时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I thought Tracy was getting here at noon. | 我以为Tracy中午过来 |
[00:03] | Movie stars move at their own pace, Liz. | 电影明星有他们自己的方式, Liz |
[00:05] | We have to accommodate them. | 我们得适应他们 |
[00:07] | Yeah, well, a lot of people are still upset | 好吧,那么,很多人对Tracy加入节目 |
[00:08] | about Tracy joining the show. | 还是不太高兴 |
[00:10] | That’s not my problem. | 那和我没关系 |
[00:11] | I have other things on my plate. | 我有我要关心的事情 |
[00:12] | You hear about that chemical factory explosion | 你听说那个化学工厂的爆炸了吗? |
[00:14] | outside of Colorado Springs? | Colorado Springs的那个? |
[00:15] | No. | 没 |
[00:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:17] | All right, here he comes. | 好了,准备好 |
[00:18] | I just think when it comes to this whole Tracy thing, | 我只觉得关于这个Tracy事件 |
[00:19] | it’s best to trlightly. | 最好别弄太过分 |
[00:25] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[00:26] | Stop, stop. Stop, stop. | 停,停,停,停 |
[00:29] | It’s just us. | 是我们 |
[00:32] | Lemon, to tread lightly is your job. | Lemon,低调是你的工作 |
[00:35] | My job is to keep Tracy Jordan happy. | 我的工作,是让Tracy Jordan高兴 |
[00:38] | Girls, girls, girls. | 姑娘们,姑娘们,姑娘们 |
[00:39] | Let’s save it for Mr. Jordan. | 留着给Jordan先生看吧 |
[00:41] | Studio 68 is where we do The Girlie Show. | 68号演播室是我们录Girlie Show的地方 |
[00:44] | Did you all see Tracy Jordan | 你们看见Tracy Jordan |
[00:45] | make a special appearance the other night? | 那晚上了特别出场了吗? |
[00:47] | Wasn’t that exciting? | 多么激动人心啊? |
[00:48] | That is what we in the show business | 这就是我们电视行业里 |
[00:49] | like to call a “cameo.” | 常说的”cameo” |
[00:53] | Hey, this is the star of The Girlie Show, Jenna Maroney. | 嘿,这是Girlie Show的明星,Jenna Maroney |
[00:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:03] | How do you feel, NBC tour? | 对参观NBC感觉怎么样? |
[01:05] | ‘Cause you look good, like a solid gold candy bar! | 你们看上去很不错啊 像快硬硬的巧克力糖! |
[01:11] | Where else do you have those piercings on your body? | 你身上还有哪里打洞的? |
[01:12] | This is it, everybody. | 各位,这就是了 |
[01:13] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[01:16] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停,停,停, |
[01:18] | It’s only Jenna. | 只是Jenna |
[01:19] | All right, it’s just Jenna. | 好吧,只是Jenna |
[01:20] | How you doing, Jenna? | 怎么样, Jenna? |
[01:31] | Okay, I mean granted, | 还好,说真的 |
[01:32] | Tracy Jordan has some commercial appeal, but within his remunenerative body of work | Tracy Jordan虽然有几部广告 不过根据他这种工作状态 |
[01:36] | there’s just nothing of value. | 那没什么价值 |
[01:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[01:39] | Did you ever see his stand-up? | 没见过他的成名作吗? |
[01:41] | Give up the butt, ladies. | 不要屁股了,女士们 |
[01:43] | Give up the butt. | 不要屁股了 |
[01:46] | This is it, I mean it. Here he comes. | 就是这样了,我认真的 他来了 |
[01:59] | He’s an imbecile. | 他就是个笨蛋 |
[02:00] | Well, he’s our imbecile now. | 那个,他现在是我们的笨蛋了 |
[02:12] | I’m just surprised he’s still got his shirt– | 我只是奇怪他的衣服怎么还… |
[02:13] | Oh, there it goes. | 哦,开始吧 |
[02:21] | Jack! Jack! | |
[02:23] | Oh, my goodness! | 哦,我的天哪! |
[02:25] | It’s good to see you again, brother. | 真高兴又见到你了兄弟 |
[02:27] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[02:28] | Oh, that is fantastic. | 哦,这个非常赞啊 |
[02:30] | You have to teach me that handshake one day. | 你得教教我那个握手 |
[02:31] | Listen, Tracy, if there’s anything you need, | 听着,Tracy,如果你需要任何东西 |
[02:34] | anything, you come to me. | 任何东西,都来找我 |
[02:37] | Come on, Jack, you know I’m the kid. | 行了,Jack,你知道我就是个孩子 |
[02:39] | I’m easy like Sunday morning. | 我单纯的就像星期天早晨 |
[02:41] | Don’t look at me! | 别这样看我! |
[02:42] | Do not look at me in the eyes. | 别用这种眼神看我 |
[02:43] | Do not look at Mr. Jordan! | 别看着Jordan先生! |
[02:45] | Do not look at him in the eye. | 别直视他 |
[02:51] | Just look away. Look away. | 看别的地方,别的地方 |
[03:18] | Tracy, this is our producer, Pete. | Tracy,这是我们的制作人Pete |
[03:19] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[03:20] | Hey, Pete. | 嘿, Pete |
[03:22] | You smoke weed, right, Pete? | 你吸大麻,对不,Pete? |
[03:23] | Uh… No. | 恩…不 |
[03:26] | Yeah, me neither. | 好,我也不吸 |
[03:27] | Me and you, Pete. Me and you. | 我和你,Pete 我和你 |
[03:30] | Pete. Good to see you. | Pete,很高兴见到你 |
[03:31] | Is it? Oh, good. | 就这么着? 哦,很好 |
[03:33] | It’s good to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[03:34] | ‘Cause that means I’m not fired anymore. | 因为这意味着我没被解雇 |
[03:36] | I wasn’t gonna mention that. | 我不该提那件事 |
[03:38] | But I did. | 可我提了 |
[03:39] | And now I’m talking about it. | 现在我还在说 |
[03:42] | Relax your balls, Pete. | 放轻松,Pete. |
[03:47] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿,所有人 |
[03:49] | Tracy Jordan’s here. | Tracy Jordan来了 |
[03:55] | Don’t just sit there. Come and give me some sugar. | 别光坐那儿,给点意思 |
[03:58] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢 |
[03:59] | Well if you ever want to piss off your parents, you come see me. | 如果你想把你爹妈惹怒的话,过来找我 |
[04:02] | Right this way, Tracy. | 这边走,Tracy |
[04:04] | This is Tim Grandy. He’s from Bowie, Maryland. | 这是Tim Grandy 他是从马里兰的Bowie来的 |
[04:06] | Rachel Baze, she just got engaged. | Rachel Baze,她刚订婚 |
[04:07] | Josh Girard, he got 760 on his SATs. | Josh Girard,他的SAT得了760分 |
[04:10] | Graduated from SUNY Courtland. | 从SUNY Courtland毕业 |
[04:11] | Frank Rossitano has every copy of Black Tail magazine ever published. | Frank Rossitano拥有Black Tail magazine发行至今全部刊物 |
[04:14] | J.D. Lutz, thyroid problem. | J.D. Lutz 甲状腺有问题 |
[04:16] | James Spurlock, but we call him Toofer, | James Spurlock,我们叫他Toofer |
[04:18] | because with him you get a “Two for One,” | 因为有了他,你会”Two for One” |
[04:19] | he’s a black guy and a Harvard guy. | 他是个黑人,还是个哈佛生 |
[04:21] | And, of course, you know Lemon. | 还有,当然了,Lemon,你认识的 |
[04:23] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[04:25] | It’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[04:27] | Jerry from set design. | 设计部的Jerry |
[04:28] | Wally, cue cards. | Wally,拿提示牌的 |
[04:29] | Rupert Murdoch Rupert Murdoch. | |
[04:31] | Melinda Gates Melinda Gates. | |
[04:33] | Ziggy from the cartoon Ziggy. | 动画Ziggy部的Ziggy |
[04:35] | Anthony Pellano Anthony Pellano. | |
[04:37] | Heidi Klum Heidi Klum. | |
[04:39] | The guy that sleeps with Heidi Klum. | 和Heidi Klum睡觉的家伙 |
[04:41] | This man’s a genius. | 聪明的家伙 |
[04:44] | Let me just say, I’m excited to be here. | 我只想说,我很高兴能来这里 |
[04:47] | It’s an honor for you to meet me. | 你们能见到我应该感到很荣幸 |
[04:48] | I’ve got a lot of characters I’m ready to bust out. | 我个性丰富,准备好了爆发 |
[04:51] | I got a character named Biscuit. | 我有一重性格叫Biscuit |
[04:53] | Write that up. | 写下来 |
[04:54] | Got a another character named Raylondo, | 还有一重叫Raylondo |
[04:55] | who’s a two-foot tall Spanish hustler. | 是个两尺高的西班牙骗子 |
[04:58] | Glasses, I want you to write that one. | 戴眼镜的,我要你写那个 |
[05:00] | Got another character named Ching Chong, | 还有一重性格叫Ching Chong |
[05:02] | who loves to play Ping Pong. | 他喜欢打乒乓 |
[05:04] | I just made that up right now. | 这全是我现编的 |
[05:06] | ‘Cause that’s how I flow. | 这就是我的方式 |
[05:08] | Now I’m up for anything. | 现在我完全准备好了 |
[05:09] | I thought me and you could play Seinfeld and Bill Cos– | 我觉得我们俩可以演宋飞和Bill Cos… |
[05:13] | No. I don’t like that. | 不,我不喜欢那个 |
[05:26] | How you doing? | 怎么样啊? |
[05:27] | There is no way I am working with that guy! | 我没法和那家伙一起干活! |
[05:31] | Do you know that he once got arrested | 你知道吗?他有次因为在LaGuardia裸奔 |
[05:33] | for walking naked through LaGuardia? | 而被逮捕过 |
[05:34] | And that he once fell asleep on Ted Danson’s roof? | 他还在Ted Danson的屋顶上打过瞌睡? |
[05:38] | Yeah, Tracy has mental health issues– | 对, Tracy精神方面是有点疾病… |
[05:40] | He bit Dakota Fanning on the face! | 他咬了Dakota Fanning的脸! |
[05:43] | When you hear his version, she was kind of asking for it. | 如果你听他说的话 那是那丫头要求的 |
[05:47] | I can’t even believe that you are doing this to me. | 我简直不敢相信你会这么对我 |
[05:51] | Listen, I understand that this is tough for you. | 听着,我知道这对你很困难 |
[05:52] | But what did I tell you? | 可我告诉你什么了? |
[05:54] | Not to freak out? | 别慌张? |
[05:55] | Right. And what else? | 对,还有呢? |
[05:56] | Stop falling in love with gay guys? | 别再看上同志了? |
[05:59] | About this. | 关于这件事情的 |
[06:00] | That you’re looking out for me. | 你会照顾我的 |
[06:02] | But it doesn’t seem– | 不过看起来不… |
[06:03] | Jenna, I’m your friend. | Jenna,我是你的朋友 |
[06:04] | I’m not going to let anything happen to you. | 我不会让任何不好的事情发生在你身上 |
[06:06] | This show is called The Girlie Show, and you are the girl. | 这个节目叫The Girlie Show(女生秀) 而你就是那个女主角 |
[06:10] | Nothing is going to change that. | 没什么能改变这个的 |
[06:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:30] | Glaub mir. Glaub mir. | |
[06:31] | Diese “Advantium Microwaves” sind die beste. Diese “Advantium Microwaves” sind die beste. | |
[06:34] | How could you change the name of my show without telling me? | 你怎么能不告诉我声就把我节目的名字给换了? |
[06:38] | Detlev, I’m gonna have to call you back. | Detlev,我等会儿打给你 |
[06:40] | Yeah, wunderbar. | 好的, wunderbar |
[06:42] | Plowchops. Plowchops. | |
[06:43] | The Girlie Show is now T.G.S. with Tracy Jordan? | 女生秀现在改名叫 Tracy Jordan的T.G.S了? |
[06:47] | It tested very well with the focus groups. | 对目标人群而言,这很有效 |
[06:49] | If you say you like it, you can have some pizza. | 如果你说你喜欢这主意的话 你可以吃块批萨 |
[06:52] | You people like pizza? | 你们喜欢批萨吗? |
[06:53] | You need to tell Jenna that this whole thing was your idea | 你得去告诉Jenna这全是你的主意 |
[06:56] | and that I didn’t know anything about it, | 而且我什么都不知道 |
[06:57] | and that she should be mad at you, not me. | 那她就会生你的气而不是我的了 |
[06:59] | Oh, sure. | 哦,好的 |
[07:00] | Then we could sit around and braid each other’s hair | 那么我们就能在一起拉对方的头发 |
[07:02] | until we get our periods at the same time. | 直到我们一起来”老朋友” |
[07:04] | Look, Lemon, you’re a supervisor. | 听着,Lemon,你是监制 |
[07:06] | These people are not your friends. | 这些不是你的朋友 |
[07:07] | Yes, they are my friends. | 不,他们是我的朋友 |
[07:08] | No, they’re your employees. | 不,他们是你的员工 |
[07:10] | Well one of my employees is extremely mad at me. | 那么我的一个员工可是很生我的气啊 |
[07:13] | Will you talk to her? | 你能和她谈谈吗? |
[07:14] | No, because then you’re not gonna learn anything. | 不,那样的话你就什么都学不到了 |
[07:17] | You have to manage these people, Lemon. | 你要去管理这些人, Lemon |
[07:19] | It’s your show. | 这是你的节目 |
[07:20] | You have the tools. | 你有的是空间让你游弋 |
[07:21] | Now get out there and build the house, | 现在给我出去,去主持大局去 |
[07:22] | add on a pool, and throw yourself into the deep end. | 给了你大海, 好好发挥你自己 |
[07:24] | What if I can’t swim? | 如果我不会游泳呢? |
[07:26] | Then I’ll do what my father did when I was two. | 那我就会做我父亲在我两岁时做的事情 |
[07:28] | Lure you to the edge of the pool with a puppy, | 弄条小狗把你带到水边 |
[07:30] | and push you in. | 然后把你推下去 |
[07:31] | Yikes Yikes. | |
[07:33] | Fine, I’ll figure it out. | 好吧,这事情我会解决的 |
[07:35] | We’re gonna be shooting some promos | 我们要在一个小时内 |
[07:36] | in an hour underneath the new sign. | 为新标志拍点广告 |
[07:39] | So have your people… write some stuff. | 那么你们…写点东西 |
[07:46] | So I said, “Rick, this chick’s got an Adam’s apple.” | 于是我说, “Rick,这小妞有个喉结” |
[07:48] | And Rick said to me, I’ll never forget this. | 然后Rick对我说 这我绝不会忘的 |
[07:50] | He said, “Freaky deakies need love too. | 他说 “怪物也需要爱 |
[07:55] | Freaky deakies need love too.” | 怪物也需要爱” |
[08:00] | Charming. | 有意思 |
[08:01] | So, how you doing over there, Theo Huxtable? | 那么,在Theo Huxtable过的怎么样? |
[08:05] | I’m doing good. | 不错 |
[08:06] | Unh-unh. Superman does good. | 恩,恩 超人是过的不错 |
[08:08] | You’re doing well. | 你过的还行 |
[08:10] | You need to study your grammar, son. | 你得学点语法,孩子 |
[08:15] | Wow. That was embarrassing for you. | 哦.多尴尬啊 |
[08:21] | I don’t even have lines in these promos. | 在广告里我连句台词都没有 |
[08:24] | It’s all Tracy he doesn’t even mention me. | 全都关于Tracy,提都没提我 |
[08:25] | I’ll fix that. Just stay calm. | 我会处理的,保持镇静 |
[08:27] | Stay calm? | 保持镇静? |
[08:28] | They changed the name of the show. | 他们把节目的名字都改了 |
[08:30] | You said that you were looking out for me. | 你说过你会照顾我的 |
[08:31] | I am. I will handle it. | 我会的,这事情我会处理的 |
[08:35] | Lemon, Lemon. Can I be real with you? | Lemon, Lemon 我能对你坦白吗? |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[08:40] | I haven’t had a real job in like two years. | 我已经在两年里没好好工作了 |
[08:43] | I’m not used to all these– | 我不太习惯这些– |
[08:45] | These cue cards and all of that. | 提示板什么的 |
[08:46] | Don’t worry about the cue cards. | 别担心提示板 |
[08:47] | Look, you have two lines. | 看,你只有两句话 |
[08:48] | Just say, “Hi, I’m Tracy Jordan, | 只要说”嘿,我是Tracy Jordan |
[08:50] | I’m bringing the black back to NBC.” | 我把黑人带回了NBC” |
[08:53] | I’m proud as a peacock, baby.” | 我很乐意来孔雀,伙计” (NBC台标像孔雀) |
[08:54] | You don’t even need these. | 你根本不需要它 |
[08:56] | You’re right. I got this! | 你说的对,我行的! |
[09:00] | Thanks for looking out for me, Lemon. | 谢谢你照顾我, Lemon |
[09:02] | I’m gonna crush it. | 我会做的超棒的 |
[09:03] | Show these people how a movie star does it. | 让人们看看电影明星是怎么表现的 |
[09:10] | A little to your right, Tracy. | 朝右一点Tracy |
[09:16] | Okay, here we go. In three, two– | 好的,准备好 3, 2– |
[09:19] | Hi, I’m Tracy Jordan and I’m bringing the black back to NBC. | 嘿,我是Tracy Jordan,我把黑人带回了NBC |
[09:23] | And I’m proud as a peacork, baby. | 我很乐意来孔切,伙计 |
[09:26] | That’s great, Tracy, but it’s peacock. | 太棒了, Tracy 不过,是”孔雀”啦 |
[09:28] | What did I say? | 我说什么了? |
[09:28] | Peacork. | 孔切 |
[09:30] | Peacock. Think peacock. | 孔雀 是孔切 |
[09:32] | Right, Jenna? | 对吗, Jenna? |
[09:33] | 3,2… In three, two– | |
[09:35] | Hi, I’m Tracy Jordan, and I’m bringing the black back to NBC. | 嘿,我是Tracy Jordan我把黑人带回了NBC |
[09:39] | And I’m proud as a pea cock, baby. | 我很乐意过来孔~雀,伙计 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:43] | That time I think you may have hit it a little bit too hard. | 这次我觉得你说的有点太狠了 |
[09:46] | Also, can you throw Jenna’s name in there for me? | 还有,能报下Jenna的名字吗? |
[09:51] | 3, 2… In three, two– | |
[09:53] | Hi, I’m Tracy Jordan, and I’m bringing the black back to NBC. | 嘿,我是Tracy Jordan,我把黑人带回了NBC |
[09:57] | Right, Jenna Mulvaney? | 是Jenna Mulvaney对吗? |
[09:59] | Maroney. Rhymes with Baloney. | Maroney 和Baloney一个调 |
[10:01] | Here we go. | 我们准备 |
[10:02] | 3,2… In three, two– | |
[10:03] | Hi, I’m Tracy Jordan, and I’m bringing the black back to NBC. | 嘿,我是Tracy Jordan,我把黑人带回了NBC |
[10:07] | And I’m proud as a peacock. Right, Mabaloney? | 我很乐意来孔雀 对吗, Mabaloney? |
[10:10] | Nope. | 不对 |
[10:12] | 3,2… In three, two– | |
[10:14] | Hi, I’m Tracy Jordan. I’m black, NBC. | 嘿,我是Tracy Jordan 我是黑人, NBC |
[10:17] | Very proud, like peacocks. | 很自豪,因为孔雀 |
[10:19] | Right, Janet? I think we got it. | 对吧, Janet? 我觉得这就行了 |
[10:22] | I think we got it. | 这就行了 |
[10:26] | Yeah, I think we did. | 对,做的很好 |
[10:30] | Okay, that was beyond insulting. | 好吧,这太过分了 |
[10:31] | The guy doesn’t even know my name. | 那家伙甚至不知道我的名字 |
[10:33] | Why do you love him so much? | 你干嘛那么喜欢他? |
[10:35] | No, no, no, no! I don’t love him. | 不,不,不,不,不! 我不喜欢他 |
[10:37] | Donaghy loves him. That’s it. | Donaghy喜欢他 所以才这样 |
[10:39] | Pete can’t stand him, Toofer thinks he’s an idiot. | Pete受不了他 Toofer觉得他是个白痴 |
[10:41] | Even Cerie says he’s a pig. | 甚至Cerie都说他是头猪 |
[10:43] | Frank likes his movies. | Frank喜欢他的电影 |
[10:44] | Frank also loves that video of the monkey smelling his own butt. | Frank还喜欢那部猴子闻自己屁股的片子呢 |
[10:48] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[10:48] | Nobody wants Tracy Jordan here except for certified | 在这里,除了白痴一样的Jack Donaghy |
[10:52] | non-genius Jack Donaghy. | 没人希望Tracy Jordan在这里 |
[10:55] | Sorry to interrupt, Ms. Maroney, | 抱歉打断下,Maroney小姐 |
[10:57] | but the sound guys want their microphone back. | 调音频的说要把话筒拿回去 |
[10:59] | So everyone can…? | 所有人都…? |
[11:01] | Hear everything you are saying. Yes, ma’am. | 是的,女士 你说的全都听到了 |
[11:02] | Oh my God. I didn’t use the N word, did I? | 哦,上帝啊.我没说年个N字头的词吧? (指”黑鬼” Niggar) |
[11:04] | Oh, no, no, no, Miss Maroney, you did not. | 哦,没,没,没,Maroney小姐,你没有 |
[11:06] | Oh, good. I mean, I never would, but, you know– | 哦,很好 我是说,我绝不会,不过,你懂的… |
[11:09] | Jenna, take the mic off! | Jenna,把话筒拿下来! |
[11:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:12] | Oh, my God. That was bad, right? | 哦,天哪 很不好,对吗? |
[11:16] | It wasn’t great. | 是不太好 |
[11:19] | Jack Donaghy wants to see you. | Jack Donaghy想见你 |
[11:20] | No, no, no. Tell him I’m very busy. | 不,不,不 告诉他我很忙 |
[11:22] | Come in, she’s very busy. | 进来吧,她很忙 |
[11:25] | Mr. Donaghy, I sincerely apologize. | Donaghy先生,我真心道歉 |
[11:28] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我太丢脸了 |
[11:29] | I guess you must be embarrassed | 我猜也是 |
[11:30] | if you’re hiding in the storage closet. | 你都藏在储物柜里了 |
[11:32] | This is my office. | 这是我的办公室 |
[11:34] | Really? | 是吗? |
[11:35] | I see you bring a little feminine magic | 我看你每碰一样东西 |
[11:37] | to everything you touch. | 都散发着女人的味道啊 |
[11:38] | How did it go with Tracy Jordan when you apologized? | 那你怎么和Tracy Jordan道歉? |
[11:41] | I didn’t think I needed to talk to him. | 我不觉得我需要和他说话 |
[11:42] | I mean, he’s not my friend, he’s my employee. | 我的意思是,他不是我的朋友 他是我的雇员 |
[11:45] | No, he’s not your employee, he’s your product. | 不,他不只是你个雇员 他是你的产品 |
[11:47] | Like it or not, you’re in the Tracy Jordan business now. | 不管喜不喜欢,你现在就得和Tracy Jordan打交道 |
[11:50] | And when you screw the pooch the way you did today, | 如果你像今天这样搞砸的话 |
[11:52] | it’s your responsibility to get in there and make things right. | 你有责任去把事情纠正回来 |
[11:55] | How do I do that? | 那要我怎么做? |
[11:57] | I don’t know. I’m a non-genius. | 我不知道,我是个白痴一样的 |
[12:00] | I’m really sorry! | 我真的很抱歉! |
[12:02] | Lunch break, that’s a lunch break. | 午休,午休了 |
[12:04] | Back in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后回来 |
[12:06] | Tracy, I hope I didn’t hurt your feelings before. | Tracy,我希望刚刚没伤你的心 |
[12:10] | Please. | 得了 |
[12:12] | You can’t hurt me. | 你伤不了我 |
[12:13] | I did stand-up on the road. | 我坚强着呢 |
[12:15] | A crowd once threw a motorcycle at me. | 有人曾经朝我扔过摩托车呢 |
[12:18] | Good, ’cause, you know, I’m just trying to calm Jenna down. | 很好,因为,你知道的,我只不过想让Jenna冷静下来 |
[12:20] | ‘Cause she’s kinda paranoid and neurotic, | 因为她有点偏执狂和神经病 |
[12:22] | and your being is just bringing out all of her crazy. | 而你的到来正好惹的她发作 |
[12:25] | Please don’t think that everyone hates you. | 请别认为人人都不喜欢你 |
[12:27] | Pete thinks that everybody’s an idiot. | Pete认为人人都是傻瓜 |
[12:29] | Especially Frank, who is an idiot. | 尤其是Frank,他就是傻瓜 |
[12:32] | Josh is just jealous ’cause you’re gonna get | Josh只不过是妒忌 |
[12:33] | more screen time than him. | 因为你有会比他更多的上镜机会 |
[12:35] | And Toofer’s just afraid of black people. | 而Toofer就是害怕黑人 |
[12:37] | Which one is Toofer? | 哪个是Toofer? |
[12:38] | The black guy. | 那个黑人 |
[12:39] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:39] | My point is, don’t worry about them. | 重点是,别担心他们 |
[12:42] | You are the only person that the network cares about. | 你是电视台唯一在乎的人 |
[12:45] | Ms. Lemon? | Lemon小姐? |
[12:46] | I just wanted to let you know y’all are on the monitors right now. | 我只让你知道你们现在都出现在大屏幕上呢 |
[12:49] | Everyone can– | 所有人都… |
[12:50] | Hear you and see you. Yes, ma’am. | 对,能看到你听到你 |
[12:53] | NND! Son of a mother! | |
[12:56] | Paranoid? | 偏执狂? |
[12:57] | Well, that just confirms all my suspicions. | 这个, 正解释了我的疑问 |
[13:00] | Sorry, everybody. | 抱歉,各位 |
[13:20] | Hey, buddies. | 嘿,伙计们 |
[13:24] | All right, I deserve that. | 好吧,我活该 |
[13:26] | But I didn’t say anything about you guys | 不过我可没说什么 |
[13:27] | that I wouldn’t have said to your faces. | 我不敢当着你们面讲的东西 |
[13:30] | Fine. The important thing is don’t take this out on Tracy– | 好吧.别把这事赖在Tracy身上… |
[13:33] | That dude sucks! | 那家伙差极了! |
[13:35] | Okay, are we going to talk about this like adults, | 好吧,我们是像成年人一样来好好谈呢 |
[13:36] | or are you just gonna throw things at me? | 还是让你们向我丢东西? |
[13:41] | All right. Okay, fine. | 好吧,好吧 |
[13:42] | Get it out of your system. | 够了,这就够了 |
[13:44] | Nothing that plugs in, you guys! | 伙计们,没东西插着电哪! |
[13:46] | Nothing that could really hurt me! | 没什么能伤着我的! |
[13:58] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[13:59] | Lemon Lemon. | |
[14:04] | How are things in the deep end? | 事情解决的怎么样? |
[14:07] | Fine. | 很好 |
[14:09] | The staff is meshing together well? | 员工们融合的不错? |
[14:11] | Oh, yes, yeah. | 哦,对,没错 |
[14:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:16] | I’m counting on you. | 我就全靠你了 |
[14:31] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[14:32] | Let’s crash my car to see if the air-bags go off. | 我们撞下车看看我的安全气囊会不会打开 |
[14:35] | Let me explain what I’m talking about first. | 先让我解释下我为什么会那么说 |
[14:37] | Everybody is mad. At us. | 人人都生我们的气 |
[14:40] | Mostly mad at you. | 主要是生你的气 |
[14:42] | Yeah, well, that’s because Donaghy threw me | 那个,是因为Donaghy把我扔到了 |
[14:43] | into the deep end of a pool that I didn’t even want | 我本来就不想面对的 |
[14:47] | Look, I’m just saying, we both screwed up today. | 听着,我的意思是 今天我们俩都搞砸了 |
[14:49] | I think we should make nice and buy everybody some pizza | 我觉得我们应该友好点 然后给大家买点批萨 |
[14:52] | and some soft drinks– | 还有饮料… |
[14:53] | Nah, nah, nah. | 不行,不行,不行 |
[14:54] | This is what we’re gonna do, Lemon. | Lemon,我们要做的是这个 |
[14:56] | You’re going to get everybody on my yacht. | 你把大家都带到我的游艇上去 |
[14:58] | Harbor cruise. Drinks. | 开开船,喝喝酒 |
[14:59] | Togetherness. | 全在一起 |
[15:01] | That’s great. You have a yacht? | 太好了,你有艘游艇? |
[15:03] | I got a yacht. I got a solid gold jet-ski. | 我有艘游艇 还有架滑雪喷气机 |
[15:05] | Two Batmobiles. | 两台蝙蝠战车 |
[15:06] | The AIDS monkey’s bones… | 爱滋猴子的骨头… |
[15:15] | Welcome! Welcome to your fantasy! | 欢迎!欢迎来到梦幻天地! |
[15:20] | We’re both hosting. The ice cream bar was my idea. | 我们都是主人 这个冰激凌吧台是我的主意 |
[15:24] | This is surprisingly tasteful. | 出人意料的好啊 |
[15:26] | Oh, yeah. I’ve taken this boat many places. | 哦,好极了,我开着这艘船去了许多地方 |
[15:28] | Miami, Tokyo, Denver. | 迈阿密,东京,丹佛 |
[15:31] | What does that mean, Avanti Domani? | 那是什么意思Avanti Domani? |
[15:33] | What? | 什么? |
[15:34] | The name of the boat. | 船的名字 |
[15:35] | Oh, that’s Spanish for “remember your mother.” | 哦,那是西班牙语 意思是”记得你妈妈” |
[15:38] | No, I don’t think it is. | 不,我不这么认为 |
[15:39] | Hello, boys. I brought champagne. | 嗨,小伙子们,我拿了香槟过来 |
[15:43] | I’m so glad you came. | 真高兴你来了 |
[15:44] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[15:45] | My Baloney! Look at you. Wow. | 我亲爱的Baloney! 看看你.哦 |
[15:47] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的,谢谢 |
[15:48] | Let me make you a drink. You love apple martinis, right? | 让我给你弄点喝的 喜欢苹果马天尼吗? |
[15:53] | Yes, how did you know that? | 对,你怎么知道的? |
[15:55] | I read your interview in Amtrak Magazine. | 我读了你为Amtrak杂志做的访谈 |
[15:58] | Really? You saw that? | 真的吗?你读了? |
[15:59] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[16:00] | Wow. | 哦 |
[16:01] | Did you know that all the writers in that magazine are also conductors? | 你知道那不能杂志的编辑也都是指挥吗? |
[16:04] | I didn’t know that. | 不太清楚 |
[16:05] | Hey, Toofer, see if I got any schnapps. | 嘿, Toofer,看看有没有schnapps |
[16:09] | Good gravy. This is a Dunwoody ’62. | 额滴神呀,这是Dunwoody 62年产的 |
[16:11] | It’s for you. Take it, my friend. | 那是给你的 拿着吧,我的朋友 |
[16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | That is just wasteful. | 太浪费了 |
[16:29] | I hear you sing. | 我听到你唱歌了 |
[16:30] | I didn’t know that. | 我从来不知道 |
[16:31] | Why don’t you sing something for me? | 干吗不给我唱几首? |
[16:33] | Oh, no. Nobody wants to hear that. | 哦,不,没人会想听的 |
[16:36] | I do. | 我想听 |
[16:37] | Some folks like to get away take a holiday from the neighborhood Some folks like to get away, take a holiday from the neighborhood | |
[16:43] | Hop a flight to Miami Beach or to Hollywood… Hop a flight to Miami Beach or to Hollywood… | |
[16:51] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[16:53] | Is that a real song? | 那是首歌吗? |
[17:01] | It’s going well, right? | 很顺利,对吗? |
[17:02] | It has to, it has to go well. | 它必须顺利,必须顺利 |
[17:04] | Relax, everybody’s having a great time. | 放松,大家都很高兴 |
[17:06] | How’s Jenna? | Jenna呢? |
[17:07] | Furious and drunk. | 又醉又怒的 |
[17:08] | But at least she’s getting along with Tracy. | 不过至少她能和Tracy相处了 |
[17:10] | Well, he does know how to throw a party. | 他的确很懂得怎么搞party啊 |
[17:12] | Think we’re ever gonna leave the dock? | 我们是不是永远不出这船坞了? |
[17:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:14] | The engines haveeen running for like three hours. | 发动机开了有三个小时了 |
[17:18] | Hey, hey! Grizz! | 嘿,嘿! Grizz! |
[17:20] | Grizz, don’t wreck this boat! | Grizz,别把这船弄沉了! |
[17:23] | Grizz is driving the boat? | Grizz在开船? |
[17:24] | Don’t worry. He was in the Navy. | 别担心,他在海军里待过 |
[17:37] | I got one, I got one. | 我想到一个 |
[17:37] | Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Cosby! | 宋飞和比尔·考斯比! |
[17:41] | What’s the deal with pudding? | 和布丁的交易怎么样? |
[17:43] | I’m Bill Cosby. Jell-o! Sweaters! | 我是比尔·考斯比 Jell-o! Sweaters! |
[17:45] | Whoo! Yeah! | 哦! Yeah! |
[17:49] | That doesn’t even sound like the Cos. | 那个一点不像啊 |
[17:51] | I’m gotta go lay down. | 我得去躺会儿 |
[17:52] | Got you on that one, man. | 伙计,你真行 |
[17:54] | He got you again, man. Get better references. | 他又把你比下去了 |
[17:58] | Tracy, thank you so much for doing this. | Tracy,对于这一切,太谢谢你了 |
[18:00] | You totally saved me. | 你简直救了我的命 |
[18:02] | You don’t have to thank me, Lemon. | 不用谢我,Lemon |
[18:03] | We’re a team now. | 我们在一条船上 |
[18:04] | Like Batman and Robin. | 就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾 |
[18:05] | Like chicken and a chicken container. | 就像鸡和鸡笼 |
[18:08] | Hey, where’s your bathroom? | 嘿,卫生间在哪里? |
[18:09] | Second door on the right. | 右边第二扇门 |
[18:12] | All right, let’s do another one. | 好了,再来一个 |
[18:23] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪啊 |
[18:34] | Por favor, no me dueles. | 请别伤害我 (西班牙语) |
[18:36] | 我叫Maria (西班牙语) Me llamo Mar | |
[18:37] | What? | 什么? |
[18:38] | Please calling Ted and Nancy Peabody. | 请打电话给Ted和Nancy Peabody |
[18:41] | You tell Who Dat Ninja is on the boat. | 告诉他们那个Dat Ninja在船上 |
[18:44] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[18:45] | Tracy Jordan is on the boat. | Tracy Jordan在船上 |
[18:47] | He no see me. I hidden from him. | 他没看到我 我躲起来了 |
[18:49] | I hide from him. | 躲起来的 |
[18:52] | Oh, my God. | 哦,上帝啊 |
[18:53] | It’s Spanish for, “Remember Your Mother.” | 那是西班牙语里”记得你妈妈”的意思 |
[18:55] | I’ve taken this boat to Denver. | 我开这船去过丹佛 |
[18:57] | You can have that scotch. Grizz was in the Navy! | 那酒你拿着吧 Grizz在海军待过! |
[19:01] | It’s not his boat! | 这不是他的船! |
[19:02] | Sir, you need to disembark immediately. | 先生们,你们必须立刻下船 |
[19:06] | This is not his boat! We gotta get off this thing! | 这船不是他的! 我们得赶快走! |
[19:08] | This is not his boat! | 这船不是他的! |
[19:10] | Disembark immediately. | 立刻下船 |
[19:13] | Is this your boat? | 这船是你的吗? |
[19:15] | Disembark immediately. | 立刻下船 |
[19:22] | Run! Jump! Get out of here! | 快跑!快跳! 快离开这儿! |
[19:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:42] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[19:44] | Okay, you were right. | 好吧,你是对的 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[19:47] | I can’t do this. I can’t manage these people. | 这我做不来 我没法管好这群人 |
[19:49] | It was a disaster. | 那简直就是场灾难 |
[19:51] | What are you talking about? Everybody loved your little Lemon party. | 你说什么呢? 大家都喜欢你的Lemon派对 |
[19:54] | I think it brings the team together like a harrowing experience. | 我觉得这次经历更能把大家团结在一起 |
[19:56] | You pulled it off. | 你成功了 |
[19:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:58] | They bonded. | 他们团结在了一起 |
[19:59] | Good job. | 干的好 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | I guess now I just have to read about how Tracy Jordan tried to steal a boat. | 我猜现在我就等着读到关于 Tracy Jordan如何偷船的故事了 |
[20:06] | No, I took care of that. | 不,那个我已经处理好了 |
[20:07] | The Peabodys will be getting some free rides on the NBC jet. | Peabody一家会得到些NBC专机的免费航行 |
[20:10] | There won’t be anything in the papers at all. | 报纸上啥也不会有的 |
[20:11] | Really? What about this? | 真的?那这个呢? |
[20:15] | Well, I had to give them something. | 那个嘛,我总得给他们点料 |
[20:17] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[20:18] | Don’t worry. She’s gonna love it. | 别担心,她会喜欢的 |
[20:21] | That’s just insulting. | 太侮辱人了 |
[20:23] | Liz, Liz, did you see me in the Post? | Liz, Liz,你看到报纸上我的故事了吗? |
[20:25] | Oh, my God, it’s so embarrassing. | 哦,天哪,真尴尬啊 |
[20:28] | Look how thin I look. And look how many emails I’ve gotten. | 我看上去多瘦啊 看看我收了多少电邮 |
[20:30] | It’s not even 8:00 AM in L.A. | 在洛山矶现在8点都还不到呢 |
[20:33] | Should I call Stern? | 我要不要打给Stern? |
[20:35] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |