时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Now, Robot, kick ’em in the knees. | 快,机器人,踢他们膝盖 |
[00:01] | Bears have weak knees. | 熊的膝盖最没用 |
[00:03] | And you should vibrate, ’cause the robot’s full of radiation. | 你们要震动下 因为机器人浑身都是射线 |
[00:06] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对,就是那样 |
[00:06] | Frank Frank. | |
[00:07] | How many bears did I say you could have? | 我说过你能弄几只熊的? |
[00:09] | One. | 一只 |
[00:10] | And how many do you see here? | 那你看现在这里有几只? |
[00:13] | Um, four? | 恩,四只? |
[00:15] | Save a little money for the rest of us, Frank. | 给我们省着点用, Frank |
[00:17] | You can’t spend a bunch of money on bear suits | 你不能把钱都花在熊的衣服上 |
[00:19] | that are only gonna be seen for, like, 25 seconds. | 那只会出现大概25秒钟 |
[00:22] | Liz, nobody’s gonna believe that a killer robot | Liz,没人会相信杀手机器人 |
[00:24] | can get his ass kicked by one bear. | 会被一头熊打败的 |
[00:26] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理的 |
[00:27] | You’re trying to bring logic to the robot-bear sketch? | 你打算让机器人大战狗熊符合逻辑? |
[00:30] | You can’t have four bears. | 不要四只那么多 |
[00:32] | Well, how many can I keep? | 好吧,那能留几只? |
[00:33] | One! | 一只! |
[00:37] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉, 伙计们 |
[00:39] | Uh, who did my Sudoku puzzle? | 恩,谁作了我的数独拼图? |
[00:41] | I have been looking forward to this puzzle all morning. | 我一上午都在期待作它 |
[00:44] | Hey, Liz, could you come up to my office | 嘿, Liz,你有空的时候 |
[00:45] | when you have a free moment? | 能不能到我办公室来一下? |
[00:46] | I never have a free moment, Jack. | 我没有空的时间,Jack |
[00:48] | Never, ever. | 从来,没有 |
[00:51] | Really punch him. Like karate. | 真的打他 像抬拳道那样打 |
[00:54] | Are you familiar with the Japanese art of Reiki? | 你对日本的Reiki了解吗? |
[00:58] | No. | 不 |
[00:59] | It is the laying-on of hands in order to improve one’s life. | 它的意思是放开手,改进一个人的生活 |
[01:04] | Hm, how does your life improve? | 恩,怎么改进? |
[01:05] | Do the hands have money in them? | 那手里拿着钱吗? |
[01:07] | Human contact is important, Lemon. | 人际关系很重要, Lemon |
[01:09] | I can tell from your stress level | 从你巨大的压力状态下看出 |
[01:10] | that you have not been touched in any way in quite some time. | 你已经有很久没和人接触过了 |
[01:13] | Not caress?? Not massaged. | 没有护理,没有按摩 |
[01:15] | Not even groped on the subway. | 甚至都没有在地铁里寻找过 |
[01:16] | Where are you headed with this? | 你怎么想到这些的? |
[01:18] | Your mood affects the quality of your work, | 你的情绪会影响你的工作 |
[01:20] | which, in turn, affects me. | 也就是说,会影响到我 |
[01:21] | I would like to become a resource to you | 我很乐意来给你提供些帮助 |
[01:23] | for improving your personal life. | 以改进你的生活 |
[01:25] | Do you agree that you need someone in your life, Lemon? | Lemon,你同意你的生活中需要另一个人的存在吗? |
[01:27] | No, I have bigger things to worry about than my personal life. | 不,我有比我的生活更重要的事情要担心 |
[01:30] | I would think that a single woman’s biggest worry | 我觉得一个单身女人最需要担心的 |
[01:32] | would be choking to death alone in her apartment. | 就是别在自己家里噎死 |
[01:35] | I have a friend in town I’d like to set you up with. | 我有个朋友在城里,我想介绍你们认识 |
[01:38] | No, thank you. | 用不着,谢谢 |
[01:39] | Thomas is very bright, has a wonderful sense of humor. | Thomas非常聪明,很有幽默感 |
[01:41] | I think it’s a good match. | 我觉得你们俩很配 |
[01:42] | Are you free on Thursday? | 星期四有空吗? |
[01:43] | No, Thursday is poker night. | 不,星期四晚上是扑克之夜 |
[01:45] | And by the way, it is completely inappropriate | 还有 |
[01:48] | for you to be questioning me about my private life, | 你完全没资格来质疑我的私生活 |
[01:50] | and then trying to set me up with someone | 然后给我安排相亲 |
[01:52] | when you don’t even know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[01:56] | Poker night? Who plays? | 扑克?都有些谁啊? |
[01:57] | Really? | 怎么? |
[01:58] | That’s all you got out of that? | 你就这么点本事? |
[02:00] | I enjoy poker, and I’d be interested | 我喜欢打牌 |
[02:01] | in seeing my new employees under that kind of pressure. | 而且我很喜欢看我的新雇员在那种压力下的样子 |
[02:04] | You’re not gonna come to our crappy poker game, are you? | 你不会来参加我们的牌局吧? |
[02:06] | No, I’m not. | 不,不会的 |
[02:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:08] | I bluffed. Yes, I am coming. | 骗你的 我当然会来 |
[02:13] | Three can’t go here. Three can’t go here. | 这里不能放3 这里也不能放3 |
[02:16] | It can go here. | 这里也不行 |
[02:48] | Fine, I’ll meet your friend. | 好吧,我去见你的朋友 |
[03:12] | So who is this Thomas guy? | 这个叫Thomas的是谁? |
[03:14] | Oh, I don’t know. He’s one of Jack’s friends. | 哦,我不知道 他是Jack的一个朋友 |
[03:17] | Oh, my God, isn’t Jack friends with Tom DeLay? | 哦,天哪,Jack不是Tom DeLay的朋友吗? |
[03:20] | Am I going on a date with Tom DeLay? | 我是去和Tom DeLay约会吗? |
[03:22] | Ugh, why did I say I would do this? | 啊,我怎么会答应的? |
[03:25] | I haven’t been on a date since Dennis and I broke up, | 自从和Dennis分手后我就没约会过 |
[03:27] | and that was almost a year ago. | 那已经是几乎一年前的事了 |
[03:29] | It’s gonna be a complete disaster. | 这会是场灾难 |
[03:31] | It’s just one date. | 只不过一个约会而已 |
[03:32] | But if it is Tom DeLay and you do go home with him, | 不过如果真是Tom DeLay,而他和你回了他家 |
[03:35] | be prepared for it to get weird. | 要做好充足准备 |
[03:38] | Josh, you and me. Thursday night. | Josh, 你和我 周四晚 |
[03:41] | I know this guy that runs an underground bird fight. | 我认识一个在地铁里办斗鸟的家伙 |
[03:43] | Oh, yeah. I can’t do that. | 哦,是吗 那个不行 |
[03:46] | Thursday’s poker night here. | 周四这里是扑克之夜 |
[03:48] | Guys, we just need to try the green screen stuff one more time. | 伙计们,我们再来试一下绿屏 |
[03:51] | Poker night? I love poker. | 扑克? 我喜欢扑克 |
[03:54] | I used to play all kinds of poker with my aunt. | 我以前和我姨妈玩各种扑克 |
[03:56] | Crazy Seven Albuquerque Freakout Crazy Seven. Albuquerque Freakout. | |
[04:00] | One Card Stud One Card Stud. | |
[04:01] | Yeah, I don’t think those are real games. | 那个,我想它们都不是真的游戏 |
[04:04] | Whatever. | 管它呢 |
[04:05] | Get ready to get took. | 尽兴就行 |
[04:09] | No, Mom, I can’t make it Friday. I gotta work. | 不,妈妈,我周五不能过去 我要工作 |
[04:12] | Hey, Frank? | 嘿, Frank? |
[04:14] | Hold on. Yeah. | 等等,怎么 |
[04:15] | What do guys like? | 男人喜欢什么? |
[04:16] | Uh, porn. | 恩,A片 |
[04:18] | No, I mean, if you were gonna go on a date with a woman, | 不,我的意思是 如果你要和一个女人约会 |
[04:21] | how would you want her to act? | 你希望她怎么样? |
[04:23] | Like she was in a porn. | 希望她和A片里似的 |
[04:29] | Hey, Lemon. | 嘿, Lemon |
[04:31] | You’re on for 8:00 for dinner at Caf?des Artistes. | 你8点去des Artistes吃晚饭 |
[04:34] | Really? Wow. What? | 真的吗? 喔.怎么? |
[04:39] | What are you gonna wear? | 你打算穿什么? |
[04:40] | This, probably. I don’t have time to go home. | 就这个吧 我大概没时间回家换衣服 |
[04:42] | No, that won’t do. | 不不不,这个不行 |
[04:45] | I want you to go out on your lunch hour, | 我要你中午出去 |
[04:47] | and find something. | 在女衣店里 |
[04:50] | At a women’s clothing store. | 找到点能穿的女装 |
[04:57] | Remind me what’s better. | 提醒我哪个更大 |
[04:58] | A pair of black Aces or a pair of red Aces? | 一对黑A还是一对红A? |
[05:02] | You guys, I’m leaving. | 伙计们,我走了 |
[05:06] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[05:07] | Check out the valley. Look at that. | 看看这胸 看看那儿 |
[05:09] | Hey, look at you! | 嘿, 瞧瞧你! |
[05:11] | You look like a fancy prostitute. | 你就像个打扮很漂亮的妓女 |
[05:16] | Okay, I got my chair. I got my beer. | 好了,椅子准备好了,啤酒准备好了 |
[05:19] | I got my lucky donut. | 还准备了幸运甜甜圈 |
[05:21] | Oh, is there room for one more? | 哦, 有没有多一个人的位置? |
[05:22] | Yeah, sure. Really? | 当然 真的吗? |
[05:23] | That’s fantastic. | 太好了 |
[05:25] | Could we just, uh– Yes, yes, yes. | 我们能不能, 恩– 对,对,对 |
[05:29] | Donaghy, what up? | Donaghy,怎么样? |
[05:30] | What up, Tray? | 怎么样, Tray? |
[05:31] | This round, Texas Doozy. Face cards are wild. | 这一轮, Texas Doozy 随便出牌 |
[05:34] | Threes are jinx Fives are twos Threes are jinx. Fives are twos. | |
[05:36] | Tray, do you mind if I deal this hand? | Tray,你介意我拿下这一手吗? |
[05:37] | Be my guest. Show me love. | 请自便 让我瞧瞧 |
[05:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, the minimum bet in this game is $25. | 女士们先生们,一局最少赌25美圆 |
[05:42] | Oh, Jack, we usually just play for quarters. | 哦, Jack,我们的输赢一般都只有几毛 |
[05:44] | Well, then you best go home and put on your daddy’s shoes, boy. | 那么,你们最好快回家找爸爸去,孩子们 |
[05:46] | ‘Cause this is a man’s game. | 这是男人的游戏 |
[06:25] | I call. | 我要了 |
[06:30] | And I’ll see that with… This thing. | 那么我出…这个 |
[06:41] | I call. | 要了 |
[06:42] | Pair of Jacks. | 一对J |
[06:43] | A Ace high. | |
[06:45] | Three cowboys. | 3个K |
[06:47] | Oh, my God. My wedding ring. | 哦,上帝啊 我的结婚戒指 |
[06:50] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 上帝啊,上帝啊 |
[06:53] | Now, you should all learn from Pete’s mistake. | 现在, 你们都能从Pete身上得到教训了吧 |
[06:56] | My wife’s gonna kill me! | 我老婆会杀了我的! |
[06:57] | You see, in poker as in business, | 看, 打牌就像做生意 |
[06:59] | the key to success is to determine | 成功贵在窥视出 |
[07:00] | your opponent’s strength and, more importantly, his weaknesses. | 对手的长处 还有更重要的是,他的弱点 |
[07:04] | Everyone has a tell– a weakness of character | 人人都有自身的弱点 |
[07:07] | that manifests itself physically. | 而且会被行动所表现出来 |
[07:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:10] | Like when Lutz here has a good hand, he stops eating. | 比如像Lutz如果有一手好牌 他就会停止吃东西 |
[07:14] | When Frank is bluffing, he asks a series of insane questions to hide his nervousness. | Frank如果是在虚张声势 他就会用怪问题来掩盖他的紧张 |
[07:18] | Oh, really? | 哦,真的吗? |
[07:18] | Is that what you think? Is that what I do? | 你是这么想的吗? 我是这么做的吗? |
[07:20] | Am I doing that right now? Yeah, I’m out. | 我是不是现在正是在那么做? 我不玩了 |
[07:23] | Okay, Rainman, tell me what I got. | 好了,雨人,那我呢? |
[07:25] | Well, you have two of your cards backwards actually. | 你有两张牌放反了 |
[07:30] | I’m out. | 不玩了 |
[07:33] | Hi. Pinot grigio, please. | 嗨,请来杯Pinot grigio |
[07:43] | This is beyond the pale. Donaghy took me for $200. | 这走太远了,Donaghy赢了我200美圆 |
[07:47] | Yeah, well I bet my rent money. | 是啊,我把我的房租都压上了 |
[07:49] | And if I don’t pay by the tenth, my mom’s gonna throw me out. | 如果我10号前不交出去的话 我妈会把我赶出去的 |
[07:52] | I’m all in. Anybody else? | 我全压上了,有人跟吗? |
[07:53] | Oh, I’ll play with you, Mr. Donaghy. | 哦,我陪你玩,Donaghy先生 |
[07:58] | Kenneth, how long you been sitting there? | Kenneth,你坐在这里多久了? |
[07:59] | I’m taking Pete’s place, ’cause he’s busy in the bathroom, | 我补Pete的位置,他在卫生间里忙着呢 |
[08:02] | laying in his own sick. | 发他的小病 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 |
[08:11] | He can’t read Kenneth. He’s a blank slate. | 他读不懂Kenneth 他没办法了 |
[08:15] | Okay, what do you got? | 好了,你有什么? |
[08:17] | I think I have what they refer to as a royal flush. | 我想我有个人们说的同花大顺 |
[08:21] | Looks like I’m the big winner. | 看来我是大赢家 |
[08:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | Liz, hi. | Liz,嘿 |
[08:39] | I’m Gretchen Thomas. Jack’s friend. | 我是Gretchen Thomas,Jack的朋友 (啊~~Stephanie March姐姐~~口水中~~) |
[08:43] | Hey. Great to meet you. | 嘿,很高兴认识你 |
[08:46] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[08:50] | Why would Jack just assume that we’re lesbians? | 为什么Jack会认为我们是拉拉? |
[08:52] | I am a lesbian. | 我是拉拉啊 ~~~~~~~ |
[08:54] | Mm, that’s awesome. | 恩,很不错 |
[08:56] | Is this the first time somebody’s made that assumption about you? | 这是你第一次被人这么误解吗? |
[09:00] | Lemon, don’t let these girls give you a hard time about who you are. | Lemon 别让那些姑娘们只因为你是怎么样的人而欺负你 |
[09:05] | You know, you need to brush your teeth more, young man. | 你知道的,年轻人,你要多刷刷你的牙 |
[09:09] | Oh, my. What an adorable little lesbian. | 哦,老天哪 多可爱的一个小拉拉啊 |
[09:14] | What? I don’t know. | 什么? 我不知道 |
[09:16] | Who remembers that kind of thing? | 谁记得那种事情? |
[09:17] | Well, look, obviously this is a miscommunication. | 看来,这显然行不通 |
[09:21] | I mean, I’m certainly not interested in chasing a straight girl. | 我是说,我没兴趣追直女 |
[09:23] | Of course, yeah. | 当然了 |
[09:24] | I completely understand if you just want to go home. | 如果你想回家的话,我完全理解你 |
[09:26] | No, it’s fine. I’ll stay. | 不,这没关系,我留下 |
[09:28] | Jack is ridiculous. | Jack简直不可理喻 |
[09:30] | Oh, I worked with Jack in Plastics. | 哦,我和Jack一起在做过塑料 |
[09:32] | He tends to approach everything the same way. | 他老喜欢用同样的方法解决问题 |
[09:34] | Locate the problem. Isolate the problem. | 找出问题 孤立问题 |
[09:36] | Set the problem up with a lesbian. | 把问题丢给那个拉拉 |
[09:38] | That’s a pretty good joke for somebody from Plastics. | 对做塑料的人来说,这笑话不错啊 |
[09:40] | Well, I wasn’t always in Plastics. | 其实,我也不是一直做塑料 |
[09:42] | I used to work in Water and Process Technologies. | 我还搞过水加工技术 |
[09:45] | Working mainly in primary metals. | 主要搞初级金属 |
[09:46] | Oh, so you have a comedy background. | 哦,那么你有关于喜剧的背景 |
[09:56] | How was your evening with Thomas? | 和Thomas的约会怎么样? |
[09:58] | You mean, Gretchen Thomas? The brilliant plastics engineer/lesbian? | 你指Gretchen Thomas? 那个聪明的女同性恋工程师? |
[10:02] | What made you think I was gay? | 你怎么会认为我是同性恋? |
[10:05] | Your shoes. | 你的鞋子 |
[10:07] | Well, I’m straight. | 记住,我是直的 |
[10:08] | Those shoes are definitely bi-curious. | 那种鞋子可有点弯哦 |
[10:10] | Regardless, I am straight. 100% completely straight. | 毫无疑问, 我是直的,100%直的 |
[10:14] | Well, I’m sorry if I offended you. | 那么,抱歉刺激你了 |
[10:16] | No, I’m not offended– | 我没有受刺激– |
[10:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:18] | What do you know about Kenneth the page? | 你对Kenneth了解多少? |
[10:20] | I don’t know. He’s a sweet kid. | 我不太清楚 他是个不错的家伙 |
[10:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:22] | And a surprisingly good poker player. | 还出人意料的是个扑克好手 |
[10:24] | Did you know that his middle name is Ellen? | 你知道他中间的名字是Ellen吗? |
[10:25] | No, that’s weird. | 不知道,奇怪的名字 |
[10:26] | And that his Myers-Briggs-psychological testing shows shows a rare combination | 迈尔斯-布里格斯类型指标显示他 |
[10:29] | of extroverted, intuitive and aggressive? | 性格外向, 直觉良好很有野心 |
[10:31] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:32] | The same as mine. | 和我一样 |
[10:32] | He could be trouble down the line. | 他可能会是个难缠的家伙 |
[10:34] | Kenneth Kenneth. | |
[10:35] | Kenneth Ellen Kenneth Ellen. | |
[10:36] | All right then. | 得了 |
[10:37] | You’re not a lesbian. Duly noted. | 你不是拉拉 我记住了 |
[10:39] | I’ll correct that on your file. | 我会帮你修正你的档案的 |
[10:41] | It’s too bad, though. Thomas thought you were great. | 不过很可惜,Thomas觉得你很不错 |
[10:44] | – She did? – Yes. | – 真的吗? – 没错 |
[10:45] | She said she thought you looked like Jennifer Jason Leigh. | 她说你很像Jennifer Jason Leigh |
[10:47] | Really? She said that? | 真的?她这么说的? |
[10:48] | Yes, I made her repeat it. I was sure she meant Jason Lee. | 对,我还让她重复了遍呢 我以为她是说Jason Lee呢 (My Name is Earl里那个Earl~~) |
[11:01] | Miss Lemon. | Lemon小姐 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[11:03] | This is Pete’s wedding ring. | 这是Pete的结婚戒指 |
[11:05] | I won it last night, but I don’t think I should keep it. | 我昨晚赢来的,不过我想我不该留着它 |
[11:07] | Could you give it back to him for me? | 你能帮我把它还给他吗? |
[11:08] | Yeah, okay. | 当然 |
[11:10] | Did you win this, too? | 这也是你赢来的? |
[11:11] | I did. | 没错 |
[11:12] | I love how the light catches it like diamonds. | 我喜欢光照后它像钻石一样亮 |
[11:15] | Kenneth, it is diamonds. | Kenneth,这就是钻石 |
[11:17] | Ah. | 啊 |
[11:20] | Hi, Mr. Donaghy. | 嗨, Donaghy先生 |
[11:22] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么能为您效劳的吗? |
[11:23] | You are a puzzle… Kenneth Ellen. | 你是个问题…Kenneth Ellen |
[11:28] | And I’m going to solve you. Yes, I am. | 我会解决你的 我会的 |
[11:36] | I can’t believe you bet your wedding ring. | 真不敢相信你连结婚戒指都赌上了 |
[11:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:39] | The weird thing is I had money left. | 奇怪的是我倒还有点钱 |
[11:42] | Hey, um, what famous person would you say I look like? | 嘿,恩,你说我像哪个名人吗? |
[11:44] | Uh, present day Linda Ronstadt. | 恩,现代明星的话 Linda Ronstadt |
[11:46] | No, Ruth Bader Ginsburg. | 不, 像Ruth Bader Ginsburg |
[11:47] | Tootsie Tootsie. | |
[11:48] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[11:50] | So how was your date? | 约会怎么样? |
[11:51] | It wasn’t a good match. | 我们不太般配 |
[11:52] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[11:53] | – Did he notice your facial tic? – No. | – 他注意到你脸会抽筋了? – 没有 |
[11:54] | Did you wear sandals? | 你穿凉鞋去了? |
[11:56] | – Did he see your toes? – No. | – 他看到你的脚趾了? – 不是 |
[11:58] | You blew it, didn’t you? | 你做错什么了,对吧? |
[11:59] | Good job, Liz. | 干的好啊, Liz |
[12:00] | Way to go. | 就这样 |
[12:01] | Another one bites the dust. | 屡战屡败 |
[12:02] | Ah, look at your little face. | 啊,看你那张小脸 |
[12:04] | It was a lady. | 那是个女的 |
[12:10] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[12:18] | Where is my Emmy? | 我的Emmy奖杯呢? |
[12:42] | Hello? | 你好? |
[12:42] | Hi, Gretchen. It’s Liz Lemon. | 嗨, Gretchen 我是Liz Lemon |
[12:44] | Oh, hi. | 哦,嗨 |
[12:47] | Look, thiss gonna sound really weird, but, um, | 看,这听起来有点奇怪,不过,恩… |
[12:50] | do you every worry about choking to death | 你有没有担心会一个人 |
[12:52] | alone in your apartment? | 噎死在家里? |
[12:54] | Oh, it’s so weird you would say that. | 哦,你一定会觉得奇怪 |
[12:56] | I think about it all the time. | 我一直担心来着 |
[12:58] | I mean, you’d die, and they wouldn’t find you | 我是说,你死了 没人会发现 |
[12:59] | until your neighbor’s dog smelled you from the hallway. | 直到你邻居家的狗在走廊里闻出味道来 |
[13:02] | Ugh, yes, and they’d show a picture of you on New York One. | 恩,对,然后他们会把你的照片登报纸上 |
[13:05] | And it’s not just choking. | 不只是怕噎着 |
[13:06] | Ever since I turned 30, every time I get in or out | 自从我过了30 每回我进出浴缸 |
[13:09] | of the bathtub, I think in my head, “Careful, careful.” | 我都会对自己说 “当心点,当心点” |
[13:12] | Yes! | 没错! |
[13:13] | Agh. | 啊 |
[13:14] | Everything’s the worst. | 事情都糟透了 |
[13:17] | Do you want to get some dinner? | 你想一起吃晚饭吗? |
[13:18] | Sure. | 好的 |
[13:19] | See you in 20 at Neptune. | 20分钟后Neptune见 |
[13:20] | Yeah, okay. Perfect, yeah. | 好的,非常好 |
[13:21] | Oh! Ow, ow, ow! | 哦! 喔,喔,喔! |
[13:27] | I did not die. | 我没死 |
[13:37] | Man, this is amazing. Oh, hey, Jack. | 伙计,这太棒了 哦,嘿, Jack |
[13:40] | Welcome. Welcome, everybody. | 欢迎 欢迎各位 |
[13:42] | Damn, Jack, you went all out. That’s a giant shrimp. | 该死的, Jack,真厉害啊 好大一只虾啊 |
[13:45] | Made out of shrimp and diving into a bowl of shrimp. | 用虾做的,放在虾做的碗里 |
[13:47] | Please, enjoy it, Tracy. Hey, Pete, good to see you. | 欢迎享用, Tracy 嘿, Pete,很高兴见到你 |
[13:50] | Jack Jack. | |
[13:50] | Is Kenneth here? | Kenneth在这儿吗? |
[13:52] | I–I will check. | 我–我去看看 |
[13:57] | I’ve been playing for two hours. | 我已经玩了两个小时了 |
[13:59] | I’m tired of losing. | 我讨厌老是输 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna let my boy, Dotcom, play a hand for me. | 我要让我的伙计Dotcom给我来一把 |
[14:05] | So, hey, Dotcom, are we going to those three clubs tonight? | 那么,嘿, Dotcom,你今晚去那三家俱乐部吗? |
[14:11] | You know the doctor said I have four hearts in my body? | 你知道吗,医生说我身体里有四个心脏 |
[14:14] | All right. Great. | 好了 非常好 |
[14:15] | Of course he did. Come on. Damn it. | 他还真做的出 得了吧,真是的 |
[14:21] | Hey, everybody, this is Gretchen. | 嘿,各位,这是Gretchen |
[14:23] | Oh, hey. | 哦,嗨 |
[14:24] | Oh, Thomas. | 哦, Thomas |
[14:26] | Jack Jack. | |
[14:27] | How’s everybody up there in Pittsfield? | Pittsfield的活计们都怎么样? |
[14:28] | Oh, we miss you. | 哦,我们想你 |
[14:30] | I love this woman. | 我喜欢这个女人 (偶也喜欢~~~继续花痴中~~) |
[14:38] | Let’s play some poker. | 来打打牌吧 |
[14:46] | I call. | 要了 |
[14:48] | What have you got, Kenneth? | 你有点什么, Kenneth? |
[14:50] | All clovers All clovers. | |
[14:51] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[14:54] | Very clever boy, Kenneth. | 非常聪明,Kenneth |
[14:55] | But the curtain has been drawn back now, and I know the real you. | 不过情况很快就要改变了 我知道你真正的弱点了 |
[15:01] | I think he’s confusing me with someone else. | 我觉得他是把我和别人搞混了 |
[15:07] | Liz, are you sure you’re not gay? | Liz,你确定你不是拉拉吗? |
[15:09] | ‘Cause that chick is hot. | 那小妞很辣啊 |
[15:10] | We’re just friends, like Oprah and Gayle. | 我们只是朋友 就像Oprah和Gayle |
[15:13] | Why is that so hard for everybody to believe? | 怎么就那么难让你们相信呢? |
[15:21] | She’s great. You should marry that girl. | 她很不错 你应该跟她结婚 |
[15:24] | One problem. I’m not gay. | 只有一个问题,我不是拉拉 |
[15:26] | Oh, Lemon, in the ten years that I’ve known you, | 哦, Lemon,在我认识你的这十年里 |
[15:29] | you’ve had some really terrible boyfriends. | 你有过不少很糟糕的男朋友 |
[15:32] | I have. | 是的,我有 |
[15:32] | There was the guy who was obsessed with Charlie Chaplin. | 那个迷恋卓别林的 |
[15:34] | Neil. | 那是Neil |
[15:34] | There was the guy who played Halo under the name Slutbanger. | 有一个用Slutbanger的名字玩Halo的 |
[15:36] | Dennis. | 那是Dennis |
[15:37] | There was a tall, gangly, red-haired guy | 那个长很高,很瘦,红头发的家伙 |
[15:39] | who played guitar all the time. | 老弹吉他那个 |
[15:40] | Conan. | 那是Conan |
[15:41] | You’re more relaxed with Gretchen than you were with any of those guys. | 你和Gretchen在一起比和那些男人在一起放松多了 |
[15:44] | So what are you saying, Pete? | 那你是什么意思,Pete? |
[15:45] | I should just be a lesbian? | 我就该喜欢女人? |
[15:46] | Well, I’m not saying it’ll be easy. | 那个,我知道这不容易 |
[15:47] | You know, get drunk first. | 你知道的,先把自己灌醉再说 |
[15:50] | Why do guys think women can just flip a switch like that? | 为什么男人都觉得女人能那么容易就改变性向? |
[15:53] | What if I said to you, “Go be with Frank now”? | 如果我对你说”和Frank一起吧”? |
[15:55] | Ah, I would be honored. | 啊,我会感到荣幸的 |
[15:56] | Frank is a very tender, beautiful man. | Frank是个很温柔的英俊男子 |
[16:10] | He’s awesome. | 他很棒 |
[16:11] | You can’t read his thoughts, ’cause he doesn’t have any. | 你读不了他的思想 因为他根本就没有思想 |
[16:17] | I raise you 200. | 我加到200 |
[16:19] | And I see your 200 and raise you 300. | 你也加到了200 那我加到300 |
[16:26] | Will you, little Kenneth Ellen Parcell from Stone Mountain, Georgia? | 你,从佐治亚州小石山来的小Kenneth Ellen Parcell 你行吗? |
[16:32] | Growing up in your momma’s tract house, dreaming of working on a TV show? | 在你妈妈的房子里长大 梦想着能在电视行业里干? |
[16:36] | Dreaming of making it all the way to the NBC. | 直到做梦一样地进入了NBC |
[16:41] | You’re scaring me, Mr. Donaghy. | 你吓着我了,Donaghy先生 |
[16:42] | You’ve come a long way, haven’t you, Kenneth Ellen? | 你努力了许久,不是吗? Kenneth Ellen? |
[16:45] | With your cheap loafers and your page jacket, | 穿着那身制服,晃来晃去的家伙 |
[16:48] | but you’ll always be a pig farmer’s son, boy. | 但你永远只是乡下农民的儿子 |
[16:50] | ‘Cause I smell fried bologna all over you. | 因为我在你混身上下都闻到了腊肠的味道 |
[16:56] | I’m all in. | 我全押上 |
[16:59] | I’m out of chips, Mr. Donaghy. | 我没钱了Donaghy先生 |
[17:01] | Hey, I got a fun idea. | 嘿, 我有个有趣的主意 |
[17:03] | You put your page jacket on the table, | 你把你的制服放上来 |
[17:05] | and if you win, you can get it back. | 如果你赢了,你就能把它拿回去 |
[17:06] | If you lose, you go on home. | 如果你输了,你就回家 |
[17:10] | You go on home, little Kenneth Ellen. | 回你老家去,小Kenneth Ellen |
[17:13] | All the way to Stone Mountain. | 回你的小石山去 |
[17:15] | He’s bluffing. Go for it. | 他在虚张声势,别怕 |
[17:16] | He’s bluffing. Come on, trust yourself. | 他骗你的,相信你自己 |
[17:18] | Trust yourself. Don’t do it. | 相信你自己 别听他的 |
[17:21] | No! | 不! |
[17:22] | You can do it. | 你行的 |
[17:24] | Okay, okay. | 好吧,好吧 |
[17:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:25] | Use your instincts. | 用你的直觉 |
[17:26] | You’ve got good instincts. | 你有正确的直觉 |
[17:27] | Do it, Kenneth. | 来吧, Kenneth |
[17:30] | I’ve got a pair of twos. | 我有一对2 |
[17:33] | Well, let’s just see-weeby here. | 那么, 看看我的 |
[17:35] | I’ve got a two, a four, a nine, a six, and a King. | 我有一个2,一个4,一个9,一个6 |
[17:47] | That means I win. | 那就是,我赢了 |
[17:59] | Kenneth Kenneth. | |
[18:00] | Why did you bet that terrible hand? | 你怎么会赌这么糟糕的一手? |
[18:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:04] | Because…I believe that life is for the living. | 因为…我相信活着是为了生活 |
[18:08] | I believe in taking risks and biting off more than you can chew. | 我相信冒险精神 我会吞下比我嘴里能放的还多的东西 |
[18:11] | And also, people were yelling, | 而且,人们老喊啊喊 |
[18:12] | and I got confused about the rules. | 而我老搞不清楚规则 |
[18:17] | Kenneth Kenneth. | |
[18:21] | I wasn’t really going to fire you. | 我不是真的要解雇你 |
[18:22] | I just wanted to remind you that I could. | 我只不过在提醒你,我能那么做 |
[18:25] | I want you back here at 6:00 in the morning sharp | 我要你早上6点准时来 |
[18:28] | so you can sweep up these shrimp tails. | 把这些虾打扫干净 |
[18:30] | Yes, sir, Mr. Donaghy. | 好的,Donaghy先生 |
[18:33] | Uh, I’m gonna have my eye on you, Kenneth. | 恩,我会看着你的,Kenneth |
[18:35] | You will not be disappointed, sir. | 我不会让你失望的先生 |
[18:42] | Well, it was nice of you to let him keep his job. | 那个,你真好,让他保住了工作 |
[18:45] | The Italians have a saying, Lemon. | 意大利人有句话,Lemon |
[18:47] | “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.” | “靠近你的朋友,但要更靠近你的敌人” |
[18:49] | And although they’ve never won a war, | 尽管他们从没赢过什么战争 |
[18:51] | or mass-produced a decent car, in this area, they are correct. | 或者大规模生产过什么好车 不过这句话,他们说对了 |
[18:55] | In five years, we’ll all either be working for him… | 5年后,我们都会是为他干活的… |
[19:00] | or be dead by his hand. | 或者被他弄死 |
[19:07] | Hey, after Ikea tomorrow, you wanna go see Margaret Cho at the Beacon? | 嘿,明天去好宜家后 你想去Beacon剧院看Margaret Cho吗? |
[19:10] | Oh, boy. Um, Oprah? | 哦,伙计 恩, Oprah? |
[19:13] | Yes, Gayle. | 对,Gayle |
[19:14] | I think we need to take a break. | 我觉得我们最好停一停 |
[19:15] | Is this because I waused to submit us for The Amazing Race? | 是不是因为我说 我们俩应该报名参加The Amazing Race? (CBS著名真人秀“急速前进”) |
[19:18] | Because I was 80% joking about that. | 我那是在开玩笑 |
[19:20] | No, it’s– | 不,是因为– |
[19:22] | You know, I said I’m not into chasing straight girls. | 你明白的,我说过我不追直女的 |
[19:24] | And I kinda think that’s what’s starting to happen here. | 我感觉现在好象就是这种状况 |
[19:28] | So… unless you’re ready to make a big life change, | 那么..除非你决定好要对你的生活做出重大改变 |
[19:31] | I need to move on, find my Steadman. | 否则,我要向前看,去寻找我的真命天子 |
[19:34] | I thought I was Oprah in this metaphor. | 我以为这段关系里我是Oprah |
[19:36] | Also, you’re gay, so that’s a little confusing. | 而你又是拉拉,就有点搞不清楚 |
[19:38] | You should say, like, “My lady Steadman.” | 你应该说:”我的真命天女” |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:40] | I’m going out on a limb here. | 得忍痛割爱了 |
[19:42] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧,抱歉 |
[19:43] | Um, it’s just– | 恩,只是– |
[19:45] | If I try to imagine us being together, | 如果我想象我们两个在一起 |
[19:47] | I think, “Yeah, okay, this could be fun, you know? | 我会说, “不错,会很有意思的” 知道吗? |
[19:50] | “Picking out furniture and making flower beds out of old railroad ties.” | “一起去买家具换床单” |
[19:55] | But the thing is, if I’m gonna be with someone, | 不过事情就是 如果我要找个伴侣 |
[19:59] | it has to be a guy. | 他最好还是个男的 |
[20:01] | You sound pretty sure about that. | 对那个你应该很肯定的 |
[20:03] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢? |
[20:04] | I love a bald spot and a hairy back. | 我喜欢秃秃的头,毛毛的背 |
[20:07] | You’re alone there. | 你保重 |
[20:09] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[20:11] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[20:13] | Okay, wait. | 好吧,等等 |
[20:14] | Um, what if we made a pact? | 恩,我们定个约定怎么样? |
[20:15] | What if we say that in, like, 25 years, | 比如说,如果25年后 |
[20:17] | if neither of us has someone, | 我们俩都没找到那个人 |
[20:19] | we’ll move in together and be roommates. | 我们就搬到一起,当室友怎么样? |
[20:21] | And even though I am not into the sex stuff, | 不过当然,性生活嘛,我就算了 |
[20:25] | if it helps you… I would let you… do stuff to me. | 如果你需要的话…我可以让你… 那个什么我 |
[20:31] | I can’t be around you anymore. | 我真不能再在你身边待下去了 |
[20:33] | Bye, Liz. | 再见, Liz |
[20:35] | That’s funny. That’s what the guys always say. | 很有意思,这通常是男人们说的 |
[20:39] | Who’s gonna go with me to cooking class next weekend? | 那谁下周末和我一起去烹饪课? |
[20:41] | Well, if by “cooking class” you mean your bed, | 那个,如果烹饪课指的是你的床的话 |
[20:43] | and by “next weekend” you mean tonight– | 下周末是指今晚的话 |
[20:45] | Oh, shut up. | 哦,闭上你的嘴 |
[20:49] | I can see your wedding ring. | 我都看见你的结婚戒指了 |
[20:51] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |