时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Why is there hair everywhere? Did you shave in the kitchen? | 怎么全都是毛?你在厨房刮的毛吗? |
[00:07] | The water in here is softer. | 这里的水更柔和些 |
[00:10] | Look at this ski-jumping idiot, Bode Miller. What kind of a fruity name is Bode? | 看这个滑雪的笨蛋, Bode Miller Bode算什么狗屁名字呀? |
[00:14] | That cereal has the Olympics on it? It must be eight months old. | 那个麦片上还有奥运标志?那过期足有八个月了 |
[00:17] | When you and me have kids, | 等我们有孩子了 |
[00:18] | we’re gonna give them good names, like Shannon or Rick. | 我们要给他们起好听的名字,像是Shannon和Rick |
[00:21] | When we what? | 我们什么? |
[00:22] | When we have kids, dummy. Come on. | 等我们有孩子了,真是笨笨 |
[00:28] | Yeah, I gotta go. Uh… | 那个,我要走了,恩… |
[00:31] | Are you gonna be home later? I gotta talk to you about something. | 你要晚回家吗?我要和你谈点事情 |
[00:34] | I’ll be right here. | 我会准时到的 |
[00:35] | Look at this maze. It’s so easy. | 看这个迷宫.也太简单了 |
[00:36] | You have to go in here, and out there. | 这里进来,那里出去 |
[00:38] | Be home early, okay? | 早点回家哦 |
[00:40] | Come here, sweetheart. | 过来,亲爱的 |
[00:41] | Oh, Dennis. I just did my hair. | 哦,Dennis,我刚把头发弄好 |
[00:43] | Oh, that’s my girl. | 哦,这才是我们家的姑娘 |
[00:45] | There you go. Bye. | 行拉,再见 |
[00:49] | Now make sure you drink plenty of fluids, and get something to eat. | 记得多喝水,去吃点东西 |
[00:53] | Don’t do anything strenuous tonight. Don’t hit the clubs. | 别做剧烈运动,今晚别去泡吧哦 |
[00:57] | No, I’m going straight home, actually. I’m breaking up with my boyfriend tonight. | 不会的,我会直接回家 我今晚要和我男朋友分手 |
[01:00] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[01:02] | Hmm, 35, single, no children. | 恩,35岁,单身,没有孩子 |
[01:05] | Three sexual partners in the last ten years. | 过去10年里有过三个性伴侣 |
[01:08] | I don’t know, doll. Maybe it’s time to settle. | 该怎么说呢,孩子,也许是时候稳定下来了 |
[01:13] | Chocolate chip, or butter crunch? | 巧克力薯片,还是黄油棒? |
[01:17] | (Jenna) I can’t believe that this is happening to me. | 真不敢相信这会发生在我身上 |
[01:19] | It’s just not fair. | 这不公平 |
[01:20] | (Pete) You’re right. This business is unfair. | 说的没错,这一行就是不公平 |
[01:23] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[01:24] | Jenna was supposed to be on the Conan show tonight, but… | Jenna本来今晚要上Conan秀的,可是… |
[01:26] | I got bumped. | 他们又不要我了 |
[01:27] | Oh, you know, that kind of thing happens. | 哦,你知道,这种事情的确会发生的 |
[01:30] | Jack bumped her and put Tracy on instead. | Jack把她换成了Tracy |
[01:33] | Jenna, you can’t let this kind of thing get to you. | Jenna,你不能这种事情来影响你 |
[01:35] | I just feel like everything always gets taken away from me. | 我只是觉得,为什么所有好事情都被从我身边夺走了呢 |
[01:39] | No, that’s not true. What about that movie you did last summer? | 不,不是这样的,你去年夏天不是还拍了部电影吗? |
[01:41] | “The Rural Juror”? “The Rural Juror”? | |
[01:43] | Yeah, The Rur– That one. | 对,The Rur…就是那部 |
[01:46] | Rural Juror, apple three, take one. Mark! A terrible title. Action! | Rural Juror,apple three,第一遍! 糟糕的标题.开始! |
[01:51] | When does that come out? | 它什么时候发行? |
[01:52] | “The Rural Juror” opens in selected theaters December 18th. | “The Rural Juror”11月18在部分院线上映 |
[01:56] | Does Jack Donaghy even know I’m in The Rural Juror? | Jack Donaghy知不知道我参演了The Rural Juror? |
[01:59] | Maybe if he knew I have a film career, he would treat me with more respect. | 也许如果他知道我也拍电影,他就会多尊重我点 |
[02:03] | Jenna to the set, please. | Jenna请上场 |
[02:04] | Jenna to the set for Rodney Stink Confirmed Bachelor. | Jenna请上场表演Rodney Stink Confirmed Bachelor |
[02:07] | I will tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[02:08] | I will tell him that you are in a feature film called The Rrr Jrr. | 我会告诉他你演了部即将上映的电影叫The Rrr Jrr |
[02:18] | What the hell’s her movie called? | 她那部电影叫什么鬼名字来着? |
[02:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:20] | She’s been talking about it for a year. | 她都说了有一年了 |
[02:21] | I can’t ask her now. | 我不能去问她 |
[02:23] | I can’t believe Jack did this to her. | 真不敢相信Jack会这么对他 |
[02:25] | I can’t believe Conan’s gonna have Tracy on as a guest again, | 真不敢相信Conan还敢再叫Tracy上他的节目 |
[02:27] | considering what happened the last time. | 想想上次都发生了什么 |
[02:29] | You seem like you have a nice chemistry… | 你看上去气色不错啊… |
[02:30] | I am a stabbing robot. I will stab you. | 我是刺客机器人,我要刺你 |
[02:33] | Oh, jeez. All right, no, okay. | 哦,天哪.行了,别这样好吗 |
[02:34] | All right, all right. That’s great, Tracy. | 好了好了.非常好,Tracy |
[02:36] | We’ll take a break. We’ll be right back. | 休息一下,马上回来 |
[02:38] | Hey, Clariss, can I see Josh’s Stone Phillips wig? | 嘿,Clariss,我能看看Josh用的Stone Phillips的假发吗? NBC Dateline节目主持人 |
[02:42] | Oh, great. | 哦,很好 |
[02:42] | Do you mind if I pop it on you, actually? | 那个,我能放你头上试一下吗? |
[02:44] | I want to see the shape of it. | 我想看看它的样子 |
[02:45] | Please, it would make my wife’s dream come true. | 拜托,那会让我老婆梦想成真的 |
[02:48] | Oh. Yeah? | 哦.是吗? |
[02:51] | Handsome? | 英俊不? |
[02:52] | Yes. | 当然 |
[02:52] | – You find me handsome? – Yes, very much. | – 你发现我还是挺帅的了吧? – 对,非常帅 |
[02:54] | You know, I used to be very rich. | 知道吗,我曾经非常有钱 |
[02:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:59] | Oh, hi. Sorry. | 哦,嗨.抱歉 |
[03:01] | I know you’re wearing that as a joke, but it makes you look younger, | 我知道你是在开玩笑,不过你看上去的确年轻了 |
[03:05] | and more confident, and I think you should consider it. | 而且更自信了,我觉得你应该考虑一下 |
[03:09] | Can I see you in my office? | 到我办公室一下好吗? |
[03:10] | Yeah, hang on a second, actually. | 好的,稍等一下 |
[03:13] | Why did you bump Jenna from Conan? | 你为什么不让Jenna上Conan的节目? |
[03:15] | Because if I have a choice between an international movie star, | 因为如果我能在一个国际影星 |
[03:18] | and a woman who does commercials for ShopRite– | 和一个为ShopRite拍广告的女人中选择 (南非最大的超市零售商) |
[03:19] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[03:20] | Jenna doesn’t do those commercials anymore. She got fired. | Jenna不再做那个广告了,她被炒了 |
[03:23] | I don’t do these things just to drive you crazy, Lemon. | 我不是做这些事情只为了让你不高兴,Lemon |
[03:26] | I do them for the good of the show. | 我是为了节目好 |
[03:28] | I’m the one that always has to clean up the mess afterwards. | 可我才是那个老跟在后面擦屁股的人 |
[03:31] | That’s why my job is way better than yours. | 所以说我的工作比你的好 |
[03:34] | Way better. | 很多 |
[03:58] | Conan Conan. | |
[03:58] | Tracy’s really excited to be back on your show. | Tracy对能再上你的节目很激动 |
[04:01] | I don’t know, Jack. | 我不确定,Jack |
[04:02] | He’s kind of a loose cannon, and I like to surround myself | 他有点难以控制,而且我希望我身边的人 |
[04:05] | with people that don’t try to stab me. | 不是想着要用刀刺我的人 |
[04:06] | Tracy’s feeling a lot better now. He’s under a doctor’s care. | Tracy现在好多了,他定期看医生的 |
[04:09] | That’s what they said about Hasselhoff, then he tried to make out with me during a commercial break. | 他们也是这么说Hasselhoff的(霹雳游侠) 可他在广告间隙里居然想和我那个 |
[04:13] | Conan, this is important to me. | Conan,这对我很重要 |
[04:15] | So we can either do this the easy way, or the hard way. | 我们可以好好说,也可以不好好说 |
[04:18] | What’s the hard way? | 什么叫不好好说? |
[04:19] | You do a live Christmas Eve special from Kabul every year until the war on terror is won. | 在对恐怖分子的战争胜利前 你每年给我到喀布尔去做圣诞直播节目 |
[04:24] | Tell Tracy I’ll see him tonight. You, black Irish bastard. | 告诉Tracy今晚见 你个爱尔兰大混蛋 |
[04:29] | Back at you, man. | 伙计,你也是 |
[04:31] | I have to be charming on Conan tonight. | 我今晚在Conan秀上得好好表现 |
[04:34] | This is my chance to redeem myself with mainstream America. | 这是我重新夺回美国主流大众注意的好机会 |
[04:37] | Okay, well just tell us some things about your life, and we’ll try to punch it up and make it talk show-worthy. | 好吧,你只需要谈谈你的生活 我们呢会想办法让这些谈话变的有意思点的 |
[04:42] | Maybe something about you and your wife. | 可以说说你和你老婆的事情 |
[04:43] | Me and my wife like to play “rape.” She go in the bathroom and do her hair. | 我和我老婆喜欢玩”强奸”游戏 她先进卫生间弄她的头发 |
[04:46] | – Then I put on a ski mask… – Okay, not that. | – 然后我戴上个滑雪帽… – 哦,这个不行 |
[04:48] | Hey, uh, you got anything about being a dad? | 嘿,恩,关于做父亲,有什么感想不? |
[04:51] | People eat that garbage up. | 人们就喜欢听那些事儿 |
[04:52] | I like to walk around my house naked, to remind my oldest son | 我喜欢光着身子在家里晃悠 然后提醒我大儿子 |
[04:55] | who’s still got the biggest ding dong. | 谁那话儿最大 |
[04:57] | No. | 不行 |
[04:58] | I can tell the story of how I met Sharon Stone. | 我可以说说我是怎么见到莎朗斯通的 |
[05:00] | Oh, what was that? | 哦,说说看? |
[05:01] | I was pooping in the ladies’ room at the Ivy… | 我在Ivy的女洗手间里小便… |
[05:03] | No. | 不行 |
[05:08] | My hair hurts. | 头发好疼啊 |
[05:10] | Anybody gonna answer the phone? | 有人能接下那电话不? |
[05:11] | What phone? | 什么电话? |
[05:12] | Is anybody gonna answer the phone? The phone! | 谁接下电话?电话! |
[05:15] | It’s ringing! Ring! Ring! | 电话在响呢!Ring! Ring! |
[05:19] | So you wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[05:21] | Oh, Lemon, wonderful. | 哦,Lemon,非常好 |
[05:22] | I’m introducing Jack Welch with a dinner at the Waldorf. | 我要在华道夫的一个晚宴上介绍Jack Welch |
[05:25] | What’s a funny little quip I could open with? | 我该怎么用一个比较有意思的话来开场? |
[05:27] | That’s why you called me up here? | 这就是你叫我上来的原因? |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:30] | Uh… “Good evening. | 恩… “晚上好 |
[05:32] | It’s great to be here at the beautiful Waldorf Astoria. | 很高兴能到这美丽的华道夫-阿斯多里亚酒店来 (纽约曼哈顿中城的一处42层豪华酒店) |
[05:35] | “I haven’t seen this many white people in tuxedoes since the Titanic.” | “自从Titanic沉了后我就没见过那么多白人穿着晚装聚在一起” |
[05:39] | Lemon, this is not open mike night at the Bryn Mawr student union. | Lemon,这可不是什么在Bryn Mawr学生联盟上的开场白 |
[05:44] | This is a $1,000 a plate fund raiser. | 这是1000美金每人的餐会 |
[05:46] | Okay, uh… How about, | 好吧,恩…听听这个 |
[05:49] | “Wow, $1,000 a plate. | “哦,1000美金一顿饭 |
[05:51] | “For that kind of money this stuffed chicken breast better paint my house.” | “这点钱换来的鸡胸肉都能把我家刷一遍了” |
[05:55] | Let me tell you what I was thinking of saying. | 告诉你我想怎么说的吧 |
[05:58] | “Jack Welch has such unparalleled management skills, they named Welch’s grape juice after him. | “Jack Welch有着无人能及的管理才能 他们把他的葡萄汁冠之以他的名字 |
[06:03] | “Because he squeezes the sweetest juice out of his workers’ mind grapes.” | “因为他能激发出员工最好的脑汁 |
[06:07] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 这根本不通 |
[06:09] | No, it doesn’t, does it? I wrote it down in the middle of the night. | 不,是不通,对不?是我在半夜里写下来的 |
[06:11] | Listen, I’ll try to come up with something for you, but I gotta get back downstairs. | 听着,我会给你想点主意的 不过我现在得下楼去了 |
[06:15] | Lizzie needs help. | Lizzie需要帮助 |
[06:17] | Cookie in the middle of the day? | 白天也吃饼干? |
[06:19] | I gave blood. | 我献了血的 |
[06:21] | Does that burn calories? | 那消耗卡路里的吗? |
[06:24] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[06:25] | What else is on my mind grapes? | 我的脑子里都有什么? |
[06:28] | I could talk about how the moon is a spy satellite put there by Oprah and minister Farrakhan. | 我可以说月亮是Oprah和Farrakhan放上天的一颗卫星 (Farrakhan,美国伊斯兰领袖~) |
[06:32] | And not the minister Farrakhan you’re thinking of. | 不是你以为的那个Farrakhan |
[06:36] | Who’s that dude? | 那是谁? |
[06:39] | Uh, what dude? | 恩,谁是谁? |
[06:42] | The blue dude. Tell him to stop staring at me. | 那个蓝色的家伙,叫他别盯着我看 |
[06:46] | I don’t like that dude. I don’t like that dude. | 我不喜欢他,我不喜欢他 |
[06:52] | Meep Meep. | |
[06:58] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[07:00] | That was weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[07:01] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[07:02] | You missed it. Tracy was acting old-school bananas. | 你错过了好戏,Tracy像个疯子一样 |
[07:05] | He’s always bananas. | 他一直疯颠颠的啊 |
[07:06] | No, this was different. | 不,这次不一样 |
[07:07] | Yeah. Like Conan-should-be-afraid different. | 对.是Conan要害怕的那种不一样 |
[07:09] | Really? Where did he go? | 真的吗?他去哪儿了? |
[07:13] | Yes. I am having problems with my cable television. | 对.我的有线电视出了问题 |
[07:17] | Yes, I will hold. | 好的,我可以等 |
[07:22] | Excuse me, I have another call. Hi, mom. I am doing fine. | 请原谅,我有另外一通电话 嗨,妈妈.我很好 |
[07:28] | Oh, that’s not good. Frank, that was my blood cookie. | 哦,那可不太好 Frank,那是我献血的饼干! |
[07:32] | Ew, what? | 恩,什么? |
[07:37] | Hey, Jack Attack. | 嘿,Jack Attack |
[07:39] | Sorry, I should have kept that one in the old brain box. | 抱歉,有点过了哈 |
[07:43] | Could you sign that for me, please? | 帮我签一下名好吗? |
[07:44] | Pete, where is your charisma? | Pete,你的魅力哪儿去了? |
[07:47] | What? | 什么? |
[07:49] | The wig. | 假发 |
[07:50] | I prefer that you wear it. | 我更喜欢你戴着它 |
[07:52] | Well, I thought you were joking. | 那个,我以为你在开玩笑 |
[07:54] | Well, let me clarify: I’m not joking. | 那么,我澄清一下:我不是在开玩笑 |
[07:56] | Pete, did you know that men with full heads of hair | Pete,你知道吗?头发茂盛的男人 |
[08:00] | on average earn 17% more than their bald counterparts? | 比秃头平均多赚17% |
[08:04] | I did not know that. | 不太清楚 |
[08:05] | Perhaps it’s because bald men are generally less informed | 大概是因为秃头听到的消息 |
[08:07] | than men with full heads of hair. | 也比头发茂盛的男人少 |
[08:08] | But here’s what I want you to do. Wear the wig for a week. | 我要你做的是,戴那个假发一个礼拜 |
[08:12] | And experience your full potential. | 体验一下你能有的潜质 |
[08:14] | I think this is my full potential. | 我觉得现在就是我能有的潜质了 |
[08:16] | I know you’re skeptical, Pete, I know. | 我知道你要怀疑的,Pete,我知道 |
[08:18] | Here, I want you to do something. Pull my hair. | 这样吧,我要你做一件事情 拉我的头发 |
[08:22] | Right now, go ahead. Pull my hair. | 就现在,来吧,拉我的头发 |
[08:25] | I’m just kidding. It’s real. | 我开玩笑的,它是真头发 |
[08:30] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[08:32] | So, be honest with me. What did Jack say? | 那么,别隐瞒,Jack怎么说? |
[08:34] | I guess he thinks that Tracy is a movie star. | 我猜他觉得Tracy是电影明星 |
[08:37] | And he doesn’t love it that you did those commercials. | 而且他不喜欢你接的那些广告 |
[08:40] | Well, you tell him that those commercials paid for my vacation home. | 那个么,你告诉他,那些广告帮我付了我渡假屋的钱 |
[08:45] | So, unless he would like to buy me a condo in Clearwater, Florida… | 所以,除非他能帮我在佛罗里达克利尔沃特买间公寓… |
[08:47] | Jenna, I’m sorry. Just let it go. | Jenna,我很抱歉,你就别多想了 |
[08:50] | Tracy’s doing Conan tonight. | Tracy今晚上Conan秀 |
[08:52] | Liz Lemon, we got a problem. | Liz Lemon,我们这里有问题 |
[09:02] | Grizz and Dotcom say Tracy’s doctor put him on some new medication. | Grizz和Dotcom说Tracy的医生让他用了新的药 |
[09:05] | I guess he’s having some sort of reaction. | 我觉得他好象有点不良反应 |
[09:06] | Boy, Conan tapes in… | 伙计,离Conan的节目还有多久 |
[09:07] | Less than two hours. | 不到两个小时了 |
[09:08] | Call me if you need me. | 需要的话打电话给我 |
[09:15] | Tray? Can I come in? | Tray?能进来吗? |
[09:22] | I’m bugging out! I’m bugging out. | 我要出去!我要出去 |
[09:26] | I’m bugging out! | 我要出去! |
[09:30] | Tracy! Tracy! | |
[09:31] | Who is your doctor? | 你的医生是谁? |
[09:31] | Dr. Spaceman! Dr. Spaceman! | 太空人大夫!太空人大夫! |
[09:34] | Oh, brother. Look around. We have to find his medication. | 哦,好家伙.大家到处看看 我们得找到他的药 |
[09:37] | Dr. Spaceman. Dr. Spaceman. | 太空人大夫,太空人大夫 |
[09:41] | Wow, Dr. Spaceman. I owe you an apology, Tray. | 哦,Spaceman(太空人)大夫,我给你道歉,Tray |
[09:47] | This is Dr. Leo Spa-che-men. | 我是Leo Spa-che-men |
[09:50] | Hi, I work with Tracy Jordan, and I think he’s having | 嗨,我是Tracy Jordan的同事,我想他对你配的药 |
[09:51] | a reaction to some of the medication you put him on. | 有点不良反应啊 |
[09:54] | Ah, I was afraid this might happen. | 啊,我就担心会发生这个 |
[09:56] | You know, he’s on so many different neuroleptics, and tricyclics, that there’s no telling how they’ll mix. | 你知道,他吃了太多种安定药和抗忧郁三环剂 都不知道它们怎么能融合的 |
[10:02] | But what can you do? | 可又能做什么呢? |
[10:03] | Medicine’s not a science. | 医药并非科技 |
[10:05] | What exactly are you treating him for? | 你到底怎么治他的? |
[10:08] | There’s not really a name for what Tracy has. | Tracy的情况没有一个确切的名字 |
[10:11] | Basically it’s erratic tendencies, and delusions, brought on by excessive notoriety. | 基本上就是不稳定趋势,幻觉,都是被他的名声所累 |
[10:16] | And certainly not helped by my wildly experimental treatments. | 而且看来,我的开放式实验性治疗对他没什么用 |
[10:19] | Boy, I’m being awfully open with you, miss. | 哦,对你这么坦白可真不大好,小姐 |
[10:22] | I should not have taken those blue things. | 我真不该吃那些蓝色药片 |
[10:24] | So, is he dangerous? | 那么,他危险吗? |
[10:26] | No, he should be fine, so long as you keep him away from bright lights, loud music and crowds. | 不,他会好的 只要你让他离亮光、响声还有人群远点就行 |
[10:31] | I’ll call in a prescription for something to settle him down, | 我给他开个能让他冷静下来的处方 |
[10:34] | as soon as possible. | 尽快 |
[10:35] | Uh…do you need anything for yourself? | 恩…你自己需要点什么吗? |
[10:39] | What? No. | 什么? 不 |
[10:40] | Just, where can I pick up Tracy’s prescription? | 那个,我到哪里去拿Tracy的处方? |
[10:42] | Ms. Lemon, they need you upstairs in Mr. Donaghy’s office immediately. | Lemon小姐,他们要你赶紧到楼上Donaghy先生的办公室去 |
[10:45] | Kenneth, I need you to go to RiteDrug, 46th and 8th, pick up Tracy’s medicine fast, okay? | Kenneth,我要你立刻去46街和第8街交界处的RiteDrug 给Tracy去拿药,行吗? |
[10:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[11:00] | What is it? What’s the emergency? | 怎么了?有什么急事? |
[11:02] | How’s this for an opening line? | 这个开场白怎么样? |
[11:04] | When I first met Jack Welch, I thought he was such a great golfer, | 当我第一次见到Jack Welch时 我认为他是位绝佳的高尔夫手 |
[11:06] | he made Bob Darnell look like Randy Barnes. | 他让Bob Darnell看着像Randy Barnes (Randy Barnes,铅球运动员) |
[11:08] | That’s fine. Do that. | 很好啊.就那么说 |
[11:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:12] | Might be distasteful if Randy’s widow’s in the audience. | 如果Randy的遗孀在下面的话会很不好的 |
[11:14] | What did you come up with? | 你有什么主意? |
[11:15] | I have a bigger problem, Jack. I don’t think Tracy’s ready to do Conan. | 我有更重要的问题,Jack 我觉得Tracy没为上Conan秀做好准备 |
[11:19] | I think you should let Jenna do it, and maybe Tracy could do it in a couple of weeks. | 我认为你该让Jenna去上 也许Tracy可以以后再上的 |
[11:22] | Jenna’s not a star. | Jenna不算是明星 |
[11:23] | She’s capable, but she’s not a star. | 她还不错,但还不算是明星 |
[11:25] | She’s got a movie coming out next month. | 她有部电影下个月就上映了 |
[11:26] | What movie? | 什么电影? |
[11:27] | “The Rrr Jrr” “The Rrr Jrr.” | |
[11:30] | The what? | 什么? |
[11:31] | Tracy’s acting nuts. | Tracy现在傻了一样 |
[11:32] | He’s having problems with his medication. | 他吃的药有点问题 |
[11:34] | Did you call Dr. Spa-che-men? | 你给Spa-che-men大夫打过电话了吗? |
[11:36] | – Yeah, I did. – Then he’ll be fine. | -对,我打了 -那他就会没事的 |
[11:38] | Leo’s an excellent physician. And a pretty good dentist. | Leo是个出色的治疗师,也是个很不错的牙医 |
[11:44] | Is that rehearsal? Oh no–Oh! | 那是排练? 哦,不,不! |
[11:47] | No, this Tracy situation is really… | 不,Tracy的状况实在是… |
[11:48] | Are we still talking about that? Do I have to come in and run your show? | 我们还要谈那个吗? 我有没有闯到你的地盘指挥你的节目? |
[11:51] | Or could you take this one thing off my plate? | 你能不能别再管这事儿了? |
[11:53] | No, I got it. | 好吧,我知道了 |
[11:55] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会解决的 |
[11:57] | – What? – Don’t ask. | – 什么? – 别问了 |
[12:02] | Who is this leader of men? What can I do for you, handsome? | 谁是男人中的男人? 我能为你做什么,帅哥? |
[12:15] | Liz… Liz… | |
[12:16] | I wanted you to be the first to know. | 我希望你第一个知道 |
[12:18] | After the way Jack treated me today, I can’t work here anymore. I quit. | 在Jack今天这么对待我后,我再也不能在这儿干下去了 我不干了 |
[12:21] | Oh, Jenna, I really don’t have time for this. | 哦,Jenna,我现在没时间搞这个 |
[12:23] | Then, I guess this is goodbye. | 那么,这就算是告别了 |
[12:26] | Okay. Jenna don’t quit. | 好吧.Jenna,别不干 |
[12:28] | The show can’t go on without you. | 这节目没你不行 |
[12:29] | You’re my muse, you’re a modern-day Lucille Ball. | 你是我的女神,你是现代的Lucille Ball (“我是露西”主演) |
[12:31] | You’re prettier than Deborah Messing. | 你比Deborah Messing更漂亮 (Will&Grace中的Grace) |
[12:32] | Please don’t quit. | 请别不干 |
[12:34] | Well, if that’s the way you feel, I’ll stay. Okay. | 那个,既然你是这么想的 我想我可以留下 |
[12:38] | Oh, it’s Dennis. Oh. | 哦,是Dennis.哦 |
[12:40] | Do you have any food? I’m getting really low blood sugar. | 有吃的吗?我血糖真的太低了 |
[12:42] | Are you dieting finally? What are you doing? | 你终于开始节食了呀? 在干吗? |
[12:45] | South Beach, Master Cleanse? | South Beach减肥法,结肠清洗? |
[12:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:49] | Whoa, gimme, gimme. Shoo. | 哦,给我,给我,Shoo |
[12:51] | Liz, hey. It’s me, Dennis. | Liz,嘿,是我,Dennis |
[12:53] | Dennis, what do you want? | Dennis,你想干嘛? |
[12:54] | (Dennis on the phone) Do me a huge favor. | 帮我个大忙 |
[12:55] | Call Ticketmaster right away. | 立刻给Ticketmaster打电话 |
[12:56] | Nickleback just added another date, right? | Nickleback又加了一场,对不? |
[12:58] | I would do it on your computer, but I’m downloading a game right now. | 我可以在你电脑上弄,可是我现在正在下载一个游戏 |
[13:01] | No, I can’t do that for you. | 不行,我不能帮你 |
[13:02] | Just be home tonight when I get there, okay? | 记得今晚准时回家,行吗? |
[13:05] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我和你谈谈 |
[13:07] | Word. | 收到 |
[13:09] | (Tracy) Blue man! | 蓝人! |
[13:10] | That blue dude keeps following me! | 那个蓝人一直跟着我! |
[13:14] | Meek,eep Meek, eep. | |
[13:16] | All right, let’s get him down to Conan’s hair and make-up | 好了,给他上Conan秀上妆吧 |
[13:18] | and hopefully Kenneth will be back any minute. | 希望Kenneth能很快回来 |
[13:30] | Oh, my. | 哦,天哪 |
[13:33] | (Tracy) No! No! Agh! | 不! 不! 啊! |
[13:36] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[13:39] | The blue man is runnin’ up on me. | 这个蓝人追上我了 |
[13:40] | There’s no blue man. | 没有蓝人 |
[13:41] | I can’t take the blue man. I don’t want the blue man. | 我受不了这个蓝人了,我不要蓝人 |
[13:46] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[13:48] | Hey, Liz. | 嘿,Liz |
[13:49] | What’s up? | 怎么样啊? |
[13:50] | Oh, hi, Conan. How are you? | 哦,嗨,Conan,你好吗? |
[13:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:52] | You still going out with that guy from the pager store? | 你还在和那个传呼机店的家伙约会? |
[13:55] | Who, Dennis? | 谁,Dennis? |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:59] | You still, um… | 你还是,恩… |
[14:01] | How’s your wife? | 你太太怎么样? |
[14:03] | Let’s not do this, Elizabeth. | 咱们还是别来这一套了,Elizabeth |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:06] | Nyah, nyah, nyah (Tracy) Nyah, nyah, nyah. | |
[14:07] | Nah! Nah! | |
[14:09] | Vocal warm-ups. | 暖声来着 |
[14:10] | I’ll tell him you came by. | 我会告诉他你来过了 |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:24] | Whoa, he licked all of those. | 哦,他都舔过的 |
[14:40] | After you, ma’am. | 你先,女士 |
[14:45] | (Liz) Chewbacca, may I speak to Tracy, please? | Chewbacca,我能和Tracy说话吗? |
[14:49] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[14:50] | No! | 不! |
[14:50] | Past Pete is here to kill Future Pete! | 过去的Pete正在这里要杀未来的Pete! |
[14:53] | It’s going great. | 很好 |
[14:55] | No! | 不! |
[14:58] | (Liz) It’s all right, Tracy. Come back. | 没事的,Tracy,回来 |
[15:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的,夫人 |
[15:01] | Do you have a prescription [whispering] for Mr. Tracy Jordan? | 你们这里有Tracy Jordan先生的处方吗? |
[15:11] | (Liz) Come on out of there, buddy. | 伙计,从那里出来吧 |
[15:12] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 哦,我都快忘了 |
[15:14] | Jack would like to see you up in his office. | Jack要你到他办公室去 |
[15:16] | Oh, I don’t have time for this. | 哦,我没时间烦那个 |
[15:20] | Yes, Jonathan tell him I’ve got my hands full with Tracy. | 让Jonathan告诉他我忙着Tracy的事情呢 |
[15:22] | You sound upset. | 你听起来很沮丧 |
[15:23] | (Liz) I am upset. | 我是很沮丧 |
[15:24] | Come on up and we’ll talk about it. | 上来,我们聊聊 |
[15:41] | Fine. I will try the other location. | 好吧.我再试试别的地方 |
[15:44] | But frankly, LaDonica, you have not been real helpful. | 不过坦白说,LaDonica,你真没帮上什么忙 |
[15:54] | We’ll get to your problem in a minute. | 等一下谈你的问题 |
[15:56] | Have you had a chance to think of my zinger? | 你有没有想过我那个开场白? |
[15:59] | “Well, it’s almost Thanksgiving, everybody. “And I know what this crowd’s giving thanks for. | “那么,很快就到感恩节了各位 “我知道大家都要感谢什么 |
[16:04] | Estate tax reform.” | 那就是…不动产税改革” |
[16:08] | That is terrific. I really enjoyed that. | 非常好,我很喜欢 |
[16:10] | But, do you think it’s too topical? Damn, I wish this event were tonight. | 可是,你不觉得话题太大了点? 该死,我真希望活动就在今晚啊 |
[16:15] | It’s not tonight? When is it? | 不是今晚?那是什么时候? |
[16:18] | February. | 2月 |
[16:19] | Why are you wearing a tux? | 那你干吗要穿晚装? |
[16:22] | It’s after 6:00. What am I, a farmer? | 已经过了6点了,你当我是农民吗? |
[16:27] | It’s 6:00. | 6点了 |
[16:41] | You are right after this commercial, Mr. Jordan. | 这个广告后你就上场,Jordan先生 |
[16:43] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[16:47] | Mr. Blue man. | 蓝人先生 |
[16:49] | You’re gonna tell me my feet stink? You don’t even have feet. Blue man! | 你来告诉我我的脚很臭? 可你都没脚.蓝人! |
[16:54] | Blue man, where your feet at? | 蓝人,你的脚在哪里? |
[16:56] | (woman) This is home to Late Night with Conan O’Brien. | 与Conan O’Brien相约的晚间秀 |
[17:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:02] | Now we are on the… | 我们现在在… |
[17:05] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 很抱歉,请原谅 |
[17:06] | This is a page coming through. | 这是专业通道 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[17:09] | Let me just… | 就让我… |
[17:10] | (Pete) Let him through! | 让他过来! |
[17:25] | No. Please. | 不.别 |
[17:27] | Here it is! | 拿来了! |
[17:29] | No. | 不 |
[17:34] | Pete! I’m trying. | Pete! 我在拿呢! |
[17:35] | Give me his pills! | 把他的药片给我! |
[17:36] | Here. | 在这里 |
[17:39] | They’re from Dr. Spaceman. | 是从Spaceman大夫那里拿来的 |
[17:42] | (Conan) …my first guest tonight | …我们今天的第一个客人 |
[17:42] | from his numerous hit releases including | 有着不少相当受欢迎的作品 |
[17:44] | “President Homeboy” and “Honky Grandma Be Tripping.” | “President Homeboy”以及”Honky Grandma Be Tripping” |
[17:47] | Or you may know him from his last appearance on this show, | 或者至少你们记得他前一次上这个节目 |
[17:50] | when he tried to stab me in the face. | 他还打算用刀刺我的脸呢 |
[17:53] | (Stage manager) Gotta go! Excuse me. | 请原谅,要上了 |
[17:54] | Tracy Tracy. | |
[17:57] | (Conan) Please welcome Tracy Jordan. | 让我们欢迎Tracy Jordan |
[18:07] | You know, you really went above and beyond for that guy today. | 你知道的,你今天为了那家伙真算是突破极限了 |
[18:10] | I just hope we get away with it. | 只希望我们没事 |
[18:24] | This is going on a little long. | 有点太长了吧 |
[18:26] | Don’t, don’t. Don’t do that. | 别,别,别那么做 |
[18:27] | Pants on. Pants on. | 裤子穿着.穿着 |
[18:30] | Sit in the chair, buddy. | 伙计,坐椅子上 |
[18:30] | Sit in the chair. Sit down. | 坐椅子上,坐下 |
[18:31] | Sit. Oh! | 坐下.哦! |
[18:32] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[18:42] | That a boy. | 这孩子 |
[18:43] | (Conan) Good to have you here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[18:45] | That was great, and you’re– | 非常好,他已经… |
[18:47] | And he’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[18:49] | Which…is okay, ’cause at least he didn’t murder me. | 这个…没关系,至少他不会再要杀我了 |
[18:53] | (Conan) We’ll take a break, and… | 我们先休息一下,然后么…. |
[18:55] | Tracy Jordan, everybody! | 各位,欢迎Tracy Jordan! |
[18:57] | Hey, you did good, kid. | 嘿,小子,干的不错 |
[18:59] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[19:09] | I really gotta eat something. | 我真得吃点东西了 |
[19:22] | I’ve lost track of it! | 我没跑道了! |
[19:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:28] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿.怎么样? |
[19:30] | I didn’t know what you wanted, so I ordered you a cheeseburger. | 我不知道你要什么,就给你要了个芝士汉堡 |
[19:33] | Oh, Dennis. Thank you. | 哦,Dennis.谢谢 |
[19:35] | Oh, thank you, thank you. Thank you so much. | 哦,谢谢,谢谢,太谢谢你了 |
[19:39] | So what did you want to talk to me about, huh? | 那你要跟我谈什么? |
[19:41] | Nothing. I forget. | 没什么.我忘了 |
[19:44] | I just want to listen to you play Halo ’til I fall asleep. | 我想看着你玩Halo入睡 |
[19:47] | Ah, that’s baloney! | 啊,真没用! |
[19:47] | How did the grenade not kill him? | 手榴弹怎么没把他杀了? |
[19:49] | He was standing right next to it. | 他就站那旁边 |
[19:51] | You know what, Liz? This controller’s defective. | 知道吗,Liz?控制杆不灵了 |
[19:54] | Liz? Liz? | |
[20:08] | Well, I got started in the NBC page program. | 那个,我是在NBC接待部开始的 |
[20:11] | And before you know it, I’m making hit movies | 知道吗?我正和我的好朋友兼室友 |
[20:13] | with my good friend, and roommate, Zach Braff. | Zach Braff一起拍电影呢 (Scrubs男主角) |
[20:20] | What? | 什么? |
[20:21] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[20:22] | Well, yes. I do know how to clog. | 那个,对啦,我是会踢蹋舞 |
[20:25] | But I don’t think anybody wants to see me do that. | 不过我想你们应该不想看的吧 |
[20:29] | You do? Really? | 你们想看?真的吗? |
[20:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:40] | You’re a weird guy, Kenneth. | 你这家伙真奇怪,Kenneth |
[20:41] | See you tomorrow, Mr. O’Brien. | 明天见, O’Brien先生 |