时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ******** | – Lemon 我周末去了北京 |
[00:01] | ******** | 购买一个真人秀节目 犯人可以通过跳舞获得自由 |
[00:06] | ******** | “监狱霹雳舞” 好吧 |
[00:08] | I also bought this. A chinese knockoff of your book. | 我还买了这个 你的中文山寨版图书 |
[00:12] | What? | 什么? |
[00:13] | “dealbreaker: the book for you man no good,by lesbianyellowsourfruit. | “摆脱男子” 男人无用 作者 拉拉女 黄色的酸味水果 (我也想买这本书) |
[00:19] | ” so,uh,what do you need from me? | 那么 你找我有何贵干? |
[00:20] | Ah,well,our new cast member starts today. | 我们的新成员今天报到 |
[00:23] | Oh,of course,the robot. I liked him. | 哦 当然 机器人 我喜欢他 |
[00:25] | We don’t know anything about him. | 我们对他一无所知 |
[00:26] | I don’t think his real name is partybot. | 我不认为他的真名叫聚会机器人 |
[00:29] | I don’t know what he looks like. I don’t know what he talks like. | 我不知道他长啥样 我不清楚他说起话来怎样 |
[00:31] | I certainly don’t know if he can act. | 我肯定不知道的还有他是否会表演 |
[00:33] | Lemon,what did you once say to me about acting? | Lemon 你曾经是怎么告诉我关于表演的? |
[00:35] | Just hit your marks,stay in your light, | 找准方向 呆在灯光范围里 |
[00:37] | and do the same thing every take for continuity. | 做连续的动作 |
[00:39] | See? Anyone can do it. | 瞧见没? 每个人都能做到 |
[00:43] | Miss lemon,security called. Our new actor just checked in. | Lemon小姐 保安打电话说 我们的新演员刚签了到 |
[00:46] | He’ll be on six in a couple minutes. | 他一会儿就到6楼 |
[00:48] | Let’s go introduce ourselves. | 让我们上去做自我介绍 |
[00:49] | This is so exciting. | 太让人兴奋了 |
[00:51] | Maybe we should practice the welcome song i distributed. | 或许我们该练习一下我发布的欢迎之歌 |
[00:53] | ?makin’ a new friend ??sure ain’t easy ?? | 交个新朋友肯定不轻松 |
[00:56] | and that’s how two become one ? | 而那就是2人如何合二为一的办法 |
[01:00] | lemon,do you have any plans for dinner tonight? | Lemon 你有关于今晚晚餐的安排吗? |
[01:01] | I do,i bought an activia microwavable panini. | 我有 我买了一份可微波烹饪的 酸奶口味夹心三明治 |
[01:05] | Good god,have dinner with me. | 神啊 还是和我共进晚餐吧 |
[01:06] | – Just the two of us? – Yes. – Okay. | – 就我们俩? – 对 – 好吧 |
[01:08] | Hey,jackie d. | 嘿 Jackie D |
[01:09] | I hope the new dude isn’t impossible to work with, | 我希望新来的家伙好相处 |
[01:12] | like some people i know. | 就像我认识的某人一样 |
[01:13] | – I hope he’s educated. – I hope he hates toofer. | – 我希望他受过教育 – 我希望他厌恶Toofer |
[01:15] | I hope he likes janitor hugs. | 我希望他喜欢看门人的拥抱 |
[01:18] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[01:21] | Oh,no. Is that the new guy? | 哦 不 这人就是新来的? |
[01:23] | What? No,it’s me,lutz. | 啥? 不 是我 Lutz |
[01:26] | I’ve worked here for three years. | 我在这工作了三年了 |
[01:28] | I gave you that car i won. | 我把我赢到手的车给了你 |
[01:31] | Come on. | 过来 |
[01:35] | Hi. I think i’m supposed to be on tv. | 嗨 我想我应该要上电视了 |
[01:39] | Jack donaghy. Good to see you again. | Jack Donaghy 很高兴又见到你 |
[01:41] | Oh,hey. I’m jack… Baker. | 哦 嘿 我是Jack… Baker |
[01:44] | So guess there’s two jacks here now. | 看来这里要有2个Jack了 |
[01:46] | I don’t think there are. | 我不觉得会这样 |
[01:47] | Welcome aboard… Danny. | 欢迎加入… Danny |
[01:50] | Hi,danny. I’m liz. | 嗨 Danny 我是Liz |
[01:52] | Did he just change my name? | 他刚才是不是改我名了? |
[01:54] | Let’s go look at your dressing room… Danny. | 我们去看看你的化妆间… Danny |
[01:58] | He looks like all the guys in my magazines. | 他看起来就像是我所有杂志里的小伙那样 |
[02:01] | This is unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[02:03] | Last week,i was just a street performer making 50 bucks a day | 上个星期 我还是个街头艺人 一天赚着50美元 |
[02:06] | and getting memory loss from all the silver paint fumes,and now i’m… Um… | 因为那些银粉漆的有毒气味 记忆受损 而现在我 呒… |
[02:11] | – You’re on tgs. – I’m on tgs? | – 你进了女生秀节目组 – 我进了女生秀节目组? |
[02:14] | This is unbelievable! I haven’t done any real acting | 难以置信! 我没有真正表演过 |
[02:17] | since i was in that high school football movie back in ottawa. | 自从参加过以前在渥太华的那部 高中生橄榄球电影之后 |
[02:20] | You’re canadian? | 你是个加拿大人? |
[02:21] | All right,hosers,i want all 12 of us fighting for every meter on all three downs! | 好了 乡巴佬们 我要所有12个人 在每一个三次进攻里都寸土必争! |
[02:27] | We’re gonna make this a boxing day the prime minister will never forget! | 我们要把今天变成节礼日 首相永远都不会忘了今天! |
[02:31] | Okay,well,you don’t have zero experience. | 那就好 你也不是完全没经验 |
[02:33] | I just don’t want to screw up. | 我只是不想搞砸 |
[02:35] | Like,what do you wish you’d known on your first day here? | 就像 你希望你第一天来时曾经知道什么? |
[02:38] | Oh,well,don’t eat prop food. | 哦 别吃道具食品 |
[02:40] | They spray something on it that messes you up. | 人们在上面喷洒的东西吃了会让你抓狂的 |
[02:43] | Hello,mr. Baker. | 你好 Baker先生 |
[02:45] | I’m kenneth,one of the nbc pages. | 我是Kenneth NBC台的一个小听差 |
[02:46] | I’m going out to get miss maroney and mr. Jordan’s lunch. | 我准备出去买Maroney小姐 和Jordan先生的午餐 |
[02:49] | And what would you like? | 你想来点什么呢? |
[02:50] | Oh,thanks. I’ll probably just go grab something later. | 谢了 我可能过会儿出去随便搞点 |
[02:53] | Can i get you anything while i’m out? | 到时我能为你带点什么呢? |
[02:58] | Yad sdrawkcab tsuj s’ti sseug i,yako. ** | 好吧 看了今天是颠倒日 |
[03:21] | 30 ROCK Season 4 Episode 05 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[03:26] | ??okay,here’s one. | 这样 有个问题 |
[03:27] | You can have the powers of superman for an entire year, | 你可以拥有超人的超能力整整一年 |
[03:30] | but you can only have one sexual partner for the rest of your life. | 但是你余生只能有一个性伙伴 |
[03:34] | Two questions: must i live by superman’s moral code, | 2个提问 我必须活在超人的道德标准下吗 |
[03:37] | and will the sex woman get older? | 还有那个女人会不会变老? |
[03:39] | – Yes and yes. – Forget it. No deal. | – 两者皆是 – 表想了 没得选 |
[03:48] | I don’t want your sleeve to catch on fire. | 我不让你的袖管被火烧到 |
[03:50] | Why would my sleeve catch on fire? | 为什么我的袖管会被火烧到? |
[03:55] | You know me well,sir. | 你真了解我 头 |
[03:56] | I often know what you’re going to do before you do it. | 我总是在你行动之前知道你要干什么 |
[03:59] | – What am i going to do next? | – What am i going to do next? – 我接下来要干什么? – 我接下来要干什么? |
[04:01] | Speaking of which,i made some calls. | 说到这里 我打过几通电话 |
[04:04] | And there’s interest in a dealbreakers talk show with you hosting. | 有兴趣搞个由你主持的关于分手的脱口秀 |
[04:08] | Spit take. Are you serious? | 天啊 你说正经的吗? |
[04:10] | Absolutely. You’re becoming a commodity. | 绝对是 你越来越有价值了 |
[04:11] | I say we book the studio,shoot the pilot, | 我说 我们定下演播室 搞个首集试播 |
[04:13] | and take it from there what do you think? | 然后再看效果 你觉得怎样? |
[04:15] | Wow,okay. Let’s do it. | 唔哦 好啊 动手做吧 |
[04:18] | – i knew you would say yes,lemon. | – i knew you would say yes,lemon. – 我就知道你会答应 Lemon – 我就知道你会答应 Lemon |
[04:23] | Hey,pete,i have question. | 嘿 Pete 我问你点事 |
[04:24] | Is camera left my left or my right? | 摄像的时候镜头在我左边还是右边? |
[04:28] | Here’s some advice,danny. | 我给你些建议 Danny |
[04:29] | Learn as little as you can. | 尽可能的少知道一点 |
[04:31] | ‘Cause when you know things,people ask you to do things. | 因为一旦你懂了 人们就会让你干活 |
[04:33] | And then everyone starts coming to you with their problems. | 然后每个人都开始带着问题朝你而来 |
[04:36] | That’s why when someone comes to me with something i don’t want to deal with, | 那就是为什么每当有人来麻烦我 那些我不想应付的问题时 |
[04:38] | i say,”oh,no,my kid’s sick,” and take off. | 我会说 “哦 不 我的孩子病了” 然后走人 |
[04:42] | You have any kids? No. | – 你有孩子吗? – 没有 |
[04:44] | I mean,i pretty much raised my little sister, | 我想 我算是抚养了我的小妹妹 |
[04:47] | ’cause my mom …that must have been hard. | – 因为我的母亲 … – 那一定很艰难 |
[04:49] | no,my kid is sick. | 哦 不 我孩子病了 |
[04:52] | A dealbreakers talk show? That’s amazing,liz. | 一场关于分手的脱口秀? 太棒了 Liz |
[04:55] | Liz lemon,you are blowing up like a balloon with a grenade in it. | Liz lemon 你现在就像气球里 装着个手榴弹一样炙手可热 |
[04:59] | Who else are you meeting with? | 你还要和哪些人见面? |
[05:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[05:01] | You know,like producers and agents. | 你懂的 就想是制作人和经纪人 |
[05:03] | No onei’m doing it with jack. For sheinhardtuniversal. | 没有别人 我和Jack联手给Sheinhardt环球做的 |
[05:05] | Liz,you can’t just go with the first person who comes along. | Liz 你不能就顺着第一个出现的人 |
[05:08] | I know,because i’ve been burned. | 我清楚这一点 因为我曾受过煎熬 |
[05:09] | Do you remember when i was first starting out, | 你还记得我刚出道的时候 |
[05:11] | and i signed a tenyear deal with that karaoke machine company? | 我和一家卡拉OK设备公司 签了一份10年的合同? |
[05:27] | ??when i first got big,i made bad business decisions too. | 当我刚开始出名时 我也做了错误的决策 |
[05:30] | Which is how i got stuck having to plug wade bogg’s carpet world | 这就是我受困于每次一上镜就要 |
[05:34] | five times whenever i appear on screen. | 说5遍Wade Boggs地毯世界的原因 |
[05:36] | You have to plug what? | 你不得不宣传啥? |
[05:37] | Wade bogg’s carpet world. | Wade Boggs的地毯世界 |
[05:39] | Wade bogg’s carpet world. | Wade bogg’s carpet world. Wade Boggs的地毯世界 Wade Boggs的地毯世界 |
[05:42] | Liz,jack would never take a first offer,right? | Liz Jack永远不会接受 第一次叫价的 对吗? |
[05:44] | He’s taking advantage of your relationship. | 他在利用和你的关系 |
[05:46] | He knows you’re special,like a black stripper with blue eyes. | 他知道你独一无二 就像有蓝色眼眸的黑人脱衣舞娘 |
[05:49] | You have to test the marketplace. | 你应该去试一试行情 |
[05:51] | But i already told jack that i would do it with him. | 但我已经告诉Jack我会和他一起干 |
[05:53] | Did you sign anything? | 你签署了了任何东西吗? |
[05:54] | Then he’ll understand. It’s business. | 那他会理解的 这就是生意 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna set you up with someone at my agency | 我来给你安排个我手下的经纪人 |
[05:58] | and make sure that you do this right. | 确保你把事情做对 |
[06:00] | And one last piece of advice,liz lemon, | 最后一点忠告 Liz Lemon |
[06:02] | from someone that’s been on this side of the business for a long time. | 来自一个长久以来做这个行当的人 |
[06:06] | Wade bogg’s carpet world. | Wade Boggs的地毯世界 |
[06:13] | That was actually good advice. | 那真是个好建议 |
[06:16] | From now on,i shall call us the problem solvers. | 从现在起 我准备叫咋俩麻烦解决者 |
[06:19] | Yo,ken. Do you have a problem that needs solving? | 你好 ken 你有需要解决的问题吗? |
[06:22] | Actually,i do. | 事实上 我有 |
[06:24] | Mr. Baker wants to do everything for himself. | Baker先生事事都想亲力亲为 |
[06:27] | I feel about as useless as a mom’s college degree. | 我感觉就像单身母亲的学位证 一样毫无价值 |
[06:30] | Sounds like a job for the problem solvers. | 听起来麻烦解决者有活干了 |
[06:34] | We’ll talk to danny for you. | 为了你 我们来和Danny说说 |
[06:39] | Lemon,i was just going to call you. | Lemon 我刚要打给你 |
[06:41] | The guy who came up with this thing for arsenio hall | 那个为Arsenio Hall想出来这个动作的人 |
[06:44] | wants to create a signature arm gesture for our talk show. | 想为我们脱口秀发明一个 标志性的手臂动作 |
[06:48] | I was thinking something like this. | 我在想像这样一样 |
[06:53] | About the talk show… | 关于脱口秀… |
[06:56] | While i am very thankful for your offer, | 虽然我很感激你的提议 |
[06:59] | i think i maybe should take a couple other meetings before committing to anything. | 但我还是想或许我该再和别人见几次面 |
[07:04] | Like you said,i’m a commodity now. | 就像你说过的 我现在很值钱 |
[07:06] | My book is number 14 on the nonfiction bestseller chart, | 我的书在非小说类 最佳销售名单上排名14 |
[07:09] | right behind the founding fathers’ diet. | 就在”国父减肥’之后 |
[07:12] | So… I’m signing with an agent and exploring my options. | 所以… 我签了一个经纪人 打算自由发展 |
[07:17] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[07:19] | Well,if that’s how you feel about it. | 如果你就是这么想的 |
[07:23] | Good luck in the marketplace. | 祝你在商场上好运 |
[07:24] | Obviously,this is nothing personal. | 显然这一切不牵涉到私人感情 |
[07:26] | I just want to be thorough. | 我只是想认真地告诉你 |
[07:28] | That’s okay,right? | 没事吧 对吗? |
[07:31] | All right,then. Great meeting. | 好了 会开的挺愉快 |
[07:34] | Raise your hand if you’re cool with what’s happening. | 如果你对发生的事不生气就举起你的手 |
[07:41] | Not too late to raise your hand. | 现在举还不太晚 |
[07:48] | Cerie,if you need me,i’ll be at a meeting with my new agent. | Cerie 如果你找我 我在和新经纪人见面 |
[07:51] | Oh,he called to confirm your lunch, | 哦 他打电话来确认和你共进午餐 |
[07:52] | but i told him you’d already eaten a weird panini. | 但我告诉他你早已吃过 一个怪怪的三明治 |
[07:55] | That was no. | 没那回事 |
[07:56] | Just,heh,call him and tell him i’m on my way. | 快 打给他 告诉他我已上路了 |
[07:59] | – Do i look okay? – That’s exactly how you look. | – 我看起来不错吧? – 看起来就是你本来的样子 |
[08:07] | There she is! The dealbreaker! Simon barrons. | 你来了! 分手专家! 我是Simon Barrons |
[08:14] | – You’re an agent? – Uh,junior agent. | – 你是个经纪人? – 呃 低级别的经纪人 |
[08:17] | Um,uh,full disclosure: until now,i’ve mainly represented dogs, | 说实话吧 到现在为止 我代理的大多为狗 |
[08:19] | but seeing as how we’re both embarking on a new phase in our career performing, | 但鉴于我们现在开始 共同开创表演事业 |
[08:23] | representing humans and monkeys i want you to know that i’m hungry. | 作为人和猴子的代表 我想告诉你我迫不及待 |
[08:26] | And i would do anything for you. | 我将为你竭尽全力 |
[08:28] | My clients are more important to me than my own mommy. | 我的客户对我来说比我老妈更重要 |
[08:30] | Okay,good. I need someone that i can count on. | 那就好 我需要有可以依靠的人 |
[08:32] | I’m… Kind of alone out here in the marketplace. | 我现在…有点孤军奋战的感觉 |
[08:36] | I get it,i get it. That’s what i’m here for. | 我懂了 我懂了 这就是我存在的原因 |
[08:39] | Um,okay,let’s get your face out there,take some meetings. | 呒 让我们想办法安排你和一些人见个面 |
[08:41] | There’s jack donahee at nbc. | NBC台的Jack Donahee |
[08:43] | Donaghy. Already met. Who else? | Donaghy 早见过了 还有谁? |
[08:45] | Do you know who scottie shofar is? | 你知道那个叫Scottie Shofar的人吗? |
[08:47] | Oh,yeah,he’s the guy that produces THAT DUMB SPORTS SHOW THAT ALWAYS BEATS US. | 是啊 他就是制作了 “击垮你的愚蠢体育节目”的家伙 |
[08:50] | Yeah,you’re talking about sports shouting. | 关于体育喊叫的节目 |
[08:57] | – Okay,let’s meet with him. – Absolutely. | – 好吧 让我们和他见个面吧 – 绝对要 |
[09:00] | Now,i don’t know him, | 目前 我不认识他 |
[09:01] | but a former client of mine once buried a bone in his backyard. | 但我之前一个客户 曾经在他后院埋了一根骨头 |
[09:05] | We go looking for that bone, | 我们去找找那根骨头 |
[09:06] | it’s like,”oh,mr.Shofar,what’s up? | 就好比 “哦 Shofar先生 发生什么事了?” |
[09:08] | My client has got an idea for a talk show. | 我的客户有个制作脱口秀的计划 |
[09:13] | ” oh,no,i got the hiccups. | “哦 不 我开始打嗝了” |
[09:16] | Danny,around here,we’re known as the problem solvers. | Danny 这附近我们被看成是问题解决者 |
[09:20] | Always have been,always will be. | 一直如此 将来也是 |
[09:22] | And we think you could use a little guidance. | 我们认为你能让我们给你指个方向 |
[09:24] | Yes,please. | 好的 有请了 |
[09:25] | I don’t even know where the bathrooms are around here. | 我连这里的盥洗室在哪都不知道 |
[09:28] | It’s not about the room,danny. | 这不是和房间有关 Danny |
[09:29] | It’s about the man. | 是和人有关 |
[09:30] | Any room you see around here with a door, | 这里任何一间有门的房间 |
[09:33] | you make it your bathroom. | 你都可以把它作为你的盥洗室 |
[09:35] | You’re an actor now. You’re special. | 你现在是个演员了 是被特别对待的人物了 |
[09:37] | And taking advantage of kenneth is part of it. | 占Kenneth的便宜也是其中一部分 |
[09:39] | It’s what he’s here for. | 那是他存在的价值 |
[09:41] | Look,i’m just trying to keep my head down and suppress my canadian accent. | 当前我只想低调一点 还要掩饰我的加拿大口音 |
[09:45] | I’m not “aboot” to… Aboot… Abwah… Out. | 我不香 不详… 不想 |
[09:51] | Ah,all i’m saying is that i don’t want to | 我只是想说 |
[09:54] | rub anyone the wrong way,even kenneth. | 我不想惹怒任何人 包括Kenneth |
[09:56] | Oh,don’t worry. Kenneth loves being our slave. | 不用担心 他喜欢做奴隶 |
[09:58] | He may say that,but trust me,it’s not true. | 他口头说说而已 相信我 肯定不想的 |
[10:01] | I was an assistant once | 我也做过助理 |
[10:02] | ,and when you’re in that position you grow resentful and bitter. | 做助理让你暴躁难以相处 |
[10:06] | So what if kenneth’s bitter? He’s an underhuman. | 他是那又怎么样 他是个下人 |
[10:08] | Look,a couple days ago,i was working as a robot for spare change. | 几天前我靠做机器人赚钱 |
[10:12] | And now look at me. | 现在我呢 |
[10:13] | Kenneth’s a page,but who knows? | 虽然他是个当差的 但谁又知道呢? |
[10:15] | Someday,he could be running the network. | 说不定今后他就是NBC总裁 |
[10:17] | What? That’s ridiculous. | 啊? 荒谬 |
[10:20] | – Crazier things have happened. – Kenneth in charge? | – 更荒谬的都发生过 – Kenneth做老大? |
[10:25] | Liz,here are today’s press clippings. | Liz 今天的新闻简报 |
[10:27] | Women’s health magazine gave us a dminus. | 女性健康杂志给了我们D- |
[10:31] | Son of a bitch! | 你妈的! |
[10:40] | Sheinhardtuniversal announces production of a dealbreakers talk show? | Sheinhardt环球宣布制作分手脱口秀? |
[10:45] | What the what,jack? | 我靠 Jack? |
[10:46] | Let me explain something to you,lemon. | 让我来解释 |
[10:48] | Dealbreakers is a sketch that first appeared on this networkwe own it. | 分手最早出现在我们电视网 |
[10:50] | And we’re doing it whether or not you’re involved. | 不管你参不参与 我们都要制作 |
[10:53] | Really? So you think you can just replace me? | 是吗 你以为能找人接替我? |
[10:55] | Of course not. We can do better. | 我们能做的更好 |
[10:57] | I’ve already spoken to padma lakshmi. | 我已经接触过Padma Lakshmi |
[10:58] | Then who’s gonna host top chef? | 那谁来主持顶级大厨? |
[11:00] | You are ruining my life! | 你想毁了我的生活! |
[11:02] | Well,we could just do the show with you. | 那我们可以让你主持 |
[11:04] | But that door is closing. | 但机会不等人 |
[11:05] | Close it. | 别等我 |
[11:06] | You think you can bully me like this? | 你以为我好欺负吗? |
[11:08] | Well,you don’t know me. | 那走着瞧 |
[11:09] | Two can play at this game,jack. | 这不是你的独角戏 Jack |
[11:10] | Gaah! | 啊! |
[11:13] | Ken,you don’t want to be a page forever. | Ken 你不能总做当差的 |
[11:15] | Who said i’ve been alive forever? | 谁说我一直活着的? |
[11:17] | What? No,i mean… What’s your dream job? | 啊? 我是问你的理想工作是什么 |
[11:22] | Where do you see yourself in ten years? | 你今后10年的发展计划是啥? |
[11:24] | Well,you know how much i love television,sir. | 您知道我喜欢电视 |
[11:26] | So i guess my dream would be to one day run the network. | 我的理想是某天掌控这个电视网 |
[11:31] | Just kidding. There won’t be a network. | 开玩笑而已 那时不会有电视网了 |
[11:33] | But whatever people are watching,i want to be in charge of it. | 那时人们看什么 我就想掌控什么 |
[11:37] | So… Someday,you could be my boss? | 那说不定你会是我的老板? |
[11:41] | Well,guess so. | 可能吧 |
[11:44] | Now,are you ready to get started? | 你准备好了吗? |
[11:46] | No! I’ll brush my own teeth. | 不 我自己刷牙 |
[11:49] | I don’t want you to have any resentments towards me. | 我不想让你狠我 |
[11:51] | From now on,i don’t want you to do anything for me. | 从今起 你不要帮我做任何事 |
[11:57] | Hey,jack. | 嘿 Jack |
[11:58] | Two days to the show,and i still don’t really know anything. | 还有2天就直播了 我还是一无所知 |
[12:01] | I’ll tell you everything you need to know,danny. | 我来告诉你 |
[12:04] | Never do business with a friend. | 不要和朋友做生意 |
[12:05] | Never be friends with a woman. | 不要和女人做朋友 |
[12:07] | And lose the leather bracelet. | 扔掉羽毛手链 |
[12:17] | Pete,i have a problem. I need your help. | Pete 我有情况 需要你的帮助 |
[12:19] | Oh,my kid got hit by a car! | 啊 我孩子被车撞了! |
[12:23] | Hey,jackie d,what’s wrong? | Jackie D 怎么了? |
[12:24] | You’re not your usual,giggly self. | 你没以往那么开心 |
[12:26] | If you’ve got a problem,you’ve found the right people. | 如果你有情况 那你算找对人了 |
[12:30] | Okay,i have a problem. | 我有情况 |
[12:32] | It needs to be communicated to lemon that if she wants to play business, | 我需要告诉Lemon如果想玩商战 |
[12:34] | i’m more than happy to play with her. | 我乐意奉陪 |
[12:36] | But as she saw earlier today,business jack does not play gentle. | 但她要知道商战Jack可不和谐 |
[12:39] | Are you as turned on as i am right now? | 你也像我一样湿了吗? |
[12:41] | Lemon has a decision to make. She can either be crushed by me. | Lemon要做个决定 她要么被我碾碎 |
[12:44] | Or she can suck in her stomach | 或者使劲收腹 |
[12:46] | and crawl back through the tiny crack i’ve left for her in the proverbial door. | 从我留给她的缝隙里爬过 |
[12:50] | You think you can pass that along? | 你能转达吗? |
[12:57] | Wait,hang on… Our tshirts are wrong. | 我们的衣服错了 |
[13:00] | Do you want to switch where we’re standing,or switch our tshirts? | 我们应该换位置还是换衣服? |
[13:02] | Just to be safe,let’s do both. | 还是都做了吧 |
[13:05] | Really? He said crawl back? | 是吗 他说爬进去? |
[13:07] | You’re not really capturing the sexual energy of it, | 你没说出当时的性感 |
[13:11] | but that was the message. | 但原话确实如此 |
[13:12] | So problem solved? | 那问题解决了? |
[13:14] | I haven’t even begun to problem. | 我都没开始呢 |
[13:16] | We are suing jack donaghy and nbc for the rights to dealbreakers. | 我们要把Jack Donaghy和NBC告上法庭 |
[13:28] | Would either of you care for a drink? | 像喝点什么吗? |
[13:30] | – No. – Do you have drinkable yogurt? | – 不用 – 你有酸奶吗? |
[13:33] | Simon,we’re both men of the world. | Simon 我们是男人 |
[13:35] | Yeah,i’ve seen some bras. | 是的 我看过女人内衣 |
[13:37] | I bet you have. | 我想是的 |
[13:38] | Here’s the thing. No one’s suing anyone. | 这样吧 谁也不告谁 |
[13:41] | Don’t let him push you around. | 别被他摆布 |
[13:42] | I’m not. God,leave me alone. | 我没 不要烦我 |
[13:44] | Nbc employs 80% of your agency’s clients, | NBC雇佣你公司80%的客户 |
[13:47] | between are you stronger than a dog | 你像狗那么壮吗 |
[13:48] | and i’m a celebrity dog: get me out arf here. You need us. | 而我却是狗中战斗机 你需要我们 |
[13:52] | I’ve already talked to your lawyers,and they’re not interested in pursuing this. | 我和你的律师谈过 他们对这个官司没兴趣 |
[13:55] | God,jack,why are you being such a wang about this? | Jack你太坏了(wang) |
[13:58] | I’ll take that as a complement. | 当你在说好话 |
[14:00] | An wang,the founder of wang computers, | 有个叫Wang的 Wang电脑的创始人 |
[14:01] | is one of the greatest businessmen of the 20th century. | 他是20世纪最成功的商人之一 |
[14:04] | And you’re the one being a lowercase wang,lemon, | 而你才是小写的wang |
[14:06] | because after working with me every day for four years, | 和你共事4年 |
[14:10] | you didn’t trust me to produce your show. | 你不信任我能做好这个秀 |
[14:12] | Instead,you made it about business. | 你只想着生意 |
[14:14] | And i didn’t get a bathroom door that looks like part of a wall by being bad at business. | 而我的厕所门一看就是生意人的专利 |
[14:20] | That’s a bathroom? | 那是个厕所? |
[14:21] | You tried to take advantage of our friendship to make money. | 你想利用我们的友谊来赚钱 |
[14:24] | I don’t need you to make money. | 我不需要你就能赚钱 |
[14:26] | In fact,i’m meeting with your replacement tonight. | 今晚我就见你的接替人 |
[14:28] | Yeah? Well,i’m replacing you too. | 我也找人接替你 |
[14:30] | Because i got all kinds of meetings lined up. | 有好多会议等着我 |
[14:33] | – Big meetings. – Really? With who? | – 重要的会议 – 都和谁啊? |
[14:35] | Damn it,simon! | 靠 Simon! |
[14:43] | You were right about jack. | 你把Jack说中了 |
[14:45] | He’s in love with me? | 他爱上我了? |
[14:46] | What? No. He burned me on dealbreakers. | 什么? 他毁了我的分手秀 |
[14:49] | And now i need to find someone to help me burn him back. | 我要找人把他毁了 |
[14:51] | Well,i could introduce you to my boy,scottie shofar. | 我把你介绍给Scottie Shofar |
[14:54] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[14:54] | Hell,yeah! I’m a frequent guest on sports shouting. | 那是 我是体育呐喊的常客 |
[15:01] | Nah,introducing you to scottie probably wouldn’t solve your problems with jack. | 算了 把你介绍给他也解决不了问题 |
[15:06] | Jack who? Set it up. | 管他呢 你尽管安排 |
[15:08] | Scottie shofar. I know that name. | Scottie Shofar 这名字好熟 |
[15:11] | – What does he look like? – I don’t know. | – 他长什么样? – 我也不知道 |
[15:12] | All white people look the same to me,pete. | 白人都长的差不多 Pete |
[15:14] | Oh,my god. | 额滴神 |
[15:16] | Scottie shofar was my assistant on trivial pursuit: the movie. | 我拍夺派万事通电影版时 他是我助理 |
[15:19] | I was horrible to him. | 我对他好差 |
[15:21] | And now he’s actually successful? | 他竟然发达了? |
[15:23] | What if i got called in to audition for him and he recognized me, | 如果我去试镜 被他认出来怎么办 |
[15:25] | even with all the changes to my face? | 虽说我的脸变了不少次 |
[15:27] | That have happened naturally. | 不是整的 是自然变化 |
[15:29] | That’s what danny was saying. | Danny说的对啊 |
[15:30] | We have to be cool to everybody. | 我们要对所有人好 |
[15:32] | Because the future is like a japanese game show | 因为未来就像日本游戏节目 |
[15:35] | you have no idea what’s going on. | 你总是毫无头绪 |
[15:37] | Miss maroney,your mexican diet pills came. | Maroney小姐 你的墨西哥减肥药到了 |
[15:39] | Should i start taking them to test their side effects? | 要我先尝尝 测试一下副作用吗? |
[15:42] | No,kenneth. I’ll do it myself. | 不了 我自己来吧 |
[15:44] | You don’t have to do anything for me anymore. Ever. | 你不用为我做事了 永远不用 |
[15:50] | What is happening around here? | 发生什么了? |
[15:52] | What has changed? | 什么变了? |
[16:00] | We’re aboot to get married. | 我们腰结婚了 |
[16:02] | Oh,no,that’s not right. Abhah. Obot. | 不对 腰 �� |
[16:05] | Mr. Baker. We need to talk. | Baker先生 我们要谈谈 |
[16:07] | Now’s not a great time,kenneth. I don’t need anything. | 现在不是时候 我什么都不要 |
[16:10] | Sir,this time,i need something from you. | 先生 这次我要你帮忙 |
[16:12] | You’ve poisoned mr. Jordan’s and miss maroney’s minds. | 你污染了Jordan先生 和Maroney小姐的脑子 |
[16:16] | You’ve got to tell them to go back to the way it was. | 你要让他们回到原样 |
[16:19] | To let me help everyone again. Including you. | 让我帮助所有人 包括你 |
[16:22] | – Kenneth,i don’t. – yes,you do. | – Kenneth 我不会照做 – 你会的 |
[16:25] | Because you’re scared. And frustrated. | 因为你害怕了 失望了 |
[16:27] | Of course i am,because i’m going on tv tomorrow | 显然 因为明天要直播 |
[16:30] | and i don’t know what i’m doing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[16:32] | – Embrace your anger. – What? | – 拥抱你的愤怒 – 啊? |
[16:35] | Yyou know,of all the weirdos i’ve met around here, | 我在这里遇到的所有怪胎 |
[16:37] | you’re the worst! With your creepy,don knotts face, | 你是最讨厌的 你有疯子脸 |
[16:41] | that ridiculous hitler youth haircut. | 希特勒发型 |
[16:43] | Excellent. What about my chin? | 很好 要说我的下巴吗 |
[16:45] | What about your chin,kenneth? | 要说你的下巴 Kenneth? |
[16:46] | I’ve seen bigger chins on a premature baby! | 婴儿的下巴都比你的大 |
[16:48] | MR.Baker,you’ve just made me feel terrible. | Baker先生 你让我太伤心了 |
[16:51] | And said the word “about” correctly. | 而且能把”要”说对了 |
[16:54] | Congratulations. You’re an actor. | 恭喜你 你是个演员了 |
[16:58] | – About. | – About. – 要 – 要 |
[17:00] | Oh,my god. Thank you,kenneth. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[17:04] | That was aboot the coolest thing i’ve ever seen. | ��我说 这是我见过最酷的了 |
[17:07] | How long have you been there? | 你们看了多久了? |
[17:08] | – Nine hours. – A few minutes. | – 9个小时 – 几分钟 |
[17:10] | Well,you need to know something too. | 你们也要明白 |
[17:12] | No matter what happens in the future, | 不管未来如何 |
[17:14] | i will always take care of you. | 我会永远照顾好你们 |
[17:16] | Kenneth’s the best. | Kenneth最好了 |
[17:17] | He knows what i want before i do. | 他能预知我要什么 |
[17:19] | – Who’s hungry? – I wanted waffles. | – 谁饿了? – 我早想要华福饼了 |
[17:26] | So you can have all the powers of superman for an entire year,but | 你能有一年超人的能力 |
[17:30] | superman? I’ve done hot yoga with tom welling and dean cain, | 超人? 我和Tom Welling Dean Cain一起上过瑜伽课 |
[17:33] | and i don’t think they’re right for this. | 我看他们不合适 |
[17:35] | No,i wasn’t,um sorry,i gotta take this. | 我不是 我要接下 |
[17:37] | What’s up? Nothin’,just meeting with this dealbreakers lady. | 什么 没事 和分手女在谈谈 |
[17:41] | I don’t know. Regular,six. Drunk,seven. | 不知道 清醒的时候6分 喝醉了7分吧 |
[17:47] | Padma,i’m so happy you’ve taken an interest in dealbreakers. | Padma 你想加入分手秀 我很高兴 |
[17:51] | I love doing top chef, | 我喜欢顶级大厨 |
[17:53] | but this would give me a chance to showcase my other talents. | 但这是一个展示我其他才华的机遇 |
[17:57] | I mean,men always tell me i’m very funny. | 男人一直说我很幽默 |
[18:00] | Have you heard this one? Knockknock. | 听过这个笑话吗? 敲~敲~门 |
[18:05] | We don’t even care about the profits from your actual show. | 我们根本不在乎你的秀能赚钱 |
[18:08] | That’s nothing to us. That’s our snapple money. | 我们不需要 那是零钱 |
[18:10] | See,we’re all about monetizing you as a brand. | 我们想把你打造成一个品牌 |
[18:14] | I’m blowing up. It’s rahm emanuel. | 我生气了 是Rahm Emanuel |
[18:15] | He wants me to go to deer valley. I am crushing it! | 他让我去滑雪 我才不! |
[18:18] | Yeah,because i’m really looking for a partner in this. | 我很想找个合作方 |
[18:21] | Someone i can trust. | 我能信任的人 |
[18:22] | So… I would be a full partner in this with you? | 我会是你的全权合作人? |
[18:26] | That’s what i’m looking for,yes. | 没错 |
[18:27] | I like it. You know,i’m very entrepreneurial. | 很好 我很有生意头脑 |
[18:31] | I invented this new bag that you put around a sandwich to keep it fresh. | 是我发明了让三明治保鲜的外包袋 |
[18:35] | But it’s clear,so you still get the full visual of the sandwich. | 袋子是透明的 你能从外面看到三明治 |
[18:40] | So it’s a sandwich bag? | 那不就是三明治袋咯? |
[18:41] | No,jack,it’s a new thing that i invented. | 不对 这是我发明的新产品 |
[18:46] | The point is,we do business together, | 只要你和我合作 |
[18:47] | and you are my number one priority. | 你就是我的头号伙伴 |
[18:49] | Nothing is more important to me than you. | 你比一切都重要 |
[18:52] | I gotta take this. It’s brooke hogan. | 我要接下 是Brooke Hogan |
[18:54] | What’s up,you tall drink of bitch! You’re amazing. | 你个醉鬼贱人 你真有才 |
[18:57] | No,seriously. Amazing. | 我不是开玩笑 你有才 |
[19:02] | Yeah,you heard me. Yeah,that’s right. | 我都说了 没错 |
[19:07] | Yeah. No,seriously. | 我是认真的 |
[19:09] | So what would my time commitment be if i host this thing? | 如果我要主持 需要多少时间录制? |
[19:12] | Honestly,two days a week. | 一星期2天 |
[19:14] | Wow,that’s great. | 太好了 |
[19:15] | Top chef has all this traveling and allday shoots. | 顶级大厨总是出差 整天录节目 |
[19:18] | If i could do this instead,i wouldn’t be so grouchy and exhausted all the time. | 如果我主持分手秀 我不会老是疲劳又发脾气 |
[19:22] | My clothes wouldn’t have food stains all over them. | 我的衣服不会有污渍 |
[19:25] | I could actually find a balance between my work and being a mommy. | 我能在工作和做妈妈之间找到平衡 |
[19:32] | This would change my life,jack. | 这会改变我的生活 Jack |
[19:36] | It would. It would change your life. | 确实会改变你的人生 |
[19:39] | – So let’s do this. – No. | – 那我们合作吧 – 不 |
[19:42] | – What? – I don’t want to change your life. | – 什么? – 我不想改变你的人生 |
[19:44] | I want to change lemon’s life. I’m sorry. | 我想改变Lemon的人生 |
[19:46] | Uhh,this business is so hard! | 这一行真难啊! |
[19:49] | Not really.I’m kidding. | 不是啦 我开玩笑 |
[19:51] | Go. Go. | 去吧 |
[20:18] | – Lemon. – Jack. | |
[20:19] | I was wrong. It’s you. It’s always been you. | 我错了 是你 只有你 |
[20:25] | I want to do business with you,lemon. | 我想和你做生意 Lemon |
[20:27] | I’d like that. | 正合我意 |
[20:37] | do you have a problem? | 你有问题吗? |
[20:39] | then call the problem solvers. | 那去找问题解决人吧 |
[20:42] | Taxes got you down? Wasps in your crawlspace? | 赋税太多? 通风道里有黄蜂? |
[20:45] | Term paper blues? Migrating implants? | 论文抑郁? 硅胶移位? |
[20:48] | call the problem solvers. | 找问题解决人吧 |
[20:50] | ‘Cause after all,what’s a problem but an opportunity | 毕竟问题后面总有一个机遇 |
[20:52] | disguisedas a stripper having a seizure on your boat? | 比如脱衣服女在你的船上抽搐 |
[20:55] | Mouse in your house? | 比如房子里有老鼠? |
[20:56] | Or need a cheap flight to tucson? | 或比如要飞Tucson的廉价机票? |
[20:58] | Both: ?we are the problem…??solvers ? | 我们是问题…解决人 |
[21:02] | that was a good rehearsal. Now let’s record it. | 这个彩排很好 下面开始正式录制吧 |
[21:06] | And we’re rolling. | 我已经在录制了 |