时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Blake. | 布莱克 |
[01:32] | Blake. | 布莱克 |
[01:34] | Sorry, Sarge. | 抱歉 中士 |
[01:36] | Pick a man. | 挑个人 |
[01:38] | Bring your kit. | 带上装备 |
[01:39] | Yes, Sarge. | 是 中士 |
[02:03] | Don’t dawdle. | 别磨蹭 |
[02:04] | No, Sarge. | 好的 中士 |
[02:15] | Did they feed us? | 他们有送吃的来吗 |
[02:17] | No. Just mail. | 没有 只送了信 |
[02:22] | Time for some tea! | 喝茶时间到 |
[02:24] | Tea’s up! | 茶水来了 |
[02:40] | Myrtle’s having puppies. | 默特尔要生小狗了 |
[02:44] | You get anything? | 你有收到信吗 |
[02:46] | No. | 没有 |
[02:49] | Oh, I’m bloody starving. Aren’t you? | 我饿死了 你呢 |
[02:52] | Thought we might get some decent grub out here. | 我还以为参军了就能吃饱饭呢 |
[02:55] | It was the only reason I decided against the priesthood. | 正因如此我才没去当牧师 |
[03:03] | What you got there? | 你手上的是什么 |
[03:05] | Ham and bread. | 火腿和面包 |
[03:07] | Where did you find that? | 你从哪找来的 |
[03:09] | I have my uses. | 我自有门路 |
[03:12] | Here. | 给 |
[03:19] | Tastes like old shoe. | 尝起来像旧鞋子 |
[03:21] | Cheer up. | 振作一点 |
[03:22] | This time next week, it’ll be chicken dinner. | 下周这个时候 就有鸡肉晚餐了 |
[03:25] | Not me. | 我不会有 |
[03:28] | My leave got canceled. | 我的休假被取消了 |
[03:30] | They say why? | 有说原因吗 |
[03:32] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[03:35] | It’s easier not to go back at all. | 中途不回家反而更容易些 |
[03:48] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[03:49] | – Did you hear anything? – No. | -你有听到什么消息吗 -没有 |
[03:53] | Has to be the push, right? | 一定事关这次推进 对吧 |
[03:56] | Ten bob says we’re going up. | 赌十先令我们要上了 |
[03:59] | I’m not taking that bet. | 我才不赌呢 |
[04:01] | Why? ‘Cause you know I’m right? | 为什么 因为你知道我说对了吗 |
[04:03] | No. Because you haven’t got ten bob. | 不是 是因为你没有十先令 |
[04:10] | In your own time, gentlemen. | 慢慢走不着急 先生们 |
[04:12] | Is there any news, Sarge? | 有什么消息吗 中士 |
[04:14] | – News of what? – The big push. | -什么消息 -大推进 |
[04:16] | It was supposed to happen weeks ago. | 明明几周前就该开始了 |
[04:17] | They told us we’d be home by Christmas. | 之前和我们说圣诞节前就能回家了 |
[04:19] | Yes, well, sorry to disrupt your crowded schedule, Blake, | 是的 抱歉打乱了你紧凑的安排 布莱克 |
[04:22] | but the brass hats didn’t fancy it in the snow. | 但那些高官们不喜欢在雪天进攻 |
[04:24] | More’s the pity, Sarge. | 太可惜了 中士 |
[04:25] | I could’ve done with some turkey. | 我本来可以吃上火鸡的 |
[04:26] | Well, I’ll make sure to relay your displeasure to command. | 我一定把你的不满转达给司令部 |
[04:30] | So what’s on the cards, then, Sergeant? | 所以现在是什么情况 中士 |
[04:31] | The Hun are up to something. | 德国佬有所图谋 |
[04:33] | Any idea what? | 知道是什么图谋吗 |
[04:34] | No. But it’s about to ruin our weekend. | 不知道 但我们的周末马上就要被毁了 |
[04:45] | Now, listen. | 听好了 |
[04:46] | Erinmore is inside, so tidy yourselves up. | 艾林摩尔在里面 你俩收拾收拾自己 |
[04:50] | Never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[04:51] | Might be mentions in dispatches for this one. | 也许能因为这次任务被通报嘉奖呢 |
[04:55] | If you don’t bugger it up. | 只要你们没搞砸 |
[05:00] | Must be something big if the general’s here. | 将军都来了 那一定是大事 |
[05:12] | Lance Corporals Blake and Schofield, sir. | 一等兵布莱克和斯科菲尔德 长官 |
[05:17] | Which one of you is Blake? | 你俩谁是布莱克 |
[05:19] | Sir. | 是我 |
[05:20] | You have a brother, a lieutenant in the 2nd Devons? | 你有个哥哥 是德文郡步兵团二营的中尉吧 |
[05:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[05:25] | – Joseph Blake. Is he… – Alive. | -约瑟夫·布莱克 他… -还活着 |
[05:27] | As far as I know. | 据我所知还活着 |
[05:29] | And with your help, I’d like to keep it that way. | 希望你能帮忙让他继续活下去 |
[05:32] | Sanders tells me you’re good with maps. That true? | 桑德斯说你很会读地图 是吗 |
[05:35] | Good enough, sir. | 确实如此 长官 |
[05:38] | So… | 那么… |
[05:41] | we are here. | 我们在这里 |
[05:44] | The 2nd Devons are advancing here. | 德文郡步兵团二营正在朝这里挺进 |
[05:47] | How long will it take you to get there? | 你到那里要花多长时间 |
[05:50] | I don’t understand, sir. | 我不明白 长官 |
[05:52] | Sir, that land is held by the Germans. | 长官 那片区域是由德军控制的 |
[05:54] | Germans have gone. | 德军已经走了 |
[05:56] | Don’t get your hopes up. | 别抱太大希望 |
[05:58] | It appears to be a strategic withdrawal. | 看起来是一次战术撤退 |
[06:02] | They seem to have created a new line, | 他们似乎撤退了十四公里 |
[06:03] | nine miles back here by the looks of it. | 在这里建立了新的防线 |
[06:06] | Colonel Mackenzie is in command of the 2nd. | 麦肯兹上校是二营的指挥官 |
[06:09] | He sent word yesterday morning | 他昨天早上派人传话说 |
[06:11] | he was going after the retreating Germans. | 他要去追击撤退的德军 |
[06:14] | He is convinced he has them on the run. | 他确信他让德军慌忙撤退 |
[06:17] | That if he can break their lines now, | 并觉得如果他现在能突破他们的防线 |
[06:18] | he will turn the tide. | 就能扭转局势 |
[06:21] | He is wrong. | 他错了 |
[06:23] | Colonel Mackenzie has not seen these aerials of the enemy’s new line. | 麦肯兹上校没见过这些敌军新防线的航测图 |
[06:27] | Come around here, gentlemen. | 到这边来 先生们 |
[06:31] | Three miles deep, field fortifications, defenses, | 纵深五公里 野战工事 防御工事 |
[06:34] | artillery the like of which we’ve never seen before. | 还有我们以前从未见过的新型火炮 |
[06:38] | The 2nd are due to attack the line | 二营在明天黎明后不久 |
[06:40] | shortly after dawn tomorrow. | 就要进攻敌军防线 |
[06:42] | They have no idea what they’re in for. | 他们根本不知道自己将面对什么 |
[06:45] | And we can’t warn them. | 而我们也无法警告他们 |
[06:46] | As a parting gift, the enemy cut all our telephone lines. | 敌军切断了我们的所有电话线作为分别礼物 |
[06:50] | Your orders are to get to the 2nd at Croisilles Wood, | 你们的任务是去克鲁瓦西耶林地找到二营 |
[06:53] | one mile southeast of the town of Écoust. | 位置是埃库斯特镇东南方1.6公里处 |
[06:57] | Deliver this to Colonel Mackenzie. | 把这个交给麦肯兹上校 |
[06:59] | It is a direct order to call off tomorrow morning’s attack. | 这是取消明晨进攻的直接命令 |
[07:02] | If you don’t, it will be a massacre. | 如果你们做不到 他们会伤亡惨重 |
[07:05] | We will lose two battalions… | 我们会失去两个营 |
[07:07] | 1,600 men, your brother among them. | 1600名士兵 你哥哥也是其中之一 |
[07:10] | You think you can get there in time? | 你觉得你们能及时赶到那里吗 |
[07:12] | Yes, sir. | 能 长官 |
[07:14] | Any questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[07:15] | – No, sir. – Good. | -没有 长官 -很好 |
[07:17] | Over to you, Lieutenant. | 交给你了 中尉 |
[07:21] | Supplies, gentlemen. | 这是补给 先生们 |
[07:24] | Map, torches, grenades, and, uh, a couple of little treats. | 地图 手电筒 手榴弹 还有点吃的 |
[07:30] | Leave immediately. | 立刻出发 |
[07:30] | Take this trench west up on Sauchiehall Street, | 走这条战壕往西到绍奇哈尔街 |
[07:32] | then northwest on Paradise Alley at the front. | 然后往东北方到前线的天堂巷 |
[07:35] | Continue along the front line until you find the Yorks. | 沿着前线继续走 找到约克郡步兵团 |
[07:38] | Give this note to Major Stevenson. | 把这个字条交给史蒂文森少校 |
[07:39] | He’s holding the line at the shortest span of no-man’s-land. | 他把守着无人区最窄处的防线 |
[07:42] | You’ll cross there. | 你们将穿越那里 |
[07:44] | It’ll be daylight, sir. They’ll see us. | 到时候是白天 长官 他们会看到我们 |
[07:46] | There’s no need to be concerned. | 不用担心 |
[07:47] | You should meet no resistance. | 你们不会遭遇敌军的 |
[07:56] | Sir, is… is it just us? | 长官 只有我们两个吗 |
[07:59] | “Down to Gehenna or up to the Throne, | “下到地狱 上至王座 |
[08:01] | He travels the fastest who travels alone.” | 孑然独行之人速度最快” |
[08:05] | Wouldn’t you say, Lieutenant? | 不是吗 中尉 |
[08:06] | Yes, sir, I would. | 是的 长官 |
[08:10] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[08:21] | Blake, let’s talk about this for a minute. | 布莱克 我们稍微聊聊 |
[08:23] | Why? | 聊什么 |
[08:32] | Blake. | 布莱克 |
[08:41] | We just need to think about it. | 我们得先考虑清楚 |
[08:42] | There’s nothing to think about. | 没什么可考虑的 |
[08:43] | It’s my big brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[08:44] | We should at least wait until it’s dark. | 我们至少该先等到天黑吧 |
[08:46] | Erinmore said to leave immediately. | 艾林摩尔说了立刻出发 |
[08:48] | Erinmore’s never seen no-man’s-land. | 艾林摩尔没去过无人区 |
[08:50] | We won’t make it ten yards. | 我们撑不过九米 |
[08:52] | – If we just wait… – You heard him. | -如果我们先等着… -你听到他说的了 |
[08:54] | He said the Boche have gone. | 他说德国佬已经走了 |
[08:56] | Is that why he gave us grenades? | 所以他还给我们准备了手榴弹吗 |
[09:09] | Watch where you’re going. | 看着点路 |
[09:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:20] | All I’m saying is that we wait. | 我只是说 我们先等等 |
[09:22] | Yes, you would say that, ’cause it’s not your brother, is it? | 你当然那么说了 又不是你哥有危险 对吧 |
[09:28] | Look, the last time I was told the Germans were gone, | 听着 上次有人告诉我德军撤退的时候 |
[09:30] | it didn’t end well. | 下场可不怎么好 |
[09:33] | You don’t know, Blake. You weren’t there. | 你不知道 布莱克 你当时又不在 |
[09:38] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[09:40] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[09:46] | You’re going up the down trench, you bloody idiot. | 这是往回走的战壕 你在逆行 白痴 |
[09:48] | Orders of the general, sir. | 将军的命令 长官 |
[10:02] | All right. Say the Boche have gone. | 好吧 就算德国佬撤了 |
[10:05] | Nine miles will take us, what, six hours? | 十四公里要花我们多久 六小时 |
[10:07] | Eight at the very most. | 最多八小时 |
[10:09] | So we’ve got time to wait until the sun sets. | 所以我们等到日落再走也来得及 |
[10:11] | – Otherwise, we’ll be wide open. – It’s enemy territory. | -否则我们将暴露无遗 -那是敌占区 |
[10:12] | We’ve got no idea what we’re walking into. | 我们完全不知道会遇到什么 |
[10:14] | Blake, if we’re not clever about this, | 布莱克 如果我们不机灵点 |
[10:17] | no one will get to your brother. | 没人能找到你哥哥 |
[10:19] | I will. | 我能 |
[10:23] | We’re here. This is the front line. | 我们到了 这就是前线 |
[10:28] | Now we need to find the Yorks. | 现在我们得找到约克团 |
[11:15] | – Sorry, mate. – Jesus! | -抱歉 伙计 -老天 |
[11:17] | Watch who you’re shoving. | 你推到人了 |
[11:18] | All right, get out of the way, then. | 好吧 那就别挡道 |
[11:19] | Hey, who the fuck do you think you are, | 你他妈以为你是谁 |
[11:20] | pushing wounded soldiers around?! | 把受伤的士兵推来推去 |
[11:21] | Let go! Let go of me! | 放手 放开我 |
[11:23] | Arsehole knocked down our sergeant! | 这个混蛋撞倒了我们的中士 |
[11:24] | The man’s fucking wounded! | 他还受着伤 |
[11:25] | All right, I’m sorry. All right? I’m sorry! | 好吧 抱歉 好吗 对不起 |
[11:27] | – We’re on commission. – Just let me through. | -我们在执行任务 -让我过去 |
[11:29] | – Orders from the general. – Just let me through. | -将军的命令 -让我过去 |
[11:32] | Get out of the way. | 把路让开 |
[11:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | Just watch where you’re going. | 看着点路 |
[11:55] | Yorks. | 约克团 |
[12:07] | It’s bloody quiet. | 这里太安静了 |
[12:09] | Was it like this before Thiepval? | 蒂耶普瓦勒战役前也是这样吗 |
[12:12] | Don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[12:14] | You don’t remember the Somme? | 你不记得索姆河战役了吗 |
[12:16] | – Not really. – Hey, mind us. | -不记得 -当心 |
[12:18] | Come on. | 靠边 |
[12:21] | Well, you did all right out of it. | 那一仗你打得不错 |
[12:23] | At least wear your ribbon. | 至少把勋章戴上吧 |
[12:26] | Don’t have it anymore. | 早就没了 |
[12:28] | What? You lost your medal? | 什么 你把勋章弄丢了 |
[12:31] | Heads down, boys. | 低头 伙计们 |
[12:33] | Come on, lads. Keep digging. | 快 小伙子们 快挖 |
[12:40] | Stay low. | 俯身 |
[12:48] | For God’s sake. Careful there. | 老天爷 当心点 |
[12:50] | You’re stepping on the dead. | 你踩到死人了 |
[12:51] | That’s our sergeant. | 那是我们的中士 |
[12:53] | Be better washing them out of this dugout with a bloody hose. | 还不如用水管把他们从防空壕里冲掉 |
[12:55] | Do you know where the Yorks are? | 你知道约克团在哪吗 |
[12:57] | The next bend, you’ll be standing on top of half of them. | 到了下个拐角 你脚下就是半个约克团 |
[13:00] | Shot to hell two nights ago. | 两天前被打得很惨 |
[13:11] | – Yorks? – Yes, Corp. | -约克团吗 -是的 一等兵 |
[13:13] | Where’s Major Stevenson? | 史蒂文森少校在哪 |
[13:15] | He was killed, couple of nights ago, Corporal. | 他死了 就在几天前 一等兵 |
[13:18] | Lieutenant Leslie has command. | 我们现在由莱斯利中尉指挥 |
[13:20] | Where can we find him? | 去哪能找到他 |
[13:22] | Next dugout. | 下一个防空壕 |
[13:31] | Here. | 这边 |
[13:38] | Sir? | 长官 |
[13:39] | – Lieutenant Leslie, sir? – What is it? | -是莱斯利中尉吗 长官 -什么事 |
[13:41] | We have a message from General Erinmore. | 我们有来自艾林摩尔将军的消息 |
[13:43] | – Are you our relief? – No, sir. | -你们是来接替我们的吗 -不是 长官 |
[13:45] | Well, when the fucking hell are they due? | 那他们到底什么时候来 |
[13:47] | We don’t know, sir, but we’ve got orders to cross here. | 我们不知道 长官 但我们奉命穿过这里 |
[13:50] | That is the German front line. | 那是德军前线 |
[13:52] | We know, sir. | 我们知道 长官 |
[13:53] | If you’ll just take the letter. | 可以请您看看信吗 |
[13:57] | Settle a bet. What day is it? | 解个赌 今天周几 |
[14:00] | – Friday. – Friday. Well, well, well. | -周五 -周五 好吧好吧 |
[14:02] | None of us was right. | 我们都没猜中 |
[14:03] | This idiot thought it was Tuesday. | 这白痴以为是周二 |
[14:05] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[14:07] | Are they out of their fucking minds? | 他们是不是脑袋被驴踢了 |
[14:09] | One slow night, the brass think the Hun have just gone home. | 平静了一个夜晚 上面就觉得德国佬都回家了 |
[14:13] | Do you think they’re wrong, sir? | 您认为他们是错的吗 长官 |
[14:15] | We lost an officer and three men two nights ago. | 两天前我们损失了一名军官和三名士兵 |
[14:18] | They were shot to bits patching up wire. | 他们在修理铁丝网的时候被射成了筛子 |
[14:20] | We dragged two of them back here. | 我们拖回来两个人 |
[14:22] | – Needn’t bothered. – Sir, | -不过也无济于事 -长官 |
[14:23] | the general is sure the enemy have withdrawn. | 将军相信敌军已经撤退了 |
[14:26] | There are aerials of the new line that… | 有敌军新防线的航测图… |
[14:27] | Shut up. We fought and died | 闭嘴 我们浴血奋战 |
[14:29] | over every inch of this fucking place. | 在这个鬼地方寸土必争 |
[14:30] | Now they suddenly give us miles? | 现在他们突然撤退了十几公里 |
[14:32] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[14:37] | But chin up. There’s a medal in it, for sure. | 不过振作点 你们肯定也能得个什么勋章 |
[14:39] | Nothing like a scrap of ribbon to cheer up a widow. | 没什么比一片勋带更能让寡妇开心了 |
[14:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | Where’s the nearest way through, sir? | 长官 从哪里穿过去最近 |
[14:50] | Our wire’s a mess, but there is a path through of sorts. | 我们的铁丝网一团糟 不过有一个地方能穿过去 |
[14:53] | Rushworth, let him look. | 拉什沃思 让他们看看 |
[15:01] | Straight ahead to the left, past the dead horses. | 径直往左前方走 穿过那堆马的尸体 |
[15:03] | There’s a gap directly behind them. | 那后面就有个缝 |
[15:05] | Useful, because if it’s dark, you follow the stench. | 很有用 要是天黑看不清路 还可以跟着臭味走 |
[15:08] | When you get to the second wire, | 等你们到达第二道铁丝网 |
[15:10] | look out for the bowing chap. | 注意上面挂着的尸体 |
[15:12] | There’s a small break just beside him. | 他旁边就有一个小缺口 |
[15:14] | The German line is 150-odd yards after that. | 再往前大概140米就是德军的防线了 |
[15:18] | Watch out for the craters; they’re deeper than they look. | 小心弹坑 比看上去更深 |
[15:21] | You fall in, there’s no getting out. | 你要是掉进去 就出不来了 |
[15:23] | This way. | 这边 |
[15:26] | Wake up, Kilgour. | 醒醒 基尔戈 |
[15:28] | Bloody waste of space. | 浪费老子的地方 |
[15:29] | Any cover, sir? Anywhere to jump off from? | 有掩体吗 长官 有没有可以作为跳板的地方 |
[15:31] | No, the sap trench was blown to hell weeks ago. | 没有 对壕几周前就被炸没了 |
[15:33] | It was full of bodies anyway. | 而且里面都是尸体 |
[15:35] | Your best bet is to pop over here. | 你们最好的选择就是从这里上去 |
[15:41] | If you do get shot, try to make it back to the wire. | 要是中弹了 想办法回到铁丝网这边来 |
[15:43] | We won’t come after you, not till it’s dark. | 我们天黑前不会去找你们 |
[15:45] | And if by some fucking miracle you do make it, | 要是奇迹出现 你们真的成功了 |
[15:48] | send up a flare. | 就发个信号弹 |
[15:49] | Don’t have any, sir. | 我们没有信号枪 长官 |
[15:51] | Well, get him one, Kilgour. Make yourself useful. | 基尔戈 给他们拿一把去 别傻站着 |
[15:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[15:58] | Through this holy unction, | 通过这神圣的涂油礼 |
[16:00] | may the Lord pardon you your faults | 愿主宽恕你的过错 |
[16:01] | and whatever sins thou has committed. | 和犯下的罪行 |
[16:07] | I do hate losing these to the Hun, | 我不想让这个落到德国佬手里 |
[16:09] | so when they start shooting at you, | 所以他们冲你们开枪的时候 |
[16:11] | could you be so kind as to throw it back? | 你们能不能好心给我扔回来 |
[16:13] | There’s a good chap. | 好小伙 |
[16:18] | Cheerio. | 走好 |
[16:27] | You sure? | 你想好了吗 |
[16:29] | Yes. | 想好了 |
[16:36] | Age before beauty. | 长者优先 |
[18:26] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:29] | Look for cover. | 找掩护 |
[18:53] | Sap trench. | 对壕 |
[20:22] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[20:32] | They’re ours. | 是我们的战机 |
[20:34] | Keep going. We’re halfway. | 继续走 已经走了一半了 |
[21:41] | There’s a gap, in the wire. | 铁丝网中间有缝 |
[22:41] | Sco. | 斯科 |
[23:07] | There. That’s the front line. | 那边 那就是德军的前线 |
[23:34] | Fuck me. | 见鬼 |
[23:36] | They really have gone. | 他们真的撤退了 |
[23:59] | Your hand all right? | 你的手没事吧 |
[24:02] | Put it through an effing German. | 按到德国佬的尸体里了 |
[24:05] | Patch it up. | 包扎一下吧 |
[24:07] | You’ll be wanking again in no time. | 用不了多久你就能用你的五指姑娘了 |
[24:10] | Wrong hand. | 不是这只手 |
[24:42] | They’re not long gone. | 他们刚走没多久 |
[25:07] | No good. | 别走那边 |
[25:31] | Blocked. | 堵死了 |
[25:33] | This might be a way through. | 这边可能可以穿过去 |
[25:50] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[26:00] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[26:03] | It’s massive. | 好大的地方 |
[26:07] | They built all this. | 全是他们造的 |
[26:55] | Here’s our way through. | 路在这边 |
[26:57] | Sco. | 斯科 |
[27:00] | How about this? | 这个怎样 |
[27:06] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 |
[27:10] | Even their rats are bigger than ours. | 连他们的老鼠都更大 |
[27:19] | What do you think’s in the bags? | 你觉得包里是什么 |
[27:22] | You cannot be that hungry. | 你还没饿到这份上吧 |
[27:30] | Look at him, cocky little bastard. | 瞧这货 得意洋洋的小混蛋 |
[27:34] | You could eat this, though. | 不过你可以吃这个 |
[27:36] | – What is it? – Boche dog meat. | -那是什么 -德国狗肉罐头 |
[27:41] | What’s in the other boxes? | 其它箱子里是什么 |
[27:44] | – What’s wrong? – Trip wire. | -怎么了 -绊雷 |
[27:47] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:50] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[27:53] | Goes from here to the door. | 从这里到门那里 |
[27:58] | Oh, Jesus! | 老天 |
[27:59] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:11] | Sco! | 斯科 |
[28:18] | Sco? | 斯科 |
[28:24] | Sco! | 斯科 |
[28:28] | Sco! Sco. | 斯科 斯科 |
[28:37] | Sco! Sco. | 斯科 斯科 |
[28:42] | Sco. | 斯科 |
[28:43] | Sco! Wake up! | 斯科 醒醒 |
[28:46] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[28:50] | Sco! Sco! | 斯科 斯科 |
[28:54] | Stand up! Stand up! | 站起来 站起来 |
[28:57] | Come on. Stand up! | 来 站起来 |
[28:59] | Up! Up! Up! | 起来 起来 起来 |
[29:02] | Come on! | 快点 |
[29:04] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[29:09] | The whole thing’s coming down! | 这里要整个塌了 |
[29:12] | Come on. | 快 |
[29:17] | You keep hold of me! | 抓紧我 |
[29:33] | We need to keep moving! | 我们不能停 |
[29:34] | Come on! | 快 |
[29:36] | I can’t see. I can’t see! | 我看不到 我看不到 |
[29:39] | Oh! Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 停停停停 |
[29:41] | Stop! | 停 |
[29:42] | It’s a mine shaft! | 有个矿井 |
[29:45] | Right, we’ll have to jump. | 我们得跳过去 |
[29:47] | Come on! | 来 |
[29:51] | You’re going to have to jump. | 你得跳过来 |
[29:52] | – Just jump! – I can’t. | -快跳 -不行 |
[29:54] | – I can’t see! – You need to trust me. | -我看不到 -你得相信我 |
[29:56] | Jump! | 跳 |
[30:04] | Don’t let go of me! Don’t let go! | 别松手 别松 |
[30:10] | Light. There’s light. | 光 看见光了 |
[30:25] | Stop. Stop. | 停 停 |
[30:26] | Just let me stand. | 让我站一会 |
[30:32] | Dirty bastards! | 卑鄙的混蛋 |
[30:40] | Careful. They may have left other traps. | 小心 他们可能还留有其它陷阱 |
[30:51] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[31:03] | Dust. | 灰 |
[31:05] | So much dust in my eyes. | 我眼睛里全是灰 |
[31:15] | Here. | 给 |
[31:17] | Have some of mine. | 喝一点我的水 |
[31:25] | I wish I’d shot that rat now. | 我当时要是开枪打死那只老鼠就好了 |
[31:28] | I wish you picked some other bloody idiot. | 你当时要是挑了别的傻瓜就好了 |
[31:31] | – What? – Why in God’s name did you have to choose me? | -什么 -你为什么非得挑我 |
[31:35] | Well, I didn’t know what I was picking you for. | 我当时不知道挑你是去做什么 |
[31:36] | No, you didn’t. | 对 你不知道 |
[31:38] | You never know. That’s your problem. | 你就没知道过 这就是你的问题 |
[31:44] | All right, then, go back. | 行 那你回去吧 |
[31:47] | Nothing’s stopping you. | 没人拦着你 |
[31:47] | You can go all the way bloody home if you want. | 你想的话一路回家都行 |
[31:49] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[31:50] | Just don’t. | 你别说了 |
[31:53] | I-I didn’t know what I was picking you for. | 我当时不知道挑你是去做什么 |
[31:56] | I thought they were going to send us back up the line | 我以为他们要派我们回前线 |
[31:58] | or for food or something. | 或者是给我们吃的什么的 |
[32:01] | I thought it was going to be something easy. | 我以为会是很容易的事 |
[32:03] | All right? | 知道吗 |
[32:06] | I never thought it would be this. | 从没想过会是这样 |
[32:15] | So do you want to go back? | 你想回去吗 |
[32:20] | Just fire the fucking flare. | 快发射信号弹吧 |
[32:38] | Up yours, Lieutenant. | 去你的吧 中尉 |
[32:55] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪吗 |
[32:59] | Écoust is directly southeast. | 埃库斯特在正东南方 |
[33:03] | And if we keep that bearing, we should make it. | 如果我们继续朝那个方位走 应该就能赶到 |
[33:11] | Come on, then. | 那就走吧 |
[33:37] | Look at that. | 瞧那边 |
[33:39] | They destroyed their own guns. | 他们摧毁了自己的火炮 |
[33:42] | They destroyed their own trenches, too. | 也摧毁了自己的战壕 |
[33:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:47] | I think they wanted us to go that way. | 我觉得他们就想让我们走那边 |
[33:50] | They wanted to bury us. | 想活埋我们 |
[33:59] | You bastard rats. | 该死的老鼠 |
[34:10] | Did you hear that story about Wilko? | 你听过威尔科的故事吗 |
[34:12] | – How he lost his ear. – I’m not in the mood. | -他是怎么没了耳朵 -我现在没心情 |
[34:15] | Keep your eyes on the trees. | 注意树木 |
[34:16] | Top of the ridge. | 在山脊上 |
[34:21] | Bet he told you it was shrapnel. | 他肯定告诉你是弹片炸的 |
[34:25] | What was it, then? | 那到底是什么 |
[34:27] | Well, you know his girl’s a hairdresser, right? | 你知道他女友是发型师吧 |
[34:32] | And he was moaning about the lack of bathing facilities | 他给她写信时抱怨 |
[34:34] | when he wrote to her. | 缺少洗浴设施 |
[34:36] | Remember those rancid jakes at Arras? | 还记得阿拉斯恶臭的厕所吗 |
[34:38] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[34:39] | Anyway, she sends him over this hair oil. | 总之 她给他寄了发油 |
[34:44] | Smells sweet. Like Golden Syrup. | 气味香甜 就像糖浆 |
[34:49] | Wilko loves the smell, | 威尔科超喜欢这味 |
[34:52] | but he doesn’t want to cart it around in his pack. | 但他不想装包里到处带着 |
[34:55] | So he slathers it all over his barnet, | 所以他用它涂满头发 |
[34:59] | goes to sleep. | 然后就睡觉了 |
[35:01] | And in the middle of the night, he wakes up, | 半夜里他醒了 |
[35:04] | and a rat is sitting on his shoulder, | 一只老鼠坐在他肩上 |
[35:08] | licking the oil off his head. | 舔他头上的发油 |
[35:10] | Wilko panics, and he jumps up. | 威尔科一慌张 跳了起来 |
[35:13] | And when he does, the rat bites clean through his fucking ear | 他跳起来时 老鼠把他耳朵整个咬了下来 |
[35:16] | – and runs off with it. – No. | -然后叼着跑掉了 -不是吧 |
[35:19] | He made a hell of a fuss… | 他上蹿下跳 |
[35:21] | yelling, screaming. | 呼喊 尖叫 |
[35:23] | The best of it was he put so much bloody oil on himself | 最精彩的是他涂了太多油 |
[35:27] | that he couldn’t wash it off. | 洗都洗不掉 |
[35:28] | He was like a magnet. | 他就像磁铁 |
[35:30] | The rats left us alone, | 老鼠不烦我们 |
[35:31] | but they couldn’t get enough of him. | 却对他欲罢不能 |
[35:33] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的混蛋 |
[35:42] | Heading back home. | 他们在往国内飞 |
[35:44] | I wonder what they saw. | 不知道他们看到了什么 |
[35:48] | Watch the ridgelines. | 看着点山脊线 |
[35:55] | Well, that’s your medal sorted, then. | 你的勋章拿定了 |
[35:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:00] | “Lance Corporal Blake showed unusual valor | “一等兵布莱克拯救了命垂一线的同伴 |
[36:02] | rescuing a comrade from certain death.” | 展现了非同寻常的英勇” |
[36:04] | Blah, blah, blah. | 等等等等 |
[36:07] | You reckon? | 你真这么想吗 |
[36:09] | I do. | 是的 |
[36:13] | Well, that’d be nice. | 是那样就好了 |
[36:15] | Since you lost yours. | 毕竟你的丢了 |
[36:17] | I didn’t lose mine. | 我的没丢 |
[36:20] | What happened to it, then? | 那你的勋章怎么了 |
[36:22] | – Why do you care? – Why do you not? | -你为什么在乎 -你为什么不在乎 |
[36:26] | I swapped it with a French captain. | 我和一位法国上尉换了 |
[36:29] | Swapped it? | 换了 |
[36:31] | For what? | 换什么 |
[36:32] | Bottle of wine. | 一瓶酒 |
[36:35] | Well, what did you do that for? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[36:37] | I was thirsty. | 我当时渴了 |
[36:40] | What a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[36:44] | You should’ve taken it home with you. | 你本可以带回家 |
[36:46] | You should’ve given it to your family. | 交给你的家人 |
[36:50] | Men have died for that. | 许多士兵为之牺牲 |
[36:54] | If I got a medal, I’d take it back home. | 我要是有勋章的话 就带回家去 |
[36:55] | Why didn’t you just take it home? | 你为什么没带回家呢 |
[36:57] | Look, it’s just a bit of bloody tin. | 只是一小块锡而已 |
[36:59] | It doesn’t make you special. | 又不会让你变得特别 |
[37:01] | Doesn’t make any difference to anyone. | 没有任何意义 |
[37:04] | Yes, it does. | 有意义的 |
[37:06] | And it’s not just a bit of tin. | 而且那不只是一小块锡 |
[37:08] | It’s got a ribbon on it. | 上面还有勋带 |
[37:14] | I hated going home. | 我讨厌回家 |
[37:17] | I hated it. | 我讨厌 |
[37:20] | When I knew I couldn’t stay, | 尤其知道我不能久留 |
[37:23] | when I knew I had to leave and they might never see… | 我知道我还得离开 家人可能再也见不到… |
[37:57] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[38:01] | They chopped them all down. | 他们把树都砍了 |
[38:07] | Cherries. | 樱桃树 |
[38:12] | Lamberts. | 兰伯特樱桃 |
[38:17] | They might be dukes. | 可能是公爵樱桃 |
[38:19] | Hard to tell when they aren’t in fruit. | 没结果的时候很难认出来 |
[38:22] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[38:24] | Well, people think there’s one type. | 人们以为樱桃只有一种 |
[38:27] | But there’s lots of them. | 但其实有很多种 |
[38:28] | Cuthberts, Queen Annes, Montmorencys, | 卡斯伯特樱桃 安妮女王樱桃 蒙莫朗西樱桃 |
[38:31] | sweet ones, sour ones. | 甜的 酸的 |
[38:33] | Why on earth would you know this? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[38:35] | Mum’s got an orchard back home. | 我妈妈在家里有个果园 |
[38:38] | Only a few trees. | 只种了几棵树 |
[38:40] | This time of year, it looks like it’s been snowing. | 每年这个时候都像下雪一样 |
[38:44] | Blossom everywhere. | 到处都是花 |
[38:46] | And then in May, we have to pick them. | 到了五月 我们得摘果子 |
[38:50] | Me and Joe. | 我和乔 |
[38:53] | Takes the whole day. | 要花一整天的时间 |
[38:56] | So these ones are all goners? | 所以这些树都活不了了 |
[38:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:00] | They’ll grow again when the stones rot. | 等到果核腐烂了 它们会重新生长的 |
[39:02] | You’ll end up with more trees than before. | 最后会长出更多树来 |
[39:10] | It looks abandoned. | 好像废弃了 |
[39:12] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[39:14] | We have to make sure. | 我们得去确认 |
[39:48] | I’ll take front. You take back. | 我去前面 你去后面 |
[40:33] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[40:35] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[40:55] | – Did you find any food? – No. | -发现食物了吗 -没有 |
[40:59] | I don’t like this place. | 我不喜欢这个地方 |
[42:09] | Map says get over that ridge, | 地图显示要过那座桥 |
[42:13] | and it’s a straight shot to écoust. | 然后就可以直达埃库斯特 |
[42:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:01] | Is that our friends again? | 又是我们的战机吗 |
[43:04] | Looks like it. | 似乎是 |
[43:06] | Dogfight. | 在缠斗 |
[43:09] | Who’s winning? | 谁占上风 |
[43:11] | Us, I think. | 好像是我们 |
[43:13] | Two on one. | 二对一 |
[43:18] | They got him. | 他们击中了他了 |
[44:18] | We should put him out of his misery. | 我们应该给他个痛快 |
[44:20] | No. Get him some water. He needs water. | 不行 给他点水 他需要水 |
[44:23] | It’s all right. It’s all right. Steady. | 没事的 没事的 别动 |
[44:26] | – St-Steady. Stay still. – Nein. | -别动 别动 -不 |
[44:37] | Stop. Stop! | 别 别 |
[44:40] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[44:45] | No! | 不 |
[44:47] | You bastard! | 你这个 |
[44:50] | You bloody bastard. | 你这个狗杂种 |
[44:57] | God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[44:58] | My God, no! | 我的天 不 |
[45:01] | Jes… Jesus, no! | 天…天啊 不 |
[45:04] | – Je… – We have to stop the bleeding. | -天… -得赶紧止血 |
[45:07] | Stop! Stop it! Stop it! | 别 住手 住手 |
[45:09] | It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s going to be all right. | 没事 没事 会没事的 |
[45:11] | We’re going to stand up. | 我们要站起来 |
[45:13] | – Yes. Yes. – Right? | -好 好 -行吗 |
[45:15] | Okay. | 来 |
[45:19] | No! I can’t. I can’t. | 不行 我起不来 |
[45:23] | – We have to get to an aid post. – I can’t! | -我们得去救护所 -我动不了 |
[45:25] | I’ll carry you. It isn’t very far. | 我带你过去 离得不是很远 |
[45:27] | Just bring a doctor here. | 你去喊个医生来吧 |
[45:28] | We can’t. We have to go together. | 不行 我们得一起去 |
[45:32] | We’re going to get up. We’re going to get up. | 我扶你起来 站起来 |
[45:41] | Stop. | 停 |
[45:43] | Please stop! | 求你了 |
[45:45] | Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[45:46] | Put me down, you bastard! | 放我下来 混蛋 |
[45:47] | Please! Put me down! | 求你了 放我下来 |
[46:00] | You have to try to keep moving. | 你得试着继续走 |
[46:02] | Let’s just sit. | 还是坐着吧 |
[46:03] | – Let me sit. – No, we can’t. | -让我坐一会 -不行 |
[46:05] | We have to find the 2nd, remember? | 我们要去找二营 还记得吗 |
[46:07] | Your brother. We have to go now. | 找你哥 我们得马上动身 |
[46:09] | You can start on without me. I’ll catch up. | 你可以先走 我之后跟上 |
[46:11] | No. | 不行 |
[46:11] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[46:13] | We have to move. All right? | 我们得动身 好吗 |
[46:16] | We have to move. | 我们必须出发了 |
[46:17] | Come on. Come on! | 来 起来 |
[46:20] | Come on. | 起来 |
[46:21] | That’s it. Come on. | 很好 坚持住 |
[46:23] | Come on. Come on. | 来 快起来 |
[46:31] | Your brother. | 想想你哥 |
[46:32] | We have to find your brother. | 我们得找到你哥哥 |
[46:36] | You’ll recognize him. | 你能认出他 |
[46:40] | He looks like me. | 他长得和我很像 |
[46:41] | And he’s a bit older. | 比我老一点 |
[46:57] | What are they? | 什么东西 |
[47:01] | Are we being shelled? | 我们遭炮击了吗 |
[47:04] | They’re embers. | 是木头的灰烬 |
[47:05] | The barn is on fire. | 畜棚着火了 |
[47:11] | I’ve been hit. | 我受伤了 |
[47:15] | What was it? | 怎么弄的 |
[47:17] | You were stabbed. | 你被刀捅了 |
[47:24] | Am I dying? | 我要死了吗 |
[47:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:38] | Yes, I think you are. | 是的 没错 |
[47:44] | Oh. No. No. | 不 不 |
[47:56] | This? | 这个吗 |
[47:58] | Inside. | 在里头 |
[48:23] | Will you write to my mum for me? | 你能替我给我妈写信吗 |
[48:27] | I will. | 好 |
[48:31] | Tell her I wasn’t scared. | 告诉她我死得很英勇 |
[48:37] | Anything else? | 还想说别的吗 |
[48:41] | I love them. | 我爱他们 |
[48:45] | I wish that… | 我希望… |
[48:48] | I wish that… | 我希望… |
[48:56] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[49:00] | Tell me you know the way. | 告诉我你知道路怎么走 |
[49:05] | I know the way. | 我知道怎么走 |
[49:08] | I’m going to head southeast until I hit Écoust. | 我要往东南方向走 直到抵达埃库斯特 |
[49:12] | I’ll pass through the town and out to the east, | 穿过小镇 然后向东前进 |
[49:15] | all the way to Croisilles Wood. | 一直到克鲁瓦西耶林地 |
[49:17] | It’ll be dark by then. | 到时候就天黑了 |
[49:20] | That won’t bother me. | 没关系 |
[49:22] | I’ll find the 2nd, | 我会找到二营 |
[49:24] | I’ll give them the message, | 把消息传达到位 |
[49:26] | and then I’ll find your brother. | 然后就去找你哥哥 |
[49:29] | Just like you. | 长得和你很像 |
[49:31] | A little older. | 但是老一点 |
[51:35] | You all right, mate? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[51:38] | Hey, it’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事 不用怕 |
[51:41] | Come on, help him. | 快去帮他 |
[51:51] | Jesus. What happened to him? | 天呐 他怎么了 |
[51:56] | Was it the plane? | 是因为那架战机吗 |
[51:57] | – We saw the smoke. – Yeah. | -我们看到冒烟了 -嗯 |
[52:17] | Go and fetch his things. | 去把他的东西拿上 |
[52:19] | – Sir. – Sir. | -是 -是 |
[52:24] | A friend? | 你朋友吗 |
[52:28] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[52:31] | I have an urgent message for the 2nd Devons. | 有紧急消息要报告德文团二营 |
[52:33] | Orders to stop tomorrow morning’s attack. | 是关于取消明早进攻的命令 |
[52:36] | And where are they stationed? | 二营在哪里驻扎 |
[52:38] | Just beyond Écoust. | 埃库斯特过一点的地方 |
[52:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[52:48] | Come with me, Corporal. It’s an order. | 跟我来 一等兵 这是命令 |
[52:51] | We’re passing through Écoust. | 我们会经过埃库斯特 |
[52:52] | We can take you some of the way. | 可以载你一段路 |
[52:56] | Sir. | 好的 |
[53:22] | Oh, come on, Sergeant! | 加把劲 中士 |
[53:24] | Put more men on the base. | 树根那边多去几个人 |
[53:26] | At the trunk. It’ll be heavier there. | 抬树干 那边更重一些 |
[53:29] | Might be a tight squeeze. | 可能会有点挤 |
[53:30] | No, you’re not going to be able to just lift it. | 硬抬是抬不起来的 |
[53:33] | Pivot the front end to the left. | 把前端抬起来往左边转 |
[53:35] | Jesus, they don’t make things easy, do they? | 天呐 德国佬真是不让我们好过 |
[53:38] | They could at least have retreated with a bit of grace. | 他们撤退时至少该体面一些 |
[53:41] | Bastards! | 一群混蛋 |
[53:42] | Sir. | 长官 |
[53:43] | – You’re not one of mine. – No, sir. | -你不是我的兵 -没错 长官 |
[53:45] | He has an urgent message to deliver to the 2nd Devons, sir. | 他有紧急消息要报告给德文团二营 长官 |
[53:48] | Can you get past it? | 能绕过去吗 |
[53:49] | – No, sir. – Oh, for God’s sake. | -不行 长官 -我的天呐 |
[53:51] | Just move it! | 快点挪开 |
[53:53] | There’s room in the casuals’ truck, sir. | 运送暂编士兵的车上还有位置 长官 |
[53:56] | – He has orders. – Yes, yes, all right. | -他有命令在身 -行了行了 好吧 |
[53:58] | Come on, now. You can get through there sideways. | 快开车 可以从旁边绕过去 |
[54:06] | How did you get here, sir? | 你们是怎么来到这里的 长官 |
[54:08] | Crossed no-man’s-land, just outside Bapaume. | 穿过了一片无人区 就在巴波姆外面 |
[54:11] | Took us the whole night. | 花了我们一夜时间 |
[54:13] | Bumped into a couple of Hun stragglers on the way | 路上遇见了几个掉队的德国佬 |
[54:15] | who made a nuisance of themselves. | 骚扰我们 |
[54:18] | You’re going up to the new line? | 你们要去新的前线吗 |
[54:19] | Attempting to. | 正准备去 |
[54:21] | The Newfoundlands have pushed forwards | 纽芬兰团已经向前推进了 |
[54:23] | and requested reinforcements. | 在请求增援 |
[54:27] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的事情我很遗憾 |
[54:30] | May I tell you something that you probably already know? | 能说一个你八成已经知道的道理吗 |
[54:35] | It doesn’t do to dwell on it. | 学会放下才能继续生活 |
[54:38] | No, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[54:40] | Hop on. | 上车吧 |
[54:43] | Make some space there. | 腾出点地方 |
[54:46] | Come on, in you get. | 快点 上去吧 |
[55:04] | All right. Here we go again, boys. | 我们又上路了 伙计们 |
[55:10] | Welcome aboard the night bus to fuck-knows-where. | 欢迎乘坐去往不知道是什么鬼地方的大巴 |
[55:17] | Is that a dead dog? | 那是条死狗吗 |
[55:20] | – You got a fag? – Yeah. There you go. | -有烟吗 -有 给你 |
[55:39] | Butler. | 巴特勒 |
[55:40] | – Carry on with that story. – Oh, yeah. Right. | -继续讲那个故事 -好的 |
[55:43] | So, when we get off the train, Beaufoy comes up to us, | 当时我们刚下火车 博福伊走过来 |
[55:47] | and he’s having a right go. | 对着我们说 |
[55:49] | “Lance Corporal, whatever one does, | “一等兵听着 不论做什么 |
[55:51] | one never lets standards slip.” | 都不应松懈对自己的要求” |
[55:53] | Then Scott comes out the latrine. | 然后斯科特从厕所出来了 |
[55:55] | He wipes his hand on the back of Beaufoy’s jacket. | 在博福伊背上擦了擦手 |
[55:58] | Shit all down his back. | 弄得他背上都是屎 |
[56:00] | Was that meant to be Captain Beaufoy? | 你说的是博福伊上尉吗 |
[56:02] | Oh, piss off, you. You can’t do any better. | 去你的 你不可能学得比我像 |
[56:04] | “Men, your rifle stocks are an embarrassment | “天啊 你们的步枪储备 |
[56:07] | to the entire Expeditionary Force.” | 真是令整个远征军蒙羞” |
[56:09] | Nah. No. | 不行 |
[56:10] | You’re both bloody awful. | 你俩学得都不像 |
[56:12] | You don’t know. You barely even speak the bloody language. | 你懂什么 你连英语都说不好 |
[56:15] | He’s got a better grasp of it than you, Cooke. | 他对英语的领悟可比你强 库克 |
[56:16] | – Well, go on, then, Jondalar. Give it a go. – Let’s see it. | -那来吧 乔达拉 你说一句 -我们听听看 |
[56:21] | “Rossi! Never in my 200 years as a soldier | “罗西 我当兵二百年 |
[56:25] | have I seen such a sorry excuse for a latrine pit.” | 从未见过如此破败的茅坑” |
[56:28] | Shite. | 妈的 |
[56:29] | That is total shit. | 真是满嘴胡话 |
[56:32] | Could’ve taken my teeth out with that. | 万一把我门牙打掉了怎么办 |
[56:33] | You could do with a new set. | 你装一副假牙就行了 |
[56:40] | You got somewhere you need to be? | 你要去哪里 |
[56:45] | – No. – Arsehole needs driving lessons. | -别啊 -这蠢货该学学怎么开车 |
[57:03] | – He should reverse. – Yeah. | -他该倒车 -对 |
[57:06] | Try it in reverse. | 试试倒车 |
[57:08] | Reverse! | 倒车 |
[57:17] | No. Stop. | 不 停下 |
[57:18] | Stop! | 停下 |
[57:20] | – Everyone needs to get out. – Who the fuck is he? | -所有人都出来 -这家伙是谁 |
[57:22] | All out! | 都出来 |
[57:25] | – Come on! – All right. | -快点 -好吧 |
[57:27] | All right, keep your bloody hair on. | 行了 冷静一点 |
[57:29] | Right. | 好了 |
[57:31] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[57:41] | We need to get some wood, put it under the wheels. | 我们得去找点木头来垫在车轮下面 |
[57:43] | No, we haven’t got the time. | 不 来不及了 |
[57:44] | We all need to push. Come on. | 大家得一起推 来吧 |
[57:46] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[57:54] | Please. I have to go now. | 拜托了 我得马上出发 |
[57:56] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[57:59] | All right, come on, lads. | 好吧 来吧 小伙子们 |
[58:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[58:02] | Come on, boys. | 来吧 小伙子们 |
[58:03] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[58:17] | Come on, boys! One last push, yeah?! | 快 小伙子们 最后推一下 好吗 |
[58:19] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[58:34] | Back in. | 上车 |
[58:36] | Get back in. | 上车 |
[58:37] | Go. | 去吧 |
[58:39] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[58:42] | Here, driver, | 听着 司机 |
[58:43] | how about you try to keep it on the bloody road for a change? | 你能不能试试一直在马路上开 |
[58:45] | Oh, piss off. | 滚蛋 |
[59:06] | So, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[59:09] | I have to get to the 2nd Devons, just past Écoust. | 我得到埃库斯特前面一点的地方找德文团二营 |
[59:13] | Why? | 去干什么 |
[59:15] | They’re attacking at dawn. | 他们准备在黎明时进攻 |
[59:17] | I have orders to stop them. | 我身负阻止他们的命令 |
[59:18] | How come? | 为什么 |
[59:21] | They’re walking into a trap. | 他们正步入敌军陷阱 |
[59:23] | How many? | 有多少人 |
[59:25] | Sixteen hundred. | 1600人 |
[59:28] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[59:32] | Why did they send you on your own? | 怎么就派了你一个人 |
[59:35] | They didn’t. | 不是 |
[59:37] | There were two of us. | 本来是两个人的 |
[59:39] | So now it’s down to you? | 现在只剩你一个人了 |
[59:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:44] | You’ll never make it. | 你做不到的 |
[59:49] | Yes, I will. | 我会做到的 |
[59:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:00:01] | Look at it. | 看看啊 |
[1:00:03] | Fucking look at it. | 快他妈看看 |
[1:00:06] | Three years fighting over this. | 我们在这苦战三年 |
[1:00:09] | We should’ve just let the bastards keep it. | 我们就该让那些混蛋占领这里 |
[1:00:12] | I mean, who machine-guns cows? | 什么人会冲着牛开枪啊 |
[1:00:14] | Huns with extra bullets. | 弹药用不完的德国佬 |
[1:00:16] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[1:00:18] | Clever. | 很聪明 |
[1:00:20] | They know if they don’t shoot the cow, you will eat it. | 他们知道如果不把牛打死 你们就有食物了 |
[1:00:25] | Still bastards. | 还是挺混蛋的 |
[1:00:26] | Yeah, it’s not even our bloody country. | 是啊 这里甚至都不是我们的国家 |
[1:00:29] | How long gone do you reckon they are? | 你觉得他们撤退多久了 |
[1:00:30] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[1:00:32] | Worried we’ll catch up with them? | 你担心我们会追上他们吗 |
[1:00:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:00:35] | Right. Be a bloody miracle at this rate. | 这速度能追上简直是奇迹 |
[1:00:37] | Yeah, they’re probably right round the next corner. | 说不定他们就在下一个拐角 |
[1:00:39] | Piss off. No, they’re not. | 去你的 不可能 |
[1:00:42] | Why don’t they just bloody well give up? | 他们为什么不投降算了 |
[1:00:45] | Eh? Don’t they want to go home? | 他们难道不想回家吗 |
[1:00:48] | They hate their wives and mothers. | 他们讨厌自己的妻子和母亲 |
[1:00:50] | And Germany must be a shithole. | 而且德国也不是什么好地方 |
[1:00:54] | They’re retreating. | 他们在撤退了 |
[1:00:55] | They’re miles back. | 他们都撤到几公里外了 |
[1:00:57] | Got ’em on the ropes, at least. | 至少把他们逼入绝境了 |
[1:01:00] | No. We don’t. | 不 你想多了 |
[1:01:05] | Oh, bollocks. What’s up now? | 该死 又怎么了 |
[1:01:07] | Not another bloody tree. | 别又碰上什么树挡着路 |
[1:01:09] | Bridge is down. | 桥塌了 |
[1:01:11] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[1:01:13] | Looks like I’ll be getting out here. | 看来我得下车了 |
[1:01:15] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:01:16] | Keep some of that luck for yourself, pal. | 给自己留点运气吧 老兄 |
[1:01:18] | – Think you’ll be needing it. – Good luck, mate. | -你会用得上的 -祝你好运 伙计 |
[1:01:20] | Good luck, guv. | 祝你好运 先生 |
[1:01:21] | – Good luck. – Don’t balls it up. | -祝你好运 -别搞砸了 |
[1:01:24] | I hope you get there. | 祝你一路顺风 |
[1:01:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:31] | The next bridge is six miles. | 下一座桥在十公里外 |
[1:01:33] | We’ll have to divert. | 我们得绕道了 |
[1:01:35] | I can’t, sir. | 我不能绕道 长官 |
[1:01:36] | I don’t have the time. | 那样就来不及了 |
[1:01:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:01:41] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:01:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[1:01:48] | Corporal? | 一等兵 |
[1:01:50] | If you do manage to get to Colonel Mackenzie, | 如果你能找到麦肯兹上校 |
[1:01:54] | make sure there are witnesses. | 要确保在交接命令的时候有旁人在场 |
[1:01:57] | They are direct orders, sir. | 这是上级的直接命令 长官 |
[1:01:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:02:01] | But some men just want the fight. | 但有些人就想打仗 |
[1:02:05] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[1:02:11] | Driver! Move off! | 驾驶员 开车 |
[1:12:52] | Anglais. | 我是英国人 |
[1:12:54] | Not German. | 不是德国人 |
[1:12:56] | Friend. | 友军 |
[1:12:58] | I’m a friend. | 我是友军 |
[1:13:03] | This place, this town. | 这个地方 这个镇 |
[1:13:06] | éCoust? | 是埃库斯特吗 |
[1:13:08] | C’est écoust? | 这个地方是埃库斯特吗 |
[1:13:17] | Others? | 其他人 |
[1:13:19] | No. Just me. | 不 只有我 |
[1:13:22] | O-Only me. | 只有我 |
[1:13:28] | I need to be somewhere. | 我要去个地方 |
[1:13:31] | I need to find a wood to the southeast. | 我要去东南方找一片林地 |
[1:13:36] | Trees. | 树林 |
[1:13:37] | Les arbres? | 树林 |
[1:13:41] | – Croiset? – Croisilles? | -叫克鲁瓦特 -克鲁瓦西耶吗 |
[1:13:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:13:49] | – River. – River. | -河 -河 |
[1:13:52] | It go there. | 那条河流向那边的 |
[1:13:55] | Trees. | 树林 |
[1:13:56] | Croisilles. | 克鲁瓦西耶 |
[1:14:13] | Asseyez-vous, monsieur. | 坐下吧 先生 |
[1:15:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:15:59] | A girl? | 是个女孩吗 |
[1:16:18] | What is her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[1:16:24] | Who is her mother? | 她妈妈是谁 |
[1:16:35] | I have food. | 我有食物 |
[1:16:38] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:16:42] | I have these. | 我有这些吃的 |
[1:16:45] | But you can have them. | 你可以拿走 |
[1:16:46] | Here, take them all. | 全都拿去吧 |
[1:16:48] | For you and the child. | 给你和孩子吃 |
[1:16:50] | Here. | 给 |
[1:17:01] | Milk? | 牛奶吗 |
[1:17:23] | Merci. | 谢谢你 |
[1:17:32] | Bonjour. | 你好呀 |
[1:17:36] | Bonjour. | 你好呀 |
[1:17:41] | Children? | 孩子 |
[1:17:43] | You? | 有吗 |
[1:17:47] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:18:03] | “They went to sea in a Sieve, they did, | “他们乘着筛篮出海 |
[1:18:06] | “In a Sieve they went to sea: | 乘着筛篮出海 |
[1:18:10] | “In spite of all their friends could say, | 不顾所有朋友的劝阻 |
[1:18:13] | “On a winter’s morn, on a stormy day, | 在一个冬天早晨 在一个暴风雨天 |
[1:18:17] | “In a Sieve they went to sea! | 他们乘着筛篮出海了 |
[1:18:20] | “Far and few, far and few, | 远之又远 少之又少 |
[1:18:23] | “Are the lands where the Jumblies live; | 那是呆头人们的生活的土地 |
[1:18:27] | “Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, | 头披绿发 手捧蓝指 |
[1:18:33] | And they went to sea in a Sieve.” | 他们乘着筛篮出海” |
[1:19:23] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[1:19:24] | Stay. | 别走 |
[1:19:26] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:19:27] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:19:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:19:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:21:12] | Engländer! | 有英国人 |
[1:21:28] | Mein Gott, Baumer. | 天啊 鲍默 |
[1:21:50] | Baumer! | 鲍默 |
[1:21:55] | Baumer! | 鲍默 |
[1:21:58] | Baumer! | 鲍默 |
[1:22:05] | Baumer! | 鲍默 |
[1:22:09] | Engländer! | 有英国人 |
[1:22:12] | Engländer! | 英国人 |
[1:29:05] | ♪ I am a poor wayfaring stranger ♪ | ♪ 我是个可怜的异乡流浪人 ♪ |
[1:29:12] | ♪ I’m traveling through this world of woe ♪ | ♪ 穿行于这个充满伤悲的世界 ♪ |
[1:29:20] | ♪ Yet there’s no sickness, toil nor danger ♪ | ♪ 但有个地方没有疾病 艰辛和危险 ♪ |
[1:29:28] | ♪ In that bright land to which I go ♪ | ♪ 在我即将前往的那片光明土地 ♪ |
[1:29:36] | ♪ I’m going there to see my father ♪ | ♪ 我要去那里见我的天父 ♪ |
[1:29:44] | ♪ I’m going there no more to roam ♪ | ♪ 我要去那里 不再游荡他乡 ♪ |
[1:29:52] | ♪ I’m only going over Jordan ♪ | ♪ 我只想要越过约旦河 ♪ |
[1:30:00] | ♪ I’m only going over home ♪ | ♪ 我只想要回到家乡 ♪ |
[1:30:09] | ♪ I know dark clouds will gather round me ♪ | ♪ 我知道乌云会笼罩着我 ♪ |
[1:30:17] | ♪ I know my way is rough and steep ♪ | ♪ 我知道我的路崎岖险峻 ♪ |
[1:30:26] | ♪ But golden fields lie just before me ♪ | ♪ 但金色的原野就在我的前方 ♪ |
[1:30:34] | ♪ Where God’s redeemed shall ever sleep ♪ | ♪ 被上帝救赎之人将长眠于此 ♪ |
[1:30:43] | ♪ I’m going home to see my mother ♪ | ♪ 我要去那里见我的母亲 ♪ |
[1:30:52] | ♪ And all my loved ones who’ve gone on ♪ | ♪ 以及我所有已前往的亲人 ♪ |
[1:31:00] | ♪ I’m only going over Jordan ♪ | ♪ 我只想要越过约旦河 ♪ |
[1:31:08] | ♪ I’m only going over home ♪ | ♪ 我只想要回到家乡 ♪ |
[1:31:16] | ♪ I am a poor wayfaring stranger ♪ | ♪ 我是个可怜的异乡流浪人 ♪ |
[1:31:24] | ♪ I’m traveling through this world of woe ♪ | ♪ 穿行于这个充满伤悲的世界 ♪ |
[1:31:32] | ♪ Yet there’s no sickness, toil nor danger ♪ | ♪ 但有个地方没有疾病 艰辛和危险 ♪ |
[1:31:40] | ♪ In that bright land to which I go ♪ | ♪ 在我即将前往的那片光明土地 ♪ |
[1:31:48] | ♪ I’m going there to see my father ♪ | ♪ 我要去那里见我的天父 ♪ |
[1:31:56] | ♪ I’m going there no more to roam ♪ | ♪ 我要去那里 不再游荡他乡 ♪ |
[1:32:04] | ♪ I’m only going over Jordan ♪ | ♪ 我只想要越过约旦河 ♪ |
[1:32:11] | ♪ I’m only going over home. ♪ | ♪ 我只想要回到家乡 ♪ |
[1:32:24] | D Company, move out! | D连 出发 |
[1:32:27] | You all right, pal? | 你还好吗 老兄 |
[1:32:29] | Where you from? | 你是哪个部队的 |
[1:32:31] | He’s probably got the wind up. | 他可能受到惊吓了 |
[1:32:32] | Well, he’s not one of ours. | 他不是我们连的 |
[1:32:33] | He’s bloody soaked. | 他浑身湿透了 |
[1:32:35] | Fuck it. Let’s just pick him up and take him with us. | 算了 我们扶他起来带他一起走吧 |
[1:32:38] | Have to find the Devons. | 得找到德文团 |
[1:32:41] | – What’s he saying? – What’s that, mate? | -他在说什么 -你说什么 伙计 |
[1:32:43] | The Devons. | 德文团 |
[1:32:45] | I have to find the Devons. | 我得找到德文团 |
[1:32:49] | We’re the Devons. | 我们就是德文团的 |
[1:32:54] | – You’re the Devons? – Yes, Corp. | -你们是德文团的吗 -是的 一等兵 |
[1:32:59] | Why haven’t you gone over? | 你们怎么还没有出发 |
[1:33:00] | W-We’re the second wave. | 我们是第二波 |
[1:33:02] | They don’t send us all at once. | 他们不会一次性把我们都派过去 |
[1:33:04] | Yeah, we’re D Company. | 是的 我们是D连的 |
[1:33:05] | We spent the night digging in. | 我们一整夜都在挖战壕 |
[1:33:07] | We go last. | 我们最后上 |
[1:33:10] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:33:12] | Mackenzie. Where’s Colonel Mackenzie? | 麦肯兹 麦肯兹上校在哪里 |
[1:33:14] | Well, he’s down at the line. | 他在前线 |
[1:33:16] | – Which way? – This way. | -往哪边走 -这边 |
[1:33:18] | We’re headed up there now. | 我们现在就是去那里 |
[1:33:20] | Steady on, mate. Where you going? | 慢点 伙计 你要去哪里 |
[1:33:43] | Move! | 让开 |
[1:33:48] | Let me by! | 让我过去 |
[1:33:54] | Let me through! | 让我过去 |
[1:33:55] | Remember, follow your platoon commander. | 记住 跟着你们的排长 |
[1:33:59] | Stay spread out and watch for his orders. | 注意分散 等候他的命令 |
[1:34:02] | Where is your commanding officer? | 你们的指挥官在哪里 |
[1:34:04] | He’s in the holding pen. | 他在备战区 |
[1:34:06] | Raise your signal flags or fire the signal flares | 一旦你们占领了你们班负责的德国佬的阵地 |
[1:34:10] | when you’ve taken your section of the Hun line. | 就举起信号旗或者发射信号弹 |
[1:34:12] | B Company, stand to. | B连 进入阵地 |
[1:34:13] | Now, listen and listen well. | 注意听 仔细听 |
[1:34:15] | On the first mark, A Company will advance. | 第一个信号发起后 A连发起进攻 |
[1:34:17] | B Company will then move to the front line. | 然后B连转移到前线 |
[1:34:20] | Sir, I have a message from General Erinmore. | 长官 我有艾林摩尔将军的信 |
[1:34:22] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[1:34:23] | The attack has been called off. | 进攻已经取消了 |
[1:34:24] | General Erinmore has called off the attack. | 艾林摩尔将军已经取消了进攻 |
[1:34:26] | Balls, man. We’re about to go over. | 胡扯 我们马上要进攻了 |
[1:34:29] | – We’ve got them on the run. – You don’t. | -我们已经把他们打得落荒而逃 -并没有 |
[1:34:30] | Please don’t send your men over. | 请不要让您的士兵进攻 |
[1:34:31] | Get out of the way, Corporal! | 让开 一等兵 |
[1:34:32] | These are direct orders from army command! | 这是陆军司令部的直接命令 |
[1:34:34] | Where is Colonel Mackenzie?! | 麦肯兹上校在哪里 |
[1:34:35] | Jesus Christ, man! Go and see the captain! | 天啊 去找上尉 |
[1:34:38] | Now, I want us up there quickly, you understand? | 希望你们动作迅速 都明白吗 |
[1:34:40] | Do you understand?! | 都明白吗 |
[1:34:42] | – Yes, sir! – Two Mills bombs per man. | -是 长官 -每人两枚卵形手榴弹 |
[1:34:44] | NCOs collect flares and signal flags. | 各军士领取信号弹和信号旗 |
[1:34:47] | Keep to your stations. | 各就各位 |
[1:34:57] | Nine and ten section at the ready! | 九班和十班准备 |
[1:35:00] | We will advance on the first whistle blast. | 在第一声哨响时我们发起进攻 |
[1:35:04] | – 11 and 12… – …not slow down. | -十一班和十二班… -不要减速 |
[1:35:06] | The man next to you falls, keep moving. | 旁边有人摔倒 继续前进 |
[1:35:08] | Your orders are to break the lines. | 你们接到的命令是攻破防线 |
[1:35:10] | Where is the captain? | 上尉在哪里 |
[1:35:12] | He’s over there. | 他在那里 |
[1:35:14] | Keep in your section formation. | 保持班组队形 |
[1:35:15] | Sir! Sir! | 长官 长官 |
[1:35:19] | Captain, I have a message. | 上尉 我有将军的信 |
[1:35:21] | This attack is called off. | 进攻已经取消了 |
[1:35:23] | You have to stop. You have to stop! | 你们必须停下来 你们必须停下来 |
[1:35:29] | Where is Colonel Mackenzie? | 麦肯兹上校在哪里 |
[1:35:31] | Where is Mackenzie?! | 麦肯兹在哪里 |
[1:36:00] | Get back! Back! | 后退 后退 |
[1:36:02] | Return to your sections! Back! | 回到你们班的位置 后退 |
[1:36:04] | Hold fast! | 等候命令 |
[1:36:06] | Seven Platoon, one minute! | 七排 一分钟 |
[1:36:08] | Sir, I have orders to stop this attack! | 长官 我有停止攻击的命令 |
[1:36:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:36:12] | Where is Colonel Mackenzie?! | 麦肯兹上校在哪里 |
[1:36:14] | He’s further up the line. | 他在防线更远处 |
[1:36:16] | – How far? – 300 yards. | -有多远 -270米 |
[1:36:18] | He’s in a cut-and-cover. | 他在随挖随填战壕里 |
[1:36:20] | You’ll have to wait until the first wave goes over. | 你得等到第一波进攻结束 |
[1:36:22] | No. No, I can’t. | 不 不 不行 |
[1:36:32] | Seven Platoon, 30 seconds! | 七排 三十秒 |
[1:36:48] | You can’t possibly make it that way, man. | 你这样不可能活着过去的 伙计 |
[1:36:49] | Are you bloody insane? | 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[1:36:55] | What the hell are you doing, Lance Corporal? | 你到底在干什么 一等兵 |
[1:36:58] | No. No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:38:02] | Into position! | 各就各位 |
[1:38:04] | Get ready! | 准备好 |
[1:38:06] | – Colonel Mackenzie. – He’s in there. | -麦肯兹上校 -他在那里 |
[1:38:10] | – Two minutes! – Let me through! | -两分钟 -让我过去 |
[1:38:14] | – Let me through! – What the hell do you think you’re doing? | -让我过去 -你想干什么 |
[1:38:16] | I have to get through! | 我必须过去 |
[1:38:17] | I have to see Colonel Mackenzie. | 我必须见到麦肯兹上校 |
[1:38:19] | – What are you doing? – I have to stop this attack. | -你在干什么 -我必须阻止这次进攻 |
[1:38:20] | Colonel, we’ve seen flares. | 上校 我们看到信号弹了 |
[1:38:22] | The men on the left flank have made it to the German line. | 左翼的士兵已经到达德军的防线了 |
[1:38:24] | – Colonel! Colonel! – Hold him. Hold him. | -上校 上校 -按住他 按住他 |
[1:38:26] | Listen to me. Listen to me. I have a letter. | 听我说 听我说 我有一封信 |
[1:38:28] | I need to see Colonel Mackenzie! | 我需要见麦肯兹上校 |
[1:38:30] | There’s no bloody way you’re getting in there, mate. | 别想进去 伙计 |
[1:38:32] | Sergeant, send the next wave. | 中士 派出下一波进攻部队 |
[1:38:34] | No! | 不 |
[1:38:35] | Second wave, prepare yourselves! | 第二波进攻 准备好 |
[1:38:37] | – Colonel Mackenzie! – Concentrate everything there. | -麦肯兹上校 -把所有火力集中在那里 |
[1:38:39] | This attack is not to go ahead! | 不能进行这次进攻 |
[1:38:41] | You have been ordered to stop. | 您被命令停止进攻 |
[1:38:43] | You have to stop. | 您必须停止进攻 |
[1:38:44] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[1:38:46] | Lance Corporal Schofield, sir, 8th. | 一等兵斯科菲尔德 八营的 长官 |
[1:38:48] | I have orders from General Erinmore to call off this attack. | 我带来了艾林摩尔将军取消这次进攻的命令 |
[1:38:51] | You’re too late, Lance Corporal. | 你来晚了 一等兵 |
[1:38:53] | Sir, these orders are from army command. | 长官 这些命令是陆军司令部下达的 |
[1:38:55] | You have to read them. | 您必须要看一下 |
[1:38:56] | Shall we hold back the second wave, sir? | 我们要停止第二波进攻吗 长官 |
[1:38:58] | No, Major. Hesitate now, and we lose. | 不 少校 犹豫就会败北 |
[1:38:59] | Victory’s only 500 yards away. | 我们离胜利只有四百多米了 |
[1:39:01] | Sir, please read the letter. | 长官 请您读一读这封信 |
[1:39:03] | I have heard it all before. | 我以前都听过了 |
[1:39:06] | I’m not going to wait until dusk or for fog. | 我才不会等到傍晚或者等雾天来 |
[1:39:08] | I’m not calling back my men | 我不会把我的士兵叫回来 |
[1:39:09] | only to send them out there again tomorrow, | 结果明天又把他们派出去 |
[1:39:11] | not when we’ve got the bastards on the run. | 现在我们正把那些混蛋打得丢盔弃甲 |
[1:39:13] | This is their last stand. | 这是他们最后的抵抗了 |
[1:39:14] | The Germans planned this, sir. | 这是德军的计谋 长官 |
[1:39:17] | They’ve been planning it for months. | 他们密谋好几个月了 |
[1:39:18] | They want you to attack. | 他们想要您进攻 |
[1:39:21] | Read the letter. | 读一读这封信吧 |
[1:39:43] | – Major? – Yes, sir? | -少校 -是 长官 |
[1:39:47] | – Stand them down. – Yes, sir. | -让他们撤退 -是 长官 |
[1:39:50] | Call up the orderlies. Tend the wounded. | 召集卫生员 照顾伤员 |
[1:39:52] | Hold the line in case they counter. | 坚守防线 以防德军反击 |
[1:39:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:39:56] | Stand down! Stand down! | 撤退 撤退 |
[1:40:01] | Stand down! | 撤退 |
[1:40:04] | Cease fire! Cease fire! Stand down! | 停火 停火 撤退 |
[1:40:12] | I hoped today might be a good day. | 我本希望今天是个打胜仗的日子 |
[1:40:16] | Hope is a dangerous thing. | 希望是危险的 |
[1:40:21] | That’s it for now, and then next week, | 这只是暂时的 等到下周 |
[1:40:22] | command will send a different message. | 司令部会发出不同的命令 |
[1:40:25] | “Attack at dawn.” | “在黎明时分发起进攻” |
[1:40:30] | There is only one way this war ends. | 只有一种方式能结束这场战争 |
[1:40:35] | Last man standing. | 战至最后一人 |
[1:40:42] | Have someone see to your wounds. | 找人给你处理下伤口 |
[1:40:47] | Now fuck off, Lance Corporal. | 你可以滚了 一等兵 |
[1:40:55] | Bearers! | 担架手 |
[1:40:56] | Stretcher bearers! | 担架手 |
[1:40:59] | Bearers! | 担架手 |
[1:41:01] | Stretcher bearers! | 担架手 |
[1:41:03] | Well done, lad. | 干得漂亮 小伙子 |
[1:41:06] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[1:41:09] | Do you know where Lieutenant Blake is, sir? | 您知道布莱克中尉在哪里吗 长官 |
[1:41:12] | Blake? | 布莱克 |
[1:41:13] | There were two of us. | 跟我一起被派来的 |
[1:41:15] | I was sent here with his brother. | 是他的弟弟 |
[1:41:20] | Well, knowing Lieutenant Blake, | 据我对布莱克中尉的了解 |
[1:41:22] | he would have gone over with his men. | 他会和自己的手下一起冲锋陷阵 |
[1:41:23] | He was in the first wave. | 他是第一波进攻的 |
[1:41:26] | How could I find him, sir? | 我怎么才能找到他 长官 |
[1:41:28] | You can try the casualty clearing station behind the line. | 你可以去阵线后方的野战医院问问 |
[1:41:33] | Otherwise… | 如果找不到的话… |
[1:41:38] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[1:41:40] | Major Hepburn, sir. | 赫普伯恩少校 长官 |
[1:41:49] | Keep moving. Keep moving. Nearly there. | 继续走 继续走 就快到了 |
[1:42:16] | Go the fuck up. Clear the way. | 快走 把路让出来 |
[1:42:18] | Come on, quickly. | 快走 快点 |
[1:42:20] | Get a medic! | 找医护兵 |
[1:42:24] | Medic! | 医护兵 |
[1:42:33] | Just keep moving. | 继续走 |
[1:42:34] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 继续走 别停 |
[1:42:36] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:43:01] | Sergeant, I have to find Lieutenant Blake. | 中士 我必须找到布莱克中尉 |
[1:43:04] | – Do you know where he is? – No. | -您知道他在哪吗 -不知道 |
[1:43:11] | Minor injuries to the far field. | 轻伤的去远处 |
[1:43:13] | Stretchers to me. | 担架抬到我这里 |
[1:43:15] | Walking wounded to the collection area. | 将伤员送到收治区域 |
[1:43:18] | Move aside to let the stretcher bearers through. | 靠边让担架手通过 |
[1:43:24] | Move it. Clear the way. | 让开 把路让出来 |
[1:43:27] | Sir, is Lieutenant Blake here? | 长官 布莱克中尉在这里吗 |
[1:43:30] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[1:43:32] | Move along, Corporal. | 走开 一等兵 |
[1:43:35] | If you can walk, move to the triage area. | 如果你还能走 去验伤分类区 |
[1:43:39] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:43:44] | Let me go home. | 让我回家吧 |
[1:43:45] | Lieutenant Blake! | 布莱克中尉 |
[1:43:46] | I need an M.O. over here. | 我这里需要一位军医 |
[1:43:51] | Sir, he’s out. | 长官 他昏过去了 |
[1:43:53] | Get him out of here, now. | 快把他弄出去 |
[1:43:56] | Out of the bloody way. | 快让开 |
[1:43:59] | Blake?! | 布莱克 |
[1:44:01] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[1:44:02] | Has anyone seen Lieutenant Blake?! | 有人看见布莱克中尉了吗 |
[1:44:06] | He’s hemorrhaging. Go quickly. | 他在出血 快点 |
[1:44:07] | He needs a surgeon. | 他需要做手术 |
[1:44:10] | I want to be left here. | 我想留在这里 |
[1:44:12] | Tourniquet! | 止血带 |
[1:44:14] | – Don’t look. It’s okay. – Amputation. | -别看 没事的 -截肢 |
[1:44:17] | Straight to surgery. | 直接送去做手术 |
[1:44:22] | My leg! My leg. | 我的腿 我的腿 |
[1:44:27] | I need some help here, quickly! | 我这里需要帮助 快点 |
[1:44:29] | He’s gone. He’s out. | 他不行了 昏过去了 |
[1:44:30] | I can’t die. | 我不能死 |
[1:44:33] | Don’t let me fucking die. | 别他妈让我死 |
[1:44:34] | – I need something now! – I need my mum. | -快来帮我 -我要我妈妈 |
[1:44:40] | Coming through. | 过一下 |
[1:44:55] | All right, come on, boys. | 好了 快点 小伙子们 |
[1:44:57] | He’s taken one in the leg. | 他腿部中了一枪 |
[1:44:59] | – He’s lost a lot of blood. – Sir. | -他流了很多血 -好的 |
[1:45:01] | Lieutenant Blake? | 布莱克中尉 |
[1:45:02] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:45:05] | Do you need medical assistance? | 你需要救治吗 |
[1:45:08] | No, sir. | 不需要 长官 |
[1:45:10] | I’m from the 8th. | 我是八营的 |
[1:45:11] | What the hell are you doing here? | 那你在这里做什么 |
[1:45:14] | I was sent here to deliver a message. | 我被派来送信 |
[1:45:15] | The 8th? You must know my brother. | 八营 那你一定认识我弟弟了 |
[1:45:19] | I was sent here with him. | 我是和他一起被派来的 |
[1:45:21] | Tom’s here? Where is he? | 汤姆来了 他在哪 |
[1:45:29] | It was very quick. | 一切发生得很快 |
[1:45:33] | I’m sorry. | 请节哀 |
[1:45:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:46:01] | Schofield, sir. | 斯科菲尔德 长官 |
[1:46:05] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 叫什么 |
[1:46:07] | It’s Schofield, sir. | 我叫斯科菲尔德 长官 |
[1:46:09] | William Schofield. | 威廉·斯科菲尔德 |
[1:46:12] | Will. | 威尔 |
[1:46:15] | Well, you need some food. | 你需要吃点东西 |
[1:46:17] | Get yourself to the mess tent. | 去食堂 |
[1:46:34] | If I may, I’d like to write to your mother. | 如果可以的话 我想给您母亲写信 |
[1:46:38] | Tell her that Tom wasn’t alone. | 告诉她汤姆并不是孤独地死去的 |
[1:46:44] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[1:46:48] | He was… | 他… |
[1:46:51] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[1:46:54] | Always telling funny stories. | 总是讲有趣的故事 |
[1:46:59] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[1:47:05] | I am glad you were with him. | 还好他最后有你陪伴 |
[1:47:13] | Thank you, Will. | 谢谢你 威尔 |
1917(1917)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}