时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? | 嘿,你怎么了? |
[00:15] | What? | 什么? |
[00:15] | Your face– it’s like you’re happy or something. | 你的脸…你看上去好象是很高兴? |
[00:19] | I am happy, Frank. | 我是很高兴啊,Frank |
[00:20] | ‘Cause of that dude you’re donking. | 是因为你钓的那个男人? |
[00:22] | Floyd? Floyd? | |
[00:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:24] | He just gets me. | 他把我迷住了 |
[00:28] | I think you’ve got a little something– | 我想你这里有点… |
[00:30] | – Right here? – Other side. | – 在这里? – 另一边 |
[00:31] | – Here? – Up a little. | – 这里? – 上去一点点 |
[00:33] | In that area? | 在这里? |
[00:34] | You got it. | 没错了 |
[00:36] | Ugh, that movie was a complete waste of time. | 恩,看那部电影根本是在浪费时间 |
[00:38] | I thought it was moving… | 我觉得它好象在拽… |
[00:40] | my bowels. | 我的肠子 |
[00:45] | Reverse, reverse, skip, skip, draw four! | Reverse, reverse,skip, skip, draw four! (他们在玩UNO牌,玩法见结尾注释) |
[00:49] | – Oh, hell no! – Ha ha! | – 哦,不! – 哈哈! |
[00:51] | That’s awesome, Liz. | 棒级了,Liz |
[00:53] | I’m really happy that you found someone to care about. | 真高兴你终于有个能让你牵挂的人了 |
[00:55] | Because relationships are hard. | 恋爱是件困难的事情 |
[00:57] | So if you ever need someone to come over and videotape you guys doing it, | 所以如果你需要谁来帮你们俩把你们嘿咻给录下来 |
[01:01] | or whatever, I can make room in my schedule. | 或是随便什么,我一定抽得出时间的 |
[01:04] | – Thanks, Frank. – You’re welcome. | – 谢了,Frank – 不用客气 |
[01:07] | No judgments. | 不评价哦 |
[01:10] | Don Don. | |
[01:11] | Jack, you old dog, how are you? | Jack,你个老小子,怎么样啊? |
[01:13] | – I’m good, sir. – Of course you are. | -我很好,先生 -当然了 |
[01:15] | Look at those eyes, sharp, like a panther’s. | 看看那双眼睛,锐利,就像是豹 |
[01:18] | Thank you, sir– would you like to sit down? | 谢谢,先生…要坐下吗? |
[01:19] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[01:20] | I took my grandkids snorkeling at St. Bart’s, and got stung by a jellyfish. | 我带我的孙子在St. Bart潜水 结果被只水母咬了 |
[01:24] | I got a welt on my ass the size of a Red Delicious apple. | 现在我屁股上的伤口就像个大红苹果 |
[01:28] | I’m very sorry to hear that, sir. | 很遗憾听到这个,先生 |
[01:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:29] | Boy, Jack… you really terrified the people | 伙计,Jack…上次你那个焰火特别节目 |
[01:33] | with that fireworks special of yours. | 真是把人家吓的不轻啊 |
[01:39] | Well, we were trying for something dramatic, and I don’t regret trying. | 那个,我们想尝试一些戏剧化的东西 我并不为我的尝试而遗憾 |
[01:43] | Well, you gotta try. | 尝试是必须的 |
[01:44] | As my old man always said, If you try, you win. | 我父亲经常说:你尝试了,你就赢了 |
[01:49] | And he was a hell of a garbage man. | 他是个垃圾工 |
[01:52] | I just want you to know we all still have a lot of faith in you, Jack. | 我只想让你知道我们还是对你很以后信心的,Jack |
[01:57] | Well, thank you, sir. | 那么,谢谢你,先生 |
[01:58] | That means the world coming from you. | 这对我意义重大 |
[01:59] | But I’m taking the microwave division away from you. | 不过我要把微波炉业务从你这儿拿走 |
[02:03] | I mean, you’re in the rough, Jack. | 我是说,你是有点搞砸,Jack |
[02:06] | You gotta get back on the fairway. | 你得用公平的方式再拿回去 |
[02:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[02:11] | You ever think about getting remarried? | 你想过再结婚吗? |
[02:13] | Well, I just got divorced, sir. | 那个么,我才刚离完婚,先生 |
[02:15] | Everyone in this division is married except you. | 这个分部的所有人都结婚了,除了你 |
[02:19] | Look at Bob. | 看看Bob |
[02:20] | His wife looks just like Walter Matthau, but she’s always there for him. | 他老婆看上去就像Walter Matthau(已故著名喜剧演员,男滴~) 可她一直都很支持他 |
[02:25] | That’s the kind of companion you need. | 你需要的就是这样一个同伴 |
[02:28] | Think about that. | 想想吧 |
[02:31] | I will, sir. | 我会的,先生 |
[02:33] | I’m going to see Tracy Jordan. | 我要去见见Tracy Jordan |
[02:35] | He is funny. | 他很有趣 |
[02:36] | What’s that film where he turned into a dog? | 那部他变成狗的电影叫什么来着? |
[02:38] | Uh, Fat Bitch, sir. | 恩,”胖婊子”,先生 |
[02:40] | That’s it– I love it. | 就是它…我很喜欢它 |
[02:41] | Boy, that’s a great film. | 那真是部好电影啊 |
[02:53] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 我很抱歉让你失望了 |
[03:19] | Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Don Geiss. | 谢谢你来见我, Don Geiss |
[03:21] | Would you like some Grenadine or some fried rice? | 你要来点糖浆或者炒饭吗? |
[03:24] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了,谢谢 |
[03:25] | Sir, I have a movie project that is going to blow your mind. | 先生,我有个电影计划一定让你大吃一惊 |
[03:30] | I call it Jefferson. | 我叫它”Jefferson” |
[03:33] | A movie version of The Jeffersons? I love it. | 是”The Jeffersons”的电影版吗?我喜欢 (“杰佛逊一家”1975年的电视剧,黑人主角) |
[03:36] | No, Thomas Jefferson. | 不,是Thomas Jefferson |
[03:38] | I just recently found out that he went to town on one of my ancestors, so we’re related. | 我最近刚知道我有他的血统,所以我们是亲戚 |
[03:44] | You want to play Thomas Jefferson? | 你要演Thomas Jefferson? |
[03:45] | And Sally Hemings, and King George. | 还有Sally Hemings(Jefferson总统的黑人情妇,保持关系达38年) 还有King George (美国独立时的英国国王) |
[03:48] | I’m going to play all the parts. | 我要演所有的角色 |
[03:49] | Did you know he had a lisp? | 你知道他大舌头吗? |
[03:51] | Whath’s up, sthupid jerks? I’m Thomas Jefferthon. | 怎么了,傻瓜们?我是Thomas Jefferthon |
[03:56] | So we’re gonna need about 35 million to do this thing right. | 所以我们大概需要3500万来拍 |
[04:01] | I’m gonna get us one of those big clocks. | 我要给我们弄个大钟 |
[04:03] | We could hang it in there. | 可以把它挂这里 |
[04:04] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉晚了 |
[04:05] | Aw, Lutz, that’s okay. I’m just glad you’re here. | 哦,Lutz,没关系的 你来我就很高兴了 |
[04:08] | Oh, you’ve got a face like a baby’s bottom! | 哦,你的脸就像宝宝的屁屁! |
[04:12] | Boop Boop. | |
[04:14] | I hate when you’re in a good mood. It makes me feel unsafe. | 我讨厌你心情好,让我感觉很不安全 |
[04:17] | Like when my mom used to make daiquiris and sing Tanya Tucker songs. | 就像我妈妈以前做daiquiris(女士常喝的鸡尾酒) 或者唱Tanya Tucker的歌 |
[04:21] | That sounds awesome. | 听起来不错啊 |
[04:22] | Miss Lemon, Mr. Donaghy would like to see you. | Lemon小姐,Donaghy先生想见你 |
[04:24] | He’s across the street at Christie’s auction house. | 他在街对面的佳士德拍卖行里 |
[04:26] | Oh, brother. | 哦,妈呀 |
[04:27] | What’s this? | 怎么了? |
[04:28] | Jack goes to Sbarro when he’s angry, the New York Stock Exchange when he’s horny, | Jack生气的时候去Sbarro 要要的时候去纽约证券交易所 |
[04:32] | and Christie’s auction house when he’s depressed. | 情绪低落的时候去佳士德拍卖行 |
[04:35] | He said he needs you immediately. | 他说他要你立刻过去 |
[04:38] | Yeah… that’s the Liz face I’m comfortable with. | 对了…这才是让我觉得舒服的Liz表情 |
[04:49] | You’ve been avoiding me, Lemon. | 你一直在躲我,Lemon |
[04:51] | How do you do that without turning around? | 你都没转过身,怎么知道是我的? |
[04:54] | To be perfectly honest, the first couple of people I did that to were not you. | 跟你说句实话,我第一次说的时候背后不是你 |
[04:58] | But… here we are. | 不过…你还是来了 |
[05:00] | Mr. Donaghy. | Donaghy先生 |
[05:02] | Hi, you probably don’t remember me. | 嗨,你可能不记得我了 |
[05:03] | I’m Phoebe. | 我是Phoebe |
[05:04] | I handled the sale of your ex-wife’s jewelry to an anonymous Arab. | 是我经手把你前妻的珠宝卖给了个匿名的阿拉伯人 |
[05:07] | Oh, yes, of course. | 哦,对,当然了 |
[05:09] | Those were such lovely pieces. | 那些可爱的小东西 |
[05:11] | The ruby and diamond cluster ring was particularly exquisite. | 那只红宝石和钻石相配的戒指尤其别致 |
[05:14] | That was her engagement ring. | 那是订婚戒指 |
[05:16] | You know, I took the money from the sale of those pieces, | 你知道,我把那些珠宝卖了的钱 |
[05:18] | and I bought a sailboat, and I named it after my ex-wife, and I sank it. | 买了艘船,给它起我前妻的名字 然后把它沉了 |
[05:24] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[05:24] | The Bianca Blows is somewhere at the bottom of the Peconic Bay. | Bianca号在Peconic湾(位于纽约长岛)某处的底下呢 |
[05:29] | If there’s anything I can show you, please do let me know. | 如果有任何东西要我帮忙的 请让我知道 |
[05:32] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[05:33] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:37] | I really do like these equestrian paintings. | 我真的很喜欢这些描绘马的画 |
[05:41] | Isn’t that magnificent? | 简直是杰作啊,不是吗? |
[05:44] | Sometimes I wish I were a horse. | 有时候我希望我是一匹马 |
[05:45] | Strong, free. | 强壮,自由 |
[05:47] | My chestnut haunches glistening in the sun. | 我那栗色的臀部在太阳下发光 |
[05:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[05:52] | Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure. | 恩?哦,当然,没事 |
[05:54] | You know, I’m really sorry that I let you down. | 你知道的,我真的很抱歉让你失望了 |
[05:56] | You should be. | 你是该抱歉 |
[05:58] | My special was a disaster. | 我的特别节目就是场灾难 |
[06:00] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不会那么说的 |
[06:05] | You left me dangling, Lemon. | 是你把我丢下的, Lemon |
[06:06] | I’m not a creative type like you, with your work sneakers and your left-handedness. | 我不像你一样穿着球鞋用着左手还那么有创造力 |
[06:11] | I can’t do what you do. | 我做不了你做的事情 |
[06:13] | I know, I dropped the ball. | 我知道,是我甩手的 |
[06:14] | I was just trying to do what you said, and have a personal life. | 我只是试着做你说的事情 有自己的私人生活 |
[06:17] | And I guess I got caught up with this new guy. | 而且我觉得我是真被这个家伙迷住了 |
[06:19] | Oh, right, flower guy. | 哦,对,送花的家伙 |
[06:21] | His name is Floyd. | 他的名字是Floyd |
[06:22] | That’s unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[06:24] | I’d really like you to meet him, Jack. | 我很希望你能见见他,Jack |
[06:25] | Fine. | 好的 |
[06:26] | I’d like to meet the man that made Liz Lemon shirk her responsibilities. | 我要见见那个让Liz Lemon把责任感丢掉的人 |
[06:30] | Let’s say Persil, 9:00. Be sure to wear a tie. | 我们约在Persil吧,9:00 记得让他戴领带 |
[06:34] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗? |
[06:41] | I pitched my Jefferson movie to Don Geiss. | 我把我的Jefferson电影的主意告诉了Don Geiss |
[06:43] | He said no. | 他说不行 |
[06:44] | He said people only see movies because of the previews, | 他说人们看电影只是因为预告片 |
[06:47] | and he couldn’t visualize my Jefferson preview. | 他说他根本难以想象我的Jefferson电影的预告片 |
[06:49] | He wants me to do Fat Bitch 2 instead. | 不过他要我拍”胖婊子2″ |
[06:52] | Well, that doesn’t even make sense. | 这讲不通啊 |
[06:54] | Everyone knows Fat Bitch died at the end. | 人人都知道最后胖婊子死了 |
[06:57] | It’s not the kind of stuff I want to do anymore, Ken. | Ken,我不想再拍这种电影了 |
[06:59] | I want to be taken seriously. | 我要演点严肃的东西 |
[07:01] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[07:02] | Well, remember when Fat Bitch called all her dog friends together, | 那么,你记得胖婊子把她所有的狗朋友召集起来 |
[07:06] | and they used their high-pitched howling to mess up the– | 它们用它们的高音嚎叫去… |
[07:08] | You’re right, K. | 你说的没错,K |
[07:09] | I should make my own Jefferson preview, and show it to Don Geiss. | 我应该自己拍个Jefferson的预告片 然后给Don Geiss看 |
[07:15] | I’m never gonna finish this bikini before Nana’s birthday. | 奶奶的生日前我是完不成这件比基尼了 |
[07:21] | Hey, Liz Lemon, where you going? | 嘿,Liz Lemon,你去哪里? |
[07:23] | Uh, home. | 哦,回家 |
[07:23] | I gotta go get ready for a dinner with Jack. | 我要回去准备和Jack的晚餐 |
[07:25] | Listen, I’m gonna need to make a fake trailer for my Jefferson film. | 听着,我要为我的Jefferson电影拍个假预告片 |
[07:28] | I’m gonna need the entire resources of the show for no more than three weeks. | 我要整个节目的全部资源大概3个星期 |
[07:32] | You in? | 你来吗? |
[07:33] | No-what? No. | 不,什么?不 |
[07:34] | Tracy, you’re not doing that. | Tracy,你不能那么做 |
[07:35] | We have a show on Friday. | 我们礼拜五还有节目呢 |
[07:36] | Liz Lemon, you are my Alexander Hamilton. | Liz Lemon,你就是我的亚历山大·汉密尔顿 (美国开国元勋之一,曾任美国财政部长) |
[07:39] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那什么意思 |
[07:41] | Writers, listen. I need your help. | 写手们,听着,我需要你们的帮助 |
[07:46] | Well, I hope this isn’t too boring for you. | 那么,我希望这对你来说不会太无聊 |
[07:48] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[07:49] | Jack Donaghy’s a legend. | Jack Donaghy是个传奇 |
[07:50] | I’ve read his book, like, 20 times. | 他的书我读了有大概20遍 |
[07:52] | – Jack wrote a book? – Yeah. | – Jack写过书? – 对啊 |
[07:54] | Jack Attack: The Art of Aggression in Business. | Jack Attack:商业中的侵略艺术 |
[07:57] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[07:58] | He got here before us. | 他来的比我们早 |
[08:00] | You’re not supposed to let that happen. That’s chapter two in the book. | 不应该发生这种事情的 书里第2章写过的 |
[08:05] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨,Jack |
[08:07] | This is Floyd. | 这位是Floyd |
[08:08] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你,先生 |
[08:10] | Well, you’re Floyd. | 那么说,你是Floyd |
[08:12] | The only other Floyd I ever knew was this Korean barber who used to cut my hair | 我以前唯一认识的一个Floyd是在第50大街地铁站 |
[08:16] | down in the 50th Street subway station. | 一家韩国人的理发店里给我剪头发的 |
[08:18] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸爸 |
[08:19] | I’m Floyd, Jr. | 我是小Floyd |
[08:22] | I-I’m just kidding. | 我,我开玩笑的 |
[08:23] | Well, please. | 请坐吧 |
[08:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:27] | I’m just nervous to meet the head of east coast television | 要和东海岸电视业务还有微波炉业务主管见面 |
[08:29] | and microwave oven programming. | 让我很紧张 |
[08:31] | I just got the word from Geiss they’re taking me off microwave. | 我刚从Geiss那里听说,微波炉业务不归我管了 |
[08:35] | Oh, no. Really? | 哦,不.真的吗? |
[08:38] | Mr. Donaghy, with all due respect to Mr. Geiss, I gotta say he’s making a terrible mistake. | Donaghy先生,虽然我很尊重Geiss先生 但我得说他犯了个大错误 |
[08:43] | This company’s stability in the small-appliance market is in large part your doing. | 公司在小家店市场的稳定很大程度上是得益于您 |
[08:47] | The dedicated popcorn setting on your microwave was the imagination breakthrough of 1995. | 微波炉里附加的爆米花装置是1995年的一大突破 |
[08:53] | In 2002, you increased corporate earnings by 3%, while the country suffered through a recession. | 在2002年,在公司经历衰退时你却为公司增加了3%的收益 |
[08:59] | And Attack of the Clones, which was seriously the worst of the Star Wars– | “克隆人的进攻”,这绝对是”星球大战”里最糟的一集 |
[09:02] | One sec, Liz, one sec. | 等一下,Liz,就一下 |
[09:05] | And on a personal note, sir, in my mind, the Foo Fighters’ song Best of You | 就我个人来说,先生,在我心里 Foo Fighter的歌Best of You(你最棒的) |
[09:09] | is about your managerial skills. | 说的就是你的管理技巧 |
[09:14] | Lemon, I want to kiss your boyfriend on the mouth. | Lemon,我想亲你男朋友的嘴 |
[09:16] | Chapter 12. | 第12章 |
[09:20] | I thought you were gonna do it. | 我以为你要做呢 |
[09:21] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么? |
[09:22] | – Club soda. – Oh, that’s a shame. | – 汽水 – 哦,真丢脸 |
[09:24] | Pete! Pete! | |
[09:28] | Hey, Liz Lemon. | 嘿,Liz Lemon |
[09:30] | Could you go away for a while? | 你能离开一下吗? |
[09:31] | I gotta get rid of Freddie’s erection. | 我要把Freddie起来的小弟弟解决掉 |
[09:33] | Explain what is happening here. | 给我解释这里怎么回事 |
[09:35] | Freddie is playing the part of Thomas Jefferson’s horse Caractacus. | Freddie要演Thomas Jefferson的马Caractacus |
[09:39] | We needed a place to keep him till we shoot his stunts. | 在拍他的部分前我们要有地方安置他 |
[09:42] | No, Tracy, I told you not to do this. | 不,Tracy,我告诉过你不要这么做的 |
[09:44] | Jack said I could. | Jack说我可以的 |
[09:46] | This movie is my destiny. | 这部电影是我的命运 |
[09:48] | It’s the reason why God put me on this earth. | 这是上帝让我降生到地球上的原因 |
[09:50] | I’ll take you off this earth. | 我要把你从地球上弄走 |
[09:53] | The overwhelming violence of the subject matter is in deliberate juxtaposition | 这副画旨在表现田园风光下 |
[09:57] | with the pastoral beauty of the terrain. | 那种环境的美 |
[10:00] | Jack, Tracy put a horse in my office. | Jack,Tracy弄了匹马放我办公室 |
[10:02] | – Lemon, you’ve met– – Hello. | – Lemon,你见过的 – 你好 |
[10:05] | You probably don’t remember me–I’m Phoebe. | 你可能不记得我了…我是Phoebe |
[10:07] | We met the other day. | 我们那天见过的 |
[10:08] | Yeah, yeah, I remember you. | 对,对,我记得你 |
[10:08] | – I’m Liz. – Oh, sorry. | – 我是Liz – 哦,抱歉 |
[10:10] | I don’t shake hands. | 我不握手的 |
[10:11] | I have Avian Bone Syndrome. | 我有鸟骨综合症 |
[10:13] | Oh, boy, okay. | 哦,娘啊,好吧 |
[10:15] | Hollow bones. | 空空的骨头 |
[10:16] | Lemon, I want your opinion. | Lemon,我要的意见 |
[10:17] | Which of these two do you like? | 这两个你喜欢哪一个? |
[10:20] | They’re both beautiful. | 都很漂亮 |
[10:22] | They look just like the one crapping in my office. | 就像在我办公室拉屎的那个东西 |
[10:25] | Did you tell Tracy he could use the crew to make a trailer for his crazy movie? | 是你告诉Tracy他可以用我们节目的班底 来拍他那部疯狂的电影的预告片的? |
[10:28] | Yes. How’s Floyd? | 对.Floyd怎么样? |
[10:30] | What? he’s fine. | 什么?他很好 |
[10:31] | You know, I called him earlier. | 知道嘛,我刚打过电话给他 |
[10:33] | We had a very nice chat– did he mention that? | 我们聊得很好,他跟你说了吗? |
[10:34] | – No, he didn’t. – Oh, he will. | – 不,他没有 – 哦,他会说的 |
[10:36] | He’s a good man, the Floydster. | 他是个好人,Floydster |
[10:38] | Oh, “the Floydster.” | 哦,”Floydster” |
[10:39] | Don’t give him a nickname before I do. | 别比我先给他起外号 |
[10:41] | Um…the white horse. | 恩…白马 |
[10:44] | I was wondering if– | 我在想… |
[10:45] | [whispering] Did I hurt you? | 弄疼你了吗? |
[10:45] | Just a little bit, but that’s okay. | 一点点啦,没关系的 |
[10:48] | Yes, the white horse, it’s– | 对,白马,它… |
[10:52] | Yo, Trey, we got a problem. | 哟,Trey,我们碰到点问题 |
[10:54] | Pray, who be this Tracy Jordan thou speakest of? | Pray,里所的拉个Tracy Jordan素虽? |
[10:57] | Uh, President Jefferson, we got a problem. | 恩,Jefferson总统 我们碰到点问题 |
[11:00] | Speakest. | 缩 |
[11:02] | That horse ate your wig. | 那匹马把你的假发吃了 |
[11:03] | Well, stand guard by his rump, and await it in his droppings. | 那么,在他旁边看着,等他拉出来 |
[11:07] | Or we could probably just go get a new wig. | 或者我们可以去买个新的 |
[11:10] | I like you, young man. | 我喜欢你,年轻人 |
[11:12] | You shall run my university. | 你应该来管理我的大学 |
[11:15] | Yeah, yeah. | 对,对 |
[11:16] | No, it’s very nice. | 不,很好 |
[11:17] | Hey, what are you doing here, Jack? | 嘿,你在干嘛,Jack? |
[11:19] | Jack bought me this painting. | Jack给我买了这副画 |
[11:21] | Wow. Um… | 哦.恩… |
[11:23] | Is that lion eating the horse? | 那头狮子是在吃那匹马吗? |
[11:27] | Or perhaps it’s eating universal health care. | 或者说是在吃健康 |
[11:30] | I bought this for the Floydster to congratulate him on his promotion. | 我给Floydster买这副画是为了庆祝他的升职 |
[11:33] | Well, it’s not a sure thing. | 那个,还没确定呢 |
[11:35] | I didn’t know you were up for a promotion. | 我不知道你就要升职了 |
[11:38] | We should go celebrate. | 我们应该去庆祝一下 |
[11:39] | I’m free for lunch. | 我中午有空 |
[11:40] | Do you want to grab a burger, or– | 你要一起买个汉堡呢还是… |
[11:42] | Shoot, I just said I’d go to lunch with Jack. | 抱歉,我刚说好要和Jack一起去吃午饭 |
[11:44] | – Oh. – Why don’t you join us? | – 哦 – 你干嘛不一起来呢? |
[11:48] | Would that be okay? | 没关系吗? |
[11:49] | Yeah, I guess so. | 当然没关系 |
[11:50] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:53] | It’s kind of like you two are dating. | 好象是你们俩在约会一样 |
[11:57] | Um, I think that Coulter was right about Edwards. | 恩,我觉得Coulter说的关于Edwards的是对的 |
[12:04] | So where’s Pete? | Pete在哪里? |
[12:05] | He took his kids to that Russian cat circus. | 他带他的孩子去看那个俄罗斯猫咪杂技去了 |
[12:08] | Wow. | 哦 |
[12:09] | You are bringin’ it. | 你还真那个啊 |
[12:11] | Yeah, you like that? | 对,喜欢吗? |
[12:13] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[12:15] | It’s got pockets– are you into that? | 它有口袋–你要不? |
[12:17] | Ooh, what’s this? | 哦,这是什么? |
[12:18] | A used Kleenex. | 一卷用过的卫生纸 |
[12:19] | I feel like I’m in a rap video. | 我觉得我好象是在一部rap音乐电视里 |
[12:21] | Wait, let me turn on my humidifier. | 等等,我把我的增湿器打开 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:25] | Uh-oh. | 恩哦 |
[12:26] | It’s so dry in here. | 这里好干啊 |
[12:28] | I really don’t know how much more of this I can take. | 我真是不知道我还能坚持多久 |
[12:31] | Unh, unh… | 恩,恩… |
[12:32] | Unh, unh. Yeah. | 恩,恩.Yeah |
[12:34] | Old school, Kid ‘n Play. | 老学校,孩子们地方游戏 |
[12:36] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[12:37] | That’s not that impressive. | 没那么有意思啊 |
[12:38] | That’s Davy Jones. | 那是Davy Jones(“加勒比海盗”里那个章鱼脸船长) |
[12:40] | Hey, it’s Jack. | 嘿,是Jack |
[12:41] | Jack– what does he want? | Jack…他要干嘛? |
[12:43] | He’s just saying hi. | 他就打声招呼 |
[12:44] | Oh, he wants to meet at that diner on 71st. | 哦,他说要在71街一起吃晚饭 |
[12:46] | Get a veggie burger and a milkshake. | 吃一个素食汉堡来杯奶昔 |
[12:48] | You wanna go? | 你想去吗? |
[12:49] | It’s midnight. | 现在是半夜 |
[12:50] | Yeah, we don’t have to go. | 对,用不着去 |
[12:51] | There, done. | 好了 |
[12:53] | Good, ’cause this VapoRub isn’t gonna get under my nose by itself. | 很好,止咳药可不会自己跑我鼻子底下去 |
[13:01] | He says goodnight. | 他说晚安 |
[13:03] | And “sleep tight.” | 还有”睡个好觉” |
[13:05] | “And don’t let the bed–“ | “不要让床…” |
[13:07] | All right, enough. Gimme that. | 行了,够了.把它给我 |
[13:08] | “Jack, I have taken a sleeping pill because I have a big lawyer meeting…” | “Jack,我吃了片安眠药 因为我有个重要的律师会议…” |
[13:15] | That’s what we call ’em. | 我们就是那么说 |
[13:16] | “in the morning. | “在明天早上 |
[13:17] | Floyd” Floyd.” | |
[13:22] | “Lemon, is that you?” | “Lemon,那是你吗?” |
[13:24] | I always sign it Floydster. | 我一直是签Floydster的 |
[13:30] | It’s Jack! | 是Jack! |
[13:32] | Don’t answer it. | 别回答他 |
[13:42] | Oh, my God! | 哦,老天! |
[13:48] | Can he see us? | 他能看到我们吗? |
[13:49] | The call is coming from inside the house! | 电话是从房子里面打进来的! |
[13:52] | Turn of the lights and get down. | 把灯关了躺下 |
[14:02] | Jonathan, I want to talk to Jack right now. | Jonathan,我现在就要见Jack |
[14:04] | He’s at Christie’s. | 他在佳士德 |
[14:06] | But he left these for you. | 不过他给你留了这个 |
[14:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[14:09] | Tickets for you and Floyd for tonight’s Knicks game. | 给你和Floyd的今天晚上尼克队比赛的票 |
[14:12] | For me and Floyd? | 给我和Floyd的? |
[14:13] | He tried to drop them off at your house last night, | 他本想昨天晚送你家里的 |
[14:15] | but someone pretended not to be home. | 不过某些人装作不在家 |
[14:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:21] | This is really nice. | 真是不错啊 |
[14:22] | Yes, he seems very taken with Floyd. | 对啊,他看起来相当欣赏Floyd |
[14:27] | And you, of course. | 还有你,当然了 |
[14:34] | – Are these good seats? – Yeah. | – 这算好位子吗? – 对 |
[14:36] | It’s actually a private box. | 其实是私人包厢呢 |
[14:44] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[14:47] | Mr. Geiss, I know we disagreed on my next movie project, | Geiss先生 我知道我们在我下一部电影计划上有点分歧 |
[14:50] | but I hope this willchange I give you this. | 不过我希望这能改变你的想法 我给你这个 |
[15:00] | Ah… hoe that dirt. | 啊…锄锄地 |
[15:03] | Put your back into it. | 把你的过去扔下去 |
[15:05] | Mr. Jefferson, the British have invaded. | Jefferson先生,英国人已经打过来了 |
[15:07] | Ah, bring me my horse! | 啊,把我的马牵来! |
[15:09] | Bring me Caractacus! | 把我的Caractacus牵来! |
[15:13] | You come along. | 你一路走来 |
[15:14] | In a world without hope… | 面对着一个没有希望的世界… |
[15:16] | Who are these Americans with their ridiculous ideas of freedom and equalities? | 这些有着关于自由和平等的可笑想法的美国人是谁? |
[15:21] | One man would declare his independence for us all. | 一个代表我们所有人宣布独立的人 |
[15:34] | Aah! | 啊! |
[15:36] | Eat that, King George! | 吃了那个,George国王! |
[15:42] | I shall call it Susan! | 我当然要叫它Susan! |
[15:46] | I’m with child. | 我有孩子 |
[15:48] | What? | 什么? |
[15:49] | Free me and make me your wife. | 给我自由并且让我成为你的妻子吧 |
[15:51] | Um, I’ll have to get back to you on that. | 恩,那个我等等回来 |
[15:53] | Source Award nominee Tracy Jordan… | 本源奖提名Tracy Jordan… |
[15:56] | Kill them! | 杀了他们! |
[15:58] | Kill them all! | 把他们全杀了! |
[15:59] | NAACP Image Award presenter Tracy Jordan… | 有色人种促进会电影大奖获得者Tracy Jordan… |
[16:04] | and Academy Award watcher Tracy Jordan is… | 以及奥斯卡奖观众Tracy Jordan… |
[16:07] | This is for you, Don Geiss! | 这是为你制作的,Don Geiss! |
[16:10] | Ha ha! | 哈哈! |
[16:11] | Jefferson! Jefferson! | |
[16:12] | Christmas, 2008. | 2008年圣诞节 |
[16:15] | Get me off this horse. | 把我从马上弄下来 |
[16:18] | Well, Mr. Geiss, what do you think? | 那么,Geiss先生,你觉得怎么样? |
[16:20] | Well, Tracy… | 那个,Tracy… |
[16:23] | that was terrible. | 它实在太烂了 |
[16:24] | The answer is no. | 我的回答是不行 |
[16:28] | Let’s talk about Fat Bitch 2. | 我们还是谈谈”胖婊子2″吧 |
[16:32] | So I’m bored, and I sit next to Don Geiss, | 后来我就很无聊,然后坐在Don Geiss旁边 |
[16:34] | and I want to make a good impression, so I bought four bottles | 我想给他留下好印象,所以就带了四瓶 |
[16:36] | of absolutely fantastic champagne. | 超级好的香槟 |
[16:39] | Lemon, you’re gonna love this story. | Lemon,你会喜欢这个故事的 |
[16:40] | You told me this story, Jack. | 你已经跟我说过了,Jack |
[16:41] | We’re on our way to Tokyo, | 我们在去东京的路上 |
[16:42] | we’re out over the ocean, | 正在大洋上方 |
[16:43] | and the cabin pressure drops. | 气压忽然低了下来 |
[16:44] | The masks are coming out of the ceiling, and the corks are popping out of the champagne. | 面罩就从上面被放了下来 而香槟的瓶塞全都弹了出来 |
[16:48] | And I don’t give a damn about the masks, I’m on all fours trying to shove the corks | 我根本没管什么面罩 我就只忙着把那四瓶香槟酒的 |
[16:52] | back in the bottle. | 瓶塞给塞回去 |
[16:53] | And Don Geiss says, | 然后Don Geiss就说 |
[16:54] | “Now, there’s an executive who knows how to keep his costs down!” | “看来,这个主管知道要怎么把耗费给降下去啊!” |
[17:01] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[17:04] | I’m gonna get some more crab cakes. | 我要再多拿点蟹饼 |
[17:05] | – Liz, you want anything? – No, thanks. | – Liz,你需要什么吗? – 不,谢谢 |
[17:11] | What are you doing?! | 你到底在干嘛?! |
[17:13] | I’m watching the ballgame with you and the Floydster. | 我在和你还有Floydster一起看比赛啊 |
[17:15] | But don’t you kind of feel like a third wheel, Jack? | 你不觉得你自己是个第三者吗?Jack |
[17:18] | No, Lemon– you’re the third wheel. | 不,Lemon…你才是第三者 |
[17:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[17:22] | Well, it’s really quite simple. | 这个很容易解释啊 |
[17:23] | Men seek out the company of other men they admire and want to be like. | 男人会寻找他们仰慕或者像自己奋斗目标的人来做朋友 |
[17:27] | Floyd is me 20 years ago. | Floyd就是20年前的我 |
[17:29] | I’m Don Geiss 30 years ago. | 而我就是30年前的Don Geiss |
[17:30] | 20 years from now, Floyd will be me, I’m gonna be Don Geiss, | 未来20年,Floyd会成为我 而我会成为Don Geiss |
[17:33] | and Don Geiss will be dead. | 而Don Geiss会死 |
[17:35] | Who thinks like that? | 谁会那么想? |
[17:36] | Men do. | 男人 |
[17:37] | That’s why you’re the third wheel. | 所以说你才是第三者 |
[17:38] | Just back off, okay? | 你就给我离开,行不? |
[17:41] | Lemon, are you telling me to stay away from your boyfriend? | Lemon,你是要我离开你男朋友吗? |
[17:44] | Not that I blame you, because I could take him away from you if I wanted to. | 不是我说什么,可是如果我愿意的话 完全可以从你身边把他抢走 |
[17:47] | This is my life, Jack. | 这是我的生活,Jack |
[17:48] | I know you’re in a bad spot right now. | 我知道你现在处境不好 |
[17:50] | But you can’t use Floyd to feel better about yourself. | 可你不能利用Floyd来让你自己感觉好点 |
[17:53] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[17:54] | All right, how about some kind of a time-share arrangement? | 好吧,要不我们列个分享时间表吧? |
[17:57] | You can have him Monday, Wednesday, and Friday– | 他一,三,五归你 |
[17:58] | I don’t want Friday– we have a show. | 我不要星期五,我有节目要做呢 |
[18:00] | Why am I even having this conversation with you?! | 我都不知道我干嘛要跟你说这个?! |
[18:02] | Look at your life, Jack. | 看看你的日子, Jack |
[18:03] | It’s like this skybox. | 就像这个包厢 |
[18:05] | It’s fancy and it’s empty, and it smells like crab cakes. | 光鲜,但是空洞,闻着就像蟹饼 |
[18:10] | Get your own Floyd, because this one is taken. | 去找你自己的Floyd,这个已经有人了 |
[18:18] | Oh, outstanding. | 哦,太棒了 |
[18:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:26] | Sir? | 先生? |
[18:27] | He said no. | 他说不行 |
[18:29] | Then he offered me $7 million to reprise my role as Cocoa the dog. | 然后他给了我7百万让我再演次那条Cocoa狗 |
[18:33] | * I’m gonna get an iPhone * | * 我就要有iPhone了 * (iPhone~~~我想要~~~~) |
[18:34] | * Everybody’s gonna be jealous * | * 人人都会妒忌我的 * (妒忌死了~~~~~) |
[18:36] | No, I turned him down. | 我拒绝他了 |
[18:39] | It’s like a roller-coaster ride of emotion in here. | 真让人心情大起大落啊 |
[18:41] | Look, Thomas Jefferson made his own country. | 听着,Thomas Jefferson自己建立了一个国家 |
[18:44] | I’m gonna make my own movie. | 我要自己拍部电影 |
[18:45] | Finance it myself, all on my terms. | 自己筹钱,全部自己人当班底 |
[18:47] | Now, who’s with me? | 那么,谁跟我干? |
[18:48] | We all are, sir. | 我们都是,先生 |
[18:50] | Good, good, good. | 很好,很好,很好 |
[18:51] | Now, first order of business, get that dead horse out of my car. | 那么,第一件事情 把那匹死掉的马从我车上弄走 |
[18:58] | Well, I’m sorry your friend wasn’t pleased with the Stubbs. | 很遗憾你的朋友们不喜欢斯坦布斯 (画家,1724-1806) |
[19:01] | Yes, so am I. | 对,我也是 |
[19:04] | You seem very preoccupied. | 你看上去有点失神 |
[19:07] | Well, it’s just… | 就是… |
[19:09] | people don’t like fireworks anymore. | 人们不在喜欢焰火了 |
[19:11] | Were you aware of that? | 你意识到了吗? |
[19:12] | They took away the microwave division. | 他们把微波炉业务从我这儿拿走了 |
[19:14] | I’m having terrible Lemon problems. | 我现在已经有Lemon的毛病了 |
[19:15] | I’m eating all the time. | 就是不停地吃啊吃 |
[19:16] | I mean, who needs 16 flautas after midnight? | 我是说,谁会在午夜吃上16只玉米饼卷? |
[19:18] | Mr. Donaghy… | Donaghy先生… |
[19:24] | Jack Jack. | |
[19:26] | Listen, if you’re still interested, there is another piece I’d like to show you | 听着,如果你有兴趣的话 我还有点东西想让你看看 |
[19:30] | that you might enjoy. | 也许你会喜欢的 |
[19:32] | I’ll need to take you back to the private office. | 我要带你去私人办公室 |
[19:35] | This piece is very delicate. | 它非常脆弱 |
[19:38] | Very few people have handled it. | 很少有人能接受它 |
[19:42] | Oh, God, I hope we’re talking about the same thing. | 哦,天哪,我希望我们说的是同一件东西 |
[19:48] | May I speak with you? | 能和你说两句吗? |
[19:49] | If this is about the other night, I am not gonna apologize. | 如果是关于那天晚上的事情 我是不会道歉的 |
[19:52] | – This whole Floyd thing– – No, no, no. | – 这整个Floyd事件… – 不,不,不 |
[19:53] | You’re absolutely right. | 你完全正确 |
[19:55] | I have to make some changes in my life, just like you have. | 我是要改变一下我的生活 就像你一样 |
[19:58] | Phoebe and I are seeing each other. | Phoebe和我在约会 |
[20:02] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[20:03] | Wow, that’s great. | 哦,那非常好啊 |
[20:05] | Now you have a Floydster, and I have a Floydster. | 现在你有你的Floydster 我也有我的Floydster了 |
[20:09] | Well, I don’t think Phoebe would appreciate being referred to as a Floydster. | 那么,我可不认为Phoebe会高兴自己被当成Floydster. |
[20:13] | But you like her? You approve? | 你喜欢她的对吧?你是赞成了对吧? |
[20:15] | – Of what? – Of her for me. | – 赞成什么? – 她跟我一起 |
[20:16] | Yeah, sure. | 那当然 |
[20:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:18] | Hello, I’m Phoebe. | 你好,我是Phoebe |
[20:20] | I don’t know if you remember me, but– | 我不知道你记不记得我,不过… |
[20:21] | Yes, Phoebe, I remember you. | 记得,Phoebe,我记得你 |
[20:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:24] | May I ask you something? | 能问你点事情吗? |
[20:27] | Uh, Phoebe, I want you to be my wife. | 恩,Phoebe,我希望你成为我的妻子 |
[20:30] | Wait, what? | 等等,什么? |
[20:34] | Will you marry me? | 愿意嫁给我吗? |
[20:35] | No! | 不! |
[20:36] | The ruby diamond cluster! | 红宝石钻石戒指! |
[20:38] | I bought it back from the anonymous Arab. | 我从那个匿名阿拉伯人手里买回来的 |
[20:40] | How romantic. | 多浪漫啊 |
[20:44] | Ow. | 哦 |
[20:47] | – Ow. – I’m sorry. | – 哦 – 抱歉 |
[20:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:50] | Ow. | 哦 |
[20:53] | Careful, my bones. | 小心,我的骨头 |