英文名称:30 Days of Night
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:16] | Strange. | 怪了 |
[03:18] | Who’d do something like this? | 谁会干这种事? |
[03:22] | Maybe someone got a little upset about their roaming charges. | 也许有人不爽付手机漫游费 |
[03:26] | Stealing satellite phones makes sense. You can hock them. | 卫星电话能卖不少钱 |
[03:30] | You can run up charges on somebody else’s account. | 也能用来打一大堆电话 |
[03:34] | But burning them? | 不过何必烧掉呢? |
[03:37] | Youngsters? | 不良少年? |
[03:38] | Pulling some prank? | 也许是一群小鬼在恶搞 |
[03:41] | No. | 应该不是 |
[03:43] | They’d have left a note. | 他们会留下纸条 |
[03:45] | “Fuck you” to their parents… | 大骂他们的老爸老妈 |
[03:48] | …or the world or whatever. | 或是叫大家都去死 |
[03:57] | Not a bad idea, though. | 其实这主意不错 |
[04:16] | I brought Peggy here on our first date. | 我第一次约会就带佩姬来这儿 |
[04:19] | Yeah, we all did. | 是啊 大家都一样 |
[04:23] | Not Peggy, of course. | 当然不是带佩姬 |
[04:28] | Yeah, I got you. | 我瞭啦 |
[04:33] | Last sunset in a month… | 最后一次日落 |
[04:35] | …always works. | 最容易把妹 |
[04:42] | Come on. Let’s go do the sign. | 咱们把标志换掉吧 |
[04:48] | You okay, Eben? | 艾宾 你没事吧? |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[05:32] | Why do you even bother with that? Nobody’s gonna see it for a month. | 真是多此一举 反正没人会看到 |
[05:35] | It’s tradition. | 这是传统 |
[05:57] | Put this off till the last minute, didn’t you? | 你又拖到最后一分钟检查 |
[05:59] | There’s a lot of small towns in this state. | 阿拉斯加有很多小镇 |
[06:02] | My boss wants all his gear inspected and certified by the 31 st. | 我要在31号前检查完所有装备 |
[06:07] | And I noticed you saved Barrow for the last. | 你每次都最后才来巴洛镇 |
[06:12] | You sure you don’t wanna stay? | 你确定不想留下来? |
[06:14] | Me and Jeannie were hoping you and Eben… | 我和珍妮希望… |
[06:16] | …might rethink this separation thing. | 你能重新考虑和艾宾分居的事 |
[06:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:25] | I… | 我… |
[06:27] | …gotta make the plane. | 得赶飞机了 |
[06:37] | Okay, sweetie. I know you can’t handle a month with no sun. | 我知道你受不了一个月没太阳 |
[06:41] | I promise I won’t live on Oreos and Snapple, all right? | 我答应不会只吃饼干喝汽水 |
[06:50] | Have fun in Seattle. | 到西雅图玩得开心 |
[06:52] | Yeah. So long, Kirsten. I’ll call you when I get there. | 好 拜了 克里斯廷 我到了再打给你 |
[06:58] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[07:40] | Got a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[07:44] | Nothing I can’t handle my own fucking self. | 就算有 我自己会搞定 |
[07:52] | This for generators? | 这是发电机用的汽油? |
[07:56] | Yeah. Yeah, mostly. | 对 大部份是 |
[08:00] | Beau, I have to cite you for it. I can’t have it leaking on the street. | 小包 到处漏油我得开你罚单 |
[08:06] | What? | 什么? |
[08:11] | For that? You don’t… | 为什么?你不必… |
[08:13] | You don’t have to cite me. | 你不必开我罚单 |
[08:17] | You don’t have to do anything. | 你啥都不必做 |
[08:22] | Isn’t that why we live out here? | 所以咱们才搬来这里 |
[08:25] | You know, for a little freedom? | 享受完全的自由 |
[08:30] | Happy motoring. | 修车愉快 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I’ll add it to my collection. | 我又多收集了一张罚单 |
[08:43] | You know, Beau’s not so bad. Why’d you bother writing him up? | 小包人不坏 干嘛开他罚单? |
[08:47] | He lives all alone out there on the south ridge. | 他一个人住在荒郊野外 |
[08:51] | A little citation now and then lets him know he’s a part of this town. | 拿张罚单他才知道他属于这小镇 |
[08:56] | Eben? Come in, Eben. | 艾宾 收到吗? |
[09:01] | Yeah, Helen. | 收到 海伦 |
[09:03] | Something bad’s happened to John Riis’ dogs. | 约翰芮斯的狗出事了 |
[09:14] | Well, folks, you’re listening to KBRW, BarroW, Alaska. | 各位 这是巴洛镇KBRW电台 |
[09:18] | Today’s the last day… | 今天是最后一天… |
[09:22] | I’m leaving too, getting on that last plane out of here. | 我也要搭最后一班机闪人 |
[09:47] | Hey, Stella, are you okay? | 史黛拉 你没事吧? |
[09:52] | Damn it, Malekai. | 真是的 麦拉凯 |
[09:55] | Don’t you know what “right of way” means? | 你不懂得直行车先行权吗? |
[09:57] | I’m sorry, Stella. | 对不起 |
[09:59] | The brakes jammed and… | 煞车卡住了… |
[10:01] | Eben wanted this back from the airport before the storm hit, and I was… | 艾宾想趁暴风来袭之前拿回来 |
[10:05] | Oh, shit. Who’s gonna run me to the airport? | 可恶 谁要送我去机场? |
[10:09] | Well, wouldn’t Eben? | 不是艾宾吗? |
[10:12] | My mom could come down and give you a tow… | 我老妈可以帮你拖车 |
[10:14] | …but, you know, she don’t move too fast. | 不过她的动作很慢 |
[10:17] | Fuck! Where’s my phone? | 可恶 我的手机呢? |
[10:47] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[10:48] | Surprise. | 吓一跳吧 |
[10:54] | L… I need a ride to the airport. | 我需要人送我到机场 |
[10:57] | What? | 什么? |
[11:00] | You’re in town, and you didn’t wanna talk? | 你到镇上却不找我谈谈? |
[11:03] | I had fire-marshal Work here, and I just had a little accident. | 我在做消防检查 又出了小车祸 |
[11:08] | I’m stuck on Ransom and 355. The airport’ll close… | 我被困在路上 要是机场关闭 |
[11:11] | …and I’ll never get to Anchorage. | 我就到不了安克拉治 |
[11:18] | I mean, if you wanna talk, we can do it on the drive. | 咱们不如边开车边谈谈 |
[11:25] | Hey, Billy. | 比利 |
[11:27] | Stella’s stuck at Ransom and 355. | 史黛拉被困在路上 |
[11:29] | She needs a ride to the airport. Can you go get her? | 她得赶到机场 你能送她吗? |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:39] | John Riis needs me for something… | 约翰芮斯找我 |
[11:41] | …so Billy’s gonna come get you. | 比利会去帮你 |
[11:45] | Let me know if a day comes when you do wanna talk. | 哪天你想谈再跟我说 |
[12:18] | What sick jerk would do this? | 什么变态佬会干这种事? |
[12:21] | Every kennel. Every dog we had. | 我们的每只狗都死了 |
[12:25] | Did you fight with anyone recently, John? | 你最近有没有跟人起争执? |
[12:31] | I’ll kill them. I’ll kill them. | 有的话 我会杀死他们 |
[12:37] | This wasn’t done long ago. | 这是最近发生的事 |
[12:41] | I’ll find them. Okay? | 我会找到凶手 |
[12:51] | You’ll be okay, Malekai. | 你不会有事的 |
[12:58] | – Where have you been? – I couldn’t find the damn car keys. | – 你怎么这么久才来? – 我先是找不到车钥匙 |
[13:01] | Then I was like, “Wait, was that Rogers and 355 or Ransom?” | 后来又记错地方 忘了到底是… |
[13:06] | – And then… – Yeah, never mind. Let’s go. | – 哪里… – 算了 走吧 |
[13:12] | It would be a lot easier if you just played, Grandma. | 祖母 一起玩嘛 |
[13:15] | Oh, I don’t really care for those sort of games, if you wanna know the truth. | 老实说 我不爱玩 |
[13:21] | Try your brother. | 去找你哥哥 |
[13:24] | – What? – Eben, do you wanna play? | – 什么? – 艾宾 你想玩吗? |
[13:28] | I can’t right now, Jake. Sorry. | 不行 杰克 抱歉 |
[13:31] | While you were busy with John Riis, Carter and Wilson called… | 刚才卡特和威尔森打来 |
[13:34] | …about a vandalism problem at the Utilidor. | 他们家的地下管道遭到破坏 |
[13:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:43] | Call Point Hope and Wainwright. See if they’re having any troubles. | 看看尖望和温莱特镇 有没有类似的麻烦 |
[14:02] | No. | 不会吧 |
[14:07] | I am not trapped here for a month. | 我不要被困在这里一个月 |
[14:18] | – There’s someone you can bunk with. – Don’t start, Billy. | – 你有地方可以睡觉 – 别惹我 比利 |
[14:21] | Peggy and me can put two girls in one room. You’d have a place of your own. | 我可以让两个女儿睡一个房间 你就有自己的房间 |
[14:25] | I can’t stay here. I’ve got bills to put in the mail. My plants’ll die. | 我不能留下来 我得付账单 我的植物会死掉 |
[14:29] | It’ll all work out. | 事情会解决的 |
[14:32] | Of course, the price of staying at my place… | 不过如果你要待在我家 |
[14:34] | …is explaining to me and Peggy just what is wrong with you and Eben. | 就得解释你和艾宾有什么问题 |
[14:44] | Not enough time this century to cover that, Billy. | 问题太多了 一百年都讲不完 |
[15:13] | Eben, how you doing? | 艾宾 你好 |
[15:15] | – Good to see you. – Hey, Carter. | – 见到你真好 – 卡特 |
[15:16] | Lord, it’s gotta be 10 below out here. | 这儿一定有华氏零下10度 |
[15:18] | – Eben. – Wilson. | – 艾宾 – 威尔森 |
[15:29] | Can’t your wife bring you up a sweater or two? | 你老婆不能帮你带一 两件毛衣? |
[15:32] | Bring the whole tribe up while she’s at it? | 干脆带一整族人来算了 |
[15:36] | They’ll come when they’re ready, I guess. | 他们准备好了就会来 |
[15:38] | So… | 总之… |
[15:40] | …l’ve found all kinds of garbage in here over the years. | 我在这里找到各种东西 |
[15:43] | Blue jeans, bikes… | 牛仔裤 脚踏车 |
[15:46] | Sometimes I can yank them out before the muffin monster chews them to shit. | 有时候我会从怪物手中 救东西出来 |
[15:49] | The muffin monster? | 怪物? |
[16:00] | I saw Wilson’s helicopter logo. | 我看到威尔森直升机的标志 |
[16:02] | Pulled that stuff out before it got totally trashed. | 幸好我及时把东西扯出来 |
[16:09] | You keep your copter under lock and key, don’t you? | 你有把直升机锁好吗? |
[16:12] | Yeah, I put it in dry dock when the tourists headed south. | 我都把它停在停机棚 |
[16:16] | I haven’t looked at it for days. They ripped out the throttle… | 好几天没去看它 |
[16:19] | …the rotors, half the fucking helicopter! | 结果有一半的机件都被人偷走 |
[16:22] | It’s my life, Eben. | 那是我的谋生工具耶 |
[16:24] | Why would someone rip the hell out of my bird? | 谁会干这种事? |
[17:59] | Hey! Stop! | 喂 站住! |
[18:03] | Stop! Stop! | 站住!站住! |
[18:05] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人? |
[18:22] | No whiskey? | 没有威士忌? |
[18:24] | No rum? | 兰姆酒? |
[18:26] | Alcohol’s illegal this month. | 这个月喝酒是非法的 |
[18:30] | Folks have a hard enough time in the dark without booze making it worse. | 每天都是黑夜 喝酒会更糟糕 |
[18:35] | Well, forget about the liquor… | 那就算了吧 |
[18:38] | …Lucy. | 露西 |
[18:41] | Just bring me a bowl of… | 给我一碗 |
[18:44] | …raw hamburger. | 生的汉堡肉 |
[18:46] | You can only get meat two ways around here, frozen or burnt. | 这里的肉只有两种 冷冻肉或是烤焦的肉 |
[18:53] | You don’t bring me what I wanna eat, what I wanna drink. | 你们不让我喝酒 不给我吃肉 |
[18:57] | That’s enough, pal. | 够了 老兄 |
[18:59] | Leave the lady be. | 别再烦她 |
[19:25] | Hey, what do you say the two of us go outside and have a little talk, huh? | 咱们出去好好谈谈 |
[19:30] | Well, now, what’s wrong with a man wanting a little fresh meat? | 我想吃生肉有什么问题? |
[19:39] | Come on. You and me, let’s go. | 你和我 跟我来 |
[19:44] | I’m taking you outside. | 我要带你到外面 |
[19:46] | I would like to see that. | 我倒是很想看看 |
[19:51] | I would too. | 我也很想看 |
[19:53] | But then Lucy’d have to clean up after Eben kicked your ass. | 不过你被揍扁 露西就得善后 |
[20:01] | It’s more trouble than you’re worth. | 这样太麻烦了 |
[20:10] | Hey, be nice! | 喂 安份点 |
[20:14] | Enough. | 够了 |
[20:16] | Stay down. | 坐下来 |
[20:21] | Fire marshal’s office lets you carry one of those things? | 消防局准许你带枪吗? |
[20:24] | It’s a funny thing, I never asked. | 说来好笑 我从来没问过 |
[20:29] | So you missed your flight? | 你错过了班机? |
[20:30] | That sucks. Where you gonna stay? | 有够衰 你要待在哪里? |
[20:38] | Billy and Peggy are putting me up. | 比利和佩姬让我住他们家 |
[20:46] | Well, I’ll talk to you sometime, I guess. | 我会找时间跟你谈谈 |
[20:52] | Hey, listen. | 听好 |
[20:54] | Look, maybe I’ll come along and say hi to Jake and Helen. | 也许我会过去看看杰克和海伦 |
[21:03] | Bye, Luce. | 拜了 露西 |
[21:13] | We haven’t seen vandalism like this in a long time. | 很久没看过这种破坏行为 |
[21:18] | Don’t you know how to take care of this town without me? | 没有我你就搞不定这小镇吗? |
[21:31] | Malekai totaled my car. | 麦拉凯撞坏我的车子 |
[21:34] | Hell of a day. | 好惨的一天 |
[21:37] | Just you wait. | 等着瞧吧 |
[21:54] | Hey, Jake. | 喂 杰克 |
[22:03] | – Where are we going? – I’m heading back to your house. | – 我们要去哪里? – 我要回你家 |
[22:06] | My landlady… | 房东可不想… |
[22:07] | …doesn’t want pipeline workers keeping her up all night. | 被你们吵得睡不着 |
[22:10] | Denise is right. | 丹妮丝说的对 |
[22:12] | – Let’s head back to my place. – Neither of you are getting me alone. | – 到我家好了 – 你们别想跟我单独在一起 |
[22:16] | Neither! | 两个都别想 |
[22:18] | We share, right? None of us have to be greedy. | 我们一起分 咱们都没这么贪心 |
[22:21] | – Yeah, come on. We’ll be good. – Oh, you will? | – 拜托 我会乖乖的 – 是吗? |
[22:25] | – Where’s the fun in that, Gabe? – You bad little bitch. | – 那有什么好玩的? – 你这小荡妇 |
[22:29] | All right, all right, Rock, Paper, Scissors. | 剪刀 石头 布 |
[22:31] | – Whoever wins, we go to his place. – Good idea. Let’s do it. | – 谁赢了就去他家 – 好主意 来吧 |
[22:34] | – Come on. – Hurry up, let’s get moving. | 快点啦 |
[22:37] | On three. | 数到三 |
[22:39] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[22:44] | Gabe? | 盖柏? |
[22:48] | Gabe? | 盖柏? |
[22:50] | Gabe! | 盖柏! |
[23:12] | Let me tell you what I got. | 给我听清楚 |
[23:15] | You don’t work at the refinery. | 你不在炼油厂工作 |
[23:18] | You didn’t fly in. Somebody’d have seen you. | 没有人看见你搭机过来 |
[23:23] | And you’re definitely not from around here. | 你也不是本地人 |
[23:26] | How’d you get in? | 你是怎么来的? |
[23:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:40] | We got a long time to figure this out. Nobody’s coming for you for a month. | 时间多的是 还有一个月 |
[24:02] | Jake, come here a second. | 杰克 过来一下 |
[24:12] | What the hell is that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[24:14] | It’s pot. It helps her with her cancer. | 哈大麻呀 帮她减缓癌症痛苦 |
[24:19] | Didn’t tell you I got a little greenhouse at home. Didn’t want you arresting me. | 我没说我在种大麻 不想被你抓起来 |
[24:25] | Now I know why you wanted to live with Grandma. | 怪不得你要跟祖母一起住 |
[24:28] | No, I just thought you and Stella ought to have some privacy. | 我只是觉得你和史黛拉应该独处 |
[24:31] | Well, that worked out. | 你想得还真周到 |
[24:35] | Computer’s down. | 计算机当机了 |
[24:39] | I’ll call Gus. | 我打给葛斯 |
[24:46] | Strange. | 怪了 |
[24:49] | The phone’s down too. | 电话也打不通 |
[24:51] | Mr. And Mrs. Sheriff. | 警长先生夫人 |
[24:56] | So sweet. | 真是甜蜜 |
[24:58] | So… | 你们… |
[25:00] | …helpless against what is coming. | 完全应付不了即将发生的事 |
[25:06] | He’s just trying to freak us out. | 他只是想吓唬我们 |
[25:10] | It’s working. | 我被吓到了 |
[25:13] | We have more important things to think about. | 咱们有更重要的事要处理 |
[25:15] | – I’ll check on Gus. – Check on Gus. | – 我去看看葛斯 – 去看看葛斯 |
[25:19] | Bar the windows. | 把窗户封死 |
[25:21] | Try to hide. | 躲起来 |
[25:23] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[25:27] | This time they gonna take me with them, honor me. | 这次他们会带我走 让我加入 |
[25:32] | Yeah. For all that I have done. | 因为我帮了他们很多忙 |
[25:37] | “They”? | 他们? |
[25:43] | Who are “they”? | 他们是谁? |
[25:56] | The generator’s kicked in. | 发电机启动了 |
[26:14] | – I’m heading out to the cell tower. – We have to stay here with him? | – 我要到电力塔上看看 – 我们得留下来看着他? |
[26:18] | Sure. We’ll keep an eye on him. | 我们会好好看着他 |
[26:22] | As soon as the lines are back up, get Billy over here. | 电话一通就把比利叫来 |
[26:25] | Stay on the walkie-talkie with me until the power’s back. | 电力恢复前用对讲机保持联络 |
[26:49] | Gus! | 葛斯! |
[27:01] | Gus? | 葛斯 |
[27:34] | This is Sheriff Eben Oleson. Stay in your homes, lock your doors… | 这是警长欧艾宾 留在家 锁紧门窗 |
[27:39] | …and load your firearms. This is not a drill. | 将枪枝上膛 这不是演习 |
[27:43] | – Is your genny up and running? – Yeah. | – 发电机有用吗? – 有 |
[27:46] | Anyone with a genny should go home immediately, just to be safe. | 有发电机的人回家比较安全 |
[27:50] | If you don’t have one, you should meet at the diner. | 没有发电机就到小馆集合 |
[27:53] | I heard gunshots, Eben. What the hell is going on? | 我听见枪声 发生什么事? |
[27:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:00] | Just go home. I’ll let you know when I find out, okay? | 回家吧 查出来我会告诉你 |
[28:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:07] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 大家快点走 |
[28:16] | Let’s just have dinner, John. | 咱们吃饭吧 |
[28:22] | Please? | 拜托 |
[28:45] | John! John! | 约翰!约翰! |
[28:48] | – Ally! – John! | – 艾莉! – 不!约翰! |
[28:50] | No! No! John! | 不!不!约翰! |
[28:55] | John! | 约翰! |
[29:05] | John! | 约翰! |
[29:07] | No! | 不! |
[29:12] | John! | 约翰! |
[29:13] | Ally! Ally! | 艾莉!艾莉! |
[29:16] | – John! John! – Ally! | – 约翰! – 艾莉!艾莉! |
[29:19] | – Oh, my God! – Ally! | – 我的天啊 – 艾莉! |
[29:20] | – John! John! – Ally! | – 约翰!约翰! – 艾莉! |
[29:23] | Oh, my God. No! | 我的天啊!不!不! |
[29:29] | No way out of town. | 你们走不了 |
[29:32] | No one to come help. | 没人会来救你们 |
[29:34] | – Shut up. – Ignore him, Jake. | – 闭嘴 – 别理他 |
[29:37] | You can feel it. | 你感觉到了 |
[29:41] | That cold ain’t the weather, that’s death approaching. | 这不是天冷的寒意 是死神降临 |
[29:48] | Who you think they gonna take first? | 你们觉得谁会先遭殃? |
[29:53] | The girl who thinks a gun will help her? | 那个以为有枪就行的女孩? |
[29:58] | The kid, sheriff’s kid? Or the old gal? | 警长的小弟?或是老阿嬷? |
[30:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[30:07] | Yeah. | 好耶 |
[30:09] | Thank you for the plastique. | 多谢了 |
[30:12] | I can snap that apart and pick the lock. | 我可以用来解开手铐 |
[30:16] | – No, you won’t. – Jake, he can’t. Jake. | – 才怪 – 他不行啦 |
[30:21] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[30:33] | You shithead. | 你这猪头 |
[30:36] | Helen, get the first-aid kit. | 海伦 去拿急救箱 |
[30:49] | All right, time to talk. Who are you here with? | 快说 你跟谁一起来这里? |
[30:54] | Who are you here with? | 你们还有什么人? |
[30:59] | Who did that to Gus? | 是谁把葛斯弄成那样? |
[31:04] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[31:06] | Where are they?! | 他们在哪里? |
[31:09] | I don’t talk to dead men. | 我不跟死人说话 |
[31:12] | I don’t talk to dead men! | 我不跟死人说话! |
[31:18] | Well, if I’m dead, no one lets you loose from here. | 我死了 你哪儿都不能去 |
[31:21] | You’re all dead! | 你们全都死定了 |
[31:31] | I can take care of that for now, but Doc Miller… | 我能暂时处理 不过米医师… |
[31:34] | No. Wait till the power’s back. Call Doc Miller then. | 电力恢复再打给米医师 |
[31:38] | This fucker doesn’t deserve anything till then. | 这混蛋活该受罪 |
[31:47] | Billy and I’ll work our way from South Street to the pipeline. | 我和比利要从南街走到油管 |
[31:54] | His friends don’t have many places to hide. | 他的朋友躲不了太久 |
[31:58] | I’ll join you. | 我跟你去 |
[32:01] | No, we got it. | 不用 我们去就行 |
[32:04] | Right now, you, me and Billy are the authorities. | 你 我和比利都是执法人员 |
[32:07] | It’d be stupid not to take more help. | 不带后援去有点傻 |
[32:10] | We got walkie-talkies. We’ll be fine. | 我们有对讲机 不会有事的 |
[32:16] | There’s a Taser in the back. If he gives you any trouble… | 后面有电击棒 |
[32:19] | …use it. Okay? | 他敢乱来就电他 |
[32:22] | You drive. I’m riding shotgun. | 你开车 我坐你旁边 |
[32:30] | – Stop the truck. – What? | – 停车 – 什么? |
[32:33] | Stop the fucking truck. | 快停车 |
[32:47] | I thought I saw something. | 我好像看到什么 |
[33:02] | – Get in the truck. – What? | – 快上车 – 什么? |
[33:04] | Get in the fucking truck! | 赶快上车 |
[33:19] | – Jesus Christ! – Fuck! | – 天啊 – 该死 |
[33:30] | – Holy shit! – Fuck! | – 天啊 – 该死 |
[33:43] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[34:01] | Shit! What was that? Where was that? Where was that? | 那是什么?哪里来的? |
[34:05] | No! | 不! |
[34:07] | – Helen! – Help! | – 海伦! – 救命啊! |
[34:08] | Helen! Helen, come in! | 海伦!快回答! |
[34:19] | Jake? | 杰克? |
[34:21] | Helen? | 海伦? |
[34:23] | Are you here? | 你在吗? |
[34:28] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[34:43] | They didn’t take me. | 他们没有带我走 |
[34:52] | Who did they take? | 他们带谁走? |
[34:55] | They didn’t take me. | 他们没有带我走 |
[35:04] | Did they take my brother? | 他们带走我弟弟吗? |
[35:19] | Finish me off. | 杀了我吧 |
[35:26] | Finish me. | 把我杀掉 |
[35:31] | Eben. | 艾宾 |
[35:34] | Eben, look at me. | 艾宾 看着我 |
[35:38] | No. | 不要 |
[35:57] | The heads must be separated from the bodies. | 头部一定要和身体分开 |
[36:05] | Do not turn them. | 不要咬他们 |
[36:12] | We should have come here ages ago. | 我们早就应该来这里 |
[36:42] | What are they? | 他们是什么? |
[36:47] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[36:49] | – Wilson, I wanna go home. – It’s okay. Dad! | – 威尔森 我想回家 – 没事 爸 |
[36:53] | – It’s okay. – You keep shooting and they just… | – 没事的 – 你一直开枪 |
[36:57] | They just keep coming. | 他们却一直过来 |
[36:58] | – How is that possible? – I don’t know. | – 怎么可能? – 不知道 |
[37:02] | Maybe they’re all coked up on PCP or something, you know. | 也许他们吸了毒 |
[37:05] | They don’t feel any bullets. | 感觉不到痛 |
[37:14] | They killed every sled dog in town. | 他们杀死了镇上每一只雪橇犬 |
[37:20] | They took Aaron and Gabe. | 也把艾伦和盖比带走 |
[37:22] | They killed my grandmother. | 他们杀死了我祖母 |
[37:50] | There is no escape. | 没有出路 |
[37:54] | No hope. | 没有希望 |
[37:58] | Only hunger and pain. | 只有饥饿和痛苦 |
[39:04] | What are you? What are you? | 你到底是什么? |
[40:09] | – Lucy, is the back door locked? Okay. – All locked. | – 露西 后门锁了吗? – 都锁了 |
[40:14] | Jake? | 杰克? |
[40:17] | – Eben! Eben! – Jake. | – 艾宾!艾宾! – 杰克 |
[40:22] | – Who the hell are these people, Eben? – What do they want? | – 这些人到底是谁? – 他们想要什么? |
[40:31] | We’ll figure that out when we get you guys someplace safe. | 到了安全的地方再搞清楚 |
[40:34] | There’s a generator at the Utilidor. | 地下管道有发电机 |
[40:38] | No, that’s way out on the edge of town. We need someplace close to hide. | 那里太远 近一点比较安全 |
[40:42] | Now. | 快想呀 |
[40:45] | Charlie Kelso’s attic. | 查理家的阁楼 |
[40:48] | It has a pull-down ladder. You can’t tell it’s there. | 隐藏式梯子从外面看不出来 |
[40:51] | He would’ve boarded up his home before he left. | 他离开之前一定封起来了 |
[40:54] | Which is exactly why it’s a good idea. | 这样才好 |
[40:56] | We’ll pull down a board to get in, then we’ll tack it back. | 我们先爬上去再封起来 |
[41:00] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[41:06] | I want you to lead everybody close to the buildings. | 你带大家到最近的建筑物 |
[41:08] | If you hear anything, roll under a crawlspace. | 听到什么就躲起来 |
[41:11] | Go straight to Kelso’s attic. I’ll meet you there. | 然后到查理家的阁楼 我在那里跟你们会面 |
[41:15] | What are you gonna do? | 你想做什么? |
[41:19] | I’m gonna load up with as many bear traps and flares as a 4×4 can carry. | 把捕熊夹和照明枪装上卡车 |
[41:23] | Something’s gotta slow them down. | 总有办法阻止他们 |
[41:32] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你去 |
[41:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:02] | – Fuck! – Oh, shit! | – 妈的! – 可恶! |
[42:04] | Shit! | 可恶! |
[42:12] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[42:16] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[42:33] | Eben! | 艾宾! |
[42:37] | No! | 不! |
[42:44] | Go! Get out of here! | 快走! |
[42:48] | Shit. Shit. Shit. | 可恶!可恶!可恶! |
[42:57] | Move it. Move it! | 快点! |
[43:00] | Come on! | 快呀! |
[43:11] | Go! | 快走! |
[43:18] | – What the hell is going on? – I don’t know. | – 到底是怎么回事? – 我不知道 |
[43:21] | – We gotta lose this thing. – And go where? | – 我们得甩掉这玩意 – 然后去哪里? |
[43:24] | We know a place. | 我们知道一个地方 |
[43:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:56] | Go. | 快走 |
[44:18] | These seem to work. | 对讲机好像可以用 |
[44:23] | It’s well hidden. | 这地方很隐密 |
[44:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[44:46] | Two, three. | 二…三 |
[45:24] | I saw them… | 我看到他们… |
[45:28] | …feed on Grandma Helen. | 在吃海伦祖母 |
[45:32] | They’re like vampires, you know? | 他们像是吸血鬼 |
[45:38] | Vampires don’t exist, Jake. | 吸血鬼不存在 |
[45:41] | They don’t fall when you shoot them. | 他们中了弹不会倒 |
[45:44] | Hell, neither do I. | 我也不会 |
[45:46] | Well, I don’t care what they are. I just care what we do about them. | 重要的是该怎么对付他们 |
[45:51] | What are we gonna do about them? | 我们该怎么对付他们? |
[45:57] | We’ll sleep in shifts. | 咱们轮流睡觉 |
[46:01] | We’ll ration our food, and then we’ll figure out the next step. | 分配粮食 然后再想下一步 |
[46:07] | We have two advantages. We know this town… | 我们有两个优势 我们熟悉小镇 |
[46:12] | …and we know the cold. | 也习惯冷天气 |
[46:14] | We live here for a reason. | 我们住在这里有原因 |
[46:18] | Because nobody else can. | 因为别人没办法住在这里 |
[46:28] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[46:52] | You did all that I asked. | 我吩咐的你都做到了 |
[47:04] | We will take care of you. | 我们会照顾你 |
[47:33] | The things they believe. | 他们什么都信 |
[47:58] | I guess it’s good you didn’t want kids, huh? | 幸好你不要小孩 |
[48:02] | Lmagine. | 不然就糟了 |
[48:07] | Where…? Where’s Catherine? Where’s Catherine? | 凯瑟琳呢? |
[48:09] | – Dad. Dad. Dad. – What? | 爸!爸! |
[48:12] | Dad, Mom died a long time ago. | 妈死了很久了 |
[48:18] | Isaac… | 艾瑟克 |
[48:19] | …you should go to sleep now. You should go to sleep. | 你最好去睡觉 |
[48:24] | That’s right. That’s right. You should go to sleep. | 没错 你应该去睡觉 |
[48:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[48:50] | They’re ransacking the Clarks’ place. | 他们在搜克拉克的家 |
[48:54] | They’re tearing through everyone’s home. | 他们在搜每一个人的家 |
[48:56] | – We have to move. – When do you suggest we do that? | – 我们得行动 – 你建议该几时行动? |
[49:00] | Now, while we have the strength. | 现在 趁我们还有力气 |
[49:04] | Until we have some way to stop them, it’s suicide, Lucy. | 杀不了他们 这等于是自杀 |
[49:07] | We can stay here until they find us… | 我们可以等他们找到我们 |
[49:10] | …and they can kill us all, or we can run. | 被他们杀死 或是死命地逃 |
[49:12] | Some won’t make it, but it’s better than all of us dying! | 有些人逃不了 不过比大家都死好 |
[49:15] | – Shut up! – Doug, you should sit down. | – 闭嘴 – 道格 坐下来 |
[49:17] | Maybe Denise or Lucy dies… | 只要你能活 |
[49:18] | …but that’s okay so long as you have a chance? | 丹妮丝或露西死就没关系? |
[49:21] | – Hey. Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[49:31] | Stupid. | 蠢蛋 |
[49:39] | Start a fight, that’ll get us all killed a lot faster. | 咱们起内哄会死得更快 |
[49:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:01] | We go to the general store to get supplies, then we go to the Utilidor. | 先去店里拿补给品再去地下管道 |
[50:10] | But we’ll never make it there without cover. | 没有掩护绝对到不了 |
[50:14] | We get there, we can last the month. | 到了那里就能撑一个月 |
[50:18] | The next blizzard, we’ll be ready. | 等到下一阵风雪暴就行动 |
[50:34] | Hello! | 有人吗? |
[50:42] | Somebody! | 救命 |
[50:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[50:52] | Come on.Help! | 拜托 救命啊 |
[50:56] | Please! Anyone? | 求求你 有人吗? |
[50:59] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[51:04] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[51:07] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[51:12] | We need to get her in before they find her. | 我们得把她救进来 |
[51:14] | – Wait. – What? | – 等等 – 怎么了? |
[51:17] | Look at the rooftops behind her. | 看看她后面的屋顶 |
[51:24] | Please! | 拜托 |
[51:31] | They’re using her as bait. | 他们用她当诱饵 |
[52:02] | Please. | 拜托 |
[52:05] | Please, no. I tried. | 不要 我试过了 |
[52:07] | There isn’t anybody left. | 一个人都没剩下来 |
[52:15] | Please. | 求求你 |
[52:18] | Please, God. Please. | 神哪 拜托 |
[52:22] | God? | 神? |
[52:41] | No God. | 没有神 |
[53:02] | Eben. | 艾宾 |
[53:12] | Eben! | 艾宾! |
[53:21] | I’ll come to you. | 我去找你 |
[54:05] | I’ve known Kirsten my whole life. | 我认识克里斯廷一辈子了 |
[54:08] | I’m going out. | 我要出去 |
[54:09] | Why we waiting? While they’re feeding… | 干嘛要等艾宾? 他们在吃她 |
[54:11] | …we could make a run for it. | 我们大可以逃跑 |
[54:13] | – I can kill these things. – We’ll die in here otherwise. | – 我能杀死他们 – 反正我们留下来一定死 |
[54:16] | Eben doesn’t know what he’s doing! | 艾宾不知道他在做什么 |
[54:18] | – Just move. – Beau. | 快走吧 |
[54:19] | We agreed to keep the bigger weapon here. | 我们同意把大型武器留下来 |
[54:21] | – Just move! – We need you here. | – 快走吧 – 我们需要你 |
[54:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:36] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[54:50] | John. | 约翰 |
[54:53] | How long have you been under there? | 你藏在底下多久了? |
[54:56] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[54:58] | Where’s Ally? | 艾莉呢? |
[55:00] | Took Ally. | 被抓走了 |
[55:03] | Couldn’t follow. | 我追不上去 |
[55:06] | You’re okay? | 你没事吧? |
[55:10] | – The leg hurts. – Okay. | 我的脚很痛 |
[55:14] | I know a safe place. | 我知道一个安全地方 |
[55:17] | I’m gonna pull you out. But stay quiet. | 我要把你拉出来 别出声 |
[55:23] | Come on. | 加油 |
[55:27] | So hungry. | 我好饿 |
[55:29] | Yeah, we’ll get you something to eat. Yeah. | 我们会弄东西给你吃 |
[55:39] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了? |
[55:42] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[55:52] | Eben. | 艾宾 |
[55:55] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[56:00] | John. | 约翰 |
[56:10] | John! Stay back! Stay back! | 约翰 退后! |
[56:16] | John. | 约翰 |
[56:19] | Stay back! | 退后! |
[57:17] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[57:19] | – There’s blood. – He can’t breathe. | – 有血迹 – 他不能呼吸 |
[57:21] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[57:23] | Where’s your inhaler? | 你的吸入器呢? |
[57:26] | – I lost it. – Oh, shit. | – 弄丢了 – 糟糕 |
[57:36] | John Riis became one of them. | 约翰变成了他们 |
[58:36] | Isaac. | 艾瑟克! |
[58:43] | No. Isaac. | 艾瑟克! |
[58:45] | I’m walking to Wainwright. | 我要走到温莱特镇 |
[58:48] | It’s 80 miles. There’s no way to get there. | 80英里耶 走不到的 |
[58:51] | – Just go back upstairs. – Wilson. | – 回到楼上 – 威尔森 |
[58:53] | Come on down. We need to get out of here. Bring your mother too. | 下来 我们得离开 顺便带你妈来 |
[58:57] | – Okay, we’ll die if you go out there. – No! | – 一出去就会死 – 不 |
[59:00] | No. I’ll die if I stay here. That’s what’s gonna happen. Leave me alone. | 不 留下来才会死 我要这么做 别管我 |
[59:05] | What’s she doing? | 她在干嘛? |
[59:07] | Just… Just keep quiet. | 保持安静 |
[59:12] | – I’m sorry. – It’s all right. | – 对不起 – 没关系 |
[59:18] | Let’s just go back upstairs. | 回到楼上 |
[59:20] | Can l…? There’s a bathroom? | 有厕所吗? |
[59:23] | No… Okay, remember you can’t flush. | 有 不过不能冲马桶 |
[59:25] | We’ll just open the valve afterwards. | 上完把栓子打开 |
[59:49] | Who would have thought we’d make it this long, huh? | 谁想过我们能活这么久? |
[59:52] | We’re ahead of the curve. | 我们比别人都好 |
[59:54] | Every day they need more food. They’ll be back. | 他们每天都得吸血 一定会回来的 |
[1:00:02] | Dad? Dad? | 爸?爸! |
[1:00:04] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:00:07] | No noise! | 别出声 |
[1:00:17] | – Wait! You can’t just rush out. – He’s my father. | – 你不能冲出去 – 他是我爸耶 |
[1:00:19] | Wait! No! | 等等 不! |
[1:00:49] | Stella, are you all right? What happened? | 你没事吧?怎么回事? |
[1:00:52] | Isaac went to Wainwright. | 艾瑟克去了温莱特镇 |
[1:00:56] | – Wilson went to find him. – How long you been down here? | – 威尔森去找他 – 你在下面多久了? |
[1:01:32] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:01:49] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:02:07] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:02:12] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:02:52] | I should’ve fought harder. | 我应该更强硬的… |
[1:02:56] | Kept Wilson here. | 逼威尔森留下来 |
[1:03:01] | It’s hard to stop someone when their family’s at stake. | 很难阻止想救家人的人 |
[1:03:08] | The things you’ll do to save your own. | 他们会豁出一切 |
[1:03:12] | We were like that once. | 我们以前也是这样 |
[1:03:16] | Weren’t we? | 对吧? |
[1:03:58] | It’s gone. | 他走了 |
[1:04:02] | It’s snowing. | 下雪了 |
[1:04:04] | As soon as it’s safe, we have to move. | 安全了以后就得行动 |
[1:05:24] | You four, canned goods. | 你们四个拿罐头食物 |
[1:05:26] | Stella, Carter, propane, batteries. | 史黛拉和卡特拿瓦斯桶和电池 |
[1:05:29] | Jake, medical supplies. We meet back here in two minutes. Let’s go. | 杰克拿医疗用品 两分钟后在这里集合 |
[1:06:00] | I promised my wife I wouldn’t live on these things while she was gone. | 我答应我老婆 不会吃这种零食过活 |
[1:06:03] | She’ll cut you slack. | 她会谅解的 |
[1:06:30] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:06:36] | I’m done playing with this one. | 我玩够他了 |
[1:06:40] | You wanna play with me now? | 你们想跟我玩吗? |
[1:06:44] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:06:51] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:57] | Wait. | 等会儿 |
[1:07:54] | Somebody! | 拜托 |
[1:07:56] | Somebody get the ax! | 快拿斧头 |
[1:08:15] | She was just a girl. | 她只是个小女孩 |
[1:08:23] | You did the right thing. | 你做得没错 |
[1:08:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:08:48] | Who was she? | 她是谁? |
[1:08:51] | I mean, does anybody recognize her? | 有人认得她吗? |
[1:08:53] | No. | 不认得 |
[1:08:55] | No. | 不认得 |
[1:09:00] | The whiteout’s over. | 暴风雪过了 |
[1:09:13] | We have to move. | 我们得走 |
[1:09:15] | We can’t stay here. | 不能留在这里 |
[1:09:17] | But the Utilidor’s too far without cover. | 没有掩护要到地下管道很危险 |
[1:09:25] | Eben? | 艾宾? |
[1:09:27] | Could we make it to your station if somebody created a diversion? | 有人引开他们 到得了警局吗? |
[1:09:37] | How? | 怎么引开他们? |
[1:09:41] | These things can’t survive the sun. | 他们受不了阳光 |
[1:09:44] | What if we brought the sun early? | 我们就提早让太阳出来 |
[1:09:49] | Helen had that operation at home. | 海伦在家里种大麻 |
[1:09:51] | Yeah. She used an ultraviolet light to grow the stuff. | 她有一些紫外线灯管 |
[1:09:54] | Yeah. I can run for her place, let them follow me. | 我让他们跟我跑到她家 |
[1:09:58] | Hit them with the sun lamp while the rest of you go to the sheriff’s station. | 用灯管照他们 你们到警局 |
[1:10:02] | Just because something stopped Bela Lugosi… | 电影里的吸血鬼怕阳光 |
[1:10:04] | …doesn’t mean it can stop these things. | 不代表这些玩意儿也一样 |
[1:10:07] | Why would they send that stranger to cut us off… | 如果他们不怕灯光 |
[1:10:10] | …if they can handle the light? | 干嘛派人切断电源? |
[1:10:13] | What if it doesn’t work? | 要是没有用呢? |
[1:10:19] | It has to. | 一定有用 |
[1:10:27] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[1:10:30] | – I’m the fastest. – Bullshit. | – 我跑得最快 – 屁啦 |
[1:10:33] | I weigh less than you and I know Grandma’s house. | 我比较瘦 我对祖母家比较熟 |
[1:10:35] | – You’re 15 years old. Forget about it. – I’m 15. Right. | – 你才十五岁 想都别想 – 我是十五岁 |
[1:10:39] | – You’ve got a wife. People need you. – Jake. | 可是你有老婆 大家需要你 |
[1:10:43] | I saw you in the back with the ax. | 我看到你用斧头 |
[1:10:46] | You think you’re up to doing that three or four more times? | 你能再砍几个人吗? |
[1:10:50] | You don’t even think this plan’ll work. | 你根本不觉得这方法有用 |
[1:10:53] | Yeah, but you do. | 对 不过你觉得有用 |
[1:10:57] | I’m going. | 我要去了 |
[1:10:59] | I’ll see you at the station. | 警局见 |
[1:11:01] | You’ll need to start her genny first. | 你得先启动发电机 |
[1:11:06] | See you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[1:11:34] | – Come on. – Go, go, go. | – 来吧 – 走 走 |
[1:11:41] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:11:43] | Come on, motherfuckers! | 出来啊 混帐王八蛋! |
[1:11:48] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:12:18] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:12:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:13:12] | Let me check. | 让我看看 |
[1:13:18] | Okay, quick. Come in. | 好了 快点 |
[1:13:24] | Come on, Stella. | 快点 史黛拉 |
[1:14:36] | You there? | 你在吗? |
[1:14:40] | Yeah. Yeah, it worked. | 我在 很有用 |
[1:14:44] | But they’re gonna cut off the power, so… | 不过他们要切断电源了 |
[1:15:20] | Stella. I got out. | 史黛拉 我逃出来了 |
[1:15:24] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[1:15:27] | Don’t Wait for me. | 不要等我 |
[1:15:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:15:36] | Eben. | 艾宾 |
[1:15:39] | Run for Rogers Avenue, towards the trencher. | 跑到罗杰街的挖土车那里 |
[1:15:48] | It’s my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[1:16:18] | You do understand? | 你明白吧? |
[1:16:22] | What can be broken must be broken. | 坏了的东西就不能再用 |
[1:16:50] | Fuck off! | 滚开! |
[1:17:38] | Welcome to Barrow, top of the world. | 欢迎光临巴洛镇 世界第一名 |
[1:18:33] | You ain’t gonna eat me. | 我才不会让你吃我 |
[1:19:14] | When a man meets a force… | 当一个人遇到… |
[1:19:18] | …he can’t destroy… | 无法摧毁的力量 |
[1:19:22] | …he destroys himself instead. | 就只好自我毁灭 |
[1:19:28] | What a plague you are. | 你们人类就像瘟疫 |
[1:19:56] | Beau… | 小包 |
[1:20:00] | And Doug. | 还有道格 |
[1:20:30] | Now there’s six of us. | 还有六个人 |
[1:20:35] | Soon there’ll be just five. | 很快就剩五个人 |
[1:20:45] | The little girl in the store. | 我被店里的小女孩咬到 |
[1:20:49] | I changed. | 我转化了 |
[1:20:52] | I’m just so thirsty now. | 我现在口好渴 |
[1:21:00] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我不敢告诉你 |
[1:21:03] | That photo’s all I’ve got left of my family. | 我只剩下那张我家人的照片 |
[1:21:11] | Martha was taking the kids to visit her mom. | 马莎带孩子们去看她妈 |
[1:21:16] | They were hit… | 他们… |
[1:21:20] | …by a drunk driver. | 被酒醉驾驶撞死 |
[1:21:27] | I wanted to be with them so much. | 我好想跟他们重聚 |
[1:21:35] | I couldn’t bring myself to do it. | 但是我没勇气自杀 |
[1:21:42] | But I know they’re waiting for me. | 不过我知道他们在等我 |
[1:21:49] | I can’t live forever. | 我不能再活下去 |
[1:21:54] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:21:58] | Eben. | 艾宾 |
[1:22:02] | Don’t let me. | 别让我活下去 |
[1:22:07] | No, Carter. | 不 卡特 |
[1:22:10] | He told us what he wants. | 他说出了他的意愿 |
[1:23:37] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[1:23:39] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[1:23:48] | It’s Billy. | 是比利 |
[1:24:17] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:24:49] | It’s Peggy and the girls. | 佩姬和女孩们 |
[1:24:53] | I heard the screams. | 我听到尖叫声 |
[1:24:57] | I didn’t want them to die like the rest. | 我不想让她们像其它人一样死 |
[1:25:02] | I tried to shoot myself too. | 我也想自杀 |
[1:25:05] | The fucking gun jammed. | 可是枪卡住了 |
[1:25:14] | I shouldn’t have signaled to you. | 我不应该向你们打信号 |
[1:25:18] | I just couldn’t stand being on my own. | 我只是受不了自己一个人 |
[1:25:40] | You have a family. | 你有家人 |
[1:25:44] | You don’t ever hurt them! | 你从来不伤害她们 |
[1:25:47] | Don’t ever hurt them. | 不该伤害她们 |
[1:26:10] | Maybe they tried for the Utilidor. | 也许他们会去地下管道 |
[1:27:01] | Gail. | 盖儿! |
[1:27:03] | Gail. | 盖儿! |
[1:27:08] | No. Stella. | 不 史黛拉 |
[1:27:15] | Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[1:27:24] | I’ll meet you at the Utilidor. | 我到地下管道找你 |
[1:27:34] | No, Billy, stay there! | 比利 留下来 |
[1:29:14] | Eben! | 艾宾! |
[1:29:16] | Jake. | 杰克! |
[1:29:20] | Jake. | 杰克! |
[1:29:28] | Stella? | 史黛拉? |
[1:29:31] | Gail Robbins? | 盖儿罗苹丝? |
[1:29:34] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[1:29:49] | It took centuries for us… | 我们花了几个世纪 |
[1:29:54] | …to make them believe… | 才让他们相信 |
[1:29:58] | …we were only bad dreams. | 我们只是一场恶梦 |
[1:30:08] | We cannot give them reason to suspect. | 不能让他们怀疑 |
[1:30:16] | Destroy them all. | 把他们全都杀光 |
[1:31:17] | Stella, this is Eben. Come in. | 史黛拉 这是艾宾 请回答 |
[1:31:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:31:28] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[1:31:36] | – Hello? – Stella. This is Eben. | – 哈啰? – 史黛拉 这是艾宾 |
[1:31:39] | – Come in. – Anyone? | – 请回答 – 有人吗? |
[1:32:07] | Eben! | 艾宾! |
[1:32:41] | Billy. Bill, hey. Billy! | 比利 嘿!比利 |
[1:32:45] | – Go! – No. Billy. | – 放开! – 不 比利 |
[1:32:47] | Shit. Shit. | 该死… |
[1:32:56] | Eben! | 艾宾! |
[1:33:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:33:53] | I found these behind Carter’s desk. | 我在卡特办公桌后面找到这些 |
[1:33:56] | Chocolates, vitamins and vodka. | 巧克力 维他命和伏特加酒 |
[1:34:02] | Stella, come in. This is Eben. | 史黛拉 请回答 |
[1:34:05] | We should celebrate. | 我们应该庆祝 |
[1:34:08] | One day till sunrise. | 明天太阳就会出来 |
[1:34:21] | You did good getting everybody here. | 你把大家都带来这里 做得好 |
[1:34:33] | Eben. | 艾宾 |
[1:34:38] | Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[1:34:40] | Whisper. They’re Walking around. | 小声点 到处都是他们 |
[1:34:44] | I just had to hear your voice. I’ve got Gail With me. | 我只想听你声音 盖儿在陪我 |
[1:34:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:34:49] | Opposite the Melanson’s, under a wreck. | 梅兰森家对面 废墟底下 |
[1:35:03] | – Are you okay? – It’s so cold. | – 你没事吧? – 好冷哦 |
[1:35:08] | We’re freezing, Eben. | 我们冷死了 |
[1:35:10] | I can see the car. The wreck on the right. | 我看得到车 残骸在右边 |
[1:35:15] | We’re coming to get you. | 我们去接你们 |
[1:35:20] | There’s way too many of them. | 对方的数量太多了 |
[1:35:23] | They’d kill us before we got to her. | 找到她之前 我们都会被杀死 |
[1:35:35] | We have to cut off or they’ll hear you. | 不切断通话就会被听到 |
[1:35:39] | I’ll call you back when it’s safe. | 安全了我再打给你 |
[1:35:45] | The sun comes up tomorroW. | 明天太阳就会出来 |
[1:35:49] | We’re gonna Watch it together. | 我们要一起看日出 |
[1:35:53] | I’m so sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[1:35:57] | I should never have left you. | 我不应该离开你 |
[1:36:04] | The street’s filling up with oil. | 街上全都是石油 |
[1:36:14] | They broke into the pipeline. | 他们切断油管 |
[1:36:46] | They’re burning down the town. | 他们要把小镇烧掉 |
[1:37:04] | Nobody will know what happened. | 没有人会知道真相 |
[1:37:08] | They’ll just think it was some horrible accident. | 大家只会以为是意外 |
[1:37:17] | Next time they’ll take out Point Hope, Wainwright. | 然后他们会摧毁尖望和温特莱镇 |
[1:37:26] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[1:37:28] | This building’s strong. Can’t we just ride it out here? | 这栋大楼很坚固 不能躲在这里? |
[1:37:42] | He’ll kill her if she runs. | 她一跑就会被杀死 |
[1:37:47] | She’ll burn if she stays. | 她留下来会被烧死 |
[1:37:54] | You go out there, won’t they come after all of us? | 你一出去 他们就会来抓我们 |
[1:38:11] | Oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[1:38:12] | Eben. | 艾宾 |
[1:38:21] | Eben! | 艾宾! |
[1:38:27] | Eben. | 艾宾 |
[1:38:30] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[1:38:31] | …when they’re all watching me, get on the walkie-talkie… | 当他们盯着我 拿起对讲机… |
[1:38:37] | …and tell Stella to run for it. – What are you talking about? | – 就叫史黛拉快跑 – 你在说什么? |
[1:38:47] | Eben. | 艾宾 |
[1:38:49] | When John Riis and Carter changed, they were only bitten. | 约翰和卡特刚被咬的时候 |
[1:38:54] | They stayed who they were for a little while. | 有一段时间他们还保有自我意识 |
[1:38:59] | We can’t fight them the way that we are. | 我们这样对付不了他们 |
[1:39:07] | Thanks, little brother. | 谢了 小弟 |
[1:39:11] | Take care of Stella for me. | 替我照顾史黛拉 |
[1:39:19] | – Are you fucking crazy? – It’s somebody else’s blood. | – 你疯了吗? – 那是别人的血 |
[1:39:45] | – He’s one of them. – How do we know he won’t attack us? | – 他变成他们了 – 我们怎么知道他不会攻击我们? |
[1:39:50] | – Maybe we should stop him now. – Shut up. | – 也许应该阻止他 – 闭嘴 |
[1:39:53] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:39:57] | Nobody touches him. | 谁都不准动他 |
[1:40:05] | I can smell your blood. | 我闻得到你们的血 |
[1:40:27] | You can’t fight them all, Eben. | 你对付不了他们全部 |
[1:41:15] | Stella, it’s Jake. | 史黛拉 我是杰克 |
[1:41:18] | Get out of there now. Run. | 快逃出去 快跑 |
[1:41:26] | The one who fights. | 反抗者 |
[1:42:22] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:44:28] | What did you do to yourself? | 你到底做了什么? |
[1:44:32] | What I had to. | 做我该做的事 |
[1:44:38] | Should I go after them? | 我该去追他们吗? |
[1:44:46] | – It’s almost dawn. We made it. – Eben. | – 就快日出了 我们成功了 – 艾宾 |
[1:44:51] | The dawn. | 日出 |