时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:39] | On my stage? No way. | 我的舞台?没门 |
[05:41] | Oh,hey there, little guy. | 你好 小家伙 |
[05:44] | What the hell? We have rehearsal. | 搞什么?我们有彩排 |
[05:46] | – He can’t tell me- – no,no,no,no,no– | – 他不能指挥我… – 不不不… |
[05:47] | the most important thing is to know who you can trust and who you can’t trust, | 最重要是知道你能信任谁 不能信任谁 |
[05:51] | and that man cannot be trusted. | 那个男人不能相信 |
[05:53] | What are you worrying about? You have the job. | 还担心什么?你不是得到那职位了么 |
[05:54] | It’s not over till it’s over. The game is still on… | 不到最后就不算完 游戏还在继续… |
[05:58] | and nobody plays it like banks. | Banks从不按常理出牌 |
[06:01] | Stay clear of him, little buddy. | 离他远点 小家伙 |
[06:06] | Then after you carbonate it, you drink it! | 加入二氧化碳后 喝了它! |
[06:09] | Sounds like soda pop. | 听起来像苏打饮料 |
[06:11] | Damn it! Why is leaving your children a legacy that’ll live forever so hard? | 他妈的! 给后人留点传诵万世的传奇怎么这么难? |
[06:15] | It’s been almost half an hour. | 都快一个半小时了 |
[06:17] | Maybe we should take a break,mr. Jordan. | 也许我们该休息会 Jordan先生 |
[06:19] | Yeah,I need to clear my thoughtcicles. | 恩 我是要理理思绪了 |
[06:25] | Which one of my two favorite pastimes shall I indulge in? | 我最爱的两大消遣 该选哪个爽一下呢? |
[06:29] | Video games or pornography! | 电玩还是黄片? |
[06:33] | THICK THIGHS/ARMY GAME OF DEATH | 美腿/死亡游戏 |
[06:37] | That’s it! Make a porn video game! | 有了! 制作色情电玩! |
[06:56] | Hey,liz. Ight? | 嘿 Liz 是叫Liz吧? |
[07:01] | where’s your buddy jack? Packing up his office? | 你好兄弟Jack呢? 在准备搬办公室? |
[07:03] | I don’t know anything about jack, so you’re wasting your time. | 我不知道Jack的任何事 你不用浪费时间啦 |
[07:08] | So you don’t know about him accidentally selling nbc to some germans? | 你不知道 他不小心把NBC卖给德国人的事? |
[07:12] | – Uh,no. – Really? | – 额 不 – 真的? |
[07:15] | ‘Cause rumor has it that he’s trying to pull a death spiral: | 可有传言说他在恶意赚取差价: |
[07:18] | Inflating the company’s value, shorting his own stock and then making a killing. | 膨胀企业市值 卖掉自己股份 然后毁掉公司 |
[07:22] | What–no,that’s completely not true. | 什么!不 这纯粹造谣 |
[07:24] | Jack was nowhere near that meeting. | Jack没参加那会议 |
[07:26] | He wasn’t even in new york ’cause he was off with his girlfriend leaving me in charge, | 他根本不在纽约 而是在和女朋友约会 留我负责一切的 |
[07:31] | so take that,liz. | 记住了 Liz |
[07:35] | Oh,god. That was so easy. | 上帝 这也太容易了 |
[07:37] | Like taking candy from one of those guys who gives out candy at gay night clubs. | 就像亲近那些混迹 同性恋酒吧的人一样容易 |
[07:41] | Oh,my god. Please don’t say anything. I’ll give you kenneth. | 天那 拜托什么都别说出去 我把Kenneth给你 |
[07:47] | Well,as enticing as that is, I’m straight now. | 诱惑如此 可惜我现在是异性恋了 |
[07:51] | I think that my future father-in-law needs to hear about jack’s little career killer. | 我的未来岳父有必要听听Jack的仕途败笔 |
[07:57] | Well,then he’ll also need to know about the security camera footage | 那他也有必要看看监控录象是如何抓拍到 |
[08:00] | of you cheating on his daughter with another woman. | 你背着他女儿和别人乱来的事 |
[08:03] | What? | 什么? |
[08:08] | No. No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! |
[08:12] | Oh,god! | 噢 天那! |
[08:16] | You loved it! | 你喜欢这样! |
[08:19] | A porn video game? It can’t be done. | 色情电玩? 这是不可能的 |
[08:21] | Look,tre, history’s greatest perverts have tried: | 你看 历史上最BT那些人都尝试过了: |
[08:24] | Walt disney,larry flynt, the japanese, but they can’t do it because of the uncanny valley. | 迪斯尼,Larry Flynt 还有日本人 都失败了 因为里面有怪圈 |
[08:29] | Let me show you something. Check out this chart. | 给你看个东西 看这图表 |
[08:32] | You see, as artificial representations of humans become more and more realistic, | 随着虚拟人物的日益真实化 |
[08:36] | they reach a point where they stop being endearing and become creepy. | 到某个极限时 他们突然不再可爱反而怪异了 |
[08:39] | Tell it to me in star wars. | 用星球大战举例说 |
[08:41] | All right,we like r2d2 and c3po. | 好 大家都喜欢r2d2和c3po |
[08:44] | They’re nice. | 他们很不错 |
[08:45] | And up here we have a real person like han solo. | 这一点代表Han Solo这样的真人 |
[08:48] | He acts like he doesn’t care, but he does. | 他看似不在乎 其实很在乎 |
[08:50] | But down here we have a cgi storm trooper or tom hanks in the polar express. | 而电脑生成的风暴军 和极地特快中的Tom Hanks都在最低点 |
[08:55] | I’m scared! Get me out of there! | 吓到我!带我离开那怪圈! |
[08:56] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[08:57] | You’re in the valley now and it’s impossible to get out. | 你已深陷怪圈 不可能逃离了 |
[09:00] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[09:01] | I was born to design a video game where characters get weird with each other for golden points. | 我生来是做电玩的 角色越怪异越好 |
[09:06] | My genius will not be denied. | 我的天分不会被埋没 |
[09:08] | I’m like mozart. | 我就像莫扎特 |
[09:09] | You’re like that guy that was always jealous of mozart. | 而你是那种只能嫉妒莫扎特的人 |
[09:13] | Salieri? | (也是餐厅名) |
[09:13] | No,thank you. I already ate. | 不用 谢谢 我吃过了 |
[09:16] | You will not deter me. | 你阻止不了我 |
[09:18] | The world is gonna remember the name tracy jordan. | 世界将记住Tracy Jordan |
[09:32] | Well played,lemon. | 干得好 Lemon |
[09:33] | To get through it, I pretended he was a sandwich. | 为了演好 我把他假想成三明治 |
[09:35] | It’s good to have you in my corner. | 有你在真好 |
[09:36] | Hey,you know, I’ve always got your back. | 你知道的 我总是在你这边 |
[09:42] | Lemon, where do you see yourself in five years? | Lemon 你5年内有何计划? |
[09:47] | Realistically,teaching improv on cruise ships. | 现实点 在油轮上教人表演 |
[09:50] | Lemon,I’m promoting you to head of east coast television and microwave oven programming. | Lemon 我提拔你为 东海岸电视和微波炉联合部门的主管 |
[09:56] | What? When did you get microwaves back? | 什么? 你什么时候拿回微波炉业务了? |
[09:59] | You’re going to be my successor. | 你将成为我的继承者 |
[10:01] | No–no,I’m not an executive. | 不 我才不要做管理层 |
[10:03] | Executives are,like, huh-huh-huh. And I’m,like, haa. | 管理层都这模样 而我是这风格 |
[10:07] | I mean,I’m a creative person. | 我是说 我是创作型人才 |
[10:08] | Sure,there are times when my job is frustrating, | 也许我工作是有不顺的时候 |
[10:10] | like when lutz calls in sick with march madness, but I mostly love it. | 比如Lutz在大学篮球赛期请病假 但总体我还是爱这工作的 |
[10:15] | This is the starting salary. | 这是起薪 |
[10:21] | Suck it,monkeys! I’m goin’ corporate! | 去你们的吧 小丑们! 我要去做高层了! |
[10:29] | Word is the board is meeting later this week. | 董事会就在下周召开 |
[10:32] | Guys must be close to making a decision. | 大家得做个决定了 |
[10:33] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我不会那样做的 |
[10:35] | He guys,let’s change the subject to sucking at golf, | 伙计们 说说谁高尔夫水平烂吧 |
[10:38] | so donaghy has something to talk about. | 这样Donaghy也有话好说说 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry about that. I’m a little nervous. | 抱歉啊 我有点紧张 |
[10:44] | Don’t apologize. You’re a natural. | 不必道歉 你天生做这行的 |
[10:45] | I’m feeling pretty drunk. | 我感觉很醉了 |
[10:47] | Well it’s business drunk. It’s like rich drunk. | 这是职场醉意 就像有钱醉一样 |
[10:49] | Either way,it’s legal to drive. | 不同是 还能合法驾车 |
[10:50] | all right,gentlemen, we should do some work. | 好了 先生们 我们该做点正事了 |
[10:54] | You suck,stan! | 你真扫兴 Stan! |
[10:57] | As you know, we’ve sunk a lot of money into developing this new microwave start button. | 各位知道 我们投入了大量资金 开发这种新型微波炉开关 |
[11:01] | It’s been four years and $10 million. | 4年中花了一千万 |
[11:04] | I think it’s time we pull the trigger. | 我看是时候投入生产了 |
[11:05] | What do you think? | 你们怎么看? |
[11:07] | I kind of like the old button. | 我更喜欢老开关 |
[11:08] | Button classic. I love it. | 经典开关 我喜欢 |
[11:10] | Button classic? It’s hip and homey. | 经典开关? 时髦又温馨 |
[11:12] | Oh,my god,guys. We’re crushing it! | 天那 伙计们 这就成了! |
[11:15] | Your first executive decision and you’ve already saved this company $2 million in future r and D. | 你的首次行政决议就为公司省了2百万 |
[11:20] | – But what if I’m wrong? – There is no wrong. | – 万一我错了呢? – 没有错误一说 |
[11:23] | Lemon,you just have to find a subordinate you can push the blame onto. | Lemon 你只需找到一个替死鬼就行了 |
[11:26] | That’s why I love jorgenson here. | 这就是为什么我喜欢有Jorgenson在 |
[11:31] | I think you’re ready to meet the old man. | 我想你见过长辈了 |
[11:33] | – Jeez,jack,offer to buy a girl dinner first. – classic lemon! | – 拜托 Jack 谈婚论嫁前先请女孩吃顿饭啊 – 可爱的Lemon! |
[11:42] | I’ve never seen you like this,mr. Jordan. | 我从没见过你这样 Jordan先生 |
[11:44] | This project is consuming you. | 这个工程在透支你的健康 |
[11:46] | No,for the first time in my life i know my purpose. | 不 有生第一次 我找到了目标 |
[11:49] | I’m doing this for my children. | 我在为孩子们而奋斗 |
[11:52] | My genius has come alive, like toys when your back is turned. | 我的天赋被唤醒了 就像你没发现的玩具出现了 |
[11:56] | I see the potential for erotica in everything around me. | 我现在眼里都是色情 |
[11:58] | This cup,this table… | 这杯子 这桌子… |
[12:01] | even you,kenneth. | 甚至是你 Kenneth |
[12:02] | Well,I am wearing a cuffed trouser today. | 因为今天我穿了贴边裤 |
[12:05] | Tracy,what are you doing? They need you in wardrobe. | Tracy 你在干吗? 他们在等你试服装 |
[12:06] | I’m inventing a porn video game. | 我在发明色情电玩 |
[12:09] | Let this man work! No one is to disturb him! | 让他工作!谁都不准打扰! |
[12:11] | Don’t hold your breath, pete. | 别太当真 Pete |
[12:12] | It can’t be done or else i would’ve solved it a long time ago. | 做不出来的 不然我早发明了 |
[12:16] | Yeah,I would have. | 真的 我可以的 |
[12:24] | Hey,nerds!Guess who’s got two thumbs, speaks limited french, | 书呆子们!猜谁今天 既受到表扬 又小秀了下法语 |
[12:28] | and hasn’t cried once today? This moi. | 还一次没哭? 就是我(法语) |
[12:33] | Liz. | |
[12:35] | You can’t be serious about going off with donaghy. | 你不能当真就跟Donaghy走了 |
[12:37] | How can you abandon me like this? | 你不能这样抛下我一人? |
[12:38] | No,I’m gonna promote you outta here. | 不 我会提拔你离开这的 |
[12:40] | You’re gonna be an executive! | 你将成为行政高管! |
[12:42] | I don’t want to be an executive. | 我不想做行政 |
[12:44] | This is your starting salary. | 这是你的起薪 |
[12:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:59] | Uh,don. | 嘿 don |
[13:01] | I’d like you to meet liz lemon. | 让我介绍Liz Lemon给你 |
[13:02] | Aren’t you the gal who pioneered the button classic campaign? | 你不就是那个倡导经典开关的女孩吗? |
[13:06] | That was me! | 就是我! |
[13:06] | Where the hell has donaghy been hiding you? | Donaghy一直把你藏哪了? |
[13:09] | Oh,my blood sugar is dropping. | 噢 我的血糖又降了 |
[13:11] | Liz,sweetie,can you run out to the dessert table and get me something? | Liz 亲爱的 帮我去甜点区拿点什么来好吗? |
[13:14] | Oh,sure,but you should know that I work for tips. | 没问题 但你知道 我可是要小费的噢 |
[13:18] | You got the charm and spark of a young leona helmsley. | 你就像年轻版Leona Helmsley 魅力又聪明 |
[13:32] | Is that– is he finished? | 这是…他完成了? |
[13:34] | Not yet, but don’t disturb him. | 还没 但别打扰他 |
[13:37] | He can’t keep going like this. | 他不能再这样下去了 |
[13:39] | He was up for six hours straight. | 他一直工作了6个小时 |
[13:49] | My god. He’s a genius. | 上帝 真是天才 |
[14:02] | Ugh,look at that loser, sitting all alone and sad. | 哈 看那个失败者 顾影自怜坐那 |
[14:07] | He’s like me yesterday. I hate him. | 就像昨天的我 我讨厌他 |
[14:10] | Oh,I don’t know, lemon. I’m actually starting to feel sorry for the poor bastard. | 不知道为什么 lemon 我开始为这倒霉的混蛋感到难过了 |
[14:13] | Hoo,boy,got your period? | 孩子 你到生理期啦? |
[14:17] | Business drunk! More business juice, please! | 职场醉意! 请再给我份商务饮料! |
[14:20] | Oh,right–geiss! | 啊 Geiss要甜点! |
[14:24] | So are you enjoying the party? | 你玩得很开心咯? |
[14:26] | Wha–how could I not be? | 为什么不呢? |
[14:28] | Just can’t wait to take this sexual energy back to kathy. | 都迫不及待把精力都用到kathy身上了 |
[14:32] | Banks,don’t do this. Don’t marry kathy. | Banks 别这样 不要娶kathy |
[14:36] | – It may not be worth it. – Why not? | – 这也许不值 – 为什么不? |
[14:39] | We’re absolutely perfect for each other. | 我们是天造地设的一对 |
[14:41] | She loves that I work out a lot and talk to people. | 她喜欢我成天工作 和人社交 |
[14:45] | And I love how she enjoys crawling into cabinets and vents and other enclosed spaces. | 我喜欢她一头钻进壁橱 衣柜 和其他一切隔离开的地方 |
[14:51] | Like behind the dryer, for instance. | 比如烘干机后面 |
[14:53] | You don’t really love this woman. | 你并不真爱她 |
[14:55] | Look how miserable you are at your own bachelor party. | 你连过单身派对都感到无比难过 |
[14:57] | That’s not why I’m miserable, you idiot. | 这不是我难过的原因 你这白痴 |
[15:00] | I’d marry 1,000 kathy geisses to be ceo. | 只要能做CEO 娶1000个Kathy Geisses都行 |
[15:03] | I’m miserable because I know that I’m not getting it. Yeah. | 难过是因为我知道我做不了了 |
[15:07] | Geiss told me that it was gonna be you,jack. | Geiss告诉我 他要交给你 Jack |
[15:10] | At my own sham bachelor party. | 就在这虚情假意的单身派对上 |
[15:13] | Mr. Geiss,I’m sorry it took so long. | Geiss先生 抱歉久等了 |
[15:17] | Mr. Geiss? | Geiss先生? |
[15:20] | Oh,blurgh! | 糟了! |
[15:24] | So go ahead,donaghy. Rub it in my face. | 来吧 Donaghy 踩着我上去吧 |
[15:27] | Normally I’d say, “I bet you’d like that,” but today I won’T. | 一般情况 我会说”我知道你犯贱了” 但今天 我不会 |
[15:30] | Devin, I’m the only other person who understands what you were willing to do for this job | 我是唯一理解你为这职位付出多少的人 |
[15:34] | and how devastated you must be that you’re not going to get it. | 也知道你得不到会有多郁闷 |
[15:37] | It’s like when christian won project runway even though rami was clearly the better draper. | 这就像天桥骄子中 明显Rami更好 Christian却胜出了 |
[15:41] | Oh,god. I’ve got to call this wedding off. | 上帝 我要去取消婚礼 |
[15:45] | Devin, I just want you to know… | Devin 我只想告诉你… |
[15:49] | I hate-respect you. | 我讨厌自己敬重你 |
[15:51] | And I you. | 我也是 |
[15:54] | I think geiss is dead. | 我想Geiss死了 |
[15:55] | We’ve got to call dr. Spaceman. | 得赶紧找Spaceman医生 |
[16:08] | Duet becomes a trio. | 两人变成3P |
[16:10] | A trio becomes a quartet. | 3P又成4P |
[16:11] | And on and on. Do you have it? | 不断增加 你记了吗? |
[16:13] | You go too fast! | 你说太快了! |
[16:55] | I’ve given my whole life to porn and he does it in one day! One day! | 我把毕生献给了色情业 他却一天就做到了!一天! |
[17:04] | What’s wrong with him,leo? | 他怎么了 Leo? |
[17:05] | Well,to the untrained eye, he’d appear to be what we in the medical community call “sleeping.” | 对外行人来说 他现在的状态 在我们医学界 称为”睡去了” |
[17:10] | But he is,in fact, in a diabetic coma, which could’ve been avoided by what we call “eating.” | 事实是 他处于糖尿病昏迷 这本可以用”吃”来预防 |
[17:17] | Do whatever you can,leo. He has to wake up. | 全力抢救 Leo 他必须醒来 |
[17:20] | Okay. This is the gross part. | 好吧 恶心的来了 |
[17:30] | Ew,almost done. Almost done– | 快好了 快好了… |
[17:37] | Oh,damn it. That shot was just a placebo. | 妈的 这一针只是安慰剂 |
[17:39] | I was hoping this was psychological. | 我本希望它能有点心理作用 |
[17:42] | He may not be faking it for attention. | 看来他不是装昏引人注意了 |
[17:44] | Jack,have you seen don? | Jack 你见到Don了吗? |
[17:46] | Oh,boy, that doesn’t look good. | 天那 他看上去可不好 |
[17:48] | Don’t panic,jorgenson. It’s under control. | 别紧张 Jorgenson 一切尽在掌握中 |
[17:49] | He just has to say one sentence. | 他只需说一句话 |
[17:51] | Couldn’t you just,you know, inject something right into his heart? | 你就不能直接往他心脏注射点什么? |
[17:54] | Oh,I’d love to, but we have no way of knowing where the heart is. | 我倒想 但我们没法知道心脏在哪儿啊 |
[17:58] | See,every human is different. | 每个人都不一样的 |
[18:01] | – Jack. – It’s okay. | – 没什么事 |
[18:02] | Don isn’t feeling well. He’s in a diabetic coma. | Don不太舒服 处于糖尿病昏迷 |
[18:05] | – But possibly faking. – How did this happen? | – 也可能是装的 – 这怎么回事? |
[18:08] | It was jorgenson’s fault! | 都是Jorgenson错! |
[18:10] | Fair enough. | 很公平啊 |
[18:11] | It’s all right. I’m in charge now. | 好了 现在我是主管了 |
[18:13] | You see,yesterday i met with don and he said I’m going to become his successor. | 昨天 我遇到他 他说我将成为他的继承者 |
[18:16] | So I’m the ceo. | 所以我就是CEO了 |
[18:18] | Jack,if this is a power grab, it’s in very bad taste. | Jack 如果这是在窜权 伎俩也太低级了 |
[18:22] | No,no,he said it. He told me to keep it a secret. | 不 真的 他说了 他让我保密的 |
[18:24] | No,it’s true. I heard it secondhand from jack. | 是真的 我听Jack告诉我的 |
[18:27] | banks! Banks knows. He can back me up. | Banks! Banks知道的 他能帮我澄清 |
[18:32] | Jack… | |
[18:35] | jack,I don’t know what you’re talking about. | Jack 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:39] | Oh,daddy! Daddy,no! Daddy! | 噢 爸爸! 爸爸 不要啊! 爸爸! |
[18:44] | Is it 4-1-1 or 9-1-1? | 是4-1-1 还是9-1-1来着? |
[18:49] | Uh,new york. Uh,diabetes repair, I guess. | 纽约 糖尿病治疗 我猜 |
[18:56] | jack,I know you’re mad at me. | Jack 我知道你生我的气 |
[18:57] | Lemon,I am not mad at you. | Lemon 我不怪你 |
[18:58] | Look,tgs is really where i belong. | 我真的是属于tgs的 |
[19:01] | – I’m not cut out to be an executive. – Nonsense. | – 我不想离开去做什么高管 – 别胡说了 |
[19:04] | Granted,you almost killed don geiss. | 要知道 几乎是你杀了Don Geiss |
[19:06] | But let’s not forget, button classic. | 当然了 经典开关 你还是功不可没的 |
[19:08] | Right,button classic. I crushed that. | 是啊 经典开关 是我提出的 |
[19:11] | So we both had a mixed day. That’s business. | 我们都经历了悲喜交加的一天 这就是生意场 |
[19:13] | Today the board is meeting and I am still their best candidate. | 今天开董事会 我依然是最佳候选人 |
[19:15] | And after I state my case, I’m sure they will want to fulfill don geiss’s pre-coma wish. | 等我陈述完 他们一定会执行Don Geiss遗愿的 |
[19:21] | Oh,okay,great. Because I don’t think i can return this | 太好了 因为我想我可能回不去了 |
[19:24] | ’cause I got business sick all over it when I got home. | 回到家 我都还一直处于职场醉意中 |
[19:33] | Get out of here,banks. | 滚出去 Banks |
[19:35] | I have nothing to say to you before this meeting. | 开会前 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[19:38] | Then I’ll do the talking for the both of us. | 那就由我一个人说 |
[19:41] | Whaddaya mean,banks? | 你什么意思 Banks? |
[19:42] | I’ll tell you,jack. There is no meeting today. | 我来告诉你 jack 今天根本就没有董事会 |
[19:46] | See,I convinced the board to have an emergency meeting last night. | 我说服董事会昨晚召开了紧急会议 |
[19:49] | I tried to call you, but not on a phone, so you may not have heard me. | 我试图找你 只是没打电话 所以你可能不知道 |
[19:52] | Devin,what did you do? | Devin 你做了什么? |
[19:53] | I did what’s best for the company. | 我做了对公司最好的决定 |
[19:55] | You see,I convinced them it was best to act quickly to quell any fears among investors. | 我说服他们 最好尽快消除投资者的担心 |
[19:59] | And everyone agreed that, for the sake of continuity, | 大家都同意 为了持续发展 |
[20:01] | the geiss family’s steady hand should remain on the wheel. | Geiss的家族需要继续掌权 |
[20:09] | Of course,kathy’s gonna need some guidance, but that’s what her fianc? s for. | 显然 Kathy需要一些指点 而这正式她需要未婚夫的时候 |
[20:15] | No,this can’t happen. | 不 这不可能 |
[20:16] | Oh,it’s happening. | 噢 是真的 |
[20:20] | Now get out of our office. | 现在滚出我们的办公室 |
[20:26] | I didn’t hear hand washing! | 我没听到洗手声! |