时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hello everyone | 嗨 大家好 |
[00:02] | I’m so happy to see all of you and to welcome you to season four | 很高兴见到你们 |
[00:07] | which is of course the name of the restaurant the number one asian fusion restaurant in new york | 我是说四季餐厅 在这家全美第一 有亚洲特色菜的餐厅 |
[00:11] | We’ll be eating the number one selling food In the rest of america. | 我们来吃 全美其他地区排名第一的菜式 |
[00:18] | – What it is? – All right! Cheesy blasters. | – 这是什么? – 真好! 奶酪爆炸卷 |
[00:21] | ?You take a hot dog Stuff it with some jack cheese Fold it in a pizza ? | 拿起热狗 加点杰克乳酪 统统包在披萨里 |
[00:25] | ?You got cheesy blasters ? | 奶酪爆炸卷就来啦 |
[00:27] | And then all the kids say, “thanks, meat cat.” | 然后所有的孩子一起说 “谢谢 肥猫” |
[00:29] | And then meat cat flies away on his, um, skateboard. | 再然后 肥猫驾着滑板 呃 远走高飞了 |
[00:32] | I can’t eat this. I’m a foodie. | 我不能吃这玩意 我可是个美食家 |
[00:33] | These cheesy blasters are here to teach us a lesson. | 这些个奶酪爆炸卷是给我们的教训 |
[00:37] | The economy is struggling and your parent company is struggling with it why? | 经济状况不好 你们的母公司也步履维艰 为什么? |
[00:41] | Because we’ve lost tou with the heartland, consumers, with the real america. | 因为我们失去了 真正美国本土的中坚消费者 |
[00:46] | Ay, that’s a vonsense term all of america is america. | 瞎说什么 美国没有什么真的假的 |
[00:48] | Like it or not, you are all part of the elite. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你们都是精英中的一份子 |
[00:51] | When was the last time any of you worked for the minimum wage? | 你们最后一次 拿最低工资是在什么时候? |
[00:55] | Well, before i made it as a stand-up, i was a bucketrummer in the subway. | 在我说单口相声之前 我是地铁里的水桶鼓手 |
[00:59] | – That’s not a real job. – Oh, yeah? | – 那不是一份真的工作 – 哦 是吗? |
[01:00] | Then how come i got sued for sexual harassment at it? | 那我怎么会不停被起诉性搔扰? |
[01:03] | Acy, you may come from humble beginnings, but yove been rich for a long time. | Tracy 你或许从前身份卑微 但你已经发了好一阵子财了 |
[01:08] | I think it’s affecting your act. | 我觉得这影响了你的行为 |
[01:10] | You know how on St. Barth’s people be eating they lobster like this? | 你们知道圣巴斯的人 是怎么吃龙虾的吗? |
[01:18] | Don’t look at me in the eyes! | 别和我对视! |
[01:20] | Have i lost touch with my roots? | 我已经忘了本么? |
[01:23] | I better talk to rabbi shmuley about this. | 我最好和Shmuley拉比谈谈此事 (犹太教牧师) |
[01:25] | Jack, if it would help the show, i would be willing to “go country.” | Jack 如果能拯救这个节目的话 我愿意走”乡村路线” |
[01:29] | – Really? – “go country”?What does that mean? | – 真的? – “乡村路线”? 什么意思? |
[01:31] | It’s a totally legitimate career move, Liz | 是一个完全合情合理的职业变动 Liz |
[01:33] | the best way for a lady to get heat in this in is to either record a country album | 现在让一个女人红起来的最好办法 就是要么录制一张乡村路线唱片 |
[01:37] | or have a lesbian relationship. | 要么来段拉拉恋情 |
[01:38] | We’ll start with going country. To “tgs.” | 我们还是走乡村这条路线吧 为了”女生秀” 干杯 |
[01:41] | We’ll trick those racecar-loving wide loads into watching your lefty, | 我们要把 那些暴发户野蛮人都吸引过来 |
[01:45] | Homoerotic propaganda hour yet. | 看你这个左翼同性恋宣传节目 |
[01:48] | You just don’t like anybody, do you? | 你就是不喜欢任何人 对吧? |
[01:50] | Well… | 呃… |
[02:14] | Lemon, how soon can you start the talent search? | Lemon 你最快什么时候可以开始 猎才计划? |
[02:17] | What talent search? | 什么猎才计划? |
[02:18] | “tgs” needs to find someone who can appeal to a broader audience. | “女生秀”需要一个能拿得出手的演员 |
[02:21] | Those two do not test well outside the cities. | 那俩家伙的反响并不太好 |
[02:25] | Oh, he’s burning money again. | 哦 他又开始烧他的钱了 |
[02:29] | – What about josh? – Right, josh. I forgot about that guy. | – Josh怎么样? – 对了 Josh 我都忘了那个家伙了 |
[02:32] | You think that’s a good sign? | 你觉得这是好兆头? |
[02:34] | Oh, jack, please don’t make me look for a new cast member. | 哦 Jack 求你别让我去找新演员 |
[02:37] | You make these pronouncements on a whim and then i have to– | 你一时兴起发表点意见 然后我就必须– |
[02:39] | Lemon, this is a financial necessity. | Lemon 这是财务上的需要 |
[02:41] | Every division of the company is reaching out to the middle of the country. | 公司每个部门都延伸到了国家中部地区 |
[02:44] | Our new mammogram machine is called the “git ‘er done 2000.” | 我们新型的乳腺透视仪 都叫”快检查2000″了 |
[02:49] | Another actor? Why? They have so many feelings and opinions. | 再来一个演员? 为什么? 他们有那么多情感和意见 |
[02:53] | All right, fine. I’ll make reservations for us at some stand-up clubs. | 好吧 这样 我去订俩喜剧会所的座位 |
[02:57] | But don’t tell anyone. | 但不要告诉任何人 |
[02:59] | Are you kidding me? Remember when jenna thought that blonde intern wanted to be an actress? | 开什么玩笑? 记得上次Jenna以为 那个金发女实习生想当演员的事吗? |
[03:04] | I’m studying acting and singing and someday i’m gonna be just like you. | 我在学习表演和唱歌 有一天我会像你一样的 |
[03:11] | I never did find her earlobe. | 我再没找到她的耳垂 |
[03:13] | – No one can know about this. – Know about what? | – 不能让别人知道这个消息 – 知道什么? |
[03:16] | – Pete’s stealing money. – Liz’s uterus fell out. | – Pete偷钱 – Liz子宫下垂 |
[03:20] | I think i already knew that. | 我觉得我早就知道了 |
[03:26] | Thank you, kenneth. | 谢谢 Kenneth |
[03:29] | Sir, i have a problem with my time card. | 先生 我对我的计时卡有些疑问 |
[03:31] | So naturally you came to me because this company is just the two of us. | 你如此自然地来找我是因为 公司里只剩我们俩了 |
[03:35] | I received a memo saying that pages are no longer allowed to work more than 16 hours a day. | 我记得某个备忘里写道 听差不允许每天工作超过16小时 |
[03:40] | Yes, kenneth. Thanks to comrade obama’s recession, we’ve had to cut overtime for pages. | 对 Kenneth 多谢Obama同志的经济衰退 我们不得不裁去给听差们的加班费 |
[03:45] | Oh, it’s not the money, sir. | 不 和钱没有关系 先生 |
[03:47] | It’s just that i always work more than 16 hours. | 只是因为我经常工作超过16小时 |
[03:50] | So i would be signing my name to a lie. | 所以我只能签名撒谎 |
[03:53] | The parcell name is synonymous with honesty as the hill people say, | Parcell这个名字和诚实同义 就像山上人经常说的 |
[03:58] | “parcell, gon’ say del go up del saw say.” | “Parcell噶松不港哈唔” |
[04:04] | We’ve all had to make sacrifices, kenneth. | 我们都得做出牺牲 Kenneth |
[04:07] | I had to downsize the payroll department to one guy and an envelope-stuffing machine. | 我被迫把薪酬部门裁减到 只有一个人和一台装信机 |
[04:12] | Today’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[04:15] | You can hand in an accurate time card as soon as we can pay for it. | 你可以上交一份精确的计时卡 好让我们马上支付你钱 |
[04:18] | But trust me, we literally have no extra money. | 但相信我 我们真的没有多余的钱了 |
[04:21] | So do your part. Sign your time card. | 你就做你能做的 签了你的计时卡吧 |
[04:31] | “dah don say da bay ton daw.” | “啦唔港莫哈唔” |
[04:38] | Kenneth. Boop. | Kenneth 哔 |
[04:40] | – Thank you, sir. – Elizabeth, i have your paycheck. | – 谢谢你 先生 – Elizabeth 这是你的薪水支票 |
[04:43] | Thank you, peter. | 谢谢 Peter |
[04:51] | All right, we’re on for 8:00 at the stand-up cellar, | 好了 我们8点去地下喜剧会所聚会 |
[04:53] | Then we’re going to nyu to see that improv troupe. | 然后去纽约大学会见那个即兴表演团体 |
[04:55] | Okay, i guess we leave separately and then meet there? I hate being sneaky. | 好吧 我们是否应该分头离开 然后在那里会面? 我讨厌鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[04:58] | Luckily everybody here is dumb and you and i are good at lying. | 幸运的是 这里每个人都很蠢 而你我又如此善于撒谎 |
[05:02] | What are you two lovebirds whispering about? | 你们小两口在那嘀咕什么呢? |
[05:04] | – Nothing. – Uterus nothing. | – 没什么 – 和子宫无关 |
[05:05] | Geez. I was just joking. | 天啊 我开玩笑的 |
[05:12] | I blame you and dotcom. | 我把一切归咎于你和Dotcom |
[05:14] | You two have built a protective shell around me like a hermit crab or a mermaid booby. | 你们两个在我周围打造了一把保护伞 就像我是寄生蟹或是美人鱼的胸一样 |
[05:19] | And now i’ve lost touch with the common man. | 而现在我接触不到普通人 |
[05:23] | Who’s that? | 那人是谁? |
[05:24] | This is rolly the custodian. | 这位是Rolly 管理员 |
[05:25] | You said you wanted an ordinary person to reconnect with. | 你说了你想和一个普通人沟通 |
[05:28] | Oh, hey, guy. Come on in. | 哦 嘿 老兄 进来 |
[05:33] | – So, rolly, where you from? – Brooklyn. | – Rolly 你来自哪里? – 布鲁克林 |
[05:36] | Right on, my brother. | 好极了 兄弟 |
[05:37] | My dear friend moby opened up a tea house in park slope. | 我好朋友Moby在斜坡公园开了一个茶楼 |
[05:40] | Does he know you? | 他认识你吗? |
[05:46] | – Hey, rolly, you ever lose your remote control? – Yeah. | – 嘿 Rolly 你丢过遥控器吧? – 有过 |
[05:51] | And then your wife start getting all mad because the roof won’t close | 然后你的老婆开始怒不可遏 因为房顶关不起来了 |
[05:55] | And the bed that’s in the shape of your face is getting rained on? | 而在床上 你脸上方区域又开始下雨? |
[06:01] | I like you, rolly. | 我喜欢你 Rolly |
[06:03] | Can i feel the rough skin on your hands? | 我能感受一下你手上粗糙的皮肤吗? |
[06:07] | Sorry about that. | 万分抱歉 |
[06:12] | What do you mean that was weird? | 你说奇怪是什么意思? |
[06:14] | You’ve sheltered me too much. | 你们把我保护得太严了 |
[06:16] | I’m going out on the street and i don’t want nobody to follow me. Nobody! | 我要到街上去 我不希望任何人跟着我 任何人! |
[06:21] | Um, which one is the elevator i’m not afraid of? | 呒 我不害怕的电梯是哪一部? |
[06:25] | Right! | 对! |
[06:35] | I think the machine gave me someone else’s paycheck. | 我觉得机器给我的是别人的薪水支票 |
[06:40] | “john francis donaghy.” | |
[06:42] | Hey, he’s got a girl’s middle name too. | 嘿 他也有个很娘的中间名 |
[06:49] | But he said sacrifice… And no overtime. | 但他说过要牺牲…也没有加班费 |
[06:54] | So many zeros. | 那么多零 |
[07:01] | I thought you were leaving ten minutes ago of me. | 我以为比我早走了十分钟 |
[07:03] | Oh, well, we’re going two separate places, so it’s not weird. | 哦 我们去的是两个不同的地方 没什么诡异的 |
[07:06] | No, nothing’s ever weird now. | 对 没有任何奇怪事 |
[07:11] | Oh, hey, liz. You want to share a cab? | 哦 嘿 Liz 我们可以一起打车吗? |
[07:13] | I can’t. I’m picking up my nutritionist and his elderly son, so. | 我不行 我要去接我营养师和他的大儿子 所以 |
[07:21] | Pete, are you driving uptown? | Pete 你开车去市区吗? |
[07:23] | Love you too! Bye! | 也爱你们! 拜拜! |
[07:33] | Good morning, mr. Donaghy. | 早上好 Donaghy先生 |
[07:34] | I would like to speak to you on behalf of all the nbc pages. | 我想代表所有NBC台的听差和你谈话 |
[07:37] | I’ll give you a new york minute. That’s seven seconds. | 我给你个纽约的一分钟 也就是7秒 |
[07:40] | Well, sir, we pages and i feel that me and they are not being treated fairly | 先生 我和其他听差们 觉得受到了不公平对待 |
[07:45] | as regards paychecking. I’m nervous. | 就薪水而言 我好紧张 |
[07:49] | We demand that you give us back our overtime. | 我们要求你把加班费还给我们 |
[07:51] | We went over this yesterday, kenneth. There’s no money. | 我们昨天早上谈过这个问题了 Kenneth 没有钱 |
[07:53] | Sir, i accidentally saw your paycheck. | 先生 我无意中看到了你的薪水支票 |
[07:58] | Well, i hope it was inspirational. | 我希望它能鼓舞人心 |
[08:00] | All those zeros. It’s downright un-american. | 那些零啊 是彻底非美国式的 |
[08:03] | That’s where you’re wrong, kenneth. It’s extremely american. | 那你就错了 Kenneth 这就是经典美国式的 |
[08:06] | My talents are more valuable than yours, so i’m paid accordingly. | 我的才能比你们的有价值的多 所以我拿相应的报酬 |
[08:09] | Therefore, i’m entitled to my bonus. | 因此 我有资格拿我的奖金 |
[08:12] | That’s a bonus check? You said there was no extra money. | 那是张奖金的支票? 你说过没有多余的钱的 |
[08:15] | “bonus” means “extra.” | “奖金”意味着”多余” |
[08:17] | I know that from game shows. | 我从游戏节目里学的 |
[08:20] | You lied to me. | 你撒谎了 |
[08:22] | I didn’t lie, kenneth. I massaged the truth. | 我没有说谎 Kenneth 我粉饰了真相 |
[08:26] | What do you need to move past this? | 你要怎样才能不计较这事? |
[08:28] | Well, sir, you made a liar out of me by making me sign that time card. | 先生 你让我在卡上签名 使我成了一个骗子 |
[08:33] | I would like you to sign your name to a piece of paper that says, “i’m a big ol’ liar.” | 我想让你在一张纸上签名 写上”我是一个大骗子” |
[08:40] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[08:41] | Well, then we pages have no choice but to go on strike! | 那么我们听差就没有选择 只能罢工了! |
[08:45] | I like you, kenneth, but you do not want to mess with me right now. | 我喜欢你 Kenneth 但此刻你不会想和我捣乱的 |
[08:48] | I am in the middle of a raging period… | 我现在正处在狂躁期… |
[08:51] | Of economic turmoil. | 都怪经济大动荡 |
[08:52] | Too late, sir! Page strike! | 太迟了 先生! 我们听差罢工了! |
[09:00] | I will wait. | 我忍 |
[09:02] | Ken! How do i get out of this building? | Ken! 怎么才能从大楼里出去哦? |
[09:10] | – What do we want? – To get you sandwiches. | – 我们要什么? – 填饱肚子 |
[09:12] | – When do we want it? – Whenever would Be convenient for you. | – 何时需要? – 依你而定 |
[09:15] | – What do we want? – To get you sandwiches. | – 我们要什么? – 填饱肚子 |
[09:17] | – When do we want it? – Whenever would Be convenient for you. | – 何时需要? – 依你而定 |
[09:21] | – What do we want? – To get you sandwiches. | – 我们要什么? – 填饱肚子 |
[09:23] | – When do we want it? – Whenever would Be convenient for you. | – 何时需要? – 依你而定 |
[09:26] | – What do we want? – To get you sandwiches. | – 我们要什么? – 填饱肚子 |
[09:29] | Lemon, how’s our talent search going? | Lemon 你的猎才计划怎么样了? |
[09:31] | The worst. | 糟糕透顶 |
[09:32] | I’m lying to everybody about something i don’t even want to be doing. | 我不得不为这件迫不得已的事 到处撒谎 |
[09:35] | Pete and i keep accidentally touching knees under those little comedy club tables. | 在那个喜剧会所的桌子下 Pete和我的腿还有意无意的碰来碰去 |
[09:39] | What is a new cast member– shut up! Shut up! Here it comes. | 你说新演员… 先不说了! 有人来了 |
[09:43] | Good morning, y’all. | 早上好 伙计们 |
[09:45] | Well, who’s this southern peach? | 哦 哪来的南方小美人? |
[09:47] | Do you know the song are you ready for some football? | 知道那首歌<我们来橄榄吧>? |
[09:49] | Do i? That’s what my phone plays whenever ray lewis calls me. | 开玩笑 这是我手机上 Ray Lewis的来电铃声 (巴蒂摩尔乌鸦队的内线位) |
[09:52] | Well, you are going to record a rollicking new southern rock theme for nbc sports. | 你要为NBC体育台录一首 新的HIGH翻天的南部摇滚主题曲 |
[09:57] | Yee haw! | 好耶! |
[09:58] | What sports does nbc have these days? | NBC最近有什么体育节目? |
[10:00] | Off-season tennis. Liz, i’m going to need jenna all day today. | 淡季网球 Liz Jenna今天一天都跟我 |
[10:03] | No. Wednesday is a very important rehearsal day. | 不行 周三是重要的排练日 |
[10:09] | – Where’s kenneth? – Picketing the building. | – Kenneth在哪? – 在楼下带头罢工 |
[10:11] | Whatever religious undergarment kenneth wears is in a twist | 他的人生观价值观已经扭曲了 |
[10:14] | ’cause i took my bonus this year. | 就因为我今年拿了奖金 |
[10:16] | They lost their overtime and you took a bonus? | 他们连加班费都没了 你还拿奖金? |
[10:19] | Is someone going to answer these phones? | 能来个人接电话吗? |
[10:22] | Studio 6h. | 6H摄影棚 |
[10:24] | – Hello? | – Hello? – 你好? – 喂? |
[10:26] | Why don’t you give them some overtime out of your giant bonus? | 为什么不从你可观的奖金里 抽一部分给他们当加班费? |
[10:29] | Aren’t you trying to be johnny america right now? | 你要走Johnny America路线了? |
[10:31] | I am johnny america and this strike ends now. | 我就是Johnny America 而且罢工得立刻结束 |
[10:37] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 嘿 有人在吗? |
[10:39] | I’m in sort of a tunnel and i see a man with a blue uniform. | 我在某个隧道里 看见一个穿蓝制服的人 |
[10:43] | I think he’s a friend. | 他应该是自己人 |
[10:45] | Oh, never mind. There’s a door. I’m out. | 哦 没事了 这有个门 我出去了 |
[10:49] | Oh, it’s sunny! | 哇 真是阳光灿烂! |
[10:53] | Hello, fellow human being. | 你好 我的人类同伴 |
[10:55] | Would you like to ask me what time it is? | 你想问我现在几点了吗? |
[10:58] | Are you a large child or a small adult? | 你是营养过剩还是发育迟缓? |
[11:00] | You look regular. Can i get your name? | 你看上去是个普通人 你叫啥名? |
[11:04] | Is it pedro? Is it craigford? Is it swimming? | Pedro? 还是Craigford? 还是Swimming? |
[11:07] | Are you a pre-op trans-centaur? | 你是准备做手术的半人马吗? |
[11:11] | Excuse me, do you have change for a $10,000 bill? | 不好意思 你能换开一万块纸币吗? |
[11:14] | I would like some chicken nuggets, a beer, and some of my wife’s rice to stay. | 我要炸鸡块 啤酒 还有我老婆爱的那种米饭 在这吃 |
[11:19] | Excuse me, sir. Do you want to hold hands with a black millionaire? | 打扰一下 先生 你想和一个黑人大富翁牵牵手吗? |
[11:23] | Does anyone want to be my friend? | 有人想和我做朋友吗? |
[11:27] | I’m normal! | 我是正常人! |
[11:30] | Len, this page strike is an embarrassment to the company. | Len 这次听差罢工让公司很难堪 |
[11:35] | I get it.It’s like i tell my assistant, | 我懂 就像我给助理说 |
[11:37] | “your weight is a reflection on me.” | “你的体重让我都脸上无光” |
[11:40] | I can’t have that apple-cheeked goon outside screaming about my bonus. | 我可受不了 那呆头鹅在外面喊着我拿奖金的事 |
[11:45] | What are my options? | 我有什么选择? |
[11:46] | Let me ask you a question, mr. Donaghy. | 我先问你个问题 Donaghy先生 |
[11:48] | How do you kill a snake? | 你怎么杀死一条蛇? |
[11:50] | – Cut off the head. – Of course! Thank you. | – 把头砍了 – 对啊! 谢谢了 |
[11:54] | Now i won’t be afraid to go into my garage. | 这样我就敢进我的车库了 |
[11:57] | All right, here’s how we play this page thing. | 好吧 我们这么对付听差 |
[12:00] | I go undercover, infiltrate the union, take this parcell guy down from the inside. | 我去当卧底 潜伏在公会里 扳倒主谋人 |
[12:04] | Very well. And you have undercover experience? | 很好 你有卧底经验? |
[12:07] | They used to call me “the chameleon.” | 我的外号是 “变色龙” |
[12:10] | Because of my slender frame and my big wet eyes. | 因为我苗条的身材和��逵猩竦拇笱� |
[12:16] | Has anybody seen my wallet? | 有人见到我的钱包吗? |
[12:19] | It’s an l.l. Bean child’s wallet from the 1970s. | 有人见我的 70年代里昂.比恩儿童钱包了吗? |
[12:23] | There’s no money in it, but i was one hole-punch away from a free tasty d-lite. | 虽然没钱 但我再来一个孔 就能得一个免费的D’Lite冰激凌了 |
[12:27] | Damn it to hell! I hate my life! | 去他娘的! 我受够了! |
[12:29] | Liz, maybe you left your wallet in a friend’s car last night. | Liz 你的钱包昨晚 可能落在朋友的车里了 |
[12:33] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[12:35] | And maybe i will run into that friend again tonight and then i will get it back from her. | 那我今晚再去找”她” 然后把钱包拿回来 |
[12:40] | Yes, she will give it back to you when he goes home and gets it from her wife. | 没错 等”他”回家从”她”老婆那拿到 |
[12:47] | What’s up with you two? You’ve been acting weird all week. | 你们俩怎么回事? 鬼鬼祟祟一星期了 |
[12:51] | – Weird? – You left together last night. | – 鬼鬼祟祟? – 你们昨晚一起回家的 |
[12:54] | And then later, i saw you in front of a comedy club. | 紧接着我看到你们在喜剧会所门前 |
[12:56] | – Oh, boy. – Uterus, oh. | – 上帝 – 子宫下垂 哦 |
[12:58] | Are you guys doing it? | 你们俩不是在那个吧? |
[13:02] | Yes. Yes. We are doing it. | 没错 我们确实在那个 |
[13:06] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[13:07] | So there you go. Case closed. | 就是这样 水落石出 |
[13:09] | Pete and i are intercoursing each other. | Pete和我确实在交欢 |
[13:14] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[13:16] | Liz, i found your wallet in what our children call, “big wed cawr.” | 我在我们的孩子口中的”轰色大车”上 发现了你的钱包 |
[13:21] | – No, paula. No. – Let me get through this. | – Paula 不是这样 – 让我说完 |
[13:27] | If this is what pete needs… | 如果这是Pete的意思… |
[13:31] | I would be willing to welcome you into our lovemaking. | 我愿意来次三人行 |
[13:34] | No. It’s–no. | 不是… |
[13:35] | Pete, i know that i haven’t been very sexual since my mother died. | Pete 我知道母亲去世后 我有些性冷淡 |
[13:39] | No! Stop! Paula, stop! Okay, now look.We– | 别说了 Paula 快打住! 我们… |
[13:42] | pete and i have been sneaking around because jack is making us look for a new cast member. | 我们一直偷偷摸摸的 是因为Jack让我们找一个新的演员 |
[13:48] | – No! – I hate that! | – 不要! – 我讨厌这样! |
[13:49] | Lutz want to smash! | Lutz要杀人了! |
[13:50] | Yeah, but you can’t tell any of the actors. | 我知道 我们不能告诉演员们 |
[13:54] | Do you not see me? | 我难道是透明的? |
[13:56] | Oh, dang it. I keep forgetting about you. | 真该死 我老是无视你 |
[13:59] | You know what? I’ve had it with this place. | 知道吗? 我受够这个地方了 |
[14:02] | I don’t need this show because i could get a job tomorrow in the air force. | 我根本不需要这个节目 我明天就能在空军里找到职位 |
[14:08] | I quit! | 老子不干了! |
[14:11] | Oh, somebody help him out, for god’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 帮帮他 |
[14:14] | You got to use your lower back. | 尽量用腰部的力量 |
[14:16] | That’s incorrect. Lift with your legs. | 不能这样 要用腿顶起来 |
[14:19] | Attention! Attention, everyone! Strike update! | 注意! 注意! 示威升级! |
[14:23] | I am happy to report that local 415 has joined our cause! | 非常高兴的通知大家 Local 415也加入了我们的队伍! |
[14:28] | I think we should just give up. | 我们不如算了 |
[14:30] | “yeah, brandon’s right.” | “没错 Brandon说的对” |
[14:32] | They are a blanket union that includes mall santas, horse whisperers, and bucket drummers. | 他们是一个地毯工会 里面有 商场圣诞老人 马语者和水桶鼓手 |
[14:38] | Hey, dudes, i’m organizing a viral protest on tweeter and youtubes. | 同志们 我打算在Twitter和YouTube上 发起一次病毒式抗议 |
[14:42] | Anyone wants to get in on that, just write down your social security numbers. | 谁想参加 请留下社保号 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry, brandon, what show are you assigned to again? | 打断一下 Brandon 你负责什么节目的? |
[14:50] | Donahue. | 唐纳修 |
[14:53] | Hey, tray. How’s the connecting to the common man going? | Tray 和平头百姓交流的怎么样啊? |
[14:56] | It’s going super great, dotcom. | 好得不得了 Dotcom |
[14:59] | Meet my new friends, nobody and his wife susan walters-hyphen-nobody. | 见见我的新朋友 无名人 还有他老婆 无名Susan Walters 其实是恶搞 Susan Walters和Linden Ashby |
[15:04] | I’m so far from my roots, i don’t think i’ll ever get back. | 我已经远离本色太久 改不回来了 |
[15:11] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音? |
[15:15] | Bucket drummers! | 水桶鼓手! |
[15:18] | Once i’m vested, i’m out of here. | 我发达以后肯定闪人 |
[15:22] | Who are we? | 我们是谁? |
[15:23] | – Pages. – Mall santas. | – 小听差 – 商场圣诞老人 |
[15:26] | And what do we want? | 我们需要什么? |
[15:27] | – Overtime. – Cleaner beards. | – 加班费 – 干净的胡须 |
[15:30] | – Who are we? – These! These are my people. | – 我们是谁? – 他们! 才是自家人 |
[15:33] | Bucket drummers, if you’re striking, so am i. | 水桶鼓手 |
[15:36] | 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18– | 你们要罢工 那我也要 |
[15:41] | ?It’s tennis night in america ? | *这里是美国的网球之夜* |
[15:43] | ?Grab some buds and some brews ? ?It’s gonna be a fight ? | *能High的东西都拿来 大战即将开始* |
[15:46] | Okay, i have to tell her that josh quit without her getting wind of the “new cast member” part. | 我们得告诉她Josh辞职了 但不能让她感觉到有新演员的事 |
[15:50] | Well, do it now while she’s drunk on attention. | 趁她自我陶醉的时候告诉她 |
[15:53] | Or in an hour when she’s just drunk. | 或者是等她一小时后真醉了的时候 |
[15:55] | Cut! Good. Let’s take five. | 停! 很好 休息五分钟 |
[15:57] | You look pretty. | 你漂亮极了 |
[15:59] | Did you hear what happened? I am so upset. | 你知道发生了什么吗? 我太难过了 |
[16:01] | Oh, no. Okay, let me explain. | 哦 让我解释一下 |
[16:03] | I came in here to shoot these tennis promos and they had blue gels on the lights. | 我来这拍网球宣传片 灯光还是蓝的 |
[16:07] | You know that makes my teeth look see-through. | 把我的牙齿弄的像透明一样 |
[16:09] | You weren’t here to do your job, liz. | 你没做好本职工作 Liz |
[16:11] | – Okay, well, josh quit. – Who? | – 好吧 Josh辞职了 – 谁? |
[16:14] | Jack’s counting on country jenna to save the show, | Jack可指望着村姑Jenna拯救节目呢 |
[16:17] | But i just want to understand what it is that’s distracting you | 我就是想知道一下 你就这么一件事 |
[16:19] | from the one thing you’ve been told to do. | 怎么还心不在焉的? |
[16:20] | Really? You want to know what i’ve been doing? | 是吗? 你想知道我一直在干嘛吗? |
[16:22] | Yes, liz. Enlighten me. | 没错 Liz 启发下我吧 |
[16:25] | Jack is hiring a new cast member. | Jack要雇新的演员了 |
[16:27] | If it is a blonde woman, i will kill myself! | 要是个金发女郎 我就自杀! |
[16:32] | Jenna maroney is great! | Jenna Maroney很棒! |
[16:34] | – No new cast member! – New what? | – 不要新演员! – 新的什么? |
[16:37] | If it’s a blonde woman, i’ma kill myself! | 要是个金发女郎 我就自杀! |
[16:41] | I don’t know what to tell you, mr. Donaghy. | 不知道要怎么和你说 Donaghy先生 |
[16:42] | Sympathy strikers, celebrities, clever signs. | 罢工的人和社会名流 聪明的标志 |
[16:46] | This strike is getting out of control. | 罢工愈演愈烈了 |
[16:48] | Then step up the pressure, len. Take parcell down. | 那就迎难而上 Len 摆平Kenneth! |
[16:52] | I can’t. The man is incorruptible. | 做不到 那家伙没有软肋 |
[16:55] | He was impervious to the charms of the nympho coed charlene larue. | 他甚至对青春欲女Charlene Larue 都无动于衷 |
[17:03] | Guide me. Tell me what to do… Nixon. | 指引我吧 告诉我怎么做 尼克松 |
[17:18] | May i come in, kenneth? | 我能进来吗 Kenneth? |
[17:20] | Of course, sir. | 当然 |
[17:24] | Would you like something to eat? | 想吃点什么吗? |
[17:25] | I have some leftover turtle meat from dinner. | 我有些晚饭剩的海龟肉 |
[17:28] | Or as you would call it, “bonus” turtle meat. | 或者按你的说法 “红利”海龟肉 |
[17:32] | I’ll just make myself a drink, if you don’t mind. Where’s the bar? | 你不介意的话 我自己倒杯喝的就行 吧台在哪? |
[17:34] | Well, there’s a bar in the shower that the previous tenant installed to keep from slipping. | 呃… 浴室倒是有个把手(与吧台同音) 以前的房客装的 防止自己滑到 |
[17:39] | He still died in there though. | 但他还是死在那了 |
[17:44] | We’re not so different… You and i. | 我们之间没有太大区别… 你我之间 |
[17:47] | Those glasses are for display only. | 那些杯子只是摆那给人看的 |
[17:49] | We both grew up poor. | 我们都是穷苦出生 |
[17:51] | We both put work above all else. | 都把工作视为一切 |
[17:57] | And yet when people look at you, they see who they want to be. | 人们看到你就像看到了理想 |
[18:01] | When they look at me, they see who they are. | 看到我犹如看到了现实 (这两句是电影尼克松中的对白) |
[18:04] | Sir, you sound like the mall santas when they come back from lunch. | 先生 你的话和那些商场圣诞老人 吃完午饭说的话一样 |
[18:09] | You win, kenneth. | 你赢了 Kenneth |
[18:13] | You have the moral high ground. I can’t change that. | 你占领了道德高地 我无法改变这一点 |
[18:16] | But i can destroy you. | 但我可以毁了你 |
[18:19] | If the pages are not back at work tomorrow morning, i am shutting down the page program… | 听差们如果明天要还不上班 我就永久性… |
[18:24] | – Forever. – You wouldn’t. | – 关掉你们部门 – 你不会的 |
[18:32] | Okay, josh refuses to un-quit. Jenna and tracy are on strike. | Josh拒绝回来 |
[18:35] | We have no actors. Now we could rerun episode 214. | Jenna和Tracy在罢工 |
[18:38] | No, no, no. That’s the one where tracy tore up that picture of the pope. | 不行 那集Tracy撕了教皇的照片 |
[18:41] | In his defense, it was pope innocent the fourth because he increased taxation in the papal states. | 替他说一句 那是教皇英诺森特四世 他增加了教廷国的税收 |
[18:45] | Well, where are your solutions, liz lemon? You know, this whole thing is your fault. | 那你还有什么办法 Liz Lemon? 这一切都是你的错 |
[18:48] | It’s not my fault.Blame jack or kenneth or tracy or meat cat, | 不是我的错 去怪Jack Kenneth 或者肥猫 |
[18:52] | ’cause i’ve had the cheesy blasters for three days. | 我都吃了三天的”乳酪爆炸卷”了 |
[18:54] | We have no show, liz. You better hope that strike ends soon. | 我们已经开天窗了 Liz 你就祈祷罢工赶紧结束吧 |
[18:56] | Why, so they can all go back to making my life a living hell? | 让他们回来继续折磨的我生不如死吗? |
[18:59] | I hope they stay on strike forever! | 我希望他们永远罢下去! |
[19:01] | Is this really our first week back? | 这真是开工的第一周吗? |
[19:05] | Whenever would be convenient for you. | 依你而定 |
[19:07] | – Who are we? – Pages. | – 我们是谁? – 小听差 |
[19:10] | And what do we want? | 我们要什么? |
[19:11] | What are you still doing here, kenneth? I made myself clear. | 你怎么还在这 Kenneth? 我已经说的很明白了 |
[19:13] | Well, sir, now that i know you’re a liar, | 没错 先生 既然我已经知道你是个骗子了 |
[19:16] | I was wondering if you were lying about canceling the page program. | 不知道你说取缔我们部门 是不是也在撒谎 |
[19:19] | And then i thought if there were no pages, | 后来我想 如果没有听差 |
[19:21] | You’d have to pay somebody real money to do our jobs and give them health insurance. | 你又得雇其他人来做 还要付真的钱和医保 |
[19:26] | And if you don’t even have money to pay our overtime, | 你要没钱付我们加班费 |
[19:28] | Then you certainly can’t afford all that. | 肯定也没钱雇新人 |
[19:33] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么? |
[19:35] | You know what i want, sir. | 你知道的 先生 |
[19:43] | “i am a big ol’ liar.” | “我是个大骗子” |
[19:53] | The strike is over! | 罢工结束! |
[19:56] | What did we get? | 我们得到什么好处了? |
[19:57] | A piece of paper that i can’t really tell you about! | 一张纸! 具体我也没法说 |
[20:01] | Wait. Was this strike just over a personal thing between you and mr. Donaghy? | 等等 这次罢工 是因为你和Donaghy先生的私人恩怨? |
[20:09] | Massage it, kenneth. | 粉饰一下 Kenneth |
[20:12] | No, it wasn’t! | 当然不是! |
[20:24] | ?it’s tennis night in america ? | *这里是美国的网球之夜* |
[20:26] | ?grab some buds and brews it’s gonna be a fight ? | *能High的东西都拿来 大战即将开始* |
[20:29] | ?so put down your meth slip on your whites ? | *别抽大麻了 换成兴奋剂吧* |
[20:32] | ?’cause here in real america it’s tennis night? | *这里是真实的美国 这是网球之夜* |
[20:40] | Turn it up it’s the specialty of American way | *音量放大 这是美国特色* |
[20:43] | And Barnett cup, semi final | Barnett杯 半决赛 |
[20:46] | *Got my lottery and my truck not an ocean inside* | *我有彩票还有车 虽然地方不大* |
[20:49] | *So kiss my ass New York cuz it’s tennis night* | 去你的纽约 今天是网球之夜 |
[20:54] | I hate that i kinda like that | 我居然还挺喜欢的 |
[20:57] | Step into the light, Lemon There’s nothing wrong with being fun and popular and just giving people what they want | 走上正途吧 Lemon 通俗搞笑 给人们想要的 也没什么不好 |
[21:03] | Ladies and gentelmen, Jay Leno | 接下来是 Jay Leno脱口秀 |