英文名称:13 going on 30
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | Move it, dorkus. | 快点 笨蛋 |
[01:13] | Okay, I think you’re next. I’ll take your ticket. | 你是下一个吧 把票给我 |
[01:17] | Come right around this way. Keep your back straight. | 面朝这边 坐直了 |
[01:20] | Put your books down on your lap. | 把书放到腿上 |
[01:22] | Now, look right up at the camera, okay? Nice smile. Here we go. | 看着镜头 笑得很好 开始了 |
[01:26] | Let me focus right over here. Okay. Get you in. | 我调一调焦距 好了 上镜头了 |
[01:29] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[01:31] | Swing around this way just a little bit, Gina. | 朝这边转一点 吉娜 |
[01:33] | -It’s Jenna. -Look over here, Gina. | -是珍娜 -看这边 吉娜 |
[01:36] | It’s Jenna! | 是珍娜! |
[01:50] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[01:53] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[02:02] | I’ve had enough already. | 我受够了 |
[02:14] | Hey, Jenna. | 嘿 珍娜 |
[02:16] | Matt, please. No more pictures. | 马特 拜托 别再拍了 |
[02:18] | Come on. It’s your 1 3th birthday. We gotta document it. | 今天是你13岁生日 我们得记录下来 |
[02:32] | -Hi, Tom-Tom. -Hey, Jenna. | -嘿 汤米汤米 -嘿 珍娜 |
[02:35] | Hi, Beaver. How’s everything at the dam? | 海狸先生 水坝那边生活怎么样? |
[02:39] | -So how’d yours come out, Rink? -Not so good. | -你的照片拍得怎么样 林克? -不太好 |
[02:41] | Yeah, mine aren’t so hot either. | 是的 我的也不怎么样 |
[02:43] | -Tom-Tom, yours are great! -Yours are the best. | -汤米汤米 你的真棒! -你的是最好的 |
[02:48] | God, you’re so photogenic. | 你真上照 |
[02:50] | I’ll meet you out front. | 咱们前面见 |
[02:52] | Do whatever you want. It’s not like she needs a play-by-play. | 随便你 好像没必要汇报得这么详细 |
[02:58] | -Freakazoid. -See you. | -怪物 -再见 |
[03:02] | Jenna, could I talk to you a tiny sec? | 珍娜 可以和你说会儿话吗? |
[03:06] | I told Chris Grandy me and the Six Chicks were going to your party. | 我告诉克里斯 格兰第我和”六姐妹”要去参加你的生日派对 |
[03:10] | -And he said he wanted to come with. -Really? | -他说他也想一起去 -真的? |
[03:13] | Yeah, it’s too bad we can’t make it, because we really wanted to. | 真可惜我们去不了 但我们很想去 |
[03:17] | -Didn’t we, girls? -Totally. | -是不是? -绝对 |
[03:18] | -So, so much. -We’re so sorry. | -太 太想了 -我们非常抱歉 |
[03:21] | Miss Measly’s up our butts with this group project… | 梅斯丽小姐总是盯在我们屁股后面催小组项目报告的事情… |
[03:24] | …and Chris is gonna help us out… | …克里斯会帮我们的 |
[03:26] | …so I guess he can’t come either. | …我猜他也去不了了 |
[03:31] | -I could write your report for you. -Fabuloso. | -我可以帮你写报告 -太棒了 |
[03:43] | You know, I can’t believe you invited those clones. | 真不刚相信 你居然邀请了那些小丑 |
[03:47] | They’re my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[03:49] | Six Chicks are not your friends, okay? | “六姐妹”不是你的朋友明白吗? |
[03:51] | Well, almost. And someday I’m gonna be a Six Chick. | 差不多吧 也许有一天我也会成为”六姐妹”的一员 |
[03:54] | There’s six of them. That’s the point. There can’t be a seventh Six Chick. | 已经有6个了 这是关键 你不能成为第七个”六姐妹” |
[03:58] | It’s just mathematically impossible. | 逻辑上说不通 |
[04:00] | You’re cooler than they are. They’re unoriginal. | 你比她们酷多了 她们毫无新意 |
[04:03] | I don’t wanna be original, Matty, I wanna be cool. | 我可以不像标新立异 马特 我只想酷 |
[04:07] | -Want some Razzles? -Razzles are for kids. | -要来点彩虹豆吗? -彩虹豆是小孩吃的 |
[04:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:17] | -Arrivederci. -Au revoir. | -再见 -再见 |
[05:01] | -Hey, sweetie. -Happy birthday! | -宝贝 -生日快乐! |
[05:02] | Tell us about your new life as a teenager. | 又大了一岁 感觉怎么样啊 |
[05:05] | What did you do? Are you wearing a bra? | 你怎么了 戴了胸罩? |
[05:07] | -Go away! -Oh, honey, what’s wrong? | -走开! -哦 宝贝 怎么了? |
[05:11] | Wayne. Self-image. | 韦恩 她开始注意形象了 |
[05:15] | -Jenna, it’s going to be all right. -lt is not, Mom! Look at me! | -珍娜 会没事的 -不是的 妈妈! 看我! |
[05:18] | -This is not okay. This is fatal. -It’s not fatal, honey. It’s realistic. | -这个不好看 这个更是糟糕透顶 -没那么糟糕 自然而已 |
[05:23] | I hate my life. | 我讨厌我的生活 |
[05:24] | You don’t look like girls in Poise magazine… | 你和《风韵》杂志上面那些女孩不一样… |
[05:27] | …but you’re beautiful in your own way. | …但你有自己迷人的地方 |
[05:30] | I don’t wanna be beautiful in my own way. | 我不想只是有自己迷人的地方 |
[05:32] | I wanna look like these people. | 我想像那些人 |
[05:35] | Oh, those aren’t people, honey. Those are models. | 宝贝 她们不是一般人 她们是模特 |
[05:39] | “Thirty, flirty and thriving. Why the 30s are the best years of your life.” | “三十 三十快快来 为什么30到40岁是一生的黄金时段” |
[05:44] | I wanna be 30. | 我想变成30岁 |
[05:46] | Well, you will be, honey. | 宝贝 那一天会到来的 |
[05:48] | But right now you’re my beautiful 1 3-year-old. | 但现在 你只是我13岁漂亮的宝贝 |
[06:23] | -Happy birthday! -Oh, my God. | -生日快乐! -哦 上帝 |
[06:25] | This is just part one of your present. I got something else to give you later. | 这只是礼物的一部分 还有一些等会给你 |
[06:29] | What is it? | 什么东西? |
[06:32] | You know how you always wanted a Barbie Dream House? | 你一直都喜欢芭比梦之屋 |
[06:36] | Well, I decided to make you your own Jenna Dream House. | 所以我决定帮你做一个珍娜梦之屋 |
[06:45] | -You made all this? Oh, Matty. -Yeah. | -这都是你一个人做的? 马特 -是的 |
[06:51] | See, that’s you in your bubble bath, reading your favorite magazine. | 看 这是你在浴缸 看你最喜爱的杂志 |
[06:55] | And there’s your bedroom, with a massive stereo… | 这是你卧室 有套大型音响 |
[06:59] | …and every record ever made. | …和所有的唱片 |
[07:01] | The good ones. | 好听的唱片 |
[07:03] | And there’s that bum Rick Springfield loafing on the couch. | 这是歌手瑞克史宾菲尔坐在沙发上 |
[07:10] | And there I am, to make sure the creep keeps his hands to himself. | 这是我 我在看牢他 不让他对你动坏脑筋 |
[07:15] | Oh, almost forgot. Wishing dust. | 哦 差点忘了 愿望粉 |
[07:19] | It says, “This wishing dust knows what’s in your heart of hearts. | 上面写着”愿望粉知你心 |
[07:24] | It’ll make all your dreams come true.” | 顽石也能变成金” |
[07:48] | They’re here. | 她们来了 |
[07:50] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[07:54] | Oh, my God. Matt, I’m just gonna put this away, okay? | 马特 我先把它搬到旁边 好吗? |
[07:57] | So there’s room to dance. | 有地方可以跳舞 |
[08:02] | Put some music on. | 来点音乐 |
[08:07] | Dad, you promised you were gonna stay upstairs. Go! | 爸爸 你上楼别下来! |
[08:14] | Hi, guys. The party’s downstairs. | 你们好 派对就在楼下 |
[08:26] | Fabuloso. | 太棒了 |
[09:13] | -What is this? -I’m not sure. It’s Matt’s. | -这是什么玩意儿? -不清楚 是马特放的 |
[09:26] | Sorry, Beave-head. Majority rules. | 对不起 海狸 少数服从多数 |
[09:30] | Narrow, man. Narrow, hopeless people. | 肤浅 不可救药 |
[09:34] | -Freak. -Robot. | -怪胎 -呆头鹅 |
[09:42] | I’m gonna go next door and get my Casio. | 我去隔壁拿我的电子琴 |
[09:44] | Do whatever you want, Matt. It’s not like I need a play-by-play. | 随便你 马特 好像没有必要汇报得这么详细 |
[09:49] | See you, loser. | 再见 废物 |
[09:56] | Hey, I have an idea, girls. | 我有个主意 |
[09:59] | Let’s play Seven Minutes in Heaven. | 我们来玩”7秒天堂”吧 |
[10:02] | You can go first, because you’re the birthday girl. | 你像来 因为你今天是寿星 |
[10:04] | How does that one go, again? | 怎么玩的? |
[10:06] | Well, you go in the closet, and some lucky guy’s gonna go in there… | 你到壁橱里去 某个幸运的男孩也进去 |
[10:10] | …and do whatever he wants with you for seven whole minutes. | 他可以在7秒钟内做任何他想做的事情 |
[10:16] | And guess who wants to go first. | 谁第一个来 |
[10:18] | -Who? -Chris Grandy. | -谁? -克里斯 格兰第 |
[10:20] | -No way. -Way. | -不行 -行 |
[10:30] | Before I forget, where’s our project proposal? | 我们的项目报告呢 免得我忘记了 |
[10:33] | -On the table. -Thanks. | -桌子上 -谢谢 |
[10:35] | Remember, no peeking. Keep that blindfold on. | 记住别偷看 把百叶窗拉上 |
[10:39] | And just so you know, Chris loves going for second base. | 你知道 克里斯喜欢上二垒 |
[10:55] | Let’s go. I think I can get my brother to buy us some beer. | 我们走吧 我可以让我哥哥搞点啤酒来 |
[11:06] | -I got the cheez doodles. -Wait, give me that drink. | -我要傻瓜切兹 -等等 把喝的给我 |
[11:09] | Thank you. Leave it, George. Come on. | 谢谢 乔治 走吧 |
[11:15] | -What’s going on? -Jenna’s waiting for you in the closet. | -怎么了? -珍娜在壁橱里面等你呢 |
[11:40] | I thought you weren’t gonna come. | 我还以为你不会来 |
[11:51] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[11:59] | Oh, Chris. | 哦 克里斯 |
[12:01] | -It’s not Chris, it’s Matt. -What are you doing here? | -不是克里斯 是马特 -你在这儿干什么? |
[12:05] | -Where’s Chris? -He’s gone. Everybody left. | -克里斯在哪儿? -他走了 大家都走了 |
[12:12] | -What’d you do? -Nothing! | -你做了什么? -没什么! |
[12:13] | -Yes, you did! -I just went to get my Casio! | -肯定做了! -我只是去拿电子琴! |
[12:16] | -Get out! -Wait! Jenna, let me talk to you! | -走吧! -等等! 珍娜 我们谈谈! |
[12:19] | -Get out! No! -Jenna, please, just come out! | -走! 不! -珍娜 快出来吧! |
[12:21] | I hate you! I hate me! I hate everybody! | 我恨你! 恨我自己! 恨所有人! |
[12:24] | -Jenna, what are you talking about? -I wanna be 30! | -珍娜 你说什么? -我想变成30岁! |
[12:27] | Just let me play you this song, okay? It’ll make you feel better. | 让我帮你弹这首歌吧 会让你感觉好过点的 |
[12:31] | I wanna be 30. Thirty and flirty and thriving. | 我要变成30岁 三十 三十快快来 |
[12:31] | I wanna be 30. Thirty and flirty and thriving. | 我要变成30岁 三十 三十快快来 |
[12:37] | Thirty and flirty and thriving. | 三十 三十快快来 |
[12:40] | Thirty and flirty and thriving. Thirty and flirty and thriving. | 三十 三十快快来 三十 三十快快来 |
[12:45] | Thirty and flirty and thriving. Thirty and flirty and thriving. | 三十 三十快快来 三十 三十快快来 |
[12:50] | Thirty and flirty and thriving. | 三十 三十快快来 |
[13:47] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[13:57] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[14:02] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[14:50] | What is happening? | 怎么了? |
[14:53] | Oh, what is happening? What is going on? | 发生了什么事? 到底怎么了? |
[15:12] | “Jenna Rink.” | “珍娜林克” |
[15:16] | “Jenna Rink. Jenna Rink, Jenna Rink.” | “珍娜林克 珍娜林克 珍娜林克” |
[15:21] | I live here. | 我住这儿 |
[15:28] | -Hi. Sorry we missed your call. -Dad? | -抱歉没接到你的电话 -爸爸? |
[15:30] | Well, not that sorry, because we’re in the Caribbean. | 别那么过意不去 我们现在在加勒比 |
[15:33] | So we’ll be back on the 18th, so call us then. Have a good day. | 18号回来 到时候再打电话给我们 再见 |
[15:38] | You went on a cruise without me? | 你们不带上我就去环游世界? |
[15:43] | Oh, this is a dream. This is a really weird dream. | 哦 一定是在做梦 一个奇怪的梦 |
[16:08] | -Hey, sweet bottom! -Oh, my God. | -嘿 小俏臀! -哦 老天 |
[16:20] | I know you’re there! And my parents are totally gonna be home any minute! | 我知道你在 我父母随时都可能回来! |
[16:26] | Hey, where’s the conditioner? | 空调在哪儿? |
[16:28] | -You’re naked! -Well, not yet. | -你没穿衣服! -还有一件 |
[16:34] | You could join me if you want. | 想洗就一起来 |
[16:39] | Sweet bottom! | 小俏臀! |
[16:47] | Can you hear that music? | 你听见音乐了吗? |
[16:49] | Jenna? Can you hurry up a little bit, please? | 珍娜? 能不能快点? |
[16:52] | He made a commitment. Jenna? Can you come over here? | 他答应过的 珍娜? 快过来 |
[16:54] | I don’t care if you have to grab him by his testicles… | 我才不管你是不是要抓住他的睾丸拖 |
[16:57] | …I want him in New York in 1 2 hours. | 我要他12小时内到纽约 |
[17:00] | He needs to be at the party. Hold on a second. | 他必须参加派对 等等 |
[17:02] | -Get in the car. -I don’t get in the car with strangers. | -上车 -我不上陌生人的车 |
[17:05] | Get in the car. We’re gonna be late. | 快上来 我们要迟到了 |
[17:07] | -I don’t know you. -Just get in the car. | -我不认识你 -快上车吧 |
[17:10] | -Not with strangers! -You’re being paranoid. | -不上陌生人的车! -你真偏执 |
[17:12] | Sweet bottom! Don’t make me come down there and grab you. | 小俏臀! 你是不是要我下来抓你啊 |
[17:16] | Lucy Wyman. He has my number. Could you please get in the car? | 露西威曼 他有我的号码 你能不能快点上车? |
[17:20] | -Jenna! -We are gonna be late. | -珍娜! -我们要迟到了 |
[17:21] | Look, he made a commitment. He has my number. My name is Lucy Wyman. | 听着 他答应过的 他有我的号码 我是露西威曼 |
[17:26] | Just go away! | 走开! |
[17:31] | Honey, I know I’m your best friend, but the slip dress is a little ’97. | 我是你最好的朋友 但你这吊带裙是97年的款式了 |
[17:35] | -Unless it’s retro. -Are you really my best friend? | -除非是复古 -你真是我最好的朋友? |
[17:39] | -You’re pregnant. -Oh, no! Oh, my God, no! | -你怀孕了 -哦 不 不 上帝 不是的! |
[17:42] | Thank God. You scared me. What did you do last night? | 你吓到我了 你昨晚干什么了? |
[17:45] | See, that’s the thing. Something really strange is happening. | 是这样 发生了一些非常奇怪的事情 |
[17:49] | I slept in an apartment I’ve never seen before… | 我睡在一个陌生的房间里 |
[17:51] | …and there was a naked man in my shower and I saw his thingy. | 还有个裸体男人在我的浴室 我甚至看见了他的那个东西 |
[17:55] | Oh, God. Not his thingy. | 哦 上帝 不是那个东西 |
[17:57] | Driver, could you please pull over, since we’re here? | 司机 停车 我们到了 |
[18:00] | -Stop! -Wait. I don’t wanna get out of the– | -停! -等等 我不想下 |
[18:03] | I don’t think you’re listening. Wait, hang on. | 你没在听我说话 等等 |
[18:07] | Wait, listen to me. I’m 1 3. | 听我说 我只有13岁 |
[18:10] | If you’re gonna start lying about your age, I’d go with 27. | 如果你要开始隐瞒自己的年龄 那我也说自己27 |
[18:13] | Wait! I know it sounds strange, but some weird dream is–Like that! | 我知道听起来很奇怪 但是有些怪梦就是这样的! |
[18:17] | Do you hear it? Did you hear that? | 你听到没有? |
[18:19] | Would you stop being ridiculous? It’s probably just Richard. | 别傻了 也许是理查德 |
[18:25] | -Who’s Richard? -You drink too much. | -哪个理查德? -你喝得太多了 |
[18:28] | Richard, your boss. | 理查德 你的老板 |
[18:30] | Brown, curly hair. British. Richard. | 棕色皮肤 卷发 英国人 理查德 |
[18:34] | -Hello? -Hey, sweet bottom. | -喂? -嘿 小俏臀 |
[18:35] | You. You. Put on your pants and stop calling me “sweet bottom.” | 你你把裤子穿起来 别再叫我”小俏臀” |
[18:40] | -Look, baby– -And get out of my house! | -听着 宝贝 -离开我的屋子! |
[18:42] | Who is that? | 谁啊? |
[18:44] | I don’t know his name. I don’t know what’s happening. | 不认识 不知道怎么了 |
[18:47] | Okay, Jenna. Jenna. Just calm down, okay? | 好了 珍娜 冷静点好吗? |
[18:51] | We have a meeting in 1 0 minutes. I’ll tell you what to do. Repeat after me: | 我们10分钟后有个会 我告诉你该做什么 跟我念 |
[18:55] | I am Jenna Rink, bigtime magazine editor. | 我是珍娜林克 优秀的杂志编辑 |
[18:59] | -I am? -Repeat it. | -我是? -跟我念 |
[19:01] | I am Jenna Rink, bigtime magazine editor. | 我是珍娜林克 优秀的杂志编辑 |
[19:05] | I’m a tough bitch. | 我很厉害 |
[19:10] | -Say it. -I am a tough bitch. | -说啊 -我很厉害 |
[19:14] | I’m gonna walk into that office, I won’t let anyone know I’m hung-over. | 我要走进办公室 不让别人看出我还有宿醉 |
[19:18] | But that’s not the point. I’m not hung-over– | 不是那样的 我没有喝酒 |
[19:21] | I’m gonna walk into that office and not let anyone know I’m hung-over. | 我要走进办公室 不让别人看出我还有宿醉 |
[19:24] | Because the future of Poise depends on me. | 因为《风韵》的未来掌握在我手中 |
[19:30] | Poise? | 《风韵》? |
[19:33] | Oh, jeez. | 哦 老天 |
[19:40] | Poise magazine. Thank you. | 《风韵》杂志 谢谢 |
[19:42] | Good morning, Miss Rink, Miss Wyman. | 早上好 林克小姐 威曼小姐 |
[19:44] | -Good morning. What’s her name? -Who cares? | -早上好 她叫什么? -管她呢? |
[19:47] | Jenna. Please don’t yell at me, it’s not my fault. | 珍娜 别发火 不是我的错 |
[19:50] | They need a decision right now. | 必须现在决定一个 |
[19:52] | -Just pick one. -That one. | -挑一个吧 -那个 |
[19:55] | Love. Knew it. Genius. | 太棒了 我就知道 天才 |
[19:56] | Eminem’s on the phone. He wants a decision now. | 艾米力在电话上 他现在就要你做决定 |
[20:00] | Plain. | 片的 |
[20:03] | Peanut. Plain. | 花生 平的 |
[20:05] | There’s the dynamic duo! I trust my executive editors are late again… | “活力二人组”来了 我相信你们迟到是因为 |
[20:10] | …because they were out promoting us at parties. | 你们去参加营销派对去了 |
[20:13] | -You got it, Richard. -Richard. You’re my boss. | -没错 理查德 -理查德 你是我老板? |
[20:16] | That’s right, baby. Who’s your daddy? | 没错 谁是你爸爸? |
[20:18] | Wayne Rink. | 韦恩 林克 |
[20:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[20:25] | Two words: summer, Saint Barts. | 两个词 夏天 圣巴茨岛 |
[20:28] | Oh, you’re not gonna go to Fire lsland this summer? | 今年夏天你不去烈火岛? |
[20:31] | -Are you insinuating I’m gay? -It’s a joke. | -你在暗示我是同性恋? -开个玩笑 |
[20:42] | Is there anything else you need from me, Miss Rink? | 还需要什么吗 林克小姐? |
[20:48] | You mean like a favor? | 要帮我的忙? |
[20:52] | Sure. Like a favor. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[20:53] | -I need to find this guy in New Jersey. -Okay. | -我要找一个住在新泽西的家伙 -好的 |
[20:56] | I have his number. | 我有他的电话 |
[21:02] | -Arlene, will you leave us, please? -Sorry. | -阿琳 你可以离开了 -对不起 |
[21:14] | Jenna’s a little hung-over today. | 珍娜今天有点宿醉 |
[21:18] | Rough. | 够呛 |
[21:20] | Okay, children. | 好了 孩子们 |
[21:36] | I wonder which one Holly Housewife is going to go for. | 我在想主妇们会去买哪一本 |
[21:40] | The 1 0th or the 1 1th secret? | 第10还是11个秘密? |
[21:53] | Seven months in a row now they scoop us. | 连续7个月他们都抢在我们前面 |
[21:56] | I mean, it’s like they’ve got Sparkle-cams hidden in all our walls. | 我是说仿佛他们在我们这里装慢了窃听器 |
[22:01] | Richard, we’re installing passwords. | 理查德 我们设置了密码 |
[22:04] | We’re building firewalls on all the computers. | 在所有电脑上装了防火墙 |
[22:06] | -Jenna fired Charlotte yesterday. -Did you? | -珍娜 昨天还开除了夏洛特 -是吗? |
[22:11] | I guarantee she has friends at Sparkle. She always took notes. | 她在《闪亮》一定有朋友 她总是不停记东西 |
[22:13] | -She was a secretary. -Yeah, whatever. | -她是秘书啊 -是啊 管它呢 |
[22:18] | Our party tonight is now huge. | 我们今晚的晚会声势浩大 |
[22:22] | We need to make an unequivocal statement… | 我们要明确宣布 |
[22:24] | …that Poise is still hot and happening. | 《风韵》仍然热销 |
[22:26] | Now, we need a newsstand circ analysis done immediately. | 现在马上进行报摊分布分析 |
[22:30] | I also strongly suggest we take apart our F.O.B., overhaul the B.O.B… | 我同时强烈建议仔细分析封面和封底的选择 |
[22:34] | …think about new heads, decks and slugs. Jenna, what do you think? | 想想新的标题装帧和印刷? 珍娜 你怎么想? |
[22:39] | Can I go to the bathroom? | 可以去趟洗手间吗? |
[23:10] | It’s the naked guy. | 这是那个没穿衣服的家伙 |
[23:21] | “Jenna, girl, margaritas anytime. Love you, Madonna.” | “珍娜 爱喝玛格丽塔酒的女孩 爱你的麦当娜” |
[23:27] | I’m friends with Madonna? | 我是麦当娜的朋友? |
[23:38] | Here are your messages. | 有你的留言 |
[23:39] | And your mother called from Barbados. | 你妈妈从巴巴多斯岛来电话 |
[23:42] | My mom called? I wish you’d told me. | 我妈妈打电话来? 你该告诉我 |
[23:44] | Oh, I’m sorry, Miss Rink. | 对不起林克小姐 |
[23:47] | I thought you said never to bother you with family calls. | 你说过别让家里的电话打扰你 |
[23:50] | -I did? I said that? -Please don’t fire me. | -我说过吗? -求你别解雇我 |
[23:53] | No, no, I won’t. It’s not your fault. I forgot that I said that. | 不是我的错 我忘记我说过了 |
[23:57] | Next time my mom calls, let me know. | 下次我妈妈打电话来 记得告诉我 |
[23:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[24:01] | Oh, I have that information that you asked for. | 你问的事情有结果了 |
[24:05] | Matt! | 马特! |
[24:07] | The phone number you gave me was his parents’. | 你给我的那个号码是他父母的 |
[24:10] | I told them that I worked for Visa and he’s in a lot of trouble. | 我告诉他们我是信用卡公司的 他们的儿子有麻烦了 |
[24:13] | You lied to the Flamhaffs! | 你对他们说谎! |
[24:16] | He’s in the Village. 21 2 Bank Street, apartment 2B. | 他住在村里 银行街212号 2B |
[24:21] | -Which village? -The–Greenwich Village. | -哪个村? -格林威治村 |
[24:24] | Oh, right. Cool. | 太好了 |
[24:29] | Wait! Should I cancel your 2:30 meeting? | 等等 要取消两点半的会议吗? |
[24:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:39] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[24:42] | Sir? | 先生? |
[24:46] | Hello? | 喂? |
[25:14] | Yeah, yeah. Hello. Yeah. | 你好 |
[25:17] | Hi, this is Jenna and I’m looking for Matt. | 我是珍娜 我在找马特 |
[25:19] | I don’t know if you’re him, but if you lived on Spruce Street… | 我不知道是不是你 如果你曾住在云杉街 |
[25:22] | …and if your favorite shirt is a gray velour one, I need to speak to you. | 最喜欢的衣服是灰色天鹅绒外套 我要和你谈谈 |
[25:26] | Hello? Hello? Hello? You know what? I got none of that. | 知道吗 我一样都没有 |
[25:30] | If you’re here from Ming Gardens, ring twice. If not, I really don’t want it. | 如果你是从明清园林来的 按两次 如果不是 那就算了 |
[25:43] | You’re not Chinese. | 你不是中国人 |
[25:46] | -Matt? -Yeah. | -马特? -是我 |
[25:50] | You’re tall. You’re different. | 你长高了 不一样了 |
[25:55] | -Yeah. -You don’t know me? | -是的 -你不认识我了? |
[25:58] | That’s weird, because yesterday you were there. | 真奇怪 我们昨天还在一起 |
[26:00] | No, it wasn’t yesterday, because I’m not 1 3. | 不 不是昨天 因为我现在不是13岁 |
[26:03] | -Jenna. -Yes! | -珍娜 -是我! |
[26:05] | -Jenna Rink. -Yes! Matt, it’s me! | -珍娜林克 -是的! 马特 就是我! |
[26:16] | -Hey. -Oh, Matty! | -你好 -哦 马特! |
[26:19] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[26:26] | You still take pictures? | 你还在拍照片? |
[26:28] | Yeah. You know, it pays the bills. | 是啊 混口饭吃 |
[26:32] | Hey, Jenna, what are–? Why are you here? | 珍娜 你? 为什么到这儿来? |
[26:34] | Matty, I told you. Something really weird is happening. | 马特 发生非常奇怪的事情 |
[26:38] | Yesterday was my 1 3th birthday and then…. | 昨天是我13岁生日 |
[26:41] | And then today I woke up and I’m this. | 今天我醒来就变成这样了 |
[26:44] | And you–I mean, you’re that. You get it? | 而你 你变成那样了 你明白吗? |
[26:47] | Are you high? You been smoking pot? Doing X? Falling into a K-hole? | 你是不是嗑药了 还是抽大麻了? 秀逗了? |
[26:52] | -Are you doing drugs? -No. No. Look… | -你在吸毒? -不 听着 |
[26:57] | …I was sitting in my closet and I skipped everything. | 我躲在壁橱里逃避一切 |
[27:01] | I mean, it’s like a weird dream. I can’t remember my life. | 就像梦一样 我不记得以前的事情了 |
[27:05] | You need to help me remember my life. | 你得帮我想起来 |
[27:07] | -Me? I can’t do that. -Why not? | -我? 不行 -为什么不行? |
[27:10] | I don’t know anything about you, all right? | 我对你一无所知 |
[27:13] | I haven’t seen you since high school. | 高中毕业后就没见过面 |
[27:16] | -What? -We’re not friends anymore, Jenna. | -什么? -我们不再是朋友了 珍娜 |
[27:21] | -Matty, you’re my best friend. -No. | -马特 你是我最好的朋友 -不 |
[27:27] | Okay. It’s cool. | 没事 |
[27:30] | -It’s cool. -ls it warm in here? | -没事 -怎么这么热啊? |
[27:32] | It’s–Maybe I should open a window. | 也许我该开扇窗 |
[27:36] | I need fresh air and a glass of water and a fluffy pillow. | 我需要新鲜空气 一杯水和一个软软的大枕头 |
[27:40] | Have a seat. I’ll get you some– You want a glass of water? | 坐吧 我给你拿 你是要杯水么? |
[27:43] | -You want ice in that? -I want a fluffy pillow! | -要放冰块吗? -我还要个枕头! |
[27:46] | A fluffy pillow, coming right up. Sorry. | 又松又软的枕头马上就到 抱歉 |
[27:52] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[27:56] | Jenna, I think you should go back to your apartment. I’ll help you find it. | 珍娜 我觉得你该回家 我可以送你回去 |
[28:03] | We went separate ways. We went to different colleges, different careers. | 我们走的路不同 上了不同的大学 进入不同的工作领域 |
[28:06] | Well, what about Christmas? Didn’t you wanna see me then? | 那么圣诞节呢? 你不想再看我了吗? |
[28:11] | I think I saw you through a frosted window once, six years ago. | 6年前 我透过结满霜的窗户看到一次你 |
[28:14] | -Six years ago? -Yeah. | -6年前? -是的 |
[28:17] | Wasn’t I home last Christmas? | 去年圣诞我没回家? |
[28:19] | I don’t know. Doesn’t your crowd do Saint Barts for Christmas? | 不清楚 你们一群人不是去了圣巴茨岛了吗? |
[28:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:25] | Is this you? | 这是你家吗? |
[28:27] | Yeah. This is where I live now. | 是啊 是我现在住的地方 |
[28:37] | Okay, so nice seeing you. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[28:43] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[28:46] | -Okay? -Okay. | -没事吧? -没事 |
[28:49] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[28:56] | Matt. | 马特 |
[28:59] | Who is Saint Bart? | 圣巴茨是谁? |
[29:07] | The most depressing years of my life. Our high school yearbook. | 我一生最好的时光 我们的高中年册 |
[29:12] | Matt, was I a Six Chick? | 马特 我是不是加入了”六姐妹”? |
[29:14] | Yeah, you were pretty much their leader. | 是的 而且还是她们的头儿 |
[29:20] | There’s Tom-Tom. I wonder what happened to her. | 这是汤米汤米 不 知道她怎么样了 |
[29:23] | Last I heard, you were still good friends. I think you even work together. | 我去年还听说 你们还是好朋友兼同事 |
[29:27] | Lucy. Oh, my God, yes. | 露西 哦 上帝啊 是的 |
[29:30] | She’s Lucy Wyman now. She looks so different. | 她现在是露西 威曼 跟原来大不一样了 |
[29:34] | Yeah, she’s pretty big into the whole plastic surgery movement. | 是啊 她也加入了整容大潮 |
[29:38] | -I was the prom queen. -Yep. | -我是毕业舞会皇后 -是的 |
[29:41] | -And I went with Chris Grandy. -Yep. | -我和克里斯 格兰第出去了 -是的 |
[29:45] | Oh, this is incredible. I can’t believe it. I got everything I ever wanted. | 哦 真不敢相信 我所有的梦想都实现了 |
[29:50] | Yeah, Jenna, you got it all. Congratulations. | 是的 珍娜 祝贺你 |
[29:56] | It’s your phone. | 你的电话 |
[30:05] | -Hello? -Hi, Gramercy calling to confirm… | -喂? -嗨 格拉莫西来电确认 |
[30:08] | …your limousine pickup for 8:30 this evening. | 8:30房车来接你的事情 |
[30:10] | My–Yes, my limousine for 8:30. | 是啊 8:30 |
[30:14] | I will be prepared to take my ride at that time. | 到时候我会准备好的 |
[30:17] | Oh, can you tell me where I’m going? | 知道我去哪儿吗? |
[30:19] | -The Palace, 27 Wall Street. -Thank you. | -宫殿 华尔街27号 -谢谢 |
[30:23] | I’m going to a party in a limo! | 我要坐房车去参加晚会! |
[30:28] | Great. Looks like you’re back to your old self. I should probably go. | 好象你已经变回自己了 我该走了 |
[30:32] | -You don’t wanna go to the party? -No, I gotta work. Thanks. | -你不想参加晚会? -不 我还得工作 谢谢 |
[30:36] | Shoot, I forgot you have a job. | 该死 我忘了你还有工作 |
[30:38] | -It’s kind of cool we both have jobs. -Totally. | -我们都工作了 真酷 -没错 |
[30:42] | Well, if you decide you want to come, it’s gonna be fun. 27 Wall Street. | 如果你决定去 我会很高兴的 华尔街27号 |
[30:46] | Okay, great. Thanks, Jenna. Bye-bye. | 好吧 谢谢你 珍娜 再见 |
[30:50] | Matt. | 马特 |
[30:53] | -Yeah. -What if this isn’t just a dream? | -什么? -如果这不是个梦会怎样? |
[30:57] | What if what I wished for actually happened? | 如果我的愿望真的都实现了又如何? |
[31:01] | Then you got everything you ever wanted. You might as well enjoy it. | 既然所有梦想都实现了 那就好好享受吧 |
[31:07] | All right, Jenna. | 好了 珍娜 |
[31:14] | -Matty. -Yeah. | -马特 -嗯 |
[31:17] | -Arrivederci. -I’ll see you. | -再见 -再见 |
[31:20] | -Matt. -Yeah. | -马特 -嗯 |
[31:24] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[33:00] | -I’m Jenna, by the way. -Yeah, I know. I’m Becky. | -我是珍娜 -我知道 我是贝姬 |
[33:04] | How old are you, anyway? | 你多大了? |
[33:06] | -Thirteen. -Me too. | -13 -我也是 |
[33:09] | Used to be. | 曾经是 |
[33:14] | Why are you talking to me? | 干吗找我说话? |
[33:16] | -Why not? We are neighbors, right? -But you usually ignore me. | -为什么不呢? 我们是邻居不是吗? -但你根本就不搭理我 |
[33:23] | -I like your shoes. -Thanks. | -你的鞋子不错 -谢谢 |
[33:27] | I like your dress. | 你的裙子很漂亮 |
[33:28] | It’s because I’ve got these incredible boobs to fill it out. | 是因为我的胸部够大 正适合穿这个 |
[33:34] | -I like your bag. -Thanks. | -你的包很好看 -谢谢 |
[33:36] | You should come by sometime. I’ve got a zillion of them. | 你该多来我这里坐坐 我有很多 |
[33:39] | -Really? -Yeah, it’d be totally cool. | -真的吗? -正太酷了 |
[33:42] | Hey, Becky? | 嗨 贝姬? |
[33:44] | -Can I ask you something? -Yeah, sure. | -能问个问题吗? -可以 |
[33:48] | Can you tell I’m wearing underwear? Because I totally am. | 能看得出我穿了内衣吗 我确实穿了? |
[33:51] | I think that’s kind of the point. | 说的正是 |
[34:19] | Try it. It’s soft-shell crab. | 尝尝这个 软壳虾 |
[34:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:50] | Hi, Tom-Tom. | 嗨 汤米汤米 |
[34:51] | Oh, God, no one’s called me that since I had my nose job. | 我整过鼻子后就没人这么叫我了 |
[34:54] | -You had a nose job? -Yeah, and yours is better. | -你整过容? -是的 你整的效果更好 |
[34:57] | Anything to drink, ladies? | 女士们 喝点什么? |
[35:00] | -An apple martini. -Can I have a lemonade, please? | -苹果马丁尼 -来杯柠檬水好吗? |
[35:04] | Oh, wait. Make it a pina colada, not virgin. | 等等 换成冰镇果汁朗姆酒 |
[35:08] | Do you wanna see my lD? Totally have it. | 要看我的身份证? 当然有啦 |
[35:11] | There you two are. | 你俩在这里 |
[35:12] | Lucy, very nice. | 露西 真漂亮 |
[35:15] | Sort of a dangerous mermaid look. | 有点像危险的美人鱼 |
[35:18] | And you…. Barbie meets Britney. | 你 芭比娃娃碰到小甜甜 |
[35:21] | You look just “scrum-didlee-umpcious”! | 你真是秀色可餐! |
[35:23] | I know. I mean, thank you. | 我知道 谢谢你 |
[35:25] | Everybody Wang Chung tonight, right? | 是《大家都听王强》这首歌 对吗? |
[35:31] | Here you go. | 给 |
[35:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:40] | -I’m sorry, it’s late. -We’re keeping you up, are we? | -抱歉 有点晚了 -不是很尽兴的嘛? |
[35:43] | It’s only 11:00. Stay a while. | 才11点 再待会儿吧 |
[35:53] | It’s 11:00 on a school night and I’m at a party. It’s so cool. | 不是周末 晚上还能参加晚会 太酷了 |
[35:56] | It’s 11:00 and people are leaving. This is a disaster. | 才11点人就都走了 真是灾难 |
[36:00] | It is? | 是吗? |
[36:01] | Speaking of disasters, what is she doing here? | 说到糟糕 她在这里干吗? |
[36:04] | -Who? -Sparkle’s editor in chief, Trish Sackett. | -谁? -《闪亮》的总编 翠西 萨克特 |
[36:07] | Twelve o’clock and headed our way. | 12点方向 朝我们走过来了 |
[36:11] | Hi, girls. Our J. Lo issue is selling like hotcakes. How’s yours doing? | 我们那期关于珍妮佛洛佩兹的杂志卖得很火 你们的呢? |
[36:15] | My God, are things so bad you had to come to our party to eat free food? | 你混得这么惨 要到我们这里来吃白食啊? |
[36:19] | Put some crab in your purse for later. | 藏点螃蟹到手袋里 带回家吃吧 |
[36:22] | You might want to keep some of that biting wit for your magazine. | 也许一边吃 一边还能想出什么好文章呢 |
[36:26] | Or you could change the name to something more appropriate… | 又或者你们可以换个更合适的名字 |
[36:29] | …Iike Poison or Pitiful. Whatever’s more pathetic. | 比如《毒药》 《可怜虫》什么的 |
[36:33] | You know what? | 跟你说 |
[36:35] | You are rude and mean and sloppy and frizzy. I don’t like you at all. | 你粗俗 下贱 邋遢 恶心 我很讨厌你 |
[36:41] | Well, fortunately, I don’t care about being liked. | 不好意思 我不在意别人的喜好 |
[36:43] | -I care about winning. -This is delicious. | -我只关心获胜 -真好吃 |
[36:48] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[36:57] | Do I smell? | 我有体臭吗? |
[36:59] | Do I have bad breath? | 有口臭吗? |
[37:01] | -Am I malodorous in any way? -No. | -我身上有什么难闻的味道吗? -没有 |
[37:06] | People seem to be running for the exit like someone set off a stink bomb. | 人人都往出口跑 好象谁丢了个臭蛋似的 |
[37:10] | I don’t smell anything. | 我什么味道都没闻到 |
[37:11] | I think he means the party is a stinker. | 那说明这晚会很无聊 |
[37:14] | A dud. A flop. A zero on a scale of one to 1 0. | 简直一塌糊涂 一无是处 |
[37:19] | Maybe if somebody played something else. | 也许放点别的歌会好点 |
[37:22] | -Something with a melody. -Play whatever you want. | -来点旋律好的 -随你便 |
[37:24] | All I know is if those people don’t start dancing really, really soon…. | 我只知道那些人不赶紧跳起来 |
[37:30] | Here’s to early retirement. | 我现在退休真太早了点了 |
[38:49] | Matty! Matty, come here. | 马特! 马特 过来 |
[38:52] | -Hey. -Matty, come here. | -嗨 -马特 到这儿来 |
[38:56] | “Thriller.” Matty. | “颤栗者” 马特 |
[38:58] | Me? No, no, no, no. Take that thing away. | 我? 不 不 不 把灯移开 |
[39:02] | -“Thriller.” Come on. -No way. | -“颤栗者”来啊 -不行 |
[39:05] | Come on, man! Go! | 伙计! 上啊! |
[39:07] | Jenna, no way. | 珍娜 不行 |
[39:09] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 |
[39:11] | I don’t remember those moves. | 我忘记动作了 |
[39:13] | I haven’t done this in 1 5 years. What are you, crazy? | 15年没跳过了 你怎么了 疯了? |
[39:23] | Tear it up, dude! | 动作大点 伙计! |
[39:32] | -Come on, Matty. -All right, all right. | -来啊 马特 -好吧 |
[39:38] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[39:57] | Go, Arlene! | 上啊 阿琳! |
[40:04] | Come on, let’s go! Let’s go, Jenna! | 我们也上! 跳啊 珍娜! |
[40:31] | Go, Richard! | 上吧 理查德! |
[40:52] | -Jenna. I’m sorry, I gotta go. -What do you–? | -珍娜 抱歉 我得走了 -你干嘛…? |
[40:55] | -I’m sorry. -Wait. Don’t. | -抱歉 -等等 不 |
[40:58] | Matt. | 马特 |
[41:01] | Groove on, baby! | 加油啊 宝贝! |
[41:09] | I adore you! | 我喜欢你! |
[41:35] | -Miss, wait! Miss, wait! -Your credit card. Your credit card! | -小姐 等等! -你的信用卡! |
[42:20] | -Thank you. -To being 30. | -谢谢 -为了30岁 |
[42:22] | -I’ve decided it’s gonna be awesome. -Of course it is. | -我认为非常精彩 -当然 |
[42:25] | You’re thin, you’re hot, you can get any guy you want, “biatch.” | 你长得漂亮身材又惹火 没有男人能抗拒你 “臭娘们” |
[42:29] | Not to mention, biatch, the hottest magazine editor in the world. | 更不用说 你还是世界上最抢手的杂志编辑 |
[42:33] | Second hottest. | 第二抢手 |
[42:35] | -Tied for first? -Deal. | -当第一当累了? -干杯 |
[42:38] | And speaking of hot…. | 说到惹火 |
[42:41] | Mr. Hotty behind you is totally scamming on you right now. | 有人正盯着你的后背看呢 |
[42:54] | He is not. He’s totally cute. | 他真帅 |
[42:58] | -Should I go talk to him? -You’re not married. | -我可以找他搭话吗? -你还没结婚 |
[43:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[43:20] | Could I borrow your ketchup? | 可以借用你的番茄酱吗? |
[43:23] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[43:27] | I actually came over here… | 我过来是因为 |
[43:30] | …because I think you’re really cute. | 是因为你真的很帅 |
[43:34] | -So do you wanna go out sometime? -Yeah. Can you drive? | -想和我约会吗? -嗯 我可以开车吗? |
[43:38] | Time to go. What, do you wanna go to jail? I meant that guy. | 该走了 什么 你想进监狱? 我是说那个人 |
[43:42] | The man? Oh, gross. | 这个人? 差劲 |
[43:44] | No more daiquiris for you tonight. | 今晚你不能再喝了 |
[43:48] | You can never find a taxi in this neighborhood. | 在这附近打不到车 |
[43:51] | Oh, my God. It’s the naked man. | 上帝啊 是那个没穿衣服的家伙 |
[43:54] | -Hey, beautiful. -He thinks I’m beautiful? | -嘿 美人 -他觉得我漂亮? |
[43:56] | -Well, he should. He’s your boyfriend. -My boyfriend? | -当然 他是你的男友 -我的男友? |
[44:02] | Why is that lady asking for my boyfriend’s autograph? | 为什么那个女人要我男朋友的签名? |
[44:05] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[44:07] | He may not be the best New York Ranger… | 他也许不是最好的纽约流浪者队的队员 |
[44:09] | …but he’s the Ranger with the best ass. | 但他的屁股绝对数第一 |
[44:13] | Jenna? | 珍娜? |
[44:15] | -Oh, my God. Matt. Hi! -Hey. | -上帝 马特! -嘿 |
[44:18] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[44:21] | I’m sorry about the other night. | 那晚的事我很抱歉 |
[44:24] | -Beaver, is that you? -Hey, Tom-Tom. How are you? | -海狸 是你吗? -汤米汤米 你好吗? |
[44:27] | You lost all your baby fat. | 你不像小时候那样胖嘟嘟的了 |
[44:30] | -How does the Beave stay warm? -Yeah, it’s good to see you again too. | -海狸在冬天是怎么保暖的? -很高兴见到你 |
[44:34] | I almost didn’t recognize you. Did you get a nose job? | 我差点都认不出你了 你做过鼻子整容? |
[44:36] | I can’t believe you’re here. What’re you doing? | 你怎么跑这儿来了 你在干什么? |
[44:39] | I’m–I’m actually–I’m doing some shopping with my…. | 我 我在买东西 |
[44:43] | Jenna, this is Wendy, my fiancee. | 珍娜 这是温迪 我的未婚妻 |
[44:48] | -I’m Jenna. -Matt told me about… | -我是珍娜 -马特跟我说过 |
[44:50] | …his blast from the past. It was really sweet of you to stop by. | 他以前的事情 你来拜访真是太好了 |
[44:54] | Matty’s the sweet one. I don’t know what I’d have done without him. | 马特非常可爱 没有他我真不知道怎么活 |
[44:57] | -I’m sure you’ll be fine. -Are you a photographer too? | -我肯定你死不了 -你也是摄影师? |
[45:00] | I see you guys have spent so much time talking about me. | 我看见你们一直在谈我的事情 |
[45:03] | -Wendy’s an anchorwoman. -Anchorperson. | -温迪是女主播 -就是主播 |
[45:06] | I do the weather for WWEN in Chicago. | 我在芝加哥的WWEN电视台报天气 |
[45:09] | Matt and I were just talking about him finally joining me in the Windy City. | 马特和我正在讨论 他搬到”风城”我那儿去的事情 |
[45:14] | -You’re moving to Chicago? -We were just discu– | -你要搬到芝加哥? -只是在商量 |
[45:17] | We haven’t really– Is that Alex Carlson? | 还没有真的 那是阿力克斯卡尔森吗? |
[45:20] | Jenna, sorry. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来迟了 |
[45:23] | Well, hi. | 嗨 |
[45:25] | -Hey. Who are you folks? -Hey. | -你们是谁? -嘿 |
[45:27] | I’m sorry. This is my good friend Matt and this is his friend, Wendy. | 抱歉 这是我的朋友马特 这是他的朋友温迪 |
[45:31] | -Fiancee. -Right. So weird. And this is…. | -未婚妻 -是的 这位是 |
[45:38] | You’re Alex Carlson. Nice to meet you. You’re a great hockey player. | 你是阿力克斯卡尔森 幸会 你是那个大牌冰球运动员 |
[45:42] | -I’m a big fan. -Thank you. | -我是你的球迷 -谢谢 |
[45:43] | You want me to sign your shirt or your forehead? Now, I don’t do butts. | 你要我签在你的外套还是额头上? 我现在不给人签屁股上了 |
[45:49] | I’m just joshing you. Sorry. | 我只是开玩笑 抱歉 |
[45:50] | I crack a lot of jokes after we win, on account of I’m in such a good mood. | 我们赢球后 我心情特好 会说很多笑话 |
[45:57] | Okay, well, we should probably get going. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[46:01] | -Nice to meet you. -Nice to see you folks. | -再见 -再见 |
[46:03] | Nice to see you folks. Bye. | 非常高兴认识你们 再见 |
[46:10] | You mind if I steal her from you for the night? | 你介不介意今晚我把她从你身边偷走? |
[46:13] | Nope. I actually had my eye on something better inside… | 不 我还有自己的事情要做 |
[46:16] | …so I’ll see you guys later. Have a good night. | 再见吧 玩得开心 |
[46:20] | Excuse me one second. Lucy? | 等等 露西? |
[46:24] | Should I go to his place alone? | 我可以一个人去他住的地方? |
[46:27] | Yeah. Why not? Go play. You deserve it. | 为什么不啊? 去好好玩吧 你该得的 |
[46:31] | Play. You mean like games and stuff? | 玩 你是说玩游戏? |
[46:34] | Yeah, games. All kinds of games. | 是啊 游戏 各种各样的游戏 |
[46:53] | I couldn’t wait to see you tonight. | 我好想你 |
[46:57] | You wanna play a game? | 你想玩游戏? |
[46:59] | -Do you have Battleship? -Yeah, I have Battleship. | -你有战舰吗? -我有 |
[47:02] | I’ll show you my destroyer. | 我给你看我的驱逐舰 |
[47:05] | -I call the red board. -Well, I call the blue board. | -我是红军 -那我是蓝军 |
[47:18] | What? | 什么? |
[47:24] | Okay. I know. I forgot. | 我知道了 我忘记了 |
[47:30] | I owe you one raunchy striptease. | 我该先跳个脱衣舞 |
[47:42] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[47:45] | Oh, gross. | 真恶心 |
[47:53] | Who’s got the moves on the ice and off the ice, ice, baby? | 谁的舞姿最最好 宝贝? |
[47:59] | Wait! Wait! Wait! I don’t wanna see that thing again. Put it away. | 等等 我不想再看你那玩意儿了 |
[48:04] | Put it away! | 走开! |
[48:06] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[48:13] | We can play Monopoly! We can play Parcheesi! | 我们可以玩大富翁! 或者巴棋戏! |
[48:18] | He didn’t have Battleship. He didn’t have any games. | 他没有海战旗 什么玩的游戏都没有 |
[48:21] | Boys are so stupid. | 男孩真蠢 |
[48:23] | Becky, it’s even worse than you think. | 贝姬 比你想的还蠢 |
[48:26] | How come the ones that you like never like you? | 如果你喜欢的人不喜欢你怎么办? |
[48:28] | Well, you have to fight for what you want. Rule number one: | 你必须自己 争取 规则一: |
[48:33] | Love is a battlefield. | 情场如战场 |
[48:35] | That’s deep. Really deep. | 真深奥 太深奥了 |
[48:40] | -Good luck with fractions. -Have fun at work. | -数学考试好运 -工作顺利 |
[48:45] | To the office, Tom. | 去办公室 汤姆 |
[48:49] | “Fifty-seven ways to have an orgasm.” | “获得高潮的57种方式” |
[48:52] | “Fifty-seven ways to have an orgasm.” | “获得高潮的57种方式” |
[48:54] | -I didn’t know there were 57. -“T ouch-her-there underwear.” | -居然有57种 -“超性感内衣” |
[48:58] | No. | 不 |
[49:00] | “He loves you, but….” | “他爱你 但…” |
[49:03] | -“He loves your butt.” -Yes. | -他更爱你的屁股” -没错 |
[49:05] | -“He lies, he cheats… -So typical. | -“他说谎 欺骗” -不出所料 |
[49:08] | …what are you doing wrong?” | 你怎么了? |
[49:15] | There’s no easy way of saying this, so I’m just gonna come out with it. | 虽然很难开口 还是得说 |
[49:22] | The circs are in. Our numbers are dismal. | 销量出来了 数字不容乐观 |
[49:25] | We’re below 600,000 total circulation. Sparkle is closing in on a million. | 我们的总发行量低于600000份 而《闪亮》已接近一百万份 |
[49:31] | I’ve come off the phone with corporate and they have dropped the R word. | 我刚和总部通过电话 他们丢下一词”重来” |
[49:37] | Redesign? | 重新构思? |
[49:39] | Redesign Poise? | 重新构思《风韵》? |
[49:41] | Wait. Sparkle copies everything we come up with… | 等一下 就因为《闪亮》总是模仿我们的下一步棋… |
[49:44] | …and we have to redesign? That’s bullshit. | …我们就不得不重来么? 胡说八道 |
[49:47] | Well, either we redesign and bring up our numbers or they pull the plug. | 好啦 要么我们重新构思把发行量提上去 要么我们走人 |
[49:53] | Richard, redesign is a death sentence. | 理查德 重新构思是条死胡同 |
[49:55] | No, it’s not. It’s a chance to have some fun. | 不对 那是获取趣味的机会 |
[50:00] | Let Sparkle have all our secondhand, stale, grody ideas. | 让《闪亮》抱着那些第二手的 过时的 乏味的想法吧 |
[50:05] | We’ll open up the F.O.B., overhaul the B.O.B. | 我们会从从封面改到封底吧 |
[50:07] | It’s time for us to prove we have some poise left. | 是时候证明我们《风韵》与众不同了 |
[50:11] | Well, I shall be leaving it to my dynamic duo… | 很好 我就把这个交给我活力四射的二人组… |
[50:16] | …to come up with something utterly fabulous. | 做出完全无与伦比的构思 |
[50:20] | We have two weeks, four hours and 30 minutes. | 我们还有两星期零四小时30分钟 |
[50:26] | -I have your urgent messages. -Let’s hear them. | -这儿有你的急电 -念给我听 |
[50:29] | Well, okay. | 是 |
[50:31] | Emily Pratt called and wanted me to tell you: | 艾米丽致电要我向你转述 |
[50:34] | “l can’t believe you scooped my story on Vivienne Tam, you backbiting bitch. | “你居然窃取了我在维维恩里的构思 你这背后伤人的母狗 |
[50:38] | That was a new level of sleaze, even for you. | 对你的恶行来说也是更上一层楼 |
[50:41] | I hope you die in one of her casual pantsuits.” | 祝你不得好死” |
[50:43] | Oh, my God, that was so mean. | 老天 多恶劣阿 |
[50:46] | Miss Lewis called. She said, “l hope you choke on your own bile… | 路易丝小姐来电 她说”但愿你被自己的胆汁呛死 |
[50:51] | …you pretentious, conniving snake.” | 你这自命不凡的 阴险狡诈的毒蛇” |
[50:55] | -Maybe I should read them myself. -Good. | -也许我该自己看 -好的 |
[50:57] | Oh, great. | 哦 好的 |
[51:04] | -Miss Rink’s line. -Put that little bitch on the phone now. | -林克 小姐专线 -让那条小母狗来接电话 |
[51:07] | Please don’t take that tone. I’m just her assistant. | 请别用那种口气 我只是她的助手 |
[51:10] | Tell her to call Todd. | 让她给托德回电 |
[51:12] | “Sweet bottom, you seem uptight. Let me come over and give you my….” | “小俏臀 看来你太紧张了 让我来帮你并献出我的” |
[51:26] | -Yes. -Alex is on line one, Miss Rink. | -是我 -亚历克斯在一号线 |
[51:29] | Oh, gag me. Can you please tell him I’m busy? | 哦 饶了我吧 请告诉他我很忙 |
[51:33] | Okay, but he wants to know what time would be good for dinner. | 好的 但他想知道何时可共进晚餐 |
[51:37] | How about in 1 0 zillion years? Ask him how that works. | 十亿年后如何? 请转达他 |
[51:40] | -Okay, I’ll ask. -Okay. | -好 我会的 -很好 |
[51:48] | -Yeah? -I’m sorry to bother you again. | -还有? -抱歉又来打扰你 |
[51:50] | -Pete Hansen is here to see you. -Who? | -皮特汉森来见你 -谁? |
[51:53] | Tracy from the art department’s husband. | 特蕾西在文化部工作的老公啊 |
[51:56] | Oh, okay. Sure. | 哦 好吧 |
[52:09] | I was just dropping off Tracy’s lunch, thought I’d say hello. | 我刚好来给特蕾西送午餐 想来和你打声招呼 |
[52:16] | You brought Tracy her lunch? That’s so sw– | 你给特蕾西送午餐? 好温馨 |
[52:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[52:25] | What’s wrong, pooky? | 怎么了 小妖精? |
[52:27] | “Pooky”? | “小妖精”? |
[52:29] | Pukey. You’re married, and to a girl I work with. | 恶心 你结婚了 娶的还是我的同事 |
[52:33] | Well, that didn’t stop us from rattling some desk drawers loose last week. | 那并不阻碍上星期我们把办公桌的抽屉都弄散了 |
[52:37] | So come on. Lie down and take a memo. | 来吧 躺下来回味一番 |
[52:50] | Listen, hire the best photographer, and I don’t want Jenna to find out. | 听着 去请最好的摄影师 我不想让珍娜发现 |
[52:54] | -No. Roger that. -Okay? | -不会的 我明白 -行吗? |
[52:56] | God, what is up with her lately, anyway? I mean, she seems so lost. | 上帝 最近她怎么啦 如此神不守舍 |
[53:00] | I have no idea. I’m getting so sick of having her around… | 天晓得 和她在一起真难受 |
[53:04] | …with this crazy new act she has going on. | …瞧这次她又发疯了 |
[53:06] | You know how she stole Charlotte’s idea and then fired her? | 知道她是怎么窃取了夏洛特的意见后又把她解雇了么? |
[53:10] | I say we go ahead with our own presentation… | 我说咱们应该表现一下自己的能力了… |
[53:12] | …and let her fall on her ass. | …让她自食其果 |
[53:14] | Oh, God, yeah. | 哦 上帝 好吧 |
[53:47] | Okay, you’re not Cajun. | 好的 你不是阿卡迪亚人 |
[53:52] | -Wanna go for a walk? -Sure. | -想出去走走吗? -好啊 |
[54:03] | I still can’t believe you’re getting married. | 我还是无法相信你要结婚了 |
[54:05] | In two weeks. | 就在两周内 |
[54:10] | Is she your soul mate, Wendy? | 温迪 是你情投意合的伙伴? |
[54:14] | My soul mate? I don’t know if I believe in those. I think that’s kind of naive. | 我情投意合的伙伴? 我拿不准是否信这个 觉得有些傻气 |
[54:20] | But you get goose bumps when you’re around her… | 但你和女生在一起时就会起鸡皮疙瘩… |
[54:24] | …and butterflies? | …还直发抖? |
[54:26] | No, I haven’t gotten crazy like that about a girl since high school. | 才不是 高中以后我对女孩子就不那么疯狂了 |
[54:32] | Matty. | 马特 |
[54:37] | What–? What happened to us? | 到底? 我们之间怎么了? |
[54:39] | I mean, how come we never stayed friends? | 我是指 我们怎么不是朋友了? |
[54:44] | I don’t know. I forget. | 不知道 我忘了 |
[54:46] | No, what happened? | 别 发生什么事情了? |
[54:50] | I don’t know. I can pretty much peg it to your 1 3th birthday party… | 不知道 我想要追溯到你的十三岁生日 |
[54:54] | …when you were playing that game. Spin the Rapist? | 那时你在玩一个游戏”藏猫猫”? |
[54:57] | Seven Minutes in Heaven. Everybody ditched. | “七分钟天堂” 所有人都跑了 |
[54:59] | And that is the last thing I remember. | 这就是我所记得的最近的事情 |
[55:02] | We don’t have to get into this. It’s a long time ago. | 我们不必再提它 陈年往事了 |
[55:05] | -lt really doesn’t matter anymore. -lt matters to me. | -实在是无关紧要了 -对我来说有关系 |
[55:08] | Just tell me. | 讲给我听 |
[55:13] | You came out of the closet… | 你从壁橱里出来… |
[55:15] | …and I started to sing my birthday song to you. | …而我开始唱我写的生日歌给你听 |
[55:19] | And then you picked up and threw at me… | 可你抓起东西来打我… |
[55:22] | …with impressive force, I might add… | …力气那么大 我那时… |
[55:24] | …the dream house that I spent three weeks building for you. | …花了三个星期的时间 为你做的梦幻小屋 |
[55:28] | And then you just stopped being my friend… | 然后你就不和我做朋友了… |
[55:31] | …and you never spoke to me again after that, ever. | …从那以后你就不理我了 |
[55:38] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[55:41] | Forget it, Jenna. It was a long time ago. It doesn’t matter. | 别提了 珍娜 陈年往事 无所谓了 |
[55:44] | Matt, stop being so nice to me. I don’t deserve it. | 马特 别对我这样好 我不配 |
[55:50] | Do you know what kind of person I am now? | 你知道我现在是什么样的人吗? |
[55:52] | Do you know who I am right now? I…. | 你知道我现在是谁吗? 我… |
[55:57] | I don’t have any real friends. I…. | 我没有真正的朋友 我… |
[56:00] | I did something bad with a married guy. | 我和一个已婚的家伙做了不好的事 |
[56:03] | I don’t talk to my mom and dad. | 我不和爸爸妈妈讲话 |
[56:07] | I’m not a nice person. And the thing is… | 我不是好人 而且关键的是… |
[56:11] | …I’m not 1 3 anymore. | …我已经不再是13岁了 |
[56:18] | Jenna. | 珍娜 |
[56:36] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
[58:12] | Oh, it’s good to be home. | 哦 回家真令人愉快 |
[58:24] | -Daddy. -Jenna? | -爹地 -珍娜? |
[58:26] | What in the world? | 究竟怎么了? |
[58:29] | -Sweetheart. -I missed you guys so much. | -甜心 -我太想念你们了 |
[58:32] | Are you all right? | 你还好么? |
[59:38] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[59:41] | Do you ever wish you could go back… | 您可曾希望回到过去… |
[59:44] | …Iike to another time? | …比如时光倒流? |
[59:46] | I wouldn’t mind giving back some of these wrinkles. | 如果能让皱纹消失 我不会介意的 |
[59:50] | Okay. | 恩 |
[59:53] | If you were given one do-over, anything in your life, what would it be? | 如果给您一次重来的机会 一生中任何一件 您会选择哪件? |
[1:00:04] | Nothing. | 不要 |
[1:00:06] | -Really? -Really. | -当真? -当真 |
[1:00:09] | But did you ever make a big mistake? | 难道您没有犯过大错吗? |
[1:00:12] | Or a huge one that could change your life? What about that? | 或很巨大的会改变您一生的? 如果是那样又如何? |
[1:00:16] | Well, Jenna, I know I made a lot of mistakes… | 珍娜 我明白自己犯了很多错… |
[1:00:19] | …but I don’t regret making any of them. | …可是我不为此感到后悔 |
[1:00:22] | How come? | 怎么会? |
[1:00:24] | Because if I hadn’t have made them… | 因为如果没有犯错的话… |
[1:00:26] | …I wouldn’t have learned how to make things right. | …我就不会知道该怎么做才对 |
[1:00:38] | I’m sorry I missed last Christmas. | 很遗憾我错过了去年圣诞节 |
[1:01:21] | Carrie, I’m heading out, okay? | 卡瑞尔 我出去了 |
[1:01:27] | I’m so exhausted. | 累死了 |
[1:01:29] | -Jenna’s working late. -She has been. | -珍娜 工作到很晚 -是啊 |
[1:01:41] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:01:44] | I was gonna stop by your office. I tried to call you a bunch of times. | 本想去你办公室找你 我给你打了一连串的电话 |
[1:01:47] | -I didn’t get any messages. -I was in a hurry. | -我没有收到任何留言 -我太忙了 |
[1:01:52] | But I did try to reach you. | 不过我确实想和你联络的 |
[1:01:54] | I actually wanted to talk to you about this whole redesign thing. | 实际上我想和你谈谈整个重新设计的事情 |
[1:01:58] | I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve been working on something on my own. | 希望你别介意 我按自己的想法工作了 |
[1:02:02] | It’s really last-minute. | 实在是要紧的时候 |
[1:02:05] | -I hope you don’t mind. -No, of course not… | -希望你别介意 -当然不会… |
[1:02:09] | …because I’m doing the same thing. | …因为我在做同样的事情 |
[1:02:24] | -Hey, Jenna. -Hey. | -嗨 珍娜 -嗨 |
[1:02:27] | Someone’s got a big photo shoot going on. | 有人要举办大型摄影展 |
[1:02:30] | -Yeah. -What’s happening? | -好啊 -怎么了? |
[1:02:32] | -Did you bring them? -Oh, yeah, I got a few. | -带来了吗? -哦 是的 我带了一些 |
[1:02:36] | -What are you doing? -I’m hiring you. | -你要做什么? -我雇你了 |
[1:02:38] | Actually, Poise is hiring you for the week. | 实际上《风韵》雇你工作一周 |
[1:02:42] | Here. | 这个 |
[1:02:50] | This is the first half. The rest when we finish. | 这是一半 完成后再付其余的 |
[1:02:53] | I could really use this, but you don’t need to do me any favors. | 我的确需要这个 但你不必帮我的 |
[1:02:57] | I’m asking you to do me a favor. I love your work. | 我请求你帮我一个忙 我喜欢你的设计 |
[1:03:01] | I hope you’ll do this with me. | 我希望能和你合作 |
[1:03:05] | You know, I’ve seen your magazine. My stuff is not your style at all. | 我看过你的杂志 我这儿可没你们哪种类型的 |
[1:03:12] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[1:03:15] | Who gets Francis? | 谁来抱弗朗西斯? |
[1:03:18] | There we go. Okay, let’s do it. | 我们开始了 |
[1:03:22] | Up, up! | 快来 快来! |
[1:03:24] | -Okay, everybody. -Okay, everybody, climb up there. | -好了 大家注意 -大家注意 上去 |
[1:03:27] | Lots of energy. | 活力充沛的 |
[1:03:29] | -All right. Nice. You’re the real deal. -Keep up the flag. | -好的 漂亮 干得不错 -保持住 |
[1:03:32] | All right. Jenna, this is your class of 2004. | 好的 珍娜 这是你的2004班 |
[1:03:37] | All right, guys. Ready? | 伙计们 准备好? |
[1:03:49] | Very good. Very good. | 很好 很好 |
[1:05:20] | -They’re beautiful. -Yeah, they came out okay, huh? | -他们很漂亮 -洗出来看不错 对吧? |
[1:05:23] | -I think so. -Yeah. | -我觉得是 -好 |
[1:05:24] | -Do you? -I do, yeah. | -是吗? -是的 没错 |
[1:05:36] | Yeah, it’s getting late. I should get home. | 晚了 我该回去了 |
[1:05:38] | It’s getting pretty late here. | 太晚了 |
[1:05:41] | You know what I wish I had right now? | 你知道我现在想吃什么吗? |
[1:05:44] | No, what? | 不知道 是什么? |
[1:05:46] | Razzles. | 彩虹豆 |
[1:05:48] | Razzles? | 彩虹豆? |
[1:05:50] | I haven’t had Razzles… | 十五年中我从未吃过… |
[1:05:55] | -…in 1 5 years. -Remember… | -…彩虹豆 -记得… |
[1:05:57] | -…they’re both a candy and a gum. -That’s incredible. | -…既是糖果又是香口胶 -不可思议阿 |
[1:06:00] | I can’t believe they had them. Okay, don’t waste a minute. | 真不敢相信他们有 我都等不及了 |
[1:06:03] | It’s been a long time. Careful. | 很久以前的滋味啊 小心点儿 |
[1:06:08] | Yeah. | 就是这个 |
[1:06:12] | What are you laughing at? | 笑什么呢? |
[1:06:14] | I don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[1:06:15] | Life. Timing. Being here with you, eating Razzles. | 不同的命运啊 飞逝的时光啊 和你一起共享彩虹豆 |
[1:06:24] | I’ve had a really great time working with you this week. | 这星期和你一起工作过得很开心 |
[1:06:27] | -Me too. -And everything. | -我也是 -事事如意 |
[1:06:29] | Yeah. | 对阿 |
[1:06:32] | Hey, Matty. | 嗨 马特 |
[1:06:35] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[1:06:38] | What color is my tongue? | 我的舌头是什么颜色? |
[1:06:40] | -What? -What color is my tongue? | -什么? -我的舌头是什么颜色? |
[1:06:42] | It’s red. I don’t know. Red. | 红的 我不清楚 是红的 |
[1:06:44] | “Red” red? Or tongue red? | 红色的红 还是彩虹的红? |
[1:06:47] | Razzle red. | 彩虹豆的红 |
[1:06:49] | -Show me yours. -What? | -让我看看你的 -什么? |
[1:06:51] | -Your tongue. I showed you mine. -I’m not showing you. | -你的舌头 我都让你看过我的了 -我不想给你看 |
[1:06:54] | Show me your tongue. I showed you mine. | 让我看看你的舌头吧 我都让你看过我的了 |
[1:06:56] | -I didn’t ask to see yours. -Matty, I need to see your tongue. | -我并没有要求看啊 -马特 我就是要看你的舌头 |
[1:07:02] | Razzle red. | 彩虹豆的红 |
[1:07:07] | You wanna know a secret? | 想知道个秘密么? |
[1:07:11] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[1:07:13] | You’re the sweetest guy I’ve ever known. | 你是我所认识的人当中最可爱的家伙了 |
[1:07:20] | I bet I can still beat you off the jump. | 打赌你蹦不过我 |
[1:07:26] | Whoever goes the furthest, the other owes a drink. | 看谁蹦得远 输了的请客 |
[1:07:29] | -An Orange Julius. -Upping the stakes. | -橙子味道的朱利叶 -赌注再高些 |
[1:07:31] | And dinner Friday night at 8:00… | 周五晚上8:00的大餐… |
[1:07:34] | …at the 24th Street Diner… | …在第24街的晚餐 |
[1:07:37] | …to celebrate our redesign being chosen. | …庆祝我们新设计入选 |
[1:07:39] | Deal. One. | 就这么定 一 |
[1:07:44] | -Two. -Two. | -二 -二 |
[1:07:47] | -Three! -Three! | -三! -三! |
[1:07:52] | Are you okay? | 没事儿吧? |
[1:07:53] | I should’ve tucked and rolled. | 我应该绻身再翻滚的 |
[1:07:56] | I’m getting old. | 我老了 |
[1:07:57] | No, you’re not, because that means I am. | 不 你不老 你要是老了那我岂不也是 |
[1:08:00] | Well? | 哦? |
[1:08:07] | -Hey. -Yeah? | -嘿 -哦? |
[1:08:09] | You got arm hair. | 你胳膊上的汗毛重了 |
[1:08:12] | It’s never quite got that reaction before. | 以前从没被注意过 |
[1:08:48] | It was like it wasn’t even me. | 仿佛那不是我 |
[1:08:51] | Like I had just… | 仿佛我在… |
[1:08:53] | …watched us down below, kissing. | …俯看下面我们俩儿 亲吻 |
[1:08:58] | Then I just floated home on a cloud. | 然后我就腾云架雾的回家了 |
[1:09:03] | That is so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[1:09:09] | -Look. -You’ve got goose bumps. | -瞧阿 -你起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[1:09:11] | I totally know. They won’t go away. | 我就知道 它们不会消失 |
[1:09:14] | Do you love him? | 你爱他? |
[1:09:16] | Duh. | 当然 |
[1:09:19] | When will you see him again? | 何时再见面? |
[1:09:21] | I don’t know, actually. I don’t know if I can. | 不晓得 实际上 我也不知道是否能见面 |
[1:09:23] | -What? Why? -It’s complicated. | -什么? 为何? -很复杂 |
[1:09:27] | It’s a grownup thing. | 是成人的玩意儿 |
[1:09:30] | Well, at least you have someone to dream about. | 好吧 至少你得到梦中人了 |
[1:09:33] | Guys don’t wanna jump your bones when you’re a metal-mouth. | 如果你戴着金属牙套 男孩子是不会要你的 |
[1:09:37] | What is that attitude? We are young. | 这是什么态度阿? 我们还小呢 |
[1:09:41] | Heartache to heartache, we stand. | 心心相印 两两相望 |
[1:09:45] | Love is a battlefield. | 情场如战场 |
[1:10:21] | But I like it like this, with freckle girl and the dog. | 但我喜欢象这样的 雀斑女孩和大狗 |
[1:10:25] | -These photos are unbelievable, Jen. -Okay, here’s the dog. | -这些照片不可思议 珍 -啊 这是那条狗 |
[1:10:28] | -Francis is the dog’s name. -Okay. What do you think? | -弗朗西斯 是狗的名字 -你想什么呢? |
[1:10:31] | Well, I think I’m gonna start reading Poise for the first time in my life. | 噢 生平我第一次想阅读《风韵》 |
[1:10:52] | No, I got a place I rent in Brooklyn. | 不 我在布鲁克林租了个地方 |
[1:10:55] | That’ll work? All right, I’ll see you then. Bye-bye. | 那能行吗? 好吧 我去见你 拜拜 |
[1:11:04] | Hey. I wasn’t expecting to see you– | 嘿 我没想到你会来 |
[1:11:08] | Wendy. I thought you were flying in tomorrow. | 温迪 我以为你是明天的飞机呢 |
[1:11:11] | What, are you expecting someone else? | 什么 你在等别人吗? |
[1:11:14] | No. Hi. | 没有 |
[1:11:15] | I wanna take you to lunch. Hungry? | 我想带你去吃午饭 饿吗? |
[1:11:18] | Yeah, yeah. What a surprise. | 好吧 好吧 真令人吃惊 |
[1:11:21] | Okay, where do you…? | 好吧 你从哪儿 ? |
[1:11:23] | -How was your flight? -lt was good. | -路上怎么样? -挺好 |
[1:11:25] | You can take pictures of vitamin bottles anywhere. | 在哪儿你都可以给维他命瓶子拍照 |
[1:11:28] | And I was just thinking that we should try to resolve this now. | 我一直在考虑我们应该努力解决这个问题 |
[1:11:32] | Instead of being a commuter couple during our first year of marriage. | 而不是在新婚第一年就两地分居 |
[1:11:38] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:40] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:11:42] | Could you…? I missed that. | 你能否? 我走神了 |
[1:11:46] | -Arlene, do you have any more–? -Jenna. | -阿琳 你要更多的? -珍娜 |
[1:11:49] | My balls, excuse my French, are in an iron vice. | 我现在麻烦大了 |
[1:11:52] | Corporate are twisting like a bunch of dominatrixes on steroids. | 公司里充斥着一堆荷尔蒙过剩的女强人 |
[1:11:56] | Now Lucy’s presenting her own redesign. Tell me what’s going on. | 现在 露西在展示她的新设计 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[1:11:59] | What is going on is you will have more choices. | 意味着你将有更多的选择机会 |
[1:12:02] | All respect to Lucy, I’m more anxious to know what you’re working on. | 不是我小瞧露西 但我更想知道你都搞了些什么出来 |
[1:12:06] | -Thank you. -I’m not complimenting you… | -谢谢你 -我不是在恭维你… |
[1:12:08] | …I’m trying to pressure you. | …我在给你加压 |
[1:12:10] | How long until your balls get totally squished? | 你还剩多少时间? |
[1:12:13] | Hopefully never. I’m really rather attached to my balls. | 但愿不该来的千万别来 |
[1:12:16] | Can they hang in there till 5? | 他们能等到5点吗? |
[1:12:19] | Jenna, you are not yourself at the moment. | 珍娜 你现在很反常 |
[1:12:21] | Since when do you keep me out of the loop? I’m really freaking out here. | 从何时起你把我排除在外了? 在这里我成了怪物啦 |
[1:12:26] | -The rest of the prints are ready. -Goody. Hang in there. | -其余的印刷品准备好了 -好 在这儿等着 |
[1:12:29] | Why does nobody listen to a word I say? | 为何没人听我说话? |
[1:12:31] | Arlene, aren’t you coming? | 阿琳 你不来吗? |
[1:12:34] | Oh, you’re invited, are you? Okay, bye-bye. | 你也是其中一员 不是吗? 好吧 拜拜 |
[1:12:37] | Oh, no, excuse me. Go ahead. | 劳驾 走吧 |
[1:12:41] | You know, what am l? I’m just the… | 你知道我是谁吗? 我就是… |
[1:12:43] | …editor in chief. Whatever. | …总编辑 不管怎么说 |
[1:12:47] | We’ve gotta go to 23rd, please, between 5th and 6th. | 请送我们到第23街去 就在第5和第6街之间 |
[1:12:51] | -It’s 29 West 23rd. -You got it, lady. | -23西大街29号 -到了 女士 |
[1:12:55] | The new and improved Poise will explore the last frontier. | 改良后新版的《风韵》将冲破最后的防线 |
[1:12:57] | The new and improved Poise will explore the last frontier. | 改良后新版的《风韵》将冲破最后的防线 |
[1:13:00] | It will go heroin chic one better. | 会比海洛因时尚还妙 |
[1:13:03] | It will OD. | 它令人沉湎其中 |
[1:13:05] | It will kill. | 它杀气腾腾 |
[1:13:08] | Cause of death? Chicness. | 因何而亡? 优雅之至 |
[1:13:11] | The new Poise will go farther than any fashion magazine ever before. | 新的《风韵》将比以前的时尚杂志走的更远 |
[1:13:17] | It will be deadly serious. | 极度严酷 |
[1:13:20] | Fashion suicide. | 以自毁为乐 |
[1:13:26] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你们怎么想? |
[1:13:39] | Thank you, sir. | 先生 谢谢您 |
[1:13:40] | -How much time do we have? -We have two minutes. Hurry. | -我们有多少时间? -两分钟 赶快吧 |
[1:13:49] | Jeez. Such a bitch. | 这条母狗 |
[1:14:01] | I know this is different. | 我知道这次不同 |
[1:14:03] | I mean, from anything we’ve ever done. | 我是指 和我们以前做的不同 |
[1:14:06] | And I know you might hate it and think I’m completely crazy. | 而且我知道你们很不喜欢 还认为我是完全疯了 |
[1:14:12] | But I won’t care, even if I get fired. | 但是我不在乎 哪怕是被解雇 |
[1:14:15] | And I don’t mean that disrespectfully, it’s just that I’ve realized something. | 我并不是想失礼 只是有所感触 |
[1:14:22] | Who are these women? | 这些女人是谁? |
[1:14:24] | Does anyone know? | 有人知道么? |
[1:14:26] | I don’t recognize any of them. | 我一个也不认得 |
[1:14:33] | I wanna see… | 我瞧瞧… |
[1:14:35] | …my best friend’s big sister… | …我最好朋友的大姐 |
[1:14:41] | …and the girls from the soccer team. | …还有足球队的姑娘们 |
[1:14:44] | My next-door neighbor. | 我家隔壁的邻居 |
[1:14:46] | Real women who are smart and pretty and happy to be who they are. | 在现实中忠于自我的聪明漂亮快快活活的女性 |
[1:14:50] | These are the women to look up to. | 她们是值得尊敬的女性 |
[1:14:57] | Let’s put life back into the magazine. | 让我们把生命力重新注入杂志 |
[1:15:01] | And fun and laughter and silliness. | 富于趣味 充满欢笑 冒点儿傻气的 |
[1:15:06] | I think we all–I think all of us wanna feel something… | 我认为我们我认为我们所有人该去体验那些 |
[1:15:12] | …that we’ve forgotten or turned our backs on. | 那些已被遗忘的或不再留意的 |
[1:15:16] | Because maybe we didn’t realize how much we were leaving behind. | 大概是由于没意识到丢弃了多么可贵的东西 |
[1:15:27] | We need to remember what used to be good. | 我们该记得以前有多棒 |
[1:15:37] | If we don’t… | 如果我们不记得… |
[1:15:40] | …we won’t recognize it even if it hits us between the eyes. | …我们便无法欣赏到 即使是摆在面前 |
[1:15:47] | I just…. | 就这样… |
[1:15:52] | Bravo! | 完美! |
[1:15:59] | Brilliant. | 无以伦比 |
[1:16:03] | We will present this to corporate first thing tomorrow morning. | 明天一早我们把它作为首选共同来完成 |
[1:16:12] | -So who’s this mystery photographer? -Matt Flamhaff. | -那么这位神秘的摄影师是谁? -马特弗兰哈夫 |
[1:16:16] | Is he Arthur or Martha? | 亚瑟还是玛撒? |
[1:16:18] | Matt. He’s Matt. | 马特 他是马特 |
[1:16:20] | No, no. Is he gay? | 不 他是同性恋吗? |
[1:16:24] | Are you gay? | 你是同性恋吗? |
[1:17:36] | -City and listing? -Manhattan. | -要哪里? -曼哈顿岛 |
[1:17:39] | Sparkle magazine on Park Avenue. | 公园大道的《闪亮》杂志社 |
[1:17:43] | -Sparkle magazine. -Trish Sackett, please. | -《闪亮》杂志社 -请接 特什萨科特 |
[1:17:58] | Jenna, I’m sorry to barge in on you like this, but I really have to talk to you– | 珍娜 抱歉像这样突然跑来打搅你 但我非得和你谈谈了 |
[1:18:03] | Hey, Beaver. | 嗨 海狸 |
[1:18:06] | I mean Matt. I’m sorry. | 我是说马特 抱歉 |
[1:18:08] | Old habits die hard, you know. | 老毛病改不了 |
[1:18:10] | Fine. Is Jenna around? | 哦 珍娜 在吗? |
[1:18:12] | Are you here about your photos? | 你为照片而来? |
[1:18:16] | No, actually, I’m not. | 不 实际上不是 |
[1:18:19] | I guess I should just tell you… | 我觉得我应该告诉你 |
[1:18:21] | …that Jenna’s decided to go in a different direction… | 珍娜 改主意了 |
[1:18:24] | …with a more established photographer. | 找更正规的摄影师 |
[1:18:29] | She’s gonna use the guy who shoots the official photos of her sweetie pie. | 她准备雇佣那个为她拍过小甜饼的摄影师 |
[1:18:34] | So don’t take it personally, because there’s just a little bias. | 别在意 只是刚好有些小分歧 |
[1:18:38] | I’m sorry to be so honest with you, because… | 抱歉我对你如此直率 因为 |
[1:18:42] | …I think your pictures are really cute. | 我认为你的照片非常棒 |
[1:18:45] | It was nice talking to you. | 和你谈话很愉快 |
[1:18:47] | Hey, Matt. While I’ve got you here, do you wanna sign a general release? | 马特 既然我们遇到了 签一个基本协定如何? |
[1:18:51] | Maybe we can use your pictures in a catalog. | 说不定我们可以在目录中用你的照片 |
[1:18:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:19:57] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:19:59] | -Jenny, right? -Jenna. | -珍娜 对吗? -珍娜 |
[1:20:03] | I was looking for Matt. | 我来找 马特 |
[1:20:04] | I wanted to tell him some really great news about his photographs. | 我来告诉他关于他拍的照片的好消息 |
[1:20:08] | Everybody loved them. | 所有人都欣赏他 |
[1:20:09] | That’s great. I’ll tell him when he gets back. He’s out getting his tux. | 太好了 等他回来我会转告的 他出去准备礼服了 |
[1:20:13] | -His tux? -I know. Men. | -礼服? -你也知道 男人啊 |
[1:20:16] | Everything’s the last minute. | 所有事都拖到最后 |
[1:20:18] | I mean, hello. We’re getting married tomorrow. | 我是说 我们明天就结婚了 |
[1:20:20] | This’ll be the cutest little backyard wedding since I don’t know when. | 将会是个小型的温馨的室外婚礼 |
[1:20:25] | -Congratulations. -Thanks. I’ll tell Matt you stopped by. | -恭喜 -谢谢 我会告诉马特你来过 |
[1:20:28] | -Okay. -Bye. | -好吧 -拜拜 |
[1:20:40] | We wanna feel something again that we’ve forgotten. | 我们该去体验一下已淡忘的感觉 |
[1:20:45] | Because we didn’t stop to notice how much we were leaving behind. | 由于无法停止思念 那么多被我们留在过去的 |
[1:20:49] | We need to remember what used to be good. | 还记得以前是多么美好 |
[1:20:56] | You ready? | 准备好啦? |
[1:21:00] | The meeting’s cancelled, Jenna. | 会议取消了 珍娜 |
[1:21:02] | What, until tomorrow? | 怎么 是明天? |
[1:21:03] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:21:07] | It’s over? | 结束了? |
[1:21:09] | Lucy…. | 露西… |
[1:21:12] | She took all your designs to Sparkle. Everything. | 她带着你的构思跑到《闪亮》去 把所有都卷走了 |
[1:21:15] | She’s their new editor in chief. | 她成了那儿的新主编 |
[1:21:17] | Your photos showed up in Sparkle Online last night. | 昨晚你的那些照片已经登上《闪亮》的网站 |
[1:21:20] | They’re in outdoor ads everywhere. | 遍地都是他们的广告 |
[1:21:22] | She can’t take Matt’s pictures. Those belong to us. | 她不能拿走马特的照片 那是属于我们的 |
[1:21:24] | -She can’t do it! -She can, and she is. | -她不行的! -她行 她已经做到了 |
[1:21:28] | She got him to sign this. | 她得到了他的授权 |
[1:21:37] | Lucy, you stole Matt’s pictures. | 露西 你偷了马特的照片 |
[1:21:39] | Oh, which one do you wanna be today, the pot or the kettle? | 今天你想当什么? 墨还是炭? |
[1:21:42] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to be the pot. | 如果你不介意 我做墨 |
[1:21:44] | Maybe the kettle. It doesn’t really matter. They’re both black. | 也许炭 无所谓 反正都是黑的 彼此彼此 |
[1:21:48] | -What are you talking about? -I found this in your office yesterday. | -你在说什么? -昨天我在你的办公室里发现的 |
[1:21:51] | Does it look familiar? It has your name on it. | 眼熟吗? 上面有你的名字 |
[1:21:54] | -You went through my things? -Oh, give me a break. | -你搜查我的东西? -哦 饶了我吧 |
[1:21:57] | How horrible. How terrible. I can’t believe I did it. | 太可怕 太恐怖了 难以相信是我干的 |
[1:22:00] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:22:02] | You can wipe off the “Bambi watching her mother get shot… | 你别摆出一幅”大受刺激 |
[1:22:05] | …and strapped to the back of a van” look from your face. | 深陷囹圄”的表情来 |
[1:22:08] | I talked to Trish Sackett yesterday. | 昨天我和 特什萨科特谈过了 |
[1:22:10] | It’s okay, Jenna. I know all about your little deal. | 行了 珍娜 我知道所有你的小把戏 |
[1:22:13] | It’s a sweet little deal, actually. | 实际上 这小把戏挺可人的 |
[1:22:16] | Editor in chief if you help them hit a million copies? | 如果你帮他们达到百万印数就能当上主编? |
[1:22:18] | -So you’d give them tips. -Oh, my God. | -于是你就给他们情报 -哦 上帝啊 |
[1:22:21] | Not bad. I just wish I would have thought of it. | 不坏嘛 但愿我能想出这主意 |
[1:22:25] | -Oh, no. -Oh, yes. | -别 -是 |
[1:22:28] | Only, now I’m taking your job, you stay here with the magazine… | 现在我代替了你去上任 你呆在这儿继续办杂志吧… |
[1:22:31] | …you single-handedly flushed down the toilet. | …你独自来收拾这个烂摊子吧 |
[1:22:33] | What about Matt? | 马特是怎么回事? |
[1:22:35] | Why did he sign this? What did you say to him? | 为何他会签这个? 你对他说什么啦? |
[1:22:38] | Let’s see. I think that I told him… | 我想我告诉他… |
[1:22:40] | …you had decided to go in a different direction. | …你改主意了 |
[1:22:43] | Which you are now. | 正如你现在这样 |
[1:22:47] | I might have told him something else, too, but I just can’t remember. | 我可能还和他说了点儿别的 但现在都不记得了 |
[1:24:05] | George Washington Bridge, New Jersey. | 新泽西 乔治 华盛顿桥 |
[1:24:20] | Jenna. | 珍娜 |
[1:24:21] | -Jenna Rink. -Yeah? | -珍娜 林克 -是啊? |
[1:24:24] | Chris Grandy. | 克里斯 格兰第 |
[1:24:27] | So, what are you doing? Are you married? | 你干什么呢? 结婚了么? |
[1:24:29] | Because if you’re single, I definitely want a number. | 如果你还是单身 一定得把电话号码给我 |
[1:24:33] | We could get together. | 我们该在一起 |
[1:24:34] | I’m still living at home– | 我还在家住 |
[1:24:36] | -Come on, Grandy! Come on. -Holy Christ! | -快点儿 格兰第! 快点儿 -老天阿! |
[1:24:39] | This is the tune we first tangled tongues to. | 这是我们第一次用饶舌唱的歌么 |
[1:24:43] | What’s the dude who sings this? | 唱这首歌的家伙叫什么来着? |
[1:24:46] | -Rick Springsteen. -It’s Springfield, Grandy. | -里克斯 皮瑞汀 -是斯皮费尔德 格兰第 |
[1:24:49] | I’m out of here. | 我得下车了 |
[1:24:51] | I thought you wanted my number. | 我以为你要我的电话号码呢 |
[1:25:19] | I’ll take these. | 我来拿 |
[1:25:23] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:25:26] | You remember, Wayne. | 你记得吗 韦恩 |
[1:25:35] | It’s so pretty. It’s perfect. It looks great. | 挺漂亮 瞧上去棒极了 |
[1:25:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:25:56] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:26:04] | I don’t know what Lucy said to you about me, but I want you to know… | 不知道 露西 都说了我些什么 但我想让你明白 |
[1:26:08] | …that whoever that was she was talking about… | …不管她说的是什么人 |
[1:26:12] | …wasn’t me. | …都不是我 |
[1:26:16] | It doesn’t matter what Lucy said. | 露西 说的无关紧要 |
[1:26:18] | I stopped trusting her after she stole my Pop Rocks in the third grade. | 自从三年级她偷了我的摇滚唱片 我就再不信她 |
[1:26:24] | Matt. | 马特 |
[1:26:27] | I am not the awful person that I know that I was. | 我并非我所知道的那个可怕的人 |
[1:26:33] | I don’t even know that person. | 甚至我都不认识自己 |
[1:26:37] | And I’d like to believe…. | 我宁可相信… |
[1:26:40] | I have to believe that if you knew that… | 我不得不相信如果你… |
[1:26:43] | …if in your heart, you really, really knew that… | …如果在你心中 你果真 果真明白 |
[1:26:49] | …you wouldn’t be getting ready to marry someone now. | …现在你就不会去娶别人 |
[1:26:52] | Unless that someone were me. | 除非新娘子是我 |
[1:27:08] | Jenna, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 珍娜 我不想骗你 |
[1:27:14] | I have felt things… | 我是有所感觉… |
[1:27:17] | …these past few weeks… | …在过去几周里… |
[1:27:20] | …that I didn’t know I could feel anymore. | …以前我以为不会再有这样的感觉 |
[1:27:24] | But I have realized in these past few days… | 但在过去几天里我意识到… |
[1:27:30] | …you can’t just turn back time. | …你无法让时光倒转 |
[1:27:35] | Why not? | 为何不? |
[1:27:38] | I moved on. | 我往前走 |
[1:27:40] | You moved on. | 你往前走 |
[1:27:41] | We’ve gone down different paths for so long. | 很久以前我们就走上了不同的道路 |
[1:27:45] | We made choices. | 我们做出了选择 |
[1:27:48] | I chose Wendy. | 我选择了温迪 |
[1:27:52] | That’s her family down there. | 她的一家就在楼下 |
[1:27:56] | We care about each other, you know? | 你瞧 我们相互在意? |
[1:28:00] | You don’t always get the dream house, but you get awfully close. | 不可能都拥有梦幻小屋 但你已经非常接近了 |
[1:28:09] | Please don’t cry, Jenna. | 请别哭 珍娜 |
[1:28:11] | Oh, I’ll be fine, I promise. | 哦 我会好起来 我保证 |
[1:28:44] | Matty, can I have it? | 马特 给我好吗? |
[1:28:47] | Please? | 求你? |
[1:28:48] | -You’re not gonna whip it at me? -No. | -你不是要拿它打我吧? -不会 |
[1:28:58] | Look, I won’t have you be late. Just go. | 我不想害你迟到 去吧 |
[1:29:02] | Go on. I’m fine. I’m just crying because I’m happy. | 去吧 我很好 我是因为开心才掉泪的 |
[1:29:06] | I want you to be so, so happy. | 我希望你也开心 |
[1:29:11] | I love you, Matt. | 我爱你 马特 |
[1:29:17] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:29:21] | Jenna, I…. | 珍娜 我… |
[1:29:25] | I’ve always loved you. | 我永远爱你 |
[1:31:30] | Jenna’s waiting for you in the closet. | 珍娜 正在里面等你呢 |
[1:31:44] | Matty. | 马特 |
[1:31:52] | You really know what you’re doing. | 你真的知道自己在干嘛么 |
[1:31:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:31:59] | -Sorry, I forgot my scarf. -You know what? | -抱歉 我的围巾拉下了 -你知道么? |
[1:32:02] | You can be the pot and kettle all by yourself from now on, biatch. | 你一个人去玩你的墨和炭的游戏吧 臭丫头 |
[1:32:06] | Come on, Matt. | 来吧 马特 |
[1:32:07] | -What did you call me? -We’re gonna be late. | -你叫我什么? -我们要晚了 |
[1:32:10] | -For what? -You’ll see. | -什么? -你会明白的 |
[1:33:05] | A Razzle, Mr. Flamhaff? | 来颗彩虹豆 弗兰哈夫先生? |
[1:33:07] | Thank you, Mrs. Flamhaff. | 谢谢 弗兰哈夫太太 |