时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hello,pussycat! | 你好 小野猫! |
[00:08] | Oh,really? | 哦 是吗? |
[00:09] | Lot of ladies get right in the car after that line, you creepy piece of– | 不少女人听到这句就上车了吗? 你个变… |
[00:13] | jack! | |
[00:17] | – What are you– – oh,i’m sorry. | – 你怎么… – 哦 抱歉 |
[00:21] | When did you get back from D. C.? | 你什么时候从华盛顿回来的? |
[00:23] | How did you get out of your government job? | 你怎么从政府工作中逃出来的? |
[00:24] | Um,i’m not at liberty to discuss that. | 我无权透露任何消息 |
[00:27] | That information is classified. | 这是保密的 |
[00:28] | At least until cheney dies, which is gonna be a long time from now. | 至少在切尼死之前 不过那将是很久以后的事了 |
[00:31] | That man is mostly metal. | 那家伙简直就是个铁人 |
[00:32] | The important thing is that i’m here, and i’m gonna get my old job back. | 重要的是我回来了 而且我会把工作要回来 |
[00:37] | Yes,please come back,jack! Devin is the worst. | 太好了 快回来吧 Jack Devin糟糕透顶 |
[00:40] | It’s like he doesn’t he even care when we should have cake for people’s whose birthdays are on the weekend. | 他都不在乎哪个周末 给过生日的人蛋糕 |
[00:44] | The friday before. At lunch. | 生日前的那个周五 午餐的时候 |
[00:48] | So what’s with the outfit,lemon? | 你这身行头是怎么回事 Lemon? |
[00:49] | Did the people from that makeover show finally respond to your letter? | 改头换面秀的人回复你了吗? |
[00:51] | No,i am dressed up because the adoption agency is doing my home evaluation today. | 不是 我打扮是因为领养机构的人 今天给我做家庭评估 |
[00:57] | Just be yourself,lemon. | 做你自己就行 Lemon |
[00:58] | I’m gonna be better than myself. | 我要比自己出色 |
[01:00] | My apartment is spotless. | 我的公寓洁净无尘 |
[01:01] | I have practiced all my answers. | 我已经练习了所有问题 |
[01:03] | I got rid of all my colin firth movies in case they consider them erotica. | 我扔了所有Colin Firth的电影 免得他们觉得那是情色片 (英国男演员 演过同窗之爱 电影未分级) |
[01:06] | That man can wear a sweater. | 他其实可以穿个毛衣 |
[01:07] | There is no chance that i’m blowing this. | 我绝对不会弄砸的 |
[01:26] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode01 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[01:29] | What can i do for you,jack? | 我能做什么 Jack? |
[01:30] | Devin,i know we’ve had our battles in the past, | Devin 我知道我们之前针锋相对 |
[01:33] | But i want to offer my assistance to you and kathy. | 但我想向你和Kathy提供帮助 |
[01:35] | Oh,that’s funny,jack. | 哦 这真幽默 Jack |
[01:38] | You see,the only thing that kathy and i need assistance with | 我和Kathy需要帮助的唯一事情 |
[01:41] | is deciding which john mayer song to do it to. | 是伴随着John Mayer的哪首歌上床 (美国成人流行乐掌门人) |
[01:45] | Oh,come on,banks. | 哦 少来 Banks |
[01:47] | You sold off small appliances. | 你卖掉小家电部门 |
[01:48] | Sheinhardt wigs missed projections for last quarter. | 使得总公司上季度业绩不及预期 |
[01:51] | I hear that that theme park fire di’t destroy any of the stuff it was supposed to. | 而主题公园的大火把不该烧的烧了 |
[01:56] | Rumor has it you’re in over your head. | 据说你已经无法应对 |
[01:58] | Well,you know what they say about rumors,jack. | 你知道他们关于传言是怎么说的吗? |
[02:01] | They make a “ru” out of “mor” and “s.” | 传言什么都不是 |
[02:03] | Yes,we’ve had some setback. | 是 我们有过挫折 |
[02:05] | But kathy and i have everything under control. | 但一切都在我和Kathy的掌控中 |
[02:08] | No! | 不要! |
[02:11] | Don’t even think about talking to her when her soaps are on! | 她看肥皂剧的时候千万别和她说话! |
[02:14] | Seriously, she will bite you. | 说真的 她会咬你的 |
[02:16] | You owe me a job,banks. | 你欠我一份工作 Banks |
[02:17] | You know her father wanted me to takeover before he slipped into that coma. | 你知道她父亲在昏迷之前 是想让我接管公司的 |
[02:21] | If there’s one thing i learned from you,jack, it’s keep your friends close… | 如果说有一件事是我从你那学会的 就是亲近你的朋友 |
[02:27] | And your enemies so close that you’re almost kissing. | 更加亲近你的敌人 亲近到你几乎能亲上他 |
[02:36] | So– ahem– that’s why i’m gonna offer you a job. | 所以 呃… 我打算向你提供一份工作 |
[02:40] | In the mailroom. | 在邮件室 |
[02:44] | I’ll take it. | 我接受 |
[02:46] | Great news,guys. | 好消息 同志们 |
[02:47] | I just got a residual check from that japanese commercial i did. | 我刚得到 我在日本拍广告的追加酬金 |
[02:55] | I still don’t know how that advertised tokyo university. | 虽然我还是不知道 这个广告怎么宣传东京大学 |
[02:58] | But i’m gonna use this $300 to buy us all some new boots for me. | 为了大家 我打算用这300块给我买新靴子 |
[03:04] | It’s official! | 发行了! |
[03:05] | I’m a genius. | 我是天才 |
[03:06] | My video game is selling through the rizznoof. | 我的游戏都卖到爪哇哇去了 |
[03:09] | Well,how far through theriznoof? | 呃…那个爪哇哇是哪? |
[03:12] | Whoa,that’s not slang. | 哦 那不是个俚语 |
[03:13] | He has a speech impediment. | 他有表达缺陷 |
[03:15] | 61 million copie at $60 each. | 六千一百万份拷贝 每份60块 |
[03:18] | Well,you know you didn’t make this video game alone,tracy. | 你并不是独立完成的这个游戏的 |
[03:22] | A lot of people helped. | 很多人帮过你 |
[03:24] | I don’t know. I think i did it alone. | 我不觉得 我觉得我是自己完成的 |
[03:26] | And this check is the prizznoof. | 这个支票 就是对我的奖赏赏 |
[03:31] | Now that one was just him being obnoxious. | 他这样说就很讨人厌了 |
[03:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:40] | Jack? | |
[03:41] | I’m back,lemon. | 我回来了 Lemon |
[03:43] | Devin thought he could humiliate me, | Devin以为他能让我丢脸 |
[03:45] | But he doesn’t understand that i worked my way up from the bottom before, | 但他不知道 我就是从最底层一点点爬上去的 |
[03:47] | And i can do it again. | 我还能再次做到 |
[03:48] | The last time took me 22 years, but i know so much more now this time. | 那次我花了22年时间 但现在我了解得更多了 |
[03:51] | I think i can do it in nine. | 所以我觉得这次9年就够了 |
[03:53] | So you’re gonna be a mailroom guy. | 所以你要当个送信员吗? |
[03:54] | I’m the head mailroom guy. | 我是送信员的头儿 |
[03:56] | I’ve already been promoted once since this morning. | 我今天早上就已经升了一次职了 |
[03:58] | That’s pretty fast. | 真快 |
[03:59] | With a little hard work, i think i’ll be back to vp status before i’m 60. | 稍微努力一下 我60岁之前就能回到以前的地位 |
[04:02] | And if my home evaluation goes well, i will be a mother by 50. | 如果我的家庭评估顺利的话 我50岁的时候就能当妈妈了 |
[04:06] | – We really can have it all. – Yeah. | – 事业家庭可兼得呀 – 是啊 |
[04:13] | What was your reason for wanting to adopt? | 你为什么想领养一个孩子? |
[04:15] | Thank you for that question,bev. | 谢谢你问这个 Bev |
[04:17] | The world is a troubled place, and with so many children in need of adoption worldwide – so… | 世界上问题重重 放眼望去 许多小孩子都需要被领养… |
[04:23] | “infertility” or “other?” | “不育”还是”其他”? |
[04:25] | Other. | 其他 |
[04:28] | – How old are you,liz? – 37 | – 你多大了 Liz? |
[04:30] | I should tell you right now it’s important that you don’t lie. | 我必须告诉你 诚实非常重要 |
[04:33] | How often do you entertain gentlemen sex guests? | 你招待男性性伴侣的频率如何? |
[04:37] | Oh,boy,that’s once a year,maybe. | 哦 天 大概一年一次吧 |
[04:39] | But i’d be open to cutting that down. | 缩减一下也没问题 |
[04:41] | Is that a safety thing? Because i can fix that. | 那个不安全吗? 我可以修好它的 |
[04:44] | You ever run a webcam ring out of here,liz? | 你这有网络摄像吧 Liz? |
[04:46] | Gentlemen tell you what to do,you do it? | 男士有什么要求你都答应吗? |
[04:48] | At first with some feigned hesitation? | 一开始还扭捏作态? |
[04:50] | No! Is that on the form? | 没有! 这是表格上的问题吗? |
[04:55] | Haveou ever been convicted of a crime? | 你犯过罪吗? |
[04:57] | I was arrested once in germany for public nudity. | 我在德国被逮捕过一次 因为在公众场合裸体 |
[05:00] | I thought it was a topless beach. It was a shipyard. | 我以为那是个半裸海滩 但实际上是个船坞 |
[05:06] | You’re a tv writer,liz. | 你是个电视编剧吗 Liz? |
[05:08] | How many hours per week do you work? | 你每周工作多少小时? |
[05:09] | Between 60 and 80. | 60到80小时 |
[05:14] | – Is that a work call? – Could be. | – 工作电话吗? – 有可能 |
[05:16] | Or it could be my annual sex guest. | 也可能是我每年一次的性伴侣 |
[05:19] | Your work life seems very demanding. | 你的工作看起来很不省心啊 |
[05:21] | Maybe i should pop by there tomorrow. | 也许我明天可以顺便拜访一下 |
[05:25] | Uh,ms. Geiss,i have yoursoap opera digest. | 呃…Geiss女士 这是你的肥皂剧文摘 |
[05:30] | Kathy,this can’t be easy for you. | Kathy 我知道这不容易 |
[05:32] | Your father, such a great leader, trapped in a coma. | 你父亲 一个伟大的领导人 陷入了昏迷 |
[05:36] | All this responsibility heaped on your… | 所有的责任都堆在你的… |
[05:40] | Young shoulders. | 年轻的肩膀上 |
[05:41] | With all due respect to devin, he’s a party boy with a grown man’s job. | 无意冒犯Devin 但他根本无法担此大任 |
[05:46] | He can’t handle it. | 他搞不定 |
[05:48] | I want to be of service. | 我想要提供我的服务 |
[05:49] | Let me help you. | 让我帮助你 |
[06:02] | can i have everyone’s attention,please? | 请大家注意一下 |
[06:05] | Hi,there’s– there is a woman coming by the office today… | 今天有一位女士要来办公室… |
[06:11] | No,stop it. Uh,her name is bev, and she is evaluating me for an adoption. | 不是… 停 她叫Bev 她为我的领养做评估 |
[06:18] | Morons. | 白痴嘛! |
[06:20] | I need everyone to be on their best behavior. | 我需要所有人拿出最好的表现 |
[06:23] | No cursing. Please take down any pornography that you have in your office. | 不许骂人 请把你们办公室的情色物品都藏起来 |
[06:29] | Nothing weird. | 不要有奇奇怪怪的东西 |
[06:30] | Oh,come on. It’s movie party thursday. | 哦 拜托 这是周四电影派对时间 |
[06:32] | I brought in my tape of circus accidents. | 我带来了马戏团事故录像带 |
[06:34] | No,no. | 不行 |
[06:35] | Please,a lion eats a sad clown. | 拜托 狮子吃掉了可怜的小丑 |
[06:37] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[06:38] | Please just be normal-sauce for one day. | 拜托 就正常一天 |
[06:41] | And change that hat. | 还有 换了那顶帽子 (帽子上的词:性饥渴) |
[06:44] | Pete,i need you to call the set design guys and have them make the green room into a nursery. | Pete 去给布景组的人打电话 让他们把演员休息室弄成育儿室 |
[06:49] | I may have lied about some stuff. | 我是撒了一些谎 |
[06:52] | Liz. | |
[06:54] | I have a serious issue. | 我有个很严重的问题 |
[06:55] | Oh,i told you not to write back to your stalker. | 哦 我让你别给你的跟踪者回信 |
[06:58] | Oh,no,this is not about yolanda. | 哦 不是关于Yolanda的 |
[07:00] | Listen,tracy keeps bragging about all the money he’s making off of his stupid video game. | 听着 Tracy一直在吹嘘 做游戏赚来的钱 |
[07:04] | Meanwhile,those of us who did the voice acting weren’t even compensated. | 与此同时 我们这些配音演员 根本没有拿到任何报酬 |
[07:09] | I mean,i don’t do anything for yolanda,and she sends me those headless dolls. | 我是说 我不为Yolanda做任何事 她还送那些没头的娃娃 |
[07:12] | Well,i was not supposed to say anything, but he has something very special planned. | 我不应该说的 但他秘密计划了一些事情 |
[07:18] | Oh,i’ll believe that when i see it. | 哦 眼见为实 |
[07:19] | Well,you will see, and then you are gonna be embarrassed that we had this conversation. | 你会看见的 然后你会后悔现在说的话 |
[07:22] | Can i hide this box of penis pasta in your dressing room? | 能把这盒小鸡鸡面藏到你的更衣室吗? |
[07:26] | Lemon. | |
[07:29] | – She touched me. – Who? | – 她摸我了 – 谁? |
[07:30] | Kathy geiss. She touched me in my swimsuit area. | 她摸了我”泳裤”区域 |
[07:34] | No! Kathy? | 不是吧 Kathy? |
[07:35] | It made me very uncomfortable. | 这让我非常不舒服 |
[07:37] | It’s not all erotic and fun, like when men do it to women. | 不像是当男人对女人这样时 充满了挑逗的情趣 |
[07:39] | Have you ever been sexually harassed? | 你被性骚扰过吗? |
[07:41] | – Of course not. | – Of course not. – 当然没有 – 当然没有 |
[07:42] | i mean,how far would i have to let her go to get my old job back? | 我是说 为了得到我的工作 我应该让她到达什么程度? |
[07:45] | Are we talking over the shirt? Frontsies,backsies? | 穿什么衬衣 前扣式 后扣式? |
[07:47] | Or would i really have to give her my gift? | 还是说我要把我的”礼物”送给她? |
[07:50] | Oh,what am i talking about? I can’t go through this. | 哦 我在说些什么 我不能这么干 |
[07:53] | If i pleasure kathy to get my old job, i’m no better than devin. | 如果我靠抚慰Kathy来要回我的工作 我比Devin也好不到哪去 |
[07:57] | The only path is the virtuous path. | 美德是唯一的出路 |
[07:59] | Even if it takes five years. | 哪怕要花5年时间 |
[08:01] | I thought you said nine years. | 你不是说9年吗? |
[08:02] | I was promoted again this morning. I’m now director of mail systems. | 我今天早上又升职了 我现在是邮政系统的主管 |
[08:10] | Nice work,hornberger. Are these dolls? | 做的好 Hornberger 这些是洋娃娃吗? |
[08:14] | Are they? | 是吗? |
[08:15] | Mommy! | 妈咪! |
[08:16] | They’re called little creepers. | 这个叫爬行小孩 |
[08:18] | Oh,is it so wrong that i just want to have one of these to grow up and resent me? | 我想要个长大了就会恨我的小孩 是不是错到家了? |
[08:21] | Oh,you will. | 哦 你会觉得错的 |
[08:28] | Hey,tracy,did you see that thing in the paper today about how lil wayne– | Tracy你看今天报纸上 关于Lil Wayne…(美国说唱歌手) |
[08:33] | that’s a person,ight? | 那是个人对吧? |
[08:35] | Anyway,lil wayne, every time one of his albumsdrops, | 每次Lil Wayne的专辑大获成功时 |
[08:40] | He buys diamond watches for everybody that worked on it. | 他就给所有付出过的人送钻石手表 |
[08:44] | I know what you’re hinting at,liz lemon. | 我知道你指什么 Liz Lemon |
[08:47] | I should get my rap career going again. | 我应该重拾说唱旧业 |
[08:49] | All in due time. | 机不可失 |
[08:50] | No,i want you to get presents for everyone who helped you with your video game. | 不是 我想让你给所有 帮你做游戏的人送礼物 |
[08:54] | Especially jenna. | 特别是Jenna |
[08:56] | Noblesse oblige,yes. | 地位高责任重 没错 |
[08:59] | Let’s go shopping. To the batmobile! | 我们去购物 买蝙蝠机车 |
[09:03] | Don’t worry. He’s just leasing it. | 别担心 他只是租车 |
[09:06] | Oh,good. | 那就好 |
[09:08] | What i’m saying is don’t dress for the job you have. | 我是想说 别根据你现有的工作穿衣 |
[09:11] | Dress for the job you want to have.So now,manny– | 根据你想要的工作穿衣 那么 Manny… |
[09:14] | tomorrow i’ll show up for work dressed as a mexican wrestler. | 明天我上班时 会穿的像个墨西哥摔跤选手 |
[09:18] | Well– | 这个… |
[09:20] | Banks? | |
[09:22] | Good god,what are you dog here? Where are your shoes? | 上帝 你这家伙在这干嘛? 你的鞋呢? |
[09:24] | Oh,damn it. | 哦 该死 |
[09:26] | Must’ve left them in my business meeting. | 肯定落在我的业务会议上了 |
[09:28] | Banks,you’ve gotta get a hold of yourself. You’ve got a company to run. | Banks 你得克制一下自己 你可有个公司要经营啊 |
[09:31] | Oh,i’m running it. | 哦 我在经营它啊 |
[09:33] | I have a plan to quadruple profits by the year 2015. | 我的计划能在2015得到四倍利益 |
[09:35] | How are you possibly going to do that? | 你怎么可能做到这个? |
[09:37] | The old-fashioned way,jack. | 老方法 Jack |
[09:39] | I’m gonna shut it down. | 我要关了它 |
[09:42] | I’m gonna shut the whole thing down for two years. | 我要整个公司停业两年 |
[09:44] | I mean,imagine how badly people’ll want light bulbs then. | 我是说 想想那阵人们该多么怀念电灯泡啊 |
[09:46] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[09:48] | Think about the jobs, the economy. This is ge! | 想想那些工作 整个经济 这可是通用电器! |
[09:51] | It’s just “g” now,jack. I sold the “e” to samsung. They’re samesung now. | 只有一半了 我把另一半卖给三星了 现在是三星的了 |
[09:54] | I was supposed to be at a board mting five hours ago. | 我5个小时前就该去开董事会了 |
[09:56] | Which way’s connecticut– oh! | 公司总部往哪边走 哦! |
[10:05] | May i help you. | 有什么可以为你做的吗? |
[10:07] | Ah,i’m bev. | 我是Bev |
[10:08] | I’m here to do liz’s adoption evaluation. | 我是来做Liz的领养评估的 |
[10:10] | Oh,of course. | 当然 |
[10:12] | I think adoption is a wonderful thing. | 我认为领养是一件特别美好的事 |
[10:14] | Three of my nine siblings were adopted. | 我的9个兄弟姐妹里有3个被领养了 |
[10:17] | And someday i’m gonna find them. | 总有一天我会找到他们的 |
[10:19] | Bev,hi! Thank you,kenneth. | Bev 嗨! 谢谢 Kenneth |
[10:23] | So this our studio. | 这就是我们的摄影棚了 |
[10:25] | It would be a really fun place for a kid to grow up. | 应该是个让孩子成长的有趣的地方 |
[10:29] | Lots of costumes and– | 有许多的服装 还有… |
[10:32] | – watch out,idiot! – Nice job,jackass! | – 看着点 白痴! – 干得好 混球! |
[10:35] | We’re like a big family here. Hey,rick! | 这里像个大家庭 嘿 Rick! |
[10:38] | I’m fred. Rick is the other black guy. | 我是Fred Rick是另一个黑人 |
[10:42] | Happens to everyone, right,bev? | 大家都会认错的 对吧 Bev? |
[10:43] | Yeah,happens all the time to my black husband. | 是啊 每回我见我黑人老公都弄错 |
[10:50] | Well,i first met liz in 1993. | 最初遇见Liz是在1993年 |
[10:53] | She was fresh out of college,and i had just broken up with o.j.simpson. | 她刚大学毕业 我刚跟O.J.辛普森分手 |
[10:56] | And can i just say something? | 我能说点别的吗? |
[10:58] | Total gentleman. | 他绝对绅士 |
[11:00] | Liz is a really,really mature person. | Liz是个非常 非常成熟的人 |
[11:02] | And she totally deserves to get custody of her kids. | 她的孩子完全该判给她 |
[11:05] | It’s not a custody case.Liz is trying to adopt a child. | 这不是在争监护权 Liz只是想领养个孩子 |
[11:08] | Then who were those kids that you were yelling at the other day? | 那你那天冲着嚷嚷的那些孩子呢? |
[11:11] | Those were some child actors who had lied about being able to break-dance. | 那些只是撒谎自己会跳霹雳舞的童星 |
[11:16] | Actually,i lived with liz while i was separated from my wife. | 事实上 我跟我太太分居后 跟Liz住在一起 |
[11:19] | In a platonic way. | 柏拉图式的 |
[11:21] | Um,but i haven’t lived there for a couple months now | 但我现在有几个月没去了 |
[11:23] | Because i’ve been in an anger management treatment center | 因为我现在住在愤怒管理治疗中心 |
[11:25] | ‘Cause i shot one of my coworkers with an arrow. | 因为我朝一个同事射了一箭 |
[11:30] | I think it’s a circus in the philippines. | 我以为是菲律宾的马戏团 |
[11:32] | The lion goes nuts and attacks this older clown. | 狮子疯了袭击了这个老小丑 (帽子没换) |
[11:35] | How did we get started talking about this? | 我们是怎么谈到这事的? |
[11:37] | Did you bring it up? | 是你说起来的吗? |
[11:41] | I’m so sorry.Would you excuse us for a moment,please? | 对不起 失陪一下 |
[11:45] | -How is your thing going? -Not terrific. | – 你的事怎么样了? – 不算太糟 |
[11:47] | I’m not sure that she’s– lemon,i don’t have five years. | – 我不确定她… – Lemon 我没有5年了 |
[11:49] | -What? -Devin’s lost it. | – 什么? – Devin发疯了 |
[11:51] | I’ve gotta stop him before this whole thing implodes. | 我要在公司垮台前阻止他 |
[11:53] | -He wants to shut down the entire company. -What are you talking about? | – 他想关掉整个公司 – 你在说什么? |
[11:56] | I’ve gotta go now while devin’s in connecticut. | 我要趁Devin在康涅狄格的时候过去 |
[11:59] | I’m doing this for the greater good. | 我要为了大局牺牲小我 |
[12:00] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[12:01] | I’m going upstairs… | 我要上楼去… |
[12:03] | Todoinkkathy geiss. | 去上Kathy Geiss |
[12:11] | tracy jordan’s not here right now. | Tracy Jordan现在不在 |
[12:13] | But he’s great.It’s a shame you won’t get toeet him. | 但他人很好 真遗憾你没机会见他 |
[12:15] | Attention,everyone! | 大家注意了! |
[12:16] | Hey,great. | 嘿 好耶 |
[12:17] | I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in making my video game | 我借此向所有助我完成视频游戏的 朋友们表示感谢 |
[12:22] | The most profitable thing since the war on terror. | 自反恐战争后最赚钱的买卖 |
[12:25] | Yes,i am provocative. | 没错 我在挑衅 |
[12:28] | Frank,for all your hard work,please accept this set of solid gold nunchackus. | Frank 为感谢你的辛勤劳动 请收下这套足金双截棍吧 |
[12:33] | I will use these only for good. | 我会用它替天行道的 |
[12:39] | Petey pete,for letting us use the sound booth, | 小Pete 为感谢你让我们用声纳室 |
[12:42] | please accept this chinchilla coat. | 请收下这件栗鼠皮衣 |
[12:45] | You’re gonna get so much nice-nice in that you’re gonnaave to grow an another ding– | 穿上它 你会爽上天 会再长出一个小弟… |
[12:49] | Tracy,this is bev. | Tracy 这是Bev |
[12:50] | The lady from the adoption thing. | 为领养事宜来的 |
[12:52] | Bev… | |
[12:55] | Now you look out for my girl,liz lemon, | 你要帮帮我的姑娘 Liz Lemon |
[12:56] | ‘Cause me and her go way back like spinal cords and car seats. | 我跟她是老交情了 就好比脊髓跟汽车座椅 |
[13:00] | That’s not really an expression. | 这说的是什么啊 |
[13:04] | Mr. Banks? | Banks先生? |
[13:05] | I thought you were going to connecticut today. | 我以为你今天去康涅狄格了 |
[13:07] | I blew it off. | 我推掉了 |
[13:08] | Nice to see you,liz.Let’s chitchat.What’s that? | 很高兴见到你 Liz 咱来唠唠嗑 什么事? |
[13:10] | Man trouble,boot-cut jeans?Fun,bye! | 男人的事? 喇叭裤? 有趣 回见! |
[13:13] | Kenneth,it is imperative that you keep mr. Banks down here until i can get to jack. | Kenneth 命令你拖住Banks先生 直到我把Jack找回来 |
[13:17] | Do you know what “imperative” means? | 知道”命令”是什么意思吗? |
[13:18] | Tell me,tell me! | 告诉我 告诉我! |
[13:19] | Rock important.It means important. | 巨重要 是重要的意思 |
[13:22] | I’ll just be a minute,bev! | 我马上回来 Bev! |
[13:24] | Mr. Banks,look how many pushups i can do. | Banks先生 看看我能做多少俯卧撑 |
[13:36] | Devin’here! | Devin回来了! |
[13:39] | Cover yourself. | 衣服穿好 |
[13:51] | You smell like strawberries. | 你一股草莓味儿 |
[13:53] | That’s the lip gloss she put on me so i could be her fancy boy. | 她给我涂的珠光唇膏 我好当她的乖乖仔 |
[13:58] | Is this the way my life was supposed to play out? | 我的生活就该如此这般吗? |
[14:01] | The kid who walked four miles every saturday to caddy | 那个每周末走4里路 去高尔夫球场的小孩 |
[14:03] | Because mother said that golf was a game for businessmen? | 因为妈妈说高尔夫是商务人士的运动? |
[14:06] | Paid his way through princeton by working the day shift at that graveyard | 在墓地上白班 再在戴斯酒店上夜班 |
[14:09] | And the graveyard shift at the days inn? | 供自己读完完普林斯顿大学? |
[14:12] | 22 years of single-mindedly fighting my way to the top of this company. | 22年来一心想着努力爬到公司最高层 |
[14:16] | Thank god i don’t have your biological need for children. | 感谢老天我没你那种 对小孩的生理需求 |
[14:19] | -That would make success impossible. -Thanks. | – 这让成功成为不可能 – 谢谢 |
[14:21] | This job was all i’ve ever wanted,lemon. | 这份工作是我以前梦寐以求的 Lemon |
[14:23] | And now it hinges on how far i’m willing to go with a woman in dora the explorer panties | 现在要视我能否乐意跟一个女人 一起探索小裤裤而定 |
[14:27] | that were clearly made for an obese child. | 很明显那是给肥胖症儿童穿的内裤 |
[14:29] | Are you sure she wants sex?Maybe she’s just looking for attention. | 你确定她是想跟你搞吗? 也许她只是想受人关注 |
[14:32] | I mean,her whole world is stuffed unicorns and soap operas. | 她整个生活就是填充独角兽玩具 加上肥皂剧 |
[14:35] | -Aren’t soap operas all about sex? -No,no way. | – 肥皂剧不全是与性有关的吗? – 不 当然不了 |
[14:38] | No,the best part of a soap opera is when someone’s twin interrupts a wedding | 不 肥皂剧最精华的就是 某个双胞胎搅乱了婚礼 |
[14:41] | Or somebody pulls a gun at the fitness center. | 或者有人在健身中心拔枪 |
[14:44] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[14:45] | Kathy’s texting me now. | Kathy给我短信了 |
[14:46] | She’s wondering where my strawberry mouth is. | 她想知道我的草莓嘴去哪儿了 |
[14:49] | Oh,nerds,it’s bev. | 讨厌 是Bev |
[14:51] | Please be charming. | 请展示下魅力 |
[14:52] | Hello,bev.I’m jack donaghy. | 你好 Bev 我是Jack Donaghy |
[14:53] | Have you had a tour of our magnificent studio? | 你参观过我们宏伟的摄影棚了吗? |
[14:55] | -I have not. -Right this way. | – 还没 – 这边请 |
[14:57] | This is what you’re giving me as a “thk you” gift–Some coupons for free hugs? | 这就是你给我的致谢礼物? 免费拥抱的抵价券? |
[15:00] | I’m suing you for my share of your video game profits,tracy. | 我要起诉你 要从你的视频游戏收益里 分我的一杯羹 Tracy |
[15:03] | You’re gonna sue me? | 你要起诉我? |
[15:04] | Would you like to see the green room? | 去看看演员休息室吧? |
[15:06] | Who do you think you are,the san diego zoo? | 你以为自己是谁 圣迭戈动物园? |
[15:08] | You mean the nursery! | 什么 你是说婴儿室! |
[15:11] | We gotta get this stuff back to the rental place by 5:00. | 要把这些在5点前还到租的地方去 |
[15:14] | I love you!Mommy,i love you! | 我爱你! 妈咪 我爱你! |
[15:17] | Rock dear god. | 老天爷呀 |
[15:18] | Ms.lemon,did you lie to me about their being a nursery here? | Lemon小姐 你是不是骗我 说这里有个婴儿室? |
[15:21] | No! | 不! |
[15:22] | Rick,what are you doing? | Rick 你在干嘛? |
[15:23] | Bitch,my name is fred. | 贱人 我叫Fred |
[15:27] | This is very disturbing,liz. | 这很令人不安 Liz |
[15:29] | This is a very serious breach of trust. | 这严重破坏了我们间的信任感 |
[15:31] | Bev,allow me to explain. | Bev 你让我解释 |
[15:32] | I’ve been mentoring lemon for some time now. | 我做Lemon的导师有些时候了 |
[15:34] | Are you her boss? | 你是她老板吗? |
[15:35] | No,i work in the mail room. | 不 我在收发室工作 |
[15:41] | Kathy,bev and i are just friends! | Kathy Bev和我只是朋友! |
[15:44] | Kathy’s the new ceo of our company. | Kathy是我们公司新任的CEO |
[15:46] | Bev,you better run! | Bev 你最好快跑! |
[15:48] | She’s surprisingly strong! | 她出奇的有力! |
[15:59] | Frank,i told you to change that hat! | Frank 我叫你别戴那帽子的! |
[16:03] | Oh,god,how can i have a kid here? | 老天 我在这地方怎么能养孩子? |
[16:04] | I can’t even keep a grown woman safe in this place. | 我都不能保障一个成年女性的安全 |
[16:07] | “unsatisfactory”? | “令人不满意的”? |
[16:10] | Are you okay,bev? | 你还好吧 Bev? |
[16:11] | You had quite a fall there. | 你摔得不轻 |
[16:14] | Ah,i’m bev. | 我是Bev |
[16:16] | I’m here to do liz’s adoption evaluation. | 我是来做Liz的领养评估的 |
[16:19] | Why,yes,hello,bev. | 怎么 是 你好 Bev |
[16:21] | Did you just get here? | 你刚到? |
[16:22] | Yes,i’m here to do liz’s adoption evaluation. | 是的 我是来做Liz的领养评估的 |
[16:25] | Where’s my clicky pen? | 我的圆珠笔哪儿去了? |
[16:27] | I get a do-over. | 我有重来的机会了 |
[16:29] | No,we have to take her to a hospital. | 不 我们得把她送医院去 |
[16:30] | No,20 minutes. | 不 给我20分钟 |
[16:31] | Just give me 20 minutes. | 就给我20分钟 |
[16:34] | Do-over,do-over! | 重来 重来! |
[16:36] | She doesn’t remember anything. | 她什么都不记得了! |
[16:38] | You heard what the lady said.We’re taking a mulligan. | 你听到那位小姐说的了 我们拿到再来一次的机会了 |
[16:39] | Let’s make this one count now. | 这次一定要好好表现 |
[16:41] | It’s time,lemon. | 到点了 Lemon |
[16:42] | Kathy’s texting me that devin’s gone.I have to go upstairs. | Kathy短我了 说Devin走了 我得上楼去了 |
[16:44] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做? |
[16:45] | I’m gonna give kathy the full soap opera while you try to trick a lady with a head injury. | 我要给Kathy全套肥皂剧服务 你要去晃点一个撞到头的女士 |
[16:49] | We might not be the best people. | 我们可能不是最好的 |
[16:50] | But we’re not the worst. | 但我们也不是最坏的 |
[16:51] | Graduate students are the worst. | 研究生他们最坏 |
[16:53] | Hi,i’m bev.Let’s get stard. | 嗨 我是Bev 我们开始吧 |
[16:56] | Right this way! | 这边走! |
[16:58] | I know liz would be a wonderful mother… | 我知道Liz会成为一个非常棒的母亲… |
[17:00] | Because she’s intelligent and kind. | 因为她既聪慧又善良 |
[17:02] | She reminds me of my own mom. | 她让我想起了我妈 |
[17:05] | Tough love,consistency,a little mustache in a certain light. | 不溺爱 说到做到 光下还能见到点小胡子 |
[17:09] | And other kids really like her. | 其他小孩真的很喜欢她 |
[17:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:13] | Hey,fred! | 嘿 Fred! |
[17:16] | Well,i think i’ve seen everything i need to see. | 我想该看的我都看到了 |
[17:18] | Man,do i have a headache. | 天 可真头痛 |
[17:20] | Let’s get down to brass tacks. | 来说实际情况吧 |
[17:21] | Liz,as a single woman with a demanding job working in such a,well, | Liz 一个单身女性 工作又很辛苦 |
[17:27] | Nontraditional environment, | 在这种非传统的环境里工作 |
[17:29] | i’m sorry,but you’re not an ideal candidate. | 我很遗憾 你不是理想的候选者 |
[17:32] | But we did everything perfectly this time. | 但我们这次一切都做得很好 |
[17:34] | Bev,listen to me. | Bev 听我说 |
[17:36] | Yes,i work very hard. | 是的 我工作是很辛苦 |
[17:37] | Almost all the time. | 老是在工作 |
[17:39] | But i feel like my life will open up and make room, | 但我觉得我的生活会变开阔 腾出空间来做别的事的 |
[17:42] | Just the same way that my heart will open up and make room when i meet this baby. | 我见到宝宝的时候 我的心也同样会敞开腾出空间来的 |
[17:47] | And,yes,this place is not ideal,but these weirdoes are family to me. | 对 这地方是不够理想 但这些怪人都是我的家人 |
[17:51] | And so if this job is a deal-breaker, | 如果这份工作不适合领养孩子的话 |
[17:53] | Then you tear up my application and i will start over someplace else. | 就请你就撕了我的申请 我另找别家 |
[18:02] | I wish there were a box on these forms where i could check off “passion.” | 我希望表上有个框能让我勾”激情” |
[18:07] | Because that is exactly the kind of warmth and assertiveness that we are looking for. | 因为我们要找的正是这种温情和自信 |
[18:12] | I am going to reconsider your recommendation. | 我要重新考虑你的申请 |
[18:15] | Oh,bev,thank you! | 哦 Bev 谢谢! |
[18:17] | Rock thank you,bev! | 太谢谢了 Bev! |
[18:23] | I’m bev. | 我是Bev |
[18:24] | I’m here to do liz’s adoption evaluation. | 是来做Liz的领养评估的 |
[18:27] | Gargh! | 啊! |
[18:28] | All right,take her to the hospital. | 好吧 送她去医院 |
[18:33] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:37] | What are you doing?Get upstairs. | 你在干嘛? 赶紧上楼 |
[18:38] | Jonathan,not now. | Jonathan 现在没空 |
[18:40] | Yes now!Jack kicked me out of the office. | 必需现在去! Jack把我 从办公室撵出去了 |
[18:42] | He’s about to debase himself to save the company. | 他要屈尊来保住公司 |
[18:46] | Don’t do this!If you do,you’ll be just as bad as devin. | 别这么做! 不然的话 你就跟Devin一样坏了 |
[18:48] | Liz,what are you doing here? | Liz 你来干嘛? |
[18:53] | I thought you were at the fitness center with your twin. | 我以为你和双胞胎在健身中心呢 |
[18:56] | What? | 什么? |
[18:58] | Liz,it’s not what you think. | Liz 不是你想的那样 |
[19:00] | Kathy and i are just working together. | Kathy和我在工作 |
[19:01] | Kathy,you know my lover,liz. | Kathy 你认识我情人的 Liz |
[19:04] | That better be true,jack,or i’ll make both of you disappr, | 最好是真的 Jack 不然我宰了你俩 |
[19:07] | Just like i did with vivienne and patch. | 就像我对Vivienne和Patch那样 |
[19:11] | Don’t be ridiculous,liz. | 别搞笑了 Liz |
[19:13] | You know you’re the only woman i’ve ever really loved. | 你知道你是我唯一爱的女人 |
[19:17] | Kathy’s my partner. | Kathy是我的伙伴 |
[19:19] | She’s hiring me to advise her in all her business matters. | 她雇我来给她就商业事宜做一些建议的 |
[19:22] | Isn’t that true,kathy? | 对吗 Kathy? |
[19:24] | I’m sorry,darling. | 对不起了 宝贝 |
[19:26] | I’ve just been paranoid ever since that incident with the weather machine. | 自从气象站的意外后我就变得很偏执 |
[19:31] | Kiss!Kiss!Kiss! | 打啵!打啵!打啵! |
[19:39] | No,that’s– | 不 那太… |
[19:40] | -No,i don’t think so. -No thank you. | – 是的 我也这样想 – 是的 谢谢 |
[19:44] | Got any mail for me,donaghy? | 有我的信吗 Donaghy? |
[19:46] | It’s all over,banks. | 都结束了 Banks |
[19:48] | Kathy has hired me privately to advise her on all business matters. | Kathy已经秘密雇我做她的顾问 负责对她的一切商务事宜 |
[19:52] | My god.That’s her signature. | 天哪 是她的签名 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:56] | Well,i’m t stupid,jack. | 我不蠢 Jack |
[19:58] | I saw this day coming. | 我看到这天迟早要来 |
[20:00] | But i’ve already made provisions for my financial future. | 但我已经为我的财路早做了打算 |
[20:04] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[20:10] | I’m gonna sue you! | 我要告你! |
[20:11] | I’ve gonna sue the entire city of new york! | 我要告整个纽约市! |
[20:13] | I’m gonna sue you. | 我要告你! |
[20:14] | You can’t sue me! | 你不能告我! |
[20:15] | I’m already being sued! | 我已经被人告了! |
[20:17] | Double indemnity! | 双重赔偿! |
[20:20] | No,no,no! | 不不不! |
[20:29] | Lemon,h’s your friend bev? | Lemon 你朋友Bev怎么样了? |
[20:31] | Unfortunately,bev has made a full recovery. | 很遗憾 Bev彻底康复了 |
[20:33] | So i have to start over with another agency. | 所以我只要再去找一家代理了 |
[20:36] | This might take a long time,actually. | 事实上 得过很久 |
[20:39] | The semi-virtuous path. | 恢复50%道德感了 |
[20:41] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[20:50] | Did you need something else,lemon? | 还有事吗 Lemon? |
[20:52] | No. | 没 |
[20:53] | I just like seeing you in there. | 只是很高兴看到你又回来了 |