时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | That’s a wrap. | 完成了 |
[00:01] | Monday’s call time is 9:00 AM. | 周一早上9点到 |
[00:07] | Good show, Liz Lemon! | 干的不错,Liz Lemon! |
[00:08] | You coming to the after-after party. | 你要来”秀后-后”派对吗? |
[00:10] | We have after-after parties? | 我们还有”秀后-后”派对? |
[00:18] | Hey, I’m Steven! | 嘿,我是Steven! |
[00:20] | Hi, Sven! I’m Liz. | 嗨,Stev! 我是Liz |
[00:22] | Yo, Lemon! | 哟,Lemon! |
[00:23] | You comin’ to the after-after-after party? | 你来”秀后-后-后”派对吗? |
[00:26] | Sure. | 好的 |
[00:28] | I’m Tracy’s new business manager. | 我是Tracy的新经理人 |
[00:30] | He gave me tickets to see the show. | 是他给我票来看节目的 |
[00:32] | Oh, cool. | 哦,酷 |
[00:33] | Let’s blow this joint! | 来狂欢吧! |
[00:34] | It’s about to turn back into a taxi dispatch center. | 是时候去出租车集散中心了 |
[00:38] | You going to the after-after-after-after party? | 你来”秀后-后-后-后”派对吗? |
[00:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:41] | Well, let’s rock. | 那么,来狂欢吧 |
[00:44] | 2-1-2, 5-5-5… 2-1-2, 5-5-5– | |
[00:47] | Don’t go, Liz Lemon! | 别走, Liz Lemon! |
[00:49] | There’s still a after-after- after-after-after-party! | 还有”秀后-后-后-后-后”派对呢! |
[00:52] | I just gotta take my kids to soccer first. | 我得先送我孩子去上足球课 |
[01:22] | The inaugural vintage. | 看看牌子 |
[01:24] | “Donaghy Estates?” | “Donaghy实业?” |
[01:25] | It’s from that vineyard on the north fork of Long Island that I bought. | 这是我在长岛北部买的一家葡萄园里产的 |
[01:28] | I told you about that. | 我告诉过你的 |
[01:29] | No, you didn’t. | 不,你没 |
[01:30] | Oh… | 哦… |
[01:31] | Must’ve been Angie Harmon. | 一定是告诉过Angie Harmon的 (影星) |
[01:33] | Boy, I’m really excited about this. | 伙计,我真是激动死了 |
[01:35] | After 20 years of working for big companies, I finally have my own name on something. | 在为大公司干了20年后,我终于也在某样东西上冠上了我自己的名字 |
[01:41] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[01:42] | When I was eight, I had my name on the score board at a Phillies game. | 我8岁的时候,在一场比赛上,我让我的名字上了记分牌 |
[01:44] | And they spelled it “Lez” but it was pretty cool. | 他们拼成了”Lez”,不过还是很酷啦 |
[01:47] | Well, this ought to prove my mother wrong, saying that Donaghy is Gaelic for “failure.” | 那么,这证明了我母亲是错的 说Donaghy是”失败”的同意词 |
[01:52] | Huh, what the hell does she know? | 恩,她知道什么呀? |
[01:53] | She’s a Murphy. | 她姓Murphy的 |
[01:54] | Bunch of mud farmers and sheep rapists. | 一群臭哄哄的农民和强奸羊的家伙 |
[01:57] | Well, congratulations. | 那么,祝贺你了 |
[01:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:01] | Umm. | 恩 |
[02:05] | Oh, I’m gonna vomit! | 哦,我要吐了! |
[02:07] | What the hell am I gonna do? I’ve got 10,000 cases of this crap. | 我要怎么办?我有一万份这个破烂货 |
[02:12] | Hey, am I interrupting? | 嘿,我打断你们了吗? |
[02:13] | No. Hey, Steven… | 不 嘿,Steven… |
[02:15] | How are things going with Tracy? | 和Tracy的事情怎么样? |
[02:16] | I’m making progress on his IRS problems. | 他和税务局的问题已经有进展了 |
[02:18] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识? |
[02:19] | Well, I referred Tracy to Steven, who’s an executive vice president | 那个,我把Tracy介绍给Steven的 |
[02:22] | at the investment firm of Dewey, Cheatham, and Livingston. | 他是Dewey,Cheatham,还有Livingston投资公司的 副总裁 |
[02:25] | I just swung by to see if we were still on for tonight. | 我只想过来确定下今晚的事情 |
[02:28] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 哦,是的,当然 |
[02:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:32] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[02:36] | Well, well, well, Lemon! | 好啊,好啊,好啊,Lemon! |
[02:38] | Steven’s a good man. | Steven是个好人 |
[02:39] | He’s on partner track at Dewey. | 他已经是Dewey的合伙人了 |
[02:40] | And he’s a Black. | 而且他是个Black哦(黑人) |
[02:41] | A black? That is offensive. | 是黑人?这么说真不好 |
[02:44] | No, no– | 不,不… |
[02:44] | That’s his last name. Steven Black. | 他姓Black,Steven Black. |
[02:48] | Good family. | 非常好的家族 |
[02:49] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 哦,对,当然了 |
[02:50] | Remarkable people, the Blacks. | Black一家,卓越的家族 |
[02:51] | Musical, very athletic. Not very good swimmers. | 音乐人,运动员,虽然游泳游的不怎么样 |
[02:54] | Again, I’m talking about the family. Black is African American though. | 还是的,我说的是他们家哦 不过Black家族的确是非洲裔的 |
[02:59] | Well, I don’t care about that. | 那个,我不在乎 |
[03:01] | Well, I know that is the type of thing we tell ourselves, but trust me. | 我知道我们一直这么对自己说,可是相信我 |
[03:05] | When I was dating Condoleezza, there were genuine cultural tensions. | 我和Condoleezza(赖斯)约会的时候 的确是有文化上的差异的 |
[03:08] | I mean, we would go to the movies, and she would yell at the screen. | 我是说,我们去看电影,可她会对着屏幕大喊 |
[03:11] | I don’t even notice those kind of things. | 我根本没注意到那些事情 |
[03:12] | You know, when I leave work at night, I am just riding on a subway car | 你知道,我晚上去工作的时候 我坐的地铁里 |
[03:15] | full of scary, teenaged people. | 全都只是些吓人的十几岁的“人” |
[03:20] | Mr. Jordan, I have a message for you from a Mr. Ridikolus. | Jordan先生,你有条那个什么”可笑先生”(Ridikolus)的留言 |
[03:24] | Ridikolus– the hip-hop producer? | “可笑”…那个hip-hop制作人? |
[03:25] | Isn’t that the guy that bit Suge Knight? | 就是那个咬了Suge Knight的家伙? |
[03:27] | Yeah, yeah– | 对,对… |
[03:28] | He bit Suge Knight. | 他咬了Suge Knight |
[03:29] | Held Raven Simone over a balcony. Made Rasheed Wallace cry. | 把Raven Simone从阳台扔下去 让Rasheed Wallace哭 |
[03:32] | Dude is crazy! | 那家伙是个疯子! |
[03:33] | I don’t want him calling me. | 我不希望他打我电话 |
[03:35] | Oh, he didn’t call, Mr. Jordan. | 哦,他没打电话,Jordan先生 |
[03:36] | He gave me the message after I wouldn’t let him | 那天晚上我没让他进你的派对后 |
[03:38] | into your party the other night. | 他就给你留了个言 |
[03:39] | What? | 什么? |
[03:41] | I’ll call you when I get it– | 等我搞定了再打给你.. |
[03:42] | I’m sorry, this is a private party. | 很抱歉,这是私人派对 |
[03:43] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[03:44] | We’re with Tracy Jordan. | 我们是Tracy Jordan一起的 |
[03:46] | And Mr. Jordan himself said, | Jordan先生自己说的 |
[03:47] | “Don’t let no one in who’s not on the list | “别让不在单子上的任何人进 |
[03:49] | “‘Cause this mess is gonna get raw like sushi, | 要不会乱得像寿司上的生肉一样 |
[03:51] | so haters to the left.” | 让他们走” |
[03:53] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[03:53] | Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa. | |
[03:55] | What’s your game, man? | 你玩的什么游戏,伙计? |
[03:56] | Boggle. | Boggle(超级拼字游戏) |
[03:59] | Come on, come on. | 得了,得了 |
[04:01] | But you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[04:02] | You tell Tracy Jordan that Ridikolus… | 你告诉Tracy Jordan,“可笑”… |
[04:04] | “Is gonna eat his family.” | “要吃了他全家” |
[04:07] | Excuse me, won’t you? | 请原谅? |
[04:19] | Oh, hey! | 哦,嘿! |
[04:21] | Oh… | 哦… |
[04:22] | I’m sorry– | 很抱歉… |
[04:23] | Who died? | 谁死了? |
[04:24] | Nobody. I have a date. | 没人,我有个约会 |
[04:26] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[04:26] | With that guy that sent you the flowers? | 是那个送你花的家伙吗? |
[04:27] | By mistake? | 因为搞错了的? |
[04:28] | No, that guy has a girlfriend. | 不,那家伙有女朋友 |
[04:29] | Technicality. | 技术上来说 |
[04:31] | Although, I did see flower guy recently. | 虽然,我最近的确是见过那个送花的家伙 |
[04:33] | And it was pretty excellent. | 非常不错 |
[04:38] | – Hey, Liz Lemon. – Hey, workout flower guy. | – 嘿, Liz Lemon – 嘿, 在健身的送花的家伙 |
[04:41] | Whattaya got there? | 你那儿有什么? |
[04:42] | The old leather pumpkin? | 老皮南瓜? |
[04:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦,抱歉 |
[04:46] | What? | 说什么? |
[04:46] | I was just saying, um… | 我刚刚说,恩… |
[04:49] | You got the old leather pumpkin. | 你有老皮南瓜 |
[04:57] | Ugh. | 恩 |
[04:58] | But he’s taken, so I’m gonna go out | 可他已经有人了,所以我要 |
[05:00] | with this guy Steven that I met at the after party. | 和那个在秀后派对上认识的Steven约会 |
[05:01] | Oh, that cute black guy? | 哦,那个帅帅的黑人? |
[05:03] | Why am I the only person that doesn’t care that he’s black? | 为什么只有我不在意他是黑人呢? |
[05:06] | Race is a huge issue in this country, according to Newsweek magazine. | 在这个国家,种族可是大事情啊 那是Newsweek杂志说的 |
[05:09] | Well, it’s 2007 and some of us don’t have those hang-ups. | 那么,现在是2007年了 我们中有些人并不那么在乎这事情 |
[05:15] | And good morning to you, sir. | 早上好,先生 |
[05:21] | Come on in, Lemon. | 进来吧, Lemon |
[05:24] | Tracy, what seems to be the problem. | Tracy,有什么问题呢? |
[05:26] | Tracy who? | 哪个Tracy? |
[05:27] | You’re lookin’ at a ghost, JD. | 你是在对着个鬼魂说话, JD |
[05:29] | Dead Man Walking, The Green Mile, Christmas With the Klumps. | 死囚上路,绿里奇迹 Christmas With the Klumps |
[05:32] | Is this about Ridikolus? | 是因为“可笑”? |
[05:34] | Because I think you’re overreacting. | 我觉得你有点反应过度了 |
[05:36] | Look, I am old school. | 听着,我很传统 |
[05:37] | Growing up, when you were mad at somebody, you would just break dance at ’em. | 从小到大,你要是生谁的气了 就对着他跳霹雳舞 |
[05:41] | I’m talking about break hard, pull it back– pop, boom, boom– | 我说的是超难的 往后面– pop, boom, boom– |
[05:44] | Into gladiator– | 变成拳击 |
[05:46] | Bring it back down. | 再回来 |
[05:47] | Yeah, I’m familiar with break dancing. | 我很了解霹雳舞啦 |
[05:49] | OK Okay. | |
[05:50] | Worm it out. | 手转动 |
[05:50] | And then pop! | 再抖动! |
[05:51] | Boom! Boom! | |
[05:51] | Now brothers just shoot you! | 可现在呢,他们就直接朝你开枪了! |
[05:55] | Oh, no, no– | 哦,不,不… |
[05:59] | Look– | 听着… |
[06:00] | Ridikolus is the biggest hip-hop producer in New York City, | “可笑”是纽约最好的hip-hop制作人 |
[06:04] | and he was disrespected at my party! | 而他居然在我的派对上被羞辱! |
[06:06] | This may be a great opportunity. | 这也许是个很好的机会 |
[06:08] | For what? | 干什么? |
[06:09] | To unload some of this awful wine. | 解决掉些这个烂酒 |
[06:12] | Tracy, for years, Cristal was the hip-hop champagne, | Tracy,几年来,Cristal一直是hip-hop冠军 |
[06:16] | until the president of Roederer committed a fateful error. | 直到Roederer主席犯了个宿命的错误 |
[06:32] | Cristal has since been boycotted in the rap community, | Cristal就此被rap界抵制 (那段话大意是,他不喜欢Hiphop界的人, 因为他们根本不懂欣赏好酒) |
[06:35] | creating a vacuum which could be filled by Donaghy Estates sparkling wine. | 创造一个全是Donaghy Estates酒的场面 |
[06:39] | Which, according to this lab report, | 那个,根据实验室报告 |
[06:40] | “contains no lead and is not fatal if swallowed.” | “没有证据表明吞咽它会造成伤害” |
[06:44] | Mm. | 恩 |
[06:45] | If you get rich off of this stuff, just take care of my family. | 你要是靠这东西发财了 就帮我照顾照顾我家里 |
[06:48] | I don’t want my kids to have to go to college. | 我可不想我的孩子必须上大学去 |
[06:50] | Tracy, I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | Tracy,我不会让任何事情在你身上发生的 |
[06:52] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[06:54] | To success. | 为了成功 |
[07:00] | Is that a piece of corn in there? | 那是片玉米吗? |
[07:04] | So, uh, you like comedy. | 那么,恩,你喜欢喜剧 |
[07:06] | Mm-hmm. | 恩恩 |
[07:07] | Have you heard of Mark Russell? | 你听说过Mark Russell吗? |
[07:08] | Yeah, that’s the guy that plays the ragtime songs about politics. | 对,就是那个唱关于政治的滑稽歌的 |
[07:11] | Yes! He’s wonderful. | 对!他棒极了 |
[07:13] | He has this one– | 他那首… |
[07:14] | You better watch out Don’t make a flap You better watch out. Don’t make a flap. | |
[07:18] | ‘Cause Hilary’s wearing a Yankees cap. | ‘Cause Hilary’s wearing a Yankees cap (希拉里戴着扬基的帽子) |
[07:20] | Oh boy, are you singing? | 哦,老天,你在唱歌吗? |
[07:22] | Yes! | 对! |
[07:24] | It’s just so funny. | 太有意思了 |
[07:27] | So, how about Lost this season? | 那么,你看了这季的Lost(迷失)了吗? |
[07:30] | Sorry, I don’t own a TV. | 抱歉,我家没电视机的 |
[07:33] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[07:34] | What do you sit and look at? | 那你坐着看什么? |
[07:36] | I have hobbies. | 我兴趣广泛 |
[07:37] | I participate in Vietnam war reenactments. | 我参加了越南战争重现 |
[07:40] | And I take pictures of interesting doors. | 我还喜欢给一些有趣的门拍照片 |
[07:43] | And I spend a lot of free time blogging about Star Wars. | 我还花很多时间在博客上写关于”星球大战”的东西 |
[07:45] | Oh, really? | 哦,真的吗? |
[07:46] | You like Star Wars? | 你喜欢”星球大战”? |
[07:47] | I love it. | 我简直爱它 |
[07:48] | I was Princess Leia, like, four Halloweens in a row… | 我有连着大概…4个万圣节是扮演Leia公主的 |
[07:52] | Recently. | 是在最近 |
[07:53] | No no no no– | 不,不,不,不…. |
[07:54] | Not the fantasy movie with the, uh, monsters. | 我说的不是那个有怪兽的科幻电影 |
[07:57] | I’m talking about the Strategic Defense Initiative. | 我说的是”战略导弹防御系统”Strategic Defense Initiative. |
[08:00] | Yeah, we should probably go ahead and order. | 那个,我们就快点菜吧 |
[08:05] | This Porterhouse for two looks good. | 这个两人份的腰肉看着不错 |
[08:07] | I’m just gonna get a salad. | 我只要色拉 |
[08:09] | I really don’t care about food. | 我真是不太在意吃的东西 |
[08:12] | And yet no brand has emerged to fill that market gap at present. | 没有牌子覆盖了市场上的这类消费者 |
[08:16] | There is no club drink. | 没有任何一种酒类 |
[08:19] | That’s where Donaghy Estates comes in. | 和Donaghy Estates的来源一样 |
[08:22] | Now, as you may have read in Robert Parker’s wine newsletter, | 那么,如果你读了Robert Parker的酒评 |
[08:25] | “Donaghy Estates tastes like | “Donaghy Estates喝着就像 |
[08:26] | “the urine of Satan after a hefty portion of asparagus.” | “就像撒旦刚吃了重口的芦笋后撒的尿” |
[08:31] | But this is not a question of taste. | 不过这不关乎味道的问题 |
[08:32] | Sure. | 是的 |
[08:33] | I mean, it’s about branding, it’s about perception. | 我是说, 这是品牌的问题 给消费者错觉的问题 |
[08:35] | Exactly, and the ideal opportunity to launch a new drink label | 正是,而创造一个新的酒类品牌的机会 |
[08:38] | is right around the corner: | 就在这边呢 |
[08:40] | The Source Awards. | 本源奖 |
[08:42] | Well, I’m producing the Source Awards. | 我要制作本源奖 |
[08:45] | And I would like Donaghy Estates to be your corporate sponsor. | 我要让Donaghy Estates成为你们的赞助商 |
[08:51] | You ever have more money than you could shake a stick at? | 你有钱来拿指挥棒的吗? |
[08:54] | Well, pick out a stick. | 那么,来选一根吧 |
[08:55] | ‘Cause Ridikolus is gonna be drinking Donaghy Estates tonight. | 因为今晚,“可笑”就要喝Donaghy Estates了 |
[08:58] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[08:59] | Now, I also hope this means you’ll set aside your problem | 所以,我也希望这意味着你能把你和 |
[09:01] | with my friend Tracy Jordan. | 我的朋友Tracy Jordan的问题放一边 |
[09:03] | No, I don’t think I could let that go that easy. | 不,我不这么想 我可不能就这么简单地放过他 |
[09:05] | What if he makes it up to you? | 那如果他补偿你呢? |
[09:06] | Who’s hosting the Source Awards? | 谁来主持本源奖? |
[09:08] | What about Tracy? | 让Tracy来主持怎么样? |
[09:11] | Hey, Matthew, you want some juicy office gossip? | 嘿,Matthew,你想要点办公室小道消息不? |
[09:13] | They’re closing the C-bank elevators for maintenance. | 他们要把C-bank的电梯关了维护 |
[09:16] | Wow, that would’ve been a great way to shoot Tracy. | Wow,那会是个朝Tracy开枪的好机会 |
[09:18] | Well, maybe next time. | 那么,也许下次 |
[09:21] | We’re you gentlemen not given visitors’ badges, | 先生们怎么都没戴访客证 |
[09:23] | Or did you all just not feel like wearing them. | 是不是觉得戴着不舒服 |
[09:25] | Jack, what’s up with your man? | Jack,你的人算怎么回事? |
[09:26] | This is just our Kenneth. | 这就是我们的Kenneth啊 |
[09:27] | How’s it going, Kenneth? | 怎么样啊, Kenneth? |
[09:29] | He’s very unstable. | 他很不稳定 |
[09:31] | Eh, did you get that at a cane shop? | 哦,你那是手杖店里买的吗? |
[09:35] | So then Zoolander goes, | 然后那个动物园主就说 |
[09:37] | “Mm.” | “恩” |
[09:38] | Yeah, I’ve seen the movie. | 对,我看过那部电影 |
[09:40] | Yeah, but when you see it on an airplane, they take out all the swears and stuff, | 可如果你是在飞机上看的话 他们把你外套什么都拿走了 |
[09:43] | and it makes it so much funnier, I think. | 我觉得,会变的更有意思 |
[09:45] | Ah, gracias. | 啊,谢谢 |
[09:47] | Wow, this has been so much fun. | Wow, 这真太有意思了 |
[09:51] | We should do this again. | 我们应该再来几次 |
[09:52] | Oh, yeah… sure. | 哦,对… 是啊 |
[09:55] | The night’s young. | 时间还早 |
[09:57] | We should take a carriage ride around the financial district. | 我们不如围着金融区坐马车转一圈 |
[10:01] | Okay, Steven– | 好吧,Steven…. |
[10:04] | you’re obviously a really nice guy. | 你绝对是个好男人 |
[10:06] | But I just don’t think we’re a good match. | 可我觉得我们俩着的不配 |
[10:09] | Yeah, I know. | 是,我知道 |
[10:11] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
[10:13] | It’s because I’m black. | 因为我是黑人 |
[10:14] | What? | 什么? |
[10:15] | I said I get it. | 我说我知道了 |
[10:16] | You don’t like me, because I am black! | 你不喜欢我,因为我是黑人! |
[10:21] | You think I’m racist? | 你觉得我种族歧视吗? |
[10:22] | That is just nasty, negative– | 这么说太侮辱人了… |
[10:25] | What did you call me under your breath? | 你私底下是怎么叫我的? |
[10:26] | Nothing! | 没怎么叫! |
[10:27] | I am not racist. | 我不种族歧视 |
[10:28] | I love black men! | 我喜欢黑人! |
[10:30] | I love you! | 我喜欢你! |
[10:31] | This is fantastic. | 太美妙了 |
[10:33] | Let’s get dessert. | 我们叫甜点吧 |
[10:35] | Death by Chocolate. | 巧克力致死 |
[10:37] | No, no– not that kind of chocolate. | 不,不…不要那种巧克力 |
[10:45] | Steven played the race card? | Steven拿种族歧视说事儿? |
[10:46] | Yes! | 对! |
[10:48] | What did you do? | 你怎么做? |
[10:49] | What could I do? | 我能做什么? |
[10:50] | I picked up the check and I made out with him | 我付了帐单 |
[10:51] | a little bit in the taxi. | 还跟他在出租车里小亲热了一下 |
[10:53] | Maybe if I just hang out with him four or five more teams, | 也许我再跟他多出去个四五次 |
[10:55] | he’ll see on his own that we are a bad match. | 他自己就会知道我们不配了 |
[10:58] | Why do you do this to yourself? | 你干嘛要这么对你自己? |
[11:00] | If you don’t like him, end it. | 你要是不喜欢他,就跟他结束 |
[11:02] | Who cares if he thinks you’re a racist. | 谁在乎他认不认为你是种族主义 |
[11:04] | I do because I’m not! | 我在乎因为我不是! |
[11:07] | Ah, than Ahman-da. | 啊,谢谢Ahman-da |
[11:11] | It’s Amanda. | 是 Amanda |
[11:15] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做? |
[11:17] | …Tom Cruise, …Tom Cruise, ’cause that’s how | |
[11:18] | Oprah says it. | 因为Oprah那么说的 |
[11:19] | “Tom!” “Tom!” | |
[11:20] | That’s good; sounds like her. | 很好,听着就像她 |
[11:22] | Tracy, good news. | Tracy,好消息 |
[11:23] | I think I solved your problem with Ridikolus. | 我想我解决了你和“可笑”之间的事情 |
[11:25] | For real, Jack? | 真的吗, Jack? |
[11:27] | All you have to do is agree to host the Source Awards on Saturday. | 你要做的就是周六去主持本源奖 |
[11:31] | The Source Awards? | 本源奖? |
[11:31] | No no no no no! | 不,不,不,不,不! |
[11:34] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[11:35] | Death sentence number two. | 死亡戒律第二条 |
[11:37] | Shooting people at the Source Awards is a tradition. | 在本源奖上射杀人是传统 |
[11:40] | It’s like Christmas. | 就像圣诞节一样 |
[11:41] | Or shooting people outside of Hot 97. | 或者Hot 97门外射杀人 |
[11:43] | Tracy, don’t worry. | Tracy,别担心 |
[11:44] | Ridikolus and I are in business together now. | “可笑”现在和我一起做生意 |
[11:46] | And business heals all wounds. | 生意能抚平一切伤口 |
[11:47] | I mean, look at our relationship with Germany or Japan. | 看看我们和德国还有小日本的关系 |
[11:50] | Who could even remember what all the fuss was about? | 谁还记得以前那些冲突? |
[11:53] | It’s not about Ridikolus. | 那不是“可笑” |
[11:54] | Who else is gonna be at this thing? | 还有谁会做那种事情? |
[11:56] | Well, you’re gonna be sharing the stage with Nas. | 你可是要和Nas一起上台的啊 |
[11:58] | Nope! He hates me! | 不要!他恨我! |
[12:00] | We used to date the same girl. | 我们以前约过同一个姑娘 |
[12:01] | What about Young Jeezy? | 那么小Jeezy怎么样? |
[12:02] | Forget about it. | 别想了 |
[12:03] | I called his pitbull a gaywad on 106 & Park. I called his pitbull a gaywad on 106 & Park. | |
[12:06] | That would do it. | 倒是 |
[12:07] | The Game? | The Game呢? |
[12:07] | Nope. | 不要 |
[12:08] | TI? TI? | |
[12:09] | Ain’t nothin’ happening. | 想都别想 |
[12:09] | Superhead? Superhead? | |
[12:10] | No can do. | 不行 |
[12:11] | Fabolus? Fabolus? | |
[12:11] | Won’t do. | 不要 |
[12:12] | Rindonkeykong? Rindonkeykong? | |
[12:12] | No! | 不! |
[12:13] | MC Scatcat? MC Scatcat? | |
[12:14] | What? | 什么? |
[12:15] | Homunculus? Homunculus? | |
[12:15] | Mm-mm. | 恩 |
[12:16] | Raw Dog? Raw Dog? | |
[12:16] | Hell no! | 绝对不行! |
[12:18] | Me and his beef go way back. | 我们俩以前一起干过 |
[12:20] | We were both cast members on a Nickelodeon show | 我们俩都是一个叫”Ray Ray的神秘车库”的 |
[12:22] | called Ray Ray’s Mystery Garage. | Nickelodeon节目的成员 |
[12:25] | Brush your teeth | 刷你的牙 |
[12:27] | Brush your teeth | 刷你的牙 |
[12:28] | When it’s time for bed | 要睡觉的时候 |
[12:30] | You gotta brush your teeth | 你要刷你的牙 |
[12:32] | Hey, chump– | 嘿,小子– |
[12:33] | You scuffed my sneakers! | 你踩到了我的运动鞋! |
[12:34] | Dr. J wears these! | 那可是Dr. J穿的! (NBA第一代飞人朱利叶斯-欧文) |
[12:36] | I’m sorry, man– | 抱歉,伙计… |
[12:37] | I’m pretty drunk. | 我有点醉了 |
[12:38] | You know what? I’m gonna eat your family! | 知道吗?我要吃了你全家! |
[12:41] | Tracy, if it will make you feel any more comfortable, | Tracy,如果能让你感觉好点的话 |
[12:43] | I’d be happy to loan you a handgun. | 我可以借你把手枪 |
[12:44] | What? | 什么? |
[12:45] | Oh, Mother– | 哦.妈妈呀…. |
[12:46] | I forgot you were there. | 我忘了你在那里 |
[12:47] | No, he’s not taking a gun. | 不,他不能带枪 |
[12:48] | Tracy, just tell them you can’t go. | Tracy,就告诉他们说你不能去 |
[12:51] | If I don’t go, Ridikolus is gonna kill me. | 我要是不去,“可笑”会杀了我 |
[12:53] | If I do go, someone else is gonna kill me. | 可如果我去了,别人会杀了我 |
[12:56] | See, it’s a Catch 22! | 看,又一个”第22条军规”!(自相矛盾的规则) |
[12:59] | Aw, he’s gonna be there too. | 啊,他也会去的 |
[13:02] | God! | 天哪! |
[13:04] | we roll 50 deep Yo, my Gs, we roll 50 deep | |
[13:06] | In the club, VIP In the club, VIP | |
[13:07] | Sippin’ on Donaghy Sippin’ on Donaghy | |
[13:14] | ‘Cause I can get raw | 因为这是原创 |
[13:15] | and take names | 还有名字 |
[13:16] | Just like LeBron James | 就像LeBron James |
[13:17] | And Donaghy kind of rhymes | 像Donaghy这样的名字 |
[13:19] | with party | 在派对上 |
[13:19] | Which is cool | 绝对酷 |
[13:23] | This is nasty. | 太恶心了 |
[13:24] | I gots to get outta here. | 我得出去下 |
[13:29] | I gotta take a break. | 我要休息一下 |
[13:30] | I can’t drink any more of this. | 我再也喝不了这玩意了 |
[13:31] | My tummy’s killin’ me. | 我的舌头难过死了 |
[13:34] | Okay, cut! | 好吧,停! |
[13:34] | Everybody take five. | 大家都休息一下 |
[13:37] | Ghostface, you think you could mention DonaghyEstates.com at any point? | Ghostface,你能不能找机会提一下DonaghyEstates.com? |
[13:41] | Okay, Jack. | 好的, Jack |
[13:41] | I’ll go get my rhyming dictionary. | 我去找我的押韵字典 |
[13:45] | Tracy hasn’t returned any of my calls. | Tracy没回我一个电话 |
[13:47] | Do we still have a deal, Jack? | 我们的约定还生效吗, Jack? |
[13:48] | Don’t worry. He’ll be there. | 别担心,他会去的 |
[13:50] | What color plane you want to buy? | 你想买什么颜色的飞机? |
[13:52] | Clear… like Wonder Woman’s. | 干净…就像神奇女侠那种 |
[13:58] | You don’t realize how beautiful the sunset is | 在你最后一次看到日落前 |
[14:00] | till it’s the last one you’ll ever see. | 你绝意识不到它有多美 |
[14:06] | Ken Ken. | |
[14:09] | I’ll be going soon. | 我很快就要离开了 |
[14:10] | But I just wanted you to know that I’ve loved being your mentor. | 我只想让你知道我很高兴当了你的导师 |
[14:13] | And it’s been an honor having you be my manatee. | 能有你当学生是一种荣幸 |
[14:16] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:18] | Mr. Jordan, I hate seeing you like this. | Jordan先生,我不喜欢看到你这个样子 |
[14:20] | What can I do to help you? | 我能为你做什么吗? |
[14:22] | Nothing, Ken. | 没有, Ken |
[14:23] | I’m just going through the classic stages of grief. | 我只是在经历一些必然经历的东西 |
[14:26] | Fear… | 恐惧… |
[14:28] | Denial… | 抗拒… |
[14:29] | Horniness… | 欲望… |
[14:30] | Wisdom, sleepiness– | 智慧,沉睡– |
[14:32] | And now, depression. | 现在呢,是消沉 |
[14:33] | What about anger? | 愤怒呢? |
[14:34] | No, I don’t want to do anger! You can’t make me! | 不,我不要愤怒! 你不能逼我! |
[14:39] | Now, stop it, Mr. Jordan. | 现在,别再这样了,Jordan先生 |
[14:41] | You need to take some of your own advice. | 你应该听听你自己的建议 |
[14:43] | Aren’t you the man who told me to live every week like it’s Shark Week? | 那个告诉我把每一天都过的像鲨鱼一样的人 难道不是你吗? |
[14:47] | And that nothing’s impossible except for dinosaurs. | 除了恐龙.没什么事情是不可能的 |
[14:50] | Don’t give up on life, sir. | 先生,请别放弃你的生活 |
[14:53] | Wow! Wow! | |
[14:55] | The manatee has become the mento. | 学生成了导师了 |
[15:00] | Wow! Wow! | |
[15:06] | Hey, Steven. | 嘿, Steven |
[15:07] | Can I talk to you? | 能和你说几句吗? |
[15:08] | Sure, I was just gonna call you. | 当然,我正要打你电话呢 |
[15:10] | Now, I know you like food. | 我知道你喜欢食物 |
[15:12] | So I found this really neat Canadian restaurant in Times Square. | 所以我在时代广场找到了家非常棒的加拿大餐厅 |
[15:16] | Look, I need you to understand something. | 听着,我要你明白些事情 |
[15:19] | I don’t want to go out with you, and it has nothing to do with your race. | 我不想再和你约会,这和你的肤色没有任何关系 |
[15:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:26] | Steven, listen to me, okay? | Steven,听我说,好吗? |
[15:28] | And please believe what I’m saying. | 请相信我说的话 |
[15:31] | I truly don’t like you as a person. | 我真的不喜欢你这个人 |
[15:35] | Can’t one human being not like another human being? | 一个人就不能不喜欢另一个人吗? |
[15:39] | Can’t we all just not get along? | 我们就不能合不来吗? |
[15:42] | Liz, I wish it could be like that. | Liz,我也希望会那样 |
[15:44] | And maybe someday, our children or our children’s children | 也许有一天,我们的孩子 或者我们孩子的孩子 |
[15:48] | will hate each other like that. | 会像你说的那样讨厌别人 |
[15:50] | But it just doesn’t work that way today. | 可在今天,这不行 |
[15:53] | So what you’re saying is any woman that doesn’t like you is racist. | 所以你的意思就是 所有不喜欢你的女人都是种族歧视咯? |
[15:57] | No– | 不… |
[15:57] | No no no no no… | 不 不 不 不 不… |
[15:59] | Some women are gay. | 有些是同性恋啦 |
[16:00] | Okay– | 好吧 |
[16:01] | How racist is this? | 要看我怎么种族歧视不? |
[16:02] | I’m going to the Source Awards tomorrow night. | 我明天晚上要去参加本源奖 |
[16:05] | Well, let me get on the black phone and call the NAACP | 那么,要不要我拿我那黑色的电话 给全国有色人种协进会打电话 |
[16:08] | so they could just send you your medal right now. | 好让他们给你发个奖什么的 |
[16:10] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧,知道不? |
[16:11] | You’re going with me as my date. | 你要当我的男伴和我一起去 |
[16:13] | And you will see that we don’t get along as people. | 你就会发现我们作为人,合不来 |
[16:16] | Yeah? | 好吗? |
[16:17] | Will there be a gift bag? | 那有礼物包吗? |
[16:18] | Probably. | 大概有吧 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | Well, you can have everything in it. | 那么,你可以把里面的东西都拿走 |
[16:21] | Because I collect tote bags. | 因为我收集手提包 |
[16:27] | Tracy, do you think I’m racist? | Tracy,你认为我是种族主义者吗? |
[16:30] | No–I think you like to dress black men up as Oprah | 不…我觉得你就像Oprah一样 |
[16:33] | as part of your effort to protect our dignity. | 喜欢让黑男人穿着整齐,好维护我们的尊严 |
[16:35] | O, yeah, when you do that impression, don’t forget to stretch everything out. | 哦,是啊,你表演那段模仿的时候 别忘了要吼出来 |
[16:39] | “We’ve got John Travoltaaaa!” | “我们抓到John Travoltaaaa了!” |
[16:42] | Tracy, buddy– | Tracy,伙计… |
[16:43] | You’ve got to do this Source Awards thing. | 你一定要去本源奖 |
[16:45] | No, I don’t. | 不,我不去 |
[16:46] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[16:47] | I haven’t given up on life yet. | 我还没准备放弃我的生活呢 |
[16:49] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[16:50] | What plan? | 什么计划? |
[16:50] | I’m gonna find a homeless man, dress him up like me, | 我要去找个流浪汉,把他打扮成我 |
[16:53] | set him on fire, then I’m gonna start | 然后把他点着了 |
[16:55] | a brand-new life in Arizona | 然后我就能在亚利桑那用”Ron Mexico”这个新名字 |
[16:57] | under the new name “Ron Mexico.” | 开始我的新生活了 |
[17:01] | We’re not doing that. | 我们不会那么干的 |
[17:02] | Look, I need you to do me this favor. | 听着,我要你帮我这个忙 |
[17:04] | I know you’re nervous. | 我知道你很紧张 |
[17:05] | Why don’t we go down to the pistol range, | 我们干嘛不去射击场 |
[17:06] | squeeze off a few rounds. | 先练两手 |
[17:08] | Let the guns do the worrying. | 让枪来对付那些紧张的事情 |
[17:10] | Again with the guns! | 又是枪! |
[17:11] | What is it with men and guns? | 男人和枪到底算怎么回事情? |
[17:13] | Well, I think I speak for the both of us when I say | 那么,我想我代表我们俩说 |
[17:16] | because they’re metal penises. | 它就是精神上的”小弟弟” |
[17:17] | Yeah, well, you can’t solve all your problems | 那个,你又不能用向某人开枪 |
[17:19] | by shooting someone or setting a stranger on fire. | 或者把谁点着了来解决任何事情 |
[17:22] | Would Oprah do that? | Oprah会那么做吗? |
[17:25] | Lemon does make a good point, Tracy. | Lemon说的对,Tracy |
[17:27] | What would Oprah do? | Oprah会怎么做? |
[17:29] | Would she run away from her community, | 她会从她的团体中逃走吗 |
[17:31] | or would she face her problems head-on and try to make a difference at the Source Awards. | 她会对她的问题束手待毙吗? 还是会在本源奖上试着做出努力? |
[17:38] | What would I do, Tracy? | 我要怎么做,Tracy? |
[17:40] | What would I doooo! | 我要怎么做做做做做做做做~~~~! |
[17:45] | Welcome to the 2007 Source Awards. | 欢迎来到2007年的本源奖 |
[17:48] | That’s great news. | 真是好消息 |
[17:49] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:50] | That was the lab. | 是实验室 |
[17:52] | The monkey died of natural causes, so we’re in the clear. | 猴子是正常死亡,所以我们没事 |
[17:54] | It’s great doing business with you, Jack. | 和你做生意很愉快, Jack |
[17:56] | You too, Ridikolus. | 你也是,“可笑” |
[17:57] | Mm–Call me Gerald. | 恩–叫我Gerald |
[17:59] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:01] | The choice to be excellent begins with the choice to silence your inner critic. | 将你内心的愤怒压抑下来 就是选择了成为出色的人 |
[18:06] | Embrace your spirit! | 显示你的力量吧! |
[18:10] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[18:11] | Oprah Oprah. | |
[18:12] | It was the only way we could get him to come. | 那是我们让他过来唯一的办法了 |
[18:14] | You’re all wonders. | 你给我带来神奇 |
[18:15] | You’re all my miracles. | 你给我带来奇迹 |
[18:17] | You’re all my children of the corn. | 你们都是我”玉米田的小孩” (电影,又名”镰刀梦魇”,1984年) |
[18:20] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[18:21] | Good for you! | 对你来说很好! |
[18:22] | Good for you! | 对你来说很好! |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:26] | He’s channeling Oprah. | 他在模仿Oprah呢 |
[18:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:29] | Because he’s articulate? | 因为他口齿清楚? |
[18:31] | There is something about you that I just don’t like. | 你身上有些东西我就是不喜欢 |
[18:34] | Yeah! | 对! |
[18:35] | Hey, can you put my phone in your purse for me? | 嘿,能把我的电话放你包里吗? |
[18:38] | I don’t want to drop it when I start crumpin’. | 晃起来的话不想弄丢它 |
[18:40] | Why do guys always do this? | 男人怎么老这样? |
[18:42] | Bring your own purse. | 带上你自己的包 |
[18:45] | I’m gonna get food. | 我要吃点东西去 |
[18:50] | Here you go! | 给你! |
[18:51] | Another case of D.E. | 又一个 D.E. |
[18:53] | I actually tried some before. | 其实我以前试过的啦 |
[18:55] | It tasted real good, but it make my tongue turn white. | 吃起来真是很不错,不过它会让我的舌头变白 |
[18:58] | Hey, do I look sweet to you? | 嘿,你觉得我看起来和蔼吗? |
[18:59] | Do I look like sugar? | 我看着好相处吗? |
[19:00] | Back away! | 后退点! |
[19:01] | Oh, he’s harmless. Don’t be ridiculous. | 哦,他没威胁的 别那么可笑 |
[19:04] | I am Ridikolus. | 我就是“可笑” |
[19:05] | And you better be glad that Jack Donaghy has your back. | 你最好庆幸有Jack Donaghy给你撑腰 |
[19:08] | Well, I… | 那个,我… |
[19:09] | Got your nose! | 抓住你的鼻子咯! |
[19:12] | Jay, go get my nose back. | Jay,去把我的鼻子拿回来 |
[19:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, your host, Mr. Tracy Jordan. | 女士们先生们,欢迎你们的主持人,Tracy Jordan先生 |
[19:20] | Welcome to the 2007 Source Awards. | 欢迎来到2007年本源奖 |
[19:23] | Our chance to come together as a community. | 这是我们团结在一起的一个机会 |
[19:26] | To not only look into our hearts, but to look under our seats! | 不光是深入我们的内心,还要深入我们的椅子底下! |
[19:31] | Because everyone is getting Vermont maple scooo-oones! | 每个人都有Vermont maple scooo-oones! |
[19:41] | Oh, man! | 哦,伙计! |
[19:42] | You did not just scuff these shoes. | 你不会踩着我的鞋了吧 |
[19:44] | P-Diddy wears these. | P-Diddy穿着的 |
[19:45] | Oh, will he be mad when you give them back? | 哦,你还回去的时候他会生气吗? |
[19:47] | Son, to have you, your moms must be so stupid | 小子,能生下你,你妈妈一定笨得以为 |
[19:51] | she thinks Grape Nuts is an STD. | Grape Nuts(一种早餐麦片)是种性病 |
[19:53] | Well, sir, your mother must not have raised you right, | 那个嘛,先生,你妈妈一定没教育好你 |
[19:55] | ’cause you’re not saying very nice things. | 因为你说的话真是不好听 |
[20:02] | Girlfriend, Oprah was right! | 女朋友,Oprah是对的! |
[20:04] | People just want to be together and get free stuff! | 人们就是喜欢聚在一起,然后拿点免费的东西! |
[20:06] | I didn’t really have to bring this. | 我真是没必要带这东西来 |
[20:08] | Oh, my God! | 哦,老天啊! |
[20:09] | Tracy! Tracy! | |
[20:14] | How do you get the bullets out of this thing? | 你怎么把子弹从这玩意里拿出来? |
[20:17] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[20:19] | I was looking for the phone in your purse! | 我是在你包里找我的电话! |
[20:21] | I wasn’t trying to steal anything, you racist! | 我没打算偷东西,你个种族主义者! |
[20:24] | It was an accident! | 这是意外! |
[20:26] | Good God, Lemon– | 饿滴神呀,Lemon… |
[20:26] | You shot a Black! | 你朝一个Black(黑人)家的开枪! |
[20:29] | No no no no no– | 不 不 不 不 不….. |
[20:29] | It’s cool; that’s his last name. | 没关系的,那是他的姓 |
[20:31] | You gotta be kidding me, Donaghy! | 你是在开玩笑吧, Donaghy! |
[20:32] | First, Mr. Furley here disrespects me, and then she shoots my business manager? | 首先,Furley先生不尊重我 然后他朝我的经纪人开枪? |
[20:36] | I got blood on my tote! | 我的包上有血! |
[20:38] | He’s got blood on his tote. | 他的包上有血 |
[20:39] | You’re making a mockery of the Source awards. | 你这是在嘲笑本源奖 |
[20:40] | Wait till I tell Tupac about this. | 等着我去告诉Tupac吧 (已故说唱传奇巨星,1971-1996) |
[20:46] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听到 |
[20:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:49] | Get him outta here! | 把他弄出去! |
[20:54] | Oh, my bad! | 哦,是我不好! |