时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Now,remind me,did you just do the philadelphia cotillion, | 告诉我 你是否在费城隆重亮相登场 |
[00:16] | or did you also debut internationally? | 或者你还来了次国际型亮相? |
[00:18] | I’m happy to say that I don’t even get that. | 我很高兴告诉你我甚至都没听懂 |
[00:20] | – How was your trip? – Terrible. | – 你的旅行怎么样? – 糟透了 |
[00:21] | I had to give up my window seat to some sevenyearold | 我不得不把我靠窗的座位 让给个七岁的家伙 |
[00:23] | who had to sit next to her precious mommy. | 就因为她必须坐在宝贝妈咪旁边 |
[00:25] | What about the actual purpose of your tr? | 你旅行的真正效果怎么样? |
[00:27] | How is the search for the new cast member going? | 寻找新演员的事进行的怎么啦? |
[00:29] | Okay. I saw a few good alternative comics in San Francisco. | 我去旧金山 见到了些不错的非主流喜剧演员 |
[00:33] | San Francisco? | 旧金山? |
[00:34] | I asked you to find an actor from middle America,a real person. | 我让你去找个来自美国中部的演员 一个真实的人 |
[00:38] | You’re not going to find him in the people’s gaypublic of drugifornia. | 在同性恋瘾君子乐土上是找不到的 |
[00:41] | Jeez,relax. I’m also setting up auditions in toronto. | 天啊 放松点 我还在多伦多安排了面试 |
[00:44] | Canada? Why not just go to iraq? | 加拿大? 为什么不直接去伊拉克? |
[00:47] | The television audience doesn’t want your elitist east coast, | 电视节目观众不想看 你那些来自东海岸的精英 |
[00:50] | alternative,intellectual,leftwing… | 非主流 知识分子 左翼分子… |
[00:51] | Jack,just say Jewish. This is taking forever. | Jack 说犹太人就好了 这样说下去没完了 |
[00:53] | Stop trying to amuse yourself and start thinking about | 不要再自娱自乐了 开始想想 |
[00:55] | what makes actual human beings laugh. | 怎么才能娱乐现实生活中的人 |
[00:59] | Who wants… | 谁想要… |
[01:00] | my puddings! | 我做的布丁! |
[01:05] | Now that’s what I’m talking about. | 看 这才是我刚才提到的效果 |
[01:07] | What a dumb… | 真是个傻子… |
[01:08] | oh,no,he’s really hurt. | 哦 等等 他真的受伤了 |
[01:10] | Hey,tracy,did you hear? | 嘿 Tracy 你听说了吗? |
[01:12] | Fred dawkins,the incredibly overweight guy | Fred Dawkins 那个极度超重男 |
[01:14] | that pacman was based on died last night. | “吃豆豆”的原型人物 昨晚死了 |
[01:17] | I will eat a bowl of cherries | 我会吃一大碗樱桃 |
[01:18] | and some ghost meat in his honor. | 和鬼的肉来纪念他 |
[01:20] | Orange and black decorations? | 橘黄色和黑色的装饰品? |
[01:22] | Is this halloween or princeton parents’ weekend? | 是过万圣节 还是普林斯顿大学家长周? |
[01:25] | I don’t know whether to be scared or proud of my cousin. | 我不知道应该为我的表弟 感到害怕还是骄傲 |
[01:27] | – It’s halloween,sir. – Proud it is. | – 是过万圣节 先生 – 那就是骄傲 |
[01:29] | But this “almost all saints’ day” | 但是这个即将来到的”万圣节” |
[01:32] | isn’t gonna be much of a celebration. | 并不值得大肆庆祝 |
[01:34] | I just heard that worldfamous clog dancer | 我刚听说那个著名的木屐舞舞者 |
[01:36] | jugbert cody has gone to a better place. | Jugbert Cody去了个更好的地方 |
[01:39] | He’s in cabo? | 他现在在卡波圣卢卡斯? |
[01:40] | No,sir. He passed away. | 不 先生 他去世了 |
[01:42] | But at least he died doing what he loved… | 但至少他死的时候做着自己喜欢的事… |
[01:45] | blogging on the huffington post. | 在”哈芬顿邮报”网站上写博客 (著名政治博客站点) |
[01:49] | Two down,one to go. | 两个倒下了 还差一个 |
[01:50] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[01:51] | The rule of threes… | 万事皆三原则… |
[01:52] | celebrities always die in groups of three. | 名流们总是三个一伙的死去 |
[01:54] | You better be careful,tray. | 你最好小心一点 Tracy |
[01:56] | Yeah,right. That’s not a real thing. | 哦 对 才没有这回事 |
[02:05] | This is gonna be the scariest princeton parents’ weekend ever! | 这将是至今为止最恐怖的 普林斯顿大学家长周! |
[02:20] | 30 rock s04e03 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[02:28] | hey,I read your rewrite. | 嘿 我读了你的改写稿 |
[02:35] | Start over,you hack! | 重写一遍 你个臭码字的! |
[02:37] | Miss maroney,are you okay? | Maroney小姐 你还好吧? |
[02:38] | Oh,I’m fine. | 哦 我没事 |
[02:40] | Just reminding the writers who’s boss. | 提醒那些编剧谁才是老大 |
[02:42] | With this new actor coming in, | 当那个新演员来了后 |
[02:43] | I want to make sure I get taken care of. | 我要确保我会得到优待 |
[02:45] | I’m not gonna be pushed aside and forgotten, | 我不要被晾在一边 被人遗忘 |
[02:48] | like that time at my sister’s funeral. | 就像那次在我妹妹的丧礼上一样 |
[02:49] | Ma’am,I don’t think bullying people | 女士 我不认为恐吓别人 |
[02:51] | is the way to get them to help you. | 能让他们来帮助你 |
[02:53] | This is show business. | 我们身处的可是演艺圈 |
[02:54] | Being nice gets you nowhere. | 友善待人不会给你任何好处 |
[02:56] | No. Being nice can get you everywhere. | 错了 友善待人会让你处处遇贵人 |
[02:59] | Florence henderson used to bake cookies for the brady bunch writers. | Florence Henderson曾给 “布雷迪家庭”的编剧烤饼干吃 |
[03:03] | And,in return,they wrote her the role of a lifetime, | 作为回报 他们给她写了个受用一生的角色 |
[03:07] | as her own grandma hutchins. | 演她自己的外婆Hutchins |
[03:09] | I don’t really remember the brady bunch,’cause I was too young. | 我记不清”布雷迪家庭”了 当时我太年轻了 |
[03:17] | But being nice to the writers… | 不过对编剧们和颜悦色… |
[03:20] | interesting idea. | 有意思的想法 |
[03:22] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[03:25] | Excuse me,Mr. Donaghy. | 打扰 Donaghy先生 |
[03:26] | I wasn’t sure if you were participating | 我不确定你是否参加今年的 |
[03:28] | in this year’s pumpkincarving contest, | 南瓜雕刻比赛 |
[03:30] | or,if like last year,I should go jump up my own ass. | 或是 像去年一样 我应该滚蛋 |
[03:33] | Same as last year. | 和去年一样 |
[03:35] | Uh,hang on. | 哦 等等 |
[03:36] | Kenneth,you’re from georgia,aren’t you? | Kenneth 你来自乔治亚州 对吗? |
[03:39] | Stone mountain,sir. | 石头山 先生 |
[03:40] | Although when the parcells first came to America, | 虽然我家祖先们一开始来到美国时 |
[03:42] | they lived in a town called sexcriminalboat. | 他们住在一个叫做 性罪犯之舟的镇上 |
[03:46] | Do you think that’s cherokee? | 你觉得那会是切罗基族人吗? |
[03:47] | Uh,no,I mean,you’re a middle American,a Joe average. | 哦 不 我意思是 你来自美国中部 是一个普通人 |
[03:52] | You’re the only one around here who knows what ordinary people want. | 你是这里唯一一个 知道普通大众需求的人 |
[03:56] | So tell me… what makes you laugh? | 告诉我 … 什么能让你开怀? |
[03:59] | The usual,I suppose. | 平常事就行 |
[04:01] | Two hobos sharing a bean… | 两个流浪汉分享一颗豆… (另有两个流浪汉只有一颗头之意) |
[04:04] | lady airline pilots. | 女飞行员 |
[04:08] | I remember,growing up in stone mountain, | 我记得 在石头山长大时 |
[04:10] | my whole family would go down to the chuckle hut. | 我们全家会去Chuckle Hut |
[04:12] | That’s the local comedy club? | 那是当地的喜剧俱乐部吗? |
[04:14] | Oh,no,sir. It’s a chuckle hut. | 哦 不 先生 就是Chuckle Hut |
[04:16] | You see,the chuckle is the part of the pig | 看 Chuckle是猪身上 |
[04:18] | between the tail and the anus. | 位于尾巴和肛门之间的部分. |
[04:20] | But at night,the chuckle hut becomes the laugh factory, | 但到了晚上 Chuckle Hut就变成了笑料工厂 |
[04:25] | and that’s a comedy club. | 那才是喜剧俱乐部 |
[04:29] | Lemon,cancel your trip to toronto. | Lemon 取消去多伦多的行程 |
[04:31] | We’re going to stone mountain,georgia. | 我们去乔治亚州的石头山 |
[04:33] | ****** | 写完马上走? |
[04:38] | hey,Frank,what is this? | 嘿 Frank 这是什么? |
[04:41] | It’s an Evite to our halloween party. | 这是一份我们 万圣节派对的电子邀请 |
[04:44] | I don’t want to do that again. | 我不想再办了 |
[04:46] | Remember last year? | 还记得去年吗? |
[04:49] | Hey,I work across the street, | 嘿 我在街对面工作 |
[04:51] | and I saw you guys are having a halloween party. | 我看见你们在举行万圣节派对 |
[04:54] | Yeah,we are. | 是啊 |
[04:55] | Could you close your blinds? | 你们能合上百叶窗吗? |
[04:57] | You’re really bumming all of us out. | 你们把我们给郁闷到了 |
[05:00] | It’s humiliating. | 太丢人了 |
[05:01] | Guys,we can’t give up on halloween. | 伙计们 我们不能放弃万圣节 |
[05:04] | It’s a magical night where women dress slutty and drink too much, | 这是个神奇的夜晚 会让女人们 一边穿得淫荡一边喝得大醉 |
[05:07] | where we can hide our bodies in bulky costumes. | 也能让我们藏身在庞大的戏服里 |
[05:10] | We’ve got to keep trying. | 我们得继续努力尝试 |
[05:12] | But we suck. | 但我们水平很烂 |
[05:13] | Yes,but anything can happen on halloween. | 是啊 但万圣节 万事皆有可能 |
[05:16] | Up is down. Black is white. | 上下颠倒 黑白反转 |
[05:18] | Good is evil. And evil… becomes good. | 好的变成坏的 坏的…变成好的 |
[05:21] | Hey,writers. I baked you cookies. | 嘿 编剧们 我给你们烤了饼干 |
[05:28] | Jack! You have to help me. | Jack! 你必须救我 |
[05:30] | I’m gonna die any minute. | 我随时都会死 |
[05:32] | – What are you talking about? – Celebrities. | – 你在说什么呢? – 娱乐圈的名流们 |
[05:34] | They always die in groups of three. | 他们总是三个三个的死 |
[05:36] | Two already died,and I might be the next to go. | 已经死了俩了 我可能是下一个 |
[05:39] | That’s ridiculous. | 这也太荒谬了 |
[05:40] | I got to go somewhere where nothing will happen to me. | 我要去个不会发生意外的地方 |
[05:42] | Can you get me on Charlie rose? | 你能帮我联系上Charlie Rose吗? |
[05:45] | Tracy,you have nothing to worry about. | Tracy 你不需要担心任何事 |
[05:46] | The rule of threes is a myth that doesn’t exist, | 万事皆三原则是杜撰出来的 它并不存在 |
[05:48] | like going bald with dignity. | 就像神态自若的面对秃发 |
[05:51] | That said,I would prefer if you take the next one. | 也就是说 我希望你抓住机会当下一个 |
[05:55] | So this all started when their plane crashed? | 就是说一切开始于 他们的飞机坠毁后? |
[05:57] | That’s lost. | 这是”迷失”啊 |
[05:58] | Oh,right. | 哦 对 |
[06:00] | You know,I met j. J. Abrams once. | 知道吗 我见过J.J.Abrams一次 |
[06:02] | And I don’t know what this means, | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[06:04] | but he said the Island is just Hurley’s dream. | 但是他说那个岛 只是Hurley的梦镜而已 |
[06:09] | Why is jenna hanging out with us? | 为什么Jenna会和我们混在一起? |
[06:11] | ‘Cause she’s freaking out about the new cast member. | 因为她害怕将来的新演员 |
[06:13] | So she’s trying to suck up. | 所以她试着走亲民路线 |
[06:15] | I don’t like having her around. | 我不喜欢有她在身边 |
[06:16] | Don’t worry. We’ll get rid of her,one prank at a time. | 别担心 我们会甩掉她的 来次恶作剧吧 |
[06:19] | There my buddies are. | 我的伙伴们在这里 |
[06:23] | Oh,wow,they painted the ceiling in here. | 哇哦 他们粉刷了这里的天花板 |
[06:28] | We’re going to find the perfect person for the show down here, | 我们要在这儿找到一个完美演员 |
[06:30] | someone who represents the real America. | 一个代表真正美国的人 |
[06:33] | Jack,for the 80th time, | Jack 说了八十遍了 |
[06:35] | no part of America is more American than any other part. | 美国各处都是一样的 |
[06:38] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[06:40] | Small towns are where you see the kindness | 小城镇里你能看见 |
[06:42] | and goodness and courage of everyday americans… | 仁慈善良和有勇气的普通美国人… |
[06:45] | the folks who are teaching our kids,running our prisons, | 那些人教育着我们的孩子 管理者我们的监狱 |
[06:48] | growing our cigarettes… | 培育着我们的烟草… |
[06:49] | people who are still living by core American values. | 他们仍然活在美国核心价值观中 |
[06:53] | There are plenty of core American values in new York. | 在纽约也有许多美国核心价值观 |
[06:56] | But there are not restaurants called fatty fat sandwich ranch. | 但那里没有叫做 肥肥三明治牧场的餐馆 |
[06:59] | Turn here. Turn here! | 快拐弯 拐弯! |
[07:04] | Lemon,if this is going to play out like lunch, | 如果这玩意以你午餐的方式消耗完 |
[07:06] | I suggest you crack your window now | 我建议你给车窗开条缝 |
[07:08] | and save yourself the embarrassment in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟内都不用感到尴尬了 (Lemon”气”场太强大) |
[07:11] | Now,they have hush puppies here, | 现在 他们这里也有”暇步士”了 |
[07:13] | which you might know better as a knish or a beignet. | 就是你熟知的夹馅烤饼或是带馅煎饼 |
[07:17] | I know what you’re trying to do,Jack. | 我知道你在干吗 Jack |
[07:18] | You want to paint me as this new York snob. | 你试着把我描绘成个 来自纽约的势利小人 |
[07:21] | Can I share with you my world view? | 我能与你分享我的世界观吗? |
[07:23] | I’d rather hear you sing rocket man again. | 我更愿意听你重唱”火箭客” |
[07:25] | All of humankind has one thing in common… | 全人类有个共通点… |
[07:29] | the sandwich. | 就是三明治 |
[07:31] | I believe that all anyone really wants in this life | 我相信 所有人一生中真正想要的 |
[07:34] | is to sit in peace and eat a sandwich. | 就是安静地坐着吃一份三明治 |
[07:37] | What a surprise… your world view is foodbased. | 太令人吃惊了 你的世界观建立在食物上的 |
[07:39] | And who am I to say that my delicious Italian sub | 我有什么资格 说美味的意大利馅三明治 |
[07:43] | is better than its stone mountain equivalent? | 比石头山的同种更好吃? |
[07:46] | Which is why I will have the carp po’boy with extra chuckle. | 这也是我要点欢乐鲤鱼三明治的原因 |
[07:56] | Keep refreshing. | 继续刷新 |
[07:57] | Maybe Andy dick has died in the last 20 seconds. | 或许Andy Dick在20秒前死了 |
[08:00] | Okay,I’ll keep looking. | 好吧 我会一直看着的 |
[08:02] | No,I have to take matters into my own hands. | 不行 我得自己掌控全局 |
[08:10] | – Hello? – Boo! | – 你好? – 嘣! |
[08:11] | Who is this? | 哪位? |
[08:14] | Hey,Betty,it’s t. J. | 嘿 |
[08:16] | Tracy! | Betty 我是T.J. |
[08:17] | I haven’t seen you since that rappinggrandma movie we did. | 自从一起拍了饶舌外婆那部电影后 我就没再见过你 |
[08:21] | You were so funny as the rapping grandma. | 你演的饶舌外婆真是太搞笑了 |
[08:24] | So how are you feeling? | 你现在感觉怎么样? |
[08:26] | Any arm pain? | 胳膊痛不? |
[08:27] | Shortness of breath? | 喘得上来气不? |
[08:28] | Plans to investigate corruption in russia? | 想调查俄罗斯腐败案不? |
[08:31] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:33] | Are you calling because the pacman guy and jugbert cody died? | 你打电话过来 是因为吃豆男和Jugbert Cody死了? |
[08:38] | – Is this a “rule of threes” call? – Um,no. | – 这是和”万事皆三”有关的电话? – 呒 不是的 |
[08:41] | Nice try,jordan,but I am going to be at your funeral. | 干的不错 Jordan 但我会去参加你的葬礼 |
[08:46] | I will bury you. | 亲手埋了你 |
[08:54] | oh,this carp sandwich is not agreeing with my world view. | 这个鲤鱼三明治不怎么同意我的世界观 |
[08:56] | Hello,there,folks. | 你们好 伙计 |
[08:57] | How y’all doing on this fine october… | 你们在这个美好的十月过的怎么样… |
[08:59] | we have reservations under donaghy and lemon,and we need keys. | 我们用Donaghy和Lemon的名字预定过 给我们钥匙 |
[09:02] | Are y’all from new York? | 你们都来自纽约? |
[09:04] | Yes. How can you tell? | 对 你怎么看出来的? |
[09:05] | – New York people,always in a real big… – hurry,yeah. | – 纽约客 总是显得很… – 匆忙 对 |
[09:10] | No,it’s not because we’re from new York. | 可不是说每个来自纽约的人 |
[09:12] | We’re all the same sandwiches. | 都会要同样的三明治 |
[09:15] | You all have a beagle with you? | 你们带猎兔犬了? |
[09:16] | Just give us our rooms. | 你快开房间吧 |
[09:24] | Oh,my God. | 上帝 |
[09:27] | Tell me about the peach festival. | 给我说说蜜桃节 |
[09:29] | Oh,peach festival… | 蜜桃节啊… |
[09:30] | they got peach preserves,of course, | 自然会有蜜桃果酱 |
[09:33] | peach pie,peach wine,peach jerky… | 蜜桃派 蜜桃酒 蜜桃干 |
[09:38] | peach butter… | 蜜桃酱… |
[09:40] | unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[09:41] | I have to apologize. | 真是不好意思 |
[09:43] | You know what they should do with people like her? | 你知道应该怎么对付这种人吗? |
[09:45] | They should round them all up and put them on an Island. | 应该全都圈起来丢到岛上去 |
[09:47] | Oh,wait,they already have. | 等下 他们已经这么做了 |
[09:49] | It’s called Manhattan. | 那个岛就是曼哈顿 |
[09:51] | Down here we call it sexcriminalboat. | 我们这管它叫性罪犯之舟 |
[09:56] | Maybe spend some photoshop there. | 这应该PS一下 |
[09:57] | Hey,Frank. | 嗨 Frank |
[09:59] | Do you know sacha,Michael,and gay Michael? | 认识一下Sacha Michael 和同志Michael |
[10:02] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问个问题吗? |
[10:05] | Why? | 怎么回事? |
[10:10] | Oh,God,it’s bad enough having jenna hang out here. | 天哪 Jenna在这转悠已经够烦的了 |
[10:13] | Now she’s bringing her friends? | 又加上她这些朋友? |
[10:16] | How can a dude in a midriff top dominate me like that? | 穿个露脐装居然还想蔑视我? |
[10:19] | I like those guys. | 我挺喜欢他们的 |
[10:20] | I might hang out with them on halloween. | 万圣夜我可能和他们在一起 |
[10:22] | What? Why? | 啊? 为什么? |
[10:23] | Have you ever been to a gay halloween? | 你经历过同志万圣夜吗? |
[10:25] | It’s amazing. | 太震撼了 |
[10:26] | Last year my girlfriends and I went to mario cantone’s party | 去年我和女友 一起去了马里奥卡通派对 |
[10:29] | in a renovated Barn in chelsea. | 在切尔西一个翻修的牲口棚里举行的 |
[10:31] | So that’s where all the girls are on halloween… | 原来万圣节的时候… |
[10:34] | at awesome gaydude parties. | 辣妹都喜欢去同志派对 |
[10:37] | Oh,my God,we go so crazy. | 额滴神 我们玩的太HIGH了 |
[10:39] | We kiss each other,get into vans,black out. | 互相接吻 跑到货车里 烂醉如泥 |
[10:43] | I mean,I’m engaged,but not on halloween. | 我是说 即便我已经订婚 万圣夜也可以放纵一下 |
[10:50] | Stop! Stop filling jenna’s wigs with raw shrimp. | 快停下! 别往Jenna的假发里塞活虾了 |
[10:53] | – Why? – We need to pretend to be jenna’s friends | – 怎么了? – 我们要和Jenna套瓷了 |
[10:55] | for the next 24 hours. | 起码装24小时 |
[10:57] | She’s our ticket to a gay halloween. | 她能带我们参加同志万圣夜 |
[11:01] | How come when jenna suggests it,everybody’s on board? | 为什么Jenna一说 大家就同意了 |
[11:03] | No,lutz. Jenna attracts gay guys. | 不是 Lutz Jenna是同志之友 |
[11:06] | Gay guys throw awesome halloween parties. | 同志的万圣节派对都很赞 |
[11:09] | Hot girls go to awesome halloween parties. | 辣妹喜欢拉风的派对 |
[11:13] | Ergo,if we’re jenna’s friends… | 因此 如果我们是Jenna的朋友… |
[11:15] | we spend halloween… | 我们就能见到… |
[11:17] | – with hot girls. – With gay guys… | – 辣妹 – 同志… |
[11:18] | hot girls. | 辣妹 |
[11:22] | God,are you doing this to me | 上帝 你在惩罚我吗? |
[11:24] | ’cause I took that blind guy’s hot dog? | 就因为我拿了那个盲人的热狗? |
[11:28] | Who was at the door? | 刚才谁敲门? |
[11:29] | You probably know him as “hick at the reception desk,” | 是你心中的”土鳖接待员” |
[11:33] | but his name is travis hoagle, | 他叫Travis Hoagle |
[11:36] | and,uh,he brought you something for your stomach. | 而且… 还给你买了些对胃好的东西 |
[11:40] | What is this? “peppy bismilk”? | 这是什么? “Peppy Bismilk”? (山寨Pepto-Bismol 宝洁旗下肠胃药) |
[11:43] | Why is everything a little different here? | 这里怎么什么都不太一样? |
[11:45] | – I hate it! – You hate it? You hate travis hoagle… | – 我讨厌这样! – 讨厌? 你讨厌Travis Hoagle… |
[11:49] | choir member,desert storm veteran,father of three? | 唱诗班成员 海湾战争老兵 三个孩子的父亲? |
[11:53] | I made all that up,but you get my point. | 我编的 但你明白我的意思 |
[11:55] | Do you even care that I am not feeling well? | 你有没有注意到我不太舒服? |
[11:58] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[12:02] | There,there. | 摸摸 |
[12:03] | Thank you. That’s nice. | 谢谢 你真好 |
[12:08] | Well,I’d love to stay and do this all night, | 我很乐意整晚都这么陪你 |
[12:10] | but one of us has to go to the laugh factory. | 但我们中得有一个去欢乐工厂 |
[12:13] | No,I don’t want you going there alone. | 我不想让你一个人去 |
[12:15] | Yes,you do. | 我可以的 |
[12:16] | The people here… they’re the audience we’re trying to reach. | 这儿的人都是我们的潜在收视群体 |
[12:19] | I get them. I know what they want. | 我明白他们 知道他们想要什么 |
[12:21] | I’m gonna find somebody great tonight. | 今晚我会找到一个出色的演员 |
[12:26] | Hey,Rick,what’s the difference between your girlfriend and your truck? | 嗨 Rick 你女友和卡车有什么区别? |
[12:29] | I don’t know,pumpkin. What is the difference? | 不知道啊 南瓜头 有什么区别呢? |
[12:31] | Your truck don’t yell at you every time you get gas. | 放屁的时候卡车不会对你大吼大叫 |
[12:37] | Wonderful. Bravo | 太棒了 |
[12:45] | hey… actor friend. | 嗨… 我的演员朋友 |
[12:48] | So what are we all doing together for halloween? | 咱们万圣夜都干什么呢? |
[12:52] | Oh,well,sacha and the michaels usually have a party. | Sacha和两位Michael一般会举行派对 |
[12:56] | Oh,’cause lutz and toof and I always have a party. | 哦 Lutz Toof和我一般也举行派对 |
[13:01] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[13:02] | What if we combined parties, | 我们不如合并一下 |
[13:05] | threw one big party here in the studio? | 在摄影棚里办个大派对怎么样? |
[13:07] | – Is that crazy? – No. Let’s do that. | – 可行吗? – 当然 就这么办吧 |
[13:11] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[13:13] | That gesture. | 这个动作… |
[13:14] | I like people who do that. | 我最爱了 |
[13:19] | A party with them? | 和他们一起派对? |
[13:21] | Oh,don’t look at me like I’m a football game. | 别像看橄榄球赛一样看着我 |
[13:23] | I need those guys. | 我需要他们 |
[13:25] | I’ve been using them to make sure | 我要以此确保 |
[13:26] | I’m taken care of when the new actor gets here. | 新演员来了我还能混下去 |
[13:28] | Girl,I don’t even have the energy to tell you | 妞 我都懒得花力气去说了 |
[13:31] | what’s happening here,so read my face. | 请直接看我的表情 |
[13:36] | Oh,my God! | 天哪! |
[13:38] | They’re using me to get invited to gay halloween | 他们想利用我加入同志万圣夜 |
[13:40] | so they can meet hot girls. | 这样就能遇到辣妹了 |
[13:42] | In metro news,Mary Hillman is going to gaffney for the weekend | 都市新闻 Mary Hillman周末要去加夫尼 (卡罗莱纳 切罗基郡首府) |
[13:45] | and hopes that Martha or stephanie will water her plants. | 所以希望Martha 或者Stephanie能帮忙浇花 |
[13:49] | And now an update on… | 接下来是… |
[13:50] | very small town. | 真是个小地方 |
[14:00] | Morning,lemon. I brought you a ginger ale. | 早上好 Lemon 给你买了姜汁汽水 |
[14:02] | “Schwupps ginny pale”? | (山寨Schweppes Ginger Ale) |
[14:04] | This place is the worst. | 这是什么鬼地方! |
[14:06] | Don’t worry. We’re leaving. | 别担心 我们要离开了 |
[14:07] | Our work here is done. | 工作顺利结束 |
[14:09] | In entertainment news, local funnymanand subshop owner Rick Wayne | 娱乐新闻 本土滑稽演员和快餐店老板Rick Wayne |
[14:13] | has been hired by a catholic | 被一名天主教徒雇用 |
[14:15] | to appear on tgs with a black fella. | 将和一名黑人一起出现在女生秀上 |
[14:18] | – What? – Hear me out. | – 什么? – 听我说 |
[14:20] | We’re hiring Rick Wayne and pumpkin. | 我们雇用Rick Wayne和南瓜头 |
[14:23] | It’s a ventriloquist act. | 是口技表演哦 |
[14:24] | Oh,I’m too sick to handle this. | 天 我真是没法忍受这样的事了 |
[14:26] | See,you think you’re not this prejudiced,arrogant new yorker, | 你不认为自己是充满偏见 不可一世的纽约客 |
[14:28] | but you are,because in your mind, | 但你就是 因为在你的观念中 |
[14:30] | a southern ventriloquist act can’t be funny. | 南部的口技表演就不可能搞笑 |
[14:33] | But you know who does think it’s funny? | 但你知道都有谁觉得搞笑吗? |
[14:34] | These people… these wonderful,folksy,simple… | 这些 善良的 质朴的 单纯的… |
[14:37] | stop calling them simple. | 别提他们的单纯了 |
[14:39] | You know what? You’re the prejudice one. | 知道吗? 你才是有偏见的那个 |
[14:41] | Sure,some of these people are simple, | 没错 确实有些人很单纯 |
[14:43] | but some of them are smart,like matlock… | 但有些人像Matlock一样聪明… (NBC同名电视剧) |
[14:46] | or wholesome,like elly mae clampett. | 有些像Elly Mae Clampett一样阳光 (1993年电影”豪门新人类”主要人物) |
[14:48] | And some of them are skeevy dirt bags like the dukes of hazzard, | 有些像”正义先锋”一样是社会渣滓 (其实他们是开车躲贪官) |
[14:52] | driving around like maniacs. | 开车在街上横冲直撞 |
[14:53] | Children use those roads. | 这路上可有小孩经过啊 |
[14:55] | My point is americans are the same everywhere | 我的意思是 哪里的美国人都一样 |
[14:59] | in that we are all different. | 我们求同存异 |
[15:01] | You’re wrong,lemon. | 你错了 Lemon |
[15:02] | These people are better,purer. | 他们更善良 更纯洁 |
[15:04] | Do you know what I did this morning? | 你知道我今天早上干什么了吗? |
[15:06] | I assisted in the birth of a foal. | 我去给小马驹接生了 |
[15:09] | They named it Jack. | 它被取名为Jack |
[15:12] | And it was delicious. | 而且它美味可口 |
[15:14] | I know what I’m doing here,lemon. | 我知道我在干什么 Lemon |
[15:16] | We’re hiring Rick and pumpkin. | 我们要雇用Rick和南瓜头 |
[15:18] | We’re not hiring anyone until I see them. | 在我见他们之前 不可能 |
[15:20] | Good God,lemon,your breath. | 天哪 Lemon 你口臭 |
[15:23] | When did you find time to eat a diaper that you found on the beach? | 你什么时候到海滩上捡尿布吃了? |
[15:30] | Hi,I’m trying to get to studio 6b from here. | 请问6B号演播室怎么走? |
[15:33] | I’m still finding my way around. | 路我还不太熟 |
[15:35] | You look clean. | 你看起来挺清爽 |
[15:36] | You a celebrity? | 你是名人? |
[15:38] | I have my own show on NBC. | 我在NBC有自己的节目 |
[15:40] | No. Celebrity. | 不 我是说名流 |
[15:44] | I was in a movie with queen latifah once. | 我和奎恩・拉提法演过电影 (芝加哥里演监狱长的黑人女演员) |
[15:45] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[15:47] | I’ll show you the shortcut. | 我带你走捷径 |
[15:50] | Okay,you’re sure this is the right way? | 你确定是这条路吗? |
[15:52] | Yes,queen latifah’s friend. | 当然 奎恩・拉提法的朋友 |
[15:54] | I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[15:59] | Mr. Jordan! | Jordan先生! |
[16:01] | Are you trying to kill Mr. Fallon with that hammer? | 你打算砸死Fallon先生吗? |
[16:03] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[16:05] | Is this a “rule of threes” thing? | 是因为那个”万事皆三”定律吗? |
[16:07] | Not cool,guy. | 这样可不好 |
[16:10] | I’m sorry,Ken. | 抱歉 Ken |
[16:12] | But I want to live. | 可我想活下去 |
[16:13] | Mr. Jordan,you’re going to be fine. | Jordan先生 你不会有事的 |
[16:16] | There is no rule of threes. | 没有什么”万事皆三”一说 |
[16:18] | – Iook out! – Okay,okay,truce. Truce,okay? | – 小心! – 好 停战 停 |
[16:22] | But if some celebrity doesn’t die soon, | 但是如果没有名流要毙命 |
[16:24] | I’m gonna kill my first guest tonight. | 我就要杀掉今晚的第一个嘉宾 |
[16:26] | It’s a dog who plays soccer. | 会踢足球的小狗 |
[16:28] | Really? That’s your first guest? | 真的? 那是你的第一个嘉宾? |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:34] | Pete,I’m not gonna let this happen. | Pete 我不能这样做 |
[16:36] | But what can you do? | 但你能怎么办? |
[16:38] | Well,Jack says I’m just an obnoxious new yorker, | Jack说我就是个让人反感的纽约客 |
[16:41] | so that’s what Rick Wayne is gonna get tonight. | 那Rick Wayne就尝尝这种滋味吧 |
[16:43] | And it’s gonna get ugly. | 事情会变得很难看的 |
[16:44] | What are you… | 你准备… |
[16:45] | oh,my God,you’re gonna heckle him, | 天 你打算在台下起哄 |
[16:47] | like that time I invited you to see my cover band. | 像上次我请你来看我的翻唱乐队一样 |
[16:49] | Yeah,and today the world is better off | 对啊 这个世界上没了您老 |
[16:51] | without the Pete hornberger Alan Parsons project project. | 翻唱亚伦帕森计划合唱团的计划 还真是美好很多呢 |
[16:56] | I may be dehydrated. | 我可能脱水了 |
[16:57] | I may still be working a little chuckle | 或许还是能喘两口气 |
[16:59] | out of my system,but don’t worry. | 但没关系 |
[17:01] | When I’m done,the last thing Rick Wayne and pumpkin | 见了我之后 Rick Wayne和南瓜头 |
[17:03] | are gonna want to do is come to new York. | 就再也不想去纽约了 |
[17:06] | You guys,I am so excited. | 伙计们 我好兴奋 |
[17:07] | I already put on my costume. | 我连服装都穿好了 |
[17:09] | Get it? I’m an Italian senator. | 看得懂吧? 我是意大利参议员 (贝卢斯科尼脸都丢这来了…) |
[17:16] | Don’t you love it? It’s gonna be awesome. | 喜欢吗? 今晚肯定很棒 |
[17:19] | And with one word,I can make it all go away. | 但只要我一句话 这一切就消失了 |
[17:23] | Wait,wwhat are you talking about? | 等下 你在说什么呢? |
[17:24] | Oh,cut the crap. | 好吧 废话少说 |
[17:25] | You boys are just pretending to like me to get in on gay halloween. | 你们假装喜欢我 不过是为了参加同志万圣夜 |
[17:28] | Okay. What do you want? | 好吧 你想怎么样? |
[17:31] | I want two good sketches a week, | 每周两份好的剧本 |
[17:33] | a promise to hate the new cast member, | 你们发誓要恨新演员 |
[17:35] | and no more making fun of me | 如果我误用了过时的文化词儿 |
[17:36] | when I misuse dated cultural references. | 也不许开我的玩笑 |
[17:38] | Okay? Are we cowabunga on this? | 好吗? 你们惊奇了吧? (误以为Cowabunga是同意的意思) |
[17:42] | – Fine,we’re… we’re cowabunga. – Good. | – 行 你说啥就是啥吧 – 很好 |
[17:44] | But if I wake up in any of your apartments tomorrow morning, | 如果我跟你们中的谁过夜了 |
[17:47] | you will buy me breakfast. | 他得负责早餐 |
[17:54] | All right,the last pig is in the chuckling chute. | 好吧 最后一只猪 已经在喷气槽上了 (前文Ken把Chuckle Chute错认为Chuckle Hut) |
[17:59] | And we’re now the laugh factory. | 我们变身为笑料工厂 |
[18:01] | We got a great show for y’all tonight, | 今晚将奉上精彩的演出 |
[18:02] | and we’re gonna get right to it | 现在就为你们请上 |
[18:04] | with stone mountain’s own Rick Wayne and pumpkin. | 本土明星Rick Wayne和南瓜头 |
[18:12] | All right,you asked for it. | 来了 你自找的 |
[18:16] | – Good evening,everyone. – How y’all doing? | – 晚上好 各位 – 过得怎么样? |
[18:19] | Hey,this your first time doing this? | 你是第一次上台吗? |
[18:21] | I’m sorry,I didn’t know it was filthy, | 不好意思 没注意到这个肮脏薄唇的 |
[18:23] | thinlipped hooker night here at the laugh factory. | 妓女也光顾了笑料工厂 |
[18:26] | Okay. I underestimated you. | 好吧 我低估你了 |
[18:28] | Knock,knock. Who’s there,pumpkin? | – 咚咚 – 谁啊 南瓜头? |
[18:30] | A ferretfaced skank. | 白脸小太妹 |
[18:32] | Yep,I see her too. | 没错 我也看到了 |
[18:34] | Get a job,hayseed. | 找个工作吧 乡巴佬 |
[18:36] | Are you still talking? | 还在说话吗? |
[18:37] | You are one mouthy bitch. | 真是个多嘴的婊子 |
[18:39] | I don’t go down to where you work and stop them from milking you. | 我可没去你工作的地方 碍着人家给你挤奶啊 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry,but that’s enough,sir. | 不好意思 差不多就行了 先生 |
[18:45] | You’re out of line. | 你这样就过分了 |
[18:46] | I’ll tell you what’s out of line. | 我给你说说什么叫过分吧 |
[18:47] | Your old lady’s knockers. | 你旁边老女人的大波 |
[18:49] | Good lord,woman. I wouldn’t you with elmo’s. | 上帝 我才不会用Elmo的*来*你 (Elmo是芝麻街中角色) |
[18:53] | Rick,pumpkin,what are you doing? | Rick 南瓜头 你们到底在干什么? |
[18:55] | A gentleman,whether he’s human or somehow more than human, | 作为绅士 或者一个正常人类 |
[18:59] | does not speak to a lady like that. | 都不会这样和一位女士说话 |
[19:01] | You two are wholesome and decent. | 你们应该很纯良 |
[19:03] | Oh,I get it. You think ’cause we talk like this,we’re all simple and quaint. | 哦 我明白了 因为我们这样说话 你就认为我们又单纯又传统 |
[19:06] | Well,I’m an amateur astronomer,and Rick’s black wife speaks French. | 可我是天文爱好者 Rick的黑人老婆还会说法语 |
[19:11] | Her name’s jamilla. | 她叫Jamilla |
[19:13] | See,I told you. There’s no “real America. | 看吧 我说过 没有什么真正的美国 |
[19:16] | ” You shut that dog rectum you call a mouth? | 你的嘴是说话的还是喷粪的? |
[19:20] | Yes,sir. | 是啊 先生 |
[19:23] | Why are you people laughing at this? | 这样的东西有什么好笑的? |
[19:24] | You’re supposed to be better,nicer,but you’re terrible. | 你们应该纯朴善良 但你们太可怕了 |
[19:27] | You’re all terrible,just like the people in new York. | 你们太可怕了 跟纽约人一模一样 |
[19:33] | All God’s children are terrible. | 上帝的子民都很可怕 |
[19:34] | Terrible,huh? I got a question for you there,pal. | 可怕? 我有个问题 兄弟 |
[19:37] | Do you ever find smaller heads orbiting your head? | 你有没有发现过 一个小头绕着你的头转? |
[19:43] | Is that a comment about the size of my head? | 你是在评价我头的大小吗? |
[19:45] | I’m a tall man,and it’s proportional to my frame. | 我个子很高 比例符合我的骨架 |
[19:48] | Your frame? What are they building there… a super walmart? | 骨架? 你这样打算建什么 沃尔玛超市? |
[19:54] | You come down here and say that. | 你有本事过来说 |
[19:55] | I can’t. I got a man’s arm stuck up me. | 做不到啊 一个男人的胳膊插在我身体里 |
[19:59] | But you know what that’s like. | 你应该知道这个感觉吧 |
[20:06] | I can’t believe I bought a fatty fat sandwich franchise! | 真不敢相信 我买下了肥肥三明治的经营权! |
[20:12] | Oh,God,he’s murdering me. His head is so much bigger up close! | 天哪 他要杀了我 他的头走近看更大了! |
[20:20] | The deal’s off,Wayne. | 合约取消 Wayne |
[20:22] | Lemon,to the kia sorrento! | Lemon 赶紧上车! (起亚的隐形广告 就不翻) |
[20:36] | 30 rock s04e03 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[20:41] | **** | Tray 快来啊 |
[20:43] | ***** | 不行 我不想死 |
[20:49] | ****** | 你怎么了 Ken? 那把菜刀是真的吧? |
[20:52] | ******* | 我倒希望是 刚接到妈妈电话 |
[20:55] | ******** | 西乔治亚州最受喜爱的南瓜头布偶 |
[20:59] | ****** | 死了 |
[21:00] | ******* | 太好了! |
[21:02] | ******** | 给我老婆说我去费城出差了 |