时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ms.Lemon, here’s the research you wanted for that white house skit. | Lemon小姐 这是你要的白宫桥段调研 |
[00:07] | Oh,okay,thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[00:09] | You know it, lady broseph! | 不谢 女老兄! |
[00:14] | – What! – Those are your new interns. | – 好! – 他们是你的实习生 |
[00:16] | Aren’t they a little old, and over-dressed? | 不觉得他们年纪大而且穿得太正式吗 |
[00:18] | They’re all former investment bankers who were laid off after that economic crash | 他们是因众院议长引起的经济危机 而下岗的 |
[00:21] | that nancy pelosi caused. | 华尔街银行家 |
[00:23] | They’ve had zero real-world skills, but god, they work hard. | 他们什么事都不会做 但他们真是勤奋 |
[00:28] | Gentlemen, I need you to run out and pick up some flowers, | 先生们 我要你们给我买点花 |
[00:31] | A collection of bath soaps, and some spanish-language gossip magazines. | 一些香皂 还有西班牙语八卦杂志 |
[00:37] | Soap and spanish magazines? | 香皂 西语八卦杂志? |
[00:39] | What,are you expecting a visit from the,uh– um– | 难道你要 你要见那个谁 |
[00:42] | – Oh,lemon,don’t start unless you’ve got something. – Okay. | – 你想到搞笑的话再说出口吧 Lemon – 好的 |
[00:45] | Elisa’s grandmother’s coming to visit. | Elisa的奶奶要来玩 |
[00:47] | I don’t think she likes me. | 她好像不喜欢我 我恨你 我是Jack |
[00:52] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[00:53] | Well,as long as elisa likes you, that’s all that matters,right? | 只要Elisa喜欢你不就行了吗? |
[00:55] | Oh,no. I need concepcion on board. She’s the matriarch of this family. | 我需要她的同意 她是家族的族长 |
[00:59] | And in puerto rico, elderly women are held in very high esteem. | 在波多黎各年长女性拥有很高的地位 |
[01:03] | You should go there,lemon. They’d love you. | 你应该去波多黎各 他们会喜欢你的 |
[01:08] | None of this is mine. | 都不是我的 |
[01:11] | I live in 3-b, this is 13-b. You know what, i’m gonnsay it. | 我住3-b 信件是13-b 不得不承认 |
[01:14] | Women should not deliver the mail. | 女人不该做邮递员 |
[01:16] | Dr. Andrew baird? Do you know this guy? | Andrew baird医生? 你认识他吗? |
[01:18] | I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[01:19] | Well,he’s a pediatrician, so you know he likes kids. | 他是儿科医生 他一定喜欢孩子 |
[01:21] | Or feet. No,no,kids. | 也许是脚 不对 肯定是孩子 (她不确信儿科医生是做什么的) |
[01:23] | He has a bill from a divorce lawyer, so you know he’s single. | 他有离婚律师的账单 那他是单身 |
[01:27] | And he has a golf magazine,so you know he’s not gay or poor. | 他订高尔夫杂志 所以他不是同性恋或穷人 |
[01:29] | Jenna,come on. | Jenna 得了吧 |
[01:31] | Now let’s see what kind of movies he likes. | 看看他喜欢什么电影 |
[01:32] | What are you doing? That’s a federal offense. | 你在干嘛 这是犯罪 |
[01:34] | And you already have two strikes. | 你已经有2次前科了 |
[01:36] | I do not support this! | 我不支持她的行为 |
[01:37] | Muppets take manhattan. | 木偶出征百老汇 |
[01:40] | Caddyshack. | 疯狂高尔夫 |
[01:43] | And a documentary about how pies are made. | 还有如何制作馅饼的纪录片 |
[01:45] | Hello,dr. Baird. | 你好 Baird医生 |
[01:48] | Wasn’t that a treat? | 待遇不错吧? |
[01:49] | Only the special tours get to see conan without his wig. | 只有特别参观团才能看到 不戴假发的主持人柯南 奥布赖恩 |
[01:53] | Mi programa esta empezando ahora. | (电视剧开始播了) |
[01:56] | Oh,i’m sorr but her show’s on now. | 抱歉 她要看的节目播了 |
[01:59] | Do you think we could– | 我们能… |
[02:00] | uh,yes,yes.Jonathan,would you come and help mrs. Padriera? | 可以 Jonathan过来帮帮Padriera夫人 |
[02:06] | I think your grandmother hates me. | 你奶奶狠我 |
[02:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:08] | She’s usually a very loving person. | 平时她是个和蔼的人 |
[02:11] | – Is it because i’m white? – No. | – 因为我是个白人吗? – 不是 |
[02:12] | I’ve had white boyfriends. Black,cuban… | 我有很多男友 白人 黑人 古巴人 |
[02:15] | – Brazilian guys with german heritage– – I get it. | – 德国血统巴西人 – 我懂 |
[02:18] | You’ve been with other men. Congratulations. | 你有过很多男友 恭喜 |
[02:21] | – Thank you. – What is she watching? | – 谢谢 – 她在看什么? |
[02:24] | Los amantes clandestinos. | 秘密情人 |
[02:26] | It’s a mexicantelenovela. | 是墨西哥电视剧 |
[02:27] | But who is that? | 那个是谁? |
[02:28] | That isel generalissimo. He’s the villain of los amantes. | 大元帅 他是片中的大坏人 |
[02:32] | Pa! | (爸爸!) |
[02:33] | The name of the actor is hector moreda. | 演员名叫hector moreda |
[02:35] | Dime donde estan los diamantes. | (告诉我钻石在哪) |
[02:37] | Nunca! | (绝不说!) |
[02:40] | Dime. | (快说) |
[02:41] | He looks exactly like me. | 他长得和我一模一样 |
[02:49] | He does look like you. | 真的一模一样 |
[03:15] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode10 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[03:21] | Dude,i have to meet you. I’m brian. | 老兄 我一定要认识你 我叫Brian |
[03:24] | What’s up,brian? | 你好 Brian |
[03:25] | We love you.”this honky grandma be trippin'” | 我们喜欢你 “这个白老太嗑药了” |
[03:30] | hey,when I quote lines from your movie, that’s not racist,right? | 我说你电影里的台词不算种族歧视吧 |
[03:32] | Of course not. I transcend race. | 当然不算 我超出种族界限了 |
[03:34] | Hey,look,we’re all going out after work, and I know you like to party. | 我们下班去乐乐 我知道你喜欢派对 |
[03:38] | We’d be hore rdoc k if you come with. | 我们很高兴 你一起 |
[03:39] | You shouldn’t end a sentence with a preposition at. | 你的句子有语病 |
[03:42] | But yeah,i’m in. | 当然要算上我 |
[03:45] | We’ll start off at mcmanus-mcminnigan’s. | 我们从Mcmanus-Mcminnigan开始吧 |
[03:48] | Have you ever drunk a yard of beer? | 你喝过院子大的啤酒吗? |
[03:50] | A yard,like a lawn? Yes,i have. | 院子? 草坪那样的院子? 喝过 |
[03:55] | Tracy jordan! | |
[04:02] | He has an ice cream maker? Come on! | 他有冰淇淋机? 不会吧! |
[04:05] | Don’t be weird-looking, don’t be weird-looking. | 别做怪阿姨 别做怪阿姨 |
[04:07] | Ah,girl! | 啊 女人! |
[04:09] | Oh,god! | 我的天! |
[04:10] | Dr. Baird,tre’s someone at your door. | Baird医生 有人找你 |
[04:13] | Oh,thanks,oswald. | 谢谢 Oswald |
[04:16] | Oswald was just helping me hang some pictures. | Oswald在帮我挂图 |
[04:18] | I live in the basement, so I have all the nails. | 我住在地下室 我有钉子 |
[04:21] | I’m drew. Sorry I smell like frosting. I just love to bake. | 我叫Drew 抱歉一身糖味 我喜欢烤吃的 |
[04:32] | I want to go to there. | 我想去那 |
[04:34] | So will I see you before saturday? | 周六前能见你吗? |
[04:36] | Jack,about this weekend… | Jack 这个周末恐怕 |
[04:38] | I don’t think you should come to my cousin’s police academy graduation, | 你最好不参加我表弟的警校毕业典礼 |
[04:41] | or my other cousin’s parole party. | 或另个表弟的保释派对 |
[04:44] | Boy,i hope those two n’ rtoc k eventually have a showdown that pits family against justice. | 希望两个表弟不要演变成 “家族对法律”的境地 |
[04:48] | Hang on,you mean you don’t want me to come? | 你是说不想我参加? |
[04:50] | It’s not me. | 不是我不想 |
[04:52] | Abuelathought it should just be family. | 奶奶说外人免入 |
[04:54] | Is this about the generalissimo? | 这是因为大元帅吗? |
[04:55] | Jack. | |
[04:56] | As a child,my grandmother worked in a silver mine without proper ventilation. | 奶奶幼时在没有通风的银矿工作 |
[05:00] | Now her mi is squishy like a hacky sack. | 现在她的脑袋就像沙包球一样脆弱 |
[05:04] | But no matter what, she’s still myabuelita. | 但她始终是我的奶奶 |
[05:06] | Even though sometimes she comes at me with a knife because of a silver frenzy. | 尽管有时她发狂 拿着刀向我冲来 |
[05:10] | I’ll call you tomorrow,okay? | 明天联系你 行吗? |
[05:12] | Okay,good night, querida. | 好 晚安 亲爱的 |
[05:19] | Generalissimo. | 大元帅 |
[05:22] | Look at dr. Baird. How did you get a picture of him? | Baird医生真帅啊 你怎么拍到他的? |
[05:26] | I told him his haircut was exactly what i’ve been trying to describe to my barber. | 我说他的发型就是 我想告诉理发师的那种 |
[05:30] | Yeah,smooth,i know. I’m way out of my league here. | 我知道 太假了 我已经失控了 |
[05:33] | Okay,don’t get intimidad. You know he can’t be perfect. | 不要被吓到 他不可能是完美的 |
[05:36] | No,he might be. | 他可能是完美的 |
[05:38] | I got some more of his mail. | 我拿了其他的信件 |
[05:39] | And I opened it. | 而且拆开了 |
[05:41] | Uh-huh,yeah, i’m the worst. | 对 我太差劲了 |
[05:42] | It just proves that I don’t deserve this guy. | 这只能说明我配不上他 |
[05:44] | He went to medical school at columbia, all kinds of charity baloney. | 他毕业于哥伦比亚大学医学院 参加各种狗屁慈善组织 |
[05:48] | He gets l of the movie channels, including starz. | 他有所有的电影频道 包括Starz电影 |
[05:51] | And he trains seeing eye dogs at home. | 还有 他在家训练导盲犬 |
[05:54] | Oh,well, that’s no good for you. You’re allergic to dogs. | 对你来说不好 你对狗过敏 |
[05:57] | – I guess i’ll have to step in then. – Shut up. Just let me think! | – 看来我要介入 然后…… – 闭嘴 然后再想想! |
[06:01] | Please keep your voices down. | 请小声点 |
[06:03] | Mr. Jordan is a little hung over. | Jordan先生熬了夜 |
[06:05] | He pulled an uncle harland parcell last night. | 他昨晚过得像我叔叔那样 |
[06:08] | Minus the wistful jug blowing. | 除了学鸟叫 |
[06:09] | I went out with the interns. | 我和实习出去玩 |
[06:11] | Those white boys are not kidding around. | 他们都是来真的啊 |
[06:14] | Have you ever tasted scotch? | 你喝过威士忌吗? |
[06:16] | It’s terrible! | 太糟糕了! |
[06:17] | And this thing they call “box seats at the rangers game,” it’s so cold! | 还有他们说的”冰球赛包厢” 真是冷啊! |
[06:22] | And what is rohypnol? | 什么是罗眠乐? |
[06:23] | Tracy,those are roofies! | Tracy 这是迷奸药! |
[06:25] | So I shouldn’t have taken two of them for my headache? | 那我不能当止疼片吃了? |
[06:28] | There he is! | 他在这! |
[06:29] | Tonight,shooters at blockheads, lay a base, at meet up with my bro-hams at the cornell club? | 今晚 先热热身 最后和哥们去科奈尔夜总会? |
[06:33] | Hey,you know it,bri-man! A’ight! | 可不是 牛人 |
[06:36] | I have no idea what either one of us just said. | 我完全不明白我们俩说了什么 |
[06:39] | He thinks you’re going out again. You gotta tell him you can’t. | 他以为你又要出去玩 你一定要拒绝他们 |
[06:41] | I have a rep to maintain. | 可我要维护自己的名声 |
[06:43] | If I can’t keep up with a bunch of wall street frat boys– | 如果我都不能适应华尔街小子们 那我 |
[06:46] | Uh-oh, here come the roofies. | 糟糕 药效上来了 |
[06:50] | You can do whatever you want to me. | 你把我怎么样都行 |
[06:55] | Uno,dos | |
[07:02] | – you wanted to see me? – Lemon,this is elisa. | – 你要见我? – Lemon 这是Elisa |
[07:04] | What? Come on,you’re a nurse? | 不是吧 你是护士? |
[07:06] | Yeah,some of us are hot. | 是呀 护士里有些辣妹的 |
[07:08] | Lemon,we have a problem… With him. | Lemon 我们有个麻烦 |
[07:15] | Boy,that guys looks a lot like you. | 天哪 那家伙和你一模一样啊 |
[07:17] | Precisely. | 确实 |
[07:18] | Two hours a day, five days a week, hector moreda | 他叫Hector Moreda 每天两小时 每星期五天 |
[07:21] | And the generalissimo are poisoning elisa’s grandmother against me. | 大元帅让Elisa奶奶厌恶我 |
[07:24] | Oh,he just blew up that kid! | 啊 他把孩子炸死了! |
[07:27] | Elisa and I have enough obstacles. | Elisa和我已经有够多阻碍了 |
[07:28] | Our work schedules, our cultures, her adorably broken english. | 我们的工作日程 文化 她可爱的蹩脚英语 |
[07:32] | Metrocards are a real thing,jack. | 确实有地铁卡这东西 Jack (Jack是富人 不做地铁所以不知道) |
[07:34] | You use them on the subway. | 在地铁里用的 |
[07:36] | Anyway,this morning, telemundo, which is owned by sheinhardt-universal, | 今早总公司的西语台已经购买了 |
[07:40] | – purchasedlos amantes,uh– – Clandestinos. | – 那什么剧… – 秘密情人 |
[07:43] | And now,i own it. | 现在 我是老板了 |
[07:46] | Isn’t that romantic? | 多浪漫呀? |
[07:47] | Now,all I have to do is kill off the generalissimo, and clear a path to elisa’sabuela. | 现在只要把大元帅写死 Elisa的奶奶就不会生气了 |
[07:52] | Lemon,the director needs a script by this afternoon, and elisa here will help you with the spanish. | Lemon 导演下午就要剧本 Elisa会帮你翻译成西语 |
[07:56] | No,no,no, don’t drag me into this. I have my own problems. | 不要把我扯进来 我有自己的问题 |
[07:58] | And i’ve never even watched that show. | 我都没看过这节目 |
[08:01] | All you need to know is thatel geralissimo is pure evil, look at him. | 你就需要知道大元帅是个恶魔 看看他 |
[08:05] | He stole that girl’s love letters and opened them. | 他偷看那女孩的情书 |
[08:09] | Opened her mail? That is just shocking. He’s a monster. | 偷看她的信? 真是震惊 他是个恶魔 |
[08:13] | Or he has a really good reason to do it. | 说不定他有善意的理由 |
[08:15] | Oh,no, his only reason was to trick her into giving up her honor to him. | 不是 他唯一的理由是骗她屈服于自己 |
[08:21] | Uh-huh,and how did he use her mail to do that,exactly? | 是吗 他具体怎么做到的呢? |
[08:24] | He read her most intimate secrets, and turned himself into that which she desired. | 他看了她最私密的秘密 把自己变成 她的白马王子 |
[08:30] | What she loved, he pretended to love too, until it was too late. | 她喜欢的 他也假装喜欢 直到一切已晚 |
[08:42] | My dog ran away! | 我的狗走丢了! |
[08:44] | Oh,my god. Let me get my coat. | 天哪 我去拿衣服 |
[08:55] | – Buster! – Buster. – Buster! | |
[08:56] | – Come here,boy!Buster! – If see the dog,give us a shout.Thank you. | – 快回来! Buster! – 如果你看到这狗 就通知我们 谢谢 |
[09:01] | The funny thing is this is what I love about him. | 有趣的是 我就喜欢他玩失踪 |
[09:06] | Don’worry,liz. We’re gonna find him. | 别担心 liz 我们会找到他的 |
[09:10] | If we don’t, I don’t think I could ever be around dogs again. | 如果找不到 我就再也不想接近狗了 |
[09:16] | You know, i’m actually on the board of the pediatric restless leg syndrome association. | 喔 其实我是 儿童不宁腿综合征董事会成员 |
[09:20] | Oh,i forgot I even had this on. I have so many charity t-shirts. | 我都忘了我穿了这件衣服 我有很多慈善T恤 |
[09:25] | We have so much in common. | 我们志趣相投呀 |
[09:26] | Well,buster’s probably dead. | 那么 Buster可能已经死了 |
[09:29] | Do you want to go to the wine bar around the corner, deal with these emotions, get some dinner? | 想去街边酒吧平息下情绪 再吃顿饭吗? |
[09:33] | Uh,i would love to, liz,i really would. | 我很愿意 Liz |
[09:36] | But,i just got divorced not that long ago. | 不过不久前我离了婚 |
[09:39] | I’m really not ready for this kind of thingust yet. | 我现在没有准备好 |
[09:42] | Plus,i have not given up on that dog. He’s a fighter. | 另外 我还没有放弃这狗 他是个斗士 |
[09:46] | Buster! | |
[09:48] | Yeah,buster! | 是啊 Buster! |
[09:51] | Shoot it,dog! | 干了 伙计! |
[09:53] | I’m going to! I’m tracy jordan. | 我要喝 我是Tracy Jordan |
[09:55] | Why would I be afraid of fire next to my mouth? | 我怎么会怕嘴边的火 |
[09:58] | Drink,drink,drink! | 喝 喝 喝! |
[10:07] | – Is she watching? – Yes. | – 她在看吗? – 是的 |
[10:09] | I told her it was a very special episode. | 我告诉她这集很特别 |
[10:15] | Good-bye,general. | 再见 元帅 |
[10:22] | Esto es por mi padre! | (我要为父亲报仇!) |
[10:26] | Fallaste! | (没打中!) |
[10:27] | Wait,wait,wait. What did he just say? That wasn’t in the script. | 等等 他说什么? 剧本没这句 |
[10:30] | He said “you missed.” | 他说”没打着” |
[10:34] | Fallaste otra vez! | |
[10:35] | He said “you missed again.” | 他说”又偏了” |
[10:37] | Y ahora,esta pocion me dejara vir por siempre! | |
[10:41] | “and now,this potion’s gonna make me live forever.” | “喝了此药 我就成了不死之身” |
[10:44] | What’s happening,jack? | 怎么回事 Jack? |
[10:46] | El generalissimo was supposed to die! | 大元帅应该死了! |
[10:51] | Morena has gone broken arrow. Jonathan! | Morena一定是哪根筋搭错了 Jonathan! |
[10:53] | We really should have had somebody on the set who speaks spanish. | 我们需要派懂西语的人去摄影棚 |
[10:57] | I’ll call you back. | 晚点打给你 |
[11:03] | Moreda. | |
[11:10] | Moreda! | |
[11:18] | Welcome,jack. | 欢迎 Jack |
[11:20] | Cigar,brandy? | 来支雪茄吗? 还是白兰地? |
[11:22] | What happened,hector? | 怎么回事 Hector? |
[11:24] | – The general was supposed to die. – Ay. | – 大元帅应该死掉 – 对 |
[11:26] | Do n t ry to out-generalissimo me,my friend. | 休想把我从这个角色上赶走 朋友 |
[11:30] | This role has made me rich, famous and respected. | 它给了我财富 名气和声誉 |
[11:33] | I get to cut the line at disneyland, if I come mid-week. | 本周中旬 我会给迪士尼公园剪彩 |
[11:37] | I have a lucrative endorsement deal with sabor de soledad! | 我同”孤独的滋味”签署了 利润可观的广告合约 |
[11:40] | Ahora con mas semen del toro. | “现加入更多牛精液” |
[11:42] | I am not going to let you ke all that away from me. | 我不允许你把它们夺走 |
[11:45] | I know where you came from,hector. | 我知道你的来头 Hector |
[11:46] | Play ball,or you’ll be back doing r-rated hypnotism at the bull fights so fast, | 要么我们合作 要么你就打道回府 去演无聊的限制级斗牛片吧 |
[11:50] | you won’t know what hit you. | 你会死得不明不白 |
[11:51] | You come over here and say that to my face. | 你竟敢刚当面威胁我 |
[11:53] | – No,you come over here. – Nunca! | – 这是我的地盘儿 – 没门儿! |
[11:56] | If you refuse to be reasonable, I must call the presidente of telemundo. | 你不仁 别怪我不义 我打电话给西语台总裁 |
[12:04] | La oficina de jack donaghy. | (Jack Donaghy办公室) |
[12:06] | Hola? | 有何贵干? |
[12:07] | Well-played,jack. | 有一套 Jack |
[12:12] | I see that we are not so different,you and i. | 我俩有很多共同点 |
[12:16] | – We laugh alike. – We think ali. | – 笑容相似 – 想法一致 |
[12:18] | At times,we even drink alike. | 有时 还喝一样的酒 |
[12:20] | You can lose your mind. | 你真是个疯子 |
[12:25] | Look,you should know, i’m doing this for a woman. | 说实话 我都是为了一个女人 |
[12:28] | This woman. | 就是她 |
[12:30] | Wow,i am super gay, and I would totally switch for her. | 我是铁杆儿玻璃 但一定愿意为她而变 |
[12:35] | She’s amazing. | 她棒极了 |
[12:36] | But her grandmother hates me, because she hates the generalissimo, so he’s gotta go. | 她奶奶讨厌大元帅 以致讨厌我 大元帅必须死 |
[12:41] | El generalissimo does not have to die to clear the way to theabuela. | 大元帅不用死 一样可以帮你扫清障碍 |
[12:45] | Not if theabuela comes to love him. | 奶奶会喜欢上我 |
[12:47] | But that’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[12:49] | Seduction ner impossible forel generalissimo. | 大元帅最不缺的就是魅力 |
[12:53] | I will become everything that old hispanic women desire. | 我会成为拉丁裔妇女的最爱 |
[12:58] | I will make her love me. | 我会让她爱上我 |
[13:00] | You really think you can pull that off? | 你当真有把握? |
[13:01] | It will be the performance of a lifetime. | 这场戏将成为经典 |
[13:04] | Like julie harris inthe belle of amherst. | 就像Julie Harrisi演出的 《阿姆赫斯特的女人》 |
[13:06] | Wow,you are surprisingly gay. | 你还真是个大玻璃 |
[13:09] | Okay,so? | 那又怎样? |
[13:11] | So did you ever find buster? | 你找到Buster了? |
[13:13] | What did youerstan that picture is from a dog food ad. | 这照片是狗食广告上挖的 |
[13:17] | Hi,lemon. Here’s today’s script. | Lemon 这是今天的剧本 |
[13:20] | I translated it,and took out thestar warsreferences. | |
[13:23] | Are you an actress? | 你是演员吗? |
[13:25] | No,i’m a nurse. | 不 我是护士 |
[13:26] | Oh,good. | 很好 |
[13:27] | Don’t listen to anyone who says you should become an actress. | 如果有人劝你做演员 别听信 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:32] | Uh,i also cut the scene between the general and tia maria. | 我还把元帅和Tia Maria的戏删了 |
[13:35] | They cannot be together. | 他们不能在一起 |
[13:36] | Not after what he did to maria’s daughter. | 看看他都对Maria的女儿做了什么 |
[13:38] | Why? What did he do? | 为什么? 他做错了什么? |
[13:39] | Oh,it was despicable. | 他卑鄙下流 |
[13:41] | Even worse than his misuse of the mails. | 比私拆信件还罪加一等 |
[13:45] | The generalissimo tricked her to the villa by inviting her to a fancy party. | 大元帅假借宴会名义 邀请她到别墅 |
[13:49] | But when she got there, it was just the two of them. | 她到了之后 发现只有孤男寡女 |
[13:53] | He drugged her champagne and had his way with her. | 大元帅在香槟里下药迷倒了她 然后为所欲为 |
[13:57] | Later,she gave birth to the devil. You know,sweeps week. | 后来 她生下了魔鬼的孽种 收视调查周的大戏 |
[14:01] | That’s what I could do to drew. | 我对Drew也可以如法炮制 |
[14:02] | Drug him? Liz,no. | 下药迷奸? Liz 别这样 |
[14:04] | Having been on both sides of that, I could tell you it’s not a good idea. | 我有迷奸和被人迷奸的经验 这不是个好注意 |
[14:07] | No,i’m going to tell drew that i’m having a little | 不 我只是告诉Drew |
[14:10] | “wcome to the building” party for him, but there is no party. | 我们举办宴会贺乔迁之喜 宴会只是幌子 |
[14:13] | And then,when he shows up, i’ll laugh and say “oh,it’s the wrong night.” | 他来了之后 我就说时间弄错了 |
[14:17] | And then he’ll laugh, and say “oh,well, one glass couldn’t hurt.” | 他会笑着说 既来之则安之 小呷无妨 |
[14:20] | And then I will put my mouth on his mouth. | 然后 我们就在一起热吻 |
[14:21] | No,lemon, do not do this. | Lemon 不能这样 |
[14:23] | The trickery, the deceit is a slippery slope. | 这种骗人的把戏 会把你引向罪恶的深渊 |
[14:26] | Yeah,but you haven’t seen dr. Baird. He lks like a cartoon pilot. | 见过Baird医生你就知道 他和动画片里的飞行员一样帅 |
[14:29] | Be very careful. | 三思而后行 |
[14:32] | El generalissimo was once a good man. | 大元帅曾是好人 |
[14:34] | But the years of loneliness drove him insane. | 因为长期孤独 失去了理智 |
[14:38] | I am not the generalissimo, elisa. | 我和大元帅不相干 Elisa |
[14:43] | Mr. Jordan, I called my clharland, and I got his hangover cure. | Jordan先生 我找到Harland叔叔 要来了宿醉妙方 |
[14:48] | “mix two cups boiled possum meat with one messload ragweed, stir in alcohol– “ | “两满杯熟负鼠肉加豚草 兑酒搅拌…” |
[14:52] | Ken. These interns are wearing me out. | Ken 那些实习生折腾死我了 |
[14:55] | It’s like I said in my not-hit comedy cruise boat, “i’m gettin’ too old for this ship.” | 就像我在无名喜剧里说的”年纪大了 不能坐船” (致命武器中有类似的台词) |
[15:01] | Well,you are getting older,sir. | 你确实年纪大了 |
[15:03] | There’s no reason you have to keep acting like you’re 20. | 不比当年20岁时了 |
[15:06] | Yes,there is. | 当然可以 |
[15:07] | Do you know what happens to a comedian when he gets old and loses his audience? | 知道吗 喜剧演员岁数渐长 魅力大减 如何收场? |
[15:11] | He starts to get offered serious roles. | 不得不饰演一些正经的角色 |
[15:14] | And do you really want to see me play arthur ashe? | 我来饰演Arthur Ashe 你觉得如何? (首位美国黑人大满贯得主) |
[15:17] | ,that would be terrible. | 天哪 |
[15:19] | You leave him alone! | 你可别糟蹋了! |
[15:20] | Exactly. | 我也这么想 |
[15:21] | So if i’m gonna keep my hilarious reputation, these interns gotta go! | 为保住我的喜剧演员地位 那群实习生就该卷铺盖走人! |
[15:26] | But where?They don’t know how to do anything, | 何去何从? 他们什么都不会 |
[15:29] | and there are no jobs left on wall street. | 华尔街亦无机会 |
[15:30] | Then i’ll find something for them to do. | 我帮他们找点事做 |
[15:37] | Drew. | |
[15:38] | Oh,uh, am I the first one here? | 我是第一个到的吗? |
[15:40] | What? | 什么? |
[15:43] | No,the party’s tomorrow night. | 不 派对应该是明晚 |
[15:45] | Tonight, i’m just hanging out, eating fondue by candlelight. | 我今晚闲着 就着烛光吃干酪 |
[15:49] | Bucome in, I was just opening a bottle of wine to drink alone. | 一道来吧 我正打算开瓶酒独饮 |
[15:52] | Okay,i guess one glass couldn’t hurt. | 好的 小呷无妨 |
[15:56] | – I found your dog! – What? | – 我找到你的狗了! – 什么? |
[15:57] | He lost his collar, but I recognize him from the poster. | 颈圈掉了 但我还是认出了他 |
[16:00] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[16:02] | Of course it’s possible. | 当然有可能 |
[16:03] | How could he not want to come back to this beautiful lady? | 他怎么舍得离开这样一位美女呢? |
[16:06] | My dog is back! | 我找到我的狗了! |
[16:08] | I’ll open the wine. | 我去开酒 |
[16:11] | Just put him down. | 放这里吧 |
[16:16] | ********* | 欢迎光临 |
[16:17] | ******* | 我期待你的厨艺 |
[16:20] | ********** | 然后 我要向 |
[16:23] | ********** | 一位波多黎各老妇女 |
[16:24] | ********** | 求爱 |
[16:28] | ******* | 首先 |
[16:29] | ************** | 我们来欣赏下你的孙子孙女 |
[16:43] | Oh,muy dulce. | (可爱极了) |
[16:47] | Si,si,si. | (是的 是的) |
[16:55] | ************* | 刮开这些彩票之后 |
[16:58] | ************* | 我们去麦当劳吧 只喝咖啡 |
[17:06] | Oh,you need more. | 我帮你倒酒 |
[17:35] | Buster,you wang! | Buster 闭嘴! |
[17:36] | Let’s get you back in your special kitchen cabinet. | 送你回你的厨房小隔间 |
[17:39] | Man,that dog is giving me a headache. | 狗让我头疼 |
[17:41] | I have some aspirin in my white bag there if you need any. | 我的白包里有些阿司匹林 你自己拿 |
[17:52] | Everything okay in there? | 你还好吧? |
[17:53] | Yeah,it’s okay, he’s just playing along. | 没事 他要我陪它玩 |
[17:55] | Or he bites me. | 不然会咬我 |
[17:59] | Alone at last. | 终于消停了 |
[18:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? 没事 我就是… 罗眠乐 |
[18:13] | you’ve been roofied! | 你吃了迷奸药! |
[18:15] | You did what? | 什么? |
[18:16] | No,no,not me. The pills! | 不是我 你吃错药了! |
[18:18] | Is this my mail? | 这是我的信吧? |
[18:19] | Okay,no, you’re not thinking clearly. | 不 是你的幻觉 |
[18:22] | Why is it all open? | 怎么都被拆开了? |
[18:26] | That’s not your dog. | 那不是你的狗 |
[18:27] | I can explain. Just relax. | 听我解释 你别紧张 |
[18:29] | Help! | 救命! |
[18:32] | I am the generalissimo! | 我是大元帅! |
[18:34] | I don’t know what that means. | 你说什么? |
[18:39] | Abuelamade you breaded calf’s brains. | 奶奶给你做了面包屑裹牛脑 |
[18:42] | Muchas gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[18:46] | She really liked the chgeyou made inlos amantes clandestinos. | 他很喜欢你在”秘密情人”里的改变 |
[18:54] | She’s very proud that I am dating such an important television man. | 我能和电视圈大人物约会 她很自豪 过奖了… |
[19:01] | What are you going to do about the nbc news? | NBC新闻节目要改改 |
[19:04] | It’s too sad. | 太悲切了 |
[19:08] | I’ll look into it, uh,abuela. | 我会去了解下的 奶奶 |
[19:15] | Hi,liz. | 好呀 Liz |
[19:18] | Again,i am so sorry about everhing– | 我再次向你道歉… |
[19:20] | I actually got some of your mail. | 我也收到一些你的信件 |
[19:22] | Oh,okay. Hope you didn’t open it. | 希望你没拆开 |
[19:24] | I did. Live at the hollywood bowl. Classic. | 我拆了 “蒙提巨蟒好莱坞圆形剧场现场秀” |
[19:29] | Membership in the cheese of the month club, | “本月最佳干酪”俱乐部新闻信 |
[19:31] | And the steak of the month club, and a copy ofvegetarian times. | “本月最佳牛排”俱乐部新闻信 “素食时代”杂志 |
[19:35] | I’m a ip-flopper. | 我经常荤素交替 |
[19:36] | Also a response to your complaint about bad grammar in subway ads. | 举报地铁广告语法不当的回复信 |
[19:40] | The word “whom” deserves a defender. | 关于whom的正确使用 得有人出来说话 |
[19:43] | I’m just saying that based on your mail, | 看了这些信件 |
[19:46] | I actually would have wanted to meet this elizabeth lemon in 3-b. | 我真想早点认识你 住在3-B的Elizabeth Lemon |
[19:50] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[19:52] | Do you want to try this again? | 我们能重新开始吗? |
[19:54] | I know that I lied to you, and I accidentally roofied you, | 我骗过你 还不小心把你迷倒 |
[19:57] | But weirder things have happened,right? | 可是天下之大 无奇不有 对吧? |
[19:59] | Isn’t that tracy jordan? | 那不是Tracy Jordan吗? |
[20:02] | The lehman brothers investment bank will reopen under the direction of comedian tracy jordan. | 雷曼兄弟投资银行在喜剧演员 Tracy Jordan的帮助下重新开业 |
[20:08] | I’m doing this so no one will know i’m getting old. | 我这样做 就没人觉得我老了 |
[20:11] | But you just told us you’re old. | 你刚说了”我老了” |
[20:12] | This interview is over. | 采访到此结束 |
[20:14] | Yeah,i guess weirder things have happened. | 果然无奇不有 |
[20:16] | And now to lighten things up, some pictures of beautiful latin babies, | 调节下气氛 来看些照片 漂亮的拉丁宝贝 |
[20:20] | and the music of tito puente. | 听听狄托庞特的音乐 (注: 拉丁爵士音乐家) |
[20:23] | Jackthis is ridiculous. | Jack 这太搞了 |
[20:28] | Okay,it’s a date. | 我们开始交往吧 |
[20:31] | Okay. | 好啊 |