时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Miss lemon! | Lemon小姐! |
[00:07] | It’s me,kenneth parcell, the page. | 是我 Kenneth Parcell 那个听差 |
[00:09] | You probably didn’t recognize me in this new page uniform. | 这身新的接待部制服 可能让你认不出我了 |
[00:12] | I recognize you, kenneth. | 认得出 Kenneth |
[00:13] | The old uniforms were timeless, practical,sexy. | 旧制服那么经典 实用 还很性感 |
[00:16] | But,uh,this– this is an outrage. | 但这个…这简直是暴行 |
[00:19] | You need to make them go back to the old uniform. | 你得让他们换回旧制服 |
[00:21] | Look,i don’t have that kind of authority. | 听着 我没那个权力 |
[00:23] | Then what do you do? | 那你是干嘛的? |
[00:28] | I just got a call from security. | 刚才保安给我打电话 |
[00:30] | What? That’s ridiculous. Why would i steal a file from personnel? | 什么? 这太可笑了 我怎么会从人事部门偷文件? |
[00:33] | What? no. | 啊? 不是 |
[00:35] | Claire is in the lobby. | Claire在前厅 |
[00:36] | Claire harper? From chicago? | Claire Harper? 芝加哥的那个? |
[00:38] | Yep. Fun,crazy claire. | 没错 搞笑的疯Claire |
[00:40] | Oh,man,do you remember that night we all danced in that open fire hydrant? | 噢 你还记得我们那晚 在消防栓的喷水中跳舞的事吧? |
[00:43] | – Yeah. Her roof parties. – Karaoke in boystown. | – 记得 她的房顶派对 – 在基佬城唱卡拉OK |
[00:46] | The all-night scavenger hunts. | 通宵在玩拾荒游戏 (找全清单上所列物品的游戏) |
[00:48] | Do you rember when we crashed that polish wedding? | 还记得我们大闹波兰式婚礼的事吗? |
[00:51] | Yeah. She’s exhausting. | 对 她太折腾人了 |
[00:52] | Oh,i know. She’s gonna make us buy more of her homemade jewelry. | 哦 我知道 她会让我们再买些 她的自制珠宝 |
[00:55] | Birds always attack me when i wear it. | 我戴的时候鸟特爱攻击我 |
[00:57] | I am not letting her drag me out to some club tonight. | 我今晚绝对不能被她拽去夜店了 |
[01:00] | I am too old for that. | 我已经过了那个年龄了 |
[01:01] | Up or down,ladies? | 上还是下 女士们? |
[01:02] | Neither. We’re waiting for our old roommate. | 不上不下 我们在等以前的室友 |
[01:05] | She’s like a human macarena– something everyone did at parties in 1996. | 世上最成功的拉丁音乐唱片 96年入美国排行榜14周 她完全就是个Macarena 九六年的派对都少不了的那种 |
[01:09] | Me-ow! | 噢! |
[01:10] | You’re right. That was harsh. | 你说的对 有点刻薄 |
[01:11] | No,no,mi au– she owns the largest alternative energy company in asia. | 不是 我说的是Mi Au 拥有亚洲最大的替代能源公司 |
[01:15] | So as part of our green initiative, we’re doing a reality show about her quest to find a boyfriend. | 做一期她寻找真名天子的真人秀 作为我们绿色使命的一部分 |
[01:21] | Ah,here comes claire. I’m already tired. | 啊 Claire来了 我已经累了 |
[01:31] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧! |
[01:32] | – I’m designing hats now. – Hats! | – 我开始设计帽子了 – 帽子! |
[01:34] | Oh,claire, this is my boss,jack donaghy. | 哦 Claire 这是我的老板 |
[01:37] | Hi,there. | 你好啊 |
[01:38] | Welcome to new york.Let’s see– we’re using credit cards and cabs now, | 欢迎来到纽约 这么说吧 我们现在就用信用卡和出租车 |
[01:41] | all the galleries have moved to chelsea, | 美术馆都搬到切尔西艺术大厦去了 |
[01:43] | And we’re off cupcakes and we’re back to doughnuts. | 我们抛弃了纸托蛋糕 又开始吃甜甜圈了 |
[01:45] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 失陪一下 |
[01:48] | So,girls,what are we doing tight? | 那么 姑娘们 今天晚上干什么? |
[01:50] | You know, the baggage handler told me about this storage unit party that’s on the lower eastside. | 管行李的家伙告诉我 下东区有个储存器派对 |
[01:54] | Starts about midnight, sponsored by myirt vodka, and i think some drug dealer of some kind, | 午夜开始 Myirt Vodka赞助 我觉得是毒贩子一类的… |
[01:58] | But the only rule is that we all have to dj. | 但唯一的规则就是每个人都要打碟 |
[02:00] | I mean,it’s gonna be so much fun! | 我说这肯定会超有趣! |
[02:32] | What’s wrong,ken? | 怎么了 Ken? |
[02:33] | You got wife eyes. | 你眼神真幽怨 |
[02:35] | I’m just sad,sir. | 我只是很伤心 先生 |
[02:36] | I’ve worn this old jacket since 19… | 这件旧夹克我从19… |
[02:39] | And now they’re just throwin’ it away. | 现在他们要扔了它 |
[02:41] | Is there nothing sacred? | 难道没点神圣的概念吗? |
[02:43] | Have we lost our moral center? | 我们已经丢失道德准则了吗? |
[02:45] | I just makes me wanna pee on someone. | 那我就要在别人身上撒尿了 |
[02:47] | And i appreciate that,sir. | 谢谢你这么说 先生 |
[02:49] | But rules are rules. | 但制度就是制度 |
[02:50] | I’m just gonna have to live with it. | 我只能遵守 |
[02:51] | I hate to see you like this,ken doll. | 我不喜欢看到你这样 Ken宝 |
[02:53] | It’s like a owl without a graduation cap– heartbreaking. | 就像不戴学士帽的猫头鹰… 太让人心碎了 |
[02:57] | So what can i buy you to make you happy? | 买点什么能让你高兴起来呢? |
[02:59] | The things i want don’t have a price tag,sir. | 我想要的东西是无价的 先生 |
[03:02] | Well,money can’t buy a sunset or a child’s smile | 钱买不了夕阳 买不了孩童天真的微笑 |
[03:06] | or a satisfying finale to the hit nbc television seriesnight court. | 也买不了NBC热播连续剧<夜间法庭>的 一个圆满大结局 (1984-1992的一部喜剧) |
[03:10] | Court? At night? I’m already laughing. Tell me more. | 法庭? 还是夜间的? 太搞笑了 快说说看 |
[03:15] | Well,night courtwas supposed to end with a wedding between christine and harry. | 原本的大结局应该是 Christine和Harry结婚 |
[03:20] | But the show didn’t get a 10th season, so that great love story was left untold. | 所以这个伟大的爱情故事就不为人知了 |
[03:24] | So you never got closure with those be-loved characters? | 所以你没看到 这对爱人之间的结局吗? |
[03:31] | Hey,did you see our shout-out invariety? | 看到我们受到的各种赞誉了吗? |
[03:33] | They called us a comedy show. | 他们说我们是喜剧秀 |
[03:35] | Lemon,i ran into your friend claire on the elevator. She is… Very pretty. | Lemon 我在电梯里碰到了Claire 她很…很漂亮 |
[03:39] | No,no,no,no,she’s nuts when it comes to guys. | 不是 不是 和男人有关的事 她就会发疯 |
[03:42] | We had a name for her back in chicago. | 在芝加哥时她有个绰号 |
[03:44] | It’s too rude to,uh, say out ud. | 说出来…呃…太不礼貌了 |
[03:50] | “crazyputty”? | 纵欲狂魔? |
[03:52] | No. Yeah. She’s psycho. She isfatal attraction. | 不 好吧 她是个神经病 她对男人是致命诱惑 |
[03:55] | She is staunchly in favor of cocoa puffs. Do not sleep with her. | 她狂爱可可味的松饼 别和她上床 |
[04:00] | – Well,i wish you had told me that an hour ago. – What? | – 你一小时前告诉我就好了 – 什么? |
[04:04] | Oh,hey,liz. Jack was just… | 嗨 Liz Jack刚才在… |
[04:07] | Giving me directions,uh, to the f train. | 给我说F号地铁的方向 |
[04:10] | So are we still on for tonight? | 今晚一起去哦 |
[04:12] | Because it is going to be epic. | 将会惊天地泣鬼神 |
[04:15] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[04:15] | I volunteer at a thing with kids and old people. | 我在给老人和小孩做义工 |
[04:20] | Bring ’em! See ya. | 带来一起 拜拜 |
[04:25] | What were you thinking? Some woman you’ve known for ten seconds in the elevator? | 你脑子想什么呢? 和一个在电梯里认识了10秒的女人? |
[04:28] | I don’t see what the problem is. This is objectively awesome. | 没什么问题吧 客观来说这很棒啊 |
[04:31] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[04:32] | For her, sex is not something that you have to do after the 12th date. | 对她来说 和谁上床不是 约会了12次以后不得不做的事 |
[04:37] | She uses it to suck men in and bleed them dry. | 她用此抓住男人 吸干他们 |
[04:40] | Back in chicago,i saw her take powerful men down. | 在芝加哥的时候 来头再大的男人都被她放翻了 |
[04:43] | Didn’t matter if it was scottie pippin or the drummer for the bodeans | 管他是皮蓬还是BoDeans的鼓手 (公牛王朝时的33号/著名的摇滚乐队) |
[04:47] | Or someone else’s boyfriend who ran a small but prestigious clowning academy. | 或者是某人开办规模小却受人尊敬的 小丑学校的男友 |
[04:51] | Whose boyfriend? | 谁的男友? |
[04:52] | Uh-huh,i get it. The fun,pretty girl who got the guys. | 噢 我了解了 风趣的靓妹得到了所有男孩 |
[04:55] | – Some of them yours? – No. Listen to me. | – 有些是你的凯子? – 没有 听我说 |
[04:57] | She’s not fun. She’s just crazy. Like… Grab-a-cop’s-gun crazy. | 她不是风趣 她是疯了 像…抢警察的枪那种疯法 |
[05:01] | Lemon,having known claire for a very enjoyable 20 minutes and you for what feels like infinity, | Lemon 与Claire一起的20分钟很愉快 跟你在一起却像是几辈子那么漫长 (爱因斯坦的美女相对论) |
[05:07] | I’m gonna go with claire onhis one. | 我还是和Claire待一起吧 |
[05:12] | You ready for your big surprise? | 准备好了吗? |
[05:14] | Yes,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[05:15] | Gosh,last time i was blindfolded was when i had to play the piano at that weird masquerade party. | 糟了 上次我被蒙住眼睛 是在一个奇怪的化妆舞会上弹钢琴 |
[05:21] | Ta da! | 看吧! |
[05:24] | Some of the ofnight court! | <夜间法庭>的演员! |
[05:26] | That’s right,k. | 没错 K |
[05:27] | And they’re here for you. | 他们是为你而来 |
[05:28] | This is the sick kid you were telling us about? | 这就是你说的那个病重的孩子? |
[05:31] | Oh,bless your heart. | 哦 保佑你 |
[05:32] | Do you like race cars? | 你喜欢赛车吗? |
[05:34] | I do! | 喜欢! |
[05:36] | Thank you,mr. Jordan. | 谢谢你 Jordan先生 |
[05:38] | This is the greatest day of my life. | 这是我人生中最棒的一天 |
[05:40] | Rst i find that quarter this morning– | 先是早上捡到一枚硬币… |
[05:42] | um…I lost a quarter. Earlier. | 呃…我之前丢了个硬币 |
[05:54] | Uh,everyone,to mi au. | 一起敬Mi Au |
[05:56] | May tonight’s fundraiser for your fundraising foundation be as successful | 愿今晚为你基金募款举办的晚会能像 |
[06:01] | as last week’s cocktail reception for your rehab center. | 能像你上周康复中心的鸡尾酒会 一样成功 |
[06:07] | Jack’s just being modest. He won’t tell you… | Jack向来谦虚 他不会告诉大家… |
[06:11] | But i will. | 但我会 |
[06:12] | Today… | 今天… |
[06:14] | Is jack’s birthday! | 是Jack的生日! |
[06:18] | Hit it,boys. | 奏乐 |
[06:21] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[06:26] | happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[06:31] | happy birthday dear jackie bear | 祝亲爱的Jackie宝贝生日快乐 |
[06:38] | happy birthday to him | 祝你生日快乐 |
[06:50] | jack, Introduce me to this charming young woman. | 介绍我和这位迷人的年轻女士认识 |
[06:55] | I’m his life coach, esmeralda fitzmonster. | 我是他的人生规划师 美女配野兽 (名字太绝了 ��rz) |
[06:58] | Would you excuse us just for a moment,please? | 失陪一下 |
[07:00] | How did you get in here? And first of all,it’s not even my birthday. | 你怎么进来的? 而且 今天根本不是我生日 |
[07:03] | I know, isn’t it funny? What? | 我知道 不好玩吗? 怎么了? |
[07:06] | Oh,come on. Are you mad? | 哦 不是吧 你生气了? |
[07:08] | I’m just being fun and spontaneous! | 我就是风趣幽默 天真率直! |
[07:10] | This is highly inappropriate. I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 这太不合时宜了 我得请你离开 |
[07:12] | If i kill myself, it is all your fault! | 我要是自杀 都是你的错! |
[07:26] | You were right about claire. | 关于Claire 你说的没错 |
[07:28] | She crashed mi au’s party. | 她在Mi Au的派对上爆发了 |
[07:30] | Did she do sexy birthday or mannequin who comes to life? | 演的哪出? 性感生日宴? 还是有生命的人体模特? |
[07:34] | Sexy birthday, thank god! | 感谢上帝 性感生日宴 |
[07:36] | This is bad. I need your help. | 太糟糕了 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:38] | When we were having sex at the palace, she told me she loved me. | 我们在宫殿做爱的时候 她说她爱我 |
[07:40] | You did it again? | 你又这么干了? |
[07:41] | Well,it was quick and in t meat locker. That’s okay,right? | 在冷藏室里速战速决 没什么问题吧? |
[07:43] | What is wrong with you men? You’re like junkies. | 你们这些男人都怎么了? 都像瘾君子一样 |
[07:45] | Why can’t you just say no? | 为什么就不能拒绝呢? |
[07:47] | Lemon,let me explain something that you could have no way of knowing. | Lemon 我来向你解释一些 你不可能知道的事情 |
[07:49] | Emotionally unstable women are… | 情绪不稳定的女人都… |
[07:53] | Fantastic in the sack. | 在床上都无比出色 |
[07:54] | I mean,their self-loathing translates into… | 我是说 当她们的自我厌恶转变成… |
[08:00] | Never mind. | 当我没说过 |
[08:01] | I’ve gotta get out of this. What do other guys do? | 我得从中脱身 其他的家伙都是怎么做的? |
[08:03] | Well,one guy died. | 呃…一个死了 |
[08:05] | Scottie pippin requested a trade to houston. | 皮蓬要求转会到休斯敦 |
[08:07] | Houston’s too humid. What about this died thing? | 休斯敦太潮湿了 死的主意怎么样? |
[08:10] | Where is she now? | 她在哪? |
[08:11] | Chained to the radiator in her hotel room. | 被拷在她房间的暖气上 |
[08:14] | It was her idea. | 她自己的主意 |
[08:15] | She’s an amazing woman, lemon. | 她太棒了 Lemon |
[08:16] | Okay,i need to keep you two separated. | 好吧 我要把你们俩分开 |
[08:19] | I can’t believe i’m gonna say this. | 不敢相信我要这么干 |
[08:20] | I will go clubbing with claire. | 我和Claire去夜店 |
[08:23] | I will attempt a hairdo. I will wear high heels. | 我要做个头发 穿上高跟鞋 |
[08:26] | Claire’s wearing high heels right now. | Claire正穿着高跟鞋呢 |
[08:28] | Go home,junkie. I’m cutting off your supply. | 回家去 瘾君子 我要切断你的货源 |
[08:30] | She’s leing thursday. | 她周四就走了 |
[08:31] | Do you think you can make it throughonenight? | 你撑一晚上行不行? |
[08:34] | Just gotta hack it. Just gotta hack it. | 挺住 挺住 |
[08:37] | My boy ken has written a masterpiece, and trust me, i use th word a lot. | Ken写了一部杰作 相信我 我经常这么说 |
[08:43] | I just want to thank y’all for making this dream come true for me. | 感谢你们让我梦想成真 |
[08:47] | Finally giving america what it wants– | 让全美国如愿以偿 |
[08:51] | a reunion of friends fromnight court. | 一次<夜间法庭>的朋友重逢 |
[08:55] | And the wedding of harry and christine. | 还有Harry和Christine的婚礼 |
[08:57] | Before we begin, i would just like to say how special it is | 开始之前 我想说来到这里很荣幸 |
[09:02] | to be with you all again, my very special family. | 再次与你们相聚 和我的家人相聚 |
[09:06] | I just wish the brilliant john larroquette could be here as well. | 真希望才子John Larroquette也能来 |
[09:09] | Yeah,you know, he really did wanna come, but he couldn’t work the schedule out. | 是啊 他很想来 但时间安排不过来 |
[09:13] | You and john still talk? | 你和John还联系? |
[09:14] | We stay in touch, yeah. | 对 我们还联系 |
[09:16] | Did he mention me? | 提过我吗? |
[09:17] | You came up,markie. | 又来了 Markie |
[09:19] | You always come up, markie. | 你就是没完没了 |
[09:21] | Well,of course i come up at your little boys’ club. | 在你们男人的世界里我当然没完没了 |
[09:23] | You always thought that you were better than me because you were nominated for emmys. | 你们觉得 自己得过艾美提名就比我出色 |
[09:27] | Well,i would have been nominated too, but i was just too hot to be taken seriously! | 我也可以被提名 只是我性感得不被人当回事! |
[09:31] | Well,that wouldn’t be a problem now,would it? | 现在这个已经不是问题了 对吧? |
[09:40] | Court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[09:45] | This is worse than the original finale. | 这比原来的大结局还糟糕 |
[09:48] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办? |
[09:49] | I don’t know,ken, but this is bad. | 我不知道 Ken 但这很糟糕 |
[09:52] | I wish this were an episode ofnight court, ’cause then there’d be some big joke right now. | 我不知道这是不是<夜间法庭>的一集 要是的话现在就闹大笑话了 |
[10:04] | Oh,that is so hot! | 哇 太帅了! |
[10:06] | You just look good in everything. | 你戴什么都好看 |
[10:09] | – I wanna buy some hats. – Yes! | – 我要买几顶帽子 – 这就对了 |
[10:11] | Hey,you’re selling hats in the office. | 嗨 你在办公室里卖帽子 |
[10:13] | I am,and i didn’t ask because i knew you’d say yes. | 没错 我没问你 因为我知道你肯定会同意的 |
[10:16] | So… What’s the haps? | 那…今天干点什么? |
[10:18] | What are we doing tonight, hitting a clizzub with jenna? | 晚上和Jenna一起泡吧怎么样? |
[10:21] | You know,i’d love to,but i kind of have tentative plans. | 我很想去 但我暂时有计划了 |
[10:25] | Oh,what,with jack? Come on. He’s,like,the first guy you met here. | 什么 和Jack一起? 拜托 他是你在这碰到的第一个男人吧 |
[10:27] | Roll with us tonight, and you will meet someone even hotter. | 今晚来我们这儿吧 你会遇到更性感的男人的 |
[10:31] | – Really? – Guaranteed. | – 当真? – 我保证 |
[10:33] | Like i was at this club last week called… | 像上周我来到一家酒吧叫… |
[10:36] | Chili’s, and i met this smoking guy. | 智利屋 我遇到了个帅到爆的男人 |
[10:41] | He was just raw. | 他真的非常生猛 |
[10:43] | Tell me everything. | 快告诉我详情 |
[10:45] | I’m going to. | 我会说的 |
[10:47] | He was wearing this shirt, and i could totally see his nips. | 他穿着件衬衫 我都能看到他的内内 |
[10:51] | And he was very muscular. | 他真是个肌肉男 |
[10:53] | Really? Did you go home with him? | 真的? 你跟他回家了? |
[10:55] | Yes. To his loft. Where he gave me the business. | 没错 到他的阁楼里 在那儿他让我忙得没得歇 |
[11:00] | So let’s go dancing in high heels! | 所以让我们穿上高跟鞋去跳舞吧! |
[11:02] | God! Okay,i’m gonna do it. I’m gonna blow off jack. Where should we go? | 天啊! 好的 我要去 我去把Jack甩了 咱去哪啊? |
[11:07] | You guys should go to aquarium. | 你们得去水族馆夜总会看看 |
[11:08] | It’s this new night club, and all the women are in a glass room in the center of the dance floor, | 这家新开的夜总会 女人们在舞台中间的玻璃罩里跳舞 |
[11:13] | And all the guys just watch and feed them. | 男人们边观赏边去喂她们 |
[11:17] | That sounds so hot! | 听着好性感火爆啊! |
[11:18] | Yes. Thank you,cerie. That’s very helpful. | 没错 多谢了啊 Cerie 真是个好主意啊 |
[11:20] | Thank you. So helpful. | 多谢你 主意太棒了 |
[11:23] | You have to go through with this wedding, harry. | 你们必须将婚礼进行到底 Harry |
[11:25] | It means the world to my boy ken. | 对我的伙计Ken来说 它太重要了 |
[11:27] | Hey,i am game, but it’s markie. | 嘿 我倒是愿意继续 但问题在于Markie |
[11:29] | She will not let go of the past. | 她总对过去耿耿于怀 |
[11:31] | Okay. So you and markeline have bad blood. | 好吧 虽然你和Markeline有心结 |
[11:34] | But it’s bigger than that. | 但这事不算什么 |
[11:35] | My boy kenneth is going through some really tough times. | 我的伙计Kenneth现在日子才难过呢 |
[11:38] | They’re trying to make him wear a coat that’s different than his other coat. | 他们逼着他套上新制服 |
[11:47] | You won’t regret this,harry. You look great. | 你不会后悔的 Harry 你看起来帅呆了 |
[11:52] | Markie,will you do me the honor of becoming my fake wife | Markie 你是否愿意赏脸 为我的假面太太 |
[11:56] | so we can get our money and get the hell outta here? | 那么我们就能拿了钱 离开这鬼地方了? |
[11:59] | I’ve waited 15 years to hear you say those words. | 我等你这番话 等了15年了 |
[12:03] | It’s happening. | 成功了 |
[12:04] | Nothing can go wrong now. | 不会再出岔子了 |
[12:17] | There you are! Why did you leave? | 你在这啊! 干嘛突然走开了啊? |
[12:19] | I think those persian guys wanted us to make out together. | 我觉得那些浪荡仔还想 让咱俩来亲热亲热呢 |
[12:22] | I’m waiting for claire. | 我在等Claire |
[12:23] | She texted me like an hour ago and said that she was getting on the f train. | 她一小时前就给我发短信 说她在F号地铁上了 |
[12:29] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[12:30] | What? What is it? | 什么? 怎么了? |
[12:37] | – Lemon? – Jack,she’s in your house. | – Jack 她在你家里 |
[12:41] | Don’t be ridiculous.The alarm is– | 别傻了 警报器都– |
[12:46] | i made you a white pizza and a pot roast. | 我给你做了白披萨和炖肉 (饼皮上只放摩佐瑞拉乳酪的披萨) |
[12:49] | Because i just think you’re… So amazing! | 因为我觉得你… 太迷人了! |
[12:52] | Look at me playing house! | 看我扮家庭主妇! |
[12:54] | My god,you must think i’m out of my mind. | 天啊 你一定想我是疯了 |
[12:57] | Do you? You just looked away when i said that. | 对吧? 我刚说话时你还东张西望的 |
[13:00] | – I saw you. – No. | – 我看到了 – 没有 |
[13:04] | Just kiss me. | 吻我 |
[13:05] | I know your lips will be honest. | 我知道你的嘴唇是老实的 |
[13:10] | – Lemon,i’ve gotta call you back. – No– | – Lemon 我稍后打给你 – 不– |
[13:15] | Now,when we left off, christine was stuck in the elevator, mac had two dates on the same night, | 现在 我们走了以后 Christine 被困在电梯里 Mac那晚刚好有两场约会 |
[13:21] | And harry just discovered he was adopted. | Harry刚发现他是被收养的 |
[13:23] | So let’s turn to page two. | 那么咱们翻到第二页 |
[13:24] | Well,well,well. Anight courtreunion. | 好啊 好啊 好啊 <夜间法庭>的再聚首啊 |
[13:27] | Funny how i wasn’t invited. | 我没被邀请 真是太搞笑了 |
[13:29] | Or had you forgotten about my three episode arc as public defender sparky monroe? | 难道你们忘了我扮了三次公设辩护律师 Sparky Monroe吗? |
[13:33] | No,we rember,jenna. | 没有 我们记得 Jenna |
[13:35] | You were the werewolf lawyer. | 你就是那个狼人律师 |
[13:37] | I can prove my client is innocent. | 我可以证明我的当事人是无辜的 |
[13:39] | If only it weren’t a full mooon! | 如果当时不是满月的话! |
[13:42] | TO BE CONTIMUED….. | 未完待续….. |
[13:43] | You made us jump the shark. | 你让我们陷入僵局 |
[13:45] | You’re the reason we didn’t have a 10th season! | |
[13:47] | I had just bought my second home when they brought that idiot werewolf lawyer in. | 他们把那个愚蠢的狼人律师请来的时候 我刚买了第二套房 |
[13:50] | Uh,that idiot werewolf paid for my hand reduction surgery,okay? | 那个白痴狼人替我付了 手部缩小的整容费好吧? |
[13:54] | Kenneth,i can’t believe you’re such anight courtfan and didn’t know i played the werelawyer. | Kenneth 没想到你个<夜间法院>的粉 竟不知道我演了狼人律师 |
[13:58] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[14:00] | Very well. | 很好 |
[14:02] | I can take a hint. | 我可以告诉你们 |
[14:04] | But you haven’t seen the last of sparky monroe! | 你们还没瞧见Sparky Monroe的 真面目呢! |
[14:13] | Liz,help me! | Liz 帮帮我! |
[14:14] | Jack,what happened last night? | Jack 昨晚怎么回事? |
[14:16] | Why are you wearing that hat? | 你怎么带着那顶帽子? |
[14:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:19] | You did itagain? | 你又做了? |
[14:20] | I can’t help it. I’m under a lot of pressure, and claire’s my escape. | 我无法控制 我压力太大了 Claire是我的宣泄口 |
[14:24] | She is like a drug. I crave her all the time, even though she’s bad for me. | 她就像毒品 我时刻都在渴望着她 尽管明白她会害了我 |
[14:27] | And my teeth are getting loose! | 我心软了! |
[14:29] | I don’t think i can get outta this.Wait, maybe claire is right– | 我想我是避不开这一劫了 等等 也许Claire是对的– |
[14:32] | maybe if we have a baby together things will calm down. | 也许等我们有了孩子 就天下太平了 |
[14:34] | Jack,this is what she does. | Jack 这就是她的诡计 |
[14:36] | E sucks you into her craziness, and you have to fight it. | 她把你卷入她的疯狂世界 你必须要还击 |
[14:38] | You have to step up and end this! | 你得振作并结束这一切! |
[14:41] | I’m scared,lemon. | 我很害怕 Lemon |
[14:43] | – I’ll do whatever you say. – Okay. | – 我按你说的做 – 好的 |
[14:46] | Oh,what a surprise. | 哦 惊喜哇 |
[14:49] | What are you two chattin’ about? | 你俩谈什么呢? |
[14:51] | Actually,claire,we were talking about you, and jack has something that he’d like to tell you. | 事实上 Claire 我们在谈论你 Jack有些话想跟你说 |
[14:55] | I do. | 确实是 |
[14:57] | I’d like to suck that ring right off your toe. | 我想把你脚趾上的环吸下来 |
[14:59] | Just gotta hack it. | 挺住啊 |
[15:01] | Oh,please stop. Don’t make that angry muppet face at him. | 哦 算了吧 别冲他摆那张臭青蛙脸 |
[15:04] | I know what you were trying to do last night. | 我知道你昨晚想要干嘛 |
[15:07] | You were trying to keep me away from jack. | 你不想让我见到Jack |
[15:09] | And you almost fooled me. | 我差点被你骗了 |
[15:11] | But then i rembered something. | 但是我想起了一些事 |
[15:13] | You don’t like to have fun. | 你不爱寻乐子的 |
[15:14] | And now your little plan is backfiring. | 现在你的小计谋搞砸了 |
[15:16] | And jack is seeing the manipulative you. | Jack看到了你的这些小手段 |
[15:18] | The single white female thing that you have with me. | 你对我做的单身白人娘们 专干的那些破事 |
[15:21] | I don’t have a single white female thing with you! | 我可没对你使什么 单身白人娘们的伎俩! |
[15:24] | Honey,you moved intoy building. | 亲爱的 你搬进了我那栋楼 |
[15:27] | You wore chokers because i wore chokers. | 我戴多重项链 你也跟着戴 |
[15:30] | – I like a choker. – Yes! | – 我喜欢只戴一条的 – 没错! |
[15:31] | You dated that clown, joel sucheki. | 你跟Joel Sucheki 那个小丑约会 |
[15:34] | First! I dated him first, claire. | 我先的! 我先和他拍拖的 Claire |
[15:36] | And he was not thatclown. He was the head clowning instructor. | 但他不是那个小丑 他是小丑学堂的讲师 |
[15:41] | I’m not doing this. | 不跟你扯这些 |
[15:42] | I am only here because jack is my friend, and he asked me to be here as support. | 我在这是因为Jack是我朋友 他要我来做支援的 |
[15:46] | Yes,right! That is what i’m saying! | 对的 没错! 我也是这个意思! |
[15:49] | We all want what’s best for jack,right? | 我们都是为了Jack好 对吧? |
[15:51] | – So why don’t we just get this three-way on? – No! | – 那么我们为什么不来3P呢? – 不! |
[15:53] | No. Right? I mean, that’s a bad idea,right? | 不行 对吧? 我意思是 这是个馊主意 对吧? |
[15:56] | All right,well, i tried to be the ult. | 好吧 我过成人的解决方式了 |
[15:59] | And if only one of us gets to have him, i’m afraid it’s gonna be me. | 如果我们其中一个得到他 我恐怕那人必定是我 |
[16:03] | Jack,you wanted out of this. | Jack 你想脱身的 |
[16:05] | Break the cycle. You have a choice. | 打破这局面 你有得选择的 |
[16:07] | – You can choose claire or– – claire. | – 你可以选择Claire或者– |
[16:09] | – I- i would like claire. – Fine. I am done helping you. | – 我… 我选Claire. – 很好 我不再帮你了 |
[16:12] | And when you hit rock bottom, which you will, i am not gonna bail you out! | 当你倒霉时 你绝对会的 可别再想我来保你! |
[16:16] | I’m deleting you from my phone! | 我把你的号从手机里删了! |
[16:19] | Password? What? | 要密码? 什么? |
[16:22] | Hey,tracy and kenneth won’t put me in thenight courtfinale they’re shooting on stage tonight. | 嘿 Tracy和kenneth今晚拍 <夜间法庭>大结局 居然没叫上我 |
[16:26] | – What? – I know! I’m the werelawyer! | – 什么? – 我知道! 我可是狼人律师哪! |
[16:34] | Objection! | 反对! |
[16:35] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[16:36] | Tell me about it. | 说吧 |
[16:38] | The last time i saw either of you, there was a problem with the page uniforms. | 上次我看到你们时 你们还在为制服的问题头痛 |
[16:42] | A problem that persists, liz lemon. | 这个问题还是在的 Liz lemon |
[16:45] | Hey,are you with network? | 嘿 你是电视公司的吗? |
[16:46] | How ’bout ifheroes had this new character, and his superpower was,like,close up magic? | <英雄>里新加个能让人 无法施展魔法的角色如何? |
[16:50] | What? No. Oh,big fan,by the way. | 什么? 不 哦 还有 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[16:53] | You are breaking union rules, our insurance doesn’t cover any of this, | 你违反了联合协议 我们提供的保险不对此负责的 |
[16:57] | And you are potentially infringing on warner brothers’ intellectual property. | 你可能侵犯了华纳兄弟公司的知识产权 |
[17:01] | Shut this down. | 赶紧停下 |
[17:02] | I want a different answer. | 我要听别的说法 |
[17:03] | Where’s jack donaghy? | Jack Donaghy在哪? |
[17:05] | No,there’s no more jack. He’s dead to us. | 不 这儿不再有叫Jack的了 对我们来说他死了 |
[17:07] | Break this down! Everybody out. I’m sorry. | 停工了! 请大家出去 我很抱歉 |
[17:10] | – Can i say something? – Absolutely not. | – 我能解释下吗? – 不可以 |
[17:12] | The only crime any of us is guilty of is caring for one another. | 我们所犯的唯一的罪就是 我们关心彼此 |
[17:17] | Mr. Jordan, who tried to cheer me up, | Jordan先生 他想鼓励我 |
[17:20] | the wonderful actors who tried to make a young man’s dream come true. | 这些演员想让一位年轻人梦想成真 |
[17:25] | If there is a law against friendship, then lock me up. | 如果有法律禁止友谊的话 那就把我扣上吧 |
[17:29] | But if there isn’t… | 如果没有的话… |
[17:31] | – Then the show must go onward. – What? | – 那么演出将继续 – 什么? |
[17:35] | Ken,you did it! You changed her mind! | Ken 成功了! 你改变了她的主意! |
[17:38] | No,no! No,he didn’t! | 不 不! 不 他没能改变! |
[17:41] | Stop group hugging. Who does that? | 别抱在一起 谁同意你们了? |
[17:47] | Isn’t this great? | 是不是很棒? |
[17:49] | We’re together. | 我们在一起 |
[17:51] | We’re in line to get into a club. | 我们一起排队去夜总会 |
[17:53] | I have my glow stick. | 我拿着荧光棒 |
[17:56] | Yeah. There’s no more liz trying to keep us apart. | 对啊 再没有Liz来试图分开我们 |
[17:59] | No more drama. No more sneaking around. | 没有戏剧性情节 也无需偷偷摸摸 |
[18:04] | Or recording our intimate moments and leaving them for liz on her voicemail. | 或者记录下我们亲密时刻 并给Liz的语音信箱留言 |
[18:07] | – What? – You know what? | – 什么? – 你知道吗? |
[18:09] | I really– i don’t think i even know what this is anymore. | 我真的… 我真的不知道这到底算什么 |
[18:11] | I mean,are we boring? | 我的意思是 我们很无聊吗? |
[18:12] | Are we some sexless couple that just sits in silence at a fish place on like a sunday night at 5:00? | 我们是那些了无激情的老夫妻吗? 周日下午五点死气沉沉的坐在湖边钓鱼? |
[18:17] | Because if we are, i will kill myself! | 如果真是那样的话 我会自杀的! |
[18:19] | Wh-no! We’re exciting. We’re having fun. | ��-不! 我们很有激情 我们玩得很尽兴啊 |
[18:22] | Yeah? You really wanna have fun,jack? | 真的? 你真的想玩尽兴吗 Jack? |
[18:25] | Yes. Let’s do something wild. | 没错 咱们来狂野一把吧 |
[18:27] | – You like it when i get naughty,jack? – Yeah. | – 我耍坏 你也喜欢吗 Jack? – 没错 |
[18:31] | Where the hell did– | 你到底从哪… |
[18:35] | crazyputty! | 纵欲狂魔! |
[18:37] | Hey,g-guy in the really cool,cool hat has a gun. | 嘿 戴耍酷帽子的的人有把枪 |
[18:39] | – Drop it! Now! – Has a gun! Has a gun! | – 放下! 快点! – 他有枪! 他有枪! |
[18:41] | – No,no,no,no! – Has a gun. Run,jack! | – 不 不 不 不! – 他有枪 跑吧 Jack! |
[18:43] | – She’s crazyputty! – Run,jack! | – 她是纵欲狂魔! – 跑吧 Jack! |
[18:52] | Well,it’s been quite a… Night. | 那么 今晚真… 不错 |
[18:54] | And it’s been quite a court… Ship. | 求婚… 也不错 |
[18:58] | So by the power vested in me by the state of new york, i hereby pronounce us… | 那么在纽约州赋予我的权利下 我在此宣布我们… |
[19:03] | Mr. And mrs. Judge harry t. Stone. | Harry T. Stone结为夫妻 |
[19:06] | And i may now kiss the bride. | 现在我可以吻新娘了 |
[19:09] | Uh-oh,it’s almost a full mooon! | 哦 快到满月了! |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:15] | And as my first official act as a newly married judge, | 作为一个新婚审判官的第一桩法令 |
[19:19] | I hereby declare the new page uniforms at nbc illegal! | 我在此宣判NBC的新制服是违法的! |
[19:25] | I added that. | 我加的台词 |
[19:26] | I went upstairs and i told ’em, if you don’t bring back the old uniforms, | 我去楼上跟他们说 如果你们不把旧制服拿回来 |
[19:29] | I refuse to play the role of mac in universal’s upcoming night courmovie. | 我就拒绝参演环球影视即将开拍的 <夜间法院>电影版中的Mac一角 |
[19:34] | What’s that now? | 接下去呢? |
[19:35] | Thank you,mr. Jordan! | 谢谢你 Jordan先生! |
[19:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[19:47] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢你了 |
[19:50] | Lemon,real night court is not at all like the tv show. | Lemon 夜间法院的经历 可真跟电视里演的不一样啊 |
[19:53] | – Remember that tv show? – I do. | – 还记得那个电视剧吗? – 当然 |
[19:55] | I mean, the hookers are not funny. | 我的意思是 那些妓女可不风趣 |
[19:56] | There’s a lot more sickly homeless people and terrified college students. | 还有一堆生病的流浪汉 和吓坏了的大学生 |
[20:03] | Thank you for bailing me out. | 谢谢你保释我出来 |
[20:04] | Claire threw my wallet down a storm drain. | Claire把我的钱包不知丢哪儿去了 |
[20:08] | Lemon,i’m sorry i– | Lemon 抱歉 我– |
[20:09] | i’m just glad you’re okay. | 你没事 我很高兴你没事 |
[20:12] | Well,thank you for answering your phone. | 多谢你接我电话 |
[20:13] | Well,i don’t know how to decline a call. | 嗯 我不知如何拒接电话 |
[20:18] | Claire used to punch me in the face. | Claire以前都打我脸的 |
[20:22] | Lo,lemon,i’m done. I swear. | 那个 Lemon 我跟她结束了 我发誓 |
[20:24] | Hey,try this on. That’s a good look for you. | 嘿 试试这个 会给你带来好运的 |
[20:27] | You like that? It’s yours. A little,uh, lewis carroll hair. | 你喜欢吗? 送你了 一小撮 Lewis Carroll的头发 |