时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | one day sirThis whole city will be yours. | 总有一天 这里会是你的天下 |
[00:07] | Oh,hey, can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[00:09] | You always ruin everything. | 你总是扫兴至极 |
[00:14] | I have to apologize for him. | 我得替他向你道歉 |
[00:16] | He’s been a bit tense since we found that I’m up for the G. E. Chairmanship. | 自从发现我有资格竞选GE主席 他就一直忐忑不安 |
[00:19] | Yeah,that’s why I’m here. | 是啊 我就是为此而来的 |
[00:21] | I got a call from some lawyer today | 今天有个律师给我打电话 |
[00:23] | who was asking me what kind of boss you are, and who long i’ve known you, | 那人问我你是个什么样的上司 我认识你多久了 |
[00:27] | and what animal best describes you. | 哪种动物形容你最恰当 |
[00:30] | What did you say? | 你怎么回答的? |
[00:31] | An eagle with the head of a bear. | 鹰首熊身 |
[00:34] | Thank you. Your respect means the world to me,lemon. | 谢谢 你的尊重就是一切 Lemon |
[00:37] | I can’t believe it’s starting already. | 我真不敢相信都已经开始了 |
[00:39] | What is? | 什么开始了? |
[00:39] | G. E. Is vetting me. | GE在对我进行调查 |
[00:41] | They’re trying to see if I have any skeletons in my closet. | 他们想知道我是否有什么见不得人的事 |
[00:44] | It’s what they do with all the presidential candidates. | 他们对所有的主席候选人都进行调查 |
[00:46] | Do you think they’ll find anything? | 你认为他们会找出什么吗? |
[00:48] | Oh,yeah. | 会的 |
[00:50] | I’ve done some things,lemon. | 我的确有点历史 Lemon |
[00:53] | That’s why I hired a private investigator to look into my own background. | 所以 我请了个侦探去调查我的背景 |
[00:57] | He’ll spot any red flags before G. E. Does, | 他会在GE发现前 通知我危险信号 |
[00:59] | and that way I should be able to stay ahead of this. | 那样的话 我就占据优势了 |
[01:01] | You hired someone to investigate yourself? That’s weird. | 你请人去调查你自己? 太怪了 |
[01:05] | Well,you do the same thing with you therapist every week,don’t you? | 这和你每周看心理医生不是一样的? |
[01:08] | I had an amazing breakthrough with my therapist this week. | 这星期 我有些惊人的突破 |
[01:11] | – I was talking about that dream… – ring ring! | – 我的那个梦… – 叮 叮 |
[01:13] | – That I have all the time where you find- – hello. | – 我有的是时间 你会发现 – 你好 |
[01:16] | I’m sorry, I have to take this. | 很抱歉 我得接个电话 |
[01:17] | – Yes. Why she’s right here. – Wait a minute. That’s a fake phone. | – 你好 为什么她在这儿 – 你就装吧 |
[01:20] | She’ll be right down. What else is going on? | 她这就走 发生什么了? |
[01:47] | What’s going on in here? You’re on time for work. | 出什么事了? 你准时来上班 |
[01:50] | The woman in your dressing room is your wife sorry,angie,that- – | 更衣室的女人是你妻子 抱歉 Angie |
[01:54] | I let tracy back in my life on two conditions. One,this. | Tracy想重回我身边 有两个条件 第一是这 |
[01:57] | Bling,bling! That is ghetto fabulous. | 太漂亮了 |
[01:59] | – This belonged to brooke astor. – It’s very nice. | – 这曾属于亚斯德夫人 – 很棒 |
[02:01] | And the other condition, I’m with him all the time. | 第二 我要和他时刻在一起 |
[02:04] | All he gets to do is work, eat,love on me, and sleep. | 他要做的就是工作 吃饭 爱我 睡觉 |
[02:08] | Isn’t that right,baby? | 对吧 亲爱的? |
[02:10] | I’m whipped. Angie got me up at 7:30 today. | Angie七点半把我叫醒了 |
[02:13] | Did you know in the morning they have food,tv, almost everything. It’s pretty good. | 你知道清晨有早餐 电视 应有尽有 |
[02:17] | I did know that,yeah. | 我知道 |
[02:19] | Liz,I need your help. | Liz 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:21] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不成 |
[02:22] | Tracy’s like a horny child. | Tracy就像个好色的孩子 |
[02:24] | He needs constadult supervision. | 他需要成人监督 |
[02:26] | Will you help me out when I’m not here? | 我不在时 一切就拜托你了 |
[02:28] | If it keeps him like this,yes. | 让他这样 没问题 |
[02:30] | Will you be able to do that without falling in love with him? | 帮我的时候保证不爱上他? |
[02:32] | Soes. | 没问题 |
[02:33] | I think this is gonna be great,angie. | 我想这一定会很棒 Angie |
[02:35] | I think you and me are gonna make a great team. | 我们绝对会是一级棒团队 |
[02:37] | Oh,you looking for a sassy,black friend? | 怎么 你在找靓丽黑人做朋友? |
[02:39] | – Oh,no,I didn’t mean- – well,you got one now, girlfriend. Go on- – rowr! | – 不 不是那意… – 现在你有了 朋友 |
[02:45] | Oh,ms. Moroney, he today fan mail. | Moroney小姐 今日影迷来信 |
[02:47] | Are there any from prisons? | 有来自监狱的信吗? |
[02:48] | Are there? | 有啊 |
[02:52] | Oh! God! Putting on this weight is the best thing that ever happened to me. | 长这么胖是我此生最大的幸福 |
[02:56] | People actually like me now. | 人们现在真的喜欢我了 |
[02:58] | There she is. There’s my star. | 她在这 我的大明星 |
[03:00] | And to think I wanted you to lose this weight. It sounds so crazy now. | 想想以前我还让你减肥 真的是疯了 |
[03:04] | I know! | 我知道 |
[03:04] | Oh,and I saw your enorme commercial- – it’s fabulous. | 我看了你Enorme的广告 太棒了 |
[03:07] | What’s enorme? | Enorme是什么? |
[03:08] | It’s the number one fragrance for plus size women. | 专为体胖女性设计的一款香水 |
[03:17] | Enorme. | |
[03:19] | Make him chase the chunk. | 追逐丰腴之美 |
[03:22] | available exclusively at your local drug store. | 仅在当地药店有售 |
[03:23] | Do not use if menstrua | 经期请勿使用 |
[03:25] | can’t plus size women wear regular perfume? | 难道体胖女性就不能用普通香水? |
[03:27] | Jenna,your career is really taking off now. | Jenna 你的事业现在蒸蒸日上 |
[03:29] | And on a personal level, I just like you more when you’re fat. | 就我个人而言 我更喜欢你胖的样子 |
[03:32] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:34] | It’s all happening. | 这是梦想成真啊 |
[03:36] | Okay,let’s shoot these promos. | 我们先来拍预告片吧 |
[03:38] | Can I get some makeup for tracy,please? | 先给Tracy化妆吧 谢谢 |
[03:40] | Hi,sweetheart. How are you? | 亲爱的 最近怎么样 |
[03:42] | Y. | 不错 |
[03:43] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[03:44] | – Oh,hell no! – Actually,he looks great. Thank you. | – 见鬼了 – 他用不着化了 谢谢 |
[03:54] | you lenny wozniak? | 你是Lenny Wozniak? |
[03:55] | Thanks for meeting me here, mr. Donaghy. | 感谢你在这见我 Donaghy先生 |
[03:57] | Yeah,I get it. Discretion. | 我懂 要谨慎 |
[03:59] | I wouldn’t want to talk about this in my office anyway. | 我也不想在办公室谈这个 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:03] | Also my gym is right over there. | 还有 我的健身房在那边 |
[04:06] | So,uh… how does this work? | 事情办的怎么样 |
[04:09] | It’s pretty simple, really. | 很简单 真的 |
[04:11] | I’m gonna go through your life with a fine tooth comb. | 我准备好好梳理你这辈子 |
[04:13] | And the more information i have, the easier this is gonna be. | 信息越多 事情越容易 |
[04:16] | Now,have you ever been arrested? | 你被逮捕过吗? |
[04:18] | I have. | 逮捕过 |
[04:20] | The 1976 democratic national convention. | 1976年民主党全国大会 |
[04:22] | But it’s okay,I was there beating up hippies. | 不过没什么 我只是在扁嬉皮士而已 |
[04:26] | And what about your family? Any skeletons there? | 家庭呢? 有没有什么家丑? |
[04:28] | My brother eddie sells faulty sprinkler systems to elementary schools. | 我弟Eddie向小学出售有问题的灭火系统 |
[04:31] | My cousin tim fixes nba games. | 我堂兄Tim操纵NBA比赛 |
[04:33] | My mother’s an olympic level racist. | 我妈是奥林匹克级种族主义者 |
[04:35] | But as for the rest, they’re too drunk to do much of anything. | 其他人因酗酒过多导致一事无成 |
[04:38] | Unless getting thrown out of a chili’s is a crime. | 除非被辣椒枪赶出来也算犯罪 |
[04:41] | Any weird sex stuff i should know about? | 有无特别性癖好? |
[04:43] | You know what? Don’t tell me. I like to find that out on my own. | 别告诉我 我更喜欢自己挖掘 |
[04:46] | I’m a watcher. | 我是观察者 |
[04:49] | Okay,I’ll get started on my end of the process. | 这边完了我就着手你的事 |
[04:51] | Now,is there anything else you want to tell me now? | 还有什么想要告诉我的吗? |
[04:53] | Nope. That’s pretty much it. | 没了 差不多就这样了 |
[04:57] | That’s what they all say, mr. Donaghy. | 他们都这么说 Donaghy先生 |
[05:02] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再跟你联系的 |
[05:04] | Hmm,one more thing. If I sign a friend up at my gym, I get a free hat,so… | 还有 如果我推荐个朋友去健身房 我能拿到顶免费帽子 |
[05:10] | think about it. | 考虑下 |
[05:20] | – I’m losing weight. – What? | – 我的体重在下降 – 什么? |
[05:22] | Look at my belt. This is the notch I had to make last week. | 看看我的皮带 这是上周的孔 |
[05:26] | This is the notch i’m using now. | 现在我系到这个孔了 |
[05:28] | I’m back to the factory – made notches. | 我又得回去打孔了 |
[05:30] | Jenna,calm down. | Jenna 冷静点 |
[05:31] | No,I won’t calm down. This can’t be happening. | 我冷静不下来 怎么会这样 |
[05:34] | Everything is based on the fat. Enorme. | 一切从脂肪开始 |
[05:37] | The offer to play ms. Pac – man in the live action atari movie. | Enorme要请食豆小姐演动作片 |
[05:40] | What? | 什么? |
[05:41] | And worst of all, jack won’t like me anymore. | 最糟的是 Jack不再喜欢我了 |
[05:44] | We have a secret ritual now where we slap our palms together when we walk by each other. | 我们有秘密规定 何时鼓掌何时排排走 |
[05:48] | A high five. | 拍手 |
[05:49] | It was our special thing. | 这是我们的特别秘密 |
[05:54] | Hey,liz lemon. I’ve been reading the newspaper to come up with some ideas | Liz Lemon 我看了老久报纸 |
[05:57] | for some topical sketches. | 想从热门话题里找点灵感 |
[05:59] | So this week can we do “business section? “ | 本周我们做”商业板块” 怎样? |
[06:01] | Tracy,I love it that you’re trying to help. | Tracy 你能帮忙真是再好不过了 |
[06:03] | – Everything is great. – Thanks to angie. | – 万事都如意啊 – 多亏了Angie |
[06:06] | Word. Where is my lovely wife? | 对了 我那可爱的老婆在哪? |
[06:08] | Oh,she had to step out. She had a hair appointment. | 她出去做头发了 |
[06:10] | Oh,I’m going to a strip club now. | 那我现在去脱衣俱乐部了 |
[06:12] | What? No,I can’t let you do that! | 什么? 你不能去 |
[06:14] | I’m sorry,liz. Th is who I am. | 很抱歉 Liz 我就是这样 |
[06:17] | You can’t ask a bird not to fly. | 你不能阻止鸟儿在天空飞翔 |
[06:19] | You can’t ask a fish not to swim. | 你不能阻止鱼儿在水里畅游 |
[06:21] | You can’t ask a tiger not to turn back into a chinese dude at midnight. | 你也不能阻止老虎 不在半夜扑向中国伙计 |
[06:27] | Angie is gonna kill us. | Angie会杀了我们 |
[06:29] | I feel bad about doing this to you,liz lemon. I really do. | 这么做 我很难受 真的 Liz Lemon |
[06:32] | And the only way I could feel better about myself | 唯一能让我感觉好点的办法就是 |
[06:35] | is to get booby- slapped by a coked- out russian stripper. | 就是让上瘾的俄罗斯女郎鞭打我 |
[06:38] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[06:44] | Is there something we need to discuss? | 有什么你要说的? |
[06:45] | No,jack, everything’s great! | 没有 Jack 一切都好 |
[06:47] | Look… it’s come to my attention that you no longer have an eating problem. | 我发现 你已经没有进食问题了 |
[06:51] | That’s ridiculous! | 这太荒唐了 |
[06:53] | Is it? You’re not breathing heavily. Your skin has cleared up. | 是吗 你现在不喘气了 皮肤也白嫩了 |
[06:56] | I even find you slightly attractive right now. | 我甚至觉得你现在苗条的更吸引人 |
[06:58] | Don’t say that,jack! Come on. | 别那么说 Jack |
[07:01] | Me want food,right? | 我要吃的 对吗 |
[07:03] | Do you want od,jenna? Do you? | 你要吃的 Jenna? 是吗 |
[07:06] | I don’t know anymore! I have no appetite! | 我也不知道 我什么胃口都没有 |
[07:09] | It’s okay. Kenneth! | 没事的 Kenneth |
[07:11] | Kenneth here is gonna be with you 24/7 to keep you fat. | Kenneth会时刻在你身边 保证你的肥胖 |
[07:14] | Keep jenna fat, keep jenna funny. Am I right,kenneth? | 保证肥胖 就是保证开心 对吗 Kenneth |
[07:16] | It’ll be just like back home on the pig farm. | 就像回到了养猪场 |
[07:18] | M gonna fatten you up, grow to love you, | 妈妈会好好养肥你 爱你 疼你 |
[07:20] | and then my uncles’ll slit yr thro | 然后 叔叔会隔断你的脖子 |
[07:26] | so what have you got for me,len? | 你要给我什么 Len? |
[07:28] | Well,mr. Donaghy, you’re pretty clean. | Donaghy先生 你的背景很干净 |
[07:30] | And your sex life checks out real nice. | 你的性生活也很美满 |
[07:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:34] | There are a couple of things though that could get in the way of this promotion. | 但有些事可能会妨碍你的升职 |
[07:37] | Like you should probably give up your membership to the all white woodvale country club. | 比如 也许你该退出白人乡村俱乐部 |
[07:41] | That is not an all white club. What about johnny carlos? He’s ethnic. | 又不是全白人 Johnny还是少数民族呢 |
[07:44] | He’s the king of spain,jack. I don’t think that counts. | 他是西班牙国王 Jack 这不是一回事 |
[07:47] | All right,I’ll resign. | 好吧 我会退出那个俱乐部 |
[07:48] | Okay,you also have an undocumented domestic employee. | 你还有个无文件证明的亲属雇员 |
[07:51] | Manuelo? | |
[07:52] | No,I need manuelo. I could never pay an english – speaking person that little. They’d starve. | 不 我需要他 我不可能只给 说英语的人那么点薪水 他们会饿死的 |
[07:58] | All right, I’ll send him home. | 好吧 我会辞退他 |
[07:59] | Well,that’s it. Unless you think i missed something. | 好了 就是这些了 除非你认为我还有考虑欠缺 |
[08:03] | No,I think you’ve been very thorough. | 没有了 我想你考虑得很周全 |
[08:05] | It’s been a pleasure doing business with you. | 和你做生意 我很愉快 |
[08:09] | Oh,jack. | |
[08:11] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[08:13] | You don’t have a massive collection of cookie jars,do you? | 你没有收集饼干罐子的癖好吧 |
[08:21] | How did you find out about that? | 你是怎么发现的? |
[08:23] | WELCOME INTERNATINAL***** | 欢迎参加国际 |
[08:25] | Collector of the year. | 年度收藏家 |
[08:27] | Congratulations, victor nightingale. | 祝贺你 大师级收藏 |
[08:30] | Thank you. Yes,I’m victor nightingale. | 谢谢 我就是大师级收藏 |
[08:34] | This is bad. | 太糟了 |
[08:36] | Ceos don’t have thousands of cookie jars. | 首席执行官不会收集上千个饼干罐子 |
[08:38] | Weird little guys in bow ties do. You hear what I’m getting at? | 打蝴蝶领结怪人收藏 懂我的意思吧 |
[08:41] | What? | 什么? |
[08:42] | You saying it’s a gay thing? | 你是想说那是种同性恋做的事 |
[08:44] | You wish it was a gay thing. This is worse. | 你倒是想的美 这更糟 |
[08:46] | You’ve gotta get rid of ’em. | 你得改掉这些陋习 |
[08:47] | No,I’m not doing that. I’ve already made enough sacrifices for thisompany. | 不 没门 我为这间公司牺牲的够多了 |
[08:50] | They’re not gonna get this! | 绝对没门 |
[08:56] | This is rudolph giuliani in 1987 | 这是1987年的Rudolph Giuliani |
[08:58] | with this collection of antique wooden dolls. | 他的收藏是古董木娃娃 |
[09:01] | That’s a fake! Giuliani doesn’t collect dolls. | 骗人 Giuliani根本不收藏娃娃 |
[09:04] | Yeah,you’re right. He doesn’T. Because he incinerated them! | 说的对 他没收藏 因为他把收藏的都烧了 |
[09:07] | In 1989,the year he ran for mayor. | 1989年 那年他竞选市长 |
[09:10] | He looks so happy. | 他看上去很开心 |
[09:11] | Oh,jack, the choice is yours. | Jack 选择权在你 |
[09:16] | You can either be the head of the largest corporation in america, | 你可以成为全美最大公司的头 |
[09:19] | or get buried in a bow tie with a bunch of cookie jars. | 或者沦落为打领结的饼干罐收集者 |
[09:30] | Liz lemon, where’s tracy? | Liz Lemon 知道Tracy在哪? |
[09:32] | He went to the vet. His cobra got sick. | 他去了兽医那 眼镜蛇生病了 |
[09:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:36] | Hey,everybody. I’m back from doing whatever liz lemon said. | 各位 我照Lemon说的做完了 |
[09:39] | And what was that exactly? | 到底怎么了? |
[09:42] | Uh,my cobra,ramses. He had got sick. | 我的眼睛蛇生病了 |
[09:45] | So I took him to the vet. | 带它去看兽医了 |
[09:48] | Then my thumb got caught in my butt, so I nodded my head until it came out. | 接着我的拇指卡在屁股里 我一直点头才把它弄出来 |
[09:53] | Come here,you. | 过来 |
[09:56] | You smell like enorme and brass polish. | 你闻起来就像蹭了Enorme的香水瓶 |
[09:59] | You were at a strip club. | 你去脱衣俱乐部了 |
[10:00] | It was all liz lemon’s fault! The whole plan was hers. | 都是Liz Lemon出的馊主意 |
[10:02] | Oh,come on,man! | 你怎么能这样 |
[10:04] | Tracy jordan,you are in for a world of hurt. | Tracy Jordan 等会再收拾你 |
[10:08] | But you’re worse. | 你会死得更惨 |
[10:09] | I trusted you. You wear glasses. | 我信任你 你却两面三刀 |
[10:12] | Your access to tracy jordan is cut off. | 别想Tracy Jordan再上班了 |
[10:14] | You can’t cut me off. This I my show! | 你怎么能这样 这是我的节目 |
[10:17] | Not anymore. Everything goes through me now- – come! | 不再是了 现在我管事了 过来 |
[10:20] | Good – bye forever, liz lemon. | 永别了 Liz Lemon |
[10:22] | Thank you for being my secretary! | 感谢你做我的秘书 |
[10:28] | normally I would tell tracy our sketch ideas. | 通常我会告诉Tracy 我的构思 |
[10:33] | Okay. In the opening sketch this week, tracy is a bank robber- – | 本周的开篇是Tracy抢劫银行 |
[10:37] | no. I don’t want to perpetuate any black stereotypes. Next. | 我可不想听这些陈词滥调 下一个 |
[10:43] | in this one,tracy plays a gentleman | 这次Tracy扮演绅士 |
[10:47] | who wears flamboyant clothes | 他衣着光鲜 |
[10:50] | and lives uptown. | 生活在上流社会 |
[10:52] | – He’s a pimp. – He’s an entrepreneur. | – 他是皮条客 – 他是企业家 |
[10:53] | What’s the character’s name? | 角色名字? |
[10:55] | Slick – back lamar. | |
[10:58] | He’s also playing barack obama. | 他还扮演总统候选人巴拉克・奥巴马 |
[10:59] | No. We support kucinich. | 不行 我们支持议员库辛尼奇 |
[11:02] | Listen,angie, I’m sorry I lied, but you gotta give me | Angie 很抱歉我撒谎了 你得给我一次机会 |
[11:05] | excuse me. | 等等 |
[11:07] | Did you just try to control my body with your white hand? | 你想用白人的手来控制我的身体? |
[11:11] | don’t make me contact reverend sharpton. I can’t deal with you. | 别逼我找黑人主义领袖夏普顿 我们没什么好谈的 |
[11:15] | I want new writers for tracy, or he doesn’t do the show. | 不给Tracy换新编剧 别指望他上节目 |
[11:18] | Grizz,dotcom, start coming up with ideas. | Grizz Dotcom 按我说的做 |
[11:23] | We open on a lone soldier walking through the desert. | 沙漠里 战士在独行 |
[11:27] | The year1861. The place Mars. | 1861年 火星 |
[11:32] | Thistuff will make you real fat,ms. Moroney. | Moroney小姐 这些会让你胖起来 |
[11:35] | It made my dad’s heart just up and give out. | 它们让我老爸的心脏都跳爆了 |
[11:38] | And that’s what made my mom’s friend ron move in. | 也带走了我妈的朋友Ron |
[11:45] | Coming in for a landing | 火车靠站了 |
[11:49] | There’s turbulence. | 一阵骚动 |
[11:51] | And now an indian guy got up to use the bathroom | 印度小伙起身上厕所 |
[11:53] | and an air marshal shot him. | 中将开枪杀了他 |
[11:55] | No,no,I can’T. | 不要 不想吃 |
[11:59] | Boy,I wish I had some pig sedative right now. | 真希望手上有猪猪镇定剂 |
[12:03] | good – bye,cookie jars. | 饼干罐 再见 |
[12:05] | Thank you for taking care of this for me. | 感谢你替我处理它们 |
[12:07] | No problem,mr. Donaghy. | 没问题 Donaghy先生 |
[12:08] | Oh,this is for the best. | 现在是再好不过了 |
[12:11] | No more secrets,nothing standing in my way now. | 没有秘密 没有阻碍 |
[12:14] | Just out of curiosity, what exactly are you going to do with all of these? | 顺便问问 你准备拿这些做什么? |
[12:18] | They’ll be taken to jersey city and incinerated. | 带到泽西城烧掉 |
[12:20] | Oh,no. No,no,no,no. I can’t have that- – give that to me. | 不 不 不行 把它还给我 |
[12:23] | It’s your funeral,donaghy. | 是你要处理的 Donaghy |
[12:25] | I can’t destroy them. I’ll give them to someone. A fellow ceramophile. | 我不能毁了它们 我去送给一位陶艺家 |
[12:29] | You’re like john kerry with his wind surfing. | 你就和迎风冲浪的议员凯瑞一样 |
[12:31] | I warned him too. | 我也警告过他 |
[12:38] | Hey,how’d it go with angie? | Angie现在怎么样了? |
[12:39] | Terrible. She hates me. She’s hijacking the show. | 她恨死我了 她把节目据为己有了 |
[12:41] | I’ve gotta talk to jack. | 我得要Jack谈谈 |
[12:43] | Oh,you want a scary black lady to be nice to you? Tell her you like her nails. | 你想让受惊黑人女士对你和善点? 告诉她 你喜欢她的指甲 |
[12:46] | Always works for me at the bank. | 在银行 这招屡试不爽 |
[12:49] | Hmm. Ms. Lemon,may I speak with you? | Lemon 小姐 能和你说两句? |
[12:51] | Sure,can you walk and talk? | 当然 咱们边走边谈? |
[12:52] | Uh,usually,but now you got me thinking about it. | 现在只能这样了 |
[12:56] | Jenna with problem i have… | Jenna遇到了麻烦 |
[13:00] | there it is. | 这么说吧 |
[13:01] | I’m supposed to be helping ms. Moroney stay fat, but it’s not working. | 我本该帮Moroney小姐保持肥胖 但现在一点用都没有 |
[13:04] | How do I get her to eat? | 怎样才能让她吃呢? |
[13:05] | eat because they feel bad about themselves. | 人们在低落的时候会有胃口 |
[13:09] | Maybe that’s the problem. Everything’s going so well for ms. Moroney right now. | 可能这就是问题所在 她现在正春风得意呢 |
[13:12] | Yeah,so be mean to her. Women with low self – esteem take refuge in either food or sex. | 估计是 女人情绪低落时 就会多吃或多做爱 |
[13:18] | Not me,of course. | 当然不包括我 |
[13:22] | Hi,I just wanted to meet you,mr. Mason. I’m a really big fan. | Mason先生 我只想见你一面 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[13:25] | Who picked out your outfit? Stevie wonder? | 谁让你穿成这样的? 史蒂夫・旺达? |
[13:33] | So you gotta be mean,kenneth. | 你得认真点 Kenneth |
[13:35] | I guess I could wait for her to drop something and then say, | 她掉东西的时候 也许我能说 |
[13:37] | “smooth move,exlax. “ | 肥肉如水银泻地 |
[13:39] | That’s what my mom’s friend ron would do. | 老妈的朋友Ron就是这样干的 |
[13:41] | Oh,brother. | 老兄 |
[13:43] | All right,jenna really wants this,huh? | Jenna真想增肥吗? |
[13:44] | Her career depends on it. Please help. | 她的前途都压在上面了 帮帮忙啦 |
[13:47] | Okay,do you have something to write on? | 有没有什么能写的 |
[13:51] | Oh. Oh,I got one. | 我有主意了 |
[13:57] | Sir,someone else called about purchasing your collection. | 有人想收购你的收藏品 |
[14:00] | A mr. Gary heingarten. | Gary Heingarten先生 |
[14:01] | No,jonathan, he lives in albany. The temperature fluctuations alone would- – | 不 Jonathan 他住在奥尔巴尼 温差太大 |
[14:06] | these things expand and contract. | 这些罐子会热胀冷缩 |
[14:09] | They’re alive,jonathan. | 它们有生命啊 Jonathan |
[14:11] | Hey,do you have a minute? | 有空吗? |
[14:12] | Tracy’s wife is- – what’s with the cookie jar? | Tracy的老婆她 饼干罐怎么了? |
[14:16] | I collect them. | 我收藏它们 |
[14:17] | Really? Is that some sort of unresolved childhood thing? | 真的? 孩童情结? |
[14:19] | Nice try. | 说的好 |
[14:20] | We never had any cookie jars in my home | 我家没有任何饼干罐 |
[14:22] | because my mother never baked us any cookies because she never felt we deserved any cookies. | 我妈从不烤饼干 她觉得我们不配吃 |
[14:26] | So obviously it has nothing to do with my childhood. | 所以 显然和我童年无关 |
[14:28] | But that cookie jar says “mom” on it. | 可饼干罐上有MOM这个词 |
[14:31] | I don’t think so. I’ve always viewed it as an upside down wow. | 没啊 我总是倒着看WOW |
[14:34] | But it doesn’t matter now, because I have to,um, | 无所谓 因为我得 |
[14:38] | get rid of them all. | 把它们全部处理掉 |
[14:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:40] | Because the guy with the weird hobby never gets the corner office. | 因为有这种嗜好的人都是没出息的 |
[14:44] | Lemon,what is going on on your stage right now? | Lemon 你的节目怎么了? |
[14:50] | This is what I came to talk to you about. Tracy’s wife is out of control. | 我正要说呢 Tracy的老婆疯了 |
[14:53] | Did you tell her you like her fingernails? | 有没有告诉她 你很羡慕她的指甲? |
[14:55] | No. But I thought that we could give her a consultant credit. | 没 不过可以给她封个顾问什么的 |
[14:59] | It’s meaningless, but it might calm her down. | 虽然是虚的 但估计能安抚下她 |
[15:01] | Lemon,I’m impressed. You’re beginning to think like a businessman. | Lemon 刮目相看啊 你终于也开始 像个实业家那样考虑了 |
[15:04] | A businesswoman. | 女实业家 |
[15:05] | I don’t think that’s a word. | 这都不是个词 |
[15:06] | Unfortunately,what you’ve gotten yourself into is not a business situation | 可惜 这不是业务矛盾 |
[15:09] | but a family conflict, so it’s tricky. | 而是内部冲突 有点棘手 |
[15:11] | So what do I do about angie? | 那我该拿Angie怎么办? |
[15:16] | I think you’re gonna have to fight her. | 你得和她干一仗了 |
[15:17] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么? – 嗯 |
[15:18] | You throw her out. She’ll probably punch you in the face. | 你把她撂倒 她可能给你脸一拳 |
[15:21] | Then we eject her from the building and we bar her for life. | 我们就能把她赶出大楼 封杀她一辈子 |
[15:24] | Now,I think angie’s right – handed, so you have to work her clockwise. | 我猜Angie是右撇子 你得防着顺时针方向 |
[15:26] | Wait,you’ve already thought about fighting her? | 等等 你真想让我和她干一仗? |
[15:28] | Every time I meet a new person i figure out how I’m gonna fight ’em. | 每次见到新人我都琢磨着如何打倒他们 |
[15:30] | You have a gimpy left knee,right? | 你左膝有点瘸 对吧? |
[15:32] | No,I’m not gonna fight anybody,jack. | 我才不会去打架 Jack |
[15:33] | I’m just gonna give her the stupid title and she’ll back off. | 我封她个顾问头衔 她自然会罢休 |
[15:35] | Lemon,you’re gonna get hit in the face, and it’s gonna hurt like hell. | Lemon 你的脸会挨几拳 痛不欲生 |
[15:38] | You want to lean in to take away their momentum. Hands up,come on! | 你要这样顺着蛮力 手举起来 过来 |
[15:40] | I don’t want to. | 我不想打架 |
[15:41] | – Lean in,come on. – Oh,jack,stop it! | – 斜着点 – Jack 别这样 |
[15:46] | hello,jenna. | |
[15:47] | “Still failing at over eating just like you fail at everything in your life? “ | 连吃东西都失败 就像你失败的人生 |
[15:50] | – What? – “You quitter. | – 什么? – 懦夫 |
[15:52] | “You gonna quit this like you quit fashion school? | 你又要像在时尚学校那样放弃? |
[15:54] | “Give up like you gave up on your relationship with david blaine? “ | 就像你放弃了大卫・布赖恩的感情? |
[15:57] | He’s the one who drove the wedge with his magic. | 他才是挑起矛盾的人 用魔术 |
[15:59] | Also,”you’ve got so many daddy issues, | 你有恋父情节 |
[16:01] | “the only thing keeping you from being a stripper… | 避免你堕落成脱衣舞女的唯一办法是 |
[16:04] | is your weird mole. “ | 你那特殊的胎记 |
[16:05] | Kenneth, that’s very hurtful. | Kenneth 这话很伤心 |
[16:08] | “You lied about your brother drowning | 你谎称自己的兄弟淹死了 |
[16:10] | so people would come to your one – woman show. “ | 观众就会来看你的个人秀 |
[16:13] | Kenneth,I’ve never heard you talk this way. | Kenneth 从没听你这样说话 |
[16:15] | “Your toes look like dried up shrimps. “ | 你的脚趾就像干枯的虾米 |
[16:22] | Oh,daddy! Go on,keep talking. | 爸爸 继续说 |
[16:24] | What else don’t you like about me? | 你还讨厌我什么 |
[16:29] | Can I help you? | 有事吗? |
[16:31] | Yes,uh, angie,I know you and I got off on the wrong foot here. | 是的 Angie 我知道咱俩步调不一致 |
[16:35] | But I want you to know that I appreciate your contribution to the show. | 我想说我很感谢你对节目所做的一切 |
[16:39] | And so I want to offer you a consultant credit. | 所以我们想给你颁发顾问证书 |
[16:44] | I don’t want tt crap title. | 我才不要这种垃圾证书呢 |
[16:45] | You think you’re gonna buy me off so I’ll play nice? | 你以为收买我了就能对你文明点? |
[16:48] | It’s never gonna happen. | 做梦吧你 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:53] | I’m ordering you to leave. | 我命令你离开 |
[16:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[16:57] | Get your stuff and get out. Don’t make me say it again. | 给我卷铺盖滚蛋 别让我说第二遍 |
[16:59] | No,liz lemon, don’t do it. | 别 Liz Lemon 别这样 |
[17:01] | Are you stepping up on me? | 你想挑衅我? |
[17:02] | So what if I am? Also,your nails look tacky. | 是又怎么样 还有 你指甲好俗 |
[17:05] | Oh,wait a minute! | 等等 |
[17:06] | Enough,damn it, enough! | 够了 他妈的 够了 |
[17:09] | Do I have to fix this situation? | 非得要我来处理这种情况? |
[17:11] | I am the immature one. | 我还年幼啊 |
[17:13] | But the both of you, you’re forcing me to act like an adult. | 你们俩非逼我做成人? |
[17:16] | An adult! | 成年人 |
[17:18] | And even worse, | 更糟的是 |
[17:20] | you’re making me stop two ladies from going at it. | 你们还得要我来阻止女人战斗 |
[17:23] | But I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[17:25] | ‘Cause I’m putting my foot down. | 我放弃了 |
[17:27] | You’re putting your foot down with me? | 你放弃我了? |
[17:30] | Baby,you got to go! | 宝贝 你得走 |
[17:31] | You’re controlling. You’re manipulative. You’re loud- – | 你的控制欲 你的心计 你的嗓门 |
[17:34] | tracy- – | |
[17:35] | I’ve never heard you talk like that before. | 以前从没听你这样说过 |
[17:40] | – Wait,let me get the shirt off. – Get it off. | – 等等 先把衬衫脱了 – 脱掉它 |
[17:43] | Okay,so just to be clear, does this mean angie is leaving or- – | 等等 这是不是说你要走人了Angie 还是 |
[17:46] | oh,no! You guys start with that? | 不是吧 你俩就这样开始 |
[17:50] | That wow! That is- – | 那还真是 哇 |
[17:58] | Mr. Donaghy, I’ve got some bad news. | Donaghy先生 我有些不好的消息 |
[18:00] | I wasn’t able to get ms. Moroney to eat. I’m so sorry. | 我没法让Moroney小姐吃下去 很抱歉 |
[18:03] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[18:04] | Well,it turns out she’s the wrong kind of crazy. | 她其实不是疯狂 |
[18:06] | And I guess we have to get married now. | 而且我们现在得结婚了 |
[18:09] | Apology accepted, kenneth. I suppose we’re both having a pretty bad day. | 接受道歉 Kenneth 咱们今天都不好过 |
[18:13] | Ah,look at that kooky old cookie jar. | 看看这只老饼干罐 |
[18:18] | I like the upside down “wow” on it. | 我喜欢这个倒写的WOW |
[18:24] | You like cookie jars,kenneth? | 你喜欢饼干罐 Kenneth? |
[18:26] | Well,I guess I never thought about it that much | 我还没这么想过 |
[18:29] | we had a nice one back home in georgia. | 在乔治亚州老家我有个很漂亮的 |
[18:31] | Had a bear on it. | 上面有只熊 |
[18:33] | I remember when my mom’s friend ron would come over. | 还记得老妈的朋友Ron来时 |
[18:38] | They’d go into the bedroom to sort out their paperwork, | 她们去卧室挑做文书工作 |
[18:42] | and I’d just go ahead and stare at that cookie jar. | 我就死盯着饼干罐看 |
[18:45] | It was almost as if i took every problem that I ever had | 就像我把所有的问题 |
[18:50] | and I put inside that cookie jar. | 全部放进了饼干罐 |
[18:53] | And I sealed it up so tight that nothing would never, | 然后把它封死 |
[18:57] | ever,ever get out. | 然后没有问题可以跑出来 |
[19:02] | So I guess to answer your question, | 我想答案就是 |
[19:04] | I’d give cookie jars about a “B. “ | 我给饼干罐一个B |
[19:08] | Some people have so many problems | 有些人问题太多 |
[19:10] | that there aren’t enough cookie jars in the world to contain them. | 世上没那么多罐子能装下 |
[19:12] | Oh,well,that just kes me sad. | 真是悲剧 |
[19:16] | Kenneth,I have a cookie jar collection. | Kenneth 我收藏饼干罐 |
[19:21] | Would you like to have it? | 你想要不? |
[19:22] | Of course,sir, I’d love to! | 当然 我好想要 |
[19:24] | Always hold them squarely at the base, never by the lid. | 底部抱紧点 别抱盖子 |
[19:27] | And should you ever go to the convention in sarasota, | 去萨拉索塔开会时 |
[19:30] | please tell patty and beth and all of them that, | 告诉Patty和Beth 所有人 |
[19:34] | uh,vic nightingale says hello. | 大师级收藏 向他们问好 |
[19:36] | Uh,okay,sir. | 好的 |
[19:49] | Are you happy now, you son of a bitch? | 现在高兴了? 狗娘养的 |
[19:52] | 30.ROCK Season 02 Episode 03 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[19:56] | You son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |