时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | how late is tracy now? | Tracy迟到多久了? |
[00:06] | 21/2 hours. | 两个半小时了 |
[00:07] | this is outrageous. | 太可恶了 |
[00:08] | especially after i was told i can’t leave during the day | 尤其是有人告诉我不能请假 |
[00:10] | fomy ridiculous anger management stupid piece of crap! | 去上我那狗屁的情绪管理治疗课程! |
[00:15] | how did this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[00:16] | i had grizz call him at 8:00 this morning and pretend it was 11:00. | 我让Grizz早上八点打电话 说已经11点了 |
[00:19] | i printed up that fake rehearsal schedule for him, saying we were starting at 9:00 instead of noon. | 我给他印了份假的彩排时间表 说九点开始 而不是中午 |
[00:22] | oh,and i set all his watches and clocks to say p.m. when it’s really a.m. | 哦 我把他所有表上的时间 都从上午改成了下午 |
[00:25] | oh,boy. we may have overdone it. | 天啊 我们是不是做的过头了 |
[00:27] | what the hell time is it? | 现在到底几点? |
[00:29] | hey,you’re here! let’s rehearse! | 嘿 你来啦! 开始彩排吧! |
[00:31] | no! | 不行! |
[00:32] | i took my son to his cello recital this morning at what turned out to be midnight yesterday! | 早上我带我儿子去参加大提琴独奏 结果发现实际是昨天的午夜! |
[00:37] | white oppressors, answer my question. | 白人剥削家 回答我的问题 |
[00:39] | what time is it,really? | 现在到底几点? |
[00:41] | 2:45 p.m. | 下午2:45 |
[00:42] | you’re a bunch of racis. | 你们真是一群种族主义者 |
[00:43] | what?how did we jump tohat already? | 什么? 你咋直接就得出这结论了? |
[00:45] | you treat me like a child! | 你们简直把我当小孩看待! |
[00:46] | no– worse than that! | 不– 还不如小孩! |
[00:48] | you treat me like one of those little pageant girls with the clip-on teeth. | 你们把我当成选美比赛里 戴牙套的女孩看待 |
[00:52] | no,no,oprah says that you teach people how to treat you, and this is what you’ve taught us, | 不 Oprah说你教会人们怎样对待你 而这正是你教给我们的 |
[00:56] | becausyou’re always late and you take no responsibility for your actions. | 因为你总是迟到 而且对自己的行为不负责 |
[01:00] | irregardless! you know what? race card. | 我不管! 我送你个种族卡 |
[01:02] | no,don’t accept it! | 别 别接那个! |
[01:07] | hey,jack, just a heads-up. | 嘿 Jack 提醒你一下 |
[01:09] | tracy knows what time it is. | Tracy知道正确的时间了 |
[01:11] | – damn it. – sir. | – 我靠 – 先生 |
[01:12] | your mother would like to have breakfaswi you at the hotel tomorrow, | 您母亲想与您明早在酒店共进早餐 |
[01:15] | and she had me make dinner reservations for tonight. | 她还让我订今晚的晚餐 |
[01:18] | and by night, i mean 4:30 this afternoon. | 今晚其实就是下午四点半 |
[01:20] | colleen’s in town? | Colleen来了? |
[01:21] | if you need a break, i’d be happy to take her out. | 如果你想清闲一下 我愿意带她出去 |
[01:23] | there’s a restaurant hostess in midtown i’d like to see cry. | 市中心有家餐馆的服务员 我很想看她哭是啥样 |
[01:26] | thank you,but i need to be the attentive son this visit. | 谢谢 但这次我得扮演好儿子的角色 |
[01:29] | this thursday marks an anniversary for my mother, an unpleasant one. | 这周四是我母亲的一个纪念日 不咋好的纪念日 |
[01:33] | 35 years ago,my father, jimmy donaghy, went out for a pack of cigarettes, | 35年前 我的父亲 Jimmy Donaghy 出门去买烟 |
[01:37] | came back,smoked one, told my mother he was leaving forever, and walked out the door. | 回来后抽了一根 然后告诉我妈 说他要永远离开 之后就出了门 |
[01:42] | oh,boy,that must be hard… for both of you. | 哦 天啊 那一定挺难过 对你们俩都是 |
[01:44] | he treated her like dirt all those years, coming and going, taking up with other women, | 那些年他一直待她如粪土 说来就来说走就走 和别的女人有染 |
[01:48] | including more than one unitarian! | 不止一个不信三位一体说! (基督教的一种分支) |
[01:50] | every time he came back, i promised myself i would tell him off. | 每次他回来 我都跟自己说 一定要好好教训他 |
[01:53] | i had my speech all planned. | 我都准备好说辞了 |
[01:55] | but i always chickened out. | 但每次都退缩 |
[01:57] | it’s the biggest regret of my life,lemon… | 这是我此生最大的遗憾 Lemon… |
[02:00] | and i once made love to kathy hilton. | 还有个遗憾就是曾和Kathy Hilton睡过 (帕里斯希尔顿的母亲) |
[02:02] | do you… want a h? | 你想… 抱一抱吗? |
[02:04] | what is this, the italian parliament? no,thank you,lemon. | 这算啥 意大利议会吗? 不用 谢了 Lemon |
[02:07] | well,you’re a good son. i know she’s not easy. | 你是个好儿子 我知道她不好对付 |
[02:10] | sir,your mother had me move her from the plaza to the carlyle. | 先生 您母亲让我把地址从Plaza 改到了Carlyle |
[02:13] | evidently,the concierge at the plaza “has a beard,” and she’d rather not get raped. | 很显然 Plaza的门童”留着胡子” 她不想被强奸 |
[02:23] | please, tell me we’ve started. | 别跟我说还没开始 |
[02:25] | yes,actually,we’re on our second run-through. | 开始了 实际上已经是第二次完整排练了 |
[02:27] | what ishi s? | 这是啥? |
[02:28] | tracy hasn’t come back yet, but he did sent a gibbon to rehearse in his place. | Tracy还没回来 但他派来了只长臂猿来代替他 |
[02:32] | he’s pretty good. | 他很牛的 |
[02:36] | did you guys know about this? | 你们俩知情吗? |
[02:38] | tracy has asked us to read this prepared statement. | Tracy让我们念一下这份声明 |
[02:41] | “dear racist liz lemon…” | “亲爱的种族主义者Lemon…” |
[02:44] | “this is how you treat me, “like a white-whiskered gibbon | “这就是你们怎样对待我的 像只有白色胡子的长臂猿 |
[02:48] | “put on this earth to do nothing | “在这个世界上存在的意义没有别的 |
[02:50] | “but dance around for your amusement and reduce the insect population of malaysia.” | “只能为了取悦你们而跳舞 或是消灭马来西亚的昆虫” |
[02:55] | okay,i don’t know which of these five cell numbers he answers, | 好吧 我不知道这五个手机号 他到底在用哪个 |
[02:58] | – but you get tracy down here right now. – why? | – 但你必须得把Tracy马上给叫过来 – 为什么? |
[03:01] | the gibbon is on time, he knows his blocking, and he doesn’t try to bite the dancers! | 长臂猿很守时 他知道自己的位置 而且他不会咬那些伴舞! |
[03:08] | i think i’ve proven my point. | 我想我已经证明了我的观点 |
[03:13] | oh,my god! like we really have time for you to walk down the stairs that slowly! | 我的神! 就好像我们真有空 等你从楼梯上慢慢走下来一样! |
[03:17] | time jump! | 时间跳跃! |
[03:19] | tracy,it costs the show a lot of money when you pull these shenanigans. | Tracy你的这些恶作剧要 花掉节目的很多经费 |
[03:23] | don’t patronize me with your celtic slang,liz lemon. | 别用你那白人俚语来敷衍我 |
[03:27] | we have a black president now. | 我们现在都有黑人总统了 |
[03:28] | what do you care? you voted for nader! | 有你啥事? 你选的是Nader! (美国总统候选人) |
[03:30] | this is post-racial america and i demand to be treated like everyone else. | 这是后种族时代的美国 我要求像其他人一样被平等对待 |
[03:35] | you wanna be treated like everybody else? fantastic. | 你想像其他人一样平等? 那好 |
[03:37] | then tomorrow,i’m sending a regular town car for you instead of one of those duck tour boats. | 明天起 我会派一辆城镇牌汽车接你 而不是一艘鸭子游览船 |
[03:42] | fine. | 好啊 你再也不许在餐厅里指着女人 |
[03:43] | and you’re no longer allowed to point at women in the cafeteria and yell, | 好啊 你再也不许在餐厅里指着女人 |
[03:46] | “i wanna get that pregnant!” | 大喊 “我要搞大她的肚子!” |
[03:48] | fine,i’ll bring my lunch from home. | 可以 我从家里带午饭 |
[03:50] | and be here tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. and know your lines. | 早上十点钟到 记住你的台词 |
[03:57] | you don’t think i could do that? | 你觉得我做不到? |
[03:58] | we’ll find out tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. | 明早十点就知道了 |
[04:01] | fine,but i’ll have the last laugh. | 好的 但肯定是我笑到最后 |
[04:33] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode20 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[04:42] | beth,that was a big mistake you made. | Beth 你犯了个大错误 |
[04:45] | grizz,it was a year ago. you’re engaged now.just drop it,okay– | Grizz 事情都过去一年了 你都订婚了 忘了这事吧 好– |
[04:48] | oh,hey,dotcom. | 哦 嘿 Dotcom |
[04:50] | yelling at tracy in front of everybody was a bad move,liz. | 在众人面前冲Tracy大吼 是个昏招 Liz |
[04:53] | yeah,well,it’s not my job to protect his feelings. | 但我没有责任去照顾他的情绪 |
[04:55] | i told you she would turn cold. she’s an ice queen. | 我跟你说过她会装冷酷的 她就是冰雪女王 |
[04:58] | – grizz. – i’m just sayin’. | – 听我说 |
[05:00] | you humiliate tracy in front of everybody like that, you give him two choices– | 你当众那么羞辱了Tracy 那他只有两种选择– |
[05:04] | one,he won’t show up tomorrow, and you’ll look like a fool in front of your crew. | 一是他明天压根就不来了 这样你在你的员工面前就成傻子了 |
[05:08] | or two,he will show up– | 二是 他会来的– |
[05:11] | and he’ll find an even worse way to act out. | 但他的表现会更极端 |
[05:13] | exactly. | 没错 |
[05:20] | jack! | |
[05:21] | what are you doing here? | 你来干吗? |
[05:23] | i’m here to pick you up for dinner. | 我来接你吃晚饭的 |
[05:24] | no dinner. we’re having breakfast in the morning. i told your girl. | 没说晚饭啊 我们明早吃早饭 我跟你那丫头说过的 |
[05:28] | my assistant is named jonathan. | 我的助理名叫Jonathan |
[05:30] | yes,i know. i met him. | 是啊 我知道 我见过他 |
[05:31] | and he also said we had a reservation for dinner tonight. | 他说我们今晚有订晚餐 |
[05:34] | well,jack,there’s been a misunderstanding. | Jack 这中间有个小小误会 |
[05:36] | i have a previous engagement with a friend. | 我和一个朋友有约了 |
[05:38] | colleen,can i borrow one of your ties? | Colleen 我能借条你的领带吗? |
[05:41] | oh,brother. | 哦 老兄 |
[05:42] | paul,this is jack,my son. | Paul 这是Jack 我的儿子 |
[05:44] | jack,this is paul brett. | Jack 这位是Paul Brett |
[05:46] | mother,i didn’t realize you were bringing a companion along. | 妈 我不知道你还带了个同伴来 |
[05:48] | companion? how fancy. | 同伴? 有意思 |
[05:52] | paul lives in orida. | Paul住在佛罗里达 |
[05:53] | he paints landscapes and he makes his own soda. | 他画风景画 还自己做苏打水 |
[05:56] | jack,why don’t you join us for dinner? | Jack 和我们一起吃晚饭吧? |
[05:58] | great! i’ll call the restaurant. | 真好啊! 我去打电话给饭店 |
[06:00] | see if they can seat a third wheel. | 看他们是否接受电灯泡 |
[06:05] | another day done. | 又一天过去了 |
[06:06] | now let’s get outta here before we realize we’ve forgotten abousothing. | 在我们想起来忘记啥事之前 赶快走吧 |
[06:18] | i feel like we’re half-assing this. | 我总感觉这样不算完 |
[06:19] | TAKE*** | 带我去印尼 |
[06:21] | oh,i didn’t know anyone was here. | 哦 我不知道这儿还有人 |
[06:22] | that wasn’t me screaming in the bathroom. | 刚才在洗手间里喊的不是我 |
[06:25] | what are youoing with him? | 你们跟它在这干吗呢? |
[06:26] | oh,mr. jordan says he doesn’t need it anymore. | 哦 Jordan先生说不需要它了 |
[06:28] | so you’re just letting him go? | 那你们就这样把它扔这儿了? |
[06:30] | well,don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:31] | once it tries to mate with a child, i’m sure animal control will just shoot it. | 一旦它试图和小孩交配 动物管制局的人会来给它一枪的 |
[06:34] | no! he’s not an animal. look at him! he’s a little person! | 不! 他不是动物 你瞧他 他是个小人儿! |
[06:39] | oh,he loves me! | 哦 他喜欢我! |
[06:42] | somebody loves me. | 有人喜欢我 |
[06:45] | i’m gonna name him little jenna and let him live in my dressing room. | 我要给他起名小Jenna 让他住在我的化妆间里 |
[06:56] | lemon,colleen brought her yfriend. his name is paul. | Lemon Collen把她的男朋友带来了 他叫Paul |
[07:00] | what? really? | 什么? 真的? |
[07:01] | i don’t like this guy. i don’t trust him. | 我不喜欢那个人 我不相信他 |
[07:03] | i mean,he’s four years younger than my mother. | 我是说 他比我妈小四岁 |
[07:05] | he wears a pinkie ring. | 他戴了枚尾戒 |
[07:06] | when the waiter brought over the food,he said,”abbondanza.” | 服务员上菜的时候 他说 “abbondanza”(意大利语) |
[07:09] | okay,jack,i know this is a stressful time for you and your mother– | Jack 我知道这对于你和你母亲 都是很有压力的时刻– |
[07:12] | you’re gh-i don’t like the timing of this at all. | 你说的对 我不喜欢这个时机 |
[07:14] | colleen is very vulnerle right now, and scam artists can smell that sort of thing. | Colleen现在很脆弱 骗子能感应到这种事的 |
[07:18] | have you ever been to florida? | 你去过佛罗里达吗? |
[07:19] | it’s basically a criminal population. | 那里就是个犯罪集中营 |
[07:21] | it’s america’s australia. | 就是美国的澳大利亚 (流放犯人的地方) |
[07:22] | come on, maybe he just likes her. | 别瞎想啦 或许他仅仅是喜欢她 |
[07:24] | you know,some men like older women. | 有些人就是喜欢年长点的女人 |
[07:26] | let’s… not make this about you,okay? | 我们… 别把这事往你身上扯 好吗? |
[07:29] | i’ve gotta call my private investigator. | 我得打电话给我的私家侦探 |
[07:33] | liz,they want you onstage for rehearsal. | Liz 他们让你去台上准备彩排 |
[07:35] | tracy’s here already? | Tracy已经来了? |
[07:36] | i guess so. you know,this food area is always the first place i go to look for you– | 应该是 知道吗 想要找你 来食品供应区总没错– |
[07:39] | thank you,cerie. | 谢了 Cerie |
[07:45] | tracy,you’re here already. | Tracy 你已经来了 |
[07:47] | professional is my middle name. | 专业性是我的中间名 |
[07:50] | no need. i’ve got it memorized. | 不用了 我已经背下来了 |
[07:56] | i’m going to do a valentino cross, camera right, then dump the laugh. | 我要做个瓦伦蒂诺交叉步 向右看镜头 然后微笑 |
[08:00] | so stay on your fours, guys! | 数好你们的步子 同志们! |
[08:02] | one,two,three, jump and pose! | 一 二 三 跳 停! |
[08:04] | 3:15. time for union break. | 3:15 休息时间到 |
[08:10] | thank you,tracy! that is so great for morale. | 谢谢你 Tracy! 我们士气倍受鼓舞 |
[08:13] | listen,about yesterday– | 听着 昨天的事– |
[08:14] | no.do not apologize. in fact… | 不 别道歉 实际上… |
[08:17] | everyone gather around. actor announcement. | 大家都过来 演员声明 |
[08:20] | i want to publicly thank you, liz lemo for you have shown me that | 我想公开表示感谢 Liz Lemon 因为你向我展示了 |
[08:24] | in today’s world everyone should be treated exactly the same. | 如今每个人都该被平等对待 |
[08:29] | no one should get preferential treatment. | 没人应遭区别对待 |
[08:31] | i agree. exactly. | 我同意 没错 |
[08:33] | not black comedy superstars. | 不管是黑人喜剧明星 |
[08:35] | not hispanics. not dians. | 还是拉丁美裔 还是印度人 |
[08:38] | not whateverhis guy is. | 或是那家伙那种人 |
[08:40] | and not women,liz lemon. | 还有女人 Liz Lemon |
[08:42] | – i’m right there with you,tracy. – good. | – 我坚决支持 Tracy – 好 |
[08:45] | i feel parched from being so professional. | 这种专业精神快把我烤焦了 |
[08:47] | could i trouble you for some water? | 能麻烦你帮我倒点水吗? |
[08:49] | yeah,of course. | 当然可以 |
[08:56] | brian,would you help me out with this? | Brian 你能来帮我一下吗? |
[08:59] | no! no! equality. | 不! 不! 平等 |
[09:02] | what? | 什么? |
[09:02] | everyone should be treated the same,right,liz lemon? | 大家都该被公平对待 对吗 Liz Lemon? |
[09:06] | you should change it. | 你应该去换 |
[09:08] | yeah,okay. i know how to do this. | 是啊 好 我知道该怎么弄 |
[09:22] | no one help her! | 别人不许帮她! |
[09:32] | i got it. that’s good. | 没事 挺好 |
[09:35] | just gotta get my hammies in the handles so i– | 只要我这笨手能抓住把手 就能- |
[09:41] | hold on. | 等一下 |
[10:01] | all right! let’s… take it from the top. | 好了! 那我们…再重新演一次吧 |
[10:17] | hello,len. | 你好 Len |
[10:20] | thanks for meeting me here,mr. donaghy. | 谢谢你能来这见我 Donaghy先生 |
[10:22] | you,uh… staking out a cheating husband? | 你正在监视偷腥的丈夫? |
[10:25] | no. i’m taking a photography class. | 不 我在上一个摄影课程班 |
[10:27] | look at the way the sunlight hits that cobweb. | 看那阳光穿过蛛网的样子 |
[10:30] | so,uh,what have you got for me | 那么 有什么结果可以汇报给我 |
[10:33] | well,i looked into this paul brett guy, | 我调查了这个Paul Brett |
[10:34] | and i gotta tell you, this is the weirdest case i’ve ever worked. | 我不得不说 这是我接过的最诡异的一单活儿 |
[10:37] | i knew it. | 我就知道 |
[10:38] | what is he,a check forger? | 他是干吗的 伪造支票的? |
[10:40] | real estate swindler? bird owner? | 房地产诈骗的? 养鸟的? |
[10:42] | – no,he’s clean. – what? | – 不 他是个清白好人 – 什么? |
[10:44] | i’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没有碰到过这样的事 |
[10:45] | everyone’s got something to hide. | 每个人都有东西要去隐藏 |
[10:47] | for instance,m aring a child’s halloween costume under this. | 比如 我现在里面就穿着儿童万圣节服装 |
[10:51] | but this guy– no priors,no debts. | 但是这个家伙–没前科 没债务 |
[10:53] | he’s been married to his wife louise for 35 years. | 他和他老婆Louise结婚已有35年了 |
[10:56] | – he’s married? – yeah. | – 他结了婚的? – 对 |
[10:57] | i wish i had more to give you. | 我希望我有更多的东西可以告诉你 |
[11:00] | but this paul brett guy, he’s,uh… | 但是这个叫Paul Brett的家伙 他就… |
[11:02] | he’s like a boy scout.**** | 他就像个童子军 对不起 |
[11:12] | miss maroney,i have the ukulele you asked for. | Maroney小姐 我拿来了你要的四弦琴 |
[11:14] | oh,it’s not for me. | 哦 这不是给我的 |
[11:16] | someone’s in a little mariachi band today. | 有人今天想搞个流浪者乐队呢 |
[11:19] | ma’am,thiss a wild animal. you can’t treat it like a person. | 女士 这是一个野生动物 你不能把它当人一样来看待 |
[11:22] | no,he’s happy. | 不 它很高兴 |
[11:23] | his costume is hiding his erection. | 它的戏装掩盖了它的勃起 |
[11:25] | well,as a child, i had a prize pig that i thought was my best friend. | 呃 当我还是孩子时 我有一头奖赏 得来的猪 我把它当成我最好的朋友 |
[11:29] | but then one day, i picked up one of her piglets. | 但是后来有一天 我拾起一头它的猪崽 |
[11:32] | she went crazy! | 它抓狂了! |
[11:34] | she bit off my nut sack that i kept tied arod my belt to feed squirrels. | 它咬下了我一直绕在腰带上 用来喂松鼠的果仁袋子 |
[11:39] | please be careful, miss maroney. | 一定要小心 Maroney小姐 |
[11:45] | tracy did that thing with the water on purpose. | 饮水机那件事Tracy是故意那么做的 |
[11:48] | grizz and dotcom warned me he would act out. | Grizz和Dotcom警告过我他会采取回击的 |
[11:50] | look,if tracy’s revenge plan involv him being good at his job, you might have to just take it. | 瞧 如果Tracy的复仇计划是他干好工作的 必要条件 那你可能只好接受现状了 |
[12:00] | hello,liz lemon. | 你好 Liz Lemon. |
[12:01] | i was just telling these fellas about how you don’t wanna be treated any differently | 我刚才正在告诉这些伙计们 你是多么不希望因为自己是女人 |
[12:05] | because you’re a woman. | 而得到不同的对待 |
[12:07] | well,thank you. of course i don’t. | 哦 谢谢 当然我不希望 |
[12:09] | really. y don’t want us to hold back anymore. | 真的? 你不想我们再隐瞒任何事 |
[12:11] | i’m sorry– were you guys holding back something? | 不好意思 — 你们这些人隐瞒了一些事? |
[12:14] | our farts, to start with. | 我们放屁 首先 |
[12:15] | also,we didn’t invite you to lutz’s fake bachelor party. | 还有 我们还没邀请你参加 Lutz的假冒单身派对 |
[12:18] | lutz’s what? | Lutz的啥? |
[12:19] | i realize i’m never getting married because of my gland thing… | 我意识到我没结婚是 因为我的腺功能问题… |
[12:22] | but i wanna have a bachelor party. | 但是我希望办一个单身派对 |
[12:24] | well,youhould have invited me. | 哦 你应该邀请我 |
[12:26] | it’s not fair… that you didn’t. | 这不公平…你们没那么做 |
[12:29] | we’re goin’ to a strip club. | 我们打算去脱衣舞夜总会 |
[12:30] | **i’m glad that we’re having this conversation, | 我很高兴我们有了这次谈话 |
[12:34] | because we live in a world where a lot of the old divisions are starting to disappear. | 因为我们生活在一个很多 老式分歧也开始消失的世界里 |
[12:40] | and i peo have a daughter someday, and i want her to– | 我希望有一天能有个女儿 我想让她– |
[12:44] | oh,god, what is that smell? | 哦 上帝啊 这是什么味道? |
[12:46] | oh,dear lord,frank! it’s like orange-flavored egg! it’s in my mouth! | Frank! 那就像一个桔子口味的鸡蛋! 这气息就在我嘴里! |
[12:51] | good. we’re learning. | 很好 我们知道了 |
[12:53] | this next one’s me. | 下一个是我的 |
[13:05] | hey,jack, do you treat me any differently because i’m a woman? | 嘿 Jack 你有没有因为 我是个女人而区别对待我? |
[13:09] | well,i pay you a little less,yes. | 哦 我付你钱更少一点 是这样的 |
[13:11] | no,i mean day-to-day. do you coddle me? | 不 我意思是日常生活 你有没有过分关怀我? |
[13:13] | in some ways. with a man, i can be more direct, but with you,uh, | 在某些方面 面对男人 我能更直接 但是对你 呃 |
[13:18] | i have to have a conversation, talk things through more. | 我必须兜圈子说话 |
[13:21] | gimme an example. | 给我举个例子 |
[13:22] | well,uh… right now comes to mind. | 哦 呃… 现在就是 |
[13:26] | are we through listening and sharing, because i have something i want you to look at. | 我们结束倾听和交流 因为我有事说给你评判一下 |
[13:31] | it’s a marriage certificate. | 这是张结婚证书 |
[13:33] | it’s paul’s marriage certificate my mother’s boyfriend. | 这是Paul的结婚证书 我母亲的男朋友 |
[13:37] | – he’s married. – what? | – 他已婚 – 什么? |
[13:38] | i knew i was right. that guy is shady! | 我就知道我是正确的 那个家伙靠不住! |
[13:42] | oh,my god. have you told colleen? | 哦 上帝啊 你告诉过Colleen了吗? |
[13:43] | no colleen.i have an opportunity here, lemon, | 和colleen没关系 我现在有个机会 Lemon |
[13:46] | a chance to go back to the past to put things right that once went wrong. | 一个回到过去把那些错误事情 纠正过来的机会 |
[13:51] | that’s thequantum le intro. | 那是”时空怪客”的开场白 |
[13:52] | be that as it may, i’m finally going to stand up for colleen. | 不管怎么样 我最终会为Colleen而面对他 |
[13:57] | the sml part of her that is still human deserves it. | 她仅存的那一点人性值得被那样对待 |
[14:00] | i’ll see paul, and i’ll give him the speech i wrote for jimmy donaghy. | 我会和Paul碰面 我会说一通 我曾写给Jimmy Donaghy的宣言 |
[14:04] | paul’s not your dad,jack. | Paul不是你的父亲 Jack |
[14:05] | but paul’s here. and he’s taking advantage of my mother. | 但是Paul就在这里 他正在占我母亲的便宜 |
[14:09] | now,what i originally wrote for my father may be dated. | 现在 我起初写给我父亲的话可能有些过时了 |
[14:12] | who would beururrent nikita khrushchev? | 谁会是我们当代的赫鲁晓夫? |
[14:15] | simon cowell? | (美国偶像的毒舌评委) |
[14:18] | now you’re standing on the very spot where gracie allen took jack paar’s virginity. | 现在你们就站在曾经Gracie Allen 夺走Jack Paar童贞的地方 |
[14:22] | i thought i heard a tour. | 我想我听到有观光者来了 |
[14:23] | boy,people are not gonna believe that you sawthis. | 天啊 大伙不会相信你们看到的 |
[14:26] | so take a lot of pictures. | 因此 多拍点照片吧 |
[14:28] | miss maroney. no good willome of this. this is unnatural. | Maroney小姐 这不会带来什么好事 这是不正常的 |
[14:31] | it is unnatural… | 这是有点反常… |
[14:33] | for a grandmother to look this good! | 一个奶奶如此容光焕发是不正常! |
[14:36] | little jenna had a baby last night. | 小Jenna昨晚有了一个孩子 |
[14:40] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:47] | good job with the water,liz. | 水搬得漂亮 Liz |
[14:49] | ow,frank! what the hell? | 哦 Frank! 你在干嘛? |
[14:51] | what? i’m trying to treat you like one of us. | 怎么了? 我试着把你和大家一样对待 |
[14:54] | hello,elizabeth. | 你好 Elizabeth |
[14:55] | tracy,shouldn’t you be working down on stage? | Tracy 你不是应该留在舞台工作吗? |
[14:58] | i’m done with my work. i was very professional. | 我已经干完了 我很专业 |
[15:02] | that must have been hard for y. | 那对你来说一定很困难 |
[15:03] | it was. | 曾经是 |
[15:05] | all right,tracy’s here. let’s do this bachelor party. | 好吧 Tracy在这里 我们去单身聚会吧 |
[15:07] | yeah! | 耶! |
[15:09] | you coming,liz lemon? | 你来嘛 Liz Lemon? |
[15:10] | because a dude boss would be a jerk if he didn’t come to lutz’s bachelor party. | 因为一个男上司如果不参加Lutz的 单身聚会 他就是个混蛋 |
[15:14] | also a dude wod pay for it. | 还有 一个男上司会为此买单 |
[15:18] | yeah,i’m coming. of course i’m coming. | 好吧 我去 当然我会去 |
[15:23] | – but you’re not. – twist! | – 但是你不能去 – 剧情跌宕! |
[15:26] | you have to stay here. | 你必须留在这里 |
[15:27] | i haven’t gotten your notes on the rewrite, and your input is invaluable to the process… | 我还没有得到你的剧本改编稿 而你的意见对节目至关重要 |
[15:32] | since we’re all equal now. | 既然我们都被平等对待了 |
[15:36] | let’s go see some naked dahters and moms! | 让我们去瞧那些光着的小妞和辣妈吧! |
[15:39] | all right! | 好吧! |
[15:49] | hello,jack. i’m sorry.your mom’s out shoppin | 你好Jack 抱歉 你母亲出去购物了 |
[15:52] | i know. | 我知道 |
[15:53] | my credit card company called to confirm my purchase of a book entitled intercourse after hip surgery. | 我的信用卡公司来电确认我购买了 一本叫做臀部术后性交流守则的书 |
[15:59] | well… why don’t you come on in? | 这样啊… 进来吧 |
[16:03] | i’m just watching the hotel channel. | 我在看酒店频道 |
[16:06] | you can check out on the tv. | 你可以在电视上退房 |
[16:08] | i bet you can, you son of a bitch. | 我知道 你这个混蛋 |
[16:10] | i beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[16:11] | i am tired of watching you treat my mother like this. | 我受够了你这么对待我妈 |
[16:14] | i am not afraid of you. you’re just a big bully. like simon cowell. | 我才不怕你呢 你就是个纸老虎 像Simon Cowell一样 |
[16:18] | that’s right. i just called you a communist. | 没错 我说你是个共产主义者 |
[16:21] | i want you out of our lives forever, | 我要让你彻底从我们的生活中消失 |
[16:23] | and want you to know that i am never going to be anything like you when i grow up. | 我要让你明白 我长大后不会像你一样 |
[16:27] | what in god’s name is going on here? | 劳驾告诉我这到底怎么回事? |
[16:31] | paul is leaving,mother. | Paul要离开了 妈妈 |
[16:32] | and i think you should know why. | 我希望你了解原因 |
[16:35] | he’s married. | 他有老婆 |
[16:36] | oh,my– i know that! | 不是吧… 我当然知道! |
[16:40] | paul… find something to do in the bathroom. | Paul 去卫生间回避一下 |
[16:42] | i ha to talk to my son. | 我要跟我儿子单独聊聊 |
[16:45] | okay. shoot. | 好了 说吧 |
[16:49] | you knew? | 你知道? |
[16:50] | it’s florida,jack! | 那可是佛罗里达 Jack! |
[16:53] | it’s like it never stopped being the ’70s down there. | 这从没停止过70年代的老派作风 |
[16:56] | and a guy like paul, who can drive at night, don’t say no to that! | 像Paul这样能在夜里开车的男人 你怎么可能拒绝! |
[17:01] | well,i apologize then. | 那我要道歉了 |
[17:02] | i thought we were going to get through this together. | 我以为这种状况我们可以一同渡过 |
[17:05] | i guess your coping mechanism is to bring a married man back to your hotel room! | 结果你的应对措施 就是找个已婚男人回酒店! |
[17:09] | coping? what am i supposed to be coping with? | 应对? 我要应对什么? |
[17:12] | it’s the 35th anniversary of dad leaving! | 老爸离开35周年! |
[17:16] | which time,jack? | 从哪一次算起 Jack? |
[17:18] | that man left and came back so many times that i totally lost count! | 那家伙来来去去那么多次 我数都数不清了! |
[17:24] | one night, he went out to move the car, and he was gone… | 某天晚上 他去挪个车 然后就消失了… |
[17:27] | from the spring of ’57 until… | 从57年的春天到… |
[17:31] | one night he just showed up out of the blue! | 某天晚上又神奇的出现了! |
[17:33] | “put your shoes on,collie. we’re goin’ to see some like it hot.” | “快换鞋 Collie 我们去看<热情似火>” (50年代末美国电影 梦露主演) |
[17:37] | – are you kidding me? – no,i’m not kidding you! | – 你在说笑吧? – 没有 我没开玩笑! |
[17:39] | you honestly don’t remember when he left for good, because i sure as hell do. | 你是不记得他永远离开的时候了 但我确记得清清楚楚! |
[17:45] | oh,my god. is that what this is all about? | 天哪 就是因为这个? |
[17:48] | is that what y’ve been holding onto all these years? | 你这么多年都无法释怀的原因? |
[17:51] | jack,stop wasting your time thinking about that man! | Jack 别浪费时间纠结那家伙了 |
[17:56] | you’re nothing like him, you know. | 你一点也不像他 |
[17:58] | no way you ever could be. | 也永远不可能像他 |
[18:00] | what does that mean? | 这话什么意思? |
[18:01] | i don’t know. i’m old,jack,you know? | 不知道 我老了 你懂吗? |
[18:04] | ani don’t know what i’m thinking about half the time. | 我有一半时间都是迷迷糊糊的 |
[18:07] | i do know this: you’re my good boy. | 但我时刻都明白 你是我的好儿子 |
[18:13] | i just love ya to death. | 我爱死我的乖儿子了 |
[18:19] | thank you,mother. and i love you too. | 谢谢妈妈 我也爱你 |
[18:22] | paul! | |
[18:24] | you’re on your own tonight. | 你今晚要落单了 |
[18:26] | i have a date with my son. | 我要和我儿子去约会 |
[18:28] | he’s taking me out to a late dinner. | 他要和我共进晚餐 (晚正餐一般在9点以后进行) |
[18:31] | it’s,uh,6:00. | 呃…是6点 |
[18:35] | whoops! | 噢! |
[18:40] | say you like my body. | 说你喜欢我的身体 |
[18:47] | i don’t wanna be here! i don’t like it here! who’s this guy? | 人家不要留在这 人家不高兴 这人到底是谁啊? |
[18:56] | okay,which one of us is gonna give up first? | 好吧 我们谁先缴械? |
[18:58] | the black one. i can’t take it anymore! i hate it! | 黑人先 我受不了了 我恨这样! |
[19:01] | one of those strippers took of lutz’s shirt. | 有个脱衣舞女脱掉了Lutz的衬衣 |
[19:02] | that gland thing is no joke! | 那个腺体的事是真的! |
[19:04] | everything is upside down! | 世界都黑白颠倒了! |
[19:06] | we need to go back to the way things were with both of us getting preferentialrement. | 我们要回到从前 回到我们都有优惠待遇的时候 |
[19:10] | yes. we upset the natural order. | 对 我们破坏了和谐社会 |
[19:12] | you’re going to strip clubs. i’m up writing all night. | 你去脱衣舞俱乐部 我却整晚写剧本 |
[19:15] | look who’s a sailor! | 看看这个水手! |
[19:17] | we’re dressing monkeys up as people, and monkeys are playing with people as toys! | 我们把猴子穿的跟人一样 然后让猴子玩人型玩具! |
[19:21] | it’s not a toy,tracy. | 那个不是玩具 Tracy |
[19:23] | little jenna thinks that this is her baby. | 小Jenna把她当自己的孩子 |
[19:28] | oh,no! | 坏了坏了! |
[19:30] | you said you loved me! | 你说过你爱我! |
[19:32] | your foot fingers are so strong! | 你脚趾劲真大! |
[19:33] | we don’t wanna end up like those two. | 我不想变得和他俩一样 |
[19:35] | you’re so right. | 说的没错 |
[19:39] | we’re okay! he’s just expressing himself! | 我没事 他就是表达一下感情! |
[19:44] | hey,before you hear crazy rumors and start believing them, the gibbon did not attack jenna. | 在你听信任何传言之前 我要说 那个猿猴没袭击Jenna |
[19:49] | – he was trying to mate with her face. – what? | – 他只是想和她的脸交配而已 – 啊? |
[19:52] | nothing. everyone’s fine. | 没事 大家都好的很 |
[19:55] | some like it hot. i love this movie. | <热情似火> 我喜欢这部电影 |
[19:56] | my mother told me she d my dad went to see it together, | 我妈告诉我她和爸爸一起去看的 |
[19:59] | and if that’s the stuff she remembers, maybe that’s how i should rember him too… | 既然妈妈的回忆是这些 我也应该记得他 |
[20:04] | on a date with my mom instead of walking out the door. | 和妈妈约会 而不是关门离去 |
[20:07] | 1959. boy,it would have been fun to write back then. | 1959年啊 那阵写剧本肯定很有趣 |
[20:10] | you could get away with crazy plot twists becausaudiences were so much less sophisticated. | 可以抛开一切莫名的跌宕起伏 因为那阵的观众可没现在这么精于世故 |
[20:15] | wait a minute. this movie came out in 1959? | 等一下 这电影是1959年上映的? |
[20:21] | how could my father have been gone from the spring of ’57 | 如果我爸57年春天离开 59年回来 |
[20:24] | until 1959 if i was conceived in ’58– | 我妈怎么会在58年怀上我? |
[20:31] | jimmy donaghy’s not my father. | Jimmy Donaghy不是我爸 |
[20:33] | twist! | 够跌宕! |