Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

13 Hours:The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi(危机13小时)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 13 Hours:The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi(危机13小时)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:危机13小时
英文名称:13 Hours:The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
年代:2016

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:29] This marks the end 这意味着
[01:30] of a long and painful chapter for the people of Libya, 利比亚人民痛苦漫长的一章结束了
[01:34] who now have the opportunity to determine their own destiny 在崭新民主的利比亚
[01:38] in a new and democratic Libya. 人民可以掌控自己的命运了
[01:45] Warring gangs continue to raid Gaddafi’s abandoned armories 随着战斗在利比亚最大两座城市打响
[01:49] as a battle rages in Libya’s two largest cities. 反对派持续洗劫 卡扎菲政府被遗弃的军火库
[04:19] It’s loaded. 已经上膛了
[04:22] – How’s the team here? – good. – 队伍怎么样 – 不错
[04:24] Three ex-Marines, one ex-Army Ranger. 三名前陆战队一名前游骑兵
[04:26] It’s nice having another team guy around. 迎来一名新成员也不错
[04:30] Good to see you, brother. 很高兴见到你 哥们
[04:33] Good to be back. 回来感觉不错
[04:35] Man, it’s hot! 呃热死了
[04:48] – How are the kids, Jack? – They’re good. – 孩子们怎么样了 杰克 – 他们很好
[04:51] They send their love. 满满都是爱
[04:53] Can you believe Emily’s about to start kindergarten? 你敢相信艾米丽都快上幼儿园了吗
[04:55] – She dating yet? – You better watch your mouth. – 她约会了吗 – 你最好嘴下留点德
[04:59] I thank god I got three boys, man. 感谢老天我生了三个儿子
[05:02] You’re in for a rough ride, Jack. 你可真不容易 杰克
[05:03] Payback’s a bitch and her stripper name is Karma. 种其因者须食其果
[05:06] You come up with that on your own? 这句话是你编的?
[05:07] I saw it on a T-shirt in Mexico. 我在墨西哥一件T恤上看到的
[05:10] Hey, check this out. 嗨 你看看这
[05:13] Remnants of the revolution, man. 革命的遗迹啊 哥们
[05:17] Is Becky still mad at me for dragging you into contracting? 贝克还在因为拉你入伙生我气吗?
[05:20] Come on. She’s mad at me, she’s not mad at you. 拜托 她生我气 可不生你气
[05:24] I’m part of the old crowd, the old Jack. 时过境迁啊 杰克
[05:26] The new Jack carries a diaper bag instead of an M4. 新杰克拎了一包尿布 而不是M4步枪了
[05:29] Is this coming from Tyrone Woods, dental nurse, who works for his wife? 是那个给她老婆打工 叫泰伦·伍兹的牙医说的吗?
[05:33] Guess what? Not out here, brother. 猜猜怎么着?反正不是在这说的
[05:36] How’s the real estate business? 房地产生意怎么样?
[05:38] Pretty bad. 糟透了
[05:40] – How bad is that? – I’m here, aren’t I? – 有多糟? – 我都来这了 你觉得呢?
[05:43] Well, this place sucks, Jack. Not only is it hot as balls, 好吧 这个地方太次了 杰克 不光热的要命
[05:45] but you can’t tell the good guys from the bad guys. 而且还分不清谁是好人谁是坏人
[05:55] Shit. No, no, no, this isn’t good. 该死的 不 不 不 这可不好
[06:02] Fuck! 妈的!
[06:05] Who the fuck are these guys? 这他妈的都是些什么人
[06:06] What do we got? 我们了解多少?
[06:08] The brigade we coordinate with is the February 17th Martyrs. 跟我们合作的是2月17烈士旅
[06:12] This ain’t them. 但不是他们
[06:18] Shit, we’re boxed in. 该死的我们被困住了
[06:25] Are we bailing? 咱们能脱身吗?
[06:27] Base, this is Rone. 总部 这里是罗恩
[06:29] This is Rone. Come in. Over. 这里是罗恩 请回话 完毕
[06:31] This is base. go, Rone. 这里是总部 罗恩请讲
[06:32] I’m in a jam off Fifth Ring Road. 我们被困在五环了
[06:33] I’m looking at about eight armed Tangos here. 我看见了八名武装分子
[06:35] Copy that. Sit tight. 收到 请稍等
[06:36] “Sit tight.” That’s great advice. “稍等”?这主意真好
[06:40] They got a KPV. 他们有KPV双管机枪
[06:42] Base, we ain’t got all day. 总部 我们可没空等着
[06:44] Hey, Rone. They’re trying to get Feb 17 to back you up, 嗨 罗恩 他们正在联系2月17烈士旅去支援你们
[06:46] but we’re coming. 不过我们现在就赶过去
[06:48] Hey, Oz, I’m in ajam off Fifth Ring. 喂奥兹 我们被困在五环了
[06:50] Ty. 泰
[06:52] Rone, 17 Feb QRF is being alerted. 罗恩 已经通知烈士旅了
[06:55] Fuck that. 去他妈的
[06:56] The only Quick Reaction Force I want is my guys. 唯一快速反应部队就是我的手下
[06:58] No. Contact 17 Feb QRF. 不行 联系2月17烈士旅
[07:00] Send them! I want my guys. 派他们来 我的人!
[07:02] Tell them they’re not allowed to leave the base. 告诉他们不允许离开基地
[07:04] Negative, Rone. Just hang in there. 不行罗恩 等会吧
[07:05] Maybe I’m not making myself clear. 也许我说的还不够清楚
[07:07] I’m looking at multiple radical insurgents with AK’s 我现在正在盯着好几名装备AK步枪
[07:09] and a .50-cal technical 和点50机枪的武装分子
[07:11] set to blow my Rover all the way back to Zimbabwe. Over. 随时准备着把我的路虎轰到津巴布韦 完毕
[07:14] It’s not my call, brother. 我做不了主 哥们
[07:18] Here we go. 他们过来了
[07:21] Welcome to Benghazi. 欢迎来班加西
[07:30] Libyan visa. 利比亚签证
[07:32] Official. Libyan government. 公务 利比亚官方发的
[07:34] Friendly? Friendly? 都是好朋友 好朋友?
[07:36] Pull over for inspection. 靠边接受检查
[07:40] No. 不行
[07:41] Pull over for inspection! 靠边接受检查!
[07:43] I’m sorry, sir, I can’t do that. 抱歉 先生 我办不到
[07:53] Look up. 抬头
[07:55] Go ahead, look up. You see the drone? 赶紧的抬头 看见无人机了吗?
[07:58] No? That’s all right, because the drone sees you. 没看见?没关系 它看见你了
[08:02] Sees your face. 看见了你的脸
[08:04] We know who you are. 我们现在知道你是谁了
[08:06] If anything happens to us, your home, 如果我们出了什么事 你的家
[08:08] your family, boom, gone. 你的家人 轰!没了
[08:11] Give the order to let us go. 快下命令让我们走
[08:12] I want the car! 我想要这辆车
[08:15] No, I’m not gonna do that. 不 不行
[08:17] Look, 听着
[08:18] I earn right to decide the future of my country. 我争取到了改变我的国家的权力
[08:21] You’re talking to the wrong guy. 你跟我说不着
[08:22] How willing are you to die for your country? 你愿意为你的国家去死吗?
[08:25] I’m ready to go, right here, right now. 我准备好了 就在此时此刻
[08:38] Leave here while you still can. 趁你能走赶快走
[08:57] We got air Support? 我们有空中支援?
[08:59] We don’t have any fucking support. 咱们他妈的什么支援都没有
[09:18] Check the new rides. Gaddafi had a going-out-of-business sale 看看这些新车 把卡扎菲那些自己用不了
[09:20] on armored vehicles. 的防弹车都买下来了
[09:22] Max-level armored, man. 最高等级防护
[09:24] We got a great deal. 真是一笔不错的买卖
[09:26] We stole them. 其实是我们偷的
[09:29] Sat unattended at the airport. 它们停在机场无人过问
[09:33] Hey, Chief! 嗨 站长
[09:34] I don’t want to hear it, Tyrone. 我不想听 泰罗恩
[09:36] No, no, I understand. 不 不 我理解
[09:38] I see what you’re going for here. 我知道你为这里做的
[09:40] Secret spy base with fortified walls, gate cameras, 加固外墙 带大门摄像头的
[09:43] and blue-eyed Westerners 秘密特工基地
[09:45] walking in and out of this place all clay long. 还有成天里出外进的外国人
[09:46] But if you want to avoid… 但如果你想避免
[09:48] That’s so rude. 这太无理了
[09:49] Can’t believe he just did that to me. 真难以置信他刚刚跟我摔了门
[09:53] Chief, if you want to avoid an international incident, 长官 如果你想避免国际事故
[09:55] you give me my guys when I ask for them! 那就在我需要的时候把我的手下给我
[09:57] Local faces need to resolve local conflicts, Tyrone. 本地人处理本地的事 泰罗恩
[10:00] We’re guests in this country. 我们是这个国家的客人
[10:02] We’re unwanted guests, Bob. 我们是不受欢迎的客人 鲍勃
[10:03] We’re spies, you’re security guards. 我们是谍报人员 你是安全守卫
[10:05] Your job is to keep us out of trouble, not get into it yourselves. 你的任务是使我们避免麻烦 而不是钻进麻烦
[10:08] Well, then help me do my job and give me my guys. 那好 把我的人给我帮我好好工作
[10:11] Here’s what you guys are good at. 这是他们擅长的
[10:12] Working out, eating five hot meals a day. 锻炼身体然后一天吃五顿热饭
[10:15] What you’re not so good at is doing what you’re told. 你们不擅长的是听命令
[10:18] I need your trace report on yellowcake in five minutes. 我需要你五分钟内给我追踪核原料的报告
[10:22] It’s coming. 马上
[10:23] That roadblock was run by Ansar al-Sharia. 路障是安萨·阿夏拉负责的
[10:26] It’s not just tribal groups and freedom fighters anymore. 已经不是部落武装和自由战士那么简单了
[10:29] If you have useful intel, Tyrone, put it in a memo. 如果你掌握有用的情报 泰罗恩 加到备忘录里
[10:32] You guys bunk here, 你们在这睡觉
[10:34] but you’re not CIA. 但你们不属于中情局
[10:36] You’re hired help. 你们是雇来帮忙的
[10:38] Act the part. 就老老实实的
[10:41] Where are my manners? 我的风度呢?
[10:42] Jack Silva, this is our esteemed Chief of Station. 杰克·席尔瓦 这是我们敬爱的站长
[10:44] Hey, Tig. How are the twins? 嗨 提格 那对双胞胎怎么样了?
[10:46] – Crazy cute. – Cute. – 萌爆了 – 萌
[10:47] – You have a move tonight. – No recon, Chief? – 你们晚上有行动 – 不侦查了?站长
[10:51] What makes you Special Operators so special 如果你们特种部队不听指挥
[10:53] if you can’t do what I need when I need it? 那你们哪那么特殊?
[10:59] He’s fun. 他真幽默
[11:01] Well, that was fun. 啊 真是幽默
[11:03] He gets his jollies pushing around alphas because he can. 他拿特种部队取乐就因为他行
[11:07] We had this commander back in Ranger school, 我们在游骑兵学校的时候有一位指挥官
[11:09] he was a real cockbag. 他是个混蛋
[11:11] So on our last night, me and a buddy, we stole his beret. 于是有一天晚上我和一哥们偷了他的贝雷帽
[11:15] The whole barracks chubbed it. 整个军营的兵都在上面蹭了一遍
[11:16] – “Chubbed it”? – Yeah, rubbed our dicks on it. – “蹭了一遍?” – 是啊 用JJ蹭了一遍
[11:20] Leader was a former Gitmo detainee. 指挥官曾在关塔那摩呆过
[11:22] Yeah, those guys usually don’t hold a grudge. 是啊 那帮人总愤愤不平的
[11:24] Jack. Mark Gem. 杰克 马克·盖斯特
[11:27] – Oz. – Pleasure. – 奥兹 – 很荣幸
[11:28] Brother, I’m sorry. Everybody, this is Jack Silva. 额哥们实在抱歉 各位 这是杰克·席尔瓦
[11:31] It’s our third contract together, so he knows the drill. 这是我们在一起的第三个合同 所以他懂流程
[11:34] We met training SEALs at Coronado. 我们在科罗拉多州海豹训练时认识的
[11:36] How do you get them to balance that beach ball on their nose? 你们在鼻子上顶球的时候是怎么保持平衡的?
[11:39] It’s stough. 可难了
[11:40] So we got three ex-Marines here and one ex-Army retard 咱们这有三名前陆战队 还有一名
[11:43] who likes to rub his dick on things. 喜欢乱蹭的前游骑兵
[11:44] Kris Paronto. Call me Tanto. 克里斯·帕兰多 叫我坦图
[11:46] Hey, man. I’m Tig. 嗨 朋友 我是提格
[11:48] Tig’s been here the longest, so he’ll get you up to speed on the area. 提格在这的时间最长 他帮你熟悉一下周围
[11:52] This is Boon. Scout Sniper, Zen Master, 这是布恩 侦查狙击手 功夫大师
[11:53] holder of Tanto’s leash. 坦图裤腰带的负责人
[11:55] Welcome to Club Med. 欢迎来俱乐部
[11:56] So it hasn’t rained since June, 自从6月份就再没下过雨
[11:58] it’s not gonna rain again until September. 9月份之前都不会下了
[11:59] You’re double-bunked. Not me, because I’m in charge. 你睡双人床 我不用 因为我是管事的
[12:02] The gym sucks, food’s actually good. 健身房烂透了 不过伙食还算不错
[12:04] And the Base Chief is kind of a tool. 站长有点像机器
[12:06] Well, he’s a dick today. 好吧 他今天有点次
[12:07] Maybe he just needs a new hat. 也许他需要一顶新帽子
[12:09] Don’t encourage him. 千万别表扬他
[12:11] Come on. He’s a guy with a job to do. 拜托 他就是有工作要做的普通人
[12:13] He’s playing his string out, but you talk to him, 他做自己的本职工作但你告诉你哥们
[12:15] Bob did some shit back in the day. 鲍勃今天干的事恶心死了
[12:17] All right, Jack, this is the whiteboard 好了 杰克 这个是白板
[12:19] that’s gonna run your life for the next 60 days. 是你接下来60天的生活必需品
[12:22] I want you to check it every hour, 我需要你每小时都看一遍
[12:23] because last-minute moves pop up every minute, such as 因为每分钟都有可能变化 比如
[12:26] we’re shotgunning it in three hours. 我们三小时后进行霰弹枪练习
[12:29] Three hours. I’ll let you know when I’m briefed. 三小时 要进行简报的时候我会告诉你的
[12:44] This was a private family compound 这里曾经是一处私人家庭设施
[12:46] owned by a wealthy Libyan who got out of town after the revolution 属于一个利比亚阔佬 革命开始后他就跑路了
[12:49] and leased it to the CIA. 然后这就被中情局租下来了
[12:51] He was smart. 他很聪明
[12:54] A little pungent. 好臭啊
[12:58] A little spy tradecraft. 用了一点间谍技巧
[13:00] Who’d expect Americans to be hiding out 谁会想到美国人住在
[13:02] next to a stank-ass slaughterhouse? 臭气熏天的屠宰场旁边
[13:04] We call it Zombieland. 我们管它叫僵尸园
[13:13] Building A, B, C, D. 设施A B C D
[13:16] – Hesham! – Yes, sir. – 哈桑姆 – 是长官
[13:19] Yes, sir. 好的长官
[13:20] Thank you. Thank you, sir. 谢谢你 谢谢你长官
[13:23] He’s a good man. But there’s a few we got our eyes on, 他是个好人 但总得提防着点
[13:25] so always stay strapped. 所以别太得瑟
[13:33] Damn kids! 该死的熊孩子!
[13:48] This is the bathroom. 这是浴室
[13:51] This is you. 你睡这
[13:52] That’s me. 我睡这
[13:54] This curtain is meant to discourage you from spooning with me. So… 这个帘子会阻碍你我搞好关系 所以
[14:07] Daddy, what do you do when you go away for work? 老爸 你去那么远干什么工作啊?
[14:10] Can’t you work here? 你就不能在这工作吗?
[14:12] We could have a treehouse business. 我们可以做树屋业务啊
[14:15] That sounds amazing. 听起来太棒了
[14:16] Then we could always be together. 这样我们就可以一直在一起了
[14:19] You know, the girls don’t need a treehouse, Jack. 你知道女孩们根本不需要树屋
[14:22] They need you. 她们需要你
[14:24] I just hope that one day, you’re not gonna wake up and realize 我希望你有一天你醒来发现
[14:26] you missed the best part of life. 自己不再失去那些最美好的时光
[14:31] You contractors are all married with kids, 你们承包商都结婚而且有孩子了
[14:32] yet none of you wear wedding rings. Why is that? 但你们没一个戴戒指的 为什么?
[14:35] Our job is reading people. 我们的工作就是去读懂别人
[14:38] So, we can’t give anyone an edge, especially bad guys that might use it. 所以我们不能留下破绽 尤其是不能让坏人发现
[14:41] I know you and Tyrone go way back, so I’ll be frank. 我知道你和泰罗恩以前就认识 所以老实说吧
[14:45] The company thinks you should be here. I don’t. 组织希望你在这 但我不这么觉得
[14:48] Truth is, there is no real threat here. 事实上这根本没什么威胁
[14:51] We won the revolution for these people. 我们帮这的人赢得了革命
[14:53] The more guns there are here, 这儿枪越多
[14:55] the more likely there is to be a misunderstanding. 就越容易出误会
[14:58] This is my last station before retiring. 这是我退休前负责的最后一个站了
[15:02] I don’t need a misunderstanding. 我不希望出任何误会
[15:06] Is that clear? 你明白吗?
[15:08] Loud and. 很明白
[15:09] These are your credentials, two weeks per diem. 这是你的接下来两周的花销
[15:12] I’d spend them quick. 要是我我就花的快点
[15:13] Things change fast here in Benghazi. 班加西总是变的很快
[15:16] We have the brightest minds from the Farm, 我们这有最聪明的大脑
[15:18] educated at Harvard and Yale, doing important work. 毕业于哈佛和耶鲁的 做着最重要的工作
[15:21] Best thing for you to do is stay out of their way. 你最好别去打搅他们
[15:25] Fuck! 妈的!
[15:26] Quiet! 闭嘴!
[15:27] You act like animals! 你就像头野兽!
[15:33] It’s a CPU at Pepe’s. 就像给电脑装系统一样
[15:34] It’s all pretty simple stuff, guys. 都是些非常简单的东西
[15:37] Public meet. 在公共场所见面
[15:38] Libyan oil company exec and his wife. 利比亚石油公司的总经理和他老婆
[15:40] Case Officers Vayner and Jillani. 负责人维纳和吉尔安尼
[15:41] Jillani’s been developing this guy for months. 吉尔安尼已经”开发”这家伙好几个月了
[15:43] “Developing” is their new tech word for spy shit. “开发”是他们间谍技术上的新词
[15:45] Jack, since this is your first time with us, 杰克 鉴于这是你跟我们的第一次行动
[15:47] you’re gonna be posing as Jillani’s husband. 你将扮演吉尔安尼的老婆
[15:50] – I rode bitch last week. – She’s a little spicy. – 上周我把她日了 – 她有点刻薄
[15:54] Oz, Tig, limo. Boon, Tanto, follow. 奥兹 提格 利莫布恩 坦图 跟着
[15:56] You’? 跟着你?
[15:57] I drive. 我开车
[16:00] Hey, Jack, this is Sona, 嗨 杰克 这是索娜
[16:02] she’s an American who grew up in France, 她是一个在法国长大的美国人
[16:03] which makes her really friendly. 所以她非常友善
[16:05] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[16:06] Careful, Jack, I think she’s flirting with you. 小心点杰克 我觉得她在跟你调情
[16:11] Okay. Let’s keep the make-nice to a minimum. 好了 咱们可千万别出差错
[16:13] I want to hook this guy tonight. 这个家伙昨晚联系到了我
[16:15] He wants to work with us. 他想跟咱们合作
[16:16] Move too fast and you’ll frighten him off. 走的太快会把他吓跑的
[16:17] I know how to do this! 我知道怎么办!
[16:18] – He’s new. – Not to this. – 他是新人 – 我可不是
[16:23] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[16:24] Why do they keep changing security guards on us? 为什么他们总换安保人员
[16:26] They think we need babysitting. 他们觉得咱们需要保姆
[16:28] Okay. So just drink your coffee. Don’t try to help. 好吧 你就喝你的咖啡 别参与
[16:30] Don’t talk, either. 也别说话
[16:32] My name is “Nazia,” a lobbyist for Exxon Mobil. 我的名字是娜兹娅 埃索公司的说客
[16:35] Brit is “Peter,” my boss. And you’re my husband, “Jack.” 布莱特扮演我的老板皮特 你扮演我的老公杰克
[16:38] Hang on. 等等
[16:39] Jack’s my real name. 杰克是我真名
[16:41] It is? 真假的?
[16:45] Fantastic. 太棒了
[16:53] It’s nice to see you again, Fahreed. 很高兴再次见到你 法哈瑞
[16:54] Let me introduce you to my boss, Peter. 向你介绍我的老板 皮特
[16:56] – Hi. – Hello. – 嗨 – 你好
[16:57] – And this is Jack, my husband. – How are you? Very nice to meet you. – 这是杰克 我老公 – 你好吗 很高兴见到你
[17:00] – This is my wife. – Nice meeting you. – 这是我妻子 – 很高兴见到你
[17:11] This is the best Italian restaurant. Come. 这家意大利餐馆是最棒的 来
[17:14] Fantastic. 太棒了
[17:15] – Please, after you. – Thank you. – 你先请 – 谢谢
[17:20] Hey. 嗨
[17:22] What’s up? 咋了?
[17:23] Hey, Oz. They’re in. You got eyes? 嗨 奥兹 该你了 看见了吗?
[17:25] Yeah, just enjoying a little Italian beanery here. 是啊 刚进一家意大利小馆
[17:29] You wouldn’t know a good coffee bean 你根本不会想到好咖啡
[17:30] from a lump of squirrel shit, country boy. 是松鼠拉出来的 乡巴佬
[17:31] Just make sure you pick me up a bag of 千万别忘了
[17:33] that whole bean Arabica lntenso on the way out. 完事之后拎一包上好的咖啡豆出来
[17:36] Fahreed, you can contact us with this phone in the future. 法哈瑞 你以后可以用这部手机跟我们联系
[17:40] Good. 好的
[17:41] And if you give me a call in three days, 如果你三天内给我我们打电话
[17:42] I would love to see the manifest, 我们看到名单会很高兴
[17:43] and we can go over the details. 这样就能详细安排了
[17:45] – Very good. – Perfect. – 很好 – 太棒了
[18:01] Hey. 嗨
[18:02] What’s the Chief’s number-one rule? 站长的第一条规矩是什么?
[18:04] Don’t get out of the car? 别下车
[18:05] No, I’m getting out of the car. 不 我下车了
[18:11] He’s on the move. 他移动了
[18:14] Cairo is great! 开罗棒极了
[18:15] Now, that is an underrated city. 一座被低估的城市
[18:17] What I really love is the Nile Valley. 不过我最喜欢的还是尼罗河旁的小镇
[18:18] The Nile Valley is beautiful. 小镇都美极了
[18:20] Yes, it’s beautiful, but it’s too busy. 是啊 美极了 不过有点挤
[18:25] We had a bit of a fight this morning. 我们早上吵了一架
[18:28] No, we didn’t. 不 我们可没有
[18:43] Good price. Two. Two, sir. good price. 便宜啦 买俩吧先生 非常便宜
[18:49] The rocket. 导弹
[18:51] Russian rocket. 苏制导弹
[18:58] Come on, Oz, pick up the phone. 快点 奥兹 快接电话
[19:10] We are weighing a serious move on the Syrian market. 我们正在开拓叙利亚市场
[19:13] We got to go. 咱们得走了
[19:14] So, that’s why we really need your shipping support. 这就是为什么我们真的需要你的货轮
[19:17] Sorry to rush off. Babysitter. 抱歉得催你一下 保姆
[19:19] I’m so sorry, but we will be in touch. 实在对不起 我们再联系
[19:21] Sorry again. 太对不起了
[19:22] Let’s go. go, go, go… 咱们走 走走走
[19:38] Go, go! 快走 快走
[19:41] Go, go, go. Get in. 快 快 快 快上车
[19:43] Don’t you ever handle me like that again! 你绝对不可以再那样做了
[19:44] Who the fuck do you think you are? 你以为你谁啊
[19:45] You never get out of the car, ever! 你绝对不可以下车
[19:47] You just fucking blew that meet. 你刚刚把会面给搞砸了
[19:49] Picked up a tail. 有人跟踪
[19:51] See the green van? That’s your tail. 看见绿色面包车了吗?那就是咱的跟踪者
[19:54] Shake and bake! 处理他们
[19:56] Green van behind you. We’re on it. 绿色面包车就在你们后面 我们盯着呢
[19:57] Make a left, then another left. 左转 然后再左转
[20:07] This is my second war tour! I know what I’m fucking doing. 我是我第二个战争世界巡演 我知道我在干什么
[20:12] Well, this is my 12th. 好啊 这是我第十二个
[20:13] If they got pictures of us, then we need to get them. 如果他们拍摄了我们的照片 那咱得处理掉
[20:16] I would love to, but that’s not ourjob. 我很乐意 但这不是我的工作
[20:17] “Protect, not engage.” The Chief’s orders. “保护 不进攻” 站长说的
[20:19] Got ’em right behind. 就在咱后面
[20:30] Get out of the fucking road! 都给我躲开
[20:40] – Careful. – Rone, coming up on your left! – 小心 – 罗恩 在你左边
[20:42] Excuse me. 借光
[20:44] Pardon me. Switch sides. 抱歉 咱俩换下位置
[20:48] He’s on you tight, man. He’s getting aggressive. 他跟的很近 越来越危险了
[20:50] Yeah. I see him. I see him. 我看见了 看见了
[20:51] Jack, if he gets too close, drop him. 杰克 如果他靠的太近就干掉他
[20:53] Watch out! 小心!
[21:00] I might not have gone to Harvard, 虽然我没去过哈佛
[21:01] but I’m pretty sure that was a tail. 但我非常确定他刚才正在跟踪我们
[21:15] Hey, guys. 嗨 小家伙们
[21:16] – Hi, Daddy! – Hi, Daddy! – 嗨 老爸 – 嗨 老爸
[21:17] Hey! good to see you. 嗨 见到你们很高兴
[21:19] Guys, guys, take a look. Meet my new friend. 小家伙们 见见我的新朋友
[21:22] – Isn’t he cool? – It’s gross! – 是不是很炫酷啊 – 恶心死了
[21:24] He is a grand master at catching flies. 他可是抓苍蝇的大师
[21:27] All day, he just sits here and grabs one at a time. 一整天它就坐在这抓苍蝇
[21:29] Are you gonna shave your beard, Daddy? 老爸 你是不是得刮胡子了?
[21:31] Well, depends on what Mommy thinks. 那得看你们老妈怎么说
[21:32] – Beck, what do you think? – Very handsome. – 贝克 你觉得呢? – 非常帅
[21:34] How’s kindergarten, Em? 幼儿园怎么样啊?
[21:35] Today is my turn to feed Winston. 今天该我喂温斯顿了
[21:37] Very cool, very cool. 不错啊
[21:40] Who is Winston? 温斯顿是谁?
[21:41] He’s the class goldfish! 他是班里的一条金鱼
[21:43] Mommy says I can bring him home one weekend. 妈妈说这周末我就可以把他带回家了
[21:46] Be nice to have a man around the house, huh? 家里有个男人感觉不错啊 嗯?
[21:49] – Okay. – Can we go play now? – 好的哦 – 我们能不能去玩耍啊?
[21:51] GRS meet in the team room. 安保小组在屋内集合
[21:53] – Is everything okay? – Babe, I think I got to go. – 怎么了? – 宝贝 我得走了
[21:55] Was that Ty? 那是泰在说话吗?
[21:57] It’s just a muster call. It’s probably nothing. 就是叫我去集合 应该不是什么大事
[21:58] – 0kay. – Sorry. – 好吧 – 抱歉
[22:00] Just tell the girls I say I love them, all right? 告诉女孩们我爱他们
[22:03] I’ll call you tomorrow. 我明天再给你们打
[22:05] I love you. Bye. 我爱你 拜
[22:09] Silva! You’re fucking late! As usual. 席尔瓦 你一如既往的又迟到了
[22:14] Glen Doherty. What’s up, brother? 格伦·多尔蒂 你好啊 哥们?
[22:17] Rone said you were in Tripoli. What’s the occasion? 罗恩说你在的黎波里 出什么事了?
[22:19] Ambassador Chris Stevens is coming in from Tripoli 克里斯·史蒂文斯大使正在从的黎波里赶来
[22:21] Monday morning. 周一早上
[22:23] Well, you’ll be home. 是啊 那时候你就回家了
[22:24] Not anymore. Three of us extended. 不回了 我们三个延长了
[22:27] The Ambassador is staying at the Special Mission Compound 在大使的一再坚持下 他要呆在
[22:29] at his own insistence. 特别行动设施里
[22:31] I know. I know it’s a problem. 我知道 我知道这是个麻烦
[22:34] And here’s the thing. 事是这样的
[22:35] The Ambassador isn’t some dilettante political appointee. 大使不是一个混日子的政客
[22:38] He’s the real deal. 他干正事
[22:40] A true believer. 一个有信仰的人
[22:41] He’s there to win hearts and minds. 他去你那赢得民心
[22:43] Now, he can’t very well do that operating out of a classified facility 你要是在秘密基地里 就没法赢得民心了
[22:46] that doesn’t officially exist. 你那从官方角度讲根本不存在
[22:47] If he’s racking at the consulate with his State detail, 如果他一直呆在大使馆里
[22:49] then what fuck does this have to do with us? 那跟我们有什么关系?
[22:51] He’s traveling with no staff, just a two-man security team. 他没有随从 只有一个两人的安全小组
[22:55] Now, the State guys don’t know the city like you guys do. 而且不如你们了解这个城市
[22:58] The Ambassador insisted on local drivers, 而且大使坚持使用本地司机
[23:00] but we won that argument. 但他没争过我们
[23:02] – So we’re chauffeurs now. – Yeah. – 所以现在我们正式成为司机了 – 是啊
[23:04] Highly trained, highly paid chauffeurs. 受过高等训练 高工资的司机
[23:06] Chief won’t go for it. 站长不会同意的
[23:07] He doesn’t want us doing anything. 他不想让我们做任何事
[23:08] He didn’t go for it. But he got outranked. 他是不同意 但这事他管不了
[23:12] Now, the Ambassador deserves the best, 大使得用最好的
[23:14] and that’s GRS, right? 那就是安保小组 不是吗?
[23:19] Hey. Right here. These dudes. 就在这 就是这家伙
[23:23] Bad guy house your tail van got towed to. 跟踪你的面包车就是他们的
[23:25] Yeah, smile, motherfuckers. 是啊 微笑一下你们这帮傻逼
[23:28] It’s just two blocks from the compound. 离设施还有两个街区
[23:41] All right. Hey, what’s the problem? 好了 嘿 什么情况啊?
[23:46] First of all, tell them to calm down. 首先让他们冷静一下
[23:47] Everybody, dial it the fuck down! 所有人都给我安静下来
[23:49] All right, what is the problem? 好了 怎么回事?
[23:51] 17 Feb. These guys look like fun. 2月17旅的 他们这帮人真有意思
[23:54] There will be no striking. All right? Get back to work. 不会有空袭了 好吧 回去工作吧
[23:57] How would you feel if you had to protect Americans at $28 a day 你觉得一天给你28美元去保护美国人
[24:00] and then bring your own bullets? 还得自己负责子弹感觉如何?
[24:02] Well, why leave security to the professionals, right? 得把安保任务交给专业人士不是吗
[24:21] Gentlemen! 先生们
[24:22] Welcome to the casa. 欢迎来这
[24:24] You guys picked the wrong month for a bad mustache competition. 你们来参加大胡子比赛 可挑错日子了
[24:27] – Hundred bucks on the line. – got this one in the bag. – 花了我一百块呢 – 这是在巴格达的时候长的
[24:30] – Scott Wickland. – Tyrone Woods. – 斯科特·维克兰德 – 泰罗恩·伍兹
[24:32] Dave Ubben. 戴维·厄本
[24:34] Come on. Let me give you the grand tour. 来 我带你们参观一下
[24:39] I can relate. 我能联想到
[24:41] It’s like the lobby at Caesars. 就像凯撒宫的大厅一样
[24:43] – Damn! – Shit’s bangin’. – 真他妈的 – 不错吧
[24:46] Makes you forget you’re in Benghazi. 使你忘你自己在班加西
[24:48] Hey, guys. I’m Agent Alec. 嗨 伙计们 我是埃里克特工
[24:50] Just dealing with some Middle Eastern Keystone Cops 刚刚在大门口处理了一帮
[24:53] out at the gate. 中东武装分子
[24:54] Those guys yell a lot. 那帮人真能吵吵
[24:57] What’s your setup here? 你们的设置如何?
[24:59] Our Ambo’s residence in this half of the villa is the safe haven. 大使的别墅在设施中间
[25:02] Forced-entry, blast-resistant door. 加固防弹门
[25:04] Security bars on the windows. 窗户上有防护网
[25:06] Inside that is our safe room. 里面是我们的安全屋
[25:08] Ambo have any tactical experience? 大使有战术经验吗?
[25:11] Nah. He has us. 没有 但他有我们
[25:17] So, it’s a nine-acre compound, shotgun style 这块地有九亩
[25:21] from here, 从这
[25:23] all the way to the back. 一直到那
[25:26] I’ll take you there. 我带你们去
[25:27] His room links to State in D.C. and Tripoli. 他的房间可以直接联络华府和的黎波里
[25:29] – That’s the TOC? – Yeah. – 那是战术中心? – 是的
[25:31] Back gate? 后门?
[25:33] One way only. Emergency exit. 只有这一个 紧急出口
[25:36] got a couple 17 Febs on detail, cameras. 安排了几个2月17旅的人 还有摄像头
[25:39] It’s locked. 上了锁
[25:41] What kind of firepower you guys carry other than assault rifles? 你们除了突击步枪还有什么武器?
[25:43] We’ve got multiple small arms. 还有一些小型武器
[25:45] And ammo in the TacOps Center just beyond the cantina. 弹药都放在小酒吧后面的战术中心里
[25:48] That way. 那边
[25:49] That’s it? 就这些?
[25:50] I thought every embassy had standard hard-target security measures. 我以为大使馆都有大威力武器
[25:53] Car bomb barricades, full-time Marines. 防暴掩体和全副武装的陆战队
[25:56] Supposed to. 应该这样
[25:57] This isn’t an embassy. 但这不是大使馆
[25:59] We’re a temporary diplomatic outpost. 只是临时外交前哨站
[26:02] Uncle Sam’s on a budget right now, 华府正在消减预算
[26:04] so I guess normal security regulations don’t apply. 所以平时的那种安全防护行不通了
[26:08] Man, that’s some real “dobgov”shH,huh? 真是政客过家家的屁话
[26:11] It’s like our own little resort. 更像是我们自己组织的安保队伍
[26:14] I hate to piss on your party, ladies, 我不想泼你们凉水
[26:15] but five dudes with M4s is not enough. 但五个拿M4步枪的人是不够的
[26:18] The locals on your front gate are worthless, 那几个守在大门口的本地人一点用都没有
[26:21] perimeter’s soft, 外围防御薄弱
[26:22] and this whole compound’s a fucking sniper’s paradise. 而且这个地方简直是敌人的狙击乐园
[26:24] Any big element gets inside here, 要是遇到大规模进攻
[26:26] you guys are gonna fucking die. 你们就都挂了
[26:29] Well, that’s heartwarming. 好吧 这话真暖人
[26:30] What? 啥?
[26:32] No offense. 无意冒犯
[26:34] Guys, we’re a mile down the road. 伙计们 我们就在一英里外
[26:35] Anything goes down, you call us, 出了什么事就通知我们
[26:37] I send Boon, you’re good. 我就派布恩 你们没事啊
[26:40] Take care, guys. 保重 伙计们
[26:41] What do you think? 你觉得呢?
[26:43] A dozen years of military experience between them, max? 一共加起来最多几十年军事经验 最多了
[26:46] gonna be a fun week. 这周可有的玩了
[27:10] Djibouti, request retasking ScanEagle. 吉布提 请求再次扫瞄
[27:13] Copy that. I have eyes on both. 收到 正在观察目标
[27:16] Oz, sniper over-watch. Get in position. 奥兹 狙击掩护 进入位置
[27:22] Amahl, you lived here all your life, right? 阿穆尔 你一辈子都住这对不对?
[27:23] Yes. 是啊
[27:26] Is it true Gaddafi only hired females for his personal security detail? 卡扎菲招保镖的时候 是不是只要女的?
[27:30] Yes. That is accurate. 是啊 没错
[27:39] Gaddafi might’ve been an evil asshole, but he wasn’t stupid. 卡扎菲虽然是个混球 但他可不傻
[27:58] I hate this part. 最讨厌这部分了
[28:00] Here we go, guys. 开始了 伙计们
[28:02] Oz, let’s rock. 奥兹 准备好
[28:26] I got the skinny on the right. 我瞄准右边的瘦子了
[28:29] Let me take the whack-out guy. 我瞄准了那个累瘫了的家伙
[28:37] Amahl, tell this guy to calm down. 阿穆尔 让他们冷静点
[28:41] Easy, easy. 冷静 冷静
[28:42] He’s saying bring your weapon down. 他说让你们放下武器
[28:45] He wants his money. 他想要钱
[28:47] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[28:48] This is your money. 这是你们的钱
[28:51] Amahl, tell this guy to calm the fuck down. 阿穆尔 这他们他妈的冷静点
[28:54] That guy’s whacked. 这家伙折腾死了
[28:55] Your money. 你的钱
[28:58] Hey, big man! 嗨 大块头
[29:01] Hey, hey! Jambo. 嘿 嘿 詹波
[29:02] You know the jambo, yeah? 你知道詹波什么意思吧
[29:05] Come on. 拜托
[29:07] Okay, cool down. Okay? 好了好了 冷静点
[29:16] Cool, baby. 没事了
[29:18] Come on. 拜托
[29:19] That guy almost lost his head. 这家伙差点脑袋搬家
[29:21] Base, we are good. 总部 我们没事了
[29:22] Mercenaries all know the jambo, Amahl. 雇佣兵都知道詹波 阿穆尔
[29:24] These guys are all right. 他们不是坏人
[29:31] Base, we’re looking at a lot of Russian SA-7s. 总部 我们正盯着一堆苏制SA-7导弹
[29:34] Tell him to maintain eyes on the truck as long as he can. 让他一直盯着卡车
[29:37] We’re gonna find his stash 我们得找到储藏点
[29:38] and we’re gonna level it with a Hellfire. 让后用地狱火导弹将其摧毁
[29:42] Hi. Hi, Chris Stevens. 嗨 我是克里斯·斯蒂文斯
[29:44] – Sona. – Sona, nice to meet you. Bob. – 索娜 – 索娜 很高兴见到你鲍勃
[29:45] – Thank you for doing that. – it’s my pleasure. – 感谢你做的一切 – 我很荣幸
[29:47] – It means a lot. – So good to be back. – 这意义重大 – 回来感觉真好
[29:48] This is our CDOB, Alan. Brit Vayner. 这是我们的行动负责人 艾伦 这是布莱特·维纳
[29:51] Alan, Chris Stevens. Brit, pleasure. 很荣幸
[29:52] Gentlemen, greetings. Chris Stevens. 先生们 你好 我是克里斯·斯蒂文斯
[29:55] Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Ambassador. 很高兴见到你 大使先生
[29:56] Nice to meet you. Step on in. 很高兴见到你 请进
[29:59] So between what we see happening in Egypt with Morsi 鉴于埃及与莫尔西发生的事情
[30:01] and the current destabilization of Syria, 还有不稳定的叙利亚
[30:03] yes, it’s easy to imagine 是啊 很容易想像
[30:05] any number of scenarios playing out here. 出来这里将要发生的
[30:07] However, in my mind, 然而 依我看
[30:09] our biggest mistake would be to not view this moment 我们犯的最大的错误
[30:12] as an opportunity. 是只看重了
[30:14] Relationships between governments are important, yes, 政府与政府之间的关系
[30:17] but relationships between people 从而忽视了人民与人民之间的关系
[30:19] are the real foundation of diplomacy. 这才是真正的问题所在
[30:21] And I believe that it is our mission as Americans 我相信在这里美国人的任务
[30:24] to help Benghazans form a free, democratic and prosperous Libya. 是帮助班加西变得繁荣 民主 自由
[30:36] Okay. Thanks. 好吧 谢谢
[30:37] In my office, now. 来我办公室 现在!
[30:40] Don’t bother apologizing. I’ll do it. 不用麻烦道歉了 我去道歉
[30:41] Well, I won’t. 我才不去呢
[30:42] ‘Cause I’ve heard the rah-rah speech about politics and progress 因为我听这种慷慨激昂的政治演讲
[30:44] a hundred goddamn times before. 都好几百次了
[30:46] – Well, then I’ll write you up. – Sweet. – 好吧 那我就打你小报告 – 真贴心
[30:49] Chief. Chief, the guy’s going on two hours sleep. 站长 站长 这家伙就睡了两个小时
[30:51] He had a late scout last night and an early buyback this morning. 我昨晚进行了一个漫长的侦查 今早又去做买卖了
[30:54] Yeah, buying up all of Gaddafi’s arms. 是啊 把卡扎菲的那些武器买回来
[30:56] Let’s count the fucking sand particles on the beach while we’re at it. 我们干活的时候 你躺在沙滩上数沙子呢
[31:00] Those 30 Grails that you took off the black market, 你从黑市上回收的30枚导弹
[31:01] that’s 30 airplanes that don’t go down. 使30架飞机避免被击落
[31:04] I’m so sick of your shit, Tanto. 我真是受够了你的屁话 坦图
[31:06] If you can’t figure out how to act like a professional, 如果你不知道怎装的像个人
[31:09] there are 10 guys waiting to take your spot. 会有十个人来顶你的位置
[31:11] And I’m sure that you’ll be happy at home 我觉得你会很乐意回家
[31:13] being an insurance adjuster. 当个安全顾问
[31:19] That’s the last chance, Tyrone. 最后一次机会了 泰罗恩
[31:28] All right. GRS, 好了 安全小组
[31:29] the Ambassador has a private meet at the Mayor’s office. 大使跟市长有个私人会面
[31:31] So, we’re looking at a low-profile event. 所以我们面对的是一件低调的任务
[31:33] We’re here to back up State, so just stay in the background. 我们在这支援大使 咱就呆在后院
[31:50] Ambo’s entering. Dave, take right side. 大使正在进入 戴维你负责右侧
[32:01] What is this? You’ve got to be kidding me. 什么情况 这是在逗我?
[32:03] So much for a low profile. 好一个低调
[32:05] Fuck me. Who let them in? 见鬼 谁他妈的让他们进来的
[32:08] America is here for you. 美国为你们而来
[32:12] We are. 是的
[32:13] This? This is the shit that pisses my wife off. 就这?这就是那个把我老婆气个半死的情况?
[32:17] Any one of these people could klack off a vest. 这里的任何一个人都有可能穿着爆炸背心
[32:19] At least it’ll be quick, brother. 至少一下就完了 哥们
[32:22] Don’t be an asshole. 别那么混
[32:23] A number of countries have come forth and offered loans, 很多国家都提出了贷款
[32:26] most recently Turkey. 尤其是最近的土耳其
[32:49] Thank you, gentlemen. 谢谢了 先生们
[32:52] Sir. Are we clear on tomorrow? 先生 明天还有什么事?
[32:56] I have been persuaded in an abundance of caution 别人告诉我这里面很安全
[33:01] to remain inside the compound walls all day, 而且又是9 11纪念日得一天都呆在这里面
[33:03] given the 9/11 anniversary, so no drivers needed. 所以明天不需要司机了
[33:07] Good night. 晚安
[33:09] Hey. 嗨
[33:10] These militias, they have unlimited firepower 那些民兵有着无穷无尽的武器
[33:13] and they can coordinate. 而且还熟悉情况
[33:14] You’ve got to keep his moves low. 所以你们得低调做事
[33:16] Yeah, it was supposed to be closed door. 是啊 今天那次应该关上大门的
[33:18] Someone from the city council tipped the media. 政府的某人通知了媒体
[33:22] Sean Smith, 肖恩·史密斯
[33:25] meet Rone, Jack and Tig from the annex. 来见见罗恩 杰克 和提格
[33:27] – Hi. – How you doing? – 嗨 – 你好吗
[33:28] Sean was sent here to install secure comms for the Ambo. 肖恩是来安装安全设备的
[33:31] Ended up supercharging our Wi-Fi. 最后升级了一下这个无线网络
[33:33] Wish he could do that at our residence. 真希望他也来我们那一趟
[33:35] I got security clearance. 我有安保许可
[33:36] Maybe later this week I’ll come by. 也许这周我就会去你那一趟
[33:39] Gentlemen, we should be good here. 先生们 这应该没我们什么事了
[33:41] Call you later to check in. Have a nice day off. 一会联系你们检查一下 下班了
[33:45] – How’d it go? – He’s a rock star. – 情况如何? – 他是个巨星
[33:47] Everybody in Benghazi knew he’d be there. 班加西的每个人都知道他来了
[33:49] Wait, no, no. This is it. This is it. 等等就是这就是这
[33:50] This is Downey’s line. Hold on. 是唐尼的台词 等一下
[33:52] Me? I know who I am! 我?我知道我是谁
[33:54] I’m just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude. 我就是个演一个扮演别人的家伙
[33:58] Classic. 经典
[34:02] From the U.S. Department of State. 来自美国国务院
[34:04] “Be advised. Reports that a Western facility 请注意 有报告称美国西部设施
[34:06] “or U.S. installation may be attacked in the next week.” 或军事设施在一周内会遭到袭击
[34:13] Read and destroy. 阅后即焚
[35:08] It is so nice to be back in Benghazi. 回班加西感觉真好
[35:11] Much stronger emotional connection… 感觉非常强烈
[35:13] Green, spacious, beautiful compound. 绿色宽阔的建筑
[35:15] Reconnected with February 17th… 联系着2月17烈士旅
[35:18] Security is a big concern. 安全是最主要的问题
[35:19] Saw people taking photos of the compound today. 今天看见有人拿相机照我们的大使馆
[35:21] Feel unsafe here. My guys are concerned. 感觉不是很安全 我的人都很担心
[35:23] …guns at arms bazaars… 大市场里贩卖着军火
[35:24] Voiced it to Tripoli. 一直传递到的黎波里
[35:26] It’s crazy. 太疯狂了
[35:41] Hey. Nick? 嗨 尼克
[35:46] It’s the second time I’ve noticed it. 已经是第二次了
[35:51] Hey, Nick, Dave? See if Feb 17 嗨尼克 戴维 问问烈士旅的人
[35:55] saw anybody at the back gate. 在后门发没发现任何异样
[35:56] Well, get somebody who speaks Arabic so we can ask them a question. 快找个会说阿拉伯语的去问问啊
[36:45] Yeah, come on, put her on the phone. 快让她接电话
[36:49] Hey, baby. 嗨 宝贝
[36:50] Kid’s discovered she likes Doritos. 孩子们发现她喜欢吃妙脆角
[36:56] Yeah! 好啊
[36:57] Yeah, that’s okay. 没事啊
[36:58] You can eat it. You can taste it. 你可以吃点尝尝
[37:00] Yeah, buddy, look at your eyes. 快看你的眼睛
[37:02] Look at that. Who does he look like? 快看 看看像谁
[37:03] What? 啥?
[37:07] Daughter’s drinking. 我女儿喝酒了
[37:08] – You drank when you were 15. – Little girls don’t drink. – 你15岁就开始喝酒了 – 女孩子不应该喝酒
[37:11] Disneyland? How lucky are you guys? 迪士尼乐园?你们得有多幸运
[37:14] – What are you guys gonna ride? – Jumbo. – 你们要玩什么? – 小肥羊
[37:16] Dumbo, not Jumbo. Dumbo. 是小飞象 不是小肥羊 是小飞象
[37:19] Em, did you thank Mommy? Say thank you? 艾米丽 你跟妈妈道过谢了吗?说谢谢你
[37:21] – Yes, we did. – Yes. – 我们说了 – 说了
[37:22] I don’t think you did. 我觉得你没说
[37:25] Yeah, I’ll show them. Hold on. Baby, that’s not me. 啊?好的我给他们看看 等一下啊
[37:28] That’s mean. Look at this. 有点意思 快看
[37:30] …mate for 1.2 seconds and the act is complete. 1 2就结束了
[37:37] Why would you send that? 你发这干嘛
[37:39] Anyway, if it was, it’d be the best three seconds of your life. 随便啦 反正如果是真的 将是你一生中最性福的几秒
[37:41] We miss you. Be safe. We love you. 我们想你 小心点 我们爱你
[37:44] Yeah, I love you, too. 我也爱你
[37:46] What’s he doing? 他干嘛呢?
[37:47] I want to eat those fleshy arms! Come on! 好像咬一口那肉嘟嘟的胳膊
[37:50] What about the life insurance? 人身保险怎么样了?
[37:51] This is the second notice. 这是我第二次问了
[37:53] You gotta… You got to pay it. 你得买 得交钱
[37:54] Okay, okay, I’ll figure it out. 好吧 我会弄明白的
[37:56] And what are we doing about the oak tree in the front lawn? 咱们前面草坪的那个橡树怎么样了?
[37:58] The removal’s $70G… No, it’s $1,200, not $700. 移走它花了我700块 不对1200块 不是700块
[38:02] The guy’s trying to rip me off. 他们勒索我
[38:04] Becky, Becky, listen. I’ll be home in two weeks. Okay? 贝克 贝克 我两周后就回去了 好吧
[38:08] So I’ll take it down myself. 我自己亲自挪走
[38:10] Then we’re really gonna need life insurance. 那咱们真的需要人身保险了
[38:15] I know, I’m… 我知道 我
[38:16] I’m trying. I’m coming home soon. 我尽量 我尽量早回去
[38:19] – Welcome to McDonald’s. – McDonald’s! – 欢迎来麦当劳 – 麦当劳!!
[38:20] Guys, chill out! Turn it down! 小家伙们冷静点 小声点吧
[38:23] Calm down. Mommy’s driving. Okay? 消停的 妈妈开车呢
[38:25] We’ll take 25 Happy Meals, please! 我们要点25份快乐餐
[38:27] No, we don’t want 25 Happy Meals. 不 我们不点25份快乐餐
[38:30] Sir, can you just hang on one more second? 先生 你能等我一下吗
[38:31] We’re so hungry! 我们饿死了!
[38:33] I know you are. Just hold on. 我知道你们饿了 等一下
[38:35] But we want the toys. 我们想要玩具
[38:36] Just give me whatever you want. Six of whatever. 就给我随便来6份吧
[38:38] I’ve got six hungry kids. 我有六张饥饿的嘴
[38:39] – We don’t do that here. – Throw it all in there. – 我们不必这样 – 快拿来吧
[38:41] Daddy, we’re having a baby! 老爸 我们有小宝宝了
[38:45] – What? – Emily! – 啥?- 艾米丽
[38:49] Becky, what did she just say? 贝克 她刚刚说什么?
[38:51] A baby. We’re having a baby. 一个小宝宝?
[38:55] – Another baby? – A baby. – 另一个小宝宝 – 一个小宝宝
[38:57] How many Happy Meals did you want? 你刚才点了多少份?
[38:59] You can give me whatever you want! I don’t care. 多少份都行 我不管了
[39:02] Chicken McNuggets or cheeseburgers? 要鸡块还是汉堡?
[39:04] We’re having a sister! 我们有小妹妹了
[39:05] No, that’s it, please. 就这样就得了
[39:12] So, anything new back home? 家里那头怎么样了?
[39:22] No? 没啥?
[39:23] Nothing? 什么都没有?
[39:26] Good talk. 聊的不错
[39:53] What up? 怎么样?
[39:55] Heard about Cairo? 看新闻了吗?
[40:02] Enlighten me, Boon. 来几句 布恩
[40:04] “All the gods, all the heavens, 所有的神与天堂
[40:06] “all the hells are within you.” 还有地狱都在你的内心中
[40:09] – Within me? – Within you. – 在我内心中? – 在你内心中
[40:12] I might have to think about that one. 我会好好想想的
[40:14] – Be here all night. – All right. – 我一宿都在这 – 好的
[40:18] You know, I do have a gun in my cubby and I will use it. 你知道不 我的房间内有把枪 我真想用一下
[40:25] Good luck. 祝你好运
[40:26] She’s having dinner with her contact. 她和她的线人吃顿饭
[40:27] We’ll be back at 2200. 我们晚上十点回来
[40:48] Yeah. 在
[40:50] Well, I’m still waiting to hear back from State on that. 我一直在等华府回信
[41:32] Hey, listen, I just wanted to say 嗨 我想说
[41:33] I’m sorry about today. 今天实在抱歉
[41:35] I don’t know what I was thinking. 我不知道当时想什么呢
[41:38] I guess with what we got going on, 我想应该是当前这些事
[41:39] I just wanted everything to be right, you know. l… 我就是想把所有事纠正过来 我就是
[41:42] I just wanted to do it right, but 我就是想做正确的事 但是
[41:46] I’m so happy. I… 我很高兴 我
[41:49] I can’t believe it. 我难以相信
[41:54] I miss you guys very much. 我想你们
[41:57] I wish I was home. 真希望我能在家
[42:00] I just wish I was home. 真希望自己在家
[42:19] It’ll knock your teeth out. 会敲你的牙
[42:21] This is some good guava shisha. 这水烟可真不错
[42:38] Is that the front gate? 是从前门传来的吗?
[42:46] – Holy fuck! – go jock up! – 天啊 – 快行动起来!
[43:18] – I’m getting the Ambo! – I’ll take the TOC! – 我去接大使 – 我去战术中心
[43:21] Follow me, Vinnie! Watch your six. 跟着我 维尼 我盯着你后面
[43:26] What’s going on? 出什么事了?
[43:48] Chris! Get your body armor on! Get into the safe haven! go! 克里斯!快穿上防弹衣去安全屋!快!
[43:53] Go! 走!
[43:54] Hurry! 快点!
[44:05] Oh, my god. They’re everywhere. 哦 我的老天 他们到处都是
[44:09] What should we do? 我们该怎么办?
[44:28] Where’s the M4? M4步枪呢?
[44:31] Sean! 肖恩!
[44:34] Dave, get your weapon and move fast to villa. 戴维 拿着武器然后快到别墅里去
[44:36] How many? 有多少?
[44:40] All DS be advised, there are thirty… 全体注意 有三十人
[44:43] …maybe 40 Tangos coming through the Charlie-1 gate. 或者四十个目标正在从大门进来
[44:54] Hello? 喂?
[44:56] Hello? 喂?
[44:57] It doesn’t work. Phone! I need a phone! 不好使了!手机 我需要手机
[45:00] Alec, call the CIA, call the annex! 埃里克 联系中情局 联系秘密设施
[45:02] GRS, all GRS, muster in the CP right now. 安保小组 呼叫安保小组 请立即集合队伍
[45:06] I thought it was gonna be a peaceful night. 我以为会是一个安静的夜晚
[45:13] State’s under attack! 大使馆正在遭遇袭击
[45:15] State’s under attack! Let’s go, man. 大使馆遭遇袭击了 我们走 伙计
[45:29] DS Scott, do you have hands on the Ambo yet? 斯科特 你接到大使了吗?
[45:32] Moving package and guest in the safe haven. 正将大使移动到安全屋
[45:34] Get down there. 趴在那
[45:52] No, I need more information than that. 不 我需要更多信息
[45:54] What do we got, Chief? How many? 我们了解多少?站长 有多少人?
[45:55] Twenty to 40 attackers. 20到40名袭击者
[45:56] State personnel separated in several positions. 咱们人分散在不同地方
[46:00] – What’s that? – I hear AKs. – 什么情况? – AK的枪声
[46:03] RPGs 火箭筒
[46:12] That’s not good. 这可不好
[46:22] – What do I do? – Get back down! – 我该怎么办? – 快趴下
[46:24] We’re going back. 我们撤退
[46:25] What’s going on out there? 我们出去
[46:34] Listen up. 听着
[46:37] None of you have to go. 你们没必要去
[46:41] But we are the only help they have. 但我们是他们唯一的帮助
[46:46] Two vehicles, staged and ready. Let’s go! Move! Move! 两辆车已经准备好了 咱们走 快快!
[46:51] Are they coming in? 他们进来了吗?
[46:52] Jesus! There’s nowhere to hide! 老天他们过来了!
[46:53] Get in the other room! go! Get in the other room! 去旁边的房间!快!去旁边的房间!
[46:59] Tripoli? 的黎波里
[47:00] Tripoli, Benghazi is under attack. 的黎波里 班加西正在遭到袭击
[47:02] The Ambo is in the safe haven. 大使已经到安全屋
[47:04] We are overrun. 我们快顶不住了
[47:07] We need immediate assistance. 我们需要立刻支援
[47:10] We need some fucking help! 我们特么的需要支援
[47:18] Magariaf pick up the phone yet? 他们接电话了吗?
[47:19] I got Op Center at State in D.C. 我联系到了华府的指挥中心
[47:21] U.S. Military AFRICOM holding. 美军非洲司令部等您通话
[47:22] Yes, AFRICOM. 喂 非洲司令部
[47:24] Firing and chanting. 交火并且非常混乱
[47:26] Front gate. Local guards ran. 前门 当地保安都跑了
[47:28] Twenty to 40 Tangos, that’s a substantial force. 20到40名 这规模可不小
[47:31] We got to go right now, Chief. 我现在就得去!站长!
[47:32] We have no authority at the consulate. 我们没接到授权
[47:34] We have no jurisdiction in this country. 我们在这个国家没有管辖权
[47:36] We’re not supposed to be here. 我们甚至都不应该在这
[47:38] But we are here. 但咱们来了
[47:39] We’re coordinating with 17 Feb. 我们正在联系2月17烈士旅
[47:41] They’re gonna take the point. 他们正在采取行动
[47:42] Absolutely not. 不赶趟了!
[47:43] You have a U.S. Ambassador at risk. 美国大使危在旦夕
[47:45] Send us, Chief. You’ve got to send us. 派我们去 站长 你得派我们去
[47:48] The Ambassador is in his safe haven 大使已经在安全屋了
[47:50] with his body man. 还有保镖
[47:51] You’re not the first responders. 你们不是第一反应部队
[47:53] You’re the last resort. 你们是最后的手段
[47:55] You will wait. 你给我等着
[47:57] We have no military assets in country. 我们在这个国家没有军队支援
[47:59] We have two paramilitary assets in the country. 我们在这有两个支援力量
[48:02] One just a mile away from the Ambassador. 一个就在大使馆一英里外
[48:04] And the other? 另外一个是?
[48:05] I need a bag full of money and a flight to Benghazi. 我需要一包钞票然后飞往班加西
[48:18] Scott, 斯科特
[48:19] there are Tangos right outside your door. 门外有敌人
[48:25] Do not move. Do not make a sound. 别动也别出声
[48:54] – Amahl! – Yes? – 阿穆尔! – 在
[48:56] If we link up with 17 Feb, none of us knows the language. 如果我们联系上了烈士旅 我们没一个会说阿拉伯语
[48:59] We need you, man. Come on. 我们需要你 过来
[49:00] Hey, hey, what? Tanto, I’m not a combat interpreter! 嗨 你说啥呢?我不是战斗翻译
[49:04] I’m not weapons qualified. 我没有武器使用资格
[49:07] – What is this? – Now you’re qualified. – 这啥啊? – 你现在有资格了
[49:10] Get your helmet and armor. Let’s go. 戴上头盔穿上防弹衣 咱们走
[49:14] That dude ain’t coming back. 那哥们回不来了
[49:17] Are you actually trying to fuck me over? 你是不是在逗我?
[49:19] No, that’s not what I’m saying at all. Just hold on! 不!那根本不是我的意思!等着
[49:22] Now, listen to me. 不!听我说
[49:23] – Losing the initiative, Chief. – Will you just hold on? – 我们快失去主动权了 站长 – 给我等着
[49:25] You’re losing it. You understand how that works? 你正在失去主动权 知道将要发生什么
[49:26] Stand down. Stand down! 退下 退下!
[49:30] Wait for my word! 等我指令
[49:31] At least let us get eyes on. 至少让我们去观察
[49:32] Then we know if we have to intervene. 这样我们就能知道是否有必要参与了
[49:34] And if there’s an ambush and you get entrenched? 如果你们遭遇伏击被困了呢?
[49:38] Who rescues you? 谁去救你们?
[49:41] Me? 我去?
[49:45] Oz, you need to listen to me very carefully, 奥兹 你听我说 听好了
[49:47] leave now. 你得走了
[49:49] You don’t go anywhere near the embassy. 别走大使馆
[49:51] Pardon the interruption. We need to go. 抱歉打搅了 咱得走了
[49:53] – We’ve just started dinner. – Now. – 我们刚开始吃 – 现在
[49:58] goddamn, you guys! Every time I get close… 该死的!你们这群人每次我
[49:59] Put your head scarf on! 快把头巾摘下来
[50:01] I need your eyes and your ears, not your mouth. 我需要你看和听 不需要你说
[50:03] Annex, we have attackers on compound. 秘密基地 大使馆遭到袭击
[50:05] We need immediate help. We are under attack. 请求立即支援 我们正在遭到袭击
[50:14] Spool up all available SpecialOps. 动员你的所有特种部队
[50:15] I want teams mobilized ASAP. 我希望你的部队尽快做好准备
[50:17] Stage them in Sigonella, Italy. 把他们部署到意大利
[50:20] Have F16s ready on my command, 让F-16战斗机做好准备
[50:21] and I want SITREP on all assets in 5 minutes. 5分钟内我要关于支援的所有报告
[50:24] We’ll have eyes on station in 46 minutes. 无人机预计46分钟后到达
[50:26] After ingress, we’ll only have 0:45 overhead. 进入领空后 需要45分钟时间到达目标上空
[50:28] We need to manage his flight. 我们需要管理空域
[50:30] Keyhole tactics overhead for close air support. 对目标上空进行控制 随时准备近距离空中支援
[50:32] I’m just learning we’ve got a classified CIA base 我刚得知咱有一处中情局秘密行动基地
[50:34] a mile away full of Americans. 就在大使馆一英里外的地方
[50:38] POTUS is about to be briefed. 马上报告给总统
[50:49] It’s bulletproof. It’s bulletproof. 防弹的 是防弹的
[50:58] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[50:59] They might be going away. 他们好像要走
[51:01] Scott, can you get the Ambo to an armored car? 斯科特 你能把大使带到防弹车那吗
[51:12] Let’s go! We got to fucking move! 咱们走!咱们特么得赶紧行动了!
[51:15] Could be the start of the Holy War. 有可能打响圣战的第一枪了
[51:17] You gonna fight the Holy War in your shorts? 你要穿着短裤去参加圣战?
[51:21] Strong move. 你挺厉害
[51:22] What the fuck are we waiting for? 咱们特么的等啥呢
[51:24] We’re holding. 咱们正在待命
[51:25] He’s going with Feb 17 again. 他要再联系一下烈士旅
[51:28] He doesn’t want to expose the annex. 他不想暴露这里
[51:30] Fucking mess. 真特么的乱套了
[51:33] It’s like a damn fireworks show over there. 那边就像是场焰火表演
[51:36] Seriously, guys, if the consulate ordered 别闹了伙计们 如果大使馆定了
[51:39] a fucking pizza it would’ve been there by now. 一张披萨 现在都该送到了
[51:48] No. Fuck you. 不 该死的
[51:51] Scott, they are bringing diesel cans over to the villa. 斯科特 他们正在往楼里搬油桶
[51:56] Scott, they are coming inside. 斯科特他们进来了
[52:02] They’re gonna burn you out. 他们要把你们熏出来
[52:04] Okay, okay. 好吧好吧
[52:06] Get in the bathroom, crawl. go to the bathroom, go! 快爬进浴室 去浴室 快!
[52:28] They are pouring the diesel right by the door. 他们就在门外到处泼洒油
[52:37] No,donT 不 别这么干
[52:41] Don’t you fucking do it. 别特么这么做
[52:44] Don’t do it. 别这么做
[52:55] Oh, god. 哦 天啊
[52:57] Shit. 该死
[52:59] Get the towels. 拿毛巾
[53:00] Chris, where are the gas masks? 克里斯 防毒面具都在哪?
[53:02] Oh, god. 哦上帝啊
[53:03] I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! 我无法呼吸了!无法呼吸了!
[53:08] It’s too much smoke. 烟太多了!
[53:10] Chris, follow me. Follow me. 克里斯跟着我 跟着我
[53:17] See if you can get hold of any other 看你们能不能联系到
[53:19] quick-reaction forces in the area. 这附近其它的快速反应部队
[53:20] Yes. 好的
[53:28] Follow me! Follow! 跟着我!快!
[53:40] Jack, how bad? 杰克 有多糟?
[54:04] GRS, where are you guys? 安保小组 你们在哪?
[54:06] Please help. 请帮帮我们
[54:09] They’re digging in now, Rone. 他们快不行了 罗恩
[54:11] We need some air support. 我们需要空中支援
[54:12] A Spectre gunship, an ISR drone… 一架幽灵战机或者无人机
[54:14] American firepower, man. 美国的重火力 哥们
[54:15] I know what we need. 我知道我们需要什么
[54:17] – Chief! Chief! – Twenty minutes now. – 站长!站长! – 20分钟
[54:21] It’s going from a rescue mission to a suicide mission. 马上救援行动就会变成自杀行动了
[54:24] Let us loose. Lives are at stake. 我们快输了 然后生灵涂炭了
[54:27] You are not direct-action elements. 你们不是直接行动力量
[54:29] Chief, think. 站长 站长
[54:30] You let them take that consulate, 你让他们拿下大使馆
[54:32] where do you think the next target’s gonna be? 你觉得他们接下来会袭击哪?
[54:35] Annex, we need your help. 秘密基地 我们需要你的帮助
[54:38] If you do not get here soon, we are all gonna fucking die. 如果你们不赶快过来 我们特么的就都死了
[54:43] Amahl, get in the fucking car now. Let’s go! 阿穆尔 赶紧上车 咱们走!
[54:45] Now! Let’s go! 快!咱们出发!
[54:47] Amahl, stop! Do not leave this compound, Amahl. 阿穆尔别动!不许你离开这里!阿穆尔!
[54:50] Get in, Amahl. Let’s go! 快进来!阿穆尔!咱们走!
[54:53] Amahl! You’re not cleared to go! 阿穆尔!不许你走!
[54:56] God damn it! None of you are! 该死的!全都他妈的该死的!
[55:07] Say goodbye to contract work. 跟合同说再见喽
[55:09] You can’t put a price 你毕竟不是个
[55:10] on being able to live with yourself. 见死不救的人
[55:12] Tripoli, we need immediate assistance. 的黎波里 我们需要支援
[55:14] We need fucking help now! 我们需要支援!
[55:15] These assholes have no idea what’s coming for them. 这些混蛋根本不知道他们将要面对什么
[55:20] Shit. You got to be fucking kidding me. 妈的 你他妈的在逗我吧
[55:22] I lost my contact. 我好像瞎了
[55:24] Shit! I can’t go if I can’t see. 妈的!我要是看不见就不能去了!
[55:26] You got to fix this, man. You got to fix this right now. 你赶紧给我弄好!现在给我弄好!
[55:28] Hey, funny man, 开个玩笑 你快闭嘴吧
[55:29] – shut the fuck up. – You know where you’re going. 你知道你要往哪开吗?
[55:30] – This ain’t funny. – Hold up. – 一点都不好笑 – 等等
[55:39] Now 17 Feb knows we’re coming, right? 烈士旅的人知道咱们来了吧?
[55:42] And how do we know that’s 17 Feb? 咱们怎么知道是不是烈士旅的人?
[55:45] Rone, what are you seeing? 罗恩 看见什么了?
[55:46] We’re 300 yards from the front gate, Chief, 我们离大门还有300码 站长
[55:48] but there’s a roadblock. 但我们遇到路障了
[55:53] Are they friendlies? Feb 17? 是友军吗?是烈士旅的人吗?
[55:55] Chief, trying to assess, 站长 我正在搞清楚
[55:57] but no one’s wearing fucking uniforms here. 但这帮人特么根本没穿制服
[56:01] Come on. Come on. 快!快!
[56:05] I didn’t get here late just to die in friendly fire. 我可不想来这么晚再死于友军枪口下
[56:08] Use your gun. 拿好枪
[56:09] Find out who the commander is 搞清楚谁是这的头
[56:10] and get this organized quick. go. 再搞清楚这帮人是谁 快
[56:12] Go. 快去
[56:28] Stop! 停下来
[56:35] Amahl, get cover! 阿穆尔 快掩护!
[57:03] – Chief! – Please help. – 站长 – 请求帮助
[57:04] Get the Chief! 找站长!
[57:08] – Are they gone? Yeah? – Yeah. – 他们去了吗? – 去了
[57:11] I had the rest of the staff cover in their quarters. 我让剩下的员工都呆在自己的房间里
[57:14] Okay, Bob, Bob, listen to me. 好吧 鲍勃 鲍勃 听我说
[57:15] I want 100% accountability. All right? 让我全权负责这的安全 好不好?
[57:17] We’re gonna harden our defenses here in C. 我们得好好防护C建筑
[57:19] This is gonna be our fallback. 这会是咱们最后的阵地
[57:21] Hey, lock this building down! You, you, let’s go. Let’s go. 嗨 封锁建筑 你还有你 咱们走 咱们走!
[57:27] – Do it. – How can I help? – 去啊 – 我能帮什么忙?
[57:40] We’re pushing forward. 咱们前进
[57:42] Got to move, got to move. 走 走
[58:04] Eight to 10 Tangos, front gate. 前门有8到10个敌人
[58:06] 50150 these guys tum on us and end Ms now. 我敢说这帮人倒戈咱们之后才这样的
[58:09] Tanto! Let’s get up high. 坦图 咱们去拿武器
[58:10] Rone! 罗恩
[58:12] This road’s a chokepoint. 这是个检查点
[58:13] We’ll get established, 我们建立阵地
[58:14] let you know when it’s clear to advance. 准备好了我就告诉你
[58:15] We’re getting our heavy weapons. Be back. 我们去准备重武器 马上回来
[58:17] Fig, get Amahl. 提格 让阿穆尔
[58:18] Tell 17 Feb to lock down this road. 联络烈士旅 让他们封锁这条路
[58:20] I don’t want anybody coming over here, all right? 我不想任何人开上这条路 知道吗
[58:21] – Let’s go! Now! – Roger that. – 咱们走!快! – 收到
[58:28] Check this dude out. 快看这哥们
[58:32] Lucky we got that guy on our side. 真幸运他不是咱队伍的
[58:36] – Hey, check these guys. – Hi. 嗨 看看这家伙
[58:39] Hey. 你好
[58:41] – You 17 Feb? – Yeah. – 烈士旅的? – 是啊
[58:43] Well, shit, come on, let’s go. 好吧该死的 咱们走
[58:46] Four guys is a fireteam, bro. 4人一组 哥们
[58:49] Just don’t shoot us in the back. 千万别打中我们的后背
[58:52] Scott! 斯科特!
[58:54] Chris! Chris! 克里斯!克里斯!
[58:56] I can’t breathe. 我无法呼吸了!
[59:01] Chris! 克里斯!
[59:02] Chris! 克里斯!
[59:06] Tango approaching. 目标接近
[59:09] – Tanto, get back. We gotta move. – Contact, iron! – 坦图快回来 咱们得走了 – 敌人 前方
[59:14] RPG. 火箭筒
[59:15] Incoming! 注意!
[59:17] Shit! 该死!
[59:25] – Get cover, get cover! – Move right, move right! – 掩护!掩护! – 向右移动!向右移动!
[59:28] Left! By the trees! 左边!就在树旁边!
[59:35] Ty, to the right! 泰 向右移动
[59:37] Move, move, move! 走!走!走!
[59:38] – Tanto, move. – go, go, hustle! – 坦图 移动 – 走 走 有敌人!
[59:43] We’re pushing forward to the front gate. 我们正在向正门推进
[59:50] Might want to get inside. 你们得进屋
[59:55] Get high, get high. 上去 上去
[59:57] I’m too fucking old to be climbing walls. 我有点老了爬不动墙了
[1:00:04] Come on. 快点
[1:00:05] Jesus Christ, get your gun out of my face, bro. Fuck! 老天 别把枪冲着我 伙计 见鬼
[1:00:08] Fucking amateur hour, man. 你们可真业余 伙计
[1:00:10] Is he inside? ls the Ambo inside? 他在不在里面?大使在不在里面?
[1:00:12] Is Sean inside? Scott, think. Where did you see him last? 肖恩在不在里面?斯科特快想想最后在哪见到的大使?
[1:00:17] Let’s get to the top of this building. Let’s go! 咱们去楼顶 快走
[1:00:34] Up here we can cross over to the bigger building. 上去就能俯视大楼了
[1:00:36] Guys, I need your eyes quick. 伙计们 我需要你们支援
[1:00:38] Copy that, Rone. We are coming as fast as we can. 收到 我们正在尽快赶来
[1:00:40] Easy. I got four Tangos. 小心 看见4名敌人
[1:00:43] Who the fuck are these guys? 这帮人到底是谁?
[1:00:46] You are Americans? 你们是美国人吗?
[1:00:47] Yes. 是啊
[1:00:52] These guys are watching a soccer game. 这帮人正在看足球赛
[1:00:54] Just another Tuesday night in Benghazi. 就是一个班加西普普通通的周二
[1:00:59] We need sniper over-watch fast. You got to move it! 我们需要狙击掩护 你们快点
[1:01:02] We’re blocked by buildings. We got no vantage point. 我们被建筑物阻挡了 没有有利射击位置
[1:01:06] Fuck. 妈的
[1:01:08] Rone, this roost is a bust. We’re gonna keep moving. 罗恩 狙击点没有了 我们得继续前进了
[1:01:14] Making our way to the front gate. 向正门前进
[1:01:16] Feb 17 is rolling with us. 烈士旅的人跟我们在一起
[1:01:22] Check those guys on the left. 看看左边的家伙
[1:01:36] Tig, technical! Knock out that technical! 提格!有重机枪!干掉重机枪!
[1:01:48] Tig, you got to knock out that technical right fucking now, man! 提格快消灭那挺重机枪!快!
[1:01:56] Tig, drop that technical or we’re dead! 提格快消灭它不然我们都完了
[1:02:09] Move, move, move! 走 走 走
[1:02:13] Rone, we’ve been running about a mile so far. 罗恩 我们已经跑了快一英里了
[1:02:16] Making it around to the back gate of the compound. 正在绕到大使馆后门
[1:02:18] On the GPS, where are our teams? They should be coming back this way. 快看看GPS 咱的人在哪? 他们应该从这条道过去
[1:02:22] Look, they’re right here. 他们在这
[1:02:23] Tanto and Boon are on Gunfighter Road at the back. 坦图和布恩应该从射手路绕到后门
[1:02:25] Rone’s team is about to enter the front gate. 罗恩的队伍从正门过去
[1:02:38] Hello, Captain America. I’m fighting for my country. 你好美国队长 我正在为我的国家战斗
[1:02:44] You’re welcome. 欢迎你
[1:02:49] Guess we’re going in. 我们出发
[1:02:54] State, we’re on property! 我们进入大使馆
[1:03:04] State, we’re coming in! We’re on property! 自己人 我们进来了
[1:03:08] Delta Pred checking in on station. D号掠食者到达指定目标上空
[1:03:10] We’ll have eyes on in two minutes. 两分钟内开始传输画面
[1:03:13] Hey, talk to me, guys. Where are they? 嗨 快说话 人都哪去了?
[1:03:15] I looked everywhere. I can’t find them. 我哪都找遍了 我找不到他们
[1:03:16] I think they’re still in there. 我觉得他们依然在里面
[1:03:18] You got bad guys inside? 里面有坏人吗?
[1:03:20] We got separated. I can’t find them. 我们走散了 我找不到他们
[1:03:22] – Our guys? How many? – Two. – 自己人?有多少? – 两个
[1:03:26] God! 老天
[1:03:29] It’s too hot! go around that way. That room. 太热了绕道走 走那个房间
[1:03:33] – Over here? – There. – 这? – 那个
[1:03:42] Chris! Shit. 克里斯!该死的!
[1:03:44] Jack, come here! 杰克 快过来
[1:03:46] Let’s go in. 咱们进去
[1:03:47] Ready? Okay, go in. 准备好了吗?咱们走
[1:03:52] – Chris! – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! – 克里斯! – 快走 快走 快走!
[1:03:58] No one could survive that. 不可能有人活下来的
[1:04:01] Let’s go. 咱们走
[1:04:05] – Ambo! – Chris Stevens! – 大使! – 克里斯·斯蒂文斯
[1:04:07] – Ambo! – Chris! – 大使! – 克里斯!
[1:04:10] – Chris! – Chris! – 克里斯! – 克里斯!
[1:04:16] Shit, I got to do more cardio. 该死的 我得多做些运动了
[1:04:25] – Should be bad guys coming out here. – Maybe they already came through. – 这应该有坏人啊 – 有可能他们已经进去了
[1:04:29] Phantom Cyclops. 看见两名友军
[1:04:30] I have two friendlies, IR strobed, back gate of the compound. 红外灯闪烁 在后门
[1:04:35] Hey, we are coming over the back gate. Do not shoot. 嗨 我们要从后门进去 别开枪
[1:04:39] Hey, those guys we just passed at the café? Are they with us? 嗨 咖啡馆的那帮人 他们跟咱是一伙的吗?
[1:04:44] – Friendlies? – No, mister, no. – 自己人? – 不 先生 不是一伙的
[1:04:46] – We’re going over the wall. – Yes, sir. – 咱们翻墙进去 – 好的 长官
[1:04:49] – If they shoot at us… – Yes, sir. – 如果他们开枪 – 是的 长官
[1:04:51] – …you kill them. – Okay, mister. Okay. – 你就干掉他们 – 是的长官
[1:04:53] Chris! 克里斯
[1:04:55] Chris! 克里斯
[1:04:57] Chris! 克里斯
[1:04:58] God! 老天啊!
[1:05:01] Chris! 克里斯
[1:05:03] Chris Stevens! 克里斯·斯蒂文斯
[1:05:12] Tanto, it’s like a goddamn block party out here. 坦图 这就像该死的狂欢节一样
[1:05:17] Get in here, dude. 快过来伙计
[1:05:27] You 17 Feb? 烈士旅的人?
[1:05:29] – I’m a commander. – good for you. – 我是指挥官 – 真不赖
[1:05:31] Once you get all your guys through here, you got to close this gate, okay? 把你的人领进去后就把大门关上 好吧?
[1:05:33] – Okay? All right. – Okay. – 好的 – 好吧
[1:05:37] Wait. Who are you talking to? 等等 你跟谁说话呢?
[1:05:40] Who’s on the phone? 电话那头是谁?
[1:05:41] Okay. 好的
[1:05:43] I call attackers. Maybe I negotiate surrender. 我正在给袭击者打电话 有可能能劝他们投降
[1:05:45] Wait. You called the attackers? You have their phone… 等等 你给袭击者打电话?你有他们的号?
[1:05:47] How the fuck do you have their phone number? 你他妈的怎么可能有他们的号?
[1:05:49] I now a good boy. 我现在是好人
[1:05:51] But I know bad guys. 但我认识坏人
[1:05:54] – What? – Tanto, get in here. We need you. – 啥? – 坦图 快进去来 我们需要你
[1:05:56] Yeah, dude, I know, I know, I’m coming. 好了哥们 我知道了 这就过去
[1:05:59] Follow my voice! 跟着我的声音
[1:06:01] – Jack, keep talking! – Ty, follow my voice! – 杰克 快说话 – 泰 跟着我的声音
[1:06:04] – Okay. Where are you? – Follow my voice! – 好吧 你在哪? – 跟着我的声音
[1:06:09] Jack! Jack, I can’t see! 杰克!杰克我看不见了!
[1:06:10] Ty! 泰!
[1:06:16] Go, go! 快走快走快走
[1:06:29] Amahl! 阿穆尔!
[1:06:30] Hey, I brought these 17 guys, okay? 我带来几个烈士旅的人 咋样?
[1:06:33] But I do think these 但我觉得混蛋
[1:06:35] assholes, they were trying to steal our cars. 他们想偷咱的车
[1:06:39] They were the dudes who were supposed to take point. 这帮人啊 可说不准
[1:06:41] Yeah. 是啊
[1:06:42] Now, this is fucking bad. 现在 很糟
[1:06:50] Rone, we’re in the back of the compound, we’re going to the TOC. 罗恩 我们在建筑后面 正在去战术中心
[1:06:53] Shit. 该死!
[1:06:56] Jesus Christ, that shit is torched. 老天爷啊 这都被点着了
[1:06:59] Who are these guys? 这帮人是谁?
[1:07:07] Soldiers! Americans are in trouble! 大兵!美国人有麻烦了!
[1:07:10] Your Americans are in trouble! 有美国人陷入麻烦了!
[1:07:13] Go, go, go. go! 走 走 走!
[1:07:16] Go, go! 走 走
[1:07:19] Who is it? 这是谁?
[1:07:22] It’s Sean Smith, our IT guy. 肖恩·史密斯 我们的电子专家
[1:07:25] Let’s go. Hold him up. 咱们走 拽好他
[1:07:32] Tig, med bag! 提格 医疗包
[1:07:39] I was just with him. 我刚才还跟他在一起呢
[1:07:41] I was just with him. 刚才还在一起呢
[1:07:42] GRS moving in on the TOC. 安保小组正在前往战术中心
[1:07:54] Hey, we’re outside the TOC. Door’s locked. Anybody in there? Over. 我们在战术中心外面 门上锁了 里面有人吗?
[1:07:57] That’s it. He’s gone. 就这样吧 他死了
[1:07:59] – He’s gone. – No! – 他死了 – 不
[1:08:02] He’s gone. Now is not the time. 他死了 不是哭哭啼啼的时候
[1:08:03] – Get yourself together, Tig. – No. – 行了提格 – 不
[1:08:04] Don’t waste your energy, man. He’s gone. 别浪费体能了 他死了
[1:08:06] Jack, let’s get his body in the vehicle. 杰克 咱把他尸体装车上
[1:08:10] Pick him up. 抬起他
[1:08:12] All right, move. 好了 走
[1:08:15] Explain to me how all these guys are friendlies. 跟我解释一下为什么这些人都是好伙的?
[1:08:17] – Funny, I don’t know. – Funny? It’s not that funny. – 真有趣 我也不知道 – 有趣?一点都没意思
[1:08:21] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:08:23] What are you doing, coming out of the bushes like that? 你怎么鬼鬼祟祟的从草丛里钻出来?
[1:08:25] Hey, inside the TOC, do you see us? We need to come in. 嗨!里面的人!我们要进去!
[1:08:28] You know that thing where the initial assault 你知道要是在一般作战情况下
[1:08:29] is just a ploy to draw people in for the real attack? 他们肯定会会冲着里面的情报去
[1:08:33] Jesus Christ. 老天啊
[1:08:34] Open your door or I’m gonna fucking blow it open! 快开门不然我就把门炸开!
[1:08:37] – Blue. – CIA! – 友军 – 中情局
[1:08:40] Hey! 嗨
[1:08:41] Easy, Forrest Gump! We need you. 悠着点 呆子 我们需要你
[1:08:43] – Is there anybody else inside? – No, no. – 里面还有人吗? – 没有了
[1:08:46] – Glad you’re here, brother. – Yeah, buddy. – 很高兴你们来了 – 是啊 兄弟
[1:08:52] Hey. Hey. They’re coming back! 嗨!嗨 他们回来了!
[1:08:55] They said the attackers are regrouping, adding reinforcements. 他们说袭击者正在集合并叫来了支援
[1:08:59] Coming back to finish the job? 回来把活干完?
[1:09:01] Jack, help get State’s classifieds out of the TOC. 杰克 帮我把敏感资料弄走
[1:09:02] I’m gonna get DS out of here. 我帮这帮人撤离
[1:09:05] You better hurry up. 你最好快点
[1:09:08] Amahl, follow me. Let’s go. 阿穆尔 跟着我 快
[1:09:10] Tanto, we got a situation coming our way. 坦图 我们这出现情况了
[1:09:13] DS! Get in your car. 都上车!
[1:09:17] Tanto, blue, blue! 坦图 友军 友军。
[1:09:19] Boon’s inside. go. 布恩在里面
[1:09:25] Jack, what’s going on over there? 杰克 出什么事了?
[1:09:27] It’s not good. 挺糟糕的
[1:09:29] We got one KIA We got guys still in the bushes. 一人阵亡 一人失踪
[1:09:32] No Ambo. 找不见大使
[1:09:34] They’re still here. 他们还在这
[1:09:36] I think we got hostiles everywhere. 我觉得到处都是敌人
[1:09:38] The fire has just got to be cover. 火刚烧起来
[1:09:41] They have control of the compound. Why else leave so fast? 他们还控制了这里 为什么还撤的这么快?
[1:09:44] Black Hawk Down, man. 就像黑鹰坠落 伙计
[1:09:46] They’re gonna drag his body through the streets. 他们要把他的尸体拽到大街上
[1:09:49] Amahl. Hey. 阿穆尔 嗨
[1:09:52] Amahl, pull it together, man. Come on. 阿穆尔 振作起来 赶紧的
[1:09:56] Come here. Stop pointing your gun! 别把你的枪到处指
[1:09:58] We ready? 准备好了吗?
[1:10:00] – On me. Here we go. – Let’s go. Amahl, out. – 跟着我 咱们走 – 咱们走 阿穆尔 走
[1:10:07] goddamn it! This cockbag motherfucker! 该死的 这帮王八蛋!
[1:10:11] Be advised the 17 Feb tactical genius commander 请注意 烈士旅的天才指挥官
[1:10:13] left the back gate wide fucking open. 把后门打开了没关
[1:10:16] All right, Boon, this wall set as new perimeter. 好了 布恩 用墙建立阵地
[1:10:19] Take cover, hold it. We’re getting DS out of here. 掩护好 守住 我们把美国人撤走
[1:10:21] Let’s go! Move! 咱们走 快!
[1:10:23] go inside, please. go back inside. 请进屋 快进去!
[1:10:26] Get in the house right now! In the house! 快进屋!进屋!
[1:10:29] Fire sale! Everything must go. 把东西全运走
[1:10:31] We got a large group of bad guys headed our way. 咱们前方有一大群敌人
[1:10:33] We’re gonna stay and look for the Ambo. 我们留下寻找大使
[1:10:34] You guys need to exfil. 你们快离开这
[1:10:35] We’re short two guys. 我们缺了两个人
[1:10:37] I got two more agents, and I’m not leaving them. 还有两个人所以我不会丢下他们的
[1:10:40] Hey, Tanto, what’s going on, man? We got to move. 嘿 坦图 什么情况?咱们得走了
[1:10:45] You dumb piece of shit! 你们这帮垃圾
[1:10:46] You blew yourself up trying to frag us, huh? 你们炸到自己还想拉上我们做垫背?嗯?
[1:10:49] 17 Feb? 烈士旅的?
[1:10:50] Yes! 是的
[1:10:54] Fuck. 妈的
[1:10:55] Shit! 该死的
[1:11:13] Boon! Let’s go back! 布恩!撤退!
[1:11:30] Jack, watch our six! 杰克 看着点我们后面
[1:11:41] All right. Listen to me. Listen, hey. Listen up! 听我说!嗨!听好了!
[1:11:43] When you go outside that gate, you go left, you understand? 你们出大门后 左拐 懂了吗?
[1:11:46] – Yes. – You understand? – 是的 – 听懂了
[1:11:49] Haul ass! 快闪
[1:11:51] Hey! Hey! Hurry up! 嗨!嗨!快点!
[1:11:53] Let’s go! Let’s go! Move, move, move! 咱们走!咱们走!快快!
[1:11:54] Let’s move! 咱们走!
[1:11:57] To the right is bad guys. You are going left. 右边都是敌人!往左走!
[1:11:59] You’re taking the back way to the annex. 你们一路返回秘密基地
[1:12:00] – You got it? – I got it. – 听懂了吗? – 懂了
[1:12:01] Listen, I think somebody else should drive. 听着 我觉得应该换个人开车
[1:12:03] No, I’m driving! 不 我能行
[1:12:04] Blue! Blue! 友军 友军!
[1:12:06] No, don’t shoot! 不要射击!
[1:12:09] Move, move, move, move. 走走走走
[1:12:11] Second wave is coming! 第二波进攻开始了?
[1:12:13] They’re flooding in through the back gate! 他们从后门涌进来了
[1:12:14] – Peel it! Peel it! Peel it! – Someone cover us on the roof! – 撤退!撤!撤!撤! – 谁去屋顶掩护我们
[1:12:18] Amahl, on Tig! Let’s get these guys out. 阿穆尔 跟着提格!咱们走!
[1:12:23] I’m on the roof. Don’t leave me. 我去屋顶!别丢下我!
[1:12:28] State. We are exfilling the compound, minus the Ambo. 指挥 我们正在撤离 找不到大使
[1:12:35] No, no, no, he said go left. 不不不 他说左拐!
[1:12:38] Left! 左边!
[1:12:39] – Scott, left. – No, he said right. – 斯科特他说左拐! – 不对 右拐
[1:12:41] Go back the other way. 走另一条道!
[1:12:43] – Hey, get out of the way! – Back right. – 嗨!都滚开! – 后退!
[1:12:46] Left! go left! 左!左拐!
[1:12:50] – Go! go! – Move, move, move. – 走!走! – 移动!移动!
[1:12:54] Who’s this fucking guy? 这他妈的是谁啊?
[1:12:55] I don’t know. Maybe he’s 17 Feb. 我不知道 好像是烈士旅的人
[1:12:57] Maybe he’s friendly. Maybe he’s saying go the other way. go the other way. 有可能是好人 有可能他说走另外一条路 另外一条路
[1:13:01] No! Lefi! 不!左拐!
[1:13:03] go left! go left! Left! 走左边!左边!左边!
[1:13:07] I can’t believe we left without him. 难以置信我们丢下他了
[1:13:09] You’re going the wrong way. 你们走错道了
[1:13:12] Jack, get up here on roof. 杰克 快上屋顶
[1:13:23] ‘fig, on your fight. 提格 在你右边
[1:13:31] Down road, back gate. 路的尽头 后门那
[1:13:33] Tangos left. 左侧有敌人
[1:13:37] Hey. No way these guys are in for the night. 嗨 这帮人不可能一宿都在这
[1:13:39] They got a little taste of victory. The annex is next. 他们尝到了胜利的滋味 接下来就是秘密基地了
[1:13:42] Tanto, Boon, consolidate. Let’s get the fuck out of here. 坦图 布恩 集合 咱们离开这
[1:13:47] Let’s go! 咱们走!
[1:13:50] Exfil! 撤退!
[1:13:54] Get that door open! 把门打开
[1:14:06] That was intense. 刚才太紧张了
[1:14:08] I forgot the grenade launcher. 我把榴弹发射器给丢了
[1:14:10] We got a mover. State armored car leaving compound. 发现目标 一辆外交车辆 从大使馆驶出
[1:14:13] Target vehicle intercept. Downrange 22 degrees. Stand by for words. 发现目标车辆 22度方向 等待命令
[1:14:22] We just went in a circle, Scott. 咱们刚刚兜了一个圈子 斯科特
[1:14:27] – What is this shit? – Who is this? – 搞什么啊 – 这谁啊?
[1:14:32] What is he saying? 他说什么呢?
[1:14:33] This is a bad idea. Just go. 这可不是个好主意 咱走吧
[1:14:38] Target vehicle has stopped. Tangos converging from all sides. 目标车辆停止移动 敌人从四周靠近车辆
[1:14:41] Who the fuck is this guy? Who is this guy? 这他妈的是谁啊?他是谁啊?
[1:14:43] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:14:46] He’s doing this. I think he’s trying to say he’s friendly. 他做这个姿势 意思好像是他们是友军
[1:14:49] No, we don’t know these guys. This is not safe. 不 我们不认识他 这不安全
[1:14:52] We don’t know them. We’re not safe here. 咱们不认识他们 这里不安全
[1:14:53] Two guys on the balcony. Two guys on the balcony. 两个人在阳台上 两个人在阳台上。
[1:14:55] We need to get out of here. 咱们得离开这
[1:14:56] Who is that? 那是谁?
[1:14:58] It’s a trap, Dave, it’s an ambush! We’ve got to move! 是个陷阱 戴维 是伏击!咱们快走!
[1:15:02] He might be trying to keep us from an ambush. 他的意思好像是让咱们远离伏击
[1:15:05] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:15:06] Back up while we can. Back up while we can. 趁能后退快后退
[1:15:07] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:15:11] Get out of the way! Get out of the way! 靠边!靠边!
[1:15:21] Go, go, go! Push through! 走 走 走!前进!
[1:15:27] Keep going! Keep going! Keep going! 继续开!继续开!继续开!
[1:15:36] Go to the right! go to the right! go right! go right! 右拐!右拐!右拐!右拐!
[1:15:45] Damn it. 该死的!
[1:15:53] Run them the fuck over! 碾死他们!
[1:16:20] We’ve got three cars coming up on our ass fast! 有三辆车从后面快速接近我们
[1:16:26] Punch it, punch it! 快开 快开!
[1:16:33] Light fire pursuit of target vehicle half-click south of annex. 轻型火力正在攻击目标车辆 秘密基地南方半英里
[1:16:38] State. We’re under heavy fire! We’re on run-flats! 基地 我们正在遭到攻击 快顶不住了
[1:16:43] AK coming up eight o’clock! This window’s not gonna hold! 8点钟方向有AK步枪 玻璃快撑不住了
[1:16:46] Shoot that son of a bitch! 撂倒那混蛋
[1:16:50] Shoot him! 快开火
[1:16:59] RPG! 火箭筒
[1:17:01] Coming in! 小心!
[1:17:13] Hey, easy, Rone. Try to blend. 嗨 罗恩冷静点
[1:17:15] We are. 是啊
[1:17:16] With a dead body in the back, bunch of heavily armed operators 后面装个尸体 几名全副武装的大兵
[1:17:20] just going back to hide in our covert CIA base. 藏到秘密中情局站点
[1:17:23] Hey, we got a tail. 有人跟上来了
[1:17:28] Two of them. 两辆
[1:17:29] Annex, we got a tail. Two or three vehicles in pursuit. 秘密基地 我们被跟踪了 两三辆车
[1:17:34] Start the destruction phase. Plan to evacuate. 启动销毁程序 准备撤离
[1:17:38] Hit it, Rone. 加速 罗恩
[1:17:44] How we looking? 怎么样了?
[1:17:45] You lost them, Rone. You lost them. You’re good. 甩掉他们了 甩掉了 没事了
[1:17:48] – You sure? – Yep. Yep. – 你确定? – 是的
[1:17:49] That’s because he knows where we live. 那是因为他们知道咱们要去哪
[1:17:52] Guard, get in the tower! 保安 快上塔
[1:17:54] Chef, you ready to get in the fight? 厨子 准备好参加战斗了吗
[1:17:57] Anyone comes over these walls tonight, we’re kicking some ass. 不管谁跨过这些墙我们就干掉他们
[1:18:02] Keep moving. Keep moving. 继续开!继续开!
[1:18:04] Contact rear! go, go, go, go! 敌人靠近了!快快快!
[1:18:10] We’re coming in hot. 我们快到了
[1:18:12] We’re closing in at about 100 meters. 还有100米
[1:18:18] Let’s go! Shut the gate! 快走!关上大门!
[1:18:26] Hey! Hey, get back inside! Get back! Now! 嘿!嘿!快进屋!快点!
[1:18:31] Go back inside. 快进屋!
[1:18:33] Vinnie, give me a hand. Let’s get him to medical. 维尼快帮我 把他弄到医务室
[1:18:35] Go. Take him. 走 扶好他
[1:18:38] Does that need attention? 需要特殊关照吗?
[1:18:39] No, no. I’m good. It’s a flesh wound. 不不 我没事 就是擦伤
[1:18:40] – Let me do something to help. – I need men east side. – 让我帮忙吧 – 东侧需要人手
[1:18:43] Take Building D. 负责D建筑
[1:18:44] We need all the help we can get. Let’s go. 我们需要所有能帮忙的人 我们走
[1:18:47] You guys got the gate? Gate! 把门打开!开门!
[1:18:58] Hey. I had extra ammo brought up to the rooftops. 我把额外的弹药送到屋顶了
[1:19:01] Libyan guards are positioned in the towers. 利比亚保安都上塔了
[1:19:03] Should’ve turned left. 他应该左拐的
[1:19:06] Get some water and reload! 喝点水然后装填弹药
[1:19:14] Who’s gonna bring him inside? 谁把他弄屋里去?
[1:19:15] He stays right here, Chief. 他就呆在这 站长
[1:19:17] When we exfil out, it’s gonna be quick. 我们撤离的时候会很迅速的
[1:19:19] What about the Ambassador? 大使呢?
[1:19:24] No one could survive that. 那种情况下没有人能够幸存
[1:19:26] Right now, we need men on the roof. 现在屋顶需要人手
[1:19:27] I want to make a run for the airport. 我要去趟机场
[1:19:29] Maybe you haven’t noticed 也许你没注意到
[1:19:30] it’s open season on Americans in Benghazi right now. 现在班加西不太欢迎美国人
[1:19:35] Rene. 罗恩
[1:19:37] Every extra mag loaded now. 把所有弹夹装满
[1:19:38] Don’t take your eyes off the exterior cameras. 给我盯好监控摄像头
[1:19:40] Rone, you realize if we stay here that we are screwed. 罗恩 如果我们留在这 我们就完蛋了
[1:19:43] Then why don’t you get us some fucking help, Bob? 那你特么怎么不呼叫支援呢 鲍勃?
[1:19:45] Tell AFRICOM you’re calling from that classified base 联络非洲司令部 告诉他们你处于一个秘密基地
[1:19:48] they didn’t know existed until an hour ago. 他们一个小时以前就知道这个地方了
[1:19:50] You be very specific. You get a Spectre gunship and an ISR Pred. 你说清楚点 你需要幽灵战机和掠食者无人机
[1:19:56] There is a drone from Derna overhead right now. 一架从德尔纳赶来的无人机就在咱们头顶上
[1:19:59] The gunship is out of fueling range. That’s what they’re telling me. 幽灵战机航程不够 这就是他们告诉我的
[1:20:03] I’m ordering the evacuation. 我要下令疏散
[1:20:06] You’re not giving orders anymore, you’re taking them. 你现在下不了命令了 你现在得听命令
[1:20:09] You’re in my world now. 你现在听我的了
[1:20:18] I tried to find him. 我 我尽力找到他
[1:20:28] No gunship? 幽灵战机来不了了?
[1:20:34] Six hours till dawn. Entire city knows where we’re holed up. 再过6个小时太阳升起 整个城市都知道咱们在哪了
[1:20:38] When they come, we’re gonna unleash hate on these guys. 等他们来的时候 咱们就要向他们倾斜无限的怒火
[1:20:44] Let’s set our priorities. 咱们开始处理优先事情
[1:20:46] We’re gonna continue our base destruction protocol 我们继续进行销毁程序
[1:20:48] until it is finished. 直到全部销毁完毕
[1:20:49] We’re gonna exfil from here in 30 to 40 minutes. 我们三四十分钟后开始撤离
[1:20:51] We’re gonna go directly to the airport and get a plane. 咱们直接开到机场 上飞机走人
[1:20:53] If that doesn’t work, 如果不行
[1:20:55] we’re gonna go to the port and we’re gonna steal a fucking boat. 我们就直接去港口然后偷艘船
[1:20:58] If any one of you gets separated from the group at any time, 如果你们任何一个人走散了
[1:21:01] memorize this number. 记住这个号码
[1:21:02] The CIA satellites will pick you up where you are located. 中情局的卫星就会定位你然后来接你
[1:21:06] If there’s anyone who has local assets 如果你们任何一个人能联系到当地人
[1:21:08] with friendly militias,raise your hands. 友好的民兵组织等 请举手
[1:21:10] You need to assure me that those people are safe. 你们必须确认他们是可靠的
[1:21:12] They’re gonna secure our exit and escort us out of here. 他们会来掩护咱们撤离
[1:21:15] Call them right now, immediately. 快去联系他们 快!
[1:21:17] I want all heads of department over here. 我需要工作人员到这
[1:21:18] And I want a fucking war room. We’re gonna make our finalized plans. 给我建立一个战情室 然后制定最后的行动计划
[1:21:22] Now, listen, listen. You’re trained to do this. 好了听着 听着 你们受过训练
[1:21:24] It’s your job. You can do it. 这是你的工作 你们能做好的
[1:21:27] We’re all responsible for our lives, 现在我们的生命由我们来掌握
[1:21:28] and what you do right now in this room will determine whether we live or die. 你们在这屋里所做的直接决定我们的生死
[1:21:38] Tripoli, we’re here, getting on the oil executive’s jet. 的黎波里 我们到了 正在准备登上石油公司的飞机
[1:21:41] GRS is back safe. Compound’s lost. Still no sign of the Ambo. 安保小组安全了 大使馆失守了 大使不见踪影
[1:21:45] State’s already blaming Al-Sharia. 国务院指责伊斯兰阵线
[1:21:47] You’re with Delta? What, just two of you? 你们是三角洲的?就你们俩?
[1:21:50] – We’re it, brother. – Okay. – 就我们哥们 – 好吧
[1:21:53] That sucks. 太糟了
[1:21:57] There’s our bird! Let’s move. 这就是咱的飞机 咱们走
[1:22:05] That’s supposed to be a phone number, and it’s not. 这应该是个电话号码 但它不是
[1:22:07] You need to translate this right now. 我需要你翻译一下
[1:22:15] Did you get these? 你看见这些了吗?
[1:22:17] Destroy those. 销毁它们
[1:22:19] Listen, listen! I’m having trouble hearing you, 听着听着 我根本听不清你说的
[1:22:21] but our sources are checking every hospital. 我们的线人正在检查各个医院
[1:22:25] Have you alerted the Pentagon and CIA? Are they talking? 你联系五角大楼和中情局了吗?他们回话了吗?
[1:22:29] Amahl! 阿穆尔!
[1:22:35] Amahl, what did you see? Are you hurt? 阿穆尔 你看见什么了?你受伤了吗?
[1:22:38] Amahl, what’s happening out there? 阿穆尔 发生什么了?
[1:22:40] – It’s so bad. It’s not good. – Amahl! – 太糟了 太糟了 – 阿穆尔!
[1:22:42] Amahl, can I get my gun? 阿穆尔 能把枪还我吗?
[1:22:44] Sorry, buddy, I think I’m gonna need it. 抱歉哥们 我觉得我得用它
[1:22:46] Shit. 该死
[1:22:48] What’s the situation out there? 外面情况怎么样
[1:22:49] Grab a gun, meet me on the roof. I’ll tell you all about it. 拿把枪楼顶见我 我会告诉你情况的
[1:22:53] He isn’t serious, is he? 他是不是在逗我?
[1:22:55] ‘Cause that’s his job, that’s not my job. 那是他的任务 不是我的
[1:22:57] He is serious. 他没逗你
[1:22:58] Come on up! Check it out! 赶紧给我过来!
[1:23:15] Listen up, guys! 听好了 伙计们
[1:23:18] I’m gonna take Building C. Jack, Tig, I want you on Building D. 我负责C楼 杰克 提格你们负责D楼
[1:23:22] Building A, Tanto, Boon. Building B, DS guys, that’s your territory. 坦图 布恩负责A楼 大使馆哥们 你们负责B楼
[1:23:25] Oz, Tower 1. Zombieland. 奥兹 上塔 盯着僵尸园
[1:23:28] Let’s go. Hit it. 咱们走 加油吧
[1:23:31] – Move! – Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s hustle up! – 走! – 快走 快走!赶紧的!
[1:23:44] Rone, I got the tower! Getting up on C! – 罗恩 我到塔了 – 到C屋顶了
[1:24:11] They’re just the local shepherds. 他们就是一些当地的牧羊人
[1:25:09] Hey, what’s going on? 嗨 什么情况?
[1:25:11] We got a neighbor at the gate complaining about our lights. 有个邻居跑过来抱怨咱的探照灯
[1:25:13] What, does he think we’re having a pool party? 什么?他以为咱们开派队呢?
[1:25:15] He says the lights are bad. They’re going to find you. 他说灯太亮了 他们要找你
[1:25:18] They? 他们?
[1:25:19] How the fuck does he know who “they” are? Ask him. 快去问他 他们是谁?
[1:25:23] He’s already gone. 他已经走了
[1:25:26] Guys, we really need to do something about these lights. 伙计们 咱真得处理一下灯了
[1:25:30] We’ve got to shut all these lights down. 咱们得把灯全部熄灭
[1:25:32] Hey, guys, keep your IRs pointed up for the gunship 伙计们 把红外灯都打开 好让幽灵战机发现我们
[1:25:36] that’s hopefully fucking coming. 咱们就盼着点它飞过来吧
[1:25:38] Time for stealth has passed. 没必要潜伏了
[1:25:41] Viper, keep the perimeter floodlights on. 把外围的灯留着
[1:25:43] Shut off the interiors. 关掉里面的灯
[1:25:44] Roger that. Roger that. Come on, come on. 收到收到!马上了!
[1:25:47] In Iraq, we had Black Hawks to get us out of shit like this. 在伊拉克 就会有黑鹰直升机把咱们接走
[1:25:51] Yeah. Well, here we got nothing and no one. 好吗现在啥都没有 连人都没有
[1:25:54] Kill the interior lights! 关掉内部的灯!
[1:25:56] – We ‘re lit fucking targets up here. – I’m trying, man. – 目标太明显了快关灯 – 我尽力了
[1:26:01] Hello. 你好
[1:26:05] Surreal. 真诡异
[1:26:06] Different world. 大千世界啊
[1:26:16] Who’s this? 那是谁?
[1:26:18] Amahl, are those cars coming from the neighbor’s house? 阿穆尔 那些车是从邻居那开出来的吗?
[1:26:23] Hey! Where the fuck are they going? 嗨!他们他妈的要去哪?
[1:26:29] Guys, we just lost all our Libyan security. 伙计们 利比亚保安全跑了
[1:26:33] Does it seem 是不是意味着
[1:26:34] like everybody knows what’s going on around here but us? 除了咱们谁都知道将要发生什么?
[1:26:36] That’s for sure. 是啊
[1:26:37] Strobe’s on, marking our position for the Predator. 红外灯开启 为掠食者无人机指引方位
[1:26:40] I hate to break it to you, 我不想破坏氛围
[1:26:42] but I don’t think we’re getting any gunships. 不过我觉得幽灵战机来不了了
[1:26:44] Hell no. Air support? That’d be too easy. 不可能 空中支援?是不是来的太容易了
[1:26:49] Viper, turn off these goddamn interiors 快特么关灯啊!
[1:26:51] or I’m gonna shoot them out myself! 不然我就亲自打爆它们!
[1:26:53] I’m working on it. 正在解决呢!
[1:26:54] – He’s having a bad night. – Work with me. – 他这一宿可真够呛的 – 和我一起
[1:26:55] – Fuck. – Come on. – 妈的 – 快点
[1:27:00] Sorry, guys. I’m just a bit nervous. 抱歉 伙计们 我有点紧张
[1:27:02] Thank you. 太感谢了
[1:27:05] Rone, which way you think they’re coming? 罗恩 你认为他们从哪条道来?
[1:27:07] When they come, they’re coming through Zombieland. 他们会穿过僵尸园
[1:27:16] That’s strange. That cop slowed down, then sped back up. 真诡异 一辆警车减速后又加速走了
[1:27:20] I feel like I’m in a fucking horror movie. 感觉就像恐怖片一样
[1:27:26] – Chef? – Yeah? – 厨子 – 嗯?
[1:27:27] Put that down right there. 放那就行
[1:27:29] You go downstairs, make sure everybody in this building’s safe. 你下去吧 确保楼里的人都安全了
[1:27:31] Got it. 明白
[1:27:34] Oz? This is where we make our stand! 奥兹 这就是咱浴血奋战的地方
[1:27:39] – It’s dark out there. – Hey, Rone, – 好黑啊 – 嗨 罗恩
[1:27:41] We’re going to Building B. It’s better vantage. 我们去B楼了 那更有优势
[1:27:44] Get those DS guys off of there. 让大使馆的人都下来
[1:27:46] State! 你们
[1:27:47] I want you to go down and protect Building C from the ground. 我需要你们下来 在地面保护C楼
[1:28:04] Guys, let’s set sectors of fire with overlapping coverage. 伙计们 咱们组建扇形叠加火力区
[1:28:07] Tig, I can use you over here on Tower 3. 提格 你去3号塔
[1:28:11] Oz, what do you got? 奥兹 发现什么没有?
[1:28:14] I got a couple of local shepherds walking. 看见几个闲逛的当地牧羊人
[1:28:17] Hey, State, we got this. Lot of acreage out there. 嗨 我们接手这了 这挺开阔的
[1:28:20] – Get on your NODs. – Copy that. – 别打瞌睡 – 收到
[1:28:24] Hey, Chief. Are we expecting any friendlies to set up a perimeter? 嗨 站长 有任何友军要来吗?
[1:28:28] Not that I know of. Why? 据我所知没有 怎么了?
[1:28:30] ‘Cause we got cars amassing, east side. 因为我发现东侧有好几台车
[1:28:32] In the parking lot out by that house 就在那栋房子的停车位旁边
[1:28:34] where the teenagers are that throw the M-80s over the yard. 就是小孩到处扔鞭炮的那个地方
[1:28:36] Then I guess it could be poker night. 我觉得是他们的扑克之夜
[1:28:39] Just hold on. 等一下
[1:28:40] Hey. I got two cop cars pulling in. 我看见两辆警车接近了
[1:28:43] Chief, are we expecting any of Benghazi’s finest anytime soon? 站长 有任何班加西官方的人要来吗?
[1:28:46] Let me check on it. Hold on. 我看一下啊 稍等
[1:28:47] Yeah. Take your time. 是啊 慢慢来
[1:28:49] Alan, check the perimeter. 阿兰 你去问问
[1:28:51] Call Benghazi police and see if that’s them. 那些是不是真的班加西警察
[1:28:53] Chief, these cops? I bet you they work for the bad guys. 站长 我觉得这些警察 肯定是坏伙的
[1:28:58] Does this look like 17 Feb to you? 他们看起来像烈士旅的人吗?
[1:29:00] Dude, how can you fucking tell? 哥们 你是怎么分辨的?
[1:29:02] They’re all bad guys until they’re not. 他们变成好人之前都是坏人
[1:29:09] And there go the cop cars. 警察都走了
[1:29:11] I got movement. You see this, guys? 有动静 看见了吗?
[1:29:13] Yeah, I see it. 是啊 看见了
[1:29:14] Boon, how many you see? 布恩 你看见多少人?
[1:29:15] I got unknowns moving to the parking lot. 从停车位那头有未知数量人员接近
[1:29:17] Fifteen Tangos. 15名敌人
[1:29:18] I gotta call you back. 一会再打给你
[1:29:20] good vantage point from here. 这看的可真清楚
[1:29:23] 0z? 奥兹?
[1:29:24] All right. I got five more guys right behind them little shepherds. 又看见五个就在牧羊人后面
[1:29:28] One of them’s got something slung. I can’t see what it is. 其中一个家伙拿着东西 我看不清是什么
[1:29:31] Everyone’s got weapons in Benghazi. 每个人都能弄到武器
[1:29:33] Until you see a weapon in someone’s hands, 除非看见武器
[1:29:35] you do not fire. 不然不要开火
[1:29:36] I don’t want anybody going to prison. 我可不希望任何人进监狱
[1:29:38] Roger that. 收到
[1:29:41] Okay, they’re breaking off. It’s game time. 好了他们散开了 要开始了
[1:29:44] Guys, they are coming in. 伙计们 他们过来了
[1:29:46] Yeah, they’re coming in now. 是啊 他们过来了
[1:29:47] Come on. 来吧
[1:29:59] Chief, if we’re expecting any friendlies, I need to know that information now. 站长 如果你在等人 请让我们知道
[1:30:04] I am not aware of any friendlies. I have no confirmation. 我可没人等 至少现在没有
[1:30:12] AFRICOM, ISR is approaching target coordinates 非洲司令部 跟踪闪烁红外灯
[1:30:15] from deployed strobe tracker. 无人机正在接近目标上空
[1:30:17] Await further instruction. 等待下一步指示
[1:30:19] ISR, eyes-on report. 无人机 随时报告
[1:30:22] AFRICOM, unknowns are advancing toward subject compound 非洲司令部 未知目标正在接近目标建筑
[1:30:26] moving from south/southeast over open ground. 从南方和东南赶来 都在开阔地
[1:30:29] No tags or colors. Asymmetrical movements. 没有任何识别 不均匀的移动
[1:30:31] No weapons observed. 没有发现武器
[1:30:33] Cyclops pushing in at 140. 独眼巨人请移动到140
[1:30:36] State, we’re being surrounded by Tangos right now. 我们被敌人包围了
[1:30:39] Chief, this shit’s starting to get real. 站长 这帮人玩真的了
[1:30:43] Oz, we got seven Tangos by the pillars. 奥兹 柱子那发现7名敌人
[1:30:47] Got ’em. 发现了
[1:30:51] Let ’em come. 放马过来吧
[1:30:55] Let ’em come. 放马过来吧
[1:31:02] Let ’em come. 放马过来吧
[1:31:13] Chief, are we cleared hot to shoot? 站长 我们能开火吗?
[1:31:17] Chief, I repeat, are we cleared hot to shoot? 站长我重复一遍 我们能开火吗?
[1:31:22] See a weapon, shooter’s discretion. 看见武器了吗 袭击者那头
[1:31:25] Everybody hold. You do not fucking fire till I give the word. 都别开火直到我下命令!
[1:31:28] I ain’t shooting no kids, Boon. 我才不会打孩子的 布恩
[1:31:30] All right, guys, eyes Open… 好了伙计们 眼睛睁大点
[1:31:32] I’m gonna paint these guys with the infrared so we’re all on the same page. 我要拿激光指示一下 好让咱们统一一下
[1:31:36] Everybody got this guy? 都看见这家伙了吧
[1:31:37] – Roger. – Yeah. I got him. – 收到 – 看见了
[1:31:39] This guy? 这个家伙呢?
[1:31:40] – Got him. – Got him. – 发现了 – 看见了
[1:31:42] This guy? 这个家伙呢?
[1:31:43] – Got him. – got him. – 发现了 – 看见了
[1:31:45] – How about that guy? – Three. – 这个呢? – 三个了
[1:31:47] I see him. 看见了
[1:31:48] Look at these guys. It’s like kids playing hide and seek. 看看这帮家伙 就像小孩玩捉迷藏
[1:31:52] I got AKs. 看见好几把AK步枪
[1:31:53] You guys got to draw them in. 你得把他引过来
[1:31:55] Draw them in. They cannot see you. We have night vision, they don’t. 引过来 他们看不见你 咱们有夜视镜 他们没有
[1:31:59] Turn the lights off now. 现在关灯!
[1:32:01] How much closer do we let them get? 把他们放多近才算?
[1:32:02] They got weapons. 他们有武器
[1:32:04] Come on, Rone, they’re right here. 快点罗恩 他们靠近了
[1:32:06] We got about 25-30 Tangos. 我发现25到30名敌人
[1:32:56] I’m taking the right side. 我正在前往右侧
[1:33:38] Tig. you hm? 提格 你受伤了吗?
[1:33:40] – You all right? – Armor caught it. – 你没事吧? – 打到防弹衣了
[1:33:54] That’s a mistake. 这是个错误的决定
[1:34:03] Dude, we kicked their asses! 哥们 我们击退他们了
[1:34:06] I don’t know if I’m feeling lucky or unlucky. 我不知道是该感到幸运还是不幸
[1:34:09] They thought they were walking into another temporary embassy. 他们以为可以正在大摇大摆走进另一个大使馆呢
[1:34:12] Not here, brother. 这可不是 哥们
[1:34:14] Chief, get us some air support, huh? Get us fucking something! 站长 给我叫空中支援 叫点什么
[1:34:17] GRS, check in. 安保小组 报告
[1:34:19] All good, Boon, Tanto, Building B. 没事 布恩 坦图 B楼没事
[1:34:22] D was out of the fight. D楼没参加战斗
[1:34:24] Tower 3, Tig and Oz, never better. 3号塔 提格和奥兹 没事
[1:34:27] Let’s get you up. Stay down. 扶你起来 别乱动
[1:34:32] Bad guy’s house is still active, Ty. 坏人的房子还在运作 泰
[1:34:35] – We got eyes on. – Roger that. – 我们盯着呢 – 收到
[1:34:38] They shot out all the lights. 他们把灯都打爆了
[1:34:40] First wave got the job done. 第一轮完事
[1:34:43] You want a coffee? I sure as hell do. 你要喝咖啡吗?反正我要
[1:34:46] I guess the drone saw 30 guys shooting at us. 我觉得无人机肯定看见30个敌人进攻我们
[1:34:49] Come on. 拜托
[1:34:54] Secure with tech two encryption. 2号加密线路安全
[1:34:58] Why is this shepherd walking around after a gunfight? 为什么枪战后这帮牧羊人还在这溜达
[1:35:01] So bizarre. 太诡异了
[1:35:03] These sheep freak me out. 这群羊都吓坏了
[1:35:05] Somebody could take a potshot from in there. 谁都能躲在那乱射一翻
[1:35:07] I don’t think it’s safe. 我觉得不安全
[1:35:09] Let’s get out of here. 咱们离开这
[1:35:14] Dave, you got to slow it down, buddy. You’re working too hard. 戴维 你得歇会 哥们 你太玩命了
[1:35:20] Look, this isn’t a choice for me. 听着 我也不想这样
[1:35:24] We lost the Ambassador. 我们弄丢了大使
[1:35:26] That’s on our heads, not yours. 这是我们的责任 不是你们的
[1:35:29] And, look, I get it. I know what you’re thinking. 听着 我知道 我知道你怎么想的
[1:35:32] But if Scott had fired on that mob from the safe haven, 但是如果斯科特在安全屋里射击了
[1:35:34] it would’ve given away his position. 那他就暴露了
[1:35:36] And we wouldn’t have had a fighting chance in hell to get him out. 这样我们就没必要再去找他了
[1:35:43] So, I’m in this fight. All night. 所以我会一直在这战斗 一宿
[1:35:47] I know you are. 我知道你会的
[1:35:52] I get it, man. 我懂 哥们
[1:36:05] Hey! Hey, what’s going on? Where are our rides? 嗨!嗨!什么情况?我们的车呢?
[1:36:07] Look, this is all screwed-up Libyan bureaucracy. Okay. 听着 这就是该死的腐朽的利比亚官僚主义
[1:36:10] Who drives, who goes first, and of course who gets paid the most. 谁开车 谁出头 还有谁拿的钱最多
[1:36:12] We don’t have time for this! You tell them to figure it out. 我们可没时间 你告诉他让他赶紧弄明白
[1:36:17] Keep a close watch on them. 盯紧他们
[1:36:18] We don’t know who’s good and who’s bad. 我们分不清谁是好人谁是坏人
[1:36:20] Copy that. 收到
[1:36:24] We’re wheels down, but we got a problem. 我们降落了 但又遇到麻烦了
[1:36:30] What do you got? Coffee. 怎么样了?给我咖啡
[1:36:33] – Amahl. – Yes. – 阿穆尔 – 在
[1:36:34] Tell him he should assemble his men as quickly as possible 告诉他让他立刻集合队伍赶过来
[1:36:37] and that we will pay him. 我们会付给他钱的
[1:36:41] – Cash. – Cash? Fine. – 要现金 – 现金 好的
[1:36:43] When? When can they be here? 什么时候?他们什么时候能到?
[1:36:44] Where’s the Chief? 站长呢?
[1:36:46] Just bring… That he brings his fucking men as soon as possible 就 让他特么的赶紧把人带来
[1:36:48] and get us the hell out of here. 把我们弄走
[1:36:53] Looting the compound. 这就像被洗劫了似的
[1:36:55] Blood in the water. Sharks are circling. 就像水里的血引来一群鲨鱼
[1:36:59] The Tripoli team is stuck at the airport. 的黎波里赶来的队伍卡在机场了
[1:37:02] They need an escort. They don’t know the city. 他们需要护卫 又不熟悉这座城市
[1:37:09] No love from the Libyan government? 利比亚政府不秀一下恩爱?
[1:37:11] They’ve gone home for the night. 他们晚上都回家了
[1:37:14] Or just not answering. 或者干脆不理咱
[1:37:17] What about ours? 那咱们怎么办?
[1:37:19] They picking up the phone? 他们接电话了吗?
[1:37:22] – I’m working on it. – That drone feed’s up. – 我正办着呢 – 无人机就在那盘旋
[1:37:26] They’re seeing everything we see and more. 他们什么都看见了
[1:37:36] We’ve identified the forces that can move to Benghazi. 我们确定了前往班加西支援的部队
[1:37:39] They’re spinning up as we speak. 咱们谈话的时候他们正在等待
[1:37:41] State has been asked 国务院正在请求
[1:37:43] to secure the approval from the host nation. 开放领空
[1:37:44] General, this could be a hostile airport, 将军 机场有可能被敌方控制
[1:37:46] so we are considering every option. 我们考虑了所有可行的方案
[1:37:49] Understood. It’s a fluid situation. 明白 情况很棘手
[1:37:51] But there are a lot of Americans stuck there. 但那有许多美国人被困住了
[1:37:53] I say we get them airborne, then we can make our decision. 要我说先让部队登机 然后再决定
[1:37:55] Hey, Glen, we’ve been waiting for three hours. 嗨格伦 我们都得三个小时了
[1:37:58] Can we just commandeer these vehicles and go? 咱就不能强占这些车然后出发吗?
[1:38:00] Getting in isn’t the problem. Getting out again is. 上车不是问题 下车才是
[1:38:05] Hey! 嗨!
[1:38:07] Can you explain to them 能不能跟他们说一下
[1:38:08] that if this bullshit ends up costing American lives, 如果他们浪费时间结果美国人死了
[1:38:10] I’m gonna come back here and cut all their throats myself, 我就亲自回来割开他们的喉咙
[1:38:13] starting with him. 从你开始
[1:38:14] You tell him that. 快告诉他们
[1:38:17] What a shitshow. 这帮人真次
[1:38:20] State got a report from the Benghazi Medical Center 国务院收到班加西医院的报告
[1:38:22] that said a crowd of Libyans brought in an American male 一群利比亚人带过去了一名美国男性
[1:38:26] alive. 还活着
[1:38:28] They used Scott Wickland’s phone, said it came from Chris’ pocket. 他们用斯科特的手机 说他们是从克里斯的口袋里找到的
[1:38:34] Could try and draw us in. 可能是为了引咱们出去
[1:38:36] Watch out for an ambush. 来场伏击
[1:38:40] What do you see? 看见什么了?
[1:38:43] I’m not sure what it is. 我不知道这是啥
[1:38:45] Either the bad guys are crawling under the sheep 有可能是坏人都在羊群底下爬
[1:38:49] or the sheep are humping. 也有可能是羊在自己溜达
[1:38:53] 2:30 at night? 在晚上两点半?
[1:38:57] I don’t know anything about sheep. 我根本不懂羊
[1:39:08] Watch your step. 小心脚下
[1:39:13] Oz. 奥兹
[1:39:15] Stay low. Stay low. 趴下趴下
[1:39:19] I brought you candy bars and some drinks. 我给你带了点士力架和饮料
[1:39:28] Your head. 你的头
[1:39:30] It’s nothing. 没啥事
[1:39:32] You need anything else? 还需要什么不?
[1:39:34] Well, 呃
[1:39:36] a lawn chair wouldn’t be bad. 一个躺椅不错
[1:39:38] Right. No problem. 好的 没问题
[1:39:40] And a gunship. 还有一架幽灵战机
[1:39:44] I don’t think we’re gonna be able to get you that. 我不觉得我能给你弄一架
[1:39:47] I’d settle for a few F16s. 安排几架F-16
[1:39:50] Low fly-by over the city would 在城市上面低空掠过
[1:39:52] put the fear of god and the United States in them. 让这座城市看看美国生气的样子
[1:39:57] Buy us a few more hours. 给我们争取点时间
[1:40:06] How long can you hold them off? 你们还能顶多久?
[1:40:11] Any large force with any real ordnance, I don’t know. 要是遇到装备重武器的部队 我说不好
[1:40:16] You got contacts here and at home? 你跟家里联系上了吗?
[1:40:20] Start making some calls. 去打几个电话吧
[1:40:24] Hey, the stripper’s here! 嗨 脱衣舞女郎来喽
[1:40:26] – Here are your clothes. – About time. – 这是你的衣服 – 真是时候
[1:40:28] How are the Jason Bournes doing downstairs? 楼下那些”谍影重重”般的家伙干的怎么样了?
[1:40:30] Everyone’s scared. 所有人都吓坏了
[1:40:32] I just got a text from my cousin, you know, a warning, 我一个亲戚给我发了一条短信 一个警告
[1:40:35] saying to leave before it’s too late. 让我趁着还不晚赶紧跑
[1:40:38] More good news. 来点好消息
[1:40:39] Anything more specific than that? 还有更具体的吗?
[1:40:42] I don’t think we need an interpreter anymore, Amahl. 我觉得我们用不上翻译了 阿穆尔
[1:40:45] You did good. You should go. 你干的不错 走吧
[1:40:49] No. I’m staying here with you guys. 不 我要跟你们在一起
[1:40:56] I’ll be downstairs. 我就在楼下
[1:41:02] I’m gonna have to break up with him before we leave Libya. 咱离开利比亚的时候得跟他分手
[1:41:06] How do you leave me on D when the party’s right here? 你们在这开派队居然把我丢在D楼?
[1:41:11] Hey, about this whole Ambo story, 嗨 大使这事
[1:41:14] I don’t buy it. 我觉得有问题
[1:41:15] And if he is still alive, Glen’s team’s gonna get him out first. 如果大使还活着 那格伦的队伍就会先去救他
[1:41:19] If they do, they’re not gonna get to us. 如果他们去了 他们就没法来接咱了
[1:41:21] So we’ve got to be prepared to be here for a while. 所以我们得准备在这多呆一段时间了
[1:41:25] Chief said it was on the news back home. 站长说这事都上美国新闻了
[1:41:27] Something about street protests. Anti-Islamic films. 游行抗议反穆斯林电影什么的
[1:41:31] We didn’t hear any protests. 我们可没看见什么游行
[1:41:33] It was reported in the news, buddy. 新闻里说的 哥们
[1:41:35] Hey. 嗨
[1:41:37] You see that? 你看见了吗?
[1:41:40] At the end of Smuggler’s Alley. Take a look. 就在走私小巷那头 看见了吗?
[1:41:53] Could be a second front forming. 有可能是第二波前的准备
[1:41:55] Or an audience gathering to watch the show. 也有可能是一群看好戏的观众
[1:41:56] Hey, Chief. 嗨 站长
[1:41:58] I know you’ve had some pearls of wisdom tonight, 我知道你有一帮勤学好问的手下
[1:42:00] but are we expecting any friendlies? 但咱们在等人吗?
[1:42:01] I got a lot of movement out here. 我这看见不少可疑行动
[1:42:03] Looks like we’re gonna get hit again. 看起来咱们又要教训他们了
[1:42:09] Dave, take Zombieland. Oz, with me. 戴维 盯着僵尸园 奥兹跟着我
[1:42:15] Grab a shield. Grab a shield. 拿起盾 拿起盾
[1:42:27] Chief, tell them to get the Hellfire on that Pred ready. 站长 让他们在掠食者无人机上挂好导弹
[1:42:42] Be advised, 请注意
[1:42:43] ISR saying that cars and bodies are massing 无人机在西面停车场方向发现
[1:42:46] in the parking lot to our west. 大量可疑车辆与人员
[1:42:48] Yeah, Chief, I just put that out over the radio about two minutes ago. 是啊 站长 我大概在两分钟前就在无线电里说了
[1:42:51] Tell the ISR guys they’re pretty much worthless. 告诉操控无人机的那帮家伙他们真没用
[1:42:55] Fucking smartass. 这话说的真对
[1:43:04] Come on, come on, come on! 快点 快点 快点!
[1:43:06] Send. 发送
[1:43:20] Chief, we got 30 guys approaching. 站长 大约有30名敌人接近
[1:43:24] Hey. Is that thing loud? 嗨 你那枪声大吗?
[1:43:28] Yeah. 老大了
[1:43:30] I forgot my earplugs. 我忘带耳塞了
[1:43:32] Keep your eyes on your assigned quadrants. 看好你们的位置
[1:43:34] We don’t want to get flanked. 我们可不想被包抄
[1:43:37] You ready, ‘fig’? 准备好了吗?提格
[1:43:39] – Here we go. – Watch for different tactics. – 开始了 – 听好不同战术指令
[1:43:49] Oz? 奥兹?
[1:43:50] You lose your tampon? 你忘带大邦迪了吗?
[1:43:56] Tig, watch the pine trees. 提格 注意松树那
[1:44:21] What is this? 那是什么啊?
[1:44:23] What is this yo-yo doing? 这个白痴要干嘛?
[1:44:25] You think they don’t know we have night vision? 我觉得他们不知道咱有夜视镜
[1:44:29] GRS, I want everybody to hold. 安保小组 大家不要开火
[1:44:34] Thirty yards. 30码
[1:44:40] No, no, no, no. What are you doing? 别别别别 你要干嘛
[1:44:42] No, don’t do that. Fuck! 不要那么干 卧槽!
[1:44:52] Get down! 趴下!
[1:44:58] What? Louder! 什么?你大点声!
[1:45:02] Stop! Stop shooting! 停止!停止射击!
[1:45:04] 17 Feb says you’re firing at them! 烈士旅的人说你们正在向他们开火
[1:45:06] Somebody started shooting at us first! 他们先动的手
[1:45:09] And they’re still fucking shooting at us! 而且他们还在持续向我们射击
[1:45:13] Tell them to stop shooting at us and we’ll stop shooting at them. 让他们别开枪了 然后我们再停火
[1:45:17] If they’re shooting at you, just fucking shoot back! 如果他们向你射击 那就还击!
[1:45:20] That’s what I’m telling you! We got 30 guys firing at us! 这就是我的意思 大约有30名敌人正在攻击我们
[1:45:24] 17 Feb, my ass. 去他的烈士旅
[1:45:31] Tig, tree line. 提格 树那边
[1:46:00] They’re flanking us from Zombieland! 他们正在从僵尸园包抄我们
[1:46:01] – Move! – Moving! – 移动 – 移动!
[1:46:09] Upstairs window. 楼上窗户
[1:46:27] Bus. 巴士
[1:46:29] We got big ordnance coming out of there. 那里有大威力武器
[1:46:30] Hit the bus! 攻击巴士
[1:46:45] That one’s for us. 这就是我们的能耐
[1:46:53] You’re not getting away this time! 你们这回可跑不掉了!
[1:47:03] You think they’re losing heart? 你觉得他们失去耐心了吗?
[1:47:05] Everyone, over here. 大家都过来
[1:47:08] Find me every airbase in the area that can reach us. 找到这个区域内所有能帮上咱的空军基地
[1:47:11] Find me any quick response teams, 找到一切快速反应部队
[1:47:12] any Navy carrier battle groups in the vicinity, now. 和附近的所有航母战斗群
[1:47:22] I hear they have a US CIF team in Croatia. 我听说克罗地亚有一支美军应急部队
[1:47:24] That’s a two-hour flight. 那需要两小时飞过来
[1:47:26] Sigonella, Aviano, Benghazi. 西戈内拉 阿维亚诺 班加西
[1:47:29] – How far is Aviano? – 700 miles. – 这离阿维亚诺有多远? – 700英里
[1:47:31] There’s an F16, 365 days 24/7. It’s a quick response base. 那部署有F-16 是个快速反应基地
[1:47:34] Well, bring it in from Sigonella. 那就快从西戈内拉起飞
[1:47:35] It’s a fucking puddle jump from Italy to here. 从意大利直接加速飞到这
[1:47:37] It’s 20 minutes. 只需20分钟
[1:47:40] I’m not requesting firepower. 我不是在请求火力支援
[1:47:42] All I want is that you give these assholes outside our gate 我希望你给门外的那些混蛋
[1:47:46] a low, loud “fuck you” flyover. 一个”去你妈的”式的低空掠过
[1:47:51] My authority? 谁给我授权?
[1:47:56] My authority 我的授权就是
[1:47:57] is that if you don’t send, Americans are going to die. 如果你不派过来 这的美国人就都死了
[1:48:02] Including the one talking to you right now. 包括这个正在跟你通话的人
[1:48:14] You see that, dude? There’s guys on those rocks over there. 你看见了吗伙计?那几个躲在石头后面的人
[1:48:19] There’s nothing there. 那什么都没有
[1:48:22] Your eyes are playing tricks, man. Why don’t you go take a break? 你已经眼花缭乱了 休息一会吧
[1:48:26] No. I’m okay. 不用 我没事
[1:48:29] Tig, take a break. 提格 歇会吧
[1:48:38] Hey, Tig. go on down, man. I’ll spell you. 嗨 提格 你下去 我替你
[1:48:44] Those State guys. 哦那群大使馆的家伙
[1:48:46] Dave up on C, you should see the look in his eyes. 戴维负责C楼 你真应该看看他的表情
[1:48:52] These guys are gonna relive this night for the rest of their lives. 今晚的阴影得伴随他们一生了
[1:48:56] My whole mindset? Never feel that. 在我的脑海里?可没这情况
[1:49:00] You go down shooting, balls out, every time. 你就是开枪 然后享受一下 每次就这么简单
[1:49:05] How you doing, brother? 你怎么样了?兄弟
[1:49:07] Down time’s the worst, isn’t it? 后半宿是最难熬的 不是吗?
[1:49:11] Adrenaline leaves and your mind just starts to wander. 肾上腺素没了 然后脑子就开始瞎想了
[1:49:14] Yeah. 是啊
[1:49:18] I haven’t thought about my family once tonight. 今晚我还没想一下我的家人呢
[1:49:24] Thinking about them now. 现在正想着呢
[1:49:27] Up here in the middle of all this, 在这上面 一切乱七八糟的正中间
[1:49:33] I’m thinking about my girls, man. 我正在想我的女孩们呢 伙计
[1:49:36] Thinking 想着
[1:49:38] what would they say about me? 她们如何评价我
[1:49:43] “He died in a place he didn’t need to be, “他死在了他不该死的地方”
[1:49:46] “in a battle over something he doesn’t understand, “一场他不理解的战斗中”
[1:49:52] “in a country that meant nothing to him.” “在一个对他一点意义都没有的国家”
[1:49:58] Every time I go home to Becky and those girls, I think this is it. 每次我回家面对贝克和女儿们
[1:50:03] I’m gonna stay. 我都决定不走了
[1:50:06] And then something happens and I end up back here. 然后就出了什么岔子我就又回来了
[1:50:09] Why is that? Why can’t I go home? 为什么?为什么就是回不了家?
[1:50:14] Why can’t I go home and just stay there? 为什么我就不能回家然后呆着不走了?
[1:50:18] Warriors aren’t trained to retire, Jack. 受训的勇士可不是用来退休的 杰克
[1:50:23] Becky’s pregnant. 贝克怀孕了
[1:50:24] You kidding me? 你逗我呢?
[1:50:27] She told me today. 她今天告诉我的
[1:50:32] And that can’t be the last call. 我不想那成为我们最后一次通话
[1:50:34] That can’t be the last call, ’cause I’m sitting up here 我不想那成为我们最后一次通话因为我坐在这想着
[1:50:36] and I’m thinking about some other guy raising these girls. 想着另外一个家伙抚养我的女儿
[1:50:42] Man, I’m sorry. 伙计 实在对不起
[1:50:44] – No, no, hey… – I shouldn’t have… – 别 别 嗨 – 我不应该
[1:50:45] No, man, no… It’s all right. 别别 不用 没关系的
[1:50:49] I get it. Okay? 我能理解
[1:50:52] You go to them. 你想回到她们身边
[1:50:54] I know what it’s like to be in a place like this, 我知道在这种情况下会怎么想
[1:50:57] let another man raise your children. 让另外一个男人抚养她们
[1:51:01] When I was young, I was giving myself to something bigger. 我年轻的时候就投身伟大事业了
[1:51:06] Jack, that something bigger’s gone now. 杰克 现在伟大事业没了
[1:51:14] But your new son? 但你新生的儿子
[1:51:17] Kai is your second chance. 凯就是你的第二次机会
[1:51:19] I might actually not be a half-bad father. 我好像也不是个糟糕的父亲
[1:51:26] “All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells are within you.” “所有的神与天堂还有地狱都在你的内心中”
[1:51:31] What is that? 什么意思?
[1:51:34] Something Boon dropped on me earlier. 今天早些时候布恩告诉我的
[1:51:38] And it’s just been going around in my head all night. 这句话一直在我心中回荡着
[1:51:42] We have some clarity on a couple of issues. 我们有几个问题解决了
[1:51:45] The Tripoli team has cleared the airport, and they are on their way. 的黎波里小组离开机场了 他们正在赶来
[1:51:51] You’ve got to be kidding me. It’s about time. 这是逗我呢吧 可真是时候
[1:51:55] We also have confirmation. 而且我们确认了
[1:51:58] It is Ambassador Stevens. 是关于斯蒂文斯大使的
[1:52:01] But the earlier report that he was admitted alive 今早报告称他还活着
[1:52:04] was inaccurate. 是错误的
[1:52:07] He was apparently found in the back of the villa 他好像是在别墅后面被发现的
[1:52:10] and brought to the hospital by a crowd of Libyans. 然后被一群利比亚人带到了医院
[1:52:13] Cause of death is smoke inhalation. 死因是吸入过多烟雾
[1:52:15] Shit. 妈的
[1:52:19] You know, we could’ve saved him if we’d gone when we got the call. 如果我们接到电话 就立刻赶过去
[1:52:23] – We could’ve saved them both. – Yep. – 就能挽救两个生命 – 是啊
[1:52:29] You know, they’re gonna get this figured out. 你知道的 他们马上就会想明白
[1:52:31] Come at us with technicals next. 然后带着重武器回来
[1:52:34] We’ll have to get down off this roof and engage them direct. 咱们得下去攻击他们
[1:52:39] Yeah, I know. 是啊 我知道
[1:52:49] I never really get scared. 我从来不恐惧
[1:52:51] Is that weird? 是不是有点不正常?
[1:52:54] Whenever bullets start to fly, I always feel protected. 不管什么时候子弹开始乱飞我都有种安全感
[1:52:57] You know, like it’s… 你知道就像
[1:52:59] As long as I’m doing the right thing, god’ll take care of me. 只要做着正确的事情老天就会保佑我
[1:53:04] But that’s crazy, right? 但这有点疯狂 不是吗?
[1:53:07] Not any more than everything else you say. 除了你没事乱嚷嚷的那些
[1:53:12] Hope god has a sense of humor. 希望老天有点幽默感
[1:53:13] Yeah. 是啊
[1:53:15] I guess we’ll find out soon enough. 我觉得咱马上就会搞清楚了
[1:53:19] I had a good call home today. 今天给家人打了一个很愉快的电话
[1:53:21] Yeah? 真假的?
[1:53:22] Talked to my kids. 跟我孩子说话了
[1:53:24] Me, too. 我也是
[1:53:25] Hey, we need somebody on Building A eyeballing our visitors. 嗨 我需要有人去趟A屋顶 去盯着点咱得客人
[1:53:28] Yep. That’s me. 好的 我这就去
[1:53:31] – You good, brother? – Yep. – 你没事吧 兄弟 – 没事
[1:53:35] Hey, man. 嗨 哥们
[1:53:37] It’s been fun, right? 挺有意思的 不是吗?
[1:53:40] Yeah. 是啊
[1:53:44] It’s been fun. 挺有意思
[1:53:54] What, do you mean they don’t know where it is? 什么?你不知道我们在哪是什么意思?
[1:53:56] Our Libyan friends here aren’t much help. 我们这的利比亚朋友一点忙都帮不上
[1:53:59] Okay, annex, we’re officially lost. 好吧 秘密基地 我们正式迷路了
[1:54:02] Neither google or Siri know where the fuck you are. 谁去谷歌或者百度一下你们到底在哪
[1:54:06] Let Tripoli ops know I’m lassoing our location. 让的黎波里的部队知道我正在激光定位我们
[1:54:10] There should be an IR lasso visible right now. 现在应该能看见激光束了
[1:54:13] There. There it is up ahead. I see it. 那那 我们看见了
[1:54:17] Man, I could crush some pancakes. 伙计我想吃煎饼了
[1:54:20] Smothered with butter. Some of that whipped cream. 抹上黄油和奶油
[1:54:24] Chocolate chips. I’d do any of it right now. 再来电巧克力碎 谁现在有快拿出来
[1:54:26] Hey, guys. 嗨 伙计们
[1:54:28] I don’t know if this is an awkward time to tell you, 我不知道是不是时候说
[1:54:29] but I’ve had to take a crap ever since we left the consulate. 从大使馆出来后头一次有种不好的感觉
[1:54:32] Way too much information, brother. 太多信息了 哥们
[1:54:38] Hey, Chief. 嗨站长
[1:54:39] We’re expecting more than one car, correct? 咱们在等的是不是好几辆车?
[1:54:42] I am not aware of any friendlies. No word. 还没有友军接近的信息 还有没
[1:54:45] I got three Tangos in a car coming up to the front gate, right now. 车里有三个敌人正在接近正门
[1:54:47] Coming in hot. 不怀好意
[1:54:50] They stopped. 他们停下了
[1:54:52] Come on. 拜托
[1:54:53] He better have a weapon. 他们最好拿着武器
[1:54:55] Show me a gun. 快给我看看枪
[1:54:56] Could be a car bomb. 有可能是汽车炸弹
[1:54:58] Nope. No gun, just a phone. 没有 没有武器 只有一部手机
[1:55:02] I want to shoot this guy, Rone. 我想干掉这帮家伙 罗恩
[1:55:04] Rone, I’m gonna shoot him in the face. 罗恩 我要爆他们头
[1:55:08] What’s he doing? He’s turning around. 他要干嘛?他转向了
[1:55:12] He’s pulling out. 他走了
[1:55:15] He’s taking off. 他离开了
[1:55:19] Could be someone using their cell phone 有可能他们用手机
[1:55:20] to get target coordinates. 确认目标方位
[1:55:30] All right. Weird shit’s starting to happen now. 好吧 诡异的事情开始发生了
[1:55:33] I’ve had just about enough of this 2012 Alamo bullshit. 就像2012世界末日那样诡异
[1:55:38] Can we get the fuck out of here now? 咱就不能特么的赶紧离开这吗?
[1:56:08] I know I blew an eardrum earlier, but 我知道刚才我有个耳膜破了
[1:56:11] did all the chanting just stop? 但是不是所有吟诵都停止了?
[1:56:14] That can’t be good. 这一点也不好
[1:56:16] Guys, this sucks. Every Ranger knows 伙计们这糟透了 每个游骑兵都知道
[1:56:19] dawn is when the French and Indians attack. 黎明是法国人和印第安人发动进攻的时候
[1:56:22] I’m feeling lucky tonight, Tanto. 我觉得今晚挺幸运的 坦图
[1:56:29] Chief. 站长
[1:56:31] Are we expecting some trucks, or big mounted technicals? 咱们在等装备重机枪的车队吗?
[1:56:36] Blue, blue! Cavalry’s here! 友军友军!救援到了!
[1:56:38] Yeah. You’re looking a little light, but welcome to the party! 是啊 你们虽然不是浩浩荡荡但是欢迎你们
[1:56:42] Middle East never lets you down. 中东最让人省心了
[1:56:43] Personable, organized, easy to navigate. 风度翩翩井然有序的指引你
[1:56:47] Makes me need a fucking drink! 让我特么想喝酒
[1:56:48] – Where’s my frogman? – Building C, up top! – 我的海军蛙人呢? – 在C楼 楼顶
[1:56:51] We gonna exfil now? 我们现在能撤离了吗
[1:56:53] Get us to Tripoli, brother, I’ll get you wasted. 把我们送到的黎波里 我就好好犒劳你
[1:56:58] I’m the Commander of the Libyan Shield. 我是利比亚军队指挥官
[1:56:59] Thank you for coming. 感谢你们过来
[1:57:01] Sir, we’re tasked with sensitive document destruction. 长官 我们来负责敏感文件的销毁工作
[1:57:03] – Not a moment too soon. – Hey, Glen! – 机不可失啊 – 嗨 格伦
[1:57:06] Anyone call an airport limo? 有人叫机场专车了吗?
[1:57:08] What’s up, brother Bub? 别来无恙啊哥们
[1:57:09] Good to see you, brother. 很高兴见到你 哥们
[1:57:11] Sorry I’m late. I got hung up in the gift shop. 抱歉我迟到了 我去了趟礼品店
[1:57:14] You guys made a mess up here. 哦 你们这可真够乱套的
[1:57:16] Would’ve waited for you, 我们一直等你
[1:57:18] but people crying and dying over the radio, man. 但有人在无线电里又哭又叫的
[1:57:20] We didn’t have the heart for it. 我们没有心为之
[1:57:21] Hey, Rone, I’d like to tell you it’s over, but it isn’t. 嘿 罗恩 我真希望告诉你已经结束了 但事实上没有
[1:57:24] The 24 CIA staffers here, 这有24名中情局雇员
[1:57:26] plus five State guys, plus six GRS, plus us. 还有5名大使馆人员 6名安保小组成员 还有我们
[1:57:29] – I get it. Too many. – There’s no room in the jet. – 我懂 人太多了 – 飞机里地方不够
[1:57:32] You think you can hold things down here for a few more hours? 你们能不能在这再撑几个小时?
[1:57:34] I’ll tell you what. 告诉你吧
[1:57:36] These are some hellish warriors. 他们都是最棒的战士
[1:57:38] I’d be lucky to have their back any day. 今天有他们伴我左右我很幸运
[1:57:41] – Hey, Dave! – Yo. – 嗨 戴维 – 喂
[1:57:43] Lucky day. Head on down. 好日子到了 下来吧
[1:57:46] – Safe travels, buddy. – Thanks. – 一路顺风哥们 – 谢谢
[1:57:47] I’ll grab my gear. 我去拿我装备
[1:57:49] Hey, where’s Silva at? 嗨 席尔瓦呢?
[1:57:51] – Over on D. – Yeah? – 在D房顶 – 是吗?
[1:57:53] I didn’t think you were coming. Figured you had something better to do. 我没想到你能来 还以为你有别的事做呢
[1:57:56] Dude, I was. 哥们 我是有别的事做
[1:57:58] Then there’s all that “never leave a brother SEAL behind” bullshit, 但想到”别抛弃你的海豹战友”那句话
[1:58:02] so here I am. 我就过来了
[1:58:04] Long ride to the airport ahead of us. I’ll see what the hold – up is. 前往机场的路很长 我去看看准备怎么样了
[1:58:12] Hey, hey, hey! Where the hell are you guys going? 嘿 嘿 嘿!你们要去哪?
[1:58:17] Chickenshit! 一帮垃圾
[1:58:22] Guys. 伙计们
[1:58:29] Did anyone else hear that? 有人听到了吗
[1:58:31] Guys, is that a mortar? 伙计们 那是迫击炮吗?
[1:58:35] Mortars incoming. Get cover! 迫击炮来袭 快掩护!
[1:59:06] I’m hit! I’m hit! 我受伤了!我受伤了!
[1:59:21] Oz, I’m coming! 奥兹 我这就来
[2:00:34] Rone! Rone! 罗恩!罗恩!
[2:00:49] This is Langley. Give us your stat. 这里是兰利中心 回报你们的情况
[2:00:51] You okay? Looks bad. 你们没事吧 看起来糟透了
[2:00:54] Bob, answer. 鲍勃 快回话
[2:00:55] Building A, what’s going on? Check in. A楼 什么情况?快汇报
[2:00:58] Get Deltas up on the roof now! 快让三角洲上去 快!
[2:00:59] Blue, blue. going external. 友军 友军 过来了
[2:01:05] Check that field to the west. 检查一下西侧
[2:01:11] Jack, you believe this shit? 杰克 你敢相信这情况吗?
[2:01:13] Stop. Stop, you’re gonna fuck it up even more. 停!停!别再残害你自己了!
[2:01:16] All right. You ready? 好吧 你准备好了吗?
[2:01:17] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[2:01:21] Jack, Jack. I tried, man. 杰克 杰克 我尽力了
[2:01:24] Don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it. 没关系的 没关系的
[2:01:25] Let’s get you out. Let’s get you out. 咱们离开这 咱们离开这
[2:01:28] Get me up. 扶我起来
[2:01:34] Can you walk? 你能走吗?
[2:01:35] Yeah. Help me out. Help me out. 能 帮我一下 帮我一下
[2:01:39] I’m coming! 我来了
[2:01:42] Dave, Dave, hey, I’m on your side. Don’t shoot me. 戴维 戴维 我是自己人 别打我
[2:01:45] It’s okay, It’s okay. I got it, I got it! 没事的没事的 我来吧我来吧
[2:01:51] – I’ll be right back. Yeah. – I want to live. – 我马上回来 好吧 – 我不想死
[2:01:53] – Yeah. I’m coming right back. – Don’t! – 我马上回来 – 别走
[2:01:57] My pistol, I need my pistol. 把手枪给我 我要我的手枪
[2:01:59] – Give me my pistol. – Okay. – 把手枪给我 – 好的
[2:02:01] Here we go. Here we go. 给你 给你
[2:02:04] Men are on the way, all right? Hang in. Hang in. 支援马上就到了 你要挺住啊
[2:02:16] Glen. Glen. 格伦 格伦
[2:02:42] God, watch over him. 万能的上帝 请照顾他
[2:02:44] Guide him where he needs to be. 指引他
[2:02:46] Take care of his family. 保佑他的家人
[2:03:19] Chief. 站长
[2:03:20] Dave’s hurt really bad. 戴维受了很重的伤
[2:03:23] Get somebody up there to see him. 叫人上去看看他
[2:03:24] Rone, we need you in medical immediately. Over. 罗恩 我们需要你来医疗 完毕
[2:03:28] Answer! Rone! 回话 罗恩
[2:03:30] Rone’s not with us anymore. 罗恩已经离我们远去了
[2:03:38] Oz, how can I help? 奥兹 我该怎么办?
[2:03:40] Get me to medical. 带我去医务室
[2:03:41] Dave’s gonna bleed out fast if you don’t get up here. 你们再不去看看戴维 他就要流血流死了
[2:03:43] – I’m gonna need some tourniquets. – Clear that table back there. – 我需要一些止血带 – 把桌子清空
[2:03:48] Put pressure on that wound. 按压伤口
[2:03:50] Get me naked. Check for bleeds. 把我衣服脱掉检查哪出血
[2:03:51] Okay. 好的
[2:03:56] Trauma shears, top shelf on the right. 医疗剪 架子最上面右侧
[2:04:02] Hey, hey, hey. Careful, careful, careful. 嗨 嗨 嗨!小心 小心点 小心点!
[2:04:04] I don’t want to get stabbed, too. 我不想被捅到
[2:04:16] What are you doing? No! No, no, no! 你们要干嘛 别 别 别!
[2:04:29] Hey! It’s not the time! 嗨!现在不行!
[2:04:33] The enemy is still out there! 敌人还在外面!
[2:04:37] Let’s go! 咱们走
[2:04:43] I called for air support. 我呼叫空中支援了
[2:04:47] It never came. 但没来
[2:04:51] Show it to me. 看看伤口
[2:04:54] I lost the Ambo, man. 我把大使弄丢了 伙计
[2:04:56] Are you allergic to morphine? 你对吗啡过敏吗?
[2:04:57] I lost the Ambo, Dave. What do I do? 我弄丢了大使 戴维 怎么办?
[2:05:00] Shut up and go get a gun on that door. 闭嘴然后拿把枪守住门口
[2:05:02] Now! 快去!
[2:05:10] You hear that, Boon? You hear trucks? 你听到了吗 布恩 卡车的声音
[2:05:30] Chief. 站长
[2:05:31] Are we expecting any friendlies? 咱们在等友军吗?
[2:05:35] Oh, my god. 哦 老天啊
[2:05:37] I got 40, 50 vehicles, including technicals. 我看见了40辆50辆车 还有重武器
[2:05:42] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[2:05:45] It’s over, guys. It’s fucking over. 都结束了伙计们 特么的结束了
[2:05:50] A fucking massive heavy force. 真他妈的是一支大部队
[2:05:53] Cock it, cock it. 上膛 上膛
[2:06:09] As far as I’m concerned, this isn’t over till it ends. 只要我还活着就别想结束
[2:06:14] That’s when they’re all dead or we are. 不是你死就是我死
[2:06:40] Oh, Lord! Oh, Jesus! 哦 天啊
[2:06:43] Guys, I think they’re with us. 伙计们 我觉得他跟咱是一伙的
[2:06:47] They’re with us! 是一伙的
[2:06:50] They’re with us! 他们跟咱是一伙的
[2:07:24] Move, move! 快走!快走!
[2:07:36] It’s not safe out here. Keep going. 这不安全 快走
[2:07:39] Hurry! Get in the trucks! They could still be coming. 快点!快上卡车!他们还会再来的
[2:07:42] Come on, guys, get in the trucks. 快点伙计们 快上车
[2:07:45] Come on. It’s not safe out here. Come on. Let’s go. 快点快上车
[2:07:47] Up, up, up! Please, please, please. 快上车!快上车!快上车!
[2:07:50] Come on, guys! 快点 伙计们
[2:08:18] Chief, it’s time. 站长 该走了
[2:08:20] No, I’m staying. 不 我留下
[2:08:22] Sir, this is the last ride out. 长官 这是最后一趟了
[2:08:25] Yeah, I know. I’m staying. I’ve got intel to collect. 我知道 我要留下 我还要收集一些情报
[2:08:30] Okay. Let’s go! 好了 咱走吧
[2:08:31] What’s the hold-up? 怎么还不出发?
[2:08:33] Your Chief, he won’t exfil! 你们站长 他不走
[2:08:35] It’s not safe out here! 这不安全!
[2:08:37] – You what? – I’ve got work to do. – 你咋滴? – 我还有工作要做
[2:08:38] I’m staying. 我要留下
[2:08:39] For what? 图什么啊?
[2:08:41] So that more guys like Ty and Glen have to come back here? 派更多像泰和格伦这样的人来?
[2:08:45] And save your ass again? 来救你?
[2:08:49] You’re done here. 你完事了
[2:08:51] Now, get in the fucking car! 现在 赶紧特么给我上车
[2:09:50] Amahl. 阿穆尔
[2:09:53] We made it, man. 你挺过来了 伙计
[2:09:55] Come on, get in the truck. 来吧 上车吧
[2:09:57] – I’m going home. – What? – 我回家了 – 啥?
[2:09:59] I’m so sorry. This should never have happened. 实在抱歉 这本不应该发生的
[2:10:03] Hey. 嗨
[2:10:10] Your country’s got to figure this shit out, Amahl. 你们国家得自己处理这烂摊子了 阿穆尔
[2:11:25] I walked into this country, I’m walking out. 我站着来 我想站着走
[2:11:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:11:55] I don’t know how you survived all that. 我不知道你是怎么挺过来的
[2:11:57] But I know how the rest of us did. 但我知道我们是怎么挺过来的
[2:12:00] You guys did well tonight. 你们今晚干的不错
[2:12:06] I’m proud to know Americans like you. 我为你这样的美国人感到骄傲
[2:12:22] Couple more hours till our plane. 咱们的飞机还得有几个小时才能到
[2:12:25] Ambassador’s body’s just about here. 大使的尸体也快到这了
[2:12:30] Hi, sir. 嗨 长官
[2:12:32] Can I have car? 能把车给我吗?
[2:12:36] Yeah. 行
[2:12:51] There’s no way. 不可能的
[2:12:53] No way those mortars found us by chance. 不可能迫击炮凭运气找到定位我们
[2:12:56] Had to be set up on us days or weeks ago. 肯定是几天甚至几周就开始观测了
[2:13:04] Listen. 听着
[2:13:08] Any other six guys, I don’t think we’d make it. 如果换成其它六个人 我觉得就挺不过来的
[2:13:14] I think we were meant to be together last night. 我觉得是天注定昨晚咱们六个在一起
[2:13:18] How do you think the Chief’s eval is gonna go? 你觉得站长最后会怎样?
[2:13:21] He’s going to get a medal. You’ll see. 他会得到一枚勋章的 走着瞧吧
[2:13:22] And the Deltas? 三角洲特战队人呢?
[2:13:24] Yep. Medals. All of them. 是啊 得勋章 每个人都有
[2:13:28] And what about us? 那我们呢?
[2:13:31] The odds were 1,000-to-1, easy. 咱们一夫当关万夫莫开 就这样
[2:13:33] What do we get? 咱们能得到什么?
[2:13:35] We get to go home. 咱们得回家
[2:14:08] Libyan transport. 利比亚运输机
[2:14:11] Still no Americans. 依然不是美国飞机
[2:14:14] Hey. 嗨
[2:14:16] It’s me. 是我
[2:14:21] I wanted you to hear it from me first. We had a… 我想第一个告诉你 我们
[2:14:23] A problem here. 遇到了问题
[2:14:26] Whatever you hear on the news, it’s over now. 不管你从新闻里听到什么 都已经结束了
[2:14:31] I’m done. 我不干了
[2:14:35] I’m coming home. 我要回家了
[2:14:38] For good. 不走了
[2:14:41] No. 不是
[2:14:43] No, I’m just lucky. l… 不 我就是很幸运 我
[2:14:45] I’m just lucky. 我就是很幸运
[2:14:53] He didn’t make it. 他没挺过来
[2:15:00] Rone’s not coming home. 罗恩回不去了
[2:15:11] I love you so much. 我非常爱你
[2:15:43] “All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells are within you.” “所有的神与天堂还有地狱都在你的内心中”
[2:15:46] What is that? 什么玩意?
[2:15:48] Something Boon dropped on me earlier. 今天早些时候布恩告诉我的
[2:15:51] It’s just been rattling around in my head all night. 这句话一直在我心中回荡着
2016年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Possessor(占有者)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 7 Minutes(危机七分钟)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme