时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey,guys! Four days till vacation week. Where are we all going? | 嘿 大伙好! 4天就放假啦 都准备去哪? |
[00:10] | Nowhere. We don’t get next week off. | 哪也不去 我们下周还要上班 |
[00:12] | We gotta load out thse, take ’em to storage. | 我们得把这些东西搬走 放进仓库 |
[00:15] | Then at night,i gotta drive around newark lookin’ for my runaway daughter. | 晚上 我开车去Newark 看我离家出走的女儿 |
[00:21] | Oh,what happened to your hand? | 噢 你的手怎么了? |
[00:23] | Oh,i was trying out my spray tan for my trip to st. Bartleby’s next week. | 噢 试验我的晒黑喷雾 我下周去圣巴特岛度假 怡小岛度假泳装门事发地) |
[00:27] | Oh,miss lemon, how could you do that to your beautiful hands? | 噢 Lemon小姐 你怎么能这样对你美丽的双手? |
[00:30] | With your flat, manly milking thumbs and your long, graceful knuckle hair– | 你那平滑 如挤奶工般强健的拇指 和纤长 优雅散落着毛发的指节– |
[00:34] | Thank you,kenneth. | 谢谢你 Kenneth |
[00:36] | Are you sick? ‘Cause i am not getting sick before my trip. | 你病了? 我可不能在度假前生病 |
[00:39] | The place i go to has private beaches, soft serve ice cream machines, | 我要去的地方有私人海滩和冰淇淋机 |
[00:43] | And,after the french custom, people wear dark socks to the beach. | 并且 像法国人那样 穿着深色袜子去海滩 |
[00:47] | It’s the one thing i do for myself every year, and i am going. | 这是我每年给自己的放松 我一定要去的 |
[00:50] | Look,i even bought a new swimsuit. | 看 我甚至买了新泳衣 |
[00:53] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[00:54] | It’s called a tankoort,cerie. | 它叫Tankoort Cerie |
[00:56] | You may have seen it inus weekly, being worn by dame judi dench… ‘S mother. | 你可能在我们的周末节目里见 Judi Dench…的妈妈穿过 (007中M女士扮演者) |
[01:02] | Kenneth… | |
[01:04] | Don’t worry,miss lemon. I never get sick. | 别担心 Lemon小姐 我从不生病 |
[01:06] | I have the constitution of an ox. | 我身体壮如牛 |
[01:09] | Oh,no. I must have ox fever! | 噢 不 我一定得了牛感冒! |
[01:12] | When did i walk barefoot near an ox? | 我什么时候赤脚接近过公牛了? |
[01:14] | You have the flu. Go home. | 你得了流感 回家 |
[01:16] | You are not ruing my vacation! | 你不能毁了我的假期! |
[01:19] | – Liz,wait. Did you get that swim… Thing for your vacation? – Yeah. | – Liz 等等 你带你的泳…衣去度假? – 是的 |
[01:24] | – You know it’s canceled,right? – No! What? What are you talking about? | – 你知道假期取消了吧? – 不! 什么? 你说什么? |
[01:27] | The hotel was overbooked. I texted you. | 酒店被订满了 我短信你了 |
[01:29] | No,you– no,you didn’t. | 没 你–没 你没有 |
[01:31] | Oh,i forgot to hit send. | 噢 我忘点发送了 |
[01:33] | Just hold on a second. There ya go. | 等一会儿 这下好了 |
[01:50] | I got a great reservation to celebrate our first real date. | 我为我们的第一次正式约会 订了个好位子 |
[01:53] | Now,have you ever had sushi? | 你吃过寿司吗? |
[01:54] | I once had a very undercooked fish sandwich at a parade. | 我在一个小店里 吃过没做熟的鱼三明治 |
[01:57] | I guess that counts. | 我想这算 |
[01:59] | Oh,no,but… | 哦 不 但是… |
[02:01] | I can only stay for five minut. | 我只能待5分钟 |
[02:04] | I have to go back to work. | 我得回去工作 |
[02:05] | I thought today was your day off. | 我以为你今天休息 |
[02:06] | I have another patient on my off days. | 你这不上班时 我另外还有一个病人 |
[02:08] | He’s a sweet old man with advanced dementia. | 他是很好的老头 严重老年痴呆 |
[02:12] | Totally disconnected from reality. | 完全脱离现实 |
[02:14] | Well,that reminds me. I owe lou dobbs a call. | 这倒提醒了我 我忘打电话给Lou Dobbs了 |
[02:17] | Elisa,are you telling me that you work seven days a week? | Elisa 你是说你一周工作7天? |
[02:20] | Yes,i have two jobs. | 是 我有两份工作 |
[02:22] | That’s what regular people do,you know? | 普通人都这样 知道吗? |
[02:25] | Especially those whose grandmothers are addicted to online poker. | 尤其当你的祖母还沉溺网上扑克时 |
[02:29] | Don’t let that keep us apart. | 别让这些分离了我们 |
[02:30] | When are you back with my mother? | 你什么时候去我妈那? |
[02:31] | – I’ll cook you dinner. – Jack… | – 我来烧饭 |
[02:34] | Your house is my workplace. | 你家是我工作的地方 |
[02:37] | Plus,colleen doesn’t seem to like that we’re together. | 再说 Colleen并不喜欢我们在一起 |
[02:39] | I hope you know she acts like that because she hates every woman i like. | 我希望你明白 她这样是因为 她讨厌所有我喜欢的女人 |
[02:42] | It’s not because you’re a… | 不是因为你是… |
[02:44] | I’m sorry, what do you call yourself? | 抱歉 你怎么称呼你自己的? |
[02:47] | A puerto rican. | 波多黎各人 |
[02:47] | No,i know you can say that, but what do i call you? | 不 我知道你是 但我指 我该你什么? |
[02:50] | A puerto rican. | 波多黎各人 |
[02:52] | That does not sound right. | 这听着不太对 |
[03:11] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode08 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[03:20] | Oh,miss lemon. | 噢 Lemon小姐 |
[03:21] | Mr. Donaghy wants to see you in the green room. | Donaghy先生找你 在演员休息室 |
[03:23] | Kenneth, why are you still here? | Kenneth 你怎么还在这? |
[03:25] | Ohdon’t worry about me. I’m a-oh-boy. | 噢 别为我担心 我是个阳光男人 |
[03:28] | I should be going to the caribbean. | 我应该去加勒比的 |
[03:29] | Instead,i’m stuck here with you and a bunch of guys named sully. | 却被困在这 和一帮叫Sully的人待一起 |
[03:33] | – Miss lemon? – Sully! | – Lemon小姐? |
[03:36] | Brett favre,right? | Brett Favre 是吧? |
[03:42] | Jack,i ne task you to drop your pants. | Jack 脱掉裤子 |
[03:50] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[03:53] | Have a sucker. | 给你个棒棒糖 |
[03:55] | Lemon,there you are. Leo’s giving out flu shots. | Lemon 你来啦 Leo在帮我打防流感针 |
[03:58] | Not my favorite part of the medical profession. | 并不是我最喜欢的医学治疗 |
[04:00] | My favorite part is attending executions. | 我最喜欢的是参加处决 |
[04:03] | Can i ask you a question as a woman? | 我能问你个关于女人的问题吗? |
[04:04] | You may,jack. Are you going to alter your voice or dress up in any way? | 可以 Jack 你是想改变你的声音 还只是穿穿裙子? |
[04:08] | – Liz. – Sorry. | – 抱歉 |
[04:10] | I don’t know what to do about elisa. | 我不知道该拿Elisa怎么办 |
[04:12] | She works all the time. | 她一直都在工作 |
[04:14] | You know she’s second generation puerto rican. | 你知道 她是第二代波多黎各人 (生在纽约 又回到波多黎各的人) |
[04:16] | Jack,you can’t call her that! | Jack 你不能这么叫她! |
[04:17] | That’s what i thought. | 我是这么想得 |
[04:18] | With work and everything, it’s just turning out to be complicated. | 工作和所有这些 把一切变得很复杂 |
[04:21] | You said the same thing about c. | 你也是这么说Cici的 |
[04:24] | Count yourself lucky you’re getting one of these. | 算你幸运 我也给你打一针 |
[04:26] | He only has five left. | 他一共就剩5针了 |
[04:28] | Lemon,i need you to tell me who on your staff is important enou to get one. | Lemon 我要知道你哪个手下比较重要 我就给他打 |
[04:32] | Hold on. You’re rationing health care? That’s not okay. | 等一下 你定量供应健康保障 这是不对的 |
[04:36] | Yes,lemon. | 是的 Lemon |
[04:38] | Important people get better health care. | 重要的人得到更好的健康保障 |
[04:39] | They also get better restaurant reservations, bigger seats in planes. | 他们一样得到更好的餐厅订座 更宽敞的飞机座位 |
[04:43] | A more refined class of prostitute. | 更精选的妓女 |
[04:45] | For me,it’s really about the companionship. | 对我来说 只是找个伴儿罢了 |
[04:47] | Like it or not, you’re one of us now, one of the elite. | 不管喜欢与否 你是我们中的一员 精英中的一员 |
[04:50] | No,i’m not. I am from white haven, | 不 我不是 我来自宾夕法尼亚的怀特黑文 |
[04:52] | P.a.my grandfather dug out the white haven quarry, | 我祖父是挖矿石的 |
[04:55] | And my other gndfather filled it back in with the sludge from the eraser factory. | 我外祖父拿橡皮厂的淤泥去填矿坑 |
[04:59] | I am still way more like those people than you. | 我跟他们更像 而非你们 |
[05:02] | And i don’t want anything they don’t get. | 我不要任何他们得不到的东西 |
[05:03] | Lemon,you don’t wanna get sick. | Lemon 你不想生病吧 |
[05:05] | It’s not about that. It’s about fairness. I don’t want the shot. | 这和生病无关 这是公平的问题 我不要打这一针 |
[05:10] | When is modern science gonna find a cure for a woman’s mouth? | 什么时候科学才能发明出 治疗女人那张利嘴的药? |
[05:16] | Jack! What are you doing here? | Jack! 你来这干嘛? |
[05:19] | Making this work. | 为我们努力 |
[05:20] | Look,i brought some dinner and monopoly. | 看 我带来了晚餐和大富豪游戏 |
[05:22] | We can have a fun, low-key night… Unless i lose. | 我们可以过一个有趣又平和的夜晚… 除非我输了 |
[05:25] | That is sweet. But very inappropriate. | 真体贴 但不行啊 |
[05:28] | Get in before somebody sees you. | 趁没人看见 快进来 |
[05:31] | The agency would fire me if they knew i was having guests! | 中心要是知道我招待客人 会炒了我的! |
[05:34] | Well… Who’s going to tell them? Him? | 嗯… 谁去告诉他们呢? 他? |
[05:38] | Hey,it’s me, matlock. I need your help. | 嘿 是我 Matlock 我需要你的帮助 (“辩护律师”中的主角 是个白发老头) |
[05:41] | Okay,very funny, jack. | 很好很好玩 Jack |
[05:42] | Elisa… | |
[05:45] | You work so hard. | 你工作那么辛苦 |
[05:47] | Don’t you think you deserve some time for yourself? | 你不觉得你理应拥有 一些自己的时间吗? |
[05:50] | Of course i do. | 当然我想 |
[05:51] | I’ve been living in new york for 15 years, | 我在纽约住了15年了 |
[05:53] | And i’ve never seen a broadway play or been in a restaurant that didn’t have a tv in it | 我从没看过一场百老汇演出 或是在一个没有电视的饭店里用餐 |
[05:58] | Or had a romantic dinner with a man in a suit. | 或是和穿西装的男人共进浪漫晚餐 |
[06:03] | Okay,you can stay. | 好吧 你留下 |
[06:04] | But it’s not all gonna be fun and games. | 但不会有趣的 也不准玩游戏 |
[06:06] | Mr. Templeton’s foot is still healing. | Templeton的脚还在康复中 |
[06:08] | Of course…You do your job,and i’ll just– | 当然…你工作 我只– |
[06:13] | what is wrong with it? Is that a beak? | 这什么东西啊? 鸟嘴? |
[06:17] | – Yes! – No. | – 是! – 不是 |
[06:18] | Yes! | 是! |
[06:19] | Liz… Tracy says kauai is more beautiful than maui and keeps shouting | Liz… Tracy说考艾岛比毛伊岛更美 还不停嚷嚷 |
[06:23] | When i try to give my opinion, which is that… | 不让我发表观点 我是想说… |
[06:25] | – Blah-blah-blah! Blah-blah-blah! – Kauai is too rustic. | – 考艾岛太土了 |
[06:26] | – Maui is the wind-surfing capital of the world! – Blah-blah-blah! | – 毛伊岛是世界的冲浪之都! |
[06:29] | Guys,come on,we have to shoot these promos. | 伙计们 我们得拍完这些预告片 |
[06:31] | Oh,my god,jack gave you two flu shots? | 噢 天那 Jack给你们俩打预防针了? |
[06:34] | He said it was a flu shot. | 他说是防流感的 |
[06:36] | But know it’s really a truth serum. | 但我知道其实是吐真剂 (能使人吐露实情的麻醉药) |
[06:37] | It’s not a truth serum. | 这不是吐真剂 |
[06:38] | Them why ayou you look like tootsie today? | 不然我怎么会想说 你今天像个女招待一样? |
[06:42] | You two should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们俩该为自己感到羞辱 |
[06:44] | The crew is on death’s door, and you’re arguing about hawaii? | 那帮人在生死线上徘徊 你们却大谈夏威夷? |
[06:47] | If i were you, i’d be doi something special to thank them. | 如果我是你们 我会做些特别的事 感谢他们 |
[06:50] | – That would make us look pretty great. – Yeah. | – 那会很给我们俩长脸 – 是耶 |
[06:53] | Kenneth,i’m considering giving you one of the remaining flu shots. | Kenneth 我考虑给你打一针流感疫苗 |
[06:56] | No need,sir. | 不用了 先生 |
[06:58] | It would be an honor to die at my post and be given the traditional burial of a parcell man– | 能死在岗位上是我的荣幸 能享受到Parcell家族的传统葬礼– |
[07:03] | Wrapped in a confederate flag, fried,and fed to dogs. | 国旗缠身 油炸了 然后喂给狗吃 |
[07:09] | Are you ready for your shot? | 你准备好打针了吗? |
[07:11] | Never. Two-tiered health care is a crime. | 绝不 分人对待的健康保障是种犯罪 |
[07:13] | You know,in cuba,everybody gets equal health care. | 知道么 在古巴 每人都享有平等的健康保障 |
[07:16] | What a surprise– you’ve seen the michael moore movie. | 好神奇– 你竟然去看 Michael Moore的电影了 (其拍摄的记录片”精神病人” 对美国 加拿大 英国和古巴的医疗体系进行了比较) |
[07:18] | Think again,jack. | 再猜猜 Jack |
[07:19] | I saw the trailer when i went to seealvin and the chipmunks. | 我是去看”艾尔文和花栗鼠”的时候 看到的宣传片 |
[07:22] | But this flu shot rationing is baloney. | 这种分等级预防针太胡扯了 |
[07:24] | If my crew can’t get a shot, i’m not getting a shot. | 我的手下没针打 我就也不打 |
[07:26] | Hey,you tell him,liz! | 嘿 就该这么说 Liz! |
[07:28] | God bless you… Crewman. | 上帝保佑你… 员工A |
[07:29] | – We gotta fight the power. – Yeah! | – 我们要对抗权贵 – 耶! |
[07:32] | Oh,boy. | 噢 老天 |
[07:33] | – Fight the powers that be! – Yeah! | – 就是要对抗权贵! – 耶! |
[07:36] | That’s right | 说得好 |
[07:37] | just makes me wanna shoop! | 我都想大叫了! |
[07:39] | Shoop,shoop,shoop,shoop! | 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦! |
[07:43] | Mr. Jordan,miss moroney, you wanted to see me? | Jordan先生 Moroney小姐 你们找我? |
[07:45] | Kenneth,tracy and i wanna do something for the crew… | Kenneth Tracy和我想为员工做些事… |
[07:48] | You know,to thank them for being sick. | 就是为了感谢他们生病 |
[07:50] | We didn’t know what to get them. | 我们不知道该给他们什么 |
[07:51] | But then i had a brainstorm! | 然后我做了个头脑风暴! |
[07:53] | It was a bad one. | 结果糟糕 |
[07:54] | Jenna had to put my tongue guard in. | Jenna不得不把我的管家婆找来 |
[07:56] | But after he stabilized, we decided we’d get them all hot soup. | 等他稳定后 我们决定送他们热汤 |
[08:00] | So… Go do that. | 所以… 去准备吧 |
[08:02] | All the other pages have gone home sick. | 其他听差的都生病回家了 |
[08:05] | I can’t make any runs right now. | 我现在又完全跑不动 |
[08:07] | Maybe… The two of you could go get the soup? | 也许… 你们俩能自己去拿汤? |
[08:11] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[08:13] | Well,i’m saying you could get your wallet… | 我是说 你们可以带上自己的钱包… |
[08:15] | – My what? – And go downstairs to the basement– | – 我的什么? – 下楼去地下室– |
[08:17] | – no! – Then you go to the soup place and bring the soup back up here. | – 不! – 找到卖汤的地方 然后把汤拿回来 |
[08:20] | – With what,my arms? – Make sure to take your ids with you. | – 用什么拿 我的手? – 记得带上你们的门卡 |
[08:22] | That’d be the worst part! | 这是最不能接受的! |
[08:24] | Wait. Tracy, we have to do this. | 好吧 Tracy 我们不得不这么做 |
[08:27] | Without the crew, we’d just be two amazing people succeeding in a vacuum. | 没有这些员工 我们就成了真空中成功人士 |
[08:31] | Come on,do it for them. | 来吧 为他们做 |
[08:33] | Yeah. For the crew. | 是 为了员工 |
[08:35] | ‘Cause it’s their birthday. | 因为这是他们的生日 |
[08:41] | I had a woerful time last night. | 我昨晚过得很快乐 |
[08:42] | Yeah,i did too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[08:43] | Are you with mr. Templeton now? | 你现在和Templeton先生在一起? |
[08:45] | How i envy him. | 我真嫉妒他 |
[08:46] | I wish you would exercise my muscles so they don’t atrophy. | 我希望你能来活动活动我的筋骨 防止我的肌肉萎缩 |
[08:49] | Well,are you coming over tonight? | 你今天晚上还来吗? |
[08:51] | We can finish our game of monopoly. | 我们可以继续大富豪游戏 |
[08:54] | Of course i am. I’m just gonna be a little late. | 我当然要去 但会稍微迟点 |
[08:56] | I have tickets to a special ary performance ofthe lion king. | 我有两张狮子王的特别演出票 |
[09:00] | I wish i could convince you to go with me. | 真希望能说服你去看 |
[09:01] | You know i can’t,jack. Are you kidding me? | 你知道我不能 Jack 你以为呢? |
[09:04] | I’d love to go out, get all dressed up, tip maitre d’s and be all like… | 我也想出门 穿上好看的衣服 给侍从小费 说一句… |
[09:10] | “thank you,roger. | “谢谢 Roger |
[09:12] | This table was super-duper.” | 这个位子很好” |
[09:14] | I live in the big apple, but i spend all my time with the big vegetable. | 我住在这大都市里 却成天只能和老病人在一起 |
[09:20] | Why can’t i have fun like an upper middle class person? | 为什么我就不能像中产阶级那样 自由享乐呢? |
[09:24] | Why can’t you? | 为什么不? |
[09:25] | You sound just like lemon. Come with me tonight. Be a member of the elite. | 你口气像Lemon似的 跟我一起去 做精英中的一员 |
[09:57] | hey,liz. | 嘿 Liz |
[09:58] | Just wanna let you know we appreciate what you said before. | 想告诉你 我们很感激你为我们说话 |
[10:02] | So in order to thank you, we got you a meat plate. | 为了感谢你 我们给你买了一盘肉 |
[10:04] | Thanks,guys! I am really… Going to eat this. | 谢谢 伙计们! 我真的会… 吃掉它的 |
[10:08] | Enjoy. | 慢慢享用 |
[10:12] | ******** | 侬个假期又来哉 |
[10:15] | Hey,cerie,what is this text you sent me supposed to mean? | 嘿 Cerie 你发给我的这条短信什么意思? |
[10:17] | Your vacation is back on. | 你的假期又有了 |
[10:18] | Well,how is that any easier– wait. My vacation’s back on? | 这怎么看得懂– 等等 我又有假期了? |
[10:22] | Yeah. I guess since this flu, there’s been a bunch of cancellatns. | 是啊 大概是因为流感 很多人取消预订了吧 |
[10:25] | I’m so happy the number 4,the letter u. | 我真为你高兴 |
[10:34] | Thank you,banyani. | 谢谢你 Banyani |
[10:40] | Thank you,oscar. | 谢谢你 Oscar |
[10:45] | Oh,god,they’re all sick! | 噢 天那 他们都感冒了! |
[10:49] | You’re all diseased! | 你们都有病! |
[10:51] | I can’t get sick. I can’t get sick! | 我不能得病 我不能得病! |
[10:55] | Stay away,sick lutz! | 让开 病鬼Lutz! |
[11:09] | Miss lemon– | Lemon小姐– |
[11:11] | I have revision pages for you! | 给你改好的稿子! |
[11:13] | Oh,my god,pete! Thank god it’s you! | 噢 太好了 Pete! 谢天谢地是你! |
[11:16] | Liz,what’s wrong? | Liz 怎么了? |
[11:25] | Why? | 为什么啊? |
[11:30] | Gimme the shot. I wanna go on my vacation. | 给我打针 我要去度假 |
[11:31] | I take back all the stuff i said! | 我收回之前说的那些蠢话! |
[11:33] | If you want a shot… | 要想打针… |
[11:35] | You’re going to have to dance for it. | 你得跳舞给我看 |
[11:45] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[11:52] | i’m such a hypocrite. | 我真是个伪君子 |
[11:53] | You have to promise me you won’t tell anyone i’m getting this shot. | 你得保证 决不外传我打预防针的事 |
[11:57] | Liz,i believe doctor/patient confidentiality is a two-way street. | Liz 我相信医患保密协议是双向的 |
[12:01] | I’m cheating on my wife. | 我一直有外遇 |
[12:13] | Hey,where have you guys been? | 嘿 你们俩去哪了? |
[12:14] | We were supposed to shoot promos like an hour ago. | 我们1小时前就该拍预告片了 |
[12:16] | Okay,we forgot about that. But we have a good reason. | 好吧 我们忘了 但有理由的 |
[12:18] | Yeah,we were out tting soup for the crew. | 是啊 我们出去为员工们买汤了 |
[12:20] | No. We forgot about that too. | 不 我们也忘了这事 |
[12:22] | We were out shoppin’ together. We had fun,though. | 我们去购物了 买得很爽 |
[12:26] | Every girl crazy ’bout a sharp– | 女孩都痴狂于猛烈… |
[12:27] | i get it,you went shopping. I don’t need the montage. | 知道你们去购物了 我不需要蒙太奇式原景重现 |
[12:29] | Yeah. I tried on a lotta outfits. | 恩 我试了好多套装 |
[12:31] | And some of them, i was like– no. | 有一些呢– 不敢苟同 |
[12:33] | But them some of them, i was like,yeah! | 但有些呢– 真是超赞! |
[12:35] | So we’ running behind because you guys forgot to get soup. | 所以我们落下进度 是因为你们忘了买汤 |
[12:38] | Is there anything you do that doesn’t make my life harder? | 你们做过什么不让我为难的事吗? |
[12:42] | I can’t believe we forgot the soup. | 不敢相信我们忘了买汤 |
[12:44] | We have to think of something else. | 我们得想补救的办法 |
[12:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:47] | I also wanna thank you for controlling yourself sexually | 我还想感谢你收敛起了你的性感 |
[12:50] | while we spent time together on this adnture. | 在我们共同经历此番探险的时候 |
[12:55] | Hey,liz, how you feeling? You got this bug yet? | 嘿 Liz 你感觉如何?被传染了没? |
[12:59] | I’m a little achy. | 有点小不舒服 |
[13:01] | Probably ’cause i didn’t get the shot. | 也许是因为我没打预防针 |
[13:03] | You should go home, sweetheart. You don’t want this. | 你应该回家 亲爱的 你别也感冒了 |
[13:05] | No way,dude. If you’re workin’,i’m workin’. | 不可能 兄弟 我们同甘共苦 |
[13:10] | Hey,that liz lemon’s okay. | 嘿 这个Liz Lemon真不错 |
[13:13] | Why do we hate her guts so much? | 我们当初为什么那么恨她来着? |
[13:15] | Lemon, we actually went on a date last night, elisa and i, and it was magical. | Lemon 我们昨晚正式约会了 Elisa和我 太美好了 |
[13:24] | Oh,my purse! | 噢 我的包! |
[13:27] | You took the old man with you? | 你们带着老人一起? |
[13:29] | I admit it’s an ethical gray area. | 我承认这是道德灰色地带 |
[13:31] | No! It’s just wrong. | 不是! 根本是大错特错 |
[13:33] | Yes,well,we all can’t be as noble as you, turning down a flu shot on moral grounds, | 是呀 我们不像你这么高尚 道德上拒绝了预防针 |
[13:38] | Coming into work and risking your health despite your special vacation. | 冒着被感染没法去度假的危险 投入到工作中来 |
[13:42] | It’s called principles,jack. | 这叫原则 Jack |
[13:45] | I think i’m probably getting it. | 我想我大概被传染了 |
[13:47] | Oh,that reminds me.About 24 hours after receiving the flu shot, | 噢 对了 打预防针24小时后 |
[13:51] | you develop a distinctive rash at the injection site. | 注射部位会出疹子 |
[13:55] | So please let makeup know for tracy and jenna. | 所以最好告诉Tracy和Jenna的化妆师 |
[14:11] | I wasn’t resting. | 我不是在偷懒 |
[14:13] | A parcell man never lies down on the job. | Parcell家的人不会懈怠工作 |
[14:15] | Unless that job involves milking pig teats. | 除非是给母猪挤奶的工作 |
[14:19] | Miss lemon,what is that? | Lemon小姐 那是什么? |
[14:21] | Did you… Did you get the shot? | 你打… 打了预防针? |
[14:23] | No,no,no. This is a dream. | 不不不 这是你的一场梦 |
[14:24] | You’re having a fever dream. | 你烧糊涂了 |
[14:26] | We’re speaking french, and i’m your mother. | 我们在讲法语 我是你妈妈 |
[14:28] | Oh,ma cherie man, pourquoi? Pourquoi m’as tu laisse? | 噢 我亲爱的妈妈 为什么? 为什么你要离开我? (法语) |
[14:39] | What are we doing tonight? | 我们今晚干吗? |
[14:41] | It’s a surprise. | 是个惊喜 |
[14:42] | But he’s gonna need a helmet. Come here. | 但他将需要一个头盔 过来 |
[14:52] | It’s mr. Templeton’s son! | 是Templeton的儿子! |
[14:53] | I thought you said he didn’t have any family. | 我记得你说他没有亲人 |
[14:55] | Not here. He lives in london. | 这儿是没 他住在伦敦 |
[14:57] | But now god has sent him to punish me for being so bad. | 但现在上帝派他来惩罚我了 |
[15:01] | Or maybe it’s a business trip. | 或者他在来出差的 |
[15:05] | You need to hide. I cannot lose this job. | 你得躲起来 我不能失去工作 |
[15:08] | I’d have to go back to work in the late shift at dunkin’ donuts. | 我不想再回去上晚班炸甜甜圈了 |
[15:12] | The customers are so sad. | 那些顾客都太可悲了 |
[15:14] | – Can i help you? – Yes. | – 有什么能帮你的? – 嗯 |
[15:15] | What time do you start throwing out donuts? | 你们几点丢甜甜圈? |
[15:19] | He’s coming in! | 他进来了! |
[15:23] | – There ya are. – Of course. I’m here. Always. | – 你在啊 – 当然 我在这 一直都在 |
[15:26] | Sorry to surprise you. I just wanted to… Check on dad. How’s he doin’? | 不好意思吓到你 我只是… 来看看爸爸 他怎么样了? |
[15:31] | Well,he’s stable but vegetative. | 他很稳定 但是植物人 |
[15:34] | Totally unaware of his surroundings. | 对周围世界没感觉 |
[15:36] | A man comes at night. | 有个男人晚上会来 |
[15:38] | – He comes to the house and takes me. – Dad! | – 他晚上来这 把我带走 – 爸! |
[15:41] | Okayth’s surprising. | 这还真意外 |
[15:43] | He wears a suit. | 他穿西装 |
[15:44] | His hair is thick, like a bolshevik commissar. | 头发很多 像个布尔什维克政委 |
[15:47] | He made me watch a giraffe with the legs of a man! | 他逼我看长着人腿的长颈鹿! |
[15:50] | Dad,it’s me,michael. | 爸 是我 Michael |
[15:52] | He gave money to a silver man. | 他给一个银人钱 |
[15:55] | – He ate a plate of fire! – D… | – 他吃下一团火! – 爸… |
[15:58] | There’s no man. | 没有什么男人 |
[16:00] | Yes! He was in prison. | 有! 他在监狱 |
[16:01] | But now he owns a railroad. | 但现在他拥有了铁路 |
[16:06] | What is going on? | 发生了什么? |
[16:07] | Why is he all worked up? | 为什么他会说出这些话? |
[16:10] | You know,sometimes they watch cartoons, and they think it’s real. It’s very common. | 有时候 他们看卡通故事 就当真了 这很常见 |
[16:18] | Tracy,i got it! | Tracy 我有办法了! (我拿到了) |
[16:20] | Give it to me! It’s mine! | 把它给我! 是我的! |
[16:21] | No. I know what we can get the crew. | 不是 我说我知道怎么报答员工了 |
[16:23] | They don’t need soup. | 他们不需要汤 |
[16:25] | They need medicine, and what’s the best medicine? | 他们需要药 最好的药是什么? |
[16:28] | Medicine? | 药? |
[16:29] | Laughter. | 欢笑 |
[16:31] | Do you see where i’m going with this? | 知道我想到什么了吗? |
[16:33] | No! | 没! |
[16:38] | Well,he’s finally asleep. | 他终于睡着了 |
[16:40] | You must be exhausted. | 你一定累坏了 |
[16:42] | Why don’t you go to bed? | 为什么不去睡会儿呢? |
[16:43] | No,thanks. I’m not tired. | 不 谢谢 我不累 |
[16:44] | Oh,good. | 噢 那好 |
[16:46] | Because there is something in the other room that i need to show you, | 因为我有东西给你看 在另一个房间 |
[16:49] | And i won’t remember what it is until i see it. | 我不记得是什么 看了才知道 |
[17:00] | The dark man is here! He’s come to take me! | 黑衣男子在这! 他来带走我! |
[17:03] | No,shh,sir,no! | 不 嘘 先生 不! |
[17:04] | I did things during the war– terrible things. | 战时 我做了些事–很可怕的事 |
[17:07] | Mr. Templeton, my name is jack, and i’m just a guy dating your nurse, | Templeton先生 我叫Jack 我只是你护士的男朋友而已 |
[17:11] | And i took advantage of your condition so i could be with her. | 我利用你的病况 好和她在一起 |
[17:14] | Do you understand what i’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[17:15] | What we did was wrong, but weid it for the greatest reason of all. | 我们的所做所为是错误的 但动机是好的 |
[17:20] | You see,i’ve lost too many good things because i couldn’t make time for them, | 我已错过太多美好事物 只因没有时间去享受 |
[17:23] | And i can’t let that happen with elisa. | 我不能再因此错过Elisa |
[17:27] | Is elisa the puerto rican? | Elisa是那个波多黎各人? |
[17:29] | Wow,that really doesn’t sound okay. | 哇噢 这听起来是不怎么样 |
[17:30] | But yes,and i beg you… | 但 是的 我请求你… |
[17:34] | – Please don’t tell your son. – All right. | – 请别告诉你儿子 – 好吧 |
[17:37] | But the next time we go out, i wanna go to washington square park. | 但下次我们再出门 我要去华盛顿广场公园 |
[17:40] | It’s where i proposed to my wife. | 那是我向妻子求婚的地方 |
[17:44] | And then… I wanna go to a negro bar. | 然后…我要去一个黑人酒吧 |
[17:49] | I’ll see what i can do. | 我去看看我能做什么 |
[17:57] | – Attention,ladies and germs and gentlemen! – Hey,liz! | – 注意了 女士们细菌们先生们! – 嘿 Liz! |
[18:00] | Are you ready to feel better? | 准备好来爽一下了吗? |
[18:01] | ‘Cause we have just the thing! | 我们有你们的救星! |
[18:04] | – Soup? – No! | – 汤? – 不是! |
[18:05] | Now,in the grand tradition of patch adams, | 现在上演 Patch Adams传统剧 |
[18:09] | Prepare yourself for the comic stylings of | 掌声有请 喜剧天才– |
[18:12] | tracy the amazing and jenna! | 神奇的Tracy和Jenna! |
[18:26] | Really? Do you really think this is helping? | 搞什么? 你们真的以为这是在帮他们? |
[18:32] | – Leave her alone! – Yeah! | – 离她远点! – 对! |
[18:34] | What? Why aren’t you laughing? | 什么? 你们为什么不笑啊? |
[18:36] | This is happening to liz! | 被丢的是Liz啊! |
[18:38] | Noth love liz now. Everybody likes me. | 不 他们现在喜欢Liz了 每个人都喜欢我 |
[18:41] | – It’s you two idiots– – hey,what’s that on your arm? | – 你们两个白痴才是– – 嘿 你胳膊上那个是什么? |
[18:44] | She got a flu shot! She– she lied to us! | 她打预防针了! 她–她骗了我们! |
[18:47] | Give us back our meat plate! | 把肉盘还给我们! |
[18:49] | No,guys,listen! You don’t understand! | 不 伙计们 听着! 你们不明白! |
[18:51] | – This vacation– – you sold us out for a vacation? | – 这个假期– – 你为了一个假期出卖我们? |
[18:53] | No! Not just a vation. | 不! 不是单纯一个假期 |
[18:55] | This one has beach socks and ice cream and sandwich turtles. | 那地方有海滩袜和冰淇淋 还有送三明治的海龟 |
[19:00] | I work so hard,guys. Don’t i deserve to sit on a ach? | 我这么辛苦工作 就不能去海滩放松下吗? |
[19:03] | – Je vous deteste! – Yeah! | – 我恨你! (法语) – 对! |
[19:06] | It’s not what you think. | 这不是你们想的那样 |
[19:09] | There is a gentleman involved. | 是因为一个男人 |
[19:12] | A filipino gentleman. Is name is banyani. | 一个菲律宾男人 叫Banyani |
[19:15] | I want to take him as my island lover. | 我想他做我的海岛情人 |
[19:19] | Last year, he was totally sending signals, and this time, i was gonna go for it. | 去年 他绝对向我放电了 这次 我要追到他 |
[19:23] | There. I said it! Are you happy? | 就是这样 我说了! 你们高兴了吧? |
[19:26] | It kinda peters out after that. | 后来大家就散了 |
[19:28] | I just… Suck pie off my sweatshirt for the next half hour. | 之后半个小时 我只能… 不停擦拭我衣服上的派 |
[19:33] | I’m so embarrassed. | 真丢脸 |
[19:35] | Well,that goes without saying. | 嗯 很显然 |
[19:36] | But the good news is is that your relationship with the crew is back where it should be, | 但好消息是 你和手下的关系 又恢复正常了 |
[19:39] | And now you can go on your vacation guilt-free. | 你现在可以毫无愧疚地去度假了 |
[19:42] | No,i can’t. I feel like a jerk. | 不 我不能 我感觉像个混蛋 |
[19:44] | Oh,come on,lemon. Embrace your elitism. | 噢 得了 Lemon 像个精英一样 |
[19:46] | What do we elites do when we screw up? | 我们这些精英搞砸后怎么办? |
[19:49] | We pretend it never happened and ve ourselves a giant bonus. | 我们装作什么也没发生 再给自己一个大奖励 |
[19:51] | That you don’t deserve. I don’t deserve to go anywhere. | 不配的奖励 我不配去任何地方 |
[19:54] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[19:55] | What elisa and i did wasn’t right, but we’re happier now. | Elisa和我做的就不对 但我们现在更快乐了 |
[19:59] | And you’re going to be happier when you go to st.Bartleby’s | 而你去了圣巴特岛就会更快乐 |
[20:01] | and get whatever’s left of your groove back. | 找回你的好心情 |
[20:03] | Face it,lemon, not everyone gets a shot. | 接受吧 Lemon 不是每个人都能打针的 |
[20:06] | Not everyone gets to go to the caribbean. But you’re special. | 不是每个人都能去加勒比 但你是特别的 |
[20:09] | You’re better. | 你是更好的 |
[20:10] | So go. Go to your… Island lover. | 去吧 去找你的…海岛情人 |
[20:15] | Yeah. All right,yes. I’m gonna. | 嗯 好吧 是的 我要去 |
[20:21] | Did that come out of you or me? | 是你还是我发出的? |
[20:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:24] | It’s really hot in here. | 这儿真热 |
[20:25] | You know,the flu vaccine is actually a small dose of the virus itself. | 你知道 流感疫苗本身 就是小剂量的流感病毒 |
[20:29] | So there’s always the risk that– | 所以总是有风险– |
[20:32] | both ends.Both ends! I’m not gonna make it! | 两难全啊! 两难全 我不会中招的! |