时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh,good morning, dr. Baird. | 哦 早上好 Baird医生 |
[00:03] | Good morning, regular person lemon. | 早上好 陌生人Lemon |
[00:06] | Oh,hey,are you around this weekend? | 哦 这周末你在吗? |
[00:07] | – Uh,maybe we could have that date talked– – Yes. | – 或许我们可以约个会… – 好的 |
[00:11] | Okay. Uh,how ’bout… Friday? | 好的 星期五怎么样? |
[00:15] | Oh,no,friday I have a stupid… Show. How ’bout saturday? | 哦 不行 星期五我有个愚蠢的…节目 星期六怎么样? |
[00:19] | Saturday,uh… Okay. I guess that doesn’t have to be weird. | 星期六 呃 好吧 不一定会怪怪的 |
[00:23] | – Okay then. – Okay. | – 那好吧 – 好的 |
[00:26] | Valentine’s day it is. | 那天是情人节 |
[00:29] | Saturday is valentine’s day? | 星期六是情人节? |
[00:31] | Norts! | 该死! |
[00:33] | You sound so sexy when you say that. | 你说那句话的时候声音好性感 |
[00:35] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[00:37] | Your mother’s gone back to florrrida. | 你妈妈要回佛罗里~达了 |
[00:44] | These mcflurries are amazing. | 麦旋风太好吃了 |
[00:46] | I know. | 没错 |
[00:47] | The soft swirl of vanilla, And the hard crunch of candy and cookies. | 香草的轻绵口感 再加上脆脆的糖粒和饼干 |
[00:52] | You’d think they fight each other, But no,together they are perfecto. | 你可能觉得他们会有冲突 但是配在一起堪称完美 |
[00:57] | Some would say that describes us. | 有人也这样形容我们 |
[00:58] | Who would say such a crazy thing? | 谁的谬论? |
[01:00] | We are us. | 我们就是我们 |
[01:01] | Let a mcflurry be what it is– The world’s greatest dessert. | 不管别人怎么说 麦旋风是世界上最好的甜点 |
[01:05] | Actually,the world’s greatest dessert Is served in a restaurant | 实际上 世界最好的甜点在一家饭店里有卖 |
[01:10] | right here in new york Called plunder. | 就在纽约 名叫Plunder |
[01:12] | It costs $1,000. | 1000美元一个 |
[01:14] | Lucky for you,your boyfriend got reservations For valentine’s day. | 你很幸运 你的男友预定了情人节的位置 |
[01:19] | But I have to go to church. | 但是我得去教堂 |
[01:21] | On valentine’s day? Is that a thing? | 情人节? 这是什么癖好吗? |
[01:23] | It is the feast of the martyrdom oft. Valentine. | 这可是圣瓦伦丁殉难纪念日 |
[01:26] | Please,jack,don’t tell me you’re one of those Convenient catholics | 拜托了 Jack 不要告诉我 你是那种偷懒的天主教徒 |
[01:29] | That only goes to church every sunday. | 只在每周日去教堂 |
[01:33] | No. | 不 |
[01:52] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode11 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[01:55] | Oh,kennet h ey,you know how the company makes an effort To hire the disabled? | 哦 Kenneth 你知道公司会积极雇佣残疾人吧? |
[01:58] | Do i! | 当然了! |
[01:59] | I wouldn’t have this job If it weren’t for the mouth on my back. | 如果不是因为我背上有张嘴 我就不会在这上班了 |
[02:02] | Yeah,i’m supposed to supervise some blind chick They hired to edit the reruns. | 公司雇了些盲女来编辑重播节目 我是他们的主管 |
[02:05] | But three of the dancers just found out They’re all dating the same guy, | 但是那边有三个舞蹈演员 刚发现她们在和同一个人约会 |
[02:07] | So i’m gonna go watch that. | 我得去凑个热闹 |
[02:09] | So if you see a blind chick, I don’t know. | 所以如果你看到一个盲女 呃 |
[02:11] | Um,give her one of yr ring tours. | 带她随便参观下吧 |
[02:13] | Yes,sir. Yes,sir. | 遵命 遵命 |
[02:16] | I was just funnin’. It’s all sewed up. | 我开玩笑呢 背上的嘴缝起来了 |
[02:22] | I’ll help you,miss. | 小姐 我来帮你 |
[02:23] | Oh,thank you so much. | 哦 万分感谢 |
[02:27] | All my friends warned me about the big city, But look,right away I meet a gentleman. | 我的朋友都说大城市很无情 但是你看 马上就来了个绅士 |
[02:35] | Is everything okay? Because now I smell burnt plastic. | 一切还好吗? 我闻到一股烧焦的塑料味 |
[02:43] | Hello? E you there? | 喂? 你还在吗? |
[02:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[02:49] | I can’t make this guy go on a first date On valentine’s. | 我不能初次和他约会就在情人节那天 |
[02:52] | Why are you so nervous about this? | 你为啥这么紧张这个呢? |
[02:54] | Because it’s a delicate situation,jack. | 因为这是个很微妙的情况 Jack |
[02:56] | There is handsomeness involved. | 主要是他太帅了 |
[02:58] | How much? | 有多帅? |
[03:01] | Oh,come on,lemon. | 哦 得了吧 Lemon |
[03:03] | – What is this,a green card thing? – No. | – 到底咋回事 他需要绿卡? – 不是 |
[03:04] | – Closet case? – I don’t think so. | – 还没出柜? – 应该也不是 |
[03:06] | – Slump buster? – No,not a ballplayer. | – 急于开荤? – 又不是打棒球的 |
[03:07] | Bundy-esque serial killer? | 邦迪式连环杀手? |
[03:08] | That wasmyfirst thought, but no. | 一开始我也这么想 但他不是 |
[03:10] | This is actually happening, and i’m blowing it. | 一切真的发生在我头上了 我却要搞砸了 |
[03:13] | Who pushes for a first date on valentine’s day? | 谁会把初次约会定在情人节呢? |
[03:16] | Lemon,here’s how you correc this misstep. | Lemon 你得这么挽救你这次失策 |
[03:19] | Instead of going to a restaurant, | 不要去饭店 |
[03:21] | Where it’ll be nothing but people in love And rings hidden in pastries… | 那儿全是沉浸在爱河中的人 搞不好还有馅饼里藏戒指的 |
[03:25] | Cook him a nice meal at home. | 在家给他做顿大餐 |
[03:27] | Nice… You mean, like,stew? | 大餐… 你是说炖肉之类的? |
[03:28] | I certainly do not mean stew. | 我当然不是说炖肉了 |
[03:30] | I mean,try to forget it’s valentine’s day. | 我是说 别总想着情人节什么的 |
[03:32] | I’m into. I’ll be in church. | 我得去教堂 |
[03:34] | What? Why? | 啥? 为什么? |
[03:35] | Elisa is deeply religious. | Elisa深度宗教中毒 |
[03:37] | If I had those knockers, i’d be thanking god too. | 如果我有那么大胸 我也得好好感谢上帝 |
[03:39] | All I want for valentine’s day is to go to plunder And eat the lovers’ delight. | 我只想在情人节 去Plunder吃一份情人晚餐而已 |
[03:43] | That sounds filthy,jack. | 听上去好暧昧哦Jack |
[03:44] | It is. | 的确 |
[03:46] | Imagine a dessert for two– | 想象一下两人份的甜品 |
[03:48] | Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream in a pool ofogc, | 塔希提香草豆冰激凌 盛在圆锥形的容器里 |
[03:51] | Drizzled in the world’s most expensive chocolate, | 洒上世界上最昂贵的巧克力末 |
[03:54] | Amadei porcelana, Covered with shaved white, black,and clear truffles, | Amadei Porcelana巧克力 上面覆盖黑白相间的松露 |
[03:58] | And topped with edible 25-karat gold leaf. | 最上面装饰可食用的25克拉金叶子 |
[04:02] | Can you imagine anything better? | 你还能想出更好的吗? |
[04:04] | I don’t know,you ever put a doughnut in the microwave? | 不知道啊 你试过微波炉烤甜甜圈吗? |
[04:08] | Come on,church won’t be so bad. Aren’t you catholic? | 好啦 去教堂也没啥不好 你不是天主教徒吗? |
[04:11] | I was catholic. | 我以前是 |
[04:13] | But I haven’t set foot inside a church Since I was 13 years old. | 但13岁以后我就再没进过教堂 |
[04:16] | So listen,so you go sit through a night of church, And then you go to plunder. | 那这样 你在教堂坐一晚上 然后再去Plunder |
[04:19] | Elisa’s worth it. | Elisa值得你这么做 |
[04:20] | You’re right. Elisa is worth it. | 你说的对 Elisa值得我这么做 |
[04:22] | And I can fake enthusiasm when I need to. | 而且我也能在必要时假装热情 |
[04:25] | Hey,that scarf is fun! | 嗨 围巾挺好看的! |
[04:26] | Thanks. I found it at dunkin– Wait a minute. | 谢谢 我在dunkin找到…等一下 |
[04:36] | Nbc. Blah blah blah. Thank you. | NBC电视台 嗯嗯啊啊 谢谢来电 |
[04:40] | Ken,you need to snap out of it And ask out that sexy miss magoo. | Ken 你得振作起来 约那个性感小妞出去 |
[04:44] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你说啥呢 |
[04:46] | I know love at first sight when I see it. | 我看你眼神就知道什么叫一见钟情 |
[04:48] | I saw it when I met angie, I saw it the first time dotcom laid eyes On grizz’s fiancee. | 这眼神在我初见Angie时出现过 在Dotcom看Grizz的未婚妻时也出现过 |
[04:54] | Okay,there is something about jennifer That just makes me all car sick inside. | Jennifer确实让我觉得好像晕车一样 |
[05:04] | Now is the time for gallantry. | 现在该英雄救美了 |
[05:16] | It’s you again. I can tell. | 又是你 我能分辨出来 |
[05:22] | Well,cotton and fiddles! I enjoy your smile. | 呵呵 真有默契! 我喜欢你的笑容 |
[05:26] | Oh,my. | 哦 天呐 |
[05:27] | I’m jennifer rogers. | 我叫Jennifer Rogers |
[05:29] | You may ll me kenneth the page. | 你可以叫我Kenneth小听差 |
[05:31] | Because that is who I am. | 那就是我啦~ |
[05:33] | Would you like to go out with me tomorrow night, Yes-indeedy corncobs? | 你愿意明晚跟我约会吗? 说你愿意 小甜心 |
[05:38] | Well,i’m gonna say yes. | 呵呵 我要说我愿意 |
[05:40] | Because this just feels right, And my instincts have never let me down. | 因为这感觉太好了 我的直觉从来没有让我失望过 |
[05:44] | Except for looking at that eclipse. | 除了看日蚀的那次 |
[05:47] | It’s a valentine’s datelie-doo! | 情人节约会哦! |
[05:57] | That was really good stew. | 炖肉真不错 |
[05:58] | Thank you. It’s my own recipe, Where I use cheddar cheese instead of water. | 谢谢 我的独家配方 用切德奶酪代替了水 |
[06:02] | You know,i’m glad we stayed in tonight. | 很高兴今天我们待在家里了 |
[06:04] | It’s good to take things slow. | 这样慢慢来挺好的 |
[06:05] | Well,please know that when invited you over, I didn’t realize it was valentine’s day. | 我邀请你的时候 真的不知道今天是情人节 |
[06:09] | Yeah,you still have that rotting jack-o’- lantern In the hallway, | 是啊 你在走廊里还挂着烂掉的南瓜灯呢 |
[06:12] | So I feel like you don’t have a great sense Of what month it is. | 所以我猜你根本没意识到现在是几月 |
[06:14] | Well,it’s just gotten so small That I kinda want to see if it disappears. | 那个灯现在缩的好小 我就是想看看它会不会消失掉 |
[06:18] | So,uh,first date stuff. Where are you from? | 那么 初次约会的谈话内容 你老家在哪? |
[06:22] | Well,um,there’s a really interesting answer To that question,actually. | 呃 关于这个问题 实际上有个很有趣的答案 |
[06:25] | I was born on the border of maryland and pennsylvania. | 我出生于马里兰和宾夕法尼亚交界处 |
[06:29] | Okay,i feel like I should do the right thing here And tell you that | 好吧 我觉得我得跟你说个事 |
[06:31] | Your breast is falling out of your blouse, And I can see all of it. | 你的胸就要从衬衫里跳出来了 一览无余呃 |
[06:36] | Okay,well,i guess we just jumped ahead to date four. | 呃 好吧 那我们直接跳到第四次约会好了 |
[06:41] | It’s not the good one,either. | 不是好笑话 |
[06:54] | – Jack donaghy’s office. – Jonathan! | – Jack Donaghy办公室 |
[06:56] | Our jonathan, who art in the office, Hallowed be my reservation. | 万能的Jonathan啊 在办公室里荣耀众生 神圣的订餐就交给你了 |
[07:02] | If you are able, hold my table, | 如果你可以 保留我的位置 |
[07:05] | At plunder, As we will not be there by 7:00. | 在Plunder餐厅 因为我们七点肯定无法赶到 |
[07:08] | Have them delay our heavenly dessert, And forgive us our lateness, | 让他们迟点上我们神圣的甜点 原谅我们迟到的罪 |
[07:13] | As we forgive those who cause lateness against us… | 我也原谅那些导致我们迟到的人… |
[07:21] | Well,thank you for explaining that. | 谢谢你的解释 |
[07:22] | I always wanted to know how a universal remote works. | 我一直想知道万能遥控器是怎么用的 |
[07:25] | Well,that’s how idoes. | 就这么用的 |
[07:31] | Would you excuse me just one second? | 不介意的话我出去一下下 |
[07:33] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[07:41] | Oh,cheese stew! What was I thinking? | 哦 奶酪炖肉 我这是想啥呢? |
[07:47] | I think your brownies are burning. You want me to take ’em out? | 你烤的布朗尼都焦了 要我帮你拿出来吗? |
[07:49] | Yes,please. | 是的 谢谢 |
[07:50] | But whatever you do, Don’t open that kitchen window… | 不管你干嘛 千万别开厨房窗户… |
[07:55] | – No! – Oh,too soon! | – 不要! – 哦 太快了! |
[08:00] | The draft made the door fly open! | 穿堂风把门给吹开了! |
[08:01] | I know. It’s not a big deal. | 我知道 没啥大不了的 |
[08:03] | So we skipped from date four to date… | 我们从第四次约会跳到了第二十次… |
[08:06] | No,date never. I would never let that happen. | 不会 第无穷次! 我绝不会让这种事发生的 |
[08:08] | Liz,it’s okay,i’m a doctor. | Liz 没事的 我是个医生 |
[08:10] | – I’ve seen much worse. – Really? | – 我见过更糟的 – 真的吗? |
[08:12] | I’m just kidding. That was pretty bad. | 我开玩笑呢 这就够糟的了 |
[08:15] | Hold on. Sorry. I have to get this. | 稍等 抱歉 我得接个电话 |
[08:18] | Hello,mandy. | 喂 Mandy |
[08:20] | Yeah,no,i’m downstairs in 3-b. Why? | 在家 噢不 我在楼下3B 怎么了? |
[08:22] | No,mandy,you can’t just drop her off without calling. | 不行Mandy 你不能没打招呼就把她放我这里 |
[08:25] | Mandy? Is that like a guy friend? Like mandy patinkin? | Mandy? 是个男性朋友吗? 比如Mandy Patinkin? |
[08:27] | No,i can’t. | 不行 |
[08:29] | Because I am on a date right now. | 因为我正跟人约会呢 |
[08:31] | No,mandy, do u | 不 Mandy 别挂电话 |
[08:34] | Sorry. That was my ex-wife. My daughter bethany is on her way up. | 抱歉 是我前妻 我的女儿Bethany马上过来 |
[08:38] | You have a daughter? | 你有女儿? |
[08:39] | You will see her. You will say she’s cute. | 你会见到的 你会觉得她很可爱 |
[08:41] | But let me just say that she is… Complicated. | 但是她也挺…复杂 |
[08:44] | My mother usually watches her when I can’t, But my mother has been in the hospital recently, | 我没空时一般由我妈妈照顾她 但是最近我妈住院了 |
[08:49] | And she’s not doing very well. And that has been… | 她的情况不太好 这一切… |
[08:52] | Hard f me to handle. | 让我焦头烂额 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry that all this keeps falling apart. | 很抱歉让你一下子知道这么多烂事 |
[08:57] | I was really looking forward to tonight. | 今晚很好 我一直都很期待 |
[08:59] | Well,we can try again some other time. | 我们可以再约一次的 |
[09:01] | – Or… – I’m listening. | – 或者… – 我在听 |
[09:03] | Maybe tonight is a gift. | 或许今晚是一个礼物 |
[09:06] | Maybe we embrace the toilet thing, And the bra incident, and my ex-wife, And my daughter, | 我们遭遇了厕所事件 胸罩事件 还有我前妻 我女儿 |
[09:11] | And we just get it all out in one night. | 一晚上的时间我们把糗都出完了 |
[09:13] | And if by the end of it we still like each other, Then maybe it’s the real thing. | 一切结束之后如果我们还喜欢对方 说明这是真感情 |
[09:18] | That would be bethany. | Bethany来了 |
[09:20] | Well,this is it. The express train is leaving the station. | 就这样吧 特快专列将要驶离站台 |
[09:25] | – I’m on the train. – Okay. | – 我在这列车上 – 好的 |
[09:31] | Mom’s keying your car. | 妈妈在锁你的车 |
[09:32] | Bethany,this is liz. | Bethany 这是Liz. |
[09:33] | – Hi,it’s so nice to mee– – Why does it smell in here? | – 嗨 很高兴见到– – 这怎么这么臭? |
[09:36] | – Cheese stew. – I got sick. | – 奶酪炖肉 – 我生病了 |
[09:39] | Okay,be nice. | 好吧 友好一点 |
[09:40] | I will be right back After I go talk to your mother. | 我去和你妈妈说两句 马上就回来 |
[09:42] | And… Give me your purse. | 还有…把你的包给我 |
[09:43] | Why don’t you ever trust me? | 你怎么就不信任我呢? |
[09:44] | Because,honey,you keep setting fire to things. | 亲爱的 因为你总爱放火 |
[09:51] | And now a prayer For the pregnant members of our congregation. | 现在 请为我们怀孕的成员做祈祷 |
[09:55] | Anita alvarez… | |
[09:57] | Anna alvarez… | |
[09:59] | Anabel alvarez… | |
[10:02] | Honey,this is a catholic church. We’ll be here until morning. | 亲爱的 这是个天主教堂 我们得在这待到早上了 |
[10:06] | All right, you’ve been good. | 好吧 看在你表现不错的份上 |
[10:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:10] | We just have to go to confession before we leave. | 我们得在离开前忏悔一下 |
[10:12] | Benita alveroz. | |
[10:17] | Okay,here’s how this is gonna go. | 好吧 你看这样行不行 |
[10:18] | We’re gonna sit here in silence For about three minutes, | 我们在这儿安静地坐三分钟 |
[10:20] | Then i’m going to take my girlfriend to plunder, | 然后我要带我女朋友去Plunder |
[10:24] | Where the pope himself could not get a table. | 教宗本人在那可能都订不上位子 |
[10:27] | – You sound troubled,my son. – Can it,ther. | – 你听上去很困惑 我的孩子 – 少费口舌了 |
[10:30] | That was a nice try,though. | 发问技巧不错 |
[10:31] | That limo ride was weird. | 坐贵宾车的感觉太奇怪了 |
[10:33] | It felt like we just circled the block 50 times. | 感觉就像是我们绕着街道转了50圈一样 |
[10:36] | That’s how you get to manhattan’s fanciest restaurant. | 来曼哈顿最好的饭店 就得这么走上一遭 |
[10:40] | Ah,monsieur parcell. | 哦 是Parcell先生啊 |
[10:41] | Votre table est pret. | 你的桌子已准备好了 |
[10:44] | I didn’t know itas french restaurant. | 我还真不知道这是个法国餐厅啊 |
[10:46] | Yes,i found it on my favorite web site– | 没错 这是在我最喜爱的网站上找到的 |
[10:49] | Stopshowingoff.com. | 别炫耀了.com |
[10:53] | It’s busy tonight. | 今晚真忙活啊 |
[10:56] | It’s the best darn-tootenest restaurant In all of new york. | 这可是全纽约最佳的饕餮之地啊 |
[11:00] | This is thbe thank you,kenneth. | 今晚真是太美妙了 谢谢你 Kenneth |
[11:03] | You’re one in a million. | 你是百里挑一的好人 |
[11:05] | Man,can you believe we’re working on valentine’s night? | 伙计 情人节晚上还要开工 你能相信吗? |
[11:09] | My fiancee’s gonna be upset. | 我的未婚妻肯定会很郁闷的 |
[11:10] | Not to worry. I sent her flowers and a beautiful card. | 别担心 我给她送去了鲜花和精美卡片 |
[11:14] | You’re the best. | 你真好 |
[11:17] | Don’t you have faith? | 你有信仰吗? |
[11:18] | I have faith in things I can see, And buy,anderegulate. | 我信仰我所能见到的 能买到的 能市场化的东西 |
[11:23] | Capitalism is my religion. Now,you want to have an intellectual argument? Fine. | 资本主义就是我的宗教 现在你想要雄辩吗? 很好 |
[11:26] | But I should warn you, I went to princeton. | 但我得警告你 我是在普林斯顿上的学 |
[11:28] | I went to harvard divinity school. | 我是哈佛大学神学院的 |
[11:30] | You crimson guys never miss a chance,do you? | 你们哈佛人从不会放过回击的机会? (原意是”深红色” 这是哈佛的校色) |
[11:33] | You want a confession? | 你想听我忏悔? |
[11:34] | Let’s get this done so I can go eat. | 那咱速战速决 好让我能去吃饭 |
[11:36] | I am divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[11:38] | I take the lord’s name in vain often and with great relish. | 我常常亵渎上帝之名 乐此不疲 |
[11:41] | I hit my mother with a car, possibly by accident. | 我开车撞倒我老妈 也可能是意外 |
[11:45] | I almost let him choke to death Right there on the football field. | 我差点任由他在球场上窒息而死 |
[11:48] | I looked the other way when my wig-based parent company Turned a bunch of children orange. | 当母公司把孩子变成橘黄色时 我视若无睹 |
[11:53] | I once claimed, “i am god” during a position. | 我曾在国会作证时自称”我是上帝” |
[11:58] | And I may have sodomized our former vice president | 还有我可能鸡奸过前副总统 |
[12:02] | While under the influence of some weapons-grade narcotics. | 当时是因为使用了武器级的麻醉药 |
[12:07] | It feels good to say that out loud,actually. | 把这些大声倾吐出来感觉真好 真的 |
[12:09] | That one was weiinon me. | 它们一直压在我的心头 |
[12:11] | Wow,i,uh… | 哇 我 ��… |
[12:13] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么了 |
[12:14] | I don’t want you to say anything. | 我不需要你说什么 |
[12:16] | I already made that clear. | 我之前说过 |
[12:17] | Then what… Brought you here tonight? | 那么是什么… 指引你今晚到这儿来的? |
[12:20] | What brought me here? | 什么指引我到这儿来的? |
[12:21] | What brings anyone anywhere? | 什么东西指引人去何处? |
[12:22] | Why do men build bridges? Why are there jets? | 人们为何要建桥? 为何会有喷气飞机? |
[12:24] | I was hoping to have sex tonight. | 我只希望今晚能上床 |
[12:27] | Have you ever made love to a woman,father? | 你同女人做过爱吗 神父? |
[12:30] | Come on,man. | 够了 伙计 |
[12:31] | Imagine cradling your face into the curve Of a velvety-soft neck. | 想象着把你的脸埋在 像天鹅绒般柔软的颈项窝儿里的感觉吧 |
[12:36] | Your hands cupping the warm heft Of the greatest pair of… | 你的双手握住那一对温暖的… |
[12:41] | I need backup! Harvard did not preparme for this. | 我需要支援! 哈佛可没教我怎么应付这种事 |
[12:45] | Father? | 神父? |
[12:54] | I like your bracelets. | 我喜欢你的手链 |
[12:55] | Girls at my school get them For doing different things on the bus. | 在我们学校 女孩子在校车上做某些事就能拿到 |
[12:59] | Blue is for showing your boobs. | 蓝色的代表要露咪咪 |
[13:00] | Purple’s for doing stuff over your clothes. | 紫色的是隔着衣服做 |
[13:02] | – Black is for doing stuff– – okay,uh… | – 黑色是要做– – 好了 ��… |
[13:05] | Your mom left. How are you two getting along? | 你妈走了 你们处得如何? |
[13:07] | She had some more stew while you were outside. | 你出去时 她又吃了很多炖肉 |
[13:14] | – Wow,liz, did u kill the whole bottle? – What? | – 哇 Liz 你整瓶都喝光了? – 什么? |
[13:21] | Sorry… Hello. | 抱歉… 喂 |
[13:23] | Yes,gloria. Why are you crying? | 是的 Gloria 你怎么哭了? |
[13:26] | Gloria? How many ex-wives does he have? | Gloria? 他到底有几个前妻啊? |
[13:27] | That’s my aunt. She’snotgonna like you. | 那是我姑姑 她肯定不会喜欢你的 |
[13:30] | No,of course. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 不 当然没问题 我尽快赶过去 |
[13:33] | Yeah. Good-bye. | 没错 拜拜 |
[13:35] | Mom has taken a turn. | 妈妈病情恶化了 |
[13:37] | Oh,i’m so sorry. | 哦 我很抱歉 |
[13:38] | Look,i know we said that we would take this In fast motion tonight, but… | 瞧 我知道咱俩说过今晚要使关系大跃进 但是… |
[13:41] | No,no,i know. | 不 不 我理解的 |
[13:42] | I really am glad we did, Because I don’t think I could handle this by myself. | 我真高兴我们做到了 因为我想我一个人处理不来这些事 |
[13:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:50] | What? Liz knew. | 什么? Liz知道的 |
[13:54] | Entertainment? | 娱乐表演? |
[13:56] | Not just any entertainment. | 可不是一般的表演哦 |
[13:58] | The best singer in the world– Michael mcdonald. | 全世界最棒的歌手– |
[14:15] | Wow,he does not sound good live. | 哇 他唱现场真不咋样哎 |
[14:21] | ********** | 我真不敢相信你干出这种事 |
[14:22] | ***** | 在所有信徒面前 |
[14:23] | ******** | 你这个该死的白痴 |
[14:25] | *********** | 在所有人面前出丑 |
[14:26] | ***** | 我很抱歉 Elisa |
[14:27] | ********* | 我太生气了 都用西班牙语 |
[14:28] | ****** | 冲你大喊大叫了 |
[14:29] | ********** | 简直对牛弹琴 |
[14:31] | Okay,in english. In english. | 好好好 说英语 说英语嘛 |
[14:32] | You tortured that poor priest. | 你让那可怜的神父受折磨了 |
[14:34] | Let me ask you somhing. | 让我来问问你 |
[14:36] | Do you even believe in the teachings Of the catholic church? | 你信过天主教堂里的训导吗? |
[14:39] | No. | 没有 |
[14:40] | But I saw your photo with the pope. | 但我看过你和教宗的合影啊 |
[14:42] | That’s just good business. I have photos with a lot of people. | 只是生意上的事罢了 我跟很多人照过相的 |
[14:45] | The dalai lama,rabbi yosef, Toby keith. | 喇嘛 约瑟夫拉比 Toby keith(美国乡村歌星) |
[14:48] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[14:49] | You have no faith, only business. | 你没有信仰 只有生意 |
[14:51] | You kn wt your problem is,jack? | 你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗 Jack? |
[14:53] | You intellectualize everything with your big head. | 你事事都用那颗大脑袋计算好了的 |
[14:55] | Well,you have big boobs! | 嗯 你的是大胸部! |
[14:56] | Which you’ll never touch again! | 你再也没机会摸了! |
[14:58] | This conversation has taken an unfortunate turn. | 这次谈话遭遇灾难性的转折 |
[15:00] | Maybe this is god trying to tell me That we do not belong together. | 也许是上帝想要告诉我 我们不是一条道上的 |
[15:03] | Maybe this is a sign. | 也许这就是一个讯号 |
[15:05] | Look,my driver just pulled up. That’s a sign. | 看 我的司机刚打过来 这才是讯号 |
[15:08] | God wants us to leave here, get a good meal, And go to town on each other. | 上帝想要我们离开这儿 好好吃上一顿 回城里睡一觉 |
[15:13] | How dare you say something like that So close to the statue of santa lucia, | 你竟敢在圣路济亚雕像附近提这种事 |
[15:17] | The patron saint of judgmental statues? | 这可是审判主保圣人的雕像 |
[15:21] | Go to your stupid restaurant. Eat your gold ice cream. | 去你那该死的饭店吧 去吃你那黄金冰淇淋吧 |
[15:24] | Please come with me. | 请跟我一起走 |
[15:25] | No. You blew it,jack. | 不 你搞砸了Jack |
[15:27] | And now you will never see the crazy underwears I have on! | 你再也看不到我穿的超级性感内衣了! |
[15:33] | Elisa! | |
[15:36] | What kind of god would let that happen? | 什么样的神会眼睁睁看着这种事发生呢? |
[15:43] | Oh,drew,finally. | 哦 Drew 你终于来了 |
[15:46] | – Who’s this? – This is liz. This is our first date. | – 这是谁啊? – 她是Liz 我们初次约会 |
[15:49] | On valentine’s day? | 选情人节这天? |
[15:51] | Funny story.He saw me on the toilet– | 事情很搞笑 他看到我如厕– |
[15:53] | liz? | |
[15:54] | Dr. Baird,your mother’s asked to speak to you… Privately. | Baird博士 你妈妈想跟你说说话… 私下里说 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:13] | Is this,like, asixth sensething? | 这是”第六感”里的情节吗? |
[16:16] | Should I bring a place setting for your friend? | 需要我给你的同伴一套餐具吗? |
[16:33] | – Mom… – Who is that? | – 妈妈… – 那是谁啊? |
[16:35] | That’s my friend liz. | 她是我的朋友 liz |
[16:37] | Hi,mrs. Baird. | 你好 Baird夫人 |
[16:38] | It’s too soon,andrew. | 这也太快了点 Andrew |
[16:41] | I know. We tried to take it slow… | 我知道 我们试着减缓速度的… |
[16:43] | Life! | 人生! |
[16:44] | I have more I want to do. | 我还有很多想要做的事 |
[16:46] | Oh,right,you. Of course. | 哦 在说你呀 当然了 |
[16:48] | I’m gonna grab her chart. I’ll be right back. | 我去填她的病历 马上回来 |
[16:53] | Mandy,you look terrible. | Mandy 你气色糟透了 |
[16:56] | Oh,,i’m not mandy. I’m liz. | 哦 我不是Mandy 我是liz |
[16:59] | Mandy,you have to tell drew something for me. | Mandy 你必须要替我转告Drew一件事 |
[17:03] | The woman he thinks is his sister Is really his mother. | 他的姐姐其实是他亲妈 |
[17:08] | What? | 什么? |
[17:09] | I’m his grandmother. | 我是他外祖母 |
[17:11] | You have to tell him, or I won’t get into heaven. | 你必须要转告他 否则我将无法进入天堂 |
[17:22] | Thank you for a truly unbelievable evening. | 多谢你陪我读过这个无比奇妙的夜晚 |
[17:25] | It doesn’t have to end here,y’allsies. | 接下来还可以继续呀 |
[17:30] | Wait. This isn’t right. | 等等 这样不太好 |
[17:32] | Kenneth,why do you suddenly sound white? | Kenneth 你怎么听着像个白人? |
[17:35] | I lied to you,jennifer. | 我骗了你 Jennifer |
[17:36] | I was too scared to talk to you, | 我不敢跟你说话 |
[17:38] | So my sophisticated friend tracy Said the things that I couldn’t. | 所以我那经验老道的朋友Tracy 替我道出衷肠 |
[17:42] | I’m very,very sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[17:44] | Well,if you could’ve talked to me, Whatould you have said? | 如果你可以跟我说话 你会说什么? |
[17:47] | That you’re the sweetest, prettiest, Blindest girl i’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最甜美的 最漂亮的 最被蒙蔽的女孩 |
[17:52] | And when i’m with you, my heart jumps Like a frog on july asphalt, right before it dies. | 当我和你在一起 我的心肝儿啊 跳得跟7月柏油路上垂死的青蛙一样 |
[17:58] | You’re so beautiful on the inside,kenneth parcell. | 你的内心真美 Kenneth Parcell |
[18:03] | Can I feel your face? | 我能摸摸你的脸吗? |
[18:05] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[18:26] | Oh,look at the time. I forgot,i have a– a thing. | 哦 时间都不早了 我都忘了 我还有– 有事 |
[18:31] | That is cold, blind lady! | 你真是个冷血的瞎女人! |
[18:33] | Oh,and by the way, You’re not so attractive yourself! | 哦 顺带一说 你并没那么迷人! |
[18:36] | No,i’m– i’m pretty sure i’m hot. | 不 我很–很确定我很性感 |
[18:39] | Yes,you are. I tried. | 是的 确实 帮过你了 |
[18:58] | ****** | 这是个讯号 |
[19:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:05] | Listen, thank you so much For being so great during all this. | 听着 非常感谢你所做的一切 |
[19:08] | Let’s do this again sometime. | 咱们下次还要这样约会 |
[19:09] | Except have it not be anything like this at all. | 但是不要再遇到这些事儿 |
[19:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:14] | – Good night. | – Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[19:22] | Uh,liz,you my mom did just die. | �� liz 你知道我妈妈才刚去世 |
[19:26] | Funny story… Hear me out. | 有个好玩的故事… 听我慢慢说 |
[19:30] | I’ll have a,uh… | 我要点… |
[19:32] | – A mcflurry,please. | – A mcflurry,please. – 一杯麦旋风冰淇淋 – 一杯麦旋风冰淇淋 |
[19:35] | And I have a coupon. You know where I found it? | 我有优惠券 知道我是在哪儿拿到的吗? |
[19:39] | In the collection plate. | 在教堂的奉献盘里 |
[19:41] | It was a sign. | 这是个讯号 |
[19:42] | I followed it,and it brought us back together. | 我跟随着它 它将我们带到一起 |
[19:45] | Now do you believe? | 现在你相信了吗? |
[19:46] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[19:48] | I believe that we were reunited By the most successful capitalist enterprise | 我相信我们因世上最成功的企业 |
[19:52] | Of the last hundred years, | 而重逢 |
[19:53] | Despite the mclean deluxe, or the mcemu. | 当然 它的低脂肪汉堡 麦克你老母是败笔 |
[19:56] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[19:57] | Someone’s trying to tell us that we belong together. | 有人要暗示 说我们应该在一起 |
[20:00] | – Maybe it’s god. – Maybe it’s ray kroc. | – 也许是上帝 – 也许是Ray Kroc(麦当劳之父) |
[20:03] | Maybe it’s the hamburglar. | 也许是汉堡神偷 |
[20:07] | Happy valentine’s day, querida. | 情人节快乐 亲爱的 |
[20:09] | Happysaintvalentine’s day, mi amor. | 圣情人节快乐 爱人 |
[20:25] | Boy,he that guy’s not planning To kill her and eat her. | 希望那人不会宰了她来吃 |
[20:29] | Jack,you’re such a romantic. | Jack 你真浪漫啊 |