时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | merry almost christmas, everybody. | 同志们 准圣诞快乐 |
[00:07] | i have some great news.we are all getting– | 特大喜讯 每人一份… |
[00:10] | – frozen steaks. – ipod nothings? | – 冰冻牛肉 – iPod’零系列’? |
[00:12] | – colorful sweaters? – nope,better. | – 彩色毛衣? – 都不是 比这些好的多 |
[00:14] | we are getting to participate in a charity program called “letters to santa.” | 我们每人都要参加一个慈善活动 叫’给圣诞老人的一封信’ |
[00:21] | no,this is great. | 别这样 这个主意很棒 |
[00:22] | the post office collects letters that poor kids write to santa, | 邮局收集了穷人孩子给圣诞老人写的信 |
[00:25] | and then we go and buy them wha | 我们去买他们想要的东西 |
[00:28] | look,we already did our christmas charity work. | 听着 我们已经做了圣诞慈善 |
[00:30] | everybody here chipped in to get sue a bra. | 大家凑钱给Sue买了个胸罩 |
[00:35] | – that’s much better. – sweet! | – 这样好多了 – 小甜心! |
[00:36] | come on,nobody but me is gonna do this? | 不会吧 除我之外没人做了? |
[00:39] | well,i,for one, think it’s a great idea, because christmas is a time of giving. | 算我一个 这是个好主意 圣诞就是需要给予的节日 |
[00:43] | are you drunk? | 你喝高了吧? |
[00:44] | on the spirit of christmas. | 在圣诞的名义下喝高了 |
[00:46] | it’s this cheap, high-proof brandy i found. | 是这瓶便宜的高度数白兰地 |
[00:49] | i hope it’s not seasonal. | 希望不是季节性折扣产品 |
[00:51] | i’ll take one, ms. lemon. | 我来做一份吧 Lemon女士 |
[00:52] | i love helping people less fortute than me. | 我喜欢帮助比我还穷的人 |
[00:54] | where do you find them? | 在哪能找到他们? |
[00:55] | there are these nigerians on the internet that help me. | 网上的一些尼日利亚人帮了我 (通常都是骗子) |
[00:58] | listen to this: “dear santa, my name is chanel jenkins. | 听听这个 亲爱的圣诞老人 我叫Chanel Jenkins |
[01:02] | “i would like some new shoes “so i can walk to school. | 我想买些新鞋 这样我就可以去上学了 |
[01:06] | my dream is to be a doctor some day– “ | 我的理想是当一名医生 |
[01:10] | that kid’s never gonna be a doctor. | 这孩子永远也成不了医生 |
[01:13] | better buy it a jet ski. | 不如给他买个摩托艇呢 |
[01:16] | – this is what the holidays are all about. – okay. | – 这才是圣诞的意义 – 好吧 |
[01:21] | merry christmas, everyone. | 大家圣诞快乐 |
[01:25] | hello? | 喂 |
[01:26] | i’m ee,lemon. | 我自由了 Lemon |
[01:28] | where are you? i hear sunshine. | 你在哪? 感觉阳光明媚 |
[01:29] | i ducked down to florida for a surprise early christmas. | 我偷偷跑到佛罗里达 来一个圣诞前惊喜 |
[01:32] | i showed up three days early, showered my mom with gifts. | 我早了三天出现 砸了一大堆礼物给老妈 |
[01:35] | she called them all “adequate.” it’s a christmas miracle. | 她说这些礼物”勉强不错” 这是个圣诞奇迹 |
[01:37] | well,i’m glad to hear it went well. tell colleen i said hi. | 很高兴知道你情况不错 代我向Colleen问好 |
[01:40] | i wish i could,but she’s out for her morning walk. | 帮不到你 她去晨练了 |
[01:43] | ani’m off to have a real christmas. | 我也要去过个像样的圣诞节了 |
[01:44] | fly to rio, tan in the nude. | 飞去里约热内卢 晒裸体浴 |
[01:48] | bet on some monkey wrestling. | 赌赌猴子摔跤 |
[01:49] | just like norman rockwell always drew it. | 和Norman Rockwell画的一样 |
[01:52] | well,have a good flight. | 好吧 飞行愉快 |
[01:53] | i could fly there without a plane. | 我不用飞机都能飞到那 |
[02:08] | mother. | 妈妈 |
[02:25] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode06 Christmas Special | 我为喜剧狂 |
[02:31] | hey,toofer, can i buy a kid fubu? is that a swear wo? | Toofer 我能给孩子买FUBU运动服吗? (黑人服饰)这个词算骂人话吗? |
[02:35] | okay,while fubu is not itself profane, | 尽管FUBU本身没有什么玷污的含义 |
[02:38] | – i do think that– – thank you. | – 但我还是认为… – 谢谢 |
[02:40] | lemon. | |
[02:42] | what are you doing here? why aren’t you in rio? | 你在这干嘛? 你不应该在里约热内卢吗? |
[02:44] | i hit her. colleen. i hit her with my car. | 我撞到Colleen了 我开车撞到她了 |
[02:49] | what? oh,my god.is she– | 什么 上帝啊 她… |
[02:51] | she’s fine. she’s better than fine. | 她很好 她好的不行了 |
[02:53] | they’re giving her a titanium hip. like the terminator. | 她们要给她安个钛制臀 像终结者一样 |
[02:56] | it’s only gonna make her more powerful. | 这样她就更无敌了 |
[02:58] | well,are you okay? | 那你还好吗? |
[02:59] | how can i be? she’s here,now, in my home. | 我怎么可能…她在这 我家里 |
[03:03] | some quack doctor strongly recommended she be around faly. | 一个破江湖郎中强烈要求 她和家人待在一起 |
[03:06] | oh-ho-ho,and colleen didn’t miss that one. | 天 Colleen就记住了这句 |
[03:12] | yes,mother? | 是的 妈妈? |
[03:13] | well, why don’t you try taking one of the many blankets off you if you’re feeling hot? | 你热的话不如少盖个毯子吧? |
[03:18] | yes,i know. it is hard. life is hard. | 是 我知道很困难 生活本身就艰辛 |
[03:21] | no,i wasn’t. i was just scratching my head. | 我没有 我只是挠挠头而已 |
[03:25] | if you need something, just call down to the doorman. | 你要需要什么 就给门卫打电话 |
[03:27] | yes,he does speak english,mother. | 是的 他说英语 妈妈 |
[03:29] | jamaican people speak eng– | 牙买加人说英… |
[03:32] | she hung up. | 她挂了 |
[03:35] | i had to cancel my trip, there’s nothing going on at work, | 我不得不取消旅行 工作上又没什么事可干 |
[03:38] | everyone i know is away for the holidays. | 我认识的所有人都去度假了 |
[03:40] | it’s just me and colleen,all alone. lemon… | 只有我和Colleen 谁都没有 Lemon |
[03:45] | one of her suitcases was just wigs. | 她的一个行李箱里 只装了假发 |
[03:50] | look,i’m not doing my usual thing either this year. | 听着 今年我也孤单 |
[03:53] | do you want me to come by later, and say hi to your mom? | 你愿意我去问候一下你母亲吗? |
[03:55] | would you please? | 求你了! |
[03:57] | yeah,sure. i’ll entertain her. | 当然 我给她找点乐子 |
[03:59] | you know,i was just thinking in the shower this morning, what if saint nick was nic cage? | 我今天早上淋浴的时候想 如果圣诞老人是尼古拉斯凯奇会怎么样? |
[04:04] | ’cause it might go a little something like this– | 效果就会有点类似于… |
[04:07] | toofer!toofer,my man. how’s tricks? | Toofer! Toofer 兄弟 把戏耍的怎么样了? |
[04:11] | ho ho ho! | 吼 吼 吼! |
[04:13] | no,that sounds more like joan rivers. | 不对 这听起来更像Joan Rivers |
[04:20] | hey,are you almost done? we need to get out of here… | 买完了吗? 我们要离开这… |
[04:22] | before someone recognizes me. | 在有人认出我之前快走 |
[04:24] | yeah,yeah,yeah,i just have to get stocking stuffers. and stockings. | 快了快了 我去买包装袜 还有长袜 |
[04:28] | wait,what is all of this? you have video games in here. | 等等 这都是什么啊? 还有游戏 |
[04:31] | and sports equipment. a tv? | 运动器材 还有电视机? |
[04:32] | well,i just want to make sure that deshante,age nine, | 我只是想确定九岁的Shante |
[04:35] | and marcus,age five, have a wonderful christmas. | 和五岁的Marcus有一个美好的圣诞节 |
[04:37] | are you really gonna wrap all of these presents? | 你真打算把所有这些都包起来吗? |
[04:39] | of course i’m gonna wrap them, because that’s what you do on christmas. | 当然要包 这是圣诞惯例啊 |
[04:43] | what you don’t do is call your daughter on december 22, | 而你不该圣诞前给女儿打电话 |
[04:47] | and tell her that you don’t really feel up to hosting christmas this year, | 今年不想招待大家过圣诞了 |
[04:50] | because she’s 38, and you thought that she’d have “her own family by now.” | 因为她已经38岁了 你认为她 “应该有自己的家了” |
[04:55] | and that instead, you’re going to a couples-only retreat in arizona, | 取而代之 你去亚利桑那州 的伴侣度假村 |
[04:58] | the theme of which is “sexy at 70.” | 度假主题还是”性感的古稀之年” |
[05:01] | oh,no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[05:02] | liz,you’ve never missed christmas with your family. | Liz 你从没有错过和家人团聚的圣诞 |
[05:05] | i know. | 我知道 |
[05:06] | but i have a new family, the glovers. | 但我有新的家人了 Glover一家 |
[05:08] | and i am gonna get them all these rapping santas. | 我要把这些说唱圣诞玩偶都送给他们 |
[05:15] | oh,well,i kind of assumed they would rap, which is racist on my part. | 看到黑圣诞老人 就觉得是说唱玩偶 我有点种族主义 |
[05:19] | but still, best christmas ever. you’re welcome,glovers. | 不管怎样 前所未有的圣诞节 不客气 Glover一家 |
[05:28] | mother,what is so urgent that you could not wait until i came back from the front door? | 妈妈 什么事就急到不能等我进来再说? |
[05:31] | i need my other bell. | 我需要另一个铃铛 |
[05:34] | we agreed, one by the bed, and one by the toilet. | 我们已经达成共识了 床上一个 厕所一个 |
[05:38] | hello. | 你好 |
[05:40] | oh,liz. | 噢 Liz |
[05:42] | hello there. | 你好啊 |
[05:43] | so good of you to come see me. | 谢谢你能来看我 |
[05:45] | merry christmas, mrs. donaghy. | 圣诞快乐 Donaghy夫人 |
[05:47] | oh,liz, i’m so glad you’re here. | 噢 Liz 你能来我真高兴 |
[05:50] | i want you to know, and believe, | 我希望你知道 也相信 |
[05:53] | that what happened to me in florida was an accident. | 在佛罗里达发生的一切只是意外 |
[05:57] | my son jackie did not run me over on purpose. | 我儿子Jackie不是故意撞到我的 |
[06:01] | case closed. | 结案 |
[06:03] | and i don’t want to hear another word about it. | 我也不想听到其它的说法了 |
[06:06] | mother,of course it was an accident. | 妈妈 当然是意外 |
[06:07] | no one is saying otrwise. | 没人说不是啊 |
[06:09] | the real tragedy is that the accident broke,of course, | 真正的悲剧是 这个意外 当然是意外 弄坏了 |
[06:13] | the cartier watch that jackie gave me early this year for christmas. | Jackie老早前送我的圣诞礼物 卡地亚表 |
[06:17] | ho,ho,ho. | 吼 吼 吼 |
[06:18] | it’s not cartier. it’s chopard. | 那不是卡地亚 是萧邦 |
[06:21] | yes,of course. chopard. | 对 当然是 萧邦 |
[06:23] | not the cartier watch, that i wanted. | 不是我想要的卡地亚表 |
[06:26] | uh,liz,uh,could i speak with you for a second,please? | 呃… Liz 我能和你聊两句吗? |
[06:32] | i can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[06:33] | i know,it’s stressful. the holidays are always stressful. | 我知道这很有压力 但节日就是充满了压力 |
[06:36] | it’s not just that. | 不仅仅是这个 |
[06:36] | well,your mother’s hurt,and you love her. | 那…你母亲受伤了 你很爱她 |
[06:38] | do i? do i,lemon? | 我爱吗? 是吗 Lemon? |
[06:40] | – i waited eight minutes. – what | – 我等了8分钟 – 什么? |
[06:42] | after i hit her, before i called 911, i sat in my car for eight minutes. | 我撞了她之后 打急救电话前 我在车里坐了8分钟 |
[06:52] | what kind of son does that to his mother? | 哪个当儿子的会这么干? |
[06:53] | jack,you were in shock. you froze. it happens. | Jack 你被吓到了 呆若木鸡 这是正常现象 |
[06:57] | it was a it was an accident,right? | 这是个意外 这是个意外 对吧? |
[07:02] | what are you two girls whispering about? | 你们两个小姑娘在悄悄说什么呢? |
[07:11] | what are you all still do | 你们还在这干嘛? |
[07:12] | lutz looked it up, and if we stay until noon, it counts as a work week. | Lutz查过了 我们在这坐到中午 就算是工作周 |
[07:15] | and nbc has to pay for our cabs to the airport. | NBC还得报销去机场的车钱 |
[07:17] | tracey,you made $300 million this year. | Tracy 你今年赚了3亿 |
[07:20] | and i’m not going anywhere for christmas. | 而且 我圣诞哪都不去 |
[07:24] | miss lemon, you really outdid yourself. | Lemon小姐 你超越了自我 |
[07:27] | those are gonna be the happiest poor kids since my brother and i went to neverland ranch. | 他们是继我和哥哥去梦幻庄园后 最快乐的穷人孩子 谣传梦幻庄园是迈克杰克逊 猥亵男童的地方 |
[07:31] | she went overboard because her family is not exchanging gifts this year. | 她有点过头了 就因为他们家今年不团聚 |
[07:34] | holy buddha, who likes christmas? | 佛祖啊 某人真是爱死圣诞了 |
[07:37] | it’s gonna cost you a fortune to ship all of this. | 光运费就不少吧 |
[07:39] | oh,no,i’m taking it up there personally. | 不 我要亲自送过去 |
[07:40] | i wanna see deshante and marcus’s faces light up when they get it. | 我想看Deshante和Marcus 满心欢喜的样子 |
[07:44] | anyway, i gotta take this up to 245th street and lawrence taylor boulevard. | 总的来说 我要把这些带到245号街 和Lawrence Taylor大道 |
[07:49] | no,no,no,no,no, no,no,no,no,no,no. | 别别别 |
[07:53] | i will not let you go into that neighbo | 我不能让你独自一人去黑人区 |
[07:55] | – in the spirit of christmas and kwanzo. – kwanzaa. | – 因为是圣诞和矿渣节 – 宽扎节 |
[07:58] | and shalam-shizzam to you too,my sister. | 我祝你稀里哗啦 |
[08:01] | we’ll go with you uptown. | 我们和你一起去 |
[08:02] | and remember, dotcom, you are there to protect me, and not liz lemon. | 记住 Dotcom 你的任务是保护我 不是Liz Lemon |
[08:07] | guys,we are out of here in 5,4…3,2– | 同志们 离开倒计时 |
[08:13] | exciting news,everyone. | 好消息 同志们 |
[08:15] | we are going to put on a live christmas eve special this year. | 我们今年要直播一个圣诞夜特典 |
[08:21] | this year, as in “tomorrow,” this year? | 今年 你是说明天开始? |
[08:23] | yes,that’s right. | 是 没错 |
[08:23] | sadly,it will mean working a lot of hours over the next couple of ys, | 不幸的事 这意味着接下来的几天 你们还要工作很久 |
[08:27] | being away from our loved ones. our mothers. | 不能呆在爱人身边 母亲身边 |
[08:30] | but we will be part of giving america the perfect christmas eve. | 我们将为美国人呈现出 一个最好的圣诞前夜 |
[08:34] | it’s going to be so worth it. now,brainstorming session. | 这太值得了 现在 头脑风暴交流 |
[08:38] | go! | 开始! |
[08:39] | i don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么干 |
[08:43] | mr. donaghy,as leader of this group, i have to put my foot down. | Donaghy先生 作为这组的领导者 我坚决反对这个提议 |
[08:47] | christmas is a sacred time for me and my surrogate family. | 圣诞对于我和我的代孕家庭来说 是个神圣的时候 |
[08:50] | so if you are willing to look four 25-year-old gay guys in the eyes | 如果你愿意看着四个25岁的同性恋说 |
[08:54] | and tell them that we’re not going to see new kids on the block at the borgata,be my guest. | 我们不去赌场看新街边仔的演出 请随意 |
[08:59] | you are all contractually obligated to participate. | 你们的合同强制你们工作 |
[09:02] | yes,sir. i never liked that group. sorry. | 是的 先生 我从没喜欢过新街边仔 不好意思 |
[09:06] | jack,this isn’t fair. | Jack 这不公平 |
[09:07] | don’t take your mommy issues out on us. | 别把妈妈情结发泄在我们身上 |
[09:10] | i’m sorry,lemon, i’m just trying to get through christmas. | 对不起 Lemon 我只是想熬过圣诞节 |
[09:12] | and then what? | 然后呢? |
[09:12] | i found a nursing home off the coast of maine | 我发现缅因州的一个海上养老院 |
[09:14] | run by the same french company that oversaw napoleon’s exile. | 监督拿破仑流放的那个公司经营的 |
[09:17] | she will be treated humanely, but there will be no escape. | 她会被很仁慈的对待 但绝对逃不出去 |
[09:20] | merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[09:29] | thank you so much for carrying that. | 谢谢你帮忙搬运 |
[09:31] | i will buy you guys dinner later. | 我等会请你们吃晚饭 |
[09:33] | liz,we both have girlfriends. | Liz 我们俩都有女朋友 |
[09:37] | this is it. 4d. | 就是这 4D |
[09:39] | tracey,i am gonna need you to take a picture. | Tracy 麻烦你帮我拍张照片 |
[09:42] | you just push the little button on top. | 轻轻按一下上面的按钮 |
[09:44] | thanks a lot. i never operated a camera before. | 感激不尽 我之前从没用过相机 |
[09:47] | i’m serious. th was very helpful. | 我说真的 你帮大忙了 |
[09:50] | oh,okay. make sure you get the hug. | 好吧 一定要拍到拥抱 |
[09:55] | oh,hi. | 嗨 |
[09:57] | i brought these presents as part of the letters to santa program. | 作为”给圣诞老人的信”的一部分 我带来了这些礼物 |
[10:02] | what just happened? | 发生什么了? |
[10:03] | what’s the past tense for “scam?” | 被耍的过去式是什么? |
[10:05] | is it “scrumped?” | 是偷吃吗? |
[10:06] | liz lemon,i think you just got scrumped. | Liz Lemon 你刚被偷吃了 |
[10:10] | donaghy wants a santa costume and a mrs. claus. | Donaghy需要圣诞老人装 还要一个圣诞老太 |
[10:13] | 1,2,3,4,5. | |
[10:14] | jingle bell all the way in a one-horse open sleigh | |
[10:19] | no. alfonso,i’m on the six, you’re on the four. | 不对 Alfonso 我在第六拍上 你才到第四拍 |
[10:22] | come on, 1,2,3,4,5. | 再来 1 2 3 4 5 |
[10:27] | ah,my little elves at work. looking good,gang. looking good. | 啊 我的小精灵们都在工作啊 这不错 伙计们 真不错 |
[10:35] | you do realize we’re going into quadruple overtime. | 你知道我们要付四倍的加班费 |
[10:37] | so what? | 那又怎样? |
[10:38] | we’re giving america the perfect christmas,pete. | 我们将为国人呈现最完美的圣诞晚会 |
[10:40] | there are some kids out there who never get that. | 有的孩子根本享受不到 |
[10:43] | i know i didn’t. | 我想我以前就是的 |
[10:45] | not with colleen around. | 至少与Colleen一起过圣诞的时候 |
[10:47] | my dad was long gone. | 我父亲走的早 |
[10:48] | so every christmas, colleen would bring her friend mr. schwartz over for dinner, | 所以每到圣诞 colleen就会叫上 她的朋友schwartz先生过来吃晚饭 |
[10:52] | and she’s make me play songs on the piano, and she would sing to him. | 她让我弹钢琴 而她给他唱歌 |
[10:55] | my parents divorced when i was nine– | 我九岁的时候我爸妈就离婚了– |
[10:56] | and every year, the dreadful moment arrived, | 每年 这个可怕的时刻都会来临 |
[10:58] | when i would catch mr. schwartz caressing my mother’s bony thigh. | 我会看到schwartz 摸上我老妈的竹竿腿 |
[11:01] | and i’d say “eyes on the keys,jackie boy, keep your eyes on the keys.” | 我心里默念着 “盯着琴键 Jackie 盯着琴键吧” |
[11:05] | and they’d ask me to playwhite christmas, | 他们就叫我弹一曲白色圣诞节 |
[11:06] | and it would turn into some boozy burlesque travesty. | 然后就变成酒醉乱性的一幕戏 |
[11:10] | every time i hear that song, i get aroused. | 每次我听到这首歌 就会勃起 |
[11:13] | what is wrong with me? | 我到底怎么回事? |
[11:14] | i have to… go to the prop meeting now. | 我现在得…去开会了 |
[11:17] | she’s the reason. she’s why it happened. | 都是因为她 都是她害的 |
[11:21] | so the overtime? | 那么加班费的事呢? |
[11:23] | approved,yeah. | 批准了 没错 |
[11:26] | it’s christmas. | 是为了圣诞节 |
[11:30] | – next. – yes,finally. | – 下一位 – 好啊 终于轮到我们了 |
[11:32] | hi,i would like to speak to whoever screens the letters to santa. | 嗨 我想找筛选圣诞老人信件的人谈谈 |
[11:36] | then you better talk to that box. | 那你就跟那个信箱说吧 |
[11:39] | uh,maybe you could help me,trene. | �� 也许你能告诉我 Trene |
[11:41] | – irene. | – irene. – 我叫Irene |
[11:43] | i believe that i was the victim of a scam ock perpetrated through the mails, so– | 我相信我是一起诈骗案件的受害者 他们通过这些邮件下手 所以– |
[11:48] | there’s nothing we can do about that. | 我们无能为力 |
[11:49] | i disagree. i think there are a lot of things we could do. | 我可不这么想 我想我们能做的事多着呢 |
[11:52] | i would like to access any census information you have for this address. | 我想获得你们现有的任何 与这个地址有关的住户的资料 |
[11:55] | no. | 不行 还有 我想同送信的人谈谈 |
[11:56] | in addition,i would like to speak to the letter carrier… | 不行 还有 我想同送信的人谈谈 |
[11:58] | you know we’re closing in five minutes,right? | 我们五分钟内就关门了 好吧? |
[11:59] | – who services zip-plus-four. – never gonna happen. | – 谁负责邮编的? – 不可能 |
[12:04] | can you help me out with her? | 你能帮我跟她说一下吗? |
[12:05] | oh,really? | 哦 是吗? |
[12:07] | we’re both black, so we must know each other? | 我们都是黑人 所以我们就认识? |
[12:10] | – hey,irene! – hey,tracey. | – 嘿 irene! – 嘿 tracey |
[12:12] | – did vicky hook you up with this job? – yeah. | – 是vicky给你介绍的工作吧? – 没错 |
[12:15] | girl,you better stop. | 宝贝 你还是辞了吧 |
[12:18] | hey,you don’t know the postmaster | 你认识邮局系统的将军吗 |
[12:20] | i do,but we had a falling out over the jerry garcia stamp. | 我认识 我们因为jerry garcia 纪念邮票闹翻了 |
[12:23] | i mean,if i want to lick a hippie, i would just return joan baez’s phone calls. | 如果我要舔嬉皮士 还不如直接打电话给joan baez(女歌手) |
[12:27] | are you wearing the same clothes as yesterday? | 你的衣服跟昨天一样的? |
[12:29] | i have no choice. i can’t go home. | 我没有办法 我不能回家 |
[12:31] | oh,come on. you can go home. | 哦 得了 你当然能回家啊 |
[12:33] | no,i n’t. last night, we had… an incident. | 不行 我不能 昨晚家里发生了一件… 意外 |
[12:39] | jackie,sweetheart. | jackie 甜心 |
[12:41] | can you get this heavy wool blanket out from underneath me? | 你能把这沉重的羊毛毯子 从我身下抽出来吗? |
[12:46] | i’m sweating like a grape picker. | 我浑身是汗 跟采葡萄的人一样 |
[12:49] | come on, put me back into it… jacqueline. | 快点 帮我重新盖上… jacqueline(女人名) |
[12:56] | my other hip! | 我另一个髋关节! |
[12:58] | i think it was subconscious. i’ve had enough. | 我想是潜意识在作祟 由来已久了 |
[13:00] | 50 years of criticism and feelings of inadequacy. | 50年的受害经历和感情的不足 |
[13:03] | 50 ruined christmases. i want to be free. | 50个被毁的圣诞节 我不想这样的束缚 |
[13:05] | what are you saying? | 你在说什么啊? |
[13:06] | i can’t be alone with her. | 我不能单独和她待在一起 |
[13:07] | you see,lemon, my mother is like a virus, and my body is trying to get rid of her. | 你看 lemon 我老妈就像是病毒 我的身体在排斥她 |
[13:10] | good god,she can’t know i’m having these thoughts. | 天啊 可不能让她知道我有这样的想法 |
[13:13] | she can’t know about the eight minutes. | 可不能让她知道那八分钟的事 |
[13:14] | if she knew, she would have me arrested. she’s done it before. | 一旦她知道了 她会报警逮捕我 她以前就这么干过 |
[13:16] | hey,the candy canes are for the show. | 嘿 那些糖果是表演用的 |
[13:21] | oh,so how’d it go uptown,ms. lemon? | 哦 邮政的人怎么说 lemon小姐? |
[13:23] | i’ll tell you how it went. | 我来告诉你吧 |
[13:24] | i filed a report with the better business bureau. | 我给商业改进局写了投诉信 |
[13:26] | i’m not gonna rest until the letters to santa program is shut down. | 不等”给圣诞老人写信”的计划结束 我是不会罢休 |
[13:32] | what is wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[13:34] | you are being a real scrooge. | 你怎么这么小肚鸡肠啊 |
[13:36] | it was just two dudes,kenneth. | 他们是2个大男人 kenneth |
[13:38] | they scammed me,and now they’re selling that stuff on ebay. | 他们骗了我 现在他们把我的礼物放到网上卖 |
[13:41] | k there were no kids up there, and there definitely weren’t any hugs around here. | 那儿根本没有孩子 也根本不可能来个熊熊抱 |
[13:46] | well,if all you want is a hug from a black person… | 好吧 如果你只想得到一个黑人的熊抱… |
[13:49] | maybe you should just hostthe price is right. | 也许你该主持”合理价”节目 |
[13:51] | i don’t believe people would do that, ms. lemon. | 我不相信有人会这样做 lemon小姐 |
[13:54] | this is a religious holiday. | 这可是一个宗教节日啊 |
[13:56] | when has religion ever caused any trouble? | 宗教什么时候会给人惹过麻烦呢? |
[13:58] | kenneth,you’re naive. | kenneth 你很傻很天真 |
[14:00] | and you’re acting like a real c-word right now. | 你现在的表现就跟个贱人一样 |
[14:03] | that’s right, a cranky sue. | 没错 暴躁的人 |
[14:06] | i know in my heart that children got those presents. | 我深信一定是孩子们得到了那些礼物 |
[14:09] | they didn’t,kenneth. i’ll prove it to you. it’s dinner break. | 不是的 kenneth 我会证明给你看 到时间吃晚饭了 |
[14:13] | trac, we’re going uptown. | trac 咱们去那里 |
[14:16] | all right, i’ll call grizz and dotcom. | 没问题 我打电话叫Grizz和Dotcom |
[14:18] | i’m sure they’re not doing anything. | 我保证他们现在也是闲着的 |
[14:24] | no. doctor williams said “boundaries.” | 别接 williams医生说”工作休息要分清” |
[14:35] | mother,you shouldn’t be exerting yourself like that. | 妈妈 你不该这么勉强自己 |
[14:37] | i’m sorry that work has kept me from… | 我很抱歉 因为工作我才没有… |
[14:40] | spending more time with you. | 花时间陪陪你 |
[14:41] | what kind of time,jackie? | 多少时间 jackie? |
[14:44] | eight minutes,maybe? | 八分钟 对吧? |
[14:47] | john francis donaghy. | |
[14:49] | how could you? how could you? | 你怎么能这样? 你怎么能这样? |
[14:53] | waiting eight minutes to call 911. | 拖了八分钟才打911 |
[14:56] | i can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[14:57] | i don’t know what you’re talking about,mother. | 我不知道你在说些什么 妈妈 |
[14:58] | i’ve got to get back to work now. | 我现在要回去工作了 |
[15:00] | exhibit a! | 物证a! |
[15:03] | your cell phone bi you made a call to 911 at 8:16 a.m. | 你的电话清单上显示 你早上8:16拨打的911 |
[15:08] | exhibit b. the watch that my son gave me for christmas. | 物证 b 我儿子给我的圣诞礼物手表 |
[15:13] | not the one i wanted, by the way. | 不是我想要的 顺带一提 |
[15:15] | you had just set it before it broke,of course, | 在事故之前你刚对过时 |
[15:18] | when your car rammed into me down in florida. | 就在佛罗里达你开车撞倒我的时候 |
[15:21] | and it stopped at 8:08. | 它停在了8:08的位置 |
[15:25] | exhibit c. 16 minus eight is eight. | 物证 c 16减8等于8 |
[15:30] | numbers, unlike children, don’t lie. what kind of son– | 数学 和孩子不一样 它们不会撒谎 什么样的逆儿– |
[15:35] | what kind of mother tes her son that john kennedy died because he talked in church? | 什么母亲会骗她的儿子说肯尼迪总统 因为在教堂说话而死? |
[15:40] | or tells her son when he was voted caption of the diving team, | 或当她儿子当上潜水队长时说 |
[15:42] | “what a great way to meet guys.” | “那样能勾搭多少男人啊” |
[15:45] | or invite strange men over on christmas eve! | 还有邀请怪人来家里过圣诞守夜! |
[15:48] | don’t turn this around,jackie! | 别把矛头对向我 Jackie! |
[15:50] | don’t make this about me! | 别都推到我身上! |
[15:52] | it’s always about you. | 当然都是因为你 |
[15:54] | i am 50 years old. | 我已经50岁了 |
[15:56] | you have ruined every christmas i’ve ever had, | 你毁了我所有的圣诞节 |
[15:58] | and i’m not letting you take this one down too. | 我不会让你把这个也毁了的 |
[16:00] | you’re walking away from me! | 你敢走开! |
[16:02] | more snow machines! | 多开几台造雪机! |
[16:08] | see,kenneth, those drawings are a clue that children live here. | 瞧 kenneth 那些画就代表着这家里住有孩子 |
[16:12] | or basquiat. | 或者住着涂鸦的艺术家 |
[16:14] | and this bare door is a scam door. | 而这扇光秃秃的门里住的就是骗子 |
[16:17] | no,children live here. i know it. | 不 这里住有孩子的 我知道的 |
[16:21] | get ready to have your little bubble burst. | 准备着让你那小幻想破灭吧 |
[16:23] | come on,christmas. come on,christmas. | 来吧 圣诞节 来吧 圣诞节 |
[16:27] | hello? | 你好? |
[16:30] | oh,my gosh. are you deshante and marcus? | 哦 天啊 你们就是Deshante和Marcus? |
[16:34] | and you got the presents? there are presents under the tree? | 你们拿到礼物了吗? 树下堆有礼物吗? |
[16:37] | i did that. i got that stuff for you. | 是我做的 礼物是我给你们的 |
[16:40] | i’m the one who made christmas happen. | 是我让圣诞节愿望实现的 |
[16:42] | what about santa? | 那圣诞老人呢? |
[16:44] | daddy,she said there’s no santa claus. | 老爸 她刚说没有圣诞老人 |
[16:48] | what is wrong with you? | 你有病啊? |
[16:49] | no,i’m– i did a good thing.i got a letter from– | 不是的 我– 我做了件好事 我拿到一封信– |
[16:51] | yeah,the letter that said “dear santa,” not “dear lonely white lady.” | 没错 那封信是写给 “亲爱的圣诞老人” 而不是”亲爱的白人老姑婆女士” |
[16:55] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:56] | could i offer you tickets to a live christmas special in the tradition of andy williams? | 我给你们去看安迪.威廉姆斯传统的 圣诞节现场特别节目好吗? |
[17:03] | okay,you were right. so yeah,you were right. | 好吧 你说的没错 你说的没错 |
[17:12] | – do you know your mother is here? – i don’t care. | – 你知道你妈妈也在这吗? – 我才不管了呢 |
[17:14] | i’m trying to produce a christmas special that makes it’s a wonderful life look likepulp fiction. | 我试着准备一场圣诞节晚会 让生活美好的跟低俗小说的描写一样 |
[17:18] | where the hell is mrs. claus? | 圣诞老太太哪儿去了? |
[17:19] | you can’t do christmas eve without her. | 没有她你们怎么弄圣诞晚会 |
[17:21] | what is wrong with you people? | 你们大家怎么回事? |
[17:22] | we’re on in 30 seconds. | 我们半分钟后开始 |
[17:24] | how couldn’t you have mrs. claus? | 没有圣诞老太太 你们要怎么办? |
[17:25] | i didn’t realize you were serious about that,so i cut it. | 我不知道你是说真的 所以我砍了 |
[17:28] | you can’t cut mrs. claus. | 你们不能砍了圣诞老太太 |
[17:29] | everyone knows that on christmas eve, | 人人都知道在圣诞夜 |
[17:31] | mrs.claus hangs your stockings, then puts out food for santa. | 圣诞老太太帮你把长袜挂起来 给圣诞老人做吃的 |
[17:34] | then you sings songs around the piano until she tucks you in. | 你坐在钢琴旁边唱歌 直到她给你盖被子 |
[17:37] | did your mother not do tt? | 你的妈妈没这样做过么? |
[17:39] | that’s not a thing,jack. | 这不算什么传统 Jack |
[17:42] | yes,it is. no. | 就是个传统 不是的 |
[17:44] | mrs.claus must have been something special that colleen did. | 圣诞老太太一定是 colleen为你做的特别节目 |
[17:47] | probably to make up for the fact that your dad wasn’t around. | 可能只是为了弥补 你父亲不在身边的遗憾 |
[17:49] | no,christmas in the donaghy house was awful. | 不 donaghy家的圣诞节糟糕透了 |
[17:51] | have i not told you about my mom’s yuletide boyfriend? | 我没跟你提过我老妈的圣诞男友吗? |
[17:54] | good old frederick august otto schwartz e third? | 老当益壮的Frederick August Otto Schwartz三世? |
[17:58] | f.a.o.schwartz? like the toy store? | f.a.o.schwartz? 开玩具店的? |
[18:00] | his family owned some toy stores,yes. so what? | 他的家族开了几家玩具店 没错 怎么了? |
[18:04] | jack,i think your mother put out on christmas to get you kids presents. | jack 我想你妈妈在圣诞节与富人约会 是为了给你们礼物 |
[18:08] | she did it for you. | 她做这些都是为了你们 |
[18:09] | not possible. she didn’t do anything for us. | 不可能 她从未为我们做过什么 |
[18:12] | well,i know you guys were pretty poor. | 我知道你们家是很穷的 |
[18:14] | did you have a lot of presents? | 但你们不是收到很多礼物吗? |
[18:17] | you couldn’t even see the tree. | 多到看不见圣诞树了 |
[18:19] | in 5,4,3… | 倒数 5 4 3… |
[18:23] | our first guest has sung with everyone from paul anka to crocodile dundee. | 我们第一位嘉宾曾与很多人合唱 无论是paul anka还是鳄鱼邓迪 |
[18:28] | cross to piano. | 钢琴伴奏 |
[18:30] | ladies and gentlemen, jenna maroney! | 女士们先生们 有请jenna maroney! |
[18:37] | * chestnuts roasting on an open fire * | * 篝火上烤着栗子 * |
[18:43] | * jack frost nipping ayour nose * | * 冰霜正刺骨地吹向你们的鼻子 * |
[18:49] | * yuletide carols being sung by the choir * | * 唱诗班正在唱着圣诞颂歌 * |
[18:54] | * and folks dressed up like eskimos * | * 人们打扮地就像是爱斯基摩人 * |
[18:59] | * everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe * | * 人人都知道火鸡和槲寄生 * |
[19:06] | liz lemon, i know you’re gonna be all alone on christmas day. | liz lemon 我知道你一个人过圣诞节 |
[19:10] | so if you like, you can spend it with the jordans. | 如果你愿意 你可以和我们Jordan家一起过 |
[19:13] | i’d love to,tracey. | 我很乐意 Tracey |
[19:14] | good,we’ll be over at 2:00. | 很好 我们2:00就会结束 |
[19:16] | my kids have a peanut allergy, but dogs only eat steak. | 我的孩子们对花生过敏 狗狗们只吃牛排 |
[19:22] | okay. | 好吧 |
[19:24] | * they know that santa’s on his way…* | * 他们知道圣诞老人 已经在来的路上…* |
[19:34] | what on earth is the matter with you? | 你到底怎么回事? |
[19:36] | i love you,mother, and i don’t want you to die. | 我爱你 妈妈 我不想你死 |
[19:39] | i’m never going to,jackie. | 我不会的 Jackie |
[19:42] | * to see if reindeer really know how to fly * | * 想去看清楚驯鹿是否知道怎么飞翔* |
[19:55] | * and so i’m offering this simple phrase * | * 我奉上简单的祝福 * |
[20:04] | * to kids k from 1 to 92 * | * 从1岁到92岁的孩子 * |
[20:13] | * although it’s been said many times many ways * | * 尽管说了很多次 用了很多种方式 * |
[20:21] | * merry christmas * | * 圣诞快乐 * |
[20:25] | * merry christmas * | * 圣诞快乐 * |
[20:29] | * merry christmas * | * 圣诞快乐 * |
[20:33] | * to you * | * 祝你们圣诞快乐* 你跑调了 Jackie |