时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh,miss lemon, you have several messages. | 哦 Lemon小姐 有你几个留言 |
[00:08] | Let’s see,that company running the bike tour in south carolina says,”no singles.” | 南卡罗莱纳单车之旅公司说 单身免入 |
[00:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:13] | Uh,your credit card called. | 信用卡公司来电 |
[00:14] | They wanna make sure you’re the one buying cream soda in bulk. | 确认你是否批量购买香草汽水 |
[00:16] | I sure am. | 当然是啊 |
[00:17] | And your landlord called. | 还有 你的房东说 |
[00:19] | And he said it is not the toilet,it’s you. | 不是马桶的原因 是你自己 |
[00:21] | That’s his opinion. | 一厢情愿的想法 |
[00:22] | Oh,and jean from your high school reunion committee called. | 还有 你高中聚会委员会的Jean打来 |
[00:25] | They want to know if you’re coming this weekend. | 想知道你这周末去不去 |
[00:27] | No. No way. | 不去 不可能 |
[00:28] | Oh,you have to go. My high school reunion was so much fun. | 哦 你一定要去 我的高中同学聚会太有趣了 |
[00:32] | Hey there,michael. | 你好啊 Michael |
[00:34] | Oh,my god,phil barror. | 哦 天哪 Phil Barror |
[00:37] | Hello,teniqua. | 你好 Teniqua |
[00:41] | You gotta go to your reunion. | 你得去参加同学聚会 |
[00:43] | You get to get back at everybody who ever messed with you. | 你要去报复那些整过你的人 |
[00:46] | you said i’d never amount to anything! | 你说我会一事无成! |
[00:48] | Look at me now! Look at this necklace! | 看看我现在怎么样! 看看这条项链! |
[00:50] | Sir,this is a school for deaf girls. | 先生 这是聋人女校 |
[00:53] | And i definitely would have gone to my reunion. | 我很愿意去参加我的同学聚会 |
[00:55] | But the boat i was educated on sank. | 但用来当我们教室的船沉了 |
[00:57] | Well,i wouldn’t have fun, so i’m not going. | 呃…我去也没什么意思 我就不去了 |
[01:02] | Kathy… Over here. Kathy. | Kathy… 看这里 Kathy |
[01:06] | We shouldn’t have to go through this,sir. | 我们不需要经历这些的 先生 |
[01:08] | You are doing the job of the ceo. | 你干的是CEO的活 |
[01:10] | It should beyou on the cover of the quarterly report. | 季度报告的封面应该是你 |
[01:12] | It will be. If kathy’s father ever comes out of his coma. | 会是的 只要Kathy的爸爸醒过来 |
[01:15] | Until then,the board has put her in charge, and we need to respect that. | 在那之前 董事会叫她管事 我们要尊重这点 |
[01:17] | What if something happened to her? Something bad! | 她要是出了什么事呢? 不好的事! |
[01:20] | Then we would have a secret that bound us together. | 我们俩之间就有不可告人的小秘密了 |
[01:23] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么? |
[01:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:29] | Either a weather event is approaching, or… | 要么就是要变天 要么… |
[01:36] | Get me jack donaghy. | 把Jack Donaghy叫来 |
[01:54] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode05 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[02:08] | How come there ain’t no puerto ricans onstar trek? | <星际迷航>里怎么会没有波多黎各人? |
[02:11] | They got every rac and life-form in the galaxy, except for puerto ricans. | 他们演遍了银河系里所有的人种和生物 就是没有波多黎各人 |
[02:16] | What’s up with that? | 这算个什么事啊? |
[02:22] | What is this, the local? | 这算什么 地方台吗? |
[02:29] | He woke up! Geiss woke up. | 他醒了! Geiss醒了! |
[02:32] | – What? – Yes! | – 真的? – 没错! |
[02:37] | What’s that flavor? | 这是什么味道? |
[02:38] | It’s dove age-fighting acne cream. | 是多芬的抗衰粉刺霜 |
[02:41] | Geiss is awake? You’re gonna be ceo. | Geiss醒了? 你要当CEO了! |
[02:44] | Yes! I was the first person he called. | 没错 他第一个找的人就是我 |
[02:46] | Well,his french-canadian mistress,and then me. | 好吧 先是他的法语加拿大情妇 然后是我 |
[02:49] | I’m meeting him in one hour on the edison terrace. | 我们一小时后在爱迪逊街见面 |
[02:52] | I did it,lemon. I got the brass ring. | 我做到了 Lemon 我抓住了千载难逢的机会 |
[02:55] | And i couldn’t have done it without… | 让我得到这一切的… |
[02:58] | My lucky coin. | 就是我的幸运铜板 |
[03:00] | Well… I’m happy for you. | 呃…真为你感到高兴 |
[03:02] | You’re having your reunion this weekend? | 你这周末有同学聚会? |
[03:04] | I wish i had a princeton reunion right now. | 我真希望现在就有普林斯顿的聚会 |
[03:07] | Wipe that smug smile off michelle obama’s face. | 不让奥巴马老婆再自鸣得意 |
[03:09] | Am i the only person around here that doesn’t like reunions? | 我是这唯一不喜欢同学聚会的人吗? |
[03:12] | Don’t tell me you’re not gonna go. | 别告诉我你不打算去 |
[03:13] | This may come as some surprise to you,jack, but i was kind of a lonely nerd in high school. | 说出来会让你大吃一惊 Jack 我高中时就是个孤独的可怜虫 |
[03:17] | And if i rember correctly, you were a good deal more… | 如果我没记错 你比现在更… |
[03:20] | Yeah,it was hell for me. | 没错 简直是人间炼狱… |
[03:21] | I just wanted to be left alone, but i guess every high school has people like kelsey winthrop. | 我就想一个人好好待着 但大概每个高中都有Kelsey Winthrop |
[03:25] | Hey,liz, how’s the telescope? | – 嗨 Liz 那望远镜怎么样? |
[03:32] | Ugh,the only people that are gonna go to this thing are people like her and her upid friends. | 想去聚会的人都是像 她和她蠢蛋朋友那样的 |
[03:35] | The cool,pretty crowd. | 帅哥靓妹一族 |
[03:37] | Well,that’s you now,lemon. | 你现在就是这样的 Lemon |
[03:39] | You run a hit tv show, you have very impressive friends. | 你有个很火的电视节目 还有令人瞩目的朋友 |
[03:42] | You found a hairstyle that works for you, so long as it’s not too humid. | 只要气候干燥 你的发型就和适合你 |
[03:45] | And you’re telling me that you don’t have the confidence to face a bunch of whittling, | 你难道还没信心去面对一群 渺小 聒噪 |
[03:48] | Jug-blowing, ihop monkeys? | 手舞足蹈的猴崽子吗? |
[03:51] | Jack,it’s a suburb of philadelphia. | Jack 我母校在费城郊区 |
[03:52] | Lemon,you will go and show that kelsey winthrop | Lemon 你要去告诉Kelsey |
[03:55] | That the ugly duckling has turned into a vaguely ethnic swan. | 丑小鸭已经…几乎成丑天鹅了 |
[04:00] | No,i’m not going. I’d never get a rental car now anyway. | 不行 我不去 反正我也租不到车 |
[04:04] | Well,then, take the ge jet. The ceo insists. | 那就做公司的喷气飞机去 CEO的执意要求 |
[04:08] | They have popcorn on the plane. | 飞机上有爆米花 |
[04:10] | I want to go to there. | 我去! |
[04:18] | Mr.geiss,it is very good to see you up and about,sir. | Geiss先生 看到您下床走动 真是非常高兴 |
[04:23] | Yes, jackieoy, i think you know why you’re here. Congratulations. | 是啊 Jackie宝 你应该知道来这的原因 恭喜你 |
[04:28] | You are the first to know, officially, that i’m staying on as ceo. | 你是第一个被正式通知的 我要继续留任CEO |
[04:35] | I’m sorry, what did you say? | 不好意思 你说什么? |
[04:36] | A beam of energy came and spoke to me during my coma. | 我昏迷的时候感受到一股力量的召唤 |
[04:40] | Oh,no,no,no. | 不会吧 |
[04:40] | I don’t know what it was. It could have been an alien. | 我不知道是怎么回事 可能是外星人 |
[04:44] | Maybe it was god. Maybe it was an unborn aztec king. | 可能是上帝 或未出生的阿兹特克国王 (墨西哥古代人所创造的印第安文明) |
[04:47] | But it told me my work here is not yet done. | 它告诉我 我的工作还没有完成 |
[04:51] | Oh,it’s done. I think it’s done. | 哦 完成了 绝对完成了 |
[04:52] | You’re still my choice to take over when i die, if that everven happens. | 我死以后你仍旧是接班人 谁知道我什么时候死 |
[05:07] | Tray,why are you in your angry chair? | Tray 你为什么坐在生气椅上? |
[05:09] | Because kenneth got a bigger laugh in the elevator than me today. | 因为Kenneth在电梯里 比我还要搞笑 |
[05:12] | And where we you two? | 你们俩在哪? |
[05:14] | Your job is to protect me from embarrassment. | 你们的工作就是让我免受尴尬 |
[05:16] | Grizz had to go to the optometrist. | Grizz去看验光师了 |
[05:18] | Making up words won’t save you. | 编造新词救不了你们 |
[05:20] | Okay,we’re getting on the elevator with kenneth, and you’re going to laugh at my jokes. | 好吧 我们和Kenneth一起进电梯 你们要笑我说的笑话 |
[05:29] | I’m so glad i found you. | 幸好找到你了 |
[05:31] | There’s been a change of plans. Geiss is staying on as ceo. | 计划有变 Geiss要留任CEO |
[05:33] | – What? – A beam of energy told him to. | – 什么? – 被神秘力量召唤了 |
[05:37] | That’s fun,right? | 很搞笑 对吧? |
[05:38] | And instead of running everything, i’m going back to my old job. | 我管不了公司了 我要回去坐老位置 |
[05:41] | So the standards department is telling me you can only say “cat anus” twice during the show, | 标准部告诉我 你每次节目中 只能说两遍”猫肛门” |
[05:45] | But i’m gonna fight for you. You can say it three times. | 但我要为你争取 你可以说三次 |
[05:47] | Cat anus,cat anus,cat anus! | 猫肛门 猫肛门 猫肛门! |
[05:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:50] | I have to be. What are my other options? | 只能这样 我有其它选择吗? |
[05:52] | Cry? Wallow? | 大哭? 打滚? |
[05:54] | If i do that, geiss and the beam win. | 那样的话 Geiss和神秘力量就赢了 |
[05:56] | If i control my feelings, i win. | 我要是控制住自己的感情 我就赢了 |
[06:00] | Jeez,jack,tough year. First william f. Buckley dies, now this. | (著名专栏作家 中情局特工 美国现代保守派运动之父) 上帝啊 Jack 这真是难熬的一年 先是威廉・巴克利去世 然后又是这事 |
[06:04] | Next stop impotence,right? | 再这样你就变无能了吧 |
[06:10] | So since we don’t have the jet,i guess– | 既然我们现在没有私人飞机了 那我就… |
[06:12] | no,no,you’re still going to your reunion. | 不会 你仍然要去同学聚会 |
[06:13] | Nothing changes, i rented a jet, and i’ll drop you off on my way to miami. | 没有变化 我租了个飞机 我去迈阿密时顺带稍上你 |
[06:16] | Why are you going to miami? | 你去迈阿密干嘛? |
[06:18] | Why does anybody go to miami? | 别人都去迈阿密干嘛? |
[06:19] | Ass and the burgeoning art scene. | 美臀和新兴艺术 |
[06:22] | I gotta blow off some steam. | 我要去花掉过剩的精力 |
[06:23] | Come on,let’s go have some fun. | 来吧 我们一起找点乐子 |
[06:30] | I’m sorry you’re stuck in white haven. | 很遗憾你被困在白港了 |
[06:33] | Boy,it was something landing in this storm,huh? | 天哪 竟然能在暴风雪里降落 |
[06:36] | Listen,about some of th that i said… | 听着 我之前说的一些东西… |
[06:39] | One time i laughed at a blind guy eating spaghetti! | 有一次我嘲笑一个盲人吃意大利面! |
[06:41] | Sometimes i pee in the shower if i’m really tired! | 我累的时候淋浴会直接小便! |
[06:44] | I saw my grandparents making love once, and i didn’t leave right away! | 有一次我看见祖父母做爱 我没有马上走开! |
[06:50] | He didn’t give it to me. | 他没给我这个位置 |
[06:52] | All that work, all that sacrifice. Why did i bother? | 费心的做了这么多 牺牲了这么多 我是何苦呢? |
[06:54] | I know,but remember, don’t let him win. Cat anus. | 我理解 但记住 别让他赢了 猫肛门 |
[06:58] | – I don’t know who i am. – Jack… | – 我都不知道自己是谁 |
[07:00] | I don’t knowwherei am. | 我不知道自己身处何方 |
[07:01] | I know it’s not miami, but you can blow off steam here. | 虽然这不是迈阿密 但也可以让你精疲力尽 |
[07:04] | We have a lovely n.c.wyeth museum. | 我们有可爱的惠氏博物馆 |
[07:07] | Actually,some meth addicts burned that place down last august. | 事实上 一些瘾君子去年夏天把那烧了 |
[07:09] | Well,there are excellent restaurants down on cabot street. | Cabot大街上有不少超赞的餐厅 |
[07:13] | Uh,the vietnamese immigrants took over all of those places. | 越南移民占据了那些地方 |
[07:16] | I wouldn’t recommend going to little hanoi after dark unless you’re wearing a khan dong. | 我不建议你们天黑以后去小河内 除非你带着斗笠 |
[07:20] | Why don’t you just direct me to the bar? | 那不如你直接带我去酒吧好了? |
[07:22] | I’m sorry,sir, no bars here. | 不好意思 先生 这没有酒吧 |
[07:24] | We’ve been a dry county since 1880. | 这个县从1880年起就禁酒了 |
[07:26] | It’s the one tradition that remains. | 这是一个仍旧保留的传统 |
[07:29] | But do you like methodist churches full of vietnamese? | 你喜欢充满越南人的教会吗? |
[07:32] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[07:37] | Hey,elevator, what’s this? | 嗨 电梯男 这是什么? |
[07:40] | A ghetto mating call. | 贫民区的交配信号 |
[07:51] | Wow,i didn’t get the memo. | 哇 我没拿到备忘录 |
[07:57] | Jeesh,buy a guy a drink first. | 上帝 先买杯酒再勾引我啊 |
[08:02] | This place is bigger than my apartment. | 这地方比我的房子都大 |
[08:25] | – A manhattan,please. – Sure. What kind of bourbon? | – 一杯曼哈顿 谢谢 – 好的 要勾兑什么波本酒? |
[08:28] | A white wine spritzer, please. | 一杯白葡萄汽酒 谢谢 |
[08:36] | Kelsey winthrop. | |
[08:40] | I think danvers has a bar. | 丹弗斯好像有个酒吧 |
[08:42] | To get there, you just go straight down ngo dinh diem boulevard | 从Ngo Dinh Diem大街直走 |
[08:45] | until you see a sign that says “detour.” | 看到”岔路”的牌子 |
[08:47] | Now ignore that. It’s a trap. | 忽略它 耍你玩的 |
[08:49] | And then you want to get on routeine going west about 30 miles. | 向西走30英里 |
[08:53] | Does the reunion have a bar? | 聚会上有吧台吗? |
[09:00] | Kelsey? It’s liz lemon. | Kelsey? 我是Liz Lemon |
[09:03] | – Oh,my god! – Yeah. Surprising. | – 噢 上帝 – 是啊 很惊讶吧 |
[09:06] | But coon,and then flap,flap,flap– butterfly. | 你知道 茧 变变变…就成蝶了 |
[09:10] | Wow,i did not think you’d come. | 哇 我没想到你会来 |
[09:13] | Well,i almost didn’t. | 其实我差点就没来 |
[09:15] | I was in manhattan, working in the fast lane– | 我在曼哈顿 加班加点的工作 |
[09:18] | You made life a living hell for everyone here! | 你让这的每个人都生不如死! |
[09:21] | You would have to come to the reunion and make us go through it all again. | 你就是来参加聚会 让每个人都重新体验一次 |
[09:24] | What? | 什么? 我一直友好对你 就怕得罪你 |
[09:25] | You know, i tried to befriend you just so you’d leave me alone. | 什么? 我一直友好对你 就怕得罪你 |
[09:29] | Hey,liz, how’s the telescope? | 嗨 Liz 那个望远镜怎么样? |
[09:31] | I don’t know,kelsey. How’s your mom’s pill addiction? | 说不好 Kelsey 你老妈的药瘾好了没? |
[09:35] | What are you talking about? I was a nerd. | 你说什么呢? 我是个书呆子 |
[09:37] | You were a bully! We were all afraid of you. | 你是个恶霸! 我们都很害怕你 |
[09:40] | We called you the white haven witch. | 我们叫你白港巫婆 |
[09:42] | – Lemon? – Oh,erin,no! | – 哦 Erin 别! |
[09:45] | Don’t sink to her level. | 别没落到和她一般见识 |
[09:47] | This is a beauty mark. | 这是个美人痣 |
[09:49] | But you thought it was funny to say that god pooped on me. | 但你搞笑说 这是上帝在我脸上的一坨大便 |
[09:51] | I didn’t think anybody was listening to me. | 那是因为我觉得没人听我说话 |
[09:54] | I was a nobody. You were homecoming queen. | 我那么微不足道 你是返校女王 |
[09:56] | I have hadyears of therapy– | 我治疗了几年… |
[09:59] | kel– kels, your facial tic. | 你又面部痉挛了 |
[10:03] | You brought it back! You happy? | 你让噩梦重演了! 爽了? |
[10:06] | And i still got the mulch business. | 我还做土壤覆盖物业务 |
[10:08] | It’s hard work, but i’m outside all day, and i don’t answer to anyone. | 很艰难的工作 但我整体都在外面 我自己做老板 |
[10:14] | – Excuse me, can i ask you a question? – Sure. | – 打扰一下 我能问个问题吗? – 当然 |
[10:17] | Are you happy? | 你幸福吗? |
[10:18] | Well,i got a boat, good friends,and a trampoline. You tell me. | 我有船 好朋友 还有蹦床 你觉得呢? |
[10:22] | That’s the life,right? | 这不就是生活吗? |
[10:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[10:26] | I’m getting drunk. Lemon,would you buy my mulch? | 我在买醉 你会买我的土壤覆盖物吗? |
[10:29] | I don’t know,jack. I just found out that i was a jerk in high school. | 我不知道 Jack 我刚发觉自己在高中就是个混蛋 |
[10:33] | Yeah,turns out i’m not the lovable nerd. | 没错 原来我不是人见人爱的书呆子 |
[10:35] | I was the bully you hate. | 我是你最恨的恶霸 |
[10:37] | This is mostly spit. | 这简直是吐沫 |
[10:40] | Hello,elizabeth. It’s rob sussman. | 你好 Elizabeth 我是Rob Sussman |
[10:43] | Still think i am “gayer than the volleyball scene intop gun”? | 还觉得我比<壮志凌云>排球场景里 家伙都要同志吗? |
[10:46] | No,we– we were friends. | 不是 我…我们是朋友 |
[10:48] | No,i just said that stuff to try to make it okay for you to come out. | 这样会让你容易出柜 |
[10:51] | Come out of what? | 出什么出? |
[10:53] | I’d like you to meet mywife, with whom i’ve raised three beautiful dogs. | 我想让你见见我的妻子 我们一起养了三只漂亮的狗狗 |
[10:58] | Oh,boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[10:58] | I cannot deal right now. | 我跟你没话好说了 |
[11:00] | I’m so mad, all i can do is dance. | 我要气爆了 只能去跳舞来发泄了 |
[11:05] | Ugh,even rob sussman hated me? | 连Rob Sussman都恨我? |
[11:08] | He was the first gay guy i ever kissed. | 他是我亲过的第一个基佬呢 |
[11:10] | What is wrong with these people? | 这些人到底怎么回事? |
[11:12] | Nothing. They’re good americans. | 他们没什么 都是些善良的美国人 |
[11:14] | Hey,lemon,check this out. I just made it up. | 嘿 Lemon 听这个 我刚想出来的 |
[11:16] | The three bs: beers,boats,and buds. | 有3个B: 啤酒 游船还有弟兄们 |
[11:19] | Doesn’t that sound great? | 听上去是不是很秒? |
[11:21] | – Are you having a stroke? – No. | – 你抽风了? – 不是 |
[11:23] | No,all my life i thought i made good choices, but am i happy? | 不 我这一生里该做的事没选错 但我开心吗? |
[11:26] | These people are happy. | 这些人他们很开心 |
[11:28] | I envy them. I wish i was one of them. | 我嫉妒他们 我希望自己也是其中一员 |
[11:32] | Larry? Larry braverman? | |
[11:36] | Yes. I am larry braverman. | 没错 我是Larry Braverman |
[11:45] | Larry braverman. | |
[11:47] | No one has seen you since what… Graduation. | 自从… 毕业后就没人见过你了 |
[11:50] | Man,you are still,like, the coolest guy ever. | 老兄 你还是那么的…无敌有型啊 |
[11:52] | Hey,you still got that old camaro? | 嘿 你那辆老雪佛兰还在吗? |
[11:54] | – No,no,it finally broke down. – Oh,man… | – 不 不在了 后来终于散架了 – 哦 哥们儿… |
[11:57] | Yeah,from havg too much sex in it! | 是啊 因为在里面嘿咻太多回了! |
[11:59] | Oh,you bro! That’s awesome. | 嘿 有你的! 够NB! |
[12:02] | Hey,let’s go out in the parking lot and do donuts! | 嘿 我们去停车场玩汽车兜圈吧! |
[12:05] | You know,just like in the old days. Yeah. | 就像以前玩的那样 对吧 |
[12:07] | – Let’s do it. – Yeah. | – 咱走吧 – 对啊 |
[12:08] | Come on. Come on. | 快来 快来 |
[12:10] | Let’s do some donuts. | 让咱来开车兜圈玩 |
[12:12] | How is this working? You are 12 years older than everybody here. | 这是咋整的? 你比这儿的人都大上一轮 |
[12:15] | – Lemon,rich 50 is middle-class 38,okay? – Jack… | – 多金50岁等于中产38岁 知道不? |
[12:18] | No,no,i don’t want to be jack donaghy anymore. | 不 不 我不想再当Jack Donaghy了 |
[12:20] | I’m larry now. That’s one thing that don geiss can’t take away from me. | 我现在是Larry了 Don Geiss没法把这个也夺走 |
[12:23] | Now,are you gonna be leaving soon? | 现在 你会很快闪人吗? |
[12:24] | ‘Cause you’re kinda harshin’ everybody’s buzz around here. | 因为你在这儿搞得大家都很不爽 |
[12:26] | No,i’m not gonna leave. | 不 我不会走的 |
[12:28] | Sure,i said some dumb things in high school, but i have changed. | 没错 我在高中说了些蠢话 但我已经洗心革面了 |
[12:31] | I’m gonna turn this thing around,jack. | 我会改写一切的 Jack |
[12:33] | Show everybody the good, kind person i’ve become. | 给他们看看我成了 怎样一个友善的好人 |
[12:36] | – Go home,lemon! – No way,new friend. | – 回家去吧 Lemon! – 我不会走的 新朋友 |
[12:41] | Jenna,we’re the most important people here,right? | Jenna 这儿的头牌是我们 没错吧? |
[12:44] | Well,of course,tracy. We’re actors. | 当然了 Tracy 我们是演员 |
[12:46] | If we didn’t exist,how would people know who to vote for? | 没了我们 人们怎么知道去投票给谁? |
[12:48] | And people around here shouldn’t take attention from us,should they? | 我们边上的人不该不关注我们 对不? |
[12:51] | No. Never. Attention is what gives us power. | 当然 绝对不行 他们的关注赐予了我们力量 |
[12:54] | If someone threatens that, you have to put a stop to it. | 如果有人抢你风头 你必需予以阻止 |
[12:56] | Wait,who are you worried about? | 慢着 你在紧张谁? |
[12:58] | Is it allison from wardrobe’s baby? | 服装负责人的宝宝Allison吗? |
[13:00] | What is up with that thing? | 搞什么飞机啊? |
[13:01] | So she can put her feet in her mouth. So c i. | 她能把脚放到嘴里是吧 我也行啊 |
[13:04] | It’s not the baby. It’s kenneth. | 不是那个宝宝 是Kenneth |
[13:07] | Kenneth? Are you crazy? | Kenneth? 你吃错药啦? |
[13:10] | Come on. He knows his place. And he worships us. | 拜托 他熟悉这里 而且他崇拜我们 |
[13:14] | Yeah… He does. | 没错… 那倒是 |
[13:15] | Come on,you know we’re the big dogs around here. | 好啦 你知道这儿谁是大人物的 |
[13:18] | Hey,let’s go throw a tantrum about the air-conditioning. | 嘿 咱去抱怨下空调的事儿吧 |
[13:22] | That sounds really nice. | 听上去真不错 |
[13:26] | Lemon! | |
[13:30] | Larry? Larry… | |
[13:33] | It’s me,jessica. | 是我 Jessica |
[13:35] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你来了 |
[13:37] | You never answered my letters. | 你从没回过我的信 |
[13:39] | I– i didn’t know what to say… | 我… 不知道说什么好 |
[13:41] | Because of,you know… The things. | 因为 你知道的… 我们那些事儿 |
[13:46] | I hate the way we ended,larry. | 我讨厌我们就那样结束了 Larry |
[13:47] | I am so,so sorry for what happened. | 对于发生的一切 我是真的很遗憾 |
[13:50] | I forgive you… Jessica. | 我原谅你… Jessica |
[13:54] | Really?Even for– | 真的? 即便我… |
[13:56] | especially for that. | 尤其原谅你那事儿 |
[14:00] | Say what you said to me that night at the lake. | 那夜湖边上的话 再说一次 |
[14:05] | No. | 不行 |
[14:15] | Guys?I just want to say i’m so,so sorry if i ever made you– | 大家伙儿 我只想说我是真的很抱歉 如果我让你们– |
[14:19] | really,liz? 20 years too late and way too little. | 是吗 Liz? 晚了20年 说的还不咋滴 |
[14:23] | – Ooh,hello. – Would you please leave us alone. | – 喔 哈罗 – 不要烦我们好吗? |
[14:25] | ‘Cause you know what, we’re trying to have fun tonight. | 知道为啥 因为我们想今晚乐一乐 |
[14:27] | That’s my point. I’ve changed. New lizisfun. | 我也这么想的 我变了 新的Liz很逗乐的 |
[14:31] | I don’t ruin parties. I get ’em going. | 我不会搅黄派对 我让它们更加high |
[14:34] | Look,let’s all do the diane. | 看呀 大家一起来学Diane跳 |
[14:42] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊! |
[14:45] | Diane? | |
[14:54] | Could you hit four, please? | 按下4楼好吗? |
[14:58] | Next stop,kansas city. | 下一站 堪萨斯城 |
[15:03] | Oh,you are so funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[15:07] | They should put you on the show. | 他们应该让你上节目 |
[15:11] | * Did you ever know that you’re my hero * | * 知道你是我的英雄吗 * |
[15:17] | * and everything i would like to be-e * | * 你是我的方向 * |
[15:22] | singing in the elevator. | 在电梯里唱歌 |
[15:24] | It’s like a road trip to the sky! | 就像是开往天空的旅程! |
[15:26] | * 99 bottles of beer on the wall * | * 墙上有99瓶啤酒 * |
[15:28] | * 99 bottles of beer * | * 99瓶啤酒 * |
[15:29] | * you take one down Pass it around * | * 拿下一瓶 递给别人 * |
[15:31] | * 98 bottles of beer on the wall * | * 墙上就剩98瓶了 * |
[15:35] | kenneth is a monster! | Kenneth是个怪物! |
[15:37] | We have to stop him! | 我们得阻止他! |
[15:42] | I want you all to know how happy i am right now. | 我想让你们知道 我现在有多开心 |
[15:45] | Being here with you people has helped me more than you can know. | 跟你们在一起 可是帮了我天大的忙了 |
[15:49] | To us! | 敬我们! |
[15:51] | Oh,man,look at us! | 老天 看看我们! |
[15:52] | It’s just like we’re back in high school,right? | 就像又回到了高中时代 没错吧? |
[15:54] | You know what was always my favorite thing? | 知道我最喜欢什么吗? |
[15:57] | Seven minutes in heaven. | (随机选2人 去隐秘地方接吻拥抱或XXOO) 激情7分钟 |
[15:59] | You always got the bottle to land on me. | 你总是转到我 |
[16:01] | Think you still have the touch? | 觉得你还有那手感吗? |
[16:03] | – Oh,yeah. – Do it! Come on! | – 当然 – 来呀! 快来! |
[16:05] | Come on,braverman! | 来吧 Braverman! |
[16:07] | Do it,do it,do it… | 转吧 转吧 转吧… |
[16:10] | – What are we all doing? – Boo! | – 在干嘛呢? – 靠! |
[16:17] | Just to be clear, we’re not making out. | 先讲明 我们不是在亲热 |
[16:19] | That would be social suicide. | 不然就没脸见人了 |
[16:21] | Like i even want to be here in this closett this reunion. | 搞得好像是我想来参加聚会 想给关在这房间里一样 |
[16:24] | It’s a nightmare. | 真是场噩梦 |
[16:25] | A nightmare for whom, lemon? | 谁给你的噩梦 Lemon? |
[16:26] | If these jagweeds don’t want to get to know the nice new me, | 如果这些死混球不想认识 现在这个新Lemon的话 |
[16:29] | Then screw them and their rapidly yellowing teeth. | 那就滚他们的蛋吧 还有他们那口发黑的烂牙 |
[16:32] | Wow,lemon,you really haven’t changed,have you? | 哇哦 Lemon 你根本没变过 对不? |
[16:34] | Excuse me? | 说什么? 我跟你说Geiss飞了我CEO职位时 你什么反应? |
[16:35] | What happened when i told you geiss had screwed me over for the ceo job? | 说什么? 我跟你说Geiss飞了我CEO职位时 你什么反应? |
[16:38] | Did you offer your help as a friend? | 你有像个朋友那样伸出援手吗? |
[16:39] | Or did you make some joke about me being impotent? | 还是你开了我无能的玩笑? |
[16:41] | Jeez,that was,like, eight hours ago. | 老天 那是多久 8小时前的事了吧 |
[16:43] | I was just,i don’t know, cutting the tension. | 我也许只是打破僵局 |
[16:45] | Or,as always,were you hiding behind your sense of humor instead of engaging in a real way? | 或是一如既往的 躲在自己的幽默感下 而不去实际接触他人 |
[16:49] | Really,i’m the one that’s hiding,larry braverman? | 真的? 是我在躲 Larry Braverman? |
[16:52] | There it is,right there. | 对了 就是这样 |
[16:54] | ***** you attack. | 觉得自己受到威胁 你就反击 |
[16:55] | That’s why you’re almost 40 and you’re still alone. | 所以你年近40了还孑然一身 |
[16:57] | At least i’m not 50,alone, and sitting on 2,000 business cards for a job i’m never gonna get. | 至少我不是50了还光棍一个 为了个得不到的工作印了2千张名片 |
[17:02] | – What did you say? – Yeah. | – 你说什么? – 你没听错 |
[17:03] | Your bags were delivered to my room by accident. | 你的包裹被错送到我那儿了 |
[17:06] | Look what i found. | 看看我找到什么了 |
[17:07] | You went to a printer, didn’t you? You picked out a font. | 你去印名片了 是不? 还挑了个字体 |
[17:10] | You paid extra for a rush order. | 还加钱要求加急交货 |
[17:13] | It was your happy, little secret. | 这是你要的幸福 小秘密 |
[17:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[17:19] | Why is she so mean? | 她怎么那么刻薄? |
[17:24] | – What’d you do to braverman? – She’s awful. | – 你对Braverman干嘛了? – 她太可怕了 |
[17:26] | She’s the gay one! | 她才是同性恋! |
[17:29] | Here’s your lunch, mr.parcell. Just the way you like it. | 这是你的午餐 Parcell先生 完全按您的要求做的 |
[17:32] | Ham sandwich with the works, hold the bread. | 全套火腿三明治 不要面包 |
[17:35] | But that’s my job. | 那是我该做的事 |
[17:36] | This studio hosted the kraft television theater in the 1950s, | 这间摄影棚在50年代 用于演播<卡夫电视剧场> |
[17:40] | Where young writers like paddy chayefsky and rod serling first rose to prominence. | Paddy Chayefsky和Rod Serling 这些年轻编剧就从这儿开始扬名立万了 |
[17:45] | Mr.jordan,why are you giving a tour? | Jordan先生 为什么你在带客人观光? |
[17:47] | It doesn’t feel good when someone does your job,does it? | 别人把你的活儿抢了 那味儿不好受吧? |
[17:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:50] | I don’t like it when you do jokes in the elevator. That’smyjob. | 我不喜欢你在电梯里说那些笑话 那是我该做的事儿 |
[17:54] | Oh,lord, i didn’t know. | 哦 上帝 我没意识到 |
[17:56] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我绝不想做伤害你的事 |
[17:58] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[17:59] | We’re ******we’re just good friends. | 我们并非最好的朋友 我们只是好朋友 |
[18:03] | I just want you to stop. | 我只希望你别那样做了 |
[18:05] | I will. I will. | 不会了 不会了 |
[18:08] | Uhh,i’m so sorry, miss morone. | 我很抱歉 Morone小姐 |
[18:10] | No,keep crying. | 不 接着哭 |
[18:11] | I want you to feel this so you never make this mistake again. | 希望你记住这滋味 以后别再犯同样的错误了 |
[18:18] | And for traveling the farthest distance, it’s david messinger! | 千山万水长途跋涉奖 欢迎David Messinger! |
[18:24] | Hey,larry, we’ve got this plan to get back at liz, and we wanna know if you’re in– | 嘿 Larry 我们有个点子来报复Liz 想知道你来不来– |
[18:28] | – We’re gonnacarrieher. – Like the movie. | – 我们给她好看 – 像电影里那样 |
[18:30] | It will be delicious. | 会很带劲的 |
[18:33] | For best school spirit, it’s liz lemon! | 最佳学校精神奖 得奖人– Liz Lemon! |
[18:37] | Come up onstage,liz! | 上台来 Liz! |
[18:39] | Uh,no,thanks. I don’t want it. | 不了 谢了 我不想要这个奖 |
[18:41] | It comes with a $50 gift certificate to outback steak house. | 奖品是价值50美元的内陆牛排馆礼券 |
[18:45] | i want to go to there. | 我想去 |
[19:07] | Wait… | 等等… |
[19:10] | Wait! Wait,we cannot do this. | 等等! 我们不能这么做 |
[19:13] | We cannotcarrie liz lemon. | 我们不能给Liz Lemon好看 |
[19:15] | Oh,not okay,guys! | 你们太过分了! |
[19:17] | We all know that liz lemon has her faults, but no one’s perfect. | 我们都知道Liz Lemon有缺点 但人无完人 |
[19:21] | I mean,i’m certainly not perfect. | 当然 我也不是完人 |
[19:23] | – Don’t say that,braverman! – You’re more than perfect. | – 别那么说 Braverman! – 你是完美无瑕的 |
[19:26] | No,no,no,it’s true. I’ve made mistakes. | 不 不 不 是真的 我犯过错 |
[19:29] | Sacrificed happiness for a job i don’t think i’m ever going to get. | 为了个我得不到的工作牺牲了幸福 |
[19:32] | We all have ways of coping. | 我们都有应对的法子 |
[19:34] | I use sex and awesomeness. | 我的法子是性爱和酷 |
[19:38] | Lemon here hides behind her insults, but that’s not who she is. | 而Lemon躲在自己一张利嘴下面 但她本人不是那样的 |
[19:42] | She’s a good person… | 她是个好人… |
[19:44] | Whom i’m honored to call my friend. | 我有幸称之为我的朋友 |
[19:54] | Thank you,larry. | 谢谢 Larry |
[19:56] | And i’m sorry i lashed out at you. | 抱歉说你坏话 |
[19:57] | You will need those cards someday. | 总有天你会把名片发出去的 |
[19:59] | Larry, we’re all so happy to have you back in our lives. | Larry 我们都很高兴你重新回来了 |
[20:03] | But me especially. | 但我尤其高兴 |
[20:05] | Because there’s someone i want you to meet. | 因为我想让你见个人 |
[20:07] | Larry… | |
[20:10] | This is your son. | 这是你儿子 |
[20:11] | I am not larry braverman. I repeat, i am not larry braverman! | 我不是Larry Braverman 再次重申 我不是Larry Braverman |
[20:14] | I am liz lemon’s platonic friend, jack donaghy. | 我是Liz Lemon纯友谊的朋友 |
[20:17] | Lemon,come on,let’s go. | Lemon 快 撤 |
[20:21] | Once and for all, i want to say i’m sorry. | 再一次 想对大家说声对不起 |
[20:27] | You know what,suck it, you whtling ihop monkeys! | 拉倒吧 你们这些猴崽子 |
[20:30] | Lemon, the jet’s waiting. | Lemon 飞机在等着呢 |
[20:31] | That’s right,a jet, to new yorkcity! | 对 飞机 飞往纽约! |
[20:34] | Lemon,out! | Lemon要闪了! |
[20:37] | Braverman! |