时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on 30 Rock | 上集回顾 |
[00:04] | Oh, garlic. Not that. | 哦,天.不是这个 |
[00:06] | Sorry, I don’t shake hands. I have avian bone syndrome. | 抱歉,我不握手的 我有脆骨症 |
[00:09] | Hollow bones. | 脆弱的骨头 |
[00:10] | Tracy Jordan, the Black Crusaders are coming for you. | Tracy Jordan,黑人十字军要向你开来了 |
[00:14] | The top law firm in Cleveland wants me. | 克里夫兰最好的律师事务所想要我 |
[00:16] | God’s sakes, Tracy, where are you? | 上帝啊,Tracy,你在哪里? |
[00:18] | Starting a new life. | 开始一段新生活 |
[00:19] | Because of the Black Crusaders? That’s crazy. | 就因为黑人十字军? 简直疯狂 |
[00:22] | – Will you marry me? – No. | – 你愿意嫁给我吗? – 不 |
[00:24] | I took that job. | 我接受了那份工作 |
[00:25] | Blurgh. | 娘啊 |
[00:26] | Where was Kenneth? Let’s find out. | Kenneth在哪儿? 我们来找找 |
[00:28] | Cough. | 咳嗽 |
[00:30] | And cough. | 再咳嗽 |
[00:33] | And cough. | 再咳嗽 |
[00:36] | Okay, now let’s start the examination. | 好吧,现在开始测试 |
[00:39] | – Are you getting enough sleep? – No. | – 你睡眠充足吗? – 不 |
[00:41] | – You drinking water? – No. | – 你喝水了吗? – 没 |
[00:43] | – Are u exercising at all? – No. | – 你到底锻不锻炼? – 不 |
[00:46] | – And you’re still working those long hours? – Yes. | – 你还工作那么长时间? – 对 |
[00:49] | I feel great. | 我感觉很好 |
[00:50] | My wedding’s in a couple of days. | 我的婚礼就在几天后 |
[00:51] | Your 18th, right? Same as Bianca’s. | 18号,对吧? 和Bianca一样 |
[00:53] | I guess our friends will just have to choose between us. | 我猜我们的朋友得在我们俩当中选一个了 |
[00:55] | My mother’s coming up from Florida to attend Bianca’s wedding, so it’s perfect. | 我妈妈从佛罗里达过来参加Bianca的婚礼 太完美了 |
[01:01] | Do you… | 那你… |
[01:03] | have any questions about the wedding night? | 对婚礼那天晚上有什么问题吗? |
[01:07] | You know, you’re actually in better shape than last year. | 你知道的,你比去年状态要好 |
[01:10] | You lost a couple pounds, your lab work is good, | 减了几磅,测试结果很好 |
[01:13] | and your blood pressure is… | 你的血压也… |
[01:14] | 310 over 280! We have a winner. | 310到280!这里有个赢家 |
[01:18] | How’s the stress eating? | 压力下嗜吃症呢? |
[01:20] | Under control. | 在控制之内 |
[01:21] | Still not eating right, huh? | 还是不吃,对吧? |
[01:23] | No, but I am eating a lot. | 不,我吃很多 |
[01:25] | You sound stressed. | 你听着压力很大 |
[01:29] | My boyfriend is moving to Cleveland. | 我男朋友要搬到克里夫兰去 |
[01:31] | But I’m gonna go visit him over vacation. | 我只有在渡假的时候才能见他 |
[01:34] | And my boss is super-mad at me | 我老板又超级生我的气 |
[01:35] | because I know that he fell asleep on top of his fiance | 因为我知道他躺他未婚妻身上睡着了 |
[01:39] | Have I given you my new book? | 我有没有给你我的新书? |
[01:41] | It’s about having a satisfying love life. | 是关于拥有一个让人满意的爱情 |
[01:43] | For life. | 为了生活 |
[01:45] | Is that you in these pictures? | 这些照片里是你吗? |
[01:46] | My techniques guarantee male orgasm. | 我的技术能保证男性达到高潮 |
[01:49] | And it’s the season finale of my show this week, | 这个礼拜就是节目的季终回了 |
[01:52] | and the star is missing, and my have been abducted | 我们的明星却失踪了 还可能被一群厉害的黑人明星 |
[01:55] | by a cabal of powerful black celebrities! | 给绑架了! |
[01:58] | That sounds stressful. | 听上去压力好大啊 |
[02:01] | Has anybody heard from Tracy at all? | 有人有Tracy的消息吗? |
[02:04] | Grizz, Dotcom, anything? | Grizz,Dotcom,有吗? |
[02:06] | Well, I guess if he’s not back by tomorrow morning, we’ll give some of his parts to Josh and… | 那么,如果他明早不回来的话 我们就把他的一些角色给Josh然后… |
[02:12] | cut the rest. | 把剩下的都砍了 |
[02:13] | Can I play Barack Obama? | 我能演奥巴马吗? |
[02:15] | No, it’s bad enough we have Tracy playing Barack Obama. | 不,让Tracy演奥巴马已经够糟的了 |
[02:18] | I’m trying to get a head count for the end-of-the-year party. | 我要为我们的季末派对点人数 |
[02:20] | Should I include Tracy and his guests, or do you think he’s dead? | 我要把Tracy和他的客人加进来吗 还是,你觉得他已经死了? |
[02:22] | He’s not dead, he’s just… | 他没死,他就是… |
[02:25] | Lemon, could I speak with you a moment? | Lemon,能和你说几句吗? |
[02:27] | I know you and I are not on good terms. | 我知道我们之间有点问题 |
[02:29] | But we do need to work together to bring Tracy back here. | 但我们得合作把Tracy找回来 |
[02:32] | Do you think I’m trying to not find Tracy? | 你觉得我是故意找不到Tracy的吗? |
[02:34] | Well, Lemon, I cannot endure another failure. | 那个,Lemon,我不能再承受另一次失败了 |
[02:36] | Jack, trust me. | Jack,相信我 |
[02:37] | Nobody wants to do the show without Tracy. | 没人想在没Tracy的情况下做节目 |
[02:39] | We used to do it every week without him. | 我们以前每个礼拜都这样啊,没有他 |
[02:42] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 |
[02:43] | Ugh! I hope he’s okay. | 恩!希望他没事 |
[02:44] | I hope he’s taking his medication. | 希望他带着他的药 |
[02:46] | And I hope he took a jacket, ’cause it can get real chilly there. | 希望他带着衣服,那里会很冷的 |
[02:53] | I’m sorry, but I swore I wouldn’t tell anyone where Tracy is. | 对不起,可我发过誓不告诉别人Tracy在哪儿的 |
[02:56] | Kenneth, my ex-girlfriend is a member of the Black Crusaders. | Kenneth,我的前女友是黑人十字军的成员 |
[02:59] | I can make all this go away. | 我能把事情都解决掉的 |
[03:01] | My lips are sealed. | 我的嘴巴被缝上了 |
[03:03] | Key in pocket. | 钥匙在口袋里 |
[03:05] | – You are pissing off the wrong guy, Parcell. – You turd-faced goon. | -你惹错人了,Parcell -你个大猪头 |
[03:07] | – I will cut you open like a tauntaun… – You tell me where he is…. | – 我会把你像塑料模型一样切开… – 告诉我他在哪里…. |
[03:09] | you mouth-breathing Appalachian! | 你个比阿巴拉契亚山多口气的笨蛋! |
[03:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:13] | I will tell you. | 我会告诉你们的 |
[03:15] | Right now. | 现在就说 |
[03:17] | That you are never gonna find him. | 可你们永远找不到他 |
[03:47] | Mr. Jordan! | Jordan先生! |
[03:49] | Mr. Jordan! | Jordan先生! |
[03:51] | Uh, I think you have me confused with someone else. | 恩,我想你是认错人了吧 |
[03:54] | My name is Gordon Tremeshko. | 我的名字是Gordon Tremeshko |
[03:56] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:59] | I’m Jesse Parcell. | 我是Jesse Parcell |
[04:01] | Kenny’s cousin. | Kenny的表兄 |
[04:04] | Kenny should have given you the code word. | Kenny应该告诉你暗号的 |
[04:07] | What? | 什么? |
[04:08] | That’s it! | 这就是了! |
[04:10] | Such a thrill to meet you. | 真高兴能见到你 |
[04:12] | Hey, thanks for taking me in, Jesse. | 嘿,谢谢你接纳我,Jesse |
[04:13] | I won’t be a burden. | 我不会成为负担的 |
[04:15] | Now make me a smoothie and let’s go clubbing. | 现在让我舒服一下,然后我们去泡吧 |
[04:18] | Oh…we don’t have dancin’ or liquor here. | 哦…我们这里没跳舞或者喝酒的地方 |
[04:21] | But cousin Kenneth sent me all your movies. | 不过Kenneth表兄把你的电影都寄来了 |
[04:25] | At night, I laugh so hard, it really riles up the wolves, yeah! | 晚上我笑得太过厉害 都把狼引过来了, yeah! |
[04:31] | Oh, I loved Honky Grandma Be Trippin’! | 哦,我喜欢Honky Grandma Be Trippin’! |
[04:35] | This– | 这个… |
[04:35] | Check it, check it. | 看看,看我来 |
[04:38] | Now, you boys sit down, | 现在,你们这群小子给我坐下 |
[04:39] | so this honky grandma gonna show you how to break dance! | 让老奶奶我来教你们怎么跳舞! |
[04:42] | Then he went–ooh! | 然后他–哦! |
[04:45] | Check it two times. | 看看呀 |
[04:46] | It was so funny, I nearly wet my other pair of underpants! | 太有意思了 我差点把我另一条内裤都弄湿了! |
[04:51] | Did you call Tracy’s wife on the phone? | 你给Tracy老婆打电话了吗? |
[04:53] | Yeah, as far as she knew, he’s been shooting a vampire movie in Bucharest since February. | 打了,她只知道他从2月份起 就在布加勒斯特拍一部吸血鬼电影 |
[04:57] | Lemon, I’m getting married in a couple of days, | Lemon,还有几天我就要结婚了 |
[04:59] | and I don’t need any more stress in my life right now. | 我现在不想我的生活还有什么别的压力 |
[05:03] | Jackie-kins! Jackie-kins! | |
[05:04] | Colleen! I mean, Mom! | Colleen!我是说,妈妈! |
[05:07] | Ohh! Never mind! | 哦!没关系! |
[05:09] | Well, well, well, well, well. | 那么,那么,那么,那么,那么 |
[05:11] | Ha ha, this must be the one. | 哈哈,一定是这个了 |
[05:13] | Huh? | 你? |
[05:14] | Phoebe. Welcome! | Phoebe.欢迎! |
[05:16] | – No, no, no. – No, I– | – 不,不,不 – 不,我… |
[05:17] | Welcome, welcome, welcome! | 欢迎,欢迎,欢迎! |
[05:18] | Mother, mother… this is not Phoebe. | 妈妈,妈妈… 这不是Phoebe |
[05:20] | No, no. This is not Phoebe? | 不,不.这不是Phoebe? |
[05:23] | Well, why the hell not? | 那么,为什么不是呀? |
[05:25] | I mean, she’s perfect. | 我是说,她很好啊 |
[05:27] | Character, she got strength of character. | 个性,她很有个性 |
[05:29] | And I’ll tell you something else. | 我还要告诉你 |
[05:31] | She’s got a good, solid, baby bucket. | 她绝对很好,很好,很好生养 |
[05:35] | You are a sassy old broad, aren’t you? | 你是个时髦老太太,是吧? |
[05:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:38] | Uh, mother, this is Phoebe. | 恩,妈妈,这是Phoebe |
[05:40] | Phoebe, this is my mother. | Phoebe,这是我母亲 |
[05:41] | Hello, Mother Doneghy. I’m Phoebe. | 你好,Doneghy妈妈,我是Phoebe |
[05:44] | It’s such a pleasure to meet you. | 太高兴能见到你了 |
[05:47] | I love your little hat. | 我喜欢你的小帽子 |
[05:50] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天 |
[05:55] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[05:58] | I’ll get it. | 我来吧 |
[05:59] | Hello? | 喂? |
[06:01] | Rooster, this is the farmer. Is the egg safe? | Rooster,这里是农夫 蛋蛋还安全吗? |
[06:05] | The egg is in the nest. | 蛋在巢里呢 |
[06:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:08] | But be careful. | 不过要小心 |
[06:09] | The badger and the bear have been asking questions. | 坏人和熊都问问题了 |
[06:13] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[06:15] | Listen, you don’t have to worry about Tracy, okay? | 听着,你用不着担心Tracy,知道吗? |
[06:18] | He’s with his biggest fan. | 他有我这个最忠实的粉丝呢 |
[06:22] | Hillbilly. | 土老冒 |
[06:23] | – Hayseed. – Was that Kenneth? | – 乡巴佬 – 那是Kenneth吗? |
[06:25] | What’s going on in New York? | 纽约现在怎么样? |
[06:26] | Did he go to Russell Simmons’ birthday party? | 他去了Russell Simmons的生日派对了吗? |
[06:28] | Were there girls there with butts? | 那里的姑娘们屁屁大吗? |
[06:30] | Mr. Jordan, you need to forget about New York. | Jordan先生,你要把纽约忘了 |
[06:33] | You’re not a movie star anymore. | 你再也不是电影明星了 |
[06:35] | Your name’s Gordon Tremeshko. | 你的名字是Gordon Tremeshko |
[06:38] | You live in Needmore, Pennsylvania, where we don’t go out at night. | 你住在宾州Needmore 在这里我们晚上可不出去 |
[06:42] | ‘Cause of the wolves. | 因为有狼 |
[06:44] | Right. | 对 |
[06:49] | I nearly almost got through the whole season without him going completely bonkers. | 我几乎已经快熬过和这个疯狂的家伙一起一整季了 |
[06:52] | But now, you know, he’s just gone. | 现在呢,你知道,他离开了 |
[06:53] | And if he doesn’t get back in time, I’m gonna have to rewrite the whole show. | 如果他不准时回来 我要把节目全都重新写过 |
[06:56] | Hey, I’m sorry, but can we talk about something besides work? | 嘿,抱歉,可我们能谈谈除了工作外别的事情吗? |
[07:01] | Um, okay. | 恩,当然 |
[07:03] | What’s the weather like there? | 你那里天气怎么样? |
[07:05] | Um… | 恩… |
[07:07] | it’s actually in the mid-40s. | 40几度啦(华氏,摄氏大约4.4度) |
[07:09] | Oh, really, ’cause it’s– it’s low ’40s here. | 哦,是嘛,这里40度不到一点啦 |
[07:12] | Really? | 是嘛? |
[07:14] | – Yeah. – Wow. | – 对 – 哦 |
[07:19] | So what are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢? |
[07:21] | I’m, uh… | 我在,恩… |
[07:23] | I’m waiting for the bus. | 我在等公车呢 |
[07:25] | So, uh… | 那么,恩… |
[07:26] | I should probably just focus– focus on that, you know. | 我大概应该专心点,专心等…. |
[07:29] | – Oh, okay. Um, call me later? – Ok, bye. | – 哦,好的.恩,晚点打给我? – 好的,再见 |
[07:32] | No, I haven’t found him yet. | 不,我还没找到他 |
[07:37] | I have to go to dinner tonight with my mother and Phoebe. | 我今晚要和我母亲还有Phoebe一起吃饭 |
[07:40] | And my mother has requested that you join us. | 我母亲希望你也来 |
[07:43] | She…likes you. | 她…很喜欢你 |
[07:44] | Uhh! No way. | 恩!不行 |
[07:45] | She’s not asking. | 她不是在询问 |
[07:46] | She’s telling. | 她是要求 |
[07:47] | Please. | 拜托 |
[07:49] | And try to get her to like Phoebe. | 试着让她对Phoebe有点好感 |
[07:51] | Just a little, okay? | 就一点,行不? |
[07:54] | You owe me. | 你欠我一份情 |
[07:54] | Okay, fine. But I want a lobster. | 好吧,好吧.不过我要吃龙虾哦 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:57] | I want two lobsters! | 我要吃两只龙虾! |
[07:59] | Totaling five pounds of lobster meat. | 要5磅重的龙虾餐 |
[08:04] | And then after that, we can clean the dead birds out of the chimney. | 然后,我们就能把死鸟从烟囱里清理干净了 |
[08:07] | That’s why we bought these metal rods. | 所以我们才要买这些金属管 |
[08:09] | Don’t you just love spring? | 你难道能不喜欢春天吗? |
[08:11] | Baltimore was amazing. | 巴尔地摩真太棒了 |
[08:13] | You know Wacky Willy, that DJ from 102.7? | 你认识Wacky Willy,102.7的那个DJ? |
[08:16] | We totally did it in the prize van. | 我们那个咯 |
[08:19] | I’ll pretty much do anything to someone that’s famous. | 像他这么有名的人,我愿意做任何事情 |
[08:22] | What’s up? | 怎么样啊? |
[08:24] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呀? |
[08:26] | I’ll tell you what you’re looking at. | 我来告诉你你们在看什么 |
[08:28] | I’m… | 我是… |
[08:32] | Gordon Tremeshko Gordon Tremeshko. | |
[08:36] | I always thought it would be lovely to get married in the spring. | 我一直觉得在春天结婚会很美 |
[08:38] | Just as the petunias start to bloom. | 正是牵牛花开的时候 |
[08:40] | Sorry, Phoebe, what? | 抱歉,Phoebe,你说什么? |
[08:42] | I always wanted to marry in the spring. | 我一直都想在春天结婚 |
[08:45] | Just as the petunias bloom Just as the petunias bloom. | |
[08:46] | Just when the what? | 正好那个什么? |
[08:48] | Oh, dear. Is she hard of hearing? | 哦,亲爱的.她听力有问题吗? |
[08:50] | No, no, no, no! | 不,不,不,不! |
[08:51] | I can hear you. | 我能听见你 |
[08:53] | I just wanted to make sure you could hear you. | 我只想确定下你能听见你 |
[08:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | I’m off to the loo. | 我去上洗手间 |
[08:59] | Loo! What a good idea. | 洗手间!多好的主意啊 |
[09:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:07] | Scout’s honor. | 做个好侦察员 |
[09:08] | What do you think of her? | 你觉得她怎么样? |
[09:12] | She’s very well-read. | 她外表很不错 |
[09:14] | And she’s very stylish, don’t you think? | 很有品位,不觉得吗? |
[09:17] | And, you know, the most important thing is she makes Jack very happy. | 而且,你明白,最重要的是她让Jack快乐 |
[09:21] | She’s like a…white geisha. | 她就像个…白艺妓 |
[09:24] | A white geisha? | 白艺妓? |
[09:27] | Say no more, shark eyes. | 不用再说了,锐利的眼神 |
[09:30] | Jack… Jack… | |
[09:32] | I want you to face facts. | 我要你面对现实 |
[09:34] | All right? | 什么? |
[09:35] | She is not the right girl for you. | 她不是你应该找的那位 |
[09:37] | You got it wrong with “Bianka.” | 你已经在”Bianka”身上犯过错了 |
[09:39] | You remember? | 记得不? |
[09:40] | And now you’re getting it wrong with what’s-her-name. | 现在你又要在那个谁身上在犯一次 |
[09:43] | Well, you oughta know, Colleen. | 那么,你得明白,Colleen |
[09:45] | The only marriage in the history of St. Helen’s Catholic Church | 那可是在圣海伦天主教堂里结婚的人中 |
[09:48] | where the priest recommended the divorce! | 唯一一对让牧师同意离婚的! |
[09:51] | And it’s not “Bi-anka,” like Sanka. | 还有,那不读作”Bi-anka,”像Sanka |
[09:53] | It’s “Bi-ahnca,” like Willy Won–Wonka. | 是”Bi-ahnca,” 和Willy Won–Wonka一样发音 |
[09:59] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[10:06] | Could we order dessert? | 我们能要甜点了吗? |
[10:11] | Studio 6-H. | 6-H录影棚 |
[10:12] | Kenneth! You have to come get me! | Kenneth!你得过来接我走! |
[10:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[10:16] | But what about the Black Crusaders? | 那黑人十字军怎么办? |
[10:17] | I don’t care what they do to me anymore. | 我再也不在乎他们要怎么我了 |
[10:19] | I’d rather die famous than to live for 100 years like this. | 我宁可出名地死也不要像这样地活上100年 |
[10:22] | Licking pinecones, carrying plastic bags. | 添着松果,拿着塑料袋 |
[10:25] | Brushing my own teeth. This is unsuitable! | 自己刷牙.这根本不合适嘛! |
[10:27] | Mr. Jordan, if you’re serious, then we’ve got less than 24 hours. | Jordan先生,如果你是认真的 那我们还有不到24个小时 |
[10:31] | The show needs you. | 节目需要你 |
[10:32] | What are ya doin’? | 你在干嘛? |
[10:34] | Hey, dude! Jesse! | 嘿,伙计! Jesse! |
[10:35] | Hey, listen, I gotta get out of here because… | 嘿,听着,我要离开这里因为… |
[10:40] | You’re not goin’ anywhere. | 你哪儿也不去 |
[10:41] | And that phone is for local calls only! | 那个电话只能打本地的! |
[10:44] | Aah! | 啊! |
[10:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:50] | Did you have a chance to look at those silk samples I brought you? | 你看了我给你买的那些丝绸了吗? |
[10:54] | No. | 么 |
[10:55] | Jack, you desperately need new pajamas. | Jack,实在太需要新的睡衣了 |
[10:58] | They do such beautiful things. | 他们是如此美丽 |
[11:00] | It’s like wearing your own skin to bed. | 就像穿着你自己的皮肤上床睡觉 |
[11:03] | That sounds wonderful. | 听着不错 |
[11:05] | Have you ever thought about a fair finish for that ceiling? | 你有没有想过把那块天花板重新装好? |
[11:07] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[11:09] | Careful, my bones! | 小心,我的骨头! |
[11:13] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[11:15] | Well, with your condition, ordinarily, wouldn’t you just be on top? | 那么,由于你的状况 你是不是应该在上面? |
[11:19] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:21] | I have vertigo. | 我会晕 |
[11:24] | It’s a bloody shame nobody waits for their wedding night anymore! | 现在没人再等到结婚当天晚上了,真让人不齿! |
[11:28] | Go to bed, Mother! | 睡觉了,妈妈! |
[11:29] | You promised you’d go over my taxes! | 你说过你要再看看我的税单的! |
[11:32] | Oh, God’s sake. | 哦,老天啊 |
[11:35] | Here it comes. The big one. | 来了.那个大的 |
[11:38] | Ride it, Donaghy. | 骑上去, Donaghy |
[11:40] | Ride it straight to hell! | 一直骑下去! |
[11:44] | Bollocks. | 妈呀 |
[11:47] | You still at work, ha? | 还在工作,哈? |
[11:49] | Yeah, of course. | 对,当然 |
[11:50] | Tracy’s gone. I’m still at work. | Tracy走了.而我还在工作 |
[11:51] | It’s a nightmare. | 真是噩梦 |
[11:53] | Ugh! Is that how far apart my eyes are? | 恩!我的眼睛有离那么远吗? |
[11:55] | I look like Admiral Akbar. | 我看起来就像Admiral Akbar (星球大战中某外星人~) |
[11:58] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[12:00] | It’s one of the reasons I like you. | 这也是我喜欢你的原因之一 |
[12:01] | So listen, I was going to fly out there on Saturday. | 听着,我打算星期六去那里 |
[12:04] | But I’ve got a bunch of stuff to take care of. | 可我有很多事情要做 |
[12:06] | So now I’m gonna fly out there. | 所以呢,现在 |
[12:10] | I’m gonna come out there next Wednesday. | 我决定在下周三去那里 |
[12:13] | Oh, wh-what’s this thing doing now? | 哦,事情怎么样? |
[12:17] | What? Uh-oh. | 什么? 恩..哦 |
[12:19] | Yeah, Liz–working. | 是啊, Liz–在工作 |
[12:21] | Breaking up. | 断了 |
[12:22] | Did you say we’re breaking up? | 你说我们要了断? |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:25] | What? | 什么? |
[12:28] | Who is this? It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 这是谁? 现在可是早上3点 |
[12:29] | – Hello? – Liz… Wait. | – 喂? – Liz…等等 |
[12:32] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么? 哦,老天啊 |
[12:33] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手? |
[12:34] | – What hospital? – Wait, whoa, Liz… | – 哪家医院? – 等等,哦,Liz… |
[12:37] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[12:38] | There has to be some sort of misunderstanding. | 一定有哪里搞错了 |
[12:39] | I’m his fiance. | 我是他未婚妻 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry, you’re not family, and you’re not his emergency contact. | 抱歉,你不算家人 而且你也不是他的紧急联系人 |
[12:43] | Oh! | 哦! |
[12:44] | Now, his mother can go in if she wants to. | 她母亲如果想的话可以进去 |
[12:46] | Oh, no! I’m not going in there. | 哦,不!我才不要进去呢 |
[12:48] | I go in there, I get bird flu, I don’t come out. | 我一进去,我就会得禽流感 就出不来了 |
[12:53] | Hi, I’m Liz Lemon. | 嗨,我是Liz Lemon |
[12:54] | Somebody called me. | 有人打电话给我 |
[12:56] | Oh, yes, Mr. Donaghy designated you as his emergency contact. | 哦,对,Donaghy先生把你列为他的紧急联系人 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么? |
[13:01] | Ladies! | 女士们! |
[13:03] | What? This? | 什么?这个? |
[13:05] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[13:06] | I was at a costume party earlier this evening. | 我今晚早些时候参加了个化妆舞会 |
[13:08] | And the hostess’s dog attacked me, so I had to stab it. | 主人的狗攻击了我 我只好刺了它 |
[13:12] | Oh! | 哦! |
[13:12] | Jack’s going to be fine. | Jack会没事的 |
[13:14] | But he has had a pretty serious cardiac episode. | 不过他现在有严重的心脏杂音 |
[13:17] | Also, I suspect he may have scurvy, because he keeps asking for lemon. | 而且,我怀疑他会坏血病 因为他一直不停问起lemon(柠檬) (柠檬中的维生素c能够治疗坏血病) |
[13:22] | Uh, no… that’s me. | 哦,不…那是我 |
[13:25] | Oh! | 哦! |
[13:26] | Tell him his mother’s here! | 告诉他他母亲在这儿呢! |
[13:28] | And she loves him. | 而且她爱他 |
[13:30] | But not in a queer way. | 不是同性恋那种爱 |
[13:36] | Lemon, is that you? | Lemon,是你吗? |
[13:37] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对,是我 |
[13:39] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[13:40] | They gave me something. | 他们给我喝了点东西 |
[13:42] | My mouth tastes like purple. | 我的嘴巴都变紫了 |
[13:45] | OK Okay. | |
[13:47] | I saw it, Lemon. | 我看见了, Lemon |
[13:49] | My whole life passing right before my eyes. | 我的一生都从我眼前晃过 |
[13:53] | Neil Patterson pitching me the rotating microwave tray. | Neil Patterson朝我扔旋转着的微波炉盘 |
[13:57] | Me personally coining the phrase, “What’s the upside?” | 我自己说的”另一面是什么?” |
[14:03] | Participating in Hands Across America. | 参加Hands Across America (慈善活动,大家手拉手15分钟) |
[14:07] | And all the time I’ve been on this earth, I have only one regret. | 在我的一生中,我只有一个遗憾 |
[14:15] | I should have worked more. | 我应该工作地更多 |
[14:17] | That’s what you’re taking away from this experience? | 这就是你从这次事情中吸取的教训? |
[14:21] | Work is the only thing I’m good at. | 工作是我唯一擅长的事情 |
[14:23] | Lemon, you and I have that in common. | Lemon,你和我在这方面都一样 |
[14:25] | No, Jack, that’s not true. | 不, Jack,这不是真的 |
[14:27] | I’ve been rolling calls from here. | 我一直不停地从这里打电话 |
[14:30] | Trying to spin this Tracy thing. | 想把Tracy的事情搞定 |
[14:32] | No, Jack, forget about Tracy. | 不,Jack,忘了Tracy吧 |
[14:34] | You have to relax. | 你需要放轻松 |
[14:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不,不,不 |
[14:36] | You’ve got to get back to work | 你得回去工作 |
[14:37] | and come up with something with or without Tracy, | 弄出个节目,不管有没有Tracy |
[14:40] | or we are gonna be screwed. | 要不我们就完了 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Maybe this is the drugs talking… | 也许这是因为药物… |
[14:47] | but I think I got Nixon… | 不过我想我说服尼克松… |
[14:50] | to agree to come on the show | 来参加我们的节目 |
[14:52] | and say, “Sock it to me.” | 然后说,”给我去死” |
[14:55] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:56] | How’s the Dow doing? | 道琼斯指数现在怎么样? |
[15:02] | You’ll like my cousin Jesse. | 你们会喜欢我表兄Jesse的 |
[15:03] | He’s real sweet. | 他真是个好人 |
[15:05] | Ooh, they got a door! That’s new. | 哦,他们装了扇门! 那是新的 |
[15:08] | Hello there, cousin. | 有人吗,表兄? |
[15:10] | What brings you to Parcell Hollow? | 你怎么到Parcell家来了呢? |
[15:13] | Well, I’m here to pick up Tracy, of course. | 我当然是过来接Tracy的咯 |
[15:15] | Well, that’s peculiar. | 好奇怪啊 |
[15:17] | Why, he just left first thing this morning. | 今早一起来他就离开了 |
[15:20] | (Kenny) Oh. | 哦 |
[15:21] | Oh, I must have misunderstood him. | 哦,我一定是误解他的意思了 |
[15:23] | Must have. | 一定是 |
[15:27] | Sorry you came all this way for nothin’. | 抱歉你那么远过来白跑一躺 |
[15:30] | I’d invite you in, but I got a living room full of dead chimney birds. | 我想请你进来,可我一屋子都是死在烟囱里的鸟 |
[15:40] | Agh! | 啊! |
[15:41] | Shh, shh, shh, shh Shh, shh, shh, shh. | |
[15:44] | We must rest, my chimney bird. | 我们必须要休息,我的烟囱鸟 |
[15:46] | Tonight, we’re reading my screenplay. | 今晚,我们要读我的剧本 |
[15:53] | I just timed the show, and without Tracy, we’re still 20 minutes short. | 我刚算过节目时间,没有了Tracy 我们还缺20分钟 |
[15:56] | Liz, on the show, | Liz,在节目里 |
[15:58] | I could do the thing where I walk like Robocop. | 我可以学机器警察走路 |
[16:01] | Zzz! Zzz! Your move, creep. | Zzz! Zzz!你的动作,奇怪 |
[16:03] | That’s great, that’s completely topical. | 很好,很有话题 |
[16:06] | Ooh, hey, Cerie. | 哦,嘿, Cerie |
[16:07] | Would you like to dance in front of the band on TV tonight? | 你能在今晚的电视上在乐队前跳舞吗? |
[16:10] | For, like, ten minutes. | 跳,大概,10分钟 |
[16:11] | What band? | 什么乐队? |
[16:12] | Our house band. | 我们的乐队啊 |
[16:13] | No, thanks. Uh, Floyd called. | 不了,谢谢.恩, Floyd打电话过来 |
[16:15] | Ugh. | 恩 |
[16:16] | How’s that going? | 怎么样? |
[16:16] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[16:17] | We had a web chat last night, and I thought he said he wanted to break up with me. | 我们昨晚上网聊了下,我觉得他好象说要和我分手 |
[16:21] | Oh, that must have freaked you out. | 哦,那一定让你抓狂了吧 |
[16:22] | Actually, I was kind of relieved. | 说实在的,我倒有点解脱了 |
[16:23] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[16:24] | I hear you’re looking for someone to dance in front of the band. | 我听说你们在找人在乐队前跳舞 |
[16:26] | – Uh…no. – Uh…no. | – 恩…没啊 – 恩…没 |
[16:29] | Oh. Isn’t this exciting? | 哦.多让人激动啊,不是吗? |
[16:29] | Everyone pulling together. | 大家都团结到一起 |
[16:31] | I think the show’s gonna be really good this week. | 我觉得这礼拜的节目一定会超好的 |
[16:33] | Oh, I hope Tray’s okay. | 哦,我希望Tray没事 |
[16:42] | Ohh, Floyd. | 哦,Floyd |
[16:46] | Tracy! Time for lunch. | Tracy!该吃午饭了 |
[16:49] | I hope you like chicken neck– | 希望你喜欢鸡脖子 |
[16:53] | Tracy has escaped. | Tracy逃走了 |
[16:55] | Thanks, Kenny, for saving me! | 谢谢,Kenny,谢谢你救了我! |
[16:56] | I’ll have you in New York in time for your traditional pre-show rant! | 我一定会让你赶上你在节目开始前习惯性的大叫的! |
[17:00] | I think it’s gonna be about immigration! | 我觉得那应该和移民有关系吧! |
[17:07] | By the hammer of Thor! | 娘啊! |
[17:09] | (Tracy) Now go! Go, go, go! | 快走!走,走,走! |
[17:10] | I’m gonna find you! | 我会找到你的! |
[17:12] | I know what you look– I remember what you look like! | 我看到过你的…我知道你长什么样! |
[17:14] | You’re so stupid! | 你真是蠢! |
[17:15] | I gotta reload! Damn, I wish I had a vehicle! | 我要重新开! 该死,真希望我有辆车! |
[17:19] | Jack, I’m filling out all-new paperwork to make me your emergency contact. | Jack,我把所有表都填好了 现在我是你的紧急联系人了 |
[17:23] | Of course, Phoebe. You should. | 当然了,Phoebe.应该是你 |
[17:25] | I mean, it’s just so embarrassing. | 我是说,这可真尴尬啊 |
[17:28] | Mr. Donaghy. | Donaghy先生 |
[17:29] | You want dessert? | 要甜点吗? |
[17:30] | Good God, yes. | 感谢上帝,当然了 |
[17:39] | Uh, let me ask you a few questions, Jack. | 恩,我来问你几个问题,Jack |
[17:42] | You dye your hair? | 你染头发吗? |
[17:44] | No, Mother. Why would I do that? | 不,妈妈,我干吗要那么做? |
[17:50] | Okay. What’s your middle name? | 好的.你中间的名字是什么? |
[17:53] | What? Just your middle name! | 什么? 就告诉我你中间的名字! |
[17:54] | Francis Francis. | |
[17:58] | Did you take $20 out of my pocketbook in the summer of 1970? | 1970年夏天你有没有从我钱包里拿走20美圆? |
[18:02] | No, I did not! | 不,我没有! |
[18:04] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[18:05] | Of course I do! | 我当然爱了! |
[18:11] | I knew it. | 我知道的 |
[18:12] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[18:17] | I see. | 明白了 |
[18:19] | God! | 天啊! |
[18:21] | They got pretzels downstairs! | 他们楼下有脆饼干! |
[18:23] | Ohh! | 哦! |
[18:27] | We’re so close, and yet so far. | 我们是那么近,又那么远 |
[18:29] | Come on! | 快啊! |
[18:32] | Hey, do you guys know what’s causing the traffic problem? | 嘿,知道是什么造成的交通堵塞吗? |
[18:36] | Yeah, the president’s in town. There’s a transit strike. | 知道,总统来了 交通部门罢工 |
[18:38] | There’s the Dominican Independence Day parade. | 有个多米尼加独立日游行 |
[18:40] | A guy in suspenders is doing chalk paintings down on Canal Street. | 有个穿吊裤带的男人在路上画粉笔画 |
[18:43] | You know how long it’s gonna take for me to get to Midtown? | 你知道我到城中要多少时间吗? |
[18:45] | Without sirens? Hours. | 没警报灯的车?几小时吧 |
[18:47] | Hey, I need you to take me. | 嘿,我要你载我去 |
[18:48] | Let me explain ambulances to you, sir. | 让我里给你解释什么叫紧急情况 |
[18:50] | Uh, we don’t go anywhere unless someone is badly hurt, okay? | 恩,除非有人严重受伤,要不,我们哪也不去 |
[18:53] | But I’m gonna miss the show! | 那我就要错过节目了! |
[18:55] | Mr. Jordan… | Jordan先生… |
[18:57] | No, sir, you are not. | 不,先生,你不会的 |
[19:01] | Ken, you are my boy! | Ken,你真是我的好小子! |
[19:07] | Oh, my God, what a terrible mistake accident! | 哦,老天,多可怕的一个事故啊! |
[19:10] | Could you take Sixth Avenue, please? | 能带他去第六大道吗? |
[19:11] | If I die, will you take care of my birds? | 如果我死了,你能照顾我的鸟吗? |
[19:15] | I got a lot on my plate right now, Ken. | Ken,我盘子里有的是剩饭呢 |
[19:17] | Ohh, Tweetie. | 哦, Tweetie. |
[19:19] | Okay, I know this has been a really tough couple of days. | 好吧,我知道这几天很不好过 |
[19:22] | But everyone has pulled together, and I am so proud and so pumped. | 可是大家都团结在一起 我很为你们骄傲 |
[19:26] | Because I honestly think that this might be the best show we have ever done. | 因为我真的认为这会是我们最棒的一次节目 |
[19:31] | I’m back! | 我回来了! |
[19:32] | Oh, thank God. We were so screwed! | 哦,感谢上帝 我们差点搞砸了! |
[19:34] | Tracy, you’re alive. | Tracy,你还活着 |
[19:36] | Okay, Robocop out! | 好了,机器警察不要了! |
[19:37] | Cowboy Hey Hey back in! | “牛仔嘿嘿”重新排上! |
[19:38] | Liz Lemon, I would like to recommend Kenneth the page | Liz Lemon,我想推荐接待员Kenneth |
[19:42] | for NBC Medal of Excellence. | 得到NBC优秀奖章 |
[19:43] | Okay, that doesn’t exist. | 那个,根本没那个东西 |
[19:44] | But you can write a letter for his file. | 不过你可以为他的档案写封信 |
[19:46] | I got a lot on my plate! | 我有好多要说的呢! |
[19:48] | Fine, but… | 好的,但是… |
[19:49] | Les, don’t just stand there. | Les,别光站那儿 |
[19:50] | Go…eat something! | 去…吃点东西! |
[19:52] | Wait…I don’t know what this is. | 等等…我不知道这是什么 |
[19:54] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 哦,别担心 |
[19:55] | Just read the cards and act super-gay! | 照着提示板念,然后说得超级娘就行! |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:58] | Take this, Black Crusaders! | 拿着,黑人十字军! |
[20:01] | It’s Cowboy Hey Hey! | 牛仔嘿嘿来了! |
[20:06] | This is 21. | 我是21号 |
[20:08] | I’m on it. | 我正盯着呢 |
[20:19] | Good night! That’s our show! | 再见!谢谢欣赏! |
[20:21] | Have a great summer, everybody! | 大家都暑假愉快! |
[20:22] | Mwah! Mwah! | |
[20:26] | So I’m your emergency contact, huh? | 我是你的紧急联系人,哈? |
[20:29] | You’re the only person I know who wouldn’t hesitate to pull the plug. | 你是我认识的人里唯一一个会 毫不犹豫地把管子拔掉的人 |
[20:37] | So when you going to Cleveland? | 那你什么时候去克里夫兰? |
[20:41] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
[20:44] | Are you getting married in two days? | 你不是两天后要结婚吗? |
[20:48] | Oh, Phoebe is a lovely girl. | 哦,Phoebe是个好姑娘 |
[20:52] | But…no. | 不过…还是不了 |
[20:56] | I’m not getting married. | 我不结婚了 |
[20:59] | So what’d you think of the show? | 你觉得节目怎么样? |
[21:01] | Honestly? | 说真的? |
[21:03] | I no longer think you’re doing a terrible job. | 我不再认为你工作得不好了 |
[21:06] | And, uh, I’m very proud of you. | 还有,恩,我很为你骄傲 |
[21:10] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢谢, Jack |
[21:13] | I’m gonna pull the plug now. | 我现在就要拔管子了 |
[21:15] | Whoa, whoa. | 哇,哇 |
[21:16] | Just let me do it! | 让我弄一下嘛! |