时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | i wrote that!i’m liz lemon. | 这书是我写的! 我就是Liz Lemon |
[00:22] | “if your man is over 30, “and still wears a nametag to work, that’s a dealbreaker. | “如果你的男友过了30岁 还戴工作证去上工 和他玩儿完吧” |
[00:27] | ” but not you, mike. | 说的不是你 Mike |
[00:29] | that’s not you. | 不是你 |
[00:32] | mike, leave my cutout alone. | Mike 别碰我的宣传板 |
[00:37] | okay, you know, i’m gonna do the same thing to your cutout. | 你知道吗 我会对你的宣传板做同样的事情 |
[00:40] | oh, wait, you don’t have one, because you’re nobody. | 哦 等等 你都没有那玩意 因为你是个无名小卒 |
[00:45] | blam-o!another successful interaction with a man! | 赢了! 又一次和男淫的成功互动! |
[01:06] | 30.rock Season 4 Episode 02 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[01:11] | yes, mr.geiss, of course. | 好的 Geiss先生 一定 |
[01:13] | well, i’ll only be in d.c.for the day, but if i find time, | 我只在华盛顿特区呆一天 但如果我有空 |
[01:16] | i’ll be sure to go see fonzie’s jacket. | 我一定去卖Fonzie夹克衫的店看看 |
[01:19] | you sit on it as well. | 你就慢慢等吧 |
[01:22] | hey, if you’re going to d.c., i lost my retainer there during a junior high field trip. | 嘿 如果你打算去华盛顿 我在初中春游时弄丢了牙套保持器 |
[01:26] | what can i do for you, lemon? | 有啥能效劳的 Lemon? |
[01:27] | well, i wanted to give you a copy of my book. | 这样 我想送你一本我写的书 |
[01:32] | they used your blurb. | 新书推荐广告用了你的话 |
[01:34] | “lemon numbers among my employees. | “Lemon 我员工中的一员” |
[01:37] | ” sir, your bus to washington leaves in half an hour. | 先生 你乘坐的开往华盛顿的大巴 半小时后就要开了 |
[01:40] | – you’re taking a bus? – i have to. | – 你搭巴士去那里? – 不得已啊 |
[01:42] | ever since these buffoons from detroit took private planes, | 自从那些来自底特律的小丑 都坐私人飞机后 |
[01:45] | the rest of us have to put on a show. | 我们这些人不得不装装样子 |
[01:46] | and now, your president-who, by the way, is kenyan and smokes cigarettes, | 现在 你们的总统大人 那个抽雪茄的肯尼亚人 |
[01:50] | has created an industry task force for microwaves and small appliances. | 为微波炉和小家电行业 打造了一支专案组 |
[01:54] | why?do you need to be bailed out with my tax dollars? | 为什么? 你需要纳税人掏钱救济吗? |
[01:57] | even if they wanted to, i wanted take it. | 就算他们想这么干 我也不会接受 |
[01:59] | it’s corporate welfare, lemon. | 这是公司的福利政策 Lemon |
[02:01] | granted, the microwave industry isn’t what it used to be, | 承认吧 微波炉行业今不如昔 |
[02:04] | and the american love affair with the microwave oven has cooled since its postwar heyday. | 美国人对微波炉的强烈爱好 也从战后的全盛期渐渐冷谈了下来 |
[02:09] | * and she told her daddy she was doin’ the microwave ?* | * 她告诉老爸她在干微波炉* |
[02:14] | * do the microwave ?* | * 在干微波炉* |
[02:18] | did that happen? | 有过那样的事吗? |
[02:20] | but, unlike detroit, we don’t need handouts or regulation. | 但不像底特律 我们不需要救济金和政策法规 |
[02:23] | i’m gonna go down there, talk circles around these hacks, | 我走一趟 去那些政客中游说一番 |
[02:27] | and catch the afternoon bus back to chinatown. | 然后坐下午的大巴回到唐人街 |
[02:29] | now, where was the last place you remember having your retainer? | 你最后看到 你的牙套保持器是在哪里? |
[02:33] | i took it out to eat astronaut ice cream at the air and space museum. | 是在航空博物馆 我取下来 为了吃太空冰淇淋 |
[02:36] | air and space… | 航空… |
[02:40] | if your man collects action figures, that’s a dealbreaker? | 如果你的男友收集玩偶 和他玩儿完? |
[02:43] | what?oh, yeah. | 啥? 哦 对 |
[02:45] | last weekend, i picked up this girl after practicing jedi moves in prospect park. | 上星期在眺望公园练完绝地武士步后 我勾搭了一个女孩 |
[02:48] | – also a dealbreaker. – i took her back to my house on the handlebars of my bike. | – 没戏的 – 她坐在我自行车把手上跟我回了家 |
[02:51] | – as is that. – snuck her inside, past my mom. | – 还是没戏 – 偷偷把她搞进屋 避开我老母 |
[02:53] | – wow, that’s four. – she sees my mint-condition hellboy figurine and starts quoting your dumb book! | – 喔 四点了 – 她看见了我崭新的地狱男爵塑像 然后就开始引用你那白痴的书! |
[02:58] | also, my girlfriend is mad. | 我也是 我女朋友也气坏了 |
[03:00] | in canada. | 她在加拿大 |
[03:04] | ms.lemon, would it be all right if i only worked 20 hours today? | Lemon女士 我今天只工作20小时可以吗? |
[03:08] | i’m volunteering at an animal shelter later on. | 我稍后要去动物收容所做义工 |
[03:10] | oh, of course.i didn’t know you did volunteer work. | 哦 没问题 我不知道你在当义工 |
[03:12] | oh, yes.i also help out at the pants for zoo animals program and big brother. | 是啊 我还参与动物园拯救计划 还有兄弟团项目(少年管教所) |
[03:17] | really?i did big sister in college.that little girl taught me how to use tampons. | 真的? 我在大学里参加过姐妹团 那个小姑娘教会了我用卫生棉条 |
[03:21] | oh, no, this big brother isn’t affiliated with the mentoring program. | 哦 不对 这个兄弟团与那种 良师益友联盟可没什么关系 |
[03:24] | it’s an organization that secretly watches people and makes sure they’re behaving properly. | 它是个私下盯着某些人 确保他们守规矩的组织 |
[03:34] | liz, i don’t if you saw the crawl on the tv guide channel, | Liz 我不知道你是否看了 电视预告下面的滚动字幕 |
[03:38] | but i’ve agreed to star in a sexy, supernatural thriller in the vein of twilight and true blood. | 我已答应出演一部火辣惊悚的超自然影片 类似于”暮光之城”和”真爱如血” |
[03:42] | oh, that’s good.the vampire movies are hot right now. | 哦 好呀 吸血鬼题材的电影现在很火 |
[03:45] | this is actually a werewolf picture that, for tax reasons, is shooting in iceland. | 事实上是一部讲述狼人的影片 因为税务的关系 要在冰岛拍摄 |
[03:49] | i play a moon scientist who’s trying to get to the bottom of things, | 我演一个试着弄清事情真相的 月球科学家 |
[03:52] | and who-spoiler alert-may herself be a werewolf. | 结果她-小心剧透哦-自己也成狼人了 |
[03:56] | we start shooting tonight. | -我们今晚就要开工 -去冰岛 今晚? |
[04:00] | you can’t leave.you have rehearsal tomorrow. | 你不能走 明天要彩排的 |
[04:02] | oh, well, why don’t you get the new cast member to cover for me? | 哦 那你为什么 不用那个新演员来代班呢? |
[04:07] | okay. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | look, i know that you’re mad about jack’s decision to bring in another actor, | 瞧 我理解你因为Jack 想招个新演员而生气 |
[04:12] | and you want to punish me. | 所以现在你就来惩罚我 |
[04:13] | punish you?please, liz. | 惩罚你? 拜托 Liz |
[04:16] | i’ve just always wanted to shoot a student werewolf movie in iceland, | 我不过一直希望去冰岛参加 一个由学生拍摄的狼人电影 |
[04:19] | where i’m filling in last-minute for victoria beckham. | 能在最后一刻顶替贝嫂上阵哦 |
[04:21] | or we could sit down and talk about this like adults. | 我们可以坐下来 像成年人那样好好谈谈 |
[04:24] | liz lemon!you booger face!i’m gonna kill you with a bazooka! | Liz Lemon! 你个贱人! 我想用火箭炮杀了你! |
[04:29] | i bought my wife that dumb book of yours, and the more angie reads it, the madder she gets at me. | 我给老婆买了本你这该死的书 Angie越读越生我的气 |
[04:33] | well, maybe that’s on you, tray. | 或许是因为你不对啊 Tray |
[04:35] | no, it’s off me! | 不 和我没有关系! |
[04:36] | a book hasn’t caused me this much trouble since where’s waldo went to that barber pole factory. | “寻找沃尔多”里的Waldo 走进理发店旋转招牌工厂 都没给我带来这么多麻烦 |
[04:41] | it’s on you liz lemon. | 都怪你 Liz Lemon |
[04:43] | and you will be punished. | 你会受到惩罚的 |
[04:50] | this’ll take ten minutes. | 这要花上十分钟的时间 |
[04:52] | let’s hit the meadowlands racetrack on the way home. | 回家路上我们来赌马吧 |
[04:54] | i’ve got a betting system based on horse penis size. | 我有一套根据马的老二大小 来下注的理论体系 |
[05:05] | is it true, mr.donaghy, that your executives routinely used company helicopters to dry their home tennis courts? | Donaghy先生 听说你们这些高官都用 公司的直升机来吹干自家网球场? |
[05:12] | yes, and no.yes, that did happen.no, it didn’t not happen. | 是的 不是 是的 发生过 不 没发生过 |
[05:15] | and that g.e.kept a party clown on retainer with a six-figure salary? | 通用公司还花6位数的薪水 请了个宴会小丑? |
[05:18] | when silly willy’s fee was amortized over all birthdays companywide- | 小丑的费用是被分摊到 全公司范围内每个生日上的 |
[05:21] | i’m being told that company money is being gambled at racetracks. | 我还知道公司的钱被用来赛马赌博 |
[05:24] | yes, but i have a system. | 是的 但我有一套理论的 |
[05:25] | in 2007, a g.e.officer used corporate funds to throw a cabaret-themed halloween party on fire island. | 2007年 一位职员挪用公款 在火岛举行了一场歌舞万圣节派对 |
[05:32] | as i recall, that was you. | 我记得那是你办的 |
[05:33] | mr.donaghy, i am overwhelmed by the negligence and incompetence. | Donaghy先生 我惊讶于你的玩忽职守和无能 |
[05:37] | it is an affront to your shareholders and, frankly, to the american people. | 这对股东是个侮辱 坦白地说 是对全美国人民的侮辱 |
[05:40] | listen, banks! | 听着 Banks! |
[05:42] | mr.banks, you go and tell your president the truth. | Banks先生 你回去实话告诉你的总统大人 |
[05:46] | we don’t need the government telling us how to run our industry. | 我们不需要政府来告诉我们 该怎么干我们这一行 |
[05:48] | i’ve heard enough. | 我听够了 |
[05:50] | why do you have a gavel?this isn’t the congress. | 你为什么拿着个木槌? 这里又不是美国国会 |
[05:52] | i brought it from home. | 我从家里带来的 |
[05:59] | congratulations, liz lemon. | 干得好 Liz Lemon |
[06:01] | now angie wants a break. | 现在Angie提出分居 |
[06:03] | so instead of going to a hotel, or my houseboat, which i cannot find, | 与其去宾馆 或是去我丢失的游艇 |
[06:07] | i’m staying with the woman that started this problem in the first place. | 我还是和你这个 一手导致这个局面的女人呆在一起 |
[06:11] | what?no.tracy, that is not fair. | 什么? 不行 Tracy 这样不公平 |
[06:13] | oh, yeah, there’s a garbage bag in the hallway with a reef shark in it. | 哦对了 走廊里有个装着珊瑚礁鲨的垃圾袋 |
[06:16] | just put him in the tub with a reef. | 把它放在有礁石的浴盆里就好了 |
[06:18] | what’s for dinner tonight?i want pierogies! | 今晚大餐吃什么? 我想吃馅饼! |
[06:25] | unfortunately, we’re not gonna be able to find homes for all these animals. | 很不幸 我们不能为每只动物都找到家庭 |
[06:29] | but, uh, you know, the most important thing is that | 不过 最关键的一点是 |
[06:31] | you not become emotionally attached to any of them. | 你不能和它们中任何一个产生感情 |
[06:34] | i grew up on a pig farm, sir, where all the animals, | 我在一个养猪场长大 那里所有的动物 |
[06:37] | even the birds that cleaned our teeth, were workers, not pets. | 就连清洁牙齿的小鸟都是工作者 而不是宠物 |
[06:42] | i never even had a dog, ’cause, as my mom would say, you can’t eat love. | 我从没有养过狗 因为我妈妈说过 你不能靠爱活着 |
[06:47] | and as my mom’s friend ron would say, “the donkey died. | 还有我妈妈的朋友Ron会说”驴死了 |
[06:50] | you’re the donkey now, kenneth. | 现在你就是驴了 Kenneth” |
[06:52] | just another animal. | 又来一只动物 |
[06:54] | might as well be a rat. | 还是做一只老鼠的好 |
[06:56] | an adorable rat, who shows you it’s okay to be scared during a thunderstorm. | 做一只可爱的老鼠 害怕打雷闪电也没关系 |
[07:01] | why, it seems crazy to me to even give a dog like this a name. | 为什么 在我看来给这样一只狗 起个叫Bandit的名字 |
[07:05] | for example, bandit. | 都很傻的哟 |
[07:07] | and that’s reggie, and up there is digger, | 这只叫Reggie 那只叫Digger |
[07:10] | well, the dogs scheduled to be put down today have red tags on them. | 预定在今天处决的狗 身上都有红色标签 |
[07:14] | i will adopt all of them. | 我要把它们都领养了 |
[07:16] | jonathan, call don geiss’ office and les winkler in corporate communications. | Jonathan 打电话给Don Geiss的办公室 还有信息交流部的Les Winkler |
[07:20] | tell susan cunningham, alan junkin, mark-jack. | – 通知Susan Cunningham和Alan Junkin和Mark |
[07:23] | – what took you so long? – banks, you son of a bitch. | – 怎么这么久才来? – Banks 你个混蛋 |
[07:25] | you know, revenge is a dish best served cold, jack. | Jack 复仇的滋味就像一盘凉菜 冷的才有味道 |
[07:30] | like…sashimi.or pizza. | 好比…生鱼片 或是披萨 |
[07:33] | you prefer cold pizza? | 你喜欢冷的披萨? |
[07:34] | the morning after, it’s the best. | 那种放了一夜的 是最好吃的 |
[07:36] | better than hot pizza?that’s insane. | 比热气腾腾的还好? 胡说八道 |
[07:37] | you don’t tell me what kind of pizza to like. | 你别告诉我该喜欢什么样的披萨 |
[07:39] | you don’t tell me anything anymore, jack! | 你什么都别说了 Jack! |
[07:44] | it was a year ago that you kicked me to the curb. | 从一年前你把我踢到一边后 |
[07:47] | i began plotting my revenge that very day. | 我就开始盘算我的复仇计划 |
[07:49] | i knew that i had to align myself with something more powerful than g.e. | 我知道我必须与 比通用公司跟强大的组织结盟 |
[07:52] | and since american idol is not on till january, that left the united states government. | 既然美国偶像一月才开播 就只剩下美国政府了 |
[07:56] | so i spent all last fall raising money, worming my way into the obamas’ inner circle. | 所以我去年秋天一直在筹款 一步步打入了奥巴马的核心集团 |
[08:02] | oh, my god, malia, he did not say that! | 哦 上帝啊 Malia(奥巴马之女) 他可没这么说过! |
[08:04] | let’s text him now. | 我们给他发短信吧 |
[08:06] | after the election, i could have had any ambassadorship i wanted. | 大选之后 我可以得到任何一个国家当大使 |
[08:10] | even to the world’s gayest country, ireland. | 甚至到全球最同性恋的国家 爱尔兰 |
[08:13] | instead, i suggested that i take on this task force. | 不过 我自告奋勇来到这个专案组 |
[08:16] | see, i had you in my sights the whole time. | 看见没有 我始终盯着你呢 |
[08:20] | what kind of gun was that? | 这算是哪门子枪? |
[08:21] | it’s a laser gun.it’s unstoppable. | 是把激光枪 是不可阻挡的 |
[08:23] | you listen to me, banks. | 听我说 Banks |
[08:25] | you keep your spray-tanned little hands off this company. | 你把你晒的匀称乌黑的小手 从这个公司身上拿开 |
[08:28] | too late. | 太迟了 |
[08:29] | your testimony’s gonna make headlines in every paper across the country tomorrow. | 你的证词会登上全国报刊的头条 |
[08:33] | but…it wasn’t a public hearing. | 但是…那不是个公开听证会啊 |
[08:36] | somebody must have “weaked” it. | 有人搞”砸”了 |
[08:38] | you did.you “weaked” it! | 是你走漏消息的! |
[08:40] | and i’m just getting started. | 这才刚开始呢! |
[08:41] | by the time i’m done, you’re gonna make aig look like the lehman brothers of microwaves. | 等完工了 你就会把美国国际集团 变成微波炉界的雷曼兄弟 |
[08:45] | you would destroy an entire company just to get me? | 你想因为我扳倒整个公司? |
[08:48] | think of the pensions, the employees, the kittens we use to test microwave strength. | 想想那些养老金 雇员 还有我们用来测试微波炉效力的猫咪 |
[08:53] | enjoy the view while you can, jack. | 趁现在多欣赏美景吧 Jack |
[08:54] | you’ll be here for about three days, tops. | 你在这最多呆三天了 |
[08:57] | oh, that’s all i’ll need, banks, you watch me. | 三天足够了 Banks 你等着瞧吧 |
[08:59] | i’ll make this company profitable so fast, the only headline will be, “donaghy saves g.e., marries your mom. | 我会让公司的效益迅速增加 新闻头条只能写 “Donaghy救了通用 娶了你老母” |
[09:05] | ” see you in a couple days, jack. | 过几天见 Jack |
[09:08] | laser shield. | 激光盾 |
[09:22] | tracy and liz’s residence.tracy speaking. | Tracy和Liz的家 我是Tracy |
[09:25] | tracy, it’s jenna.is liz there? | 我是Jenna Liz在吗? |
[09:27] | it’s jenna, from work. | 是Jenna 还在工作 |
[09:29] | jenna, it’s 2:00 in the morning.what’s going on? | Jenna 现在是凌晨2点 怎么了? |
[09:31] | night stalkers has encountered some production speed bumps that are complicating my schedule. | 夜行者拍摄遇到了一些阻碍 我的时间表被打乱了 |
[09:36] | well, i need you back by friday.what kind of speed bumps? | 你得在周五前回来 是什么妨碍了拍摄进程? |
[09:39] | well, iceland appears to have a different sun than america, | 冰岛和美国用的不是一个太阳 |
[09:42] | because this one is not setting. | 这儿的压根就不落 |
[09:44] | ugh, yeah, of course, ’cause it’s so far north. | 这不是废话么… 冰岛太靠北了 |
[09:46] | and you probably don’t know this, because you’ve never played a moonologist, | 你可能不知道这个情况 因为你从没演过月球科学家 |
[09:50] | but werewolves only come out at night. | 但狼人只在晚上出没 |
[09:52] | yes, i remember that from the thriller video. | 没错 恐怖片里是这么说的 |
[09:54] | too soon. | 说得太早了 |
[09:55] | what is your plan, jenna? | 你打算怎么办 Jenna? |
[09:57] | well, evidently, as it gets later in the year the sun will start to set. | 显然接近年末的时候 太阳就会落了 |
[10:01] | i’m told tomorrow night we may get as much as a minute of darkness. | 听说明天会有一分钟左右的黑暗 |
[10:04] | really?so you’re gonna shoot this movie one minute at a time, just to punish me? | 是吗? 所以你们就打算 每次拍一分钟来惩罚我? |
[10:08] | liz, i don’t even know what you’re talking about. | Liz 我不懂你在说什么 |
[10:10] | what new cast member?bye~ | 什么新演员来着? 再见 |
[10:11] | no, you… | 别… |
[10:15] | what’s wrong, roomie? | 怎么了 室友? |
[10:17] | well, two of my coworkers are driving me insane, so i’m gonna kill them in their sleep tonight. | 我的两个同事要把我逼疯了 所以我打算趁他们睡着杀了他们 |
[10:32] | – tracy and liz’s.tracy speaking. – tracy, put lemon on. | – Tracy和Liz家 我是Tracy – Tracy 叫Lemon接电话 |
[10:36] | hello? | 喂? |
[10:37] | okay, as a single woman, would you be more inclined to buy a new microwave | 作为一个单身女人 你愿意购买一个 |
[10:41] | if it could be programmed to ask you about your day? | 能够关心你问候你的微波炉吗? |
[10:44] | before you answer, consider your loneliness. | 回答前考虑一下你的寂寞感 |
[10:46] | i’m hanging up now. | 我要挂了 |
[10:52] | now that we’re all up, you want to talk about the elephant in the room? | 既然我们都醒了 不如说一下屋里那只大象? |
[10:56] | no, i don’t.i don’t even know why you brought that thing. | 别介 我都不知道你为啥要带那玩意来 |
[11:00] | i mean the figurative elephant! | 我在打比方呢! (屋里的大象意为现实的情况) |
[11:02] | liz, i been reading your book. | Liz 我一直在看你的书 |
[11:03] | now i see why angie’s mad at me. | 我现在明白Angie为什么生我的气了 |
[11:06] | “if your man has seven cell phones, “but won’t give you any of the numbers, | “假如你男人有7个手机 却一个号码都不给你 |
[11:10] | that’s a dealbreaker”? | 就和他玩儿完”? |
[11:11] | “if your man owns a diamond necklace that says open marriage, | “如果你男人的钻石项链上写着 开放婚姻 |
[11:15] | that’s a dealbreaker”! | 和他玩儿完”! |
[11:17] | liz lemon, every little thing i’ve done is in here. | 你把我干过的鸡零狗碎都写进去了 |
[11:20] | you used me to write your book! | 你写的是我! |
[11:22] | what?no, maybe some of it is inspired by you. | 什么? 没有 也许有些是受你启发 |
[11:25] | you stole my life. | 你剽窃了我的生活 |
[11:27] | – and you’re gonna pay for it. – really? | – 你要为此付出代价 – 说真的? |
[11:29] | you’re gonna make my life worse than it is right now, how? | 你还能让我的生活更糟吗? 来啊 |
[11:34] | **** | 寻找收养狗狗的人 他们是上帝的宠儿 “狗”倒着拼写就是”上帝” |
[11:36] | i’ll take all of them. | 我全要了 |
[11:40] | tracy and jenna are like children. | Tracy和Jenna跟小孩一样 |
[11:41] | and like children, you can’t reason with them when they’re upset. | 对啊 他们生气的时候 也没办法跟他们讲道理 |
[11:44] | all you can do is turn the heat up, pour some whisky in their juice, | 你只能打开暖气 然后把威士忌加到他们的果汁里 |
[11:46] | and wait for sleep to save you. | 然后靠睡眠来解脱 |
[11:48] | well, that’s not gonna work for me, because jenna is immune to whisky, | 对我不管用 Jenna是千杯不醉 |
[11:51] | and tracy is afraid of juice. | Tracy又害怕喝果汁 |
[11:53] | oh, and not to add to your problems, but paula read your book. | 不是要给你增加烦恼 Paula看了你的书 |
[11:58] | attention, creative types.brainstorming session. | 注意 作家们 头脑风暴开始 |
[12:00] | let’s try to stop mouth-breathing for one minute. | 让我们屏息凝神一分钟 |
[12:05] | what is this? | 这是什么? |
[12:06] | it’s an idea.an idea that started this company, changed the way we live, | 一个点子 它创造了这个公司 改变了我们的生活 |
[12:11] | and made this country great.this is dinesh mehta. | 让这个国家变得伟大 这是Dinesh Mehta |
[12:14] | he’s a design engineer from the microwave division. | 微波炉分部的设计工程师 |
[12:17] | all dinesh and i need from you is one idea that is as good as the light bulb. | Dinesh和我需要如灯泡般伟大的点子 |
[12:22] | what? | 什么? |
[12:23] | i have two days to make people buy a lot of microwaves. | 我只有两天时间 有好多微波炉要卖 |
[12:26] | well, it’s kind of annoying when you’re microwaving, like, a burrito, | 加热玉米煎饼的时候 有点麻烦 |
[12:30] | and the burrito won’t rotate because it’s too big. | 因为它太大了 转不起来 |
[12:32] | it just gets caught against the sides and the tray under it rotates, | 它被边缘卡住了 只有托盘在转 |
[12:36] | but it doesn’t rotate. | 煎饼不转 |
[12:41] | bigger ovens.americans like big, yes.what else? | 嗯 大点的烤箱 美国人就喜欢大的 还有呢? |
[12:43] | what if microwaves broke down more easily, so people would have to buy new ones more often? | 要是微波炉变得更容易坏 大家购买的频率就高了 |
[12:48] | yes, shoddier, excellent. | 说的好 Shoddier |
[12:50] | bigger and not as well-made. | 更大更低质 |
[12:52] | wow, that sounds exactly like the philosophy that almost destroyed the u.s.auto industry. | 这不就是拖垮美国汽车工业的理念吗? |
[12:56] | this isn’t the auto industry, pete.the auto industry was run by a bunch of out-of-touch | 这不是汽车业 Pete 汽车工业是一群不可一世的白人经营的 |
[13:01] | white guys selling consumers a product they didn’t want. | 他们把自己都不想要的东西 卖给别人 |
[13:04] | we’re g.e., damn it. | 我们是通用电气啊 |
[13:06] | and we’re gonna make a giant, flimsy microwave. | 我们要做出又大又不结实的微波炉 |
[13:16] | frank, i can’t!if i make it any bigger, the door will be too heavy. | Frank 没法再大了 那样门就太重了 |
[13:19] | fine!forget it. | 好吧! 算了! |
[13:23] | wait. | 等等 |
[13:26] | say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[13:27] | i said forget it. | 我说算了 |
[13:29] | for…get it. | 四个…明白了(与”算了”同音) |
[13:31] | four smaller doors. | 四个小门 |
[13:34] | we’ll crack this yet “we’ll” crack this yet. | – 找到突破口了 – 轮子是突破口 |
[13:38] | wheel.put wheels on it. | 轮子 安上轮子 |
[13:41] | – nice. – donagh | – 真棒啊 – Donaghy (又变成车了…��) |
[13:44] | okay, it’s go time.are you ready? | 好了 要开拍了 准备好了? |
[13:46] | i’m in character and everything. | 完全进入状态 |
[13:47] | all right, let’s do this!the sun is setting!we get one shot at this! | 好的 准备开拍! 太阳马上落了! 争取一遍过! |
[13:50] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:55] | and action! | 开始! |
[13:56] | claire, i’m sorry.which hand did i have the flashlight in when we were inside? | 不好意思 Claire 在里面时我该用哪只手拿手电筒? |
[14:00] | the right!you hait in the rit. | 右手 在右手上 |
[14:02] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:05] | cut! | 停! |
[14:07] | greaday, everyone. | 大家今天做的不错 |
[14:09] | you guys are the real stars. | 你们才是真正的明星 |
[14:22] | since i have neither the time nor the energy to even pretend that your situation is a real prlem- | 我没有时间和精力来 假装以为你们的情况是个问题 |
[14:26] | – she doesn’t like to refill the brita. – i will cut the baby in half. | – 她都不给Brita喂食 – 我对狗过敏 – 我各打五十大板(我要把孩子切两半) |
[14:30] | and i will take the top half.for th is the part with the face. | 那我就要上面那半 那半有脸 |
[14:34] | lemon, you wrote about tracy’s life for your own game. | Lemon 你为了自己的目的 描写Tracy的生活 |
[14:36] | tracy should be allowed to use your life as he sees fit. | Tracy也应该可以尽情的用你的生活 |
[14:39] | i’ll have jonathan call legal and get a life rights contract drawn up. | 我让Jonathan叫法律部的同事 起草一份生活权利的合同书 |
[14:43] | wait, what do you mean?tracy will own my life story? | 你什么意思? Tracy有我人生故事的所有权? |
[14:46] | what are you gonna do with my life story? | 你打算拿他们干什么? |
[14:48] | something humiliating. | 让你丢丢脸 |
[14:52] | thank you, jack. | 谢了 Jack |
[14:54] | – thanks a lot, jack. – it’s your only move, lemon. | – 真谢谢你啊 Jack – 你只能这么做 Lemon |
[14:56] | sometimes the way back up down. | 有时候要以退为进 |
[14:59] | let me tell you a story.it’s 1994. | 我给你说个故事 94年发生的 |
[15:01] | i went ice climbing, and i fell into a evasse. | 我去攀登冰山 掉进了冰隙中 |
[15:04] | i hurt my leg, and i couldn’t climb back up. | 腿受伤了 所以爬不回去 |
[15:07] | so fighting every natural instinct, ing the thing th seemed most awful to me, | 所以我悖着自己的本能和直觉 选了一个看似糟糕的办法 |
[15:11] | i climbed down into the darkness. | 我向下爬回了黑暗中 |
[15:14] | and that’s how i got out. | 然后我得救了 |
[15:15] | and when i got back to base camp, i went and found my fellow climber, | 我回到大本营的时候 找到了和我一起的登山者 |
[15:18] | the one who had cut me loose after i fell, and i said, “cone chung, you did the right thing. | 他在我掉下去后剪断了绳子 我说 Cone Chung 你做的对 |
[15:25] | – thank you. – climb wn, lemon. | – 谢谢 – 向下爬 Lemon |
[15:28] | climb down. | 向下爬 |
[15:31] | hey, you’re back. | 嗨 你回来了 |
[15:33] | night stalkers is taking a brief, permanent hiatus. | 夜行者在做简短的永久性休整 |
[15:36] | well, maybe now we can talk. | 那我们能谈谈了 |
[15:39] | jenna, i’m your friend, no matter what, and i will always | Jenna 无论如何 我都是你的好朋友 |
[15:42] | oh, liz, i would really love tdo this. | Liz 我很想和你谈谈 |
[15:44] | but i have to go home for the day. | 但我现在得回家了 |
[15:46] | gotcha.so you’re sticking with the passive-aggressive acting out. | 了解 你又在演消极攻击的戏码了 |
[15:49] | no, it’s not acting out. | 这不是演戏 |
[15:51] | i have mercury poisoning from obsessively taking my rectal temperature. | 我测量直肠温过度 汞中毒了 |
[15:58] | and cup holders.everyone loves cup holders. | 还有杯托 大家都喜欢杯托 |
[16:02] | okay, i’ve been up for the last 50 hours, but i think this is a good idea. | 好的 我已经50个小时没睡了 但我觉得这是个好主意 |
[16:05] | let’s get rid of the oven entirely and replace it with an am/fm radio. | 我们干脆不要烤箱了 拿收音机代替 |
[16:12] | okay, it’s a car.we’ve invented the pontiac aztec. | 这是辆车 我们发明了庞蒂亚阿兹特克 (还是转到通用的车上了…) |
[16:20] | thank you, subhas. | 多谢 Subhas |
[16:25] | you are the dealbreaker! | 你才要玩儿完! |
[16:33] | this is a bill. | 这是账单 |
[16:41] | tracy. | |
[16:42] | hey, roomie.did you order pay-per-view at my apartment? | 嗨 室友 你昨天点收费节目了? |
[16:46] | i’m willing to go splitsies. | 我们可以分摊费用 |
[16:47] | i’m not paying for any of this.you ordered six adult movies in two days. | 我才不掏钱 你2天点了6部成人电影 |
[16:52] | “the curious case of benjamin butt.” lovely. | “本杰明屁股奇事” 很好 (和本杰明巴顿奇事近音) |
[16:56] | “i’ma do us”?what does that even mean? | 莫抓我咪 这是什么意思? |
[16:58] | that’s a pun on amadeus, dummy. | 和”莫扎特传”近音 呆子 |
[17:01] | i will not be judged by you. | 你没资格评价我 |
[17:03] | you causedhis whole folderol. | 这些无理取闹都是你引起的 |
[17:04] | until you’re adequately debased, you will subsidize my predilection for erotica. | 在你没人老珠黄之前 你必须对我的色情爱好提供补助 |
[17:10] | oh, yeah, and i used your credit card to buy a vocabulary course from the teaching company. | 对了 我还刷你的卡参加了单词教程 |
[17:14] | so you’re saying once you figure out how toet back at me, | 你说过 一旦想好怎么报复我了 |
[17:16] | you and the dogs will leave my apartment? | 你就立刻带着狗离开我的公寓? |
[17:19] | affirmative. | 肯定的 |
[17:21] | i have to climb down…into the darkness. | 我要向下… 踏入深渊 |
[17:26] | i know what you should do with my life rights. | 我知道你该怎么利用我的人生权了 |
[17:29] | pete, keep tours out of the studio for the next couple days. | Pete 这几天别让参观团进棚 |
[17:32] | i need you to build a set that looks like my apartment and get all the hand sanitizer you can find. | 把背景布置成我家的样子 找到所有的消毒剂 |
[17:36] | – wait, wait, why do you need- – tracy is producing a porno based on my life. | – 等等 为什么你要… – Tracy要拍一部基于我生活的A片 |
[17:40] | d i’m writing it. | 我还是编剧 |
[17:44] | i didn’t think it would end like this, jonathan. | 不会就这样结束的 Jonathan |
[17:47] | not with a bang, but with a whimper | 就这么悄无声息 |
[17:50] | a whimper indeed, jack. | 就是悄无声息 Jack |
[17:53] | i only came by to wish you luck on your new venture. | 我来祝你的新事业一帆风顺 |
[17:56] | what do you think that’ll be?selling fake weed to nyu students? | 你打算干什么? 向纽约大学的学生兜售假大麻? |
[17:59] | i’ll have you know that barry diller and i are working on a whole new approach to media, | 我和Barry Diller 正在打造一种全新的传媒 |
[18:03] | comball the digil-god! | 和数字化… 上帝! |
[18:07] | – just let me drink. – see you around, jack. | – 让我消停地喝吧 – 再会 Jack |
[18:09] | thanks for letting me be such a big part of you hitting rock bottom, huh? | 谢谢你让我成为 造成你沦陷的重要一员 |
[18:14] | not yet, banks. | 还不到时候呢 Banks |
[18:17] | i can go lower. | 我还能走的更低 |
[18:19] | into the crevasse. | 直至深渊 |
[18:23] | – what? – you played this all wrong. | – 什么? – 你的计谋全错了 |
[18:25] | you want thumiliate me?you want to destroy me? | 想侮辱我 摧毁我吗? |
[18:27] | you should have walked in here with a check. | 你应该带着支票进来 |
[18:29] | again, what? | 嗯 说什么? |
[18:30] | su, maybe you’ve ruined my career.maybe you’ll never see me again. | 没错 也许你能毁了我的事业 也许你再也见不到我 |
[18:34] | but if you had forced me to take government bailout money, you’d be my boss. | 可你要是逼我接受政府的救济金 你就是我老板了 |
[18:41] | oh, my. | 哦 天哪 |
[18:44] | you’d have to come down to washington. | 那你就要来华盛顿了 |
[18:46] | report to me, like a little school boy… | 跟上学的小男孩一样 向我报告… |
[18:49] | your hands sticky om candy. | 手上还粘着糖 |
[18:51] | and the worst part is, i wouldn’t even want the mey. | 最糟糕的是 我根本不想要钱 |
[18:53] | no, you wouldn’t.jack donaghy taking welfare?it’d kill you. | 是的 Jack Donaghy要救济? 还不如杀了你 |
[18:56] | – with so many jobs at stake. – you’d have to take it. | – 这么多工作岌岌可危 – 你得接受救济 |
[18:58] | i’d make you.i’d make you take it all. | 我要逼你… 接受这一切 |
[19:00] | i’d roll over and let you give it to me. | 我要转过身子让你进来 |
[19:02] | i’m honestly not trying to make this sound gay. | 我不想把这段话说的这么同志情深 |
[19:04] | no one is.it’s just happening. | 我也不想 但就这么发生了 |
[19:08] | one word to the prident, and i own you. | 跟头儿说一声 你就是我的了 |
[19:10] | i own this office. | 还有这个办公室 |
[19:12] | i own that…fancy little fellow outside. | 还有外面那个…帅气的小伙子 |
[19:15] | it’d kill me. | 太伤我的心了 |
[19:17] | but i’d do it for the company. | 但为了公司 我愿意 |
[19:22] | hey, sasha.is your dad home? | 喂 Sasha 你爸爸在家吗? (Sasha是奥巴马的小女) |
[19:24] | what?you have to invite everyone to your party?even zach s. | 什么 你要邀请所有人参加派对? 还有Zach S.? |
[19:30] | everyone settle. | 各就各位 |
[19:32] | and action. | 开拍 |
[19:35] | it’s not just abt the new cast member. | 不是因为新演员的事 |
[19:37] | when you always put the show ahead of me, it makes me feel ke we’re growing apart. | 你觉得节目比我重要 我们好像渐行渐远了 |
[19:41] | jenna…you’re my friend. | Jenna… 我们是朋友 |
[19:44] | no matter what. | 不管怎样 |
[19:46] | i will always look after you.that’s not going to change. | 我会一直照顾你的 这点不会变 |
[19:51] | oh, liz, thank you for giving me the hotter porn lady. | Liz 谢谢你让更辣的那个演我 |
[20:01] | okay…we should get out of here. | 好吧… 我们还是先走吧 |
[20:03] | yeah, we should. | 对 走吧 |
[20:10] | everything good with tracy? | Tracy正常了? |
[20:12] | i think so.and jenna and frank and even shas.and you? | 应该吧 Jenna Frank还有Subhas 你呢? |
[20:17] | i live to fight another day.but at what cost? | 我还能继续奋斗 但是代价很大 |
[20:19] | oh, boy, i know the fling.what a week, huh? | 天 我知道这样的感觉 多糟糕的一周 对吧? |
[20:22] | lemon, it’s wednesday.but it’s not all… | Lemon 这才是星期三 但也不都是… |
[20:26] | bad news. | 坏消息 |
[20:27] | my retainer.now my dad won’t be mad at me. | 我的牙套保持器 现在爸爸不会生我的气了 |
[20:42] | take it out, lemon! | 快拿掉 Lemon! |
[20:43] | you take it out, donaghy! | 你倒是来拿 Donaghy! |
[20:46] | evhing good with tracy? | Tracy正常了? |
[20:48] | i think so, and jenna too, and frank, and even subhas. | 应该吧 Jenna Frank还有Subhas |
[20:52] | and you? | 你呢? |
[20:54] | i live to fight another day. | 我还能继续奋斗 |
[20:55] | but at whacost? | 但是代价很大 |
[20:57] | boy, i knothe feeling. | 天 我知道这样的感觉 |
[20:59] | what a week, huh? | 这周真糟 对吧? |
[21:00] | lemon, it’s wednesday. | Lemon 才星期三 |
[21:04] | but it’s not all bad news. | 但也不全是坏消息 |
[21:07] | my retainer. | 我的牙套保持器 |
[21:10] | how will i ever thank you? | 我要怎么谢你呢? |
[21:12] | and cut.this is disgusting.shut it down. | 停 太恶心了 快关机 |