时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Well, I don’t know why they need you in the studio. | 那个…我也不知道他们干嘛要叫你去录影棚 |
[00:06] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[00:07] | Oh, my God! Is this for me? | 哦,我的天!这是为我准备的? |
[00:11] | I can’t believe you made all this fuss over my birthday. | 真不敢相信你们为我的生日这么兴师动众 |
[00:15] | It’s so incredibly thoughtful. | 你们真太贴心了 |
[00:17] | Let me give something back to you guys. | 让我也回赠你们一下 |
[00:19] | * I believe the children are our future * * I believe the children are our future * | |
[00:23] | * Teach them well and let them lead the way * * Teach them well and let them lead the way * | |
[00:26] | Hey, guess what, everyone? I’m engaged. | 嘿,各位,知道吗?我订婚了 |
[00:29] | Engaged? | 订婚? |
[00:32] | Hey, this isn’t gonna change the way you dress or eat lollipops, is it? | 嘿,那个不会改变你穿衣服的风格或者吃棒棒糖的习惯吧? |
[00:36] | No. | 不会 |
[00:37] | Oh, then congratulations. | 哦,那祝贺呢 |
[00:40] | This is for you, Cerie. | 这是给为你唱的Cerie |
[00:42] | * I believe the children are our future * * I believe the children are our future * | |
[00:46] | * Teach them well and let them lead the way * * Teach them well and let them lead the way * | |
[00:50] | * Show them… * Show them… | |
[00:50] | * All the beauty they possess… * * All the beauty they possess… * | |
[00:52] | Everyone, guess what? | 各位,知道吗? |
[00:53] | There’s an antique car show out in the plaza! | 在大楼外面有个古董车展! |
[01:05] | How long is Jack gonna be? | Jack还要多长时间? |
[01:06] | He’s still on the phone. | 他还在讲电话呢 |
[01:09] | Area code 407? Oh, no. | 地区编号407?哦,不 |
[01:12] | When did this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[01:13] | 407? Is that bad? | 407?不好吗? |
[01:14] | It’s fine. It’s gonna be just fine. | 没什么,会没事的 |
[01:19] | Jonathan, these cheap phones keep on shattering! | Jonathan,这个破电话碎了! |
[01:23] | You can go in now. | 现在你可以进去了 |
[01:25] | No. | 不 |
[01:29] | Who let 407 through? Jonathan, we have drills for this! | 谁让407电话通过来的? Jonathan,我们应该屏蔽掉它的! |
[01:33] | Liz distracted me. | Liz分散了我的注意力 |
[01:34] | No, I didn’t. | 不,我没有 |
[01:36] | What’s going on? Business got you down? | 发生了什么?生意让你没办法了? |
[01:38] | Business doesn’t get me down. Business gets me off. | 生意才不会让我没办法呢 它只会让我想办法 |
[01:41] | Now, what is your urgent problem this time? | 那么,你有什么要紧的事情? |
[01:44] | Well, the writers and I wanted to get TGS jackets, but the guy in accounting says that we can’t have the jackets. | 那个,我们几个编剧想要TGS夹克 可是会计部的说我们不能要 |
[01:49] | But Dateline has jackets. | 可是Dateline有他们的夹克 (Dateline,NBC的新闻节目) |
[01:51] | Jackets? Is this what you’re talking about now? | 夹克?就为了这个? |
[01:54] | Jackets? | 夹克? |
[01:54] | Lemon, do you realize that your little show accounts for 3% of our revenue but takes up 90% of my time? | Lemon,你知不知道你们那个小节目只为我们带来3%的利润 可是却要占掉我90%的时间? |
[02:00] | Hello?! | 啊?! |
[02:02] | Now, would you do me a kindness, please? | 就请你给我行行好 |
[02:05] | And handle your problems yourself and stop bothering me. | 自己解决这种问题,别来烦我 |
[02:08] | Is that too much to ask? | 这算过分吗? |
[02:11] | Absolutely! Forget it. | 当然不!算了 |
[02:12] | I won’t bother you about anything anymore. | 我再也不来找你了 |
[02:29] | Wow, he’s a little bit of a stress eater, huh? | 哦,他脾气好大啊? |
[02:31] | He puts up with so much. | 他的负担非常大 |
[02:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:59] | Liz, you shoulda seen this guy at the club last night. | Liz,你昨晚应该在俱乐部里看到这个家伙的 |
[03:02] | Everybody at this party is a Jedi. | 每个参加派对的,都是Jedi |
[03:05] | We must get our freak on while our fruit is a-plentiful. | 得趁我们还有力的时候先怪异起来 |
[03:09] | Oh, naw! | 哦,哪! |
[03:11] | Oh, sounds like another great party I wasn’t invited to. | 哦,听上去又是一个我没被邀请的不错的派对啊 |
[03:15] | Tracy, thank you for the funnest night of my life! | Tracy,那是我度过的最有意思的晚上,谢谢! |
[03:19] | Love you, man. | 我爱你,伙计 |
[03:20] | I love you too, J Bird! | 我也爱你, J Bird! |
[03:23] | Yo, I don’t like that dude. | 哦,我不喜欢那个家伙 |
[03:24] | It’s disrespectful when he imitates me. | 他老模仿我很烦人呢 |
[03:26] | I want him fired. | 我想把他炒了 |
[03:28] | Oh, come on, it’s a goof. | 哦,行了,不过是开玩笑 |
[03:32] | How would you like it if I did an impression of you, Liz Lemon? | 要是我模仿你呢?Liz Lemon? |
[03:35] | Hi, I’m Liz Lemon! | 嗨,我是Liz Lemon! |
[03:37] | I like to wear man shirts. Watch me skateboard. | 我喜欢穿男人衣服,看我滑旱冰吧 |
[03:41] | I don’t skateboard. | 我不滑旱冰 |
[03:42] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 不舒服吧,是不? |
[03:44] | I’m not firing Josh. | 我不会把Josh炒掉的 |
[03:46] | You always take his side. | 你总站他那边 |
[03:50] | Tracy, stop tasering him. | Tracy,别再电他了 |
[03:53] | See? | 看? |
[03:53] | I need to be respected, Liz Lemon. | 我需要被尊重,Liz Lemon |
[03:55] | What do you know about respect? | 你懂得尊重的意思吗? |
[03:56] | Please, Tracy, just let it go. | 拜托,Tracy,就别放心上了 |
[03:58] | Well, if you won’t do anything about it, then I’ll just go over your head to Donaghy. | 那么,你要是不管的话,我就直接越过你去找Donaghy了 |
[04:02] | No, no no, do not do that. Don’t bother him. | 别,别,别,别去找他,别去打扰他 |
[04:05] | I’ll talk to Josh. | 我会和Josh谈的 |
[04:12] | Hey, Cerie, what are you doing? | 嘿,Cerie,在干嘛呢? |
[04:14] | Oh, I let them do my make-up sometimes. They say it’s fun for them. | 哦,我有时候让他们给我化化妆 他们说这很有意思 |
[04:17] | She’s like a Barbie. | 她就像个芭比娃娃 |
[04:19] | Oh, sorry, my babysitter got jury duty. I think I’m going to kill myself. | 哦,抱歉,我的保姆要当陪审团 我想我真要杀了我自己了 (小香肠~~~~~~) |
[04:27] | So, Cerie, how long have you known this guy that you’re marrying? | 那么,Cerie,你认识这个你要结婚的男人多久了? |
[04:31] | It’ll be two months in… | 还有三个星期就… |
[04:33] | three weeks. | 两个月了 |
[04:34] | You’d love him, Liz. He’s so funny. | 你会喜欢他的, Liz. 他非常有意思 |
[04:37] | He does this thing where he screams at limo drivers. | 他可以一边对着那些高级轿车的司机喊话一边那个 |
[04:40] | Yeah, it just kind of seems like you’re rushing into it a little bit. | 那个,看起来你好象有点太急了 |
[04:45] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[04:45] | But we both wanna have babies while it’s still cool. | 可我们都想趁我们年轻快点要孩子 |
[04:48] | I already have all the names picked out. | 我连名字都想好了 |
[04:50] | If it’s a girl, Bookcase. Or Sandstorm. Or maybe Hat. | 是女孩的话,就叫Bookcase或者Sandstorm或者Hat |
[04:55] | But that’s more of a boy’s name. | 可那个听上去像男孩的名字 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I was gonna say. | 对,我也正想说 |
[04:58] | It’s just, you’re so young, Cerie. There’s no big hurry to have babies. | 只不过,你还那么年轻,Cerie 不用那么着急生孩子的 |
[05:02] | I mean, there are other things in life. Like having a career. And working. | 我是说,生命中还有别的事情呢 比如说,事业,工作 |
[05:07] | And…having a job. And working. | 或者…干活…还有工作… |
[05:11] | You can have a career anytime. | 你什么时候都能有事业啊 |
[05:13] | But you only have a really short period where you can be a young, hot mom. | 可是你能成为一个漂亮的年轻的妈妈的时间却很短 |
[05:17] | If you wait too long, you could be like… | 如果你等的太久的话… |
[05:19] | 50 at your kid’s graduation. | 你孩子毕业的时候你都50了 |
[05:22] | 50’s not that old, Cerie. | 50岁不算太老,Cerie |
[05:25] | Oh, I’m sorry. Are you 50 now? | 哦,抱歉,你已经50岁了吗? |
[05:30] | Paul Newman or Robert Redford? | 保罗·纽曼还是罗伯特·雷德福? |
[05:33] | I’ve told you 1,000 times, Newman. | 都说了1000次了,保罗·纽曼 |
[05:36] | Because I enjoy his salad dressings and lemonade. | 我喜欢他的柠檬汁加沙律酱 (不解~~) |
[05:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:39] | Okay, uh, Brad Pitt… or George Clooney? | 好吧,那么,Brad Pitt还是George Clooney? |
[05:45] | Do you think I’d be a good mother? | 你觉得我会是个好妈妈吗? |
[05:47] | What? | 什么? |
[05:47] | Something is kicking in. | 总是想到一些事情 |
[05:49] | And the last few months I’ve just started wondering if I’m ever gonna have a baby. | 最近几个月我一直想,我这辈子会不会当妈 |
[05:53] | I mean, I’m so many steps away from being able to do it. | 我是说,我缺太多当妈的条件了 |
[05:56] | And I panic that maybe I waited too long. | 我怕我等的太久了 |
[05:58] | What if my junk goes bad? What if Cerie is right? | 万一我的”巢”出了问题怎么办? 如果Cerie是对的呢? |
[06:03] | Wow, red wine is not your drink. | 哦,看来真不该给你喝红酒啊 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry. I’m in my right mind. | 对不起,我要想的太多了 |
[06:07] | I just–it comes in waves, you know? | 我就是–忽然涌起,你知道吗? |
[06:09] | And I love my job and I love my friends. | 我喜欢我的工作,我喜欢我的朋友们 |
[06:12] | And if I am meant to crank out a kid, then I have plenty of time. | 我真想要个孩子的话,我有足够的时间 |
[06:16] | Uh, not really. | 恩,其实也不是啦 |
[06:19] | Jenna! Jenna! | |
[06:20] | No, Liz, I’m just saying. | 不,Liz,我就是那么说说 |
[06:20] | If this is something you really want, let’s go for it. | 如果这真是你想要的话,那就去做吧 |
[06:23] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[06:23] | Please, let me help you for once. We’ll get you a guy. | 拜托,就让我帮你一回吧 我们会帮你找到个男人的 |
[06:27] | Like that hot dancer Madonna used to have Lourdes. | 就像麦当娜不也有了Lourdes嘛 |
[06:30] | No no no. That is not how I roll. | 不,不,不,我说的不是这个 |
[06:32] | Forget I said anything. | 把我说的都忘了吧 |
[06:36] | Because you agreed to this. | 因为你同意的 |
[06:37] | I did not make you sign anything. I will not be intimidated by you! | 我没让你签任何东西 我不会受你威胁的! |
[06:41] | Good morning, Mr. Donaghy! | 早上好,Donaghy先生! |
[06:42] | Go to hell. | 去死 |
[06:43] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢 |
[06:51] | Kenneth, I’m sorry. How do you do it, Kenneth? | Kenneth,我很抱歉 你好吗,Kenneth? |
[06:53] | How do you sit here every day taking crap from people and you keep smiling? | 为什么你每天在这里受人家的气还总是笑嘻嘻的? |
[06:58] | My mother always told me that even when things seemed bad… | 我妈妈一直告诉我说,即使你的日子看上去不好… |
[07:01] | there’s someone else who’s having a worse day. | 可总有人过的比你更加不好 |
[07:04] | Like being stung by a bee or getting a splinter. | 比如说被蜜蜂蛰了,或者哪里破了 |
[07:07] | Or being chained to a wall in someone’s sex dungeon. | 或者被什么人用链子栓在墙上(SM) |
[07:10] | Isn’t that a kick in the soft stuff, Kenneth? | 这就是问题所在,不是吗?Kenneth? |
[07:12] | I mean, you gain strength from your mother while mine is sucking the life out of me. | 我是说,你从你母亲那里得到力量 而我呢,正相反,我都快被她榨干了 |
[07:16] | She calls me constantly. That was her. | 她就是不停地给我打电话,就是她 |
[07:18] | That was her. | 就是她 |
[07:19] | Complaining about where she’s living. Threatening to move in with me. | 抱怨她住的地方,威胁要搬来和我住 |
[07:22] | Oh, how wonderful. | 哦,多好啊 |
[07:23] | No no no, that’s not wonderful. I run companies. Plural. | 不,不,不,那不好 我有那么大的公司要管理,好几个哦 |
[07:28] | But to that woman… | 可对那个女人来说… |
[07:29] | I’m always gonna be the punk kid who cried when Pop was run over by a mail truck. | 我还是那个会因为Pop被辆邮车给撞了 而哭的朋克小子 |
[07:33] | Oh my, a mailman killed your dad? | 哦,老天啊,你爸爸被个邮递员杀了 (Pop听起来很像Papa) |
[07:35] | No, Pop was my dog. | 不,Pop是我的狗 |
[07:35] | My dad left when I was two… so I grew up calling my Collie Pop. | 我2岁的时候我爸爸就离开了… 所以我是叫着我的Collie Pop长大的 |
[07:40] | My mother is my best friend. | 我妈妈是我最好的朋友 |
[07:43] | My mother tried to send me to Vietnam to make a man out of me. | 我妈妈曾想把我送到越南去好让我变成男人 |
[07:46] | I was 12. | 那时候我12岁 |
[07:48] | Well, my mother has her dark times too. | 那个,我妈妈也有她不好的时候 |
[07:50] | But that’s when I tell her, “Mama, you carried me for nine months. | 不过那时候我就会对她说 “妈妈,你怀我怀了9个月 |
[07:55] | Let me carry you now.” | 现在就让我来照顾你吧” |
[07:59] | You are a remarkable human being, Kenneth. | 你真是个了不起的人,Kenneth |
[08:02] | I bought my mother a lovely retirement home. In Florida. | 我给我妈妈在佛罗里达买了座非常好的房子养老 |
[08:06] | With a tea garden and fake rocks made of foam because she falls down a lot. | 有一个茶园,还有泡沫塑料做的假石头,因为她总要摔跤 |
[08:10] | Got everything she needs except a phone. | 她什么都有,就是没有电话 |
[08:12] | I told those people, I made it clear, do not give her a phone. | 我很清楚地告诉那些人,不要给她电话 |
[08:19] | It’s her. It’s always her. | 是她,总是她 |
[08:27] | Hello? | 喂? |
[08:35] | This is Dr. Leo Spaceman. | 我是Leo Spaceman医生 |
[08:37] | Oh, hi, I’m sorry. | 哦,嗨,我很抱歉 |
[08:39] | I got this number under fertility in the Writer’s Guild Health Manual. | 我是在作家工会健康指南小册子的妇产科栏下看到这个号码的 |
[08:42] | I’m also listed under meth addiction and child psychiatry. | 我还同时涉足甲安菲他明(一种兴奋剂)成瘾和儿童精神病治疗呢 |
[08:46] | So what can I help you with? | 我能为你做什么? |
[08:48] | I should start by saying that I can’t personally help you conceive. | 我应该先告知你我个人是不能帮助你受孕的 |
[08:52] | Something happened to me while scuba diving. | 我潜水的时候发生了点意外 |
[08:57] | Hey, so Jenna tells us you’re looking for a babydaddy. | 嘿,Jenna告诉我们你需要人来捐献精子 |
[09:00] | She what? | 她说什么? |
[09:01] | Yeah. So? | 怎么样? |
[09:04] | So… | 那么… |
[09:07] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[09:08] | Now, okay, before you say no… I just wanna say… | 好吧,那个,在你说不前… 我只想说… |
[09:10] | our child would have a leg up getting into Harvard. | 我们的孩子会轻而易举地进哈佛的 |
[09:13] | Oh, really? Did you go to Harvard? | 哦,真的吗?你进哈佛了吗? |
[09:14] | ‘Cause you haven’t mentioned it in like three hours. | 因为你都3个小时没提它了 |
[09:16] | Our kid would have strong, flat feet. | 我们的孩子的腿会非常强壮 |
[09:19] | And if you choose me, I agree not to take my shirt off. | 如果你选择了我,我同意不把我的衣服脱掉 |
[09:22] | But I do like to get yelled at during sex. | 不过嘿咻的时候我喜欢叫 |
[09:24] | You’re disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[09:25] | Yeah, that’s a good start. | 这是个好开端啊 |
[09:27] | Ugh. | 恩 |
[09:28] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[09:29] | Jenna had no business telling you guys that. | Jenna没权力告诉你们这种事情 |
[09:32] | Oh, hey, blue pages. What? What’s wrong? | 哦,嘿,蓝页纸来了 怎么?出什么事了? |
[09:35] | Jenna told the writers that I’m looking for a guy to get me pregnant. | Jenna告诉写手们说我要找个男人让我怀孕 |
[09:39] | Can you believe her? | 你相信吗? |
[09:40] | I know. It’s so uncool. | 我知道,这样真不好 |
[09:42] | I mean, why would she go to them? Who do you know better than me? | 我是说,她怎么能先去告诉他们呢? 谁比我更了解你? |
[09:44] | Oh, come on. | 哦,得了 |
[09:46] | Didn’t you have a vasectomy? | 你不是切除输精管了吗? |
[09:48] | No, I just told my wife I did. | 不,我只是这么告诉我老婆的 |
[09:49] | And she doesn’t get pregnant how? | 可她为什么没怀孕? |
[09:51] | I fake it. | 我装高潮 |
[09:53] | Is Jenna out here? Is she rehearsing? | Jenna在这里吗?她在排练? |
[09:55] | She’s onstage. | 她在台上 |
[09:56] | Excuse me, Ms. Lemon? | 请原谅,Lemon小姐 |
[09:58] | Uh… | 恩… |
[09:59] | I’m not usually this formal, nor this bold, but I figure time is on neither one of our sides. | 我一般没那么冒昧 不过我想,时间不等人 |
[10:05] | Uh, could you excuse us for a second? | 恩,你能稍等一下吗? |
[10:08] | I’d kind of like him to stay. | 我有点希望他留下 |
[10:10] | Very well. | 很好 |
[10:12] | Ms. Lemon… Liz… | Lemon小姐… Liz… |
[10:15] | I’d like to carry your child if I might. | 我愿意帮你怀孩子 |
[10:18] | I have a small ferret farm about 60 miles north of the city. | 我在城外60公里处有个小猎场 |
[10:20] | It’s not much, but it is self-sufficient. | 不是很大,但也能自己自足了 |
[10:23] | I can get cable if you want, ’cause I know how much you like the TV. | 你要的话我可以装有线电视的 因为我知道你有多喜欢电视 |
[10:26] | Sometimes I watch you watching it. | 有时候我会看着你看电视 |
[10:33] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[10:35] | Jenna Jenna. | |
[10:37] | Stop telling everyone I need someone to get me pregnant. | 别再跟所有人说我要找人生孩子了 |
[10:41] | I’m not telling everyone. | 我没告诉所有人 |
[10:48] | All right, guys, check this out. | 好吧,伙计们,请听好 |
[10:50] | Oprah and Steadman are the same person. | Oprah和Steadman是同一个人 |
[10:52] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[10:53] | I don’t have time for this conversation. | 我没时间来谈这个 |
[10:55] | I don’t have time for anything. | 我什么时间也没有 |
[10:56] | That’s why he/she won’t run for president. | 所以说他或她不能竞选总统 |
[10:59] | Hey, you gotta stop doing that impression. | 嘿,你别再模仿别人 |
[11:01] | Tracy hates it. | Tracy恨死这个了 |
[11:03] | What? But it’s funny. | 什么?可是这很有意思 |
[11:04] | These guys like it. | 大家都喜欢 |
[11:06] | The Mars probe didn’t brake. It was attacked by a Martian cougar. | 火星探测器没有坏,它是被一只火星狮给弄坏的 |
[11:12] | This is how you take care of things, Liz Lemon? | 这就是你处理的办法,Liz Lemon? |
[11:15] | I’m going to Jack Donaghy. | 我要去找Jack Donaghy |
[11:16] | No, no Tracy, please don’t do that. | 不,别,Tracy,求你别去 |
[11:18] | Too late. This is untoward. | 太晚了.这太过分了 |
[11:21] | This is not toward! | 这太过分了! |
[11:26] | You better fix this, nerd. | 你最好解决好,呆子 |
[11:27] | Otherwise, Jack Donaghy is gonna kill me and then he’s gonna kill you. | 否则,Jack Donaghy会先杀了我,然后再杀了你 |
[11:30] | And then he’s gonna fold us up in a pizza and eat us. | 然后把我们绞成肉酱放批萨里再把我们吃了 |
[11:33] | What? | 什么? |
[11:34] | Hey Liz! | 嘿 Liz! |
[11:35] | I heard you’re looking for a hook-up. | 我听说你要找人 |
[11:37] | Oh, you know what? | 哦,知道吗? |
[11:39] | Everybody, stop working right now! | 各位,先停一下! |
[11:42] | I don’t wanna have sex with any of you. | 我不想和你们中的任何一个人嘿咻 |
[11:45] | I have plenty of time to have a baby. And I am not looking for sperm donors. | 我有的是时间去生孩子,我不需要精子供应者 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:55] | But do you still want a sound hook-up so you can listen to rehearsal? | 那你需不需要找个人调下音好让你看排练? |
[11:59] | Yeah, thanks. | 对,谢谢 |
[12:03] | How are you, Bobby? Good? | 你好吗,Bobby?好的? |
[12:06] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:17] | Yo! | 哟! |
[12:18] | Tracy. It’s Jack Donaghy. | Tracy.是我,Jack Donaghy |
[12:19] | I hear we have a problem with Josh Gerard. | 我听说你和Josh Gerard有点不愉快 |
[12:21] | Damn right! Keeps impersonating me. | 说对了!他一直不停地模仿我 |
[12:23] | Making me into a caricature. | 搞的我像个小丑 |
[12:25] | Well, I would take care of this if I could. | 那么,如果我能的话我会说一下他的 |
[12:27] | But it’s tricky. | 可是,说起来复杂 |
[12:28] | You see, Josh’s father’s an assassin with the Russian mafia. | 知道嘛,Josh的爸爸和俄罗斯黑帮有关系 |
[12:31] | They call him El Matador. | 他们叫他El Matador |
[12:34] | Whoa. Those dudes are crazy. | 哦.那些家伙是疯子 |
[12:36] | Forget it, I don’t need any of that noise. | 算了吧,我可不想惹麻烦 |
[12:38] | It happys me to hear you say that. | 很高兴你能那么说 |
[12:40] | For being so understanding. | 而且那么理解 |
[12:42] | I’m sending you our new super top secret invisible motorcycle. | 我要送你台我们最新的隐型摩托车 |
[12:46] | For reals? | 真的吗? |
[12:47] | [laughing] For realses. | 当然了 |
[12:48] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to see a doctor. | 那么,你不介意的话,我要去见医生了 |
[12:51] | I keep pooping during sex. | 我一直在嘿咻的时候放屁 |
[12:57] | Lemon, we have a problem. | Lemon,我们有问题了 |
[12:59] | I have this whole Tracy/Josh thing under control. | 我已经把Tracy和Josh的事情解决好了 |
[13:02] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[13:03] | Nothing. What are you talking about? | 没什么.你说什么呢? |
[13:05] | You. You yelling at the crew. You trolling for seed. | 你.你对着大家喊,说要个种子 |
[13:09] | Oh, it’s a big misunderstanding. | 哦,那是个大误会 |
[13:12] | Jenna thinks that I want to have a baby. | Jenna说我想要个孩子 |
[13:14] | I should have known this was going to be a problem when I decided to mentor a woman. | 我就知道当我决定要做一个女人的导师时,就是会有这种问题 |
[13:17] | No, in fact, what I said was that my body is trying to make me think I wanna have a baby. | 不,其实,我想说的是我的身体让我觉得我该有个孩子了 |
[13:22] | But my body is not the boss of me. My brain is. | 可我的身体不做主,我的脑子做主 |
[13:25] | All right, if you insist upon going all Murphy Brown on me, let me give you a tip. | 好吧,如果你老这么Murphy Brown地对我 我就给你点提示吧 (Murphy Brown,著名喜剧, |
[13:28] | Don’t smother your child with affection to compensate for not having a man in your life. | 你不能让你的孩子度过悲惨的童年来为你没找到男人买单 |
[13:32] | Don’t say you’re the only man I’ll ever love. Even babies know that’s creepy. | 别对他说他是你唯一爱的男人 连孩子都觉得那很可怕 |
[13:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:35] | Don’t put little notes in their lunch bag that say, “Mommy’s watching you.” | 别在他们的饭盒里放上写着”妈妈在看着你呢”的字条 |
[13:38] | People find those things. | 人家会知道的 |
[13:39] | I bet you behaved yourself, though. | 我猜你也是在控制你自己的 |
[13:40] | If your child is a terrific hockey player and a gifted flautist, don’t make them play the National Anthem on the flute in front of their teammates. | 如果你的孩子是个有天分的冰球手和笛手 别逼他在他的队友面前吹国歌 |
[13:47] | Your mother did that? | 你妈妈就那么对你吗? |
[13:48] | Now she wants to move in with me. | 现在她还想搬过来和我一起住 |
[13:51] | I can’t have that, Lemon. | 我可受不了,Lemon |
[13:52] | Then be an adult and call her and say you love her very much. | 那你就像个成年人一样给她打个电话然后说你爱她 |
[13:56] | But that living together is not going to work for you. | 可是一起住就算了 |
[13:58] | Oh, no. You don’t know my mother. | 哦,不.你不了解我妈 |
[14:01] | This is a woman that actually had a heart attack to prevent me from going on my honeymoon. | 这个女人曾经假装心脏病好让我不去渡蜜月 |
[14:05] | Maybe her heart broke because she spent 20 years raising you and you’re a total ingrate. | 也许是因为她发病是因为她用20年的时间把你养大可是你却根本不感激 |
[14:10] | That’s exactly what she said. | 她就是这么说的 |
[14:12] | Is this what you want, Lemon, to breathe life into another human being | 这就是你要的,Lemon,把你的生活硬塞入另一个人的生活中? |
[14:16] | just to spend the rest of your days slowly sucking it out of them? | 然后把那个人彻底榨干? |
[14:20] | No, that’s why my brain is the boss. | 不,所以说我的脑子才是做主的 |
[14:26] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操,曹操到 |
[14:27] | Take a breath. Be nice. | 深呼吸,亲切点 |
[14:32] | Hello, Mother. So nice to hear your voice. | 你好,妈妈,真高兴听到你的声音 |
[14:35] | No, I am not on anything. | 不,我没在做什么 |
[14:38] | I know that things have been difficult for you lately and I was thinking you carried me for nine months. | 我知道你最近过的不太好 想想你怀胎9月 |
[14:43] | Let me carry you now. | 现在该是我来照顾你了 |
[14:45] | Well, right back at you, Colleen! | 那么,你想想Colleen! |
[14:48] | Yeah, that’s right! | 对,没错! |
[14:49] | You cut Pop’s balls off! | 你把Pop的”蛋”给割了! |
[14:52] | And left him in the street to die! | 然后把他留在街上等死! |
[14:56] | Liz, check out my wedding dress. | Liz,来看看我的婚纱 |
[14:59] | Absolutely not, young lady. | 姑娘,这当然不行 |
[15:01] | Kenneth, get Donaghy on the phone. | Kenneth,拨下Donaghy电话 |
[15:03] | Jonathan, I have Tracy Jordan for Mr. Donaghy. | Jonathan,Tracy Jordan要找Donaghy先生 |
[15:05] | No. No no no no. | 不,不,不,不,不 |
[15:10] | Tracy, please. Do not bother Jack. | Tracy,拜托,别去麻烦Jack了 |
[15:13] | He is in a weird place right now. | 他现在待的也不是什么好处境 |
[15:15] | Bebe Jackson’s condo? | 在Bebe Jackson的大楼? |
[15:17] | No. | 不 |
[15:17] | A children’s clothing store in Dubai? | 在迪拜的一家儿童服装店? |
[15:19] | Stop guessing! | 别猜了! |
[15:20] | What I’m saying is, leave Jack alone. | 我要说的是,别去烦Jack了 |
[15:23] | Too late, Liz Lemon. | 太晚了, Liz Lemon |
[15:25] | He called me five minutes ago. | 他5分钟前给我打过电话了 |
[15:27] | Five minutes ago I was with him. | 5分钟前我和他在一起 |
[15:31] | How did he sound? | 他听起来怎么样? |
[15:32] | What did he say? | 他说什么了? |
[15:33] | Nothing unusual. | 没什么特别的 |
[15:34] | Russian mobs, invisible motorcycles… | 俄罗斯黑帮,隐型摩托车… |
[15:36] | Sex pooping. | 嘿咻的时候放屁 |
[15:44] | Are you insane? | 你昏了头了是吧? |
[15:45] | What are you gonna do when Tracy asks Jack for his invisible motorcycle? | 等Tracy问Jack要他的隐型摩托车的时候你怎么办? |
[15:49] | Uh… Yeah, dummy. | 恩…想想吧,笨蛋 |
[15:51] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 我来告诉你接下去怎么做 |
[15:57] | It’s not your mother. | 这不是你妈妈 |
[16:03] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:04] | Donaghy! Donaghy! | |
[16:05] | What’s up, Tray? | 怎么了,Tray? |
[16:06] | If in the future… | 如果将来… |
[16:07] | In the future… | 将来… |
[16:08] | – If I mention anything crazy… – If I mention anything crazy… | – 如果将来我说了什么疯狂的话… – 如果将来我说了什么疯狂的话… |
[16:10] | – Like an invisible motorcycle… – Like an invisible motorcycle… | – 比如说一辆隐型摩托车… – 比如说一辆隐型摩托车… |
[16:12] | – It means I’m off my meds… – It means I’m off my meds… | – 那就说明我磕太多药了… – 那就说明我磕太多药了… |
[16:14] | – and should be ignored. – should be ignored. | – 你就别放心上 – 就别放心上 |
[16:17] | Also, I think Josh Gerard is a young Alex Guinness. | 还有,我觉得Josh Gerard就是年轻版的Alex Guinness (Alex Guinness,老影星) |
[16:21] | Go back on your meds, Tracy. | 你药吃多了吧,Tracy |
[16:23] | – Hang up. – Hang up. | – 挂了 – 挂了 |
[16:24] | – What? – What? | – 什么? – 什么? |
[16:25] | – Idiot. – Idiot. | – 笨蛋 – 笨蛋 |
[16:27] | Tracy, I’ve gotta go. | Tracy,我得走了 |
[16:29] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[16:32] | I think that went well. | 我觉得进行地挺好 |
[16:34] | Now you gotta call Tracy as Jack. | 现在你要以Jack的名义给Tracy打电话 |
[16:38] | Or… | 或者… |
[16:39] | I could call him… as Christopher Walken. | 我可以以Christopher Walken的名义给他打 (美国著名老影星~~) |
[16:42] | Do you not understand what we’re doing? | 你难道还不明白我们的处境吗? |
[16:47] | Jenna, did you tell Life and Style that your favorite book is the Koran? | Jenna,你告诉Life and Style说你最喜欢的书是《古兰经》? |
[16:51] | I just wanted to sound smart. | 我只想让听起来聪明点 |
[16:54] | Oh, hi, baby! | 哦,嗨,宝宝! (捏死这只小香肠~~~) |
[16:55] | Would you take her for a second? I’m trying to finish her eyes. | 你能帮我抱一下吗? 我要把她的眼线画好 |
[16:58] | Oh, I’m actually really busy. | 哦,我其实挺忙的 |
[17:00] | I heard you were baby crazy. | 听说你很想要孩子啊 |
[17:02] | No. | 没啊 |
[17:03] | Yes, she is. | 她就是很想要 |
[17:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:05] | Oh, for the love of–nuts. | 哦,看在笨蛋的份上 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:09] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[17:12] | How about that, huh? | 这个怎么样,啊? |
[17:13] | Yeah, she likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[17:15] | Go ahead, walk her around. | 去吧,带她兜一圈 |
[17:16] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的 |
[17:20] | Look how pretty I look. | 看看有多漂亮 |
[17:21] | Who’s the cutest baby in the world? | 谁是世上最乖的小孩啊? |
[17:23] | Who’s the cutest baby in the world? | 谁是世上最乖的小孩啊? |
[17:26] | Who’s the cutest baby in the world? | 谁是世上最乖的小孩啊? |
[17:32] | How did I get home? | 我怎么回的家? |
[17:35] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么也不提醒我声? (某人想捏小香肠伐?~~~~~) |
[17:39] | Jack Donaghy Jack Donaghy. | |
[17:41] | Now, I know you asked me not to say anything. | 虽然你叫我什么也不要说 |
[17:44] | But I think I know somebody that can help you with your sex poop problem. | 不过我想有个人能帮你解决你嘿咻时候要放屁的问题 |
[17:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:54] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[17:55] | I can’t help it. | 我就是控制不住 |
[17:56] | It just pours out of me. | 就是控制不住地要做 |
[17:58] | I’m Jack Donaghy. I’m important. | 我是Jack Donaghy,我很重要 |
[18:00] | I just bought the moon. | 我刚把月亮买了下来 |
[18:02] | Oh, my God. I’m doing it again. | 哦,天哪,我又来了 |
[18:08] | What? | 什么? |
[18:10] | Mother, I love you too. | 妈妈,我也爱你 |
[18:12] | But living together is not gonna work out for me. | 可是住在一起不行 |
[18:16] | Yes, I went this morning. | 是的,我今早去了 |
[18:18] | I don’t know, regular consistency? | 我不知道,普通程度? |
[18:23] | I can’t do this. | 这我做不来 |
[18:24] | Every day for the rest of your or her life. | 在你或她余生的每一天 |
[18:27] | And she will outlive you. She’s like Castro. | 她会让你过足瘾 她就像Castro(古巴总统,喜欢长篇大论) |
[18:30] | And when you’re done with that, call my wife and tell her I’m sorry about what happened with me and Keith and them. | 等你做完了这个,给我老婆打电话 告诉她我很抱歉和Keith还有他们之间的事情 |
[18:35] | Wait, who? | 等等,谁? |
[18:42] | Oh, God! | 哦,天哪! |
[18:43] | It’s true that you had the baby. | 还真是你把孩子带走了呀 |
[18:44] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[18:45] | One minute I was holding the baby in make-up and then suddenly… | 一分钟前我还抱着孩子在更衣室里… |
[18:48] | It was like highway hypnosis. | 就像是高速公路催眠 |
[18:49] | You know, when you pull into your driveway but you don’t remember driving home? | 你知道,就是你上了车可是完全不记得你怎么开回家的那种情况? |
[18:52] | Oh, right right. | 哦,好吧,好吧 |
[18:53] | And you have someone else’s baby in your car. | 可你车上还有个孩子呢 |
[18:54] | I feel so terrible. | 我真太不好了 |
[18:56] | Give me the baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[18:57] | I’ll try to smooth things over. | 我来试着把事情解决掉 |
[18:59] | What’s her name? | 她名字叫什么? |
[18:59] | Well, Anna calls her Isobel, but I call her Nancy. | 那个,Anna叫她Isobel 不过我叫她Nancy啦 |
[19:02] | I think it might be a good idea if I give Anna the rest of the week off. | 我猜放Anna一个礼拜假应该可以吧 |
[19:05] | Seriously? We’re really busy. | 真的吗?我们真的很忙 |
[19:07] | No, of course. Of course. | 不,当然.当然 |
[19:09] | Stealing a baby? Really? | 偷了个孩子? 真的? |
[19:12] | Hey, I found Isobel! | 嘿,我找到Isobel了! |
[19:14] | I’m a hero. | 我是英雄 |
[19:15] | Hi, baby. | 嗨,宝宝 |
[19:17] | Hi, muffin. | 嗨,小乖乖 |
[19:18] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re back. | 哦,真高兴你回来了 |
[19:26] | You’re loving this, aren’t you? | 你很喜欢,不是吗? |
[19:28] | Oh, yes. | 哦,没错 |
[19:29] | I’m a big fan of kidnapping. Especially by my middle management. | 我特别喜欢绑架,尤其是在我手下干的 |
[19:33] | So the thing you were saying about listening to your mind and not your body, how’s that going for you? | 那你所谓的头脑做主,身体不做主的事情怎么样? |
[19:37] | My body’s telling me several things. | 我的身体还是会做点主的 |
[19:39] | First of all, I need to start working out. | 首先,我得开始健身了 |
[19:41] | That kid was killing my arms. | 抱那孩子抱得我的手酸死了 |
[19:43] | Number two, I could be very happy with a baby that looks nothing like me and didn’t bake in my oven. | 还有么,我很高兴弄个和我完全不像也不是我肚子里生出的宝宝玩玩 |
[19:48] | Three, I gotta let myself have a personal life. | 第三,我得有我自己的私生活了 |
[19:51] | What I’ve been telling you for five months. | 那我都对你念叨了5个月了 |
[19:53] | Well, you’re right again. | 那么,你又说对了 |
[19:54] | Right it down in your little “I’m Awesome” book. | 在你的”我很棒”本子里给我记一笔 |
[19:57] | Where are you going? You have a rehearsal about to start. | 你去哪里?你马上有排练 |
[19:59] | I stole a baby, Jack. I’m taking a half day. | 我偷了个宝宝, Jack 我得休息半天 |
[20:02] | Fair enough. | 倒是挺合理 |
[20:04] | I have to do some thinking. | 我得想点事情 |
[20:05] | Maybe it’s impossible to have it all. | 也许什么都拥有是不可能的 |
[20:07] | Career, the family… | 事业,家庭… |
[20:10] | But if anybody can figure out how to do it, it’s me. | 但如果谁能解决的话,那一定是我 |
[20:13] | That’s going up. | 那是上去的电梯 |
[20:15] | Oh, nerds! | 哦,呆子! |
[20:22] | I was talking about you at work today, Mother. | 我今天工作的时候说起你了,妈妈 |
[20:25] | I think my boss, Mr. Jack Donaghy, wishes you were his mother. | 我想我的老板,Donaghy先生会希望你是他妈妈 |
[20:28] | Isn’t that something, mother? | 真了不起,不是吗?妈妈 |
[20:31] | Yes, Kenneth, that’s sweet. | 对, Kenneth,非常好 |
[20:33] | Do you have me on speaker phone again? | 你又按免提了是不? |
[20:35] | Yes, Ma’am! | 没错,母亲! |
[20:36] | It’s just like Charlie’s Angels! | 就像”霹雳娇娃”里一样! |
[20:38] | Oh, by the way, did you get your old Halloween decorations I sent you? | 哦,还有,你收到我给你寄的万圣节道具了吗? |
[20:42] | Oh, yes, thank you! | 哦,收到了, 谢谢! |
[20:43] | I’m looking at the kooky skeleton right now. | 我现在正看着那个骷髅呢 |
[20:45] | I love it! | 我太喜欢了! |
[20:47] | You’re the best mother in the whole world! | 你真是世界上最好的吗! |
[20:49] | Okay, calm down, dear. | 行了,别太激动,孩子 |
[20:51] | Yes, Mother. | 是,妈妈 |