 |
[11:01] | No,3:30.Enjoy the town,everyone.you’re welcome. | 不了3:30吧 好好逛逛城里 不用客气 |
[11:07] | Now who would like to join me on a morale-boosting tour of Boston’s historic freedom trail? | 谁愿意和我一起去看看波士顿自由之路 来鼓舞一下士气? |
[11:13] | Ooh,I would…N’t. | 哦 我去…才怪 |
[11:16] | Now what am I supposed to do?I got free time in a strange city. | 我做什么好呢? 在一个陌生的城市有了空闲时间 |
[11:20] | Why don’t you come on the freedom trail with me?It’s an educational walking tour. | 为什么你不和我一起探访自由之路呢? 这是段有教育意义的旅途 |
[11:23] | Purr-fect!Like a cat birthday. | 好极了! 像个猫猫生日那样 |
[11:26] | How could I possibly get in trouble on a walking tour? | 路上走走怎么会有事呢? |
[11:30] | Smash-cut to… | 跳跃剪接… |
[11:31] | And I,John Hancock,With one stroke of my pen, | 我 John Hancock 轻轻的用我的笔一划 |
[11:36] | set all Americans free. | 给所有的美国人以自由 |
[11:38] | You lying,white devil! | 你撒谎 白鬼! |
[11:41] | The only people you set free were rich,white dudes like yourself! | 自由的只是像你一样有钱的白人! |
[11:45] | I think my good friend and supervisor Paul Revere can address that. | 我想我的好朋友 兼导师Paul Revere能解释的 |
[11:49] | I’m out,Kenny. | 我不玩了Kenny |
[11:51] | Hey,you know what? We’re gonna go. | 猜怎么着? 我们要走了 |
[11:52] | Man,no. | 不 |
[11:54] | Most dudes that signed that declaration of independence owned slaves! | 很多签署独立宣言的家伙都有自己的奴隶! |
[11:58] | What about you,John Hancock? | 你呢 John Hancock? |
[12:00] | Well,technically,I just inherited my slaves. | 理论上说 我刚刚继承了我的奴隶 |
[12:04] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[12:05] | For a dude that has the most hilarious last name I ever heard,you blow. | 哥们 那是我听过的最好笑的姓氏 |
[12:10] | We didn’t land on Plymouth Rock. | 我们不是在普利茅斯巨礁上岸的 (美洲新移民乘坐五月花号到达的第一处) |
[12:12] | Plymouth Rock landed on Mars! | 普利茅斯巨礁位于火星上! |
[12:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:17] | Give it a try. | 试一下 |
[12:26] | I have many other valuable skills. | 我还有其他无价的天赋 |
[12:28] | It’ll be the new owner’s problem.Just like the water heater.And the ghost. | 这是新房主该头疼的 包括热水器 还有闹鬼 |
[12:32] | Well,it is a buyer’s market right now.I think it’ll turn around in the next year or so. | 现在是买方市场 我觉得明年会有所好转 |
[12:36] | Oh,I can’t wait that long. | 哦 我等不了那么久 |
[12:37] | I got to sell this place if I want to get divorced. | 如果我要离婚就要买了房子 |
[12:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:40] | Well,there’s no money,Jack. | 我没钱 Jack |
[12:42] | If I can get some cash out of this place,Then I can start a new life. | 如果我能卖了房子 拿到现金 就能开始一段新的人生 |
[12:45] | Buy a condo in Marina Bay. | 在滨海湾买套公寓 |
[12:47] | Open a store for redheaded girls to buy cosmetics… | 开家化妆品店 专门针对红发女孩… |
[12:51] | From someone who understands. | 因为我比较了解 |
[12:53] | So you need to sell this house to get divorced? | 所以要离婚就得卖了房子? |
[12:56] | Basically. | 基本上是 |
[12:58] | You looking for a country estate in Waltham? | 你要在沃尔瑟姆找处乡村庄园? |
[13:03] | There it is. See? | 有了 瞧见没? |
[13:06] | Why did you even get to pick lunch again? | 为什么又是你点午餐? |
[13:08] | Because it’s my birthday.And thanks for remembering. | 因为是我生日 多谢提醒 |
[13:10] | I’m 45. It’s kind of a big deal. | 我45了 是件大事 |
[13:12] | Who orders food from a gas station? | 谁会从加油站点东西? |
[13:14] | The Shell by me has good hot dogs. | “我的壳牌”提供好吃的热狗 |
[13:18] | Guys,guys,come on.We’re all in this together. | 伙计们 好了 我们经历的是一样的 |
[13:21] | Shut up,Liz.This is your fault. | 闭嘴 Liz 都是你的错 |
[13:23] | It’s not my fault.I tried to do something nice.It was Jack… | 不是我的错 我试着把一切搞妥当 是因为Jack… |
[13:26] | Sure,find a scapegoat. | 是啊 找个替罪羊 |
[13:28] | Just like John Hancock did with the good King George. | 就像John Hancock 对那个好皇帝George做的那样 |
[13:32] | Jack made us come to Boston. | Jack让我们来波士顿的 |
[13:34] | This isn’t about Boston. | 和波士顿无关 |
[13:36] | Boston was just the match that lit the powder keg. | Boston只是点燃了炸药桶 |
[13:38] | Like the tragic events at Lexington and Concord. | 就像在列克星敦和康科德发生的惨剧一样 |
[13:41] | – That’s right. – Yes. | – 没错 – 是啊 |
[13:42] | We are sick of the long hours,The crappy food, | 我们总是加班 食物烂透了 |
[13:45] | sharing offices with the one black guy in New York who sucks. | 和一个在纽约就很糟的黑人 分享办公室 |
[13:49] | Getting stuck with new cast members who don’t even hit on us once. | 和一个从未和我们合过拍的新演员 困在一起 |
[13:52] | Stop trying to send dirty text messages to my land line,Jenna. | 不要再给我的固定电话发下流短信了 |
[13:55] | And the winter. | 还有冬天 |
[13:56] | Oh,lord.The winter. | 主啊 冬天 |
[13:58] | Really? You’re blaming me for winter? | 是吗? 冬天这事也怪我? |
[14:01] | Well,we’ve got to blame someone. | 我们总要找个人发泄 |
[14:02] | Who’s it gonna be if it’s not you? | 除了你还能是谁? |
[14:04] | You want someone to blame?I’ll give you someone to blame. | 你们想找人泄愤? |
[14:09] | Dale Snitterman. | 我来告诉你们该找谁 |
[14:11] | Okay,I’m out. | 好了 我失陪了 |
[14:13] | Who the hell is Dale Snitterman? | Dale Snitterman是谁? |
[14:15] | Dale Snitterman is the guy at NBC who makes all the decisions that make us unhappy. | Dale Snitterman是NBC台里 想出种种令我们不痛快的决策的人 |
[14:21] | Snitterman is the one Who cancelled taco night in the commissary. | Snitterman是决定取消玉米卷之夜的头儿 |
[14:25] | Snitterman is the one who okayed that cast photo where your hair looks green. | Snitterman是同意发送照片的人 那里面你的头发是绿色的 |
[14:29] | He’s the one who keeps rejecting your “summer shorts for the pages” idea. | 他是那个一直否定你的 “听差夏季短裤装”主意的人 |
[14:32] | Sounds like one of King George’s hated tax collectors. | 听起来像是个George皇帝手下 那种可恨的税务员 |
[14:35] | Exactly. Thank you,Tracy. | 对极了 谢谢 Tracy |
[14:38] | You guys think I’m the bad guy? | 你们大家认为我是坏人? |
[14:40] | Fine. I don’t care.But I fight for you every day. | 好吧 我不在乎 但我可是每天都为你们着想的 |
[14:44] | And if Dale Snitterman had his way,the show wouldn’t even be on. | 如果用Dale Snitterman的处事方式 这节目根本不会存在 |
[14:48] | That vondruke! | 那个王八蛋! |
[14:49] | And all we can do to get back at him is put on the best damn show that we can, | 我们能够回击他的办法 就是尽我们所能 做出最好的节目 |
[14:55] | and not give him the satisfaction of everybody turning on each other.Or me. | 不要让他得逞 看到每个人互相不满 包括针对我 |
[15:05] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[15:11] | You wanted to see the world’s greatest manager? | 你想见识一下世上最杰出的管理者吗? |
[15:14] | Is Kiyoshi Kawashima of Honda here? | 本田公司的川岛清志来了? |
[15:16] | No,it’s me. I’m a genius. | 不 是我 我是天才 |
[15:19] | I made up a fake NBC executive and blamed everything that has ever gone wrong on him. | 我编造了一个假的NBC高层人物 然后把所有不好的事怪在了他身上 |
[15:24] | The imaginary enemy.Classic move,Lemon. | 不存在的敌人 干的漂亮 Lemon |
[15:27] | The Salem witch trials,the red scare,global warming. | 塞勒姆的巫术试验 红色恐惧 全球变暖 |
[15:30] | Now that you’ve cleaned up your little mess, | 现在你已经解决了你的小问题 |
[15:31] | I’ll need to borrow some of your people to go to an open house in Waltham for me. | 我要问你借几个人 去沃尔瑟姆看套房子 |
[15:36] | Charlie what now? | 为什么? |
[15:37] | Nancy spilled everything.Her husband left. | Nancy已经一团糟了 她的丈夫离开了她 |
[15:40] | And they’re getting divorced If she can find someone to buy their house. | 如果有人去买了他们的房子 两人就能离婚 |
[15:43] | And that someone is you. | 这个人就是你 |
[15:45] | I’m just going to be the money man. | 我就出钱而已 |
[15:47] | The transaction will be conducted by one of your staff, | 去做交易的人是你的员工 |
[15:49] | Who will be operating under the alter ego Silas Marymount-Peppercorn, | 以另一个我的名义 |
[15:54] | Uh,a name I came up with. | 呃 名字是我刚想出的 |
[15:55] | you should have come to me for your fake name.My executive?Dale Snitterman. | 你应该学我那个假名字 记得那个高层吗? Dale Snitterman |
[16:01] | Amazing,Lemon. | 奇迹啊 Lemon |
[16:02] | Where do you come up with this stuff? | 你怎么想出来的? |
[16:04] | Well,you know,The creative process is always a mystery. | 哦 创造的过程总是很神秘 |
[16:07] | I just wish I could get inside that marvelous brain of yours. | 我只希望能够进入 你神奇的脑袋瓜子里去 |
[16:10] | Oh,wait.I can. | 等等 我能进去唉 |
[16:17] | Okay,in this instance,The creative process was that I saw that name, | 好吧 这次呢 创造的过程是 我见过这个名字 |
[16:21] | forgot that I saw it,and said it later. | 忘了我曾见过 然后又说了出来 |
[16:28] | Then,in 1754,I graduated from university here in Boston. | 后来 1754年 在波士顿 我大学毕业 |
[16:33] | Well,not in Boston,but nearby. | 哦 不在波士顿 但在附近 |
[16:36] | No,not tufts. | 不 不是塔夫茨大学 |
[16:37] | Don’t listen to him! | 不要听他的! |
[16:38] | We fell for his lies 300 years ago. | 300年前 我们听信了他的谎言 |
[16:41] | Don’t let this slave-owning time traveler fool us again! | 别让这个穿越时空的奴隶主 再次欺骗我们! |
[16:44] | Excuse me,John Hancock was a patriot. | 抱歉 John Hancock是个爱国者 |
[16:48] | Then patriots are overrated. | 爱国者名不副实 |
[16:51] | What’d you say about the patriots? | 你说爱国者怎么了? |
[16:52] | I said they suck! | 我说他们烂透了! |
[16:55] | Here come the punches. | 要挨打了 |
[16:57] | This was all Snitterman’s fault. | 都是Snitterman的错 |
[17:03] | Are you here for the open house? | 你们是为看房而来的? |
[17:06] | We are here from a different town for the open house, | 我们从另一个城市来看房子 |
[17:09] | because we are interested in purchasing a house in this area. | 我们有兴趣在这里买套房子 |
[17:12] | I’m Nancy,the owner. | 我是Nancy 户主 |
[17:17] | I am Silas Marymount-Peppercorn,And this is my first wife… | 我是Silas Marymount |
[17:22] | Moronica. | Peppercorn 这位是我的第一任妻子… |
[17:23] | It’s nice to meet you. I’m British. | 见到你们很高兴 我是英国人 |
[17:26] | My wife and I have disparate levels of attractiveness,because I am a successful inventor. | 我妻子和我魅力不在一个档次上 因为我是个成功的发明家 |
[17:31] | Well,I got to be honest. I was wondering. | 老实说 我刚才确实很好奇 |
[17:34] | Well,all right.It’s a… it’s a three bedroom,and a partially-finished basement. | 好吧 这里… 有3间卧室 还有个部分完工的地下室 |
[17:38] | Partially finished?I’ll take it! | 部分完工? 我要了! |
[17:43] | Dudes,you are not gonna believe this.Snitterman is here. | 伙计们 你们不会相信的 Snitterman就在这里 |
[17:47] | What? | 什么? |
[17:47] | I was wandering around upstairs,Checking out the local cleaning lady talent, | 我在楼上游荡 看看这里清洁女工的才能 |
[17:51] | And I found that son of a bitch’s office. | 然后我发现了这个混蛋的办公室 |
[17:53] | He’s in Boston? | 他在波士顿? |
[17:54] | We should go up there and mess him up for all the crap he’s put us through. | 我们应该上楼去修理他 因为他让我们受了那么多罪 |
[17:58] | Right,Liz? | 对吗 Liz? |
[18:02] | Let’s get him! | 找上门去! |
[18:06] | Kill! | 杀过去! |
[18:08] | Okay,don’t… | 好了 别… |
[18:09] | Oh,boy. Okay. Oh,boy. | 哦 天 这下好了 |
[18:12] | You little bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[18:14] | – What? – Look at you. | – 什么? – 看看你 |
[18:14] | You’re just a suit. You’re nobody! | 你不过是个穿西装的 屁都不是! |
[18:17] | I don’t even know why I was scared of this guy. | 我都不知道为什么要怕这个家伙 |
[18:19] | Look,there must be some mistake. | 听着 一定有误会 |
[18:20] | Don’t try to explain yourself,Snitterman. | 别解释 Snitterman |
[18:22] | You don’t talk.You don’t talk at all. | 别开口 你根本不需开口 |
[18:28] | Okay,I think he’s really scared.We’ve done enough here. | 我想他真的怕了 我们闹够了 |
[18:31] | Never. | 才不呢 |
[18:32] | Lutz! Truffle-shuffle him! | Lutz! 让他好好闻闻! |
[18:35] | Truffle shuffle! Truffle shuffle!Truffle shuffle! | 闻一个! 闻一个! 闻一个! |
[18:38] | Hey,what are you…? | 你干嘛…? |
[18:42] | Yeah,take that,Snitterman. | 接招吧 Snitterman |
[18:44] | That’s what you get for making us work late tonight. | 这就是你让我们今晚加班的下场 |
[18:47] | We’re working late tonight because of you! | 我们今晚加班就是因为你! |
[18:53] | So how was the open house? | 卖房展示会怎么样? |
[18:54] | Well,somebody actually came,for once. | 的确有人来过 |
[18:57] | Nice young couple.Weird last name,though. | 漂亮的一对 不过姓有点古怪 |
[19:01] | I’m sure your name is weird to them. | 我想你的名字对他们来说也怪 |
[19:04] | Any reason to open this? Did they make an offer? | 有理由开这瓶酒吗? 他们出价了吗? |
[19:06] | No,they didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[19:08] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的? 你确定吗? |
[19:09] | Yeah. That house is never gonna sell. | 那房子永远也卖不了了 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna take it off the market And see what happens in a year or so. | 暂时不卖了 来年看看怎么样 |
[19:14] | Well,what about your plans?The condo? The store for pale teens? | 那你的计划怎么办? 公寓? 那间卖东西给小年轻的店铺? |
[19:18] | I can’t run a store,make change for people. | 我经营不了这样一家店 去改变别人 |
[19:20] | Have another open house.I bet someone offers cash this time. | 再找人看看房子 我想这次会有人付现钞的 |
[19:23] | Not with that broken doorbell. | 破门铃还在 就卖不出去 |
[19:24] | We’ll have it fixed. | 我们可以修好它 |
[19:25] | I had an offer,okay?For ten grand over the asking price. | 有人愿意出价 知道吗? 比报价还要高出十万 |
[19:29] | So what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题? |
[19:29] | The problem is that I’ve been married for 23 years. | 问题是我结婚有23年了 |
[19:33] | The dumb house is just an excuse to stay put. | 那间破房子不过是个驻足不前的借口 |
[19:35] | You know,I’m not ready for a new life,Jack. | 我还没有准备好过新的生活 Jack |
[19:38] | Not ready? Nancy,we’re 50. | 没准备好? Nancy 我们50岁了 |
[19:39] | Yeah,and that’s too old to rush into anything. | 是的 老的不能再匆忙投入做任何事了 |
[19:41] | You know,you’re not from here anymore. | 你不再是这里的人了 |
[19:43] | You know,down in New York people are like,”let’s get divorced. | 身在纽约 人们都是那种”让我们离婚吧”的调调 |
[19:46] | “you marry the butler,And I’ll be a gay octomom.” | “你和男管家结婚吧 我来当同性恋多胞胎母亲” |
[19:50] | It’s different here.People judge you. | 这里不一样 人们会对你评头论足 |
[19:52] | Who cares what people around here think? | 谁在乎别人怎么想? |
[19:54] | Your neighbors named their daughter Belichick! | 你邻居给女儿起名叫Belichick! |
[19:55] | I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 我不想再说了 |
[19:57] | Of course you don’t want to talk about it,You repressed,Irish maniac. | 当然你不想再说了 你是个被压抑的爱尔兰疯子 |
[19:59] | Don’t want to talk about it. | 不想再说了 |
[20:01] | You must know that I have feelings for you. | 你一定知道我对你有感觉 |
[20:02] | No. Not talking. | 不 不要说了 |
[20:03] | I don’t want to pressure you,but if you were divorced… | 我不想给你压力 但如果你离了婚… |
[20:05] | No,let’s go to Kelly’s. Let’s get some roast beef. | 我们去Kelly’s饭店 尝尝烤牛肉 |
[20:08] | Nancy,let me talk. | Nancy 听我说几句 |
[20:12] | I’ll give you two words. | 我就听你说俩字 |
[20:16] | Ten. | 十个 |
[20:17] | Four.Final offer. | 四个 最后报价 |
[20:20] | I’ll wait. | 我会等你 |
[20:22] | Not forever. | 不是永远 |
[20:23] | I’ll try. | 我会试试 |
[20:25] | Wicked hard. | 真他妈难 |
[20:40] | Tracy,there you are. | Tracy 你来了 |
[20:42] | I want you to meet my fellow revolutionary And dear friend,Crispus Attucks, | 我想介绍给你我的革命同胞 我的好朋友 Crispus Attucks |
[20:47] | So you can see John Hancock has black friends. | 你会了解 John Hancock也有黑人朋友 |
[20:50] | Uh-huh. And where did you two meet? | 恩哼 你们是哪里碰上的? |
[20:53] | Why,we met at the sons of liberty gathering. | 怎么了 我们是在自由者子孙聚会里认识的 |
[20:56] | Uh,when was that,Crispus?1775? | 啥时候 Crispus? 1775年? |
[21:00] | Really? | 是吗? |
[21:01] | So five years after Crispus Attucks was killed in the Boston massacre? | 就是Crispus Attucks 在波士顿被屠杀的5年之后? |
[21:06] | Run,Crispus.He… he’s on to us! | 快跑 Crispus 他缠上我们了! |