时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Hey – Hi, babe. | – 嘿 – 嘿,亲爱的 |
[00:06] | Dennis, what are you doing? | Dennis,你在干嘛? |
[00:08] | I’m gonna mount a TV on your wall. I just can’t find a stud. | 我要给你的墙上安一台电视机 我就是找不到钉子 |
[00:11] | So you made nine holes in my wall? | 所以你就在我墙上打了9个洞? |
[00:13] | No, those are for the shelves, dummy. | 不是,那是装架子的,笨笨 |
[00:15] | The TV is gonna go right here. It’s gonna be awesome. | 电视就装这儿,会非常棒的 |
[00:17] | It’s gonna be– It’s gonna be like a hospital. | 就像是….就像是医院里那样 |
[00:19] | Oh, Dennis, I don’t want a hospital TV. | 哦,Dennis,我不要医院一样的电视 |
[00:23] | I don’t want a shelf… Whose horse is that? | 我不要架子…那是谁的马? |
[00:27] | That’s my cousin Teddy’s Great Dane. | 那是我表兄Teddy的大丹 |
[00:29] | I told him I’d watch him for a couple weeks. | 我答应他帮他照看几个礼拜的 |
[00:30] | ’cause Teddy broke his ankle running from some black guys that pulled a gun on him. | Teddy因为从几个拿枪对着他的黑人那儿逃走扭伤了脚踝 |
[00:34] | Now, why is it important to tell me that the muggers were black? | 你为什么强调说那些强盗是黑人? |
[00:36] | They weren’t muggers. They were cops. | 他们不是强盗,他们是警察 |
[00:38] | So why don’t you just say he was running from some cops? | 那你干嘛不说他是从警察那儿逃走? |
[00:40] | I don’t know, I mean, you’re a racist for assuming that they weren’t cops. | 不知道,我是说,是你有偏见,认为他们不是警察 |
[00:44] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[00:45] | You know I’m allergic to dogs. | 你知道我对狗过敏的 |
[00:47] | Ack, allergies are all mental. | 过敏什么的,那些都是心理作用 |
[00:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:52] | Who the hell is this? | 这TMD的是谁? |
[00:53] | That’s Teddy. | 那是Teddy |
[00:55] | Get out. I want you out of here! | 出去,我要你们从这儿出去! |
[00:57] | You can’t kick me out. I love you! | 你不能赶我走,我爱你! |
[00:58] | No, no, get your stuff and get out. | 不,不,拿着你的东西给我滚 |
[01:00] | I’m not doing this anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[01:02] | You can’t kick me out. I got squatter’s rights. | 你不能把我赶出去 我有居住权 |
[01:04] | Which is it: you love me or you got squatter’s rights? | 到底是什么:是你爱我还是你有居住权? |
[01:06] | I don’t see why they’re mutually exclusive! | 我不觉得一定要两选一! |
[01:08] | Ohh! | 哦! |
[01:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:11] | Oh, Liz, finally. | 哦,Liz,终于做了啊 |
[01:13] | It’s about time you broke up with him. | 是时候和他分手 |
[01:14] | He’s a comple loser. | 他就是一废物 |
[01:16] | Oh, Jenna, don’t say that. | 哦,Jenna,别那么说 |
[01:17] | You know, he had some good moments. | 你知道的,他还是有好的时候的 |
[01:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:21] | I got donuts. | 我买了甜甜圈 |
[01:24] | What’s up, brown eyes? I made chili. | 怎么了,棕眼睛?我做了辣椒 |
[01:28] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[01:30] | You wanna… wanna order cheese steaks? | 你要…不要叫点奶酪牛排? |
[01:35] | I guess they were mostly food related. | 貌似全和吃的有关啊 |
[01:37] | But he was always nice to me. | 可他对我一直不错 |
[01:39] | Oh, that’s okay. | 哦,没关系 |
[01:40] | Cry it out, sister. | 姑娘,你就尽情哭吧 |
[01:42] | No, I’m not crying. | 不,我才不是在哭呢 |
[01:43] | I’m allergic to the stupid Great Dane. | 我对那条该死的大丹过敏 |
[01:45] | That thing licked my eyes this morning. | 那玩意儿今早添了我的眼睛 |
[01:47] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[01:48] | Dennis and the dog are still in your apartment? | Dennis和那条狗还在你家? |
[01:50] | I gave him a week to find a new place. | 我给他一个礼拜时间找地方住 |
[01:52] | Ugh. | 恩 |
[01:53] | We’re completely broken up. | 我们彻底分手了 |
[01:54] | If that’s true, then I’m taking you out to celebrate. | 真的话,我要带你出去庆祝 |
[01:57] | A girls’ night. We’ll meet some new people. | 女人之夜,我们会碰到点新人 |
[01:59] | Oh, you mean like at a discotheque? | 哦,你是说去泡吧? |
[02:01] | Oh, boy. | 哦,老天 |
[02:24] | So when can we see each other again? | 我们什么时候能再见面? |
[02:27] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么? |
[02:29] | Black dress? | 黑裙子? |
[02:31] | Black stockings? | 黑长袜? |
[02:33] | A funeral, oh. | 参加葬礼啊 |
[02:35] | I’m sorry, okay. | 很抱歉 |
[02:36] | Let me call you back in an hour… yeah, bye. | 我一小时后打给你…对,再见 |
[02:38] | Why are you cryig? | 你干嘛哭? |
[02:39] | The Liberty lose again last night? | Liberty昨晚又输了? |
[02:41] | I’m not crying. | 我没在哭 |
[02:42] | I have allergies. | 我过敏 |
[02:43] | Allergies are all in the mind, Lemon. | 过敏全是心里作用,Lemon |
[02:44] | I use to have a wicked peanut allergy. | 我以前对花生油过敏 |
[02:46] | And now, witness. | 而现在呢,瞧瞧 |
[02:50] | As I’m sure you surmised from that call, I’m seeing a woman of late. | 我知道从我的电话里,你能知道,我最近正约会呢 |
[02:53] | Yeah, who’s the lucky lady? | 是吗,那个幸运的女人是谁? |
[02:54] | Let’s just say she’s a high-ranking African-American member of the Bush administration. | 我就这么说吧,她是布什政府的高层 |
[02:57] | Are you dating Condoleeza Rice? | 你在和赖斯约会? (美国国务卿~~晕) |
[03:01] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 这我不能说 |
[03:02] | The point is, my lady friend is an egghead, much like yourself. | 关键是,我的女朋友是个知识女性,和你很像 |
[03:05] | Not my usual thing, and I need your advice. | 不是我一贯喜欢的那种,所以我需要你的建议 |
[03:08] | We’re having a lot of trouble connecting lately. | 最近我们的交流很成问题 |
[03:10] | She does a lot of traveling. | 她走是到处飞 |
[03:11] | Yeah, and it must be hard for her to get cell phone reception | 对,在总统屁股旁边做事 |
[03:12] | when she’s so far up the president’s butt. | 她一定也很难接电话 |
[03:15] | I’m choosing to ignore that remark on the basis that you are a godless, | 看在你是个认不清状况的克林顿支持者的份上 |
[03:18] | glassy-eyed Clintonista. | 我就把你刚说的自动略过了 |
[03:20] | Now, I wanted to get my friend something personal. | 现在呢,我要送我朋友一点私人的礼物 |
[03:22] | Do you think she would prefer this handsome attach? | 你说她会喜欢这个的标志着 |
[03:25] | which says, “You are a woman of substance, and I respect you,” | “你是个有内容的女人,我尊重你”的东西 |
[03:28] | or… | 还是… |
[03:29] | this collection of ladies’ unmentionables with snaps and openings all over the place? | 还是这个女士专用品的集合? |
[03:32] | Attach? | 前面那个? |
[03:33] | I see, okay. | 好吧,知道了 |
[03:35] | Jenna to the floor, please. | Jenna请上舞台 |
[03:36] | Yeah, it’s pretty good. | 对,很不错 |
[03:38] | But I think the boobs should swing more. | 不过我觉得胸部应该再多摆动 |
[03:40] | Yeah, then I could go: Rodney, don’t make me come over there | 对,那么我就能说:Rodney,别逼我过去 |
[03:43] | and beat you in the head with one of my boom-booms!” | 用我的波波砸你的头!” |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:48] | This is just appalling. | 不怎么样 |
[03:49] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了? |
[03:51] | I just think it’s demeaning for a black man to do drag. | 我只是觉得老让黑人变装很不怀好意 |
[03:54] | What? Everybody loves a dude in a dress. | 什么? 大家都喜欢看男人变装 |
[03:56] | I mean, those are the best Bugs Bunnies. | 我的意思是,那是最好的笑点了 |
[03:58] | Frank, there are large pockets of African-American culture | Frank,有很多黑人文化 |
[04:01] | that Caucasians know nothing about. | 是你们这些白人根本不懂的 |
[04:03] | The stigma of drag is one of them. | 变装带来的侮辱就是其中之一 |
[04:04] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[04:05] | I’ve played a woman before. | 我以前演过女人啊 |
[04:07] | Hunky Grandma Be Trippin’ made $96 million. | “Hunky Grandma Be Trippin”票房有9600万呢 |
[04:10] | All I’m saying is– is drag is a way for Caucasians | 我要说的是…让你变装,是白人在削弱你 |
[04:14] | to emasculate you and make you seem non-threatening. | 并且让你看上去没有威胁的方法 |
[04:17] | We never would have stooped so low on Black Frasier. | 我们绝不会在”黑Frasier”里格调这么低下 (Frasier,著名喜剧,欢乐一家亲) |
[04:19] | Black Frasier? | 黑Frasier? |
[04:20] | Niles, this Beaujolais is impeccable. | Niles,这些博若莱葡萄酒简直完美 |
[04:23] | It’s both fruity and precocious. | 味道甜美又成熟 |
[04:26] | That’s not the only thing around here that’s fruity and precocious. | 这可不是这里唯一味道甜美又成熟的东西 |
[04:32] | I never heard of Black Frasier. | 我从来没听说过”黑Frasier” |
[04:33] | What? | 什么? |
[04:34] | It was huge on BET. | 那可是BET的招牌节目 (Black Entertainment Television黑人娱乐电视台) |
[04:35] | Every Thursday night at about 9:00 or 9:15. | 每周四晚9点或9点15左右 |
[04:38] | Think about it, Tracy. | 想想看,Tracy |
[04:39] | All the best African-American comedians refuse to do drag. | 所有最好的黑人喜剧演员都不愿意变装 |
[04:42] | Chris Rock doesn’t do it. Dr. Cosby doesn’t do it. | Chris Rock不变,Cosby博士不变 |
[04:45] | Bernie Mac doesn’t do it ’cause he’d be ugly as hell. | Bernie Mac不变,因为他太丑了 |
[04:49] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[04:50] | I’m not wearing this dress. It’s prejudicial. | 我不穿这些裙子了,这是在欺负我们 |
[04:54] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢了 |
[04:55] | Now what am I supposed to do with this sketch? | 那这个段子怎么办? |
[04:57] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[04:59] | I mean, my parents raised me as a girl for, like, ten years. | 我是说,我爸妈足有10年是把我当女儿养的 |
[05:04] | What? I told you guys that. | 怎么?我告诉过你们的 |
[05:08] | That’s our show for tonight! | 这就是今晚的节目了! |
[05:10] | See you next week! | 下星期见! |
[05:11] | Good night! | 祝晚安! |
[05:17] | That’s okay, we’ll think of something. | 还不错,我们会想想的 |
[05:21] | All right, I’ll see you. | 很好,再见 |
[05:23] | Monday night is girls’ night. | 周一晚是姑娘们的狂欢夜 |
[05:24] | I’m taking you out, 9:30. | 我9点半带你出去 |
[05:26] | I know this great karaoke place where you can get a pedicure while you sing. | 我知道个唱卡拉OK的好地方,一边唱一边能修脚趾甲 |
[05:29] | Oh, Jenna, I’ll go anywhere. | 哦,Jenna,我哪儿都去 |
[05:30] | Just, please, no more karaoke. Not after our last duet. | 只要不是卡拉OK就行,拜托了 想想我们上次的合唱 |
[05:34] | When I’m right here, you need to be here. | 我在这里,你就要在那里 |
[05:37] | Not here. Here is embarrassing. | 不是这里,这里太尴尬了 |
[05:39] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[05:40] | I didn’t say that. I said you’re a beautiful woman. | 我没那么说,我说你是个漂亮的女人 |
[05:42] | It wouldn’t hurt to try something different with your hair. | 我只是说你应该尝试下新发型 |
[05:44] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[05:45] | I think Jack is dating Condi Rice. | 我认为Jack是在和赖斯约会 |
[05:47] | Oh, God, that’s huge! | 哦,天哪,这可是大事情! |
[05:49] | Oh, no, no. I never said braces. I said bonding. | 哦,不,不.我从没说过绑住 我说的是结合 |
[05:52] | Dude, that Shamanda character was the best thing of the night.. | 伙计,那个Shamanda的角色是今晚最好的一个了… |
[05:55] | What was her line? Say it again. | 她那句台词是什么来着?再说一遍 |
[05:57] | Rodney! Rodney! | |
[05:59] | Don’t make me come over there and beat on you with my boom-booms! | 别逼我过去用我的波波砸你的头! |
[06:06] | You burned me! | 你把我搞砸了! |
[06:07] | There’s nothing wrong with a black comedian wearing a dress. | 让黑人喜剧演员穿裙子没任何问题 |
[06:11] | Eddie does it, Martin does it, Jamie Foxx, Flip Wilson. | Eddie穿了,Martin也穿了 Jamie Foxx, Flip Wilson也穿了 |
[06:14] | Whoopi Goldberg does it every day! | Whoopi Goldberg每天都穿! (晕,人家是女的~~) |
[06:17] | You stole a franchise from me! | 你夺走了我的一个好机会! |
[06:18] | Shamanda could have been a movie! | Shamanda可以变成部电影的! |
[06:22] | Okay, you need to write something great for him | 好吧,你得给他写个厉害点的段子了 |
[06:25] | before this becomes a problem. | 要不就真出问题了 |
[06:27] | I wouldn’t even know where to begin writing for a guy like that. | 我都不知道怎么给这么个家伙写东西 |
[06:30] | Then write something with him. | 那就和他一起写 |
[06:39] | Our comedy gotta do more than make people laugh. | 我们的小品应该不只是让大家笑 |
[06:41] | Gotta make people think. | 还得让人思考 |
[06:43] | I wanna hold a mirror up to society, | 我想弄面能折射出我们社会的镜子 |
[06:45] | and then win world record for biggest mirror. | 然后得到全世界最大镜子的记录 |
[06:48] | He’s totally right. | 他完全正确 |
[06:50] | Gotta be raw! | 一定要新鲜! |
[06:52] | Uh-huh. | 恩恩 |
[06:52] | I got a concept for a sketch I think you might like. | 我有个主意,你应该会喜欢的 |
[06:55] | You and Jenna play Sleestaks from Land of the Lost | 你和Jenna扮演从失落之城来的Sleestak一家 |
[06:58] | and you’re trying to get a small business loan. | 你想弄比小额贷款 |
[07:01] | What? | 什么? |
[07:01] | Because you want to open up a pancake house called Slee’s Stacks. | 因为你要开家叫做Slee’s Stacks的点心店 |
[07:08] | Are you black? | 你到底是不是黑人呀? |
[07:18] | Jack, is everything all right? | Jack,一切都好吗? |
[07:20] | I think I figured out why things have been so rocky with my lady friend. | 我想我终于知道为什么和我女朋友之间总那么困难了 |
[07:23] | I’m on the street. I can barely hear you. | 我在街上,听不清楚你说的 |
[07:25] | She’s cheating on me, Liz. | 她骗了我,Liz |
[07:27] | I think there’s another man in the picture. | 我觉得还有另外一个男人存在 |
[07:30] | Are you sure, Jack? | 你确定吗,Jack? |
[07:31] | ‘Cause she kind of seems like an honest lady. | 她看上去不像是个会骗人的女人啊 |
[07:35] | I know what I know. | 我知道我所知道的 |
[07:38] | Next time I see Putin, I’m gonna kick his teeth in. | 下次我见到普京的时候,我要把他的牙打下来 |
[07:42] | Oh, here it is! | 哦,有了! |
[07:44] | Izzle. | “Izzle” (黑人常用后缀) |
[07:44] | “A suffix that can be used to take the place of anything.” | 意思是”任何一个词后面都可以加的后缀” |
[07:47] | Well, now you’re just being patronizzle. | 我们现在可真会咬文嚼字啊 (patronize—patron”izzle”,就这么加后缀) |
[07:49] | You know who would love this argument? | 你知道谁会喜欢这么争吵吗? |
[07:51] | My racist grandfather. | 我那个种族主义的祖父 |
[07:55] | I thought writing with you was gonna be like two brothers writing together. | 我以为和你一起是像兄弟一样合作 |
[07:59] | We’re not even speaking the same language. | 可我们说的好象都不是一种话 |
[08:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:01] | I’m speaking English. | 我说的是英语 |
[08:02] | Just listen, just listen. | 听着,你给我听着 |
[08:03] | Come on, who raised you? | 得了吧,是谁把你养大的? |
[08:05] | Standing there with your pants that fit. | 好让你穿这么体面地站在这里 |
[08:07] | Using a wallet. Drinking Starbucks. | 用着皮夹,喝喝星吧克 |
[08:10] | And what is this? | 这又是什么? |
[08:11] | That’s my Harvard a capella group the Crocodillos. | 那是我在哈佛的组合,叫Crocodillos |
[08:14] | I had a solo in Like A Prayer. | 我在Like A Prayer里有过独唱哦 |
[08:15] | Come on! Where’s your heritage? | 得了!你的根在哪里? |
[08:17] | My brother! My homeboy! | 我的兄弟!我的伙计! |
[08:20] | My n– | 我的N… (Niggar,黑鬼) |
[08:26] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 嘿,抱歉我晚了 |
[08:28] | Thank God you’re here. | 感谢上帝你来了 |
[08:29] | This place is creeping me out. | 这地方让我觉得很怪异 |
[08:31] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不来这个 |
[08:32] | You’re gonna be great. They’re cute. | 你会做的很好的,他们都很可爱 |
[08:35] | Do you think they’re Wall Street guys? | 你觉得他们是在华尔街上班的吗? |
[08:37] | Yeah, I think they’re from the firm of Date-Rape, Coke-ington Cheeseball, and Jag. | 对,我觉得他们是Date-Rape,Coke-ington Cheeseball 或者Jag这些事物所里的 |
[08:41] | You’ve got to give this a chance. | 你得至少试一下 |
[08:44] | Excuse me. Is this seat taken? | 请原谅,这位子有人吗? |
[08:46] | Oh, really, dude? I gotta move my coat? | 哦,伙计,怎么?你要我把衣服拿走? |
[08:50] | There’s like four empty seats down there. Can’t you just be cool? | 那里有至少4个空位子,酷一点行不? |
[08:53] | Ugh. | 恩 |
[08:56] | That guy wanted to buy you a drink. | 那家伙想请你喝一杯 |
[08:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:59] | I already have a drink. | 可我已经在喝了 |
[09:00] | Do you think he’d buy me mozzarella sticks? | 你觉得他会给我买跟干酪棒吗? |
[09:02] | What is the matter with you? | 你到底算怎么回事? |
[09:03] | I don’t know! I’m just nervous and rusty. | 我不知道!我就是有紧张又不安 |
[09:06] | Well, just relax and be yourself. | 那么,放松点,做你自己 |
[09:09] | Can I have a martini, please? Hi. | 给我杯马天尼好吗? 嗨 |
[09:14] | Oh, he knows where Bin Laden is, come on! | 哦,得了,他知道本拉登在哪里! |
[09:18] | The Carlyle Group. The Unocal Pipeline. | 凯雷投资集团,优尼科 |
[09:20] | The assassination of Olof Palme. | 暗杀奥洛夫·帕尔梅 (瑞典首相,于1986年被刺杀) |
[09:22] | Come on, the proof is in the pudding. | 得了吧,布丁里都能看到证据 |
[09:25] | Ooh, these are good. | 哦,这个很不错 |
[09:26] | Really, you think she looks like Jessica Simpson? | 真的吗你们觉得她长的像Jessica Simpson? |
[09:29] | You could put a long, blonde wig on a ferret and it would like Jessica Simpson. | 你只要戴上个长长的金色假发套你就会像Jessica Simpson了 |
[09:32] | And by the way, Jessica Simpson would think that you are old and gross. | 顺便说句,Jessica Simpson会觉得你们又老又恶心 |
[09:37] | So good luck with that. | 那就祝好运了 |
[09:38] | I really didn’t think I was gonna meet anybody tonight, | 我真的不觉得我今晚能碰到什么人 |
[09:41] | but you and I have so much in common. | 可是你和我有那么多共同点 |
[09:45] | Also, you have really pretty eyes. Oh, hi. | 还有,你的眼睛真的很漂亮 哦,嗨 |
[09:48] | I learned the truth at seventeen. That love was meant for beauty queens. | 我17岁就学到了真理,那就是只有选美小姐们才能得到爱情 |
[09:56] | Hey, you’re bumming us out. | 嘿,你是要赶我们走吗? |
[09:57] | And high school girls with clear skin smiles. | 或者是那些皮肤白皙,笑容可爱的高中女生 |
[10:01] | Who married young and then retired. | 她们能结婚然后就不用干活 |
[10:04] | Whoa | 哦 |
[10:09] | I thought bars were open till 4:00. | 我还以为酒吧要营业到4点呢 |
[10:11] | Nope, 11:30. Let’s get you to bed. | 不是,是11点半,我送你上床 |
[10:14] | … from human resources. | 人力资源部的 |
[10:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:17] | He told me that Toofer filed the harassment complaint against Tracy. | 他告诉我说Toofer投诉说Tracy骚扰他 |
[10:20] | What? | 什么? |
[10:21] | Now I have to attend sensitivity training. | 现在我要去上敏感体验课了 |
[10:24] | What seems to be the problem, Toofer? | 到底是什么问题,Toofer? |
[10:25] | Mr. Jordan called me… the N-word. | Jordan先生用了…N字头叫我 (Niggar,黑鬼) |
[10:31] | And? | 然后呢? |
[10:32] | And I was really offended. | 我觉得我被侵犯了 |
[10:34] | Because… | 因为… |
[10:36] | Because it’s a racial slur. | 因为那是种族歧视 |
[10:38] | Brothers talk to other brothers like that. | 兄弟之间就是那么叫的 |
[10:40] | I was being friendly. | 我只是想友好点 |
[10:41] | Yes, Toofer. | 没错,Toofer |
[10:43] | You see, in the last decade or so the African-American community | 看,在最近的十年里,黑人社区 |
[10:46] | has re-appropriated that word as a way of depriving it of its meaning. | 已经把那个词用出了合适的别的意思了 |
[10:51] | Just don’t try to tell my girlfriend that. | 反正别跟我女朋友说那个 |
[10:53] | Yeah, Toofer, I really don’t think Tracy was trying to offend you. | 对,Toofer,我觉得Tracy真没有歧视的意思 |
[10:58] | It’s okay for us to use it with each other. | 我们之间这么说没问题的 |
[11:00] | You can call me that. It’s a term of endearment. | 你也能那么叫我,这是一种爱称 |
[11:07] | Look, I’m not trying to cause any trouble. | 听着,我不想惹麻烦 |
[11:10] | And I confess I appreciate what you do for the show. | 我对于你为节目所做的事情很欣赏 |
[11:12] | I want you to be my brother, my homeboy, my n– | 我也希望你当我的兄弟,我的伙计,我的N… (还是Niggar,黑鬼~~) |
[11:16] | Whoa! | 哦! |
[11:18] | This meeting is adjourned. | 会议改期 |
[11:19] | No cool, homie! | 非常不好,伙计! |
[11:20] | You might as well spread me down with a fire hose. | 你就像在用消防水龙头砸我 |
[11:22] | Just sounds so hateful coming from you! Ugh! | 从你嘴巴里出来充满了恨意!啊! |
[11:24] | I wish to file a complaint. | 我要投诉 |
[11:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:32] | Dennis, what are you doing here? | Dennis,你在这里干吗? |
[11:34] | Hey, I’m moving into my new apartment. | 嘿,我正要搬到新房子去 |
[11:35] | So I got one last thing to say to you, | 所以我最后要对你说几句 |
[11:38] | and then I’ll be out of your life forever. | 然后我就将永远消失在你的生活中了 |
[11:43] | “Dear Liz Lemon, | “亲爱的Liz Lemon |
[11:45] | “While other women have bigger boobs than you, | “别的女人有比你更大的波波 |
[11:47] | “no woman has as big a heart. | “但没有别的女人有比你更大的心胸 |
[11:50] | “When I saw you getting ready to go out | “当我昨晚看到你出去 |
[11:51] | “and get nailed by a bunch of guys last night, | “准备吊一群男人时 |
[11:53] | “I knew for sure it was over between us. | “我知道我们间确实完了 |
[11:55] | “And for the first time since the ’86 World Series, I cried”. | “自从1986年世界杯后,我第一次哭了” |
[12:00] | “I cried like a big dumb homo”. | “我哭的像个娘娘腔同性恋” |
[12:02] | “And if it was up to me, we would be together forever. | “如果让我选择的话,我要我们永远在一起 |
[12:06] | “But there’s a new thing called ‘women’s liberation’ | “但现在有种新东西叫’妇女解放’ |
[12:09] | “which gives you women the right to choose, | “给了你们女人选择的权力 |
[12:10] | “and you have chosen to abort me. | “而你选择抛弃我 |
[12:12] | “And that I must live with. | “我只有试着这样生活下去 |
[12:14] | “So tonight when you arrive home, I’ll be gone. | “所以你今晚到家的时候,我已经不在了 |
[12:17] | I officially renounced my squatter’s rights.” | 我正式宣布放弃我的居住权” |
[12:22] | I’ll always love you. | 我会永远爱你的 |
[12:24] | Good-bye and good luck. | 再见,祝好运 |
[12:27] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远不会把你忘记的 |
[12:32] | And that is why we are no longer a couple. | 所以说我们俩就不能成一对 |
[12:35] | The guy just came in here and bared his soul to you. | 那个男人刚刚过来把灵魂都给了你 |
[12:38] | What are you, made of stone? | 你是什么,石头做的? |
[12:40] | Am I crazy? The guy’s a disaster, right? | 是我疯了吗?那家伙就是场灾难,不是吗? |
[12:43] | Well, I don’t know. | 那个,我不太清楚 |
[12:44] | I mean, yeah, he’s a little “bridge and tunnel,” | 我是说,没错,他是有点不上台面 (“bridge and tunnel”指从纽约周边地区搬到纽约的人,贬意) |
[12:46] | but you did say you had some good times. | 可你也说了你们俩还是有过好时光的 |
[12:48] | No, no, no, he had his bad moments too. | 不,不,不,他同样也有糟糕的时候 |
[12:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:53] | Threesome? | 三人行? |
[12:54] | How about it, huh? | 怎么样,啊? |
[12:55] | Mmm! | 恩! |
[12:57] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说… |
[12:58] | after last night… | 经过昨晚的事件后… |
[12:59] | maybe he’s not such a bad choice. | 也许他对你而言也不是太糟 |
[13:02] | You are suggesting that I get back with Dennis. | 你是要我和Dennis复合? |
[13:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:06] | Look, you’re a writer. | 看,你是个写手 |
[13:07] | Write a list of Dennis’ pros and cons. | 写张Dennis好处和坏处的单子 |
[13:09] | It’s a very helpful exercise. | 会很有帮助的 |
[13:11] | It’s how I decided to get a scooter instead of a bike. | 我就是这么觉得要滑板车而不是自行车的 |
[13:13] | Ah. | 啊 |
[13:17] | Well, you have to admit there’s always time for Tony Blair. | 那个,你得承认,你总有时间留给托尼布莱尔 |
[13:19] | There’s always time for Bashar al-Assad. | 总有时间留给巴沙尔·阿萨德 (叙利亚总统) |
[13:21] | But there’s never any time for Jack Donaghy, and that’s a problem. | 却从来没时间给Jack Donaghy,这就是问题所在 |
[13:25] | Go ahead, take the call, yeah. | 去吧,接电话吧,对 |
[13:30] | Hey, Dennis, you drop by to say hi to Liz? | 嘿,Dennis,你过来和Liz打招呼? |
[13:32] | You mean the ex-future Mrs. Dennis? | 你是说前未来Dennis太太? |
[13:35] | She dumped me again. | 她又甩了我一次 |
[13:36] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[13:37] | Yeah, you know, you try to make some people happy, but it doesn’t work all the time. | 你知道的,你想让人家高兴 可不是每次都成功 |
[13:41] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[13:43] | What, you? | 什么,你? |
[13:44] | I really can’t go into detail. | 我真的不能说细节 |
[13:46] | It’s about when my woman and I are together, | 那是关于我的女人和我在一起的时候 |
[13:48] | it’s mindblowing. It’s, uh… | 真费脑筋…那是,恩… |
[13:51] | It’s filthy, really. | 不是好事情 |
[13:52] | So what’s the problem? | 那问题是什么呢? |
[13:53] | Well, she works all the time. | 那个么,她就知道工作 |
[13:54] | She’s always traveling, it’s a headache. | 她总是飞来飞去,真让人头疼 |
[13:55] | Who needs that? | 谁需要那个呀? |
[13:56] | That’s why I’m always dating 20-year-olds. | 所以我一直只和20来岁的姑娘约会 |
[13:58] | Nah, let me tell you about 20-year-olds, my friend. | 不,让我来告诉你些20来岁姑娘的事情,我的朋友 |
[14:01] | Half of them are 16. You want some advice? | 她们中的一半只有16岁,要点建议吗? |
[14:04] | It’s hard for alpha males like you and me to put our egos aside, | 像你我这样的成功人士就是很难不自我啊 |
[14:07] | but if she’s worth it, you make it work. | 但是如果她值得这么做的话,你就得做 |
[14:09] | It’s like my cousin Teddy’s dog. | 就像我表兄Teddy的狗 |
[14:11] | Sometimes he just doesn’t wanna lick my feet. | 有时候它就是不想添我的脚 |
[14:14] | So what I do is, I hide my feet from him for a couple of days, | 所以我怎么做呢,我就把我的脚藏几天不让它看到 |
[14:17] | and then when he sees them, he goes bananas. | 然后等它看到了,它就立刻兴奋了 |
[14:20] | So Jack, in this example, Liz is the dog. | 所以Jack,在这个例子中,Liz就是那条狗 |
[14:25] | And I am my feet. | 我就是我的脚 |
[14:27] | You see what I’m saying? | 明白我说的了吗? |
[14:29] | Yes, I believe I do. | 是的,哦想我明白 |
[14:32] | Each of you is here because you are insensitive to a co-worker, okay? | 你们在这里都是因为和同事有问题,对不? |
[14:35] | You might’ve used one of the words I call the “uh-oh” words. | 你们也许用了一些词,我就拿”啊哈”来代替 |
[14:39] | Such as, slut. | 比如说,荡妇 |
[14:42] | Ho. | 哦 |
[14:44] | Uh, bitch. | 恩,婊子 |
[14:45] | Biyatch. | 波一奥~婊~子 |
[14:47] | Queerburger Queerburger. | |
[14:48] | Faggotron Faggotron. | |
[14:50] | Gaybird. | Gaybird (皆为歧视同性恋用语) |
[14:51] | Uh, the word for black in any language, | 恩,或者任何语言中的”黑人” |
[14:53] | Nero, noir, schwartz negro, kam-an-sek | N閞o, noir, schwartz, negro, kam-an-sek. |
[14:59] | Hmm? | 恩? |
[15:00] | So. What else? | 那么 还有吗? |
[15:02] | What else can we not call each other? | 我们还不能怎么说别人? |
[15:04] | How ’bout sweaty greaseball? | 臭哄哄的拉丁人怎么样? |
[15:06] | Ooh, very good. That’s highly offensive. | 哦,非常好,这个相当粗鲁 |
[15:08] | Person of color. | 有色人种 |
[15:10] | Guess if you say it like that. | 如果你那么说的话… |
[15:12] | Sneaky Taiwanese tranny who stole my watch. | 偷我手表的贼眉鼠眼的台湾人 |
[15:15] | Ho-ho! Yes! | 啊哦! 对! |
[15:18] | These words are terrible. | 这些词非常不好 |
[15:20] | But today, we are going to learn to communicate in a different way. | 不过今天呢,我们要学着用种别的方式来沟通 |
[15:24] | And I would like to start with Tracy and James. | 我想从Tracy和James开始 |
[15:29] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[15:31] | Now, I understand that the two of you got into a big ‘ol conflict yesterday. | 现在,我知道你们俩昨天有过不愉快 |
[15:34] | And…let’s work this out. Tracy. | 那么…我们就来解决吧 Tracy |
[15:38] | What did you really want to say to James? | 你到底要对James说什么? |
[15:40] | I’m tryin’ to tell him he’s my brother. | 我是想告诉他,他是我兄弟 |
[15:42] | We’re the only two blacks on the show. | 我们是这个节目里仅有的两个黑人 |
[15:43] | We have to figure out a way to work together. | 我们得想办法一起工作 |
[15:45] | Like professor Martin Luther King said, I have a feeling. | 就像马丁.路德.金教授说的 我有种感觉 |
[15:49] | It’s Dr. Martin Luther King, and he did not have a feeling, he had a dream. | 那是马丁.路德.金博士,他不是有感觉,他是有一个梦想 |
[15:55] | Ah, dude wear khakis. | 啊,穿卡其布的家伙 |
[15:57] | Uncle Tom, party of one. | TOM叔叔,开始咯 |
[15:59] | Uncle Tom, party of one. | TOM叔叔,开始咯 |
[16:01] | You can’t call someone that if you’ve never read the book! | 你要是从来没读过书的话就别瞎说! |
[16:04] | What book? | 什么书? |
[16:05] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的? |
[16:06] | I think you’re ashamed of being black, and you’re an embarrassment to your community! | 我觉得你因为是黑人而耻辱 你觉得你的社区对你是种侮辱 |
[16:09] | I embarrass you. | 是因你而耻辱 |
[16:11] | You embarrass me, and you know why? | 你让我觉得耻辱,你知道为什么吗? |
[16:12] | Because there are racist people in this world, | 因为这个世界上的确存在种族主义者 |
[16:15] | and when they see you act like a fool, they assume we’re all fools. | 当他们看到你像个笨蛋一样 他们就会认为我们都是笨蛋 |
[16:19] | That’s it! This is it. | 就是这样! 就是这样 |
[16:22] | This is the sketch we should do. | 我们应该演个这么的小品 |
[16:24] | What? | 什么? |
[16:25] | Right here, you and me! | 就这样,你和我! |
[16:27] | This is deep stuff goin’ on. We gotta write this. | 这会是个有深度的东西,我们就该写这个 |
[16:30] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[16:31] | Ah-ha-ha! Ah-ha-ha! | |
[16:33] | Dr. Snoo, thank you very much! | Snoo博士,非常感谢! |
[16:35] | Smew Smew. | |
[16:35] | Oh. Oh. Okay. | 哦.哦.OK |
[16:37] | That’s really against the rules. | 这可不符合规矩 |
[16:41] | Dennis? Dennis? | |
[16:50] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天 |
[17:00] | “I know this might be emotional for you, so there’s a meatball sub in the fridge.” | “我知道你可能会很激动,所以冰箱里有个肉饼三明治” |
[17:06] | Oh! | 哦! |
[17:15] | “Pro. Fixed TV.” | “好处:把电视装好了” |
[17:22] | Huh. | 恩 |
[17:25] | Hello, I’m Star Jones. | 你好,我是Jones |
[17:26] | And welcome to the Star Jones Gastric Bypass Cooking Show. | 欢迎来到Star Jones胃旁道厨艺秀 |
[17:31] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[17:33] | Liz, what happened to the race relations sketch Tracy and I wrote? | Liz,那个Tracy和我一起写的关于种族关系的段子呢? |
[17:36] | Oh, we only had time for one more bit, and Tracy picked this. I’m sorry. | 哦,我们只有一个段子的时间了,Tracy挑了这个 抱歉 |
[17:40] | Now you know, I can only eat small portions. | 你们知道,我只能吃很小一块 |
[17:45] | Oh, my goodness! Dessert. | 哦,老天啊!甜食 |
[17:52] | Okay, he’s right, this is funnier. | 没错,这个是比较有趣 |
[18:07] | – Guess where I was last night. – Mark Foley’s pajama party. | – 猜我昨晚在哪里 – Mark Foley的睡衣派对 (美国议员,同性恋) |
[18:10] | No. | 不是 |
[18:12] | Kandahar. | 坎大哈 |
[18:13] | Afghanistan? | 阿富汗? |
[18:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:14] | Took the corporate jet to hook up with my neo-con inamorata. | 坐着公司的飞机去和我的爱人约会去了 |
[18:17] | Well, I’m glad things are working out for you and your mystery lady. | 那么,很高兴你和你的秘密情人把问题解决了 |
[18:21] | Well actually, they’re not. | 其实呢,也没有啦 |
[18:22] | I broke up with her. | 我和她分手了 |
[18:23] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[18:24] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[18:25] | Well, I finally realized that we’re not compatible. | 我终于认识到,我们俩不配 |
[18:26] | I mean, I’m all for fantasy role-play, but Abu-Ghraib? | 我是说,我喜欢幻想,可是… 阿布格莱布? |
[18:29] | Well, you know, relationships end. | 反正,你知道,关系结束了 |
[18:31] | People…move on. | 人们总会…往前看 |
[18:33] | But I’m glad at least I gave it a shot. | 但我很高兴我总算试过了 |
[18:35] | Thank Dennis for making me do that. | 谢谢Dennis让我这么做了 |
[18:38] | Dennis? Dennis? | |
[18:39] | Yep. | 对 |
[18:40] | You know, I might’ve been too hard on that guy. | 我可能对他太刻薄了点 |
[18:42] | He’s okay. | 他还行 |
[18:45] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[18:50] | “Jack likes Dennis. | “Jack喜欢Dennis |
[18:55] | “Jack likes Dennis.” | “Jack喜欢Dennis” |
[19:03] | At Snapple, when young fruit ripens, they may want to combine with other fruit. | 在Snapple,当水果成熟了 他们就要和别的水果混合了 |
[19:08] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[19:10] | I just, um, just wanted to drop off your Christmas present. | 我,恩,就过来先把圣诞礼物送给你 |
[19:13] | I had already bought it for you, so… | 我已经帮你买好了,就… |
[19:15] | Oh… | 哦… |
[19:16] | It’s a fancy briefcase, you know, ’cause you’re classy and important. | 很不错的公文包,你知道的,因为你很重要 |
[19:20] | Like a dude. | 像个男人 |
[19:21] | Thank you, Dennis. | 谢谢,Dennis |
[19:22] | I, uh, also got you some antihistamine. | 我,恩,还给你弄了点抗组胺剂 |
[19:25] | In case the next guy you’re with, you know, has a dog and you wanna stay with him. | 万一你下一个男朋友是有狗的,你要和他住在一起 |
[19:29] | Anyway. | 反正… |
[19:31] | Do wanna eat? | 想一起吃饭吗? |
[19:34] | What? | 什么? |
[19:34] | I got all this Chinese food. | 我买了很多中餐 |
[19:36] | I’m never gonna finish it by myself, so… | 我一个人吃不完,所以… |
[19:38] | For real? | 真的? |
[19:44] | Should I, um, grab a plate? | 我要,恩,拿个盘子吗? |
[19:45] | Yeah. Get me a diet soda. | 好的,给我拿瓶低糖汽水 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:51] | Good evening and welcome to Dateline. | 晚上好,欢迎收看Dateline |
[19:53] | Chris Hansen has our latest investigation– | Chris Hansen有了最新的调查 |
[19:56] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[19:59] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好,先生 |
[20:00] | I’m Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC. | 我是NBC Dateline的Chris Hansen |
[20:02] | Can I ask you what you’re doing here tonight? | 能问问你今晚为什么过来吗? |
[20:04] | Oh, yeah, I’m here to boff some chick named Mary. | 哦,那个啊,我是过来找那个叫Mary的小妞的 |
[20:06] | Boff some chick– | 小妞 |
[20:07] | Oh, my God. | 哦,老天哪 |
[20:08] | Do you know how old Mary is? | 你知道Mary多大吗? |
[20:09] | Yeah, uh, 22. I think. | 知道啊,22岁,貌似是 |
[20:12] | You wanna try again? | 想再来一次? |
[20:13] | Crap. | 该死 |
[20:15] | That girl said she was 16, but I swear to God I could tell she was 22. | 那姑娘说她16岁,可我发誓她看起来有22岁 |
[20:18] | Get out of my apartment! | 给我出去! |
[20:21] | This happened while we were broken up. | 我们当时已经分手了 |
[20:22] | No, no, no, no. I was right about you! | 不,不,不,不,我是对的! |
[20:25] | This is a con, by the way. You on Dateline is a con! | 这是坏处,你上Dateline是坏处! |
[20:29] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[20:30] | I knew you wouldn’t be cool about this. | 我就知道你会发火 |
[20:31] | We’re finished. | 我们完了 |
[20:32] | You can’t break up with me. I already broke up with you! | 你不能甩我,我已经先甩了你的 |
[20:34] | Fine! | 好吧! |
[20:35] | Then we agree to disagree! | 那我们俩算同意我们的分歧了! |