英文名称:28 Days Later...
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | Bingo! | 就是这里 |
[02:09] | Fucking hell. | 我的天啊 |
[02:13] | Fucking hell. | 我的天啊… |
[03:05] | – Oh, God… – Keep your shit together. | – 哦 上帝… – 看来我们必须要花大功夫 |
[03:08] | If you wanna get ’em out of here. | 才能把它们都救出去 |
[03:12] | – I can pop these, no problem. – So get to it! | – 这边的交给我来搞定吧 – 赶紧的 |
[03:28] | Security, we have a break-in. Get the… | 警卫 有人潜入进来 赶快… |
[03:39] | I know who you are. I know what you think… | 我知道你们的身份 你们想干什么我很清楚… |
[03:42] | If you don’t wanna get hurt, | 如果你不想受皮肉之苦的话 |
[03:44] | keep your mouth shut and don’t move. | 就给我老实呆在那里别动 |
[03:46] | The chimps are infected. They’re highly contagious. | 这些猩猩具有高度得传染性 |
[03:50] | They’ve been given an inhibitor. | 它们被注射过针剂 |
[03:52] | – Infected with what? – To cure, you must first understand. | – 传染什么 – 注射的目的只是为了治疗 |
[03:55] | Infected with what? | 告诉我传染什么 |
[04:00] | Rage. | 狂暴 |
[04:04] | – What is he talking about? – Get the cages open. | – 他在说些什么 – 把笼子门打开 |
[04:07] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[04:09] | Listen, you sick bastard, | 听着 混蛋 |
[04:10] | we’re taking your torture victims with us. | 这些可怜的受害者我们必须带走 |
[04:13] | We’ll get you out of here. | 我们马上带你离开这儿 |
[04:15] | The animals are contagious. | 不 它们都是有高度传染性的 |
[04:17] | The infection is in their blood and saliva. One bite… | 血液和吐沫都会传染的 只要咬上一口… |
[04:20] | Stop… Stop! You’ve no idea! | 停下…快停下 你们疯了么 |
[04:29] | Get it off! Help me! | 滚开 救命啊 |
[04:37] | Get it off! Get it off! | 滚开 快滚开 |
[04:43] | – What’s the matter with her? – You have to kill her! | – 她怎么了 – 赶紧杀了她 |
[04:48] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天啊 |
[04:55] | – What’s the matter with her? – We have to kill her now! | – 怎么回事 – 必须要马上杀了她 |
[05:00] | Oh, God… | 哦 上帝… |
[06:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:51] | Hello! | 有没有人 |
[09:35] | Hello? | 有人听到么 |
[10:02] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[14:56] | Hello? | 有人么 |
[15:06] | Hello? | 谁在哪儿 |
[15:23] | Father? | 神父 |
[15:31] | Father, are you OK? | 神父 你没事吧 |
[15:40] | Oh, shouldn’t have done that. | 哦 不要这样 |
[15:44] | Shouldn’t have done that. | 不要逼我 |
[15:46] | Shit! | 该死 |
[16:15] | Over here! | 这边 |
[16:20] | – Over here! – Come on! | – 这里 – 过来 |
[16:35] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[16:42] | Keep going! | 快跑别停 |
[16:44] | – What the fuck is going on? – Just shut up! | – 该死的 发生了什么事 – 别出声 |
[16:55] | – Covered everything. – Who are those people? | – 找地儿躲起来先 – 这些都是什么人 |
[17:25] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 跟我来 |
[17:26] | – What the fuck is going on? – Just move! | – 究竟是怎么回事 – 闭上嘴跑路先 |
[17:37] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[17:58] | Man walks into a bar with a giraffe. They each get pissed. | 一个男人和一个长颈鹿一起走进酒吧 结果都喝醉了 |
[18:03] | The giraffe falls over. | 长颈鹿直接就躺地上了 |
[18:05] | The man goes to leave and the barman says | 这时 当那个男人想要离开的时候被侍应生叫住了 |
[18:08] | ”Oi! You can’t leave that lying there.” | 嘿 你可不能把这个”狮子”留在这里 |
[18:10] | He says ”No, it’s not a lion. It’s a giraffe”. | 他回答道 不 它不是狮子 它是长颈鹿 |
[18:22] | He’s completely humourless. | 这家伙毫无幽默感 |
[18:25] | You two should get on like a house on fire. | 你们俩估计会很般配 |
[18:29] | So who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:33] | You’re from the hospital. | 你刚从医院出来是么 |
[18:35] | – Are you a doctor? – He’s not a doctor. He’s a patient. | – 你是医生么 – 他不是医生 他是个病人 |
[18:38] | I’m a bicycle courier. | 我是个信件投递员 |
[18:43] | l was riding a package from | 我记得当时我从佛灵顿出发去 |
[18:45] | Farringdon to Shaftesbury Avenue and a car cut across me. | 沙夫茨伯大街送包裹 结果被一辆汽车撞到 |
[18:49] | Then I wake up today in hospital. I wake up and I’m… | 然后当我醒来的时候就… |
[18:53] | I’m hallucinating or I’m… | 我可能产生了某种幻觉或者说… |
[18:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[18:59] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[19:02] | I’m Mark. This is Selena. | 我叫马克 她叫塞莱娜 |
[19:09] | OK, Jim. | 听着 吉姆 |
[19:16] | I’ve got some bad news. | 我有些坏消息要告诉你 |
[19:19] | lt started as rioting, | 这一切的开始就象暴乱一样 |
[19:22] | and right from the beginning you knew this was different. | 和你看到的不同 |
[19:25] | Because it was happening in small villages, market towns. | 它是从城市里突然开始爆发的 |
[19:30] | And then it wasn’t on the TV any more. | 然后电视也停止了报道 |
[19:33] | lt was in the street outside. | 但是 在路边 |
[19:35] | lt was coming through your windows. | 在你的窗外 随处可见 |
[19:38] | lt was a virus. | 这是一种病毒 |
[19:40] | An infection. | 传播性的瘟疫 |
[19:41] | You didn’t need a doctor to tell you that. | 你并不需要哪位医生来给你做专业的讲解 |
[19:44] | lt was the blood. | 血就能说明问题 |
[19:47] | There was something in the blood. | 血液中的某些物质携带了病毒 |
[19:51] | By the time they tried to evacuate the cities, | 而当人们意识到需要疏散的时候 |
[19:54] | it was already too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[19:56] | The infection was everywhere. | 瘟疫已经开始大面积的传播 |
[19:59] | The army blockades were overrun. | 这时军队开始严密的戒严 |
[20:03] | And that’s when the exodus started. | 接着就是人民大批得死去 |
[20:07] | The day before broadcasting stopped, | 在广播停止之前 |
[20:10] | there were reports of lnfection in Paris and New York. | 报道说纽约和巴黎也出现了疫情 |
[20:16] | We didn’t hear anything more after that. | 从此以后我们便再也没有听到其他的消息了 |
[20:22] | – What’s the government doing? – There’s no government. | – 那我们的政府在干吗 – 已经没有政府了 |
[20:25] | Of course there’s a government! | 为什么没有 |
[20:27] | There’s always a government. | 政府总应该存在的 |
[20:29] | They’re in a bunker or a plane… | 他们可能在哪个掩体里或者飞机上… |
[20:32] | No, there’s no government, no police, no army. | 不 政府已经不复存在了 没有警察也没有军队 |
[20:37] | No TV, no radio, no electricity. | 没有电视 没有广播 连电也停了 |
[20:41] | You’re the first uninfected person we’ve seen in six days. | 在过去六天里 你是我们见过的唯一一个未受传染之人 |
[20:46] | Where’s your family? | 那你们的家人呢 |
[20:49] | They’re dead. Like Selena’s. | 都死了 塞莱娜家也一样 |
[20:51] | Yours will be dead too. | 你的家人估计也很难幸免 |
[21:04] | Look, I have to find them. | 不 我要去找他们 |
[21:05] | They live in Deptford. I can walk it. OK? | 他们住在德普福德 我可以走到那里 |
[21:08] | You’ll go and come back, yeah? | 你去了还想活着回来么 |
[21:12] | – You won’t. – Yes! | – 那不可能 – 我能 |
[21:15] | No one ever comes back. | 没有人能活着回来 |
[21:22] | So lesson one. | 听好规则一 |
[21:25] | You never go anywhere alone unless you’ve got no choice. | 除非万不得已不要独自行动 |
[21:30] | Lesson two. | 规则二 |
[21:32] | Only travel during daylight. Unless you’ve got no choice. | 除非万不得已不要在夜间行动 |
[21:38] | We’ll take you tomorrow. | 明天我们一起去 |
[21:40] | We’ll all go and find your dead parents together, OK? | 我们一起去看看您那死去的父母 满意了么 |
[21:45] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[21:58] | If you want her to slow down, you’ll have to say. | 如果你想让她走慢些 你就和她直说吧 |
[22:29] | – If there’s anyone… – I understand. | – 如果里面有… – 我知道 |
[22:30] | – Anyone… – I understand! | – 可能会… – 我知道 |
[22:34] | OK. | 走吧 |
[23:18] | Jim… | 吉姆… |
[23:20] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:46] | They died peacefully. You should be grateful. | 你应该感谢上帝 至少看上去他们是很安详得离去 |
[24:50] | I’m not grateful. | 我可不感激… |
[24:56] | parents and my sister, we went to Paddington Station, | 那天我和我的父母妹妹一起赶到了帕丁顿车站 |
[25:04] | hoping maybe we could get on a plane, | 希望可以坐车来 |
[25:06] | maybe we could buy our way onto a plane. | 赶上某次航班 |
[25:10] | l remember my dad had all this cash, | 我记得我父亲兑换了所有的现金 |
[25:12] | even though cash was completely useless. | 即使那个时候钱已经一文不值了 |
[25:17] | About 20,000 other people had the same idea. | 到了车站发现大约有两万人和我们抱同样的念头 |
[25:23] | Crowd was surging. | 人群异常拥挤 |
[25:26] | l lost my grip on my sister’s hand. | 慌乱中我抓着妹妹的手被挤散 |
[25:30] | l remember the ground was soft. | 我记得当时脚下已经开始摇晃 |
[25:34] | l looked down and I was standing on all these people. | 我往下看发现自己的脚下全是人 |
[25:39] | Like a carpet. People who had fallen and… | 倒在地上的人就象地毯一样任人蹬踩 |
[25:43] | Somewhere in the crowd there were Infected. lt spread fast. | 这时在人群中出现了感染者 而且开始迅速得扩散 |
[25:47] | No one could run. All you could do was climb. | 没人能够逃脱 所有人只能拼命得往高处爬 |
[25:52] | Climb over more people. So I did that. I climbed. | 踩在别人的头上 最后我做到了 |
[25:55] | And I got up on top of this kiosk. | 我爬到了一个亭子上面 |
[26:00] | Looking down, you couldn’t tell | 当我往下看的时候 |
[26:01] | which faces were infected and which weren’t. | 根本无法从面部上来分辨哪个是感染者 |
[26:05] | Then I saw my dad. Not my mum or my sister. | 然后看到了我的父亲 但是没有找到我的母亲和妹妹 |
[26:09] | My dad. | 我父亲他 |
[26:13] | His face… | 他的脸… |
[26:19] | Selena’s right. You should be grateful. | 塞莱娜说得没错 你应该感激才对 |
[26:23] | We don’t have time to get back to the shop before dark. | 已经太晚了 我们无法赶回商店了 |
[26:26] | We should stay here tonight. | 今天只好住在这里了 |
[26:31] | My room’s up at the top. You two can have that. | 我的房间在上面 你们俩个可以住在那里 |
[26:33] | No, we’ll all sleep in the same room. It’s safer. | 不 出于安全的角度我们必须呆在一起 |
[27:57] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[28:08] | – You’re back. – Yeah. | – 你回来了 – 是啊 |
[28:16] | – How was it? – Fine. | – 怎么样 – 不错 |
[28:20] | Give me a drink of that, will ya? | 给我喝点好么 |
[28:22] | – It’s empty. – Ha! | – 我这个喝光了 – 哈 |
[28:26] | Here. | 给你这个 |
[28:31] | I’ll start working on them, then. | 我决定在那里工作了 |
[28:39] | Mark! Mark! | 马克马克 |
[28:42] | Selena! Help! | 塞莱娜救命 |
[28:59] | It’s clear. | 搞定了 |
[29:06] | – That’s Mr Bridges. – Were you bitten? | – 他是布里奇斯先生 – 你被咬了么 |
[29:09] | And his daughter. From four doors down. | 还有他的女儿 离我家很近 |
[29:12] | – Were you bitten? – No. | – 你被咬了没有 – 没有 |
[29:15] | Did any of the blood get in your mouth? | 有没有血溅到你的嘴里 |
[29:19] | No. | 没有 |
[29:24] | Mark? | 马克 |
[29:28] | Wait… | 等等… |
[29:51] | Get that cleaned off. | 把身上擦干净 |
[29:56] | Do you have any clothes here? | 你这里还有衣服么 |
[29:59] | Um… I… Yes. | 嗯… 应该有吧 |
[30:01] | Then get them and get dressed. We have to leave now. | 拿上衣服 我们必须马上离开这里 |
[30:04] | More Infected will be coming. They always do. | 还有更多的感染者会来 他们都是这样 |
[30:37] | How did you know? How did you know he was infected? | 你怎么知道的 怎么知道他被感染了 |
[30:40] | – The blood. – There was blood on me. lt was on you. | – 血液 – 但是你我的身上也都有血啊 |
[30:44] | l didn’t know he was infected. | 我并不知道他被感染 |
[30:46] | He knew. I could see it in his face. | 但是他自己知道 我从他的表情也可以看出 |
[30:49] | If someone gets infected, you’ve about 20 seconds to kill them. | 如果一个人被感染了 你大概有20秒钟的时间来杀了他 |
[30:54] | lt might be your brother, your sister or your oldest friend. | 可能是你的兄弟 你的姐妹 你的老朋友 |
[30:57] | lt makes no difference. | 但是这都没有区别 |
[30:59] | Just so you know where you stand, | 你必须要明白你的立场 |
[31:01] | if it happens to you, I’ll do it in a heartbeat. | 即使换做是你 我也会马上干掉你 |
[31:05] | He was full of plans. Have you got any plans, Jim? | 马克曾经充满了计划 你现在有什么计划么吉姆 |
[31:09] | Do you want us to find a cure | 你是想我们一起来找到治疗方法来拯救人类 |
[31:12] | and save the world orjust fall in love and fuck? | 或者坠入爱河每天做爱度日 |
[31:14] | Plans are pointless. | 任何计划都毫无意义 |
[31:16] | Staying alive’s as good as it gets. | 生存才是最重要的事 |
[31:21] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[31:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[31:30] | Let’s go. | 过去看看 |
[32:17] | What is it about tower blocks and shopping trolleys? | 这种楼里面怎么会有这么多购物车 |
[32:21] | Stop talking. It’s a long way up. | 不要说话了 我们需要爬很高 |
[32:33] | Do you need a break? | 你需要休息一下么 |
[32:37] | – You? – No. | – 你需要么 – 不需要 |
[32:42] | Now I do need a break. | 不行 我想我要歇会儿了 |
[32:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:56] | Nothin’. | 没事 |
[33:01] | l got a headache. | 头有点痛 |
[33:02] | – Bad? – Pretty bad. | – 很疼么 – 非常疼 |
[33:04] | Why didn’t you say something before? | 那刚才你怎么不说 |
[33:06] | l didn’t think you’d give a shit. | 你也没有问我啊 |
[33:10] | You’ve got no fat on you and all you’ve had to eat is sugar. | 这样下去能量消耗过大 你现在需要的是糖份 |
[33:14] | So you’re crashing. | 你说得没错 |
[33:17] | There isn’t a lot we can do about that | 我们能做的事情并不多 |
[33:19] | except pump you full of painkillers and | 除了给你擦上止痛药和 |
[33:22] | give you more sugar. As for sugar, | 糖果 关于糖果 |
[33:24] | Pepsi or Lilt? | 喜欢百事的还是利特的 |
[33:28] | Do you have any Tango? | 有”糖果”牌的么 |
[33:30] | Actually, I did have a can of Tango somewhere. | 当然 “糖果”牌的我这里足有一瓶 |
[33:34] | Quiet! That’s an Infected. | 安静是感染者 |
[33:47] | Oh no, they’re in. Move! | 哦不 他们进来了 快走 |
[33:51] | Wait up, Selena! | 等等 塞莱娜 |
[33:55] | Wait for me, please! | 等等我啊 |
[33:57] | Please, Selena! Please! | 不要啊 塞莱娜求你了 |
[33:59] | – Wait for me! – Come on! | – 等等我 – 快点 |
[34:02] | – Run! – Wait! | – 快跑 – 等一下 |
[34:04] | Please! For fuck’s sake! | 等一等看在上帝的份儿上 |
[34:08] | Selena! | 塞莱娜 |
[34:12] | Down the corridor. Flat 157. Move! | 沿着走廊直走 157号房间 快走 |
[34:15] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢谢谢 |
[34:30] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[34:37] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[34:44] | – Open up! – Where’s Dad? | – 把门打开 – 我爸爸呢 |
[34:46] | What? | 什么 |
[34:50] | – Open the fucking door! – Where’s Dad? | – 快他妈的把门打开 – 我爸爸在哪儿 |
[34:53] | Let them in, Hannah. Let them inside. | 让他们进去吧 汉娜 开门吧 |
[35:03] | Go in. Go in! | 请进 进去吧 |
[35:24] | So, I’m Frank, anyway. | 嗯 我叫弗兰克 |
[35:26] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[35:29] | – Selena. – Selena. Good to meet you. | – 塞莱娜 – 塞莱娜 很高兴认识你 |
[35:32] | This is my daughter Hannah. | 这是我女儿汉娜 |
[35:34] | Come on, sweetheart. Say hello. | 宝贝过来和客人们打个招呼 |
[35:38] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[35:41] | So… | 嗯… |
[35:43] | This is great. Just great. | 这是太好了 棒极了 |
[35:47] | Calls for a celebration, l’d say. | 我想值得庆祝一下 |
[35:50] | Why don’t you all sit down and… | 你们为什么不坐下歇息一会儿… |
[35:53] | Hannah, what have we got to offer? | 汉娜 看看我们还有什么可以招待客人的 |
[35:56] | We’ve got Mum’s creme de menthe. | 我们有妈妈做的奶油薄荷 |
[35:58] | Great. Creme de menthe. | 对啊 奶油薄荷 |
[36:01] | Oh, yeah. Look, sit, please. | 哦 请坐吧 |
[36:04] | Get comfortable. | 放松点 |
[36:09] | – Where are the bloody glasses? – Middle cupboard. | – 那些该死的杯子在哪儿 – 中间的碗橱 |
[36:12] | Nah, the good ones. It’s a celebration. | 啊哈 没错 真值得庆贺 |
[36:15] | Top cupboard. | 上面的橱子 |
[36:18] | So this is your place? | 你一直住这儿 |
[36:22] | It’s nice. | 棒极了 |
[36:37] | There. | 来了 |
[36:38] | l know it isn’t much but, well, cheers. | 不知道合不合你们口味 不过 干杯 |
[36:41] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:04] | You OK in there, Jim? | 你没事吧 吉姆 |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[37:10] | Sorry we couldn’t spare the water. | 很抱歉我们停水了 |
[37:12] | Same with the toilet. The flush doesn’t work. | 卫生间也一样 马桶已经不能用了 |
[37:17] | You’ll have to use the bucket. | 只好委屈你先用桶了 |
[37:26] | Have to empty it each morning. | 然后每天早上倒空一次 |
[37:29] | Just chuck it over the balcony. No mod cons here. | 从阳台上倒下去即可 没有那么多讲究了 |
[37:32] | It’s fine. | 没问题 |
[37:34] | Listen, it’s late. We’re gonna turn in. | 已经很晚了 我们准备安寝 |
[37:39] | We have a spare room. | 我们有间空房 |
[37:42] | ln there. | 在那边 |
[37:44] | Are you and Selena…? | 你和塞莱娜之间… |
[37:47] | No. No, no, no. | 没有没有 |
[37:49] | Um… | 嗯… |
[37:51] | I’ll take the living room. It’s fine. | 我就在客厅吧 那里不错 |
[37:53] | Right. | 好的 |
[37:56] | No, I mean, yeah. | 不 我的意思是… |
[37:59] | So, um… | 这样 嗯… |
[38:02] | – Goodnight, then. – Yeah. Goodnight, Frank. | – 晚安吧 – 好的 晚安弗兰克 |
[38:20] | Very spruce. | 很帅嘛 |
[38:23] | Very shredded. | 刮坏了很多 |
[38:30] | – So what do you make of them? – Well, they’re desperate. | – 他们给你感觉如何 – 哦 他们已经很绝望了 |
[38:35] | Probably need us more than we need them. | 也许他们需要我们比我们需要他们的程度更强烈 |
[38:39] | l think they’re good people. | 我认为他们是好人 |
[38:44] | – Good people? – Yeah. | – 好人 – 是的 |
[38:49] | You should be more concerned about whether | 你现在应该更多得 |
[38:51] | they’re gonna slow you down. | 想想他们是否会拖累你 |
[38:54] | – Because if they slowed you down… – l’d leave them behind. | – 因为如果他们拖累… – 我只好丢掉他们 |
[38:57] | – ln a heartbeat. – Yeah. | – 立刻得离开 – 是的 |
[39:00] | l wouldn’t. | 我不会那样 |
[39:02] | Then you’re gonna wind up getting yourseIf killed. | 那么你就是自寻死路 |
[39:14] | I’m gonna get some sleep. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[39:19] | Selena… | 塞莱娜… |
[39:21] | You think I don’t get it, but I do get it. | 也许你可能认为我没有理解 但是我能够理解 |
[39:27] | And I know l’d be dead already if I hadn’t met you. | 而且我也知道如果我没有遇到你 我早就已经死了 |
[39:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:33] | No, look… | 不 等等… |
[39:37] | l mean, thank you. | 我想说 谢谢你 |
[39:42] | And I mean, sure. | 那我回答 当然 |
[39:44] | Goodnight, Jim. | 晚安 吉姆 |
[39:47] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[40:03] | We lost water pressure three weeks ago. | 三个星期前我们便停水了 |
[40:05] | l thought we’d be OK with the water from the other flats. | 我想可以通过到别的公寓 |
[40:08] | Cisterns and tanks. | 水塔里弄水 |
[40:09] | But it vanishes so quick you wouldn’t believe. | 但是水的使用速度令人惊讶 |
[40:16] | You drink it, | 你喝了之后 |
[40:17] | it evaporates, | 便消失了 |
[40:19] | turns stagnant. | 循环便停滞了 |
[40:24] | They’re all empty. | 这些都是空的 |
[40:27] | Hasn’t rained in ten days. | 已经有十天没有下雨了 |
[40:29] | You can set up a plastic sheet to catch dew and condensation. | 我在那边试著想用塑料布来采集露水 |
[40:33] | Saw it on TV once, but I can’t make it work. | 在电视里见过那玩意儿 但是并不管用 |
[40:38] | You’d never think it. | 你可能从来没有想过 |
[40:41] | Needing rain so badly. | 人们会如此的渴望下雨 |
[40:46] | Not in fucking England! | 在英格兰这种鸟地方 |
[40:53] | Jim, we’re not going to be able to stay here. | 吉姆 在这里耗下去不是长久之计 |
[41:05] | – There’s been no broadcasts for weeks. – Just listen. | – 已经很长时间没有广播了 – 听着 |
[41:09] | Salvation is here. The answer to lnfection is here. | 这里是安全区域 这里可以帮你解决感染 |
[41:13] | if you can hear this, you’re not alone. | 如果你听到这个消息 说明你并不孤单 |
[41:17] | There are others like you. There are other survivors. | 还有人像你一样 还有其他的幸存者 |
[41:21] | We are soldiers and we are armed. | 我们是有着正规武装的军队 |
[41:23] | Oh, my God. Soldiers. | 哦天啊 军队 |
[41:27] | Quiet. There’s more. | 安静 还没说完 |
[41:29] | Our location is the 42nd blockade, M602, | 我们的位置在布罗凯特42号 |
[41:32] | 27 miles northeast of Manchester. | 曼彻斯特东北27英里处 |
[41:35] | You must find us. Salvation is… | 在那儿你会找到我们 这里是… |
[41:37] | Now itjust repeats. | 下面的就是重复了 |
[41:39] | – It’s a recording? – Yeah, it’s a recording. | – 这是录音 – 没错 的确是录音 |
[41:41] | But this is where it’s telling us to go. | 但是它告诉了我们应该去哪儿 |
[41:44] | Just there. | 就是这里 |
[41:48] | The way things are, | 根据路线来看 |
[41:50] | we might need two or three days to get up there. | 我们大概需要2-3天的时间 |
[41:53] | ”We”? | ”我们” |
[41:59] | Sound carries in this flat. | 老实说 |
[42:00] | Me and Hannah do need you more than you need us. | 我和汉娜非常需要你的帮忙 |
[42:05] | – Look, I didn’t… – No, it’s OK. It’s the truth. | – 不 我从不… – 没错 你说的对 |
[42:08] | I can’t leave the block if it’s the two of us. | 我们两个人根本无法离开这里 |
[42:11] | Something might happen to me. | 如果我发生意外的话 |
[42:12] | Hannah’d be alone. I couldn’t risk it. | 那么只剩下汉娜一个人 我不会冒这个险的 |
[42:15] | But with other people… | 但是如果和其他人一起… |
[42:17] | If it’s a recording, the soldiers who made it could be dead. | 如果这是个录音的话 那么说这些东西的人早就已经死了 |
[42:21] | – It’s possible. – That stuff about the answer to lnfection… | – 有可能 – 而且还说可以帮助解决感染… |
[42:25] | There is no answer! It’s already done all the damage it can! | 根本不可能的 看看感染造成了多大的破坏 |
[42:29] | – Maybe they have a cure. – Maybe they’ve got nothing. | – 也许他们有治疗方法呢 – 但他们也许一无所有 |
[42:32] | The only way to find out is to reach them. | 唯一能够证明的办法就是赶到那里 |
[42:34] | We could die trying, Frank! | 你这是去送死 弗兰克 |
[42:38] | Or die here. | 或者在这里等死 |
[42:41] | And anyway, it isn’t true what Dad said. | 而且爸爸说得这一点我并不同意 |
[42:43] | You need us just the same as we need you. | 你需要我们和我们需要你同等重要 |
[42:48] | We need each other. | 我们需要互相帮助 |
[42:50] | And we’ll never be safe in the cities. | 在城市里我们永远也无法获得安全 |
[42:52] | The soldiers could keep us safe. | 但是到那边士兵可以保护我们 |
[42:56] | So we have to try and get there. | 所以我们只能去尝试一下 |
[42:59] | Get there how? | 怎么去 |
[43:12] | Just so you know, I don’t take cheques or credit cards. | 如你所愿 没有带支票和信用卡 |
[43:44] | – What do you think? – It’s the most direct route. | – 在想什么 – 这是一个直行干道 |
[43:47] | Then we should take the indirect route. | 我们应该走迂回径路 |
[43:49] | The one in daylight and not underground. | 而且始终在白天行驶没有地下隧道 |
[43:53] | Let’s just get it done. | 让我们试试吧 |
[44:08] | No, no. | 不不 |
[44:10] | No. See, this is a really shit idea. | 不 瞧 这是个多么屎的想法 |
[44:14] | You know why? Because it’s obviously a shit idea. | 你知道为什么了 因为这个该死的想法 |
[44:17] | So we’re gonna drive into the | 导致我们开进了这么 |
[44:19] | tunnel full of fucking smashed cars… | 一个到处是破车的隧道里… |
[44:21] | It’s really fucking obviously a shit idea! | 真是该死 |
[44:24] | Hold on! | 坐稳 |
[44:36] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[44:57] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[45:00] | The world’s worst place to get a flat. | 没有比这个更糟糕的地方了 |
[45:03] | Agreed. I think we’d better do this quick. | 没错 但是我想我们应该加快速度 |
[45:08] | I’ve got the wheel. You’re on the jack. | 我来拿轮胎 你去弄千斤顶 |
[45:25] | Do you hear that? Hey, hey, do you hear that? | 听到了么 嘿嘿 你听到了么 |
[45:29] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[45:32] | Right, I’ve done it. | 好的 我弄好了 |
[45:35] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[45:41] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[45:44] | Fucking rats! | 该死的耗子 |
[45:56] | They’re running from the Infected. | 它们在躲避感染者 |
[45:59] | Move it! | 快走 |
[46:01] | Forget the jack, Hannah. There’s no time. Just lift, everyone. | 别用千斤顶了 汉娜 没有时间了 我们一起抬起来 |
[46:05] | Grab hold! One, two, three, lift! | 抓紧 一 二 三 起 |
[46:12] | Lift, lift! | 再高点再高点 |
[46:15] | Don’t look at them! Don’t look! | 不要看它们别看 |
[46:18] | l can see them! They’re coming! | 我看见它们了 |
[46:26] | Come on, Hannah! | 快点 汉娜 |
[46:28] | Almost. | 马上就好 |
[46:31] | – Get the tyre on, Hannah! – I’m trying. | – 赶紧装 汉娜 – 我正在装 |
[46:39] | Three, two, one, | 三个 两个 一个 |
[46:41] | drop it! | 搞定 |
[46:47] | – Get in the car! – Come on! | – 上车 – 快点 |
[46:52] | – Frank, drive! – Move it, Frank! | – 弗兰克 开车 – 快走弗兰克 |
[47:04] | Goodbye, you fuckers! | 再见了 混蛋们 |
[47:14] | Frank, stop the cab. | 弗兰克停车 |
[47:39] | Let’s shop. | 让我们采购一把 |
[47:52] | You… | 这个… |
[47:54] | You… | 还有这个… |
[48:01] | Hmm. lrradiated. | 嗯 发霉了 |
[48:06] | Don’t take anything that needs to be cooked, OK? | 记住不要拿那些需要烹饪的东西 |
[48:10] | l think you can eat that raw. | 我想你也可以生吃 |
[48:12] | Decaffeinated coffee… | 无咖啡因咖啡… |
[48:14] | Put that back. | 放回去 |
[48:17] | Can’tjust take any crap. | 不能冒这个险 |
[48:19] | If I never see another chocolate bar again, it’ll be too soon. | 如果没有再看到其他的巧克力板的话 这个就太早了 |
[48:28] | Now, single malt, 16-year-old, dark, full flavour. | 这个 只有麦牙糖 16年历史 黑色 醇香型 |
[48:33] | Warm but not aggressive. | 温热而不上头 |
[48:35] | Peaty aftertaste. | 回味无穷啊 |
[48:40] | Takes out the fire but leaves in the warmth. | 去掉了火焰但却留下了温暖 |
[49:38] | Either we do this now or we’re walking. | 现在加油吧否则只好步行了 |
[49:48] | Not you. | 你留在车里 |
[49:54] | – Stay close, Jim. – What? | – 靠近些吉姆 – 什么 |
[49:56] | You heard. | 你知道 |
[50:25] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[50:28] | We’ve got enough food, Jim. | 我食物已经很多了吉姆 |
[50:31] | We don’t have any cheeseburgers. | 但是我们还没有汉堡 |
[50:34] | Like going on holidays with your aunt! | 简直就象和姑妈出来旅行 |
[51:16] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦天啊 |
[51:44] | Hello? | 你在哪儿 |
[51:59] | l hate you! | 你这个混蛋 |
[52:10] | Find anything? | 有什么发现 |
[52:14] | – Find anything, Jim? – No! Let’s get outta here. | – 发现什么了吉姆 – 没有 赶紧离开这里吧 |
[52:17] | OK, we’re done here. | 好的 已经搞定了 |
[52:22] | OK, Hannah. | 过来吧 汉娜 |
[52:33] | Brake, brake! | 刹车刹车 |
[52:43] | Out. | 下来 |
[53:29] | Mmmm! Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[53:33] | I can, like, taste the vitamin C. | 这罐头吃起来就想吃维C一样 |
[53:37] | Mmmm, the raisins are so moist. | 嗯 葡萄干有点发潮了 |
[53:41] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[53:43] | The raisins. They’re so moist. | 葡萄干 它们发潮了 |
[53:51] | Look over here. | 过来看看 |
[54:04] | Like a family. | 它们好像是一家 |
[54:06] | Do you think they’re infected? | 你觉得它们被感染了么 |
[54:09] | No. | 不 |
[54:15] | They’re doing just fine. | 它们看上去很好 |
[54:23] | Come on. Let’s eat! | 我们继续吃饭吧 |
[54:40] | Know what I was thinking? | 知道我在想什么么 |
[54:41] | That you’ll never hear another piece of original music again. | 你再也不会听到那些古典音乐了 |
[54:45] | You’ll never read a book that hasn’t already been written, | 看不到那些新的书刊 |
[54:50] | or see a film that hasn’t already been shot. | 看不到新拍的电影 |
[54:59] | Um…. that’s what you were thinking. | 嗯… 这就是你所想的 |
[55:02] | No. | 不 |
[55:05] | l was thinking I was wrong. | 我在想我错了 |
[55:09] | About what? | 什么错了 |
[55:12] | All the death. | 所有的事情 |
[55:15] | All this shit. | 一些鸟事 |
[55:19] | lt doesn’t really mean anything to Frank and Hannah because… | 并不是所有的弗兰克和汉娜有关的事… |
[55:25] | Well, she’s got her dad and he’s got his daughter. So… | 这么说吧 他拥有他的女儿 而她拥有她的父亲… |
[55:28] | Cheeky monkey! | 淘气鬼 |
[55:31] | l was wrong when I said staying alive is as good as it gets. | 我错了是因为我说过活着要比拥有好很多 |
[55:38] | See, that’s what I was thinking. | 没错 这也是我想说的 |
[55:41] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[55:43] | Mm. You stole my thought. | 嗯 你肯定是从我这里偷去的 |
[55:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:53] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[55:55] | You can keep it. | 你可以继续保持 |
[55:58] | It’s getting late. We’d better stay here for the night. | 天色晚了 我们最好在这里过夜 |
[56:17] | l can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[56:20] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[56:23] | Doesn’t feel safe, does it? | 没有安全感 对不对 |
[56:25] | Outside like this. | 像这样子在外面 |
[56:28] | l think we’re safe enough. | 我觉得够安全了 |
[56:31] | Selena didn’t seem to have any trouble. | 塞莱娜看来没有这种困扰 |
[56:34] | Yeah, I noticed that. | 对 我注意到了 |
[56:37] | Hey, Selena… | 嗨 塞莱娜… |
[56:38] | What? What is it? | 怎么怎么了 |
[56:42] | How’d you get to sleep? | 你怎么睡着的 |
[56:50] | Bloody hell. | 血腥地狱 |
[56:51] | Must’ve needed a hell of a prescription for that lot. | 要搞那么多一定需要医生的处方 |
[56:54] | l didn’t need a prescription. I qualified as a chemist. | 我不需要处方 我有药剂师资格 |
[56:58] | Oh, great. Valium. | 真好 安定(一种镇静安眠药) |
[57:01] | Not only will we be able to get to sleep | 不单单能让我们睡着 |
[57:04] | but if we’re attacked in the middle of the night, | 就算半夜的时候被攻击 |
[57:06] | we won’t even care. | 我们也不会知道 |
[57:07] | – Two each. – Not for me, thanks. | – 每个人两片 – 我不要 谢谢 |
[57:10] | Can l, Dad? | 我可以吗 爸爸 |
[57:12] | l don’t think so, sweetheart. | 我想不行 宝贝 |
[57:14] | Please? | 拜托 |
[57:17] | – No. – I can’t sleep. | – 不行 – 我睡不着 |
[57:22] | Come on, Frank. Let her live a little. | 别这样 弗兰克 给她点活路 |
[57:26] | – Give her haIf of one. – All right. We’re on. | – 给她半片 – 好吧 |
[57:41] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[57:43] | You’re a big softie, Frank. | 你是个大笨蛋 弗兰克 |
[58:17] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[58:19] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[58:21] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[58:28] | Hello? Hello! | 有人吗有人吗 |
[58:32] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[58:33] | Hello! Hello! | 有人吗有人吗 |
[58:43] | Shh… | 嘘… |
[58:47] | You’re having a bad dream, that’s all. | 你做了个噩梦 没什么大不了的 |
[58:52] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[59:30] | Come on, sleepyhead. | 快点 贪睡虫 |
[59:36] | Come on, Babe Ruth. | 快点 鲁思宝贝 |
[59:41] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[59:45] | – Did I miss breakfast? – You’ll sleep through anything. | – 我错过了早餐吗 – 你会错过任何所有事情的 |
[59:49] | Did you have a fry-up? | 你有油炸食品么 |
[59:51] | We’ll stop at a pub on the way. Door! | 我们会在路上的酒馆停下的 门关紧 |
[1:00:18] | Our location is the 42nd blockade, the M602, | 我们的位置在42号封锁区 M602 |
[1:00:23] | 27 miles northeast of Manchester. | 曼彻斯特东北27英里 |
[1:00:26] | You must find us. Please! | 你一定要找到我们 拜托了 |
[1:00:28] | Salvation is here. | 这里能拯救你们 |
[1:00:30] | The answer to lnfection is here. | 这里有感染的答案 |
[1:01:05] | Must be Manchester. | 一定是曼彻斯特 |
[1:01:10] | The whole of Manchester, the whole city. | 整个曼彻斯特 整个城市 |
[1:01:15] | No fire crews to put it out. | 没有消防队来灭火 |
[1:02:12] | 42nd blockade. | 42号封锁区 |
[1:02:15] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[1:03:28] | I don’t understand, Dad. Did they leave? | 我不明白 爸爸 他们离开了 |
[1:03:32] | – I don’t like this. I think we should go. – No! | – 我不喜欢这样 我想我们该走了 – 不行 |
[1:03:42] | Vehicles. We should check the vehicles. | 车辆 我们应该检查车辆 |
[1:03:45] | There has to be something. | 一定有点什么 |
[1:04:05] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:04:07] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[1:04:09] | Frank… | 弗兰克… |
[1:04:12] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[1:04:16] | – We have to go. – Yeah. | – 我们必须走了 – 对 |
[1:04:17] | Go fucking where?! | 能去哪 |
[1:04:59] | Get out of it. | 离开那里 |
[1:05:05] | Get out of it! | 离开那里 |
[1:05:25] | Dad, are you all right? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[1:05:27] | Yeah, I’m fine, sweetheart. | 我还好 宝贝 |
[1:05:31] | Sorry I lost my temper. | 抱歉 我发脾气了 |
[1:05:34] | Hannah… | 汉娜… |
[1:05:36] | I love you very much. | 我非常爱你 |
[1:05:39] | – What? – Keep away from me. | – 什么 – 离我远点 |
[1:05:41] | Stay where you are. | 别过来 |
[1:05:43] | – Dad? – Keep away from me! Keep away from me! | – 爸爸 – 离我远点 离我远点 |
[1:05:46] | Keep away! Keep away! Keep away! | 离我远点 离我远点 离我远点 |
[1:05:49] | – Dad! – Keep away! Keep away! | – 爸爸 – 离我远点 离我远点 |
[1:05:54] | What’s wrong? Dad! | 怎么了爸爸 |
[1:06:01] | Jim! Jim, he’s infected! | 吉姆 吉姆 他被感染了 |
[1:06:03] | – No! – Now, Jim! Now! | – 不 – 马上 吉姆 马上 |
[1:06:06] | – Jim, kill him! Jim! – Dad! | – 吉姆 杀了他 吉姆 – 爸爸 |
[1:06:09] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:06:19] | Stay away from him! | 离他远点 |
[1:06:23] | Keep away from the body! | 离尸体远点 |
[1:06:28] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:06:52] | Three survivors. One male, two female. | 三个幸存者 一个男性 两个女性 |
[1:06:55] | I repeat, one male, two female. | 重复 一个男性 两个女性 |
[1:06:58] | ETA, 15. | 预计下午三点到达 |
[1:07:01] | Put the kettle on. | 开始烧水 |
[1:07:51] | I’m Major Henry West. | 我是亨利·韦斯特上校 |
[1:07:55] | – Welcome. – Jim. | – 欢迎 – 吉姆 |
[1:07:57] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[1:07:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:08:03] | Well, we’ve got beds with clean sheets | 我们有带干净被单的床 |
[1:08:06] | and a boiler that produces hot water. | 还有能烧热水的壶子 |
[1:08:08] | So you can all have a shower. | 这样你们都可以洗个澡 |
[1:08:10] | You look like you need one. Please. | 看起来你需要洗个澡 请 |
[1:08:34] | It ain’t funny. I got loads of cooking to do, | 这不有趣 我有很多东西要煮 |
[1:08:37] | you fucking Doris! | 你这该死的桃瑞丝 |
[1:08:40] | Run him over! | 让他跑 |
[1:08:45] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[1:08:48] | She’s lost her dad, Jim. That’s how she is. | 她失去了父亲 吉姆 就是这样 |
[1:08:54] | It’s all fucked. | 全完了 |
[1:08:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:09:03] | Oh, don’t do that. Come on, come on, come on. | 别这样 拜托拜托 |
[1:09:07] | Hey, don’t do that. | 嗨 别这么做 |
[1:09:11] | Hannah is what Frank says she is. Tough, strong, | 汉娜就像弗兰克说的那样坚强 |
[1:09:13] | and she’ll cope just like I’ll cope. | 她能应付的就像我能应付一样 |
[1:09:16] | Just like you’ll cope. | 就像你也能应付一样 |
[1:09:18] | I don’t want her to have to fucking cope. | 我不想她经受这种事 |
[1:09:21] | I want her to be OK. | 我想她没事 |
[1:09:25] | When Hannah had her dad it was OK. | 当汉娜还有父亲的时候就没事 |
[1:09:27] | It was OK for them and it was OK for us. | 对他们好 对我们也好 |
[1:09:33] | Now it’s all just fucked. | 现在全完了 |
[1:10:07] | So you heard our broadcast? | 你听到我们的广播了 |
[1:10:10] | – Yeah, we did. – We must be a disappointment. | – 对 我们听到了 – 我们一定让你们失望了 |
[1:10:14] | You were hoping for a full brigade. | 你们希望有一整个旅的部队 |
[1:10:17] | An army base with helicopters and a field hospital. | 带有直升机和战地医院的军事基地 |
[1:10:22] | – We were just hoping for… – The answer to Infection. | – 我们只是希望… – 传染的原因 |
[1:10:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:10:31] | As I said before, it’s here. | 就像我以前说的 |
[1:10:32] | Though it may not be quite what you imagined. | 这里有原因 虽然可能并不像你想象的那样 |
[1:10:36] | – Just feel lucky to have found you. – You were lucky. | – 只是觉得找到你很幸运 – 你们很幸运 |
[1:10:39] | The fire drove hundreds of Infected out of Manchester. | 大火使数百受感染者无法进入曼彻斯特 |
[1:10:42] | The surrounding area’s teeming with them. | 周围区域到处都是感染者 |
[1:10:47] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[1:10:50] | You’re quite safe here. | 你们在这里很安全 |
[1:10:55] | Flat terrain all round the house. | 房子周围都是平坦地形 |
[1:10:58] | Floodlights which we’ve rigged up to a generator. | 还有我们接到发动机上的探照灯 |
[1:11:02] | High perimeter wall which helps. | 周界筑有防御工事 |
[1:11:05] | And we’ve been lacing the ground with tripwires and land mines. | 而且我们已经在地上设置了绊网和地雷 |
[1:11:09] | You wouldn’t want to mow the lawn, | 你不会像割掉草坪 |
[1:11:11] | but if they get in, we hear them. | 但是如果他们进来了 我们会听到 |
[1:11:17] | Secondary to protection, | 保护是第二位的 |
[1:11:19] | our real job is to rebuild. Start again. | 我们的真正工作是重建 重头开始 |
[1:11:22] | The belly of the house. The heart. | 房子的内部 心脏地带 |
[1:11:25] | A wood-fired boiler providing us with hot water. | 烧木头的炉子供应我们热水 |
[1:11:28] | The first step towards civilisation. | 文明的第一步 |
[1:11:30] | The kitchen. | 厨房 |
[1:11:32] | Here you are. I’ll swap you. | 轮到你了 我要和你换 |
[1:11:34] | – Now don’t be throwing it. – Here, give us some. | – 别扔了 – 这里 给我一些 |
[1:11:38] | Don’t be fighting. Will you put that back? Put it back. | 别怕 你会放回去么放回去 |
[1:11:42] | Jones, our resident tin opener. | 琼斯 我们的常任开罐师 |
[1:11:44] | – What are you cooking, Jones? – Surprise, sir. | – 你在煮什么 琼斯 – 惊喜 先生 |
[1:11:48] | l can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[1:11:57] | And lastly, meet Mailer. | 最后 见过梅勒 |
[1:12:03] | Mailer, Jim. | 梅勒 这位是吉姆 |
[1:12:05] | Jim, Mailer. | 吉姆 这位是梅勒 |
[1:12:09] | Got infected two days ago. | 2天前感染了 |
[1:12:12] | Mitchell managed to knock him out cold and | 米切尔把他打晕 |
[1:12:14] | we got a chain round his neck. | 我们在他脖子上围了锁链 |
[1:12:21] | Keeping him alive? | 让他活着 |
[1:12:24] | The idea was to learn something about lnfection. | 为了学习一些关于感染的知识 |
[1:12:30] | Have him teach me. | 让他教我 |
[1:12:38] | And has he? | 他有吗 |
[1:12:43] | ln a way. | 以某种方式 |
[1:12:51] | He’s telling me he’ll never bake bread. | 他告诉我他再也不会烤面包 |
[1:12:55] | Farm crops, | 农场收割 |
[1:12:57] | raise livestock. | 养家畜 |
[1:13:00] | He’s telling me he’s futureless. | 他告诉我他没有前途 |
[1:13:06] | And eventually he’ll tell me | 事实上还会告诉我 |
[1:13:09] | how long the Infected take to starve to death. | 从感染到死亡要多久 |
[1:13:51] | You’ll have to wait and see | 你必须等着看 |
[1:13:54] | Hope it’s chips, it’s chips | 希望是薯条 希望是薯条 |
[1:13:56] | We hope it’s chips, it’s chips | 我们希望是薯条 是薯条 |
[1:14:07] | Hat. | 帽子 |
[1:14:10] | So, what have we here? | 我们有什么 |
[1:14:15] | Tinned ham, tinned peas, tinned beans and… | 火腿罐头 豌豆罐头 豌豆罐装 豆子罐头以及… |
[1:14:23] | – Nice one, Doris! – Omelette! | – 太好了 桃瑞丝 – 煎蛋 |
[1:14:26] | – It’s a feast, Jones. – Honour of our guests. | – 这是个盛宴 琼斯 – 很荣幸 |
[1:14:29] | Absolutely. I was going to propose a toast | 绝对是 我本来想要吐司的 |
[1:14:32] | but this omelette will do just as well. | 但是煎蛋也行 |
[1:14:38] | – To new friends. – New friends. | – 敬新朋友 – 新朋友 |
[1:14:51] | Jones, did you notice while cooking that these eggs were off? | 琼斯 你煮的时候有注意到这些蛋臭了吗 |
[1:14:55] | I thought the salt might cover the taste, sir. | 我以为盐会掩盖味道 先生 |
[1:14:58] | Get rid of it. | 处理一下 |
[1:15:02] | Doris, you twat. | 桃瑞丝 你个笨蛋 |
[1:15:05] | l don’t suppose you can cook, can you? | 我不指望你会煮 你会么 |
[1:15:09] | l can’t tell you how badly | 我不想告诉你 |
[1:15:10] | we need someone with a little flair in the kitchen. | 我们有多需要有点厨艺的人 |
[1:15:14] | What a fucking disappointment. I saw those eggs, | 真失望 我看到这些蛋 |
[1:15:17] | I thought it was Christmas. | 我还以为是圣诞 |
[1:15:19] | We’ll have eggs again. Once everything’s back to normal. | 我们还会有蛋的 一切会恢复正常的 |
[1:15:22] | You muppet! Look at him, eh? | 你这提线木偶看着他 恩 |
[1:15:25] | He’s still waiting for Marks and Spencer’s to reopen. | 他还在等待马克和斯宾塞来重新开始 |
[1:15:29] | – You don’t know nothing. – I think Bill’s got a point. | – 你知道个屁 – 我想比尔有想法 |
[1:15:34] | If you look at the whole life of the planet, | 如果你看看这个星球上的所有生命 |
[1:15:37] | we… | 我们… |
[1:15:39] | you know, Man has only been around for a few blinks of an eye. | 你知道 人类存在了只不过眨几下眼睛的工夫 |
[1:15:44] | So if the infection wipes us all out, | 所以如果传染病让我们全部消亡 |
[1:15:47] | that is a return to normality. | 这是回归自然 |
[1:15:53] | – That what you meant, Bill? – Yeah, yeah. | – 这就是你的意思 比尔 – 对 对 |
[1:15:57] | Have you met our New Age sergeant? | 你见过我们的新时代军士么 |
[1:16:00] | Our spiritual guru. | 我们的精神领袖 |
[1:16:03] | Tell me, Farrell, | 告诉我 法雷尔 |
[1:16:05] | exactly why did you join the army in the first place? | 你加入军队的最大原因是什么 |
[1:16:11] | This is what I’ve seen in the four weeks since lnfection. | 感染开始四周来我看到 |
[1:16:15] | People killing people. | 人们互相残杀 |
[1:16:18] | Which is what I saw in the four weeks before lnfection, | 和我四周以前 |
[1:16:20] | the four weeks before that… | 看到的一样… |
[1:16:22] | As far back as I care to remember, people killing people. | 从我记事起 人们就互相残杀 |
[1:16:28] | Which to my mind puts us in a state of normality now. | 现在对我来说也是正常的 |
[1:16:40] | – You’re not eating? – I don’t want to eat. | – 你不吃 – 我不想吃 |
[1:16:43] | You must eat, Hannah. | 你必须吃 汉娜 |
[1:16:46] | l don’t want to eat. I want to bury my dad. | 我不想吃 我想埋葬我父亲 |
[1:16:50] | He’s one of the people you’re talking about. | 他是你们谈论的人之一 |
[1:16:57] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[1:17:00] | Move! | 快跑 |
[1:17:02] | Move! Move! Move! | 跑跑跑 |
[1:17:13] | Enemy in front! | 前面发现敌人 |
[1:17:48] | Mick, I fucking got one! | 米奇 我干掉一个 |
[1:17:51] | What do you want, a fucking sweetie? | 你想干嘛 想要一个该死的糖果 |
[1:17:53] | Keep shooting, you cunt! | 继续射击 你这傻瓜 |
[1:18:07] | Fucking hell! He bounced! | 我靠 他炸飞起来 |
[1:18:10] | Cease fire! | 停火 |
[1:18:11] | l ain’t never seen that in my life! | 我这辈子从没见过 |
[1:18:14] | – Report clear! – Fucking hell! | – 报告状况 – 该死 |
[1:18:16] | – Clear. – Clear. | – 安全 – 安全 |
[1:18:18] | Yeah, yeah, clear. | 对 对 安全 |
[1:18:30] | Oh, hello! | 你好 |
[1:18:36] | Listen, sweetheart, you ain’t gonna be needing this any more. | 听着 宝贝 你再也不需要这个了 |
[1:18:42] | Cos you got me to protect you now. | 因为现在有我保护你 |
[1:18:46] | You wanna get your hands on a really big chopper, | 你如果你想让你的手抓个真正大的棒棒 |
[1:18:50] | you just come and see me. | 就来找我 |
[1:18:51] | Fuck you! | 混蛋 |
[1:18:53] | – That’s an offer, Mitch. – Give her some. | – 这是机会 米奇 – 给他 |
[1:18:55] | How about right now? | 现在怎么样 |
[1:18:58] | Mitchell! | 米切尔 |
[1:19:01] | Easy, tiger. You don’t wanna go picking a fight with me, son. | 放松 老虎 你不想和我打的 孩子 |
[1:19:07] | Sergeant Farrell! | 法雷尔军士 |
[1:19:13] | – Mitchell, first action on. – Resecure the perimeter. | – 米切尔 首要任务 – 重新确保周围的安全 |
[1:19:17] | Then get to it. Jones, Bedford, go with him. | 快去 琼斯 贝德福德 和他去 |
[1:19:22] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[1:19:27] | – Sergeant? – Sir. | – 军士 – 长官 |
[1:19:30] | Clear the bodies off the lawn. | 把尸体从草坪清理掉 |
[1:19:36] | The rest of you, go with him. | 剩下的 跟他去 |
[1:19:46] | My apologies. | 我道歉 |
[1:19:52] | Drink? | 喝点么 |
[1:19:58] | Look, we’re grateful, OK? | 我们很感激 |
[1:20:01] | We’re very grateful for your protection | 我们非常感激你们的保护 |
[1:20:03] | but if we’re gonna stay here… | 但是如果我们要待在这里… |
[1:20:05] | – Who have you killed? – No one. | – 你杀了谁 – 没有 |
[1:20:07] | Who have you killed? | 你杀了谁 |
[1:20:09] | You wouldn’t be alive now if you hadn’t killed somebody. | 如果你没杀人你不会活着 |
[1:20:19] | I killed… I killed a boy. | 我杀了… 我杀了一个小男孩 |
[1:20:27] | A child? | 一个孩子 |
[1:20:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:20:34] | But you had to. Otherwise he’d have killed you. | 但是你必须这样 不然他会杀了你 |
[1:20:42] | Survival. | 生存 |
[1:20:48] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[1:20:52] | I promised them women. | 我答应给他们女人 |
[1:20:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:00] | Eight days ago I found Jones with his gun in his mouth. | 八天前我发现琼斯用枪指着嘴 |
[1:21:05] | He said he was going to kill himself | 他说他要自杀 |
[1:21:07] | because there was no future. | 因为没有未来 |
[1:21:10] | What could I say to him? | 我能跟他说什么 |
[1:21:13] | We fight off the Infected or | 我们击退感染者不然 |
[1:21:15] | we wait until they starve to death and then what? | 我们就等死 然后呢 |
[1:21:19] | What do nine men do except wait to die themselves? | 九个男人除了等死之外还干什么 |
[1:21:23] | I moved us from the blockade, | 我让大家搬出封锁区 |
[1:21:25] | I set the radio broadcasting and I promised them women. | 我播放广播 还答应给他们女人 |
[1:21:33] | Because women mean a future. | 因为女人意味着未来 |
[1:21:44] | Selena! Hannah! | 塞莱娜 汉娜 |
[1:21:46] | – What is it? – We have to go. | – 这是什么 – 我们必须走了 |
[1:21:48] | – Jim, wait! – No time! Come on! | – 吉姆 等等 – 没时间了快点 |
[1:21:53] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:21:56] | We get in the car and we go! | 上车我们走 |
[1:22:00] | No! You’re not going to keep them here! | 不你不会把她们留在这里 |
[1:22:03] | You’ve got to let them go! | 你要让她们走 |
[1:22:04] | You can’t keep them here! Stay where you are! | 你不能把她们留在这里 别过来 |
[1:22:08] | I’m not gonna let you keep them here! | 我不会让你把她们留在那里 |
[1:22:11] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[1:22:15] | Right, get him! | 对 抓住他 |
[1:22:24] | l want to give you a chance. | 我想给你个机会 |
[1:22:27] | You can be with us. | 你能和我们一起 |
[1:22:31] | But I can’t let them go. | 但是我不能让她们走 |
[1:22:39] | OK, Jim? OK. | 好吗 吉姆 好 |
[1:22:46] | Him too. | 他也是 |
[1:23:01] | Smithers says ”Women and semen don’t mix.” | 斯密舍斯说”女人不和精液混在一起” |
[1:23:04] | And Mr Burns says ”We all know what you think, Smithers.” | 而彭斯说 “我们都知道你再想什么 斯密舍斯” |
[1:23:07] | And that was my favourite joke in The Simpsons. | 这是我最喜欢的《辛普森一家》 中的笑话 |
[1:23:10] | That’s what they’re doing a few hundred miles away, | 这就是他们在几百里外做的事 |
[1:23:13] | across the Channel, | 隧道那边 |
[1:23:14] | across the Atlantic. | 大西洋彼岸 |
[1:23:15] | Eating dinner and watching the fucking Simpsons! | 吃着晚餐看该死的《辛普森一家》 |
[1:23:18] | They’re sleeping in their beds next to their wives. | 他们和妻子睡在床上 |
[1:23:21] | But we’re here chained to a fucking radiator | 但是我们被困在这里 |
[1:23:24] | because the OC has gone insane! | 因为指挥官疯了 |
[1:23:28] | Starting the world again | 重建这个世界 |
[1:23:30] | when the rest of the world hasn’t even stopped. | 但是其余部分的世界并不曾停下过 |
[1:23:34] | Just imagine, just think about it. | 想想吧 想象一下 |
[1:23:38] | How could lnfection cross the oceans? | 传染病怎么传过大洋 |
[1:23:40] | How could it cross the mountains and the rivers? | 怎么越过山脉和河流 |
[1:23:42] | It can be stopped. | 传染是可以被制止的 |
[1:23:44] | Right now TVs are playing and planes are flying | 现在电视正在播放节目 飞机在飞行 |
[1:23:47] | and the rest of the world is continuing as fucking normal. | 剩下的世界还是照常运转着 |
[1:23:51] | Think! Actually think about it. | 想想 实际的想一想 |
[1:23:56] | What would you do with a diseased little island? | 你能拿一个充满疾病的小岛怎么办 |
[1:24:03] | They quarantined us. | 他们隔离我们 |
[1:24:08] | ”There is no lnfection. It’s just people killing people.” | “没有什么传染 只是人们互相残杀 “ |
[1:24:12] | He’s insane! | 他疯了 |
[1:24:21] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[1:24:25] | Quarantine? | 隔离 |
[1:24:59] | – Please… – Believe me, I’m not interested. | – 拜托… – 相信我 我没兴趣 |
[1:25:03] | You see, I’m gonna have the black one. | 我要那个黑的 |
[1:25:06] | And I’m gonna make her squirm. | 我要让她蠕动 |
[1:25:08] | Mitchell, I swear to God it’s gonna end badly for you. | 米切尔 我发誓你会不得好死 |
[1:25:12] | Move. | 走 |
[1:25:14] | Come on, move! Get up! | 快点走 起来 |
[1:25:16] | Get up, you cunt! Fucking move! | 起来 你这该死的 快走 |
[1:25:18] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:25:20] | Move your fucking arse! | 动动你的屁股 |
[1:25:43] | Come on then, you fucking pansies. Do me first. | 快点 你这该死的娘娘腔 先杀我 |
[1:25:47] | No, Mitch. Mitch, just use the gat. | 不 米奇 米奇 用那只手枪 |
[1:25:49] | – So you’re gonna stick me? – Shoot ’em! | – 你要刺我 – 射他们 |
[1:25:52] | – Why? – Because it’s fucking quicker! | – 为什么 – 因为死的更快 |
[1:25:55] | Is that how you’d let your sergeant go out, Jones? | 你就是这么让军士出去的 琼斯 |
[1:25:58] | – I’ll shoot them! – No, you won’t. | – 我会打他们 – 不 你不会 |
[1:26:00] | You’ll let him stick me? Like a fucking dog? | 你会让他刺我 就像对一只狗那样 |
[1:26:07] | I’m gonna enjoy this. | 我会喜欢的 |
[1:26:13] | You stupid cunt! What are you doing? You wanna shoot me? | 你这蠢货你在干嘛 你要射我 |
[1:26:17] | You wanna shoot me? I’ll kill you! | 你要射我 我要杀了你 |
[1:26:20] | Where’s he fucking gone? | 他跑了 |
[1:26:22] | Fuck it! Get up! Get after him! | 混蛋 起来追他 |
[1:26:28] | – Jones, move it! – I can see him! I can see him! | – 琼斯 快跑 – 我看到他了我看到他了 |
[1:26:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:26:41] | – Can you see him? – Through there! | – 你能看到他吗 – 在那里 |
[1:26:51] | Oh no. We’re fucked. | 不 我们被耍了 |
[1:26:55] | We’re fucked! | 我们被耍了 |
[1:26:57] | Relax. | 放松 |
[1:26:58] | He’s over the wall. He’s got no vehicle. | 他在墙那边 他没有车子 |
[1:27:02] | And no shooter. | 也没有枪 |
[1:27:05] | He’s dead. | 他死定了 |
[1:27:41] | The first thing we’re going to | 我们要做的第一件事 |
[1:27:43] | do is make you look more presentable. | 就是让你看起来像样点 |
[1:27:45] | The lady of the house has an extensive wardrobe | 拥有这个房子的女士有个很大的衣柜 |
[1:27:48] | which she certainly has no use for. | 她肯定没用 |
[1:27:52] | You can’t do it to Hannah. | 你不能对汉娜这么做 |
[1:27:54] | Go to the master bedroom, pick out a wide selection. | 去主卧室 尽量挑吧 |
[1:27:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[1:28:03] | No… | 不… |
[1:28:06] | Ladies… | 女士们… |
[1:28:11] | – It’s only dressing up! – No! Selena! | – 只是打扮 – 不 塞莱娜 |
[1:28:14] | – I thought girls liked dressing up. – Expensive dresses. | – 我以为女孩爱打扮 – 昂贵的打扮 |
[1:28:17] | Selena! | 塞莱娜 |
[1:28:19] | Whoa, whoa, relax! | 放松 |
[1:28:22] | Selena! | 塞莱娜 |
[1:28:32] | Selena! Selena! | 塞莱娜 塞莱娜 |
[1:28:36] | You need to leave me alone with Hannah. OK? | 你要把我和汉娜留在一起 好吗 |
[1:28:42] | Listen, right. The OC wants… | 听着 没错 指挥官想… |
[1:28:44] | He wants us to dress up nice. | 他希望我们穿的漂亮点 |
[1:28:46] | If you want us to get changed, you have to leave the room. OK? | 如果你想让我换衣服 你必须离开房间 好吗 |
[1:29:01] | It’s just polite. | 这是礼貌 |
[1:29:09] | Yeah, all right. | 对 好吧 |
[1:29:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:29:14] | Come on, lads. Let’s leave the room. | 快点 我们离开房间 |
[1:29:40] | We’re gonna eat these, Hannah, OK? Come on. Eat these. | 我们要吃 汉娜 好吗 快点 吃 |
[1:29:44] | Are you trying to kill me? | 你想杀了我 |
[1:29:46] | No, sweetheart. | 不 甜心 |
[1:29:48] | I’m making you not care. OK? | 我让你没有知觉 |
[1:29:52] | What you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[1:29:59] | – Someone’s at the blockade! – Jim! | – 有人在封锁区 – 吉姆 |
[1:30:02] | Move! | 走 |
[1:30:03] | Stay here and put the dresses on. | 待在这里穿上衣服 |
[1:30:06] | Let’s go! Go! | 我们走 走 |
[1:30:11] | He went over the wall. We thought he’d be dead. | 他越过墙壁 我们以为他死了 |
[1:30:14] | Shut up, Jones! Stay here. | 闭嘴 琼斯 待在这里 |
[1:32:25] | Davis? | 戴维斯 |
[1:33:02] | Fuck it! | 该死的 |
[1:33:56] | – What was that? – Lightning. | – 那是什么 – 闪电 |
[1:34:00] | l heard something. | 我听到了什么 |
[1:34:04] | lt sounded like a Claymore to me. | 我听起来像是克莱莫地雷 |
[1:34:08] | All right, I’ll go and hit the floods, take a butcher’s. | 好吧 我去屠杀 |
[1:34:12] | Girls, | 女孩们 |
[1:34:14] | keep an eye on him, will ya? | 看着他 好么 |
[1:34:28] | Those pills, | 这些药丸 |
[1:34:30] | l think they’re having an effect. | 我想有点用 |
[1:34:33] | l can feel them. And… | 我能感觉到 还有… |
[1:34:36] | l don’t feel sleepy. | 我不想睡 |
[1:34:39] | But… | 但是… |
[1:34:44] | They’ve been a long time. | 他们去很久了 |
[1:34:48] | What are you gonna do if they don’t come back? | 如果他们不回来你要怎么做 |
[1:34:52] | Would you be the officer if Henry was dead? | 如果亨利死了你会成为长官么 |
[1:34:55] | ls that the way it works? | 是这样的吗 |
[1:34:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:35:00] | l don’t think they are coming back. | 我不认为他们会回来 |
[1:35:03] | l think they’ve been killed. | 我想他们被杀了 |
[1:35:05] | – I said shut up! – Hannah… | – 我说了闭嘴 – 汉娜… |
[1:35:09] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[1:35:12] | And you’re gonna be next. | 你会是下一个 |
[1:35:21] | – Get up! – Whoa! | – 起来 – 哇 |
[1:35:24] | We’re gonna get out of here. Stay with it, Hannah. | 我们要从这里出去 待着 汉娜 |
[1:35:27] | Don’t worry. I feel fine. Really. | 别担心 我觉得很好 真的 |
[1:35:31] | Get him off me! | 把他从我身上拉开 |
[1:35:34] | Get him off me! | 把他从我身上拉开 |
[1:35:38] | It’s Jones! It’s Jones! | 是琼斯 是琼斯 |
[1:35:52] | Oi! Where the fuck are you going? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:35:55] | What’s all the fucking shouting about? | 都在喊什么 |
[1:36:05] | Don’tjust stand there, you soppy cunt! Get after them! | 别就站着 你这蠢货 快追 |
[1:36:09] | You two, in there! Move! | 你们两个 那边去 |
[1:36:29] | Come on, then! | 快点 |
[1:36:31] | What the fuck you gonna do now? | 你现在要怎么做 |
[1:36:55] | Come on up! | 快上来 |
[1:36:58] | Col! | 上校 |
[1:37:00] | – Defend these stairs with your fucking life! – Hannah! | – 死守这些楼梯 – 汉娜 |
[1:37:04] | – Mailer’s loose. – Hannah! | – 梅勒被放了 – 汉娜 |
[1:38:19] | Sorry… | 抱歉… |
[1:38:27] | – Sir… – Shh. | – 长官… – 嘘 |
[1:38:33] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:38:58] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[1:39:48] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[1:39:50] | Selena? | 塞莱娜 |
[1:40:03] | l haven’t got any bullets. I haven’t got any fucking bullets! | 我没子弹了 该死的我没有子弹了 |
[1:40:12] | Don’t fucking leave me! | 别留下我 |
[1:41:00] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:41:03] | Move! | 跑 |
[1:41:05] | Move! Move! | 跑 跑 |
[1:41:11] | It’s just you and me now, darlin’. | 现在只剩下你和我 亲爱的 |
[1:41:13] | But don’t worry, I’ll get you out of here. | 别担心 我会带你出去 |
[1:41:16] | Then we’ll find a nice little fucking place somewhere. | 然后我们可以找个小小的好地方 |
[1:41:19] | Just you and me. | 就你和我 |
[1:41:20] | And we’ll live happy ever after, eh? | 以后我们就会快活地生活在一起 恩 |
[1:42:27] | That was longer than a heartbeat. | 比心跳一次的时间要长 |
[1:42:32] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[1:42:44] | Listen. Listen. It’s not all fucked. | 听着 听着 还没完 |
[1:42:53] | We’re gonna be OK. It’s not all fucked. | 我们会没事的 还没完 |
[1:42:56] | – I’ve got to explain something. – Shut up. | – 我要解释一下 – 闭嘴 |
[1:43:00] | It’s gonna be OK. | 会没事的 |
[1:43:07] | Hannah, it’s OK! He’s not infected. | 汉娜 没事 他没被感染 |
[1:43:11] | But I thought he was biting you. | 但是我以为他在咬你 |
[1:43:13] | I was kissing her. Are you stoned? | 我在亲她 你是石头吗 |
[1:43:16] | It’s a long story. | 是个很长的故事 |
[1:43:18] | We have to get out of here. Come on! | 我们必须离开这里 快 |
[1:43:23] | Come on! Move! | 快点跑 |
[1:43:32] | You killed all my boys. | 你杀了我所有的人 |
[1:43:34] | Wait… | 等等… |
[1:43:44] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[1:43:45] | Hannah? Hannah! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[1:43:48] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[1:44:07] | Get in. | 进来 |
[1:44:27] | They’re locked. | 锁住了 |
[1:44:29] | The gates are locked! | 门锁住了 |
[1:44:34] | Fucking do it! | 撞开 |
[1:44:59] | Come on, Jim, breathe! Fucking breathe! | 快点 吉姆 呼吸 该死的呼吸 |
[1:45:22] | Not the curtains as well. | 也不是这个窗帘 |
[1:46:35] | You looked all right in this, you know. | 你看起来很好 |
[1:46:39] | It’s coming! | 来了 |
[1:46:57] | – You definitely heard it? – Yeah! | – 你一定听到了 – 对 |
[1:46:59] | – I can’t hear anything! – I told you, I heard it! | – 我什么也没听到 – 我告诉过你 我听到了 |
[1:47:23] | Go. | 跑 |
[1:47:58] | Do you think he saw us this time? | 你认为他这次看到我们了 |