时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ******holy hot mamas! | 接下来播出的是”小岛奶妈控” 的完结篇– 超级奶妈! |
[00:05] | But who will be the final mommy that you’d like to– | 但谁将成为终极奶妈 你最想XXX |
[00:07] | oh,you know. | 你懂的啦 |
[00:08] | I came here to be number one! | 我是来做人中凤的! |
[00:10] | coming up next,here on nbc. | NBC随后播出 |
[00:14] | Are you guys gonna do any work today or– | 你们这群家伙今天要干活还是… |
[00:16] | zip it. Milf island is on. | 闭嘴 在放”小岛奶妈控”呢 |
[00:19] | 20 milfs, 50 eighth-grade boys, no rules. | 20名奶妈 50名8年级生 无规则 |
[00:24] | And tonight,one winner. | 今晚 决出冠军 |
[00:27] | Welcome to milf island. | 欢迎收看”小岛奶妈控” |
[00:29] | This show is the worst. | 这节目烂的不能再烂了 |
[00:31] | Didn’t one of thos milfs die during production? | 不是有个奶妈在录制期间挂了吗? |
[00:34] | She had too much champagne, and a monkey knocked her into some quicksand. | 她香槟喝多了 一只猴子把她推到流沙里去了 |
[00:37] | It could happen anywhere. | 这事搁哪儿都可能发生的 |
[00:39] | miss lemon,we might have a problem. | Lemon小姐 我们可能有麻烦了 |
[00:40] | I went through the paper looking for that article on speed dating | 我在报纸上翻那篇闪电约会的文章 |
[00:42] | – that you asked about… – uh,buh duh jee jee je… | – 就是你问… – 嘘 嘘 嘘… |
[00:44] | when I came across this. | 我看到了这个 |
[00:48] | Who… | 这是… |
[00:49] | did… this? | 谁…干的? |
[00:50] | Who did what? | 干什么了? |
[00:51] | This is from today’s page 6 gossip column. | 今天的第六版的八卦专栏是 |
[00:54] | “Which tgs with tracy jordan staffer “ | “哪个Tracy Jordan女生秀的员工 |
[00:57] | called corporate honcho jack donaghy “a class ‘a’ moron? | 称上次Jack Donaghy为 A级智障 |
[01:03] | “Donaghy is up for the G.E.Chairmanship, “but one employee has misgivings, | Donaghy即将成为GE的主席 但他一名手下对此甚感忧虑 |
[01:06] | adding,’that guy can eat my poo.'” | 说’那人烂得像坨屎'” |
[01:10] | Who said this? | 谁说的? |
[01:11] | – not me. | – Not me. – 不是我 – 不是我 |
[01:13] | – It wasn’t me. – I wasn’t even working that day. | – 不是我说的 – 我那天不当班 |
[01:15] | Liz… | |
[01:16] | mr. Donaghy would like to see you in his office immediately. | Donaghy先生让你马上去他办公室 |
[01:19] | Well,it better not be about that quote because I am not taking the bullet for this! | 最好不是因为这事 我可不会替这事背黑锅 |
[01:24] | This is bad. Like,lose you job bad. | 太糟了 跟丢了饭碗一样糟 |
[01:28] | Prepare for the craziest night of television of your life. | 准备好度过你有史以来 最狂野的电视之夜吧 |
[01:45] | 30 Rock Season02 Episode11 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[01:51] | Well,I’m going to get yelled at. | 我会被他吼这事的 |
[01:53] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了? |
[01:54] | The season finale of milf island. | “小岛奶妈控”的完结篇 |
[01:56] | and I’m gonna watch it alone in my office. | 我要一个人窝在办公室里看 |
[01:58] | That’s pretty grim,pete. | 太可怕了 Pete |
[02:00] | Ooh,a dangler! | 噢 有袋要掉了! |
[02:01] | Liz,I’m gonna get free food. | Liz 天上掉馅饼了! |
[02:03] | It’s soy joy. | 是大豆水果营养棒呢 |
[02:05] | Who doesn’t love soy joy? | 谁不喜欢? |
[02:06] | Somebody upstairs has changed their mind about old pete hornberger. | 楼上有人改变 对我Pete Hornberger的看法了 |
[02:16] | I’m stuck! | 我被卡住了! |
[02:22] | Lemon… | |
[02:24] | remember this? | 还记得这个吗? |
[02:25] | Deborah and shauna squaring off at erection cove. | Deborah和Shauna 在”极限诱惑湾”一决雌雄 |
[02:31] | um,I don’T. I don’t really watch this show. | 呃 我不…不怎么看这个节目 |
[02:34] | that deborah’s amazing. | Deborah太棒了 |
[02:36] | Have you heard her story? | 听过她的事吗? |
[02:37] | Before she was cast on milf island, she was just a struggling actress living in L.A. | 她上”小岛奶妈控”之前 只是个洛杉矶默默无名的小演员 |
[02:41] | Wow,that’s inspiring. | 好一个立志故事 |
[02:43] | She has real star quality. | 她很有明星潜质 |
[02:45] | You should meet with her. | 你该见见她 |
[02:46] | Wait,is that why you called me up here? | 等下 你就为这喊我来的? |
[02:48] | Sir,I have sumner redstone calling to congratulate you. | 先生 雷石东来电(维亚康姆董事会主席) 向您表示祝贺 |
[02:51] | I’ll return. | 我会打回去的 |
[02:52] | The calls have been pouring in all night. | 电话整晚响个没完 |
[02:55] | Milf island’s huge. | “小岛奶妈控”大获成功 |
[02:56] | I guess I should be out celebrating, but I’m waiting for a call from don geiss. | 我觉得我该庆贺一下 不过我在等Don Geiss的电话 |
[02:59] | You think he’ll call me “jackie-boy”? | 你说他会喊我”Jackie小子”吗? |
[03:01] | Then I’ll be at erection cove. | 那样的话我就爽到天上去了 |
[03:04] | Congratulations,jack. | 恭喜你 Jack |
[03:05] | You must be very proud. | 你肯定感到非常自豪 |
[03:06] | When you meet with deborah, have her do her indian cab driver impression. | 去见Deborah的时候 让她做印度出租车司机表情 |
[03:09] | She–she really pulls it off. | 她…完美诠释了阿三 |
[03:12] | Now,why would I meet with her? | 我为什么要去见她? |
[03:14] | Because we’re developing a spin-off, and I thought you could write it. | 因为我们在准备续集 我想由你来写 |
[03:16] | Oh,,thanks! | 不了 谢谢了! |
[03:18] | I don’t want anything to do with milf island. | 我不想跟”小岛奶妈控”扯上关系 |
[03:20] | That show is kinda lowest common denominator. | 那节目的受众水平有点低下 |
[03:23] | The critics said that same thing about shakespeare. | 评论家也这么说莎士比亚 |
[03:25] | Yeah,but shakespeare never had a confessional shower sponsored by dove pro-age. | 是啊 但莎士比亚可从没搞过 多芬抗衰老沐浴乳赞助的自白沐浴 |
[03:29] | So you have seen the show. | 这么说你看过了 |
[03:30] | And why shouldn’t you? | 你干嘛不看呢? |
[03:31] | It has sex,lies,puberty, betrayal,relay races. | 有性 谎言 青春期 背叛 接力赛 |
[03:34] | Milf island reflects the drama of the human experience. | “小岛奶妈控”是人生历练的浓缩 |
[03:37] | And isn’t that the essence of art? | 那不正是艺术的精髓吗? |
[03:39] | I don’t think eating bugs to earn tampons… | 吃虫子去赢卫生棉条可不… |
[03:42] | episode nine. 22 million viewers. | 第九集 2千2百万观众 |
[03:43] | Is art. Performance is an art. | …不是艺术 表演是艺术 |
[03:46] | Writing is an art. What we do is art. | 写作是艺术 我们做的是艺术 |
[03:50] | Someone put too many farts in this engine! | 有人往引擎里放了太多屁了! |
[03:53] | It’s about to explode! | 要爆了! |
[03:55] | Okay,fine. Don’t meet with her. | 那行 不用去见她了 |
[03:57] | I just saw the opportunity for you to make An obscene amount of money. | 我只是看到你有发淫财的机会 |
[04:00] | Well,no thanks. I have integrity. | 不 谢了 我很正直的 |
[04:04] | It’s farting! It’s farting! | 放屁了!放屁了! |
[04:08] | Myirt. | 喵 |
[04:09] | Anyway,unless there’s something else, I’m just gonna… | 没啥事的话 我就… |
[04:13] | actually,we do need to resolve the page six debacle. | 事实上 我们得把”第六版” 上的事说说清楚 |
[04:20] | You know,if you google the phrase “class ‘a’ moron,” my name pops up first now. | 在Google里输入”A级智障” 排在第一的就是我的名字 |
[04:24] | So step aside, randy quaid. | Randy Quaid 靠边站吧 |
[04:27] | Jack,I’m sorry you saw that. | Jack 很抱歉让你看到了 |
[04:28] | It’s not good timing for me,professionally. | 说真的 来的真不是时候 |
[04:31] | I will find out who did it. | 我会找出是谁干的 |
[04:32] | I’ll beat it out of them. | 我会让他们招供的 |
[04:33] | No,no,here’s how we’re gonna play this situation. | 别 别 我们这么办 |
[04:35] | We’re gonna turn up the heat on your people… | 把气氛搞热… |
[04:38] | and see who breaks first. | 看是谁先受不了 |
[04:43] | Jonathan… | |
[04:46] | could you round up those idiots– | 你能把那群白痴给集中一下… |
[04:48] | hey,buddies. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[04:50] | he knows,doesn’t he? | 他知道了 是不? |
[04:51] | Yeah,and he’s not happy. | 没错 他很不高兴 |
[04:53] | Does he think it’s me? | 他有觉得是我说的吗? |
[04:54] | Did he–did he mention me? | 他…有没有提到我? |
[04:55] | No,I think you’re safe because I think he forgot that you’re a person. | 不 我想你没事 因为我觉得 他不记得你这号人了 |
[04:58] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[04:59] | Come on,how long is this gonna take? | 好啦 还要多久? |
[05:01] | Our pizzas are downstairs, | 我们的批萨在楼下 |
[05:02] | and the tribunal was just about to make one of the last four milfs hang up her bikini top. | 裁判就要让最终四强里的一个奶妈 脱比基尼上装真空上阵了 |
[05:07] | Zalutha… | |
[05:10] | you’ve kept it tight. | 你继续捂紧胸口 |
[05:14] | Heidi… | |
[05:16] | we no longer want to hit that. | 这里不再欢迎你了 |
[05:19] | Get off milf island! | 离开奶妈岛! |
[05:30] | Can I just get the pizzas and bring them up here? | 我能去把批萨拿上来吗? |
[05:31] | No,no,you have to stay here in case mr. Donaghy calls you in. | 不 你们得待在这儿 以防万一Donaghy先生叫你们进去 |
[05:35] | Look,whoever did this needs to fess up now. | 这事是谁做的赶紧招吧 现在 |
[05:39] | I can protect you. | 我能罩着你们 |
[05:40] | I just need to know who it is. | 我只想知道是谁说的 |
[05:44] | Fine,everybody but me close your eyes. | 好吧 除我以外大家都闭上眼 |
[05:48] | Whoever did it, raise your hand. | 谁干的 举起手来 |
[05:50] | Oh,really mature,guys! | 你们可真行! |
[05:52] | You are on your own. | 求老天爷去吧 |
[05:54] | Miss lemon,can I have a word with you,please? | Lemon小姐 我能说一句吗? |
[05:58] | Lutz,come here. | Lutz 过来 |
[06:01] | We should form an alliance. | 我们该结成联盟 |
[06:03] | A what? | 结成什么? |
[06:03] | An alliance. | 联盟 |
[06:04] | We’re the two biggest dirtbags around here. | 我们俩是这里最不受欢迎的 |
[06:06] | They’re gonna try to blame us. | 他们会去怪罪于我们的 |
[06:08] | I don’t think people see me that way. | 我觉得他们不会那样看我的 |
[06:10] | Yeah,they do. You and me. | 不 他们是这么觉得 咱俩 |
[06:11] | A couple of fat pervert losers. | 一对肥佬性变态衰人 |
[06:13] | My sister-in-law did kinda a makeover on me. I thought– | 我弟妹跟我做了整容 我觉得… |
[06:15] | no. No. | 不 没用的 |
[06:18] | Hello? A little help! | 有人吗? 来帮帮忙啊! |
[06:21] | My shirt is caught on what feels like a very sharp… | 我衬衫给东西勾住了 一个摸上去很尖的… |
[06:25] | mechanism. | 构件 |
[06:26] | Ooh,maybe if I can get the shirt off. | 只要衬衫脱下来就能出来 |
[06:41] | What? | 有没有搞错? |
[06:42] | What is it,kenneth? | 要说什么 Kenneth? |
[06:44] | Well,I was thinking about this item in the newspaper, and something doesn’t make sense. | 我在想报上的内容 有些地方说不通 |
[06:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[06:48] | Well,I know toofer would never use the word “poo,” so it’s not him. | 我知道Toofer绝对不会说”屎”这个字 所以不会是他 |
[06:52] | And frank couldn’t have done it because he was with me all day making fun of my haircut. | 也不是Frank 因为他那天整天跟我 在一起 取笑我的发型 |
[06:56] | And also, I saw you do it. | 另外 我看见你做了 |
[06:58] | The game… is about…to change! | 风水就要轮流转了! |
[07:07] | What do you mean you saw me do it? | 你说你看见我做了是什么意思? |
[07:09] | It was yesterday, downstairs. | 就昨天 在楼下 |
[07:10] | Liz lemon,I’m gonna miss the show this week. | Liz Lemon 这周的节目我做不了了 |
[07:13] | Jack is sending me to do stand-up in dubai. | Jack让我去迪拜说相声 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna do jokes on airplane food. | 我要拿飞机食品来逗乐 |
[07:17] | It’s all new to them. | 这对他们来说都是闻所未闻的 |
[07:18] | No,tracy,you can’t miss the show. | 不 Tracy 你不能不上节目 |
[07:20] | Well,don’t blame me, blame jack. | 别怪我 去怪Jack |
[07:22] | He’s the one I’m splitting the $3 million with. | 我挣三百万还要跟他分呢 |
[07:24] | You and jack donaghy are the cause of my jawline acne! | 你和Jack Donaghy 让我愁得下巴长粉刺! |
[07:30] | You work for jack donaghy? | 你替Jack Donaghy干活? |
[07:31] | That class “a” moron? Unfortunately. | A级智障? 太惨了 |
[07:36] | Must be tough taking orders from a guy like that,huh? | 听从那种人发号施令很难过吧? |
[07:39] | I don’t take orders from him. He’s an idiot. | 我不听从他的指令 他是个白痴 |
[07:41] | He doesn’t know what he’s doing. That guy can eat my poo. | 他不知道自己在做什么 他烂得像坨屎! |
[07:45] | – Do you work here too? – No. | – 你也在这儿工作? – 不 |
[07:47] | I’m a reporter for the new york post, specializing in business gossip. | 我是纽约邮报的记者 负责商业流言 |
[07:53] | And then you asked him if he was single, and he said,”don’t worry about it,” but then– | 然后你问他是否单身 他说”不必担心” 然后… |
[07:56] | okay,fine,you got me! I did it. | 好了 行了 你逮到我了! 是我干的 |
[07:58] | But I am not taking the fall for this one. | 但我不会承认的 |
[08:00] | I have taken too many bullets for my idiot staff in the past. | 我过去替我那些白痴手下 背了太多黑锅了 |
[08:04] | Jonathan,did someone turn the heat up? | Jonathan 有人把空调温度打高了? |
[08:06] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[08:07] | Where I’m from, we don’t notice the heat. | 在我老家 我们不知道什么叫热 |
[08:09] | that’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[08:10] | I didn’t know it was hot in assholevania. | 我不知道缺德国也会热 |
[08:13] | I deserve one free pass. | 我开脱一次不过分 |
[08:15] | But that’s not the right thing to do. | 但这样做不对 |
[08:17] | Yes,yes,kenneth. | 说的对 说的对 Kenneth |
[08:18] | But jack and i are friends. | 但我和Jack是朋友 |
[08:21] | It would screw things up if this came out. | 但要是败露了会坏事的 |
[08:23] | What if I really messed up his chances of getting that promotion? | 要是我害得他没机会升迁了怎么办? |
[08:26] | I would be so sad if I got caught for this. | 要是我被人拆穿了 我会难过死的 |
[08:31] | But you’re not supposed to lie. | 但你不该撒谎的 |
[08:33] | You apple-faced goon! | 你个白痴大头仔! |
[08:35] | Fine,I will tell him. | 好吧 我去跟他说 |
[08:38] | Oh,pray for me. | 为我祈祷吧 |
[08:48] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:49] | Is everyone watching tv? | 大家都在看电视? |
[09:02] | Yes! Okay,okay… | 好! 很好 很好… |
[09:05] | Okay… | 好的… |
[09:07] | I just need four numbers. | 只要4个数字 |
[09:10] | Call anybody in the building. | 打电话给楼里随便什么人 |
[09:13] | Any… random…number. | 随便…什么…号码 |
[09:27] | Yes! Hornberger! | 好的! Hornberger! |
[09:31] | Hello,you’ve reached pete hornberger at tgs. | 你好 这里是TGS的Pete Hornberger 办公室 请留言 |
[09:33] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[09:41] | A class “a” moron. | A级智障 |
[09:43] | Yeah, how are you doing? | 你还好吗? |
[09:46] | Lemon,can I share something with you that I’ve never shared with anyone in my life? | Lemon 我可以跟你说些 从没和别人讲过的秘密吗? |
[09:49] | I would rather you didn’T. | 我看还是免了 |
[09:50] | When I was a child, I had a terrible stutter. | 小的时候 我有严重的口吃 |
[09:54] | And I was so embarrassed by it that I rarely spoke in class. | 那实在是太�辶� 因此我也很少在课堂上发言 |
[09:57] | You were a stutterer? | 你以前口吃过? |
[09:57] | Couldn’t get a word out. | 没一句话是完整的 |
[09:58] | Needless to say I was the object of some ridicule. | 因此同学对我嘲笑不止 |
[10:01] | Because of my reticence, they assumed I was stupid, | 由于我太沉默了 他们就认为我智商很低 |
[10:04] | and the massachusetts public school system designated me | 马萨诸塞州的公立学校把我称为 |
[10:07] | a class “a” moron. | A级智障 |
[10:13] | Oh,no. | 噢 天啊 |
[10:14] | the stutter got so bad i was taken out of my grade | 我的口吃越发严重 最后被逐出班级 |
[10:16] | and put in the special class held in the boiler room. | 改到一个在锅炉房上课的特殊班 |
[10:20] | My only other classmate was named gilly. | 我唯一的同班同学名叫Gilly |
[10:24] | He’d fallen through the ice as a child and was technically dead for 57 minutes. | 他小时候曾经掉到冰窟里去过 理论上来说死亡了57分钟 |
[10:28] | They taught us to sweep sawdust so we could find work at a mill. | 他们教我们打扫锯屑末 好让我们可以在工厂混口饭吃 |
[10:32] | I’m sure whoever said that thing in the post had no idea– | 我相信写这文章的人肯定不知道– |
[10:35] | of course,I overcame the stutter in three languages. | 当然 我最终克服了这障碍 能够流利地讲三门外语 |
[10:38] | On to princeton,harvard, the top of the business world. | 从普林斯顿 哈佛到商界顶点 |
[10:41] | I thought i’d blocked this out, but a thing like this brings back some old emotions. | 我本以为这事不会被发现的 但是这报道又让我想起往昔 |
[10:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[10:46] | I feel like I’m back in that boiler room making little piles of sawdust | 感觉我又回到了那个锅炉房 成天都在扫锯屑末 |
[10:50] | while gilly plays with himself in the corner. | 而Gilly则永远都在那角落里跟自己玩 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry, did you want something? | 不好意思 你找我干嘛来着? |
[10:56] | I just wanted to tell you… | 就是想来告诉你… |
[11:00] | that I’ve narrowed it down to toofer or frank. | 基本上确定不是Toofer就是Frank了 |
[11:04] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[11:07] | God,I am famished. | 我要饿死了 |
[11:10] | those are jack’s! | 这是给Jack的! |
[11:11] | Come on,guys. | 拜托了 各位 |
[11:12] | Whoever did it,just confess so we can get out of here. | 谁干的快点承认吧 好让我们离开这 |
[11:15] | Why are you looking at me and lutz? | 你干嘛盯着我和Lutz看? |
[11:16] | I wasn’T. | 我没有 |
[11:18] | I think lutz’ll tell you that I’m innocent. | Lutz会跟你说我是无辜的 |
[11:21] | No,I won’t,dude. | 不 我不会的 伙计 |
[11:22] | What the frak? | 有�痈愦�? |
[11:23] | I thought we had a dirtbag alliance! | 不是说好了咱们要攻守同盟的嘛! |
[11:25] | I’m not a dirtbag. | 我可没犯错 |
[11:26] | This is from amican eagle! | 美国雄鹰! |
[11:27] | You formed an alliance? | 你俩达成同盟了? |
[11:29] | That strongly insinuates guilt. | 是不是太内疚了 |
[11:31] | Well,I think pointing fingers at people makes you seem guilty. | 我觉得你把矛头转向别人 恰恰说明了你心虚 |
[11:34] | Thanks,judas. | 多谢了 叛徒 |
[11:35] | – I thought we had a deal. – You lis! | – 我还以为咱们是一伙的 – 你们听着! |
[11:36] | Who cares if you went to harvard? Who cares? | 就算你念的哈佛又怎样? |
[11:40] | Debra, what was the hardest part of this for you? | Debra 对你来说最困难的是什么? |
[11:44] | I would have to say… | 我觉得是… |
[11:46] | the physical challenges. | 对体力上的挑战 |
[11:48] | I mean,you’re tired, hungry, want to go home. | 我是说 当你又累又饿 想回家的时候 |
[11:52] | And then you just reach inside yourself, | 却在内心深处发现了 |
[11:54] | and you find the strength that you didn’t even know you had. | 你自己都未曾发现的力量 |
[11:57] | I mean,one of my implants exploded… | 我有一边的硅胶袋都破了… |
[12:00] | and I didn’t even ask to get off the catapult. | 但我却没有要求下弹射器 |
[12:02] | now,boys,there are only two milfs left: Debra and deborah. | 伙计们 现在场上只剩下两名奶妈 Debra和Deborah |
[12:09] | But one of them is going home. | 但我们只能留下一位 |
[12:11] | And it will be revealed… | 结果即将出炉… |
[12:14] | after three more breaks. | 三次广告之后 公布结果 |
[12:16] | Deborah’s played the game so well. | Deborah表现得相当出色 |
[12:18] | Even if she loses, america’s gonna want more. | 就算她输了 观众也不会忘记她的 |
[12:21] | Maybe it’s a talk show. | 也许能上个脱口秀什么的 |
[12:23] | No,jack,I’m not working on it. | 不 Jack 我不要干这破事儿 |
[12:24] | Jonathan,turn up the heat a little more and send in kenneth. | Jonathan 把温度再调高一些 然后把Kenneth给我叫进来 |
[12:27] | Kenneth? | 我们要把这事弄明白了 |
[12:28] | We’re gonna get to the bottom of this. | 我们要把这事弄明白了 |
[12:29] | He won’t know anything. | 他什么也不知道的 |
[12:31] | Kenneth… | |
[12:33] | you’re the eyes and ears of tgs. | 你就像是TGS的眼睛和耳朵 |
[12:35] | So liz and I were hoping you could help us to track down the person | Liz和我希望你能帮助我们找到这个人 |
[12:39] | who’s been saying these hurtful things about me in the paper. | 就是在报纸上伤我的那位 |
[12:43] | Well,sir,I’m sure that whoever did this regrets her… | 老板 我相信不管是谁干的 这位女士… |
[12:49] | or his mistake, and will do the right thing. | 或者男士都相当后悔 而且会做出正确的决定的 |
[12:54] | I certainly hope so. | 我当然希望如此了 |
[12:56] | Do you have any guesses? | 你觉得是谁呢? |
[13:02] | Kenneth,I need an answer. | Kenneth 快回答我 |
[13:08] | The stress of this is making me awful sleepy. | 这压力太大了让我觉得有点困 |
[13:11] | sir, there’s a call on two i think you’re gonna want to take. | 老板 二号线有个您想要的电话 |
[13:15] | Mr. Geiss,I– oh,hello, vice president cheney. | Geiss先生 我– 噢 你好 副总统切尼先生 |
[13:18] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我回头再收拾你 |
[13:19] | Yes,I hope deborah wins as well. | 是啊 我也希望Deborah能赢 |
[13:23] | No,they’re not real, unfortunately. | 不 那胸是隆的 真可惜 |
[13:26] | Get out of here! | 快出去! |
[13:27] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell him! | 我不敢相信你居然没告诉他 |
[13:29] | You listen to me, li’l abner. | 你给我听好了 |
[13:30] | Keep your fried baloney hole shut! | 老老实实地把你这张大嘴堵严实了 |
[13:32] | I am not going down for this! | 我绝不会让这事拖累我的! |
[13:34] | I’ll tell him you did it. | 我去告诉他是你干的 |
[13:35] | Who do you think he’s gonna believe? | 你觉得他会相信谁呢? |
[13:36] | I’m important around here. | 我可比你重要多了 |
[13:38] | Miss lemon,your eyes look like my uncle’s after he would drink from the air-conditioner. | Lemon女士 您的眼睛就跟 我叔叔刚喝过氟利昂那样 |
[13:43] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为咱们是朋友呢 |
[13:44] | I didn’t come here to make friends. | 我可不是来这交朋友的 |
[13:46] | I came here to be number one! | 我来这就是为了称霸的! |
[13:49] | liz lemon! | |
[13:51] | I can’t believe they put what you said in the paper. | 他们竟然把你的话放到报纸上去了 |
[13:53] | Shh–how do you know about that? | 嘘–你怎么知道的? |
[13:56] | this is a cathy cartoon! | 这是漫画版! |
[13:57] | Yeah,that cartoon copied exactly what you said the other Y. | 没错 这漫画剽窃了那天你的原话 |
[14:01] | Chocolate,chocolate, chocolate! Aack! | 巧克力 巧克力 巧克力! Aack! |
[14:05] | If you decide to sue them, I know a good lawyer! | 如果你要起诉他们的话 我知道个很棒的律师 |
[14:08] | Took me to the cleers last year. | 去年带我去了克里厄 |
[14:11] | the truth will come out. | 真相会水落石出的 |
[14:13] | Like my cousin steven after he went to music college, it will come out. | 就像我表弟Steven去音乐学院一样 会真相大白的 |
[14:17] | stay tuned for one final, shocking twist. | 敬请关注最终回合 |
[14:20] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[14:21] | Brought to you buy soy joy. | 由Soy Joy独家赞助 |
[14:23] | Fortified with optimism. | 乐天派加强型 |
[14:29] | Jack,it’s almost 11:00. | Jack 已经11点了 |
[14:30] | Why don’t you let thos guys go home, and we’ll all sleep on it? | 干嘛不把他们放了 我们也能睡个好觉 |
[14:33] | They called me stammerhead shark,lemon. | 他们管我叫口吃大王 Lemon |
[14:35] | What? | 什么? |
[14:36] | The kids at school. They called me names. | 学校里的同学 他们给我取外号 |
[14:38] | Mrs. Stutterworth, stutterfingers… | 口吃夫人 结巴夫人… |
[14:41] | stuttermilk pancakes. | 口吃奶煎饼 |
[14:43] | The butter thing opened up a lot of doors for them. | 那些食物名给了他们不少启示 |
[14:47] | You know,I wore corrective shoes as a kid. | 你知道吗 我小时候穿过矫正鞋 |
[14:50] | Really? | 真的嘛? 我出生时 有只巨大而且奇丑的脚 |
[14:50] | When I was born, I had a malformed extra baby foot | 真的嘛? 我出生时 有只巨大而且奇丑的脚 |
[14:55] | extending from my actual foot. | 跟另外那只正常的相形见绌 |
[14:57] | They think maybe i ate my twin. | 他们觉得我把我的双胞胎妹妹给吃了 |
[15:00] | But after the surgery to remove it, I walked pigeon-toed. | 做完手术后 我走路又有点内八字 |
[15:04] | So all through grade school, I had to wear corrective foot gear | 所以整个小学我都是穿矫正鞋度过的 |
[15:08] | that attached to a headgear. | 和帽子是连着的 |
[15:11] | Gilly chewed through his headgear. | Gilly还吃过他自己的帽子呢 |
[15:13] | My point is,I survived. | 我想说的是 我熬过来了 |
[15:15] | It made me a better person. | 这让我成为一个更好的人 |
[15:17] | And he same is true of you. | 同样对你而言 |
[15:18] | All this,all your success is because of that certificate. | 所有你的成就都是因为那段经历 |
[15:22] | It made you who you are. | 正是那经历才塑造了今天的你 |
[15:24] | And that is not a bad thing. | 而这并不是什么坏事 |
[15:26] | Thank you,lemon. | 多谢了 Lemon |
[15:28] | Look. The final council is starting. | 快看 总决赛开始了 |
[15:33] | Deborah has the bearing of a queen. | Deborah太有女王样了 |
[15:37] | – Maybe you did it! – Why would I do it? | – 搞不好是你干的! – 怎么可能是我? |
[15:39] | – That is so stupid. – You know people at page six! | – 真白痴 – 你认识那一版的编辑 |
[15:42] | I hate all of you! | 我恨死你们了! |
[15:44] | Order! Order,I say! | 肃静! 我说 肃静! |
[15:47] | We must not be rash. | 我们不要太鲁莽了 |
[15:49] | We must divorce ourselves from our prejudices, and appeal to our higher reasoning. | 我们不要被偏见所蒙蔽 我们要理智一点 |
[15:54] | This is the speaking banana. | 这是发言香蕉 |
[15:56] | Everyone will get a chance to speak,and only then will we make our decision. | 每个人都有发言的机会 然后我们再做出判断 |
[16:02] | Josh,my friend, you are first. | Josh 我的朋友 你先来 |
[16:08] | Look,I would never do this because I’m loyal to the show. | 我决不可能做出这事儿来 因为我是很忠诚的 |
[16:11] | That dude did it! | 就是这家伙干的了! |
[16:13] | I knew it was you! | 我就说是你来着! |
[16:15] | Look at his light eyes. They’re freaky like a wolf! | 看他那双眼睛 心虚的要死! |
[16:19] | Keep it down! | 小点声! |
[16:21] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还没走? |
[16:23] | I love it up here. It’s hot,it’s loud, there’s no pizza. | 我喜欢这儿 又热又喧哗 而且没有匹萨 |
[16:25] | It’s like miami. | 就跟迈阿密一样 |
[16:27] | Maybe liz did it. | 也许是Liz干的 |
[16:30] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开什么玩笑? |
[16:31] | After all the times i have defended you guys and covered up for you, How dare you accuse me! | 这么久以来每次都是我帮你们开脱 你怎么能这么说我! |
[16:37] | you say you’re sorry right now. | 你快跟我道歉 |
[16:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:41] | Please don’t cry, it’s making me feel weird. | 别哭好吗 让我觉得怪怪的 |
[16:42] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我再也憋不住了 |
[16:45] | I’m going to put an end to it. | 我要来个痛快的 |
[16:48] | but–but–but–but–but– | 等等等等- |
[16:50] | mr. Donaghy,it was me. | Donaghy先生 是我干的 |
[16:51] | I said those bad things about you in the newspaper,sir. | 报纸上的事儿是我捅出去的 老板 |
[16:54] | Kenneth,you? | 是你 Kenneth? |
[16:55] | I couldn’t lie anymore,sir. | 我不能再这么扯下去了 |
[16:57] | Because everyone knows the weight of a lie makes your soul so heavy | 所有人都知道 说谎会让你的灵魂变重 |
[17:00] | that you can’t rise up to heaven. | 然后你就无法升上天堂了 |
[17:02] | And you don’t look good in jeans from behind. | 而且屁股大得不能穿牛仔裤 |
[17:04] | But why,kenneth? | 为什么呢 Kenneth? |
[17:06] | Is it because I made you work late last night? | 是因为我昨晚上让你加班了吗? |
[17:08] | Yes,sir. That was it. | 没错 就是因为那件事 |
[17:10] | I was here folding milf island tee shirts until 2:00 in the morning. | 我在这叠”小岛奶妈控”T恤 一直叠到夜里2点 |
[17:12] | And then you didn’t even offer me one. | 而你却连一件都舍不得给我 |
[17:14] | Needless to say i grumbled about you to anyone who would listen. | 于是我就跟别人说你坏话了 |
[17:18] | Don’t know what to say, kenneth. | 我不知道怎么说才好了 Kenneth |
[17:21] | You’ve embarrassed yourself and the show. | 你已经让你自己和这节目蒙羞了 |
[17:24] | You may have compromised my chances of running this company. | 你的行径已经危害到我在公司的地位了 |
[17:26] | And needless to say, you’ve hurt me personally. | 更不用说你还深深地伤害到我 |
[17:30] | Lemon,do you have anything you want to add? | Lemon 你还有什么要说的吗? |
[17:34] | You disgust me. | 你太让我恶心了 |
[17:40] | – Well,that’s over. – deborah wins! | – 好 都结束了 – Deborah获胜 |
[17:46] | She played the game so well. | 她在比赛中的表现太棒了 |
[17:48] | She manipulated,she lied. | 她操纵 她撒谎 |
[17:51] | She got a pretty bad staph infection. | 而且还得了严重的葡萄球菌感染 |
[17:53] | But tonight, deborah is our winner. | 然而 今夜 Deborah就是我们的冠军 |
[18:04] | Who won? | 谁赢了? |
[18:14] | myirt! | 呀! |
[18:14] | Jack,what are you doing here? | Jack 你在这干嘛? |
[18:16] | Geiss called me. | Geiss打我电话了 |
[18:18] | Oh,good. | 噢 好吧 |
[18:19] | I’ve never heard him sound so happy. | 我从未听他这么开心过 |
[18:20] | He called me “jackie boy.” | 他叫我Jackie宝贝 |
[18:22] | And deborah’s testing off the charts in the most profitable demographics. | Deborah在最赚钱的人口统计中傲视群雄 |
[18:26] | Soccer moms,nascar dads, white-collar pervs, and the obese. | 足球妈妈 汽车爹地 白领变态 以及胖子 |
[18:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[18:32] | I’ve really come a long way since that heart attack, havet I,lemon? | 心脏病后 我的努力有回报了 |
[18:35] | Geiss’ job is mine to lose. | Geiss的位子就是等着我去坐的 |
[18:38] | There’s just one thing still bothering me. | 但是还有一件事情困扰着我 |
[18:41] | Kenneth’s story doesn’t add up. | Kenneth的故事说不通 |
[18:44] | You want some pizza? | 要不要来点匹萨? |
[18:45] | Kenneth said he was folding tee shirts until 2:00 A.M. | Kenneth说他一直叠到夜里2点 |
[18:48] | But the post goes to press at midnight. | 但是报道都是半夜就发出去了的 |
[18:50] | Even if he somehow did bump into a reporter in the elevator, it would be too late. | 即使他在电梯里碰到了某个狗仔队 那也太晚了 |
[18:54] | Well,you know, that guy’s the worst. | 你知道的 那个家伙实在太逊了 |
[18:57] | This should be the greatest night of my life, but I can’t enjoy it. | 这本应是个开心的夜晚 但我却没法尽情享受 |
[19:00] | I mean,it’s just k-k-killing me that somebody would say that about me. | 我是说 一想到有人会那样说我 就让我觉得很痛-痛苦 |
[19:05] | I’m sure the person who said it probably didn’t mean it. | 我保证说那话的人肯定是无心的 |
[19:07] | And it was probably toofer. | 很可能是Toofer |
[19:09] | No,they meant it. | 不 他们是认真的 |
[19:11] | They think I’m a moron, just like gilly and everyone else. | 他们就像Gilly那些人一样 认为我是个智障 |
[19:13] | Even gilly made fun of you? | 连Gilly也取笑你吗? |
[19:14] | You know, it’s funny,lemon. | 你知道那是很有意思的 Lemon |
[19:15] | I g-guess I’ll always b-b-b-be that k-k-k-k-k-k- k-k-k-k-k- | 我觉-觉得 我会永远是-是-是那个 |
[19:22] | it was me! I did it! | 是我干的! 那是我干的! |
[19:23] | I–I didn’t mean any of it. I’m sorry I said you could eat my poo. | 我不是有心的 真的很抱歉那样冒犯你 |
[19:26] | it was me. I did it. | 是我 是我干的 |
[19:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:33] | I just wanted to get you to admit it. | 我就是想要你自己承认 |
[19:36] | And you do know how you’re gonna make this up to me,don’t you? | 而且你知道要怎样才能补偿回来 对吗? |
[19:39] | Oh,god. | 噢 天哪 |
[19:41] | I’ve gotta write the deborah show. | 我要写那个该死的Deborah秀了 |
[19:42] | She wants to sing in every episode. | 她想在每集里面都亮亮嗓子 |
[19:46] | You knew. How? | 你怎么知道的? |
[19:49] | No onion rings? Ugh,this place can eat my poo! | 连洋葱圈也没有? 靠 这个鬼地方像坨屎! |
[19:54] | You say that word a lot more than you realize. | 你可能没意识到你太常用那个字眼了 |
[19:57] | Now,I need you to initial here, and sign here and here. | 来 在这签名 还有这里跟这里 |
[20:03] | I’ve got to admit i never thought I’d get you. | 必须承认我从来没想到能抓住你的把柄 |
[20:06] | I mean,the stutter, the certificate,gilly. | 口吃 那经历还有Gilly |
[20:10] | Yeah,well,I made up all that stuff about the extra baby foot too. | 那个畸形足的故事是我编出来的 |
[20:13] | I made that up–that was to make you feel better. | 我那么说是为了让你好受一些 |
[20:16] | I’ll walk you out. | 我跟你一起出去 |
[20:22] | Heel,toe,lemon. Heel,toe. | 注意脚下 Lemon 脚下 |
[20:30] | stick around. Coming up next we’ve got dog swap! | 不要走开 接下来的节目是换狗大行动 (引自”换妻大行动”) |