时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Good morning,jack. | 早上好 Jack |
[00:05] | Lemon,I’m helping to organize a little fundraising dinner for john mccain this weekend, | Lemon 我这周末要为John McCain 办个小型募捐晚宴 |
[00:09] | and I need some women to attend. | 我需要有女性出席 |
[00:10] | So it doesn’t turn into another giant sausage fest. | 这才不会又变成一次光棍聚会 |
[00:13] | Well,I don’t know. | 我还说不准 |
[00:14] | What’s the committee to reinvade vietnam? | 什么叫再次入侵越南委员会? |
[00:17] | Just say you’ll come. | 你只管来就好 |
[00:18] | Jonathan’s going to round up all the cool republican celebrities. | Jonathan会把那些超酷的 共和党名流集中起来 |
[00:22] | Like who,chuck norris? | 谁啊 Chuck Norris? |
[00:23] | No,C.Nor and I had a falling-out after I switched to another dojo. | 自打我换到另一家柔道馆后 C. Nor和我就闹别扭了 |
[00:27] | Ah,well,sorry, but I’m not giving anybody money | 真遗憾 不过不到竞选资金改革那天 |
[00:29] | until there’s campaign finance reform. | 我是不会掏腰包的 |
[00:31] | ************* | 而且我还要省钱买新的加湿器呢 这也是让拉里・金生存的玩意 |
[00:35] | Oh,and I want you to book the subway hero onto the show. | 我还想你把地铁英雄安排到节目里 |
[00:37] | – Who? – The subway hero. | – 谁? – 地铁英雄 |
[00:40] | Do you not watch the news? | 你难道没看新闻? |
[00:41] | Food network doesn’t have a news show. | 饮食频道不播新闻 |
[00:43] | This guy stepped in front of a train to save a total stranger had fallen on the tracks. | 这个人冲到地铁前面 救了一个跌到轨道上的陌生人 |
[00:48] | He pulled him between the rails, and the train missed their heads by inches. | 他把那人从铁轨上推出去 地铁就擦着他的头皮过去 |
[00:50] | – Wow,that’s amazing. – I know. | – 哇哦 真是太不可思议了 – 可不咋地 |
[00:52] | Every show wants a guest appearance by the subway hero, but we have an advantage. | 各家电视台都想请地铁英雄上节目 但我们有自己的优势 |
[00:57] | We do? | 有优势? |
[00:59] | For his exceptional courage… | (滚动字幕: …为潜在的经济衰退而高兴) 因为Dennis Duffy非凡的勇气… |
[01:01] | the city of new york bestows the bronze medallion on dennis duffy. | (北美防空联合司令部 转用机器人控制”天网”; 僵尸发言人…) 纽约市授予他以铜质奖章 |
[01:09] | Thank you,mayor bloomberger. | (非洲发生了复杂的事情…) 谢谢 布隆汉堡市长 |
[01:10] | I accept this honor on behalf of every– | 我接受此项殊荣 谨代表… |
[01:13] | stern rules!Baba booey! | Stern无敌! 猴子脸无敌! (火星发现婴儿奶瓶) |
[01:15] | No,no, no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[01:17] | Oh,yes. | 是真的 |
[01:18] | Dennis duffy,beeper salesman and your ex-boyfriend. | BP机经销商 以及你前任男友 |
[01:22] | And dateline predator. | 还是日界线里的恋童癖 |
[01:23] | Exonerated dateline predator. | 被证明无罪的日界线恋童癖 |
[01:25] | The whole thing was one big silly misunderstanding. | 整件事是个天大的误会 |
[01:27] | Like the giuliani campaign. | 就像前纽约市长去参加竞选一样 |
[01:28] | No way,forget about it. | 没门 想都别想 |
[01:30] | Lemon,be professional. | Lemon 专业点 |
[01:31] | We all have to work with people we hate sometimes. | 有时我们都得跟讨厌的人打交道 |
[01:33] | Jonathan,why don’t you put on more of that cologne? | Jonathan 你干嘛不多喷点科隆香水? |
[01:37] | when I say subway,you say hero. | 我说地铁 你们说英雄 |
[01:39] | – Subway. – Hero? | – 地铁 – 英雄? |
[01:59] | 30 Rock Season02 Episode12 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[02:03] | I now declare this store open for all mankind. | 我在此声明 这间店面向所有人开放 |
[02:10] | Hey,dummy. | 嘿 小傻瓜 |
[02:11] | Denn | |
[02:12] | i knew you’d be ck. | 就知道你会回头的 |
[02:13] | Yeah,I’m not back. | 我不是回头 |
[02:15] | Jack sent me because he wants you on tgs. | Jack让我来的 因为他想让你上TGS |
[02:17] | No way, this is fate. | 没用的 这就是命运 |
[02:19] | You swe to me that you would never see me again, | 你向我赌咒说你再也不会见我 |
[02:21] | but this whole,crazy,on-again, off-again, dennis-liz thin it just can’t be stopped. | 但这分分和和剪不断理还乱的 Dennis-Liz是纠缠不休的 |
[02:25] | No,we don’t have a crazy thing. | 不 我们没纠缠不休 |
[02:28] | Yeah,we do. We’re like ross and rachel, but just not gay. | 我们有 我俩就像Ross和Rachel 只不过我们不是同性恋 |
[02:31] | Can I borrow those giant scissors? | 大剪刀借我用下可以吗? |
[02:33] | We always knew this would happen,didn’t we? | 我们都知道会有这一天的 是不? |
[02:34] | I mean, that I would be somebody. | 知道我会成为个人物的 |
[02:36] | I can’t believe it’s happening because of this, and not because of my band. | 我只是不敢相信居然是因为这事 而不是因为我的乐队 |
[02:39] | * I just want to rock * | * 我~~只想摇滚* |
[02:42] | well,you have had some fame before. You were on dateline. | 你以前确实出名过 你上了日界线 |
[02:46] | I knew you were gonna say that. And it’s so unfair. | 就知道你要说那个 太不公平了 |
[02:49] | I knew that girl was 18. | 我知道那姑娘18岁了 |
[02:50] | She told me that her last boyfriend was asian. | 她跟我说她上任男友是个亚洲人 |
[02:53] | And that crap doesn’t start until college. | 那没用的东西直到上大学才跟她上床 |
[02:56] | So you want to do the show or not? | 你到底上不上节目? |
[02:58] | I don’t know. You know. | 不知道 |
[03:00] | Getting lots of offers from news and dancing programs. | 那么多新闻节目 舞蹈节目盼着我去呢 |
[03:04] | But how could I say no to you,right? | 但我怎么能对你说不呢 是吧? |
[03:05] | I mean, maybe we should just see where this crazy dennis-liz roller coaster ride takes us, huh? | 也许我们可以看看咱俩的 命运转盘会转向何方呢 |
[03:21] | Jonathan. | |
[03:23] | Who is this? | 这是谁? |
[03:24] | Oh,it’s bucky bright, sir. | 是Bucky Bright 先生 |
[03:26] | He was a major tv star in the ’40s,’50s and the fall of 1972, | 他是40年代 50年代以及 1972年秋季的电视红人 |
[03:30] | and he’s your republican celebrity for the mccain dinner. | 他也是参加McCain晚宴的共和党名流 |
[03:34] | Uh-huh,good to see you. What happened to bruce willis? | 很高兴见到你 Bruce Willis呢? |
[03:36] | He insists on singing. | 他说他有演出 |
[03:37] | Jim belushi? | |
[03:38] | He insists on singing. | 他也说他有演出 |
[03:39] | good god. When did the party become so boring? | 老天 打什么时候起晚会变得这么无趣了? |
[03:41] | The democrats have all the good celebrities. | 民主党的名人都来头不小 |
[03:43] | mr. Donaghy, this was delivered to– | Donaghy先生 这是给… |
[03:45] | son of a married couple, bucky bright! | 我的天 Bucky Bright! |
[03:48] | you know who this is? | 你认识这个人? |
[03:49] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不认识呢? |
[03:51] | Most people. But let me ask you a question, kenneth. | 大多数人都不认识 问你个问题 Kenneth |
[03:53] | If mr. Bright here told you to vote republican, would you do it? | 如果Bright先生在这里让你 为共和党投票 你会投吗? |
[03:56] | Oh,no,sir,I don’t vote republican or democrat. | 不 先生 民主党或共和党我都不投 |
[03:59] | Choosing is a sin,so I always just write in the lord’s name. | 选择是一种罪 我总是填上帝的名字 |
[04:02] | That’s republican– we count those. | 那是共和党 我们算进去的 |
[04:04] | Well,I don’t know whether you know it or not, | 不知道你们知不知道 |
[04:06] | but I used to do the old soft shoe at all the eisenhower rallies. | 过去在艾森豪威尔的集会上 我都会跳旧式踢踏舞 |
[04:10] | One,two… | 一 二… |
[04:12] | I’m sorry to have wasted your time, mr. Bright. | 对不起让你白跑一趟了 Bright先生 |
[04:13] | Kenneth here will show you out. Thank you. | Kenneth会带你出去 谢谢 |
[04:22] | Boy,30 rock. | 洛克菲勒30号 |
[04:25] | The stories I could tell about this place. | 我有一肚子关于这地方的故事 |
[04:28] | Eh,nobody wants to listen to me anymore. | 没人再愿意听我说话了 |
[04:30] | Oh,mr. Bright, I would love to hear about the good old days. | Bright先生 我很想听那些 过去的辉煌往事的 |
[04:34] | Oh,different back then, I’ll tell you. | 那好 我来说给你听 |
[04:36] | Yes,sir,boy, they were classy. | 没错 小伙子 他们都很时髦 |
[04:38] | Yeah,ah we didn’t have any of those shirts with words on ’em, | 我们不穿这些印了字的短袖 |
[04:42] | or dungarees,or anything like that,o sirree. | 或是粗蓝布之类的东西 绝不 先生 |
[04:46] | Men came to work, ties and hats. | 男人们打着领带带着帽子来上班 |
[04:49] | So elegant. | 真优雅 |
[04:50] | Well,and you had tailor-made suits and a little place here for a little carnation in your lapel. | 穿的是度身定做的西服 在翻领这儿有个别康乃馨的地方 |
[04:55] | And an inside monogrammed pocket,you know, for your opium pipe and your switchblade. | 里面有一个织着名字的口袋 用来放鸦片烟管和弹簧小刀 |
[05:01] | I’m sorry– what now? | 不好意思 说到哪儿去了? |
[05:02] | Say,why don’t you show me around the old studio? | 我说 你带我去看看旧演播室吧? |
[05:05] | Okay,okay. | 好的 好的 |
[05:07] | These things are so bad for me. | 这玩意儿对我没好处 |
[05:10] | 400% of my sodium? I should not be eating these. | 含有4倍所需的钠? 我不该再吃这个了 |
[05:13] | Ladies and gentlemen,I give you the bravest new yorker since bernie goetz, mr. Dennis duffy. | 女士们先生们 向你们介绍自Bernie Goetz 之后最英勇的人 Dennis Duffy先生 |
[05:22] | What’s with the trophy? | 那是什么奖杯? |
[05:23] | It’s the stanley cup,honey. It’s hockey’s ultimate prize. | 是史坦利杯 宝贝儿 是冰上曲棍球队终极奖赏 |
[05:26] | And me and it,we’re teaming up to fight illiteracy. | 我和它一起肩负扫盲重任 |
[05:29] | Wow,I never would have had the guts to do what that dude did. | 我永远都没勇气做这家伙做的事 |
[05:32] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么会知道 |
[05:33] | I do know. I’ve watched seven different people die in subway stations. | 我知道 我已经在地铁站里 见过7个人死掉了 |
[05:36] | so,dennis,tell us what it was like in the moment. What was going through your mind? | Dennis 跟我们说说那是种什么感觉 你脑中闪过的是什么? |
[05:39] | You know, it was all instinct,jack. | 一切都是种本能 Jack |
[05:40] | My mind, it was– it was so clear. | 我脑中 心无旁骛 |
[05:42] | All I could think about was derek jeter. | 我想到的只有Derek Jeter |
[05:44] | And it was like check this out,jeter, you think you’re better than me? | 就好像”瞧瞧 Jeter 你以为比我牛?” |
[05:55] | So you brought dennis back. | 你把Dennis找回来了 |
[05:57] | Only ’cause jack made me. | 这都是Jack让我去的 |
[05:58] | It’s just that you said never again, but here he is. | 只是你发过誓的 而他现在杵在这儿 |
[06:01] | You said, “I don’t know what I see in that guy,” but I was there when you two met. | 你说”我不知道我看上他什么了” 但你俩遇见的时候我就在场 |
[06:05] | You do have this weird connection. | 你俩确实有种很诡异的默契 |
[06:08] | Uh,why is this movie called the hours, when it feels so much longer? | 这片子怎么会叫”时时刻刻” 感觉没完没了了 |
[06:12] | They should call this thing the weeks. | 该叫”年年岁岁” |
[06:20] | The weeks. | 年年岁岁 |
[06:21] | Liz,listen to me. | Liz 听我说 |
[06:23] | Dennis is like those off-brand mexican cheetos. | Dennis就像那些廉价墨西哥奇多 |
[06:26] | My sabor de soledad? | 我的”孤独滋味”? |
[06:27] | I only have spanish delis in my neighborhood. | 我家附近只有西班牙熟食店 |
[06:29] | You know those are bad for you, but you keep stuffing them in your mouth | 你知道这些对你没好处 但你还在不停的往嘴里塞 |
[06:33] | because it’s easier to do that than to bother to eat well. | 因为这比担心吃什么好要容易的多 |
[06:35] | That’s a weak metaphor. | 你这比喻不咋样 |
[06:37] | You deserve a good meal, liz. | 你该吃顿好的 Liz |
[06:41] | Subway hero! | 地铁英雄! |
[06:43] | subway hero! | 地铁英雄! |
[06:46] | Subway hero! | 地铁英雄! |
[06:48] | Tracy. My friend. | Tracy 我的朋友 |
[06:50] | Have you ever considered becoming the celebrity face of the republican party? | 你有想过去做共和党的形象大使吗? |
[06:54] | What? Hell,no. | 啥? 见鬼 没有 |
[06:57] | Black people supporting republicans? | 黑人支持共和党? |
[06:59] | Does hot support cold? | 水火相容? |
[07:00] | Does rain support the earth? | 驴头对上马嘴? |
[07:02] | Now that misperception is precisely why the gop needs better celebrities, | 因为有那种错误认识 共和党才需要找更合适的代言人 |
[07:07] | and a black celebrity such as yourself would really make us look good. | 像你这样的黑人名流 会让我们脸上增色不少 |
[07:11] | Do you like lower taxes? | 喜欢低税率吗? |
[07:12] | If I paid taxes, I sure would. | 我要是缴税的话 当然会喜欢了 |
[07:14] | – How about gun ownership? – Go on. | – 枪支拥有权呢? – 说下去 |
[07:16] | – States’ rights? – I love states’ rights. | – 州权? – 我爱死州权了 |
[07:18] | And let none of us forget the gop is the party of lincoln. | 别忘了 共和党是林肯所在的党 |
[07:22] | Lincoln was a republican? | Lincoln是共和党的? |
[07:23] | actually, today’s republican party would be unrecognizable to lincoln. | 事实上 如今的共和党已经变得 让Lincoln都不认识了 |
[07:27] | He fought a war to preserve federal authority over the states. | 他发动战争去维护联邦对州的监管权 |
[07:30] | That’s not exactly small government. | 那可不是什么小型政府 |
[07:31] | Dotcom, this need you have to be the smartest guy in the room is… | Dotcom 你想做这儿最睿智的人… |
[07:37] | off-putting. | 让人很讨厌 |
[07:38] | I guess that’s why i’m still single. | 所以我还单身 |
[07:42] | Damn. The republican party sounds pretty attuned to my unique way of life. | 该死 共和党听上去很上我的道 |
[07:47] | But I’d be turning my back on my people to support it. | 但我要是支持的话 就弃我的人民于不顾了 |
[07:50] | You put me in a quandary, jack donaghy. | 你让我处在一个很�迤染车� |
[07:54] | A quandary. | �迤� |
[07:58] | Back then, we didn’t have pages,you know. | 那时 我们没有呼机 |
[08:00] | We had what we called “sandwich girls.” | 我们有的是 “三明治女郎” |
[08:03] | Oh,’cause they got you sandwiches? | 因为她们给你们递三明治? |
[08:04] | No,no,no, two guys’d get– hey,my old dressing room. | 不 两个男人会… 嘿 我以前的更衣室 |
[08:08] | You know,that reminds me. | 这让我想起来了 |
[08:10] | for five bucks I will. | 赌五块我会 |
[08:16] | Hey,dummy, I was just telling these dummies | 嘿 小傻瓜 我在跟这些傻瓜们说 |
[08:17] | how we used to go in the park and make fun of all the joggers. | 说我们以前到公园去 取笑那些慢跑健身的人 |
[08:20] | Oh,yeah,”oh,I’m gonna run in a circle,so I can live longer.” | 是啊 “我要绕着圈跑 这样我好活得长点” |
[08:23] | Hold on a second. Who orders a salad from a burger joint? | 等下 谁从汉堡店定的沙拉? |
[08:26] | You watching your figure there, sweetheart? | 你在盯着自己的手看? 亲爱的 |
[08:28] | What,are you gearing up for swimsuit season? | 你等不及要到穿泳装的时候了? |
[08:30] | Very funny. | 真有趣 |
[08:31] | Very funny? How would you know? | 真有趣? 你怎么会知道? |
[08:36] | We used to call this “the jew room.” | 我们以前称这儿为”犹太人之屋” |
[08:38] | oh,here,here’s some lettuce from my burger. | 这是我要的莴苣 |
[08:42] | Hey,chief, the,uh,the kid’s birthday party that hired the urkel impersonator is down around the hall. | 嘿 长官 大厅里有人要请演Urkel 去给小孩生日聚会逗乐 |
[08:47] | – Are you gonna cry? – Yeah,he’s gonna cry. | – 你要哭了吗? – 是的 他要哭了 |
[08:53] | give her some lettuce. | 给她点莴苣 |
[09:02] | Elizabeth conworthy lemon. | |
[09:03] | Okay,that’s not my middle name. | 我中间可不是那个名儿 |
[09:05] | Explain this. | 解释一下 |
[09:06] | “subway hero dennis duffy and actress sally field.” | “地铁英雄Dennis Duffy和 演员Sally Field”? |
[09:10] | Entertaining a guest of the show is called being professional. | 去跟参加节目的来宾套关系叫专业 |
[09:13] | It wasn’t a date or whatever– I paid for dinner. | 那不是约会什么的 我埋单的 |
[09:15] | You always paid for dennis. | 你总是替Dennis埋单的 |
[09:18] | He can’t get credit cards, jenna, | 他办不到信用卡 Jenna |
[09:20] | because his cousin teddy used dennis’ social to get a cell phone that | 因为他表弟Teddy 用他的社保号办了个手机 |
[09:23] | teddy then couldn’t pay for because this indian guy that he was working for… | Teddy后来付不起电话费 因为他打工的那个印度人… |
[09:27] | you know what,I don’t have to explain myself to you. | 知道么 我用不着向你解释 |
[09:32] | oh,sir. You’re back. | 先生 你又来了 |
[09:34] | Well,I never left, actually. | 事实上 我从来没离开过 |
[09:36] | I just wandered around the building all night. | 我整晚都在楼里晃悠 |
[09:39] | I didn’t run into another single living soul, | 我半个活人都没见着 |
[09:42] | except one gigantic lesbian. | 除了一个巨大的女同性恋 |
[09:47] | Who is conan o’brien, and why is she so sad? | Conan O’Brien是谁? 她为何如此伤心? |
[10:13] | What is this place? | 这是哪儿? |
[10:15] | It’s purgatory,tracy. | 炼狱 Tracy |
[10:18] | Richard nixon? | 理查德 尼克松? |
[10:21] | I can’t believe i’m dead. | 真不敢相信我死了 |
[10:22] | There was still so much left on my bucket lis | 我的遗愿清单上还有好多没做的呢 |
[10:25] | so many different kind of buckets I wanted to own. Buckets. | 有那么多种我想要的桶 桶 |
[10:29] | It’s never too late, tracy. | 还来得及 Tracy |
[10:31] | You can’t die now, your party needs you. | 你现在不能死 你的党需要你 |
[10:34] | We’ve lost some prestige because of the bush administration. | 因为布什政府 我们已经损失了不少声誉 |
[10:37] | And watergate. | 还有水门事件 |
[10:39] | I’m trying to keep that on the dl around here. | 在这儿是个秘密 别让大家知道 |
[10:42] | Look,I know you’re worried about this, | 我知道你有所担心 |
[10:45] | but there’s a long history of black entertainers supporting the gop. | 但黑人明星支持共和党是有渊源历史的 |
[10:49] | Just ask my old friend, sammy davis jr. | 问问我的老朋友 小Sammy Davis |
[10:52] | Oh,sam. Sammy. | |
[10:54] | ******* | Tracy宝贝儿 你可得帮我党光复鼎盛 |
[11:01] | You were a republican? | 你是共和党的? |
[11:03] | he sure was. | 当然 |
[11:04] | Black,jewish,one eye, a white wife. | 黑人 犹太人 独眼 白人老婆 |
[11:07] | It was a big tent back then,tracy. | 那时可真是五十六个民族是一家啊 |
[11:10] | Help us… | 帮帮我们… |
[11:12] | to make it a big tent once again. | 让我们重新团结到一起去吧 |
[11:17] | I got a mission. | 我有使命了 |
[11:20] | – Dennis. – Yeah,jack. | – 嘿 Jack |
[11:22] | What are your politics? | 你的政治立场是怎样的? |
[11:23] | Social conservative, fiscal liberal. | 社会保守党 财政自由党 |
[11:25] | You see the gop is trying to raise its celebrity profile. | 共和党要提升自己的名声 |
[11:28] | And we would love it, if the subway hero could help us out. | 要是地铁英雄来帮我们一把就太好了 |
[11:31] | Ah,no can do,pally. | 无能为力 老兄 |
[11:32] | I can’t help mccain. He’s a navy man. | 我不能挺McCain 他是海军的 |
[11:35] | I almost joined the marines once. | 我有次差点就加入海军陆战队了 |
[11:38] | All right,fine, I admit it. | 好了 行 我承认 |
[11:39] | Dinner with dennis last night was fun. | 昨晚跟Dennis共进晚餐是挺有意思的 |
[11:42] | Oh,god,liz. | 老天啊 Liz |
[11:43] | What,I don’t like a lot of people,jenna, but that dumb creep makes me laugh. | 怎么了 大多数人我都不喜欢 Jenna 但那个挫男让我笑的很开心 |
[11:47] | But you know better. | 但你自己清楚你该有更好的选择 |
[11:49] | Do I? I might be an idiot. | 是吗? 我可能是个白痴 |
[11:51] | I know I’m supposed to make myself nice meals, instead of eating junk. | 我知道我该给自己弄点美食 而不是吃垃圾食品 |
[11:54] | Do you know what I use my oven for? | 你知道我拿我的烤箱来干嘛? |
[11:56] | Warming your jeans in the morning? | 早上去暖牛仔裤? |
[11:58] | That’sight, and it feels good. | 没错 感觉好极了 |
[11:59] | You know what that subway thing taught me,jack? | 知道成为地铁英雄教会了 我什么吗 Jack? |
[12:01] | It taught me to follow my instincts more. That’s how you get ahead. | 教会我去遵循自己的直觉 这才能让你先人一步 |
[12:03] | You must know what I’m talking about–you smell rich. | 你肯定明白我意思 你身上散发着金钱的气味 |
[12:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:06] | My cologne is distilled from the bilge water of rupert murdoch’s yacht. | 我的克隆香水由鲁珀特 默多克游艇的 舱水提炼而来 |
[12:09] | My point is,jack, you’ve got to be a man of action in this world, you know– | 我要说的是 Jack 你是世上具有行动力的人 |
[12:12] | you can’t overthink stuff. | 有些事没法多想 |
[12:13] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:14] | Not thinking is what makes america great. | 不思考让美国变得强盛 |
[12:16] | That wardrobe is wack. | 衣橱太挫了 |
[12:18] | I want a leather jacket with a glow-in-the-dark skeleton t-shirt | 我要一件皮夹克 上面带发光骷髅的T恤 |
[12:20] | and a porkpie hat for my head,all right. Pronto. | 再配顶卷边帽 行不 要快 |
[12:23] | This photo shoot’s gotta be phenomenal. | 照片拍出来会很棒的 |
[12:26] | You seem like a man who knows exactly what he wants. | 你看上去很清楚自己想要什么 |
[12:28] | Yeah,I do. | 是的 没错 |
[12:29] | lemon? Good luck with that, dennis. | Lemon? 祝你好运了 Dennis |
[12:33] | No luck needed, jack. She bought me dinner last night. | 用不着好运了 Jack 她昨晚请我吃饭了 |
[12:36] | – Really? – Yeah,I’m in. | – 真的? – 是的 我有戏了 |
[12:38] | And when I grab on, I do not let go. | 等我抓到了 就绝不放手 |
[12:40] | Like a killer whale going nuts on his trainer at sea world. | 就像水世界的虎鲸对驯鲸员唯命是从一样 |
[12:43] | Everything in my life is work. | 我活着只有工作 |
[12:45] | But not dennis duffy. | 但Dennis Duffy却不同 |
[12:46] | I don’t have to shave, I don’t have to bathe, | 我不用刮毛 不用洗澡 |
[12:48] | I don’t have to be clever or nice,you know. | 我不用冰雪聪明 温柔体贴 |
[12:51] | I can just be myself. | 我能就做我自己 |
[12:52] | – Isn’t that what love really is? – No. | – 爱不就该是这个样子吗? – 不 |
[12:54] | Love is hiding who you really are at all times, even when you’re sleeping. | 爱是时刻隐藏真实的自我 即便是在睡梦之中 |
[12:59] | Love is wearing makeup to bed and going downstairs to the burger king to poop, | 爱是戴着妆入睡 去楼下的汉堡王便便 |
[13:03] | and hiding alcohol in perfume bottles. That’s love. | 拿香水瓶藏酒 那才是爱 |
[13:06] | Uh,it just sounds hard. | 听上去好难 |
[13:08] | Being with dennis is easy. | 跟Dennis在一起很放松 |
[13:10] | If you give into it,you just start to feel kind of numb and warm, | 你要是让步的话 你就会觉得木木的暖暖的 |
[13:14] | and then you just get sleepy.That’s not that bad. | 然后你就困了 这样也不坏 |
[13:16] | That’s exactly what they say it’s like when you freeze to death. | 这就是人们说的冻死的感觉 |
[13:21] | Blurgh. | 该死 |
[13:24] | Oh,whoa,whoa, look at,there I am. | 喔 喔 看看 那个是我 |
[13:28] | Oh,is that really you? | 真的是你吗? |
[13:29] | Yeah,me and the boys. Yeah. Boy. | 没错 我和那些小伙子们 好家伙 |
[13:33] | Men were men back then, I’ll tell you. | 跟你说 那时的男人是真正的男人 |
[13:36] | You wanted to do something private with another man, it wasn’t gay. | 想当年 男人之间私下活动 那不叫搞同性恋 |
[13:40] | No,it was just two men celebrating each other’s strength. | 那只是两个男人在庆贺彼此的力量 |
[13:52] | I’m in. Jacky D. | 我答应了 Jacky D |
[13:54] | Nixon’s ghost convinced my ghost to help the gop. | 尼克松的鬼魂说服了我的鬼魂 去帮共和党的忙 |
[13:57] | God bless that wiretapping bastard,this is great. | 上帝保佑那个窃听电话的混蛋 真是太好了 |
[14:00] | We’ve got to shoot a couple commercials right away. The mccain dinner is saturday. | 我们得立马去拍几组广告 McCain的晚宴就在周六 |
[14:02] | Sounds good, but I can’t talk now. | 听起来不错 但我现在不方便说话 |
[14:04] | – I gotta get my wallet out of the toaster. – Okay. | – 我得去把钱包从面包机里弄出来 – 没问题 |
[14:10] | Yeah,you like that? | 你喜欢? |
[14:11] | Maybe a couple photos where you don’t give the thumbs-up. | 也许你该拍几张不伸大拇指的 |
[14:13] | Nah,it’s my thing,dummy. | 不 这是我的标志 小傻瓜 |
[14:14] | You know what? Doesn’t matter. Just getting through the week. | 无所谓 熬过这周就好了 |
[14:17] | You know,it’s all really happening for me. | 这些都是为我而来的 |
[14:18] | My people, my city, my woman, huh? | 我的人民 我的城市 我的女人 |
[14:22] | I tell you,everything is starting to go my way,liz, ’cause I’m a man of action, yeah. | 告诉你 一切都要依着我来了 因为我是有决策力的人 |
[14:25] | I gotta stop overthinking everything like I used to. | 我不再像过去一样想的太多了 |
[14:29] | That was never your problem. | 你根本没那样过 |
[14:33] | Elizabeth sarah lemon– | |
[14:34] | that’s not my middle name. | 那不是我中间的名字 |
[14:36] | – Will you marry me? – Oh,god. | – 嫁给我好吗? – 上帝啊 |
[14:49] | wake up,dummy. Hey,space cadet. Right here– | 醒醒 小傻瓜 赶紧回过神来… |
[14:51] | will you marry me or what? | 你愿不愿意嫁给我? |
[14:53] | No,no way. | 不 绝不 |
[14:55] | You don’t know this guy. He is not the man you think he is. | 你们不认识这人 他不像你们想的 |
[14:59] | Hey,what is your problem,liz? | 你有什么问题 Liz? |
[15:00] | I could get any girl here i want. | 这里的妞我想要哪个都行 |
[15:02] | And not just the fatties and the butterfaces. | 除了那些肥婆和背影杀手 |
[15:06] | Shut up,crowd. I command you as the subway hero– shut up. | 大家闭嘴 我以地铁英雄的 身份要求你们 闭嘴 |
[15:10] | Unbelievable,liz. Hey,you know, I don’t need this. | 真不敢相信 Liz 你知道我不需要这些的 |
[15:12] | You know a stripper offered to give me a squeezer last night. | 昨晚有个脱衣舞女要给我夹咪咪 |
[15:15] | A white stripper. | 一个白脱衣舞女 |
[15:16] | Uh,thank god i didn’t fall for this. | 感谢老天爷我没再动心 |
[15:18] | You are not a hero, you’re a loser. And you will always be a loser. | 你不是个英雄 你是个失败者 你永远都是个失败者 |
[15:21] | Oh,I’m the loser. | 我失败 |
[15:22] | I guess I’m the one who totally missed catching the puck at that islanders game– | 我在那个岛民游戏里一个冰球也没接到 |
[15:25] | – you suck. – No,you suck. | – 你太逊了 – 不 你太逊了 |
[15:27] | And so do all new york-based sports teams. | 纽约的球队都太逊了 |
[15:30] | Liz,don’t say anything you can’t take back. | Liz 别说那些你会后悔的话 |
[15:33] | My fellow blackmericans– hey,jack. | 我的美国黑人同胞们 嘿 Jack |
[15:39] | Can I just say black americans? There’s no such thing as blackmericans. | 我能直说美国兄弟么 因为没有美国黑人同胞那个词 |
[15:43] | That’s great, that’s why you’re here. | 很好 这就是你到这儿来的原因 |
[15:47] | My fellow black americans, dr. King once had a dream, | 我的黑人兄弟们 马丁路德金有过一个梦 |
[15:50] | a dream that we all share: To build a 200 foot high wall to keep mexico out. | 是我们都想实现的梦: 建堵200尺度高墙 把墨西哥拦在外面 |
[15:56] | And he also hated the estate tax. | 他也憎恨房产税 |
[16:00] | unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[16:07] | – Jack,I don’t know about this. – What’s wrong? | – Jack 我有点不明白 – 有什么问题? |
[16:09] | I get it. The republican party means less taxes,more guns, and the end of the gun tax. | 我理解的是 共和党意味着更少赋税 更多枪支 不用缴枪税 |
[16:14] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[16:15] | But everybody isn’t forward-thinking like I am. | 但不是人人都跟我一样用发展的眼光看 |
[16:19] | No matter what,blackmericans are gonna always vote democrat. | 无论如何 美国黑人都会去投民主党 |
[16:23] | They will, won’t they? | 他们会投民主党 是吗? |
[16:27] | Unless… | 除非… |
[16:29] | black people, don’t vote. Just don’t do it. | 黑人同胞 别投票 请大家别投票 |
[16:33] | In the amount of time it’d take for you to vote, you could play three games of pool. | 你投票的时间够你玩三盘桌球了 |
[16:37] | Three. And that’s fresh. | 三盘 最新统计结果 |
[16:39] | I’m tracy jordan, and I improve this message. | 我是Tracy Jordan 我倡导此建议 |
[16:42] | paid by the committee to reinvade vietnam. | 再次入侵越南委员会赞助 |
[16:46] | Sure feels good to make a difference,doesn’t it? | 干大事感觉很好 是不? |
[16:48] | Yes,it does. | 没错 |
[16:49] | Now if you’ll excuse me, nixon asked me to take some stuff out of his wikipedia page. | 现在恕我失陪了 尼克松托我 从他的维基主页删点东西 |
[16:59] | Hey,jack,I’m sorry,this dennis thing is not gonna work. | Jack Dennis的事没戏了 |
[17:01] | I can’t even be in the same room as that idiot. | 我都不能跟那白痴共处一室 |
[17:03] | Save it for your I-village blog, lemon. | 留着到你的博客里去写吧 Lemon |
[17:05] | Dennis is off the show. I booked the 911 bird. | Dennis用不着上节目了 我订了911鸟 |
[17:07] | Winston dialed 911 with his beak and said fire, | Winston用喙拨打了911 说”失火了” |
[17:10] | but only because he didn’t know the word for rape. | 因为它不会说”强奸”这个词 |
[17:12] | Well,that’s fine with me, but we’ve been promoting the subway hero. | 我没问题 但我们宣传过地铁英雄了 |
[17:15] | The subway hero’s 15 minutes are up. | 地铁英雄已经是过去式了 |
[17:16] | Now if you could let him know that,that would be great. | 你如果转告他 我不胜感激 |
[17:18] | Hey,you’re not bumping dennis for my benefit,are you? | 你不用Dennis不是为了我吧 是吗? |
[17:21] | Well,of course I am. | 我当然是为了你 |
[17:22] | I base all my business decisions on your needs. | 我按你的意愿去做决定 |
[17:25] | That’s why G.E.’S going to be introducing the pocket deep fryer. | 所以GE才会打算引进口袋炸锅 |
[17:28] | That would sell, by the way. | 告诉你 会大卖的 |
[17:34] | Well,when we sobered up, we realized we’d eaten the peacock | 我们醒过来 意识到 我们把孔雀吃了 |
[17:37] | and we put the ham in pat weaver’s office. | 我们放了块火腿在Pat Weaver的办公室 |
[17:41] | Mr. Bright. | Bright先生 |
[17:43] | With all due respect, I can’t listen to this anymore. | 恕我直言 我再也听不下去了 |
[17:47] | I love television,sir, and you are ruining it. | 我爱电视广播业 先生 你在毁了它 |
[17:51] | I love television too. | 我也爱电视广播业 |
[17:53] | But I wanna tell you something. | 但跟你说 |
[17:54] | If you’re gonna make something beautiful, you gotta make a mess of it first. | 想让一件东西好看 首先就要丑化它 |
[17:58] | I don’t care whether you’re making an omelet, a baby, | 我不关心你们在做什么 煎蛋卷 婴儿 |
[18:00] | or a television show, things are gonna get weird. | 还是电视节目 事情会变得怪异起来的 |
[18:04] | Well,I’m afraid the biz has changed since your time. | 我想这行业跟你那时候已经不一样了 |
[18:09] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to chinatown to pick up some human growth hormones | 现在恕我失陪 我要去中国城 买点人生长激素 |
[18:13] | so that mr. Jordan’s tigers don’t realize that he’s aging, and… | 这样Jordan先生的老虎 就不知道自己在变老… |
[18:18] | oh my… | 我的天… |
[18:20] | there’s your weird. | 怪异了吧 |
[18:22] | – A bird? – Dennis, I’m very sorry. | – 一只鸟? – Dennis 我很抱歉 |
[18:25] | Oh,really? Why? | 是么? 为什么? |
[18:26] | It seems like all that stuff you said came true. I am a loser. | 好像你说的都言中了 我是个失败者 |
[18:30] | My mall appearance got canceled. | 我商场的出席活动被取消了 |
[18:31] | The mighty ducks are mad at me because I left the stanley cup on a water taxi. | 野鸭变凤凰生我的气 因为我把史坦利杯落到水上出租车里了 |
[18:35] | You know, I thought I’d done something good enough to get you back. | 我以为我表现够好能把你赢回来了 |
[18:40] | I can only imagine the classic song I’m gonna write after this. | 我只能想象我会应景而写的经典歌曲 |
[18:48] | Well,that is a very disturbing story. | 那还真是个让人不安的故事 |
[18:51] | Aw,you’re just saying that. | 你只是说说的 |
[18:52] | No,no,no,no,you’ve seen some stuff,I’ll tell ya. | 不 你看见了些事 我会跟你说的 |
[18:56] | Oh,well this one’s dating a dateline predator. | 这位在跟日界线恋童癖约会 |
[18:59] | Exonerated. And we’re not dating. | 被证无罪 而且我们没有约会 |
[19:01] | You don’t know what you’re talking about,kenneth. | 你不知道你在说些什么 Kenneth |
[19:03] | Boy,that’s one mouthy sandwich girl,isn’t it? | 好一个大脾气的三明治女郎 |
[19:17] | It was on a subway platform just like this. | 就在这样一个地铁站台上 |
[19:20] | On a night just like this. | 就在这样一个夜晚 |
[19:23] | It’s still daytime. And we’re inside. | 还是白天 我们在地铁 |
[19:26] | You know what the worst thing about this whole hero thing has been? | 你知道这档英雄的事最糟糕的是哪里么? |
[19:28] | Is that I got a chance to see what my life could have really been like. | 糟在我有机会看到了 自己的生活会变成怎样 |
[19:31] | You know,if like the beeper business had taken off, | 要是呼机生意火了 |
[19:33] | or I hadn’t failed the firefighter exam. | 或者我能通过消防员考试 |
[19:35] | You failed the firefighter exam? | 你消防员考试没通过? |
[19:37] | Yeah,it’s totally biased against the irish,you know. | 是的 完全歧视爱尔兰人 (恶搞美剧Rescue Me) |
[19:40] | You know,liz, being with you and being a hero | Liz 跟你在一起 做个英雄 |
[19:44] | are the two greatest things that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我命中最棒的两件事 |
[19:47] | And I just,uh, I just wish i could get it back. | 我只是…希望我能再把他们找回来 |
[19:56] | you’re gonna be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[19:57] | If reality tv has taught us anything, it’s that you can’t keep people with no shame down. | 如果真人秀教过我们什么的话 就是人没有廉耻 |
[20:03] | I really believe that you are gonna do something else great in your life. | 我真的相信你这辈子还能干点别的大事 |
[20:13] | – Dennis,don’t you dare. – Liz,work with me now.Just go limp. | – Dennis 你敢 – Liz 跟我一起 就跳一下 |
[20:16] | – It’ll be phenomenal, liz,come on. – ******* | – 会很轰动的 Liz 来吧 – 你不能做两回的 |
[20:17] | – Come on,no,no,no,no. – No,I don’t want to. | – 好啦 别别别别别 – 不 我不想跳 |
[20:20] | Ah,damn,it’s the wrong track. It’s stupid express. | 见鬼 是另一条道的 该死的车 |
[20:23] | – You thought it was this track too,didn’t you? – Jackass. | – 你也以为是这边的 是不? – 混帐 |
[20:25] | What,come on. It was just a goof. | 干嘛 行了 开玩笑嘛 |
[20:27] | Never again. Never! | 再也别这样做了 再也别做! |
[20:29] | You’ll be back, liz lemon. You’ll be back. | 你会来找我的 Liz 你会回来的 |
[20:35] | you’ll be back,dummy. | 你会回来的 小傻瓜 |