时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Are you sure you don’t want to go to a real restaurant? | 你确定你不去一家真正的饭店吗? |
[00:03] | No,this food cart is great. | 不 这个大排档挺好的 |
[00:12] | Look at this guy. He used to be a man once. | 看看这人 他曾经也是个堂堂正正的男人 |
[00:16] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你啥意思? |
[00:17] | Don’t you want what he has someday– | 你难道不想某天拥有– |
[00:19] | Family,wife,children? | 家庭 妻子 孩子? |
[00:26] | – Lemon,you’re a woman. – Of course I am! | – Lemon 你是个女人 – 我当然是咯! |
[00:28] | That doctor was a quack. I don’t even know why my parents listened to him. | 那医生就是个骗子 我都不知道我父母为啥要听他的 |
[00:32] | I need advice. | 我需要建议 |
[00:33] | Elisa is coming by this afternoon to,uh,talk aboutus. | Elisa下午要来 要和我谈谈将来 |
[00:37] | Ugh,ladies are such a bummer. | 呃 女人们真无聊 |
[00:39] | Where is this going? How serious are we? | 这段关系怎么发展 我们有多认真之类的 |
[00:41] | Why don’t you listen to my story about my friend? | 你为啥不听我讲我朋友的事呢? |
[00:44] | Well,where is it going? Ladies like to know what that next step is. | 这段关系怎么发展? 女人们想知道下一阶段是什么 |
[00:47] | They– we can’t help ourselves. | 她们– 我们就是忍不住 |
[00:50] | Oh,believe me,lemon, I want to take that next step. | 哦 相信我Lemon 我希望进入下一阶段 |
[00:52] | You mean,like,arriage? | 你是说结婚吗? |
[00:53] | – No,the one before that. – Moving in together? That’s huge. | – 不 之前的那个阶段 – 同居? 那是重大一步 |
[00:56] | No,the thing you do before that. | 不 再之前所做的 |
[00:59] | Think you in the mid -’90s. | 想象你在九十年代中期 |
[01:02] | You haven’t had sex? | 你们还没上床? |
[01:04] | Elisa had a very strict, very religious upbringing. | Elisa出身于一个严格的宗教家庭 |
[01:07] | She does not take that step lightly.****** | 她不会轻易进入那个阶段 我们当然有过– |
[01:12] | – Pleasured one another. – No,stop! I will leave. | – 互相”取悦”对方 – 别说了 我走了 |
[01:14] | But she wants me to make some kind of commitment before we go forward. | 但她想让我在更进一步之前 做出一些承诺 |
[01:18] | Obviously,i care about her a lot. | 当然了 我很在乎她 |
[01:20] | But she keeps confusing me with this ridiculous notion that sex and love are somehow connected. | 但是她竟然觉得上床和爱情有关系 这点让我觉得很困惑 |
[01:25] | Okay,two things. One,be honest. | 好吧 注意两点 第一 要诚实 |
[01:27] | If this is a big deal to her, do not take that next step unless you are sure. | 如果她很在乎 那在你确定之前不要迈入下一步 |
[01:31] | And second, and more importantly, in 2009,i have done it two more times than you! | 第二 更重要的是 在2009年 我做的次数比你多两次! |
[01:37] | Give it up. What,what? | 我赢了 知道吗? |
[01:41] | Do not leave a brother hanging. | 别让兄弟苦等 |
[02:02] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode12 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[02:10] | Hey,uh,you ready forlarry king livetonight? | 准备好上今晚 Larry King秀的现场直播了? |
[02:12] | You know it. I cursed for three hours straight just to get it out of system, you dumb bitch! | 为了直播时不说脏话 我已经骂了3个小时 你个笨女人! |
[02:18] | No,listen, we have a request. | – 不 – 听着 我们有个请求 |
[02:19] | Can you please try to remember to talk abouttgstonight? | 今晚请务必在节目上 提一下女生秀好吗? |
[02:23] | You only have to plug it once. Tgs,fridays at 10:30 on nbc. | 只插一句就行 女生秀 星期五十点半 NBC电视台 |
[02:27] | You got it. Ngs,fridays at c30 on tb10. | 没问题 你生秀 星期五C点半 TB十台 |
[02:31] | Thank you. | 谢了啊 |
[02:36] | This saysyou’recalling me. How is that possible? Hello? | 来电显示是你 怎么可能呢? 喂? |
[02:39] | This phone was left in my cab by a woman wearing the shirt of a man. | 有个穿男式衬衫的女人 把这部手机落在我车上了 |
[02:43] | Oh,you left your phone in his car. | 哦 你把你手机落他车上了 |
[02:45] | Hi,I’m liz. You have my phone? | 嗨 我是Liz 我的手机在你那儿? |
[02:47] | Yes. This is asif. | 是的 我叫Asif |
[02:48] | I am in queens taxi dispatch in long island city. You come. | 我在长岛市皇后区出租车集结点 你来吧 |
[02:52] | Yes,i will,thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:53] | Hey,why do you have tracy jordan’s phone number in your address book? | 嘿 你的通讯簿里怎么会有 Tracy Jordan的电话? |
[02:57] | I work with him. If you want,i could bring a signed photo. | 我和他共事 如果你想要的话 我可以给你带张签名照 |
[03:00] | You bring $800, rich lady, or I throw the phone away! | 你带800大洋吧 富婆 否则我就把手机扔了! |
[03:03] | What? Oh,yeah, i’ll definitely do that. Onoppositeday! | 啥? 哦对啊 我会这么做的 在莫须有日! |
[03:08] | I’m new to this country. Is that a real thing? | 我刚来这个国家 这是个真的节日? |
[03:14] | Hi,baby. I got you something to rember me while I’m in puerto rico. | 嗨 宝贝 我给你带了件东西 让你能在我身处波多黎各时也能想起我 |
[03:18] | It’s a caricature of me on a skateboard. | 一幅我站在滑板上的漫画 |
[03:20] | So I guess you’re still planning on taking your trip? | 那我猜 你还是决定去旅行? |
[03:22] | Well,I’ve been going home every winter for the last 15 years. | 对啊 过去十五年 每年冬天我都回家 |
[03:26] | I guess I could consider staying, if I knew where this was going. | 如果我知道这段关系要怎么发展 我会考虑留下的 |
[03:30] | And the woman talk begins. Well played. | 女人的话题开始了 干得不错 |
[03:32] | Look,you know I’m serious about us. We’re great together. We’re jack andlisa. | 你知道我是认真的 我们在一起很好 我们是Jack和Elisa |
[03:37] | “jalisa.” | |
[03:39] | That’s really lame,jack. | 真土啊 Jack |
[03:41] | Yeah,that was just a joke. | 是啊 开个玩笑罢了 |
[03:43] | I don’t wanna get all mark anthony on you, but I need to know how you feel. | 我不想逼你 但你得告诉我你的感受 |
[03:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:52] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[03:53] | I love you too, jack donaghy. | 我也爱你 Jack Donaghy |
[03:55] | Then you’ll stay? | 那你会留下咯? |
[03:57] | Okay,i’ll stay. | 是的 我留下 |
[03:59] | But if I have to give up my trip, then I want us to spend that time together. | 但是如果我要放弃我的旅行 我就希望咱俩能共度这段时光 |
[04:02] | Just us… Jalisa. | 只有我们… Jalisa |
[04:05] | Jonathan,clear my schedule for the next week, starting with tonight. | Jonathan 取消下周的所有安排 从今晚开始 |
[04:09] | You won’t be coming in at all? But what aboutjackonathan? | 你都不来了 那咱俩这Jackonathan咋办呢? |
[04:12] | I think tonight is going to be a very special night, if you know what I mean. | 我觉得今天晚上将会很特别 你知道我的意思吧 |
[04:17] | I think I do. Don’t forget your skateboard. | 我觉得我知道 别忘了带你的滑板 |
[04:20] | But then he scores a basket, even though he’s not a wolf anymore. | 但之后他得分了 即使他已不再是狼 |
[04:24] | We’re here with tracy jordaoc who just recounted, | 今天的嘉宾是Tracy Jordan 他刚才描述了 |
[04:27] | By the way, the entire plot of the movieteen wolf. What? | 电影少年狼人的全部情节 什么? |
[04:31] | Oh,hold on,tracy. | 哦 等等 Tracy |
[04:32] | My producers are telling me there is breaking news. | 我们的制作人说有一个突发新闻 |
[04:35] | The asian financial markets have just opened to a huge sell-off. | 亚洲股市开盘即遭受巨大抛售 |
[04:40] | And we’re gonna switch to that story right now. | 我们马上转入这个话题 |
[04:42] | Good. I’m glad I’m here. | 好的 很高兴在这儿参与 |
[04:44] | Your thoughts, tracy jordan, on how this is gonna impact wall street. | 你是怎么想的 Tracy Jordan 关于此事对华尔街的影响? |
[04:48] | Larry,I’m not an expert, but I do have a strong opinion. | Larry 我不是专家 但我确实对此有想法 |
[04:51] | New york, as we know it, will no longer exist tomorrow. | 我们所熟悉的纽约 明日将不复存在 |
[04:55] | Expand on that. | 说来听听 |
[04:56] | Look,i grew up here,larry, in the days before starbuck. | 你看Larry 我在这长大 那时候还没星巴克 |
[05:00] | And if wall street crashes, it’ll be the 1970s all over again. | 如果华尔街垮了 70年代就卷土重来了 |
[05:05] | People will get mean. The streets won’t be safe. | 人们会变得恶毒 大街上都不再安全了 |
[05:08] | It’ll be graffiti everywhere. And the movies will only cost $3. | 到处都是乱写乱画 电影票只要3美元了 |
[05:12] | Tracy jordan, saying three serious things, and then a joke. | Tracy Jordan 说了三件大事 再加一个笑话 |
[05:20] | Oh,jack, have you taken a gander at the asian markets? | 哦 Jack 亚洲市场你注意了没? |
[05:23] | The chuffa volatility index is off the charts. | Chuffa波动性指数都跌出边界了 |
[05:25] | Well,good luck with that, jorgenson, but I’m on vacation now. | 哦 祝你好运 Jorgenson 但是我正在度假 |
[05:28] | But I have these papers. | 但是我这有些报表… |
[05:30] | Hey,jack. You you doing? | 嘿 Jack 你干吗呢? |
[05:32] | Like a lion, ready to take its mate. | 像一只雄狮 准备征服它的伴侣 |
[05:38] | How are you calling me? | 你怎么在给我打电话? |
[05:39] | Oh,i lost my phone, and this jagweed cabbie has it. | 哦 我把手机丢了 被个小杂种拿着 |
[05:43] | Hey,stop harassing my friends,asif. | 嘿 别骚扰我的朋友了 Asif |
[05:46] | Hey,liz… | 嘿 Liz… |
[05:47] | I just wanted to let you know that I found that special picture that you took with your phone. | 就是想让你知道 我在你手机上发现了一张特别的照片 |
[05:52] | What picture? Oh,my god! | 啥照片? 哦 我的天! |
[05:54] | Yes. That one. | 对 就是那张 |
[05:56] | There’s a picture on my phone. Anadultpicture ofme! | 我手机上有张照片 我的成人照! |
[06:00] | – What? – Drew took it as a joke. | – 啥? – Drew开玩笑拍的 |
[06:02] | I’m making a face like this, like– why am I telling you this? | 我做了个这样的鬼脸 我为啥要跟你说这些? |
[06:05] | Top and bottom? May I speak with asif? | 脑子进水了? 我能和Asif说话吗? |
[06:07] | No. Okay, what do you want? | 不行 好吧 你想要什么? |
[06:09] | 2,000 in cash, or I email the picture to everyone in your address book. | 2000块钱现金 否则我把照片寄给通讯簿上的所有人 |
[06:14] | Have you been to asia,tracy? | 你去过亚洲吗 Tracy? |
[06:16] | My work has taken me there. | 因为工作原因去过 |
[06:18] | I was supposed tbe in that movierush hour, but two weeks into shooting, | 我本来参加了尖峰时刻的演出 但是开拍俩星期后 |
[06:22] | I was replaced by jackie chan. | 我被成龙给替下来了 |
[06:24] | Okay,I’m going to get my phone. | 好吧 我要去把手机取回来 |
[06:25] | You’re gonna pay that guy? | 你要付钱给那个人? |
[06:27] | Well,you know,i need my address book and stuff. | 对啊 我需要电话簿 还有其他东西 |
[06:30] | But I’m not going alone to meet some creep at a taxi garage. | 但我不想一个人去出租车库 见那个贱人 |
[06:33] | Will one of you guys go with me? | 你们谁能跟我去吗? |
[06:34] | – No,ma’am… – Good luck. | – 不去… – 祝你好运 |
[06:34] | I would,but I don’t want to. | 我能去 但是我不想去 |
[06:36] | I will escort you, miss lemon. | 我来护送你 Lemon小姐 |
[06:37] | We pages are accustomed to danger. | 我们当听差的习惯了危险 |
[06:39] | Thank you,kenneth. Can you leave now? This place is in queens. | 谢谢你 Kenneth 现在走行么? 那地方在皇后区 |
[06:42] | Oh,miss lemon, I can’t leave manhattan on page business. | 哦 Lemon小姐 当听差时我不能出曼哈顿 |
[06:45] | Nbc’s insurance doesn’t cover it. | NBC的保险不保这个 |
[06:47] | I’ll have to do this as a friend. | 要去就得以朋友身份去 |
[06:49] | Okay,fine. | 行 好的 |
[06:50] | Say it. Say I’m your friend. | 说啊 说我是你朋友 |
[06:53] | Fine. You’re my friend,kenneth. Let’s go. | 好吧 你是我的朋友 Kenneth 走吧 |
[06:58] | The mumbai stock exchange is now down in early trading. | 孟买股市在早期交易中已经下跌了 |
[07:02] | Is this panic becoming global? | 这会变成全球性恐慌吗? |
[07:04] | Tracy jordan, talk us through this. | Tracy Jordan 跟我们聊聊吧 |
[07:06] | Larry,what everyone needs to do is just take a deep breath, calm down, | Larry 现在大家要做的就是 深呼吸 放松 |
[07:12] | And start preparing their bodies for the thunderdome. | 为暴风雨的到来做好准备 |
[07:14] | That is the new law. | 这就是新的规则 |
[07:16] | That’s my tv! | 那是我的电视机! |
[07:18] | This is as far as we can get by subway. | 这是坐地铁能到的最远距离了 |
[07:21] | We need to find a cab. | 我们得找辆出租车 |
[07:23] | Oh,miss lemon,this is a pretty bad neighborhood. | 哦 Lemon小姐 这的治安真糟糕 |
[07:30] | Oh,i just got tagged! | 哦 我的衣服被画了! |
[07:33] | Mr. Jordan and mr. Larry king are right. New york isn’t that safe anymore. | Jordan先生和Larry先生说的对 纽约已不再安全 |
[07:37] | And I am not risking your life for a cell phone. | 我不会为了你的手机而冒生命危险 |
[07:40] | It’s not just the phone, kenneth,it’s what’s on it. | 重要的不是手机 Kenneth 是手机里有什么 |
[07:43] | Ion’t understand. What could be so important? | 我不明白 为什么那么重要呢? |
[07:46] | It wasn’t something of sentimental value,was it? | 不会是有什么感情价值的东西吧? |
[07:49] | Yes,very sentimental. | 是的 非常有感情价值 |
[07:52] | It’s a song– a lullaby that my na lemon used to sing to me every night. | 是一首摇篮曲 我奶奶Lemon以前每晚都唱给我听 |
[07:57] | Oh,was it “the day is done,my sweet, for the lambs have been depited”? | 哦 是不是 “我的宝贝 羊儿已被宰了 这一天过去了”? |
[08:00] | No,it was a german song. She was german. | 不 是一首德国歌曲 她是德国人 |
[08:04] | And my nana got very sick recently, and I went to visit her, | 而且我奶奶最近病的很严重 我去看望了她 |
[08:07] | And I had her sing it for me one final time. | 她最后又为我唱了一次 |
[08:10] | I recorded that song on my phone. | 我把它录在手机上了 |
[08:12] | And I’m glad that I did because she died a few hours later. | 幸亏我录了 因为几个小时候她就去世了 |
[08:15] | It was my birthday. | 那天是我生日 |
[08:17] | Miss lemon, I am so sorry. Would you sing it for me? | Lemon小姐 很抱歉提起 能唱给我听听吗? |
[08:27] | Stop. Now that I know the reason we are doing this is not only moral, but beautiful, | 停 现在我知道 我们这样做 不仅仅是道德的 也是美丽的 |
[08:32] | Then I will not restntil I get my friend her phone. | 在我的朋友拿到她的手机之前 我绝不善罢甘休 |
[08:36] | Okay,come on. | 好的 走吧 |
[08:40] | – That was amazing. – Thank you. | – 太棒了 – 谢谢 |
[08:44] | I watched anamerican masters last night about barishnikov. | 我昨晚看了一部Barishnikov的传记片 (Barishnokov 俄裔演员 舞蹈家) |
[08:47] | I picked up a couple of idea | 我得到了一些灵感 |
[08:52] | our sushi. | 我们的寿司 |
[08:53] | No,no,no,no,no. I’ll get it. You’ll need your rest. We’re going again in 15. | 不用不用 我去拿 你休息一下 再来大战三百回合 |
[09:03] | Jack,you’ve got compa. | Jack 有人找你 |
[09:05] | Jack,why aren’t you answering your phone? | Jack 你怎么不接电话? |
[09:06] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这儿干吗? |
[09:07] | People are freaking out about this asia thing, and we can’t find geiss. | 大家都被亚洲那事儿吓坏了 我们找不到Geiss |
[09:10] | He’s awol. Now everyone’s looking to you,jack. | 他擅离职守 现在大家都指望你呢 Jack |
[09:17] | I don’t care what’s going on out there. | 我不管外面发生了什么 |
[09:19] | I’m staying here. | 我要待在这里 |
[09:20] | There are some things more important than a stock quote crawling across a screen. | 有些事情比屏幕上 滚动的股票报价更重要 |
[09:24] | I am in love with this magnificent woman, | 我和这个独一无二的女人相爱了 |
[09:27] | And there is no amount of money this company could lose that would cause me to– | 无论公司损失多少钱 我都不会– |
[09:30] | Yes,that’s the amount. I’ll get dressed right now. | 啊 损失这么多 我穿好衣服马上就来 |
[09:36] | under secretary of the treasury, | 您身处财政部长要位 |
[09:38] | What advice can you give our viewers in these uncertain times? | 在这个动荡时刻 您会给观众怎样的建议? |
[09:42] | The worst thing you can do at a time like this is to ll out your investments. | 现在最差的措施是撤回你的投资 |
[09:46] | – Don’t panic because– – devil’s avocado here,larry. | – 别惊慌 因为– – 他是”魔鬼代言人” Larry |
[09:49] | I think people should freak the geek out! | 我认为 该怕就得怕! |
[09:52] | Withdraw all your money and hide it. | 把钱都取出来 赶快藏起来 |
[09:54] | Interesting strategy. | 有趣的策略 |
[09:56] | It’s what I’ve always done. I hide cash everywhere. | 我一直都这么做 我把钱藏得到处都是 |
[10:00] | At home,at church. Even at work. | 在家 在教堂 甚至在工作的地方 |
[10:03] | In fact,I’ve hidden so much money that if some of it was gone, I probably wouldn’t even notice. | 事实上 我藏的钱多到 丢点我也不知道的地步 |
[10:08] | Now,why would you say that? | 那你干嘛要说出来呢? |
[10:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:18] | Don’t worry,miss lemon, i’ll protectou. | 别担心 Lemon小姐 我会保护你的 |
[10:24] | It’s just… No! | 是群孩子… 不! |
[10:28] | Bad young men! Shame on you! | 坏孩子! 不害臊! |
[10:30] | What is going on with people? | 这些人是怎么了? |
[10:38] | They took my wallet. | 他们拿走了我的钱包 |
[10:39] | Aww,is this your nana lemon? | 啊 这是你的奶奶Lemon吗? |
[10:42] | Yeah,she’s the one we’re doing this for. She’s dead. Come on. | 是啊 这就是我们这么做的动力 她去世了 快走 |
[10:45] | Wait,why is she wearing these glasses? | 等等 她怎么戴这么副眼镜? |
[10:48] | This is from new years, but you said she died on your birthday.**** | 这是新年拍的 但是你说她在 你生日时去世的 那是十一月 |
[10:52] | No,that’s not a new year’s thing. That’s the year she wanted to live to. | 不是 那不是新年才带的 是她想活到那一年 |
[10:56] | And she didn’t make it. | 她却没等到 |
[10:58] | Sing that lullaby again. | 再唱一遍那首摇篮曲 |
[11:04] | Keep going. | 唱下去 |
[11:09] | I knew it! That’s99 red balloons. | 我就知道 那是”99只红气球” |
[11:12] | Nena’s famous anti-balloon protest song. | Nena著名的反气球抗议歌 |
[11:15] | – You lied to me. – Yeah,all right,i lied. So what! | – 你撒谎了 – 是 对啊 我撒谎了 那又怎样! |
[11:18] | You want the truth,kenneth? You want the truth? | 你想知道真相 Kenneth? 你想知道真相? |
[11:20] | I can’t handle the truth. | 我处理不好真相 |
[11:22] | There is an adult picture of me on that phone. | 我手机里有张我的成人照片 |
[11:25] | Adult? You mean,like, you’re driving a car or wearing a suit? | 成人? 你是说像穿着正装开着车那种? |
[11:28] | It’s a boobies picture, kenneth! | 是张露点照 Kenneth! |
[11:30] | And I only kept it because for once they were both pointing in the same direction! | 我留着是因为 它们头一次指向同一个方向! |
[11:34] | I knew you wouldn’t help me if I told you the truth. | 我知道 如果你知道真相 就不会帮我了 |
[11:37] | So you lied to me? | 所以你跟我撒谎了? |
[11:38] | That’s not something that friends do to each other. | 这不是朋友间应有的事 |
[11:40] | Well,then, maybe we’rnot friends. | 那好吧 或许我们就不是朋友 |
[11:42] | But we are. You said so before we left. | 但我们是 走之前你说的 |
[11:44] | You made me say that. | 你逼我说的 |
[11:48] | Well,then,i guess I’m here as a page, and in violation of nbc’s insurance policy. | 那我猜我是以听差身份来这的 还违背了NBC的保险条款 |
[11:53] | I should probably head back to manhattan. | 我该回曼哈顿了 |
[11:58] | Good. | 好 |
[11:59] | I don’t need you… Co-worker. | 我不需要你… 同事 |
[12:13] | – Did you get ahold of geiss? – No. | – 联系到Geiss了吗? – 没有 |
[12:15] | – Did you try his mistress? – Not there. | – 试过他情人那儿了吗? – 不在那儿 |
[12:17] | – How ’bout hismanstress? – Nothing. | – 那他的情郎那儿呢? – 也不在 |
[12:19] | – I think we should listen to tracy jordan and panic,sir. – What? | – 我觉得应该听Tracy的 要紧张起来 – 什么? |
[12:23] | I’m saying the disneyfication of new york is over,everyone. | 我是说 纽约的迪士尼童话要结束了 同志们 |
[12:26] | At the stroke of midnight, your lexus igonna turn back into a high pile of rats | 午夜到来之时 你们的轿车就会变回一堆老鼠 |
[12:31] | fighting over a human finger. | 争着抢人的手指头 |
[12:32] | Joining us on the phone is g.e.vice president jack donaghy. | 现在连线通用副总裁Jack Donaghy |
[12:35] | Jack,what’s your outlook on all of this? | Jack 你对此事的观点如何? |
[12:37] | I just want to preach caution,larry. | 我只是想让大家注意 Larry |
[12:39] | If there were anything to worry about, I would be at my office, | 如果真的有啥可担心的 我就会在办公室待着了 |
[12:43] | Instead of at home right now with my beautiful girlfriend. | 而不是和我漂亮的女朋友在家待着 |
[12:47] | – She’s latin. – Expand on that. | – 她是拉丁裔 – 继续聊聊 |
[12:49] | Look,my point is is that some of the things that tracy is saying are just fanning the flames. | 我的观点是 Tracy的言论就是煽风点火 |
[12:53] | Hang on. I know jack donaghy. And that is an imposter. | 等下 我了解Jack Donaghy 这是个冒名顶替的 |
[12:57] | Hang up. Hang up on him,larry! | 挂断 挂他电话啊 Larry! |
[12:59] | I’m going to, but not because you told me. | 我正要挂呢 不过不是因为你说我才挂的 |
[13:02] | Lincoln,nebraska, you are on the air. | 内布拉斯加的Lincoln 轮到你说了 |
[13:05] | So is this what you’d rather be doing instead of spending time with me? | 这就是你抛下我跑来做的事? |
[13:09] | It smells like dude in here! | 闻起来一股臭男人味! |
[13:11] | I tried to call you. Why didn’t you pick up? | 我给你打电话了 你为啥不接? |
[13:12] | Because I’m sick of listening to you. | 因为我已经厌倦了听你说 |
[13:15] | “oh,i love you,elisa.” | “哦 我爱你 Elisa” |
[13:17] | This was all just other jack donaghy lie! | 这不过是又一个Jack Donaghy式谎言! |
[13:20] | Like when you said you could dunk a basketball. | 就像你说你能灌篮一样 |
[13:23] | I can on a regulation hoop. | 在标准篮筐上我确实可以 |
[13:25] | Look,this is an emergency. If I’m not here tonight… | 这是个紧急事件 如果我今晚不来… |
[13:27] | What? What’s gonna happen? People are gonna die? | 怎么了? 又能怎样? 他们离了你活不了了? |
[13:30] | No. You’ll all just get poor, like the rest of us. | 不 你们会变得贫穷 就像普通人一样 |
[13:33] | You’ll eat cereal that comesn a bag, and you’ll keep the free hand wipesro30m rthoce kcasino. | 你们得吃袋子里的麦片 不能去赌场里挥霍 |
[13:38] | You might even have to spend some time with your children. | 甚至得花时间陪陪孩子 |
[13:40] | Who is this woman? Why isn’t someone shutting her up? | 这女人是谁? 为啥没人让她闭嘴呢? |
[13:43] | Why don’t you just go back to my apartment, | 你为什么不回我的公寓 |
[13:46] | and I will meet you there eventually. | 之后我会去那儿和你见面的 |
[13:51] | Don’t worry about it. | 别操这个闲心了 |
[13:53] | I’m going to puerto rico! | 我要回波多黎各! |
[13:55] | Elisa,don’t do that. You don’t understand. | Elisa 别这样 你不理解 |
[13:57] | What’s happening here is a once in a lifetime thing. | 这里发生的是一生难遇一次的事情 |
[14:00] | So am i. | 我一生难遇一次 |
[14:04] | Boy,that was kind of neat how she just whoop– flipped your words around on you there. | 伙计 刚才她套用你的话 挺顺的 |
[14:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:12] | Forget it. We’re never gonna find tracy’s money. | 算了吧 我们找不到Tracy的钱的 |
[14:14] | There’s something under here. | 这底下有东西 |
[14:19] | Aw,it’s nothing but a bunch of tarantula food. | 哦 不过是一些蜘蛛食 |
[14:21] | What– I didn’t eve know tracy had a tarantula. | 啥– 我都不知道他养了蜘蛛 |
[14:26] | Younow what,there’s an easier way to do this. | 知道吗 有个简单的方法 |
[14:28] | Our next caller is pete from manhattan. Pete,what’s your question? | 下一个电话来自曼哈顿的Pete Pete 你有什么问题? |
[14:32] | Hey,larry. First-time caller. Adore the show. | 嘿 Larry 第一次打进来 很喜欢这节目 |
[14:34] | Hey,i’d recognize that voice anywhere,larry. | 嗨 到哪儿我都能认出这声音 Larry |
[14:36] | That’s my friend peter frampton on the phone. | 电话里是我的朋友Pete Frampton (Pete Frampton是歌手,吉他手) |
[14:39] | Uh,sure. Listen,tracy, I lovehe idea of hiding cash at work. | 呃 好吧 听着 Tracy 我喜欢那个往上班的地方藏钱的主意 |
[14:42] | Can you be more specific about where you hidyourmoney? | 关于你藏钱的地点 你能描述得再详细些吗? |
[14:45] | Of course,pete. | 当然了 Pete |
[14:46] | I hid my money in the safest place at 30 rock. | 我把钱藏在通用电器大厦最安全的地方 |
[14:50] | Without giving it away, the place I picked is very dry and warm. | 不能多透露 但那地方非常干燥温暖 |
[14:55] | Its top is hard, but its bottom is soft. | 顶上很硬 底下很软 |
[14:58] | And although the location changes all the time, the money stays in the same place. | 而且虽然地点一直在变 钱却总在同一个地方 |
[15:04] | If you are just joining us, we’re with tracy jordan, | 如果你刚打开电视 今天的嘉宾是Tracy Jordan |
[15:07] | Who is giving guitar icon peter frampton enigmatic clues about a secret treasure. | 他正在给吉他明星Pete Frampton 谜一样的线索帮他寻找神秘宝藏 |
[15:12] | Stay with us. | 别走开 |
[15:15] | Mr. Donaghy, this just arrived. It’s from mr. Geiss. | Donaghy先生 这个刚送过来 是Geiss先生寄的 |
[15:21] | Everything’s gonna be all right. Geiss is back. | 一切都会好的 Geiss回来了 |
[15:24] | Jonathan,can we even play this thing? | Jonathan 我们还能播这玩意吗? |
[15:26] | Oh,yes. I keep a vcr so I can watch your old football tapes. | 哦 能啊 我有一部录像机 以便我能看你的旧的橄榄球录像带 |
[15:31] | Jonathan,what is that camcorder for? | Jonathan 那个摄像机是干嘛的? |
[15:33] | Nothing. I don’t know. | 没什么 我不知道 |
[15:40] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[15:41] | If you’re watching this, you are an executive of the general electric corporation, | 如果你在看这个 你就是通用电气的掌门人 |
[15:45] | And the unthinkable is happening. | 无法想象之事已然发生 |
[15:48] | Capitalism is ending, either because of the soviets or something ridiculous, | 资本主义结束了 不是因为苏联人 就是其他荒谬的事情 |
[15:52] | like a woman president. | 比如说一位女总统就职了 |
[15:54] | God,he looks so young. | 天 他看起来真年轻 |
[15:55] | I’m speaking to you in the year 1987, but my message is timeless. | 我在1987年向你讲这番话 但我的讯息是永恒的 |
[16:01] | Avoid… The noid. | 远离… 批萨终结者 |
[16:04] | We’ve all worked hard, but now it’s over. | 我们都辛苦工作 但现在一切都结束了 |
[16:06] | There’s only one thing for you to do. | 只剩下一件需要你做的事 |
[16:09] | Go to your loved ones. | 去找你爱的人 |
[16:12] | Hold them close. | 紧紧拥抱他们 |
[16:13] | Because in the end, and if you’re watching this, it is the end. | 因为到了此刻 如果你在看这段录像 这就是尽头了 |
[16:19] | Love is all that matters. | 爱才是最重要的 |
[16:23] | Now, how the hell am I gonna turn this damn thing off? | 我该怎么关掉这个该死的机器呢? |
[16:27] | What’s that gizmo? | 这玩意是啥? |
[16:41] | Elisa? I was about to do the whole run to the airport thing, like ross did onfriends, | Elisa? 我还想上演一出机场截人的好戏 就像老友记里的Ross那样 |
[16:47] | And liz lemon did in real life. | 还有现实中Liz Lemon那样 |
[16:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗呢? |
[16:50] | The taxis want 500 bucks to gto jfk, and the buses are worse! | 出租车开价500块去肯尼迪机场 公共汽车更糟糕! |
[16:54] | Everything’s gone coa for cuckoo-poops! | 一切都乱了套了! |
[16:57] | – Is that right? – Elisa,listen to me. | – 这正常吗? – Elisa 听我说 |
[16:59] | I meant everything I said,but I know that that’s just words. | 我所有的话都发自肺腑 但是绝不仅限于言辞 |
[17:02] | You want commitment? Here it is. | 你想要承诺? 那我现在给你 |
[17:05] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[17:07] | – Jack… – I love you,elisa. | – 我爱你 Elisa |
[17:09] | And I don’t want to be with anyone else. | 我不想和其他任何人在一起 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:15] | But I want a ring so big that it gives me back problems. | 但是我想要一个大钻戒 大到会让我背疼的那种 |
[17:26] | That’s my phone. I’m liz lemon. | 那是我的手机 我是Liz Lemon |
[17:28] | Where is the $2,000? | 2000块钱呢? |
[17:29] | I don’t have it. I lost all my money and my bank cards and my retainer! | 我没钱 我丢了我所有的钱 我的银行卡 还有牙套! |
[17:33] | Jeez! Please,asif, give me my phone. | 神啊! 求你了Asif 把手机还给我 |
[17:36] | Maybe you could call a friend to get the money. Orwait. | 你也可以打电话问你的朋友要钱 哦 等等 |
[17:39] | Every number in the address book is a work number. | 电话簿里的每个号码都是工作电话 |
[17:42] | Work number,work number, work number. | 工作电话 工作电话 工作电话 |
[17:45] | You have no friends. | 你没有朋友 |
[17:47] | Yes… I… Am. | 我-是-她-朋-友 |
[17:51] | Okay. You have $2,000? | 好吧 你有2000块? |
[17:54] | No. | 没有 |
[17:55] | I’m gonna watchv until you come up with my money. | 除非你们拿钱来 否则我会一直看电视的 |
[17:59] | Maybe you get it h x trade. | 或许你能通过援助交际弄点钱呢 |
[18:00] | You very pretty young thing. | 你是个漂亮尤物 |
[18:02] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[18:04] | I’m not talking to you. | 我又没说你 |
[18:07] | Frank,calm down! It’s not in here. | Frank 冷静! 不在这儿 |
[18:11] | Th isn’t about the money! | 这不关钱的事! |
[18:13] | – This is about my own issues with liz! – Stop it! | – 事关我和Liz的个人恩怨! – 住手! |
[18:15] | We have peter frampton on | Peter Frampton再一次来电- |
[18:18] | come on,tracy,just tell us where the money is! | Tracy 快点告诉我们 钱在哪儿! |
[18:20] | Where’s the safest place in 30 rock? | 通用电器大厦最安全的地方在哪? |
[18:22] | – Is that pete? – I already told you. | – 那是Pete吗? – 我已经告诉你了 |
[18:24] | It’s dry and warm. Its top is hard, but its bottom is soft. | 那里干燥温暖 顶上很硬 底下很软 |
[18:28] | And although the location changes, it’s always in the same place. | 而且虽然地点一直在变 钱却总在同一个地方 |
[18:34] | There’s nothing like that in 30 rock! Nothing! | 通用电器大厦没有这么个东西! 没有! |
[18:36] | I never said it was a thing. | 我没说它是个东西啊 |
[18:39] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:41] | I am the safest place in 30 rock. | 我是通用电器大厦最安全的地方 |
[18:58] | I would thank you to give the lady its cell phone back. | 如果你把手机还给这位女士 我会不甚感激 |
[19:04] | Oh,thank you for coming back,kenneth. Yore a good friend. | 哦 谢谢你赶回来 你真是个好朋友 |
[19:07] | – You mean it? – Yes. | – 你认真的? – 是的 |
[19:08] | Because I’m having an asbestos removal party at my apartment on sunday… | 星期天在我家 我要办个”清除石棉”庆祝派对… |
[19:12] | Yeah,I’m in! | 嗯 我去! |
[19:14] | Now that the u.s.markets have opened, unaffected by the asian meltdown, | 现在美国市场已经放开 并未收到亚洲市场崩盘的影响 |
[19:18] | Many people are blaming the panic in new york last night on one man… | 很多人把昨晚纽约的恐慌 归罪于一个人… |
[19:22] | Tracy jordan. He is here with me now. | Tracy Jordan 他也来到了我们节目当中 |
[19:24] | Tracy,a lot of people are calling you a fear monger, and I am quoting here, “an idiot.” | Tracy 很多人打来电话 称你为恐怖贩子 引用他们的话说就是 “傻B” |
[19:29] | What do you have to say for yourself? | 你对此有什么要辩解的吗? |
[19:30] | Watchtgs,fridays at 10:30 on nbc! Word! | 星期五晚十点半 NBC与您相约女生秀! 说完了! |
[19:36] | – Good morning,jonathan. – Good morning,sir. | – 早上好 Jonathan – 早上好 先生 |
[19:38] | Crazy night last night. Lots of emotions. | 昨天真是疯狂的一夜 太情绪化了 |
[19:40] | People getting carried away. | 人们都失去自控力了 |
[19:41] | Yes,it was a crazy night. Is elisa here? | 是啊 确实是个疯狂的晚上 Elisa在这吗? |
[19:45] | We’re having a couples spa day. | 我们要享受几天的水浴 |
[19:47] | She came by earlier. She asked me to give you this. | 她之前来过 她让我给您这个 |
[19:49] | She said to just press play. | 她说按下开始键就行 |
[19:57] | Hi,jack. I’m on my way to puerto rico. | 嗨 Jack 我在去波多黎各的路上 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry. Yesterday was crazy. Lots of emotion. | 对不起 昨天实在是太疯狂了 太情绪化了 |
[20:07] | I think maybe you asked me what you asked me out of panic. | 我觉得你问我的那事或许只是出于恐慌 |
[20:10] | So I’m gonna go see my family, and give us both a chance to think about everything. | 所以 我要去探望家人了 正好也给我们一个机会好好思考 |
[20:18] | Okay,i’ll call you. Adios,mi amor. | 好了 我会给你打电话的 再见 我的爱人 |
[20:22] | Now,how do you turn this damn thing off? | 现在 怎么把这该死的东西关掉? |
[20:28] | No! That’s personal! | 不! 这是个人隐私! |