时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The flowers are lovely. Thank you. | 花很漂亮,谢谢 |
[00:10] | No, you hang up first. | 不要,你先挂 |
[00:12] | Okay, on the count of three. | 好吧,我们一起数到三 |
[00:14] | One, two, three… | 一,二,三… |
[00:16] | No, I didn’t hang up either. | 我也没挂哦 |
[00:19] | Donaghy, I need your help. | Donaghy,我要你帮忙 |
[00:21] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[00:23] | I said I miss you too. You’re breaking up. | 我说我也想你,你怎么掉线了 |
[00:25] | Maureen? She cut out. | Maureen?她挂了 |
[00:28] | I need $60,000, or I’m gonna lose my house. | 我要6万美圆,我的房子快没了 |
[00:31] | Which house? | 哪一栋? |
[00:32] | I need $100,000, or I’m gonna lose both my houses! | 我要10万美圆,我两栋房子都要没了! |
[00:36] | Tracy, I don’t understand. | Tracy,我不明白 |
[00:37] | You’ve starred in 14 films. You don’t have any money saved? | 你主演了14部电影,你都没有一点存款的吗? |
[00:40] | Nah, I lost all of it. | 没了,都没了 |
[00:42] | Really? Who’s your money manager? | 真的?谁帮你管钱的? |
[00:43] | Grizz Grizz. | |
[00:45] | Worldcom, man. Worldcom. | 世通公司,伙计,世通公司 (世通公司涉嫌财务舞弊) |
[00:48] | Look, Tracy, I can’t just give you money. | 听着,Tracy,我不能就这么把钱给你 |
[00:51] | But what I can do is show you how you can earn all the money you need. | 不过我可以告诉你怎么赚到足够的钱 |
[00:54] | You must know Arsenio. | 你一定知道Arsenio (著名喜剧演员,他的节目一大特色就是观众一起叫”woof-woof”) |
[00:55] | Hall or Billingham? | Hall或者Billingham? |
[00:57] | You know someone named Arsenio Billingham? No! | 你认识Arsenio Billingham? 不认识 |
[01:09] | Put his name and face on a product. | 他把他的名字和脸印在产品上 |
[01:11] | Because of Arsenio’s “woof-woof” catchphrase, we settled on dog food. | Arsenio那句著名的”woof-woof”广告语被我们印在了狗粮上 |
[01:14] | The product was a runaway success. The company and Arsenio made millions. | 那产品相当成功,公司和Arsenio赚了几百万 |
[01:19] | I like that. Put my name on something. | 我喜欢,给产品冠我的名字 |
[01:24] | But what would I sell? | 那我要卖什么呢? |
[01:25] | The product is irrelevant. | 卖什么无关紧要 |
[01:27] | The people aren’t buying that. They’re buying you. | 让他们买的不是产品,而是你的名气 |
[01:29] | Now, you come back with an idea of a product you’d be willing to sell, | 现在,等你想到要卖什么产品了再回来 |
[01:32] | anything at all, and you’ll have all the money you can dream of. | 任何东西,你想要多少就会有多少钱 |
[01:38] | I’m on it. | 我这就去想 |
[01:41] | I forgot about that Worldcom mess. | 我忘了那个世通公司的麻烦了 |
[01:42] | Why you gotta be so obsessed with telecommunications? | 你怎么对电子通信那么着迷呢? |
[01:45] | Get me Maureen Dowd back on the phone, please. | 请再给我接下Maureen的电话 |
[02:13] | Hey, I’ve got to miss an hour of rehearsal today | 嘿,我今天要少排练一个小时 |
[02:15] | because I just found out from my publicist I’ve been booked on The View. | 我个经理人刚告诉我,我要上The View了 (著名谈话节目,主持人是Barbara Walters,节目主要针对女性) |
[02:18] | Oh, Jenna, that’s great. | 哦,Jenna,太棒了 |
[02:19] | For the first time in your life, | 终于有一天你能在一间全是女人的房间里 |
[02:20] | you’ll be in a room full of women and you’ll be the least crazy one. | 成为那个最不疯狂的人了 |
[02:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:24] | (Liz) Oh, you know what clip you should show? | 哦,你知道你应该展示哪一段吗? |
[02:25] | “MTV: Darfur” “MTV: Darfur.” | |
[02:27] | You and Tracy were really funny in that. | 你和Tracy真滑稽死了 |
[02:28] | Oh, this isn’t for TGS. It’s for my movie. | 哦,不是为TGS上的,是为我的电影 |
[02:31] | The Rurr-Jurr has a limited release next week. | The Rurr-Jurr下礼拜就要限制性发行了 |
[02:34] | Oh, congratulations! | 哦,祝贺你! |
[02:35] | I didn’t know they had a release date for The Rurr– | 我一点不知道The Rurr– |
[02:38] | For that movie. | 这部电影的发行时间 |
[02:39] | Oh, sorry. Gotta take this. | 哦,抱歉,接下电话 |
[02:42] | Hello? | 喂? |
[02:43] | You still don’t know what the title is? | 你还是不知道那电影名字叫什么? |
[02:44] | No! No one does. | 不!没人知道 |
[02:45] | It’s gone on way too long to ask her about it. | 再也开不了口问她了 |
[02:49] | This title isn’t hard to understand, right? | 这名字不难理解吧? |
[02:51] | No, it’s awesome! | 不,非常好的! |
[02:53] | I love that we can work while we’re on cocaine! | 真高兴我们能一边磕药high一边工作 |
[02:56] | Could it be Roar Her, Gem Her? | 会不会是Roar Her(怒吼的她),还是Gem Her(珍贵的她)? |
[02:59] | No, that doesn’t make any sense. It’s got to be Oral Germ Whore. | 不,那都不通啊 一定是Oral Germ Whore(口臭婊子) |
[03:02] | Okay, bye. | 好了,再见 |
[03:04] | Sorry, that was my publicist. | 抱歉,那是我的经理人 |
[03:06] | You know, I have to admit, | 你知道,我得承认 |
[03:07] | I kind of like that Tracy Jordan is no longer the only movie star on TGS. | 我对于Tracy Jordan不再是TGS里唯一的电影明星还是挺高兴的 |
[03:12] | Maybe I’ll finally start getting some respect around here. | 也许我终于能受点尊重了 |
[03:14] | What’s up, flabby butt? You look weird today. | 怎么样啊,大屁股? 你今天看起来怎么那么奇怪 |
[03:17] | Hey, Pete, you wanna see a comic book with pregnant zombie nuns? | 嘿,Pete,想看有个巫毒修女的搞笑片段不? |
[03:21] | Yes, I do. | 好啊 |
[03:22] | Cool. | 很好 |
[03:24] | And I have a screener of the movie for you. | 我给你弄了盘我的电影的录象带 |
[03:26] | I want you to watch it. | 我要你看看 |
[03:29] | Ah, The Rural Juror! That is something. | 啊,The Rural Juror!(乡村陪审团) 明白了 |
[03:35] | I can’t wait to watch it. | 我等不急想看了 |
[03:36] | Oh, you won’t be disappointed. The source material was amazing. | 哦,你不会失望的 这个题材简直棒极了 |
[03:39] | It’s hard to go wrong with a Kevin Grisham novel. | 毕竟是Kevin Grisham的小说嘛 |
[03:41] | – You mean John Grisham. – Oh, no. | -你是说John Grisham吧(著名小说家) -哦,不是 |
[03:43] | Kevin, John’s brother. | 是Kevin,John的兄弟 |
[03:45] | Did you know that before Kevin was a novelist, he worked at a recycling center? | 你知道吗?Kevin成为小说家前,是在回收站工作的呢 |
[03:49] | WOW Wow. | |
[03:50] | Yeah, and he just finished writing a sequel. | 就是,他刚完成了一部小时的结局 |
[03:52] | It’s called Urban Fervor. | 叫做Urban Fervor |
[03:54] | Boy, these titles– They really make you think. | 伙计,这些名字–真能让人思考啊 |
[03:58] | Oh, wow! | 哦,wow! |
[04:01] | Doesn’t it seem like just yesterday we were doing the show back in Chicago, | 感觉我们昨天还在芝加哥搞我们的节目 |
[04:04] | dreaming about being in the movies? | 梦想着有一天能上大屏幕? |
[04:06] | We’ve come a long way from that apartment we shared in Little Armenia. | 从我们一起挤在小阿曼区到现在,我们经历的太多了 |
[04:09] | Oh, it was so weird there. | 哦,那里可真怪异 |
[04:11] | You remember that neighborhood festival where they killed a goat in the street? | 你记得他们过节的时候要在街上杀一头羊的吗? |
[04:14] | Yes! | 记得! |
[04:15] | But we did have really good luck that year. | 不过那年我们运气真是好 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:21] | I need to come up with a big idea for a product to put my name on. | 我要想出一个冠上我名字的大产品 |
[04:24] | Something no one has thought of. Something crazy. | 没人想到过的,要疯狂点的 |
[04:27] | I know a gentleman who had a lot of crazy ideas. | 我认识个有很多疯主意的先生 |
[04:30] | He was a carpenter. He wanted everyone to love one another. | 他是个木匠,他希望人人都爱别人 |
[04:32] | Oh, you mean Jesus? | 哦,说的是上帝吧? |
[04:34] | No– Miguel from set design. He’s over there. | 不– 舞台设计部的Miguel 他就在那里 |
[04:45] | Eurek-o! Eurek-o! | |
[04:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:55] | What are you doing back here? They’re rehearsing your Paris Hilton sketch. | 你躲这里干嘛? 他们正在排练你那个帕里斯.希尔顿的段子呢 |
[04:57] | I’m trying to avoid Jenna. She gave me a screener of her movie. | 我要躲开Jenna 她给了我盘她那部电影的录象带 |
[05:00] | And? | 那么? |
[05:01] | Oh, Pete, it’s awful! I couldn’t believe how bad it was. | 哦,Pete,它烂透了! 我简直不敢相信它有多烂 |
[05:05] | Although, I guess it’s no surprise that Tony Hawk can’t play blind. | 当然了,我猜Tony Hawk演不了盲人是很正常的 |
[05:09] | So you must know the title! | 那你知道标题了咯! |
[05:10] | Yes, yes– The Rural Juror. | 对,对–叫The Rural Juror |
[05:13] | – The Rrr– – Rural – The Rrr– – Rural. | |
[05:14] | – The Ruh– – Rural – The Ruh– – Rural. | |
[05:15] | Eh. | 恩 |
[05:16] | (Pete) So, what are you gonna do about Jenna? | 那你打算怎么对Jenna说? |
[05:18] | (Liz) Same thing I’ve always done when she’s done something terrible. | 还不是每次她做事情没做好的时候我的那套说法 |
[05:20] | Think of one thing nice to say and then hug her. | 想出一个好的方面,然后拥抱她 |
[05:26] | So, what did you think? | 那么,你怎么想? |
[05:28] | Oh, my God! | 哦,老天啊! |
[05:29] | You looked so beautiful. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[05:37] | The lighting was really neat. | 灯光照的刚刚好 |
[05:45] | Ethan and I both thought the programs were really easy to read. | Ethan和我都觉得它很容易懂 |
[05:50] | So, what nice thing are you going to say about The Roaring Junior? | 那么,你打算说什么The Roaring Junior的好地方? |
[05:53] | Uh, I don’t know. It’s a mess. | 恩,我不知道 它简直一团糟 |
[05:57] | No, you’ve got to tell them that when Paris Hilton | 不,你得告诉他们当帕里斯.希尔顿想和狗熊一起的时候 |
[05:59] | tries to make out with the bear, the bear has to act like he’s into it. | 那些熊得看上去很享受 |
[06:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | Mr. Donaghy, stop what you’re doing because I’m about to blow your mind! | Donaghy先生,停下你手里的活,我要说的一定会吓着你! |
[06:09] | Hit it! | 开始! |
[06:12] | Tired of your sandwich making you angry? | 做三明治是不是让你抓狂了? |
[06:14] | Then behold the Tracy Jordan Meat Machine! | 那就来台Tracy Jordan肉饼机吧! |
[06:18] | Stick any three meats– | 把任何三种肉… |
[06:20] | Whatever you want! | 或者任何你想要的! |
[06:21] | Bologna, salami, boar– | 香肠,意大利腊肠,野猪肉… |
[06:24] | Whatever! | 任何东西! |
[06:25] | Into this sexy lady and she will melt them all together | 放进这个性感的小东西里,她会把它们都合到一起 |
[06:29] | into one delicious food ball. | 变成一个香喷喷的肉饼 |
[06:30] | Never again will you have to suffer through the bread part of your sandwich. | 你再也不用忍受吃三明治里的面包了 |
[06:34] | I give you the Tracy Jordan Meat Machine! | 我隆重推出Tracy Jordan肉饼机! |
[06:38] | (all) Meat is the new bread! Uh-huh! | 肉肉就是新一代的面包!啊哈! |
[06:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[06:45] | Well, it’s certainly not the worst celebrity product idea I’ve ever heard. | 这个么,这绝对不是我见过的最糟的明星代言 |
[06:49] | Hi, I’m Whoopi Goldberg. | 嗨,我是Whoopi Goldberg |
[06:51] | And you’re Working Out With Whoopi. | 你正在和Whoopi一起做运动呢 |
[06:55] | With Tracy Jordan behind this, it just might work. | 有Tracy Jordan的支持,它应该可以的 |
[06:58] | We’ll roll it out in time for Christmas. | 我们会在圣诞节的时候推出它 |
[06:59] | Manufacture it for four bucks, slap your name on it, and sell it for 50. | 制作成本也就4美圆,可是冠上了你的名字,我们能卖50美圆 |
[07:03] | So GE will produce the Tracy Jordan Meat Machine? | 那么说GE会制作Tracy Jordan肉饼机咯? |
[07:05] | Oh, no. No. | 哦,不,不 |
[07:07] | GE could never make something so, um… Unique. | GE绝做不出那么,恩…特别的东西 |
[07:12] | We’ll have to pass this off to one of our subsidiaries. | 我们会给我们下属的一家企业做 |
[07:16] | You see, GE owns KitchenAll of Colorado, which, in turn, owns JMI of Stanford, | 看,GE拥有科罗拉多的KitchenAll 也就是说,它拥有了斯坦福的JMI |
[07:21] | which is a majority shareholder in Pokerfastlane.com, | 而后者,是Pokerfastlane.com的大股东 |
[07:24] | which recently acquired the Sheinhardt Wig Company, | 后者最近又并购了Sheinhardt Wig Company |
[07:26] | which owns NBC outright. | 它完整地拥有NBC |
[07:28] | NBC owns Winnipeg Iron Works which owns the Ahp Chanagi Party Meats corporation | NBC拥有的Winnipeg Iron Works 拥有Chanagi Party Meats corporation |
[07:32] | of Pyongyang, North Korea. | 那是在朝鲜的平壤 |
[07:33] | And they will make the Meat Machine. | 而它,就会制造肉饼机 |
[07:40] | Jack Donaghy, you are the best. | Jack Donaghy,你是最棒的 |
[07:43] | (Tracy) You know what? | 知道吗? |
[07:44] | I’m gonna make you a mix tape. You like Phil Collins? | 我会给你弄张混音唱片,你喜欢Phil Collins吗? |
[07:47] | I’ve got two ears and a heart, don’t I? | 我有两只耳朵和一颗心,不是吗? |
[07:50] | All right, Jenna’s on next. | 好了,马上就是Jenna了 |
[07:52] | Everyone shut up so we can hear the title of this stupid movie. | 全都给我闭嘴,要不我们又听不到电影的名字了 |
[07:55] | And coming up, I’ll be talking to The Girlie Show star | 接下来,我会和The Girlie Show的明星 |
[07:58] | Jenna Maroney about her upcoming project, The Rrr-Jrr. | Jenna Maroney谈谈她最新的动向 The Rrr-Jrr |
[08:03] | That is not helpful. | 一点没用 |
[08:06] | Hey, do you know the name of Jenna’s movie yet? | 嘿,你知道Jenna那部电影的名字吗? |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah, she gave me a screener. | 哦,知道,她给了我盘录象带的 |
[08:10] | – Okay! – No, no, no– | – 太好了! – 不,不,不… |
[08:11] | I’m not telling you anything about it. | 我什么也不会告诉你们的 |
[08:13] | I’m not giving you more ammunition to make fun of her with. | 我不会再给你们任何能嘲笑她的笑柄了 |
[08:15] | So it’s bad. | 那就是说不好咯 |
[08:17] | How bad? | 有多不好? |
[08:19] | Please! Just give us one detail. | 求你了!给一点点细节嘛 |
[08:21] | Okay, fine. | 好吧,好吧 |
[08:23] | Jenna plays a southern lawyer named Constance Justice. | Jenna扮演一个南方的律师,叫Constance Justice |
[08:30] | You gotta let us see this. | 你一定得让我们看看那电影 |
[08:31] | – No! – Come on, Liz! | – 不! – 求你了 Liz! |
[08:33] | No! | 不! |
[08:33] | Oh, man. | 哦,伙计 |
[08:35] | Constance Justice Constance Justice. | |
[08:37] | Justice has been served. Good stuff. | 正义得到了伸张 好东西啊 |
[08:39] | Tracy to the stage please for Pull Your Own Wisdom Teeth. | Tracy请上台排练”拉你自己的大智齿” |
[08:43] | (Jenna) Oh, excuse me. | 哦,抱歉 |
[08:43] | Hey, there you are. | 嘿,你在这里 |
[08:45] | So, what did you think of the movie? | 那么,你觉得我的电影怎么样? |
[08:47] | Oh, my God, Jenna! | 哦,我的天,Jenna! |
[08:49] | The soundtrack was so moody. | 配乐太动人了 |
[08:53] | What else did you like about it? | 还有呢? |
[08:55] | What? Oh, um… You were good! | 还有?哦,恩…你演的不错! |
[08:57] | Your face was very expressive. And another cool part was…the trees. | 你的表情很传神,还有就是…树不错 |
[09:06] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[09:08] | You didn’t like the movie. | 你不喜欢这部电影 |
[09:09] | What? Yes, I just said I like the movie. | 什么?可是,可我说了它不错啊 |
[09:12] | No, you didn’t. | 不,你没有 |
[09:13] | You did that condescending compliment thing you always do. | 你又做了那种假惺惺的表情 |
[09:16] | What? When have I ever done that? | 什么?我什么时候那样过? |
[09:20] | So, what did you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[09:22] | Oh, my God… You looked beautiful. | 哦,我的天…你看上去很漂亮 |
[09:29] | The lighting was really neat. | 灯光刚刚好 |
[09:32] | Ethan and I both thought the programs were really easy to read. | Ethan和我都觉得很容易懂 |
[09:38] | Well, that’s not how I remember any of that. | 我记得的可不是这样 |
[09:40] | Look, Liz, for once, be honest with me. | 听着,Liz,只要这一次,你对我真诚点 |
[09:42] | I want your real opinion. | 我要听你真正的想法 |
[09:44] | Okay, I thought the story was preposterous. | 好吧,我觉得这故事简直荒唐 |
[09:47] | I thought the acting was way over the top. | 我觉得演的也太过了 |
[09:49] | And I thought it was about an hour too long. | 我还觉得它长了1个小时 |
[09:51] | It’s only 90 minutes. | 可它一共只有90分钟啊 |
[09:53] | It’s kind of a train wreck. | 糟的像沉船 |
[09:55] | A train wreck? Okay. | 糟的像沉船?好吧 |
[09:58] | I’m not trying to be a jerk here. You asked me for my opinion. | 我可不想当坏蛋,是你问我的意见的 |
[10:00] | No, no– I understand. Thank you. | 不,没关系…我理解,谢谢 |
[10:05] | I wasn’t kidding about how cool those trees were, though. | 关于那些树我可没瞎说哦 |
[10:08] | What were they? Oaks? | 在哪里? Oaks? |
[10:12] | Damn it! Where are my car keys? | 该死的!我的车钥匙呢? |
[10:16] | Jack, Tracy– What can I do for you? | Jack,Tracy–能为你们做什么? |
[10:19] | Leo, we have a product we want you to give a medical endorsement to. | Leo,我们有样产品要推广,想请你来提供专业意见 |
[10:21] | I’ll do it! What is it? | 太好了!是什么产品? |
[10:23] | It’s called the Tracy Jordan Meat Machine. | 叫做Tracy Jordan肉饼机 |
[10:27] | It’s a dual-press grill. | 一种两边受热的烤箱 |
[10:28] | Say no more. | 不用多说了 |
[10:29] | If it’s giving people meat, then I’m onboard. | 只要是让人吃肉的,就算我一份 |
[10:32] | I’ve always said humans need more animal blood. | 我一直说人类应该多吃点动物的血肉 |
[10:35] | It keeps the spine straight. | 能让人脊梁正 |
[10:37] | We appreciate it, Leo. | 很感谢,Leo |
[10:38] | You boys need anything while you’re here? | 既然来了,要不要来点什么? |
[10:40] | Some reds, yellows… | 红色的,黄色的… |
[10:42] | Just got some purples in from Peru. | 刚从秘鲁弄了点紫色小药丸 |
[10:44] | No, I’m good. | 不用了,没关系 |
[10:45] | Well, it would be rude not to take, uh… | 人家的一点意思,不拿不好,恩… |
[10:48] | One or two. | 一两粒吧 |
[10:50] | Now, The Rrr Jrr is the true story of Rory Jerner, | The Rrr Jrr是关于Rory Jerner的真实故事 |
[10:54] | whose pure furor ensures a terrible murder– | 她的激情引起了一串谋杀… |
[10:58] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[11:02] | I feel like I’m getting further away from it. | 我好象越来越搞不懂了 |
[11:05] | Hey, last night I broke into Liz’s office. | 嘿,昨晚我偷偷进了Liz的办公室 |
[11:07] | I got Jenna’s movie. | 拿到了Jenna的电影了 |
[11:08] | Oh, how’d you get in there? | 哦,你怎么进去的? |
[11:10] | That weird security guard Tony let me in. | 那个怪怪的保安Tony让我进去的 |
[11:12] | I also looked on Liz’s computer. | 我还看了下Liz的电脑呢 |
[11:14] | Her last two Google searches were for singles yoga and scalp pain. | 她最后两个在google搜的东西是单身瑜伽和头皮疼 |
[11:19] | That is grim. | 好可怜 |
[11:23] | The Rural Juror? The Rural Juror? | |
[11:25] | Man, that’s disappointing. | 伙计,真失望啊 |
[11:27] | I had to let Tony watch me pee to get that tape. | 为了拿这盘录象带,我得让Tony看着我小便呢 |
[11:31] | What? | 什么? |
[11:34] | Hey, you wanted to see me? | 嘿,你找我? |
[11:35] | Yeah, I don’t want to wear this Paris Hilton nose. | 对,我不想戴这个帕里斯.希尔顿的鼻子 |
[11:38] | (Liz) I’m sorry. You have to wear the nose. | 很抱歉,你得戴 |
[11:39] | There’s a whole bunch of jokes in the sketch about the nose. | 那个小品里全是关于这个鼻子的笑话 |
[11:42] | Well, to be perfectly honest, I think the entire sketch is a train wreck. | 那么,实话告诉你吧 我觉得那小品写都就像沉船一样差 |
[11:46] | Oh, I see. | 哦,明白了 |
[11:48] | We’re not talking about the nose. | 不关那个鼻子的事情 |
[11:49] | We’re talking about the movie. | 是那部电影 |
[11:51] | You’re wrong about it, Liz. It’s getting some very positive early reviews. | 你是错的, Liz 它得到了不少好评 |
[11:55] | Teenmoviescene.com gave it five out of five iPods. | Teenmoviescene.com给了5颗星呢 |
[11:58] | Jenna, believe what you want. I’m your friend. I’m telling you the truth. | Jenna,你就信你愿意相信的吧 我是你的朋友,我说的都是真的 |
[12:02] | Please– | 拉倒吧 |
[12:03] | Here’s what’s really going on. | 其实事情是这样的 |
[12:05] | It’s killing you that I’m in something good that you had nothing to do with. | 我在和你无关的某事里做的很好就让你无比难受 |
[12:09] | And now you’re taking it out on me. | 所以你就针对我 |
[12:10] | Oh, come on! | 哦,得了吧! |
[12:11] | Well, enjoy kicking me around for now, Liz. | 那么,就享受这一刻吧, Liz |
[12:13] | Because I won’t be on your crappy little show forever. | 我可不会永远待在你这个破节目里 |
[12:15] | Really? | 是吗? |
[12:17] | Really. | 没错 |
[12:18] | Really? | 是吗? |
[12:19] | Really. | 没错 |
[12:20] | Really? | 是吗? |
[12:21] | Really. | 没错 |
[12:23] | Well, Jenna, I’m sorry you feel that way. | 那么, Jenna,你那么想我很遗憾 |
[12:28] | Ow! What the hell? | 哦!怎么回事? |
[12:30] | Oh, God, I’m sorry! | 哦,天哪,我很抱歉! |
[12:31] | I didn’t know there was a person in there! | 我不知道那里面有人! |
[12:35] | Pete, could you tell Liz Lemon not to stand in my eyeline while I’m rehearsing, please? | Pete,你能告诉Liz Lemon 在我排练的时候不要出现在我的视线里吗? |
[12:39] | Pete, could you tell Jenna she smells like a stripper? | Pete,你能告诉Jenna她闻起来想个脱衣舞女吗? |
[12:45] | So, uh… | 那么,恩… |
[12:46] | Are you guys still fighting? | 你们俩还在别扭呢? |
[12:47] | We’ve reached kind of an understanding. | 我们也算达成共识了 |
[12:49] | She’s not talking to me. | 她不和我说话 |
[12:50] | And to retaliate, I’m writing impressions for her that she can’t do. | 作为报复,我可以给她写评语,而她不行 |
[12:54] | I did not have sexual relations with that woman. | 我没和那个女人有性关系 |
[12:58] | You guys can’t go on like this. You have to apologize to her. | 你们不能再这么下去了 你得向她道歉 |
[13:01] | I didn’t do anything wrong! | 我什么都没做错! |
[13:02] | She insisted on me telling her what I thought of her crappy movie. | 她坚持要我对她那部烂片说实话的 |
[13:06] | And then she attacked me. | 然后她就攻击了我 |
[13:07] | Liz, I can’t have the head writer and one of the stars of the show fighting. | Liz,我可不能忍受节目主笔和节目的主要明星闹别扭 |
[13:11] | I can barely keep a lid on the feud going on between Kenneth and Dougie from props. | Kenneth和道具部的Dougie的不合我都还没解决呢 |
[13:25] | Audience, let me ask you a question. How many times has this happened to you? | 观众朋友们,这种状况在你们身上发生了多少次? |
[13:33] | Or this: | 或是这种 |
[13:37] | Seem familiar? | 眼熟吗? |
[13:39] | Bread is one of the worst things in the world. | 面包是这个世界上最不好的东西之一 |
[13:42] | But we’ve always needed it. | 可我们总是需要它 |
[13:43] | Until now! | 直到今天! |
[13:45] | By burning three different types of meat together, The Tracy Jordan Meat Machine | Tracy Jordan肉饼机把三种不同的肉放到一起 |
[13:49] | takes bread out of the equation! | 再也没有面包什么事了! |
[13:52] | Now your sandwich is all of the good stuff. | 现在你的三明治只有最好的部分了 |
[13:58] | That’s delicious! And it’s healthy. | 太好吃了!而且健康 |
[14:02] | Hi, I’m Doctor Leo Spaceman. | 嗨,我是Leo Spaceman大夫 |
[14:04] | I’m a working physician with a degree from the Ho Chi Minh City School of Medicine. | 我在胡志明市学校取得了学位,是一名医生 |
[14:09] | Doctor Space-man, is it true that bread eats away at your brain? | 太空人大夫,面包会消耗我们的大脑是真的吗? |
[14:12] | We have no way of knowing because the powerful bread lobby keeps stopping my research! | 我们没办法研究因为面包在我的大脑里搞的鬼! |
[14:19] | Well, folks, | 好了,朋友们 |
[14:20] | bread will never maybe attack your brain again! | 面包再也不会攻击你们的大脑了! |
[14:23] | Because with the Tracy Jordan Meat Machine– | 因为有了Tracy Jordan肉饼机 |
[14:25] | Say it with me now! | 和我一切说! |
[14:26] | (all) Meat is the new bread! | 肉肉就是新面包! |
[14:36] | Where did you guys get this tape? | 你们哪弄来这盘录象带的? |
[14:38] | Oh, Josh broke into your office. | 哦,Josh闯进了你的办公室 |
[14:40] | You went in my office without permission? | 你未经允许进了我的办公室? |
[14:43] | Because I’m worried about your scalp pain. | 因为我担心你的头皮疼 |
[14:44] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[14:46] | Frank, could you tell Liz– | Frank,你能告诉Liz… |
[14:47] | Nope, not interested. | 不能,不感兴趣 |
[14:51] | Girl writer, could you tell Liz that I don’t– | 那个女写手,你能告诉Liz我不… |
[14:53] | Jenna, stop this. It’s stupid. | Jenna,可以了,这样太幼稚了 |
[14:54] | Let’s just go in my office and talk. | 到我办公室去谈 |
[14:56] | Oh, there is nothing to talk about. | 哦,没什么好谈的 |
[14:57] | Stop making this something it isn’t. | 别把事情复杂化 |
[14:59] | I just didn’t like the movie because it’s bad. | 我只不过不喜欢这部烂片 |
[15:02] | These guys watched it. They’ll tell you. | 他们也看了,让他们告诉你 |
[15:05] | Actually, we all kind of liked it. | 其实,我们都还挺喜欢的 |
[15:06] | What? No, you didn’t. | 什么?不, 你们不喜欢 |
[15:07] | Yeah, we all did. | 我们都喜欢啊 |
[15:08] | It’s not the best thing in the world, but it’s solid and Jenna’s really good in it. | 它算不上是最好的电影吧,不过还算过的去 而且Jenna的表现真不错 |
[15:13] | Thank you, Frank. | 谢谢,Frank |
[15:14] | Look! Look at her! | 看!看看她! |
[15:15] | She can’t stand that I’m in something good. | 她就是见不得我好 |
[15:17] | It’s probably because of her own intellectual insecurities. | 也许那和她自身的不安全感有关 |
[15:20] | What? Frank, shut up. | 什么? Frank,闭嘴 |
[15:21] | Fine, dismiss me. | 好吧,解雇我呀 |
[15:22] | I guess because I look weird, I can’t be perceptive. | 我猜大概因为我看着奇怪,就不能被理解 |
[15:25] | I can’t believe you like this movie! | 我真不敢相信你们会喜欢这部电影! |
[15:27] | Oh! | 哦! |
[15:31] | Jeez, I hope those two work it out. | 老天啊,希望她们俩没事 |
[15:34] | Relax, man. | 放轻松,伙计 |
[15:35] | As long as they’re yapping at each other, we’re not working. | 只要她们继续别扭下去,我们就不用工作 |
[15:38] | Enjoy it. | 好享受吧 |
[15:39] | I want these everywhere! | 我要它出现在一切地方! |
[15:41] | I want every person here eating from a Tracy Jordan Meat Machine. | 我要这里的所有人都吃上Tracy Jordan肉饼机做出的肉 |
[15:47] | Ow, ah! | 哦, 啊! |
[15:48] | Cheese and crackers, that smarts! | 奶酪和饼干,真聪明啊! |
[15:50] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[15:52] | The grease burned me, Mr. Jordan. | 它溅出来把我烫伤了,Jordan先生 |
[15:54] | The machine must be broken. | 这个机器一定坏了 |
[15:55] | That one must be defective. | 那个应该没问题 |
[15:59] | Oh, ow! My face! My page jacket! | 哦,啊!我的脸!我的制服! |
[16:03] | They all must be like that! Where’s Donaghy? | 它们一定全是这样的! Donaghy在哪里? |
[16:10] | Can somebody take me to a hospital? | 有人能送去医院吗? |
[16:11] | Jenna, stop. I just want to get past this. | Jenna,别这样了,我想把这事情解决掉 |
[16:14] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[16:15] | Well, you can start by saying you’re sorry. | 那个么,你可以先从道歉开始 |
[16:18] | To– Fine. | 然后… 好的 |
[16:20] | I am sorry that I assumed other people would hate the movie just because I hate it. | 我很抱歉只因为我自己讨厌那部电影就以为别人都讨厌它 |
[16:25] | That was wrong. | 那是不对的 |
[16:26] | That’s it? That’s your apology? | 这就完了?这就是你的道歉? |
[16:27] | Yeah. Are we good? | 对.我们没事了吧? |
[16:29] | – We’re good. – Great. | – 没事了 – 很好 |
[16:31] | So, do I have to wear the nose tonight? | 那么,我今晚要戴那个假鼻子吗? |
[16:32] | Yes, you do. | 是的,你要戴 |
[16:33] | Okay, well then I hope you get bird flu and die. | 好吧,那么我希望你得禽流感然后去死 |
[16:36] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚说什么? |
[16:37] | You are a big fake, you know that, Liz? | 你就是个大虚伪,知道吗, Liz? |
[16:39] | She doesn’t even need those glasses. | 她根本用不着戴眼镜 |
[16:41] | Really, I’m a fake, blondie? I’m a fake? | 真的吗,我虚伪,金发? 我假? |
[16:45] | Burning jets of grease, huh? Were any of our people hurt? | 会溅出汁来哈?有我们的员工受伤吗? |
[16:49] | – Only Kenneth. – Good. | – 只有Kenneth – 很好 |
[16:51] | What are we gonna do? We can’t sell this. | 我们要怎么做?我们不能卖它 |
[16:53] | You’re right, we can’t sell this… | 你是对的,我们不能在… |
[16:55] | in the United States. | 美国卖它 |
[16:57] | What? | 什么? |
[16:58] | We simply have to find a market with lax safety regulations. | 我们只要找个安全标准低的国家就行了 |
[17:01] | With your international appeal, we can go anywhere. | 以你的国际知名度,哪都行 |
[17:03] | How about the Ukraine? | 乌克兰怎么样? |
[17:04] | Not the Ukraine. | 乌克兰不行 |
[17:05] | I own some property on the Dnieper River. | 我在聂伯河边有几栋房子 |
[17:07] | In Volyn? | 在沃伦?(乌克兰境内高地) |
[17:08] | Closer to Cherkasy. | 离切尔卡瑟很近(聂伯河右岸) |
[17:09] | Well, we’ll find another country then. How do you feel about Venezuela? | 那么,在找别的国家 委内瑞拉怎么样? |
[17:12] | Can’t do it, Donaghy. | 那不行, Donaghy |
[17:13] | I can’t put my name on a product that’s gonna hurt people. | 我不能让一个会伤害人的产品用我的名字 |
[17:17] | That’s disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[17:18] | Although I admire your integrity. | 不过我欣赏你的正直 |
[17:21] | Mr. Donaghy, they need you on stage immediately. | Donaghy先生,他们要你立刻下去 |
[17:23] | Some kind of emergency. | 说是紧急情况 |
[17:25] | For crying out loud. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry that we’re not all weeping with gratitude at getting to read your words. | 我真高兴我们没有因为能读懂你的心思而一起喜极而泣 |
[17:32] | I am so glad I studied voice at Northwestern so I could do raps about Suri Cruise. | 真高兴我在西北大学学过声乐好让我唱关于Suri Cruise的rap (Tom Cruise的女儿) |
[17:36] | Oh, please! | 哦,得了吧! |
[17:37] | If it wasn’t for me, you’d still be slutting it up | 要不是我,你还在色诱那些汽车零售商 |
[17:38] | for car dealership owners so they’d put you in their commercial. | 好让你去演他们的广告 |
[17:41] | Oh, so now I’m a slut? Yeah. | 哦,这么说我是个婊子咯?啊 |
[17:43] | Let me tell you something. | 那让我来告诉你点事情 |
[17:44] | This slut slept with your brother! | 这个婊子和你的哥哥睡过! |
[17:46] | Mitch? Mitch? | |
[17:46] | Yeah, and let me tell you something about Mitch. | 对,再告诉你点Mitch的事情 |
[17:48] | He is disgusting in bed. | 他在床上恶心死了 |
[17:50] | You know he’s not right. He was in a really bad skiing accident! | 你知道问题出在哪里的 他碰上了很严重的滑雪事故! |
[17:54] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[18:04] | Sit down. | 都坐下 |
[18:09] | Now, what is this about? | 那么,到底是为了什么? |
[18:10] | It’s about my movie, The Rrr Jrr. | 是因为我的电影The Rrr Jrr |
[18:12] | They’ve adapted The Rural Juror? I’m a huge Kevin Grisham fan. | 他们接受了The Rural Juror? 我太喜欢Kevin Grisham了 |
[18:16] | Jenna has taken the fact that I don’t like her movie | Jenna接受不了我讨厌她的电影的事实 |
[18:18] | and blown it completely out of proportion. | 还过份地爆发出来了 |
[18:21] | She twisted my boob. | 她对我袭胸 |
[18:23] | Liz, you wanted the movie to be bad. You wanted me to fail. | Liz,你希望这部电影不好 你希望我失败 |
[18:26] | Okay, let me tell you something, Jenna. Liz has always supported you. | 好吧,我来告诉你吧,Jenna Liz一直很支持你 |
[18:29] | Even when I wanted you out of here, she wouldn’t give in. | 在我想让你离开节目的时候 她就是不放弃 |
[18:30] | I’ve never seen her so worked up. | 我从没见她那么激动过 |
[18:32] | She came at me with that angry little badger face of hers– | 她跑过来用她那张愤怒的小脸对着我… |
[18:34] | There it is right now. | 就像现在这样 |
[18:35] | The point is, she went to the mat for you. | 关键是,她一直为你殿后 |
[18:37] | And she was right. | 而她是对的 |
[18:38] | – I know, but– – But nothing. | – 我知道,可是… – 没别的了 |
[18:39] | Now you’re accusing Liz of undermining you? | 而你现在指责Liz想看你失败? |
[18:41] | They did warn me those diet pills were mood altering. | 他们倒是告诉过我那些减肥药会引起情绪波动 |
[18:44] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[18:45] | I think you owe her an apology. | 我想你应该向她道歉 |
[18:47] | Oh, Liz… I’m sorry. | 哦,Liz…我很抱歉 |
[18:52] | No, don’t be. You’re right. | 不,用不着,你是对的 |
[18:55] | I did want the movie to be bad. | 我是希望那部电影失败 |
[18:57] | Wow. | 哦 |
[18:57] | The one time I try to take your side, Lemon, and you sandbag me. | 我总算站你一边的时候,Lemon,你就这么打击我 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry, Jenna. | 对不起,Jenna |
[19:01] | I smelled crazy in here and I assumed it was you. | 我只觉得有人疯了,然后就以为是你 |
[19:04] | God, Liz, I mean– | 天哪,Liz,我是说… |
[19:06] | I wish you had written my movie too. | 我真希望是你写了这部电影 |
[19:08] | No, it’s not that. It’s just– | 不,不是那个,就是… |
[19:11] | The dream that we had in Chicago of getting famous– | 我们在芝加哥梦想着成名的时候… |
[19:14] | We had it. | 我们是梦想过 |
[19:15] | It was my dream too, Jenna. | 那也是我的梦想,Jenna |
[19:17] | Yeah, but you couldn’t have been serious about acting for a living. | 对,不过你该不会想要当演员吧 |
[19:21] | You have brown hair. | 你头发是棕色的 |
[19:23] | Look, I like what I do now. | 听着,我喜欢我现在做的事情 |
[19:25] | But there’s still this sad little part of me that wants to be the center of attention. | 但我内心深处也希望我是人们注视的焦点 |
[19:29] | That wants to get my hair done and get free clothes. | 希望有人帮我弄头发,有免费的衣服穿 |
[19:32] | That wants to be you, I guess. | 我猜,是希望变成你 |
[19:37] | And your movie just brought all that stuff up again. | 而你的电影就正好让这一切都爆发了 |
[19:40] | This is boring. I’m bored now. | 好无聊啊,我无聊死了 |
[19:41] | Oh, God, Liz. I had no idea. | 哦,天哪,Liz,我一点都不知道 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry. I’m a jackass. | 我很抱歉,我是个混蛋 |
[19:46] | No, I’m sorry. | 不,我很抱歉 |
[19:49] | So you really think I’m beautiful? | 那你真的觉得我很漂亮咯? |
[19:51] | I never said that. | 这我可没说 |
[19:53] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦,不好意思 |
[19:58] | Tell me (in russian): Feed me, Whoopi! | 跟我说:喂我吧,Whoopi! (俄语) |
[20:00] | Whoopi! (all) Whoopi! | |
[20:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[20:07] | I gave the Meat Machine to Whoopi. | 我把肉饼机给Whoopi了 |
[20:09] | Goldberg or Billingham? | 是姓Goldberg的还是姓Billingham的? |
[20:20] | Looks like Whoopi’s made herself another billion grivka. | 看上去Whoopi’又挣了几亿grivka |
[20:24] | Food ball? Food ball? | |
[20:28] | Let’s get personal. | 我们来谈谈你个人 |
[20:30] | Your father Werner was a burger server in suburban Santa Barbara… | 你爸爸Werner是圣芭芭拉乡下做汉堡的… |
[20:33] | Yes, that’s right. | 对,没错 |
[20:35] | When he spurned your mother Verna for a curly-haired server named Roberta, | 当他为了个长头发的叫Roberta的女人抛弃你母亲Verna的时候 |
[20:40] | did that hurt her? | 那伤害了她吗? |
[20:42] | It was hard on all of us, yes. | 对我们大家来说,这都很让人难过 |
[20:51] | I’ll always be his little girl. | 但我永远是他的小女儿 |