时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What class do you wanna take? | 你想上哪个班? |
[00:04] | Oh, anything that doesn’t have the word | 哦,任何一个名字里没有 |
[00:06] | “strip,” “salsa,” or “beatz” with a Z in the name of it. | “脱衣” “萨尔萨”或者有Z的那个”beatz”的 |
[00:09] | Cardio Hip-Hop Groove it is then. | 那么就是Cardio Hip-Hop Groove |
[00:11] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿,怎么样? |
[00:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[00:14] | Nothing, just… going into the same class you’re going into. | 没什么,就是…去上你上的那个班 |
[00:17] | Cool. | 酷 |
[00:20] | That’s a flower guy. | 那就是那个送花的家伙 |
[00:22] | Hey, I hope I don’t sweat on you. | 嘿,我希望我没把汗滴到你身上 |
[00:24] | You can sweat on me. | 你可以把汗滴我身上的 |
[00:25] | This is my girlfriend, Liz Lemler. | 这是我女朋友, Liz Lemler |
[00:28] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[00:30] | That’s Liz Lemon. | 这位是Liz Lemon |
[00:31] | Oh, the girl who got my flowers. | 哦,收到花的那个女生 |
[00:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:34] | Hope you enjoyed them. | 希望你喜欢那些花 |
[00:35] | I did–actually, I finally just threw them out this morning | 我喜欢,其实,我今早才终于把它们扔了 |
[00:37] | ’cause they got that really bad flower smell. | 因为它们的味道实在不行了 |
[00:40] | I kind of couldn’t stop smelling them. | 我就是忍不住要去闻 |
[00:44] | Advanced hip-hop! Advanced hip-hop! | |
[00:45] | You ready, here we go! | 准备好了吗,开始! |
[00:47] | Here we go, take it– five, six, seven, and… | 开始,来这个… 5,6, 7,和… |
[00:50] | One, huh! | 1, 恩! |
[00:50] | Hup, yeah! Hup, yeah! | |
[00:53] | Uh! Whoo! Uh! Whoo! | |
[00:55] | Turn it! | 转身! |
[00:56] | Don’t give up, ponytail. | 别放弃,马尾辨 |
[00:58] | Come on, you got this. | 加油,你行的 |
[01:03] | Lemon, come here, you’ve gotta see this. | Lemon,到这儿来,你一定要看看这个 |
[01:05] | It’s a video of a baby panda… sneezing. | 看看幼年熊猫是怎么… 打鼾的 |
[01:08] | Sit here. | 坐这儿 |
[01:10] | Don’t watch the mother, just watch the baby. | 别看那妈妈,看那个宝宝 |
[01:16] | That is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最可爱的东西 |
[01:18] | Isn’t that adorable? | 简直太可爱了,不是吗? |
[01:19] | You have to fire 10% of your staff. | 你要解雇10%的你的手下 |
[01:22] | What? | 什么? |
[01:22] | We’re synergizing backward overflow. | 我们要重新整合支出结构 |
[01:24] | I don’t write the policy, Lemon, I only enforce it. | 制度不是我制定的,Lemon,我只管执行 |
[01:27] | No, but I’ve never fired anybody in my life. | 不,我一生中从没解雇过任何人 |
[01:29] | It’s an acquired skill. | 这是必须有的能力 |
[01:31] | I’m not trying to make your life miserable, but this is coming from the top. | 我不想让你的生活多悲惨 可这是上面的意思 |
[01:34] | Now, there are 140 people on this show, so go out there and make 126 people very happy. | 现在呢,这个节目有140名员工 所以你给我出去,让126个人高兴一下 |
[01:39] | No, I don’t think I can do that. | 不,我不认为我能做到 |
[01:40] | Everyone that works at this show is indispensable. | 每一个节目的员工都是不可或缺的 |
[01:43] | Marco Marco. | |
[01:43] | Polo! Polo! | |
[01:44] | Marco! Marco! | |
[01:44] | Polo! Polo! | |
[01:46] | Polo! Polo! | |
[01:46] | Polo! Polo! | |
[01:47] | Josh, you suck at this game, man. | Josh,这个游戏你玩不好,伙计 |
[02:10] | 10%? I can’t fire any of these people. | 10%? 我一个也解雇不了 |
[02:12] | Who cares? | 谁在乎? |
[02:13] | Getting fired is better than getting killed by my wife. | 被解雇总比被我老婆杀了的好 |
[02:15] | Those big farm people hands crushin’ my windpipe. | 那些壮壮的农民用手折断我的烟囱 |
[02:19] | Everything okay at home, buddy. | 伙计,你家里没事吧? |
[02:20] | Remember that little secret I told you about Hornberger family planning? | 还记得我告诉你的关于Hornberger家庭计划的小秘密吗? |
[02:24] | You mean that you flat-out lied about getting a vasectomy? | 你是说你一直骗你老婆说你做过输精管切除术那件事情? |
[02:27] | Don’t tell me that backfired. | 别告诉我那出问题了 |
[02:28] | She’s late now. | 她那个晚了 |
[02:30] | And she’s starting to ask questions. | 她开始问问题了 |
[02:32] | Oh, boy. | 哦,老天 |
[02:33] | Do you need a key to my apartment? | 你要不要我家的钥匙? |
[02:34] | Just for my own safety. | 为了我的人身安全吧 |
[02:35] | Hey, Liz Lemon, you know where I can find a good church? | 嘿,Liz Lemon,你知道我上哪儿能找到所好点的教堂吗? |
[02:38] | How good, like Judaism good, or just like Unitarian? | 要多好,像犹太教那样的,还是一神派那种的? |
[02:40] | My attorney told me I should join a church preemptively. | 我的律师说我应该定时去教堂 |
[02:44] | ‘Cause juries are suspicious of celebrities who find religion after getting into trouble. | 因为陪审团会怀疑那些犯了罪后才寻求宗教安慰的名人 |
[02:48] | Why don’t you try the Church of Practicology? | 你干嘛不试试Church of Practicology? (与Tom Cruis信的那个”基督教科学派”类似) |
[02:51] | They love movie stars and stuff. | 他们喜欢电影明星 |
[02:52] | They already turned me down. | 他们已经拒绝我了 |
[02:53] | I’m still not sure what happened. | 我还不知道发生什么了呢 |
[02:55] | I believe the moon doesn’t exist. | 我相信月亮并不存在 |
[02:57] | I believe that vampires are the world’s greatest golfers, | 我相信吸血鬼是世界上最好的高尔夫球手 |
[03:00] | but their curse is that they’ll never get to prove it. | 可是他们的诅咒让他们永远证明不了这点 |
[03:03] | I believe that there are 31 letters in the white alphabet. | 我相信在白人的字母表里有31个字母 |
[03:06] | Wh–what was the question again? | 到底又是什么问题呢? |
[03:10] | So what’s your religion, Liz Lemon? | 你是什么教的, Liz Lemon? |
[03:12] | Mm, I pretty much just do whatever Oprah tells me to. | 恩,我也就是做Oprah让做的事情 |
[03:20] | Can I help you? | 要帮忙吗? |
[03:21] | Yes, sweetheart. | 是的,亲爱的 |
[03:22] | I’m looking for Jack Donaghy. | 我在找Jack Donaghy |
[03:24] | And you are? | 你是? |
[03:25] | Eddie Dona-hee, Jack’s brother. | Eddie Dona-hee,Jack的弟弟 |
[03:27] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[03:28] | ‘Cause Jack never mentioned a brother. | Jack从没说过他有兄弟 |
[03:29] | And his name is Dona-gee, not Dona-hee. | 他的名字读成Dona-gee,不是Dona-hee |
[03:33] | You know, you could be pretty if you didn’t scowl so much. | 知道不,你要是不那么麻烦的话,你也算是美女了 |
[03:36] | Eddie Tracy, this is Jack’s brother, Eddie. | |
[03:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:41] | Look who I found. | 看看我找到谁了 |
[03:46] | Eddie Donaghy. Eddie Donaghy. | |
[03:49] | As I live and breathe. | 只要我还呼吸 |
[03:52] | You’re a disgrace! | 你这个耻辱! |
[03:54] | You’re not the boss of me, Jack Donaghy! | 你可不是我老板,Jack Donaghy! |
[03:56] | That’s Dona-gee, not Dona-hee! | 是Dona-gee,别说成Dona-hee! |
[04:00] | You ruined my suit! | 你把我的衣服弄坏了! |
[04:01] | Aw, shut up, you baby! | 啊, 闭嘴,你个小屁孩! |
[04:03] | Oh, my God, stop! | 哦,老天啊,停下! |
[04:03] | Someone’s gonna get hurt! | 会有人受伤的! |
[04:05] | Look, this is about Dad. | 听着,是爸爸的事情 |
[04:08] | What’d you two dirtbags do now? | 你们两个混蛋现在在干点什么? |
[04:09] | Fix the Cotton Bowl? | 举办棉花杯橄榄球赛? (美国大学生橄榄球赛) |
[04:11] | Dad’s dead. | 爸爸死了 |
[04:13] | It’s over. Okay? | 都结束了,行吗? |
[04:20] | This watch was Dad’s. | 这是爸爸的手表 |
[04:23] | He wanted you to have it. | 他希望你留着他 |
[04:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[04:34] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:37] | I haven’t seen my dad in 17 years. | 我已经17年没见到过我父亲了 |
[04:39] | I haven’t seen Eddie since I bailed him out of Disney jail. | 自从我把Eddie从迪斯尼的监狱保出来后 我再没见过他 |
[04:42] | And now this watch. | 而这只手表 |
[04:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:45] | Don’t be. | 用不着 |
[04:46] | My dad and Eddie are a blotch on the Dona-hee name– | 我爸爸和Eddie是Dona-hee家的耻辱 |
[04:49] | Dona-gee name. | 是Dona-gee |
[04:54] | That’s how it’s pronounced. | 是那么读的 |
[04:56] | Say it. | 说 |
[04:56] | Donaghy Donaghy. | |
[04:57] | Right. | 对 |
[05:02] | I really appreciate you bringing me to your church, Ken. | 谢谢你带我到你的教堂来,Ken |
[05:05] | Hola, Julio. | 你好, Julio |
[05:06] | I’m glad to help you on your spiritual quest, Mr. Jordan. | 我很乐意为你解答你信仰上的问题,Jordan先生 |
[05:14] | What kind of Presbyterian is this? | 这算是什么样的长老会? |
[05:16] | No, we’re the Eighth Day Resurrected Covenant of the Holy Trinity. | 不, 我们是圣三一教会的第八日复兴契约会 |
[05:19] | We haven’t been Presbyterian for months. | 我们已经好几个月不是长老教会的了 |
[05:21] | And y’all always meet on Wednesday nights? | 你们一直在周三晚上见面的吗? |
[05:23] | Yeah, we lose half the congregation every time American Idol starts up. | 对,美国偶像一开始,我们就要少一半人 |
[05:28] | Reverend Gary’s starting. | Gary牧师来了 |
[05:29] | God sees the wicked one. | 上帝会看到那个邪恶的人 |
[05:31] | Eternal damnation is upon the sinner. | 对罪人下着永恒的诅咒 |
[05:34] | The stench of rotten flesh fills the air. | 堕落的臭气污染了空气 |
[05:36] | Judgment is upon us all! | 人人都要受审判! |
[05:40] | How will you be seen in his eyes? | 在他眼里你将是如何的? |
[05:42] | What? | 什么? |
[05:43] | He pointed right at me! | 他指着我! |
[05:45] | He sure did! | 他当然是! |
[05:46] | No! | 不! |
[05:48] | The fires of the pit crackle and pop. | 深渊之火劈啪作响 |
[05:52] | Hi, I got you coffee. | 嗨,我帮你带了咖啡 |
[05:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:54] | Oh, I forgot your muffin! | 哦,我忘了你的蛋糕! |
[05:56] | Banana walnut, your favorite. | 香蕉胡桃味的,你的最爱 |
[05:58] | Uh, that’s not correct, but okay. | 恩,那不对,不过没关系 |
[06:01] | Good morning, Liz. | 早上好, Liz |
[06:03] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么? |
[06:04] | Sketches, promos, web content. Thoughts for next season. | 台词,广告,网页目录 下一季的想法 |
[06:08] | Uh-huh. Nice hat. | 恩恩.帽子不错 |
[06:10] | You haven’t heard anything about layoffs, have you? | 你听说了要下岗的事了吧吧,啊? |
[06:12] | What? No! | 什么?没有! |
[06:14] | And even if I had, I’m just being normal. | 即使我听过又怎么样,我就想正常点嘛 |
[06:16] | Gosh. | 老天 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:19] | Hey, Liz! | 嘿,Liz! |
[06:19] | You wanna hang out tonight? | 你想今晚一起出去吗? |
[06:20] | ‘Cause you’re totally my role model. | 你绝对是我的偶像 |
[06:22] | You make smart sexy. | 你让聪明也变得那么性感 |
[06:25] | There’s my beautiful boss. | 这位是我漂亮的老板 |
[06:26] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[06:27] | Good morning, Henry. | 早上好,Henry |
[06:35] | There you go. | 给你 |
[06:37] | The YMCA, huh? | 基督教青年会,恩? (美国最大的非营利社区) |
[06:39] | Congratulations, you’ve found me out. | 祝贺你,把我找出来了 |
[06:42] | So your life’s a mess, you go out and buy a new suit, | 你的生活一团糟,然后你就出去买件新衣服 |
[06:44] | pretend everything’s okay. | 装着一切都好? |
[06:46] | But…what happened, Eddie? | 可是…发生了什么, Eddie? |
[06:48] | What do you care? I’m happy here. | 你关心什么呀? 我现在很快乐 |
[06:50] | Gordon, so help me! | Gordon,拜托! |
[06:53] | Look, I went broke taking care of Dad– end of story. | 听好了,我因为照顾爸爸而破了产,就这么简单 |
[06:56] | Then let me give you some money. | 那就让我给你点钱 |
[06:57] | No, seeing Dad at the end, | 不,看看爸爸走到尽头 |
[07:00] | it changed me, Jack. | 那改变了我,Jack |
[07:03] | I got a real job now. | 我现在有了份真正的工作了 |
[07:04] | I talk homeless people into joining the Army. | 我去劝那些流浪汉参军去 |
[07:07] | Isn’t there anything that you want? | 你就没什么想要的东西吗? |
[07:08] | One thing. | 就一样 |
[07:11] | I’d like my brother back. | 我要我的兄弟回来 |
[07:13] | Look, I know I’ve been nothing but trouble to you your entire life. | 看,我知道在你一生里我都一直只是个麻烦 |
[07:16] | Juvie, Jonestown, that time I punched Goofy. | Juvie,Jonestown,那次我打了Goofy |
[07:20] | Hell, I even blinded you with a bottle rocket! | 我甚至还用拿个小火箭让你瞎了眼! |
[07:22] | Ah, that was for a couple of lousy months, big deal. | 啊,那是过去了,多大点事情啊 |
[07:25] | I had sex with your prom date. | 我和你当时的女朋友上过床 |
[07:26] | I stole your identity. | 我偷了你的身份 |
[07:28] | I threw you out of a window. | 我把你从窗子里扔出去 |
[07:29] | I convinced you you had lupus. | 我让你以为你有狼疮 |
[07:30] | I microwaved your parakeet. | 我把你的鹦鹉放进微波炉里加热 |
[07:32] | I hated that bird. | 我不喜欢那只鸟 |
[07:34] | We had some great times, didn’t we? | 过去的好时光啊,不是吗? |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:46] | Hmm, you’re on my good list, Cary. | 恩,你在我的好员工名单上,Cary |
[08:00] | Hey, sorry about that. | 嘿,真是不好意思 |
[08:02] | Not super appropriate… | 在工作的地方… |
[08:04] | in the workplace. | 不是那么合适 |
[08:05] | No, it’s… | 不,只是… |
[08:07] | it’s only inappropriate when it’s ugly people. | 如果是丑陋的人的话当然不合适 |
[08:10] | So, um, how long have you guys been together? | 那么,恩,你们俩在一起多久了? |
[08:13] | Oh, well… that’s tricky. | 哦,那个…挺有意思的 |
[08:15] | Uh, kind of off and on the past year. | 恩,一年里分分合合的 |
[08:18] | But then she got this job here, and… | 然后她得到了这里的工作,就… |
[08:21] | It’s kinda tough to stay broken up with someone you have to see everyday. | 和你每天见的到的女朋友继续保持分手状态可不容易 |
[08:26] | Where does she work? | 她在哪儿工作? |
[08:28] | Your Liz. | 你那位Liz |
[08:29] | In accounting. | 你节目的 |
[08:30] | On your show. | 会计部 |
[08:31] | She works for you. | 她为你工作 |
[08:40] | I know who I can fire! | 我知道我要炒谁了! |
[08:45] | You can’t fire the other Liz unless she’s in the bottom 10%. | 你不能把另一个Liz解雇除非她是倒数10%里的 |
[08:48] | Ugh, you can just tell she is by her stupid face! | 恩,你可以对着她那张笨脸告诉她是啊! |
[08:51] | You’re a better person than this. | 你不是个这样的人 |
[08:52] | Jack has given me absolute power. | Jack给了我完全的权力 |
[08:54] | I am the decider. | 我做决定 |
[08:56] | Okay, you can’t just do this. | 好吧,你不能就那么做 |
[08:58] | I’m not gonna just do anything. | 我没要立刻怎么做 |
[09:00] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[09:01] | Step one, befriend the enemy and gather information. | 第一步,与敌为友,得到信息 |
[09:05] | Then use the information to drive her into the bottom 10%. | 然后利用信息把她弄成那10%里的 |
[09:09] | Good Lord…your eyes. | 老天哪…你的眼睛 |
[09:11] | You look like that lady astronaut who tried to kidnap that other woman. | 你看着就像那个绑架另一个女人的女宇航员 |
[09:14] | Hey, that was a lady with a plan. | 嘿,那个女人可是有计划的 |
[09:16] | Diapers, Mace, Houston to Orlando in nine hours? | 尿布,梅斯毒气,用9个小时从休斯顿到奥兰? |
[09:19] | Blammo. | 聪明 |
[09:20] | I know I’m the guy who lied to his wife | 我知道我是骗了自己妻子说做了输精管切除 |
[09:22] | about having a vasectomy, but this… | 的那个男人,可是… |
[09:25] | this is wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[09:26] | No, it’s not wrong! | 不,这不是不对的! |
[09:28] | I’m just staying the course, and I’m enjoying it. | 我只是合理使用权力 而且很享受它 |
[09:31] | Jack is out of my hair, people are being nice to me. | Jack不再来烦我 大家都向我示好 |
[09:33] | There’s a guy I like in the building, and I have the authority to fire his girlfriend? | 这楼里有个我喜欢的男人 而我有权力解雇他女朋友 |
[09:38] | For the first time ever, things are lining up for old Liz Lemon. | 事情从来都没像这样向着老Liz Lemon |
[09:43] | Stop! Stop it! | 停!停下! |
[09:45] | Jack, come on. | Jack,快 |
[09:47] | Mr. Donaghy, your assistant’s been looking for you. | Donaghy先生,你的助手在找你呢 |
[09:49] | Oh, thank you very much, Kenneth. | 哦,非常感谢, Kenneth |
[09:51] | Uh, Eddie and I have just been making up for some lost time. | 恩,Eddie和我刚弥补了些我们失去的时间 |
[09:56] | Hey, Jack, uh, you mind if I take a few grapes for dinner later? | 嘿,Jack,恩,介不介意我等会儿拿点葡萄当晚饭? |
[10:00] | Why don’t you just take the money? | 你干嘛不直接收下我的钱呢? |
[10:02] | No. | 不 |
[10:03] | If you wanna give money to someone, you give it to those nurses | 你要想给钱的话,就给那些在Chicago All Saints医院 (芝加哥圣徒医院) |
[10:05] | who took care of Dad at Chicago All Saints Hospital. | 照顾过爸爸的护士们吧 |
[10:08] | They never once said anything about the racist stuff towards the end. | 她们从头到底没说过那件种族主义的事情 |
[10:13] | All right, I’ll have my assistant write a check. | 好吧,我会让我助手写张支票的 |
[10:15] | Help yourself to some grapes. | 葡萄自己拿啊 |
[10:16] | But you had to go to the bathroom, so Dad missed seeing Meredith Vieira! | 就因为你上个厕所 爸爸错过了见Meredith Vieira! (主持人,影星) |
[10:19] | Now I’m pissed! | 我太生气了! |
[10:21] | Not one of you kids is ever gonna amount to anything. | 你们中任何一个都成不了事儿 |
[10:24] | That’s why your mom left. | 所以你妈妈才离开的 |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:28] | Maybe we should get all the Donaghy kids back together again. | 也许我们应该让Donaghy家的孩子团聚一下 |
[10:30] | Aw, Jack, they don’t wanna see me. | 啊,Jack,他们不会想见我的 |
[10:32] | Oh, come on, we’re Irish. | 哦,得了,我们是爱尔兰人 |
[10:35] | We’re a forgiving people. | 我们懂得原谅人 |
[10:37] | Aww! | 啊! |
[10:38] | I’m so glad you asked. | 真高兴你问了 |
[10:40] | Kabbalah is a wonderful religion that mixes the fun part of Judaism with magic. | Kabbalah是种有意思的宗教 他结合了魔术和犹太教 |
[10:45] | So where do you worship? | 那你在哪里拜神呢? |
[10:46] | Where don’t you worship? My friend, Madonna… | 哪里不能拜? 我的朋友,Madonna… |
[10:49] | Hey, Jack’s brother. | 嘿,Jack的弟弟 |
[10:51] | What religion are you? | 你信什么教的? |
[10:52] | This one sounds really expensive and gay. | 这听着又贵又娘 |
[10:55] | Oh, well, uh, I’m Irish Catholic. | 哦,那么,恩,我是爱尔兰天主教的 |
[10:58] | Now, I know there’s been a lot of controversy around the church lately. | 那么,我知道最近关于教堂是有很多争论 |
[11:01] | You know, because of The Da Vinci Code. | 你知道的,因为达芬奇密码 |
[11:03] | But what’s great is you can do anything, | 而是好就好在,你可以做任何事情 |
[11:05] | anything, and as long as you go to confession, it’s forgiven. | 任何事情,只要你去忏悔,就会被原谅 |
[11:11] | I’m Irish Catholic. | 我信爱尔兰天主教了 |
[11:16] | Well, well, other Liz. | 那么,那么,另一个Liz |
[11:18] | Played saxophone in the marching band at Rutgers? | 在罗格斯大学的军乐队里吹萨克斯? |
[11:22] | Kept that a secret from your employer, didn’t you? | 没告诉你的雇主,啊? |
[11:25] | Excuse me, Liz. | 请原谅, Liz |
[11:26] | Jack said it’d be okay if I put this here. | Jack说我可以把它放这儿 |
[11:28] | It’s, uh, for the hospital that took care of my dad. | 这是,恩,捐给照顾我父亲的那家医院的 |
[11:31] | Oh, yeah–I’m so glad to see you and Jack getting along. | 哦,当然真高兴看到你和Jack和好了 |
[11:34] | Uh, absolutely, we– we’ll give money, right? | 恩,当然,我们… 我们要捐钱的,对吧? |
[11:36] | You want us to give money? | 你希望我们捐钱? |
[11:38] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[11:40] | Heart of gold, L.L. | 金子般的心, L.L. |
[11:42] | Is there a limit to how much we can give? | 有没有限制我们最多给多少? |
[11:43] | I hope not. | 我希望没有 |
[11:44] | Let’s get our checkbooks! | 把我们的支票簿都拿出来吧! |
[11:46] | Yeah! | 对! |
[11:47] | Wow Wow. | |
[11:48] | I bet Pops is looking down right now and saying, | 我敢打赌我父亲正向下看着,说到 |
[11:51] | “If I could come back and do any broad, it’d be that one right there.” | “我要是能回来勾搭谁的话 一定就是这个了” |
[11:56] | Ew Ew. | |
[12:02] | So Pop says, “What does it look like I’m doing right now?” | 所以爸爸就说 “我现在看起来像在干嘛?” |
[12:05] | So they ended up landing in Dallas for six hours and it was on the news! | 所以他们最终以在Dallas降落结束了那6个小时 这还上了新闻哦! |
[12:10] | It was not on the news, you’re such a liar. | 没上新闻啦,你个骗子 |
[12:14] | Excuse me, everybody, this is Kenneth. | 请原谅,各位,这是Kenneth |
[12:16] | Kenneth, this is my family. | Kenneth,这些是我家人 |
[12:18] | That’s Patrick, this is Patricia, this is Katherine Catherine, | 这是Patrick,这是Patricia 这是Katherine Catherine |
[12:21] | and her husband Bobby, and this is, uh, Margaret. | 这是她丈夫Bobby 还有这是,恩, Margaret |
[12:25] | We just found out about her today. | 我们今天才知道她的 |
[12:27] | Oh, uh, welcome! | 哦,恩,欢迎! |
[12:28] | Kenneth’s going to take you all downstairs to the studio. | Kenneth会把你们带到下面的演播室去 |
[12:30] | I would like to make a toast to Pop. | 让我们敬父亲一杯 |
[12:32] | Well, we’ve been toasting Pop for over an hour now. | 那个,我们都敬了有一个小时了 |
[12:35] | Maybe we should pace ourselves. | 也许我们该想想我们自己了 |
[12:36] | You know what, why don’t you stop trying to control everything, Jack? | 知道嘛,你能不能别老想着控制一切,Jack? |
[12:38] | He was a wonderful father. | 他是个好父亲 |
[12:41] | He was always ready with a joke. | 他总是准备好笑话 |
[12:43] | Or rum balls in his pockets for the kids. | 或者在口袋里准备了跳跳球 |
[12:51] | Eddie? Eddie? | |
[12:56] | Come here, you magnificent douche bag! | 快过来,你个了不起的大饭桶! |
[12:59] | Eddie! Eddie! | |
[13:02] | How the hell are ya? | 你TMD过的怎么样? |
[13:06] | Have a drink. | 来一杯 |
[13:07] | Uh, actually I’ve been clean and sober for seven months. | 恩,其实我已经有7个月没喝过酒了 |
[13:14] | Stop showing off and have a drink. | 别显摆了,快来喝一杯吧 |
[13:17] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | Hey, Liz. | 嘿, Liz |
[13:25] | Oh, hey, Liz. | 哦,嘿, Liz. |
[13:28] | Right, so I’m doing these quick performance reviews. | 那个,我来做个小小的调查 |
[13:30] | I’m gonna be doing them with everybody every six months or so, so, um, are you settling in okay? | 每六个月我都要和所有人谈一下的,那么… 在这里还习惯吗? |
[13:34] | Yeah, everyone’s been great. | 对,大家都很好 |
[13:36] | Learning where stuff is. | 还在学习着呢 |
[13:38] | What would you say are your weaknesses? | 你觉得你自己的弱项是什么? |
[13:40] | Some people say I’m too nice. | 有些人说我就是太好了 |
[13:43] | Where do you see yourself in five years? | 你觉得自己5年内会怎么样? |
[13:45] | Well, hopefully, I’ll still be working for G.E. | 那个嘛,希望我还在为GE工作 |
[13:48] | It’s a great company for working moms. | 对上班的妈妈来说绝对是个好公司 |
[13:50] | What? | 什么? |
[13:51] | You know, in five years. | 你知道,5年嘛 |
[13:53] | In–I mean, I’m in a relationship right now. | 我现在有固定男朋友的 |
[13:54] | By then I’ll probably have a couple of kids, be living in the suburbs– | 到那时候我可能已经有几个孩子了 可能住到郊区 |
[13:58] | just having it all, really. | 也许什么都有了,大概 |
[14:00] | You’re fired! | 你被炒了! |
[14:04] | I’m the decider! | 我做主! |
[14:12] | Uh… | 恩… |
[14:14] | God, I missed you guys. | 天哪,真想念你们 |
[14:15] | It’s too bad it took Dad dying to get us all together again. | 爸爸死了我们才聚在一起,真让人难过 |
[14:19] | He was always bringing people together. | 他总是让人团聚 |
[14:21] | He was just like Lady Di. | 他就像戴夫人(Lady Di,戴安娜王妃) |
[14:23] | He was. | 对 |
[14:24] | This is Margaret. | 这是Margaret |
[14:26] | Boy, she’s really got Mom’s smile, doesn’t she? | 老天,她有妈妈的笑容,是不? |
[14:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:29] | To Pop! | 敬爸爸! |
[14:30] | The sorriest bastard that ever walked the earth. | 地球上曾有过的最混的混蛋 |
[14:33] | Don’t say that about my daddy! | 别那么说我爸爸! |
[14:35] | Oh, Patricia, you’re embarrassing yourself. | 哦,Patricia,你这是在侮辱你自己 |
[14:37] | Yeah, well, you don’t say that about my father, Mrs.! | 太太,你不能那么说我爸爸! |
[14:44] | What do you say… | 你们看要不… |
[14:45] | Good posture, who cares? | 态度真好啊,谁在乎? |
[14:46] | Uh, what do you say we all head downstairs right now | 恩,你们看,再没又变成传统的Donaghy家混战前 |
[14:48] | before this takes the traditional Donaghy turn for the worse. | 要不我们都到楼下去吧 |
[14:52] | Seriously, don’t even start with me! | 真的,别惹我! |
[14:54] | Don’t start with me, Mrs.! | 你别惹我,太太! |
[14:57] | You did it, you fired her? | 你正那么做了,你解雇了她? |
[14:58] | Uh-huh. | 恩 |
[14:58] | You cant’ do that, Liz! | 你不能那么做, Liz! |
[15:00] | I’m gonna tell human resources! | 我要告诉人力资源部! |
[15:01] | No, no, you’re not! | 不,不,你不能! |
[15:02] | You’re fired! | 你也被解雇了! |
[15:04] | Did you just fire Pete? | 你刚把Pete炒了? |
[15:05] | Yes! I’m gonna put his name on a list! | 对!我要把他的名字放到单子上去! |
[15:07] | And everything! | 还有一切! |
[15:13] | Can I help you? | 有什么事情? |
[15:14] | Ms. Lemon, the, uh, accounting department wishes to protest the firing of our colleague. | Lemon小姐,恩 会计部希望你重新考虑下解雇我们同事的决定 |
[15:19] | Now, we have discussed it– | 我们已经讨论过了… |
[15:20] | You’re fired! | 你被解雇了! |
[15:21] | You’re all fired! | 你们都被解雇了! |
[15:23] | Clean out your desks! | 把你们的桌子收拾干净! |
[15:24] | Fired! | 解雇了! |
[15:33] | Lemon, the purpose of these cuts is to make us more efficient so we make more money. | Lemon,裁员是为了提高工作效率 从而赚更多的钱 |
[15:37] | And the people who tell me if I’m making more money are called accountants. | 而那些告诉我是否赚更多钱的人叫作会计 |
[15:39] | And if I don’t have any accountants– | 如果我没有会计的话… |
[15:41] | No, Jack, you would be proud of me. | 不,Jack,你会为我骄傲的 |
[15:43] | It’s all part of a plan. | 这都是计划的一部分 |
[15:44] | It just got out of control. | 就是有点失控而已 |
[15:45] | A plan to do what? | 计划怎么做? |
[15:47] | Things were really lining up for old Liz Lemon. | 事情真的开始向着老Liz Lemon了 |
[15:50] | And this other Liz, this accountant girl, | 而另一个Liz,那个会计 |
[15:53] | was just getting in the way of my happiness. | 她就是我幸福道路上的拦路虎 |
[15:57] | Your happiness? | 你的幸福? |
[15:59] | Lemon, is this about a boy? | Lemon,是不是和某个男人有关? |
[16:02] | Mm-hmm. | 恩… |
[16:04] | Good God in heaven. | 老天爷啊 |
[16:06] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[16:07] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[16:08] | Flower guy? | 送花的家伙? |
[16:11] | Lemon, you’ve gone chicken killer on me over a guy whose name you don’t know? | Lemon,你为了某个你都不知道名字的家伙 而大开杀戒? |
[16:15] | And you still think our next President should be a woman? | 你还觉得我们下一个总统应该是女人吗? |
[16:18] | He just seems like a really cool guy, and I think he likes me more than her. | 他看上去真的很不错 而且我觉得比起她,他更喜欢我 |
[16:22] | That’s…very sad. | 那个…真遗憾 |
[16:26] | It really is, isn’t it? | 的确是,啊? |
[16:29] | I’m gonna go talk to some food about this. | 关于这个,我要先吃点东西 |
[16:37] | Oh, Liz, did you put your check in already? | 哦,Liz,你放了支票了吗? |
[16:39] | Oh, no. | 哦,还没 |
[16:41] | Who do I make it out to? | 开给谁呢? |
[16:42] | Chicago All Saints Hospital? | Chicago All Saints Hospital? (芝加哥圣徒医院) |
[16:44] | Eddie just said to write the initials on the check. | Eddie说写缩写就可以了 |
[16:46] | C… C… | |
[16:48] | A… A… | |
[16:49] | S… S… | |
[16:50] | H. | H. (CASH,现金) |
[16:54] | Son of a bitch. | 真TMD是个混蛋 |
[17:00] | Eddie already took the other box. | Eddie已经拿走了另一只箱子 |
[17:13] | Son. | 孩子 |
[17:19] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[17:21] | Your brother Eddie’s dead. | 你弟弟Eddie死了 |
[17:23] | He wanted you to have his watch. | 他要你留着他的表 |
[17:33] | Eddie Eddie. | |
[17:35] | You. | 你 |
[17:36] | Me? | 我? |
[17:37] | You! What are you doing here? | 你!你在这里干嘛? |
[17:39] | What do you think? | 你说呢? |
[17:39] | I’m pulling the Dead Man’s Curve on Jack. | 我正对Jack耍那个”死人”的局呢 |
[17:42] | When we parted ways, we agreed that I would get Jack | 我们想好的时候,说好了我来找Jack |
[17:44] | and you would do the thing in Sacramento! | 而你是要到萨克拉门托去做的! |
[17:46] | You are both a disgrace to the Donaghy name! | 你们俩都是Donaghy家的耻辱! |
[17:49] | It’s pronounced Dona-fee, you lace curtain half-an-Englishman! | 那读成Dona-fee,你个娘娘腔的半英国老! |
[17:53] | When I think of all the things that I’ve been holding | 当我想到那些我憋在心里 |
[17:55] | inside me that I wanted to say to you… | 一直想对你说的话… |
[17:58] | Well, now I’m gonna let St. Patrick and St. Michael do my talking for me! | 那么,现在我就让圣帕特里克和圣米迦勒来代我说! |
[18:01] | You’ll have to get through Tip O’Neill and Bobby Sands first! | 那你得过Tip O’Neill和Bobby Sands的关先! (前者前众议院议长,后者影星) |
[18:05] | You call those fist names? | 你那叫小名嘛? |
[18:07] | Say hello to Bono and Sandra Day O’Connor! | 来和Bono还有Sandra Day O’Connor打声招呼! (后者是美国联邦最高法院第一位女性大法官) |
[18:10] | Those are the stupidest fist names I’ve ever heard. | 那些是我听过的最蠢的小名 |
[18:13] | Daddy’s not dead! | 爸爸没死! |
[18:16] | Eddie, you lying sack of crap! | Eddie,你个骗人的垃圾! |
[18:17] | Jack Donaghy, you don’t raise your fists to my dead father! | Jack Donaghy,你不准向我死去的父亲挥拳头! |
[18:20] | Bobby, give me my keys. | Bobby,把我钥匙给我 |
[18:22] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[18:23] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | |
[18:26] | Yeah, what–what are you doing? | 那个,你们这是在干嘛? |
[18:26] | You can’t fight in front of my audience! | 你们不能在我的观众面前打架! |
[18:28] | What, do you think you’re better than me? | 怎么,你觉得你高人一等是吧? |
[18:34] | Lemon, are you okay? | Lemon,你没事吧? |
[18:36] | I want you…to punch your sister in the face. | 我要你…朝你姐姐脸上打一拳 |
[18:41] | It’s on. | 开始了 |
[18:42] | I call same sides as the bicentennial brawl! | 我要建国两百周年纪念那次的分队! |
[18:47] | I was impressed by how you take a punch, Lemon. | 你能那么挨人一拳真是让人印象深刻啊,Lemon |
[18:50] | I played dead for the worst of it, but it didn’t fool your family. | 我还想过要不装死算了 不过骗不过你家里人啦 |
[18:52] | It sure didn’t. | 当然骗不过 |
[18:54] | The whole thing was strangely reassuring, though. | 不过整件事情还算消除了点疑虑 |
[18:57] | To know that they’ll be there after I’m dead, fighting over my corpse before it’s | 知道他们在我死后,会在我尸骨未寒前就 |
[19:01] | cryogenically frozen. | 开始互掐 |
[19:03] | Where’s Eddie now? | Eddie现在哪? |
[19:05] | I gave him and my dad a three-day head start out of love and sportsmanship. | 他和我爸爸这么有爱心有运动精神 我给了他们三天休假 |
[19:10] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[19:12] | As always, it’s been a pleasure fighting with you. | 还是的,和你争吵真好 |
[19:15] | Oh, I had to rehire that Liz Lemler that you fired. | 哦,我重新聘请了被你炒了的Liz Lemler |
[19:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:20] | And I didn’t want any more trouble with her, so I had to give her a promotion too. | 我可不想因为她再有什么麻烦 所以我给她升了职 |
[19:24] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[19:25] | It’s an amazing opportunity for her out at, uh, corporate headquarters. | 对她来说那是个绝好的计划 恩,在公司总部 |
[19:31] | In Connecticut? | 在康涅狄格州的? |
[19:32] | She’s transferred to Connecticut? | 她要被派到康涅狄格州? |
[19:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:37] | It seems that things are lining up once again for old Liz Lemon. | 看起来事情又开始向着老Liz Lemon了 |
[19:42] | And you say? | 你该说什么? |
[19:43] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢, Jack |
[19:44] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:57] | I hear your girlfriend got transferred. | 听说你女朋友被调走了 |
[19:59] | Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:01] | I guess it wasn’t meant to be. | 我猜本不该这样吧 |
[20:03] | Liz! Liz! | |
[20:04] | You forgot to give me the key to your place, | 你忘了给我你家钥匙了 |
[20:05] | and I need it, my wife knows about our little secret. | 我需要它,我老婆知道我们的小秘密了 |
[20:08] | I don’t know how she found out. | 我都不知道她怎么知道的 |
[20:10] | Oh, God. | 哦,天哪 |
[20:11] | I should’ve just gotten a vasectomy! | 我应该就去做输精管切除术的! |
[20:13] | Let me explain. | 让我解释 |
[20:16] | Hey, did you hear the good news, J. D.? | 嘿,听到那个好消息了吗, J. D.? |
[20:17] | I’m IrisCatholic now. | 我现在是爱尔兰天主教的了 |
[20:19] | Like you, Regis, and the Pope. | 和你,Regis,还有教皇一样 |
[20:21] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 哦,不,你不能 |
[20:23] | The church already has enough lawsuits. | 教堂已经有够多的官司了 |
[20:25] | See, I could screw up now, and then just go to confession. | 看,我现在可以乱来了 只要去作个忏悔就行 |
[20:27] | No longer do I have to throw my parties in international waters. | 再也不用在公海开我的派对了 |
[20:31] | That’s not how it works, Tracy. | 事情不是这样的,Tracy |
[20:32] | Even though there is the whole confession thing, that’s no free pass. | 即使是有那个忏悔,也不是随便就能通过的 |
[20:35] | Because there is a crushing guilt that comes with being a Catholic. | 作一个天主教,本身就会伴随着罪恶 |
[20:39] | Whether things are good, or bad, or you’re simply eating tacos in the park. | 不管事情是好是坏 或者你只是在公园里吃玉米卷而已 |
[20:43] | There is always the crushing guilt. | 总是会有罪恶的 |
[20:47] | I don’t think I want that. | 我想我不要那个 |
[20:49] | I’m out. | 我不信了 |
[20:52] | Somehow I feel oddly guilty about that. | 有时候我就是无缘无故觉得有罪 |
[20:55] | I don’t want nothing crushing me. | 我可不要让罪恶感来折磨我 |