时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey,I wanted to come say merry christmas before we all leave for the break. | 嘿 马上就放假了 提前过来说声圣诞快乐 |
[00:08] | Oh,thank you,lemon. That’s very thoughtful. | 谢谢 Lemon 你真细心 |
[00:10] | Help yourself to a gift. | 来挑个礼物吧 |
[00:13] | It’s our new handheld photo scanner/paper shredder. | 这是咱们最新款的 手持式照片扫描仪兼碎纸机 |
[00:17] | Oh,well,won’t people just end up shredding their photos? | 啊 人们会不小心把照片给碎了的 |
[00:19] | No,no,it’s very to use. | 不会 很易用的 |
[00:21] | If you want to pto-scan,you flip the stc.S. | 如果你要扫照片 打到”PS”档 |
[00:23] | And if you want to paper shred,you flip the switch to– | 要是想碎纸 就打到– |
[00:28] | I’d like to make an announcement! | 大家伙 我想说两句 |
[00:32] | I just want to say that I’m really sorry for whatever I’m going to do at the party tonight. | 先跟你们道个歉 为我今天晚上可能做的任何事 |
[00:37] | And I forgive all of you in advance for leaving me passed out by the elevator in my own gravy. | 我要在晕倒肉汤里 提前原谅你们置之不理 |
[00:42] | Merry ludachristmas,everyone! | 嘻哈圣诞快乐 |
[00:44] | Are you gonna do horny santa again,frank? | 今年你还会扮性饥渴的圣诞老人么? |
[00:47] | That was so funny last year when I sat on your lap. | 去年我坐在你大腿上 真是太逗了 |
[00:51] | Yes,funny. | 噢 很逗.. |
[00:53] | So big plans for the holidays? | 假期有什么安排吗? |
[00:55] | Yeah,my parents are coming with my brother, | 我爸妈带我弟弟来看我了 |
[00:57] | and we’re gonna go see jersey boys on broadway. | 我们打算一起去百老汇看”泽西男孩” |
[00:59] | And we’re gonna go to that restaurant where they pretend it’s mars. | 然后我们要去那家 装潢得很像火星的餐馆 |
[01:02] | God,you must be a ball of anxiety right now. | 啊 你现在肯定紧张坏了 |
[01:04] | No,I’m really excited. | 没有 我很激动呢 |
[01:05] | What are you trying to say,lemon? | 你想说啥 Lemon? |
[01:06] | That your family’s perfect and you never fight? | 说你们家很完美 而且你们从来不斗嘴? |
[01:08] | No,I remember them arguing a lot during the gas crisis of ’79. | 没有 我记得79年闹能源危机那会儿 他们吵个没完 |
[01:12] | But since carter left office,it’s been pretty smooth sailing. | 但自从卡特离任后就还好了 |
[01:15] | You got that right. | 这倒说得没错 |
[01:17] | So is your mom coming up from florida? | 对了 你老娘要从佛州过来么? |
[01:18] | No,I invited her out of my paralyzing irish guilt, | 我克服心理障碍 邀请她来的 |
[01:21] | but her plane was grounded because of hurricane zapato. | 但是由于飓风 她那班飞机被停飞了 |
[01:25] | Look at that! | 看 |
[01:27] | That’s where she lives. Jupiter,the eye of the storm- | 她就住在木星市 飓风的中心 |
[01:30] | So are you alone for christmas? | 那你只能自己过圣诞咯? |
[01:32] | No,I was gonna drive up to vermont and surprise C.C. | 不啊 我打算去佛蒙特州 给CC一个惊喜 |
[01:35] | Sir! | 先生! |
[01:37] | Your mother is here. | 你老娘来了 |
[01:38] | She took a bus to atlanta. | 她坐大巴到亚特兰大市 |
[01:39] | – She got jet blue to accept an amtrak ticket. – Tell her I’m– | – 她为了张火车票 坐了平价航班 – 告诉她我不在.. |
[01:42] | jingle bells,jingle bells,jingle bells surprise! | 叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当 惊喜 |
[01:46] | It’s your mother. Merry christmas. | 老娘来了 圣诞快乐 |
[01:50] | Jack… | |
[01:53] | isn’t this the office you had before? | 这不是你以前那办公室么? |
[01:54] | I thought you were up for a big promotion. | 我还以为你已经升职了呢 |
[01:56] | I am,mother,and there are only two nicer offices in the whole building. | 没错啊 这栋楼现在 也只有俩人比我办公室还好 |
[01:59] | Only two? I don’t like the odds. | 才俩? 看来机会渺茫啊 |
[02:01] | I think you better let that dream go. | 我觉得你最好还是放弃吧 |
[02:04] | Hello,liz! | 嗨 Liz! |
[02:07] | What the hell was th? | 这是什么鬼声音? |
[02:08] | It’s a message on my phone from a friend. | 一朋友给我手机发短信了 |
[02:10] | Oh,jackie,please. Who is she? | 得了吧 Jackie 是哪个小姑娘? |
[02:12] | Her name is C.C. | 她叫C.C. |
[02:13] | Is she spanish? | 她是西班牙人么? |
[02:14] | What if she was,? | 是又怎样啦? |
[02:15] | She’s very smart,colleen. You’d like her. | 她很聪明 Colleen 你会喜欢她的 |
[02:17] | My thanks to the peanut gallery. | 别在一边说风凉话 |
[02:21] | Jack,this coat isn’t going to take itself off. | Jack 这身大衣可不会自己脱掉的 我为喜剧狂 |
[02:44] | Ludachristmas is tonight? | 今晚就是嘻哈圣诞啦? |
[02:46] | Well,I guess I can make it. | 我想我可以赶去的 |
[02:48] | I just hope i don’t get drunk and sing christmas carols like I did last year. | 只希望我别跟去年似的 喝醉了然后唱圣诞颂歌 |
[02:52] | Well,I’m not going,because my parents and my brother mitch are in town. | 我不去了 因为我爸妈和我哥哥Mitch来看我了 |
[02:55] | – Mitch is here? – Yes. | – Mitch也来了? – 对 |
[02:58] | For those of you who don’t know my brother, | 你们中有人不认识我哥哥的 |
[03:00] | mitch was in a skiing accident his senior year of high school, | Mitch在高三时滑雪出事了 |
[03:03] | and he has what’s called trauma-induced niveaphasia. | 他得的病叫做 外伤引致的尼氏综合症 |
[03:07] | Basically he’s just stuck in the day before his accident. | 就是说 他一直活在事故发生的前一天 |
[03:13] | Oh,tomorrow’s the big day! | 明天可是个大日子! |
[03:15] | It’s gonna be totally rad! | 肯定会非常棒的! |
[03:17] | Yeah,mitch,rad! | 对 Mitch 棒极了! |
[03:21] | He thinks it’s 1985. So if you meet him,just be cool. | 他认为这还是1985 所以如果你碰到他了 别见外 |
[03:25] | It should be mentioned that sexually mitch is very much an adult. | 你忘说了 生理上来说Mitch已经非常成人了 |
[03:28] | No,it should not be mentioned. | 不 你不能提这个 |
[03:30] | Merry christmas from sheinhart-universal,everyone. | Sheinhart环球祝大家圣诞快乐! |
[03:34] | – Merry christmas. – Thank you! | – 圣诞快乐 – 谢谢你! |
[03:36] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[03:37] | Merry jewish. | 犹太圣诞祝快乐 |
[03:39] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[03:40] | What is this? | 这是啥? |
[03:41] | It’s a ps-575 photo shredder. | PS-575型照片碎纸仪 |
[03:46] | Well,that’s not the christmas spirit. | 这可不是圣诞节的精髓 |
[03:48] | Christmas is about gratitude and togetherness. | 圣诞节应该感恩和团聚 |
[03:51] | Sitting with friends and family around a crackling fire waiting for the owl meat to cook. | 和朋友们还有家人围坐在炉火旁 等着吃猫头鹰肉 |
[03:59] | Sometimes I don’t think you people understand christmas at all. | 有时候我觉得你们根本不懂圣诞节 |
[04:04] | Hi,I think I’m early. | 嗨 我来早了吗 |
[04:06] | I’m here to have christmas meats eaten off my chest at some party. | 我被找来做女体盛 |
[04:14] | Merry christmas,ms. Lemon. | 圣诞快乐 Lemon |
[04:15] | Oh,thank you,kenneth. | 啊 多谢了 Kenneth |
[04:20] | Well,fancy suits. How was court? | 瞧瞧你们这身笔挺的西装 法院怎么判的? |
[04:23] | Not great,beth. | 不太好 Beth |
[04:24] | Oh,you really were in court? | 噢 你真的去出庭了? |
[04:26] | all tray had to do was sign his community service papers. | 本来Tray只需在社区服务协议上 签个名就行的 |
[04:29] | But he makes a stop for breakfast first. | 但他却先停下来吃了顿早餐 |
[04:31] | So it’s my fault diners can serve alcohol in new york state? | 纽约州餐馆供应酒类算是我的错了? |
[04:35] | That’s on me now? | 那算在我头上了? |
[04:37] | Now I have to wear this for 30 days. | 搞得我现在非得穿30天这玩意 |
[04:39] | Oh,my goodness. | 噢 老天爷 |
[04:40] | If I even had a drop of alcohol in my sweat, | 哪怕我出的汗里有一丁点儿酒精 |
[04:42] | a signal goes to ankle bracelet headquarters in denver,and I go to jail. | 这玩意就会发信号到丹佛总部 然后我就等着进局子 |
[04:51] | And now? This time of the year? | 现在? 一年中的这时候? |
[04:53] | Ludachristmas? Nude year’s eve? | 嘻哈圣诞? 露体夜? |
[04:55] | Martin luther king day? All you do is drink. | 马丁路德金纪念日? 我们只喝酒 |
[04:58] | – No,tracy,you are not going to ludachristmas. – But– | – 不 Tracy 你不能参加圣诞派对 – 可是– |
[05:01] | the three of you are in charge of keeping him from drinking. | 你们仨负责不让他碰到酒 |
[05:03] | Okay. But who’s project manager? | 没问题 谁来当小组经理? |
[05:10] | Hmm,that bad,huh? | 真倒霉啊 |
[05:12] | Oh,these aren’t for me. | 这不是给我的 |
[05:13] | I’m sending them to my mother’s hotel room because the room service there is too salty. | 这些是送到我妈的宾馆去的 因为客房的服务太咸了 |
[05:17] | Family stuff can be tough. | 家庭这事儿有时候挺麻烦的 |
[05:19] | Lemon party! | Lemon派对! |
[05:20] | Permission to land! | 请求着陆! |
[05:22] | Permission granted! | 批准请求! |
[05:24] | There’s my baby! | 我的宝贝儿! |
[05:27] | Hey,liz,you want to go skiing up at piper’s peak tomorrow? | Liz 你想不想明天去派普峰滑雪? |
[05:30] | It’s gonna be rad. | 会很好玩的 |
[05:31] | Psych! You can’t go! | 小可怜! 你去不成的! |
[05:33] | It’s the senior class trip! | 这是高三的班级旅行! |
[05:35] | Oh,psych! You got me,mitch! | 噢 你赢我了 Mitch! |
[05:39] | Jack,these are my parents. | Jack 这是我父母 |
[05:41] | Dick lemon. This is my boy mitch. | 我是Dick Lemon 这是我儿子Mitch |
[05:43] | And my first wife margaret. | 还有我第一任妻子Margaret |
[05:45] | – First and last,hi! – Jack donaghy. | – 也是最后一任 嗨! |
[05:48] | You are a very,very handsome man. | 你长得真英俊 |
[05:50] | He looks like an arrow shirt model. | 他跟个箭牌恤衫模特似的 |
[05:53] | So,jack,is this beautiful genius the best employee | Jack 这个美丽的天才是不是 |
[05:57] | you’ve ever had or what? | 你见过的最棒的员工? |
[06:02] | No. | 不是 |
[06:08] | I like this guy’s honesty. | 我喜欢你的诚实 |
[06:10] | Yeah,me too. | 对 我也是 |
[06:12] | Show us what you’ve been working on… | 让我们见识下你都忙些什么呢 |
[06:14] | wilma shakespeare. | 大作家 |
[06:17] | Oh,I’m just so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[06:18] | Oh,you boota boota boota! | 你这小可人儿! |
[06:22] | – Nice to meet you,sir. – Yeah. | – 很高兴见到你 先生 – 嗯啊 |
[06:32] | Would you wrap these up and send them to the ritz-carlton,please? | 麻烦你把这些包起来 然后送到里兹卡尔顿酒店 |
[06:38] | Oh,my goodness! | 老天! |
[06:41] | Look at this! | 看看这玩意! (谁放屁了?) |
[06:43] | They built all of this because of your words you wrote. | 他们全都是根据你写的才做出来的 |
[06:49] | Thank you,thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[06:51] | Hey,liz,guess who’s going skiing with me? | Liz 猜猜谁跟我一起去滑雪? |
[06:53] | Chris stanek,your boyfriend! | Chris Stanek–你男友! |
[06:56] | Aw,what? Shut up! | 啊? 不会吧! |
[06:58] | I don’t like him! Boys are gross! | 我才不喜欢他呢! 男生们都很恶心的! |
[07:00] | Did you hear that chris stanek got divorced? | 你知道Chris Stanek离婚了吗? |
[07:03] | When? Is he dating again? | 啥时候的事? 他又开始约会了吗? |
[07:04] | lemon,could I have a word with you for a moment? | Lemon 我能跟你说句话吗? |
[07:06] | Oh,excuse me. | 噢 失陪 |
[07:09] | – Is,uh,everything okay? – Yeah,why? | – 一切都还好吧? – 当然 怎么了? |
[07:11] | Your family is strange. | 你家人怪怪的 |
[07:13] | Oh,mitch? No,he was in a skiing accident,and he thinks it’s 1985. | 你说Mitch? 他有次滑雪出事了 还以为这是1985年呢 |
[07:17] | No,I get it. I’m talking about your parents. | 不是的 我知道那事 我是说你爸妈 |
[07:20] | What did your mother mean when she said that you were a beautiful genius? | 你妈称你为美丽的天才时 是怎么回事? |
[07:23] | Was she taunting you? | 她是在讽刺你吗? |
[07:24] | No,they’re just super supportive. They’ve always been like that. | 没有啊 他们只是非常支持我 一直都这样的 |
[07:27] | Even I when I sued the lower white haven school district to let girls play football. | 哪怕是那次我起诉学校 让女生玩橄榄球 他们也这样的 |
[07:31] | Hut! | |
[07:36] | Feminism! | 女性万岁! |
[07:39] | What? | 怎么了? |
[07:43] | We didn’t make the playoffs that year,but I think we led the league in bravery. | 我们虽然没能进季后赛 但我觉得我们队都很勇猛 |
[07:47] | My god,I’ve never seen such relentless blind encouragement. | 老天啊 我从没见过 这么坚持而且盲目的鼓励 |
[07:52] | No wonder you’re a sexually frightened know-it-all. | 难怪你是个性恐惧的百科全书 |
[07:54] | hey,dad,take my picture,look. | 嘿 老爸 给我来张照片 |
[07:56] | I’m the lady from flashdance. | 我是”Flashdance”里的女星 (1983年产电影) |
[07:58] | that’s a good flashdance,honey. | 这pose不错噢 亲爱的 |
[08:02] | Good flashdance. | 漂亮 |
[08:05] | The holidays without drinking is rough. | 没有酒精的节日真难熬 |
[08:08] | Turns out football is boring. | 连橄榄球都变无聊了 |
[08:10] | My wife’s sister ain’t as cute as I thought she was. | 我小姨子也没想象的那么漂亮了 |
[08:13] | And I cannot play the guitar. | 最重要的是 我连吉他都不会弹了 |
[08:15] | Mr. Jordan,I know how difficult this is. | Jordan先生 我知道这很困难 |
[08:18] | I was pretty addicted to coke back in my wall street days. | 以前在华尔街时 我是瘾君子 (coke是可乐 也有可卡因的意思) |
[08:28] | But you can get through this. | 但是你会坚持下来的 |
[08:30] | The first night is the hardest. | 第一天晚上总是最艰难的 |
[08:32] | But tonight is ludachristmas. | 但今晚是嘻哈圣诞 |
[08:33] | No,tonight you and i are gonna have some real christmas fun. | 不 今晚咱们要过个正宗的圣诞节 |
[08:38] | We can play party games. | 我们可以玩聚会游戏 |
[08:40] | Like murder! | 比如杀人游戏! |
[08:41] | First,everybody takes a slip of paper out of a hat. | 首先 大家都从帽子里抽一张牌 |
[08:44] | And one person’s slip says “murderer.” | 有张牌上面写了”杀手” |
[08:45] | And another person’s slip says “inspector.” | 另一张牌上面写了”法官” |
[08:48] | Then everyone puts their head down. | 然后大家都低下头 |
[08:49] | Except the murderer. | 除了杀手 |
[08:50] | He’s the inspector. | 他就是法官 |
[08:52] | No,that’s not right. | 不不 不对 |
[08:54] | K,thanks for trying to help. | 好了 谢谢你帮我 |
[08:56] | But I’m gonna go home,do some thinking, | 我要回家了 然后冥思一会儿 |
[08:58] | and tell my wife’s sister to disregard all my emails. | 然后斩断与小姨子的情丝 |
[09:03] | That hotel was a disaster,jack. | Jack 这宾馆太恐怖了 |
[09:06] | The tv had over 100 channels,for god sakes. | 电视上居然有100多个台 老天啊 |
[09:09] | I’m only gonna be here for three days. | 我只不过在这待个两三天 |
[09:11] | Fine,mother. You can stay with me. | 好吧 老妈 你可以来跟我住 |
[09:13] | No,I will not let you do that. Are you sure? | 不 我不会让你那样做的 你说真的么? |
[09:16] | Yes,mother,I’m quite sure. | 对 我说真的 |
[09:18] | All right,then,that’s settled. | 那好吧 就这么定了 |
[09:20] | Jack,do you have a bathroom that I can get to in a hurry? | Jack 这有洗手间吗? 我急 |
[09:23] | Yes,right in here,mother. | 有的 就在这儿 |
[09:26] | Well,that is close,isn’t it? | 噢 还真挺近的嘛 |
[09:28] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上就好 |
[09:35] | She should’ve been there. | 她本来该呆在那儿的 |
[09:37] | Knock knock! | 有人在吗! |
[09:38] | It’s just the lemons. | Lemon家来了 |
[09:40] | We’ve come to drop off a little good-bye present. | 我们是过来给你稍些礼物的 |
[09:43] | Oh,thank you! | 噢 太谢谢了 |
[09:45] | Oh,my goodness! | 天啊 |
[09:46] | What a beautiful office. | 这办公室真气派 |
[09:49] | Oh,your mother must be so proud of you. | 你母亲一定很为你自豪 |
[09:52] | wow,look at this carpet. | 哇 瞧瞧这地毯 |
[09:54] | I feel like we should take off our shoes. | 我觉得我们得把鞋脱了才行 |
[09:56] | Should we take off our shoes? | 我们要脱鞋吗? |
[09:57] | No,please sit down and make yourselves comfortable. | 没关系的 请坐吧 |
[09:59] | Well,we don’t want to bother you. | 我们不想耽误你时间 |
[10:01] | We know you must have big plans. | 我们知道你肯定有安排了 |
[10:03] | Well,I was going to drive up to vermont and visit my girlfriend C.C. | 我本来是要去佛蒙特看我女友CC的 |
[10:06] | – Oh,I love that name. – C.C. | – 噢 我喜欢这名字 |
[10:07] | Ooh,I’ll bet any girlfriend of yours is a real winner. | 我打赌 不管谁做你女友 她都赚大了 |
[10:10] | Well,she is a congresswoman. | 她是个众议员 |
[10:12] | Oh,my goodness! | 天呐 |
[10:14] | And she does have her own lifetime movie. | 而且她也有自己的女性台电影 |
[10:15] | – Lifetime! – Wowsers! | – 女性电视台! – 真棒! |
[10:17] | Why don’t we cut the charade and you two tell me what exactly it is you want from me. | 你们还是开门见山地说下 来我这是想干嘛吧 |
[10:27] | now,alfonso,let’s find where you should put the keyboard. | Alfonso 我们来看看你该把键盘放哪吧 |
[10:30] | Open,open hommina,hommina,hommina open pit barbecue sauce | 露天烧烤酱 |
[10:37] | yes,this is the sweet spot. | 没错 在这里唱效果好 |
[10:38] | Oh,and no chitchat between songs this year. | 噢 对了 今年歌曲之间不做串场主持了 |
[10:41] | People don’t watch letterman for paul shaffer. | 人们不是为了幕后人物才看名人的 |
[10:47] | Excuse me,ma’am,do you know where the bathroom is? | 打扰了 小姐 请问洗手间在哪呢? |
[10:49] | Hi there,mitch. | 嗨 Mitch |
[10:50] | It’s jenna. Maroney. | 我是Jenna Maroney |
[10:53] | We know each other. | 我们见过的 |
[10:55] | Are you,like,a friend of my mom’s or something? | 你是我妈妈的朋友吗? |
[10:57] | I mean,I’ll tell her you said hi. | 我是说 我会帮你向她问好的 |
[11:05] | What’s up? Do you like wham? | 嗨 你好 你喜欢威猛乐队吗? |
[11:07] | ‘Cause I’m kind of like the george michael of my school. | 因为我就好像是学校里的主唱 |
[11:11] | – Oh,you’re mitch. – Yeah. | – 噢 你就是Mitch – 对 |
[11:13] | Coming to the party tonight? | 今晚来派对吗? |
[11:14] | Oh,I wish. | 我倒想了 |
[11:16] | I gotta rest up for my big ski trip tomorrow. | 可我要好好休息 准备明天的滑雪之旅 |
[11:19] | You know,maybe you and i could do something together next week. | 也许咱们下周可以一起玩玩 |
[11:22] | Definitely. | 当然了 |
[11:23] | My parents are away next ******** | 我爸妈下周就出门了 你应该过来 我会在浴缸等你的 什么? 老天啊 |
[11:34] | that’s a filthy christmas miracle. | 真是个下流的圣诞节奇迹啊 |
[11:40] | There you guys are. I’m sorry they just barged in like that. | 你们在这呢 真抱歉他们就那么闯进来了 |
[11:43] | On,not at all. | 噢 没关系的 |
[11:44] | They were just dropping off this christmas present. | 他们是来送圣诞礼物的 |
[11:47] | Oh,and look at this. | 噢 看看 |
[11:49] | It got cheese and butter and caramel. All my favorites. | 里面有芝士 黄油和焦糖 全都是我的最爱 |
[11:52] | How did you know? | 你们怎么知道的? |
[11:53] | Well,we will let you go. | 好了 你先忙你的吧 |
[11:54] | We’ve got a lot of window shopping to do. | 我们还得去逛街呢 |
[11:56] | Jack,why don’t you come with us? | Jack 你干吗不一起来? |
[11:58] | Come on,you can talk to mitch about president reagan. | 来吧 你能跟Mitch谈谈里根总统 |
[12:01] | Oh,in his mind reagan is still president. | 他以为里根还是总统 |
[12:03] | You lucky bastard. | 你个幸运的混蛋 |
[12:05] | What? | 什么 |
[12:08] | I would love to go with you. | 我很乐意跟你们一道 |
[12:09] | Good,good,good! | 很好 很好 很好! |
[12:14] | jack? | |
[12:16] | Hey,dude,I thought you left. | 嘿 哥们儿 我以为你走了呢 |
[12:17] | Yeah,I mean,what are you guys doing? Going to ludachristmas? | 是啊 我说 你们干吗呢? 去嘻哈圣诞派对? |
[12:19] | Yep,we heard you can’t drink. | 没错 听说你不能喝酒 |
[12:21] | You still coming? | 你还要来吗? |
[12:22] | No,no,I can’t go because of the ankle bracelet. | 不 我去不了 因为这个脚镯 |
[12:24] | But maybe I could go and just not drink. | 但也许我能去 只是不喝酒 |
[12:27] | Hey,maybe I’ll compromise. | 嘿 也许我能想个法子 |
[12:28] | I’ll go to the party,cut off my foot,and drink all I want. | 我去参加派对 砍了我的脚 然后喝个够 |
[12:35] | Luda-christmas! | 嘻哈圣诞! |
[12:36] | Luda-christmas! | 嘻哈圣诞! |
[12:37] | Luda-christmas! | 嘻哈圣诞! |
[12:39] | Luda-christmas! | 嘻哈圣诞! |
[12:40] | Luda-christmas– | 嘻哈圣诞! |
[12:42] | grizz,dotcom,shut the doors. | Grizz Dotcom 关门放狗 |
[12:45] | Some people need to learn about christmas. | 有人需要了解了解圣诞是什么意思 |
[12:51] | Hey,watch out for her,jack. | 嘿 盯好她 Jack |
[12:53] | She’s a natural athlete. | 她可是个天生的运动员 |
[12:55] | Played high school football. | 参加过高中橄榄球队 |
[12:57] | It was just one game,dad. | 只是一场比赛 老爸 |
[12:59] | Although I did kind of change everything forever. | 尽管那以后差不多什么都变了 |
[13:01] | I’ll never forget that day. | 那天我永生难忘 |
[13:04] | Jack,you laced those up like a professional. | Jack 你鞋带系得像个专业选手 |
[13:07] | Good for you! | 真有你的! |
[13:09] | It’s nice to have some positive reinforcement,isn’t it? | 有强力后援很棒吧? |
[13:11] | Well,it’s only positive reinforcement when they say it to you. | 只有对你 他们才是强力后援 |
[13:13] | In my case,they’re just stating the facts. | 而对我 他们只是在陈述事实 |
[13:16] | I do look like the arrow shirt man,I did lace up my skates professionally, | 我确实看起来很像箭牌衬衫男 我确实鞋带系得很有专业水准 |
[13:19] | and I did do a fabulous job finishing my muffin. | 我确实能迅速吃光甜饼 |
[13:22] | You wish you were in my family. | 你希望你生在我家 |
[13:25] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别犯傻了 |
[13:26] | So this disney cruise in march,are you in or out? | 那么三月的迪斯尼巡航 去还是不去? |
[13:29] | hey,huddle up. | 嘿 都过来 |
[13:30] | – We’re gonna take a picture. – Yeah. | – 我们来拍张照 – 好耶 |
[13:32] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:33] | Say “lemon!” | 来说 “Lemon!” |
[13:34] | lemon! | |
[13:36] | jack! | |
[13:39] | Having fun? | 玩的够爽? |
[13:43] | Under the bridge,under the bridge,woo! | 弯腰 弯腰 喔! |
[13:45] | Jack,what the hell are you up to? | Jack 你到底在搞什么? |
[13:47] | Mother,I’m sorry,but the lemons invited me out,and I couldn’t say no. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 只是Lemon家盛情相邀 我不能拒绝他们 |
[13:50] | They’re very nice people. | 他们都是些好人 |
[13:52] | oh,nice. I’ll show you nice. | 好人 我给你看看好人是什么样 |
[13:54] | Let’s all meet down at the soda shop while this country turns into mexico. | 我们一起去餐厅聚聚 这里要变成墨西哥了 |
[13:58] | Now,you see,they don’t say things like that. | 你看 他们不会说那种话 |
[14:00] | They’re very polite to each other. | 他们对彼此都十分友善 |
[14:01] | I suppose you think that they’re more nurturing than I am. | 你是指他们比我更呵护人 |
[14:05] | Mother,there are terrorist cells that are more nurturing than you are. | 妈妈 恐怖分子都比你呵护人 |
[14:09] | Be careful. I’ll cry. | 小心说话 我会哭的 |
[14:12] | You give me ten minutes with the lemon family | 让我跟Lemon一家待十分钟 |
[14:15] | and I’ll have them tearing at each other like drag queens at a wig sale. | 我会让他们像异装女王去抢购假发一样 撕破脸皮 |
[14:21] | Mom,dad,this is jack’s mom. | 妈 爸 这是Jack的妈妈 |
[14:23] | We have heard such great things about you. | 我们听说了你的一些大事 |
[14:26] | Have you? | 是么? |
[14:27] | You must join us for dinner. | 你一定要跟我们一起吃晚饭 |
[14:29] | no,no,no! No,we can’T. | 不 不 不! 我们去不了 |
[14:31] | We have plans. | 我们有安排 |
[14:33] | Uh,had plans. | 有过安排 |
[14:34] | An evening out with the lemons. | 跟Lemon一家度过一晚 |
[14:37] | Who could ask for anything more? | 妇复何求啊 |
[14:40] | great! | 太好了! |
[14:43] | Thank you,reverend gary. | 谢谢 |
[14:45] | That was both entertaining and educational. | 真是寓教于乐 |
[14:48] | Christmas has gone off the rails around here. | 圣诞在这里已经变味了 |
[14:51] | Look out there. | 朝外看看 |
[14:52] | That is not a christmas tree. | 那不是棵圣诞树 |
[14:54] | It’s a way to lure tourists into the basement to buy $20 salads. | 那是条诱惑游客去地下室买 20美元沙拉的诱惑之路 |
[14:59] | We’ve lost track of what’s important. | 我们已经忘记真正重要的事了 |
[15:02] | So now we’re gonna go around the circle, | 那么现在 我们要围个圈 |
[15:04] | and every one of us is gonna say what christmas means to them. | 每个人说说圣诞对他的意味着什么 |
[15:14] | Let’s start here. | 从这里开始 |
[15:19] | It’s so hard to choose. | 真难选哪 |
[15:22] | The photos of the food look so good. | 这些食物的图片看上去都那么美味 |
[15:25] | I am gonna have the fried onion tower for two for one. | 我要二合一炸洋葱塔 |
[15:29] | Good for you! | 选的好! |
[15:31] | You must be so proud of liz. | 你们一定很以Liz为荣 |
[15:33] | Making it on her own so far away from home. | 独自打拼 远离家园 |
[15:37] | That gives us an excuse to visit new york. | 这让我们有机会来参观纽约 |
[15:39] | I see. | 是么 |
[15:41] | Any grandchildren? | 有外孙吗? |
[15:44] | Oh,what a shame. | 真丢人 |
[15:46] | Must eat you up inside. | 你们一定很窝火 |
[15:48] | Oh,well,champy,our spaniel,keeps us pretty busy. | Champy 我们的西班牙猎犬 让我们忙得团团转 |
[15:53] | See,mother,not all species eat their young. | 看到了 母亲 虎毒不食子 |
[15:55] | Let’s change the subject. | 我们换个话题 |
[15:57] | Politics. | 政治 |
[16:01] | We don’t discuss that stuff. | 我们不谈那种东西 |
[16:03] | – Life is too short. – really? | – 生命短暂 – 当真? |
[16:05] | Life is too short? | 生命短暂? |
[16:08] | Because your life seems endless. | 因为你是个老不死的 |
[16:15] | thank you,reverend gary. | 谢谢 Gary |
[16:17] | It was to the tune of american pie,but so much longer. | 美国派的曲子 只是时间长很多 (这首歌原本就超长) |
[16:21] | Listen,we done learned our lesson about the big tree or whatever. | 听着 我们听够了大树或别的乱七八糟 |
[16:24] | This has got to stop now! | 该到此为止了! |
[16:26] | Yeah,who care abobout the true meaning of christmas? | 是啊 谁关心圣诞的真谛? |
[16:29] | It’s about getting crap and eating too much! | 就是收到垃圾 吃得太多! |
[16:31] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[16:32] | It’s about getting drunk and hugging your cousin until your mom says,”frank,enough.” | 就是喝个烂醉 抱着表妹 直到老妈说 “Frank 够了” |
[16:36] | That’s right. | 说的对 |
[16:37] | Well,now seems like a good time for reverend gary to show the video of his mission to guatemala last year. | 是时候让Gary放一段 他去年在危地马拉时的片子了 |
[16:43] | What? | 什么? |
[16:43] | Is this a culture where toplessness is common? | 那里的人都上身赤裸吗? |
[16:49] | Pieces of wood! | 一块木头! |
[16:51] | Just like I prayed for! | 就像我许的愿那样! |
[17:00] | And here is what you did with your christmas presents. | 这就是你们处置圣诞礼物的方式 |
[17:07] | We take so much for granted. | 我们认为一切都理所当然 |
[17:09] | Instead of having a party,we should donate the money to those kids. | 别搞什么派对了 我们该为这些孩子捐钱 |
[17:13] | We should tell all our family and friends we don’t want any presents this year. | 我们该告诉家人朋友 我们今年不要任何礼物 |
[17:16] | yeah! | 是啊! |
[17:16] | We should volunteer at a soup kitchen instead of shopping for stuff no one needs! | 我们该去施舍处当志愿者 而不是去买没人要的礼物 |
[17:20] | Yeah! | 是啊! |
[17:21] | We should go downstairs and chop down the big tree! | 我们该下楼去砍倒那棵大树! |
[17:24] | yeah! | 是啊! |
[17:29] | No! No,wait! | 不! 不 等等 |
[17:36] | No,no,no,no,no,no,no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不! |
[17:38] | your mother is killing me. | 你妈要折磨死我了 |
[17:40] | Have I ever kissed a woman? What is that about? | 我有没有亲过女人? 什么意思? |
[17:42] | Welcome to my world,lemon. | 欢迎来到我的世界 Lemon |
[17:44] | – She’s trying to break your spirit. – Why? | – 她要击垮你的 – 为什么? |
[17:46] | Because she’s trying to prove that your family is as screwed up as mine is. | 因为她要证明你家和我家一样糟 |
[17:49] | Well,that’s ridiculous. | 那太好笑了 |
[17:51] | Oh,mitch found a newspaper. | 哦 Mitch找到了一张报纸 |
[17:53] | Mitch,that’s a joke newspaper! | Mitch 那是整人报纸! |
[17:55] | What? | 什么? |
[17:58] | Why can’t you just leave well enough alone? | 你干吗就不能放过他们? |
[18:00] | Because the lemons are not what they appear to be. | 因为Lemon家并不像看上去那样 |
[18:04] | I mean,I may be heavy furniture,but I did a pretty good job raising you. | 我可能很难缠 但把你养的很好 |
[18:08] | I mean,look at you today and look at them. | 看看现在的你 再看看他们 |
[18:10] | They look happy. | 他们看上去很开心 |
[18:11] | They’re in denial. | 他们在逃避现实 |
[18:13] | I mean,come on! | 我说 行了吧! |
[18:17] | – Now,dick,let me get– – ah-ah,jack! | – Dick 让我来– |
[18:19] | It’s on me. Wouldn’t be a lemon party without old dick. | 这算我的 我们家的聚会当然我们付钱 |
[18:25] | Easy on the fried food,honey. | 少吃点油炸食品 亲爱的 |
[18:27] | Oh,come on,I can eat whatever I want. I’m a teenager. | 得了 我想吃什么就吃什么 我是个孩子 |
[18:29] | Mitch,don’t you ever get tired of liz getting all the attention her being the baby and all? | Mitch Liz作为妹妹抢尽风头 你不会烦吗? |
[18:35] | Oh,no,my folks make a lot of time for me. | 不 不 我父母花很多时间陪我 |
[18:37] | I mean,just yesterday we went to see goonies together– | 昨天我们还一起去看了傻子– |
[18:42] | You weren’t supposed to know that,liz,sorry. | 你不该知道的 Liz 抱歉 |
[18:44] | Wait,you saw goonies yesterday? | 等等 你昨天看到了傻子? |
[18:46] | Does he mean 1985 yesterday? | 昨天 他是指1985吗? |
[18:48] | Yeah,december 6,1985. I mean,what else would I mean by yesterday? | 是啊 1985年12月6日 不然是哪个昨天? |
[18:54] | Well,that was the day of my football game. | 那天是我橄榄球的日子 |
[18:56] | Did you not go to my football game? | 你们没去看我的橄榄球比赛吗? |
[19:00] | We were a little embarrassed,liz. | 我们挺尴尬的 Liz |
[19:03] | Dad,did you– | 爸爸 你有没有– |
[19:04] | it’s white haven football,for god’s sake,elizabeth. | 那可是白和文橄榄队 老天爷 Elizabeth |
[19:07] | It means something. | 那是有意义的 |
[19:09] | I wore that uniform. | 我曾穿着那身球衣 |
[19:11] | I was taking a stand for women. | 我是在为女权呐喊 |
[19:13] | Are you taking a stand now by not giving us grandkids? | 你没有孩子也是在呐喊了? |
[19:16] | Oh,you want grandchildren,margaret? Why don’t you ever bother mitch about that? | 你想要外孙 Margaret? 干吗不劳烦Mitch呢? |
[19:20] | Because he’s 17! | 因为他17岁! |
[19:22] | He’s 40! | 他40岁了! |
[19:24] | What? | 什么? |
[19:27] | Oh,my god,the accident. I hit the tree. | 哦 老天爷 那场意外 我撞到了树 |
[19:30] | no,don’t remember. | 不 别想起来 |
[19:32] | Oh,I’m so old! | 哦 我这么老了 |
[19:34] | Thank you,elizabeth lemon. | 谢谢你 Elizabeh Lemon |
[19:36] | You are so self-centered,young lady. | 你太自我为中心了 年轻人 |
[19:38] | You didn’t even offer to pay for this dinner. | 你甚至都不打算为这餐买单 |
[19:40] | I’m on a fixed income. | 我是个拿死退休金的人 |
[19:42] | Could I have another drink? | 能再来一杯吗? |
[19:44] | Bingo. | 看吧 |
[19:49] | This is not what I meant! | 这不是我的意思 |
[19:50] | Yes,it is. | 不 这是的 |
[19:51] | We’re sending a message to all of those who have forgotten the scruples of christmas. | 我们在向那些忘记圣诞顾虑的人 传递讯息 |
[19:56] | ‘Cause in order to stay sane,you have to go crazy! | 想保持清醒必须先要疯狂 |
[20:06] | I had a couple of drinks before the meeting. | 开会前我喝了几杯 |
[20:09] | Hold that,kenneth. This is a flask. | 拿着 Kenneth 这是个酒瓶 |
[20:12] | So y’all probably shouldn’t be listening to me. | 你们不该听我的 |
[20:23] | * have yourself a merry little christmas * | |
[20:28] | * Make the yuletide gay * | |
[20:33] | * from now on our troubles will be miles away * | |
[20:44] | * here we are as in olden days…* | |
[20:49] | do you know why i stay with you,dick? | 知道我为什么跟你在一起吗 Dick? |
[20:51] | Yes,I do know. | 是的 我知道 |
[20:52] | Because you have no income of your own,that’s why. | 因为你自己没有经济来源 那就是为什么 |
[20:55] | I could’ve been drinking these for years! | 我多少年前就能喝这个了! |
[20:57] | Explain to me again how gay marriage is gonna tear this country apart! | 同性恋婚姻怎么可能 让国家分崩离析 |
[21:05] | Merry christmas,mother. | 圣诞快乐 母亲 |
[21:07] | Merry christmas,jackie. | 圣诞快乐 Jackie |
[21:08] | tomorrow night I’m gonna take you to a cathouse. | 明晚我带你去猫屋(妓院) |
[21:10] | I hate cats. | 我讨厌猫 |
[21:11] | you’ll learn to love them. | 你要学会喜欢她们 |
[21:13] | it was ridiculous to lie to him that long anyway! | 骗他那么久也太荒谬了 |
[21:15] | my life is ruined! | 我的生活毁了! |