时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:07] | Now,you’re all here because you’ve been suspended om work for sexual harassment. | 你们聚在这里 都是因为实施性骚扰而停工 |
[00:12] | But through this seminar, | 但是通过这个研讨小组 |
[00:13] | You will learn the skills to keep you from making the same kinds of mistakes that got you here. | 你会学到避免重蹈覆辙的技巧 |
[00:18] | Excuse me,mr. Winerslav– | 打断一下 Winerslav先生– |
[00:20] | It’s pronounced “weener-slave.” | 应该读成”weener-slave” (鸡鸡的奴隶) |
[00:21] | okay,jeffrey. | 好吧 Jeffrey |
[00:23] | Is there anything I can do to speed this process up so I can just | 有没有什么方法可以用来加快进程 好让我重返工作 |
[00:26] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[00:28] | But someone who’s in a rush to get back to work? | 不过有人十万火急地赶回去工作? |
[00:31] | That’s somethin’ you don’t see every day. | 这可不常见 |
[00:33] | Now,that is an example of a very appropriate and very,very funny joke. | 这是一个恰当而又非常非常有趣的笑话 |
[00:46] | Jenna, I need to speak with you. | Jenna 我有话和你说 |
[00:47] | Jack,i did not hit that asian page. | Jack 我没有打到那个亚裔听差 |
[00:49] | I was just swinging my arm and she walked into me. Twice. | 我当时正在挥舞我的手臂 而她无意中撞上了我 两次 |
[00:52] | Jenna,it’s not about that. | Jenna 和那个无关 |
[00:54] | It’s about your sheinhardt-universal janis joplin biopic. | 是关于你那部环球球公司 制作的Janis Joplin传记片 |
[00:56] | Wait. We can call her janis joplin? | 等等 我们能叫她Janis Joplin? |
[00:58] | We got the life rights? It’s not janie jimplin anymore? | 我们取得电影授权了? 不再是Janie Jimplin? |
[01:01] | Apparently, neither name cleared. | 显然 两个名字都行不通 |
[01:03] | It looks like your character’s going to be called jackie jormp-jomp. | 看起来你的角色要被 称为Jackie Jormp-Jomp |
[01:07] | – Oh,okay. So what’s the good news? – I didn’t say there was any. | – 哦 好吧 那么好消息是啥? – 我没说过有任何好消息 |
[01:10] | Sheinhardt-universal did some focus testing this week. | 环球球公司这个星期做了个民众兴趣测试 |
[01:13] | – We got 100? – You’re holding that upsiddown. | – 我们得了一百分? – 你拿倒了 |
[01:16] | – Oh,no. – Yes. I was afraid of this. | – 哦 不 – 是的 我就怕看到这样 |
[01:19] | It turns out not having the life rights or any janis joplin songs was a negative for audiences. | 说明没获得电影授权 任何Janis Joplin的歌 都不能让大众兴奋起来 |
[01:23] | But what about my duet with jimi hendrickson at woodstocks? | 那我和Jimi Hendrickson 在伍德斯托克音乐节上的二重唱怎么办? |
[01:26] | We’re all here at woodstocks | 我们相聚在伍德斯托克 |
[01:28] | someday there will be a black president | 有朝一日会有个黑人成为总统 |
[01:31] | uh,jenna, Sheinhdtniversal does not wanna release the picture. | 呃 Jenna 环球不准备发行影片 |
[01:34] | And how will that affect my oscar chances? | 那会对我得奥斯卡奖有什么影响? |
[01:36] | Adversely. Unless we get independent distribution. | 相当不利 除非我们得到独立发行权 |
[01:39] | To do that, “sing dem blues,white girl: “the jackie jormp-jomp story” has gotta get some buzz. | 为了达成目标 影片必须来点绯闻 |
[01:44] | I’m gonna need your help for that. | 为此我需要你的帮助 |
[01:46] | Do you need a sex tape released? ‘Cause I got a wrdne. | 你想过泄露点色情影带吗? 因为我有一卷变态的 |
[01:48] | It’s night vision and you can see that his buddy is robbing me. | 那是夜视镜头 你从中可以看见他用那话儿吞噬我 |
[01:51] | No,jenna,i want you on the pr warpath. | 不 Jenna 我要你展开公关战役 |
[01:54] | If there’s a red carpet,i want you on it talking up the movie starting monday. | 如果有场红毯秀 你就上去推销电影 星期一开始 |
[01:57] | The kids’ choice awards? Fine. | 儿童选择奖? 好吧 |
[02:00] | I’ll set aside my feud with raven simone for one day. | 我会把我和Raven Simone的宿仇 暂时放在一边 |
[02:03] | But she knows what she did. | 但是她知道她做过什么 |
[02:21] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode18 | |
[02:33] | Miss lemon,you aren’t supposed to be here. | Lemon小姐 你不应该在这的 |
[02:35] | You’re on s-e-x probation. | 你处于犯了那事儿的察看期 |
[02:37] | Yeah,i know,i just wanted to stop by and check in. | 对 我知道 我只是路过来看看 |
[02:42] | Kenneth,stop. I just want a script or a rundown,okay? | Kenneth 住手 我就拿个剧本总结之类的 |
[02:47] | Put that down. You give that to me,kenneth. | 放下那玩意 把它给我 Kenneth |
[02:49] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听见我说的吗? |
[02:52] | Mr. Donaghy,help! Rule breaking! | Donaghy先生 来帮忙! 有人破坏规矩! |
[02:56] | This is sad. | 太惨了 |
[02:58] | Lemon,come with me. | Lemon 跟我来 |
[03:01] | Lemon,you know you’re supposed to go home after your pervert seminars. | Lemon 你知道 参加完变态聚会后你应该回家的 |
[03:04] | I’m going. I just hate not being here. | 我正准备回 我只是痛恨不能留在这里 |
[03:08] | – You have to rehearse! – No! Passive resistance! | – 你必须参加彩排! – 不! 消极抵抗 ! |
[03:12] | I learned that from dr. King! I’m brave! | 我从King博士那里学的! 我很勇敢! |
[03:15] | – You sure you miss this? – Yes. | – 你确定怀念这一切吗? – 没错 |
[03:17] | As crazy and stressful as this place is, not being here is worse. | 这么一个疯狂而又充满压力的地方 不置身其中反而更糟 |
[03:21] | I feel for you. | 我有同感 |
[03:22] | Remember that time I came back from the world economic forum with mono | 记得那次我从世界经济论坛回来 并且得了传染性单核细胞增多症 |
[03:25] | And missed a week of work and I wanted to pull my hair out but I couldn’t because it’s too thick? | 我错过了一周的工作让我想拔掉头发 但因为太过浓密而没有成功吗? |
[03:28] | People like us, we need the stress. | 象我们这样的人 需要压力 |
[03:30] | We’re only happy when we’re overcoming obstacles. | 我们只有克服重重困难才会高兴 |
[03:32] | You take that away, we start bouncing off the walls, spend our days jabbering at doormen. | 没了那些 我们只能对墙兴叹 和门卫闲聊打发日子 |
[03:36] | Hey,i brighten their day. | 嘿 我让他们的生活更快乐 |
[03:40] | Before I go,can I at least find out what frank’s hat says? | 在我走之前 我能否至少知道Frank的帽子上写了什么? |
[03:43] | – “constant cving.” – He could do better. | – “永恒的渴望” – 他本可以做的更好 |
[03:45] | Has anyone looked at this sexual harassment stuff they gave us? | 有人看过这份他们给的性骚扰手册吗? |
[03:48] | I don’t need to read it. | 我不用看 |
[03:49] | The whole thing is loosely based on a evening I spent with isiah thomas. | 整件事大体上就是基于 我和Isiah Thomas的一夜 |
[03:53] | No wonder liz got busted. | 难怪Liz倒了大霉 |
[03:55] | According to this, you can’t do anything without it being considered harassment. | 按照这上面说的 深思熟虑之前 不能做任何形似骚扰的事 |
[03:59] | Did you know you have to report in-office relationships? | 你们知道必须上报办公室恋情吗? |
[04:03] | – Is that true? – It’s the first thing listed. | – 真的吗? – 它列在头条 |
[04:05] | Have you read this? | 你读过了吗? |
[04:06] | Well,i wanted to, because it’s full of rules, | 哦 我倒是想看看 尽是条条框框 |
[04:09] | but ms.Vieira made me throw it away. | 但是Vieira女士让我把它扔掉 |
[04:11] | And said pretty boys like me shouldn’t be filling their heads with ideas. | 还说像我这样的漂亮男孩 不需要被束缚 |
[04:15] | – Hi,frank. – Hello. | – 嗨 Frank – 你好 |
[04:17] | Coworker. | 同事 |
[04:22] | Ms.vieira… | Vieira女士… |
[04:24] | Of course my job is annoying, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love it. | 当然我的工作很烦人 但不意味着我不爱它 |
[04:27] | I’m sure your job can be annoying. | 我知道你的工作也很烦人 |
[04:29] | Not all the tenants are as fun as me. | 不是所有的房客都像我这么有趣的 |
[04:31] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[04:33] | Hey,would you mind if brought a chair down here? | 嘿 你不介意我带把椅子下来吧? |
[04:36] | Yes,my job is stressful. Very stressful. | 我的工作很有压力 充满压力 |
[04:39] | But in the end,i get paid to make people laugh. | 但到最后 我以制造欢乐为生 |
[04:42] | We have a saying that laughter is the best medicine, so I’m kind of like a doctor here. | 我们说笑声是绝对良药 所以从某种程度来说我是个医生 |
[04:48] | Like you were,in poland. | 像你在波兰那时一样 |
[04:50] | We have a show tonight. | 我们今晚有个节目 |
[04:51] | I’ve never missed a show. | 我从没错失过一场节目 |
[04:53] | Not even the time I had that virus they kept saying only raccoons get. | 就算那时我得了他们坚称 只有浣熊才会得的病毒 |
[04:57] | I can’t believe I’m not there. | 真不敢相信我不在那里 |
[05:01] | Hey,I’ve– uh,I’ve picked up some polish from you guys. | 嘿 我– 我从你们那儿学了两句波兰语 |
[05:04] | ****** | 闭嘴吧 女士 |
[05:07] | It’s kinda cold out for a jog. | 现在出门去慢跑有点冷 |
[05:09] | – Oh,I’m just going downstairs to the fitness center. – What? This building has a gym? | – 哦 我下楼是去健身中心 – 什么? 这幢楼有健身房? |
[05:13] | Yeah,it’the door right next to the vending machines. | 就在自动售货机右边那扇门 |
[05:15] | Vending machines? What kind? | 自动售货机? 哪一种的? |
[05:17] | I don’t know,sorry. I’m emily. Are you new to the building? | 我不知道 抱歉 我叫Emily 你是新住进来的嘛? |
[05:22] | No,I’m liz. I’ve lived here for four years. | 不 我是Liz 我在这已经住了四年了 |
[05:25] | I usually work crazy,long hours, but I’m on leave right now for normal reasons. | 我通常疯狂超时地工作 但现在因为一些正常的原因在休假 |
[05:31] | – And you’re feeling a little lost. – I am. | – 你感到有点失落 – 是的 |
[05:33] | Right now,i should be standing in a toilet stall so nobody bothers me while I eat lunch. | 此刻 我本该站在洗手间 那样我就能不受打扰的吃午饭了 |
[05:38] | God,i miss it. | 上帝啊 我想死这一切了 |
[05:39] | I was an investment banker for 15 years. | 我做投资银行家已有15年了 |
[05:42] | 80-hour workweeks, corner office, secret candy drawer… | 一星期工作80小时 一小格办公室 秘密的糖果抽屉… |
[05:46] | A a decoy candy drawer to throw others off the trail? | 还有一个迷惑别人的假糖果抽屉? |
[05:48] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[05:50] | The point is you get addicted to the stress. | 关键是你对压力上瘾了 |
[05:52] | Think it gives your life purpose. | 觉得它让你人生有了追求 |
[05:54] | – And then when you stop– – for normal reasons… | – 然后当你一旦停下– – 因为某些正常原因… |
[05:57] | You see how stupid you were. | 你认识到你曾经是那么愚蠢 |
[06:00] | It just takes time to realize there are much better ways to be happy. | 需要花些时间认识到 有更好的方法能找到乐子 |
[06:07] | Wait for me… Lady. | 等等我…女士 |
[06:11] | Kenneth, what can I do for ya? | Kenneth 有何贵干? |
[06:12] | Well,sir, I recently learned that company policy requires | 哦 先生 我最近刚领会到一些公司的政策要求 |
[06:15] | That employees disclose their relationships with their cowkers to their immediate supervisor. | 员工应该向他们的顶头上司 透露与同事的恋情 |
[06:20] | I am not kyo there are perhaps 40 people between us. | 我不是你的顶头上司 你我之间大概隔着40个人吧 |
[06:26] | Pete,for instance. | Pete 比如说 |
[06:27] | Oh,i just don’t trust mr. Hornberger,sir. | 哦 先生 我只是不信任Hornberger先生 |
[06:30] | He has a ridge on the section of the skull associated with deviousness. | 他的脑壳上有一点脊突 让人联想到狡猾 |
[06:34] | Okay. So there’s a girl. | 好吧 是和一个女孩有关 |
[06:37] | Yes,sir. Her name is daphne. She’s one of thetgsdancers. | 是的 先生 她名叫Daphne 她是女生秀的一名伴舞 |
[06:41] | And when I watch her dance, my heart skips a beat. | 当我看她跳舞时 我的心就漏跳了一拍 |
[06:45] | And not because of my acute ventralitis. | 这不是因为我急性心率不齐 |
[06:49] | Wait. You’re dating one of the dancers? | 等等 你在和一名伴舞约会? |
[06:52] | Oh,no,sir. | 哦 没有 先生 |
[06:54] | I actually haven’t spoken to her yet, but I have a long-term plan to marry her, | 事实上我还没有和她说过话 不过我为了娶她有个长期计划 |
[06:58] | And I wanted the company to be aware of my intentions. | 我也希望公司对我的意图有所了解 |
[07:00] | I see. I’ll be sure to mention that at the next board meeting. | 我知道了 我一定会在下个董事会议上提出的 |
[07:03] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[07:05] | Oh,also, I don’t know if this is harassment, | 哦 还有 我不知道这算不算骚扰 |
[07:08] | But someone atthe today show made me eat an unripe bana in front of her. | 但是今日秀上的某人 让我当着她的面吃了一个生的香蕉 |
[07:17] | Hey,ken. Do you know who our immediate supervisor is? | 嘿 Ken 你知道谁是我们的顶头上司吗? |
[07:24] | I will not be able to attend your wedding. | 我不能来参加你们的婚礼了 |
[07:26] | Because of a prior conflict. | 因为之前的一场冲突 |
[07:36] | Oh,what’s the special occasion? | 哦 这是什么特殊庆典? |
[07:38] | Weekday. | 平常日 |
[07:40] | w,so this is normal? | 哇哦 就平常的一天? |
[07:42] | This is,like,your version of sweatpants and pop-tarts? | 这就好像 你们眼中的运动服和蛋挞一样? |
[07:44] | Not too shabs. | 真不俗啊 |
[07:46] | Short for shabby. Hilarious. | 俗 简陋的缩写 有意思 |
[07:48] | This could be your life too,liz. | 你的生活也能这样 Liz |
[07:50] | Just short the housing market. | 在房产市场上卖空就行 |
[07:51] | Or write a cookbook specifically for mixed-race children. | 或者为那些混血儿童专门写一本烹饪书 |
[07:55] | Or marry a rich, old dude who dies. | 或者嫁给一个富有却快死的老头 |
[07:57] | Clive,i wanna say? | Clive 我想说的是? |
[07:59] | Or have mild lupus and great insurance. | 或者有轻度狼疮和巨额保险的人 |
[08:02] | So,here is the plan for today. | 好吧 以下是今天的安排 |
[08:03] | – Start with facials and massages… – Yes,please. | – 从美容和按摩开始… – 好的 来吧 |
[08:06] | Then private shopping at bergdorf, | 再去伯格道夫精品百货私人购物 |
[08:07] | – swing by the dermatologist for a tune-up. – Fabulous. | – 路经皮肤科医生那再来个小手术 – 太棒了 |
[08:11] | Dinner at jewel bako, then a nightcap back here. | 在Jewel Bako餐厅用餐 最后回到这里来杯睡前饮料 |
[08:13] | Wow,that is a plan. | 哇哦 真是个好计划 |
[08:16] | But,uh,i don’t think I should go. | 但是 呃 我不认为我应该去 |
[08:18] | Oh,liz is still stressed about her old job. | 哦 Liz还被她原来的工作压迫着呢 |
[08:22] | It’s just– it’s friday,and at my job that is our biggest day. | 今天– 今天是周五 在我的工作中今天是最重要的一天 |
[08:26] | I don’t think i’d be good company. | 我恐怕不能陪你们去 |
[08:28] | But thank you for inviting me. I’ll have one drink here. | 但是谢谢你们邀请我 我可以喝上一杯 |
[08:31] | Have two. | 来两杯 |
[08:33] | But then I really should go home, ’cause i,you know– | 但是然后我真的要回家了 因为 你们知道– |
[08:35] | I’m still in work mode, I’m not really in spa/shopping mode. | 我还是处于工作模式 而不是水疗/购物模式中 |
[08:40] | I wouldn’t be able to enjoy myself. | 我没法快活起来 |
[08:42] | And I don’t wanna crash your day together and ruin it. | 我不想就这样闯进你们的聚会 然后毁了它 |
[08:46] | – We’re always together. – Thank you. | – 我们总在一起 – 谢谢 |
[08:47] | Cocktails. | 鸡尾酒 |
[08:49] | It’s just so stressful thinking aut my employees trying to do everything without me. | 想到我的员工们在没了我的情况下做事 就让我压力重重 |
[08:53] | – Those look great on you. – Then I’m buying them. | – 你戴这个好看极了 – 那我就买了 |
[08:57] | I guess I’m just one of those people that needs work. | 我猜我就属于那种需要工作的人群 |
[08:59] | You know,i thrive there.I– | 你知道 我在工作中如鱼得水 我– |
[09:02] | – and it’s gone just like that? – Just like that. | – 皱纹这样就没了? – 就这样 |
[09:04] | – Thank you,dr. Binderman. – *** | – 谢谢你 Binderman医生 – 放松点 |
[09:07] | My point is,you are so sweet to include me. | 我想说的是 你们能接纳我真是太体贴了 |
[09:10] | Believe me,I’m jealous, but today’s just not the day. | 相信我 我有点眼红 但是今天不适合 |
[09:15] | So,you know,i’ll hang out with you guys for a little bit, | 我就和你们待一小会儿 |
[09:19] | and i’ll have my one drink,and… | 再喝一杯 然后… |
[09:21] | – What time is it? – Almost midnight. | – 几点了? – 快12点了 |
[09:23] | If we’re gonna get up in time for our mani/pedis, we really should turn in. | 如果我们打算准点起床去美指/趾甲的话 我们应该上床睡觉了 |
[09:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:31] | I forgot to watch my show. | 我忘了看我的节目 |
[09:37] | I’m prepared to do a nipple slip if you need it. | 我准备来个露点 如果你需要 |
[09:38] | Just talk about the movie. | 谈电影就好 |
[09:40] | Hi,I’m ethan fromnick magazine. | Hi 我是Ethan 来自尼克家庭杂志 |
[09:42] | – Whose mom are you? – Thank you. Well,tonight’s about fun. | – 你是谁的母亲? – 谢谢 呃 今天晚上真开心 |
[09:45] | I’m wearing taylor dayne for express, and my peace sign,of course, | 我特地穿着一身像Taylor Dayne 当然还有我的和平标志 |
[09:48] | – Is a nod to janis joplin, who,I’m so– – dora the explorer’s backpack! | – 这是为了怀念Janis Joplin 那个我– – Dora 探险者背包! |
[09:51] | Backpack, is map in you tonight? | 背包 你今晚带地图了吗? |
[09:57] | here are your lunches, gentlemen. | 先生们 午餐来咯 |
[10:00] | Dotcom,i forgot to get you extra mustard. | Dotcom 我忘了给你多要点芥末酱了 |
[10:05] | All right,enough! | 好了 足够了! |
[10:08] | This fighting stops now! | 争吵现在结束! |
[10:10] | I asorry. Mr. Slattery hurt me, and now I’m hurting him. | 抱歉 Slattery先生伤害了我 现在我就伤害他 |
[10:13] | He’ll never get mustard. | 他永远也得不到芥末酱了 |
[10:15] | Except for the mustard that comes with the sandwich. | 除了和三明治在一起的芥末酱 |
[10:18] | I said I was sorry,ken. | 我说过抱歉了 Ken |
[10:20] | I didn’t even mean to hurt you. | 我从没想过伤害你 |
[10:21] | Oh,really? I love you too,dotcom. | 哦 真的吗? 我也爱你 Dotcom |
[10:24] | – I didn’t say– – I knew this would happen someday. | – 我可没说– – 我就知道这是迟早的事 |
[10:27] | A woman would come between us. | 女人会妨碍我们的关系 |
[10:29] | Well,I’m not standing by. I’m taking action. | 我不能坐视不理了 我得采取行动 |
[10:32] | Oh,sir,before miss lemon left,i promised her I wouldn’t let you start any adventures. | 哦先生 Lemon小姐离开前 我答应过她不让你参加任何冒险的 |
[10:36] | Yeah,well, liz lemon’s in jail now. | 可惜Liz Lemon进监狱了 |
[10:39] | And somebody has to step up and take charge around here. | 所以有人得挺身而出 控制一下局面 |
[10:45] | Let the problem solving begin. | 现在开始解决问题 |
[10:49] | Are you daphne? Yeah,you’re fired. | 你是Daphne吗? 你被解雇了 |
[10:52] | First a backpack upstages me, then the paparazzi kept calling me dina lohan, | 先是被个破背包给撞了 然后一狗仔队的一直叫我Dina Lohan (林赛罗翰的妈妈) |
[10:56] | And now the cyrus family has decided to rock a bunch ofunky hats. | 现在前面这怪人 又戴了顶这么高的破帽子 |
[11:00] | You can’t give up now. | 你可不能现在放弃 |
[11:01] | Did jackie jormp-jomp give up when those vampires attacked woodstocks? | 当吸血鬼袭击伍德斯托克时 Jackie Jormp-Jomp放弃了吗? |
[11:04] | Nobody even knows I’m here. | 都没人知道我来了 |
[11:06] | From dreamworks’s upcoming feature film on top of spaghetti, helen mirren. | 来自梦工厂最新故事片 “在通心面上”的演员 Helen Mirren |
[11:13] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[11:14] | And now we take a moment– | 现在我们一起来– |
[11:21] | oh,that’s horrible. | 噢 太恐怖了 |
[11:22] | You got me. | 被你们打败了 |
[11:25] | And now we take a moment to remember those we lost this year in the kid entertainment industry. | 现在我们来一起纪念 今年永远离开儿童娱乐事业的人们 |
[11:32] | ****** | 共同缅怀 |
[11:34] | R****** | 魔力森林- 笨笨熊 |
[11:38] | E****** | 魔力森林作者- Ed Shapiro |
[11:41] | J****** | 前任老鼠火枪手- Jenna Maroney |
[11:42] | Was that me? | 那是我吗? |
[11:44] | Did they just say I’m dead? | 他们刚才说我死了? |
[11:46] | I thought you spoke to the producers. | 我以为你跟制片人谈过了呢 |
[11:47] | Look,connor,if we don’t get some traction, jenna maroney’s picture’s dead. | 听着 Connor 如果不搞点噱头 Jenna Maroney的片子就死定了 |
[11:51] | – We need your help. – Maroney. Picture. Dead. Got it. | – 帮帮我们吧 – Maroney 照片 死亡 知道了 |
[11:54] | This is a disaster. | 这可真是灾难 |
[11:56] | No,no. We hit the jackpot. | 非也非也 我们中头彩了 |
[12:06] | You being dead is the best thing that ever happened to this movie. | 你的死讯对这部电影来说再好不过了 |
[12:08] | – Jenna. I wanna tupac you. – Fine. But I have to pee first. | – Jenna 我得绑架你(tupac是著名绑架事件) – 好吧 但我得先嘘嘘 |
[12:12] | No. No,no,no, tupac shakur,the rapper. | 不是 是Tupac Shakur 那个唱饶舌乐的 |
[12:15] | He sold ten times more albums when he was dead than when he was alive. | 他死后的专辑销量是他生前的十倍 |
[12:18] | That’s what we’re going to do with this movie. | 这部电影我们也这么弄 |
[12:19] | Die young,become a legend. Just like janis. | 英年早逝 传奇人物 就像Janis一样 |
[12:22] | Or rusty,the bear fromthe magicals. | 也跟魔力森林里的笨笨熊一样 |
[12:25] | Yes. Now… You just need to stay dead while I sell the movie. | 那么现在… 我去推销电影 你在这儿装死吧 |
[12:30] | Oh,i can play dead. | 我可会装死了 |
[12:31] | I watched my whole church group get eaten by a bear. | 我眼睁睁看着我的教会小组被熊吃掉的 (被熊袭击时要装死才能逃脱) |
[12:41] | Congratulations,miss lemon. | 恭喜你 Lemon小姐 |
[12:43] | You’ve completed your sensitivity traing. | 你已经完成了敏感度训练 |
[12:45] | Your suspension is up, and here is your certificate. | 你的停职结束了 这是你的证书 |
[12:49] | Wow,so I can go back to work tomorrow? | 哇 明天我就能回去工作了? |
[12:53] | That’s soon. | 够快的 |
[12:54] | Well,i know how eager you are to return to work. | 我知道你对工作的渴望 |
[12:58] | I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[12:59] | But coming back to work isn’t always easy. | 但是恢复工作经常不会很顺利 |
[13:02] | Work means stress. | 工作意味着压力 |
[13:04] | And stress can make you fall back on old behavior. | 压力会让你重蹈覆辙的 |
[13:07] | So tonight, I want you to really think about th d back. | 所以今晚 你得好好思考一下 回归的第一天该怎么做 |
[13:11] | Visualize everything that’s facing you. | 设想所有可能碰到的事情 |
[13:14] | Think about walking through that door and immediately dealing with 100 different problems and responsibilities. | 设想一下走过那扇门 面对着成百上千的难题和责任 |
[13:20] | Your coworkers’ demands on you, the long hours, | 同事对你的期许 漫长的加班 |
[13:24] | the pointless meetings and endless phone calls. | 无聊的会议 无休止的电话 |
[13:27] | Think of the frustration, the futility, | 那种沮丧感和挫败感 |
[13:30] | and the time That you will never get back as you creep closer and closer to the grave. | 还有如同你快爬到了坟跟前 却怎么也回不去的感觉 |
[13:37] | Okay. Any questions for me? | 好了 有什么问题要问吗? |
[13:41] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[13:42] | Why don’t you drop those dockers and gimme a piece of that sweet ass? | 裤子脱了 让姐瞧瞧你的小翘臀吧 |
[13:46] | – What’re we doing today,ladies? – More of the same. | – 今天咱干点啥 姐妹们? – 跟昨天一样 |
[13:58] | – Chell-o? – Lemon,what the hell happened at your reinstatement hearing? | – 里好哇? – Lemon 你在复职听证话上干啥好事了? |
[14:01] | Jeffrey weener-slave said you put your fingers in his mouth. | Jeffrey weener-slave说你快把 把手指头塞他嘴里了 |
[14:03] | Did i? Or did he put his mouth on my fingers? | 是吗? 还是他非要把嘴凑过来 放我手指头上的? |
[14:07] | It’s gonna take at least six weeks paid leave to g to the bottom of this. | 我至少需要6星期的带薪假期 才能恢复哦 |
[14:10] | I’m very busy right now faking jenna’s death to sell her movie. | 我正忙着传播Jenna的死讯来炒她的电影 |
[14:13] | I’m not going to engage on that. Mantra. | 我不掺和了 阿门 |
[14:15] | But I am calling h.r.and getting you back for the next show. | 我打电话给人力资源部 让你回来做下期节目 |
[14:18] | No,i just– I need a little more time off. I’m on humanity leave. | 不要– 我需要再放几天假 我这是休人道主义假 |
[14:21] | Good god,what indigo girls song is that from? | 神呐 这是啥破烂理论? |
[14:23] | Syllabus of usoff vagabonds,martyrs,and quilts. | 我们从流浪汉殉道者那里弄的 |
[14:26] | The point is I have met the most amazing group of women,jack. | 主要是我碰到了一群最棒的女人 Jack |
[14:31] | They just live. | 她们真会生活 |
[14:33] | And they spin every morning, and they go to museums. | 每天早上睡懒觉 还去博物馆 |
[14:36] | – Lemon,you are not a rich divorcee. – I know. | – Lemon 你又不是刚和富翁离婚 – 我知道 |
[14:38] | But I have some money saved– enough for two years. | 但我也存了些钱- 足够我挥霍两年 |
[14:41] | Maybe four if I give up cable. | 四年 如果我不看电视 |
[14:43] | So I will me back to the show in four years. | 所以四年后我会重新回到节目里 |
[14:46] | You’re fooling yourself. You know you can’t live like that. | 你就骗自己吧 你没办法那样生活的 |
[14:48] | Yes,i can. Emily and her friends are happy. | 我就可以 Emily和她朋友都很开心的 |
[14:51] | Believe me,there is no solace in their luxury. | 相信我 她们的奢靡无法带来自我安慰 |
[14:53] | Only deep despair. | 只有深深的绝望 |
[14:54] | How do you know all these indigo girls songs? | 你从哪儿学的这破烂理论? |
[14:57] | Listen,you are wrong about emily. | 你看错Emily了 |
[14:59] | Oh,god,there’s a spider nest in my yo mat! | 天啊 我的瑜伽垫里有蜘蛛网! |
[15:02] | Mr. Jordan. Mr. Jordan,what did you do? | Jordan先生 Jordan先生 你都干啥了? |
[15:05] | You fired daphne? | 你开除了Daphne? |
[15:07] | I had to. | 我是被逼的 |
[15:08] | Friendship and trust in the entourage is the most important thing. | 下属间的友谊和信任是最重要的 |
[15:12] | Like that hbo show. John adams. | 就像HBO台的那个John Adams节目一样 |
[15:15] | – Well,me and dotcom are back to being best friends. – We were never– | – 我和Dotcom已经重新成为好朋友了 – 我们从来就没– |
[15:18] | but the other dancers are refusing to come to work out of solidarity with daphne. | 但是其他伴舞为了支持Daphne 都罢工了 |
[15:23] | Usually,this is the point in my process when liz lemon steps in and takes care of everything. | 通常这种时候 Liz都会插手进来接管烂摊子 |
[15:29] | Heavy is the head that eats the crayons. | 吃了蜡笔头好晕哦 |
[15:32] | I’m gonna take a nap. See you in ten hours. | 我去睡一会儿 十个小时后见 |
[15:36] | Kenneth. Have any of the dancers come in yet today? | Kenneth 今天伴舞一个都没来吗? |
[15:40] | Pete. A word. | Pete 过来说句话 |
[15:42] | – Jenna’s dead. – I don’t feel anything. | – Jenna死了 – 我没感觉哎 |
[15:46] | – What’s wrong with me? – No,no, it’s a marketing ploy. For her new movie. | – 我这是咋回事? – 不不 这是个营销策略 促销她的电影 |
[15:50] | But it mns you won’t have her for the show on friday. | 但这意味着星期五的节目她不能上了 |
[15:53] | And you need to put together some sort of on-air tribute. | 你还得加上一些缅怀她的内容 |
[15:56] | We actually already have an obituary reel for jenna. | 我们确实给Jenna准备了个讣告 |
[15:58] | We put it together after she cheated on that mobster. | 因为她背叛了那个打劫的 |
[16:01] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[16:03] | Oh,eating right, working out,sleeping… | 哇 健康饮食 锻炼健身 美容觉… |
[16:06] | Bm-ing like a rock star? | 天啊 除了摇滚明星 谁还能这样生活? |
[16:10] | All right,all right. What’s the hump day schedule look like? | 好吧 星期三咱都干点啥? |
[16:13] | Oh,it’s esy, liz,it’s thursday. | 今天不是星期三 Liz 今天是星期四 |
[16:18] | I read somewhere it’s tuesday. | 我好像在哪看到说 今天星期二. |
[16:21] | Mr. Jordan,it’s friday. We really need to tell mr. Hornberger that the dancers quit. | Jordan 今儿都星期五了 伴舞都辞职了 我们得告诉Hornberger先生 |
[16:25] | No we don’t. He’s not even gonna notice they’re gone. | 不用 他都不会注意到没伴舞的 |
[16:30] | – Oh,my. – These are the new dancers,kid. | – 哦 天啊 – 孩子 这是新的舞蹈演员 |
[16:32] | – Say hi to velvet. – Hello,miss velvet. | – 给绒儿请个安 – 你好 绒儿小姐 |
[16:36] | Just think,an hour ago they were brawling in a parking lot, | 想想 一小时前她们还在停车场上吵架 |
[16:39] | But tonight, they’re gonna be stars. | 但是今晚 她们就是闪耀的星 |
[16:41] | Show ken here what we worked on. | 给Ken看看我们都学了些啥 |
[16:48] | Oh,boy. | 天啊 |
[16:50] | Oh,boy, I am really starting to feel the benefits of massages and yoga five days a week. | 天啊 一周五次按摩和瑜伽 我已经开始尝到甜头了 |
[16:56] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[17:01] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[17:03] | Last week you were flipping out about missing work. | 上个星期你还在叨叨没去上班什么的 |
[17:06] | Oh,no,that’s old liz. | 那是以前的Liz啦 |
[17:09] | My boss kept trying to tell me that I would go crazy living a life of leisure,That it’s unhe | 我的老板一直跟我说 这样不健康 如果我一直这么闲着会出毛病的 |
[17:14] | well,he’s actually right. | 他说的是对的 |
[17:16] | No,no,he’s not,emily. | 不是的 Emily |
[17:18] | No,i used to be a neurosurgeon before jasmine guy and I wrote our cookbook, | 不 离婚和写烹饪书前 我曾经是个神经外科医生 |
[17:23] | And the human brain needs stimulation or it atrophies. | 人类大脑需要刺激 否则会萎缩的 |
[17:26] | And your pleasure center literally shrinks. | 你的兴奋感官真的会退化 |
[17:29] | That’s why we do our special activity. | 所以我们会来点特别活动 |
[17:32] | To combat that. | 来克服这个问题 |
[17:34] | What,like,sudoku? | 什么 数独吗? |
[17:37] | uh,we did a games night for a couple of weeks. Didn’t last. | 隔几周我们就有一个游戏之夜 但没维持多久 |
[17:40] | So charity work? | 慈善活动? |
[17:41] | No,charity work sucks. | 不是 慈善活动特没劲 |
[17:45] | – Should we tell her? – Erin,it’s too soon. | – 我们该告诉她吗? – Erin 为时尚早 |
[17:48] | – Punch me in the face,liz. – I’m sorry,what? | – Liz 打我的脸 – 你说什么? |
[17:51] | You heard me.Punch me as hard as you can, | 你没听错 使劲抽我的脸 |
[17:53] | and then I am coming at you like an animal. | 然后我会像野兽一样扑向你 |
[17:57] | Oh,god, is this a fight club? | 我晕 这是个搏击俱乐部? |
[17:59] | The pain provese’re alive. | 疼痛给我们存在感 |
[18:02] | Oh,this is very dispointing! | 嗷 我太失望了! |
[18:05] | Come on,hit me. Get a taste. | 来吧 打我 感受一下 |
[18:07] | I brought a roll of quarters to hold in my fist. | 我手里攥了一卷硬币呢 |
[18:09] | Oh,god. Jack was right. | 天啊 Jack说得对 |
[18:12] | Oh,i have to get back to my show. | 我得回我的节目去了 |
[18:14] | – I need the show. – You want out,liz? | – 我需要做节目 – 你想出去 Liz? |
[18:16] | You’re gonna have to fight your way out. | 那就杀出一条血路来吧 |
[18:20] | As we celebrate the life of jenna maroney… | 当我们回顾Jenna Maroney的一生时… |
[18:22] | The coast guard won’t officially declare her dead yet, but what the pirates did to that boat! | 海滩护卫队不愿正式宣布她的死亡 但是看看那船被海盗给弄的! |
[18:27] | Well,it’s a very generous offer. We’ll be in touch. | 你的出价很慷慨 我们再联系 |
[18:31] | Jenna,what the hell are you doing here? | Jenna 你在这干吗呢? |
[18:32] | They’re talking about me. | 他们在说我呢 |
[18:33] | I’m really better today. | 我今天感觉好多了 |
[18:35] | So’s the laundry, ******* | 衣服也洗好了 多亏了洗洁净 |
[18:40] | that was some of jenna maroney’s earlier work. | 这是Jenna Maroney的早期作品 |
[18:42] | It’s hard to believe that both of those women outlived her. | 很难相信剩下的两位女士都还健在 她却走了 |
[18:45] | Especially the woman on the right. | 特别是右边那位 |
[18:48] | We’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[18:50] | A coupla gay guys were crying. | 几个同性恋还哭了呢 |
[18:52] | Oh,jack,thiss just the greatest night of my– | 哦 Jack 这是我一生中最美妙的– |
[18:54] | What the hell is that? | 那是啥玩意? |
[18:57] | Well,it’s you. What’s the problem? | 你啊 怎么了? |
[18:58] | It has the year I was born on it. | 上面写了我的出生年份 |
[19:01] | Therealyear, not the actress year. | 真实年份 不是作为演员的年份 |
[19:03] | Now almost a million people are gonna know that I’m f– f– | 现在上百万的人都会知道 我都四– 四– |
[19:07] | – It’s too late to change it,jack. – Jenna,calm down. | – 现在改已经来不及了 Jack – Jenna 冷静 |
[19:10] | I’m selling the movie in the next 12 hours. Your movie. | 12小时内我就开始销售那部电影 你的电影 |
[19:12] | Think about what matters here. | 权衡利弊吧 |
[19:15] | In five,four,three… | 倒数 5 4 3… |
[19:19] | And finally tonight, what more fitting way to say good-bye to our friend | 今晚 没有什么比她的天赋更合适 |
[19:22] | than with the gifts she gave all of us… | 用来纪念她的了… |
[19:25] | Her music. | 她的音乐 |
[19:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, itzhak bemelmans and the tracy jordan dancers. | 女士们先生们 有请Itzhak Bemelmans和女生秀伴舞们 |
[19:37] | Gimme me a microphone. | 给我拿个麦克风来 |
[19:40] | * Whole grain,low fat I know you want a piece of that | * 全谷物 低脂肪 我知道你想尝一口 |
[19:46] | * but I just wanna dance | * 但我只想跳舞 |
[19:49] | still alive.Not yet 32. Sorry,jack. Worth it. | 还活着 没到32岁 对不起Jack 值了 |
[19:54] | – I’m back. – What did it turn out to be? Lesbians? | – 我回来了 – 她们到底是啥? 拉拉? |
[19:56] | No. Fight club. | 不是 搏击俱乐部 |
[20:02] | this this is a disaster. | 这简直是场灾难 |
[20:03] | * But I’m just here to dance | * 但我只想跳舞 |
[20:06] | what is wrong with you two? | 你们俩这是啥毛病? |
[20:08] | You guys mess up everything you touch, and then I have to come in here and fix it. | 你们每次都搞砸所有事情 然后把烂摊子都留给我 |
[20:13] | – I am so mad. – Why are you smiling? | – 我生气了 – 那你笑啥? |
[20:16] | You’re freaking me out. | 你别吓我啊 |
[20:17] | Oh,you two troublemakers. Come here! | 哦 你们两个小冤家 过来! |
[20:20] | – She’s gonna do something to us. – You’re crazy! | – 她要向我们伸出魔爪了 – 你疯了! |
[20:34] | I’m back,nerds. | 呆子们 我回来啦 |