时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You’re my girl, right? And I take care of you, huh? | 你是我的女人,OK? 我会照顾你的 |
[00:09] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[00:10] | Maybe we’ll see Natalie Morales, you know? | 我们也许会见到Natalie Morales,知道不? (NBC著名新闻主持人) |
[00:12] | That little firecracker, she gets my blood running south of the border. | 那个小鞭炮,她让我热血沸腾啊 |
[00:16] | That is less sweet. | 这可不太好 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna stop by tonight. Maybe I’ll pick up some Chinese. | 今晚我会过来的,也许会带点中餐 |
[00:21] | Aw, you said “Chinese” instead of something offensive. | 哦,你用“中餐”来代替了别的贬义词 |
[00:24] | Yeah, I told you, losing you last year, changed me, huh? | 对,告诉你吧,去年失去你的事情,改变了我 |
[00:27] | It made me more, um…more mature. | 它让我变的更…更成熟 |
[00:32] | Huh? Come here. | 恩?到这儿来 |
[00:34] | Ow, that really hurts, Dennis. | 哦,你弄疼我了,Dennis |
[00:42] | You’re back with Dennis? | 和Dennis复合了? |
[00:43] | Yeah, I’m back with Dennis. | 对,我和Dennis复合了 |
[00:46] | Don’t look at me with your eyebrows all up. | 别用你那睫毛都翘着的眼睛瞪着我 |
[00:48] | It’s so annoying. | 真烦人啊 |
[00:49] | Yes, I’m annoying, not the man who honked your boobs on the jumbo screen. | 好吧,我烦人 那个盯着大屏幕上波霸看的男人不烦人 |
[00:53] | That was before. And it was the playoffs. | 那是以前,现在不一样了 |
[00:56] | Does he still work at that beeper store? | 他还在BP机店工作吗? |
[00:58] | What is it, “Beeper King”? | 是不是叫”BP王”? |
[00:59] | He is the King now. | 他现在是”王”了 |
[01:00] | The old Beeper King retired… Well, technically he shot himself. | 老BP王退休了…准确来说,他开了自己一枪 |
[01:03] | But Dennis took over and now he’s the only beeper salesman | 不过Dennis把生意接了过来 |
[01:06] | left in Manhattan, which is cool in a way. | 他现在是曼哈顿唯一的BP机销售商了 多酷啊 |
[01:09] | You’re doing the eyebrow thing again. | 你的睫毛又翘起来了 |
[01:10] | Because it’s Dennis. Who are you trying to fool? | 那是Dennis…你想骗谁呀? |
[01:12] | – This is me. – Exactly. | – 这可是我 – 没错 |
[01:14] | You don’t get to give dating advice. | 你没资格当爱情顾问 |
[01:16] | You sent a letter to Scott Peterson. | 你给Scott Peterson写过信 (杀死自己怀孕妻子的杀人犯) |
[01:18] | After he dyed his hair and got super thin from all the stress. | 那是在他染了头发而且变瘦之后 |
[01:21] | Are you kidding me? He was smokin’. | 开什么玩笑呀?他都辣的冒烟了 |
[01:24] | Dennis is a good guy, okay? | Dennis是个好男人,知道吗? |
[01:25] | Not really. | 不是太好 |
[01:26] | So when did this happen? | 这是什么时候开始的? |
[01:28] | Well, last week was my birthday, and everyone forgot except Dennis. | 那个么,上星期是我的生日 只有Dennis记得 |
[01:33] | And he called, and we went out, and it wasn’t too weird. | 他打电话给我,然后我们就出去了 感觉倒不是很怪 |
[01:36] | And how is the sex? | 性生活如何? |
[01:37] | Fast and only on Saturdays. | 只在周六那个一次,很快 |
[01:38] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[02:03] | Did you see this? It’s horrible. | 你看见这个了吗?太可怕了 |
[02:06] | They’re printing libel about me again. | 他们又恶意中伤我 |
[02:08] | Libel, Liz Lemon! | 中伤我,Liz Lemon! |
[02:12] | Oh…”Normal.” How dare they? | 哦…”正常” 他们怎么敢? |
[02:17] | That’s what I’m saying. That’s character assassination. | 这就是我说的 这是个性的抹杀 |
[02:20] | That’s not normal! | 这不正常! |
[02:21] | It only looks like I’m walking out of a Starbucks | 这看起来就像我从星吧克走着出来 |
[02:23] | when, actually, I’m doing the robot goin’ backwards into a Starbucks. | 可是,其实,我明明是走着机器人的步子倒着进去星吧克 |
[02:28] | And I don’t even know whose dog that is. | 我都不知道那是谁的狗 |
[02:30] | Yes, I steal dogs. | 对,我是偷狗 |
[02:32] | What is the problem? | 那又怎么样? |
[02:33] | I can’t be normal! | 我就是不能变正常! |
[02:35] | If I’m normal, I’m boring. | 如果我变正常了,那就意味着我变得无聊 |
[02:37] | If I’m boring, I’m not a movie star. | 如果我无聊了,那我就不再是电影明星了 |
[02:39] | If I’m not a movie star, then I’m poor. | 如果我不是电影明星,那我就会变穷 |
[02:41] | And poor people can’t afford to pay back the $75,000 in cash they owe Quincy Jones! | 穷人是还不起他们欠Quincy Jones的75,000块钱的! (Quincy Jones,著名音乐制作人) |
[02:53] | Wow…Talking to that guy, it’s like looking in a mirror, huh? | 哦…跟那个家伙说话,就像和镜中人说话,对不? |
[02:58] | Well, my armpit rash is back. | 我腋下的皮疹又发了 |
[03:00] | Oh, Jack. You’re in wardrobe. | 哦,Jack.你怎么在更衣室 |
[03:02] | The latest research is in. Our audience doesn’t like green. | 最新的调查结果出来了,我们的观众不喜欢绿色 |
[03:05] | Oh, that’s too bad. I like green. | 哦,太糟了,我喜欢绿色 |
[03:07] | Research doesn’t lie, Jenna. It lets us know what we’re thinking– | 调查结果不说谎,Jenna 它让我们知道我们想的… |
[03:09] | What’s too boring, what’s too gay, what’s too old. | 什么东西无聊,什么东西太娘,什么东西太老 |
[03:12] | What’s too old? | 什么太老了? |
[03:13] | That’s a very good question. How old are you? | 真是个好问题 你几岁了? |
[03:14] | I’m 29. | 我29 |
[03:15] | – What year were you born? – 1977. | -你哪年生的? -1977 |
[03:17] | – When did you graduate high school? – ’94. | – 你什么时候高中毕业的? – 1994 |
[03:18] | – When do you turn 40? – 2017. | – 你哪年就40岁了? – 2017 |
[03:19] | – Junior high crush? – Kirk Cameron. | – 初中时候迷恋谁? – Kirk Cameron (成长的烦恼中的Mike~~~) |
[03:21] | – Prom theme? – Motownphilly, Boyz II Men. | – 音乐呢? – Motownphilly,Boyz II Men |
[03:22] | – What movie did you lose your virginity at? – Arachnophobia. | – 是哪部电影让你失的身? – Arachnophobia(“小魔煞”1990年的电影) |
[03:24] | Theater or drive-in? | 剧院还是露天电影院? |
[03:27] | What’s a drive-in? | 露天电影院是什么? |
[03:29] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:31] | I don’t know why I bothered to ask. | 我都不知道我干嘛要问 |
[03:32] | I can tell just from your physical appearance that you’re obviously… | 我从你的外表来看就知道你明显是… |
[03:41] | …So these page numbers, | …所以说如果页码正确的话 |
[03:43] | when done correctly, should be sequential. | 应该是连续的 |
[03:45] | Oh. Oh, Josh! | 哦.哦,Josh! |
[03:47] | Liz Taylor’s assistant called. | Liz Taylor的助手打电话过来 (疑似伊丽莎白泰勒) |
[03:49] | They wanted the address here to send you something. | 他们要这里的地址好给你寄点东西 |
[03:51] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[03:53] | She must have seen my impression of her. | 她一定看了我模仿她的表演 |
[03:54] | Sounds like someone loves Liz Taylor. | 好象有人喜欢Liz Taylor啊 |
[03:56] | I do. | 我喜欢啊 |
[03:57] | No, we mean love love. | 不,我的意思是那种喜欢 |
[04:00] | Yeah, like if she walked in right now and said she wanted to do it with you, you would. | 对,就是说如果她现在走进来说要跟你嘿咻嘿咻 你立刻就跟她嘿咻嘿咻的那种”喜欢” |
[04:04] | I definitely would. | 我当然愿意 |
[04:05] | What? | 什么? |
[04:06] | Liz Liz. | |
[04:07] | (Josh) No, I’m totally serious. I mean, wouldn’t you guys? | 不,我是认真的! 我是说,难道你们不愿意吗? |
[04:09] | Jack asked me how old I am. | Jack问我年龄 |
[04:12] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[04:16] | Ahem. | 啊哈 |
[04:17] | Jenna, relax. | Jenna,放松 |
[04:18] | I cannot and will not relax, Liz. I am an actress. | 我不会也不能放松,Liz 我是个演员 |
[04:22] | And when someone asks an actress how old she is, it’s more statement than question. | 当有人问一个演员的年龄时,那就说明问题了 |
[04:27] | When my mom’s feeling old, she goes to this guy on 71st Street. | 我妈妈感觉自己老了那会儿,她去找71街上那家伙 |
[04:30] | But she’s old. She’s like 38. | 可她的确是老了,她都有38了 |
[04:35] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我要疯了 |
[04:41] | * Betcha he reads, betcha she sews * * Betcha he reads, betcha she sews * | |
[04:44] | * Betcha they’ve made me * Betcha they’ve made me | |
[04:46] | * A closet * A closet | |
[04:48] | * Of clothes * * Of clothes * | |
[04:52] | Lemon, what tragedy happened in your life that you insist upon punishing yourself | Lemon,你老用这些破东西来惩罚自己 |
[04:56] | with all this… mediocrity? | 算是什么意思? |
[04:59] | What? ‘Cause I’m eating a turkey sub? | 什么?就因为我吃的三明治? |
[05:01] | Your turkey sub, your clothes, | 你的三明治,你的衣服 |
[05:02] | the fact that a woman of your resources and position lives like some boxcar hobo. | 有你这样的收入这样的地位的女人却过的像个拖车流浪汉 |
[05:07] | Or maybe it’s the fact that while I’m saying all this, | 我正这么说的时候 |
[05:09] | you have a piece of lettuce stuck in your hair. | 你头发里有一小块生菜呢 |
[05:16] | This is the unlisted number.. of Stone, | 这是Stone的贵宾号码 |
[05:21] | the most exclusive restaurant in the city, currently. | 城里最好的一家饭店,目前为止 |
[05:25] | I think it’s time that you start enjoying some of the finer things in life. | 我觉得现在是时候让你享受下生命中的好东西了 |
[05:30] | Completely unsolicited and inappropriate. | 完全地自作多情并且不恰当 |
[05:32] | I will only accept it because I love food. | 我接受只是因为我喜欢食物 |
[05:35] | Do you know why Jack Welch is the greatest leader since the pharaohs? | 你知道为什么杰克韦尔奇是自法老以来最好的领导吗? |
[05:39] | Because he didn’t only involve himself in our work lives, but our personal lives as well. | 因为他不光只管理人们的工作,还管理人们的生活 |
[05:45] | He introduced us to the finest booze, the most restrictive country clubs. | 他介绍给我们最好小宴席 最顶尖的乡村俱乐部 |
[05:49] | He gave us the names of the most discreet private investigators to spy on our ex-wives. | 他给我们最顶级的私家侦探好去探查我们的前妻 |
[05:54] | He held our hands during our triumphs and our Senate hearings. | 在我们显贵的生活中,他握着我们的手 |
[05:59] | I want to hold your hand, Lemon. | 我也想握住你的手,Lemon |
[06:02] | Yikes Yikes. | |
[06:03] | This is a perfect example. | 这是一个极好的例子 |
[06:04] | You have a million-dollar view, yet you refuse to acknowledge | 你有着百万美圆的视野 可你却拒绝了解 |
[06:08] | that there’s a whole world out there. | 外面的大好世界 |
[06:10] | Oh, my. | 哦,天哪 |
[06:12] | There appears to be a gentleman making passionate, angry, love to himself. | 那里有个男人真在富有激情地和他自己做爱 |
[06:16] | Yeah, I know. | 是,我知道 |
[06:17] | That’s why I closed the blinds in the first place. | 所以我才不想看的 |
[06:19] | Right in his office. | 就在他办公室里 |
[06:20] | Huh. | 啊 |
[06:23] | Lemon, I like to think of myself as a winner. I like to surround myself with winners. | Lemon,我把自己看成是个赢家 我希望我身边的也全是赢家 |
[06:27] | I see potential in you. | 我看到了你的潜质 |
[06:28] | Let me be… your Jack Welch. | 让我成为…你的Jack Welch |
[06:31] | Let me be your mentor. | 让我做你的导师 |
[06:34] | No, thank you. | 不用了,谢谢 |
[06:36] | That is unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[06:37] | You’ve, uh… | 你,唉… |
[06:39] | got to admire his persistence and stamina, though. | 还真得佩服他的持久力和毅力 |
[06:42] | Am I wrong, or is he in the middle of a staff meeting? | 还是他是在开员工大会? |
[06:46] | Maybe you should be his mentor. | 也许你该做他的导师 |
[06:48] | Obviously, he doesn’t need one. He’s got it all figured out. | 很明显,他不需要 他什么都懂 |
[06:58] | I got one for ya. | 我来一个 |
[06:59] | See the old guy over there with the girl? | 看到那个和姑娘在一起的老人了吗? |
[07:02] | Mistress or daughter? | 那是情妇还是女儿? |
[07:04] | Oh, my God, I hope it’s his daughter. | 哦,老天哪,希望是他女儿 |
[07:05] | Yeah, me too. | 对,我也是 |
[07:07] | Oh, my God! Oh! | 哦,饿滴神呀! 哦! |
[07:10] | God, I hope it’s his mistress. | 老天哪,但愿是他的情妇 |
[07:11] | Oh, that is just wrong. | 哦,这样不对 |
[07:13] | Hey, 007, how about some more rolls over here, huh? | 嘿,007,打扮地不错哈? |
[07:16] | Oh, my, my, what a pleasant surprise– Lemon. | 哦,天,多好的一个惊喜啊…Lemon |
[07:19] | And you brought a man. Jack Donaghy. | 你还带了个男人来,Jack Donaghy |
[07:22] | And this is my friend Anastasia. | 这是我朋友Anastasia |
[07:23] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[07:24] | Hi. Dennis Duffy, Beeper King. | 嘿.Dennis Duffy,BP王 |
[07:27] | The Beeper King, really? | BP王,是嘛~~ |
[07:28] | Uh, Dennis has his own business. Yes, he’s an entrepreneur. | 恩,Dennis有他自己的生意 他是个企业家 |
[07:31] | He’s very successful. | 他很成功 |
[07:32] | You’ve probably seen my ads on the 7 train, right? | 你也许看过我在7号线上做的广告? |
[07:35] | I didn’t know they served chicken nuggets at this restaurant. | 我不知道这家饭店还有鸡块哪 |
[07:37] | It’s cod. It’s, uh– They made it special. | 是鳕鱼.这是,恩…他们特制的 |
[07:40] | Dennis has some dietary restrictions. | Dennis有些饮食方面的禁忌 |
[07:42] | Actually, I’m allergic to all fish unless it’s fried. | 其实呢,我对任何不是炸出来的鱼都过敏 |
[07:46] | You know? | 知道吗? |
[07:46] | That’s a sharp tie you’ve got there, Dennis. | 你戴着假领道, Dennis. |
[07:48] | That douche bag up front made me wear it. | 前台那个蠢货非要我戴 |
[07:50] | Does he know you’re the Beeper King? | 他知道你是BP王吗? |
[07:51] | I don’t think so. | 我想不知道吧 |
[07:52] | Anyway, thanks for the hook-up. | 总之,谢谢你们过来打招呼 |
[07:54] | This is clearly the nicest restaurant we’ve ever been to. | 这绝对是我们到过的最好的饭店 |
[07:56] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[07:57] | This place ain’t that nice, all right? | 这地方没那么好吧? |
[07:59] | It’s got rats and roaches like every other restaurant. | 就像别的饭店一样有老鼠和蟑螂 |
[08:01] | No rat talk tonight, okay? | 今天别提老鼠行吗? |
[08:02] | You know there are 17 rats per person in Manhattan? | 你知道吗?在曼哈顿,每个人平均有17只老鼠 |
[08:05] | You eat a pound of rat crap every year without even knowing it, huh? | 你每年都在不知情地吃下几磅的老鼠屎 |
[08:08] | I think I read about that in The New Yorker. | 我记得在纽约时报上读到的 |
[08:09] | Anyway, we’ll leave you to your meal. | 那个,不打扰你们吃饭了 |
[08:11] | I hope you enjoy the, uh, choices that you’ve made. | 希望你们喜欢,恩,你们的选择 |
[08:22] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[08:27] | And that former call girl went on to become one of NBC’s biggest news anchors. | 前电话小姐现在成了NBC最著名的新闻播报员 |
[08:32] | Star coming! Wall hug, everybody. | 明星来了!注意啊,各位 |
[08:34] | [gasp] That’s Tracy Jordan. | 那是Tracy Jordan |
[08:37] | He seems like such a nice, normal young man. | 他看上去是个多好多正常的小伙子啊 |
[08:41] | [screaming] No! | 不! |
[08:44] | Let’s keep going, you guys. Let’s keep goin’. | 继续继续,大家继续 |
[09:00] | I enjoyed the restaurant. Thank you. | 我很喜欢那饭店,谢谢你 |
[09:06] | Just say it. | 你就说吧 |
[09:06] | Just say what you’re dying to say. Dennis is nice to me, okay? | 就把想说的说出来吧 Dennis对我很好,知道吗? |
[09:12] | He fixed my toilet. | 他帮我修好了马桶 |
[09:14] | He broke it first, but he fixed it. | 虽然是他弄坏的,可他修好了 |
[09:16] | And he loves hockey, and I’m…figuring it out. | 他喜欢冰球,而我…正在学着能看懂… |
[09:19] | And it’s easy– I get a lot of work done. | 而且和他很…我有很多工作要做 |
[09:23] | I don’t have time for a personal life, okay? | 我没时间考虑我的个人生活,行吗? |
[09:24] | I can’t just go to Central Park and join the singles touch football league. | 我又不能就这么跑去中央公园参加单身橄榄球联赛 |
[09:28] | Like I’d want to anyway. | 好象我希望去一样 |
[09:30] | People in those posters, always laughing in their sweaters. | 那些海报里的人总是穿着这衣服笑 |
[09:33] | Who are they foolin’? | 骗谁呢 |
[09:36] | Oh, okay, you’re not going to say anything to me because I rejected you as a mentor? | 哦,好吧,你什么也不用对我说了,我不需要你这个导师 |
[09:40] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呀? |
[09:41] | I have a lot of friends I can talk to about my life. | 我有很多能朋友能让我倾诉 |
[09:45] | The bottom line is, Dennis is my boyfriend because he inquired. | 说到底,只有Dennis要求当我的男朋友 |
[09:48] | He was the only applicant, and I am not– | 他是唯一的选择,我不… |
[09:53] | Doin’ great. | 干的漂亮 |
[09:58] | Come in. | 进来 |
[09:59] | Do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗? |
[10:00] | I gotta talk to you about this whole Dennis thing– | 我要和你谈谈关于Dennis的事… |
[10:02] | Ah! What did you do to yourself? | 啊!你对你自己做了什么? |
[10:04] | Me? Nothing. | 我?没什么啊 |
[10:06] | Just getting more rest, drinking more water. | 多休息了下,多喝了点水而已 |
[10:09] | Really? This water– does someone boil it first, then throw it in your face? | 真的吗?那水…你是不是先煮开了水 然后浇你脸上了的? |
[10:13] | Okay, I had a little Botox and some collagen, and a chemical peel, and something with shark DNA. | 好吧,我是打了点肉毒甘菌,胶原质 和化学剥除剂,还有那个含鲨鱼DNA的什么东西 |
[10:20] | Admit it, I look ten years younger. | 承认吧,我看着的确年轻了10岁 |
[10:22] | No, younger even. You look like a fetus. | 不,还要年轻,你就像个胎儿 |
[10:25] | Look, I came here to talk to you about my problems with Dennis. | 听着,我是过来和你谈Dennis的事情的 |
[10:28] | Oh, I can’t right now, honey. | 哦,亲爱的,现在不行 |
[10:30] | If I don’t do my facial exercises, I could wind up looking weird. | 如果不做面部练习的话,我看着会很奇怪的 |
[10:34] | I just mentioned Dennis, and your eyebrows didn’t go up. | 我刚提了Dennis,你的睫毛居然没翘 |
[10:37] | They didn’t? | 没翘吗? |
[10:38] | No. | 没有 |
[10:40] | How about now? | 现在呢? |
[10:41] | Unh-uh. | 恩..恩 |
[10:43] | Anything? | 有什么吗? |
[10:46] | Hey, what’s up, baby? Liz around? | 嘿,怎么样啊?Liz在吗? |
[10:48] | She should be back soon. Is that a present for her? | 她很快就回来,那是给她的礼物吗? |
[10:51] | Yeah. If she doesn’t get back here soon, I’m pokin’ air holes in it. | 对,她要是不赶快回来的话 我就得给它打个洞了 |
[10:54] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[10:55] | I couldn’t help but notice that, uh… none of you are wearing beepers. | 我注意到你们中没人带BP机的 |
[10:59] | You sell beepers? | 你卖BP机? |
[11:00] | I sell a way of life, my friend. | 我卖的是一种生活,我的朋友 |
[11:02] | Cool. I can use some ironic accessories. | 酷.那我就能用点奇怪的配件了 |
[11:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[11:06] | Hey, I bought you a present. | 嘿,我给你带了份礼物 |
[11:07] | Oh? | 哦? |
[11:09] | Uh-oh. | 恩..哦 |
[11:11] | Oh, no. It got out. | 哦,不.它逃出来了 |
[11:13] | If anyone sees a salamander, it’s Liz’s. | 要是有人看到条蜥蜴,记得那是Liz的 |
[11:15] | No. I don’t want a salamander! And I don’t want you here selling beepers. | 不.我不要蜥蜴! 我也不要你到这里来卖BP机 |
[11:18] | Why not? I mean, you work in a business. Business people need beepers. | 为什么?我是说,你们都是职业人士 职业人士需要BP机 |
[11:21] | No, they need cell phones. | 不,他们需要的是手机 |
[11:22] | Oh, yeah, for now. But the beeper’s gonna be making a comeback. | 哦,对,对现在来说是这样 但BP机很快就要杀回来了 |
[11:24] | Technology’s cyclical. | 技术性循环 |
[11:26] | No technology is not cyclical. | 技术不是循环的 |
[11:28] | (Jack) I thought I recognized that voice. Dennis, how the heck are you? | 我想我认出了那个声音 Dennis,你怎么样啊? |
[11:31] | Did you enjoy that restaurant? | 喜欢那家餐厅吗? |
[11:32] | Nah, I think I was right about that place. | 不,关于那个地方,我想我是对的 |
[11:33] | We actually saw a whole nest of rats when we were leaving. | 其实我们离开的时候看到了一整窝老鼠 |
[11:35] | No, we didn’t. | 不,我们没有 |
[11:36] | I just didn’t want to tell you ’cause I knew you’d freak out. | 我只是不想告诉你,我怕你吓着 |
[11:39] | Actually, I think I saw a rat king. | 我觉得我看到了鼠王 |
[11:40] | Aren’t rat kings a myth? | 鼠王不是传说吗? |
[11:42] | What’s a rat king? | 鼠王是什么? |
[11:43] | Oh, it’s when a bunch of rats are crammed into a tiny space, | 哦,那指一堆老鼠挤在个很小的地方 |
[11:46] | and their tails get all tangled up, and they can’t even pull apart. | 它们的尾巴都缠在了一起,都没法动 |
[11:49] | And then it gets awesome. | 很厉害的 |
[11:50] | Eventually, their bodies fuse together and they form a multi-headed live rat king. | 慢慢的,它们的身体就融合到一起 变成了一只多头鼠王 |
[11:54] | And we saw one. | 我们就看到了那么一只 |
[11:56] | Gosh, I hope you got a picture of that with the camera on your beeper. | 天哪,希望你用你BP机上的摄像头把它给拍了下来 |
[11:59] | Actually, my beeper doesn’t have a camera, but it does have a pedometer. | 其实呢,我的BP机没有摄像头 不过它有一个步程计 |
[12:02] | Actually, not this one. | 不是这个啦 |
[12:04] | [whispering] I love him. | 我真爱他啊 |
[12:07] | Listen, I need to talk to you in my office, please. | 听着,我要你到我办公室去谈谈 |
[12:09] | – Why? – Now. | – 为什么? – 现在就去 |
[12:10] | What’s up? | 怎么? |
[12:13] | Is that a tattoo? | 那是个纹身吗? |
[12:14] | Uh-huh. [chuckles] | 恩..恩 |
[12:15] | Who normal now? You hear me, America? | 现在我还正常不?听见了没?美国人! |
[12:17] | Who’s normal now? | 我还正常不? |
[12:24] | How could you do this to the show? | 你怎么能对节目做出这种事情? |
[12:25] | I got this tattoo for the good of the show. | 我是为了节目好才弄的纹身 |
[12:28] | It gives us an edge– the reason why you brought me on. | 我能让你们变特别–这就是你要我来的原因 |
[12:31] | And when you purchase Tracy Jordan, he comes with a tattoo | 当你决定要Tracy Jordan时,就得要他的纹身 |
[12:34] | of a biblical dragon from outer space. | 这是条外太空来的圣龙 |
[12:36] | It’s gonna take forever to cover this thing with makeup. | 要把这东西盖掉得花多少时间化装啊 |
[12:37] | You can’t put makeup on my tattoo, Liz Lemon. | 别想在我的纹身上化装,Liz Lemon |
[12:40] | It’s in my contract. | 这在合同里写着的 |
[12:43] | No, it’s not. | 不,合同里没说 |
[12:44] | Actually, he’s got a pretty weird contract. | 其实,他的合同是蛮奇怪的 |
[12:47] | Great. Jenna looks like a porn star burn victim, and now this idiot. | 太好了.Jenna像个毁了容的A片明星 现在这个笨蛋又… |
[12:50] | What am I gonna do? | 要我怎么办呀? |
[12:52] | It’s gonna be Josh’s busiest show ever. | 这会成为Josh最忙的一次表演 |
[12:55] | Oof… Oof… | |
[13:01] | Josh? Josh? | |
[13:05] | Miss Taylor. | Taylor小姐 |
[13:07] | When your office said you were sending me something, | 你的办公室说要给我寄东西的时候 |
[13:09] | I didn’t realize it would be you. | 我完全没意识到会是你来 |
[13:11] | But I had to give you this gift in person, Josh. | 我要亲自把礼物送给你Josh |
[13:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:18] | I’m just glad you weren’t offended by my impression. | 真高兴你没因为我模仿你而不高兴 |
[13:21] | Oh… | 哦… |
[13:22] | but I was… | 其实我深深地… |
[13:24] | deeply. | 被伤害了 |
[13:25] | I’m here to give you the gift… of pain. | 我来把这份…痛苦的礼物给你 |
[13:29] | The gift of what? | 什么礼物? |
[13:31] | White diamonds! White diamonds! | |
[13:33] | Ha ha! | 哈哈! |
[13:38] | Okay, very funny. | 好好,很有意思 |
[13:40] | You bought a pager from Dennis. Will you take it off now, please? | 你从Dennis那儿买了个传呼机 现在能把它拿下来吗? |
[13:42] | Oh, I can’t. I’m expecting a call from 1983. | 哦,不行,我在等1983年的一个电话 |
[13:46] | Look, Dennis takes care of me, okay? | 听着,Dennis会照顾我的,好吗? |
[13:48] | Liz, I’d like you to meet Howard Jorgensen. | Liz,我来介绍你认识Howard Jorgensen |
[13:50] | Liz, how do you do? | Liz,你好吗? |
[13:51] | He’s the vice president of locomotives, and a rising star at GE. | 他是locomotives的副总裁,GE的一颗新星 |
[13:54] | I thought the two of you had a lot in common. | 我觉得你们俩有很多共同点 |
[13:57] | You are relentless. | 你真没要救了 |
[13:59] | Look, uh, Howard, you’re obviously an attractive and confident guy, | 看,恩,Howard,你显然是个很有吸引力的男人 |
[14:03] | and at a different time in my life, I could definitely see the two of us together. | 如果你出现在对的时候,我想我能想象我们俩在一起 |
[14:07] | I’m married with two beautiful kids and a pool. | 我已经结婚并且有了两个孩子了 |
[14:11] | (Jack) Liz, I wasn’t trying to set you up. | Liz,我不是在给你介绍对象 |
[14:13] | I wanted to show you my handiwork. | 我是要让你瞧瞧我的杰作 |
[14:15] | I used to mentor Howard. | 我曾经指导过Howard |
[14:17] | (Howard) I was a lot like you. | 我曾和你很像 |
[14:18] | I dressed poorly, had bad posture, | 穿的不好,心态很差 |
[14:22] | walked around with lettuce in my hair. | 总是头发里有脏东西自己还不知道 |
[14:23] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 哦,狗娘养的 |
[14:25] | And I cursed like a sailor. | 我还像个水手一样地骂街 |
[14:27] | But Jack saw potential in me. He changed my life. | 但Jack看到了我身上的潜质 他改变了我的生命 |
[14:30] | Now Howard’s earning seven figures and he’s married to a swell Filipino gal. | 现在Howard能赚7位数,而且和个漂亮的菲律宾姑娘结了婚 |
[14:34] | [chuckles] Oh, thanks, Jack. | 哦,谢了,Jack |
[14:34] | Look, I told you, I don’t need a mentor. | 听着,我告诉过你了,我不需要导师 |
[14:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:43] | Liz Taylor really messed him up. He might have brain damage. | Liz Taylor果然耍了他 他大概都得脑震荡了 |
[14:46] | (Liz on phone) Oh, my God. | 哦,老天啊 |
[14:47] | Maybe the musical guest can do some extra songs this week. | 也许这个礼拜的特约歌星能多唱几首 |
[14:50] | Who is it? | 请的是谁? |
[14:51] | James Blunt. | James Blunt (英国歌手,”上尉诗人”) |
[14:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:54] | No, I said no lettuce. | 不,我说了不要生菜的 |
[14:56] | Are you at that crappy sandwich place again? | 你有到那个破三明治店去了? |
[14:58] | Yeah– why is everybody judging all of my choices lately? | 对…最近怎么人人都喜欢对我说三道四? |
[15:01] | This place is fine– | 那地方不错… |
[15:03] | It’s convenient, it’s consistent, I know what I’m getting, | 很方便,很稳定,我知道我拿到的是什么 |
[15:06] | it doesn’t make me feel bad about my body. | 它不会让我对自己的身材不满意 |
[15:08] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[15:09] | Maybe I’m at an age where it’s okay for me to settle for this. | 也许我现在就处于应该这么过的年龄 |
[15:11] | Are we still talking about the sandwich place? | 我们还在聊卖三明治的地方吗? |
[15:16] | No, sadly, I don’t think we are. | 不,很遗憾,我想不是的 |
[15:19] | Okay. I admit it. | 好吧,我承认 |
[15:22] | Dennis isn’t a sandwich I want to eat every day for the rest of my life. | Dennis不是我想在我的余生每天都吃的那块三明治 |
[15:25] | I’m clueless about men. | 我对男人完全没办法 |
[15:26] | I’m clueless about everything that isn’t this show. | 除了这节目,我什么都不懂 |
[15:29] | Maybe you can tell me how to live, | 也许你能教我如何去生活 |
[15:30] | because sadly, you may be the most stable person | 因为很遗憾的是,你是我现在认识的人中 |
[15:32] | I know right now. | 过的最稳定的一个 |
[15:36] | Gentlemen, we’ll have to continue this conference some other time. | 先生们,我们等会儿再继续我们的会议 |
[15:38] | (Howard on speakerphone) That’s her again, isn’t it? | 又是她,对吗? |
[15:40] | Hi, Howard. (hangs up phone) | 嘿,Howard |
[15:42] | Lemon, today is the first day of the rest of your life, | Lemon,今天是你新生的第一天 |
[15:44] | and what is the first thing you need to do? | 你应该先做哪件事情呢? |
[15:46] | I have to break up with Dennis. | 我得和Dennis分手 |
[15:47] | And why is that? | 那是为什么呢? |
[15:48] | Because he wears shirts with the Looney Tunes embroidered on them. | 他穿着有Looney Tunes的衣服 (华纳卡通明星总称) |
[15:52] | Because he cuts his own hair. | 他自己剪自己的头发 |
[15:54] | Because that one little nice thing that he does, doesn’t make up for the fact | 他虽然有一点点可爱的地方 |
[15:57] | that I don’t want to be seen with him in public. | 可是我不想在外面让人看到我和他在一起 |
[15:59] | And if you don’t break up with him now? | 那你如果现在不和他分手的话呢? |
[16:00] | He’ll just keep showing up at work to sell beepers. | 他会一直在我工作的时候出现卖他的BP机 |
[16:03] | He’ll just keep calling my mother to borrow money. | 他会老打电话问我妈借钱 |
[16:06] | We’ll just get more and more tangled up in each other’s lives | 我们的生活会越来越多的牵扯在一起 |
[16:08] | until I just can’t even get away and we’re just like– Oh, my God. | 直到我没办法摆脱他…我们就像… 哦,饿滴神呀上帝以及老天爷 |
[16:13] | That’s right. He’s the rat king. | 没错,就像是鼠王 |
[16:17] | And there’s only one way to break up with a rat. | 和老鼠分手只有一个办法 |
[16:18] | You have to cut him off completely. | 你得把他彻底斩尽杀绝 |
[16:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:20] | You have to stuff your heart with steel wool and tinfoil. | 你要把你的心弄成铁石一样硬 |
[16:24] | You must be ruthless. You must to be absolute. | 你一定要无情,要干脆 |
[16:27] | Remember always, you are The Exterminator. | 永远记住,你是灭害灵 |
[16:29] | Say it. | 说 |
[16:29] | I am The Exterminator. | 我是灭害灵 |
[16:30] | Say it like you mean it. | 把决心喊出来 |
[16:31] | – I am The Exterminator! – Louder! | – 我是灭害灵! – 再响点儿! |
[16:33] | [shouting] I am The Exterminator! | 我是灭害灵! |
[16:35] | Okay, not that loud. | 好了,用不着那么响 |
[16:36] | [whispering] People are trying to work around here, okay? | 人家还要在这里工作呢 |
[16:38] | (woman on P.A.) 30 minutes to dress rehearsal. | 30分钟后上妆彩排 |
[16:41] | Tracy, they need you in wardrobe. | Tracy,他们要你去更衣室 |
[16:43] | (woman) That’s 30 minutes till dress rehearsal. | 30分钟后上妆彩排 |
[16:48] | Why is part of your face still on the pillow? | 你的半张脸怎么还在枕头上? |
[16:52] | Damn it. Where’s my Sharpie? | 该死的.我的莹光笔在哪儿? |
[16:54] | Oh, it is fake! | 哦,这是假的! |
[16:56] | Look, I’m crazy, not stupid. | 听着,我是疯子,可我不是笨蛋 |
[16:58] | A movie star can’t have a big old permanent face tattoo. | 电影明星可不能在脸上弄那么个纹身 |
[17:00] | I just need to walk around with this for a week, | 我只是要打扮成这样一个礼拜 |
[17:02] | get my picture on the interweb, show the world I’m still dangerous. | 让我的照片上上网,让这个世界知道我还是很危险的 |
[17:06] | And then what about next week when you don’t have it anymore? | 那下个礼拜你脸上没这东西了又怎么办? |
[17:08] | You’re gonna look like– | 你看着就像…. |
[17:09] | I had extreme plastic surgery to have it removed. | 我动了个完美的手术把它除掉了呗 |
[17:12] | B a-boom! Ba-boom! | |
[17:13] | That’s another “Not Normal.” | 那又是件”非正常”事件 |
[17:15] | You know this is very, very, very bad for me, right? | 这对我非常非常非常不好,懂吗? |
[17:19] | I need to protect my reputation. | 我要保护我的名声 |
[17:21] | You take away my street cred, and I am Wayne Brady. | 你把我道上混的名声都弄没了 我就成了Wayne Brady了 |
[17:25] | Nuh-uh. | 不不 |
[17:26] | Wayne Brady has three Emmys. | Wayne Brady得过三次艾美奖 |
[17:27] | You have a People’s Choice Award that you stole from Wayne Brady. | 你呢,有座从他那儿偷来的人民选择奖 |
[17:33] | I shouldn’t expect a white woman from Whiteville to understand street cred. | 我真不该指望你个从Whiteville(白镇)来的白人明白街上混的含义 |
[17:39] | First of all, I’m not from Whiteville. | 首先,我不是从Whiteville来的 |
[17:41] | I’m from White Haven, and it’s not as nice as it sounds. | 其实是White Haven,而且它没有听起来那么好 |
[17:46] | Oh…fine! | 哦…好吧! |
[17:48] | You can keep the tattoo. For this week only. | 你可保留那个纹身一个礼拜 |
[17:54] | (man) Okay, here we go. | 很好,开始 |
[17:56] | Quiet, please! | 请安静! |
[17:57] | Rehearsing! | 彩排中! |
[17:59] | (male announcer) And now, a word from the White House. | 现在,白宫传来消息 |
[18:03] | Good evening. I’m Laura Bush. | 晚上好,我是劳拉布什 |
[18:06] | And I’m Condoleezza Rice. | 我是赖斯 |
[18:08] | [indistinctly] And I’m John Kerry. | 我是约翰克里 |
[18:11] | Well, we had a good run. | 我们干的还不错 |
[18:13] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么? |
[18:14] | The cast had a rough week. | 演员们这礼拜都过的不太好 |
[18:16] | These people cannot be on television. | 这些人不能上电视 |
[18:19] | What is your contingency plan for a crapstorm of this magnitude? | 对于这类突发事件,你的后备计划呢? |
[18:23] | There is none. | 根本没有 |
[18:24] | We go live in a half an hour. | 我们一个半小时后直播 |
[18:26] | No wonder your career is being held back by a lack of foresight | 难怪你的事业停滞不前,你真没远见 |
[18:29] | and an addiction to dysfunctional relationships. | 还对一段有功能障碍的关系着迷 |
[18:31] | You have no exit strategies. | 你没有逃避的借口 |
[18:36] | He knows about my marriage? | 他了解我的婚姻? |
[18:38] | No. | 不 |
[18:39] | This is gonna be a bad show. | 这会是很烂的一期 |
[18:41] | Worse than the time we let Tracy do that tribute to August Wilson? | 比我们让Tracy向奥古斯特·威尔逊致敬那次还烂? (黑人文学家) |
[18:43] | That was my fault. | 那是我不好 |
[18:44] | I should have made sure he knew who August Wilson was. | 我应该先确认下他知道奥古斯特·威尔逊是谁的 |
[18:47] | Maybe we’ll be pre-empted by some national news event. | 也许我们应该拿点全国新闻来填充 |
[18:49] | How’s Gerald Ford’s health? | Gerald Ford的健康状况怎么样? (美国前总统,2006/12/6去世) |
[18:53] | Oh, a blackout. That’ll work. | 哦,停电了,这倒不错 |
[18:55] | (Pete) All right, Nobody panic! | 好吧,大家都别慌! |
[18:57] | The backup generator will kick in in just a few seconds. | 很快会好的 |
[19:03] | Okay, you can panic. | 好吧,你们可以慌一下 |
[19:05] | (Liz) This is real. | 这是真的 |
[19:08] | We dodged a bullet here tonight, Lemon. | 我们今晚躲过了一颗子弹, Lemon. |
[19:10] | Yes, this blackout is a fortunate coincidence. | 停电真是个幸运的巧合啊 |
[19:13] | You didn’t do it, right? | 不是你干的吧? |
[19:14] | What, do you think I control the universe? | 什么?你以为我控制全宇宙不成? |
[19:16] | Yo, this blackout messed me up. | 哦,停电对我来说太糟了 |
[19:19] | I didn’t get to debut my dragon face. Could I do the Today Show tomorrow? | 我不能展示我脸上的龙了 我能上明天的今日秀吗? |
[19:23] | No, you’re on a plane to Boston tomorrow, Tray. | 不,你明天要去波士顿,Tray |
[19:25] | We have a laboratory. | 我们有家实验室 |
[19:26] | They’re experimenting in tattoo removal. | 他们正实验纹身去除法 |
[19:28] | It promises to be one of our biggest profit centers once today’s generation finally sobers up. | 等现在这代人藩然醒悟的时候 这会是我们最大的赢利点 |
[19:32] | Tattoo’s fake, Donaghy. | 纹身是假的,Donaghy |
[19:34] | Fake. | 假的 |
[19:37] | Street cred. He’s a genius. | 街上混的,真聪明 |
[19:40] | (man) Flashlight, $20! | 手电筒, $20! |
[19:41] | Flashlight, $20! | 手电筒, $20! |
[19:43] | – Can I give you a ride? – Flashlight, $20! | – 要我载你一程吗? – 手电筒, $20! |
[19:45] | No. I wouldn’t want to crowd you. | 不.不想麻烦你 |
[19:48] | Be strong, Lemon. | 坚强点,Lemon |
[19:50] | Don’t let Dennis chew his way out of this one. | 别让Dennis得逞 |
[19:53] | (man) Flashlight, $20! | 手电筒, $20! |
[19:54] | Can I borrow 20 bucks? | 能借我20美圆吗? |
[19:56] | (man) Flashlight, $20! | 手电筒, $20! |
[20:05] | Dennis, wake up. | Dennis,醒醒 |
[20:09] | Huh? What? | 啊?什么? |
[20:10] | You could’ve burned the place down. | 你快把这地方烧了 |
[20:15] | I wish I had burned the place down. | 真希望我的确烧了它 |
[20:18] | There’s no reason to live anymore. | 没有理由再活着了 |
[20:21] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[20:22] | The Islanders lost tonight. | 纽约岛民队今晚输了 (NY的冰球队) |
[20:26] | Doesn’t that happen a lot? | 那不经常发生吗? |
[20:29] | I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 我就知道你不会明白的 |
[20:50] | So how did it go? | 怎么样了? |
[20:51] | He moved in with me. | 他搬过来和我一起住了 |
[20:53] | Well, of course he did. | 当然了 |