时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | And this is the two-bedroom. | 这是两间卧室 |
[00:02] | Wow. | 喔 |
[00:07] | By the hammer of Thor! | 我的娘啊! |
[00:08] | Can you afford this place? | 你供得起这里吗? |
[00:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:11] | I can with this new promotion. | 这次升职后我就供得起了 |
[00:13] | It’s…a lot more money. | 那多了…一大笔钱 |
[00:15] | Like “get away with murdering my first wife” kind of dough. | 多的好像”杀了自己第一任妻子”后的那么多钱 |
[00:17] | Mm-hmm. | 恩恩 |
[00:19] | See, now, I could hang a huge TV right there. | 看,这里我可以挂个大电视机 |
[00:22] | You could get that third humidifier you always dreamed about. | 你可以得到你一直想要的第三个增湿器 |
[00:25] | Slow down. | 慢着 |
[00:26] | I’m not ready to move my humidifiers yet. | 我还没想过要搬我的增湿器呢 |
[00:28] | Oh, I know. | 哦,我知道 |
[00:29] | I don’t mean right away. I just meant…someday. | 我不是说马上,我只是说….总有一天 |
[00:32] | Hopefully. | 希望吧 |
[00:33] | Yeah, good. Someday. | 对,很好,总有一天 |
[00:35] | But for now, I got a great job. | 现在呢,我拥有超好的工作 |
[00:37] | A kick-ass girlfriend. | 超赞的女朋友 |
[00:39] | I deserve an apartment to match. | 值得我弄间配套的房子 |
[00:41] | And I think this is definitely it. | 我觉得这套正合适 |
[00:43] | I’ll take this one too. | 这套我也要了 |
[00:45] | My son Ahmed will keep his motorcycles here. | 我儿子Ahmed可以把他的摩托车放这里 |
[00:49] | Oh! Thanks for coming. | 哦!谢谢来参观 |
[00:53] | Oh…ooh. | 哦…哦 |
[01:18] | Lemon! Lemon! | |
[01:19] | Oh, welcome back. How was Paris? | 哦,欢迎回来,巴黎怎么样? |
[01:21] | Paris was fantastic. | 巴黎太棒了 |
[01:23] | We stayed in this little place in the Seventh that Phoebe knew about. | 我们住在Phoebe认识的Seventh上的一个小地方 |
[01:27] | I’m Phoebe. We’ve met before. | 我是Phoebe,我们以前见过的 |
[01:28] | Jack proposed to me outside your office. | Jack在你办公室外面向我求的婚 |
[01:31] | I have hollow bones. | 我的骨头很脆弱 |
[01:32] | Like a bird. | 像鸟一样 |
[01:33] | Yes, no. | 对 |
[01:34] | I remember you, hi. | 我记得你,嗨 |
[01:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:36] | Well, I should go. | 那么,我该走了 |
[01:38] | We’ve just won the auction rights to a fantastic collection of Chinese erotica. | 我们刚拍下了一件中国的情色艺术品 |
[01:42] | Pick out a good one for me. | 给我挑件好的 |
[01:44] | Careful. | 小心 |
[01:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:50] | So…have you guys set a date? | 那么…你们定下日子了吗? |
[01:52] | Yes, we have. | 对,定下了 |
[01:53] | May 18th. | 5月18号 |
[01:54] | That’s Bianca’s wedding date. It was my idea. | 那是Bianca结婚的日子 我的主意 |
[01:57] | That’s fast. | 那很快就到了 |
[01:58] | Well, there are no rules in love, Lemon. | 爱,是没有确定程序的,Lemon |
[01:59] | My…Princeton roommate did it the right way. | 我在…普林斯顿的室友就是 |
[02:02] | Dated his college girlfriend for 13 years, | 和大学里的女朋友谈了13年 |
[02:04] | and the marriage didn’t last eight months. | 然后才结婚 可婚姻只持续了不到8个月 |
[02:06] | And now he’s a post-op transgender. | 现在他已经变了性了 |
[02:09] | Will you look at that? | 哦,你看看呀 |
[02:10] | Phoebe reset my watch to New York time while I was sleeping on the plane. | 我在飞机上睡觉的时候 Phoebe把我的手表调回了纽约时间 |
[02:14] | She really is a wonderful girl. | 她真是个好姑娘 |
[02:16] | And I do hope the two of you get to know each other better. | 我真的希望你们俩能更了解对方一点 |
[02:19] | Okay, sure. | 好啊 |
[02:20] | Why don’t you have a girls’ day out? | 你们干嘛不一起出去? |
[02:21] | Take Jenna with you. | 带上Jenna |
[02:22] | You could have lunch, go shopping. | 一起吃个饭,逛个街 |
[02:24] | Here…take my gold card. | 这个…拿上我的金卡 |
[02:27] | Ooh, it’s heavy. | 哦,好重啊 |
[02:29] | It’s…made of gold. | 那个…是金子做的 |
[02:31] | Ah. Wow. | 啊,哦 |
[02:34] | Turned me down, Liz Lemon. | 真让我失望,Liz Lemon |
[02:36] | Who? | 谁? |
[02:36] | The damn bank. | 该死的银行啊 |
[02:37] | I need a loan to finance my Thomas Jefferson movie. | 我要贷款来拍我的Thomas Jefferson电影 |
[02:40] | It’s gonna be at least $30 million | 至少要3000万呢 |
[02:42] | with all the Claymation sex scenes in it. | 有不少性爱场面的动画特效 |
[02:44] | And they didn’t want to pay for that? | 他们不愿意出那钱? |
[02:45] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[02:46] | The movie’s just a small part of my plan. | 电影只是我计划的一小部分 |
[02:48] | What plan? | 什么计划? |
[02:48] | The Tracy Jordan comeback. | Tracy Jordan的回归 |
[02:50] | I’m doing a comedy tour, a Michael McDonald cover album. | 我要开场喜剧巡回演出 一张Michael McDonald专辑 |
[02:53] | Ah, boy, I don’t know, Tray. | 啊,娘啊,我不知道,Tray |
[02:55] | I don’t think of you as a great multitasker. | 我不觉得你真的适合多栖发展 |
[02:57] | What can I do? | 我能怎么做? |
[02:58] | I’m on my grind. | 我都准备好了 |
[03:00] | I’m gonna have so much money, my grandkids are gonna play lacrosse. | 我要赚很多很多钱 让我孙子们玩长曲棍球 |
[03:03] | Lacrosse, Liz Lemon. | 长曲棍球,Liz Lemon |
[03:06] | “I’m on my grind.” | “我都准备好了” |
[03:07] | Is that a… | 那是个… |
[03:10] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[03:11] | Floydster! The Floydster! | |
[03:13] | I heard you were going in for your final interview. | 我听说你要参加最终面试了 |
[03:15] | I wanted to put in a good word. | 我想替你美言几句 |
[03:16] | All right, well, that should put me over the top. | 那么,那肯定能让我列到第一咯 |
[03:18] | Oh, you’re already there. | 哦,你已经是第一了 |
[03:19] | The other candidate is an outsider. | 还有一个侯选人是个外人 |
[03:21] | And we like to promote from within. | 我们想从自己人里挑 |
[03:23] | Plus, his name is Alan Garkel. | 而且,他的名字叫Alan Garkel |
[03:26] | You’re never gonna lose a job to a guy named Garkel. | 你绝对不会输给一个叫Garkel这种名字的人的 |
[03:30] | Did someone say my name? | 有人刚叫我吗? |
[03:33] | Nah, you’re not gonna beat that. | 你会战胜他的 |
[03:38] | Well-played, Garkel. | 干的好,Garkel |
[03:44] | Because Carl’s trying to kill the gophers, but then the explosion knocks Danny’s ball | Carl想要杀了那些囊地鼠 可是爆炸把Danny的球打到了洞里 |
[03:47] | into the hole, and he wins the tournament. | 所以他就赢了比赛 |
[03:49] | And that is the plot of Caddyshack. | 那是”疯狂高尔夫”的情节 |
[03:52] | I can’t believe you’ve never seen it. | 真不敢相信你从来没看过 |
[03:53] | Classic. | 太经典了 |
[03:55] | Oh! Jeez, I’m sorry. | 哦!老天,很抱歉 |
[03:57] | Oh, you like Wagner? | 哦,你喜欢瓦格那? |
[03:58] | No, I like Elmer Fudd. | 不,我喜欢Elmer Fudd (兔八哥里猎人) |
[04:00] | Kill da wabbit | Kill da wabbit 杀了那只兔子 |
[04:02] | Kill da wabbit | Kill da wabbit 杀了那只兔子 |
[04:04] | My parents were both poets, so I… don’t really get it. | 我的父母都是诗人,所以我… 真的不太明白 |
[04:09] | So this has just been a whirlwind romance for you. | 这件婚事是多么浪漫啊 |
[04:13] | Just a…whirl of wind. | 来的…快的像阵风 |
[04:16] | Look, I know what you must be thinking. | 看,我知道你们怎么想的 |
[04:18] | What kind of a woman marries a man she hardly knows? | 什么样的女人会嫁给一个她都几乎不认识的人呢? |
[04:21] | What is she after? | 她到底是为了什么? |
[04:22] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[04:23] | I don’t think that. | 我没那么想 |
[04:24] | I completely get it, why you would wanna marry Jack. | 我完全明白你为什么会嫁给Jack |
[04:27] | I’d marry Jack in a heartbeat. | 我也会心跳着嫁给Jack的 |
[04:30] | I would have a three-way with two Jacks. | 我都愿意和两个Jack来三人行 |
[04:32] | You need to cool it. | 冷静点 |
[04:33] | Let’s face it– at our age, we can’t afford to waste any time. | 面对现实吧…在我们这个年龄 我们已经没本钱浪费时间了 |
[04:36] | Mm-hmm. | 恩恩 |
[04:38] | Floyd and I have been dating for a month. | Floyd和我已经约会了一个月了 |
[04:40] | Do you think I should be mad that I don’t have a ring? | 你觉得我应该为还没有戒指而生气吗? |
[04:44] | Wow, how Sex in the City are we right now? | 哦,我们现在多”欲望都市”啊? |
[04:47] | I’m Samantha, you’re Charlotte, and you’re the lady at home who watches it. | 我就是Samantha,你是Charlotte 而你就是那些在家看”欲望都市”的女人 |
[04:52] | Dude, check it out. | 伙计,来看看 |
[04:55] | Bill Cosby hates you. | Bill Cosby讨厌你 |
[04:57] | What? | 什么? |
[04:58] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[04:59] | “Tracy Jordan has made a career out of exploiting black stereotypes. | “Tracy Jordan的事业就建立在对黑人的偏见上 |
[05:03] | He is an embarrassment to African-Americans.” | 他是非洲裔美国人的耻辱” |
[05:06] | Why would he say that? | 他怎么会那么说? |
[05:08] | What have I ever done to embarrass black people? | 我做什么就丢黑人的脸了? |
[05:10] | Uh… | 恩… |
[05:12] | Why are we doing this? | 我们干嘛要这样? |
[05:13] | Because the Jets lost! | Jets游戏输了! |
[05:16] | Mr. Jordan, your manager called. | Jordan先生,你经纪人的电话 |
[05:17] | Temple University has canceled your stand-up appearance. | Temple大学取消了你的复出表演 |
[05:20] | And Michael McDonald is denying permission to record any of his songs. | Michael McDonald不允许你录任何他的歌 |
[05:24] | In other words: Oh, Tracy, you can’t Use any of my songs. | 这么说吧:哦,Tracy,你不准用任何一首我的歌 |
[05:31] | This is no coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[05:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[05:34] | The bank loan. | 银行贷款 |
[05:35] | The Michael McDonald situation. | Michael McDonald事件 |
[05:37] | Temple University. | Temple大学 |
[05:39] | Dr. Cosby is sending a message! | Cosby博士是在发出信息! |
[05:41] | They’re out to destroy me! | 他们要毁了我! |
[05:43] | Who is? | 谁? |
[05:45] | The Black Crusaders. | 黑人十字军 |
[05:55] | Oh, Floyd would love this one. | 哦,Floyd会很喜欢这个的 |
[05:57] | Yikes! Yikes! | |
[05:59] | If I was gonna spend $600 to have my boobs pinched, | 如果我能花600美圆去隆胸的话 |
[06:01] | I would have gone to that fundraiser at the Clintons’ house. | 我就会去参加克林顿家的筹款晚宴了 (嘲的~~~) |
[06:05] | Come on, that was solid! | 来吧,多有质感啊! |
[06:08] | Liz, I’m concerned I’m boring Jack sexually. | Liz,疑惑 在性生活上,我让Jack很无聊 |
[06:10] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[06:11] | No…ugh. | 不…啊 |
[06:12] | We’ve only just got engaged, and already our intercourse is infrequent and unimaginative. | 我们才刚订婚,我们的交流就已经又少又无聊了 |
[06:16] | Phoebe, I’m really not that kind of girlfriend. | Phoebe,我真的不是那种女朋友 |
[06:17] | I would gladly pick you up at the airport. | 我很乐意去机场接你 |
[06:19] | In Paris, he fell asleep on top of me. | 在巴黎,他躺我身上睡着了 |
[06:23] | I mean, I just want to make him happy. | 我是说,我只是想让他高兴 |
[06:26] | If he’s happy, I’m happy, you know? | 他高兴可,我就高兴了,明白吗? |
[06:28] | Mm. | 恩 |
[06:28] | Do you have that credit card? | 你有信用卡的对吧? |
[06:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:32] | Hi, I’ll take everything. | 嗨,我都要了 |
[06:35] | Liz, can you help me? | Liz,能帮帮我吗? |
[06:37] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的,女士 |
[06:38] | I don’t know you, but I will help you. | 我不认识你,不过我会帮你的 |
[06:40] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[06:41] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[06:42] | Garkel? Garkel? | |
[06:43] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[06:44] | I’m just sick of it. | 真太过分了 |
[06:45] | I’m so tired of this city. | 我再也受不了这座城市了 |
[06:47] | I am so tired of the rat race. | 再也受不了老鼠赛跑了 |
[06:52] | Fellas! | 伙计们! |
[06:53] | You gotta keep it down, okay? | 你们能小点声吗? |
[06:55] | I got work in the morning. | 我早上还要上班呢 |
[06:56] | Molnya is looking very strong tonight. | Molnya今晚看起来状态不错 |
[06:58] | Mr. Debarber, come on. | Debarber先生,来吧 |
[07:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | 20 across the board. | 赌20美圆他过线 |
[07:04] | Yeah, you gotta talk to your landlord about that rat race. | 是啊,你是要和你的房东谈谈那个老鼠赛跑 |
[07:07] | That is my landlord. | 那就是我房东 |
[07:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:10] | Maybe I just need to go out of town for a little while. | 也许我应该出城走走 |
[07:12] | That’s a good idea. Vermont is always nice. | 好主意,佛蒙特州不错啊 |
[07:15] | Or the Bahamas. | 或者巴哈马 |
[07:16] | I was thinking of Cleveland. | 我在想克里夫兰 |
[07:18] | That is also a place. | 那也是个地方 |
[07:20] | I just haven’t been home in a long time. | 我已经很久没回家了 |
[07:22] | We need to search your bag. | 我们要搜查你的包 |
[07:23] | Ugh. | 恩 |
[07:24] | Of course they do. | 当然了 |
[07:27] | You know, I dream about moving back to Lakewood. | 你知道的, 我一直梦想着搬回雷克伍德 |
[07:29] | Or maybe even Shaker Heights. | 或者甚至是Shaker Heights |
[07:31] | Big Creek Parkway Big Creek Parkway. | |
[07:33] | Sending the kids to St. John Bosco’s, you know. | 送孩子们去圣约翰,你知道的 |
[07:37] | Maybe even cheering on the tribe at the Jake. | 或者甚至是在Jake的部落上欢呼 |
[07:39] | This dream, this is way down the road, right? | 这个梦想,实现还早呢吧,啊? |
[07:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对,对 |
[07:43] | Three, maybe four years. | 3年,或者4年后 |
[07:46] | What’s this fungus cream for? | 这是用来做什么的? |
[07:48] | All right, that’s it. | 行了,可以了 |
[07:48] | Show’s over. | 节目结束了 |
[07:49] | Gimme that. | 给我 |
[07:51] | Let’s just walk. | 我们还是走吧 |
[07:53] | So how long do you see yourself living in New York? | 你觉得你还会在纽约待多久? |
[07:55] | Well, like, forever. | 那个么,可能,永远吧 |
[07:56] | At least, I did. | 至少我本来是那么想的 |
[07:57] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[07:59] | You wanna end up like that? | 你想就像这样吗? |
[08:04] | No. | 不 |
[08:05] | I’m gonna be like her. | 我会变得和她一样 |
[08:06] | Oh, there is nothing like New York in the spring! | 哦,没什么能比得上纽约的春天! |
[08:10] | It’s–oh! | 那个–哦! |
[08:11] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[08:13] | All right, come on. | 行了 |
[08:14] | This is the capital of the world. | 这可是世界首都啊 |
[08:16] | The culture, the div– | 文化…. |
[08:17] | Ugh! Ugh! | |
[08:19] | Uck! Uck! | |
[08:19] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[08:20] | He spit in my mouth! | 他吐我嘴里! |
[08:22] | Ugh! Ugh! | |
[08:24] | Let’s go to Cleveland. | 我们去克里夫兰吧 |
[08:26] | Oh, blurgh! | 哦,恶心! |
[08:32] | Hey, Frank told me about that Cosby thing. | 嘿,Frank告诉我关于Cosby的事件了 |
[08:34] | That is harsh. | 真是苛刻哈 |
[08:36] | Harsh? I’m done. | 苛刻?我完了 |
[08:37] | The Black Crusaders want to make an example out of me. | 黑人十字军想把我当成例子 |
[08:40] | I’m not gonna ask you who that is. | 我还是不问你那是什么了 |
[08:41] | The Black Crusaders are a secret group of powerful black Americans. | 黑人十字军是那些有权势的非裔美国人组成的秘密团体 |
[08:45] | Bill Cosby and Oprah Winfrey are the chief majors. | Bill Cosby和Oprah Winfrey是主要负责人 |
[08:48] | But Jesse Jackson, Colin Powell, and Gordon from Sesame Street, | 还有Jesse Jackson(美国左派黑人领袖),鲍威尔 还有”芝麻街”的Gordon |
[08:51] | they’re members too. | 也是成员 |
[08:52] | And they meet four times a year in the skull of the Statue of Liberty. | 他们每年在自由女神像脑袋里开4次会 |
[08:56] | You can read about that on the interweb. | 那个你能在网上看到的 |
[08:58] | Ah, well, it must be true if it’s on the “interweb.” | 啊,那么,如果是网上的,那一定是真的 |
[09:00] | Right, uh-huh. | 对啊, 恩-恩 |
[09:02] | Make fun of me all you want, Liz Lemon. | 你就取笑我吧,Liz Lemon |
[09:04] | Do you know they’ll ruin anybody who they think are making black people look bad? | 你知道吗?他们能把任何一个他们认为丢黑人脸的人给毁了 |
[09:08] | They tanked 50 Cent’s movie. | 他们把50 Cent的电影雪藏了 |
[09:10] | The blew out Terrell Owens’ ankle. | 他们毁了Terrell Owens(橄榄球明星)的膝盖 |
[09:13] | And they canceled Eddie Murphy’s Oscar, ’cause he, uh, ran out on Scary Spice. | 他们把Eddie Murphy的奥斯卡奖取消掉 因为他,恩,和那个辣妹勾搭上了 (Spice girl里的Mel B怀了Eddie Murphy的孩子) |
[09:17] | And now they after Tracy Jordan! | 现在他们要来搞Tracy Jordan了! |
[09:19] | Tracy, I know the movie is important to you, and you’re stressed out and everything, | Tracy,我知道那部电影对你很重要 你压力非常之大 |
[09:23] | but keep it together, okay? | 别被压垮了,行吗? |
[09:26] | The cleanup continues. | 清洗还在继续 |
[09:26] | Fortunately, there were no injuries. | 幸运地是,没有人员伤亡 |
[09:29] | Tracy Jordan, the Black Crusaders are coming for you. | Tracy Jordan,黑人十字军要向你开来了 |
[09:32] | We’ll have more on the weather coming up… | 接下去是天气报道… |
[09:34] | Man, I wish somebody else had seen that. | 伙计,真希望别人也看到了呀 |
[09:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:40] | Look what Phoebe got me. | 看看Phoebe给我带了什么 |
[09:42] | Golf clubs? | 高尔夫球具? |
[09:44] | Not just golf clubs. | 不只是高尔夫球具 |
[09:46] | These clubs once belonged to President Gerald Ford. | 这些东西本来是属于福特总统的 |
[09:49] | Oh, wow. | 哦,哦. |
[09:51] | So what do you think of Phoebe? | 你觉得Phoebe怎么样? |
[09:53] | Oh, well… we had fun. | 哦,那个…我们过得挺愉快 |
[09:56] | And, uh, Phoebe bought some bonkers underwear. | 还有,恩,Phoebe买了不少内衣 |
[09:59] | So have fun with that tonight. | 所以今晚你们好好玩 |
[10:00] | Well, not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[10:02] | Uh, may I? Thank you. | 恩,请原谅 谢谢 |
[10:04] | Not tonight unfortunately. | 很可惜今晚不行 |
[10:06] | She’s, uh, speaking in a seminar up at Columbia. | 她,恩,她要在一个哥伦比亚大学的研讨会上讲话 |
[10:10] | And as much as I would like to attend, I haven’t been above 72nd Street in over a decade. | 我非常想去参加,可我已经有10来年没去过72街了 |
[10:17] | Well, I’m glad you’re happy. | 很高兴你那么快乐 |
[10:19] | Ha! | 哈! |
[10:20] | It’s all Phoebe. | 全是因为Phoebe |
[10:23] | We have an attraction that can only be described as… | 我们之间的互相吸引力只能说… |
[10:26] | wolf-like. | 像狼一样 |
[10:28] | Lupine. | 凶狠 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | I am so exhausted. | 我累坏了 |
[10:32] | Paris was, to borrow a phrase, | 巴黎,怎么说呢 |
[10:34] | just…bonkers. | 就是…疯狂 |
[10:36] | Yes, Phoebe said. | 对,Phoebe说了 |
[10:51] | Do you cover him? | 要不要帮他盖点东西? |
[10:55] | Phoebe isn’t going to Columbia tonight. | Phoebe今晚不是去哥伦比亚大学 |
[10:57] | She had me call a car to take her to this address downtown. | 她让我替她叫车要到这个地方 |
[11:00] | So what do you want me to do, go spy on her? | 那你要我做什么,去监视她? |
[11:02] | For Mr. Donaghy’s sake. | 为了Donaghy先生 |
[11:03] | I know you have your doubts about this. | 我知道你也很怀疑她 |
[11:05] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你眼睛里看出来 |
[11:06] | It’s weird, right? | 是很怪异,对吧? |
[11:08] | Then again, all relationships are weird. | 或者说,所有恋爱关系都是怪异的 |
[11:09] | I mean, my boyfriend Floyd wants to go to Cleveland. | 我是说,我男朋友Floyd想搬到克里夫兰去 |
[11:12] | Ah, thank God. | 啊,感谢上帝 |
[11:13] | Mr. Donaghy’s office. | Donaghy先生办公室 |
[11:20] | Just a quick look. | 就瞧一眼 |
[11:26] | By the hammer of Thor! | 我的娘啊! |
[11:36] | Ew Ew. | |
[11:52] | Jack, I have to talk to you. | Jack,我要和你谈谈 |
[11:53] | Is this about the Tracy situation? | 是关于Tracy的事情? |
[11:55] | No. | 不 |
[11:55] | Then it’ll have to wait. | 那等等再说 |
[11:56] | What Tracy situation? | Tracy什么事情? |
[11:57] | I tried to call you. | 我想给你打电话的 |
[11:58] | He set fire to a cardboard cutout of Al Roker, | 他刚烧了块Al Roker的广告板 (NBC著名气象播报员) |
[12:01] | and now he’s locked himself in his dressing room. | 现在他正把自己锁在更衣室里呢 |
[12:02] | Oh, brother. | 哦,老天啊 |
[12:04] | Tracy! Tracy! | |
[12:06] | Come out. | 快出来 |
[12:06] | Nobody is trying to get you. | 没人要伤害你 |
[12:08] | Have you seen the cover of this month’s Oprah magazine? | 你看了这期Oprah杂志的封面了吗? |
[12:12] | It’s an anagram for “Outlaw Sour Tray.” | 把字母重新排列好后就是 “放逐臭Tray” |
[12:16] | Who taught Tracy about anagrams? | 谁教Tracy重新排列字母的? |
[12:19] | I’m gonna call Dr. Spaceman. | 我要打电话给Spaceman大夫 |
[12:22] | Hey, car’s downstairs. You ready to go? | 嘿, 车到楼下了 准备好走了吗? |
[12:24] | Um… | 恩… |
[12:25] | The Black Crusaders are trying to get rid of me. | 黑人十字军要把我毁了 |
[12:27] | They want me to disappear like Coolio. | 他们想让我想Coolio一样消失 (唱rap的~) |
[12:29] | Coolio is around! | Coolio在呢! |
[12:31] | What– | 什么… |
[12:31] | Would you also prescribe something for Tracy | 你能再给Tracy开点 |
[12:33] | which would keep him awake during sex? | 能在嘿咻的时候让他醒着的药吗? |
[12:36] | Oh, great. | 哦,很好 |
[12:37] | Okay, I’ll talk to you later. | 好的,等等再打给你 |
[12:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:41] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走 |
[12:43] | What hot spot’s got the hippest groove? What hot spot’s got the hippest groove? | |
[12:46] | Welcome to Cleveland. Welcome to Cleveland. | |
[12:47] | Where all the real gone daddies move Where all the real gone daddies move | |
[12:54] | What smells so good? | 什么那么好闻? |
[12:57] | Cleveland. | 克里夫兰 |
[12:58] | Where the jet set swing with hepcats Where the jet set swing with hepcats | |
[13:01] | Shop at Higby’s, then we’ll hit the Flats Shop at Higby’s, then we’ll hit the Flats | |
[13:04] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[13:05] | Are you a model? | 你是模特吗? |
[13:06] | No. | 不是 |
[13:07] | Oh, you are so skinny. | 哦,你好瘦啊 |
[13:09] | You really should eat something. | 你真得多吃点 |
[13:11] | I say, Cleveland, hello I say, Cleveland, hello | |
[13:16] | Yeah Yeah | |
[13:17] | New York and Paris just don’t have New York and Paris just don’t have | |
[13:21] | The sights you see and you can have The sights you see and you can have | |
[13:24] | Ugh. Ugh. | |
[13:25] | Would you like to pet a real police horse? | 你想骑骑真的警马吗? |
[13:28] | Chef Boyardee was born here Chef Boyardee was born here | |
[13:30] | Yes! Yes! | |
[13:39] | Oh, ladies first. | 哦,女士优先 |
[13:41] | I say Cleveland, hello I say Cleveland, hello | |
[13:43] | Hi, I’ll have two hotdogs, a pretzel with extra melted cheese… | 嗨,我要两只热狗 一个要加脆饼和多一份奶酪的… |
[13:49] | Hiya. | 好啊 |
[13:49] | Ms. Lemon, this is Kenneth, the NBC page in New York City. | Lemon小姐,我是Kenneth 纽约NBC的接待员 |
[13:52] | I hate to bother you out west, but Tracy Jordan hasn’t come to work. | 我不想打扰你的出行 可是Tracy Jordan没来上班 |
[13:55] | Kenneth, don’t be so New York uptight. | Kenneth,别紧张地那么纽约 |
[13:58] | I’m sure he’ll show up. | 他肯定会来的 |
[14:00] | Look over there, | 看看那里 |
[14:00] | I think I see a movie star | 我想我是看到了个电影明星 |
[14:02] | Even movie stars, they come to Cleveland To get away | 连电影明星都要逃到克里夫兰 |
[14:06] | Tracy Jordan Tracy Jordan, | |
[14:06] | you’ve gotta get away | 你要逃离 |
[14:08] | Gotta get away, | 你要逃离 |
[14:09] | gotta get away | 你要逃离 |
[14:11] | To Cleveland | 逃到克里夫兰 |
[14:14] | Liz… Liz… | |
[14:16] | I have something important I wanna talk to you about. | 我有很重要的事情要和你谈 |
[14:20] | The top law firm in Cleveland wants me. | 克里夫兰最好的律师事务所想要我 |
[14:23] | And…I think I should accept. | 我…我想我该接受 |
[14:25] | What? Really? | 什么?真的? |
[14:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[14:29] | It’s a house in the Heights that I can afford. | 是在Heights的一所我能供得起的房子 |
[14:32] | When did you have time to look for jobs and houses? | 你哪来的时间去找工作和房子? |
[14:35] | When you were at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. | 你在摇滚名人堂参观的时候 |
[14:36] | Did I tell you I sat in ZZ Top’s car? | 我告诉你我坐在ZZ Top的车里的事情了吗? |
[14:38] | And then I had lunch with Little Richard. | 然后我还和Little Richard一起吃了午饭 |
[14:40] | And, I know it’s not TGS, but… | 我知道这里没有TGS,但是… |
[14:43] | I’m sure you can find a job at one of the local TV stations. | 我肯定你在这里当地的电视台也能找到工作的 |
[14:46] | You sure could. | 你一定能的 |
[14:48] | We need a host for a new cooking show on WKYC. | 我们的WKYC有一个新的厨艺节目要个主播 |
[14:54] | Uh… | 恩… |
[15:04] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[15:06] | Cleveland. | 克里夫兰 |
[15:07] | For God sakes, Lemon, we’d all like to flee to the Cleve. | 看在上帝的份上,Lemon 我们都很想飞到克里夫兰去 |
[15:10] | And club up down at the Flats and have lunch with Little Richard. | 在公寓里蹦蹦跳跳 和Little Richard一起吃个饭 |
[15:13] | But we fight those urges because we have responsibilities. | 但我们能抵御那些诱惑因为我们有责任 |
[15:17] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事情了? |
[15:18] | Tracy Tracy. | |
[15:18] | He’s missing. | 他不见了 |
[15:19] | What? | 什么? |
[15:20] | No. Kenneth, have you tried to call Tracy? | 不.Kenneth,你给Tracy打过电话吗? |
[15:22] | Yes, ma’am, I tried all six of his cell phones. | 是的,女士,他六个手机我都打过了 |
[15:24] | It’s almost as if he never existed. | 他就像从来没出现过一样 |
[15:28] | Or maybe he’s not answering. | 或者他只是不回话 |
[15:32] | Lemon, TGS without Tracy Jordan is basically a puppet show. | Lemon,没有Tracy Jordan的TGS就像场木偶戏 |
[15:35] | You know, I’m right here. | 拜托,我就在这里 |
[15:37] | Oh, why am I doing this when I could be happy living in Cleveland? | 哦,我本可以高高兴兴地住在克里夫兰 我干嘛要做这些? |
[15:40] | What? | 什么? |
[15:42] | Floyd and I are thinking of moving. | Floyd和我在考虑搬家 |
[15:43] | – No, you’re not. – No, you’re not. | – 不,你不会的 – 不,你不会的 |
[15:44] | Look, every great getaway has that moment when you want | 听着,每一次你想要逃离,等你打完包 |
[15:47] | to pack it all in and stay. | 最终还是会留下来 |
[15:48] | That’s how I ended up with a timeshare… | 我就是那么解决在德州… |
[15:50] | in Port Arthur, Texas. | 阿瑟港的分时问题 |
[15:52] | I don’t think that’s what this is. | 我不觉得这是一回事 |
[15:53] | I mean, Floyd is pretty great. | 我是说,Floyd非常棒 |
[15:54] | And, look, in Cleveland, I’m a model. | 而且,在克里夫兰,我都能成模特 |
[15:59] | Yeah, we’re all models west of the Allegheny. | 是啊,在西阿勒革尼我们都是模特 |
[16:02] | I’m serious about this. | 我是认真的 |
[16:04] | Maybe you should go. | 也许你应该去 |
[16:05] | I mean, your head is obviously not in the game lately. | 我是说,你的心思明显不在这里 |
[16:07] | And now you’ve lost Tracy. Maybe you’re burned out. | 现在你没了Tracy 也许你已经不行了 |
[16:09] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[16:11] | This is Frank’s “Hot Baby” sketch, which is regrettable, | 这是Frank的”热辣婴孩”小品 实在可惜啊 |
[16:13] | but we have no Tracy Jordan and a show in two days. | 可我们的节目已经2天没有Tracy Jordan了 |
[16:16] | But, hey, that’s not gonna be your problem once you move to Ohio. | 不过,等你搬去了俄亥俄后,他们就都不是你的问题了 |
[16:23] | No, you’re not. | 不,你不会搬的 |
[16:25] | Frank, that’s gonna get cut. | Frank,那个我们肯定不要的 |
[16:29] | Blurgh! | 妈呀! |
[16:30] | Did you say anything to Jack? | 你对Jack说了什么了吗? |
[16:32] | No, but I’m going to if you don’t. | 还没,不过如果你不说的话,我会说的 |
[16:33] | Oh, grow up, Liz. | 哦,成熟点吧, Liz |
[16:34] | I didn’t tell Jack where I was going ’cause I didn’t want him to get upset about nothing. | 我没告诉Jack我去了哪里是因为不想让他无谓地担心 |
[16:38] | That man was a former lover of mine. | 那是我的一个前男友 |
[16:40] | I was ending it with him, forever. | 我正要和他分手,永远地 |
[16:41] | Uh-huh, and are all your ex-boyfriends rich, older gentlemen? | 恩恩,是不是你所有的前男友都是 又老又有钱的绅士? |
[16:45] | I care about Jack. | 我在乎Jack |
[16:46] | I make him a better man. | 我让他变得更好 |
[16:49] | You know how John Lennon was better than the rest of the Beatles, | 你知道John Lennon直到认识大野洋子 |
[16:51] | but didn’t realize it until he met Yoko Ono? | 才知道自己比Beatles其他成员都好 |
[16:53] | Well, I’m Jack’s Yoko. | 而我,就是Jack的大野洋子 |
[16:55] | You want to be Yoko? | 你想当大野洋子? |
[16:56] | This is none of your business, anyway. | 反正,这也不关你的事情 |
[16:58] | I’m marrying Jack. | 我就要和Jack结婚了 |
[16:59] | He’s everything I ever wanted. | 他就是我想要的一切 |
[17:00] | Oh, I bet he is. | 哦,我猜也是 |
[17:01] | You don’t know anything about me, so back off! | 你根本不了解我,你就别档我的道! |
[17:04] | What happened to your accent? | 你的口音呢? |
[17:07] | Um… | 恩… |
[17:09] | I don’t know what you’re on about. | 我不知道你要干嘛 |
[17:11] | You…daft wanker. | 你个…愚蠢的懦夫 |
[17:25] | Hello? | 你好? |
[17:26] | Hello, Liz Lemon. | 喂, Liz Lemon |
[17:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[17:29] | Stacy Gordon Stacy Gordon. | |
[17:31] | Tracy, where are you calling from? | Tracy,你从哪儿打的电话? |
[17:33] | I can’t tell you that. | 这我不能告诉你 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry, Liz Lemon. | 很抱歉, Liz Lemon |
[17:36] | I wanna thank you for everything you’ve done. | 我要感谢你所做的一切 |
[17:38] | But I quit. | 不过我不干了 |
[17:39] | For God’s sakes, Tracy, where are you? | 看在老天的份上,Tracy,你在哪里? |
[17:41] | Starting a new life. | 我要开始我的新生活 |
[17:42] | Because of the Black Crusaders? | 就因为黑人十字军? |
[17:44] | That’s crazy. | 那简直是疯了 |
[17:45] | Tray? Tray? | |
[17:47] | Damn it, Lemon, why didn’t you tell me the Black Crusaders were after Tracy? | 该死的,Lemon,你怎么不告诉黑人十字军在搞Tracy? |
[17:55] | Surprisingly fast. | 好快啊 |
[17:57] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:06] | I’m on it. | 我跟着呢 |
[18:12] | I can’t go to Cleveland. | 我不能去克里夫兰 |
[18:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:15] | Hi. I’m sorry. | 嗨,我很抱歉 |
[18:17] | I just, I’ve been thinking about this. | 我就是,我一直在想 |
[18:18] | And I think you’re great. | 我觉得你很好 |
[18:19] | And obviously Cleveland is great. | 而且克里夫兰也是 |
[18:22] | But I can’t move. | 可我不能搬 |
[18:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:25] | My life is here. | 我的生活在这里 |
[18:26] | My friends are here. | 我的朋友们在这里 |
[18:27] | The show is here. | 节目在这里 |
[18:28] | And I’ve known you a month. | 我认识你才一个月 |
[18:30] | Oh, you hate me right now, don’t you? | 哦,你现在一定很恨我,对吧? |
[18:31] | No. | 不 |
[18:33] | No, it was a crazy idea to begin with. | 不,这本来就是个疯狂的主意 |
[18:35] | We were on a vacation high– | 我们正处在渡假的情绪中 |
[18:36] | Exactly. | 就是呀 |
[18:37] | It’s like a drug. | 就像吸毒 |
[18:38] | Right– if the whole world moved to their favorite vacation spots, | 对…如果全世界的人都搬到渡假的地方去 |
[18:41] | then the whole world would live in Hawaii and Italy and Cleveland. | 那全世界就都住在夏威夷,意大利和克里夫兰了 |
[18:44] | Totally, I mean… | 就是呀,我是说… |
[18:46] | But just knowing that C-Town is out there as an option for the future– | 可是知道那里有这么个地方,还可以让你选择 |
[18:49] | it’s gonna make it so much easier– | 事情就容易多了 |
[18:50] | Liz… I took that job. | Liz…我接受那份工作了 |
[18:55] | Blurgh. | 娘啊 |
[19:02] | Did you locate Tracy? | 你找到Tracy了吗? |
[19:04] | Ugh, not yet. I’m working on it. | 恩,还没,正努力呢 |
[19:06] | You know, you never answered my question the other day. | 哦说,你还没回答我那天的问题呢 |
[19:08] | What do you think of Phoebe? | 你觉得Phoebe怎么样? |
[19:09] | Honestly, I wish I had the guts to do what you’re doing. | 说真的,我希望我也有你这样的魄力 |
[19:12] | Just…going for it. | 直接…就上 |
[19:14] | God bless. | 上帝保佑 |
[19:16] | You still haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题呢 |
[19:19] | I…think she likes you a lot. | 我…我觉得她很喜欢你 |
[19:21] | And I think she takes care of you. | 我觉得她能照顾你 |
[19:24] | And she’s smart and pretty. | 而且她聪明又漂亮 |
[19:27] | And completely wrong. | 可完全不对 |
[19:29] | And she doesn’t deserve you. | 她不值得拥有你 |
[19:30] | I think she’s weird, and I don’t like her, | 我觉得她很怪,我不喜欢她 |
[19:33] | and her ex-boyfriend is old. | 她的前男友又很老 |
[19:35] | And I don’t even think she’s British! | 我都觉得她根本不是英国人! |
[19:37] | And you shouldn’t marry her, Jack. | 你不应该和她结婚,Jack |
[19:39] | Please don’t marry her! | 拜托别娶她! |
[19:43] | Oh, my God. | 哦,老天 |
[19:46] | Lemon, Phoebe was right. You are infatuated with me. | Lemon,Phoebe说的对 你对我着迷 |
[19:49] | What? | 什么? |
[19:50] | No! No, no, no. | 不!不,不,不 |
[19:51] | Lemon, you are a wonderful woman. | Lemon,你是个好女人 |
[19:53] | And you deserve to be as happy as I am. | 你也应该像我一样快乐 |
[19:55] | Maybe with Floyd, right? | 也许和Floyd一起,对吧? |
[19:57] | No, don’t mention Floyd. Floyd is not happening. | 不,别提Floyd了 Floyd已经不可能了 |
[20:00] | Floyd is moving. | Floyd要搬走 |
[20:01] | Floyd is moving? | Floyd要搬走? |
[20:03] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[20:04] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[20:05] | I acted like a rational adult! | 我做了任何理性的成年人都会做的事情! |
[20:07] | I didn’t get engaged to some gold digger, | 我可没和什么掘金者定婚 |
[20:09] | and then delude myself into thinking that I could keep up with her. | 然后迷惑自己说自己能跟上她的节奏 |
[20:12] | Yeah, Jack, I know that you fell asleep on top of her in Paris. | 对,Jack,我知道你在巴黎躺她身上睡着的事情了 |
[20:17] | In Paris, France. | 在法国,巴黎 |
[20:23] | I think you should go. | 我想你该走了 |
[20:36] | Uh, Phoebe, darling, Lemon was just leaving. | 恩,Phoebe,亲爱的 Lemon正要走 |