时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Hello? – Lemon. Good morning. | – 你好? – Lemon 早上好 |
[00:08] | What… what is that sound? Are you frying bacon? | 那是… 那是什么声音? 你在煎培根嘛? |
[00:10] | No,it’s my new running shoes. | 不 那声音是我新买的跑步鞋 |
[00:13] | Come on. Lemon,I’m going over the guest list for my fiftieth birthday party. | 拜托 Lemon 我在看我的五十岁生日宴会的客人名单 |
[00:16] | and you haven’t gotten RSVPed. | 你还没有答复我呢 |
[00:19] | Oh,right. Sorry. My mail’s been piling up. | 哦 对 我的邮件都堆起来了 |
[00:21] | And I keep forgetting to buy toilet paper. So. | 还有我一直忘了买卫生纸 所以 |
[00:24] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思呢? |
[00:25] | Nothing,i’m coming. | 没啥 我会出席的 |
[00:26] | Good. And don’t wear that thing with a belt. | 那就好 别穿那件束腰的 |
[00:28] | What thing with a belt? Don’t hang up. I have a lot of belts that… | 哪件束腰的? 别挂电话 我有好多有腰带的… |
[00:32] | Ugh,what is this idiot doing? | 呃 这个白痴在干嘛? |
[00:35] | I will be brief. I have decided to fulfill my dream of going into space. | 我长话短说 我决定去实现 进入太空的梦想 |
[00:40] | If you have a spaceship and are looking for a hillarious astronaut | 如果你有一架宇宙飞船 并且在找一名有3000万财产 |
[00:43] | with an irregular heartbeat and thirty million dollars. | 患有心率不齐的搞笑宇航员 |
[00:47] | I’m prepared to leave as soon as tomorrow. | 我已经做好了明天出发的准备 |
[00:51] | I wrote that yesterday. I will not be taking questions. | 我是昨天写的这番话 我不接受任何提问 |
[01:04] | – Hello,dummy. – No! | – 你好 呆瓜 – 不! |
[01:05] | Nope,not interested. Have a good life. | 不要 不感兴趣 祝你过得愉快 |
[01:08] | It’s important. It’s about my mom. | 这事至关重要 是关于我母亲的 |
[01:16] | That was a lie. | 我骗你的 |
[01:18] | But listen,Elizabeth. I recently discovered that I’m a sex addict. | 但是听着 Elizabeth 我最近发现我是个性上瘾者 |
[01:20] | – No,you’re not. – Yeah,yeah. | – 不 你不是 – 是的 我是 |
[01:22] | I’d be an even worse sex addict if I wasn’t so consumed by my latest business adventure. | 如果我不是被最新的商业冒险所折磨的话 我会是一个更饥渴的性上瘾者 |
[01:26] | I don’t wanna hear about your job,Dennis. | 我不想听关于你的工作 Dennis |
[01:27] | One word. Coffee. One problem. What do you get it? | 一个词 咖啡 一个问题 你上哪里去买? |
[01:30] | Anywhere,you get it anywhere. | 随便哪里 随便你哪里去买 |
[01:33] | Wrong. You get it at my coffee vending machine. | 回答错误 你可以在我的咖啡自动贩卖机里去买 |
[01:35] | 38 and 6th in the basement at K-mart. | 38和第6号街凯马特超市的地下室 |
[01:38] | You just go downstairs. You get the key from David. | 你只需要下楼 从David那里拿到钥匙 |
[01:40] | – And boom,you plug into a machine. – You’re done. | – 就这样 把钥匙插入机器 – 你说完了 |
[01:44] | But the point is I’m Dennis. And I’m a sex addict. | 重要的是我是Dennis 并且我是个性上瘾者 |
[01:47] | And one of my steps towards recovery is atonement. | 我迈向康复的其中一步是弥补过失 |
[01:49] | Please,stop talking. | 求你了 别说了 |
[01:51] | Or my sex partner. | 或是我的性伴侣 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry that my disease has made you my victim of my sexual chrisma. | 对于你成为我性魅力的 牺牲品我感到很抱歉 |
[01:56] | I’m sorry that I’ve ruined you for other men. | 我非常抱歉毁了你和其他男人的关系 |
[01:58] | Apology accepted. Now get out of my apartment. | 接受你的道歉 现在滚出我的公寓 |
[02:01] | You know,my sponsor said you were gonna try to pick a fight to lure me in and hit sex. | 你知道嘛 我的互助人说 你会打算纠缠我引诱我上床 |
[02:05] | It’s not gonna work,Elizabeth. My support group is lousy with infos. | 这不起作用 Elizabeth 我的互助团有大量经验教训 |
[02:29] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode16 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[02:32] | Have you seen this tracy thing? | 你知道Tracy这件事了吗? |
[02:33] | I am aware of it. | 我有所耳闻了 |
[02:34] | I have a google news alert for the phrase | 我有一条标着短语的google快讯叫作 |
[02:36] | “tracy jordan ridiculous disaster.” | “Tracy jordan的荒唐事迹” |
[02:38] | Have you spoken to him? | 你和他谈过了吗? |
[02:39] | We’re on the phone with his assistant | 我们正和他助理电话讨论呢 |
[02:41] | Setting up a time for us to talk. | 安排个时间好让我们谈谈 |
[02:42] | Well,when do you expect him? | 那好 你希望他什么时间呢? |
[02:44] | I think he has stuff all morning. | 我觉得他今早都会很忙 |
[02:45] | You think or you know? | 你认为还是你知道? |
[02:46] | Hang on. I’m going into a tunnel. | 等等 我正要过隧道 |
[02:51] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[02:52] | My mother sent me a box of old donaghy home movies. | 我的母亲给我寄来一盒 我以前的家庭录像带 |
[02:55] | For your birthday? That’s sweet. | 庆祝你的生日? 可真体贴 |
[02:57] | No,not really. | 不 不尽然 |
[02:58] | This is the card that came with it. | 这张卡是一起寄来的 |
[03:00] | “jackie,here is some of your junk. | “Jackie 这是你的一些废旧物品 |
[03:02] | “it was taking up the space | “它占了我新男朋友的地方 |
[03:03] | “my new boyfriend needed for his golf bags. | “他打算放他的高尔夫球袋 |
[03:06] | His name is paul and he doesn’t want to meet you.” | 他的名字叫作Paul并且他不打算见你” |
[03:09] | – mm. – at any rate, | – 呒 – 至少 |
[03:10] | I had jonathan convert the movies to dvd, | 我让Jonathan把这个片子转刻成了DVD |
[03:13] | Preserve these memories forever. | 把回忆变成永恒 |
[03:18] | Oh,my god.is that you? | 哦 上帝啊 那是你嘛? |
[03:21] | I like your little sweater vest. | 我喜欢你的毛衣小马甲 |
[03:23] | Oh! Hi-yo! | 哦! 天啊! |
[03:27] | – you threw up? – what? | – 你吐了? – 怎么了? |
[03:30] | As a kid you never got so excited you vomited? | 你小时候从没有兴奋到呕吐吗? |
[03:32] | No. No one does that. | 没有 没有人会这样 |
[03:34] | I mean,i’ve peed a little. | 我意思是 我曾经尿了一点 |
[03:35] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[03:37] | His tie caught in the shredder! | 他的领带被碎纸机卡住了! |
[03:39] | I’m lizzing! I’m lizzing! | 我笑嘘了! 我笑嘘了! |
[03:43] | “lizzing” is a combination of laughing and whizzing. | “笑嘘” 是个笑和嘘嘘的字体组合 |
[03:46] | Uh,well if you want a good lizz,read this. | 呃 如果你想更好的释放 读一下这个 |
[03:49] | – What is it? – A list i made in the fifth grade… | – 这是啥? – 一张我五年级列的清单… |
[03:52] | Of the things i wanted to have done | 我想要在50岁时 |
[03:53] | By the time i turned 50. | 完成的事情 |
[03:54] | Oh,my god. This is adorable. | 哦 上帝啊 这太可爱了 |
[03:55] | “go to disneyland. Ride in an airplane. | “去迪斯尼乐园 乘坐飞机 |
[03:58] | Kiss peggy fleming.” | 亲吻Peggy Fleming” |
[04:00] | Done,done,and oh,boy. Done. | 完成 完成 哦 天 完成了 |
[04:03] | “live in a house with stairs. | “住在有楼梯的房子里 |
[04:05] | “beat up a russian. | “痛殴一个俄国人 |
[04:06] | Hit mom with a car.” | 用车撞母亲大人” |
[04:08] | I wonder what that ten year old would think | 我在想一个十岁的孩子会有何感想 |
[04:10] | If he could see himself now. | 如果他能看到他现在的样子 |
[04:12] | “fly on a plane.” i’ve flown on air force one. | “乘飞机” 我都乘过空军一号 |
[04:15] | “go to disneyland.” | “去迪斯尼乐园” |
[04:16] | Lemon,i’ve held walt disney’s frozen head in my hands. | Lemon 我曾经双手捧过 沃尔特・迪斯尼的冰冻头颅 |
[04:20] | That’s awesome. | 那太牛了 |
[04:21] | I’ve danced with queen noor. | 我和诺尔皇后跳过舞 |
[04:23] | I’ve hunted the world’s most dangerous game. | 我在世界上最危险的运动中追逐过 |
[04:25] | Man. | 男人 |
[04:27] | Excuse me. Manatee. | 抱歉 是海牛 |
[04:28] | I once shot a manatee. | 我曾经射杀过一头海牛 |
[04:32] | Well,if that kid could see himself today, | 哦 如果那个男孩看见了他现在样子 |
[04:34] | He would throw up. | 他会兴奋地吐的 |
[04:36] | Thank you,lemon. | 谢谢 Lemon |
[04:37] | There’s only one left. | 只剩下一项了 |
[04:38] | “be friends with batman.” | “和蝙蝠侠做朋友” |
[04:40] | There’s still a couple of hours. | 那还需要几个小时 |
[04:41] | Jonathan. | |
[04:42] | Could you get adam west’s agent on the phone please. | 你能不能接通Adam West经纪人的电话 (蝙蝠侠扮演人) |
[04:48] | Griswald talent management. Representing excellence. | Griswald人才管理 卓越代表 |
[04:51] | It’s funny. | 这真有趣 |
[04:52] | I actually played peter pan on broadway. | 其实我曾在百老汇表演过彼得・潘 |
[04:54] | Did you know there’s a broadway street in tampa? | 你知道坦帕市有条百老汇大街嘛? |
[04:56] | Now this is important. | 这点很重要 |
[04:57] | This needs to be threaded all the way up | 这里螺纹需要完全捻紧 |
[04:59] | In order to lock. | 为了锁死 |
[05:00] | Otherwise you could fall. | 否则你可能掉下来 |
[05:01] | – in bed. – pay attention. | – 掉到床上 – 专心一点 |
[05:03] | Also,you can’t have anything in your pockets. | 还有你不能在你口袋放任何东西 |
[05:05] | Oh,my phone. | 哦 我的电话 |
[05:06] | Will you hold that? Thanks. | 你能帮我拿一下吗? 谢谢 |
[05:08] | Ready. | 准备 |
[05:09] | I’m flying! | 我飞起来了! |
[05:12] | Oh,my god.why are there so many dead doves up here? | 哦 上帝 上面为什么会有这么多的死鸽子? |
[05:17] | Jenna’s phone. | 找Jenna嘛 |
[05:17] | Hey,jenna. This is dennis duffy. | 嘿 Jenna 我是Dennis Duffy |
[05:21] | Yes,hello,this is jenna. | 哦 你好 我是Jenna |
[05:23] | I bet you never thought | 我打赌你从没想到 |
[05:24] | You’d be hearing from me again now,huh? | 你会再次听到我的来电 哈? |
[05:25] | Yes,really.why so ever would you be phoning me? | 是的 确实 为什么你会打给我呢? |
[05:28] | With the help of webmd | 靠在线医生的帮忙 |
[05:30] | I was recently self-diagnosed as a sex addict. | 我最近自我诊断为性上瘾者 |
[05:33] | So former sex partner,i’m sorry that my disease | 对你这个前性伴侣 我为我的疾病感到抱歉 |
[05:35] | Made you a victim of my sexual charisma. | 让你成为我性魅力下的牺牲品 |
[05:37] | I’m sorry that i ruined you for other men. | 我感到抱歉毁了你和其他男人的关系 |
[05:40] | Look,i would’ve come down there and done this in person | 这样 我本来想亲自过来做这件事 |
[05:42] | But it’s complicated because of the whole liz thing you know. | 但是牵涉到Liz事情太复杂了 你也知道的 |
[05:44] | Naturally.liz. Always. | 当然 Liz 一贯如此 |
[05:46] | If she found out about this she couldn’t handle it. | 如果被她发现了 她承受不了的 |
[05:48] | And it would ruin your friendship. | 而且会毁了你们的友谊 |
[05:50] | You know,i was the love of liz’s life. | 你知道 我曾是Liz一生的爱 |
[05:51] | I’m not sure you were but apology accepted. | 我不能确定你是 但是我接受你的道歉 |
[05:54] | Oh,no. i totally was. | 哦 不 我永远是 |
[05:56] | Peace. | 挂了 |
[06:06] | Forget it,tracy. | 想都别想 Tracy |
[06:07] | Tracy,listen. You cannot go into space. | Tracy 听着 你不能去太空 |
[06:10] | Your contract expressly prohibits dangerous activities | 你的合同明白无误的提到禁止危险行为 |
[06:13] | Like extreme sports or riding the subway on st. Patrick’s day. | 例如极限运动或是 在圣・派特立克节那天坐地铁 |
[06:16] | What is this? Horseville? | 这算什么意思? 在马馆吗? |
[06:18] | ‘Cause i am surrounded by naysayers! | 因为我身边的人尽朝我嘶鸣反对! |
[06:20] | – wordplay. – that is solid. | – 一语双关 – 够水平 |
[06:23] | Look,when i was a kid growing up in the projects, | 瞧 当我孩提时在救助中成长时 |
[06:25] | I would look up at the stars | 我总望着星空 |
[06:27] | And dream of going into space. Of escaping the slums. | 希望能去太空 逃离贫民窟 |
[06:30] | Of killing an ewok! | 杀死一个伊渥克族人! |
[06:32] | Now the man that that kid has become | 现在那个小孩已经成长为 |
[06:34] | Can make those dreams come true. | 能够让梦想成真的男人 |
[06:36] | Do you know what that’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉嘛? |
[06:38] | I do,tracy. | 我了解 Tracy |
[06:39] | Then you know why i have to do this. | 那你就知道我为什么非做不可 |
[06:41] | As robert browning once wrote, | 就像Robert Browning曾经写到 |
[06:43] | “oh,but a man’s reach should exceed his grasp. | “哦 人应该努力超越自己的极限 |
[06:46] | Or what is a heaven for?” | 否则还要天堂干嘛呢?” |
[06:49] | I was prepared for the possibility of this meeting. | 我已经在为这一次相会做准备了 |
[06:51] | Tracy,i’ll call up my friends at nasa | 我给我在美国宇航局的朋友打电话 |
[06:54] | And i’ll set up a flight for you. | 我会为你安排这次飞行计划 |
[06:56] | Thank you,jackie d. | 谢谢 Jackie D |
[06:58] | Jack,what the hell? | Jack 你搞什么? |
[07:00] | I’m not taking his childhood dream away from him. | 我不会剥夺他孩提时代的梦想 |
[07:03] | Not on my birthday. | 不会在我生日这天 |
[07:04] | So you’re just gonna let him do this? | 那你就让他这么胡搞? |
[07:05] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[07:06] | I don’t have friends at nasa. | 我没有朋友在宇航局 |
[07:08] | Bunch of nerds. | 一群书呆子 |
[07:09] | You’re gonna have to use your tv magic | 你必须去使用电视所具有的魔力 |
[07:11] | And fake a space launch for tracy. | 给Tracy来个假的太空发射 |
[07:12] | Aw,i was gonna go for a run today! | 噢 我今天准备去慢跑的! |
[07:15] | Oh.ha ha. | 哦 哈 哈 |
[07:22] | You missed a call. | 你漏接了一个来电 |
[07:23] | Was it my doctor/trainer? | 是我的医生/教练? |
[07:24] | No,it was dennis. Dennis duffy. | 不 是Dennis Dennis duffy |
[07:28] | Calling me? Why? | 打给我? 为什么? |
[07:30] | Well jenna,dennis has been going around | 呃 Jenna Dennis到处打电话 |
[07:32] | Calling all the women he’s ever had sex with. | 给他曾经上过床的女人 |
[07:36] | – did you speak to him? – yes. | – 你和他说过话了吗? – 是的 |
[07:37] | – did you pretend to be me? – i did. | – 你假装成了我嘛? – 是的 |
[07:38] | Did you do an impression of me? | 你模仿了我? |
[07:38] | – of course. – was it british? | – 当然 – 用英国口音? |
[07:39] | – it was. – oh,my god,liz. | – 的确 – 哦 上帝啊 Liz |
[07:42] | First of all,the reason i have some english inflection | 首先 我说话方式里有点英国口音变调 |
[07:44] | In my speech is because i lost my virginity | 是因为我听着“窈窕淑女”的电影音乐 |
[07:46] | – to the my fair lady soundtrack. – jenna– | – 失去了我的贞操 |
[07:48] | Second,you guys had broken up | 其次 你们两个当时已经分手了 |
[07:50] | And dennis and i were in a very emotional place | 而Dennis和我又处在一个非常动情的氛围 |
[07:52] | – because of hurricane katrina. – jenna,stop. | – 归咎于卡特里娜飓风 – Jenna 别说了 |
[07:55] | Yes,what you did was disgusting. | 的确 你的所作所为非常令人恶心 |
[07:58] | But how long have we known each other? | 但是我们认识彼此有多久了? |
[08:00] | 15 years. | 15年了 |
[08:01] | We met at that car dealership audition in chicago. | 我们在芝加哥那个汽车 经销商的面试中认识 |
[08:04] | You were trying to be an actress then, | 你那时还想着成为一名女演员 |
[08:05] | – despite your neck – right. Yes. | – 不顾你的脖子 – 对 的确 |
[08:07] | Well we have both seen this happen too many times. | 哦 我们早就看过无数次像这样的事了 |
[08:10] | A strong female friendship torn apart by some guy. | 女人间伟大的友情被男人破坏 |
[08:13] | But that’s not what’s gonna happen this time. | 但绝对不是这次 |
[08:15] | Dennis duffy said he didn’t want this | Dennis Duffy说他不想这样 |
[08:17] | To hurt our friendship. | 不想伤害我们的友谊 |
[08:18] | As if someone like him ever could. | 好像他真能咋样似的 |
[08:21] | Oh,thank you,liz. | 哦 谢谢你 Liz |
[08:24] | I mean,the idea that that guy is walking around | 我是说 这个男人单凭在我们身边逛荡 |
[08:26] | Thinking he means anything to me–to either of us– | 就觉得他对我们来说举足轻重– |
[08:28] | It’s ridiculous. | 实在太可笑了 |
[08:29] | It’s unacceptable. | 不可接受 |
[08:31] | We shouldn’t let him get away with it. | 不能就这么算了 |
[08:32] | Are you thinking what i’m thinking? | 我们俩难道想到一块去了? |
[08:33] | – yeah,let’s stab him. – let’s give him a piece of our mind. | – 是啊 我们去刺杀他 – 让他知道我们的想法 |
[08:36] | Yeah,your thing. | 是啊 你说的对 |
[08:41] | More gifts,mr. Donaghy. | 礼又来了 Donaghy先生 |
[08:43] | Oh,you got a new tuxedo for your party. | 哦 你为聚会准备了件新礼服 |
[08:45] | You know i wore nothing but hand-me-downs | 知道吗 十二岁之前 |
[08:48] | Until i was 12 years old. | 我都是穿别人穿剩的衣服 |
[08:49] | But i thought you were the oldest,sir. | 我以为您是家中老大 |
[08:51] | Oldest boy. | 男孩里最大 |
[08:53] | – now look at me. – i already did. | – 看看现在的我 – 正在看 |
[08:56] | Wow. That’s a lot of loot. | 哇 礼物真不少 |
[08:59] | My last birthday,i cleaned up. | 我上次过生日打扫了卫生 |
[09:01] | Look at this keychain i got. | 看看我得到的钥匙链 |
[09:03] | Every time you move his head,his head moves! | 每次你碰它的头 它就会摇晃! |
[09:05] | Look! | 看! |
[09:06] | Kenneth,i wonder what it’s like | Kenneth 我很想知道 |
[09:08] | Seeing the world through your eyes. | 你眼中的世界是什么样子 |
[09:10] | I don’t know,mr. Donaghy. | 不知道 Donaghy先生 |
[09:12] | I think i see the world pretty much the same | 我觉得我眼中的世界 |
[09:14] | As everyone else. | 和别人的差不多 |
[09:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:16] | * ’cause i think you’re very special,kenneth * | * 你是如此特别 Kenneth * |
[09:18] | Pardon me. | 再说一遍 |
[09:19] | * to be able to get so much joy * | * 生活中有无穷乐趣 * |
[09:21] | – * from simple things * – * simple things * | – * 源自简单小事 * – * 简单小事 * |
[09:24] | * simple * things. | * 简单* -小事 |
[09:26] | But most of us grow up | 但是大多数人长大后 |
[09:27] | And lose our sense of wonder. | 就失去了赞叹的本领 |
[09:30] | – oh,that’s sad. – not really. No. | – 哦 太可悲了 – 也不是啦 |
[09:34] | I’ve surpassed my wildest dreams. | 我已经超越了我最不着边际的梦想 |
[09:36] | I’m–i’m happier than i’ve ever been. | 我比以往任何时候都快乐 |
[09:39] | Of course you are. | 当然是啦 |
[09:40] | You’ve got all these fancy presents | 你收到了这么多高级礼物 |
[09:42] | From business associates | 都是商业伙伴送的 |
[09:43] | And this big empty house to store them in. | 你还有个大空房子可以放礼物 |
[09:47] | Happy birthday,mr. Donaghy. | 生日快乐 Donaghy先生 |
[09:57] | Hello,dummy. | 你好 小呆 |
[09:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:01] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[10:01] | I know about you and jenna,dennis. | 我知道你和Jenna的事了 Dennis |
[10:03] | Oh. | 噢 |
[10:04] | I–i get why you’re here. | 我知道你们为什么来了 |
[10:07] | You want me to rank you. | 你想让我比较你们的优劣 |
[10:08] | – apples and oranges,ladies. – no. Stop. Shut up. | – 你们风格不同 – 不 闭嘴 |
[10:11] | I’m here because i want you to know | 我来这是为了告诉你 |
[10:13] | That i am not mad at jenna about this. | 这件事我不怪Jenna |
[10:15] | Well,you can’t be mad at me either,liz. | 那你也不该怪我啊 Liz |
[10:17] | I mean,i went to your apartment that night looking for you. | 我是说 那晚我去你家是想找你 |
[10:19] | To be with you. | 想和你在一起 |
[10:20] | Wait a minute,hang on. My apartment? | 等一下 慢着 我家? |
[10:22] | Okay,i can explain that. | 好吧 这件事我可以解释 |
[10:24] | You had gone on that over 30 outward bound trip to arizona. | 你去亚利桑那州参加那个 大龄女青年拓展训练 |
[10:26] | And you had asked me to housesit. | 你让我来帮你看家 |
[10:27] | Well,dennis came over. | 那天Dennis来了 |
[10:29] | And as i mentioned, | 如我之前所说 |
[10:30] | We were both pretty torn up about hurricane katrina. | 我们俩都被卡特里娜飓风吓坏了 |
[10:32] | What those people were doing to the superdome. | 那些人对超级圆顶体育场都做了什么啊 (超级圆顶体育场在飓风中曾是避难所) |
[10:36] | Fine. All right. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | You know what,it happened. What do you want from me? | 事情已经发生了 你到底想怎样? |
[10:39] | This is what i want from you. | 我想要怎样? |
[10:40] | I want you to understand exactly how unimportant you are. | 我想让你知道 你对我来说太微不足道 |
[10:44] | You are not the love of my life. | 你不是我今生至爱 |
[10:45] | You are not capable of hurting me. | 你无法再伤害我 |
[10:48] | And you could never do anything to damage this friendship. | 你再也无法伤害我们的友情 |
[10:52] | It was in your bed. | 在你床上做的 |
[10:53] | Aw,guys,come on! i eat in there. | 恶 你们俩 那是我吃饭的地儿 |
[10:56] | No,i’m gonna take the high road. | 不 我大人不计小人过 |
[10:58] | So good luck with your fake addiction | 祝你那假上瘾症好运 |
[11:00] | And your inconveniently-located vending machine. | 还有你那个地段不好的自动咖啡机 |
[11:02] | No,not okay,liz. | 不 太伤人了 Liz |
[11:04] | Not okay. | 太伤人了 |
[11:06] | All right,fine. You know what? | 好吧 知道吗? |
[11:07] | I’m ranking you now. | 现在我来给你们俩排个名次 |
[11:09] | Hey,blondie. You’re number one. | 嘿 金发美女 你第一 |
[11:11] | – thank you,dennis. – i don’t care. | – 谢谢 Dennis – 我不在乎 |
[11:14] | You got it. | 不谢 |
[11:19] | Ladies and gentlemen,i can’t stay long. | 女士们先生们 我不能久留 |
[11:22] | I’m on a case. | 手头还有案子 |
[11:24] | The penguin’s in town. | 因为匹兹堡企鹅队在纽约 |
[11:28] | But i would like to introduce my good friend. | 但我想为大家介绍我的好朋友 |
[11:31] | The man of the hour. | 此刻的风云人物 |
[11:33] | Jake delahey! | |
[11:40] | Jake. | |
[11:43] | This is wrong. | 这样不对 |
[11:45] | It’s all wrong. | 全都错了 |
[11:47] | Everyone go home now. | 大家都各回各家吧 |
[11:49] | The party’s over. | 聚会结束了 |
[11:53] | I was told i’d get a meal. | 我来是因为有晚餐供应 |
[11:55] | Fine. Why don’t you just,uh… | 好吧 你去找 呃… |
[12:08] | Jack,am i the first one here? | Jack 我是第一个到的吗? |
[12:09] | Ugh! i waited. This always happens. | 嗷! 我特意迟到的 总是这样 |
[12:13] | Lemon,what’s inside that box? | Lemon 那个盒子里是什么? |
[12:15] | I don’t know. A toy? | 我不知道 一个玩具? |
[12:16] | Tonight was supposed to be special. | 今晚本该很特别 |
[12:18] | And all i could think about was that kid. | 我一直惦念着那个孩子 |
[12:20] | So happy,he threw up. | 那么快乐 即使他吐了 |
[12:22] | The closest i came to vomiting tonight | 今晚最想让我呕吐的 |
[12:23] | Was when i saw ann coulter’s shoulder blades. | 是Ann Coulter的肩胛骨 (保守派女作家) |
[12:27] | What happens to us? | 我们到底怎么了? |
[12:28] | We grow up. | 我们长大了 |
[12:29] | I have a good life, | 我的生活很富足 |
[12:30] | But i’ll never be that happy again. | 但不可能像以前那样快乐了 |
[12:33] | I want that back. | 我想找回那感觉 |
[12:35] | Well,there’s nothing you can do about that. | 对此你无能为力 |
[12:37] | I disagree. | 不一定 |
[12:38] | I’m going to find out what was inside that box. | 我要查出那个盒子里面有什么 |
[12:40] | I’m going to buy it with money. | 我要用钱买回来 |
[12:42] | And it’s going to make me happy. | 会让我重拾快乐的 |
[12:44] | If that doesn’t work, | 如果不行的话 |
[12:46] | I’m going to benjamin button myself. | 我就来本杰明巴顿了 |
[12:48] | We’re not meeting in the middle. | 我们不会在年龄交叉中相爱(Jack变年轻 Liz变老 在某段时间两人年纪相仿) |
[12:53] | Oh,hey. | 嘿 |
[12:54] | I just wanted to get you to approve | 我需要你的许可 |
[12:56] | The other astronauts we hired. | 我们另雇了个宇航员 |
[12:57] | Looks good. Where’s tracy? | 不错 Tracy呢? |
[12:59] | In cape canaveral. | 在卡纳维拉尔角 (NASA发射场地) |
[13:00] | By which i mean through that door. | 意思是就在门那边 |
[13:02] | We told him he had to be blindfolded before launch | 我们告诉他 发射之前得蒙上眼睛 |
[13:04] | – to prevent space madness. – sure. | – 来防止幽闭空间癫狂症 – 没错 |
[13:06] | And then we put him on the channel four | 然后我们让他听了几个小时 |
[13:07] | Traffic copter for a couple hours. | 四频道的交通直升机节目 |
[13:08] | And now he’s landed here in sunny florida. | 现在他已经降落在了 阳光明媚的佛罗里达 |
[13:11] | – well done,hornberger. – yeah. | – 干的好啊 Hornberger – 当然 |
[13:12] | As a child,i dreamed of being a congressman | 小时候 我梦想成为国会议员 |
[13:14] | Like my father. | 像我父亲一样 |
[13:15] | Now i do this. | 我现在做这个 |
[13:18] | One dui in high school. | 都怪高中时醉酒驾驶 |
[13:22] | At least it’s dry heat here in florida. | 至少佛罗里达是干热 |
[13:25] | Good work astronaut jordan. | 做得好 宇航员Jordan |
[13:28] | Now do 20 space sit-ups. | 现在做20个太空仰卧起坐 |
[13:31] | Computer,when do i get some tang? | 电脑 我啥时候能喝点果珍? |
[13:35] | Also,i’m thirsty. | 还有 我渴了 |
[13:38] | Wordplay. | 哈哈 文字游戏 |
[13:45] | Morning,jenna. | 早上好 Jenna |
[13:46] | Hey,you. | 你好啊 |
[13:48] | God,telling dennis off together was so empowering. | 天啊 一起斥责Dennis太振奋人心了 |
[13:50] | I felt so jacked up on the way home | 回家的路上我就嗨了 |
[13:52] | That i threw a brick through the window | 直接弄了块板砖 |
[13:54] | Of a banana republic. | 砸了香蕉共和国的店门面 |
[13:55] | Yeah,it was something. | 哇 你牛 |
[13:56] | I can’t believe dennis tried to do that to us. | 真不敢相信Dennis竟敢这么对我们 |
[13:59] | But he got his,right? Sisterhood. | 但是他也看到了 对吧? 咱姐妹情深 |
[14:02] | Sure. Sisterhood! | 当然 姐妹情深! |
[14:10] | – oh. – what? | – 哦 – 怎么了? |
[14:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:15] | Ah! Ah! | 啊! 啊! |
[14:23] | Be careful,’cause that thing is open. | 小心 那个东西开了 |
[14:26] | I’ll go get the emergency floor marshall. | 我去找紧急事件楼层指挥 |
[14:29] | Floor marshall! | 楼层指挥! |
[14:31] | Hey,you called tech support? | 嘿 是你请求技术支持? |
[14:33] | I need to see what’s inside that box. | 我想知道那个盒子里是什么 |
[14:35] | If i learned anything from watching 24, | 看反恐24小时让我知道 |
[14:37] | You’re gonna want to zoom in and enhance. | 你能放大并加强 |
[14:39] | Why don’t you ask jimmy what’s in there? | 问什么不问问Jimmy里面有什么呢 |
[14:42] | It says “from jimmy” on it. | 盒子上写着”Jimmy送” |
[14:45] | Jimmy flaherty. | |
[14:46] | Jimmy,what did you get me for my tenth birthday? | Jimmy 我十岁生日你送了我什么? |
[14:50] | Uh,i thought this was a job interview. | 呃 我以为这是个工作面试 |
[14:51] | I flew down from boston. | 我从波士顿飞来的 |
[14:53] | I have to know,jimmy. | Jimmy 我必须得知道 |
[14:53] | I need to know what you got me that made that happy. | 我得知道是什么让我那么高兴 |
[14:57] | I don’t remember,jack. | 我不记得了 Jack |
[14:59] | Doesn’t this thing have any sound on it? | 这玩意没声音的吗? |
[15:01] | You’re clearly saying something. | 你肯定是在说什么 |
[15:03] | Jonathan,get me a deaf person. | Jonathan 去给我找个读唇的 |
[15:07] | I was told this was a job interview. | 有人跟我说这是工作面试 |
[15:09] | Tell me,wendy. What am i saying? | 告诉我 Wendy 我在说什么? |
[15:12] | You’re saying, | 你在说 |
[15:14] | “apollo,apollo,apollo–“ | “阿波罗 阿波罗 阿波罗–“ |
[15:18] | Oh,my god! You puked! | 哦 天啊 你吐了! |
[15:20] | Why wouldn’t you warn me? | 你怎么不警告我一声? |
[15:22] | I’m staring at your mouth! | 我正读你的唇呢! |
[15:23] | Apollo. | 阿波罗 |
[15:25] | I know what it is! | 我知道是什么了! |
[15:30] | Liz lemon. | |
[15:32] | Hey,sista! How’s the leg? | 嘿 姐们儿 腿怎么样? |
[15:35] | You are a piece of work. | 你可真能干 |
[15:37] | These crutches are real,everyone. | 大家注意 这拐杖可是真的 |
[15:39] | – liz tried to kill me. – what are you talking about? | – Liz想杀了我 – 你在说什么? |
[15:41] | Oh,please,you saw the harness and you didn’t do anything. | 哦得了 你看到了护具松了 你却什么都没做 |
[15:44] | T-minus ten minutes. | 倒数计时 十分钟 |
[15:45] | – be quiet. Tracy’s coming. – all systems are go for launch. | – 安静 Tracy来了 – 所有单位 准备发射 |
[15:48] | Star wars. | 星球大战 |
[16:06] | All that stuff about our friendship was a lie. | 我们的友谊都是骗人的 |
[16:08] | You would’ve let me die,liz! | 你竟然想置我于死地 Liz! |
[16:09] | – over dennis duffy. – so okay,i did a bad thing. | – 就因为Dennis Duffy – 好吧 的确是我错了 |
[16:12] | But you slept with dennis. | 但你和他上了床 |
[16:14] | And now we’re…even? | 我们现在…扯平了? |
[16:16] | Even? i can’t even look at you. | 扯平? 我都不稀罕看你 |
[16:18] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[16:19] | You’re no long my plus one to the canadian grammys. | 你不能陪我参加加拿大格莱美了 |
[16:24] | Two,one,zero. | 二 一 零 |
[16:27] | – lift off,we have a lift off. – i’m scared | – 升空 我们升空了 – 我好害怕 |
[16:30] | But i’m also excited! | 但也很兴奋! |
[16:33] | Whoo!I’m lizzing! | 哇! 我笑嘘啦! |
[16:36] | Ah ha ha ha! Lizzing! | 啊哈哈 笑嘘啦! |
[16:39] | I’m lizzing! | 笑嘘啦! |
[16:41] | Yeah! Ha ha! | 哇哈哈! |
[16:47] | Oh,what is that,sir? | 哦 先生 这是什么? |
[16:48] | This is an apollo command and lunar module | 这是阿波罗探月指挥舱 |
[16:52] | That i just paid $7,000 for at a vintage toy store | 我刚花了7000美元 从老式玩具店买的 |
[16:55] | Where a morbidly obese gentleman called me “pal.” | 那里的变态胖子叫我”小伙” |
[16:58] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[17:00] | Tracy to earth. Come in,earth! | Tracy向地球讲话 地球 过来! |
[17:03] | Mr. Jordan. | Jordan先生 |
[17:04] | How is space? | 太空怎么样? |
[17:06] | Great wink,kenneth. | 眼睛眨的不错 Kenneth |
[17:07] | Space is very cold but very beautiful. | 太空很冷 但是很美丽 |
[17:10] | And sometimes it sounds like jenna yelling in the distance. | 有时候听上去好像Jenna在远方吼叫 |
[17:13] | I think i– oh,my god. | 我觉得– 哦我的天啊 |
[17:15] | Where did you get that rocket? | 你从哪儿整的火箭? |
[17:17] | Mr. Donaghy’s letting me hold it. | Donaghy先生让我拿着的 |
[17:19] | It’s awesome. | 太牛了 |
[17:20] | You know,i actually envy you two. | 知道吗 我真的很嫉妒你们 |
[17:23] | Sometimes i wish i could see the world | 有时候我希望我也能 |
[17:24] | Through your eyes instead of mine. | 看看你们眼中的世界 |
[17:26] | Hey,jackie d. | 嘿 Jackie D |
[17:27] | If everyone could see the world the way i see it, | 如果人人都能看到我眼中的世界 |
[17:30] | It would be a better place to live. | 那地球就和谐了 |
[17:32] | I bet that’s true,tracy. | 我相信你 Tracy |
[17:37] | But that part of me is gone forever. | 但是我早已没了那份纯真 |
[17:40] | I guess i just see the world the way i see it. | 我想我只能看到自己眼中的世界 |
[17:50] | Is he letting me keep this? | 是说这个归我了吗? |
[17:51] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[17:53] | I wish i was there so i could play with it. | 我希望我也在你那 这样就能把玩一下了 |
[17:56] | Hi,miss lemon. | 嗨 Lemon小姐 |
[18:04] | What do you want? | 你想干吗? |
[18:06] | I want to make it up to you,jenna. | 我想补偿一下你 Jenna |
[18:08] | What can i do? | 我该怎么做? |
[18:10] | How about on the next show you could do that song | 不如下次节目 你可以唱那首歌 |
[18:12] | That they wouldn’t let you sing at the inauguration? | 奥巴马就职典礼没让你唱的那首? |
[18:14] | No. | 不幸 |
[18:15] | Chocolate rainbow is too good for tgs. | 女生秀配不上巧克力彩虹 (巧克力彩虹暗示奥巴马肤色 有种族歧视嫌疑 所以不然Jenna唱) |
[18:18] | You can tell them. | 好吧好吧 你可以告诉他们 |
[18:20] | You can tell the writers. | 告诉那些编剧 |
[18:21] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么? |
[18:22] | About my commercial. | 关于我的广告 |
[18:23] | The one i was in back in chicago. Ugh | 我在芝加哥拍的那个 你可以告诉他们 |
[18:30] | Everyone,listen to me. | 大家都听我说 |
[18:32] | No,it’s a real thing this time. | 这次是真有事 |
[18:33] | When we were both living back in chicago | 以前我们俩都在芝加哥生活的时候 |
[18:35] | And liz was still trying to be an actress, | Liz还在尝试成为演员 |
[18:37] | The only job she ever booke | 她接的唯一一份工作 |
[18:38] | – was for a local phone sex line. – what? | – 是一家当地的色情电话热线 – 什么? |
[18:41] | It was a chat line for urban singles. | 是城市单身青年聊天热线 |
[18:44] | And they only hired her | 他们雇佣了她 |
[18:44] | Because their first choice was deported. | 是因为A角被驱逐出境了 |
[18:46] | Okay,we’re even. | 好的 我们扯平了 |
[18:48] | So you will not find it– | 你们找不到的- |
[18:49] | I found it. It’s on youtube. | 找到了 在YouTube上 |
[18:51] | What? No– | 什么? 不要– |
[18:52] | I have a cable to hook the computer up to the tv. | 我有电脑接电视线 |
[18:54] | Then shut your wet mouth and get that cable. | 那就闭嘴拿线来 |
[18:56] | – get it! – come on,guys. | – 遵命! – 得了 伙计们 |
[18:57] | Let’s all be cool. That’s not gonna– | 大家都镇静 不会– |
[19:00] | Don’t wait. | 别再等待 |
[19:04] | How did you do that so fast? | 你怎么手这么快? |
[19:06] | Hi,i’m bijou. | 嗨 我叫小翠 |
[19:07] | – bijou! – call me. | – 小翠! – 打给我哦 |
[19:10] | Oh,my god! | 额滴神啊! |
[19:13] | I have since had invisalign. | 之后我就戴了牙套 |
[19:15] | That is not attractive. | 一点都不销魂 |
[19:18] | Call us. In english,german,or polish. | 打给我们 英语 德语 波兰语 应有尽有 |
[19:24] | That’s not even enough numbers. | 电话号码都不够位数 |
[19:26] | 21 hours a day. | 全天21小时 |
[19:29] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[19:30] | It’s a commercial that liz did back in chicago. | Liz在芝加哥时做的电视广告 |
[19:32] | That’s liz. | 那是Liz |
[19:34] | No. | 不是吧 |
[19:36] | Call us. We love to party. | 打给我们 我们爱派对 |
[19:42] | I remember that girl. | 我记得那个妞 |
[19:43] | She cried all day. | 哭了一整天 |
[19:45] | No,this is not happening! | 不是吧! |
[19:52] | What’s so funny? | 什么东西这么搞笑? |
[19:53] | Oh,is that billie jean king? | 哦 那是Billie Jean King吗? (六十年代美国网球女运动员) |
[19:54] | Oh,my god! | 我的天啊! |
[19:57] | I haven’t laughed this much since… | 好久没这么笑过了 自从… |
[20:02] | Since… | 自从… |
[20:02] | Everybody back up. | 大家都退后 |
[20:04] | Get out of the way! He’s gonna jack! | 别挡道! 他要吐了! |
[20:05] | Goodness gracious! | 我的娘嘞! |
[20:08] | – god,he’s mortal! – what just happened? | – 神啊 他是个凡人! – 出啥事了? |
[20:11] | Oh,lord! Oh,lord! Ah! | 神啊 主啊 娘啊! |
[20:22] | Hey,are you feeling okay? | 你还好吧? |
[20:23] | I feel great. i feel like a kid. | 好得很 跟个孩子似的 |
[20:27] | Lemon,i honestly don’t know what i would do without you. | Lemon 真不知道没了你我该怎么办 |
[20:32] | I’ll see you tomorrow,jack. | 那就明天见 Jack |
[20:35] | See you tomorrow… Bijou. | 明天见… 小翠 |