时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Excuse me. There’s a line, buddy. | 请原谅,伙计 我们排着队呢 |
[00:10] | There’s two lines. | 我这儿也是在排队 |
[00:11] | No, no, there’s one line. We’re in it. | 不, 不, 只有一条队伍 我们这条 |
[00:14] | I’m just getting a hot dog. | 我只不过想买个热狗而已 |
[00:15] | We’re all getting hot dogs. | 我们都只不过要买个热狗 |
[00:17] | What, you think there’s two lines and we’re all in this line– | 怎么,你认为可以自己再排条队伍 然后我们全在这条 |
[00:20] | you’re the only genius that got in the other line? | 你觉得你是唯一聪明到排那条的人吗? |
[00:22] | Can you believe this guy? Don’t line up behind him. | 真不敢相信 别排在他后面 |
[00:26] | He cheated you. | 他插队 |
[00:27] | Hey, shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[00:29] | What do you want on yours, baby? | 你要点什么? |
[00:30] | I want all the hot dogs, please. | 所有的热狗我全要了 |
[00:32] | Yeah, I’m–I’m buying all the hot dogs. | 没错, 我把所有的热狗全买下了 |
[00:34] | Oh, come on, lady. | 哦,得了吧你,小姐 |
[00:37] | And I’m giving them to the good people. | 而且我要把它们分给好人 |
[00:41] | Who’s that? Kicking it down the street Who’s that? Kicking it down the street | |
[00:43] | Causin’ a stir. Causin’ a stir. | |
[00:47] | Who’s that? I know that you’re wondrin’ Who’s that? I know that you’re wondrin’ | |
[00:49] | That’s her That’s her | |
[00:50] | That’s her, that’s her, that’s her, that’s her. That’s her, that’s her, that’s her, that’s her. | |
[00:53] | Who’s got the kind of charisma that Who’s got the kind of charisma that | |
[00:56] | The boys prefer. The boys prefer. | |
[00:59] | Who’s hot and you know that she knows it. Who’s hot and you know that she knows it. | |
[01:02] | That’s her. That’s her. | |
[01:02] | She’s like a summer sky. It’s like some cherry pie. She’s like a summer sky. It’s like some cherry pie. | |
[01:06] | And there is butterfly. And there is butterfly. | |
[01:08] | Me oh my. Me oh my. | |
[01:09] | Who flaunts her feminine magic. Who flaunts her feminine magic. | |
[01:12] | That’s her That’s me! That’s her That’s me! | |
[01:14] | That’s Pam! That’s Pam! | |
[01:15] | The overly-confident morbidly obese woman. | 那个过分自信又招摇的女人 |
[01:18] | This fat suit smells like corn chips. | 这件衣服闻起来像玉米片 |
[01:20] | Going again, please. Thank you. | 请再来一遍 谢谢 |
[01:22] | And this is the set of The Girlie Show. | 这就是The Girlie Show的拍摄现场 |
[01:24] | It’s a real fun ladies’ comedy show for ladies. | 这是一部很适合女士们的女人喜剧 |
[01:28] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿,各位 |
[01:29] | Look, here’s someone you never get a chance to meet. | 这是你们平时可没机会见到的人哦 |
[01:31] | It’s the head writer of The Girlie Show, Liz Lemon! | 这是The Girlie Show的主编, Liz Lemon! |
[01:40] | The Girlie Show. Hold on, I’ll connect you. | The Girlie Show 等一下, 我帮你联系 |
[01:43] | – Hey. – What’s up? | – 嘿 – 怎么了? |
[01:45] | Hey, have you looked at that Cat Lady sketch? | 嘿,你看那个猫夫人的段子了吗? |
[01:47] | It’s still seven minutes long. | 节目还是多了7分钟 |
[01:48] | Yikes, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[01:49] | Oh, and Standards has a problem with that Michael Jackson bit. | 哦,那个关于Michael Jackson的段子反映不太好 |
[01:52] | But why? | 为什么? |
[01:53] | Apparently you can’t say he’s got a vagina. | 显然你不能说他有阴道 |
[01:54] | Oh, it’s–fine, I’ll just take the whole thing out. | 哦,没事,我会把事情解决的 |
[01:57] | Hey, you gotta tell that NBC page to take it down a notch. | 嘿, 你告诉那个NBC导游悠着点 |
[02:00] | Oh, you mean Ken? | 你指Ken? |
[02:01] | Yeah, he just embarrassed me in front of a whole tour group. | 对,他刚刚把我介绍给一大群人 我多尴尬啊 |
[02:03] | I’ll talk to him. What is this? | 我会跟他说的 这是什么? |
[02:05] | Ah, well, you know how I hate it when people cheat or break rules? | 哦,那个 你知道我多讨厌破坏规矩或者作弊的人的? |
[02:07] | Yes, I do. | 是,我知道 |
[02:08] | Well, I just spent 150 bucks on wieners. | 所以,我花了150块钱惩罚了别人 |
[02:11] | Atta boy. | 厉害 |
[02:13] | Chumley. Chumley | |
[02:15] | The beverage situation around here is reprehensible. | 这里发生的事情简直没法说 |
[02:17] | Oh, good morning, sunshine. | 哦,早上好,亲爱的 |
[02:19] | Surely our massive conglomerate parent company could spring for a samovar of coffee. | 我们的母公司当然应该给我们台samovar咖啡机 |
[02:25] | Yeah, or like a big coffee dispenser. | 对,或者一台更大的咖啡机 |
[02:27] | That’s what a samovar is. | 那就是samovar咖啡机 |
[02:29] | Are there other black nerds, or is it just you and Urkel? | 这里还有别的黑人书呆子吗? 还是只有你和Urkel? |
[02:33] | Uh, Cerie, do you wanna get some coffee? | 恩, Cerie,来点咖啡吗? |
[02:36] | No, thank you. | 不用了, 谢谢 |
[02:37] | No? | 不要? |
[02:39] | Hey, Josh. | 嘿, Josh |
[02:40] | I need to change your Michael Jackson thing. | 我要把你那个Michael Jackson的段子改了 |
[02:42] | Didn’t you tell me you had a Jay Leno impression? | 你不是告诉我你能模仿Jay Leno吗? |
[02:44] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊,没错 |
[02:45] | Check it out. | 来瞧瞧吧 |
[02:46] | So, uh, President Bush is in the news again. | 那么,恩,布什总统又上新闻了 |
[02:49] | Have you heard about this? | 你们听说了没? |
[02:50] | No, Jay Leno. | 不,是Jay Leno |
[02:51] | The host of the Tonight Show. | Tonight Show的主持人 |
[02:53] | I thought that’s what I was doing. | 我不就是在模仿他嘛 |
[02:55] | So, uh, my wife Mavis and I like to go shopping for old cars. | 那么,恩,我老婆Mavis和我喜欢买旧车 |
[02:58] | You know? | 知道不? |
[02:59] | No, no. Like Jay Leno. | 不,不.学Jay Leno |
[03:00] | Like, “Hey, here are the headlines.” | 就像是, “嘿, 来看头条”这样 |
[03:02] | You ever–you ever notice when you eat a lot of cheese, and you– | 你有没有–有没有注意到当你吃了很多奶酪,你会– |
[03:06] | How is that different from what I was doing, though? | 那和我做的有什么区别? |
[03:08] | And I don’t think you need to introduce the writers to the tour group. | 我觉得你不用把节目主编介绍给游客 |
[03:12] | I agree. | 我知道了 |
[03:14] | I thought they would find it interesting, but they really did not. | 我以为会很有意思 但其实不是 |
[03:16] | Well, Kenneth, just respect their privacy. | Kenneth,给他们点隐私 |
[03:19] | I promise I’ll do better, Mr. Hornberger. | 我保证我会做的更好,Hornberger先生 |
[03:21] | Sure you will. | 我相信你 |
[03:21] | I just– I just love television so much. | 我只是– 我只是太爱电视了 |
[03:26] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[03:27] | Liz, they want you and Pete on the 50th floor. | Liz,他们让你和Pete到50楼去 |
[03:30] | Who, Gary? | 谁说的, Gary? |
[03:31] | Tell him I’ll be up in half an hour. | 告诉他我半小时后上去 |
[03:33] | No, they said now. | 不,他们说现在就要去 |
[03:35] | If they got cookies up there, grab some. | 要是上面有饼干的话 记得拿一点 |
[03:37] | Ooh, and get them to pay for my Samovar. | 哦,还有让他们给我的咖啡机付帐 |
[03:38] | Of course, I mean, I assume that’s what we’re meeting about. | 当然, 我的意思是 如果是为了这个开会的话 |
[03:41] | What about, uh, Ray Romano? Can you do Ray? | 那,恩, Ray Romano怎么样? 能模仿Ray吗? |
[03:43] | Hey. God, oh. Debra. | 嘿.上帝啊,哦.Debra |
[03:47] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[03:48] | My brother’s tall. Right? | 我哥哥很高,对吧? |
[03:51] | Are we in trouble or something? | 我们是不是有麻烦了? |
[03:52] | No way. Gary loves the show. | 不可能,Gary喜欢这节目 |
[03:54] | Pleased with the ratings. | 收视率也不错 |
[03:56] | Right. Of course. They love us. | 对.当然了 他们喜欢我们 |
[04:05] | Where’s Gary? | Gary在哪? |
[04:08] | Gary’s dead. I’m Jack Donaghy. | Gary死了 我是Jack Donaghy |
[04:11] | New VP of development for NBC/GE/Universal/Kmart. | NBC/GE/Universal/Kmart新的开发副主管 |
[04:14] | Oh, we own Kmart now. | 哦, 我们买下Kmart了 |
[04:15] | No. So why are you dressed like we do? | 不.你怎么穿的那么Kmart? |
[04:23] | I’m surprised you’re renovating. | 真没想到你会重新布置 |
[04:24] | This is such a nice office. | 这个办公室多好啊 |
[04:25] | It’s a great office, but sometimes, you have to change things | 是间不错的办公室,不过有时候 你就是得做点改变 |
[04:28] | that are perfectly good just to, uh, make them your own. | 那就能够刚好, 恩 把它们变成是你的了 |
[04:32] | Please. | 请坐 |
[04:35] | Ah, I’ll call her back. Is she at the White House line? | 啊,我等会儿打给她 她是在白宫专用线上吗? |
[04:37] | Great. | 好极了 |
[04:39] | Tell them I need a 4:00 a.m. tee off time. | 告诉他们我上午4:00要喝茶 |
[04:42] | Uh, five inches, but it’s thick. | 哦,5英尺 细的很 |
[04:46] | Are you familiar with the GE Tri-vection Oven? | 那么对GE三重火力烤箱熟悉吗? |
[04:51] | I don’t cook very much. | 我不太做饭 |
[04:52] | Sure, I got you. | 哦,我知道了 |
[04:54] | New York, third wave feminist, college educated. | 纽约第三拨女性主义者 受过高等教育 |
[04:57] | Single and pretending to be happy about it. | 单身而且装的好象很享受这种状态 |
[04:59] | Overscheduled, undersexed, you buy any magazine | 日程超满, 没有性生活 你会买任何一本封面上写着 |
[05:02] | that says “Healthy body image” on the cover. | “健康形象”的杂志 |
[05:04] | And every two years, you take up knitting for… | 每两年呢,你会… |
[05:09] | A week. | 度一个星期的假 |
[05:10] | That is dead on! | 不可思议!一点没错 |
[05:12] | What, are you gonna guess my weight now? | 怎么, 你现在要不要猜猜我的体重? |
[05:14] | You don’t want me to do that. | 你不会希望我那么做的 |
[05:15] | That knitting thing is uncanny. How do you do that? | 这么多事情联系起来 你怎么做到呢? |
[05:18] | Market research, my friend. | 市场调查,我的朋友 |
[05:20] | Years and years of market research, which lead to my greatest triumph. | 年复一年的市场调查 让我有了这样的辉煌成绩 |
[05:25] | The Tri-vection oven. | 三重火力烤箱 |
[05:28] | Oh, my wife wants one of those. | 哦,我老婆想要一个 |
[05:29] | Could we get Pete an oven, please? | 记得送Pete一个 |
[05:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:31] | The GE Tri-vection oven cooks perfect food five times faster | 用GE牌的三重火力烤箱做饭 |
[05:34] | than a conventional oven, because it uses three kinds of heat. | 能比普通产品快上5倍 因为它有三种加热方式 |
[05:37] | Thermal technology for consistent temperature. | 超高热量来保持住高温 |
[05:40] | GE Precise Air convection technology for optimal air circulation, | GE精确的空气控制技术来控制热气对流 |
[05:43] | and microwave technology for incredible speed. | 微波技术能创造出不可思议的速度 |
[05:47] | With three kinds of heat, you can cook a turkey in 22 minutes. | 用这三种加热方式 你能在22分钟内做好一只火鸡 |
[05:53] | Wow. That is impressive. | 喔,真厉害 |
[05:56] | The people upstairs think so. | 上面的人也这么想 |
[05:58] | That’s why they promoted me. | 所以我才会升职 |
[05:59] | That’s why they sent me here to retool your show. | 所以我才要过来重新安排你们的节目 |
[06:01] | Retool what now? | 重新安排什么? |
[06:03] | I’m the new vice president of east coast television | 我现在是东海岸电视业务 以及微波炉业务的 |
[06:05] | and microwave oven programming. | 副总裁 |
[06:07] | That sounds like you program microwave ovens. | 听起来好像你在制作微波炉节目 |
[06:11] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[06:13] | You have the boldness of a much younger woman. | 你有着年轻女人的冒失 |
[06:20] | Lee, does my face look bloated to you? | Lee,你看我的脸涨吗? |
[06:24] | When I played that lady rapist on Law & Order, | 我扮演Law & Order里那个女强奸犯时 |
[06:27] | guess what the makeup guy put on under my eyes | 猜猜化妆师在我眼睛下面涂了什么 |
[06:29] | to take the puffiness out? | 来掩盖我脸部虚胖吗? |
[06:31] | Hemorrhoid cream. | 痔疮膏 |
[06:37] | Ms. Maroney? | Maroney小姐? |
[06:38] | I have the cat wrangler here for you. | 给你介绍一下训猫人 |
[06:39] | Oh, is it that horrible little–Hi. | 哦, 是那个可怕的……嘿 |
[06:42] | Hey. Greta Johannsen. It’s short for “LaGreta.” | 嘿. Greta Johannsen 简称”LaGreta” |
[06:46] | Hi, great to see you again. | 嗨, 很高兴有见到你了 |
[06:47] | You too. I’m here to introduce you | 我也是.来给你介绍下 |
[06:48] | to feline actors you’re gonna be working with tonight. | 今晚要和你一起表演的演员 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:51] | This is Po-Po. And this here is Captain Boots. | 这是Po-Po 那是靴子船长 |
[06:54] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[06:54] | Uh, would you describe yourself as “cat competent?” | 恩, 你认不认为自己能和猫相处? |
[06:57] | Oh, yes. I love cats. I used to have two cats. | 哦,当然. 我喜欢猫 我以前养过两只猫 |
[07:00] | But then I moved to this place with hardwood floors, | 不过后来搬到了铺硬木地板的新家 |
[07:02] | so we had to put them down. | 就只好把它们解决掉了 |
[07:06] | I’m joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[07:08] | I’ve done several focus groups, on this show, | 关于这个节目,我做了几组调查 |
[07:10] | and what I’ve gleaned– | 就我调查的结果… |
[07:12] | The blonde, big-eyed girl is popular with women and older gays. | 金发,大眼睛姑娘是 受女人和较年长gay喜欢的 |
[07:17] | Jenna, that’s my friend Jenna. | Jenna,说的是我朋友Jenna |
[07:18] | And the kid with the funny hair is liked by women, | 那个怪发型的家伙也是受女人欢迎 |
[07:21] | but you’re missing men between 18 and 49. | 但是你们忽略了18到49岁之间的男人 |
[07:25] | I’m not missing them, they’re just not there. | 我没有忽略他们 他们根本就没在那儿 |
[07:28] | I think I can fix that. | 我想我能解决 |
[07:29] | So your job is, you take things that are already working, and you fix them. | 所以你的工作就是,你把那些挺好的东西拿来 然后”修”好它 |
[07:34] | That’s a great job. | 这工作不错 |
[07:35] | Okay, let’s– Why don’t we, um– | Ok, 我们– 我们干嘛不, 恩– |
[07:36] | You’re missing that third kind of heat. | 你忽略了那第三把火 |
[07:39] | I want you to think about Tracy Jordan. | 我要你考虑一下Tracy Jordan |
[07:41] | Okay–the black guy? | 那个–黑人? |
[07:43] | The black movie star. | 黑人电影明星 |
[07:44] | I flew with him on a private jet to the Super Bowl recently, | 最近我和他一起坐私人飞机去看超级碗 |
[07:47] | and I found him very entertaining. | 发现他这人很有趣 |
[07:48] | Isn’t he, um… crazy? | 他不是, 恩…疯了吗? |
[07:52] | Tracy’s had his problems in the last few years. | Tracy这些年是有点问题 |
[07:54] | I am a Jedi! I am a Jedi! | |
[07:57] | I am a Jedi! I am a Jedi! | |
[07:59] | I am a Jedi! I am a Jedi! | |
[08:01] | The important thing to remember is, he was never charged with a crime. | 不过重要的是,他从没犯过罪 |
[08:05] | It’s not illegal to fall asleep on your neighbor’s roof. | 在邻居家的屋顶上睡着不算违法 |
[08:07] | Nor should it be. | 当然不是 |
[08:08] | Tracy Jordan is the third heat. | Tracy Jordan就是那第三把火 |
[08:12] | I don’t know where we’re gonna find room in the budget for a guy like Tracy Jordan. | 我不知道要怎么在预算里 加进能雇得了他的钱 |
[08:16] | I think I do. | 我想我能 |
[08:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[08:21] | Sometimes when I have these stress dreams, | 有时候我会作些充满压力的梦 |
[08:23] | if I go to sleep in the dream, I come out of it. | 当我梦中感觉有压力时 我会从梦中醒来 |
[08:27] | “This is not a dream.” | “这不是在作梦” |
[08:30] | Tracy Jordan is in New York today, Liz. | Tracy Jordan就在纽约, Liz |
[08:32] | I’d like you to have lunch with him. | 我希望你去和他共进午餐 |
[08:34] | We have a show tonight, Mr. Donaghy. | Donaghy先生,我们今晚还有节目要做呢 |
[08:36] | I don’t know if your research covered this, | 我不知道你的市场调查有没有调查过这个 |
[08:38] | but we do a dress rehearsal, and then a live show. | 我们总是先试妆彩排一遍,然后才现场直播的 |
[08:41] | That’s tonight. This is lunch. | 那是今天晚上 吃的是午饭 |
[08:43] | If it’s not a good fit, I’ll drop the whole thing. | 如果这行不通的话 我就不再管这些事了 |
[08:46] | If I meet with Tracy Jordan, and we mutually agree | 如果我和Tracy Jordan见了面 而我们俩都同意 |
[08:48] | that this is the worst idea ever, you’ll back off? | 这是最糟糕不过的主意 你就放弃? |
[08:52] | I’m known for being reasonable. | 大家都知道我是很讲道理的 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | Alfredo, 2:00 p.m. | Alfredo,下午2点 |
[09:00] | I’m not dressed for that. | 我可不要穿成那样 |
[09:01] | You’re dressed for Burger King. | 不如穿成汉堡王吧 |
[09:02] | Should we make it Burger King? | 不要汉堡王吗? |
[09:06] | Pete, hang back for me. | Pete,你留一下 |
[09:07] | Yeah, you bet. | 哦,当然 |
[09:16] | Hey. What happened to your head? | 嘿,你的头怎么了? |
[09:18] | Uh, the sky is falling. | 恩,天花板掉下来了 |
[09:20] | Do you have a pair of dress pants | 你有没有什么裤子或者衣服 |
[09:21] | or a skirt or something I could borrow? | 能借给我的? |
[09:24] | Thank you, Lee. | 谢谢,Lee |
[09:25] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[09:25] | Hey, you know in that Cat Lady sketch? | 嘿,你知道,在那个猫夫人段子里? |
[09:27] | Do I have to hold a real cat? | 我要拿着真的猫吗? |
[09:29] | Cat Lady sketch? That thing’s gonna get cut. | 猫夫人?那一段我们不要了 |
[09:31] | Oh, good. | 哦,太好了 |
[09:33] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[09:35] | That is the new network dude. | 新的电视网头头 |
[09:37] | Mmm, yummers. | 恩,不错啊 |
[09:39] | He reminds me of Scotty on General Hospital. | 他让我想起了General Hospital里的Scotty |
[09:41] | What? No, ew, Jenna. Do not like that man. | 什么?不,恩, Jenna 不要喜欢那个人 |
[09:43] | That is a bad man. God, you have a gift. | 他不是个好人 天哪,你还真行 |
[09:47] | Laura Bush is your size. | 劳拉布什和你尺寸一样 |
[09:57] | Hi, uh, what are you doing down here? | 嗨,恩,你下来干吗? |
[09:59] | I’m known for being hands-on. | 我喜欢亲力亲为 |
[10:01] | Clearly. | 很显然 |
[10:03] | That’s how you should dress for work, by the way. | 顺便说句,你就该穿成那样上班 |
[10:05] | Yeah, if I was president of the Philippines. | 是啊,如果我是菲律宾总统的话我会的 |
[10:10] | Afghanistan is a different situation… | 阿富汗就又不一样了… |
[10:14] | I’ll have an apple juice. | 我要杯苹果汁 |
[10:15] | Oh, we don’t have apple juice, sir. | 哦,先生,我们没有苹果汁 |
[10:17] | Then I’ll take a vodka and tonic. | 那我要伏特加和tonic |
[10:22] | Hi, I’m Liz Lemon. | 嗨,我是Liz Lemon |
[10:23] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[10:28] | I thought there was a… strict dress code at this place. | 我以为这里…对着装有要求 |
[10:32] | I do recommend the pumpkin ravioli. | 我推荐南瓜馄饨 |
[10:34] | They’re very subtle. | 相当精致 |
[10:37] | So, Tracy, this Jack Donaghy guy wanted me | 那么,Tracy,那个叫Jack Donaghy的家伙 |
[10:40] | to talk to you about joining the cast of our show. | 要我和你谈谈加入我们节目的事情 |
[10:43] | And I don’t know how you feel about that– | 我不知道你对此有什么感觉– |
[10:44] | Lemme ask you a question. Everybody at this table. | 让我来问你个问题 所有人听着 |
[10:47] | Did he just say the word “pumpkin” to me? | 他刚刚是不是对我说了”南瓜”? |
[10:50] | Yes, um, pumpkin ravioli. | 对,恩,南瓜馄饨 |
[10:52] | Yo! I’m buggin’. | 哟!太不舒服了 |
[10:54] | I can’t do this. I cannot eat here. | 这不行,我没法在这儿吃 |
[10:57] | I can’t eat here. | 没法在这儿吃 |
[10:57] | I got to go someplace where they make food that I like. | 我要去个有我喜欢吃的东西的地方 |
[11:03] | Lemon, let’s go. | Lemon,我们走 |
[11:05] | I will not work with Tracy Jordan. | 我不会和Tracy Jordan一起工作的 |
[11:07] | It’s just a rumor. | 这只是个传言而已 |
[11:08] | Have you seen any of his movies? | 你看过什么他的电影吗? |
[11:09] | The guy’s sensibility is just cretinous. | 这家伙就像个白痴 |
[11:11] | I saw the one where he plays, like, five different characters. | 我看过一部他演的电影 他好象一个人演的5个角色 |
[11:14] | Yeah, Black Cop/White Cop. | 对, 黑人警察/白人警察 |
[11:16] | No. | 不 |
[11:17] | Who Dat Ninja? | 谁是Dat Ninja? |
[11:19] | No, he– He had to pretend to be this old lady… | 不,他–他要扮成那个老妇人… |
[11:22] | Ooh, ooh, ooh! Goodness gracious! | 哦,哦,哦!上帝啊! |
[11:25] | You hooligans better watch out. | 你们这群阿飞给我小心点 |
[11:27] | ‘Cause this honky grandma be trippin’! | 老奶奶我可不好惹! |
[11:30] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,没错 |
[11:30] | That movie was hilarious. I saw it like five times. | 那部电影太棒了,我看了大概5次 |
[11:37] | Where’s the love? | 嘿,亲爱的们? |
[11:41] | Right on, let me get two apple chickens and some pecan waffles. | 好了,我要两个苹果鸡翅还要点核桃华夫饼 |
[11:46] | Nothing for me, I– | 我不要,我… |
[11:47] | I had, like, four hot dogs this morning. | 我今早吃了四个热狗 |
[11:49] | Eat, Lemon. Eat! | 吃点, Lemon,吃点! |
[11:51] | I hate skinny women. | 我不喜欢竹竿女人 |
[11:53] | Hey, Lorna. Ten beers. | 嘿, Lorna,10份啤酒 |
[11:57] | So, Tracy, we should talk about the show. | 那么,Tracy,我们谈谈节目吧 |
[11:59] | Yeah, I ain’t doing it unless I can get to do it my way. | 那个啊,除非按照我的方式来 要不我不干 |
[12:02] | You know, I want it to be raw. | 你明白的,我要完全原创的 |
[12:03] | HBO-style content. | 像HBO那种 |
[12:05] | Well, it’s not HBO. It’s TV. | 这个,这不是HBO,这是电视 (HBO著名广告词:这不是电视,这是HBO) |
[12:07] | And I don’t think that it’s a good fit– | 我不认为那能合适– |
[12:09] | You know, cause I wanna drop truth bombs. | 你知道吗,我要说出真相 |
[12:11] | You know how pissed off I was when Us Weekly said that I was on crack? | 你知道美国周刊说我崩溃了让我多生气吗? |
[12:14] | That’s racism. I’m not on crack. | 他们种族主义,我没有崩溃 |
[12:17] | I’m straight up mentally ill! | 我只是精神上有疾病! |
[12:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:19] | I got mental health issues. | 我的精神健康有问题 |
[12:21] | Sure, well, you know… Who doesn’t, really? | 当然,那个,你知道…谁不是呢,对吧? |
[12:26] | Hey, has anyone seen Liz? Or Pete? | 嘿,有人看到Liz或者Pete吗? |
[12:29] | She went out. | 她出去了 |
[12:30] | Well, who’s in charge when they’re not here? | 那么,他们都不在的时候谁来管事? |
[12:31] | I’m in charge. | 我来负责 |
[12:33] | Oh. Okay. | 哦.好的 |
[12:34] | Um, well, I’m not sure about this costume. | 恩,那个,这套衣服我不大肯定 |
[12:38] | I think it’s hot. | 我觉得它很辣 |
[12:39] | Thank you. I’m Jenna, by the way. | 谢谢,顺便说下,我是Jenna |
[12:42] | Ms. Moroney, I got the hemorrhoid cream you wanted. | Moroney小姐,我给你把你要的痔疮膏拿来了 |
[12:49] | It’s for my face. | 那是用来敷脸的 |
[12:51] | Well, wherever you’re putting it, I think it’s working. | 恩,不管你敷的是什么,我看它很奏效啊 |
[12:58] | You know, I don’t– I don’t think you’d like it. | 你知道,我不…我不认为你会喜欢 |
[13:00] | ‘Cause we work a lot of hours, | 我们要工作很长时间 |
[13:01] | and it’s live TV, which is risky. | 而且是电视直播,很冒险 |
[13:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I like risky. | 好,好,好,我喜欢冒险 |
[13:04] | See, me and you, we play the game. | 看,我和你,我们是一伙的 |
[13:06] | We know how to be acceptable. | 我们知道怎么样去被人接受 |
[13:07] | Hello, great meeting. I drink coffee, please. | 嗨,很好的碰面,我喝咖啡 |
[13:11] | This show is our chance to break the shackles. | 这个节目是我们突破的机会 |
[13:14] | ‘Cause the white dudes want to see us fail. | 因为那些白家伙想看我失败 |
[13:16] | What white dudes? | 什么白家伙? |
[13:17] | All of ’em. | 所有白家伙 |
[13:19] | Jack Donaghy, General Electric, George Bush, Karl Robe. | Jack Donaghy,通用电器 乔治布什, Karl Robe |
[13:23] | Karl Robe, you say? | 你说Karl Robe? |
[13:24] | Affirmative action was designed to keep women | 就是那个让女人或少数派们 |
[13:26] | and minorities in competition with each other. | 互相竞争的设计师 |
[13:28] | To distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets. | 为了限制我们,那些白家伙 在我们的鸡块里注射爱滋病毒 |
[13:33] | That’s a metaphor. | 这是一种隐喻 |
[13:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:36] | You should tell that to Us Weekly. | 你应该把它告诉美国周刊 |
[13:41] | Hey, Lemon. | 嘿, Lemon. |
[13:41] | You like karaoke? I know a joint. | 你喜欢卡拉OK吗? 我知道个好去处 |
[13:43] | No, no, I– I gotta wrap up this lunch meeting, Tracy. | 不, 不, 我… 我得结束这个午餐会了,Tracy |
[13:49] | I’ll take you. I’ll take you. | 我载你回去 |
[13:51] | I just gotta make a quick stop first. | 不过先让我停下办点小事 |
[13:58] | You know what, when people say they need to make a quick stop, | 你知道嘛, 通常人们说停下办点小事 |
[14:01] | they usually mean at the bank or the store. | 他们指的是去银行或者便利店 |
[14:04] | No, thank you. | 不要了,谢谢 |
[14:07] | You know what, this is for computer classes. | 知道吗,这是给你上电脑课的 |
[14:09] | Know why I should do this TV show, Lemon? | 知道我为什么要做这个节目吗, Lemon? |
[14:11] | I really don’t. | 真不知道 |
[14:13] | To get you rich. | 是为了让你有钱 |
[14:14] | ‘Cause you know if I’m on that TV show, | 因为我参加的节目 |
[14:16] | it’s gon’ blow up. | 一定会大大成功 |
[14:17] | How do you know I’m not rich? | 你怎么知道我没钱呢? |
[14:19] | Your teeth. | 看你的牙 |
[14:21] | You got to think like these strippers, Lemon. | 你得和这些脱衣舞女一样想, Lemon |
[14:23] | They know the window of opportunity’s only open for a moment. | 她们知道机会只有一次 |
[14:26] | You gotta get in when you’re young. | 你得趁年轻赶快抓住它 |
[14:27] | Get the money and get out. | 拿了钱就走 |
[14:29] | Yeah, well, I’m not a sex worker, Tracy. | 对,那个,我不是性工作者, Tracy |
[14:31] | I don’t have sex for a living. | 我不用为了钱和人上床 |
[14:32] | Neither do we. | 我们也不 |
[14:33] | Neither do they. Yes, they do. | 她们也不 其实,她们上 |
[14:47] | Where is my phone? | 我的电话呢? |
[14:55] | We are strong We are strong | |
[14:59] | No one can tell us we’re wrong No one can tell us we’re wrong | |
[15:04] | Searching our hearts for so lo-ong Searching our hearts for so lo-ong | |
[15:08] | He’s got charisma. | 他真有魅力啊 |
[15:09] | No, that’s Charisma over there. | 不,有魅力的在那儿 |
[15:16] | Girlie Show. Girlie Show | |
[15:16] | Ken, send me a car, okay? | Ken, 给我派辆车好吗? |
[15:18] | What is your location? | 你在哪儿? |
[15:20] | Dark Sensations, in the Bronx. | 在Bronx的黑色感觉 |
[15:23] | I wish you were here. | 真希望你在这里 |
[15:24] | Mr. Donaghy does not get us showbiz people. | Donaghy先生可不太了解我们行业啊 |
[15:27] | Let me talk to Pete, okay? | 让我和Pete说话行吗? |
[15:28] | Oh, Pete got fired this morning. | 哦,Pete今天早上被解雇了 |
[15:31] | That’s so weird that you don’t know that. | 你怎么会不知道,真奇怪 |
[15:39] | Jack Donaghy thinks he’s gonna come into my house | Jack Donaghy以为他能闯进我的地盘 |
[15:41] | and mess with my show? | 做我的主吗? |
[15:43] | Hell no. | 想都别想 |
[15:44] | Jenna and I worked for years to get this show. | Jenna和我为了这个节目努力了很多年 |
[15:47] | You know, I moved from Chicago for this. | 你知道吗,我特地从芝加哥搬过来的 |
[15:50] | From Chicago? | 芝加哥? |
[15:51] | I was in Scottie Pippen’s wedding. | 我在那里参加了Scottie Pippen的婚礼 |
[15:53] | Now Donaghy is trying to steal it from us. | 现在Donaghy想从我手里把它抢走 |
[15:56] | He already fired Pete, who is a great producer. | 他解雇了Pete,非常好的制作人 |
[15:59] | He fired Pete? He can’t fire Pete. | 他解雇了Pete?他不能解雇Pete |
[16:02] | You know what, I quit. He can suck it. | 知道吗,我不干了 管他个大头鬼 |
[16:04] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[16:05] | Yeah, suck it, Pete. | 对,管他呢, Pete |
[16:07] | No, you’re not listening. You’re not a good listener. | 不,你没听我在说 你就不是个好听众 |
[16:11] | 20 minutes to air. | 还有20分钟直播 |
[16:13] | But Liz said we were cutting the cat lady sketch. | 可是Liz说不要那个猫夫人段子了 |
[16:15] | She said it stinks. | 她说那个很差 |
[16:16] | Ouch. | 哦 |
[16:16] | This is why Liz is wrong. Animal humour is universal. | 所以说Liz是错的 拿动物开玩笑是全世界都喜欢的 |
[16:20] | I just don’t think that I’m good in it. | 可是我觉得我不是很擅长 |
[16:22] | Do you think I’m good in it? | 你觉得我做的好吗? |
[16:23] | I think this is your opportunity to go out there and prove everybody wrong. | 我觉得这是去向大家证明他们全都是错的绝好机会 |
[16:26] | What–what do you mean? Who’s everybody? | 什么…你什么意思? 谁是他们? |
[16:28] | The network that wanted to fire you, | 想解雇你的电视台啊 |
[16:29] | the focus groups that said you had a weird eye– | 调查结果表示你的眼睛很奇怪– |
[16:31] | You mean this eye? Okay, this eye– | 是指这只眼睛? 好的,这只眼睛– |
[16:33] | It doesn’t open all the way because when I was little, my sister peed in it. | 它张不太全,因为小时候 我姐姐曾经朝它撒尿 |
[16:36] | Tonight is your opportunity to go out there and change all of our minds. | 今晚就是你去证明他们全都不对的机会 |
[16:39] | What? Where is Liz? | 什么?Liz在哪里? |
[16:44] | Liz?! Liz?! | |
[16:58] | Four minutes to air. That’s four minutes to air. | 还有4分钟直播 只有4分钟了 |
[17:00] | Is Liz back yet? | Liz回来了没? |
[17:01] | No, which cat do you want Jenna to carry? | 没,你要Jenna拿哪只猫? |
[17:03] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[17:04] | Which cat? | 哪只猫? |
[17:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:06] | I want…that one. | 我要…那只 |
[17:10] | Jack Donaghy to the control room, please. Jack Donaghy. | Jack Donaghy来控制室 请吧,Jack Donaghy |
[17:13] | Peanut’s not an actor. | 花生不是个好演员 |
[17:14] | I just–I just rescued him from a lab. | 我刚–刚从家实验室里把它救出来 |
[17:21] | Hey, Lemon, I’ll drop you off. | 嘿, Lemon,我带你 |
[17:23] | Where do you live? | 你住哪儿? |
[17:26] | The studio. | 录影棚 |
[17:27] | I want you to drop me at the studio. | 我要你送我到录影棚去 |
[17:28] | I want to tell Donaghey to his face that I quit. | 我要当面告诉Donaghey我不干了 |
[17:31] | And I want to do it in front of the whole crew, | 而且要当着节目组所有人的面说 |
[17:33] | so that they know he didn’t fire me. | 那他们就知道不是他解雇的我了 |
[17:36] | I wanna see that. | 我要看看 |
[17:41] | Gonna turn the lights down low. | 把灯光调暗 |
[17:42] | It’s almost time for the Girlie Show | 快到Girlie Show的时间了 |
[17:48] | Ooh, ooh, pull over. Pull over here. | 噢,噢, 停下,停下 |
[17:50] | Tracy, I don’t have time for this. | Tracy,我没时间搞这个了 |
[17:57] | This is where I grew up. | 这是我长大的地方 |
[18:00] | This is the Jordan family estate? | 这是Jordan家的地方? |
[18:03] | Wasn’t no Jordan family nothin’. | 才不是我家呢 |
[18:05] | This is where I was in foster care. | 是寄养家庭 |
[18:07] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦.抱歉 |
[18:09] | Me and two other dudes and a girl with messed-up fingers. | 我,还有两个兄弟和一个姑娘,在这里被欺负 |
[18:14] | I’m so lucky I got out of here. | 我很幸运,我离开了这里 |
[18:18] | It’s not luck, I mean… | 不是运气,我是说… |
[18:20] | You got out of here because you’re very talented, and… people love you, and… | 你能离开这里是因为你有才华,而且人们喜欢你,而且… |
[18:26] | Are you peeing? | 你在小便? |
[18:34] | Where’s Donaghy? I wanna talk to him right now. | Donaghy在哪里? 我现在就要和他谈 |
[18:36] | Last time I saw him, he was riding a crane camera. | 刚刚我看他在操作摄象机 |
[18:38] | Oh, I have Pete for you. | 哦,Pete在线上 |
[18:42] | Pete, oh, my God. I didn’t know. | Pete,哦,上帝啊 我不知道 |
[18:43] | No, hey, listen. It’ll–it’ll give me | 不,嘿,听着,这会–会给我 |
[18:45] | a chance to spend more time with my kids. | 更多时间和我的孩子们在一起 |
[18:47] | I’m quitting. I’m quitting right now. | 我也不干了 我现在就去辞职 |
[18:49] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不,不 |
[18:50] | You have the best job in New York. | 你拥有纽约最好的一份工作 |
[18:51] | Don’t quit over this. Don’t buy all the hot dogs. Okay? | 别辞职,别再把所有热狗都买下,好吗? |
[18:54] | I don’t want to do this without you. | 我不想你不在 |
[18:56] | Hey, I thought we cut the Cat Lady sketch. | 嘿,我以为猫夫人这段我们不要了 |
[19:01] | We’re two minutes short! | 我们少两分钟节目! |
[19:05] | So, let me introduce myself. My name is Lurleen Katz. | 我来介绍下我自己,我是Lurleen Katz |
[19:09] | And these are my cats. | 这些是我的猫 |
[19:12] | She’s using a real cat? | 她拿着的是只真猫? |
[19:14] | I cast that cat myself. | 我自亲自选的猫 |
[19:16] | And sir, while they are my– Ow! Aaugh! | 先生,当它们是我–噢!哦! |
[19:24] | No, no, no, no, no. He’s okay. | 不,不,不,不,不 他没事 |
[19:28] | I need you to talk for two minutes. | 我要你上去讲两分钟 |
[19:30] | About what? | 讲什么? |
[19:31] | Anything. | 随便什么 |
[19:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | These cats are more than just pets, sir. | 先生们,这些猫不只是宠物 |
[19:37] | Why, just this morning– | 为什么,就在今天早上– |
[19:39] | Excuse me! Where is the manager? | 请原谅!谁是管事的? |
[19:41] | I’m from the government, and I’m here to inspect your chicken nuggets. | 我是政府派来的 我来检查你们的鸡块 |
[19:49] | Uh-oh. Look at Shorty. | 哦-噢 看看这矮子 |
[19:51] | This honky grandma be trippin’. | 这老奶奶可不好惹 |
[19:57] | What’s up, America? | 怎么了,美国? |
[19:59] | I’m coming into your house live. | 我正在直播呢 |
[20:02] | Lemme hear you say “We love you, Tracy.” | 让我听你们说:”我们爱你,Tracy” |
[20:05] | We love you, Tracy! | 我们爱你,Tracy! |
[20:07] | I am the third heat! | 我就是那第三把火! |
[20:14] | He’s brilliant. | 他太棒了 |
[20:20] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗? |
[20:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:23] | Why did you fire Pete? | 你为什么要解雇Pete? |
[20:24] | Why did you disappear all night? | 你怎么消失了一个晚上? |
[20:26] | Is this some kind of a power play? | 这是在炫耀你的权力吗? |
[20:27] | Yeah, yeah. | 对,就是 |
[20:28] | It’s not so fun being “hands on” with these bloodsuckers, is it? | 这么和吸血鬼打交道的方法不是太有趣啊? |
[20:31] | Could we talk about this on Monday? | 我们能周一再谈这个吗? |
[20:33] | No. I want Pete back. | 不.我要Pete回来 |
[20:35] | I want it in writing that Jenna’s job is safe, | 我还要条约里写清楚Jenna的工作没危险 |
[20:38] | and I want a cappuccino machine for the writers’ room. | 我还要给编剧们添一台咖啡机 |
[20:42] | Fine. | 好的 |
[20:44] | I thought you were going to quit. | 我以为你不干了 |
[20:45] | Yeah, well, you don’t know everything about me. | 对,那个,你不是什么都知道 |
[20:47] | You weigh 127 pounds. | 你重127磅 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:01] | Thank you, good night. | 谢谢,祝晚安 |
[21:04] | You will be hearing from Peanut’s lawyer. | 你们就等着花生的律师来找你们吧 |
[21:11] | I can’t wait to do this with you every week. | 我等不及每个礼拜和你一起干这个了 |