时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | No, Jack, I’m not blaming you but everybody got food poisoning. | 不,Jack,我是在怪你 可是大家都食物中毒了 |
[00:04] | Food poisoning? That isn’t possible. | 食物中毒? 那不可能 |
[00:06] | That seafood was a gift from my friend, the owner of the Cleveland Browns. | 那些海鲜是我朋友送来的 他拥有克里夫兰Browns |
[00:09] | They’re very expensive freshwater clams from the Cuyahoga River. | 那是从库雅荷加河里弄来的很贵的淡水蛤蜊 |
[00:15] | My whole staff has been blorching | 我的全部手下都病了有三天了 |
[00:17] | for three days, so if there’s any way | 所以有没有可能 |
[00:19] | that we could show a rerun– | 我们能重播一次… |
[00:20] | I wish I could help you, Lemon, but I’ve already sold the ad time to the army. | 我也希望我能帮你, Lemon 可我已经把广告时间卖给军队了 |
[00:23] | Now, do the best you can, I need a live show from you in two days. | 现在嘛,你就尽力而为吧 我要你两天后赶出一场现场节目 |
[00:27] | Uh, no, no, no, no. | 恩,不,不,不,不 |
[00:28] | That’s not for you. Bianca’s coming. | 那不是给你准备的,Bianca马上要来 |
[00:30] | Crazy Bianca is coming here? | 疯狂的Bianca要过来? |
[00:33] | You make me wanna vomit. | 你让我想吐 |
[00:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[00:38] | Because she wants something. | 因为她有要求 |
[00:39] | She only contacts me when she wants something, and she’s bringing her lawyer. | 她只有在要什么东西的时候才会跟我联系 而且她还带着律师过来呢 |
[00:42] | Which means she’s gonna try to bleed something else out of me in our divorce proceedings. | 也就是说她还要在离婚这件事上从我身上吸点血 |
[00:46] | You’re not all the way divorced? | 你们还没完全离婚? |
[00:48] | Well, we’ve been legally separated since 1989. | 那个,我们从1989年就开始正式分居了 |
[00:50] | It’s been a nightmare, Lemon. | 那简直像噩梦,Lemon |
[00:52] | I mean, one minute you’re newlyweds making love on the floor of the Concorde, | 我是说,一分钟前你们还是新婚燕尔 在Concorde的地板上做爱 (Concorde,巴黎市中心的一家酒店) |
[00:55] | and the next your lawyers are fighting over who gets to keep the box your dog defecates in. | 下一分钟你们的律师就在争论谁能得到你们家狗拉屎的盒子 |
[00:59] | You taught your dog to poop in a box? | 你教你的狗拉屎拉在盒子里? |
[01:01] | Bianca did, but I want that box. | Bianca教的,可我想要那只盒子 |
[01:03] | Ugh. | 恩 |
[01:04] | It’s gonna take all day and into the night to deal with that crazy woman. | 看来我要花上一整天来对付那个疯狂的女人了 |
[01:07] | Fighting, conniving, clawing at each other. | 争论,合作,互抓… |
[01:10] | Are you angry or excited right now? | 你到底是生气呢还是激动? |
[01:12] | I can’t tell. | 我实在看不出来 |
[01:13] | Mrs. Donaghy and her lawyer are here. | Donaghy太太和她的律师到了 |
[01:18] | I’m sorry, Johnny. I’m a little early. | 很抱歉,Johnny,我来早了 |
[01:28] | This would work on Ugly Betty. | Ugly Betty(丑女贝蒂)里这招就管用 |
[01:50] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry, but we’re gonna have to work all night tonight till we get caught up. | 很抱歉,我们今晚要一直工作到把活干完 |
[01:57] | What? Liz… | 什么? Liz… |
[01:59] | I can’t believe you’re gonna make us work all night on Valentine’s Day. | 真不敢相信你要我们在情人节工作一整个晚上 |
[02:02] | Is it Valentine’s Day? | 今天是情人节? |
[02:03] | Oh, I totally forgot. | 哦,我完全忘了 |
[02:05] | Hells, yes, Liz Lemon. | 当然是了,Liz Lemon |
[02:06] | And I had plans. | 我都计划好的了 |
[02:07] | Me and Angie rented the penthouse at the SoHo Grand where we will drink wine and pleasure each other. | 我和Angie在SoHo大酒店订了间房 我们要喝点酒,再满足对方一下 |
[02:12] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[02:13] | When you been married 17 years, you have to keep it spicy. | 等你结了17年婚 你也会想办法搞点刺激的的 |
[02:16] | That’s why me and my wife role-play. | 所以我和我老婆喜欢角色扮演 |
[02:18] | She put on a Girl Scout outfit with a box of cookies, | 她会穿上件女童子军的制服,然后拿着满是饼干的盒子 |
[02:21] | and I answer the door in my boxers. | 然后我会戴着我拳击手套来应门 |
[02:23] | Or I rent out a wheelchair, and she pretends to be my caseworker. | 或者我去租辆轮椅 她来假装照顾我的护士 |
[02:27] | And in a way, she is. | 在某种程度上,她的确是 |
[02:28] | Well, what about me? | 那么,我呢? |
[02:30] | I just took a whole bunch of Cialis ’cause I have big Valentine’s plans tonight. | 我刚买了一大把希爱力(治疗勃起障碍的药) 我对情人节晚上可是有大计划的 |
[02:33] | With who? | 和谁? |
[02:34] | Uh, nobody. | 恩,没有人啊 |
[02:36] | Okay, you know, I’m sorry, you guys, but we have to get this done. | 好吧,你们知道的,我很抱歉 可我们一定要把活干完 |
[02:40] | Let’s order some dinner. | 订点吃的吧 |
[02:42] | Cerie, do you mind working late on Valentine’s Day? | Cerie,情人节晚上要上班你没关系吗? |
[02:44] | No, I don’t care. | 不,我不在乎啦 |
[02:46] | Aris and I are in a huge fight anyway. | Aris和我大吵了一架呢 |
[02:48] | Well–Aris? Is that your fianc? Aris? | 那个…Aris?是你未婚夫吗? Aris? |
[02:50] | Yeah, he keeps sending me all these flowers to apologize, | 对,他一直不停地给我送花道歉 |
[02:54] | but he’s still insisting on having a Greek Orthodox wedding, | 可他还是坚持要希腊东正教式的婚礼 |
[02:57] | but I really disagree with the church’s stance on Cyprus. | 但我真的不喜欢在塞浦路斯的那家教堂的样子 |
[03:01] | Mm, so, um, Chinese? Or not? | 恩,那么,要中餐还是什么? |
[03:03] | Liz, these are actually for you. | Liz,这些是给你的 |
[03:05] | Who are they from? | 谁送的? |
[03:06] | I don’t know, it doesn’t say. | 我不知道,上面没写 |
[03:10] | Secret admirer! | 神秘仰慕者! |
[03:18] | Too bad you gotta work all night! | 很遗憾你要工作一晚上! |
[03:20] | Johnny, thank you for speaking to me in person. | Johnny,谢谢你肯跟我面谈 |
[03:22] | If this is about the dog box, I’m not giving in. | 如果是因为那只狗盆,我可是要的 |
[03:25] | Oh, no, Johnny. | 哦,不是的, Johnny |
[03:27] | I feel so terrible for what happened at Gerhardt’s party. | 对于在Gerhardt的晚宴上发生的事情我很抱歉 |
[03:34] | Really? I had a fabulous time at that party. | 真的吗?我可过的好极了 |
[03:36] | I want our divorce to be final. | 我希望把我们的离婚办好 |
[03:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:41] | I want back all the jewelry I ever bought you. | 我要我送你的所有珠宝 |
[03:44] | Fine. | 好的 |
[03:45] | I want the art supplies that I gave you on your 40th birthday | 我要我在你40岁生日的时候送你的艺术品 |
[03:48] | and any subsequent art projects you made with them. | 还有一切你为它配的艺术品 |
[03:50] | Fine. | 好的 |
[03:51] | I want all of our love letters. | 我要我们所有的情书 |
[03:52] | Fine. | 好的 |
[03:53] | I want all of your parents’ love letters. | 我要你父母所有的情书 |
[03:55] | Fine. | 好的 |
[03:56] | I want full stake in the Arby’s franchise we bought outside of Telluride. | 我要我们买下的在Telluride的Arby’s的完整股权 (Arby’s,著名快餐店) |
[03:59] | Oh, damn it, Johnny, you know I love my big beef and cheddar. | 哦,该死的,Johnny,你知道我喜欢大肉排和干酪的 |
[04:04] | Take it all. | 全拿去吧 |
[04:06] | Take the Arby’s, take the house in Amagansett, take the Otto Dix paintings. | 拿周Arby’s,拿走Amagansett的房子 拿走奥托迪克斯的画 (奥托迪克斯,1891-1969,德国画家) |
[04:10] | I don’t care anymore. I wanna move on. | 我再也不在乎了,我只想继续我的生活 |
[04:12] | Mrs. Donaghy intends to relinquish all communal property. | Donaghy太太愿意放弃所有共有财产 |
[04:15] | We should have the papers for you to sign tomorrow. | 我们明天为你准备好离婚书让你签 |
[04:19] | Then I suppose we’re done. | 那么,我想我们都办完了 |
[04:21] | We’re done. | 办完了 |
[04:32] | Break out a bottle of champagne, but not the one that came with the shellfish. | 开一瓶香摈,不过不要那瓶和海鲜一起送来的 |
[04:36] | Get some other bottle of champagne. | 拿瓶别的香摈 |
[04:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:42] | Did you send me these to be nice? | 是不是你想对我好点送我的? |
[04:44] | Why would I send you flowers? | 我干嘛要送你花? |
[04:45] | Because it’s Valentine’s Day– | 因为今天是情人节啊… |
[04:47] | Oh, no! It’s what? | 哦,不! 是什么? |
[04:48] | It’s Valentine’s Day? | 情人节? |
[04:50] | Again? | 又来了? |
[04:51] | Oh, did you blow it with your wife? | 哦,你没和你老婆搞好? |
[04:53] | It’s too late, it’s too late, I blew it. | 太晚了,太晚了,我搞砸了 |
[04:55] | Well, who cares, you know, it’s just Valentine’s Day. | 那个,无所谓啦,你知道的,只不过是情人节而已 |
[04:57] | It’s also her birthday. | 可也是她的生日啊 |
[04:58] | Ah. | 啊 |
[05:01] | Oh, I got the turkey club. | 哦,我要火鸡餐 |
[05:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:04] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿,怎么样? |
[05:05] | Did you just come from a Suzanne Somers look-alike contest? | 你刚从Suzanne Somers模仿秀回来的吗? (Suzanne Somers,某影星~~) |
[05:09] | Hilarious, Frank. | 真好笑,Frank |
[05:10] | Actually, I just came from performing at Vagina Day. | 事实上,我刚从”阴道日”的表演回来 |
[05:13] | Is that an off-shoot of The Vagina Monologues? | 那是”阴道独白”的一个分支吗? (著名话剧,在传统的情人节期间上演 已经发展成为国际性的”妇女战胜暴力”运动) |
[05:16] | No, we are in no way affiliated with The Vagina Monologues. | 不是,我们才没和”阴道独白”有关系呢 |
[05:18] | Vagina Day is a charity event | “阴道日”是慈善活动 |
[05:20] | founded by a group of celebrities | 由一群名人主办的 |
[05:21] | who have, for whatever reason, never been asked | 她们都是因为各种原因 |
[05:23] | to participate in The Vagina Monologues. | 没被邀请参与”阴道独白” |
[05:25] | Every February 14, we improvise monologues about our lady parts for the homeless. | 每年2月14号,我们为无家可归者谈论那个我们身体的一部分 |
[05:29] | Oh, to benefit the homeless? | 哦,为无家可归者募款? |
[05:31] | No, just for them. | 不,就是为无家可归者说 |
[05:35] | My vagina is a flower. | 我的阴道是一朵花 |
[05:37] | A weird ugly flower. | 一朵奇怪又丑陋的花 |
[05:39] | I remember the night I lost my virginity. | 我记得我失去我童贞的那个晚上 |
[05:41] | It was 1968, during the Democratic Convention. | 那是在1968年,在民主党全国大会的时候 |
[05:46] | Lemon, it’s done. | Lemon,我搞定了 |
[05:47] | What’s done? | 搞定什么了? |
[05:48] | My divorce, it’s final. | 我的离婚案,结束了 |
[05:51] | [laughter] Mwah! | 哈! |
[05:53] | I’m divorced, everyone! | 各位,我离婚了! |
[05:54] | Who wants to grab a drink? | 有人想一起喝一杯吗? |
[05:55] | Yeah, I really can’t, Jack. | 那个,我真的不能,Jack |
[05:57] | You’re making us work all night, remember? | 你要我们工作一整晚的,不记得了? |
[05:59] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:00] | Hey, did you send me these because you feel bad? | 嘿,你有没有因为内疚而送我这些花? |
[06:03] | I did not and I do not. | 我没有也不会 |
[06:07] | Hey, Pete, you up for a quick cocktail? | 嘿,Pete,一起来喝杯酒吗? |
[06:09] | Sorry, I gotta duck out, I just found a Hallmark store | 抱歉,我得出去下,我刚发现70个街区外 |
[06:11] | open 70 blocks from here! | 有家Hallmark开着! |
[06:13] | Oh, Tracy, what do you say? | 哦,Tracy,你呢? |
[06:15] | A quick drink to celebrate my freedom? | 为了庆祝我的自由简单地喝上一杯? |
[06:17] | Aw, Jackie D., any other time, but I made plans with my wife tonight. | 啊,Jackie D,任何别的时候都行 可我今晚和我妻子约好了 |
[06:20] | Just one quick one. | 就喝一杯 |
[06:21] | This is the best night of my life! | 这是我一生中最美妙的夜晚! |
[06:23] | All right– just one! | 好吧…就一杯! |
[06:25] | I gotta be downtown dressed as a ninja by 10:00. | 我得在10点的时候穿成忍者的样子去市中心 |
[06:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:31] | Hey, Frank, marry, boff, kill. | 嘿,Frank,娶,搞,杀 |
[06:33] | Beyonc? Paula Abdul, and Oprah. | Beyonc? Paula Abdul,还有Oprah |
[06:37] | Dude, that’s beyond easy. | 老兄,这也太简单了 |
[06:38] | Boff Beyonc? kill Paula, marry Oprah. | 搞下Beyonc?杀了Paula,娶Oprah |
[06:41] | Okay, marry, boff, kill. | 好吧,娶,搞,杀 |
[06:43] | Cerie, Liz, and Jenna. | Cerie, Liz, 还有Jenna |
[06:46] | Once again, no-brainer. | 又是的,都不用动脑子 |
[06:47] | Marry Liz, get with Cerie, kill Jenna. | 娶Liz,搞Cerie,杀Jenna |
[06:50] | I can hear you! | 我听得见! |
[06:51] | (Liz) Frank, knock it off. | Frank,可以了 |
[06:53] | Don’t play that game about people who are in the room. | 别当着人家的面玩 |
[06:55] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[06:55] | Because it always starts out fun and then it gets weird. | 因为总是先有意思,然后就怪怪的了 |
[06:59] | But thank you for saying that you would marry me. | 不过还是谢谢你说娶我 |
[07:03] | You didn’t send me these, right? | 这些不是你送的吧,啊? |
[07:04] | No. Are you kidding me? | 不是.你开什么玩笑 |
[07:08] | Hi, um, my name is Liz Lemon, and I received flowers from your shop tonight. | 嗨,恩,我叫Liz Lemon 我从你们店收到了一束花 |
[07:12] | And I can’t tell who they’re from. | 可我不知道是谁送的 |
[07:15] | No, no, I did read the card, but it’s not signed. | 不,不,我读了卡了,可上面没签名 |
[07:20] | No, I’m not with so many men that it’s impossible for me to guess. | 不,我没有约太多人都搞不清是哪一个送的 |
[07:24] | Well, that is just– oh, oh, well, you know what? | 那么,你真是… 哦,哦,行了,你知道吗? |
[07:27] | I found the card, actually, they’re from your mom. | 我要找到卡片了,是你妈妈送的 |
[07:30] | Yeah, so tell your gay mom I said thanks. | 对,告诉你那个同性恋妈妈,谢谢她 |
[07:37] | We gotta order some more champagne, go and jump on my helicopter, | 我们得多要点香摈,然后上我的直升机 |
[07:40] | and buzz Trump Tower until Don comes out on the roof and begs us to stop. | 到Trump大楼上去,一直待到老Don出来求我走 (Donald Trump,纽约地产大亨,”飞黄腾达”那个老板) |
[07:44] | Yeah, sounds good! | 好,听起来不错! |
[07:46] | I just gotta call my wife, let her know I’m gonna be late. | 不过我得打电话给我老婆告诉她我要晚一点 |
[07:50] | Hey, Angie, listen, I’m gonna be– | 嘿,Angie,听着,我要… |
[07:53] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:54] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不,不,不 |
[07:57] | That is the weak married man inside you talking. | 那是你内心那个软弱的结婚小男人的声音 |
[08:00] | I used to be like you. | 我以前也这样 |
[08:01] | Always remember, marriage is a competition, and after 18 years of overtime, | 永远记住,婚姻是一场竞争 在18年的相互竞争后 |
[08:06] | I am finally going to claim victory! | 我终于要宣告胜利了! |
[08:09] | You live it up, J.D. | 你干的好, J.D. |
[08:11] | You know where to find me if you need me. | 你知道需要的话哪里能找到我 |
[08:15] | Okay, I got a hard one. | OK,我来个难的 |
[08:17] | Osama bin Laden, Martha Stewart, Jenna. | 本拉登,Martha Stewart, Jenna (Martha Stewart,家政女王) |
[08:21] | Bone Osama bin Laden, it’d shame him, and then his own people would murder him. | 搞搞本拉登,那就是在羞辱他 然后他自己的人会把他杀了 |
[08:24] | Marry Martha Stewart ’cause, you know, she seems like a dirty bird. | 娶Martha Stewart,因为,你知道的 她看上去可闷骚着呢 |
[08:28] | And kill Jenna. | 然后杀Jenna |
[08:30] | Cerie, marry, boff, kill. | Cerie,嫁,搞,杀 |
[08:33] | Lutz, Toofer, or Kenneth. | Lutz, Toofer,还有Kenneth |
[08:39] | I’d marry Toofer ’cause he’s classy. | 我要嫁给Toofer,他看上去是个好男人 |
[08:41] | I’d kill Lutz. Sorry, Lutz. | 我要杀Lutz.抱歉, Lutz |
[08:44] | The thought that you would do anything to me is awesome. | 想想无论你对我做什么,都很棒 |
[08:47] | And I’d boff Kenneth. | 然后么,就搞Kenneth |
[08:48] | What? | 什么? |
[08:49] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:50] | Okay, what’s your problem with me? | 好吧,你到底有什么看我不顺眼? |
[08:52] | What? | 什么? |
[08:53] | You’re always making rudeomments. | 你一直都在说我的坏话 |
[08:54] | You never wanna work with me. | 你从不愿意和我一起工作 |
[08:55] | Why don’t you like me? | 你为什么不喜欢我? |
[08:57] | ‘Cause you’re a big phony. | 因为你像个假人 |
[08:58] | What? | 什么? |
[08:58] | Everything about you is fake. | 你的任何东西都很假 |
[09:00] | Your tan’s fake, your hair’s fake. | 你的肤色是假的,你的头发是假的 |
[09:02] | Not the front! | 前面可不是假的! |
[09:03] | You’ve never done or said anything real or genuine the whole time I’ve known you. | 我认识你那么长时间来你从来没说过任何聪明或者真的话 |
[09:07] | Oh, really? | 哦,是吗? |
[09:08] | And does a phony bare her soul for the homeless? | 我这种假人还会为无家可归者畅开心扉? |
[09:11] | Because that comes from in here. | 因为那是从这里来的 |
[09:13] | My vagina is a convenience store. | 我的阴道是家便利店 |
[09:15] | Clean and reliable. | 方便又干净 |
[09:16] | And closed on Christmas. | 而且圣诞节的时候会关门呢 |
[09:19] | Fake…and weird. | 假…而且怪 |
[09:21] | Now I would like to propose a toast to my ex-wife who tomorrow I’m going to be saying good-bye to | 现在我要向我明天就能与之再见的前妻敬一杯 |
[09:26] | for the very last time. | 这也是最后的一次了 |
[09:28] | (women) Aww. | 哦 |
[09:29] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不,不.不,不,不 |
[09:31] | She is very, very mentally sick. | 她心理非常,非常不正常 |
[09:33] | I mean, if you met her, you might think she’s wonderful, but believe me, | 我是说,如果你见到她, 你可能以为她很好 但,相信我 |
[09:38] | she is the succubus from the bowels of hell. | 她就是从地狱来的女妖 |
[09:41] | I mean, if I were forced to remember her | 我是说,如果我必须记住她 |
[09:43] | as I first met her, when I first fell in love with her, | 那我会记得我第一次见到她 爱上她时的样子 |
[09:46] | then, yes, I-I, you know, suppose empirically | 然后,对,我…我,你知道,按经验来说应该… |
[09:49] | she is very, very beautiful, but, uh… | 她非常,非常漂亮,但是,恩… |
[09:52] | But it’s what’s inside her that really makes her disgusting. | 她的内心让她变的让人恶心 |
[09:58] | I wish I could touch her boobs again. | 我真希望还能再摸一次她的波波 |
[10:01] | She really had a fabulous pair of boobs. | 她那对波波真是太赞了 |
[10:04] | Ah. | 啊 |
[10:07] | I admit… | 我承认… |
[10:09] | Sometimes I would fantasize about her getting various terminal illnesses, and… | 我有时候会想象她病的超级厉害,然后… |
[10:14] | I would nurse her. To her death. | 我能照顾她,直到她死 |
[10:18] | And she would say, “Johnny, I’m in so much pain!” | 而她就会说,”Johnny,我太痛苦了!” |
[10:24] | And I would say, “Just hang in there a little longer, Bianca.” | 而我会说, “再坚持一下下, Bianca” |
[10:30] | Love. | 爱 |
[10:32] | They say that lightning never strikes twice. | 他们说爱的火花一生只有一次 |
[10:35] | But I know that I will love again. | 可我觉得我会在爱一次的 |
[10:38] | And I’m never gonna be happy until I find that woman. | 在我找到那个女人前,我绝不会快乐了 |
[10:45] | I think what I’m saying to you is… | 我觉得我要对你说的是… |
[10:49] | what are you doing tonight? | 你今晚干嘛? |
[10:54] | Shh Shh. | |
[10:59] | Kenneth [whispering] Kenneth. | |
[11:01] | This is your chance. | 这是你的机会 |
[11:02] | Cerie digs you. | Cerie要你 |
[11:07] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[11:08] | And she’s upset with her fianc? | 而且她还在生她未婚夫的气? |
[11:10] | Cerie said she would do it with you. | Cerie说她要和你那个 |
[11:12] | Well, that just makes me perspire. | 那么,那真让我紧张 |
[11:14] | In fact, I think we need you and Cerie to go on a candy run. | 其实呢,我们要你和Cerie出去买点点心 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:22] | [quietly] But I need to– | 不过我要… |
[11:23] | (Lutz) She can’t go by herself. | 她不能一个人去 |
[11:24] | It’s 1:00 in the morning. | 现在可是凌晨一点 |
[11:39] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗? |
[11:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[11:41] | We have reports of a nitrogen leak on this floor. | 我们有报告说这层楼面有氮泄漏 |
[11:43] | Oh, no, our room is fine. | 哦,不,我房间很好啊 |
[11:45] | I mean, we don’t smell it. | 我是说,我们没闻到 |
[11:46] | Oh, it’s odorless, sir. | 哦,先生,它是无味的 |
[11:48] | I really need to check this room. | 我真的要检查一下你的房间 |
[11:50] | Well, could you hurry up? | 那么,请你快点 |
[11:51] | Because my wife and I are planning a really special night tonight. | 因为我和我妻子为今晚安排了特别的活动 |
[11:54] | Oh, it’s for your own safety, sir. | 哦,这是为了你们自己好 |
[11:56] | Mm. | 恩 |
[11:58] | I’m detecting a lot of heat over here. | 我发现这里很热啊 |
[12:00] | Is it dangerous? | 这危险吗? |
[12:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:03] | I think it’s coming… | 我觉得好象是从… |
[12:06] | from my butt. | 我屁股那儿来的 |
[12:08] | Oh, no, I’m married! | 哦,不,我已经结婚了! |
[12:10] | That’s how I like ’em. | 所以我才喜欢嘛 |
[12:11] | Ah! | 啊! |
[12:12] | What? Oh! Role-play, baby! | 什么? 哦!角色扮演,亲爱的! |
[12:16] | Give it to me, baby! | 给我,亲爱的! |
[12:17] | Oh, oh, yeah. | 哦,哦, yeah |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:23] | I don’t know who that is, but we done ’cause I’m not velcro-ing up again. | 我不知道那是谁,可我这里算是完了 这搭扣我是再也搭不上了 |
[12:27] | Just be cool. Just be…be cool. | 冷静点,就…冷静点 |
[12:30] | Hold on tight. | 保持住 |
[12:31] | Who is it? | 是谁啊? |
[12:33] | Oh, Tracy. | 哦,Tracy |
[12:35] | We couldn’t find a hotel room anywhere. | 我们哪里也开不到房 |
[12:36] | The whole city is booked. | 整座城市都被订下了 |
[12:38] | We were hoping we could come here and party with you. | 所以我们过来想和你一起庆祝 |
[12:41] | [heavily accented] Happy Valentimes! | 情楞节fai乐! |
[12:51] | Baby, I’m sorry. But he’s going through some stuff. | 亲爱的,真对不起 可他正经历困难时期 |
[12:55] | Angie, do you like champagne? | Angie,你喜欢香摈吗? |
[12:56] | No, it gives me a headache. | 不,它会让我头疼 |
[12:58] | This is a Krug Clos de Mesnil. | 这可是瓶Krug Clos de Mesnil (世界百大好酒中第一名香槟) |
[13:00] | I was saving it for a special occasion. | 是我为特别日子留的 |
[13:02] | And I thought to myself, my God, this is it, am I right? | 我对自己说,老天啊,这就是了,对吧? |
[13:05] | Good news, good friends. | 好消息,好朋友们 |
[13:06] | I clean this too, or, uh, just the sex? | 要我打扫,还是,只上床? |
[13:09] | Isn’t she precious? | 她真好,不是吗? |
[13:10] | Hey, fun fact about Vlem, | 嘿,关于Vlem的有趣的事情 |
[13:12] | she originally came here to study engineering. | 她最初是来这里学工程学的 |
[13:14] | Come on, doll. | 来吧,娃娃 |
[13:17] | You tell GE light bulb man I want Sophie’s Choice out of my suite! | 你告诉那个GE的大混球 我要”苏菲的选择”从我的房间里出去! (Sophie’s choice讲到女主角被迫成为妓女) |
[13:22] | Babe! | 亲爱的! |
[13:32] | Lemon! Lemon! | |
[13:42] | Are you coming? | 你来吗? |
[13:43] | Let’s stall for a minute. | 在这里停一下吧 |
[13:45] | It’s so boring up there anyway. | 那里好无聊的 |
[13:47] | You know, Aris is just so immature sometimes. | 你知道,Aris就是有时候太幼稚了 |
[13:51] | That’s why I like you, Kenneth. | 所以我喜欢你,Kenneth |
[13:52] | You’re an old soul. | 你很老派 |
[13:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:55] | My momma thinks so too. | 我妈妈也这么说 |
[13:57] | In fact, she’s pretty sure I’m the reincarnated soul of Adren Twyford. | 事实上,她很确定我是Adren Twyford的转世 |
[14:00] | He was our town minister who died in an organ fire. | 他曾是我们的镇长,后来死于器官衰竭 |
[14:03] | [beeping] Ugh. | 恩 |
[14:04] | He keeps texting me to meet him downtown at his club, even though he knows I’m working. | 他老要我去他市中心的俱乐部见面 可他知道我要工作 |
[14:09] | Well, it’s like Dr. Laura Schlessinger says, | 那个,就像Laura Schlessinger博士说的 |
[14:12] | “Women should be more accommodating to their men for the health of the marriage.” | “女人为了她们的婚姻更健康,应该顺从些” |
[14:16] | She sounds smart. | 她听着挺聪明 |
[14:18] | Is she really a doctor? | 她真的是博士吗? |
[14:19] | No, I think she’s kinda like Dr. Pepper. | 不,我觉得她和Pepper博士差不多 (Dr.Pepper,七喜上那个小人~) |
[14:22] | Well. | 那么 |
[14:23] | I’m gonna go meet him downtown then. | 我要去市中心见他了 |
[14:25] | Thanks, Kenneth. | 谢谢了,Kenneth |
[14:27] | You give really good advice. | 你的建议很好 |
[14:31] | Kenneth Kenneth. | |
[14:34] | What? How dare you? | 什么? 你怎么敢? |
[14:37] | You’re so weird. | 你真是好奇怪啊 |
[14:39] | Tell Liz I left, okay? | 跟Liz说声我走了,好吗? |
[14:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:41] | Oh, and if you wanna tell those guys upstairs that we made out, it’s all right with me. | 哦, 如果你想跟楼上那些家伙说我们亲热过了 就说吧,没关系的 |
[15:04] | Ooh, video games. | 哦,电子游戏 |
[15:05] | We could play video games. | 我们可以玩电子游戏 |
[15:10] | This is the second-worst Valentine’s Day we ever had. | 这是我们过的第二糟的情人节 |
[15:15] | Hi, is Mr. Donaghy here? | 嗨,Donaghy先生在这里吗? |
[15:19] | Another prostitute? | 又来一个妓女? |
[15:22] | Lemon, what do you say? | Lemon,你怎么说? |
[15:23] | You and me, Atlantic City. | 你和我,到大西洋城去 |
[15:25] | We can be in the crepe line at The Borgata by dawn. | 在黎明前我们能到The Borgata (大西洋城的酒店) |
[15:28] | No, Jack. | 不, Jack |
[15:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[15:34] | I’m celebrating. | 我在庆祝 |
[15:35] | I want Bianca to see that I’m moving on. | 我要Bianca看到我的生活在继续 |
[15:38] | Well then maybe you should call Bianca to help you carry | 那你大概应该给Bianca打电话 |
[15:40] | your prostitute out of the hotel you were just ejected from. | 让她帮你把那个妓女从酒店里搬出来 |
[15:44] | You think I should? | 你觉得我该那么做? |
[15:44] | She’d probably come right down here. | 她也许立刻就过来了 |
[15:46] | You two are sick! | 你们俩都有病! |
[15:47] | This relationship is sick! | 这段关系也有病! |
[15:49] | You just don’t understand, it’s complicated! | 你就是不明白,这很复杂! |
[15:52] | No, I don’t understand! | 不,我是不明白! |
[15:53] | Let me ask you a question. | 我来问你 |
[15:54] | Marry, boff, kill. Bianca. | 娶,搞,杀. Bianca |
[15:57] | Which do you wanna do? | 你打算做哪个? |
[15:59] | All of them. | 所有 |
[16:01] | All of them. | 所有 |
[16:03] | You’ve gotta get out of each other’s lives, Jack, or you wilnever be happy. | 你们得从对方的生活里离开 Jack,不然你永远不会快乐的 |
[16:07] | Between the two of you, you are 100 years old, | 你们俩加起来,都有100岁了 |
[16:10] | and this is not a dignified way for a 100-year-old couple to behave. | 100岁的两个人可不应该这样 |
[16:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:18] | Uh, oh, leave her there. | 恩,哦,就把她留那儿吧 |
[16:21] | It’s nicer than where I found her. | 比我找到她的地方可好多了 |
[16:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:26] | Happy Valentimes! | 情人节快乐! |
[16:29] | You know what, friend? | 知道吗? 朋友? |
[16:30] | You got a loof nerve, calling me a fake. | 你没资格说我假 |
[16:32] | You wear your thrift store T-shirts and your big weird glasses, | 你穿着那些”爱心超市”里买的廉价汗衫 还有奇怪的大框眼睛 |
[16:35] | and everybody says, “Oh, look at Frank, he’s so cool. | 人人都说,”哦,看看Frank,他好酷啊 |
[16:38] | He has a hat that says Extra Cheese.” | 他有只帽子上写着”Extra Cheese” |
[16:40] | What does that even mean? | 那到底有意思吗? |
[16:43] | It’s pretty self-explanatory. | 要看个人理解了 |
[16:45] | Admit it, you spend just as much time and energy trying to look weird as I do trying to look beautiful. | 承认吧,你花和我试着让自己漂亮一样多的时间 来让自己看着奇怪 |
[16:50] | And you can act like you hate me, but if I tried to kiss you right now, | 你可以表现的好象你讨厌我 可如果我现在要吻你的吧 |
[16:54] | you would totally do it. | 你绝对会接受 |
[16:55] | ‘Cause you’re a big phony jerk! | 你也就是个假兮兮的混蛋! |
[17:02] | And I just wanted to tell you that. | 我要告诉你的就是这些 |
[17:06] | Okay, fine! | OK,好吧! |
[17:07] | I pooted. | 我是放屁了 |
[17:08] | It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 现在是早上3点 |
[17:09] | Are you happy? | 高兴了吧? |
[17:10] | Yeah, I’m happy, because that’s the first time you’ve ever done something like a real person. | 对,我高兴了 因为这是你第一次做一个真实的人做的事情 |
[17:14] | It’s pretty cool. | 非常酷 |
[17:16] | I-I could do it again, but I wouldn’t wanna show off. | 我,我还能在做一次的 不过我不想太过招摇 |
[17:21] | Jenna Jenna. | |
[17:23] | I’m sorry I said I would kill you. | 我很抱歉我说我要杀你 |
[17:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | Snacks! | 点心来了! |
[17:30] | What happened? | 发生了些什么? |
[17:31] | So? Tell us? | 怎么样?告诉我们? |
[17:32] | None of your beeswax. | 和你们没关系 |
[17:34] | He blew it. | 他搞砸了 |
[17:35] | Way to go, loser. | 干的好,衰哥 |
[17:36] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,是吗? |
[17:37] | If I blew it, then how did I get her underpants? | 如果我搞砸了,我怎么弄到她的内裤的? |
[17:49] | Just this last one, and then your marriage is officially dissolved. | 最后一个,你们的婚姻就正式结束了 |
[17:53] | It’s almost like it never happened. | 就像从来没发生过一样 |
[17:56] | I wouldn’t be surprised if that five-inch scar across my abdomen was suddenly gone. | 我不会吃惊我腹部那条5英寸长的伤疤会突然消失掉 |
[18:01] | Johnny Johnny. | |
[18:03] | Promise me you won’t sell the Arby’s. | 保证你不会卖了Arby’s |
[18:05] | No, I won’t. | 不,我不卖 |
[18:07] | I’m gonna shut it down. | 我要把它关了 |
[18:09] | Leave it vacant. | 就这么空关着 |
[18:10] | Open the windows and let nature have at it. | 把窗子打开,让大自然拥抱它 |
[18:13] | This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最蠢的事情 |
[18:15] | That’s prime property on Highway 145. | 那可是145公路上的房产 |
[18:18] | Yes, there’s not a thing you can do about it. | 对,可你什么也做不了 |
[18:20] | But it is irresponsible to the community. | 可这样是对社区的不负责任 |
[18:23] | They should sue you. | 他们会告你的 |
[18:24] | I hope they do. | 但愿他们会吧 |
[18:25] | Oh, I’ll see to it. | 哦,那我就等着瞧 |
[18:26] | I’ll go right to the Telluride Chamber of Commerce. | 我要去Telluride商业公会 |
[18:30] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[18:31] | The case could be in court for months. | 这会拖上几个月的 |
[18:32] | Maybe years. | 甚至几年 |
[18:35] | Damn it, Johnny! | 该死,Johnny! |
[18:59] | Whoops. Hello. | Whoops.你好 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry. Can I help you? | 请原谅,要帮忙吗? |
[19:02] | Hey, that’s cool? | 嘿,真酷啊? |
[19:04] | Is that a French Planet of the Apes poster? | 那是法国版的”人猿星球”的海报? |
[19:06] | – Yeah. – Wow. | – 对 – Wow |
[19:08] | You know, I’ve heard that in Greece they have to change Charlton Heston’s name | 你知道吗? 我听说在希腊 |
[19:11] | on movie posters to Charlton Easton. | 他们不得不把海报上Charlton Heston的名字改成Charlton Easton |
[19:13] | Because in Greek the word “Heston” means to poop yourself. | 因为在希腊语里”Heston”的意思是拉大便 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 不好意思,我们认识吗? |
[19:17] | No, I don’t think so. | 不,我想不 |
[19:19] | Uh, you’re Liz Lemon, right? | 恩,你是Liz Lemon,对吧? |
[19:20] | – Yeah. – Okay. – Yeah. – Okay. | |
[19:21] | Uh, this is super awkward, but did you get two dozen pink roses last night? | 恩,这事情真的很奇怪 你昨晚有没有收到一束粉红色玫瑰? |
[19:27] | Yep, there they are. | 对,就在这里呢 |
[19:28] | Those are from you? | 是你送的? |
[19:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:31] | Uh, I work up in legal, and– | 恩,我是法律部的,我… |
[19:32] | You’re a lawyer? | 你是律师? |
[19:33] | I prefer law stylist. | 我想是法律工作者吧 |
[19:37] | Uh, anyway, I meant to send these to my girlfriend, Liz Lemler, who works in accounting. | 恩,总之,这些花我是要送给我女朋友的 她叫Liz Lemler,她是会计部的 |
[19:42] | [softly] Oh. | 哦 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:44] | There’s actually supposed to be a box of chocolate-covered cherries with this, did you– | 其实还有一盒覆盖着樱桃的巧克力呢,你看到吗….. |
[19:46] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我一点不知道 |
[19:48] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[19:50] | She pouted all night because she thought I forgot to send her something. | 她一晚上都在不高兴 因为她以为我忘了给她送东西 |
[19:52] | I told her I did, but she didn’t believe me. | 我告诉她我送了,可她不相信 |
[19:55] | She sounds great. | 她听起来人不错 |
[19:58] | Yeah, she is. | 对, 她是不错 |
[20:01] | Well…good for you. | 那么…对你来说是好事情 |
[20:04] | Here you go. | 给你吧 |
[20:05] | Sorry about the mix up. | 抱歉搞混了 |
[20:06] | N-no, no! | 不,不! |
[20:07] | They were delivered to you, they’re yours now. | 他们送到你这里来,所以就是你的了 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:11] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:13] | But could I possibly get a photo? | 我能不能拍张照片? |
[20:15] | Of you with the flowers? | 拍下你拿着花? |
[20:17] | Like with your ID? | 还有你的身份证? |
[20:18] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的 |
[20:19] | Is that all right? | 就没事了? |
[20:20] | You know, just as proof. | 对,有证明了嘛 |
[20:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:26] | There we go. | 行了 |
[20:30] | Aw, that’s a cute one. | 啊,拍的挺好 |
[20:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:36] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[20:39] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[20:54] | Happy Valentimes! | 情人节快乐! |