时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | **** | 我同意了 没啥大问题的话 未来八小时内 |
[00:06] | Jayden michael tyler will be the next tgs cast member. | 会成为下一个女生秀演员 |
[00:09] | Eight cities,40 comics,one slap fight with a tsa agent. | 走了8个城市 看了40个喜剧演员 还和一个运输安全局的官员大战一场 |
[00:14] | I’m done. Jayden’s the one. | 我受够了 就是Jayden了 |
[00:17] | Now we just have to make jack think | 现在我们得让Jack觉得 |
[00:18] | that hiring jayden was his decision. | 雇用Jayden是他自己的决定 |
[00:21] | Who are the decoys we will be using for the audition? | 我们用来配合试镜的傀儡有哪些? |
[00:25] | Uh,middle-aged female comic with a bolo tie, | 戴着饰扣式领带的中年女演员 |
[00:28] | one-man band who only plays halloween music, | 一个只会表演万圣节音乐的单人乐队 |
[00:31] | and australia’s jackie mason. | 还有澳大利亚版的Jackie Mason |
[00:34] | Jack will hate all of them and pick jayden. | Jack会厌恶他们所有人 然后选择Jayden |
[00:37] | Ugh,i hate doing this to people. | 我痛恨这样对待别人 |
[00:38] | They all think this is their big break, | 他们都会认为这是自己的绝好机会 |
[00:39] | but we’re just using them. | 但我们却只是利用他们 |
[00:41] | Call it the hornberger system. | 就把这个叫做Hornberger体系吧 |
[00:42] | You’ve never been on the other side of this,pete. | 你从没有过如此境地 Pete |
[00:44] | Auditioning is hard. So much rejection. | 试镜是严酷的 太多被拒绝的经历 |
[00:47] | Elizabeth lemon,i am represented by suzanne’s b-plus talent. | Elizabeth Lemon 我的经纪人公司 是Suzanne的B+胸才 |
[00:52] | – My carpets need a deep clean. – Next! | – 难言之隐一洗了之 – 下一个! |
[00:55] | And then you call your mom and tell her, “it went great,” | 然后你打电话给妈妈 对她说”还不错” |
[00:57] | and you’ve got a really good feeling about this year. | 之后你觉得今年会很好 |
[01:00] | I know it’s no fun, but you are making this guy’s dreams come true. | 我知道不太好 但你是在帮助这个家伙梦想成真 |
[01:03] | At your age,it’s probably the last time you’ll ever make a man happy. | 以你的年龄而言 或许这是能让男人开心的最后机会了 |
[01:07] | That’s true,liz is old. | 所言不假 Liz老了 |
[01:09] | Uh,where are we on this audition? | 呃 试镜进展如何了? |
[01:11] | Uh,we’ve narrowed it down to four people for this afternoon. | 我们筛选至四人来参加下午试镜 |
[01:14] | I’m already not liking some of these people. | 我已经开始不喜欢某些人了 |
[01:16] | It reminds me of being on the bus. | 让我想到坐公车的感觉 |
[01:18] | Come on,guys,these are people up here | 得啦 伙计 他们是人 |
[01:20] | with feelings and mothers who worry about them. | 也是有感情的 他们的母亲也在为他们担心 |
[01:22] | Lemon,stop right there. You are on top of the pyramid. | Lemon 打住 你身处金字塔的顶端 |
[01:25] | Tgs is a small pyramid, which nevertheless will one day be your tomb. | 女生秀就像个小型金字塔 尽管如此 有一天仍会成为你的坟墓 |
[01:29] | You can’t let emotions distract you | 你不能受情绪影响 |
[01:31] | from making decisions about the slaves who built the pyramid, | 得做出决定谁来当奴隶盖金字塔 |
[01:33] | which,again,will one day be your tomb. | 再说一遍 有天它会是你的坟墓 |
[01:36] | Geez. Sorry i’m not a robot. | 天啊 抱歉 我不是个机器人 |
[01:37] | We all are. But we’re getting there. | 我们都是机器人 会适应的 |
[01:39] | In ten years,this’ll all be the size of a microchip. | 十年之内 这里都会变成微芯片大小 |
[01:43] | But until then,you’re in charge. | 但在那之前 还是你说了算 |
[01:44] | Think like a robot. | 像一个机器人那样思考吧 |
[01:45] | – Be logical and dispassionate. – Are you okay? | – 逻辑清晰 不带感情 – 你没事吧? |
[01:48] | See,that’s exactly what i’m talking about–human empathy. | 瞧 这就是我刚说的–人的同情心 |
[01:50] | It’s as useless as the winter olympics. | 像冬季奥运会一样毫无价值 |
[01:53] | This february on nbc. | 明年二月 |
[02:09] | 30 rock 404 Tracy. | 尽在NBC |
[02:18] | I just heard they’re closing down the set today. | 我刚听说今天舞台关闭一天 |
[02:20] | Do you think it’s for auditions? | 你觉得是因为试镜吗? |
[02:21] | Jennifer m,why are you so worked up? | Jennifer M 你为什么如此激动? |
[02:24] | Because it’s gonna be a disaster. | 因为这将是一场灾难 |
[02:25] | Like katrina. Do you remember katrina? | 就像Katrina那样 (飓风名) 你还记得Katrina吗? |
[02:27] | That crazy girl from hair and make-up? | 那个从造型室来的疯狂小妞? |
[02:29] | Nothing’s gonna change. | 不会有啥大不同的 |
[02:31] | They’re gonna hire some skinny white guy. | 他们会聘请一些骨瘦如柴的白人 |
[02:33] | How is that a threat? | 这怎么会是威胁呢? |
[02:34] | You’ll do your lady characters, | 你还是演你的淑女角色 |
[02:36] | and i will get onstage and people will laugh | 我还是上台演出 大家都会开怀大笑 |
[02:38] | even when i forget my,um,my–line. | 就算我忘了我的 呃 我的–太次? |
[02:41] | – Lines. | – Lines. – 台词 – 台词 |
[02:42] | Everybody’s a threat,tracy. | 每个人都会是威胁 Tracy |
[02:43] | You don’t know who’s gonna walk through that door. | 你不知道最后演员会是谁 |
[02:45] | It’s true. Anything can happen in the audition process. | 对 试镜过程中什么事都可能发生 |
[02:48] | Oh,yeah,i forgot,dotcom. | 哦 对 我忘了Dotcom |
[02:50] | You know everything about acting | 你对表演很精通 |
[02:51] | because you played a bird in some stupid school play. | 因为你曾在个破学校演出里 演过个大鸟 |
[02:57] | Yes,tracy. I was trigorin in the seagull | 是的 Tracy 在Wesleyan大学的艺术中央舞台上 |
[02:59] | on the wesleyan artspace mainstage. | 演过”海鸥”里的Trigorin (契�X夫的”海鸥”) |
[03:02] | He will know. | 他应该知情 |
[03:05] | Vampyr! | 吸血鬼! |
[03:06] | Are they closing the stage this afternoon for auditions? | 下午关闭舞台是为了试镜吗? |
[03:08] | What’s on that piece of paper? | 这张纸上写了点什么? |
[03:10] | Uh,miss lemon did say,”keep this away from jenna. | 哦 Lemon女士明确说过 “别让Jenna看到” |
[03:13] | ” but she may have meant the jenna that works downstairs at that luggage store… | 不过可能她指的是 在行李寄存处工作的Jenna… |
[03:17] | so i’m gonna give it to you. | 那就给你看吧 |
[03:28] | – Thank you,kenneth. – Oh,my,sir. | – 谢谢 Kenneth – 哦 先生 |
[03:30] | It looks like you got a bad case of the chewdaddies. | 看起来你患了很严重的”咬死你” |
[03:33] | Ozark kisses? | Ozark之吻? |
[03:35] | The woodsman’s companion? | 伐木者的朋友? |
[03:37] | Bedbugs. | 虱子 |
[03:38] | They’re a big problem in new york right now. | 它们现在可是纽约的大问题 |
[03:40] | I don’t have bedbugs,kenneth,i went to princeton. | 我身上没虱子 我可是上过普林斯顿大学的 |
[03:43] | Sir,anyone can get them. | 先生 任何人都能惹上虱子 |
[03:45] | Back in stone mountain,even the mayor had bedbugs. | 以前在石头山 就连镇长都得过虱子 |
[03:48] | And she was a horse. | 她还是匹马呢 |
[03:50] | I’m sorry. Am i interrupting? | 打扰 我打断你们了吗? |
[03:53] | Uh–uh,no,breckman,it’s nothing. | 呒 没有 Breckman 没事 |
[03:54] | It’s not nothing,sir. | 这可不叫没事 先生 |
[03:56] | Mr. Donaghy’s got blue ridge quilt ticklers. | Donaghy先生染上了”蓝岭窝里挠” |
[03:59] | Oh,sorry. Bedbugs. | 哦 抱歉 就是虱子 |
[04:01] | Bedbugs? Can’t those live in your clothes? | 虱子? 不是能藏在衣服里的吗? |
[04:04] | That’s true,Mr. Donaghy. | 是的 Donaghy先生 |
[04:06] | The mayor had to burn all her pantsuits. | 镇长不得不烧了她所有的便服 |
[04:08] | Don’t worry about it,breckman. | 不用担心 Breckman |
[04:09] | I’ll see you at the,uh, business development meeting at 11:00. | 11点的业务发展会议上见 |
[04:11] | you know what,uh,we may not need you for that. | 我想你还是不要来了 |
[04:14] | So i’m gonna go now. | 我走了 |
[04:19] | Hey,what’s up,dotcom? | 嘿 有事吗 Dotcom? |
[04:20] | The great uta hagen once said… | 伟大的Uta Hagen曾说过… (著名德裔女演员) |
[04:24] | “is why i’d like to audition for tgs. | “这就是我想参加女生秀试镜的原因” |
[04:28] | ” walter,you idiot. You lost a card. | Walter个白痴 漏了一张卡片 |
[04:31] | Wait,you wanna audition? | 等等 你想来试镜? |
[04:32] | Oh,dotcom,i think you’re great. | 哦 Dotcom 我觉得你很棒 |
[04:36] | But no,i’m sorry,you can’t. | 但是 抱歉 你不行 |
[04:38] | IF SHE SAYS NO… | 如果她拒绝… 我真诚感谢你聆听了我的请求 |
[04:39] | I thank you for treating my requests with respect. | 如果她拒绝… 我真诚感谢你聆听了我的请求 |
[04:42] | Liz,i need to speak with you. | Liz 我有话和你谈谈 |
[04:44] | Beat it,grizz or dotcom. | 走开 Grizz还是Dotcom |
[04:47] | I saw your audition list. | 我看了你的面试名单 |
[04:48] | What? Now,i told kenneth to– luggage store jenna. | 什么? 我告诉过Kenneth要– 行李寄存处的Jenna |
[04:52] | What are our options besides jayden michael tyler? | 除了Jayden Michael Tyler 还有别的选择吗? |
[04:55] | A lot of good people. | 许多优秀的人才 |
[04:57] | You’re setting him up to get it. | 你设了局 好让他得到这一角色 |
[04:59] | What,you don’t think i know that trick? | 什么 你觉得我不懂这个花招? |
[05:00] | You don’t think i’ve been brought in on a million auditions | 你不记得我曾被邀请 去无数次试镜 |
[05:02] | just to make kim cattrall seem grounded and human? | 只是为了让Kim Cattrall 看起来通情达理? |
[05:04] | Yes,fine,we’re stacking the deck for jayden. | 好吧 我们是在帮Jayden作弊 |
[05:06] | Let me guess what your problem is with him. | 让我猜猜 你和他之间有什么问题 |
[05:08] | He’s a talented actor and you’re threatened by that. | 他是个才华横溢的演员 你感觉受到了威胁 |
[05:11] | No,i know him,liz. | 不 我了解他 Liz |
[05:12] | We did a play together 20 years ago,and we were best friends. | 我们在20年前一起演过戏 曾几何时 我们是最好的朋友 |
[05:15] | Until he betrayed me. | 直到有天他背叛了我 |
[05:17] | Hey,jenna,congratulations on your nomination. | 嘿 Jenna 恭喜你被提名了 |
[05:20] | For worst supporting bra! | 最差背心胸罩提名! |
[05:23] | What play is that? | 这是啥戏啊? |
[05:25] | I will not allow this to happen. | 我绝不允许这种事发生 |
[05:26] | Ugh. This process is painful enough without adding your crazy to it. | 啊唷 这件事没有你的疯狂掺和进来 也够让人痛苦的了 |
[05:31] | Too late. I’m getting that hot feeling in my head. | 太迟了 我感觉到我脑海里的热流了 |
[05:38] | Hey,mom,it’s walter. | 嘿 妈妈 我是Walter |
[05:39] | I’m just calling to tell you they cancelled the audition, | 我打来就为了告诉你 他们取消了试镜 |
[05:42] | so maybe pray on something else. | 那你就为其他事去祈祷吧 |
[05:44] | You can audition. | 你可以来试镜 |
[05:45] | I’ll need a piano. | 我需要用钢琴 |
[05:55] | what is this? | 那是啥玩意? |
[05:56] | CISCO TelePresence | CISCO拟真视频会议技术 是CISCO的技术设备 先生 |
[05:57] | It’s cisco equipment,sir. | CISCO拟真视频会议技术 是CISCO的技术设备 先生 |
[05:59] | It’s almost better than being there. | 比身临其境更好 |
[06:01] | Is this because of my bedbugs? | 是因为我的虱子吗? |
[06:02] | I will not be ostracized like this. | 我不想这样被摈弃在外 |
[06:04] | Jack,bedbugs have become an epidemic in new york. | Jack 虱子已经在纽约风行 |
[06:07] | I just think that everyone would feel more comfortable | 你待在办公室里 |
[06:10] | if you stayed in your office. | 大家都自在 |
[06:12] | You like the cisco equipment? | 你喜欢CISCO的设备吗? |
[06:13] | Of course,it continues to be the gold standard | 当然 所有的业务技术评价里 |
[06:15] | by which all business technology is judged. | 它是金牌标准 |
[06:18] | Cisco,the human network. | CISCO 以人为本的网络科技 |
[06:20] | This is what happens when you live north of 62nd street. | 住在62号大街以北就会这样 |
[06:23] | You think i didn’t hear that? | 你以为我听不到吗? |
[06:24] | I can hear your hair growing on this thing. | 靠这玩意 我连你长头发的声音都听得见 |
[06:26] | You are discriminating against me. | 你这是在歧视我 |
[06:28] | I am a human being. | 我是个有血有肉的人 |
[06:30] | Did you just mute me? | 你把我给静音了? |
[06:31] | Did you just use cisco’s cutting edge suremute technology to mute me? | 你用了CISCO的前沿技术把我给静音了? |
[06:36] | Because we’ve got to have a united front. | 因为我们得有统一战线 |
[06:37] | Bart said that if we go in there with the numbers all set– | Bart说如果我们 把数字改过了再去那里– |
[06:40] | i’m gonna come to your house and crawl into your bed | 我会进你们的家 爬你们的床 |
[06:41] | and i’m gonna bite you on the ass,do you hear me? | 好好教训你们一顿 听见我说的了吗? |
[06:44] | What do you mean,dotcom’s auditioning? | 你啥意思 Dotcom要来试镜? |
[06:45] | How dumb are you? Is there anything in there? | 你咋能傻成这样? 这里还有脑子吗? |
[06:47] | Pete,stop it. You know my fontanelle never closed. | Pete 住手 你知道我的囟门没闭上 |
[06:50] | I tried to be strong,but i just couldn’t tell him no. | 我试过板起面孔 但就是无法拒绝他 |
[06:53] | And now i don’t have to,see, | 现在也不需要这么做了 |
[06:54] | because we’re making it jack’s decision. | 因为我们把它搞成是Jack的决定 |
[06:56] | Oh,we were,but now you’ve compromised the hornberger system. | 哦 以前是这样 但现在你破坏了Hornberger体系 |
[07:00] | It’s four people for a reason. | 选4个人是有原因的 |
[07:01] | The first guy jack’s settling in,the second he hates, | 第一个家伙Jack勉强接受 第二个他不喜欢 |
[07:04] | the third is jayden,the fourth proves how good jayden is. | 第三个是Jayden 而第四个突出了Jayden多么优秀 |
[07:07] | The more people you add,the less effective it is. | 你加进去人越多 那种效果就越弱 |
[07:09] | Like a neighborhood dad garage band. | 就像邻居老爹的车库乐队 |
[07:11] | Come on,it’s just dotcom. | 得啦 就一个Dotcom而已 |
[07:13] | It won’t be,because this is what you’re doing. | 不止会那样 因为 这就是你正在做的 |
[07:16] | I’m driving a bus? | 我在开车? |
[07:18] | No,you’re– you’re opening the floodgates. | 不 你在– 你打开了水闸门 |
[07:20] | With a horizontal wheel? | 用横向阀门? |
[07:22] | Floodgate wheels are horizontal! | 水阀门就是水平方向的! |
[07:24] | It was all under control. | 本来一切尽在掌握 |
[07:25] | Now everyone’s gonna want in and we can’t stop them. | 现在每个人都想来掺和 你却阻止不了 |
[07:28] | Hey,what the frak,nerds? | 嘿 怎么了 呆瓜? |
[07:30] | Pete told me you were only looking at outside people. | Pete告诉我你只想找一个外人 |
[07:33] | Now dotcom’s auditioning? | 现在Dotcom也来面试了? |
[07:34] | Frank,i know you’re a stand-up,but– | Frank 我知道你是个喜剧演员 但是– |
[07:36] | no “but. ” i want in. | 不要”但是” 我要参加 |
[07:38] | And i’m not changing my act to fit your stupid show. | 我也不会改变自己 来迎合你的白痴节目 |
[07:43] | Liz,there you are. | Liz 你在这里 |
[07:45] | I heard about this whole dotcom thing. | 我听说了Dotcom的事 |
[07:48] | I’m not saying i want to audition, | 我不是说我想试镜 |
[07:50] | but nicky motorulo from scotch plains,new jersey might be interested. | 但是来自新泽西斯考区的 Nicky Motorulo或许会感兴趣 |
[07:55] | ‘Ey,fuhgeddaboutit. | “嘿 表再提了” |
[07:59] | Actor emergency! | 演员紧急事件! |
[08:02] | – Where? – Here. | – 哪里? – 这里 |
[08:04] | Pete and liz wanna hire this guy jayden. | Pete和Liz想雇用 一个叫Jayden的家伙 |
[08:06] | He’s evil,tracy. | 他是邪恶的 Tracy |
[08:07] | He’s evil tracy? | 他是邪恶版的Tracy? |
[08:09] | Oh,he’s evil “comma” tracy. Go on. | 哦 他很邪恶 “逗号” Tracy 继续 |
[08:14] | Pete and liz are rigging it to make sure he gets the job. | Pete和Liz安排好了 确保他得到这份工作 |
[08:17] | Do you know who else they’re auditioning? A one-man band. | 你知道他们还安排了什么人吗? 一个人的单人乐队 |
[08:20] | Some old australian,dotcom. | 一些个老年澳大利亚人 和Dotcom |
[08:22] | Dotcom? Oh,no. | Dotcom? 哦 不 |
[08:24] | I once saw that guy become trigorin at the wesleyan artspace. | 我曾经看见那个家伙 在Wesleyan艺术中心化身为Trigorin |
[08:28] | That guy is good. I can’t compete with him. | 他演技好 我比不上他 |
[08:30] | Okay. Then we have to make sure neither one of them | 那我们只要自己找到合适演员 |
[08:33] | gets the job by finding better actors ourselves. | 他们就没机会了 |
[08:36] | Good idea. Let’s go. | 好呀 快走 |
[08:51] | Call my car,i need to go to the dermatologist. | 给司机打电话 我要看医生 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry,sir. But until you get this bedbug situation fixed, | 对不起 在你的虱子问题没解决前 |
[08:56] | they don’t want you using your company car. | 他们不让你用公司的车 |
[08:59] | In fact,they suggested you take… | 实际上他们让你坐… |
[09:01] | a taxicab! | 出租车! |
[09:07] | Hey. Why are you scratching? | 喂 你在挠什么呢? |
[09:09] | You have mugabe’s concubines. No,bedbugs! | 你得了”姆贝基的小老婆” 不行 虱子! |
[09:27] | Good afternoon,ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 下午好 |
[09:28] | i’m sorry you bother you,my name is jack. | 抱歉打扰 我叫Jack |
[09:32] | And i have bedbugs. | 我有虱子 |
[09:34] | I’m not a drug addict. | 我不是瘾君子 |
[09:36] | I am an executive with the general electric corporation | 我是通用电气的一名高管 |
[09:39] | and i just need to get my medicine. | 我只想去拿药 |
[09:42] | If someone could tell me how to transfer to the 4 train, | 如果你们能告诉我 怎么转车去4号线 |
[09:45] | i would be very grateful to you for your help. | 我将不胜感激 |
[09:48] | God bless you,and have a good day. | 保佑你们 祝今天愉快 |
[10:04] | – Happy? – No,not since i was a child. | – 高兴了吧? – 长大了就再没高兴过 |
[10:07] | What is kathy geiss doing here? | Kathy Geiss怎么也在? |
[10:09] | Her father heard about brian williams and insisted she get a chance. | 她爸听说Brian Williams要试镜 所以也让她去试试 |
[10:12] | There’s too many people here for the hornberger system,liz. | 这里的人太多 搞不成Hornberger体系 |
[10:16] | What if jack actually picks one of these weirdos? | Jack真选了一个怪胎怎么办? |
[10:18] | Do you know the australian jackie mason was chemically castrated by his government? | 你知道澳洲的Jackie |
[10:22] | Liz. Pete. | Mason 被政府化学阉割了? |
[10:24] | Jayden. You made it. | Jayden 你到了 |
[10:26] | So this is my competition,huh? | 这都是我的竞争对手吗? |
[10:30] | No! Bad! | 不! 这样不好! |
[10:32] | Sorry. It’s a little crazy here today. | 对不起 今天太乱了 |
[10:34] | Are you kidding? I’m just happy to be here. | 开什么玩笑 能来我就很高兴了 |
[10:37] | This is corny,but will you take a picture of me in front of the tgs sign? | 我知道很俗 但能帮忙在这拍张照片吗? |
[10:40] | Yes,of course. | 没问题 |
[10:44] | Thanks. Maybe this will convince my mom | 希望这能让老妈 |
[10:46] | to stop sending me law school applications. | 别再发给我法学院申请表 |
[10:49] | My mom used to send me articles about | 我妈就经常发我一些文章 |
[10:51] | how older virgins are considered good luck in mexico. | 上面写在墨西哥当地 老处女被视为好运气 |
[10:54] | Okay,well,i’ll see you onstage. | 那我们舞台见吧 |
[10:57] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真有点难以置信呀 |
[11:01] | Okay,this may be a train wreck, | 虽然现状不妙 |
[11:02] | but that is the body that we need to pull out of it. | 但他我们绝对得要 |
[11:05] | All right. I’ll rethink the system and try to make it work. | 好 我修改一下体系来搞定 |
[11:07] | Hey,at least we know it can’t get any worse. | 想开些 至少情况不会更糟 |
[11:17] | If you are a funny gay man,please get into the car. | 如果你是有喜感的同性恋 请马上进车 |
[11:19] | I repeat,all funny gays into the car. | 重复一遍 所有喜感同性恋 请马上进车 |
[11:23] | I’m not gay. I’m Bi-larious! | 我不是同性恋 我是双喜恋 |
[11:34] | Black people,i know i’ve said some terrible things about you in print. | 黑民们 虽然我在报上说过你们坏话 |
[11:37] | But i come here today on a mission of peace. | 但今天我是来和解的 |
[11:39] | We need the funniest fool here to step forward. | 最喜感的笨蛋请出列 |
[11:42] | Kolandra! | |
[11:49] | That’ll work. | 有戏 |
[11:54] | Good luck on your audition. You’re gonna get it. | 祝你成功 你会赢的 |
[11:56] | Don’t jinx me. | 别咒我 |
[11:57] | Walter,you’re going to get it. | Walter 你会成功的 |
[11:59] | I made you something. | 送你个东西 |
[12:01] | It’s a seagull. | 是个海鸥 |
[12:12] | Oh,Mr. Donaghy. | Donaghy先生 |
[12:13] | Did they make you ride the freight elevator? | 他们叫你走货梯了? |
[12:15] | I walked in your shoes today,kenneth. | Kenneth 今天我体验了你的生活 (今天我穿了你的鞋) |
[12:17] | I don’t think you did,sir. | 先生 这不可能 |
[12:19] | I’ve just got the one pair,and i sleep in them. | 我只有一双鞋 我睡觉都穿着它们 |
[12:21] | I fell to the bottom of the pyramid today. | 今天我跌落到金字塔底 |
[12:23] | Cast out of society like a leper. | 像麻风病人一样被嫌弃 |
[12:25] | No one will look at me,let alone touch me. | 没人会看我 更别说身体接触 |
[12:27] | But you will,won’t you? | 但你会接触我 是吧? |
[12:29] | Make me feel human again. | 让我感受人性的温暖吧 |
[12:32] | Embrace me,kenneth. | 拥抱我 Kenneth |
[12:35] | I’ve got a thing. | 我有事要做 |
[12:37] | Et tu,kenneth? | 你也这样 Kenneth? (凯撒临死前的话 指叛徒) |
[12:39] | you speak latin? | 你会说拉丁语? |
[12:41] | Then you understand. | 那你应该明白 |
[12:42] | The safety of the people is the highest law. | 人民之安宁乃最高之法律 |
[12:49] | It’s just a math equation,that’s all. | 只是个数学公式 |
[12:51] | Just,okay–you put two women in a row like– | 你把两个女人放一排 |
[12:54] | who the hell are they? | 他们是谁? |
[12:55] | These are some actors we found driving all over this amazing vibrant city. | 他们是我们在全市找到的演员 |
[12:59] | And this is a reimbursement form for my gas. | 这是我加油费的报销单 |
[13:01] | I drove a million miles. | 我开了100万里路 |
[13:08] | Look. I don’t know how you dragged this idiot in on your paranoia– | 你怎么把疑神疑鬼传染给这笨蛋的 我不清楚 |
[13:12] | paranoia? Where? | 鬼? 哪里有鬼? |
[13:14] | Ugh! You are not taking away the one good thing | 你们不能夺走选演员流程里 |
[13:17] | that i get out of this miserable process. | 唯一一点的欣慰 |
[13:18] | If you’re talking about hiring jayden,you’re insane. | 如果你想雇Jayden 你就是疯子 |
[13:21] | Just call anyone he’s ever worked with. | 找和他共事的人打听一下 |
[13:23] | I did. I called every one of his references, | 我打听了 找了每个推荐人 |
[13:25] | and they are impressive. | 都很满意 |
[13:27] | A commercial with martin scorsese, | 和Martin Scorsese合作过广告片 (“盗亦有道”及”纽约黑帮”导演) |
[13:29] | an off-broadway play with christopher walken. | 和Christopher Walken合作过 非百老汇舞台剧 |
[13:32] | He’s even studying the meisner technique with sir gilbert gottfried. | 与Gilbert Gottfried爵士一起 学过梅斯纳技巧(一种演技) |
[13:36] | And they all said the same thing. | 他们的回答都一样 |
[13:39] | Scorsese: all right,let me tell you one thing about jayden. I love jayden. | 我只说一点 我爱Jayden |
[13:43] | Walken: i love jayden. | 我爱Jayden |
[13:46] | Gottfried: i love jayden! | 我爱Jayden! |
[13:49] | Was describing your sandwich necessary | 有必要把你的三明治 |
[13:51] | to our understanding of what happened? | 描述得那么仔细吗? |
[13:53] | None of your actors are auditioning. | 你们的演员都不能试镜 |
[13:55] | The hornberger system will prevail. | Hornberger体系会最终胜利 |
[13:57] | Think again,liz. The hornberger system will de-vail. | 三思吧 Hornberger体系会不胜利 |
[14:00] | Is that the opposite of prevail? | 不胜利是胜利的反义词吗? |
[14:06] | I hoped it wouldn’t come to this. | 事到如此 |
[14:07] | – But now i have to ruin jayden psychologically. – Tell me more. | – 我只能在精神上摧垮Jayden – 说来听听 |
[14:11] | I’m gonna walk up to him and say the four most vicious words | 我要走上前说熟人间最邪恶的话 |
[14:13] | you can say to a person you’ve already met. | |
[14:15] | “nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:17] | ” and that freaks people out,huh? | 这句会摧垮别人 对吧? |
[14:19] | This is a learning and friendship adventure. | 这真是寓教于乐的友谊之旅啊 |
[14:25] | Lemon,are you ready to get started? | Lemon 你准备开始了吗? |
[14:26] | Yes,i just need one minute to send some of these people home. | 再给点时间打发一些人走 |
[14:29] | Really? You’re just going to kick all of them | 你要像扫除人类垃圾那样对付他们? |
[14:31] | to the curb like so much human garbage? | |
[14:33] | Why are you being so cold and dispassionate? | 你怎么变的如此冷漠? |
[14:36] | What? Because you told me to. | 什么 是你指使的啊 |
[14:38] | And you just blindly do whatever i say? | 我说什么你都盲目照做吗? |
[14:40] | What are you,a robot? | 你是机器人吗? |
[14:41] | You also told me to be a robot. | 也是你让我做机器人的 |
[14:44] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么了? |
[14:45] | I have bedbugs. | 我有虱子 |
[14:46] | And these bedbugs have chewed the blinders off my eyes. | 虱子吃掉了我的冷漠 |
[14:49] | These are all people,lemon. With feelings. | 他们是人 Lemon 都是有感情的 |
[14:52] | And they all get a chance. | 他们都有机会 |
[14:54] | They all get to audition. | 他们都要试镜 |
[14:55] | Anyone who wants to audition,just give your name to pete. | 想试镜的把名字给Pete就行 |
[15:00] | Anthony decicco. I’ll need an obama wig. | 我叫Anthony Decicco 给我个奥巴马发套 |
[15:06] | Frank rossitano. Queens,new york. | 我叫Frank Rossitano 来自纽约皇后区 |
[15:09] | I guess dreams can come true. | 看来梦想可以变成现实 |
[15:12] | So last weekend,i was at the mall, | 上星期我去商场 |
[15:14] | but then i went to the beach with my niece’s friend | 然后和侄女的朋友去海滩XXX |
[15:18] | and then i at the pool party. | 然后我在泳池派对又XXX |
[15:25] | For my first character,i’d like to do an old janitor | 我想演的第一个角色是 |
[15:28] | who’s finally had enough and stabs everybody! | 受够一切 想砍所有人的清洁工 |
[15:34] | Hello,i’m jenna maroney. | 你好 我是Jenna Maroney |
[15:36] | Oh,hi,i’m jayden,nice to meet you. | 我是Jayden 很高兴见到你 |
[15:38] | How dare you pretend you don’t remember me! | 你敢装不认识我! |
[15:40] | I’m the one who doesn’t remember you! | 我才该装不认识你! |
[15:42] | Josh gerard. Former tgs cast member. | Josh Gerard 前女生秀演员 |
[15:46] | Then some movie work. That didn’t pan out. | 后来演了电影 结果不甚理想 |
[15:49] | Then my agent dropped me. Then a web short. | 我的经纪人和我解约 后来演了个网络短片 |
[15:51] | Where they made me do guy-guy stuff. | 他们逼我演”男男”内容 |
[15:55] | Oh,god,forgive me! | 老天 饶恕我吧! |
[15:57] | I call this character smelly belly. | 我的这个角色叫臭肚子 |
[15:59] | Good evening,we are laugh of the mohicans. | 晚上好 我们是莫西干之笑 |
[16:03] | – Our first bit is the hamburglar– – no! | – 首先演的是汉堡神偷… – 不行! |
[16:05] | Toofer and lutz didn’t tell me they were gonna go together. | Toofer和Lutz没告诉我要联合上台 |
[16:08] | This throws off the whole system. | 体系发生变化 |
[16:09] | I gotta find one more. | 我要再找一个 |
[16:13] | Hey,dotcom. Nice to meet you. | Dotcom 见到你很高兴 |
[16:18] | Why would he say that to me? | 他为啥要那么说? |
[16:20] | Have you ever wondered what happens | 想知道冰箱灯关了后 |
[16:21] | in the refrigerator after the light goes off? | 里面发生什么了吗 |
[16:24] | Does the milk say, | 牛奶会不会说 |
[16:25] | “let’s go down to the crisper drawer and make trouble”? | “到薯片层去捣乱去吧”? |
[16:27] | I don’t know. Fuhgeddaboutit. | 我也不知道 表再提了 |
[16:33] | You wanna be on a tv show? | 想上电视吗? |
[16:36] | Come on. Come on,come on. | 快来 |
[16:40] | Growing up in bed-stuy,there was a certain music | 长在Bed-Stuy |
[16:43] | to the way people talked. | 那里人说话带音乐腔 |
[16:45] | “hey,papi whatchoo doin’? | “老爸 你在肛嘛呀?” |
[16:49] | ” i’m sorry,can i start over? | 对不起 可以重来吗? |
[16:51] | Someone really messed with my head right before i came on. | 我进来前 有人让我分神了 |
[16:54] | * I dreamed that love * | 恶搞苏珊大妈 * 我梦见 * |
[16:56] | * Would never die * | * 真爱永不消亡 * |
[17:00] | * I dreamed that god * | * 我梦见 * |
[17:02] | * Would be forgiving * | * 上天如此宽容 * |
[17:12] | Okay. Here we go. You can do it. | 来了 你能做好 |
[17:15] | Hi,i’m jayden michael tyler. | 大家好 我是Jayden Michael Tyler |
[17:17] | My first piece will be a dinner party at martin scorsese’s house | 首先是与大导演M. Scorsese, C. |
[17:20] | with christopher walken and gilbert gottfried. | Walken 和Gilbert Gottfried共进晚餐 |
[17:22] | – What? – Thank you for inviting us,martin. | – 啊? – 感谢你请我们 Martin |
[17:27] | I brought wine! | 我带了红酒! |
[17:30] | Son of a bitch. | 我靠 |
[17:34] | I was talking to you on the phone,wasn’t i? | 那几次电话里的都是你? |
[17:36] | – What? – Give… it up. | – 什么? – 表…装了 |
[17:39] | I figured out… your game. | 我看出…你的阴谋了 |
[17:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[17:44] | Your show is so stupid,i thought you would be too. | 你的节目很傻 我猜你也傻 |
[17:47] | I can’t believe i went through all of this for you. | 我竟然为你忍了这么些日子 |
[17:48] | I fought for you,jayden,and now i’m gonna have to start all over. | 我为你争取过 而现在不得不从头开始 |
[17:52] | No,you don’t. You’re giving me the job no matter what. | 不用 反正你要雇用我 |
[17:55] | Because your fingerprints are all over my camera. | 因为我的相机上全是你的指纹 |
[17:58] | – So? | – So? – 那又如何? – 那又如何? |
[18:00] | You said you’d only hire me if i let you take pictures of my genitals. | 你说过如果拍我下半身 你就雇我的 |
[18:05] | Oh,no! What is wrong with them? | 天呀 你下面怎么长这样? |
[18:09] | Jenna was right. You’re totally crazy. | Jenna说的对 你是大疯子 |
[18:12] | Would a crazy person laugh like this? | 疯子会这么笑吗? |
[18:25] | You can use the regular elevators around the corner. | 你可以在拐弯处坐客梯 |
[18:27] | You’re the one who’s human here. | 你才是真正的人 |
[18:31] | Well said. | 说的好 |
[18:32] | Jenna,you’re right. He’s crazy. We can’t hire him. | Jenna 你是对的 他是疯子 不能雇他 |
[18:35] | – Who,brian williams? – No,jayden. | – 谁? Brian Williams? – 不 是Jayden |
[18:38] | I’m sorry i doubted you. | 对不起 我不相信你 |
[18:39] | It’s just that you’ve never been right before. | 你从来没对过 |
[18:41] | About anything. | 从来没有 |
[18:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:46] | I gotta find jack. Tell him we didn’t find anyone and we have to start over. | 我得去和Jack说没有合适的 要从头开始 |
[18:49] | My two cents? I liked the janitor. | 我的拙见? 我看好清洁工 |
[18:56] | I’d never been to an audition before. | 我从没去过试镜现场 |
[18:58] | It was upsetting. | 太杯具了 |
[18:59] | A grotesque carnival of human misery. | 一场人类惨剧的畸形嘉年华 |
[19:02] | To be fair,i did not think kathy geiss | 说实话 我没想到Kathy |
[19:03] | was gonna finish her song by taking off her underpants. | Geiss 会以脱掉内裤来结束演出 |
[19:06] | However,the process was a pleasant reminder | 但过程提醒了大家 |
[19:08] | that some of us are,in fact,better than others. | 一些人确实出类拔萃 |
[19:10] | There was one clear standout in my opinion. | 这一直是我的观点 |
[19:13] | No,i know. He was my favorite too,but we can’t. | 我明白 我也喜欢他 不过不行 |
[19:15] | He’s crazy. We have to start over. | 他是疯子 我们必须再来一次 |
[19:17] | All actors are crazy,lemon, | Lemon 所有演员都是疯子 |
[19:19] | and the more talented they are,the crazier they are. | 越有才的越不正常 |
[19:21] | I mean,look at jenna and tracy. | 看看Jenna和Tracy |
[19:23] | They handed in a check request form for $600,000 worth of gas. | 他们要求报销60万的汽油费 |
[19:28] | Your job is to manage the crazy and bring out the talent. | 你的工作是压制住疯狂行为 激发他们的才华 |
[19:31] | Crazy is one thing,he’s a psychopath. | 疯是一回事 他可是变态狂 |
[19:33] | You’re wrong. He’s a good person. | 你错了 他是个好人 |
[19:35] | And this conversation is over. We’re hiring the robot. | 谈话结束 我们要签下机器人 |
[19:38] | The robot… | 那个机器人… |
[19:40] | is the guy that you like. | 你喜欢他啊 |
[19:43] | And you think he’s the best… because? | 你看上他哪一点? |
[19:47] | Because he was the only one of them, | 因为只有他 |
[19:48] | the only person in new york | 全纽约只有他 |
[19:50] | that would shake the hand of a man with bedbugs. | 和有虱子的人握手 |
[19:52] | Lemon,we’re not just hiring an actor. | Lemon 我们雇的不是演员 |
[19:55] | We’re hiring a coworker,a human being, | 我们雇的是同事 是有感情的人 |
[19:57] | and i say we hire the one who lives by the code of the robot. | 我们雇个有机器人准则的人 |
[20:01] | Care. | 关心 |
[20:03] | Love. | 爱 |
[20:05] | Live. | 生活 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:07] | So instead of starting from scratch,we are hiring the robot. | 省去麻烦 我们就雇机器人吧 |
[20:12] | On the show. To act. | 让他来节目里 演戏 |
[20:19] | Boy,i hope he speaks english. | 天哪 希望他会说英语 |
[20:23] | Yikes. | 不妙 |
[20:33] | 30 rock 404 |