时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This is it,lemon. Government. | 这就是了 Lemon 政府 |
[00:06] | The true seat of american power. | 美国权力真正的所在地 |
[00:08] | This is all happening so fast. | 这进展也太迅速了 |
[00:10] | I mean,last week you were at ge, and this week you’re– | 上个礼拜你还在通用电气 这个礼拜你就… |
[00:12] | what are you in charge of exactly? | 你到底管什么的? |
[00:13] | We’re sharing the load. It’s a bit of homeland security. | 责任分享制 有点国土安全 |
[00:16] | they still have that? | 还有这个部门? |
[00:17] | Extreme weather preparedness and the war on the poor. | 极端灾难气候应对 和消灭穷人 |
[00:19] | You mean the war on poverty. | 你是说消灭贫困 |
[00:20] | Yeah,okay, let’s go with that. | 对 就这么叫吧 |
[00:22] | So you’re never coming back. | 你再也不会回来了 |
[00:23] | I’m sorry,lemon, but there’s nothing left for me at ge. | 对不起 Lemon 但是通用电气没有值得我留恋的了 |
[00:25] | Sure,geiss could come out of the coma and say, | 当然了 Geiss可能会醒来 说 |
[00:27] | “jackie boy, you’re the next ceo,” but that’s not likely. | “小Jackie 你是下一任首席执行官” 但可能性不大 |
[00:30] | The cryogenecists are already sharpening their head saws. | 低温冷冻学家已经磨刀霍霍了 |
[00:33] | Oh,this is all so weird. | 太诡异了 |
[00:35] | It’s making me sick to my stomach. | 我觉得难受死了 |
[00:37] | Lemon,it’s 8:00 in the morning. | Lemon 才早晨八点 |
[00:38] | Are you eating thos mexican cheese curls? | 你在吃墨西哥奇多? |
[00:40] | Hey,don’t knock my sabor de soledad. | 别找我”孤独滋味”的茬 |
[00:42] | I found a prize in here the other day… I hope. | 那天我发现自己中了奖… 但愿如此 |
[00:44] | Lemon,I have to go. | Lemon 我得挂了 |
[00:45] | It’s time for my freedom search. | 该做”菊花检查”了 |
[00:51] | Liz lemon,do these look like wizard nipples to you? | Liz Lemon 你看这些像巫师的乳头吗? |
[00:54] | Well,I don’t know. Are the lightning bolts suppos ********* | 我不知道 这道闪电是往外还是往里? |
[00:58] | ******** | 就是 全错了 这些话在我脑子里的时候是如此清晰 |
[01:03] | oh,are these the characters for your porn video game? | 噢 这些是你色情电玩的角色吧? |
[01:05] | The working title is goregasm,colon, the legend of dong-slayer. | 暂定名是血腥高潮 冒号 屠箫者之传奇 |
[01:10] | sorry about the wizard, tracy. | 对不起 巫师弄成那样了 Tracy |
[01:12] | I’ll call the korean animators. | 我给韩国动画师打电话去 |
[01:13] | Yeah,you fixulate this! | 你把这个搞好! |
[01:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:17] | Liz lemon,do you know what it’s like to be the only one who cares about your job | 你知道只有你一个人在乎自己的工作 |
[01:20] | when everybody else around is goofing off like a bunch of goof-offs? | 别人都像一群二流子游手好闲 是什么感觉吗? |
[01:25] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[01:27] | Emotions. | 情感 |
[01:28] | – You having your woman times? – What? No! | – 你又到生理期了? – 什么? 没有! |
[01:30] | I just had my woman times last– oh,boy. | 我刚来 上个… 噢 完了 |
[01:50] | 30 Rock Season02 Episode15 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[01:59] | why don’t I cross out the days like people in the movies? | 为什么我不跟电影里面的人物那样 划日子记时间呢? |
[02:05] | I think you’re supposed to take all of them. Like,in a row. | 我觉得你应该全吃掉 就是 连着吃完 |
[02:09] | Thank you,cerie, but I’ve been sexually active since I was 25. | 谢谢 Cercie 我25岁以来就性行为活跃了 |
[02:15] | mr. Hornberger? | Hornberger先生? |
[02:16] | I was wondering if I could ask you to write a recommendation for me | 我在想你能不能帮我写封推荐信 |
[02:19] | to be a page at the x-x-I-x summer olympics in beijing. | 做第二十九届北京夏季奥运会的招待员 |
[02:22] | Sure,kenneth. | 没问题 Kenneth |
[02:23] | Have you ever wanted to go to the olympics, mr. Hornberger? | 你想过参加奥运会吗 Hornberger先生? |
[02:26] | I almost went once. | 有一次我差点就去了 |
[02:27] | Bad news,archers. | 坏消息 弓箭手 |
[02:29] | President carter has decided to boycott the moscow games. | 卡特总统决定抵制莫斯科奥运会 |
[02:34] | Peanut farmer. | 那个种花生的农民 |
[02:36] | Anyway,I was wondering when you were gonna come to me for this. | 我还在想你什么时候来找我写这个 |
[02:37] | You know the applications are due today. | 你知道申请今天截止 |
[02:39] | Today,sir? | 今天 先生? |
[02:41] | The memo I got said they were due in two weeks. | 我收到的便条说 截止日期还有两个礼拜 |
[02:43] | No,it’s today at 5:00. | 不是 是今天下午五点 |
[02:45] | I have to write my personal essay! | 我还要写个人陈述! |
[02:49] | Donny? | |
[02:51] | Parcell. Thought you’d be coming out of that door. | Parcell 还以为你会从那扇门出来呢 |
[02:55] | Did you get my memo about the olympic applications being due two weeks from now? | 你收到我的便条 说奥运会申请截止日期还有两个礼拜? |
[02:59] | Saboteur! | 故意使坏! |
[03:00] | Looks like you’ll be staying here in new york all summer– | 看来整个夏天你只能呆在纽约了 |
[03:03] | fighting the crowds, smelling the hot garbage, | 当你再在人海中奋力拼杀 闻着发馊的垃圾时 |
[03:05] | while I travel to beautiful, breezy beijing. | 我就却身在景色秀美 微风轻拂的北京 |
[03:08] | The day’s not over yet. | 还有时间呢 |
[03:27] | Hey,you must be jack donaghy. | 你就是Jack Donaghy吧 |
[03:29] | Cooter berger, vice chair of farm subsidies, acting head of fema, | 我是Cooter Berger 农场补贴副主席 联邦应急管理局执行总管 |
[03:33] | temporary acting head of the fbc while the acting head is on trial. | 执行总管在受审时 任FBC临时执行总管 |
[03:36] | Wow,you’ve had a lot of shake ups around here lately,huh? | 最近这里不少人事变动啊 |
[03:38] | I couldn’t disagree with you more. | 我完全不同意 |
[03:39] | The administration has been streamlined. | 行政机关已经优化过了 |
[03:41] | And the media are so obsessed with the current election, they’ve completely forgotten we’re here. | 媒体的精力都集中在大选上 他们完全不记得还有我们这帮人了 |
[03:45] | It’s an exciting time. | 心潮澎湃的时刻啊 |
[03:47] | I’m glad to hear it. I don’t like to think of this president as a lame duck. | 很高兴你这样想 我不想把总统看作没用的人(跛脚的鸭子) |
[03:50] | I like to think of him as a lame eagle. | 我喜欢把他看作断翼的鹰 |
[03:55] | The ceiling appears to be leaking. | 天花板好像在漏水 |
[03:57] | No,it’s not. We’ve looked into it and it’s not. | 不 不是 我们调查过了 不是 |
[04:00] | If you have any questions, I’ll write down my extension for you. | 如果你还有疑问的话 给你我的分机号 |
[04:09] | Do you need a pen? | 你需要笔吗? |
[04:10] | Nope,I’ve kind of gotten used to it. | 不用 我基本上已经习惯了 |
[04:11] | You don’t have pens? | 你们连笔都没有? |
[04:12] | We’re not in a recession. | 经济没有衰退 |
[04:14] | Boy,we’ve got to crack the whip around here,cooter. | 我们得让他们干点正事 Cooter |
[04:16] | You don’t have pens. The roof is leaking. | 你们连笔都没有 屋顶在漏水 |
[04:18] | No,it’s not. I’ll show you the study. | 政府调查结果表明没有漏水 |
[04:20] | Hey,we have a meeting with the appropriations committee,like,now. | 我们要跟拨款委员会开会 现在 |
[04:23] | Oh,no,I’m not prepared. | 噢 不会吧 我完全没准备 |
[04:24] | I know. I’m not drunk either. But we’ll manage. | 我知道 我也没喝醉 但是能对付过去的 |
[04:40] | Mother! | 妈呀! |
[04:42] | oh,I’m sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[04:44] | I don’t know why I even came up here. | 我都不知道我上来干嘛 |
[04:47] | I mean, I know jack’s not here. | 我知道Jack不在这儿 |
[04:49] | Boy,I am really going a little crazy! | 小子 我真的快疯了! |
[04:52] | I don’t supposed you want to be my sounding board. | 你不想听我瞎掰吧 |
[05:01] | You’re busy. I’ll come back another time. | 你很忙 我下次再来吧 |
[05:06] | Warrior,you have defeated the snake elf. | 勇士 你击败了蛇族精灵 |
[05:09] | Now join me in the orgy chamber. | 到祭神密室找我吧 |
[05:12] | The poets will sing of this night. | 诗人会吟唱今夜的 |
[05:13] | Stop,stop! It’s not working. | 停! 停! 不行 |
[05:15] | It’s not–not you,grizz. You’re doing great. | 不是… 不是你 Grizz 你很棒 |
[05:18] | I memorized all my lines at home. | 我在家把所有词都背过了 |
[05:20] | But,jenna,you’re not doing good acting. | 但是 Jenna 你演的不好 |
[05:22] | Don’t overthink it. I don’t need another judi dench situation. | 别多想 我不想再出现Judi Dench情形 |
[05:26] | Now let’s just skip ahead to the list of player sensuality options. | 我们先录玩家淫荡选项表吧 |
[05:30] | These avatars need to be able to do anything to each other. | 这些头像要能互动 |
[05:33] | Touch my cheek. | 摸我的脸 |
[05:35] | – Touch my chest area. – Now give me a little robot. | – 摸我的胸 – 机器人一点 |
[05:38] | – Touch my butt. – Now like it’s a secret. | – 摸我的屁股 – 秘密一点 |
[05:40] | Touch my knees. | 摸我的膝盖 |
[05:41] | – Sexy,yes. – Touch my knee spot. | – 性感 对了 – 摸我的膝盖 |
[05:43] | – Good. – Touch my feet with your knees! | – 很好 – 用你的膝盖碰我的脚! |
[05:46] | Now that we’re in the zone, I want you to give me some random sex sounds. | 既然你进入状态了 再来点高潮声音 |
[05:56] | wonderful,wonderful. Let’s take it again from the top. | 很好 很好 保持状态再来一遍 |
[05:58] | This time,let’s record! | 这次 录音吧! |
[06:02] | Hey,jack,it’s liz. | 嘿 Jack 我是Liz |
[06:04] | Um,maybe you’re busy spreading democracy. Anyway,give me a call. | 也许你正忙着传播民主 不管怎么样 给我回个电话 |
[06:08] | Things are happening! | 出大事了! |
[06:13] | Our first order of business, | 第一件事 |
[06:14] | the city of portland has requested $9 million to shore up its dam system. | 波特兰市要九百万美元 用来加固大坝 |
[06:19] | I can’t support that. | 不能支持这项 |
[06:20] | “Damn” is a swear word. | “坝”是个不文明词汇 (跟”该死”同音) |
[06:22] | I’d support it if instead of dam we called it a “god finger.” | 如果我们称之为”上帝的手指” 而不是大坝 我就支持 |
[06:25] | Randall,must you bring religion into everything? | Randall 你就不能不牵扯宗教进来吗? |
[06:29] | We need pens. | 我们需要笔 |
[06:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[06:31] | Gentlemen,madame,we all know that rome wasn’t built in a day. | 女士先生们 我们都知道 冰冻三尺 非一日之寒 |
[06:35] | Well,that’s one theory. | 是有这么种说法 |
[06:37] | But… | 但是… |
[06:38] | we have a chance to make this country great again. | 我们有机会复兴国家 |
[06:41] | We need hope. We need change. | 我们需要希望 需要变革 |
[06:43] | We need experience. | 需要经验 |
[06:46] | We need pens. | 需要笔 |
[06:59] | Kenneth, where have you been? | Kenneth 你去哪儿了? |
[07:01] | I had to put on my jeans by myself. | 我得自己一个人穿牛仔裤 |
[07:03] | I’m sorry,miss maroney. | 对不起 Maroney小姐 |
[07:04] | I’m trying to finish this application for beijing. | 我在填写北京奥运会的申请 |
[07:09] | Did someone say “donny?” | 有人叫我名字了吗? |
[07:11] | – No. | – No. – 没有 – 没有 |
[07:12] | Oh,it’s pretty muffled in there. | 噢 里面听不清楚 |
[07:15] | You’ll never get that application done in time,parcell. | 你赶不上申请时间的 Parcell |
[07:17] | You should just give up! | 你门都没有! |
[07:19] | I will not fail,Chief Errand Boy Donny Lawson! | Donny Lawson伙计 我决不会输的! |
[07:23] | I was told there would be no nudity! | 有人告诉我不需要裸体! |
[07:27] | That’s the only thing i know how to say in chinese. | 我就会说这一句中文 |
[07:30] | Four and a half hours, hee-haw. | 四个半小时 嘻哈 |
[07:38] | Donny’s right. | Donny是对的 |
[07:39] | I’ll never finish this application in time. | 我赶不上时间的 |
[07:41] | The personal essay is way harder than I thought, | 个人陈述比我想象的难多了 |
[07:44] | ’cause it’ not in my nature rag on myself. | 因为我这个人不会自吹自擂 |
[07:46] | Not even a backdoor brag? | 暗中自夸也不会? |
[07:47] | Whr brag? | 什么叫暗中自夸? |
[07:49] | It’s sneaking something wonderful about yourself into everyday conversation. | 在日常对话里夹杂上说自己的好话 |
[07:52] | Like when I tell people it’s hard for me to watch american idol because I have perfect pitch. | 比如我跟别人讲 我看不下去美国偶像 因为我的嗓音太完美了 |
[07:58] | Now you try. | 你试试 |
[07:59] | It’s hard for me to watch american idol | 我看不下去美国偶像 |
[08:01] | because there’s a water bug on my channel changer. | 因为我的遥控器里有个蟑螂 |
[08:05] | It’s no hmm? | 没用 |
[08:15] | Oh,no. | 天 |
[08:16] | Someone’s gonna get more attention than me. | 有人要抢我的风头了 |
[08:18] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[08:19] | “Give us pens.” I mean,how do you do it? | “我们要笔” 你怎么做到的? |
[08:22] | Cooter,I used to work for a man named don geiss. | 我以前为一个名叫Don Geiss的人工作 |
[08:24] | He taught me how to be proactive. | 他交给我怎么先发制人 |
[08:25] | I’m going to teach you the same thing. | 我也要传授给你 |
[08:27] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 真高兴有你在 |
[08:28] | I haven’t felt this energized at work since the two weeks where they tried to teach us farsi. | 自从他们教我们波斯语的那两个礼拜 我还没这么兴奋过呢 |
[08:35] | – Cool phone. – Excuse me. | – 好手机啊 – 接下电话 |
[08:40] | Jonathan. | |
[08:41] | – Geiss spoke. – What? | – Geiss说话了 – 什么? |
[08:43] | He’s not out of the coma, but he spoke. | 他还没醒 但是他说话了 |
[08:45] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[08:46] | He said,”jackie boy.” | 他说的 “小Jackie” |
[08:53] | Cooter,this is my letter of resignation. | Cooter 这是我的辞职信 |
[08:55] | Would you make sure that it gets into the right hands? | 你能帮我交给管这个的人吗? |
[08:57] | What? No,no way. | 什么? 没 没门 |
[08:59] | What do you want to do that for? | 为什么要辞职? |
[09:01] | I just received a very important phone call. I’ve gotta get back. | 我刚接了一个很重要的电话 我得回去 |
[09:03] | But we were gonna do great things together. | 但是我们要一起共成大业 |
[09:05] | Look,the leak’s stopped. | 瞧 不漏水了 |
[09:09] | I have to get back to new york. This is my only chance. | 我得回纽约 机会错过就不再 |
[09:11] | Resignation denied. | 不接受你的辞职 |
[09:12] | You can’t deny my resignation. | 你不能不接受 |
[09:14] | Actually,I can. | 实际上 我能 |
[09:15] | As acting head of the fbc, I oversee the ewpc, and I’m denying your resignation. | 作为FBC的执行总管 我监管东惠蒂尔长老会教堂 你的辞呈被拒绝了 |
[09:19] | You’ll stay here and serve your country. | 你要留下来 效力国家 |
[09:21] | The head of ge serves this country. | 通用电气的老总也是效力国家 |
[09:23] | He provides jobs. Fuels innovation. | 他提供工作岗位 倡导创新 |
[09:25] | He brings good things to light. | 让发光源更先进 |
[09:29] | Cooter,I’m begging you. Please let me go. | Cooter 求你了 放我走吧 |
[09:31] | Hey,it’s not up to me. | 这由不得我决定 |
[09:32] | Even if I let you resign, my boss wouldn’T. | 即使我准你辞职 我老板也不会 |
[09:35] | They don’t want people leaving here anymore. | 他们不想再有人离开 |
[09:37] | You’re not going anywhere,buddy! | 你就在这儿了 伙计! |
[09:40] | Hey,the pens are here! | 笔到了! |
[09:45] | Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa! | 美-国! 美-国! 美-国! 美-国! |
[09:53] | Hello,friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[09:55] | – Oh,my god, you’re pregnant. – What? | – 噢天 你怀孕了 – 什么? |
[09:58] | Yes. How can you tell? | 是的 你怎么知道的? |
[10:00] | I just can. | 我就是能 |
[10:01] | People always underestimate my instincts because of my looks. | 人们总是因为我的长相 就低估我的直觉 |
[10:04] | This is no time for backdoor bragging. | 别暗中自夸了 |
[10:06] | I’m just so happy for you. | 我真替你感到高兴 |
[10:08] | – This is what you wanted. – Yeah,but not like this. | – 你一直想要孩子 – 嗯 但不是这样 |
[10:10] | Why not like this,liz? | 为什么不是这样 Liz? |
[10:12] | As my mom used to say, “you never want this to happen.” | 我妈妈老是说 “你永远也不会希望这样的” |
[10:16] | – Have you called floyd yet? – What? | – 你给Floyd打电话了吗? – 什么? |
[10:17] | Floyd–you couldn’t ask for a better guy to make a mistake with. | Floyd啊 最佳的犯错误对象 |
[10:22] | Oh,no. It is floyd,right? | 噢 坏了 是Floyd吧? |
[10:28] | Those margaritas were strong. | 那些玛格丽塔酒太烈了 |
[10:32] | Can you come inside? I need a couple light bulbs changed. | 你能进来下吗? 我需要换几个灯泡 |
[10:35] | Pfft,yeah! | 啐 yeah! |
[10:37] | oh,my god. | 噢 天 |
[10:40] | How could you have slept with dennis? | 你怎么能跟Dennis睡了? |
[10:42] | It was before he tried to throw me under the subway train. | 是在他想把我扔到地铁轨道上之前 |
[10:45] | Oh,my god! | 噢 天哪! |
[10:47] | Oh,so you’re the only person in the world that’s allowed to make sex mistakes? | 全世界只有你可以在性方面犯错? |
[10:50] | You had a three-way with roseanne and tom arnold. | 你和Roseanne和Tom Arnold玩过三人行 |
[10:53] | That was two years ago. | 两年前的事情了 |
[10:54] | Fine,so I made one extremely unfortunate coupling decision. | 行 我做了一个非常不幸的做爱决定 |
[10:58] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[10:59] | Well,obviously dennis can’t be involved because he is a class “a” moron. | 很明显不要Dennis牵扯近来 因为他是个特级白痴 |
[11:03] | So I am just gonna be a kick-ass single mom. | 所以我要当个特牛的单身母亲 |
[11:07] | Like erin brockovich or sarah connor. | 像Erin Brockovich(电影永不妥协) 或Sarah Connor(终结者中主角的妈妈) |
[11:10] | Listen tyorectually excited about this. | 听啊 你真得很激动呐 |
[11:13] | Yeah,I am. | 我是啊 |
[11:14] | Even though it’s dennis’, I must really want a kid. | 尽管这是Dennis的 我真的很想要个孩子 |
[11:17] | Go to the doctor and get a blood test so you know for sure. | 去找医生 做个血检 确认一下 |
[11:20] | And while you’re there, try get me somedderall. | (治疗注意力不集中 她以为吃了能让别人更关注自己) 去的时候顺便帮我拿点Adderall |
[11:26] | I’m trapped here. I can’t believe this. | 我被困在这儿了 真不敢相信 |
[11:27] | Well,I can’t believe the best friend I’ve ever had would try and leave me. | 我真不敢相信我最铁的哥们 要试图离开我 |
[11:30] | Cooter,look at this place. | Cooter 睁开眼看看 |
[11:32] | This can’t be what you want in life. | 你这辈子不会就这么点理想 |
[11:33] | Haven’t you ever thought of leaving? | 你没想过要一走了之? |
[11:35] | Of course. Every day. | 当然想过 每天都想 |
[11:38] | Every day for two years. | 两年了 每天都想 |
[11:40] | Look at these resignation letters. | 看看这些辞职信 |
[11:42] | They’re written in ketchup, dirty rock,leak water. | 用番茄酱 脏石子 下水道的水写的 |
[11:47] | And now you’re here. You’re here and everything’s gonna be better. | 然而你来了 你来了 会出现转机的 |
[11:49] | Now we’ve got pens. Glorious pens! | 现在我们有笔了 漂亮的笔啊! |
[11:58] | Oh,my god. Oh,my god. They’re caps. | 噢天哪 噢天哪 都是笔帽 |
[12:02] | Nothing but caps. | 只有笔帽 |
[12:03] | – Cooter- – that’s not my name! | – 我不叫Cooter! |
[12:06] | My name is james reilly. | 我叫James Reilly |
[12:08] | Cooter berger? What do you think I am, a cartoon dog? | 你以为我是什么 动漫狗? |
[12:11] | The president named me that. | 总统给我起的外号 |
[12:12] | He gave you two nicknames? | 他给你起了两个外号? |
[12:13] | “Cooter” because I look like a turtle | “Cooter” 因为我像乌龟 (佛罗里达州的一种乌龟) |
[12:15] | and “berger” because he saw me eating a hamburger one time. | “Berger”因为他有一次看到我在吃汉堡 (英文中汉堡的意思) |
[12:19] | We have toet out of here. | 我们得离开这个地方 |
[12:20] | Now that’s the spirit. | 这才像话 |
[12:21] | But if they’re not taking resignations, there’s only one way out. | 如果他们不接受辞呈 只有一条路可走 |
[12:24] | We have to work together to get fired. | 我们得精诚合作 争取被开除 |
[12:27] | It wasn’t even a hamburger. | 都不算是个汉堡 |
[12:28] | It was a sandwich. | 是个三明治 |
[12:39] | – Hello,elizabeth. – Dennis,what are you doing here? | – 你好 Elizabeth – Dennis 你在这儿干吗? |
[12:42] | I don’t have to explain myself to you. | 我用不着跟你解释 |
[12:44] | Look,I told my mom i got a job, | 我跟我妈说我找了份工作 |
[12:45] | so I’ve been coming here for the past couple weeks during the day. | 所以最近几个礼拜我白天都来这儿 |
[12:48] | – What? – How come you’re not at work? | – 什么? – 你怎么不去上班? |
[12:49] | Because foot my computer– no,why am I– thiss my apartment. | 因为我把电脑忘在… 不 我为什么… 这是我家 |
[12:52] | – There something you want to tell me? – No. | – 你有事想跟我说吗? – 没有 |
[12:56] | elizabeth,this is melinda from dr. Bouvier’s office. | 我是Bouvier医生办公室的Melinda |
[12:59] | We’ll try to reach you again later. | 我们晚些时候再打 |
[13:01] | I know that message and I know that tone. | 我知道这条留言 这种语气 |
[13:03] | Every one of my sisters got that message junior year in high school– you’re pregnant! | 我的所有姐妹高一那年都收到这条留言 你怀孕了! |
[13:06] | – What? No! – Really? All right. | – 什么? 没有! – 真没有? 好吧 |
[13:10] | Enatal vitamins. Yeah,I know what “prenatal” means. | 怀孕期维他命 我知道”怀孕”什么意思 |
[13:13] | Pre,”before.” Natal,”ruined.” | “怀” — 前期 “殒” — 累赘 |
[13:15] | – Oh,my god. – All right, first things first. | – 噢 天哪 – 好了 第一 |
[13:17] | We’re gonna have this baby at the same hospital i was born at on coney island. All right? | 我们要到康尼岛我出生的那家医院 给孩子接生 好吗? |
[13:20] | Oh,my god! | 噢 天哪! |
[13:21] | Secondly,if it’s a boy, we’re gonna name him morpheus like that guy in the matrix. | 第二 如果是个男孩 就起名叫Morpheus 就像黑客帝国里那个人 |
[13:25] | If it’s a girl–ooh,yeah. | 如果是个女孩… 对对 |
[13:26] | I used to boff this chick named judy, and I would love to honor her. | 我以前上过一个叫做Judy的女的 我愿意给她这份荣耀 |
[13:29] | Get out of my apartment. | 赶快滚 |
[13:30] | Don’t talk to me like that. | 不准这么跟我说话 |
[13:31] | – Morpheus hears everything that you say. – Out! | – Morpheus能听见你说话 – 快走! |
[13:35] | Your boobs are gonna get bigger. | 你胸部会大起来的 |
[13:41] | You must have been such a pretty monkey. | 你肯定是只特别可爱的猴子 |
[13:44] | What’s that,miss maroney? | 什么事 Maroney小姐? |
[13:45] | It’s your personal essay, kenneth. | 是你的个人陈述 Kenneth |
[13:52] | Ohhello. I didn’t see you there. | 你好啊 没看到你 |
[13:56] | I was just thinking about my friend,kenneth parcell, | 我在想我的朋友Kenneth Parcell |
[13:59] | and how much he personifies the olympic spirit. | 简直就是奥林匹克精神的化身 |
[14:02] | He’s involved in charity work. | 他积极参与慈善活动 |
[14:04] | – You needed me, miss maroney? – Yes. | – 你找我 Maroney小姐? – 是的 |
[14:07] | Kenneth,can you take this money to the many charities i support anonymously? | Kenneth, 你能把这些钱捐给那些 我匿名捐款的慈善机构吗? |
[14:11] | Of course.Oh,miss maroney, this is empt– | 没问题 Maroney小姐 这是空… |
[14:15] | he knows the importance of physical fitness. | 他知道身体健康有多重要 |
[14:17] | I mean,he can lift almost 100 pounds1 | 他能举起近100磅重的东西 |
[14:22] | * Mind,body,spirit kenneth, * | * 心灵 身体 精神 Kenneth * |
[14:26] | * I see myself in you * | * 在你身上我看到了自己 * |
[14:30] | * so brave * | * 如此英勇 * |
[14:33] | * so ready to be all that you can do * | * 时刻准备着 竭尽全力 * |
[14:40] | * so beautiful in every way * | * 方方面面都如此美丽 * |
[14:45] | * I see myself in you * | * 在你身上我看到了自己 * |
[14:51] | miss maroney, thank you! | Maroney小姐 谢谢! |
[14:54] | I have 20 minutes. I’m gonna make it! | 还有二十分钟 赶得及的! |
[15:01] | I see myself in you. | 在你身上 我看到了自己 |
[15:09] | Oh,kenneth,someone was looking for you. | Kenneth 有人找你 |
[15:11] | They need 12 boxes of copier paper on stage one. | 一号舞台需要十二箱复印纸 |
[15:16] | Duty before self. | 职责为先 |
[15:19] | I will not fail you,Rainbow Chicken. | 彩虹公鸡(NBC的孔雀台标) 我不会辜负您 |
[15:24] | whatever we come up with has gotta be wasteful, | 我们想出来的东西得是浪费金钱 |
[15:26] | embarrassing to tion, and upsetting to the voters. | 让管理层窘迫 让选民不满 |
[15:29] | Holy smoke! | 神圣的烟尘啊! |
[15:31] | What have you got? | 什么? |
[15:32] | In 1994, the pentagon explored the possibility of a non-lethal chemical weapon thque, | 94年 五角大楼探索了 一种非致命化学武器的可能性 |
[15:37] | uce enemy soldiers coosture by making them totally gay-nes for eaer.” | 这种武器会 “让敌方士兵 成为彼此的同性恋 而失去作战能力” |
[15:44] | How gay? | 多么同? |
[15:45] | It doesn’t say. The project was abandoned in the planning stages. | 没说 这个项目在策划阶段就被抛弃了 |
[15:48] | Of course it was. | 当然了 |
[15:49] | It would’ve been expensive, impractical, | 这个会很昂贵 不实际 |
[15:51] | and offensive to both the red states and the gayer blue states. | 对共和党选民和有同性恋倾向的 民主党选民都是个冒犯 |
[15:54] | This is exactly what we’re looking for. | 我们要找的就是这个 |
[15:56] | A guaranteed disaster. | 万无一失的灾难 |
[15:57] | Like eating a burrito before sex. | 就像在做爱前吃玉米煎饼 |
[15:59] | But where would we get the money? | 但是上哪弄钱呢? |
[16:00] | No congressman in his right mind would support this. | 没有心智正常的议员会支持这个的 |
[16:03] | Don’t worry,I’ve got a friend in congress. | 别担心 我在国会有朋友 |
[16:05] | But not your best friend,right? | 但不是最铁的哥们 是吧? |
[16:08] | Yo,frank. | 嘿 Frank |
[16:10] | Oh,my god. Is that– | 噢天哪 这就是… |
[16:11] | yes.It’s just the prototype. | 对 这只是原型 |
[16:14] | But I want you to be the first to play it. | 我想让你做第一个玩家 |
[16:17] | – Tell me what you think. – This is such an honor. | – 告诉我你的想法 – 无比荣幸 |
[16:21] | I got anadal filth by” credit. | 我的名字在”额外猥琐”鸣谢里 |
[16:24] | You earnt. | 你应得的 |
[16:35] | Good job,parcell. | 做的好 Parcell |
[16:39] | Too bad it cost you a trip to china. | 忙着工作就去不了中国了 |
[16:41] | Wait a minute. Who’s this paper for? | 等一下 这些纸是给谁的? |
[16:43] | No one! | 谁也不是! |
[16:45] | Looks like you only have 30 seconds to get your application to the 27th floor. | 好像你还有30秒钟时间 把申请送到27楼上去 |
[16:50] | And you’re not gonna make it. | 来不及了 |
[16:59] | Run,kenneth,run! | 跑 Kenneth 快跑! |
[17:04] | Oh,mommy! | 妈妈咪啊! |
[17:06] | He knows! | 他知道了! |
[17:07] | Oh,god,call me,jack! This is a disaster. | 噢天哪 Jack 给我回电话! 这是场彻头彻尾的灾难 |
[17:10] | This baby’s gonna have a father. | 这个孩子要有父亲了 |
[17:13] | Look out! | 小心! |
[17:17] | What? | 搞什么? |
[18:01] | A gay bomb? | 同性恋炸弹? |
[18:04] | You dragged me out of a meeting for this? | 会开了一半你把我拽出来就因为这个? |
[18:06] | I was gonna meet bono. | 我本来要见Bono的 |
[18:07] | C.C.– Representative cunningham. | CC… Cunningham众议员 |
[18:10] | We’ll keep this professional. | 职业一点 |
[18:12] | I did certain things for you in bed that you were going to reciprocate, | 我在床上帮你做了些事情 你本应该礼尚往来的 |
[18:15] | but then we broke up before my birthday. | 但是在我生日之前我们分手了 |
[18:16] | So you owe me. | 所以你欠我的 |
[18:19] | This could take weeks to get approved. | 得好几周才能批准 |
[18:20] | I’ll take my chances. | 我愿意冒冒险 |
[18:22] | And that would mean I’d be spending my birthday here, so… | 这意味着我的生日就在这儿过了 所以… |
[18:26] | all right,I will help you ged. | 好吧 我帮你被炒 |
[18:29] | Yes! I am so on a roll. | 太棒了! 终于步入正轨 |
[18:31] | No crying in my bath tonight. | 今晚洗澡的时候不用再落泪了 |
[18:42] | hey,jack,it’s liz. | 嘿 Jack 我是Liz |
[18:45] | Um,maybe you’re busy spreading democracy. | 也许你正忙着传播民主 |
[18:47] | Anyway,give me a call. | 不管怎么样 给我回个电话 |
[18:49] | Things are happening! | 出大事了! |
[18:52] | Hey,it’s liz lemon. Funny story. | 嗨 我是Liz Lemon 有意思的事情 |
[18:54] | I think I’m pregnant with dennis duffy’s baby. | 我觉得我怀上了Dennis Duffy的孩子 |
[18:58] | Thought you’d be super proud. | 觉得你肯定特自豪 |
[19:00] | Oh,in a way, it’s what I wanted. | 某种程度上 我想要孩子 |
[19:03] | Yeah,it’s gonna be fine. | 嗯 不会有事的 |
[19:06] | He knows! Oh,god,call me,jack! This is a disaster. | 他知道了! 噢老天 Jack 给我回电话! 这是场彻头彻尾的灾难 |
[19:09] | This baby’s gonna have a father! | 这个孩子要有父亲了! |
[19:11] | What–kenneth just did a flip into the elevator! | 搞什么… Kenneth刚空翻进了电梯! |
[19:14] | Jack,I’ve spent the last hour looking at cribs online. | Jack 我在网上看了好几个小时的婴儿床 |
[19:18] | It’s crazy. Even with all this dennis stuff all I can think about is baby hair | 简直疯了 尽管Dennis的那些事 我能想到的只有婴儿毛发 |
[19:23] | and converting my laundry and newspaper pile into a nursery. | 把我要洗的衣服和旧报纸堆 改建成育婴室 |
[19:28] | So I don’t want you to worry about me, because,um,I’m happy. | 你别担心我 因为… 我很高兴 |
[19:33] | Oh,and yes,you hear me eating sabor de soledad ’cause I can eat whatever I want now. | 是的 你听到的是我在吃”孤独滋味” 因为现在我可以随心所欲吃 |
[19:37] | Oh,hang on. That’s my doctor. | 噢 等下 是我的医生 |
[19:43] | Never mind. I am not,um– never mind. | 算了 我没… 算了 |
[19:57] | Lemon,how are you? | Lemon 你还好吗? |
[19:58] | – It was the cheese curls. – Pardon? | – 是奇多 – 什么? |
[20:00] | Causing the false positives on my home pregnancy tests. | 导致简易怀孕测试假阳性 |
[20:03] | Apparently,sabor de soledad gets its special tangy flavor from evaporated bull semen. | 孤独滋味特别重的滋味 是因为浓缩的牛精子 |
[20:09] | Oh,that explains your hair’s thickness and shine. | 解释了为什么你毛发浓密 油亮 |
[20:12] | I guess in mexico women use it to stop their periods before cinco de mayo. | 我估计墨西哥女人用这个来 防止在五月五日左右来大姨妈 美国人认为那天是墨西哥独立纪念日 |
[20:16] | I’m a little afraid to ask if you’re still eating them. | 我都害怕问你是否还在吃那个 |
[20:22] | They’re so good. | 味道好极了 |
[20:23] | Lemon,I’m sorry you had to go through this by yourself. | Lemon 我很抱歉你得单独一人经受这些 |
[20:25] | No,it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[20:27] | I was actually ready to have dennis duffy’s baby. | 我都准备好了要生Dennis Duffy的孩子 |
[20:30] | I guess I’m getting to that age where I don’t care what anybody thinks of me. | 我想我快到不在乎别人 怎么看我的年龄了 |
[20:33] | If you’re going to want to get a very short haircut, resist that urge. | 如果你想剃板寸 忍住 |
[20:35] | And I know now that I’m definitely ready. | 我知道我绝对准备好了 |
[20:39] | I want to adopt. | 我想领养 |
[20:40] | Are you sure? What about artificial insemination? | 你确定吗? 人工受精呢? |
[20:42] | No,I can’t go to a sperm bank. The duffy men use those like atms. | 不 我才不去精子银行呢 Duffy那种人把精子银行看作自动取款机 |
[20:47] | Then,lemon… I want to assist you. | 那 Lemon… 我想帮你 |
[20:50] | What? | 什么? |
[20:52] | With an adoption! Oh,good lord,lemon! With an adoption. | 领养! 老天 Lemon! 帮你领养 |
[20:55] | I know a lot of well-connected people. | 我有很多关系 |
[20:57] | Okay then,yeah. Help me,thanks. | 那好啊 帮下我吧 谢谢了 |
[21:00] | Um,how was your day? | 你今天好吗? |
[21:01] | Oh,it was good. | 很好 |
[21:03] | The president gave me a nickname. | 总统给我起了个外号 |
[21:05] | The jacker. | 抄袭者… 嗯 |
[21:08] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[21:08] | Three Months Later | 三个月之后 |
[21:11] | The Pentagon | 五角大楼 |
[21:12] | Gentlemen,I regret to inform you that the gay bomb could not be effectively weaponized. | 先生们 我很遗憾地通知你们 同性恋炸弹不能武器化 |
[21:18] | The chemical dissipates harmlessly in open tactical environments. | 这种化学试剂在开阔空间里毫无威胁 |
[21:22] | And frankly, could only work if somehow we could get the enemy into a closed, unventilated space. | 实际上 只有把敌人集中到一个密闭 不通风的空间里才会有作用 |
[21:27] | Ooh,pens! | 噢 笔! |
[21:34] | I feel weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[21:35] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[21:39] | 30 Rockefeller Center | 洛克菲勒中心30号 |
[21:41] | Dude,I played this thing for a couple hours. | 伙计 我玩了几个小时 |
[21:43] | It’s okay,I guess. | 我觉得还行 |
[21:45] | Frank,you’ve been in your office for three months | Frank 你在办公室里闷了三个月了 |
[21:48] | what? | 什么? |
[21:49] | Yes,ina be a billionaire! | 耶 我要发大财了! |
[21:52] | Hotel Room,Beijing | 北京 酒店宾馆 |